Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to another episode of Hard Truth Podcast. Today, my guest is Professor Simon Holland. He is a science filmmaker. We are going to talk about SETI, aliens, drones and orbs. Get ready, I'm ready, Simon. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Ashton. It's really nice to have to be back, and I follow you with great interest. Thanks for having me on. There's a lot of things going on. What isn't in our sky right now, whether it's orbs or drones or we're being attacked by bad actors, who knows, it's certainly a serious situation.
Speaker 1: Well that's what I want to talk to you about right off the bat. So if people have been living under a rock, there's been some kind of grown invasion on the East coast in New Jersey for like the last month, and everybody's wondering what it is. So let me ask you, what do you think's going on? What have you seen?
Speaker 2: Well? I live in Europe and the drone invasion and is here too, which is kind of interesting folks. In fact, long before it was in New Jersey, it was over specific NATO Minister of Defense RIF bases here in Eastern in eastern England, not here, I live in France, but that was deeply worrying because the bases had no idea how to react. They sent F fifteen's, which aren't exactly even the most modern plane, because that's what they had to counter these unknown threats, which probably were drones. And I had a long chat with ExM od Nick Pope, who's well known, and we both came to the conclusion that it was probably Briton's worst encounter with things coming into a British airspace, you know, since you know, since the Cold War, you know, when.
Speaker 1: Well, why wouldn't they shoot these things down? Right?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Is that why you assume that it must be us? It seems so weird that these things will be over a military basis. And I've heard this a lot, you know, how what's your explanation for that?
Speaker 2: I I was that would be my first reaction, you know, I mean literally, you know, a shotgun or even they've been using birds of prey can take down a drone. What Nick Pope said, and I think I agree with Nick on this very much, is they were the drones or whatever they are, are an unconventional threat and the military tend to live in the past, so they countered a DGI hobby drone or something bigger, we don't know, with an f f N fifteen, it's an inappropriate reaction. They needed denial of flight EMP devices, which they have, but supposedly they didn't have them on the perimeter of the bases that had this encounter, and they were fighting yesterday's war. And I think that is an enormous clue for the British airspace violation and I'm quite mad about it because not only were these drones seen over native bases, they were also seen over British mod bases. But really weirdly, and I think a big clue in nastily, they were seen over the marriage quarters of the RIF flight crew, in a base that used to be an airport which was now housing for their wives and children, and the same kind of drones were seen over there, and I really think there was a big message being sent. I think the timing was more than a coincidence that the United Kingdom had just allowed storm Shadow cruise missiles into the Ukraine, which have the capability of going into Russia. Although this is not very well known, I happen to know this. The storm Shadow cruise missiles were restricted in their use by the Ukrainians to only go into the Ukrainian national borders, but of course that includes areas of the Ukraine that have been occupied, so it still could be seen by Russia as they are being flown into Russian controlled you know, land territory. But the drone incursions in the UK, I think we're a sign to Britain to you know, we have unconventional weapons, you are vulnerable, and that's how I sought. But then who is doing it? Yeah, and how is that pulled off? Because they certainly didn't fly nearly three thousand, you know, from Moscow to Lake and Heath. They were smallesh drones. In this case, I think the New Jersey ones, we will discuss what they what they might be. But in the British case, they were definitely drones. People saw them, there's photographs of them. You know, they're quad copter small astrah.
Speaker 1: So they were quad copter. I was gonna ask about the morphology of what these things.
Speaker 2: No, the British ones were definitely, I mean there were some and we should go on to this about a slightly uh not very informed opinion that people who didn't know what they were with kind of slightly out of focused, fuzzy camera phones filming single point light sources in the sky and not understanding. But there's definite footage. In the British case, they are not particularly big. They were card cop to drones. Now, viewers out there, you're all shouting, yeah, but there were weird stuff. Well, there might have been weird stuff, but I think in the British case, not necessarily in the American case, but in the British case, they seemed to be quite off the shelf, droney things. And one of the things again that Nick Pope and I discussed we're old enough to remember they used to be a phrase useful idiots, and that in the Cold War, people who align themselves say with Marxism today, which was a newspaper in an organization in Britain, or CND Civil Nuclear Defense or specific nationalists say from Scotland, my home country, would often hand over what they thought was not secrets. They would hand over information like the movements of US submarines at Holy Loch to Marxism today or CND headquarters. But in fact, sadly they were compromised and getting funded by Russia, and they were in fact handing over you know, useful material to Roscoe, and Moscow gave them in Russian. Excuse my lack of Russian. They called them in Russian useful idiots. And it's quite possible that that that the same idea of using people for cash, Go fly your drone at Lake and Eth, I'll give you a thousand pounds, or coercion a Eastern European immigrant into the UK. We know who your mum is kind of thing. Go fly drone over Lake and Ties was a much better explanation than them flying all over you know, Germany and the North Sea and ending up in eastern England, which wouldn't be practical.
Speaker 1: So you think that the European drone encourageon is political in nature that I think the.
Speaker 2: Timing was was very very evident evidence of that. It was following the storm Shadow announcement by British MD. And I think also the drone idea, the concept of drones as unconventional warfare was a kind of as I said my film, it was putting the Willie up Britain because you know, I think that it was unconventional and whoever did it, whoever it might be, I can't actually say, but whoever did it, and it was probably humans were sending a message. I mean the drones were only there at night. I mean, you know et would be there during the day. I mean it's only at night. They were illuminated some of them. Somebody I know who's got angry astronaut went out there. He drove up. He's American, but he was living in London and he drove up to Lake and Heath and he saw one go over his head and he said, it has almost had a more led hanging underneath it. Now, the reason they wanted it to be seen was because it was sending a message. These are definitely trying to get the point across that they're flying around perimeter fences to make a point. And I think I think it's related to the American things, but I think there's something more going on in the United States which we should discuss.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned the use of drone warfare, which I think Elon must mentioned recently and it terrifies me, especially if you include ai On to it. Have you seen the videos out of the Ukraine where you're like suicide drones flying into people and blowing them up, and things like that. That's alarming to me, and it makes me wonder. I don't know about that particular incident, but at least with the one going on in the United States right now, Like how can you leave these up? Like these things could have bombs on them, warheads on them, They could fly into people and blow them up. I mean that would the message.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean what they did in Britain was just fly around the damn perimeter fen and you know the reaction was send up the F fifteen. Well that's rubbish. I mean an F fifteen's minimum air speces, as you would know, is like maybe one hundred knots, you know, and the drones like twenty feet above the ground going at ten miles an hour. Yeah, de fence, you know, with a bomb. And yeah no, I did a film and I just did, like you, I researched some Ukrainian drone footation. I had to be really careful, you know, to choose what I actually could show, because yeah, no, they Ukraine are very successful and Russia are also using them in the Ukrainian conflict very successfully. I mean you can literally with a three D printer make your own drone and drop something nasty onto your enemy and that could happen.
Speaker 1: So what do you think's going on in the United States version? What have you seen? Have you seen anything that's compelling to you from a video presided for me just throwing it out there. Most of what I've seen looks like airplanes or or misidentified objects. I've will seen a couple of videos that seem to show some magnification of something that maybe might have some kind of feel life from my fuel around it, but it could also just be a blurry like out of focused star.
