Speaker 1: Caloroga Shark Media.
Speaker 2: Can you come fix my boiler? High? I'm Chinny mag with your daily coming news. If you're like Johnny Mack, is that a that sounds like a heater? Do I hear a heater on the floor there? Yeah, you do. I'll try and make it go away in the noise reduction. Sebastian Manuscalco he liked Marcello Hernanda's impression on Saturday Night Live. So did I. First of all, I am just impressed Marcelo Hernandez. I've given a lot of crap saying he does one thing, and he does one thing. Well, apparently he does two things well. He busted out an impression of Sebastian Maniscalco. Let's listen, You're not gonna believe.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm driving my car and I got the stick shift going and then the traffic was on another level, okay, and then this genius cuts me off, and I'm like, oh, why would you.
Speaker 2: Du Sebastian went on social media and wrote, nailed it. Sebastian shared the sketch say that three times fast? I did you're hearing Take three? He shared it on his Instagram stories and added you gotta be kidding me. Now, hopefully I mentioned the trailer radicalized me. I'll play the trailer for you again tomorrow. The trailer radicalized me that Sebastian needs to stop with the stupid faces. And you know what, I was thinking about this more. I'd like to hear him tell more jokes in his natural voice. He's always doing that affectation, which, again my personal friend Dan Whitney portrays a character called Larry the Cable Guy, and people lose their mind that Larry's doing this character. Sebastian's doing a character that is not how he normally speaks. You can hear him in interviews that is not his normal delivery, but apparently everybody's okay with it. A lot of press about Sebastian this week, not much of it says the word riodd. So if you were a comedian and you took the paycheck and you were worried about your career being damaged, don't worry. Enjoy the money. Sebastian has teamed up this month with the Prostate Cancer Foundation for a November to Remember. The collaboration unites comedy and cause to combat prostate cancer, spread awareness for early detection, and destigmatize the conversation surrounding men's health issues. One of the things they do here is no Shave November. I'm not sure if Sebastian is taking part in No Shave November, as he's doing a lot of press this week and we are in the middle of November. I'm going to guest no. David Letterman announced his next guest. His next guest is the great dramatic actor Adam Sandler. Now what do I do? This is like one of those parables, like, so, if it's your number one comedic influence in David Letterman and your least favorite comedic influence in Adam Sandler, and they meet up, do you watch it? I guess you do? You stay for the dramatic actor conversation. This will be on Letterman's Netflix show on December first. There is a trailer, little lengthy here a couple of minutes because Adam Sandler said some naughty words. Adam, We're clean, dude, what are you doing? Let's listen.
Speaker 3: I remember my dad, Oh my god. I did this one show in Boston and my dad and brother came to see it, and I ate it so hard in front of my dad, and I hated that, and the MC I don't know who it was, I don't remember, came on after and I walked off into the humiliation of eating it. And I was halfway out and he says, Adam, Adam, and I'm like, Adam.
Speaker 1: Is that me?
Speaker 3: And I turned around. The MC goes and I was seventeen. He says, we're the class clown in school and I go yeah, and he goes stick with that, and the place goes oh, and I was like, not hurt in front of pop.
Speaker 2: There's no more period of vulnerability, yes, than those few moments either you've killed or you've not killed, but you are just raw.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, man, it's a toughee. You don't even know. Like I do this, David. I'll drive in my car and I'll be feeling good, listening to a good song as I'm driving. Maybe it's six o'clock, the show's at eight o'clock that night. I go, try to keep this feeling well, you're feeling right, can you do that? And then literally seven o'clock comes on. I'm like you, I just I can't keep it up.
Speaker 2: Listeners to this program know that the President of the United States and I don't agree on all the issues, but one issue in which were united is make NBC twelve thirty great again. I backed the president here. He's trying to get Seth Myers replaced. The president was on truth Social and wrote NBC Seth Myers is suffering from an incurable case of Trump Derangement syndrome TDS. He was viewed last night in an uncontrollable rage, likely due to the fact that his show quote unquote is a ratings disaster in all caps. Aside from everything else, Myers has no talent and NBC should fire him immediately. That would open the door to making NBC twelve thirty grade again. Maybe Josh Johnson would enjoy a late night show. Not the worst idea now, is Seth Myers a ratings disaster? Well, I'll let the lawyers argue about what disaster means or not. The Cambridge Dictionary he calls a disaster an event that results in great harm, damage, death, or serious difficulty. Now I don't think Seth Myers is causing any of those. Latenighter dot Com said in Q three in the Live plus seven ratings, all viewers to and up Late Night with Seth Myers average nine hundred and twenty three thousand viewers. Now, I'm just gonna point out, if we compare that number to the amount of people who listen to this podcast, I'm a lot closer to Seth Myers than Seth Myers is to Joe Rogan, just saying make NBC twelve thirty grade again. Kevin James is up to something. Have you caught onto this? He's been posting videos on TikTok as an art teacher named Matt Taylor. Now, the first one I saw, I was like, maybe it's just a guy that looks like Kevin James. But Kevin has gone to the well many many times now, and people are like, Okay, what's this about. Art teacher Matt Taylor has been posting uplifting painting instructional videos. At the time of this recording, there has been at least fifteen of the videos. Matt Taylor teaches fourth grade art. Some think this is a promotional effort for Kevin james upcoming romantic comedy solo Meo coming to theaters February sixth. I don't know, if you know anything about the movie industry. February is not when you put out your Oscar winners let's just put it that way. Entertainment Weekly looked at the clues you see in the film. Kevin James character is named Matt. All