Speaker 1: Got it. Hello everybody, and welcome to Rose Pricks. Are we already exhausted?
Speaker 2: We're so tired, but listen, it's so early. I don't know about Stephanie. I can't speak for it, but I've been sleeping literally three hours a night. Do you ever have when you're like not sleeping? And mine is for good reason, sick dog, all kinds of anxiety. But like, do you then when you do get your three hours a night like dream about how you're supposed to be sleeping?
Speaker 1: Do you have anxiety dreams about your anxiety? I do, yeah, okay, but I do sometimes have dreams about a thing that I'm anxious about, even if I think I'm not anxious about it, and then I wake up and go, oh, I guess I am anxious about it, dreamt about it all night? Do you want to hear something super weird? And this is.
Speaker 2: This is kind of a board topic as everything is that I like to bring up, and it will be it will be a board topic. But did you know that different medication makes you have literally specific different dreams? And I don't just mean some medication gives you nightmares or blah blah blah like it. I don't know how to explain this, but it's a real thing that if you've ever taken Lunesta, and we are sponsored by Lunesta today, so hello Lunasta. They because I tried to switch for my regular sleeping medication Lunsta, I would have the darkest dreams, so like it will give you Luessa will give you dark dreams. And I don't just mean like I don't mean like a monster under your bed, like very specific and it's not terrible stuff. It's like slight. It's like you will dream I had the first time, I had this crazy dream that my one of my closest friends from childhood, Julie, who I never fight with, like like just you know, she's very I had this dream that she was just like doing all these weird things behind my back, like paranoid dreams, which tells you that medication really does, like different parts of your brain really, do you know, just like reflect on paranoia or whatever, and different medications can make it can tweak.
Speaker 1: That isn't that crazy? Yeah, but probably sleep the sleep medications, yeah, other like pain medications.
Speaker 2: Sometimes if you're on antidepress there's certain antidepressants that make people have such horrific dreams that they just don't go on the just like I'd rather be depressed. It's a whole thing some people. And it's weird because I've taken Ambient and Lanesta. Ambient has there's no issue with dreams for nothing. Weird Lunesta specifically, and I've done it again, and somebody might have the opposite, like the exact opposite, but it's.
Speaker 1: So weird to me. I don't why I thought that medication gave you, like you could take a medication to go, I want to dream about sex, like really good sex, and then then you can take listen this I'm I'm not. I don't write specifically for Black Mirror, but I feel I'm thinking that. You know, this is like if there's somebody who you know is in charge of Black Mirror and is looking for somebody, you know, a consultant, maybe an episode about medica. You know that you can take a pill to dream about a specific thing. Oh, we're so close to that in real life. There's no question that's something we can do. Some might called biagra. Yeah, I mean I remember the Okay, that's for that's for bored. I've talked about viagra now it's not the right time. You know what, you know what is a medication though, that is is amazing. Oh my god, that actually could solve a lot of these problems. Yes, and yeah, and doesn't cause really bad dreams, right, that would be Via. We are such fans of Via gummies. Yeah, ya, gummies can actually create the opposite and give you the best sleep of your life because it's CBD, it's natural, it's good for you.
Speaker 2: It's so good for every it's good for sleep, anxiety, just moods. And you can do the CBD straight up, or you can try some with THHC and they've got like all the way from zero to one hundred milligrams of TC. That's pretty strong, I tell you right now. But this stuff is made from now. It's just very high quality ingredients and super affordable gummies. We're both huge fans. Can I tell people how to find Please do ya. If you're twenty one or over, check out the link to Via in our description and use the code Rose Bricks to receive fifteen percent off free shipping on orders over one hundred And if you're new to Via, you get a free gift of your choice after you purchase they're going to ask where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them we sent you. That's rose Pricks.
Speaker 1: Enhance your every day with Baya. Also, we all dream of thicker, fuller hair, but that's all it is a dream. Speaking of dreams, but until now, this is no dream. With Hers, you actually get thicker, fuller hair in just three to six months, and nothing boosts confidence quite like great hair. If you're seeing the more strands in the shower, your confidence might not be at its highest, and that's why you need Hers hair. Ah Benning hair is honestly the worst, but through Hers everything is one hundred percent online, no pharmacy trips, doctor's office visits, or insurance required. The treatment starts at just thirty five dollars a month, and you get thicker, fuller, healthier hair and regrowth in as little as three to six months. Start your initial free online visit today at for hers dot com slash rosepricks that's fr hgrs dot com slash rose pricks for your personalized hairless treatment options for Hers dot com slash rose pricks. Individual results may very compounded products or not FDA approved or verified for safety, effectiveness, or quality. Prescription required prices very based on product and subscription plans. The website for full details, restrictions and important safety information. Yeah, okay, fabulous, Okay, let's get into this. Let's get into these.
Speaker 2: We're talking about the Valley in case you don't know for some reason, like.