Speaker 2: What is your thoughts? I definitely agree, Ashton, I think that I haven't seen any definite evidence. Somebody pointed me very pointedly, you know, today, to look at at a certified pilot's sighting in Oregon with their air traffic control interaction where he saw a red light and other pilots saw this as well in the sky. I think probably quite near Portland, but I'm not sure. And then he shot some cockpit footage and I'm sorry to say it was it was an out of focus ORB and it wasn't an ORB, it was just something out of focus, So I couldn't say exactly what it is. But here's I don't think I think we're missing the point. I think what the drones represent in the United States is something much more important. F what the drones are. I think that is not the important thing. The important thing is that these drones are unknown, and nobody in the American government are reacting to it very sensibly, and the public reaction to that is fear. And I think it's as actually it is an attack, but I think it's psychological warfare to an extent. It doesn't matter what these objects are. Some will be quad copters being tested, which is some will be copycat home DGI drones. Some might be unknown, but I doubt it somehow, and a lot will be just a lot of drone sightings. Somebody said to me, somebody sees the drone over there, and then somebody sees the same drone and films it from over there. Suddenly you've got two drones. Well you haven't, necessarily they were, you know, you've got a perspective on the same light in the sky. But we are under attack, or the United States is currently and Britain as well is currently under attacked. This is psychological. This is having a very very strong effect. People are frightened, people are worried people are concerned why their government, specifically in Britain as well, but very much in the United States. Aren't the FBI go on TV and go, I don't know what it is. Well, that's a pathetic answer. You know, we have this problem and you live in the very state which is the key to the answer. You had the wonderful FBI officer who called in I know somebody in Minnesota who's doing flight training and doesn't want to land, and it was ignored, it wasn't passed on, and we all know where that went. And I think I'm seeing as a non American, I'm seeing a disconnect between agencies. You know, where is Homeland Security that was set up post nine to eleven to actually cut the crap and actually go to the FAA. Look at New York's track on. You know, they have radar that could track these damn things from take off the landing. You know, go to all the agencies that you've got and come to some conclusion. But by going on CNN and TV and all the news stations and having clips saying I have no idea, we don't think it's anything we could worry about. Is just causing mass panic, and I think whoever's doing it, if it is organized, is going it's working chaps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't believe for a second that they don't know exactly what these things are. Now. I do know the government is inefficient and that these organizations may not community to one another. I don't really think that the FBI Homeland Security by themselves would have any inside information they would need, like satellite footage or some of the other advanced they Yeah, and that's the thing is so it seems like, you know, so I would be looking at the NRO, the NSA, the NNGA, these people that have that they know what's going on. The question then is why are they not relaying that information to the local authorities so that the information can be disseminated to the public. And to your point, it does seem kind of like a psychological operation where you know, people are freaking out. There's mass hysteria going on right now in the United States. I would even go so far as to say it's mass formation psychosis once again, where people now have this idea in their head that there are these things flying around in the sky. And like you said, out that a great point, and maybe it doesn't even matter what they are, you know, is that there's something up there. And now every single person's going out there at night and they're filming stuff and they're seeing a lot of normal stuff and they're misattributed it just we get this cycle where it just gets crazier and crazier. And now you've got major influencers that never talk about the UFO topic and what have you all in on it?
Speaker 2: So do you think you absolutely nailed there? I mean, that's exactly how as an outsider not living in the US, as I'm seeing it, the effect of whatever the f these are is tremendous. It actually is an attack. Is it internal, is it external? Is it just hysterical reaction? But it's it's definitely causing a lot of chaos and people need it needs to be sorted out pretty damn quick.
Speaker 1: Do you think it could be related to the recent United States election with Donald Trump switching over? Any thoughts on that?
Speaker 2: Sure? I I it seems like a possibility. I mean, you know, if you're going to cause real disruption before the democratic takeover by Donald Trump because he was elected, you could easily cause an awful lot of disarray to an incumbent, you know, a person who's about to take that office by having a hell of a hell of a flap in your country, which you could then you know, fix by methods which might be quite draconian. And yeah, no, I mean I think, I mean, if I had to put money on it, I think that's actually more likely than it's the Ruskies or the Chinese or the Uranian Mothership. I think they're all quite hysterical. But that's part of the hysteria. And the other thing I'd like to say, I mean, this is very controversial viewers. Is I think we're actually seeing us, the so called UFO community, if that's what we are. I don't know, being slightly used in this because I don't think we or our community of people who are invested or are interested in the abnormal paranormal, are reacting very well. I think we are actually being a bit hysterical, and I think that's part of it. Maybe this is a plot. You know, non critical thinkers who want to believe one thing or another, who are very set in their ways, manipulate the buckers, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is where I would throw some criticism and shade on the UFO community, where buying into the massive stereia. Here is how you get yourself discredited as well, because you know, I think everybody's really desperate for alien disclosure UFO disclosure in general, and if it turns out to be a mockery, then this is why people don't take you seriou, especially if you're just filming like airplanes in the sky and saying that, oh, the UFOs are morphing into airplanes because you know, like that kind of stuff, you know, people, I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: Just it's just full of that. I mean, it's just message a message. They're copying us, They're you know, is telling me there are time travelers. You know, they're meta materials of you know, your igala's telling me all this stuff. You know, you're probably reading the same emails and you know, and I'm going now still, I mean, let's be slightly more objective about this. And at the same time, we've got this hysteria going on, we've got a lot of frightened people, and we've got a government that's doing f all. I mean, get it together, people, Unless it's intentional, do you think.
Speaker 1: So we were kind of but tap dancing around thing, which is do you think this is Project Bluebeam, which is the fake alien invasion or whatever like, because now I'm starting to wonder this thing's been going on for so long, and it's so disruptive to all the points that you made in the last fifteen minutes. It's like, this seems like it's just to freak people out. It doesn't matter what they are. And the only explanation I can come up with who's responsible is my own government, something related to America, because if there was anything else, we'd be knocking it out of the sky'd be too dangerous. So I sit there and I think, yeah, maybe this is a Project Bluebeam, but they just can't even pull it off. I don't know, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 2: I have a very did you know about me? Donald Trump and Project Bluebeam story? Oh god, now's the time I know.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know tells the story.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, when I was seriously misquoted about imminent alien contact, it was seen by a lobby group part of no doubt that Donald Trump organization that I, as a European, non American, non voting person, was possibly invoking and alien were coming as this as this whatever it's called Blue something. Yeah, it was completely rubbish.
Speaker 1: Like he doesn't know what Bluebean is. Everybody, Professor Simon is the one who's pushing the project blue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly. Yeah, that's sorry. I don't even know because it's completely rubbish. But it didn't come. I mean, somebody spread that as a rumor, and I've got an awful lot of comments saying, you know that I was pro Kamela. I don't even know who she is.
Speaker 3: I'm British, I live in French and and and I was dissing Donald because I was I was evoking the you know, the story went.
