Speaker 1: What's up, everybody.
Speaker 2: It's me Cecily Knobler here with Stephanie Wilder Taylor. Hi, it's Monday, Hei, it's actually Sunday, for full disclosure, but we are a day early. And I say that because just in case something absolutely outrageous happens.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're listening. Sure, I've had to I can't tell you.
Speaker 2: I've had to say that on the radio because I used to be live on my radio shows. Like I literally got up at two thirty and started on the East Coast working backwards with daily news.
Speaker 1: You know how long I did that? For like fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I was live from two thirty am to six thirty am every day. That was just one of my jobs. That's crazy, It's totally crazy. But now most of my you know, we do MP threas and so we stack them a little little bit. And it's hard to stack the news, you know, it's hard. And I've had it happen where I'm.
Speaker 1: Like oopsies, oopsies, yes, this big thing.
Speaker 2: But also you're going to get those big things from the real like the CNN News too, if they're that big. So we're just doing what we do and you know that, and you're fine, with it. They are people are people are super fine with it. They're super fine. Our audience is super fine anyway, sexy as fuck. I mean really, I'm not even kidding about that. We genuinely have good looking listeners, at least the people that have reached out to us or on our like Facebook and stuff like you're a bunch of hotties. Oh, especially the people on our Patreon too.
Speaker 1: It's like, what now, you're kind of making a joke here, I'm totally serious. I could name them off. I'd make them uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Maybe i'd get sued, but like, I name five hot people that listen to our show, and I could probably name a hundred.
Speaker 1: You gave me time, but that's what we're doing today. I just I just started going through. I like, even you're like.
Speaker 2: You're not even supposed to know this many people like you're not You don't have to name every person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you know if you do that, there are going to there are going to be some people that get their feelings hurt, that are like, oh, I'm not one of your hot listeners.
Speaker 2: Well, just if you're listening, you're hot. I've not seen somebody who isn't. And that's not what we care about. We care about the inside of you, but like lucky you that you also get to be hot.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't care that much about the inside. I'm not a doctor, you know what I mean? What do I know about the inside? Not looking at their X rays? I'm you know, you're extra podcaster looking.
Speaker 2: At their bones and skeletons. I don't know what kind of calcium deposits they have. It doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 1: I'm not like that.
Speaker 2: You have pretty eyes. That's a beautiful brown eyes. Beautiful you have, Stephanie, beautiful brown eyes. They're beautiful. So yes, you want to put your penis into many random women, but to give them all beautiful brown eyes, yes, they have to also have beautiful brown eyes, like you know, big beautiful brown eyes. Now it's kind of shifted. It was supposed to be German. It's become a little Indian. Yeah, we are referencing ninety Dave fiance. I want to say the other way, which.
Speaker 3: We complained we bitterly complained about. Okay, we were like, when is this fucking thing going to be over? We hated it so much while we are doing it, but it left us with so many treats like it was in the end like we were the losers.
Speaker 2: We should have enjoyed it while while it was happening.
Speaker 1: It will loose us, We will lose up pure loose s.
Speaker 2: There was just so much craziness in that season. Wasn't that didn't we have a Sper?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it wasn't just that.
Speaker 2: I think that was a different season. This is the one where they were like off on an island or something. It was even worse. Sarper was its own thing. They were both terrible because each one of them had ninety seven episodes. It never ended, and I'm not even joking it went. One of them went five months. We covered that show for five.
Speaker 3: Yes, what was the one that had the older, the much older gay couple. Oh, the guy was older and the it was a guy that was older and it was a woman who was transitioning.
Speaker 2: Remember and his name was Sean.
Speaker 1: Yes, we liked we kind of liked him. Remember, we liked them both, we.
Speaker 3: Did, but there were there were some like problematic things with him.
Speaker 2: But it was like it was so weak. It was interesting.
Speaker 1: I liked that.
Speaker 2: I liked that couple. They were interesting. Yeah, and we really liked the person who was transitioning. Yeah, sure, yes, I forgot about I mean we did. That was the problem with the show. There's way too Sometimes there can be too much content, and we're aware of that, which is why we give you what you need. We don't it's a camp all day, every day. It's just what who was time?
