Speaker 1: But uh, how how has it been for you getting adjusted to everything there on the TV side at Apple TV?
Speaker 2: What's it been like for you?
Speaker 3: Been great?
Speaker 4: Yeah, half the season right now, everything's set up good, and you know, I'm very happy to to do what I'm do and so you know, I excited to here with you again one more time. And you know I'm happy for for this opportunity.
Speaker 1: And right now, when you look at the halfway point of the MLS season, who has surprised you good or bad as a team as to how good they are or how bad they are? Who has who has surprised you the most this year so far here to the halfway point, so.
Speaker 4: Far, Vancouver sur private as a good team. They are performing great. And the byside, I got two teams that I surprised me. Okay, Atlanta because they spend a lot of money and they haven't performed word during the half of the season. I'm the champion LA Galaxy. They finally got a wing, but still not good enough. So that'sn't a surprise that so far in the bad way this season for me.
Speaker 1: So all right, so since you're here in Atlanta and we're here in Atlanta, we'll go ahead and talk about Atlanta a little bit.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 1: What has been the big issue for you? Even though they have one two of their last three and Ronnie Dallas seems to have kind of figured some things out. What what what have been the issues that you've been looking at? What have been the problems that you've seen?
Speaker 4: In my opinion, they have the resort, they get to win the role, but they didn't play well enough. I think they need a leadership in the field except Brad. I don't see any leadership that's that pup and say here, I I do my best for the team. I engage the teammate. I think the piece of the team. I think Dayla haven't put the piece in the right spot. In my opinion, I don't see the commitment they decided some time of the team they play. Maybe one half good and the other half they slowed down. But yeah, I don't see that commitment from all the play and the and the team.
Speaker 3: So I play they do the best, but I don't see.
Speaker 1: So does that does that drive you crazy? As a player where you may sit there and you'll see a team that you have friends or played on, they'll play twenty five or thirty five good minutes and then something will happen and then it shuts down and then it takes a while for them to get back to where they were. Does that drive you crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But how do we from the coach to lift it up or one of the leader of the thing inside the thing, like say, let's go guy, we have to do it.
Speaker 3: We can make it.
Speaker 4: But I don't see that that guy right now on the team like and they feel like, you know, you have Brad there bright too far sometimes against but you need somebody there in the middle of the field or four whell there in the red tangle. I can say, let's go guy, lead by sample and made the team like perform on five because sometimes you win playing good soccer, but sometimes you win with heart.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to need.
Speaker 4: To to win with both now because the good part of the soccer. They have a good player, but they don't they don't connect together.
Speaker 3: They don't they I don't see like they play like good.
Speaker 4: But they had to perform like to Ken and be united to win the gainst.
Speaker 3: It's about like beat United as.
Speaker 1: The Alonso hanging out with us again here from an Apple TV plus and all all of the Apple TV Plus programming attached to Major League Soccer, so he's traditionally a very very busy man on the weekends. As you mentioned Los Angeles Galaxy, they seemed at points to try and find fun, new and different ways to lose. It would be an own goal off of players back in like the ninetieth minute. It would be you know, a fluke here, a deflection here, the black cloud. I mean, it was just a black cloud that was hanging over LA Galaxy for the longest time and they finally got a win. What's it been like to see a team like that not have Ricky Pooge you had, I want to say, Joseph painzill was injured early this season, you didn't have him and Ricky poohe and then it was all on Gabriel Pack and then Peck and Paints will get injured. What's it been like for you to see LA Galaxy just kind of sit there and go mmm?
Speaker 4: This year, so Bryce, you know, I know you missed freaky Pooche Paints from the beginning of the season. You missed a lot of good player that joelis he went to Kansas City, But in the end they went sixteen game without a win. So I don't think the player that I have can play that during the season because at least you have to get some point. But indeed the mistake, collect the mistake, and they do their best to win the game. But I don't see that from for end. Gussie, You're in the championship the year before, and I know you're missing a lot of player, but I don't think they they play enough to get resolved in the beginning. Now finally they gotta they gotta win, but they have to. They are seventeen more game to make the playoff and it's gonna be very, very very difficult for them.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: Uh So, if you were in that locker row and you got to tell them, all right, so you will make the playoffs, what would you as like the guy in charge? You're you're the You're the voice that's gonna sit there and point at him and go, you're gonna make the playoffs. What are you telling LA? What are you telling LA Galaxy players about getting their head screwed on straight to where they get into the playoffs? What are you telling them and what are you trying to make sure?