Speaker 2: When somebody explained it to me, I asked a friend in America and who who agreed that I was being dissed by people in that camp. And they were saying, oh, yeah, it's the old Verner von Braun deathbed message where alien invasion will be used as a political influence just before a large political event. And I was going, it's me. It was like, it wasn't actually me, but I mean, so yeah, now I was. And then I read it in newspapers and things, so it's like, oh, oh, so but is this one really? Is this? Are the drones really Bluebeam? I don't know, but Yeah, Ashton, would knowledge of we're not alone in the universe or definite confirmation of highly strange UAP or ET presence actually have that effect? I mean, would would it actually work?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great question, Simon. I don't think that it would anymore. I don't think it works on me. I personally don't care about aliens. I think alien can come knock on my door and you know, it wouldn't matter. I would still be going to work tomorrow. You're like, hey, whatever, I like out there summer. It's a big universe. So I've never thought we're just alone in the universe. But and I think that a lot of people too now have just become so disaffected with everything going on, where it's like you see the meme out there where it's like, Hi, I'm an alien. It's like, aren't you freaked out? And like, nah, I got a lot of stuff going on right now. You know. It's like, and this is where I think the UFO Commune is kind of fallen behind, where it's like in the nineties with the X piles and everything, aliens were this big revelation where we were opening our minds to not being alone in the universe.
Speaker 2: But now I.
Speaker 1: Feel like it's not even that big a thing. It's kind of like a speed bump. And so that's why I look at this and I go, maybe this is Project blue Beam, and maybe it was like it would just we've outgrown that and it's not going to have the same psychological impact anymore. But let me ask you about the SETI thing, because you brought that up. I was following that you were making a lot of waves. You were in a lot of the newspaper articles about that, So what is the background store four? He's not made aware of that because we spoke I think right before a few months before that went down, and we were talking about fast and like communication things like that, and I saw that. I was like, oh wow, Professor Simon's like going viral now because they're saying that you were like this expert and they always kind of like, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I got cold all kinds of things. Yeah, yeah, filmmaker, Yeah.
Speaker 1: So set the record straight, NASA filmmaker. I remember saying that set the record straight for us on that, like how what kind of information came to you? How credible did you deem it?
Speaker 2: And yeah, there's way thank you yeah, Hi, everybody, let's set the record straight like that. That's great. No, everything that I said was actually true, and I think it's very interesting the reaction against it. And I think that's the story that people didn't understand. You know, so many people today are saying, you said to be here next week and it's been a month, and they're still going, No, that's the real story. So just give my speel of how this whole thing came about. So Drake and Sagan set up SETTI, and they decided that they didn't have enough money and telescope time to listen to the entire radio spectrum of the visible universe the listenable universe. So they just thought that when you turn on a radio telescope, which I've done many times, you hear hydrogen buzz. It's a big buzz which you then filter out to listen to the quiet things that you're trying to find in the universe. So Drake and Sagan said, as we can't listen to everything, we assume that aliens will communicate and say hello on the hydrogen waveband because they would know that we could hear it. It was a terrible waste of time, you know, from nineteen sixties right up into the nineties. The only money that they had Causetti is a self funded organization with no government money, was to listen in the hydrogen band force for aliens going hello. And they never heard anybody, nobody ever. They never heard a thing. Odd signals were found, like the Wow signal outside of the hydrogen band. But by the nineteen nineties the technology to record and on a data base on a hard drive a wider bandwidth than just the hydrogen band got around, and they had some bit more money, and they used Green Bank Rejo telescope and they recorded wide band everything, not only the hydrogen teeny band but everything. But then SETI didn't have any way of processing the signal. They wrote an algorithm that could filter to see if there was a narrowband signal, if it was a single point source, and if it was coming from an exoplanet, and those three things they put into a piece of software called Seting at Home and you and I and millions of people downloaded it as a screen saver. And what they did is sent a little chunk of this wide signal, which they couldn't process effectively, to everybody at home and you filtered it through and to see if there was a candidate, and that word candidate I'll mention a couple of times. And it was so popular. I know people who work for people like Texaco, literally I do. Who was the IT person and it was his It was up to him to put a screen saver on a thousand million PCs all around the world, and he chose to set at Home and set it home became a victim of its own success, and they didn't want to let people down, so they sent they re scanned the sky. That's really important, the same scan sent multiple times. They actually re scanned the sky and sent it out to lots more people and the software was open source and a few candidates were found, but not very many, but a very smart this is how I heard the story. A very smart statistician and mathematician in a large central Italian university. I don't want to say his name, Parish the open source setty at Home information and found five candidates that had were narrow banned coming from an exoplanet and had all the characteristics oh single point source. I mean, they were definitely they were candidates. So they were called C for candidates. Along came Uri Milner and set up an organization called Breaks Through Listen with lots of money and they bought as much telescope time at Green Bank in the Northern Hemisphere and places like Parks in the Southern hemisphere Australia. And they immediately went to the five candidates and called them b LC breats who were listening candidate at one to five and BLC one was the first one they looked at because it's the closest to Earth. It's in the Alpha century System. It's a planet orbiting a star which is four point eight light years away, and it's really important that it's four point eight light years because it's possible to find a technological signature that's one hundred thousand light years away. But that means at the speed of light, the information you're getting is one hundred thousand years old. And imagine how we've evolved over that time. So one that's four point eight years old is relevant and you know, and very interesting. So they did that one first. Also at the time, back in the early two thousands, they they had single telescopes. Green Bank is great, Parks is great, and they're trackable dishes, sturable dishes, but to we've moved on and that's part of my story to much bigger networked arrays. But they looked at b LC one break Through Listening Candidate one from the SETI information and they found it was a single point source, and they found that it was a very narrow band of electromagnetic frequency and unfortunately it was also very low level LIZ low information zone. So they published a paper saying, we can't confirm that it's that it is a technological signature. I also have to say what that is. So we're not looking anymore for aliens going who We're looking for the buzz of an alien civilization that might be using electromagnetic frequency to do everyday things if they are, and it's a good place to look. They're also looking for lasers, they are also looking for structures even and they're very very much and have found this is very important to know biological signatures by looking through the atmosphere of a planet exoplanet that is transiting its star and you can now look in the narrow slit of its atmosphere and analyze it, and bio signatures have been found now over a year ago by a group doing a spectral analysis of an exoplanet's atmosphere, not the same one as BLC one, but another proof that there's some kind of non human life forms out there. I mean, that's all we really need. BLC one they published saying we can't confirm it, and that's what everybody quotes back at me, saying it was interferes But hang on, let me explain something. So you've got the let me make it all.
Speaker 1: So just to clarify real quick. So you're saying that your information is coming from related to BLC one or is it separate from BLC one, No, it was.
Speaker 2: It was very much about LC one from my source who said that BLC one is a genuine signal.
