Speaker 1: Karen, Yes, have you ever heard your body speak to you?
Speaker 2: I've heard your body speak to me.
Speaker 1: That was private information.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's a loaded questions.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess it won't come as a surprise to you then, to know that our body has talked to us all the time, and not in the way that you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about talking about hunger, stomach growling.
Speaker 1: Or flatulence. No, nothing like that. Absolutely not.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: In fact, our bodies are talking to us all the time, but we're just not really good at listening. Okay, Now, what if I told you that your body has the ability to tell you exactly what you need and when at all times.
Speaker 2: Well, I wish you would tell me more clearly.
Speaker 1: And what if just by listening to your body you can remove obstacles and even heal yourself of some of the most nefarious diseases out there.
Speaker 3: That would be incredible.
Speaker 1: Well, you're in luck because today we're speaking with someone that's here to show us us how to do that. If you've tried everything else and you're ready to be the creative director of your own life, you're in the right place. Welcome to the Skeptic Metaphysicians. My name is Will and I'm unlike Boulder and Scully, so we've embarked in a journey of discovery. Welcome to Skeptic Medicians Classic. You are listening to the classic Skeptic Metaphysicians. Welcome to our version of a walkdown Memory Lane as we present classics from the Skeptic Metaphysician Library, warts and all. Can you remember a very good friend of the shows, Leora Leone. Of course I had to share this because she sent me an email just yesterday that really moved me. And she didn't have to do this, but she took the time to send us an email. This is. This shows you the kind of person that Leora is that she took the time to do this. Well, a while back, as some listeners will remember, I released a past life regression after a lot of thought and consideration. I wasn't sure I was going to release it, but I did. Leora actually gave me a past life regression. It was very successful one. I visited I think three or four different lives and there's some personal stuff in there. I released it as is when I finally did, but for some reason I don't remember not letting Leora know. But apparently I didn't that I released it, So it just so happened. She was coming through some videos to put together some highlights and things like that and came across the regression and she got a message from her spirit guys, and she felt the need to tell me what this work. And now I'm going to share that with you today. Okay, she says, hey will infarenthes and Karen says, I hope you are all well. I was putting together some of my interviews for highlight reels for Instagram and I came across your past life regression. I didn't know you posted it. Sorry, Leora. Anyway, while I was listening, my guides came in with a message for you, and I'm very touched that they would actually take the time to send her a message for me. Well, it's about you being highly evolved or elevated. Per our discussion, that quote unquote cool spiritual things don't happen to you.
Speaker 2: That's something you would say, That's what I say all the time.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, she says, they told me to tell you that you are highly evolved, the reason being you were readily able to go into past lives and did it well when a lot of people have difficulties regressing and they want you to know. Oh no, they want you to quit trying quote unquote and allow things to happen. You are already there. I know, I know, I know, I know. I've heard it so many times, Leora, thank you and thank your guides for sending me this message. It's like the universe hitting me over the head with the message over and over again until finally, at some point I will listen and I will learn. But it's just so hard for me to just let go and let things happen. What are you letting go of the expectation the I want it? I want it that kind of.
Speaker 4: Thing, you know, well, you know, it's kind of like you see something and that's not good enough and you want more, and then you want more.
Speaker 1: No, are we talking about my spiritual awakening or ice cream?
Speaker 2: All of it? All of it?
Speaker 1: Maybe both? Yes? Well, yes, I am trying so Leora, thank you and your guide so much for sending this message along. I am going to try to stop trying and allow things to happen. And if you are out there like me, you are constantly trying. You so want it so bad that you keep trying and things aren't happening. Maybe this message was meant for you as well. Maybe it's time for you to let go, stop trying, and just let things happen. Now, today's special guest has over thirty years working as a healer and almost twenty years of teaching experience. So you know, that's a great combination that she's combined several different healing modalities to help spiritual people identify and remove blocks that are holding them back from creating their healthiest, most successful selves. And it all starts with listening to the clues that our bodies are giving to us. Now, there's no way to really succinctly explain what she does and how it helps people, so I'm just gonna let our guests explain herself. Welcome to the show, Jillian Schlager.
Speaker 3: Hello, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Now we are excited to have you. We should set the table really quickly. Let everybody know you actually raciously gifted each of us a session of your healing technique, and we're going to talk about that a little bit later. But first and foremost, let's us understand what exactly did I talk about when I said there were bodies speak to us.
Speaker 3: You are talking about plied kinesiology or muscle testing.
Speaker 1: Ah, and what are the digit Yeah? Can you? Can you go into a little bit more detail.
