Speaker 1: Well, yeah, it's a problem with the people.
Speaker 2: Sort Horizon Talk Radio online from the Highlands of Scotland. We are voices from around the world. You're listening to the Andy Peter Show every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and a pm GMT and three pm Eastern Standard Time.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Rise and Talk Radio again for a Easter Friday. A special guest today or guests a special unfortunately they are and bless them. It's Mark Steel from the Campaign against five G Dangers and other things. Is website is savers now dot org dot UK and I'll just read a little bit.
Speaker 4: I think this is very good.
Speaker 3: Opening statement when you go on any website, this is a good one. Savers Now is the all new political movement that will counter the collusion and crony institutions and systems undermining our freedom and the rule of law, democracy and the peace of the United Kingdom. Their emblem emblem is the white and red poppy. It's in on that of all those who fight and have FORTI FI our freedom, democracy, rule of law and peace. Mark that was a I think that's a fantastic thing to put on a website because a lot of these websites are by this, sell that, do that, don't do that.
Speaker 4: This is more you know, we're together. It's a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it may sound like a political movement, but it's more of a I won't call it a religious movement either, But I think by sticking together though and talking about these issues and trying to help each other understand stuff, I think that's what we need in this country. And we've been talking a minute ago, and I'm appalled. I'll just do a brief outline what I've just said. I'm appalled that Wikipedia what's called you conspiracy theorist. The BBC interview, Well, you handled it well, but they always try and get people, don't they In the closure Twitter account, and all you've ever done for me personally is showed me the evidence, and I made up my own mind. I didn't have to believe you. And we've done a few interviews and some of them have been taken down, but hey, when I didn't platform. Now, Mark Still from Gate said and we're definitely going to sort this out and hopefully tonight give us an outline of what's happening in five G I still denying it because I've done a freedom of information request about a year and after two years ago and even today even though five g's in the area, I've noticed on freedom of information requests they're still denying it. And then we'll link it with a vaccine, COVID nineteen vaccine. So you're welcome again.
Speaker 1: Thanks Andy back.
Speaker 5: Well, there's a lot's a lot happened, and everybody's right over the last the last twelve months absolutely fantastical. But if we take the link with five geenaw the absolutely heted where you know there's a there's a directly between electromagnetic radiation frequencies and pneumonia type symptoms, five burstal and coagulation of the blood, blood clotting. These these can all be associated with cognetic radiation. So obviously you know anybody who you know gets in a plane, travels at height or yourself is you know from boss and pagulation of the blood. Basically, it's an effect because the electromagnetic radiation feels changed. So say you are to the ground for how you get in the air, we are basically an elect.
Speaker 1: A lot of radiation biological structure.
Speaker 5: It's therefore there's a there's a massive link and there was a lot of you know, media output about how five G wasn't linked to this Corona velus. Well, it's a bit bizarre, to say the least, because of an electrical discharge from a five G transmitter it's called a corona Corona Loans Clowd and it goes through moons. It turns for the Corona virus.
Speaker 1: With a common quote.
Speaker 5: However, electro radiation in the first instance is in them moon system suppressed. So it was a bit bizarre that during this major lockdown there was a massive infrastructure I built where I had defense contractors from the Mania Fitty's five G Chinese directional weapons from away. We had the franking network here in Gateshead. It was fitted by the authority and obviously quite unbelievable when you tell people like a little council of fit with the directional target requirement directional working system were street light, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: So I understand people's reticence about.
Speaker 5: You know, believe in that particular piece of information and forcing it is true.
Speaker 1: And you know that's why I always say.
Speaker 5: Very early on, I don't believe anything I say always. The owner said, very very important because through cognitive business or Stockholm send them or whatever, problem you have with your cognitive systems. These this information is unbelievable. When I came across the target required working system and the street furniture and gator, I couldn't believe. And I've been working on this ship for many, many years, and I've been involved in a number of different weapons projects, and I couldn't believe it. I couldn't believe what I was saying. I had to pinch myself. It was just so unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Uh, now we're no governments can do evil things. It's been doing for quite a number of years.
Speaker 5: But the thing that you're not a counsel for always straighten your death from this web was was, like I said, unbeliever. Now obviously what happened to Council did not have a clue. I had to take me to court try and gag me when I was telling people that these five g led might work transmission network basically illegal weird off scanning technology. Not only was it illegal, but it was basically a weapon to kill. It took me to court try and gag me because I said I was a conspiracy this and I was frightening people feeled miserable. Judge said I was an expert, he said, in fact, very expert. And he said the five risk must be debated. The public had a right to know. And he said, this is the democracy. What the phone was, It wasn't a democracy, but also phone was that there's more debate. They don't want to have a debate. These criminals within these phones, I mean ire working directly with.