Speaker 1: That was in twenty nineteen, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly, And well the signal existed beforehand. It was a candidate from SETI Rachel listen. I spoke to Andrew Simeon doct trans sim who's the principal investigator breakserre listening to. I mean, he told me this BLC one is still a candidate. And but the unlikeliness of it being human interference is this. There's the telescope, and there's the there's the the exoplanet, and it's if you turn the telescope away, the signal goes. If you point it at my finger, it's there. If you turn it away, it goes. So it's coming from a single point source and it's narrow. Well, what they're saying is there is something man made between the telescope and the extra planet that's in lockstep with the extra planet, and it's transmitting a very strange, non obvious electromagnetic spectrum. Okay, so what's between Earth Parks and Alpha century. There isn't anything. I mean, so saying it's a human signal, you could immediately say, oh, it's a Russian Cosmo satellite. Well there isn't one, and it tracks in the same way. It's following the extra planet. And that was the end of their report. But what happened next is the clincher. What they found with the signal is that the signal is Doppler shifted. That means they managed to track with Parks for as long as the extra planet. Now that's not it, my finger is the extra planet. As long as the extra planet orbited, they followed it and then it went and then they were in Australia and it went around the Earth, and then they picked it up again, and in that time that they could track it, they found that the electromagnetic spectrum from this single point source was either if it was like blue or red, shifted or Doppler shifted up or down as you can know. And the Doppler shift of the signal is the same speed as the rotation of the planets. So if it isn't coming from that planet, it's coming from something in space that's lined up with Australia that's using very strange frequencies that humans don't normally use, and it's rotating at the same speed as the planet. I mean, the question I, as an investigator, immediately said when people said rubbish to me was why are they lying? I mean, what is it that they Why are they wanting not to say that they found a very good signal, because by saying that it could be human interference but not having any source, they're covering something up. And so I went back to my contact who told me about this story originally and said, why are they lying? And he said, oh, you need to know who Peter Schenkle is. I'd never heard of that name. He is an advisor to SETI, and he told SETI whose whose mission statement is tell the world, not to tell the world. He advised them that if SETI or Brits are listener who probably going along with the same protocol, find a weak, unconfirmed, but very good candidate they did, don't say anything because immediately and I proved this, My viewers proved this. Immediately you say, I think you found we found a technological signature. Everybody says, what do they look like? What are they saying? You're well, stop stop. You know, we found a buzz coming. It might be rocks rubbing together, but we found a bars of a technological signature. You know, are they blue? Is a stupid question, but that's what Schenkor told SETI. If you are at least three steps ahead of the general public, what will happen is that SETI will be thrown out with the bathwater, and they'll get they'll get Gypsy rose Lee to answer the stupid questions, and the science will be blown away. So, b if you find a signal, shut up, you can start telling governments. And they have told governments, and they've told the Vatican and the British government. I read a report that they've published. Have got now an advisory of what how they would exploit, which is very typical British. The confirmation of ET and their exploitation was building better telescopes. And that's the real story. The signal is real, but somebody doesn't want it to be published. And then since BLC one and Parks Europe and EU Horizon Fund, which is the largest science fund the on the planet, you know, a bit like National Science Foundation, but even bigger, have done this networked idea. We can now network the Square Kilometer Array, a big radio telescope in South Africa, and all the lo Far and Jadrabank telescopes which are already networked in Europe to make an ear the size of our planet. And since then an organization called astron who also are keeping quite quiet, are finding evidence of technological signatures. We have the tools in twenty twenty four to prove that we're not alone in the universe. We have the biological signature and we have very good confirmation. Personally, as a pundit, I think the public should know this, but I now I understand why it was immediately blocked and nobody would. I was very alone. I was very friendly with people like Jill Tatter, who's used to be the head of SETI. I worked with Jill and she wouldn't return my phone call and the press person from SETI and I'm sure I'm not on the break Shore listen Christmas card list anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, so let me jump in here because I have a lot of questions. You gave us a lot of really good information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I asked details. Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because for me, I think the biggest thing was and this isn't something I didn't I didn't realize because it's getting misreported in the news that oh, we've got some you know, we're we received some message from the aliens. Like that's basically how it was being reported. But the way you just described it is, no, we're seeing something that appears to be a techno signs. You're a buzz, like, you know, a buzz that we're seeing out there. That's a big difference, but it's also very important. And then, like you said, everybody just wants answers out there. To me, this is very similar to the detection of seasonal methane on Mars, where I could seasonal methane on Mars, which is a biosignature. It doesn't mean that there's little, little green men on Mars. But it could mean there's bacteria, which would be huge, right, and it doesn't get reported on it just because I don't know if people just don't want to accept it or they they I think the standard of evidence for proof is like so high, you know, as opposed to like, hey, here's this pretty incredible information and this data point that would indicate there might be something more going on there. And I think James web right now as well, is actually, like you said, scanning on what is it for the various chemicals that we see when the planet go in front of the stars and you can actually get a spectrum analysis there and if you see organics or things that are consistent, like methane's one of those things that might indicate their stuff there. So the big thing, though you said, is that this is coming from Alpha you know, Alpha Centauri or you know, what are our closest stars that we have. If we find some type of techno signature that close, that would indicate life's got to be everywhere, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's just they be LC one was the closest because they had it was it was a better signal and it was also not very old. But yeah, right, life is going to be everywhere, but it doesn't have to be. It doesn't have to be, uh, people in flying sauces. I mean, look at our planet. I live at a fum. You know, I've just gone out five minutes ago and fed my goats. I mean there are life forum. They are an intelligent species, but they don't drive teslas. I don't hope not. And you know they they hang on no, no, no no, But aliens are going to be in the chap val A phrase highly strange. I mean they're not or in the star Trege phrase it's life gym, but not as we know it. I mean, I think it's amazing. I think the technological signature is really interesting because it implies that that they they are using electromagnetic frequencies, which is a bit odd really, because we as a planet are moving away from EM. I mean, it's em if you start off with kind of radio teleft. You know, radio and Marconi were now mainly fiber optic and and we're not actually transmitting signals through the ether or whatever you know anymore. So it might be a bubble of a technological race who uses electromagnetic spectrum. Although we still kind of like to use it for things like radar and satellite communication. Makes sense. Well, so the the other thing that brakes through Listen said to me, I'm sorry to interrupt, it's just a really great fact. He said that there's James Webb can find spectral technical technological signatures. I said, I don't understand. He said, not only could you find methane or evidence of respiratory and life and other chemicals which are normally associated with creatures. You might find fluorocarbines. You might find a chemical in their atmosphere which could which isn't a natural molecule, it's something that had to be constructed, and that would be a technological spectral signature. Sorry.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah. And so the alien thing is really interesting because I was like you a couple of years ago. I thought they're gonna be way different than us, and I still think that aliens would be way different that we can't really even it's not necessarily going to be like humanoids. But then I think there's also the other side of the spectrum, which what if they are exactly like us, Like what if we are the aliens that somebody drops us off here and we've forgotten our history or something too like. Honestly, both options seem plausible to me. But the point you brought up what I really want to dig into is the method of communication, which is okay, like the em thing like you that was a great point you bring up, is like, isn't it kind of weird that we would detect an electromagnetic signature? If we're moving away from that And this is the part where I think human hubris comes into play, where we think, oh, we've advanced everything there is. I remember watching a show like over a decade ago where they were going through SETI and these signatures, and we hadn't had a lot of luck in finding stuff, and somebody comes in points out, well, what if we're looking we're not looking for the right thing, We're not looking at the right bandwidth, or you know, we're not looking for the right message. These aliens or whatever they are, are using a different method of communication. And the thing that I've researched in the last year that has really blown me away is gravity waves. You were mentioning the thing about the ether before, which you know, if people google hal Pudoff's patent, you're gonna find out he's got something called communication system, and in it it is a communication method with no electromagnetic signature and instead it uses force free Correct me if I'm wrong here, or people can fact check me. But it's like force free communication, beaming it basically through the ether, right, And to me, that is a it's a scaler U communication system, or I would call it a gravity communication system. I think that in order to not ruffle people's feathers, they call it like a quantum communication system.