Speaker 1: Valley specific macrones. Okay, I have one. What do you think about Bravo? No? Okay, yes, what is your max about Andy Cohen? I'm going to say that I am enjoying Zach Moore. I may have said this last week as well, but I'm easy up on what he said to Janet, even though I don't love what he said to Janet last year. I do think I wish he was I wish they used him more on the show. I think he's really not getting enough time. I think he's the one we need. He's the eye roll that we need on the show, and he's kind of the only one really because Jasmine's not bringing it no at all. And I don't know if that's like because she's a really actually friends with these people, or if they're just not given her the time. But I don't know why she's there. I don't know what's happening with that there seems to be I'm in complete agreement with you. There seems to be no reason for her to be on the show. No, and they do zero. She doesn't talk, she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't talk at all, and I'm wondering if they just edit her out for some reason. But she doesn't seem to genuinely be friends with them. See that's the thing that gets me about some of these shows. It's like, I want the reason that the Housewives worked at the beginning, or even vander Pump at the beginning, is they really did all work at this bar. Yeah, there was some casting, of course, some people got hired to do the show, of course, but like they all kind of did know each other, right, all of them for real. And so that's the thing when you throw them together that you can tell they weren't all friend like jan When was Janet friends with I mean, like, it just makes no sense to me. I don't believe it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing, and nobody calls it out. And as meta as these shows can get, why is nobody saying, Janet, who are you? I just purposely tried to stalk people to become friends with people so that you could be on a show. Exactly, which they've said.
Speaker 2: They've had no problem saying on Housewives Beverly Hills, who was the one that was the fan?
Speaker 1: There was someone just like last it was a Crystal.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Crystal, but somebody was just a fan and they were like, why are you even here?
Speaker 1: I think I used to say it to La La at some point. I mean, you know it's been said, is it? I am thinking, You're so right? Was it Orange County? Oh? No? But wait? Was it was it? What's her name? Who? The Ryan? The husband? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think it was. I don't know whoever it was. It was super annoying, Like it was annoying and we could all see through it. And I'm glad that the producers left that in. But yeah, we need a little fourth wall broken.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: What I will also say as a Macrone is that I believe the Jack stuff.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 2: I mean, obviously he is in doing he's doing something. I have my beliefs of what he's doing. I don't think it's actual like drug rehab. I think that's what he I mean, I'm no doctor Drew. What if like I thought that that was.
Speaker 1: The thing we want to do. Okay, we could be well. I mean, it's very doctor Jewish. It's very doctor Jewish Jewish to say because I have no idea, but I'll just say it. I'll just say what I think. This is not a thing. This is opinion, this is your opinion.
Speaker 2: It's my just it's just a random thought that I had, probably on Lunesta. But basically it's just that he is mentioned before having been diagnosed himself. I believe he also gave himself the borderline diagnosis. I think, I know he said bipolar, but I think he's in one of those very what do you call it, like, you know, just all day because when she mentioned something about like it's seven hours without their phone whatever, I think it's like some kind of thing like that. It's some kind of uh like therapeutic model, you know. Do you know what I'm talking about? Like it's called it's not is it EBT or something? I don't remember what it's called, but it's something like that for people that have pretty severe psychological disorders.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what he's saying. He's gone off to.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I mean, did he talk about like the rehabitself and giving up drugs? He never really says it. He never is like, yeah, I'm Jack's I have a cocaine addiction, right, He just says I need help. I think he's doing a mental help thing. I think it's kind of one of the fancy ones that cost like a wellness like he's doing a little wellness retreat. This is what I think. Now, it's not my business. It's only my business because we'll cover it on a show and it's on and he's making money off of it on a show by talking.
Speaker 1: To us and he owes us answers, yes, we are alive, I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have no idea he could one hundred percent be like Betty four. I mean, I have no idea what he's calling it or how it's packaged. But it feels to me that it's something like that, and I just that's my guy, and I don't know, and it doesn't really matter, and we'll probably never know.
Speaker 1: Well, as a sober person who's known a lot of people who have gone to rehab, I have never heard of a rehab where you could just be on your phone rage texting your ex all day. You would think somebody would be so, she says later, Okay, he could only have his phone for fifteen minutes and then he spends that time to rage text. But I still feel like that's not what that would be. It's, by the way, it is DBT dialectical behavioral therapy. Okayetical, that's what it is, and it's very intensive and it can be it can work wonders for people. I'm certainly no way putting that down. I think it could be amazing. Don't acknowledge. I mean, the whole thing, this whole episode, this is my macro note, was probably very triggering for people because he's crazy abusive. Yes, he's on camera, these producers are all witnessing it. He's basically stalking her and abusing her. She can't go anywhere or do anything to get away from him, and then and trying to get the other people on the show, as you can see by scenes that are coming up, telling Jason, she did this to me, she did that to me. He's trying to like get everyone against her and say how mean she is to him and what she's and he's just he's enraged.