Speaker 1: The train age government behind the scenes.
Speaker 5: These executives through common purpose connections, been working hand in the club with technology companies that are linked directly with the Chinese military.
Speaker 1: So we gathered a lot of that evidence. That evidence was actually sun in a court judge said, obviously I get.
Speaker 5: True quite a bit. The main sort of people who throwed me, you know, the code seventy seven Chinese interests, obviously the inter off bank of community. What we do upon the more was that electromagnetic radiation.
Speaker 6: And the exposure to it exhibits the exact same symptoms as people suffered from pneumonia from five versus of the low quagulation of the blood, et cetera. The switch on a five G in Wuhan was the time when this massive pandemic we had its head. However, the link with the vaccinations is absolutely crucial because when the South Korean switched on five g in I believe it was a fable. In twenty nineteen actually set Fighter the electrical grid. The built the grid out set Fighter five cities. There was a national emergency that wasn't a gar deal.
Speaker 5: Of it covered in the care and the electric game was taken down because the amount energy the ever put in air from these large faulty transmission networks and it burned out to transformer boxes. The electrical grid went down. And except for the significant number of problems.
Speaker 1: The vaccination and the reason for the vaccination these vaccinations have when I found out when I looked at the research, they have massive amounts of nanure particulates, but tuncson in particular, well tuncsons are resistor, but it's ald to conduct that. That's it's the reason why they use it like filaments. So there's large amounts of tung tungs and nnual particulates, the larger proportion of the metal contamination in these vaccines. And the Chinese were given that vaccination in the November the nineteen and then they were exposed in the five DE field and obviously we saw the pictures, we saw the pictures that keep walking on the street and claps in the streets, bleeding from the officers obviously when they were hurt with the direct energy weapon. But we're talking about direct engry weapons with low power systems because you don't need a lot of power. If I can contaminate or biological structure, everything is man who are part of them. And this is exactly what I said it did. So the plan that kept the cults the cults plan.
Speaker 5: Is to contaminate as many people as possible with these could of nineteen uh vaccinations and vaccination, the biological weapons research that you will look and listen to the.
Speaker 1: I will shop Fancais Professor.
Speaker 5: Also look at or research doctor having tenpenny doctor professor professor, the lowest car Hill got uh Juli Megavich. There's a lot of scientists out there who will understand what this technology actually is and that it is a world depopulation. Inn have to listening to Mike Eden, who is one of the Pizer technologists. Another you know, there's lots of them coming out here now that all stort of realize that this is what I said it was from the very early on.
Speaker 3: Search into chop definitely what you're saying, isn't anywhere, shape or form unusual for me to hear because I've heard this now million times from you know. I've only known you a couple of years, maybe eighteen twenty eighteen, but I've known other people. It's in twenty fourteen, and they predicted something like the virus, something like five G something like Agenda twenty one being brought forward quickly. But using it in a you have to use it in a way where the public understands or they're duped, if you know what I mean. So bringing in a virus, bringing in street lamps with radiation in them, but the public's not necessarily going to wake up to that so quickly, So they're doing it behind the scenes. Now, I'm one of my people that I know on nature dot com the alternative medicine say, and they can confirm, you know, and I can confirm that none of the particles are based on these vaccines. And tell me because I couldn't hear you too well. Regarding the particles, what happens if you have done the particles in your stomach, what can happen?
Speaker 1: Well, the annual particles will migrate into the blood stream in particular, so your bloodstream will be looted with these animal particles. So what happened to just get certainly a little the body there will pass across the blood being barrier. There's polysobe its in the vaccine to open up with luby and barriers so that those mineral parts will travel in the great and what actually happens these annual particulates very very small.
Speaker 5: However, when I hit your body with an electromagnetic field pulse, so obviously all electrial magnetic radiation emissions have in part of this part of the wave form, you've got the magnetic clucks field and not magnetic clucks an all man made uh makewe radiation emissions or pust modulated, so that will be stopped start said with said with or you know sign with which are a way of the use you've got. You've got data packets within that digitized data packets because obviously that's the word point of passing data from one place to the to the next. So there's number of reations. So quadrature altitude modulation and not then change is the characteristics of the magnetic flux field, and that magnetic cluts field will basically avisciret if you've got those none apartments in its cell, which the will migrate to cells in the brain, and when I hit you with that magnetic clubs field or just a viscerate, the cells are basically just terminal mush.