Speaker 2: Oh, the badly misused word.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's exactly. But that's how they get the people to not like say, oh, this is pseudoscience basically, but what do you think about that idea? And could something like that because Robert M. L. Baker was a Lockheed Martin engineer and he wrote over a dozen papers on high frequency gravitational waves and using them for communication as one of the methods that they could be used for. And I think, oh, well, doesn't that make way more sense? Is that they're using something that we are not using right now conventionally, that we aren't even looking for out there, and that if we have a high frequency gravitational wave detector, maybe we start seeing these things everywhere out in the universe. And I'm curious your thoughts on that. And then the other thing I'm curious is on is do you think that something like that could actually communicate faster than the speed of light? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does. Oh that's a big statement. Yeah, yeah, that's I hadn't considered gravity waves. But very interestingly, Ashton that a number of new lego instruments have been built. Certainly, gravity waves are being looked at and investigated by all over the world right now. The sensitivity of the original system has been incredibly increased. I was thinking of doing a film about it, so I was researching it. But there's now gravity wave detectives all over the world, certainly in China and in Europe, as well as the one out in probably Oregon. I think it is the original one. I think it's near Hartford.
Speaker 1: And but.
Speaker 2: How put off so onto something as well. He's an interesting person to follow. But I got told about this guy called Gunter Nimitz, right, So, Gunter is a now in his late eighties nineties. He isn't available on social media. He is a retired very senior physicist at Cologne University and he experimented the early two thousands with what he called quantum tunnel communication. And what he'd discovered with an experiment which is reproducible in your bedroom, and he did it with undergraduate students in a laboratory, is he can send a microwave source. But it interestingly, it doesn't have to be microwaves. It could be any it could be light, but anything he can send. But in his case it was my caroreerve through a device and then have an air gap of a few meters to a receiver. And what he discovered is that he knows the time the signal would take from the source to the receiver, and of course it would transit that time and there would be a distinct speed of light communication. But he found that by putting it into this this tunnel transmitter, that when it exited the tunnel transmitter, it entered the tunnel receiver instantaneously. The gap between the transmitter and the receiver was non existent. And as he moved them further apart, the signal I mean there was a slight delay of it going in and the slight delay of it coming out, but the bit between which could be a meter or could be one hundred million light years. That's its point was instantaneous. When the signal transited space. It was like somebody told me this. The person who told me this, It's like you're pushing on a rod. You push this end and the other end is moving. There is a direct connection. It isn't a wave, it's not an energy with a time base. It is just a connection. And that connection makes a lot of sense. I'm gonna have to use the word quantum in the quantum world or the sub atomic world, where we have a world which is not like the far field world that we live in, but we have a world where everything is We know that everything is connected. So is it connected in a way where you can put a signal in and receive it out without a delay. And he demonstrates this. He immediately gave that idea to a group that I'm associated with or know of in Europe as a receiver on radio telescopes. He said, put one on the radio telescope. Sorry he's not Scottish, but put one on our radio telescope and see if Thellans are using my form of instant communication, because they would be really smart if they did. And so strapped on the side of a whole bunch and I know where they are. And I'm not saying readie telescopes just a part of a network in Europe are gunter Nimitz's receivers.
Speaker 1: And really yeah you know that for a fact.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can read the funding for it, I mean. And there was a there was a conference in Colone where the radio telescope administrators from EU went to see the demonstration. They were very skeptical. The head of SETI from the US was there and he had a conniption. Supposedly he absolutely hated it and stormed out and is dissing what guntern Imits is doing. But some people there, he's a very famous person, John Michael Goodyear had him on and he's really full of himself. But one of the people there, I can't remember his name. One of the people there at the meeting is my contact, and he said, we're interested. Can you make one and we'll strap it nicely on one of our European telescopes. And what have they heard?
Speaker 1: They're not saying, So do you have reason to believe that something any type of communication there's been some success with that.
Speaker 2: I have no reason to believe that. No. All I know is that they it's another tool which they are using. Obviously, my contact, who's very excited and was part of the project to putting these retrofitting these telescopes with this device, said, if we ever did find a signal, and I'm not at liberty to say anything more, it would then open the opportunity to speak back. But then we talked of the phone in a long time about the difficulty of communication. I mean, how do you communicate with somebody who has no references to you? So the actual technology, technological signa way of communicating might be crackable, but then how do you take it to the next level if we ever find, if we ever heard a signal that was using this, but it would be it would make so much sense. That's an advanced race and maybe we humans are slowly getting into that level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would let me ask a couple quick questions, real quick, you don't mind, because first of all, what you just say right there is huge, is that how do we even communicate? You know, It's like, Okay, it's one thing to say that we get a signature, but like it's not like they're speaking English to us, you know, like are we gonna speak in Morse code or almost like the movie contacts. You know, it's like, what are they gonna send us, like prime numbers or what are they gonna do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, prime numbers, even that would be impossible. I mean I think the movie Arrival was better at that. I mean, you know, I think I think we don't have the ability to talk to squids, so you know, and they you know, we eat them unfortunately. But I mean they're very highly evolved and very highly intelligent, being on this planet, our Earth, for longer than humans, and we can't bloody talk to them. How pathetic is that? So how are we going to talk to the aliens? And you know, and as you say, do they talk? Do they? Is there a concept of of color? I mean, we are so human in the way that we our tiny spectrum them, that we our eyes see and our ears can hear, and our feeling in touch and our gravity. You know, we're people of Earth. So we can't even assume that they would know what a ball is. You know, if you speak to a child in a different language, you could show them a ball and they would immediately know it was round and they could bounce it or play with it, even if they didn't know the language to talk to you in, you know, from a foreign country, but an alien might not even know what a round thing is. You know, it would be very It would be incredibly challenging and fantastic. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The part that really also is like people don't realize why would we think aliens would have the same concept of time that we do as well? That might they might even have the same concept as time. Like it's like the movie Lord of the Rings with the nts, the tree people or whatever they like, their concept of time is different, moves much slower than our concept of time. Can you imagine how difficult it would be to communicate with a species where our concepts of time are different? Or like in the movie Arrival where they like somehow kind of see the future in the past all the Yeah, exactly like a circle.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: This is where like, I think the UFO community specifically really needs to update some of their narratives because a lot of it's like, oh, all the aliens are telepathic. It's like, okay, well, I mean maybe, but you know, I think the bigger issue is like, do they even have the same concepts of morality, consciousness?
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 1: These things? Right, Like, those are huge differences that could make it very difficult to have any type of formal communication, right.
