Speaker 1: Welcome in to Clippers Talk. I'm Adam Ausland. We have a new episode for you again. I'm putting these things out.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I put out about five this week if you missed it. Brian Seaman was on recently. Then Grant Mona came on to talk about the Intuit Dome opening night. And now we are joined by the most talented It would be Kelly Johnson from Fox eleven, home of Arrested Development back in the day, she works with Good Day La on Fox. It's a fantastic job. Kelly. Thanks for joining me here at Clippers Talk.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me, and thanks for hyping me up. I'm like, you're my hype man right now. I love it.
Speaker 1: I got you. Anybody that comes on, they deserve it, damn it because I need help here. So you were at the grand opening last night and I was maybe following your account pretty closely on Twitter Kelly Johnston TV.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yes, oh, thanks for the Kelly with an I. You know, gotta get it right.
Speaker 1: Yep, Kelly with an I. And you had great coverage on the opening ceremony for Into a Dome. Obviously last night was the Bruno Mars concert. I wanted to get a little bit more in depth on that and just how it happened, because I saw Steve Balmer was there, Coach Lou Lawrence Frank walk me through a little bit of the opening ceremony, everything that was done. I saw, I think a champagne bottle or a bottle of wine to Chris on the boat outside and the into a dome plaza. Just walk me and the listeners through all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean normally when I you know, usually when you go it's just media, so it's not that big of a crowd. You saw, you know, more people when they opened the Flagship store. So even just like walking up like oh shoot, like security is fully staff, like this is what the you know now with the experience is going to be. So that to me was I was like, oh, this is for real now, this is no longer like immediate like this is you know, we're bringing in the public.
Speaker 3: So there was that.
Speaker 2: It took me probably an hour, and I have to get there from Hollywood. I did give myself plenty of time, and I guess not so anyone going to into like if like however early you want to leave, give yourself like an extra hour.
Speaker 1: What's it gonna look like from Burbank. I'm intrigued. I have to get there about five hours before the game starts, but anything for there exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm gonna have to find like somewhere to eat before and just be here like five hours before and not deal with this. But anyway, so I got there and it was really interesting because you had like meet you know, the press event, and then you also had like Bruno Mars fans starting to come in, so it was hard to just like who's here for the concert, who's here for the ribbon cutting ceremony?
Speaker 3: So of course, you know, everybody went. The mayor.
Speaker 2: Of course, Steve Baumer was the man of really the evening. I don't even want to say the hour. And Steve Baumer spoke for fifteen minutes because I was taking it on my phone with no tripod, so I definitely know how long.
Speaker 3: But it's like he could have spoke for an hour and I would have been okay with it.
Speaker 2: And yeah, So then Jillian Zucker was you know, the Clippers executive.
Speaker 3: We see her all the time.
Speaker 2: She said that they did their research and the christening of a new sail boat like if you see the artwork outside the into a dome is to like break a glass. And so they were gonna have Tylou do the honors, which was awesome. He didn't do a speech, but he did do that, so it was great.
Speaker 3: Toe seemed like he was in really good spirits, which I mean, he just won a gold medal.
Speaker 2: So understandable. And then they did the ribbon cutting ceremony. So after that there was a lot of people. They were escorting the media over to the red carpet, and then I noticed there was a lot of people.
Speaker 3: I was like, what's going on? And I'm on cloud nine.
Speaker 2: There was a red carpet starting to see you know some people we see on TV, Victoria Justice. I had my fangirl moment, you know, and I was like, these people aren't moving. And I honestly had no idea what was going on with the Bruno Mars situation until I got home and saw social media what was going on.
Speaker 3: I wish someone would have me.
Speaker 2: Like, hey girl, did you know why people have been in line for hours?
Speaker 3: Like I had no clue.
Speaker 1: Look, yeah, Predictively, we all said this on Clips and Dip with Chuck Macklin and Will Updyke. There's gonna be some snags. It's in the system, a little bit ghosts in the machine as you first start off. Any new arena would have these issues, right what is technologically advanced the marvel that is into a dome opening night. Of course, there's gonna be a few hang ups here and there. But we still have two months before the season so you can get these little things out of the way now.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh absolutely, And I know Steve Balmer, he's gonna find out what went wrong and he's gonna correct it.
Speaker 3: That man doesn't play any games, so I.