Speaker 2: He's dangerous for sure, for sure, Like I feel that way too, And that's the other thing I don't know what it is, I've not been you know, maybe that is like they're calling it an addiction rehabit, and maybe it's all the things at once. Maybe they do address the addiction, but also his psychological issues that he's admitted, you know, not admitted, but talked about, you know, like talked about all this stuff. But I don't know what the hell is going on, but it's yeah, it's unhealthy and dangerous.
Speaker 1: And what we do know is that whatever this trip. I mean again, we've gone over this timeline. There's different timelines. Something's weird about the time timeline. But what we do know is that this didn't work right. It's particularly is not working. It's during the thing, and he left early. I mean I get it. I get why he wouldn't want to be there.
Speaker 2: And I think what it is, which we said last week, it is like, that's so serious my fault. I think that he's resentful because he feels like he's doing the same thing that they're all doing.
Speaker 1: He just has a different reaction.
Speaker 2: So he's resentful to her because she drinks a shit ton, right, and he's the one being called out right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I kind of get it. I kind of get it.
Speaker 2: In a weird way. I don't support Jax. I think he's a fucking piece of shit.
Speaker 1: Possible, but get it because if you're him and you really take no responsibility for your own behavior, right, then that's what happens. If you're he's not focused, he's deflecting. Yeah, right, it's all everybody else. It's all unfair, and nobody cares about it. I mean, it's uh so annoying, but that is actually the opening to the show is this is harashing, but he doesn't. He's saying I don't care about him, and he's saying, what how come you're not responding to me? Why are you not talking to me? How come you haven't sent me care packages yet? Right, it's been three nights. Relaxed Jakes. I think this was so crazy because and so such a great foreshadow of the whole episode because when my kid, I'm aware of sending care packages. My daughter went to Sleepway camp at what seemed like a young age, like ten eleven. Even she was like, I sent her a care package, like, you know, a week into it. She didn't go like, oh my god, I was there for two days and I didn't hear from you. You didn't send me stuff. I mean, what a weird thing to be like. She and they left not getting along at all. They're getting divorced right now.
Speaker 2: He's out of control, he's completely out of his mind, and it's sad and I I'm glad that Brittany's so strong. I mean, you know, we we we mock her because do you know, but she's strong. She is strong, Like I think she's she's got this. She doesn't get she doesn't fall apart that easily with him. She's over it. So she's just like, I'm just gonna go trying to Barbara.
Speaker 1: Oh. And in fact, I opened it at the wrong part. We didn't open with those text weeks. I was gonna say it was Michael, it was Michelle, and I wasn't at the beginning of my thing. Yes, Jesse's house where he's at where he's just the best dad who's ever been a dad? Right? Isabe what shoes should I wear to a wine tasting? Look at me dadding?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dad's so hard he Dad's so right. And then it just has Michelle and I'm like, I like made a note of like what are we doing here? Like Michelle and Aaron are eating yes, and they all kind of Aaron looks like somebody else I can quite I was like, is that Luke?
Speaker 1: Why is he there? Why is he with Michelle?
Speaker 2: Oh that's a different guy, but why it's a different small beer?
Speaker 1: And you know, I understand that Michelle is not our enemy, not that we have to like her, she's not our enemy. But what this guy? He looks like he's on meth. He's all pupils. He just stares at her so intently. Did you get the same Luke vibe? I got a load vibe? Yes, yes, yes. Meanwhile, Zach is.
Speaker 2: Worried about Santa Barbara, and I just wrote you think, are you the only like normal person? Like, yeah, no, it's gonna probably be insane and also just awful and exhausting for you, terrible.
Speaker 1: Yes. But also Kristin like, these people are not good friends to each other, No, because they don't probably hardly know each other, but they the Zach and Kristen I think have been friends for a while, and she's just like, first of all, Kristin, I do not like Kristin. Of course, there you go, yeah, of course not. I don't like Kristin, and Kristin is always on the wrong side of things.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I wrote the same thing, exactly the same thing. And if you go all the way back to the vander Pump, every single year.
Speaker 1: She's always totally said she would side with.
Speaker 2: James before James turned on her, she sided with everybody's She's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: So, Zach is I think justifiably, Like, you know, Janet's been so mean to me. She's kind of a bitch. She like loves to excludes me from stuff. And Kristen's like, when are you gonna let go of this resentment? Which what I mean, Kristen, You've had terrible resentments too, Like you've gotten in huge fights with these people, but all of a sudden everything's fine for you. So you're like, oh my god, Zach, it's your exhausting being upset at people. Right, okay, right exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's the world, and we find out she's more the worst and she's the back seat.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that. We'll get to that. So Danny and Nia's got it just for ovulation. I wrote ovulation. Shut up. He's like, yeah, we can get some fuck and go on, like get our fuck on because the kids won't be here. The three under three won't be here, eh, so yeah, and she's like yeah, and I'll be ovulating, so like I'll have a baby and then like we can move to Santa Clarita. Oh my god, why are they on the show. They wouldn't be friends.
Speaker 2: There's no world in which it makes sense that they're I mean, they're not friends with Zach right, Like, why is this? Why are we forcing these people together?