Speaker 2: Totally, totally, totally agree. I couldn't. I mean, yeah, I've done films about what I call time base, and all you have to do is f with the time base, and suddenly we've had this in science fiction, you know, fiction where something is moving so fast that you don't see it because because we can't scan it, and it appears like a buzz. Episodes of Star Trek and things where the thing was moving so fast they couldn't see it until they got into their time base, or things that move so incredibly slowly that we think it's a rock, but in fact the rock is moving, but we it moves over ten thousand years. So yeah, no, you're right. And then in the subatomic world, the concept of time is very different. One of the things that have been fascinating me in a film that I just published today is about remote viewing and how by tapping into probably how our brain has a quantum aspect to how it works. You know, we are fundamentally quantum inside our atoms, but we're far field you know, beings. But we have a connection to a spiritual connection, to the to a timeless connected universe, we call it God, we call it religion. But one of the explanations of remote viewing is are these microtubule ideas that we have in our brain, which are physical objects in our brain that Dr Roger Penrose is talking about and the caesiologist to talking about. It's fantastic and it's possible that remote viewing people who have that way of looking into the near future as we all do, but some of them are better at it than us, could tap into a timeless realm. So time doesn't the future, the present, and the past doesn't exist. So speaking to Russell Tarak and how put off about remote viewing literally yesterday Ashton, it seems to me that the way that remote viewing works was very much tapping into some type of timeless realm, and that the remote viewers, through an emotional connection in the future, it had to be an emotional connection, could recall the future in the past. So that's how they made it work. It wasn't It wasn't looking at an underground secret laboratory in Russia at a distance. It was about saying your.
Speaker 1: Time, it's retro causality, right, retro causality, it's a and there's an experiment that actually supports the notion of retro causality, called the delayed choice quantum eraser, where they exactly I looked at that experiment and I saw people trying to debunk in what have you? And my interpretation was that it's clearly sending information from the future to the present, which is you know, time travel. And now to me, it's just a matter of what can you do with that? And I think it's directly I thought all these concepts you've beenalk about for the last five minutes, I think I related Gunter Nimitz and maaster and light device. I mean, if you look at that and the idea of quantum tunneling, it's like it's jumping the gap between these regions. And how do you explain that, you know, I think the only way to explain it is the same way that you explain remote viewing. And it's quantum entanglement, right, it's quantum entanglement that all points in space and time must have some connection, right exactly a distance. So do you think that there's.
Speaker 2: An a gravity? Yeah?
Speaker 1: So do you think that there is like then like an ether or whatever of like you know, what has been talked about since the time of Tesla is that how what is your views on how to rationalize how that could be possible.
Speaker 2: I think that's such a great question because I think I think we as scientists and science and investigators, and I think what physics does is look at the observable effects of the universe and name it. And I think the term ether describes was ahead of its time. And I think that as we discover the near field and far field and sub atomic world is a is a giant connected universe which is timeless, gravity less, and spaceless, it suddenly is closer to the name ether that we coined in the nineteenth century. And in fact, although that name was dropped and we started talking about transmission by radio over through our kind of big, big field space, I think as we discovered quantum physics in the nineteen twenties, that term should come back because I think there is an ether. I think the ether is inside us all. I think it's internal to our atomic structure. And I think as people as beings or objects, and I don't think humans are unique. I think humans we have a consciousness because we're conscious of the ether, or we're conscious of the quantum state. Now I think that anything that is forefield, which is big stuff, might be aware or could well have a system that is aware of a larger connectivity. Birds example, are very high end quantum brains. They can do calculations of navigation and direction finding and other things. And in mythology, birds are seen as this higher life forum than humans because they have they possibly have a way of being much more connected to our connected quantum ether.
Speaker 1: Interesting, it's just my opinion.
Speaker 2: No, it's not my opinion, and people are doing the research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I to me, if there is an ether and maybe like energy is coming from this and things all points in space and time are really connected, then to me, it really does broach the idea, well, where's consciousness coming from? Is it coming from this ether? Is there direct connection that we have to it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: This is why I think the people that throw out how Pudoff's research in the seventies because they go, oh, remote viewings, psychic blah blah blah. Like I think that's a little bit naive to do that, because that the basis to that is that we think we understand everything there is, but we have all these experiments like the guns or nimens experiment that seem to counter indicate or counteract or contradict our understanding. And I looked in the Gunter nimts and in two thousand and five I think he was he was supposed to do some type of demonstration and he just never showed up. And it wasn't until I think twenty nineteen that two I don't know if they were students recreated the experiment and people have tested it and some people say, well, the distance is so short that would basically be instantaneous, but we have detectors that can detect even you know, short distances like that, even at the speed of light, and they tested it and it was way too fast to be explained away as some sort of anomaly in the measurement apparatus. So what I think recently you did some kind of deep dive as well. Did you come to a similar conclusion that you know that that was actually his experiments it is was legit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did, And I know somebody who was at the conference where gun turn limits turned up. He didn't want to go on stage that day, and he actually sent postgraduate students. He desperately wanted to communicate with European Readie telescope people, and the story that he didn't turn up is not true, and that is just literally not true. People did meet him that day, but he either it's badly reported or he didn't go on stage, or there's some confusion over that. And that was it was very much used against him. And it supposedly the bloke I know knows Guntu quite well and he was there, he just wasn't very public supposedly or I don't know really what happened. And through the postgraduate students that Cologne did demonstrate it. And the the one thing that Gunta Nimmitz really peed off the science community by saying faster than the speed of light FTL, and that really pissed people off because so much science is anchored on Einsteinian physics that the speed of light is a barrier and he was really wrong in saying that, and what he should have said, and what I'm going to say now is mind boggling. Okay, okay, So faster than the speed of light isn't possible in a framework of relativity of relativity. I mean, you can you can actually possibly go faster than you can appear to be going faster than the speed of light in a relative sense. No, I'm talking shite. Let me say a different way. What guntern Limits did with his with his with his quantum communication, and that word is also misused, is he found that it wasn't faster than the speed of light. It's instantaneous. There is no speed. That's what he should have said. That's what my contact said. As soon as he said FDL, he got laughed at because it still implies a speed. But in fact what he found was it enters an exit simultaneously. He described it like I said, like pushing on the end of a rod. Or I used a demonstration which obviously isn't the same, but it's a good demonstration of those Newton's balls where you pull one out and it hits and the one at the end flies out and it goes like that. Now there is a shock wave of gravity on Earth making that happen, and it's just very fast and we don't see it. But it's a good analogy to what good To actually is demonstrating you put the signal in and it comes out the other end at the same time. There isn't a weekly bit in the middle quantum entanglement.
Speaker 1: That's the only explanation I can come up with for.