right, that's a good clue. Another clue. The filmmakers behind Solomeo follow the Matt Taylor account on Instagram. Hmmm. Two of the actors in the Solomeo cast also follow the Matt Taylor account. The pressure Lease tells us of the film, Matt a man whose dreams of a picturesque Italian wedding are shattered when his fiance leaves him at the Altar. Madam barks on his plan honeymoon across Italy alone, immersing himself in the country's vibrant culture, food, and beauty. Hew points out nothing about that suggests the protagonist is a fourth grade art teacher. However, there are some clues in the videos This is Fun. In video number nine, Matt Taylor answers several questions, including one that asks why he's always including couples in his landscape paintings. Matt Taylor's sad. When you're painting, you're painting an idea, I guess, and for me to see a couple is completion, and in my life right now, we're working there. In video number eleven, Matt talks about how the natural world serves as an inspiration for his art. Matt Taylor says, this is created by the uncreated. God creates it for us out there. This is the stuff we try to recreate. In video number fifteen, Matt speaks to the camera in his classroom. He's suddenly interrupted by a woman walking by, causing to lose his train of thought for a moment. He seems pretty distracted by the woman's presence. People are wondering what's going on with Stephen Colbert on the cover of GQ? Is Stephen Colbert smoking a joint on the cover? And if so, what kind? Colbert said, you can't prove that was a joint. Get a warrant. Will Stephen Colbert be hosting a podcast in his basement anytime soon? He was quite clear. He said, I'm not going to do a podcast. You cannot make me do a podcast. There's nothing in the constitution that says when you lose your TV show you have to get a podcast. I don't have a sub stack. I don't have a podcast. He says that Now wait until serious ExM calls with the money. Write this down. Stephen Colbert will host a podcast. Write that down? Write it down? Did you write it down? Get it Ben? I'll wait. Write down. Stephen Colbert will host a podcast. Okay, good, we wrote that down. And this next story I thought I would tie to the ongoing Late Nights Wars, just to point out what could happen in a different situation. This from Iran International, not a source I normally use on this podcast, and not one that I'm familiar with, but I did see a few international sources talk about this. One Apparently an Iranian female comedian got a six month prison term and mandatory homework. Now, my apologies if I don't have this all correct as I understand it. As comedian Zainab Mossavi had joked about the author of the National epic Book of Kings in a comedy segment. Massavi is known for her online satirical persona Empress Kusku, which is a parody character of an elderly villager who's tightly worn hijab exposes only her nose. Mussavi was convicted over the controversial segments posted on her social media in August. The sketch recited verses from the Book of Kings with a reverend commentary. Iran International reports that, according to a copy of the ruling published by her husband on social media, Mussavi must prepare a compulsory thesis under the supervision of the for Dowsy Foundation and an instructor approved by the Institution. The thesis must address topics such as for Dowsy's place in Iran's national identity and culture, and the importance of the Book of Kings in Persian literature. The court also ordered her to conduct at least one hundred and twenty hours of storytelling sessions for children and teenagers and underprivileged areas. Friend of the show Jason Zenneman, He's Zennoman Jay. On Threads, he posted I saw Chris Fleming kill in a Brooklyn basement on Thursday and at Carnegie Hall on Saturday. He's the rare comedian where I can't say for sure which I preferred. Is he a small or big room act? Kind of both? I had mentioned love Chris Fleming. Was kind of shocked that Chris Fleming was playing Cornegie Hall. Sounds like it was a good show. I finished the Eddie Murphy documentary. I really liked it at first, and as it went on, I just felt like it wasn't deep enough. I felt like it went too fast and it's like two hours long. But there's a lots of Eddie's career and they definitely skipped some things. I'm not here to bury Eddie Murphy, but you know, going Wikipedia, I think for me, I'm primarily interested in the first part of Eddie's career and less so about the Doctor Doolittle period. If somebody wants to make a documentary about Eddie Murphy that ends in I don't know, nineteen eighty nine, I'll watch. On Gossip Corner, Pete Davidson celebrated his thirty second birthday. His girlfriend Elise Hewitt posted on social media, calling Pete Davidson her personal toe cracker who gets unnaturally excited about VHS, slash old TVs and loves to throw on my hair and is my best friend in the whole wide world. We heart you, Pete. I'm trying to ignore this one, but it won't go away. Jeff Dye was on the Joe Rogan Experience. People are all upset about this. Jeff apparently did not make friends on social media after launching a fundraising campaign on GoFundMe to sponsor his move to Texas from California. Jeff d had been on the Joe Rogan Experience and talked about being scared of California Governor Gavin Newsom's policies. Die then created a go fundme page to receive donations for his move. One person on social media said, can't be a very good comedian if you need a GoFundMe for like, what, two thousand dollars, I'll give you the whole two thousand dollars if you get on camera and admit you're a little baby who believes in nothing. The GoFundMe initially listed twenty six thousand dollars as its target amount. Jeff Dye had said LA has become such a liberal cesspool that is no longer worth being part of. I don't want to continue to give my tax dollars to a state of lost open Jordan Peterson once said, if people aren't listening, stop talking to them. I want to talk to my people. Jeff d explained regarding my GoFundMe post, I thought it'd be funny and rich guys would make big donations and would all be like ha, Gavin new some sucks. Welcome to Texas. I was wrong. Instead a bunch of loonies online when APE had lost their minds. Since it seemed overwhelmingly negative, I took the l and removed the GoFundMe refunded everyone For the record, this made me more conservative after seeing the groups it triggered. And that is your comedy news for today. I'll see you tomorrow.