Speaker 3: Is a bit like, you know, you are the the expert here because you've done radiation and microwave technology and all that. So it's a bit like I've got something within me in my blood cells, on my cells. And if on the mild form of talking about it, if I went too close to my WiFi router because I've got what I've gotten here, there may be some problems. So that's sort of natural problems without the big stuff. But if I got somewhere, you know, near a bigger form of energy, Let's say I'm standing underneath the street light that's got the LED the bad technology in it, you know, maybe I'd feel very very sick then. But other people who actually say, am you can, and they're not conspiracy furiously by no way. I mean some of them are doctors retired now they're saying you can be literally remotely controlled by having these particles in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well you can.
Speaker 5: The manipula of people's being with just by hit certain different frequencies and subdume we ever hear you know this when when when the fit the transmission network and gates and bring them.
Speaker 1: But there's thirty one seventy five transmits and.
Speaker 5: A large years we all area and the each single element there was single elements and on the top of the street light. But we're all in the UK with each other to cause fears into the set off the fears of the rear signal to cause this weird off system and basically weird off scan So just think of, you know, a massive scanner. The county will fit you into this large illegal scanner network. However, if let's see I was going to give you one of the its COVID vaccine and then put you into the scanner uh in a in you know there scanner or a normal scanner in a in a hospital.
Speaker 1: Well, you know that's going to have a massive depth of mental effect.
Speaker 6: I mean, if you get a brilliant sky you have to get it. You normally have to get an X year.
Speaker 5: You know, if you've all worked with metals in the past, which are half I had a green scan a number of years ago and I had to get I have to get an extra to check if there's any metal particulates in the eye, just in case, you know, because sometimes there's a metal in your eyes when you're working with steel on the fiel.
Speaker 1: Because I worked in an engineering industry, there was a potential that I could have some metal in the eye, which I could have.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Consequently, you have to get an extra before you can get the brain start. And so can you imagine you put your film are basically filling people biologically toxic nanual amount of contamination part of biologically toxic period that put them in the vaccine, and that the large app fortune of contamination is coming.
Speaker 1: As soon as I saw.
Speaker 5: The electron microscope graphs of them levels of manual particulates and punching in particular, news the weapon new straight away because it links why would you want to have put in a vaccine they called the vaccine. I'm telling you know, it's a biological weapon. The people who are developing these vaccines don't know they're buying these liquid nonual particulates and just basically put them into the vaccine without any assessment.
Speaker 6: If you put that matinal into a make radiation field, So what they've done the compound.
Speaker 1: Compartment like the weapon.
Speaker 5: Anybody that's ever been involved in any Webing deployment of development will tell you that when the when the killers of the Webbing program, we never ever work through everything that compartment for a reason that you're especially you know some of the more, let's a sophisticate Let you get the radiation weapons. The compartments with that. Nobody realo knows what they actually building. So you're going to put a guy at one part building the element. You've got another kid in a bit building the software part, will filing some of the party, and it's there's only a very small number who actually know exactly what was part.
Speaker 1: More, I say, and here we've got vaccination, we've got contaminant in vaccinations, and then we've got a five G network which all works in the racks with each other. It's one large, massive weapon. And I believe the reason for that is because when they're trying to wet and out fully in South Korea, we're putting that much energy into the air, and it attacked the electrical grid, took the grid needs GID. So the next plot is to be able to kill Lodge. Of course, for the population.
Speaker 5: It's give them contaminated vaccine and they're not killing with a lot less energy. And it basically stroked with a five gene field and that magnet of clucks is going to evicerate. I mean one of the pictures I got from Wuhan. I've had a lot of videos sent to me. Some of them weren't in the public, but there was one in particular where there was a guy on a tree.
Speaker 1: And he vomited just problem as if he's you know, he's lo And the guy sent me the video and he said, only it was really he was actually on it.
Speaker 5: He was he was on a true tide train and there was quite a number of people around me, and he just projectile vomited blood as if somebody just squeezed his lungs.
Speaker 1: You know, hit him with a hammap.
Speaker 5: You know, you think that somebody had shot him with something in the lung and it had just projected out out of his mouth and he clasped on the floor and he was dead. So I got the phone video tricky graphic and the guy said, can you can you just try and tell me.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, what what happened there? And I said him hit with a piet injury weather. Now how you hit somebody with injury weapon.
Speaker 5: If you don't have any metal contamination, then it's extremely different for me, not only just to see you, you know when you see the when when sure that the FAGI weapon on the battlefield where it's basically scanning the ground and it's really the people and the runner were coup of burning that skin. We've seen that there's number of weapons we call them nonlocal weapons are bullshit, are very very lethal.