Speaker 2: That connectivity entanglement, Yeah, quantum entanglement, two good words. But we you know, science and physicists is continually redefining how we describe what we're observing. And as you said, what Russell targ and how put Off we're doing through it with SRI and remote viewing was an application of quantum entanglement. But at the time, you know they were doing it as an application for the CIA, I mean because it was a way of exploiting a looking into the future, never looking remotely, but remotely into the future. And so at the time, is that fully understood of what this how it really worked. I don't think it was. I think, well put Offs pretty smart, so touric, but I think only now are we understanding the quantum mechanics of the near field that they exploited. And I think that's what you I everybody who's ever had an anesthetic is it is being demonstrated. Anestesiology is a way of dampening consciousness. And the thing that the way that anesthetics work are really strange, and there's a link between how our brain works under anesthesia and how what structures in our brain might be in touch with the near field quantum world. Now if we when we unpick that mystery and it's going on right now, we've unlocked a way of communication, time travel, traveling faster than we want instantaneously maybe, and incredible distance communication. And I think in twenty twenty four we are living in an interesting time. We definitely have confirmation of ET although SETI and Brits are listening to other groups are shy of saying it because they don't want to be ridiculed. That's what I hear, and I think that we're also there's large investments right now into ether, quantum communication and time time manipulation.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeh, that's really interesting and I want to kind of change gears a little bit. But that that was an awesome discussion and I'm really happy to hear it. I'm happy to hear the thing about gun or Nimits because I just read Wikipedia that said that he didn't show up, and that goes a show you probably shouldn't read believe Wikipedia. Sure, but one last question on that from and I want to talk about one last topic. Why do you think he hasn't been more outspoken? I mean, it's twenty twenty four, Like that's such a breakthrough thing, and I think it was like two thousand and five, as almost twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a good question. I don't know. I've reached out to him and his family, and he's late eighties, early nineties and doesn't want to talk about it. I think the universe. Oh, if you go to Cologne and you go to his physics department, there's people there who will talk about it. In German, we feel free to go and talk to them. That there is in that university in the hallway. Is the good tournament's original kit? Really very Yeah, they're very proud of it. This is you know, we are still Heathens. We still ignore people who talk French or German. I mean, get a life, people use Google Translate. I mean, honestly, I mean so much science has been limited over the years by language. And I think that there's quite a good reason that I can't actually tell you about what the outcome of putting the nimits receivers on the telescopes. And I think that is also connected with with SETI and Britz are listen, not wanting to spill the beans quite yet. Although I think we're a in a stage politically where humans are ready. I think you with these drones. I think, if it's et, if we definitely confirm u AP are real, we know you are p are real all over the world. I think we are now smart enough not to be war of the world's panicked. And I think we should start hearing these things, and I think people should be open to the idea.
Speaker 1: Well, so let me ask you this, what is your favorite non human intelligence hypothesis? Presumably you're familiar with all different options. I'll throw a few out there. Some people said stuff like future humans, demons, angels. Of course, extraterrestrials is an option. Ultraterrestrials. You know, there's a lot of different options out there AI things like that. What is your favorite theory?
Speaker 2: Well, I've got quite a few, really, I mean, I think I'm open to all of them. I'm not particularly closed. I mean I start thinking that even you know, as you say, demons and angels and things, might be a way of interpreting things that people you know, to put them in more human terms. I think there's life in our universe. It's so unlikely that there isn't salient life out there or biological life of some type or very different life. I think that it is quite unlikely that living extraterrestrials necessarily need to visit planets Earth in our atmosphere. I think it's quite likely more likely that they would send if they're interested in US, and I think we might be vaguely interesting that they would send a mechanical probe that would circle the Sun for power, communicate between stars to make a network, or beyond the rings of Saturn or the Moon, or maybe a couple of objects have been put in the ocean. Why not drop a couple in the Pacific. But they're not flying around. But what are you ap? I mean, uap are real? There's country's you know. I'm always shouting this, you know. The Britain officially said u ap are real in two thousand with a Condact report, and for and Brazil have said the same. It's only the US are still debating it. You know, get a life. Although on the other hand, it's the US who came up with the six observables, five observables and the sixth of human injury, which is interesting, and those observables were were coined by US defense contractors, so they know U apr real. It's just that it's not quite reached Washington yet. And the public in Britain, everybody knows you apr real. I mean in France you can go. I can literally tell my local police officer and he would file a report with the French government that would go on a database and they're not going, you're mad, you know, you saw something crazy? You know, they would just say, yeah, where do you see it? Yeah, it's and they would assess it and they would look at other sightings. So oh yeah, we there's things in the sky, there's things visiting us. I think it's unlikely to be living creatures. I think it's more likely to be either multi dimensional things that can go very fast. I think I think, oh do you know the whole blue shift?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How put Off mentioned that in a video I was watching that. Yes, way, I think it's like the way they're manipulating like space time causes a blue shift effect which can push you, like the magnetic waves into the visible frequency range, or it can push it to the ultra violet where it might give you burns. Is that where you're getting at.
Speaker 2: Or higher into even more dangerous frictions? Is Yes, that very that very talk that you gave, which is very interesting. It turns out that what he's saying isn't speculative. If you do a warp drive, the frequencies counter intuitively blue shifts when an object is departing rather than red shift, which you would expect when it was going away. And there's definite huh evidence of people who have been injured by frequencies that have suddenly gone up. I mean, sunburn is a classic thing. I mean, we saw that in movies, but movies often have very good science advisors. And some of the injuries at Rendalstrom Forest were from high frequencies, and those high frequencies could easily been produced by something departing and going out of the visible spectrum into the UV or even beyond that to the point where they become you know, ionizing frequencies.
Speaker 1: And so yeah, yeah, that takes me to the last kind of topic that I wanted to talk to you about, which is more people related to help you off. I don't know how everybody out there's relayed him, but he also worked with the guy at SRI named Ken Shoulders in the late in the late eighties. Ken Shoulders discovered exotic vacuum objects, which he said were balls of plasma that were self organizing into a sphere and self sustaining, and he called them exotic vacuum objects because he thought they were cohering energy directly from the vacuum. And then another guy named Eric W. Davis, who is actually hal Pudoff's number two guide chief science officer at EarthTech right now, wrote a paper in two thousand and four called Ball Lightning Study, which was something I had never understood, but when you read it, you realize he's talking about balls of plasma and ways you can use them to extract energy. Now I look at this whole drone situation that we were talking about at the beginning of the interview, and I kind of wonder, like, are we using the word drone in to be kind of a little bit misleading, Because now if I piece things together, I go, well, we've got this guy Ken Shoulders who said we can make these balls of plasma. You've got Eric Davis going and explaining how we can stabilize them using for enny. And then you've got how putoff was a communication pattern that is like a gravity communication pat device that can go through plasma. It says right in the abstract goes through plasma. I go, huh, could we make a plasma drone that we could just float around out there? What are your thoughts on that? And then the other question is great, do you think plasma, if it is like this thing that can float freely and doesn't break apart, do you think something like that could be conscious? Could it be a life form?