Speaker 1: Right? And I anyway, dude, I know that Danny like is going to be a crazy drunk and all of that. Yeah, but I don't like him for other reasons too, because he's cheesy, like you know what, drink all you want, but stop with the like cheesy boy band, weird Nichola che radio DJ. Hey, it's Danny, Danny and the kid. I forget what is his what? What would you do? He was an actor? Yes, yeah, because don't forget. He's gonna have to leave Palm Springs early. Yeah, I got a voice over Jack. You're also going to find out that Jesse audition. Yeah, of course he's got a big, big old dish. Which got the big dish which, by the way, is it an audition? I think it was, which you don't have to show up in person for that, So no, no, you don't. You can put yourself on tape. That's what people do now. Yeah, okay. So then they go to Janet and Jason's house. Everybody meets up over there, m h. And they're all packed up and ready to go, and Jesse's wearing a really stupid shirt with like wine rapes on it, because we're gonna do wine. So I might as well. I just wrote douchemcooche douche mcgooche. There's no way around it. Let's just call him that from now on for sure, douche mcgoosh. God, that is so perfect. I've never heard a more perfect nickname for Jesse. Sorry, douche mcgoosh, douche mcgooche. That's that's the thing. So then we're in the car and Zach is like, oh my god, everybody, I'm going to be cohabitating with Benji, and everybody's happy, and there's just like a funny light conversation. But then Jack starts blowing up Britney's phone and we find out all the rage texting he's been doing.
Speaker 2: Wait first, hold on, he was given Zach was given a flat stanley of Benji.
Speaker 1: Oh he's like a little puppet.
Speaker 2: That's important, I guess, because nothing else happened, so there was that. And then at the same time, yes, it's kind of simultaneously then the Jacks and as Jack's is, as Brittany's talking about the rage texting, and she's so serious about it, She's like, I just I don't lack rage check you could just pure nipple. It's in her confessional and she's wearing that that weird outfit and it's just I just wrote a nipple is telling me about rage texts?
Speaker 1: Is this sort of like AI or a character on the show, and nobody ever acknowledges, like what, I don't understand why if Jax made you get huge boobs, Like, wouldn't you just want them taken out right?
Speaker 2: I would think, so now she did have them done and whatever, and then you know she had a kid, so I guess maybe like they just kind of drop a little bit. Or maybe it's that outfit because she's not wearing a bra in that confessional outfit.
Speaker 1: She just needs a bra.
Speaker 2: Like all of us, all our boobs are hanging down, you got to to push them up, need to be wearing a shirt that is just all your boobs and maybe like it's she might as well just be very hasty. It's very wet seal, Like I don't even think the store exists from the place that she got that. I don't know where she possibly could have went out and bought that. Like it's not sexy, So is it okay? So it's not sexy? Is it supposed to be funny? Is that because she's not like especially hilariously absurd. So it's not that, right, It's not a dare like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think she I think she likes that look, yeah, but it's not. I mean, she's got to look back. I wish at a reunion she'd be like, yeah, I washed it on the ReViral. Mr Stike y'all told me.
Speaker 2: She she's like, that's what we're looking for, is some acknowledgment of some truth. But every single outfit that she has is like.
Speaker 1: That, right, and so so the raid, So is this where.
Speaker 2: We see the texts they come in they show them little like bits.
Speaker 1: Of the person. The first text is please don't lie to me, Yeah, and yeah, what's next? That one is I'm not playing your games, just be honest. And then that's about cheating. Yeah, with his friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she did send a sexy pick, but she has every right to do whatever the fuck she wants. I'm sure he's not even that close to that person, you know, of course, not Julien.
Speaker 1: And also it did turn out that Julian was a big fat liar and was married, remember, and she found that. Ye yeah, complained about that that like he's an asshole and she hasn't talked to him since and she found out like he was married, so it's really not her fault exactly, right.
Speaker 2: So he writes the weirdest little text came up, something about me either or whatever.
Speaker 1: What was the thing? Okay, I'm trying to like read some of the texts because I wrote down some of them. Yeah, he wrote, he wrote, I want this place to work for me, and I will crumble if I find out you were doing that. Oh he's spinning, Yeah, he's spinning.
Speaker 2: Later, she shows the text to somebody and you just see all the you see like so much white. You know, if you have an iPhone, it's white, and then your bubbles are blue to see. She occasionally will write back like don't worry, good luck whatever. I didn't see what she said, but like he's just it's NonStop. I would block that shit if it were me, but I guess, I guess you can't. You have to have some communication, that is, you have a child together.
Speaker 1: She's also probably a little bit scared of him, Yeah, scared he blocks him. What if he just goes crazy and like comes out. I think she's more scared of him than we even think.
Speaker 2: I I know, I bring this up a lot, but I had vander Pump like a rerun on just it just sometimes on in the background when I'm doing something else. And it was a big whatever the season was. James was at his worst, which is like a pretty you know, kind of always, but he was awful and he was trying to fight with Jack's. So Jack's had been put on probation at vander Pump, and Jesse was all up in his business like a little gnat. Jack's veins pop out of his Jesse, I'm sorry, not Jesse, I'm sorry James.