Speaker 3: So plied kinesiology was actually developed by a chiropractor in the nineteen sixties. He noticed that when he was talking to his clients and talking about something positive or true, their muscles were strong, and when he was talking with something that was not true or they were fibbing about something the answer was no to a question, their muscles went weak. And this is across the board. So our bodies will say yes to us all the time or no to us all the time, and we just there is a way to you listen, and that that way is muscle testing.
Speaker 1: So it's not like your body a little voice in your body is saying or it's actually you have to do something. You have to test your body by doing something that allows your body to speak to you through the language of the body, which is physicality.
Speaker 4: And you're also you're not talking about like getting butterflies in your stomach or something like that, or are you as well?
Speaker 3: That can be I think butterflies in the stomach for us could actually be a notorious.
Speaker 1: A what, a no, or a yes, oh, a no, or yes, yes, I thought you said a notorious. I was like, oh, that's a new term. I have yarded it. Like okay, So then you you physically have to ask your body does this taste like chocolate? And it'll tell you no if you're eating vanilla. But you're not talking such minute things. You're talking about like is this good for me or not?
Speaker 3: That kind of thing right right, Yes, we want to be the conscious creator of our lives, and in so doing, we want to be able to know which path is the best one to go down to get us to our destination in mind, So.
Speaker 4: How is it that your body knows these things? Like if you're thinking about it and logically you know, but your body is telling you no, and you're thinking yes, like how does your body know better than what your brain knows?
Speaker 3: Excellent question, care, really good question. Our brain is usually aligned and agreeing with stories, facts in quotation marks from other people. So we think that we should grow up and be a police officer like our mom or dad, or join be a doctor, but really our soul's mission is to be a chiropractor or a librarian or something different.
Speaker 4: And so then like your body, it's like your physical body is its own kind of consciousness that sometimes didn't communicate with your brain consciousness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, our brain is like a computer. And what doctor Joe Dispensa says all the time is our body is our subconscious mind.
Speaker 4: Okay, I get that, that makes sense, But sometimes it's just so hard to trust your subconscious mind or your body. You know, like if you're not doing like the muscle testing that that you're talking about, how would you know.
Speaker 2: I guess you wouldn't know. I guess that's why we're all screwed up.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's why we're here right to talk about that, because people are You can't always can't always trust your intuition because your brain speaking, it's your egos, your it's your mask that you're wearing. Your body. However, there's more than just your subconscious Your body is your physical reality.
Speaker 4: So when people say trust your gun, yeah, and really trust your body, you're right.
Speaker 2: Makes sense.
Speaker 3: And getting back to the butterflies, if we're trusting our gut. Oftentimes, if you're on stage, or you're about to go on stage to give a speed or to you know, do a podcast or do something where you're maybe a little nervous and you get those butterflies in your stomach, and somebody says to you, you know, don't be afraid. They're assuming that those that physiological reaction is fear, but maybe it's excitement. How do you tell by muscle testing? You can tell by muscle testing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so how does the muscle testing process work? You know, you met with Will first and you kind of went through a session with him. His experience was a little different than mine, So let's talk about his first How did that have that?
Speaker 3: That's what's beautiful about this because it's different with everybody. And we had a conversation before hitting record, and you said, how much can we share? And I want to share everything about as much as you guys want to share.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Everything is a little much.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, let's talk about it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, it's just a flat out like you know, I want to share everything. Well something, let's keep some things private because not with our session. Our session, everything that we talked about is perfectly fine. In fact, by the time people listen to this, if you haven't listened to a previous episode and talked about the cancer that was fighting, this might be the time that you find out. In fact, in order to touch on that we should mention the fact that you are a cancer survivor as well, and through the course of several different things that happened, it brought you to learning this modality.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely so.