Speaker 2: Ah? Yes, plasma is conscious. Plasma, the fourth stage of matter is the most common state of matter in our universe. The results of many UAP studies, and I think Havy Lobe and the content and report certainly will the content report confirmed it. And I think eventually AFI will have observatories that will observe plasma because that's what people see. But what plasma and is plasma a conscious being? Well, I heard that plasma has will do a lot of people who've come across ball lightning, which is a natural form of plasma that is formed by high energy electrostatic forces here on Earth. I found that if you approach a natural form of ball lightning, it will take evasive action. Now, the evasive action protocol is a form of higher consciousness. So does plasma have a way of tapping into the quantum world where everything is connected. It seems that it could be. I can't think that we as humans are the only conscious beings. I think plasma itself seems to demonstrate in the way that we see it moving and taking you know, you go up. Pilots have come to have approached plasma things and they seem to move away, not through gravity or way or wind or any thing, but I mean, actually it seems to take avasive action. The interesting thing about plasma which really fascinates me is what is plasma and how does plasma stay in an ionized state in our atmosphere? And I think the most interesting thing about plasma, and it is my plasma demonstration, is the center of a ball of plasma is just deionized normal say atmosphere in our atmosphere, and it's desperate to re join and not be ionized and get backed into its stable forum. But there's so much energy in the ball of plasma that when it changes back near the edges the periphery of the energy field, it has to throw away the energy in the electrons to rejoin the protons, and that is light. So plasma has this luminosity around its circumference of a sphere, and that light, of course, can be manipulated by the different types of plasma you ulbeke, so you can make different things to different color. And I think plasma is very, very studied and very interesting. I think the other thing about plasma is, imagine a laser pointer. You can direct a plasma weapon there and there, and so some of the effects that we've seen from UAPs that seem to do fast or very fast maneuvering could be in fact a plasma effect.
Speaker 1: The bubble explanation you gave there is almost exactly what Ken's Shoulders would describe is a permitivity transition where you're making a bubble in spacetime, and that's why they don't escape, that's why it stays coherent. And it actually, you know, it will give off light as well exactly, but it may not look exactly like a light bulb because of it may like I think that there was a yeah, yeah, there's the UFO hearing where they mentioned too that somewhat people were noticing these balls of energy had almost like a dull light to them, like a roiling of the sun. I think was how it was described. It kind of made me think about that where it's like maybe it's a luminous thing, but not exactly luminous like we would see you with like a light bulb. And it was Jacket Champion nineteen ninety two paper Force Free Time Harmonic Plasmoids as well that said that you can manipulate the pointing vector and what this will do is basically keep it self contained so that there is an energy radiating outward, which I just thought was amazing because between Eric Davis, Jacknet Champion and these papers are Air Force research Lab papers. This is like, you know, random scientists that are out there. So the government was taking it seriously. And the last thing I'll say on it before I get feedback is that I was reading this book by Lynn McTaggart and she mentions ken shoulders and help putoff working on these balls of plasma, and she says that the governments actually gave it one of the highest priorities for research. One year it was like the third highest priority, next to like D two bombers and things like that, and then the next year they upgraded it to the second highest priority of all the research things, which is essentially trying to figure out how these balls of plasma worked and if we could extract energy from them, pretty incredible.
Speaker 2: And that's precisely what the physics community, through the Defense Department in Europe have been doing ever since the mot Content report actually recognized that plasma ionized effects could could be the source of UAP. The report goes on to say, we need to open up vast areas of research into utilizing plasma effects. The other amazing thing about plasma is because you've stripped apart normal atoms and you've now got a negatively charged and a positively charged piece of the sub atomic particle which is stripped apart, it's magnetic, so you can then manipulate it with magnetism, so you can steer it like a beam in a cathedral TV. You can do lots of things with plasma. You can change its shape, you can draw it, you can draw lines with it, you can send it in volumetric space, and you can also change its color. And certainly we've seen applications of that for countermeasures for aircraft, the concept of the loyal wingman or the ghost plane. So now you can project a fleet of of aircraft only one is real and you've got these these appear totally solid other aircraft, which could be very good. They also have the heat signature and the radar signature of your real aircraft, so they can be a countermeasure to air to air or surface to air missiles. And the technology to make that happen was all to do came very much out of the plasma research and very very much. You're gonna like this session, and there's no way you can do that unless you have an incredible power source to actually produce an ionized plasma effects. Because plasma in our atmosphere, you know, it loses its power very quickly, so you need to have some very strong condensed power power sources. What the power you you just go or what the power source is for that and how they built it, and you unlock a lot of secrets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's my favorite question to ask, is what is the power source for this UFO flying around in the sky? How's that thing floating?
Speaker 2: For you?
Speaker 1: Just that question, Yeah, that's a question everybody should be asking out there. That's the one that breaks through all the misinformation what have you, because it's such an important question for us to understand how the physics of these things is working out there and to your point, and.
Speaker 2: It is physics. That's the other thing I'd like to say. Sorry, I'm really shouting. Oh so so many people say, you know, it breaks the laws of fucking physics. No it doesn't, it doesn't. These are these are known physics that are being exploited in interesting ways and it doesn't break any laws. And as you say, we need a power source, you know, find the effing power source. How do you condense that much energy into something small enough to be deployable in a pod under an airplane, or or or as a em weapon on the in the field, in a container or on the back of a truck. Yeah, no, look into power sources, folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And Salvatar pais actually on interview he did with Tim Ventura specifically said you should be thinking in the terms of cold plasmas, and how do we make cold plasma? He goes, uh, femtosecond Ato second lasers and you go and realize. Oh. In twenty twenty three, the Nobel Prize winner in physics was for Ato second lasers. This is important because the faster your pulsive laser, the higher the energy. So you could imagine that you could use something like that to strip the electrons off of your molecules and then do what you were talking about, separate it out, and plasma can achieve energy densities that are far superior to any.
Speaker 2: Retain them and keep them. They can be they can be a battery as well.
Speaker 1: I mean so yeah, it's basically a floating battery that's going around. They're very highly And this is where you know, we don't need to get into this in this conversation, but maybe we can do a follow up some time. Is that you start to wonder when you think about these huge charge densities in these plasmas, you go, well, how close are we getting here to like unlimited energy access right like this? What is that power source? If there is an external input like ether, for example, then that would be far superior to solar power or wind power because it's ours there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, I completely agree, And I think the other if you the biggest what's the yeah, good question, what's the biggest department in the Pentagon. I'll just tell you the biggest department in the Pentagon is the people who organize the fuel to go and fight wars. You know, if they have to plan five years ahead to put in super tankers and pipelines to put you know, gasoline for humvies. But imagine if you could have a deployable in a foreign country that you're fighting a war that doesn't use fossil fuel. And that's amazingly being developed right now is the wireless transmission of power. And it's not what you think. It's much more exotic, and you know, it needs to be secure. It can't be hacked, it can't be switched off. And there's an awful lot of research into that.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, and I think people should also wonder why is that the Department of Energy in the United States is the top dog when it comes to the UFO phenomenon. That's pretty odd, right, because it all comes back to what you said, the energy. To me, that's the real crown jewel of the UFO phenomenon, although Aliens is of course intriguing, but the energy source, exotic energy source to change everything on this planet. So, Professor Simon, this has been an awesome conversation. Go ahead and tell people where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Oh, just on YouTube. You just type my name in Simon Holland, Professor Simon, whatever you want to call me. And I continue I have a whole bunch of new subscribers, up to one hundred and thirty six thousands because they all hate me, which is great because you're watching my videos. No, no, no, I love it. I'm really enjoying it. It's been an honor and a pleasure. And I really enjoy talking to you Ashton anyway about things. We're on various same groups and I know you and I keep up with what's going on. So good. That was a very good conversation today. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, and have a great day. Guys. Follow Professor Simon Holland on YouTube. I'll put a link in the description. Appreciate you guys. Have a great day.