Speaker 1: Oh, Okay, Jesse, J's like, did Jesse used to work at vander Pump. Okay, James was.
Speaker 2: He was acting all crazy and Jacks was like trying not to fight him because they were in the bar and he was on probation for his job, and they're like, don't respond, you're on probation.
Speaker 1: But was he working at the time. He was just hanging out at a party that they were having. He was allowed to be there, but he was not working and he's on probation from work. So his veins started popping out.
Speaker 2: His eyes like it kind of did a close up of his like crazy eyes, and his pupils were his eyes were like black, his pupils were so big on whatever, you know, and he was raging. I mean you could see the veins popping out. His face was read it was shaking. I mean, at the same weird time, I kind of wanted to see him beat James up. I don't condone violence, but I kind of in this moment, like James is so horred. He was like calling everybody fat, like he's just horrible, Like there're two horrible people, and you're like, I don't really care how this ends, but like just but Jax is all that to say, like not that we need me to say this, but frightening, truly frightening.
Speaker 1: But yet has been enabled yes, by keeping his job being on a show, Like and I was back on a show and not better and this, I have to say that as much as I you know, like reality TV and it is our job and I'm grateful for it. I'm grateful that I get to just like watch shows and judge people for money. Mm hmm. But at the same time you get paid I do. Oh, let's way what Yeah, we'll talk later. But I think it is irresponsible of Bravos. Yes, and it makes me really mad too, really mad. I mean, there's she's in a weird position, I guess. I mean you could say she's knows what she's doing and she wants to be on the show, but it's just it's so gross. Yeah, no, it's mad, it's madness. So and also we know, because we just talked about this on our Patreon. I think it was that Jack's was already gross before he was even on this show, Like he'd already had sex with hundreds of women. We saw. There was no judgment. Yeah, no judgment, well, yeah, judgment, Like he's he's he's trying to make Britney out to be a slut, which is what he's doing, like he cannot believe. Yeah, but he had sex with hundreds of women, he had sex with married women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't give a shit. He got he cheated on Stacy a million times. She's no prize, but it's still right.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So this this guy being the moral like yelling at Brittany can just go fuck all the way off right, okay, all the way off okay. So then over in Jesse's car, so yeah, Jesse's car and he is bitching, which is just another one. Jesse and Jack's are just neck and neck for me, and he's just like, yeah, I can't believe I'm sorry. Douche wait, what's his name, Douche mcgosh. Douche mcgoosh is like, oh, Michelle hasn't looked at me, okay because she can't stand you, bud, I know, and then may have like a happy off. He's like, well she's so, she's just she's happy. Geez.
Speaker 2: It's the weirdest thing that this conversation that is showing back and forth between they're both saying like that the other one's unhappy. Yes, did you get the vibe on this one when Michelle's talking. I don't know if Brittany is just out of like she's just thinking about other things because of Jack's but do you get the vibe that Britney doesn't like Michelle, either doesn't like her or isn't really friends with her, because she was just had a far away look like this bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah you get that vibe. Yeah yeah, I was like Kristen doesn't like her either, clearly, Oh she but Kristin, like you said earlier, always is going to take the wrong side exactly. Awful. Yeah, she's so awful. And even in this car, she's like, yeah, yeah, she hasn't said hi to me either, Yeah, laying down. She's laying down for some reason. Then pops up to say that and lays back down, and her weird. Sure, yeah, I think she's car sick because I think she's pregnant and that I'm gonna, I'm gonna, and I think it's all bullshit. When they get to the house and she's like, we're going a bug and she puts like a fertility crystal whatever they're doing, whoever, that might have been the other one, but like she it's fake. I think she was already we look at that time on I think she's pregnant. Yeah, we'll figure it out. She's lying down, she's like, seems sick.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's possible. I think it's I think it's probable. But all right, that all happened. They get to this beautiful house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get to the house and everybody has to act like they do on The Bachelor when they've like they've never seen a hotel room before. It was pretty sick. I gotta say.
Speaker 2: Somebody said this is a sick house, and I was like, it is a sick house.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But they going on and on and like showing you through the house and they're like, Wow, this is the greatest of Airbnb. Look at all these rooms. Wow they have sinks. Everybody was doing it. It was too much.
Speaker 2: I have outlets. You could plug things into the outlets.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You used to have that joke with my friend because when you would read remember when you had to find apartments on in like the back of Drama logues or La Weekly. There's no internet, so you had to and they only had so much room to put. There'd be like one bedroom Beverly Hills adjacent. When you first moved here, like Beverly Hills adjacent, Like you think that's the greatest thing, and it would just be like close to the ten Freeway.
Speaker 1: Schools.
Speaker 2: They're like schools does not even mean like there's a school in the apartment, right, schools outlets.