Speaker 1: Then when you and I spoke about my immediate problem, which was prostate cancer, one of the things that really stood out to me was the fact that you said, when you remove the energy from something, it can't survive. So essentially what we did was we removed the energies around that thought process and therefore that wasn't able to exist. Now, spoiler alert, my list biopsy showed all benign. Right, you couldn't see anything. I'm not necessarily saying that this is the reason. But my question to you, because we did it not very long ago, could it have worked that quickly or is this something that probably people have to wait months and years of applying this technique before something as severe as cancer would go away.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on the person and your belief and your ability to be open to change. I've had I had cancer in the past. I also had something called hydratinitis, which is cancer is nasty, but this is nasty as on a totally different level. It's where the tissue of the skin or tissue underneath the skin starts to eat itself. It's almost a flesh eating disease, and no one really knows what it is or why it occurs. And I had it for on and off for years, and I finally just got really sick of no answers, so I just tried to pull the energy out of it, and within a very short amount of time it went away. It dissolved and it did not come back. And this is something you had for years years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, And that's one of the interesting things I found about your modality is that it's really about visualizing, but with an emotional connection to it. You look at something that you're emotionally connected, there's an energy behind it, and then you physically through visualization, physically kind of bring it down to I mean, the way we talked about it was a like a dial like from one to ten, and you just take that dialogue that if you're feeling a ten, just drag it down to a one, and then you see is it still there? Is it gone? How do you feel? Is it is anxiety still there? What numbers are at? And it's really you learn to intuitively listen to your body without having to actually do the muscle test. And we'll go over the little trick that you gave us to do the muscle test in a minute. But what I can tell you is that there was a situation that the energy behind what happened at three years ago or whatever when I was diagnosed, that that was high energy, high anxiety, and by when I physically used that dial to bring it down, it was a little stubborn. It came back to probably like an eight or nine, and they hopped back up to a five, forced it back down to zero, and eventually it seemed like it was right around there like one, two, three area, which was which was great. But then the added benefit, if nothing else, is as suddenly that anxiety, that that emotion, those emotions I had in me were a lot less than it was when we first started. So this thing is really good for lots of different things, right, It's it's not just now let's put in the disclaim this does not substitute you talking to your medical doctor and a whole deal. But this could potentially help you to heal some stuff. But also it can help with subconscious blockages that you have as well, yeah.
Speaker 3: That's the most fun I think with creating our own reality. We get this tool and there's a lot of modalities that talk about seed or of the mind, or using something in front of you that you're looking at, like a frame in the Silva method. By using the kinet divination tools, we're showing our body or mind or subconscious this is what's in my life. But I would like this instead. So with the body as a subconscious mind, we're actually showing the subconscious. I want this, but I want that.
Speaker 1: Can I just say that I love that term kinetic divination. I think I mentioned to you during during our with a very cool term.
Speaker 3: I had a lot of struggle with that name.
Speaker 1: Let us struggle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh is that because I wanted to be open for everyone to be comfortable to use these tools, and I think there may be some people who go divination. Actually story, I moved to Nova Scotia from Ontario and a family member said, so, there's a health and wellness expo. Why don't you phone them and see if you can get a table. So I did and they said, well, we'll check you out. That's fine. So I gave them my website and they went to it and they said, ooh, yeah, you're not a good match. They didn't let me in because of the word divination.
Speaker 1: You're kidding.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love the name too, so I'm glad to hear that you like it as well. But I did struggle with keeping that name.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I guess for those that aren't in this space that we're in right now, the term divination does have a like a carnival type of imagery behind it, right the gypsy on the with the crystal ball for telling your future. And unfortunately there's a lot of Charlatan's out there that practice this kind of yeah term around but the I guess that's a challenge. Though. We are talking about this from a metaphysical spiritual point of view, and this does help tremendously in that sense when you take out all the wo at the end of the day, this is really a great psychological tool to help you to remove blocks and able to and let's back to the metaphysical manifest your own reality in the way that you want it to.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: I think one of the greatest things about it is that it's hands on. It feels like you are back in the driver's seat with your body, with your subconscious with your choices. It gives you a tool that you can actually physically interact with, and I like.
Speaker 4: There are a few different tools that you have. Because my assession was a little bit different than Will's. I think, well, it's about being receptive. I think I just have like a stubborn ass subconscious, you know, not let any.
Speaker 3: Comfort learning something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like there was so many of the questions she was asking me, you know, is your subconscious willing to and it is like no, like really I said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 2: Like this is good for you. Shut up, say yes, there are.
Speaker 1: So I guess we probably have to touch on your session than Karen, because.
Speaker 2: Well let's start with yours well, because there so we can get the contrast.
Speaker 1: Have we not been speaking about mine all this time? Well?
Speaker 2: Really, I mean no, Okay.