Speaker 1: Even? Right?
Speaker 2: Was time?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Speaking of that, we we know sometimes Okay. The way I'm going to get into saying this is sometimes, okay, Cecily and I just we were like, oh my god, we want to talk about this story. Now.
Speaker 3: Have we had a lot of time to like research everything about it.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we're like, you know what, We're just gonna hop on, start talking about it and figure out how we feel as we go. And that's not always the best way to do it.
Speaker 1: I think it is.
Speaker 2: Actually sometimes I do kind of because we're just friends talking about shit, which is how this podcast started.
Speaker 3: Yes, sometimes the problem with that is we end up with a with a few regrets.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so right, So we recorded Patreon and if you're not montresor a monster a Patreon, it's an hour and fifteen minute Patreon. Our patreons are usually not that long. I mean, this is like a full this is like two or three full shows Patreon, and if you're not on there already, you can do it through rose Pricks or bard af either way you get it. But you can join now, and you might want to because we got very not heated with each other, but just very red up about talking about the Reggie Wattson situation. For those who don't know, he's an alt he was an alt comic in this La comedy scene.
Speaker 1: He's very odd and does a lot of stuff music.
Speaker 2: Still is and had a tragy tragic end with an ex who trigger warning took her life. And now a Rolling Stone article has been written about him essentially with many people sort of backing it accusing him of being the one responsible for that ending. And we talked about it. I mean we read yeah me, and I just want to say, like right now and that it will be on there too. Even talking even this conversation, I'm trying to be very sensitive because massive trigger warning on the whole thing. If you're if you are feeling any sort of mental health issues, honestly skip it. I'm just going to say that because it could be very triggering. On the other hand, like it was also very interesting, and I mean it's it's an interesting story. It was covered extensively in a Rolling Stone article, and we went beyond the paywall to give you the story. We read you a lot of the article. Oh yeah, stuff gets in. I mean, we were shocked. That was definitely an as we go because and by the way, if you're wondering, well, where is this, this will depending on when you're listening to this on Monday. This will come out tomorrow on Patreon, So join now if you want. But but but yeah, I'll say a couple of things because after we recorded that, like on Friday, I kind of went down a rabbit hole of everything I could read on Reddit. I became very fascinated. And again we don't have to retell the whole story. That's the gist of it. But my initial and my take stays the same as far as what the article was saying. I think it's a very dangerous thing to pin someone's unliving on another person. I think that that is really fucked up. And you know, we all come at things through whatever prism. Like that's one of the other things I was going to say that I don't know if I said in our Patreon, I probably did, which is like I can relate to her way more than him. I don't know what it's like to be a weirdo ault comedy famous guy. You know, I know what it's like to date those guys, and I know what it's like to be a woman with mental health struggles. Honestly, not to her extent, but you know for sure, So my full empathy went to her. And in the in the Patreon, Stephanie reads her final note and I cry like pride, like it's it's really intense, But I still stand by my belief that I don't think that he should now be being.
Speaker 1: Dragged for what she did.
Speaker 2: What has changed, however, what I do think after reading all this stuff on Reddit and stuff, is that, like and both things can be true, is that like he is fucking batshit crazy. And it made me kind of rethink a little, like, huh so.
Speaker 3: When you say, let me ask you this, when you say he's totally batshit crazy, because at you know, she had mental health. So are you saying batshit crazy as in like a personality disorder like narcissisticy oh no?