Speaker 1: But also what what a lot of people don't realize until you live here is that anything that's close to the ten Freeway is just bad. You don't want It was like Pico and it was like not good at all. And then my friend hand could I live? Like, so did I? I lived on Pico Robertson, that's all I learned near there too. I left on the Colt Avenue off Lo I was I was.
Speaker 2: I was on Whitworth and whole and like between Holt and Bedford.
Speaker 1: Oh my, it's crazy, yes, but what is that? I lived there when I was a kid, little and it was a terrible neighborhood. Yeah, it wasn't that much bad. It got a little better. I was there like in the like mid to late nineties. Uh huh, but it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was my first apartment here. And yeah, the joke was always like, yeah, schools close to the ten, no exposed wires, Like wait, that's something you should just laradye.
Speaker 1: My favorite is when they describe things as having a low maintenance yard, which just means it's just a garment or no yard. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. No yard or just some pavement, some cement in the back. It's like, yeah, I guess you could hose it down and that's low maintenance. But I don't know if that's or there's just nothing. It's just an apartment building. Yeah, that's the thing though.
Speaker 2: I'm going to push back because I would have gone on and on about that. That house was exquisite, that was a Sunshine house. They didn't deserve that house.
Speaker 1: So Douche mcgoosh has to go, Yeah, it's like my house, just a little bit bigger.
Speaker 2: She'll up and he has these little white flags. He makes everybody take one, and Michelle's like no, yeah.
Speaker 1: He's like, guys, we really need to wave the white flag, especially you, Michelle. Yeah. That's always that's always going to ease the tension. I think he's trying to he's in a weird way, I think, trying to flirt. She's way over this relationship than he is, and I think he thinks that that's a way of like bonding, like we'll get there. We're just too crazy. Ex's they're going to love each other someday. But she's just not there, not happy, also, let's add to this that we are going to find out later but she has a full on boyfriend. Yeah yeah, and he's acting like she doesn't. And he broke up with that girl because he had to because everyone knew about it. Yeah yeah, because of the bay Watch. She had sex with the bay Watch guy. So they're not together. So now she's gonna pay for that fact. Michelle's gonna pay for that, right. Yeah. So Kristen is like, you, guys, this house is so great. It's a perfect place for me to get my fuck on and try to get pregnant. My god, y, yes, so everyone's gonna try to get pregnant.
Speaker 2: Did you say Michelle or Kristin? Kristen, right, Kristin. Yeah, I have a new I have a show idea for you, new show idea.
Speaker 1: Everyone, Zack, our gay character tries to impregnate every female in the house. I don't know what happens next. All I know is that, like, if people are pregnant, then you have to figure out, like was it Zach I would nine million present person? I watch that, and you know Zach is the hair? Yeah, they come out with hair like that little like lego hair. Did you watch the after show. No, Okay, Zach's hair is real. Oh yeah, I told you that.
Speaker 2: Oh there's been TikTok videos where people went up him in clubs and they filmed it like him them pulling on it.
Speaker 1: It's totally real. He just has like really really thick hair. I'm telling you, I like Zach more Yeah, I think. Yeah, he's cute. Okay, So I just wrote I hate Jesse blah blah blah. Now we get to the They're gonna go Nascars.
Speaker 2: They have and they have red champagne, which I was I just wrote, why is it red? So I was a little confused about that. And they're all browing out and kind of getting wasted, and then the idea is that they're going to go race cars, and like what but is like.
Speaker 1: I just drank two bottles of prosecco. Let's drive. Yeah, Like that sounds safe, Like as though he knows, you know, he knew that they weren't really going to race cars. There's no way that he They're they're not that dumb that they production would let them do that, so they already knew the big twists. See, this is what pissed me off about this whole thing and they get there and it's like, oh, we're gonna and they're all dressed up in race car outfits whatever you call those, and Danny has to Danny. He's like douche mcgoosh too, Like yeah, everybody, Uh, I hope everybody knows. I was in a movie called like something something that was like Fast and the Furious, but it was like funny super fast.
Speaker 2: It was called super Fast, and I was so annoyed by that. That's not a real thing. That was somebody short film. He was not in a movie. He answered an ad and did like a twenty minute thing that somebody was like, we're gonna spoof this and we're gonna get it to sun Dance. But they did not get it to sun Dance. You know, I don't. This is okay, hold on, I know. Looking up, there's a movie super Fast. Yeah, not super bad super Fast.
Speaker 1: It was a movie. Well, who distributed this movie and where did it come out twenty fifteen?
Speaker 2: Who who is the production company behind that? Because it was not universal. I'm going to tell you that right now. It's not a real fucking movie.
Speaker 1: It did not. It went to like It'll say, it was like the Waco film fest. Anybody can find a film festival and put there. It was real crazy theaters and video on demand to coincide with the premiere of Furious seven. My god, no way, I'm pushing back. It was not. And anybody can also put their movie in a theater or you just need one. Jay. Yeah, you're right, and I know a lot of people who have done that.
Speaker 2: You're right, And it's always at like a weird time, like, hey, my my movie's.