Speaker 1: So the way that it worked for us is we had a conversation ahead of time. We talked about different challenges, and she has this really cool canvas that she would put down keywords and help us to understand what it is that we're battling. Truly at the heart of it, not well, you know, I can't sleep well night, right, so what's what's hidden behind it, and we dove deeper into each one of those things until we've found what we felt was the crux of situation. And then we used a meditation, a very brief meditation. We use a Silver method, And for those of you who are not familiar with the Silver method, it is a really old My parents were doing it when I was six five, six seven years old and they taught me some of the tenets from it, so it was kind of an old friend to come back to something I haven't thought about in a long time. But use a Silver method, which is an account from three down to one, and it gets you into the alpha state and there that way, it kind of removes any kind of blocks that you might have between you and your body so that you can communicate freely. And then after I was in that ready state, which I should mention one of the things that you mentioned, Jillian, is that you were never able to muscle test appropriately or correctly until you started doing a meditation. If you were too close to it, it wouldn't work for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, we were talking about the map of consciousness and I was in a resonance of shame, which is the lowest point of the map of consciousness, it's at twenty megahertz. So to accurately, like doctor David Hawkins says, to accurately muscle test and receive answers from our body, we need to be at the energetic resonance of two hundred or courage or above. So doing the Silver method is one way where we can unhook from the high functioning beta brain where we're trying to analyze. I'm totally analytical. I analyze everything. So the Silver method allows us to get into the alpha state and that detaches from the beta and then we can allow ourselves to kind of raise their consciousness. And the next step that you may be talking about next is after the alpha breath we talk about and sink and feel into the gratitude of something, someplace, some one, and that really jacks up the resonance of our body in our mind, right.
Speaker 1: And that's what you were saying. The muscle testing never worked for you unless you were in a state of gratitude. And that makes a lot of sense because you are raising your vibrations, you're vibrating a certain hurts rate that aligned you with the language of your body.
Speaker 3: Yeah, i'd muscle test, I'd be dating a dude, and I'd be like, Oh, this is the one, this is the guy. I can just feel it, and I'd muscle test, is this the guy? And I'd get a yes, and then we'd break up a week.
Speaker 1: Later, but my body said he was the guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my body like him very much.
Speaker 1: This is a family show, Jillian.
Speaker 4: Right now, we can actually use that.
Speaker 3: I work with my clients sometimes to see where muscle tests the body to see where you're actually attracting love for relationships or friendships, or that job or that client or that money into your life. And we should really be be attracting from our hearts, and oftentimes we're not. We're attracting people from different areas for different reasons.
Speaker 1: Which point then she had me and I don't want to give it away just yet, but she had me do the test and I could ascertain a yes from my body from a no, and based on that, we narrowed it down even further. Now we need to take a break, so when we come back, we're going to talk about exactly how you do muscle testing so that anyone listening to this right now could do it immediately with positive results. And we'll also talk about why Karen's maybe wasn't quite so positive. We will be right back. We're back on the skeptic and positions today. We're talking to Gillian Schlager, who who is an expert kinetic divinator. How did you like I twisted that around a.
Speaker 3: Little bit like that?
Speaker 2: Is it divinator?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Divinator diviner?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 1: It just reminds me of a We're talking about muscle testing and how our body speaks to us. By speaking and being in contact or in tune with our bodies, we can actually help remove a lot of blockages that are keeping us back, not just physically, but mentally and psychologically as well. And right before we went to the break, we teased that we were going to teach people how to muscle test. So before we go into care and session, let's go ahead and put it out in the open. How does someone go about testing themselves right at home? Right now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So right now, and you guys can pause this, take a minute and do some deep breathing to connect with your body. Deep breath in, relaxing, exhaling, and visualizing and repeating three three times. Taking another deep breath in and exhaling, visualizing and repeating two three times. Another deep breath in, and as you exhale, visualize and repeat one three times and breathing normally. Imagine someone, someplace, sometimes something a pet that you love unconditionally, someone something that you're grateful for, and imagine that gratitude and ask that gratitude to give you an image that is clear in your mind of why you're grateful for that person, place, or thing, and ask your brain to turn it up. Turn up the gratitude, turn up the happiness, turn up the intensity of that gratitude, and that this space of gratitude is when you can tune in and muscle test your body. You're going to ask your body for a yes or no answer, but first we're going to do a baseline, and you can do different baselines with muscle testing. One of the easiest one is pinch your finger, middle finger and thumb together and then loop them together so you're making a chain and pinch really hard and then pull against each other just to test. Have a baseline test, and then you ask your body what is yes? What does yes feel it? So you're going to say yes, yes, yes, and pull against and it should stay strong, And then ask your body, what does know feel like? Pinch and pull yeah, and your.
Speaker 1: Fingers Madearin, you have to be in a state of gratitude to be thankful when you're asking the question.