Speaker 1: But we'll sit on luc of weapons and it's got crowd control.
Speaker 5: Which we've seen vehicles in America, Uh, you know, police vehicles with these type of weapons on the stops with garbage, these these these weapons equipment.
Speaker 1: Home and.
Speaker 5: We're seeing those that equipment and what actually happened. That's the that's the main weird or systems. So basically to feace the were scant, that's scanning the wool ground all at the same time.
Speaker 1: Skin. However, if you've had annual particular to contaminated vaccination, not a vaccination, but to buy away.
Speaker 5: If I put that biological weapon inside you with that chemical nunber of contaminant, terrible when I fire the weapon at you the scanner and see you. So it allows me to focus because of your app is a localize so i'll you know where Let's see if I was trying to stand you on a battle field, you can fears the weird you look very grossly. It's a very very it's not a very good picture, you know, very very difficult to see you. However, if you had to those none of contaminant metals, then what happens. I can see you a lot better annual particularly and the magnetic FOPS field will allow reflection a better reflections.
Speaker 1: The reason why they're used.
Speaker 5: No little contaminant in air for over the horizon rating systems and you've then got them in your body, so then I can see you better and can track you more easily.
Speaker 1: But what it really allows us to do is actually when I thought with direct entry weapons at you and make sure that I hit because one of the things the d W that a bit like a lightning shot if you would see them not working on visical spectrum and not like layers US. You know layers US where the thought was keen, but not like exactly you know the skitter more if you would see you can't say them but theoretically there's obviously nobody's ever seen one. Theoretically, they're more like a lightning strike, where it sort of skids across the ground, you know where it's sort is examples, but you're looking for a nerve.
Speaker 5: Often you live mon of pics, you'll become more and that allows me to have to not really go to see the affears that we were weird off and actually focused on the dict. So that's what you've got a little of councils of building ignorant through chair ignorance and corruption across a large parts of the United Kingdom.
Speaker 1: I wrote a letter to GHQ, I wrote to.
Speaker 5: Prora, I will letters to the Ministry of Defense, and I came across this particular weapon that had been fitted by a lot of council created council and obviously these that information is taking very very seriously.
Speaker 1: The American government took an extremely seriously. The Donald Trump set up the Electronic Defense Task Force, and that was shortly after when a Democratic Democratic conference where that video was actually distributed through the US intelligence community, and Trump set up the Electronic Defense Task Force to look at five g and they look.
Speaker 5: At the indications of five gene network been funded across the West by the training.
Speaker 7: Mm hmmm, do you know what.
Speaker 3: I've just something very similar. But I find it very strange that phaser was it was it was only the first so April four, but it wasn't April fall joke. But they they were just boasting about how many millions of doses they had to do very quickly.
Speaker 4: But the point here is.
Speaker 3: I was I've lost it now. Yeah, they had a global goal for two and a half brilliant doses, but.
Speaker 4: That wasn't it? Where was it? Oh? Yeah? It was named under Operation Warp Speed.
Speaker 3: The whole exercise of getting vaccines into arms manufacturers to make them and send them around the world quickly was Operation warp Speed. Why would you call a medical emergency and operation as in you know the police operations.
Speaker 5: Well, it's you know, take the equipment it's been deployed, the vaccines, it's it's not a vaccinate at all.
Speaker 6: May be a ship of form. This is a medical experiment, it's not a medical you know what that does test the.
Speaker 1: Weakill them awful lot of people. You know, they they're having tested this work have have had a very successful kill me it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: But if we're talked about weapons and web and killed. It's all about you know, death, the bar we're looking at, you know.
Speaker 1: Mass deaths.
Speaker 5: Depending on the cost. There's always a cost relationship with uh. You know, if people have a war or we are imminate amountable war, what governments have preclared secret war against us?
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, the people just can't get the head round it. That's just a matter for them. But the cost is borne by the victim. So if you look because obviously you know bas is the slave that peers these these culled members basically don't want to have to pay to kill you. I want you to pay to kill yourself. So what the that's you orgstrar if you pay a little of rays yellow accounts and you pay taxes to the government, they're coming pretended we're going to try and protect it. We're going to give you this vaccination for a pathogen that's still create foomangilation. For instance, the clips cell a pneumonia year of propagen. It's actually the coast and most of your carriers of the number of bodybody game with propagen.
Speaker 1: And that's why you need an immune system that is.