Speaker 2: Will see what happens tonight, I mean, and then they also have a lot of concerts after that, so I think it's just repetition making sure the system is set up. But I know Steve Balmer and the team, they'll get it done and they'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: And if there's a place you have to be stuck outside at right now, into a dome, the plaza, it's beautiful, the flagship store or that outside court, all the artwork, this is modern art. As an arena, it is almost like a theme park to basketball. In some ways, it feels like Disneyland for Clippers fans exactly. I know that you mentioned Steve Balmer there being up on stage. I saw some of the video of him saying go clips emphatically at the end. We got the Steve Balmer moment. He was on Cloud nine two. Just give us a few more of the excerpts. I guess from what he said because I believe he cut a ribbon too. It wasn't just the christening of the boat. Was there a ribbon.
Speaker 2: That was when there was a ribbon cutting ceremony like right after that. Of course, the mayor was there, Jillian, the head of Into It, the CEO, so they were all there all the you know, they were all there. And his speech, I mean, really it should have. It was his night, but he made it about the fans. And one thing I really loved is when he said I want people to feel welcome here. I'm more than certain he got word on how Clipper fans were treated or how they felt at Crypto, so he did not want to create that, and he probably wants like visiting fans to phil welcome, he said everybody. I really liked how he spoke about that, and I was like, that's really important. It's really nice that he cares and that's something that really stuck out to me, and just his passion and like I said, it was like about him, but he really made it about the fans and who the Intuitdome was built for.
Speaker 1: I believe his message speaks to that too. On the walkway as you're heading in there, Steve Baumber letting everyone know that he's a super fan just like you and he appreciates Clipper Nation. It's amazing to have someone who I know, Brian Seman speaks to this a lot. But it's much more than just having the richest owner in North American sports, one of the top five riches people in the world. It's about his passion and how much he cares about this team and winning and bringing Clipper Nation what they have been longing for for some time now. So this is as special as it gets. And I always like to say, you know, and you can speak to this too. Kelly Kelly Johnson is our guests here from Fox eleven with Good Day LA. She was at the ceremony last night with Into It Dome opening up with Bruno Mars the first concert. What I like to say is, you know, in some ways, the Clippers just became a franchise ten years ago when Steve Balmer took over, Right, they became a legitimate franchise because if you adhere to that phrase or that saying, that adage, that axiom, the biggest advantage of sports ownership is the biggest advantage in sports. That means they were at a disadvantage for over forty years until Steve Balmer came along. So this is a franchise that if you look at it, within ten years, they've made such huge strides, already.
Speaker 2: Major strides, and they're continuing to build off that. And that reminds me. I had a conversation with a coworker. He's from, like I believe he's from Australia, so he doesn't know too much about American sports. He's and he you know, he's like asking me about the Clippers.
Speaker 3: He's like, well, they're better than the Lakers, right.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I was like, well they have seventeen you know, I kind of had to explain.
Speaker 3: He's like, no, but they're better.
Speaker 2: So it's just really interesting how that message is, Like you know, maybe some fans or some Angelinos would not like it, but someone who's new from another country you know, was like, oh, but this team is better, and I was like, well, yeah, we did win more games.
Speaker 3: You know, we did be you know.
Speaker 2: Than the Lakers, but you know, like at Crypto, you know, overall when we faced each other.
Speaker 3: So I just thought that was really interesting.
Speaker 2: And it goes to speak and when I did that documentary one question I'd ask everyone, it didn't quite make the directors cut. I was asking people, I'm like, how do you feel because I moved to la again. It is like my third time here. But you know, in twenty nineteen, I always joke like me pg Kawhi, we all came together and just the change I see. It's not just purple and gold when you go out, it's like you're seeing more Clipper fans and they're wearing it with pride.
Speaker 3: And when I'm hiking run in, I'm always like running.
Speaker 2: Up to people like go Clippers, like I Mike Steve Bohmer like almost like comes over me and at that enthusiasm and just like you know, we see each other like yeah, like you know, we're really building something in the city and it's really been exciting to be a part of it.
Speaker 1: It's funny to me because Lakers fans. Of course, they're going to spin it their way. And they have the history, there's no denying that. We'll see who has the future here. But they like to make jokes, Oh Clippers fans and they're twenty nine fans. Well, there's been a sellout streak at Crypto right the Clippers during Love City. I think it was seven straight years or something like that. This is this isn't anything new that just because they're opening up a new arena which is definitely going to be selling out, that the Clippers all of a sudden have this level of fanship. It's been around for a while now.