Speaker 3: The other thing is, and I think a lot of some men and a lot of women want to feel and be strong and independent and then control and in that space we're not allowing our body to feel. That just a little bit of a difference between yes and no. But the next one that I really love is just putting your dominant hand. So if you're right with your right hand, put your right hand on your clabical, your color bone. Put your hands flat, your thumb, your fingers flat, but raise your index finger with your other hand with your just testing the baseline, pushing down and that finger is going to resist the pushed. And then ask again, what does yes feel like? And was no feeling? You just want to Sometimes it's that little subtle difference between yes and no and you connecting with your body. You're allowing your body to show you what yes feels like and what no feels like.
Speaker 1: Karen, did that one work for you?
Speaker 4: So this is the issue that we had during my session. And I don't know if it's something about my subconscious wanting to stay in control. But the thing that I loved so much about Jillian was that she did not give up on me. And we went through a few different tests and somehow she got this information out of me that was nothing like what I thought we were originally going to talk about, because we kind of talked about just need to feel like I can do things again, and I've become invisible and I want to know be this person that I used to be and now I'm just it's all about me. Well, sorry, you opened the cannon.
Speaker 1: So no, I wanted to be about you.
Speaker 4: So by the end of the session we realized that really with my my yes, Gidget, whatever, is this really incredibly strong sense of emotional responsibility I have about my family, Like I feel like I hold all of their emotions because of me, they're holding it together, which obviously cannot be the case. But when she was asking, you know, like subconscious or my higher self, are you willing to let go of that? It was like no, because I think feeling like if I let go, it's going to be bad for them, and I can't let that also part of your idemedy and it's become such a part of me. Well, me, I cry all the time, but but this time it was like it was really it was incredible and she you know, we talked about the intentions and that's something I'm still doing all the time, and thank you so much.
Speaker 3: For that tool.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 4: But it was really, it was just really a very it was it was a great session. I mean, like I said that, I was like, this isn't going to work, and then I felt bad because the stuff what's working for me?
Speaker 3: But she never never made me fish.
Speaker 4: She made me feel comfortable to say, yeah, it's not working instead of them I feel bad, right, and then to keep pushing through and figuring out a way.
Speaker 2: To really discover what was going on and to help me with that.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: It's all feedback.
Speaker 1: And I suppose that if you were to do this in person with a kinesiologist, you put your arm out and they would push it down or not. And then really it's not up to you, it's to your body either allowing it or doesn't. So this is this it's almost like a psychological mind trick that you're playing on yourself that you're not allowing yourself to really feel the difference because it's you yourself. So I understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a really fun story. I'm writing a book for hey House. It's called Dancing with Shadows.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, that's awesome, Thank you.
Speaker 3: So kind of a preemptive. I went into school to talk to the kids about bullying and what it does to your body, and I had a classroom full of kids. I brought one kid up to the front of the class with me, and I had cards with positive and negative words on them. So the one kid faced away from the class, and I showed this card to the class of the other kids. They read the word, they did not say it. If the word was positive, and they all the class was thinking the positive word and projecting it think written on the kid's back. If it was positive, the kid tested strong. If the word was negative, the kid tested weak. And the kid never saw the word. Wow.
Speaker 2: Interesting, that's incredible.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, just goes to show you that there's a physical response that you don't have to have belief it's there or it's not. I think when your brain comes into it, that's when things become a little bit more challenging for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We have all these stories of what we should do or be, or can do or be that gets in the way of us creating the life you desire.
Speaker 4: And I think for me, part of it was also my parents split up when I was really young, and my mother heard thing was, you have to go to school, you have to be independent, you have to get your career. You don't need anybody. You have to be strong, strong, strong, strong, you know. So maybe saying yes to everything to me was more of a weakness than a strength, and like you have to say no and this doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think maybe somehow my body might be a little bit muddled on what's what really being strong means, you know, an independent, So that might be part of it too, Like it's kind of been ingrained since I was, you know, seven eight years old.
Speaker 1: Sounds like you're gonna have to talk to Jillian a lot coming up here.
Speaker 3: Well, And there is quantum entanglement. We become entangled with other people's perceptions, energy's thoughts, beliefs.
Speaker 1: That's true that now you opening up a whole other cannon worms that, you know, how do you disentangle yourself at the quantum level?
Speaker 4: Reading your Facebook posts and I love them, I'm like, oh, look at this.
Speaker 2: All of her on Facebook?
Speaker 3: She posts great stuff entangling on VICI disentangling is just I eject this from my body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you bring up that term that I wouldn't bring up because it was so cool. We both agreed that when we when you use it with us, we both just up right. When we had one of the things we talked about is empathy and taking other people's energies or other things energies into us that doesn't really belong there. And you said, very simply, just when you're doing these types of exercises, it's a very simple phrase to tell yourself, and that is I eject all outside energy. And I'll tell you what. When we both had the same response, that is such a powerful phrase that when we say to ourselves, it gives us a sense of peace and reduces the energy so much that it's become our mantra now and our everyday mantra.