Speaker 5: Normally about ninety nine point nine percent correct natural immune system. If it wasn't your dad, you've got the Genella bacteria in your mouth because I mean some of the nasties are put to hard. I mean your body is actually it's houching with pathogens games very body game with pathogens that are on your skin, that are in your mouth. Your body manages that because it's got a ninety nine point ninety sent close ability to react and resist. Now, the vaccination, these bio weapons take down the immune.
Speaker 1: System to something in the region of about sixty percent. So the collapsure immune system for the kill. So the next package in that case you'll buy. And that's why people who've had the vaccine have been duked and being important to the medical experiment will die.
Speaker 5: When we got along to the back end of the year. As soon as I hit with some of that, you know, electro magnetic radiation, and I said the blanket COVID for five G is and was the sub gigginghot change. Now I've got a lot of resistance right across the role signed to the community when I said that five G operated in the sub gigginghot.
Speaker 1: Change named Blanket rich.
Speaker 5: The reason of this is the sub sub big interest is because it's it's been made of and if I wanted those through buildings and count you know, basically scamper the higher frequencies. You have a lot of problems with getting you a signal through there, but sub gigging long made of.
Speaker 1: But Laura had an organ a scientist who I was telling me that, Laura, exactly your power. What lawa after stands for, which is the protocol and equipment that data exactly Long Wage.
Speaker 5: That's why it was near sixty years expect them. The sixty experiment was actually up because it was subjgues and it was for long Wine weird off. It's a massive, large and a legal area. That area was removed. Were threatened, gated council legal action and they removed the area.
Speaker 1: What it didn't remove was the LED street.
Speaker 5: It's the LED street lights four to fifteen anime as frequency that biological and toxic, and we are part wrogram or soft kill. They will kill all polony and as we will blind the population because the logical disorder sleep disorders.
Speaker 1: You've got exposed to four to fifty nine.
Speaker 5: Meters light radiation frequency and these LEDs don't have any PROFUSA. So there's more protection from them at all the delments. You've got to point light source and it's a modulated.
Speaker 1: Frequency that all the sickness that we've already left, we've left them.
Speaker 5: So our next tap is I've got a case with all of the friends that pay of us. I'll be waiting for a response from the defendant. It's at council. Should be waiting for a response. I need anytime soon. So I'm taking them all over the LED street lights now every Yeah, every area, and the company got a lot of council that fitted LED street lights. On the un Resilient Citi's agenda, they are a legal and the law for a biologically talk to we will kill all the colony of environment.
Speaker 1: And it's because of these blue foster all the.
Speaker 5: Way from China. The China has manterfacturing the weapons the West of fining them. In the un Resilient City's agenda, tax has came for them and the vaccines. All the kill many people are possible.
Speaker 1: In Midwest and West make themselves up pretty quickly, and you know we're gonna have to do with.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was thinking as well when I mentioned what we talked about earlier about the Wikipedia article. Every time somebody says something like I know somebody who was speaking about mental health services, they ended up in mental health hospital. I knew somebody was trying to expose Jimmy Saville and the things he done. He ended up in jail because you know, he was a kiddie fiddler and kind of like people like yourself. You're trying to expose a problem, and you'll end up in jail because of that problem. You know, it's it's weird. What what the government? Not the government, but I suppose there are the powers to be because the hidden enemy, it's not so much.
Speaker 5: That's one of the reason, guys, and see the problem that go. I mean, I said the Wikipedia page to the conspiracy as well, a conspiracy. Every single judge, every lawyer, every police officer, every detective, maybe not a constable, but a detective.
Speaker 1: The team were conspiracies every single day. A theory is actually set fast.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of scientific theory out there, and the theory is a set as well established knowledgeable facts in science. So conspiracy theorists the word itself, I've got no problem with people call me a conspiracy cueist. The analogy of a conspiracy view. It's because what someone will see I set up to refer to to somebody that can go up born about however, the written word, the word conspiracy and the word thinks.
Speaker 1: I mean, I remember there was Copper when the.
Speaker 5: Arrested and said, oh, you're just a conspiracy and I said, well, I said, well, if we want to talk.
Speaker 1: About conspiracy so that you don't understand the word conspiracy, I said, I think you've got to get a detechnic down the purse. The technics to deal with conspiracy every single deal the courts to judges. So let's as every day I've been bought a conspiracy.
Speaker 5: A theory is a set of facts, so being a conspiracy theorist, there is a conspiracy to connect mass genocide. Buy the code, buy a satanic code, decided the one you're dead and the one you're dead because of your stupidity, see placitly agreeing. I mean, anybody that goes and gets our faccine, I'll stop ping to the creator because the everything that you've actually went along with a satanic agenatin the mask wearing.