Speaker 1: Air at three point fifteen, when sadly I am going to tell you this, it seems to have made two point one million dollars. I just okay, then I have stand corrected, but I don't believe it. I wish you were right news okay, but it got four point two out of ten on uh, I'm looking at IMDb.
Speaker 2: I don't trust those though, because those are always like you know, ex girlfriends that get up in there. Yes, you don't have to. Nobody can see who you are that's rating those shit.
Speaker 1: That shit just say booko, yeah played Curtis Curtis, that's really funny.
Speaker 2: All of it's annoying and I hate it and so yeah, so they get there and then if it's oh, they're racing little toy cars like Mario kr Yeah that we're supposed to be like, well, how adorable.
Speaker 1: That's so cute. And then Jesse Douche McGoose sorry, I gotta get this right. I love your a. It's okay, no, dope, be hard on yourself, Okay, give yourself some grace, give us grace. Okay for this time, Douche mcgoosh walks up with no shirt on. So gross. Oh everybody around the world got the ick. Even people who weren't watching the show just got a feeling over their body and they were like, yes, this, Why am I Why do I have like douche challs right now? Yes, that's exactly why. Yeah even yeah, oh oh oh, so that all happened. Is this the point where Danny struts? Okay, we need to talk about Danny in this moment. Okay, yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 2: It was strange to me that he came up to shirtless Jesse and started stroking his arm, talking about his nipples, asking if his didn't know his nipples were so small?
Speaker 1: Are they always so hard? He asked?
Speaker 2: Oh, it was an odd moment to me. It was a moment that I think we no judgment on that or whatever wherever he is there. But it was interesting to me because it was the thought I already sort of had, And now I'm like, oh.
Speaker 1: Maybe he was already drunken in a blackout, probably a blackout. Listen.
Speaker 2: I understand also because I'm of Generation X and I don't believe it is you know, it's it's now it's more common and acceptable, and I'm so happy that it is. That people are like fluid, you know, and that maybe we don't do as many labels and that of course there's like the Kinsey scale and we're all wherever we are, and we didn't talk about it as much.
Speaker 1: It didn't make it that it was any different back in my generation yet. Yeah, yeah, but so I do.
Speaker 2: I am trying to like be more open to like, okay, like maybe that's maybe that's just maybe that's that yeah, or maybe not.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think you're reacting to, though it's not that there would be anything wrong with it or sexual. I think what you're reacting to is kind of that we don't think he is. He's just performative, yeah, maybe, which is annoying. Or he is and he's performative about like jet you like fucking gets I mean, and you could be both.
Speaker 2: You could be like somewhere on the scale and also want to be married to a woman and have a bunch of babies like of course true.
Speaker 1: So I don't know. I think we just he just bugs us as a person.
Speaker 2: So it just does why your nipplesil bro Like, Okay, you know, let's not give Jess, let's not give douche Magose any like anymore.
Speaker 1: At the time, but before we can even be annoyed at all, that Jax is rage texting again. Yeah, can you please call me. I just got out of therapy. I have some things I need to say, and they rhyme with stunt. Do you see that's funny? Do you see that?
Speaker 2: Like this doesn't seem like normal real rehab. Of course there's no oversight on what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Oh. I kept pausing it just well because John was in the room with me. I kept pausing it and going, this is he's not in rehab. I don't know what this is, but this is this has nothing to do with this, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's a mental wellness, very expensive mental wellness thing.
Speaker 1: He's like, I just had a kale salad and I just got so mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Like, what else would he be doing other than filming?
Speaker 1: He still gets paid because he's texting all the time and he's being talked about. I'm sure, I'm sure he's still getting paid. What's the problem. Yeah, because not somebody.
Speaker 2: You've got a great woman taking care of your son. Uh huh, you know, she's a good mother. Like, what's the problem? Go take the break? God, I would kill for that. I would make up something to say that. I because, so I can go do that for thirty days?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: A check out for the Like if you had someone taking care of your life, paying your bills, you still got your money?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Go I know. But he's just such an incredible narcissist that you now, like, how dare anybody else be on a show with ib Right? You know that's so true? Yeah? So uh then I'm not sure of the context of this, but they show another one of his texts that says something about not making you feel safe or wanted or asking how you are, which I took to mean how would you like it if you were in rehab? And I was like, not making you feel safe? Or wanted or asking how you are, and then it just get three days right, and then he's like, you took my son from me, disgusting, you took my job away from me. I we said that heart, Yes, this is all the time, miss that I've worked so hard for two years for this and you took it from me. I'm doing this for my son. My god, your family is the most fucked up I've ever seen, and they would never do what you did. And then he wrote, I will never ever forgive you. You destroyed the only thing I love doing. And he's going to do the thing that Jax does.
Speaker 2: He's going to rage chices and do all that, and then he's gonna apologize and it's going to be a real sincere.
Speaker 1: He used to do it with Stossy. I used to remember, like the first time seeing him do that shit, and it's jarring because you believe it is a look you in the eye with that same intense face and be like I would never hurt you. You know that, right? You know that like eyes all big, like I love you, and you believe.