Speaker 4: And then add to that what she told me, you know, I claim my body. Yes, that to me, So first I eject and then I claim that's my Well.
Speaker 1: She didn't tell me to claim, so maybe she didn't want me to claim my own body.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just had more issues.
Speaker 3: But I think men are raised to own our own bodies. I think women, and I think the old and as when we had the coming out party, we were actually claiming, hey, we're an adult now, we don't have that anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true, that's very true. Yeah. So then after we tested, we did the muscle testing and we had got a BASELINEUS, so what was yes or no? Then was the fun part. Then we started asking questions about that particular topic that we had narrowed it down to in saying is this minus is not? Is this this is that? Whatever? And then what Depending on the answers, we then took it a step further, and that was the visualization process, right. And I loved your image of the big whiteboard, the number with the number line on it. Yeah, and that's what I was talking about earlier because my particular challenge was a heavy duty number like nine ten, the energy that was charged with such negative energies that through with your help, I actually asked me to grab that energy in that timeline that was nine ten and physically drag it down to a one. And then you had different versions. One was the timeline that was straight across the whiteboard. The other one was like a like a pendulum chart thank you. Pendulum chart and you you know, and that's the one that helps me. That's what I use as the pendulum chart. So I'm able to bring it and dial it down. And I guess maybe the act of dialing it down also psychologically helps me to really own it in that sense.
Speaker 4: Did you use the same I think the number line worked better for me, but it was this is another thing. It was like, you know, are you willing to give some you know, let go some of this Nope, some of that responsibility.
Speaker 2: It did change, it did get better.
Speaker 4: I think my results might not have been as good as yours because my sometime much more stubborn. Yeah, but it definitely did make a significant difference for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In full disclosure, I was dealing with cancer, right, so I was very motivated to make this thing work. So because that motivation, whatever whatever it took, I was doing, I threw myself with abandon into this thing.
Speaker 3: And when the desire is there, I use that to quit smoking, Oh wow, to quit smoking. Yeah, And I did it one time and it worked, but my desire to quit smoking was at just the highest point. Plus what I did in somebody anybody can use this when you're listening, or if you're listening right now, posit and think of a whiteboard in front of you. And just like we use the muscle testing with a finger, or you can use the arm for muscle testing, the whiteboard is muscle testing as well, but.
Speaker 1: On a quantum level. Right, because it's not your physically, you're not doing anything. It's all in your mind.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is your mind, but it is your mind relaying a yes or no response to your body in all of muscle testing. So even with a pendulum, a pendulum and any divining tool is muscle testing.
Speaker 1: Right. You actually mentioned, and I forgot you had mentioned that some people get to the point where they don't actually have to do muscle testing. Right, you can actually divine it. You intuitively know what the answer is as you started asking questions as your energy heroes are there, I kept asking, but after a while it just it would instantly. I would instantly know. And you also did a yes or no, So which one was lit up for me when you ask the question? And it's one of these things that it is. It's so subtle and so fast that if you think about it, you're going to get the wrong answer. Right, It's got to be something that is just like an immediate answer, what is the first answer that comes to mind? And I was able to jump into it. Now people say I'm Claire cognitive. That might be something that helped, but I suddenly started being able to intuit the answer and it seemed to have worked well for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think using these tools again and again will strengthen that.
Speaker 1: Well. I've been using it almost daily since then, so thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's they're just they're easy to use. I like that.
Speaker 4: It's not like oh I got to do this, you know. It's like, oh, this mantra or this you know visualization and it helps a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so sure does. Now what kind of things can you use this for? Is there anything that you can't use it for?
Speaker 3: I think the stumbling block is when you we are vaper emotional about something. That's when it kind of gets muddled. Yeah, I mean people like for you to help, right, Yeah, and a lot of empaths And this is why I'm very empathic. And I was told so many times growing up stop being so emotional. And I thought, when I was older, there has to be a reason our bodies are so smart, so there needs to be there has to be a real and for these emotions. So this is a way that we can use our emotions as feedback. But if we're a highly emotional about something, so yesterday I couldn't find my cat, and I had seen a car outside my neighbor's house yesterday afternoon and I thought I heard them say, oh, we'll just we'll just take them. We'll put them in the cart and we'll take them. And then a few hours later I couldn't find my cat. So my brain went to go, oh my god, it's something me steal my cat. I was so highly emotional there was no way I could muscle test. So I just waited, calmed down, intended for the best possible who come in. Then he came in a few hours later.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, acquiring minds need to know where.