Speaker 1: The mask wearing has no scientific basis apple zero. If anything, it gives you a false protection you can suffer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you write about you definitely write about the maskers. There's been some studies and you know they don't agree. I mean I agree, and a lot of people agree with the distancing and the washing the hands. If it really is a bad epidemic the mask No, and it was only recently three quarters maybe more, let's say eighty percent. I think it was a little bit more, but not much. Eighty percent of every PP that was issued to Europe in the hospitals and North America had some kind of chemical poisoning within the masks and they had a few hundred deaths because of wearing the masks. That was a report recently. And just to back you up on these lights, let's go to the top. Public Health England two tenty eighteen. In fact it's a year, so three years even tomorrow, public Health England has worn the high levels of blue light in LED street lightning can be very uncomfortable, not just uncomfortable, but very and unknown to cause, known to cause damage to the retina and cut along story short and other damages to people's body. No, that is a Public Health England issues LED street light warning. So come on, get you said, wake.
Speaker 5: Well, it's Andy, I mean John a year profess jour a year and I know borned with him in the past. I've already brought up you know these virtual reality headsets up are coming in.
Speaker 1: Games.
Speaker 4: Yes, the.
Speaker 5: R g B screen radiation directly the eye on the retina. It's extremely toxic, all of the radiations A have that. So can you imagine you get some kiddy who's got a gaming headsets and it's basically just flat screen that's very similar to what's in your de base. However, your focus out using the magnifying glass, so you focus out radiation directly on the retina. The retina cell toxic, nast full spectrum. The reason why the LEDs are the dangerous. These street furniture are four fifteen.
Speaker 1: I mean, are specting the imbalanced, the post modulated a lot more damerous than what the screens are. And we're talking about something completely different because that's stract the imbalanced and the private before were the with infrared wepon sites. You know a lot of a lot of people, I mean Nancy Hopkins worked on it from murder she was she was part of the cover up, but she didn't know, but it was covered up. The amount of Vietnamme sorry, veterans who's four in Vietnam who are blinded by the infrared Webingsite systems are usually in the US learn and now what we use in the five sixty's why all the website that agree because a less biological toxic. However, who called neure logically not biologically toxics? So they're not going to blind it? Well the other other website systems we're blamed it.
Speaker 4: So this.
Speaker 5: Spoke the public thinking about this, John and I had a few questions now, John Roniegan.
Speaker 1: The with pretty nearsy affair when it comes to safe because the side for public and I was explained about the games of these game and outsets and dodge really enough to concern He's really concerned about the led Street aids that are uninsured, about experimental in reaching the Uninburgh Court of Biologically and Environmental Tops that kill all following in US he's really concerned about. So that's truely how gamed is he's led Street. It's actually off.
Speaker 4: Mhmm, yeah, I've just been reading a bit more on that is to do with the.
Speaker 1: In eyes, Yeah, the Court Melitune and disruption, but what actually called the actually call reind retinald cell death. Uh, the blue the four fifteen animes frequency causes record cell death. So the BA of red it actually kills the eye. So the amount of people that are going to be blinded, I mean recedes and cause the ones that cause on is dangerous because of the dc fed admission. So it's not pulse modulated. It's a pulse modulated.
Speaker 5: Everybody knows how game the scrub lights are, but that's using an expected the balanced the late radiation.
Speaker 1: These ones in the street plights aren't spectly balanced. I said that in the blue spectrum, very very powerful, very very energetic light radiation, and you're being exposed like either been exposed to what was quite interest in Gator. The lights have no the fuser. Now you're high pressure sodium lights. You know you have the body numbers of the orange lights. Those aren't see it's all I said. All of the variations hazardous. But at least those lights had to confused us, so we had it could basic.
Speaker 5: It's sort of a lamp shild around the lights to reduce the point source radiation emission. All these lities we have pically gated for a category two of the radiation so that the eye hasn't got to be exposed for no more than a couple of seconds and it will start to destroyed the back of your eye.
Speaker 1: So when you're walking the moment at night, we can't got a point.
Speaker 5: We can't help u the expose them for more than two sets A new will these will brain.
Speaker 1: People across the country. And these were fitted in the secret United Nations Resilient Cities Agenda, this Smart city agenda to get people in the towns and cities. We're all in this smart secret morise onments and residential technology equipment so that could be all organized remotely access and basically tell everybody that was the plan. And the problem is, and you know I was I was told about this too sixteen seventy.
Speaker 5: Nobody believed that, you know, it was too big of a stretch for his imagination that faid to either do the research or believe anything that I that I was got seen and we didn't get enough traction. And now what we're seeing, we've got the cut. Will now have precided that they want to commit this mask GENI side on the whole population and may a big do.