Speaker 2: Or are you saying, well, yes, yes, maybe narcissistic yes, I mean it's all a spectrum right on that, so I don't know, but I mean the amount of drugs. Okay, So he is and we talk about this a lot on the Patreon that he the Rolling Stone said is he's an advocate for ketamine use and not just for therapy, I mean large, huge doses just forever and psychedelics and all that stuff. We're not even putting that down, we're just saying, like it's important to know that. So when I started scrolling through all his videos, some of which have been deleted, but I saw them like he's just really fucked up. And someone made the note on threads, which is one of the things I saw, which is like, you know, I used to think this guy is just like the coolest guy you know, go to Largo, and that can all be true. He's still very talented, but now I look at the ramblings of him and it's just a guy really fucked up on ketamine, you know what I mean. Like it's not so like hippy dippy love. It's like hmm, you're whoa, And that's not even That's just how I see it. It doesn't mean that's good or bad that he's fucked up and just rambling. But I can see how her family and by her, I guess we should tell I guess we are a little out of order here. But like Catherine, the woman who passed, I could see how her family is like this motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, well, they're feeling what they're feeling, and this is you know what. I don't want to say, our feelings have changed, but her family is saying that she was not like the way she was. First of all, that one of the things that we feel a little bit like needs this disclaimer when you listen to it, and you know or not listen to it, so you can get some information right here. But one of the things that we felt was that she was already liking to.
Speaker 2: Do drugs and well yet either exposed to drugs and also had other issues, you know, which most people do.
Speaker 1: A lot of people have issues.
Speaker 2: So you you pair up with someone and he's fun and exciting and they seem to have a beautiful relationship for like a year they had a relationship.
Speaker 3: She was very open even to the end that she was absolutely in love with him, and he was the greatest guy and so creative and wonderful, so it's it seems hard to in our minds, it seems hard to just completely blame him, but something some things are coming up.
Speaker 1: Well, someone wrote this just to lighten it up a little bit. This is on the Threads.
Speaker 2: When I looked it up, someone wrote, Reggie watch Watts is a cautionary tale about how ketamine, while seeming beneficial, can often be a dangerous gateway to musical comedy.
Speaker 1: Now, I didn't expect that that's funny. That is funny.
Speaker 2: But then a lot of people are just like really mad. They're like, fuck him, but you know, don't forget the threat. The mobs on threads and reddick can begin and never end forever. Like that doesn't mean that they're necessarily true, but a lot of people seem to be feeling this way. I think our take, which I still maintain, is from a legal standpoint.
Speaker 3: A lot of people don't know that I am. I'm a lawyer, so I look at things a lot from not not an emotional way, but like, what does the law say?
Speaker 1: You know that's right? Yeah, you do that a lot.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: People should know that she does that.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love it when you back me on these things and you're like, apps, yes, absolutely, that is I mean true about you. Yeah, So.
Speaker 3: I do think that it is a slippery slope to start going like, well, it's his fault forgetting you know. Their their take is that it's his fault for getting her hooked on drugs and she never did drugs like that before. There's a lot of nuance, which you'll hear in the article, which is is tough. It's tough to make a call, a judgment call, but we feel like there were while we were going through the story in real time, we were definitely having opinions that maybe then changed later in the episode. And it is a doozy over an hour, so you know what I mean, Like, don't get mad is what we're trying to say, and.
Speaker 2: To just keep going as we discover and read more things and learn things. I still maintain it's it's dangerous to claim that he's conssible for that.
Speaker 1: But I will say one more thing about it. A video that.
Speaker 2: Was on his Instagram that has now since disappeared been deleted. Probably Oh did I tell you? I don't think we got to his lawyer, so he's lawyered up right, And you know, did we do you know who his lawyer also represents, Russell Brand Danny Masterson. No, no, no, there's another idiot. Yeah, I now that is beyond That makes no sense to me. He knows better than that. If he's love and Dove guy, I'm like, why would you even like, are you kidding?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Not good.
Speaker 3: Well that that literally changes things for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's real weird. It's so weird.
Speaker 2: But here's another weird thing that I So this video that got deleted was him just rambling, and it's funny. You know. I used to, like I said, I used to be like, oh that's interesting. Maybe I could learn a little something about love, you know. And he's like love and then he sings and he beat boxes for a while, and then he he does this stuff and then he starts talking about his his late ex, and he's like, you know she he was able to access her iPhone, remember that because he had he had access to a cloud, so he was able to see after the fact. So in this video he was like, did we talk about this? He's like, you really planned a beautiful trip to Peru? Yes, I'm glad you got to see all the art.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I watched him say it and I was like, somehow I didn't remember you saying it, but now it's coming back to me.