Speaker 3: It has, Yes, it has, and it's growing.
Speaker 2: And I just really love how, you know, the people when they move because there's a lot of transplants. We got to, you know, give credit to our transplants, and they're like, I relate to the Clippers.
Speaker 3: They're like that Hall.
Speaker 2: You know, they do associate the Lakers more so with Hollywood or the glamor of La and I really like that they attract kind of that like real La, that grittiness to it, and I love that and just talking to people about it.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned your documentary. It's a documentary short. It could quality best No, No, Best Documentary Short is a category at the Academy Awards, and I'm saying you should submit this, Kelly. It is that good. You did it for Fox eleven. Of course, where can people find it? And just what can they expect?
Speaker 2: So you can find it on Foxla dot com. You can just like Google, let's get into it, Clippers dock. It should pop up somewhere Foxla dot com YouTube, that's where.
Speaker 3: You can find it. And what was what did you ask me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Lost my You had a lot of different ways to cover it. You were speaking with the fans. You're getting their perspective on into it, Dome. I think it was about fifteen minutes long. Just give people an idea of exactly what they're going to see here in this short.
Speaker 2: So what you're gonna see is I really wanted to tell things from a fan experience, and I was able to ask Deve Bomer, like what you know, why did the Clippers need their own home?
Speaker 3: Fans know?
Speaker 2: But I really wanted to hear it from him, like why did you put so much work, carts, blutz, wet and tears into this project? And I was surprised to learn that he knew within six months of acquiring the Clippers, like these guys.
Speaker 3: Need their own home.
Speaker 2: He's very well aware, very well aware of the scheduling issues, the treatment, and he promised Clipper Nation he would build their own arena and he delivered on that. And you're just gonna hear basically about that process. I was also at the groundbreaking, so we have some footage from that. So just telling as best as I can the story of why this was needed. I don't think people understand it. I mean, I'm sure you're on social media. You see those comments as well. They're like, oh, there's only going to be twenty nine people our great facility. Wrong team, and it's like no, like we deserve this, we earned it, and this is why. And I really felt like there was just a lot that people didn't understand. So I really tried to bridge the gap in and explain it the best way I could from the people who will be attending the games.
Speaker 1: It's beautifully done and articulated. Again. The documentary, the short doc is Get Into It by Kelly Johnson from Fox eleven. So I want to talk about the red carpet because you were there, there were players there, celebrities. I saw my friend Paul Sheer there on the red carpet. Tell me who you talk to because I retweeted you having a conversation with Mobamba and I found this to be an interesting tidbit. I did the emojiis for it to let people know. But he spoke about with you Mobamba, new Clipper, big Backup, big Man. He said he had been working out with Kawhi and San Diego. He elaborate a little bit on that conversation. Did he given details there?
Speaker 3: He didn't. First of all, he's very lovely, like sometimes you just never know he is.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, like just a teddy bear. He's so sweet and just such a pleasure. So we're on the red carpet. I'm like, you know, how is this and he's just so excited not just to see Bruno Mars, but to see the arena he's going to be playing on for the first time. So it's just like everyone on the carpet just was like a kid on the candy store.
Speaker 3: So I was like, I told him, I said.
Speaker 2: I'm probably gonna ask you this again media day, but I was like, can you expand on your relationship with Kauhi, and he told me, like, yeah, he reached out to him when he was in high school. He was going through some family stuff and it was something that Kawhi could relate to and they've maintained that relationship.
Speaker 3: Apparently, Kawhi had reached.
Speaker 2: Out to him this off season and they had to work out together in San Diego.
Speaker 3: And I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that we don't hear too much about qu but when we do hear about him, he's really painted for where he really is a leader. I know a lot of times that comes into question, but it's like he's doing things behind the scenes and he genuinely cares about this team and the people who are on it and.
Speaker 1: A meniga coal worker. We have heard about the workout stories with Kawhi Leonard, so I'm guessing Mobamba is in great shape currently because it takes that to make it through a workout with Kawhi. We've heard the stories from Patrick Reverley on his side right over the years of course, thinking I thought I was a hard worker and then I work out with Kawhi Leonard. There's just a different level to this. Who are some of the other guys. Maybe you had a chance to chop it up with a little bit and have a converse with I saw Camp Christie was there, Koby Brown, Jordan Miller fresh off what should have been Summer League MVP. I won't get too far into it, but what were some of the other Clippers there?