Speaker 2: I would believe it too, especially if I was like super young and also tied to him in some way. Like Brittany is it sucks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then that then it's what I mistakenly said at the beginning. This is where Brittany's like Jacks writs in me. He says, I don't care about him, and he said, why aren't you talking to me? Why don't you send me a care package? It? Well, haven't you sent me some flat, Jacks, some flat and some bear trees from me? Mo I?
Speaker 2: I don't know, no, may mom, no a bear tree? Yeah, she didn't send him me beard, cheese and rehab.
Speaker 1: So then what care?
Speaker 2: You know what the care packages that he wants? He wants cocaine, Yes, I mean like that's what he would like. Why are you not sending me like cute little like little heart heart pillows and cocaine.
Speaker 1: With cocaine inside sewn inside the heart pillows like a normal white wife exactly. And so then before we break Kristin, he starts texting Kristin yep, and she kind of says like she's sticking up for Brittany, right, because she's like, I tried to stick up for you, but she does it's so weak. Oh oh, she sucks.
Speaker 2: Because then she also does the thing where she's like she and you know, Brittany, that's why I do feel this this storyline is real.
Speaker 1: But like Brittany is like, oh, okay, well what do you say back? And she's like, I can't show you it's bad. That's so much worse than just showing you the worst. I was so mad. I knew that you were going to agree about that, like, yeah, no, it's really gross, it's really awful. You don't want to see it. I say it. I've gotta say, what day you said he's the father of my baby? And she's like and it wasn't even that bad.
Speaker 2: That's the craziest part is that Kristin was making it sound like he said the worst, like I'm going to take her for everything, you know, that's what I was expecting, And all it really was was like he was just mad and saying the same thing to Kristin like, you guys suck, it wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: And basically saying like she sent pics of herself to Julian while I was in Michigan, like naked pictures and pictures of my son. And then then Brittany basically tells everyone how much he's ras rage, texting her and Zach speaks for all of us when he's like, how is this guy allowed to be rage? Text from rehab? Yes? Yes, And I just wrote that to you, like what kind of rehab is this? Again? I made that note for myself, like what is this? And more texts where he's like going out partying while your husband's in a mental health house. See there it is, Yeah, there it is. It is. Yeah. I just wrote, he sounds high yep. And then he wrote go screen grab all this now and send it to your friends. You're good at that. God, Oh my god. Okay, Oh that's what he meant by that. Okay, I couldn't remember.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, yeah, he means right, I think this is a good time to break I say.
Speaker 1: I say we say hello. I think we don't mean cocaine when we say that.
Speaker 3: No, we mean like say hello to my little friend, Hello to my little friend, like hellman, yeah, don Lee, Sarah Baker, Jenny Harden.
Speaker 1: That was supposed to be like a like shooting a shootout. It.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was That was my work and improblem because both of us have done a lot of space work and.
Speaker 1: A lot of business. You got it, A lot of might not Yeah, Ann Yarbro, Shelley Cla Clavier, Take Us Home, Sherry Shannon Cherry Singer, Paul Sully Sullivan. I think we just hit the like anniversary of when Sully landed a plane. Oh yeah, in like the congratulation Sully Bay or something. I don't know. He saved a lot of people. Let's not worry about that, right. I was played by Tom Hans very poorly. Oh, Stephanie Rinker, Sid Weldon, Lauren Barnes, Kelly d and Midria Crawford and Dick Frolicker, I dig Frolicker, Richard if you prefer a fineste uh yean Boshpe. I'm going to tell you what.
Speaker 2: He uses his rose Pricks Patreon shout for a charity, which you guys can do as well, like any kind of nonprofit. You can do it for your business or a nonprofit. He does it for Houses into Homes. It's in Iowa City. It's a furniture bank. It helps families that are transitioning into new houses.
Speaker 1: Like for whatever reason, if for whatever reason that they had to get out of a house and they need help. It's called Houses into Homes dot org. Yeah. And also my friend Adam Lerner look, he helps a lot of people. He's currently shopping me a new car because my lease is up in four months, so he I'm working with him right now. So is a good friend of mine. I just turned her on to him yesterday. No charge if you live in California. If you live somewhere else, he will lower his fee for our listeners. So tell them Rose Perk sent you. Yeah, Adam's got a car dot com. And also Jamie Valles with Spitfire Social. She can help you do the social media ads that will bring your business from really tiny or medium too huge. She will elevate you, get you some you know, good business by advertising.
Speaker 2: And our friend Laura Stewart at Aspire Counseling. They work with with their other trauma specialists. They also do remote brain mapping where they actually send you equipment and they can like really study your mind. I mean it's kind of incredible what they do. It's called Denver Brainspotting dot com. But you do not need to live in Denver or Colorado or anything like that to check it out or use it. So go to Denver Brainspotting dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right, thanks everybody. Listen, this was part one as you know, but come back in like five minutes for part two. Yeah do it? Oh have you? Bye bye