Speaker 2: Is the cat? It is hard.
Speaker 3: I think that was the issue that I had.
Speaker 2: I was so emotional about everything.
Speaker 4: And you know it's like, you know, well, you're focused on you know, getting rid of the cancer, and that's something that you desperately want and it's only a good outcome. But my mindset was if yes, I will feel better if I don't bear the responsibility of all these people's emotions, good for me, but bad for them because.
Speaker 2: They're going to be flailing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So there was like also in my mind a negative outcome as well.
Speaker 2: So that's where my struggle.
Speaker 1: Is, right, and I think I kind of need to define it a little bit clearer. Yes, my motivation was to get rid of the cancer, but talking with Jillian help working with her helped me to understand that there's an energy behind that that could have contributed to my getting it absolutely, and that is the energy that we were trying to completely deflate. Right, So that's what I was thinking about when I was doing that timeline, and well, damn it, I'm gonna say it worked. So because then that that emotion that I was carrying around with me is decreased tremendously. I'm hoping it says that way, but if it does, nah, I know how to bring it back down.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Coming back to thank you for that, and I'm so glad. I'm so grateful to hear that you think that this could have had any impact, But it really, I believe does when we take control of our body, our mind, and our emotions. And like I said before, I was add an energetic resonance of twenty megaherts, which was shame. They've actually done testing and found that cancer grows at forty two megahertz and helone. So I know that I was living in shame for decades, and that's such a motivating factor for me to come online bring these tools to people. I'm so passionate about not cheating anything hidden. I want people to know these tools because they're so simple. They're so simple and easy.
Speaker 1: It's not something that's intuitive. God forbid, someone in the West actually says, oh, just think your cancer away.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Everyone who's in this who knows anything about metaphysics knows that it is one possible to heal yourself. There are full on documentaries about healing yourself. Doctor Joe Despenza himself healed himself in with his mind from a terrible accident that he had and he talks about it all the time. So it is possible, but you have to be in the right mindset, you have to have the right tools to do it. You can't just wish it away. There's some work you have to do, and so far we've done carrying a lot of different healing modalities, a lot and who knows which one of them. Maybe a combination of them all is what helped get rid of it. But these tools, Jillian, that you shared with us are so simple and yet seemingly so powerful. Because the minute I walked out of this room after our session, I felt lighter than when I had walked into it. So, whether it is a placebo fact or not, I loved it. And I can't advocate enough for people to reach out to you to do this for themselves, because it's nice to hear about it on the show. And sure you could practice it yourself while you're listening to this or watching this, but please don't do it while you're driving a car. But there's no substitute to actually being in contact with Jillian and having her walk you through it. She's infinitely patient, and the way that she's able to find her way to the root of the issue is nothing short of miraculous.
Speaker 4: I mean, I had no idea I was going a completely different, completely different Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we a lot of times our worst problems are so hidden from us because we're too close to it. So this really helped to reveal a lot of things that I didn't realize that I was still carrying around with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 4: And then another thing I liked about the session was she was telling me to take your life and put it into segments and just you know, if you're going to the mall, make that be a segment and then have an intention for that segment. So I tried it, and running late to pick up Sana from school, I'm like, hey, this is a segment that drive to school. It's normally a seven minute drive and I had six minutes to at there. I'm like, not going to get any mid lights. It's going to be a great jove. I can get there on time and just us hitting the last light because all the rest of them were being turned red, but it just turned green and I did not have to stop.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying you can do this for everything and you don't want to abuse it.
Speaker 2: That's the thing.
Speaker 4: I'm like, Oh, I can't do this every time, but yeah, I don't know. The same is you're I'm there in six minutes instead of seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Segment tinking is something that Abraham talks about a lot. And when you are segment intending, look at what you want to create, intend for and have that intuchin. So next time and look for this and your areas that you're saying segment, attending or creation in general, look for deep positive So you don't want so if I'm attracting hurtner, a friend, someone to date, I don't want to say I don't want to I don't want a smoker. I say I want someone who is conscious. So I don't want red lights and use instead I want all green lights.
Speaker 4: I just was like, I'm going to get there on time. Yeah, I had one bit less than normal, but I was going to get and I did.