Speaker 1: But I was like, oh god, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the thing they were like the most mad about. They felt like he knew what was happening like that, you know, he made it almost sound like a good thing. Yeah, totally is like you found your piece, you're no longer. And then something I don't think that we said is when her dad passed, which I can totally relate to, and she kind of lost it, you know, and allegedly he said to her like, yeah, I can't with all this, like I don't do grief. Now, that doesn't that shouldn't.
Speaker 1: You're still not responsible for what she does. But it's shitty, like maybe just like not awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I don't think there'll be any confusion. I don't think we ever were. Like he seems like a great guy.
Speaker 2: And she realized I did say that i'd met him and he was a really nice guy back in the day, Like my experience with him was pleasant.
Speaker 1: But I was like, you know, right, but you didn't date him.
Speaker 2: Right, Uh, Well then okay, so that's I mean, there's more that we can we can go into another story if we want, because believe me, you're gonna have plenty of this. But if you guys hear this and don't want to join Patreon and want more, just tell us we'll get more into it again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, I mean we lighten things up a tiny bit and talk about Prince Harry, yes, your favorite. I was like, so out of the loop. I'm like, Prince Prince Charles. Don't we have like a Prince Charles story. I mean, you know, we could talk Prince Charles. It's funny, kind of funny that you said that because it kind of has something to do with Prince Charles. So you know, listen, Prince Harry and Megan, they gave it a shot. They were like, fuck this shit.
Speaker 1: You know, that's the cut of It's.
Speaker 2: It reminds me of people that are like they break up with someone and you're like I always fucking hated her, and they're like, well we're married now we got back together.
Speaker 1: So like they made a big to do.
Speaker 2: He writes the book Spare you know, right, and really drags his family in every possible way, like going after his brother's hairline, which somehow really struck me.
Speaker 1: I hated that he did that. I fucking hated it. I don't know why. Why am I cursing so much? Do you think it's the ketamine?
Speaker 2: I do, yeah, because you you kind of got a wild hair after we recorded that episode, and you were like, I think I'm being too harsh on ketamine recreationally speaking.
Speaker 1: Let me get back to you after a weekend. And then you didn't hear from me from a weekend for the weekend. Yeah, no ketamine.
Speaker 2: And now I'm just cursing up a storm, like almost like almost like the spirit of another like a pirate or something. When I opened the portal, something jumped in. I think, are you wearing an eyepatch right now? For no re just spiritually? Is that what they say?
Speaker 1: I know that's not right.
Speaker 3: Well, you've always you've always wanted to really take part in talcolic a pirate day, and.
Speaker 2: You know, I always found it like a little cringe. But now you know, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Try to I can't even remember what I like, what the pirate?
Speaker 2: What does a pirate say?
Speaker 1: And you're like, r it is it?
Speaker 2: R ur.
Speaker 1: R? You never know?
Speaker 2: Okay, I did not know that he was making fun of his hairline. That is pretty he was like he was mad.
Speaker 1: In his bald head and his receding hairline was blowing.
Speaker 2: I'm sure that was his his ghostwriter wrote that, but you know it was shitty carry right, So whatever they were, they dropped the mic real hard and then set the mic on fire. And we're going to California to fucking rule, right, But they didn't rule.
Speaker 1: Nothing went well. They have money, so.
Speaker 2: They like they bought this place in near Oprah, you know, like they were trying to She was trying to start a lifestyle brand and it just crashed.
Speaker 1: It was the cringiest as we all know a thing that's ever happened.
Speaker 3: I mean, one of my favorite. It was so weird because I don't really know much about these people. But when we started doing episodes about her, her getting interviewed Meryl.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the woman when.
Speaker 2: You make a jams she was worse than they were both. She has all these like siccaphans around that's her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she was like but she was being like that too. Remember she was being lady. She was like, yeah, She's like, it's bespoke. I make up bespoke jam.