Speaker 1: For them allowed to do I mean all of the evidence on the contaminate, the vaccination, all the evidence from the Fiking weapon. It is all in the public building and all of the others, all the scientists there. It's substantiated that this is a mass coat by the coat, by the Satanic count. You want people dead, and the one you're dead because of the Great Reset. I want all your money. I want everything when you driving the vehicle with your money, and you'll have any private property once you're dead. I guess what they want. Your score want everything. Their plan to take everything, and our plan to stop them, simper plan.
Speaker 4: Now, I totally agree with you, and.
Speaker 3: You know it's not rocket science what you're saying not really don't have to be a scientist to an understand I mean, but what you do have to do is, like anything, do you research now? I think, like you said earlier on you know, doing just an hour possessions enough. But I just want a surprise you Now, it's more of an experiment than trying to be a big idea. I had the COVID nineteen vaccine for PISA. Actually, you know knew the complications have I had it, knew the best. I prefer travel. Unfortunately, on last night's show a guy that's been doing radio for forty five years and some of the top us stations linked to all the main doctors and scientists in the alternative world. He says, you know whether you have the vaccine for your job, or if you have it for travel, or if you have it for any other reason. He said, in a couple of years, as you'll be going nowhere and doing nothing, because this is exactly what they're trying to do to you. And the guy is called George Foined fr e U n D. And the show last night was on the Conspiracy Cafe the Power Hour on my platform here. I've known him for a little while, but his friend for twenty years.
Speaker 4: And he's ex.
Speaker 3: Polish, X, I say, X. I mean he's still probably part Polish, but he's ex the concentration camps in them days from Europe, but now he lives in Canada.
Speaker 4: Do you know all this stuff is?
Speaker 3: He's definitely relevant, he was only saying last night, and I never even prompted him. He says, the vaccines is just one thing. He says, you look that to five G, you link that to what happened in nine to eleven, you link that to this that and the other. And he's so good at what he does. And we'll have to get you on with him one day, because it is very educated like yourself.
Speaker 5: It's all in the connected idea. You see, the whole point of the vaccination. See, they had to get people to tacitly agree because you know the universal law, they cannot murdering them unless actually tacit agreement. And that's what this is what I'm after, the one people to go along with it. The vaccination. It's not a vaccination of talk. The Probic Development has actually done a four deeprick the pattern for the bigest pattern for all of these COVID nineteen vaccines. It's owned by turb Right, which is ruined by the.
Speaker 1: Crown, which is best the company's beers that fought down chemical weapons facility. The original technology was actually developed it for Deeprik and when Judy Megavitch, Judy Mekavich blew the whistle, it took that development to Wuhan, and Wuhan was actually the weapons facility where they developed this web.
Speaker 5: Now whether it escaped, it didn't escape. This whole thing's a fill of a you know smoke, you know, the whole batsuits what actually happened. The vaccinated the Chinese with it in the November roar. Fifty five vaccinated with this what do you call the FU vaccine. And there have been contaminated with vaccines for quite fund of years, you know, with its nane of particulates. And that's the reason when the switch to five G on it the killed that they required. When the switched the five G in northern it was the people who had the vaccine, the few vaccines. They're the one that's come a radiation solution and died because it increases the doccessity and it and then when they did the course mortems I've got was mortems in Italy all.
Speaker 1: Should fight process to the low coagulation of the bloods and on La Tema you're all night world variation of de ship symptoms. And obviously the reason why not everybody died in that area I have to the contaminated vaccine which increases the risk. So it's you know, there's a massive connection with these contaminated vaccines. I mean, and if you know, if you've had the vaccine, what I would suggest you to.
Speaker 6: It's contact yellow a police force and make a complaint because it's medical about me first and foremost, is a medical experiment as in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Great, it's in bridge of the Human Bird Code, which is human rights.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: You weren't influence that it was a medical experiment. I'm pretty sure if we were being dulled there was a medical experiment, they wouldn't participate in it. So you were deceived. That's a picture that could.
Speaker 1: The outcome of it is that you will not be insurable, So you lose your insurance because you're taking part of the medical experient which.