Speaker 1: That's a great, great point that we didn't talk about. You were very much about keeping it on the positive side of things, because everyone knows manifesting, you're telling the universe what you want, not what you don't want. And when we're negative, we're showing a universe what we don't want. I don't want red lights, Oh well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the universe only ever says yes to you. Right, So you say I always get red lights, the universe goes yes, you'll yeah, always yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you say I don't want red lights and never says okay, let's keep them not wanting red lights because you keep getting red lights.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The actor I was thinking about the active component of each sentence. We say, so the active component is red light.
Speaker 1: So then what you're saying is I'm going to have all green lights and spin it in the positive and that really helps. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Same like if you said, don't think of alving.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'm not. I'm no, I refuse.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: And I love that term segment tending.
Speaker 3: Segment intending.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I put it all together as one and call it segment tending.
Speaker 3: Words up as you go along.
Speaker 1: You're just great. It's the language of will.
Speaker 2: I'm still trying to figure that out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it takes a lifetime. All right, Well, is there anything that we haven't talked about? Jilli and I want to make sure that we touch on before before we say goodbye.
Speaker 3: I think this is a good place to just close out, asking people to really focus on the positive and please ask your body. Please use your body and your emotions as feedback. See the life that you see in front of you as feedback, not the end result. And be brave to chiggers what you actually desire.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's great.
Speaker 4: And if you are not understanding your body language, contact Tilian.
Speaker 3: She can translate.
Speaker 1: She's the body whisperer is, but the muscle I guess muscle whisper is probably a better term. Well, Jillian, I can't thank you enough, not only for coming on the show today and sharing of your wisdom, but also for sitting with us individually and helping us to go through these things and maybe helping me to get rid of my cancer. So let's keep that positive. Thank you so much. And if someone wanted to reach out to you to connect, what's the very best way for them to do that?
Speaker 3: And the best way I'm always on Facebook, so you can helme reach out on my main Facebook page, or I have a website that's chileanligger dot com.
Speaker 1: Easypsy. We're going to add direct links to Gillian's website and social media on our show notes, so you can just go to Skepticmanaposition dot com find her episode right there in her episode show notes you'll see the links directly there. It's just a click away. Again, Jillian, thank you so much. Thrilled to have you on the show, and I'm sure we're to stay in touch for sure, and.
Speaker 4: We're excited to see that book when it's done.
Speaker 1: Yes, and when you have the book, let us know so we can just put it on our show notes as well. We'll add a link to it.
Speaker 3: I will thank you so much. It's been great chat. Guys.
Speaker 5: Hi, my name is Bob and I am getting in touch to you guys about the Judah Collective podcast I just listened to today. There is a study that was done by the Monroe Institute and it was called the Explorer Files. It was from nineteen seventy four to nineteen ninety. I think it's a collective of about thirty different tests over in these years. And when the Judah Collective, when the lady went into the spiritual world.
Speaker 1: The way that she spoke, it almost gives me chills.
Speaker 5: The extreme resemblance how they speak from how she does versus this study in the Explorer Files. I would greatly greatly recommend listening to them, and I'll try to send you a link.
Speaker 1: You just heard a voicemail message from Robert trego He used the handy little voicemail application that we have on our website. Go to Skepticmanavision dot com. You'll see a little tab on the right hand side saying leave us a voicemail. We'd love to hear from you as well. So please feel free to leave us any kind of thoughts that you wish and let us know whether you prefer that we air it or we keep it to ourselves. We absolutely love feedback, as we said many many times, and you probably hear it again very soon in the close of the show, and would really appreciate hearing from you as well, So Skepticmanavsian dot com hit the leave us a voicemail tab and record your voicemail to us directly. We look forward to hear from you really soon, and Bob, thank you so much for taking the time and leaving us a voicemail and then the follow up link that you promised in the audio. We got it and we can't wait to check it out. Thanks again, well thanks for coming along on this journey discovery with us. We'd love to continue our conversation with you on our website at Skeptic Metaphysician dot com or on Facebook and Instagram under a Skeptic Metaphysician podcast. If you know someone who would benefit from hearing the messages we're sharing on the show, do them and us a favor and share the show with them. It will help get the word out about us and it may just change someone's life for the better. And if you're listening to this on the radio and you missed something, well, not to worry. All of our shows, including this one, can be found at Skeptic metaphysition dot com. We can also watch the videos or even send us an email or voicemail directly from the site. We absolutely love feedback and would appreciate hearing from you. I hope you've enjoyed this episode as much as we have.
Speaker 3: That's all for now.
Speaker 1: We'll see you on the next episode of Dyskeptic Metaphysicians. Until then, take care,