Speaker 3: So who else? So Trenton Flowers was there? Love his hair.
Speaker 2: I got to I'm like, oh, he might have the best hairstyle on the team, just you know, very you can't miss him with that hair. And then yes, speaking of Derek Jones Junior for the first time was like I was like, oh my gosh. And I think he's kind of my personality twin where he you know, he comes across as really shy, but when you listen to him, it's like, oh, like he's really funny, you know. So I'm not saying that I am, but I was like, okay. So it was great and the way, you know, a lot of people were loving how we said we have our own arena. They're like, he just got here, but fans were loving that that he's already really embracing himself as a Clipper, which we love to see. And I, you know, I didn't get Brandon Miller Unfortunately. I was so upset because I did want to talk to him about Summer League, but it's like they all showed up around the same time, so you just kind of grabbed who you could. And he looked great, by the way, but I wasn't able to ask him any questions. Kobe Brown, that was very short. He seemed like he was in a hurry. But one thing I did notice, the young guys have a lot of chemistry. You know, no matter how fans feel about you know, kwoh or James Harden. I was like, this young unit is really really special. They already forming like a friendship, and I think that's something we need to watch. I'm like, they can keep these guys together. The future looks really really good for Clipper Nation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, regardless of how many of them are called up this season that are on two way contracts, they're gonna be running the G League, I think just a bit. I mean, Jordan Miller this past season was eighth and scoring in the G League. Brown was putting up numbers. They have a stronger, I think, youth movement going on than people would realize with some of the criticism over Clippers drafts over the years. But you look at it. You know, Terrence Man, second round pick, was starting for them in the playoffs and Mere Coffee was starting out of necessity an undrafted player like that. So I think it's been a little bit o overlooked, just that they have had contributors that they have been able to steal late in the draft, and we're hoping a few more now with Jordan Miller, with Kobe Brown and Cam Kirsty to me.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's fantastic.
Speaker 1: Was Max there with him or do he go?
Speaker 3: So he was not?
Speaker 2: And then also I can't forget Kai Jones. I mean, this is the one, you know, like he so.
Speaker 1: Much Hi Jones hive demands it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, his manners just blew me away.
Speaker 2: His man's and thinking like I was like, oh my goodness, Like I really appreciated that.
Speaker 3: And he just seems so grateful.
Speaker 2: And I asked him, I said, hey, you know, like this team, you're really stepping into a new era and getting a fresh start.
Speaker 3: And I think he appreciated that. He's like, I've been working really hard this offseason.
Speaker 2: He seems so grateful for getting another opportunity to play in the league. And I think he has a lot to prove, and I really hope that we see him do that on the court this season.
Speaker 1: I'm rooting for him big time. It's a position of need. If he could come in and somehow steal minutes this season and as a backup big for the Clippers, whether he's playing the four maybe or playing the five for them, I think it would be huge. That infusion of athleticism in youth is something needed, especially in the front court for this team. Who was best dressed? Who wore better?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Besides you, Kelly Flowers, You're so kind.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I came to Sleigh and I mean I had to put a look together. I was like, my favorite outfit ever. I went with the more bold choice, but thank you. Anyway, best dressed, you know what? They were all just pretty, you know what. Ky Jones he had the sailor had on. I got to give it to him.
Speaker 1: Oh sailor. Half of the Clippers.
Speaker 3: I liked this. I didn't even notice until someone commented.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my gosh, like you're right, so he's yeah, I love it. I love somebody who can just really encompass their team. And he looked great, well, good manners. He's the one that really stood out for me.
Speaker 1: I know you weren't able to go to the Bruno Mars concert because you got to get up and work the next morning for Good to La on Fox eleven. What did you hear? What did you pick up on I'm interested. I have Jamal Christopher, who was in the building for the concert, coming on with me on next Tuesday, so he'll speak to some of the acoustics. But did you pick up anything from fans at into a dome for the first ever concert and just how the experience was.
Speaker 3: So for me, it was more so after the fact.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm like, oh my gosh, Like we need to work on our self awareness. Because I was taking videos after the red carpet and I was like, there's a lot of people in the into a dome plaza. I was like, I was just so excited to see like a lot of people and it buzzing, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, it's because they couldn't get in.