Speaker 2: She's like, and jam for me is like you know, it's about the berries that have to be fresh. But also you know the attitude like how are you feeling that day when you make the jam and then the other the lady her friend or whatever, it's like, yes, yes, yes, it.
Speaker 1: Was horrendously yes, it was almost like you can't possibly it was a stout. They became a joke.
Speaker 2: The UK is calling now now they're like, oh, that's so great. The whole place that was the turn that didn't treat her right, okay whatever, which probably some of that's true.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there is a.
Speaker 2: Lot of racism in the royal royalist world against you know, this woman, you know, of course, but she also like kind of she shaded Kate, you know all that she just now they want to go back. So it says that Prince Harry's UK move is quote driven by the desire to get closer to King Charles, which is his dad.
Speaker 1: That makes me kind of that's kind of sweet if that's true.
Speaker 2: If true, I wish he hadn't gone off on him right, because remember you and I got in a little tiff because I was, like I said, he does not get to keep his detail, his security. You leave the UK, you give it all up. You've left the Royals and now you're here, and you're like, I think he should have it. I still maintain he shouldn't. When he goes back, he guess he has to have it now he's joining the family. But it says their decision to return to Britain with their children mate and I get they have kids, probably better easier to raise them there have been driven partly by a determination to repair the relationship with King Charles, according to a formal royal butler. This is from Female First. It emerged last week that Harry and Meghan are prepping to relocate from California to Britain in a matter of weeks with their kids. Prince Archie, I love that he's a prince and Princess Lila Bette. I mean, I mean, at some point, do you really even want to call your kids that way?
Speaker 1: And why are you keeping that? If you left the royal family, why are they still prince and princess?
Speaker 2: Because she was all about that, She's like fucking the countess, right, She's like Countess Luayan. I mean she's probably like, please bow, you do still have to bow. I know we did leave the family and made a big to do about that, but you do need to bow the curtsy the proper way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I totally see that.
Speaker 2: The family will reportedly live in a private non Royal residents so they're not going back to the castle outside of London, while retaining their homes in California and Portugal and are said to be not returning as working members of the royal family. I appreciate that their former royal butler, he's only forty eight, but I gotta find him.
Speaker 1: Coming for you, Grant.
Speaker 2: He's now told us Weekly imagine King Charles has played a part in the decision, and Harry wanting to spend more time with his uh and so yeah, and we say.
Speaker 3: But we think that this is all bullshit. It didn't their their business. We keep hearing about their failing business, and like.
Speaker 2: Everything failed, right, everything the documentary they tried to make, they were doing, they had all these little things and it all just wasn't testing well.
Speaker 3: It kind of does feel though, I mean, as somebody who does not follow this again, but it sort of does feel like they put this, they brought this on themselves for being insufferable.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, Grant, this royal butler said, I think the King will be concerned about William's reaction. So that's kind of interesting because I would think so too. William's probably very conflicted, Like, hey, bro, glad to have you back, but like fuck off, right, I don't know what their relationship is.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's great.
Speaker 2: They They remind us that Henry discussed the fractured relationship with William extensively in the best selling twenty twenty three memoirs Spare, including his claim that an argument between the brothers became physical.
Speaker 1: That's when he was like making fun of him, going bald, not nice. I mean, he could come write a book about how you know your wiry hair?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So wait, they're saying that they had their um an argument turned physical after the book.
Speaker 2: Came out, no before, it's written about in the book. Okay, okay, I mean to me, that's a little bit like kind of pussy kind of pussy to I mean, like brothers fight Gary, yeah, yeah, and then but it's also in English Royal, so it's very like he put his hands on me in a way.
Speaker 1: That I felt very uncomfortable, right, write a book about.
Speaker 2: It, Like, I mean, yeah, you're right, American dudes, you know, they're just like American brothers.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine you'd have to write a book about because you've got in a fight with your brother.
Speaker 2: Yah. Yeah, And one time he kicked a soccer ball at my head and I was really fucked up about it for a really long time.
Speaker 1: It's like, that's just Waco.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: First of all, it was whiffleball. That's a It was not a soccer ball, and.