Speaker 5: They you weren't go on holiday. Getting into a plane. Coagulation of the blood is one of the main you know, there's quagulant in the vaccine. I keep calling the vaccine that shouldn't. It's a biological weapon. There's a quagulin in the weapon. And if you've got on a plane, I mean the quagulation in the frombosis that's killed them awful lot of people. If you get in a plane, you're going to increase up this significantly. So you would so you know when they said that people get the vaccine be able to travel and now let's say not ten thousand pounds, fine if you do travel. The reason why they've come up with that. You've got to stop people even contemplate the traveling if you have the vaccine, because if you get on a plane, there's a good chance you're not going to survive arriving at the other side. And the biggest problem that I have, yeah, holiday insurance or any indemnity, any insurances you have is null invoyded. So can you imagine you get you know, people are traveling down with the dome on a on an easy jet, you know, cleansful to what for him that people get either say certainly have died the bold or will get from horses the seriously hospital. They then look for the you know, holiday insurance to cover it. And the insurance public who were already read you has already said ass said you're not insured if you got a vaccine because medical extent. So you went go back to get it for your insurance and they tell you insure because here then inform you as the government should have and the doctors should have before they give you that valcination.
Speaker 1: We should have taught you it was an medical ex parliament and that didn't well, that is a plane. It's called medical apartment. It's an offense. Not only is an offense to reach the new birth Court. That's a human rights claim. And remember the stuff actually warm, that's a plant in a national crane. Therefore should bring the police.
Speaker 5: Had anybody else have that farts in the issue bringing the police admitting an official complaint of a sault.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, you're you're absolutely right, because just on the point of view before we wrap it up, just on that small point of view that normally you get a vaccine and it's for medical reason, whether it be small pucks, blah blah blah, but this was rushed so fast through that it didn't go through the right process.
Speaker 4: So that alone.
Speaker 3: And the fact what they put into this new vaccine is a medical experiment, it has.
Speaker 4: To be.
Speaker 1: And therefore got near to the needle. And then anybody that's injected you with its libel on that domestic and international laws.
Speaker 4: I mean you are wait.
Speaker 3: I mean I've done this before. I've done many things and then have reported it to the police, because that's why you know it needs to be done. And although it doesn't it doesn't get anywhere, it actually leaves a record, which is what we.
Speaker 1: Need record the record. Will we see the police the police swell off of office for those rules. If we don't if we don't understand what the laws, this is the greatest praying ever to be pervitriate of mantain. It is interconnected five g. It's all part of the general the gender up an intelligence document. Us are going to kill fifty five minutes in the UK by twenty five. I was quite interested, Hold, we're going to achieve that because obviously what I don't want to do is doing in indiscriminate kill. What are really going to try and do to kill the people that we believe that went along with their agender fantastically agreeing. You see that vaccination, that vaccination has gene editor technology. Know I know that said that it didn't, but that was a total an absolute live. This technology has got closed that technology in it. It's a gene editor technology. And once you're gene been edited to be any in particular, and.
Speaker 5: It's been the place with maybe Simian or you know, some type of pig saline or saline.
Speaker 1: There's lots of papages in these you know, say a Pandora's props mm hmm. If that changes you from being a man to a tamila, then the law there's replity because the lot the law is predicated on gods. Tradicial system is all. If you're not a man, it's like me taking a pick for the slaughterhouse pig has we're right a monkey right for a vote? Back said, you know what I mean? And that after the reason why they've used this gene editor technology so that there's new universal mumhm force let's see it to stop him from killing people who get it.
Speaker 4: Well, the bad news is tomorrow is the second vaccine. I'll let you know.
Speaker 3: I'm only laughing because I'm a bit I was wary for the first one, and our children and ourselves have been vaccine damage when we're younger with normal meds with a metal in so you can see where I'm coming from. Can we wrap this up now, because to be honest with you, I need to go to the toilet as well. Let's feature Yeah, now, let's try and do this something like every Let me just close this off, yeah.
Speaker 4: Just.
Speaker 2: And talk radio online from the Highlands of Scotland. We are voices from around the world.
Speaker 7: At Costa. We believe that whatever you've got planned, it's probably best to have a coffee first. The flat white that puts a spring in your step for your ninetieth stroll around the block, the cappuccino that helps you choose your first haircut in months, or the latte that gets you excited to commute again, well almost, which is why at Costa we're here to help you enjoy your favorites, whether you click and collect, pick up from a Costa Express machine, or get it delivered to your door teasncs apply, see cost dot co dot uk slash terms.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 8: I'm mister lober Jealous, a deputy head teacher at Barbeacon's Secondary School. I can't believe it's already the end of term. Whatever you're up to during the school holidays, it's really important to keep up the twice weekly COVID nineteen testing routine. It can help stop the spread of the virus because around one in three people who have COVID nineteen have no symptoms and are spreading it without knowing. Use the free rapid test provided by your secondary school or college and report your results online at gov dot uk slash coronavirus. Let's take this next step safely