Speaker 2: So I more so knew after the fact when I'm checking social media, you know, I was on Good Day La plus this morning speaking about that, and I was able to talk to a Clippers fan via DM and they were telling me about their experience and what a nightmare it was, how they weren't even able to get food.
Speaker 3: They're waiting in line face recognition. I was like, oh, sounds like a disaster.
Speaker 1: Give them time and pay. These are things that happen when you open a new arena, a new stadium. It's just built into the process. It's what you have to work through a little bit, right.
Speaker 2: Right, And Bruno Mars put on a good So it was this concert did start late, and it's like, hey, at least you know, he became aware of the issue. He went on late. People got to see Lady Gaga. I'm so jealous about that. So it sounds like, even though maybe you know, the first hour or so was not the experience people wanted, I think Bruno Mars more than made up for it.
Speaker 3: And I'm was happy to hear that.
Speaker 1: Good things come to those who wait. I want to ask you this. We waited to find out the decision for some time from Paul George, even though technically he did kind of make it on the day Free Agency opened up, but there was some uncertainty building up the last couple of weeks. He was a clipper. I want to know how you're dealing with it now. Have you been able to process it? Have you worked through it? Are you accepting Paul George as a Philadelphia seventy six er because he's going to be it into a Delmo Nova six.
Speaker 2: So we still have a few more months to process. I mean, as you can see, I'm still pretty sad about it. I know people were not pleased with his postseason performance, some of the things he's been saying on his podcast. Did not appreciate him calling the Clippers the B team. I was like, you know, the new arena's coming, he was at that groundbreaking, But I'm still processing it. To be honest, I really thought he.
Speaker 3: Was gonna come back, but I also felt like something needed to change.
Speaker 2: I know, like some fans they want PG and Kui gone, they wanted both of them out, But when it comes to Paul George, I mean, I have to thank him so much for everything that he did when he was with the team. Having just last season seen like four feature Hall of famers on one team that was just such a pleasure to watch and something we may not see again. So I honestly don't have an answer for you.
Speaker 3: I'm sad.
Speaker 2: Back I you know, I had an NBA fantasy team and I had a lot of sixers on my squad, people that I rooted for, and now like I can't.
Speaker 3: So I'm a little salty about it. To be honest, I'm sad.
Speaker 1: It's mixed feelings right right, But it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's I understand he did the best decision for you know, made the best decision for him and his family.
Speaker 3: I wish him the best, but it feels really strange.
Speaker 2: You know when we when we're at the into at Dome and just walking into the store and being like, oh, where's the Paul George Jersey?
Speaker 3: We really feel his absence.
Speaker 2: But again, I think honestly, seeing the young guys and seeing their chemistry and their enthusiasm and their like readiness, I'm like, oh, I'm like, okay, we can build around this, and it more than made up for it. So we'll miss p but I'm really excited to see what these young guys bring.
Speaker 1: When I went to the Flagship store last Sunday with Chuck and Will from Clips and Dip, I asked one of the guys at the front desk came out and was very helpful setting up the Chuck app and everything. And I was wearing a B two France jersey that I had gotten because I said if he came back to the Clippers, I would root for France no matter who they were facing, including Team USA. And I didn't know what for.
Speaker 3: After the Kwi fiasco, I was like, I'm for teing France.
Speaker 1: Some Clippers fans took that side. That didn't light the fact that Kawhi Leonard was left off the team. I'm sure he's putting an even extra work if that's possible for him this summer. We'll get back a little chip on his shoulder too, after being left off the team and sent home. But I rooted for them. I guess I rooted for Nicholas Patune specifically, I still was rooting for Team USA. I can't help.
Speaker 3: Telu was there.
Speaker 1: But he happened to be of BA Tomb fan. This gentleman there at the service desk area, and he said, here's the top three jerseys being sold right now at the Flagship store. Number one is James Harden, number two, where's number two is Kawhi Leonard. Some people found that interesting. I would say it's probably most likely due to the fact that Kawhi has been a Clipper for five years, and James Harden has been a Clipper for not even a complete full season last year. So if you're going to buy a new jersey, it might end up being a James Harden because you already have a Kawhi Leonard jersey. But I know there's James Harden fans everywhere, and that's a big jersey too. Number three though, most sole jersey return Clipper Nicholas Batum.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, that's pretty king Italian. They're here, They're here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great to have, as much as it is hard to see. I know for some people, Paul George leaving, Nicholas Batum being back in a Clippers uniform just feels right. He has ascended to an all time Clipper in a very short period of time. He's only played three full seasons with the team, and he is as beloved as any Clipper that I have seen. It is the Batoombs. I say it all the time, but they are royalty here in life Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: I always tell people, I was like, Lily is my favorite NBA wife on Twitter like she is lovely, she defends her man. She does not play any games I'm like, she I really missed her. I'm so glad that they're back, and oh man, But like he's just this unsung hero. He doesn't really need the fame or recognition. He should get his flowers. But I just remember him doing the most selfless things to help his team win, and I think we all miss that. You know, Lawrence Frank saying he plays the game the right way. Some people took that as a little bit of shade. I'm like, we can uplift someone without tearing others down. I get what Laurence Frank was saying, and I'm so happy he's back.