Speaker 2: It was nerf the nerf wiffle you know, like, calm down, But you're right about that. And so they want to say according to the butler, he says, it will be a situation where actions mean more than words. William will need to see that. Harry continuously makes an effort to heal the rift. But right now I don't see things healing. That's the butler. The butlers love to talk, and by butler, I do think it's like the PR team. They just pretend like it's the but they put it out they're very good. The Royals are very good about their PR campaigns. Yeah, sounds like it.
Speaker 1: So anyway, that's that story.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: We got we're doing great.
Speaker 2: We also okay, we will.
Speaker 3: It's it's a little bit dark, but I feel like we do need to give a little update about Perez Hilton. Oh yeah, for we know, I mean we don't like Okay, it doesn't matter. So the latest story is that Perez Hilton. So he he's obviously not like strapped to a gurney because he gets to see his kids under supervision.
Speaker 2: The article says Prez Hilton will be able to see his kids while his mother has temporary custody, so meaning Perez Hilton's mother not the mother of the children. Well, we don't even know how different. I don't think it was all the same. Yeah, right, but only if certain conditions are met. New court docs obtained by TMZ show a judge granted Perez visitation with his three children, but it must be supervised by either a family member agreed upon by both sides, or a therapist. There's another condition, which is that Perez must first obtain psychiatric clearance, and the supervised arrangement stays in place until the court orders otherwise or Perez and his mom agree to something different. So they also officially granted his mom Terasita Teresita, a temporary legal custody of the kids. The order notes Perez is their only legal parent and consented to the arrangement, so she has authority over the kids medical care, school enrollment, and other decisions necessary for their care. And she filed for temporary custody after he was hospitalized, and then they go back into the custody case itself is now sealed, with the judge finding confidentiality was necessary to protect the children. Yeah, these kids need to be protected at all costs. Yeah, forever. I mean, oh my god, Like, I don't know. I mean, I'm glad the mom is stepping in. I don't know that he should ever have full custody at this point.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is I don't know.
Speaker 3: So it's just basically saying that he won't be completely cut off from his kids when he comes home.
Speaker 2: So I think it was a.
Speaker 3: Little misleading because when you when the article says he's granted supervised visitation, it makes you feel like he's been seeing his kids. That is not the case, right, not seeing anybody, well, no kids, And when he comes home, he'll get visitation with the kids, but they will not be under his care, which I think is definitely for the best.
Speaker 2: On of course, I mean, what happened is so crazy that like it only happened a few weeks ago, and it's sort of like kind of out of our It barely even made news news. I mean, it was on the news for like a day, and I guess how much are they gonna want to torture people with that? But like it was so insane, like what it was, so it was so insane that even people had to say, like, look, pres may have terrorized people for a long time, but no one deserves that. No nobody deserves whatever he's going through. No one deserves to see it either, you know, no, so of course, but yeah, and we just we have to protect the kids. Yeah, I mean obviously, okay, what about Rosie and I have another Well, okay, where are we? How are we? We're good? We can do we can do this rosy story. And then okay, okay, let's all right, Okay, I just think this is not even a big story. It's just yeah, yeah, but it's it's not.
Speaker 3: It's one of these things that seems like a fun feud, but it's really not. It's Kathy Griffin being thirsty, which you know, we love Kathy Griffin.
Speaker 2: She is also thirsty. Two things can be true. I don't know that I love her. I like her, I don't love her.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, she she will throw anybody under the bus.
Speaker 2: She loves to act like she's spilling tea on her YouTube show.
Speaker 3: I've watched a couple of full episodes of it because one of them I was really interested in her, which was good, and I recounted it.
Speaker 2: I recounted it to you. It was her fight with Brookshields.
Speaker 3: It was her talking about the fact that Brooke Shields won't really talk to her and why. And when you listen to the whole episode, you're like, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: I totally get by Brookshields. But Kathy's perspective on it, I'll just remind you so fast. Her perspective was like, oh my god, I feel so bad, Like I just I've apologized to Brook a million times, like I understand why. I kind of understand why she's mad.
Speaker 3: But the reason being was that she talked to At Brooke Shields's wedding, Brooke Shields did not want her mom to come to her wedding, but then she was like, she decided to allow her mom to come, but she said, you have to have been sober for like thirty days before you come. You can't drink at the wedding right, and then she I'm trying to remember exactly how this went down, it doesn't really matter, but basically, the mom got drunk and acted a fool and Brooke was really upset about it, and Kathy wanted to tell the story somewhere and Brooke was like, hmm, I don't really know how I feel about it. And then Kathy did a comedy special and told the story, didn't even tell it right, and.
Speaker 2: Brooke was upset. And then Kathy's attitude was like, oh my god, but like I'm a comedian, Like what do you expect You can't you can't expect like a comedian to not tell a story mm hmm. And I think Brooke was like, not in your fucking special. I think you know anyway. So this basically is that Rosie O'Donnell responds to Kathy Griffin being really hurt about not being invited on Jimmy Kimmel Live. So this is Kathy and out of a mole hill. Okay, go ahead, wait wait, wait wait, because people don't know that that Rosie.
Speaker 1: Some people don't know she took over for the week, like ye, Jimmy one.
Speaker 2: Week yeah, and he was inviting purposely people just like fuck with Trump, which I thought was genius right personally, I mean, obviously Rosie is like one of Trump's like biggest nemesy nemesy nemesisssi. I love that choice, love the choice, love it, love it, love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Rosie, Sorry, I don't get a dicle often. I think that that's fun.
Speaker 2: So yes, So she was having people she kind of got to sort of help decide who was going to come on the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, and Kathy wasn't one of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, but it turns out it wasn't really a big thing on purpose. She wasn't booking all the guests, Like it's a weird thing to act like Rosie O'Donnell, who guest hosts for a week, has a lot to fucking do you know she's not doing the booking.
Speaker 2: There's a booker for the show, right. It has Also, even if she was like, Kathy is not that high on the list, no one would even think that it would be her. Why nobody wants to see her and they're not best friends.
Speaker 3: It's not like they were talking every day and she was like, I'd love to be on the show.
Speaker 2: That's just not how it went down. Okay, it was Kathy kidding when she was saying, she's sort of just being like when you have me on like kind of like that jokingly sort of.
Speaker 3: I think she did a whole YouTube tube episode about not being invited.
Speaker 2: She was genuinely upset. Up we have sound up?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't, but I'll read you the article. So basically, Rosie is responding to Kathy Griffin's remarks that she was hurt o'donald didn't invite her on Jimmy Kimmel Alive.
Speaker 2: So it says o'donald, who's currently serving as guest host in Kimmel's stead, commented on Griffin's Instagram post, Okay, here, I'll let me see. Let me click on the Instagram post and I'll see if I have sound up. Hold on, It's okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: It's embarrassing to say, but I have. I'm just going to come out and say it. Are you ready? It's embarrassing to say, but I have to tell you guys, because we're friends. My feelings are really hurt that I was not invited to go on Rosie's Week of the Jimmy Kimmel Show, and I thought, well, she's the guest host. She may have no say in it. And to this day, I don't know if she has any say in it. As far as I know, she cood or could not. I really how would I know? Right, I started getting more correspondence and just friends calling me that know me and know the two of us to be friends, et cetera, and saying like which night are you doing and are you going to be a surprise and are you guys doing a sketch or just to sit down interview, And you know, I admit I was kind of getting excited, like, yeah, this could be a really cool moment. Then that moment passed and kept passing. She's doing a great job and we'll continue to. If I have one call to action, it's that you guys watch the show and support her. I just think it's a tricky situation because I'm having all kinds of the feels. I will watch every night and cheer her on. Of course, I'm just going to come out and say, are you ready? It's embrasing.
Speaker 2: It started out, Yeah, what the fuck are you?
Speaker 1: That's crazy to me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she she lists it. You know, when you do a caption.
Speaker 3: So she does the video and her caption is my heart is on my sleeve on this week's episode of Kathy Griffin talk your head off out now on my YouTube.