Speaker 1: I think he's just and this is what his goal was when he first came to the Clippers, after you know, a disappointing tenure with Charlotte, he said he was trying to be the glue guy. He turned into the super glue guy. He turned into the best connector, one of the best role players I have seen that elevates your team and raises your ceiling, even though if you look at the box score, the numbers aren't huge unless you look at plus minus and net rating and advanced numbers like that. Nicholas Batoum is he is I know he hasn't won one yet, and I know he has a silver medal, but he is a championship level type of role player guy, a type of player you have to have to win a ring. So what are your expectations now as we close things out here, Kelly, for this Clippers season, for this Clippers group, given the current roster construction, things can still change, But right now, today, here on August sixteenth, what are you looking for from this Clippers team? Where could you see them finishing in the West.
Speaker 2: So not that I want to repeat of last season, but I think when we saw what the Knicks went through, literally going.
Speaker 3: Until the wheels fall off, I was like, that should have been us.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, I normally don't make predictions because we don't know what injuries are going to look like, we don't know what trades are going to happen. We don't know about chemistry because we do have a lot. I mean, this looks like the starting lineup's pretty much going to be the same, but there could you know, uh, Van Gundy and Lou might say, you know what, let's shuffle this around.
Speaker 1: A bit so that Eric Jones Junior, you're guys likely going to be in the starting lineup.
Speaker 3: Right right exactly.
Speaker 2: It's huge and silent assassin. I'm calling it right now. Yeah, so my expectations. I think we're going to surprise a lot of people. I think maybe in that fifth sixth seed. I I know, we do not want to be in the play and that is not a fun place to be.
Speaker 3: I think we could avoid it.
Speaker 2: And I know some people like I saw like a very early prediction on like they had us twelve seed. I'm like, really, like, but we we know, like NBA, a lot of NBA fans don't know the Clippers. They clearly don't watch them, so you know whatever, but that'd be I was like, yeah, fifth sixth seed. I think we're going to surprise some people.
Speaker 1: Those are just aggregators looking for attention, unlike me on social media, who's above it all. Artist she is Kelly Johnson of Fox LA. Good good day, La, Kelly. Thanks for joining me here on Clippers Talk first time, but uh, this was fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was, Thank you me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be bugging you now to come on more often here and I'm just trying to get this channel underway. Where can people find you? And again where can they find your documentary short? Get into it?
Speaker 2: So you can watch the documentary short on foxla dot com as well as YouTube. Just put in let's get into it, into it like the into It dome. And then also you can find me on Twitter at Kelly Johnson TV Kelly with an I and I'm trying to behave myself.
Speaker 3: More on there now that I more people following me.
Speaker 2: Some you know, people speak up a lot, but yeah, that's where you can find me on social media.
Speaker 1: It's a war zone sometimes I've been in the trenches with.
Speaker 2: You battle and it's already starting and we got a few months to go.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh here we are already, so Clipper Nation.
Speaker 1: Please, if you want more interviews like this with Kelly Johnson, just hit that subscribe button below smack. As Brian Sieman said, we'll keep bringing them to you coming up next week, as I might take a couple of days off. I don't know if I can resist uploading. Okay, I'll get a little bit of sleep in. Kelly Johnson is prescribing that. But coming up on Monday, Andrew Grif, who's been with the La Times, was just in Paris covering the Olympics. He'll be on with me, and then Tuesday the afore mentioned Jamal Christopher, Clipper super fan and super analyst, one of my favorite follows on X He'll be with me on Tuesday. We'll see what else comes up later next week here on Clippers Talk. This has been another edition of Clippers Talk for Kelly Johnson. I'm out a Moslin signing off. Talk to you next week