Speaker 2: So's she's serious, she is out to lunch. I mean that is like she's always that. That's her thing, is self promotion. That's her whole joke, right, you know, d List going showing up everywhere. So I mean that's just her doing that, I guess, and like if enough people now I'm saying it, So now Rosie's gonna get a lot of conversation where it'll be a fun little bit that I you know, that's what she's doing, but of course lasting that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So basically Rosie responded and just said Kathy should have called me, honey, I didn't choose the guests.
Speaker 2: I am loving Rosie's glow up so much. Can I please stress that again? I said it before, but my god, she looks good. And I also want to say I know two people that have worked with her.
Speaker 1: Over the years. Mixed results on that one, but that's okay.
Speaker 2: They say that she can be the most charming, wonderful person you've ever met in your life and then kind of a nightmare. And I have a friend who worked for both Rosie and Ellen, which I've mentioned, and I was like, which would you choose though, because would you have someone who's just cold all the time or just sometimes a nightmare? And he's like, oh it, cho's Rosie at a heartbeat. So as awful as Rosie could be, right, Ellen was worse? Oh yeah, oh yeah, but Rosie does have like big explosions where sometimes you didn't even know why.
Speaker 1: You know, just big big feelings. Yeah, feelings.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what I think would be a good thing to do for our Monday show, because it's our big show. I think we should say hi to our friends and I'm going to put them on the zoom for you right now so you can see them, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna try to do it by memory. Let me see if I can do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, he's he's our business sponsor. So far not good. I'm okay, let me do it my memory, John Lee, Kathy Callman, Am I right, Sarah Baker, Jane McMurray, This is all from memory?
Speaker 1: And yar bro I mean, Sherry Shannon, You're good, No, you're doing really good so much. Let me think, hold on, let me use my psychic. Paul. I'm getting Paul Paul Sully Sullivan.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Uh do you have any psychic do you? I know we don't have it up yet, but and he come to you just came to me. Uh.
Speaker 3: Lauren Barnes right, Andrea Crawford and Gail McDonald and Silvano, Jimmitty. I don't know, correct me if I'm wrong, because I don't know if Santa Green and Clue Rock and Patrick Price, Yeah, Julie Turnbull and Victoria Blake and Richard Frolicker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did Frolicker? Yeah, you're close.
Speaker 2: Kimberly Wait, I'm getting a Kimberly heart. Kimberly at to ease too. So that's Scott came into my head. Oh my god, you're Karen Kimberla. That's right there, kimber and Karen Johnson Watson and Christas Stroop.
Speaker 1: I'm getting.
Speaker 2: I'm getting Sean Price, that one I remember because we're high school friends. Kate Donado, Is that like.
Speaker 1: Somebody Margaret Wills.
Speaker 3: Margaret Wills, listen, if you want to turn somebody else's house into a home by providing them some furniture. There's a place that will help you do that. It's called Houses into Homes dot org org. I don't know why I said it like that, and shosh pay is promoting that he's a nice guy. Also, if you want to use a company that will help you plant plant that sounds like nefarious Instagram ads and tiktoks and all this stuff for your business, why not try Jamie val with spitfiresocial dot com. If you want to get a car but you don't want it to be a pain in the ass, and you want to save money and you want it delivered your driveway and the financing done for you, why not use my literal close friend Adam Lerner with Adams got a Car dot com.
Speaker 2: Go check that out.
Speaker 3: If you want to solve your trauma, especially after today's episode, maybe try try some Go to Denver Brainspotting dot com.
Speaker 2: They give you a headset that helps you do biofeedback. It's really cool therapy. And we need a charity. Our friend Randy may Ames.
Speaker 1: I think to write love on her arms.
Speaker 2: Yes, talk about that, And I also posted that in our pap or somewhere. I posted it somewhere recently on something that we had talked to. Maybe it was the Hayden episode. You can check that out and we'll put it in this episode as well, so that you can remember if it's somebody else that needs help, or if it's you that needs help. Yes, we all do sometimes check that out. All right, Thanks everybody, Love you guys, see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Good Bye bye,