Speaker 4: First of all, we do like a players meeting, no coach, no quman, guy, nothing, only play and we sit there and we're talking like hard. We said the truth face to face and we said, guy, we have seventeen games to go. It's not impossible. It's gonna be difficult, it's gonna be hard, but it's on us. So fire motivation in your life. It can be your wife, your kids, and play for them because they're there watching us playing and we're not doing enough to.
Speaker 3: Make the playoffs.
Speaker 4: So for now, we have to find a reason to play for and if we want to make the playoffs, if we want to turn out this season, we have to play with hard and with the.
Speaker 3: Big hard.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say that the war, but we have to go there. I forget about every team seventeen games past. Now it's the new seasons in the beginning. It's our hut. So we have to do the best to make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: That's see, did you fill out your all star ballot yet yet? Okay, so here's what we'll do. We'll fill out your all star ballot here.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: What we'll do is we have the top fives that are that are the vote getters so far, so we'll go through the seven categories of the top fives, and I want to find out if you agree with the top five or if you would pick somebody else instead of the top five. Let's see how you agree with the top fives here. Let's start in net the top five.
Speaker 3: Let me get let me get a paper here.
Speaker 1: Okay, get your paper, Get your paper. Get your paper. That's all good. And make sure you got a pen that works. Yes, all right, because I got a pen that works and I got my paper too. So goalkeeper Gallesse Saint Clair taka Oka, Martin Paz or Carlos Krall or off the board? Who is your top who is your number one keeper?
Speaker 3: Number one keeper? So you you mentioned your Galles, thank Clair?
Speaker 1: Yea, Thencouver, Martin pos In Dallas or Carlos Coronell with Red Bulls or somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody else. You don't pick my goal keeper?
Speaker 2: Okay? Who is it?
Speaker 3: Stephen Fry?
Speaker 2: Okay, all right? So what why Stephen Fry?
Speaker 4: You know it is being consistent in the league. I know is it this year for a style? I think you make a good safe in the big moment for Seattle except the last game against Minnesota. You don't allow Tetingo, so is the captain for the team is a little I think in my opinion, he decided to be there all right.
Speaker 1: So off the board with goalkeepers left back top five vote getters so far Jordi Alba, Kaile Wagner, Max Arston and Columbus Ryan hollingstaid were lafc or Daniel Lovett's with Nashville or is Asie Alanza going off the board?
Speaker 4: I think with bunnye Okay, Philly, yeah, okay, it's been good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were not.
Speaker 4: Left back like he going forward defing where it's one of the reasons that Philly is in top in days.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it is Kai Wagner at left back for Osy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Center backs.
Speaker 1: Top five vote getters so far Tristan Blackman and Vancouver, Michael Boxall in Minnesota, Jacob Glesnes and Philly, Miles Robinson and Cincinnati, Ronco Vesselinovitch in Vancouver.
Speaker 2: Or do you go off the board.
Speaker 3: You say Blackmore and Boxing.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's my two center back, Yeah, because Minnesota is I think Saint Clair and Boxing is the main for the different I know they had good attack, but the main for them is the different and they've been grouped Bancoue black Mont. It's being a leader there, scoreding go in big moments. So I think I stayed with Blackmore.
Speaker 2: Max Box, Okay, right back?
Speaker 1: Top five Top five vote getters so far Okay Alex, Alex Freeman in Orlando and in Nahar in Nashville, Mo Farsi and Columbus Griffin Dorsey in Houston, Alex roll Don in Seattle. Right back or off the board.
Speaker 4: Okay, Johns player consistent, he got gold, he defend well, he's a good promise for the university, for the US.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be in the Gold Cups. So I stayed with.
Speaker 1: With all Right, we got bark Keeler coming up from the soccer for US PO D after you and we'll discuss the Gold Cup roster coming up being a handful of minutes.
Speaker 2: Attacking midfielders. Top five vote getters.
Speaker 1: So far Evander Diego, Luna, Christiana Spinosa and San Jose, Lucco Acosta, pet b Ell and Charlotte or you're going off the board.
Speaker 3: So messy is attacking or forward forward? Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, because Espinosa it's been great. A lot of band m hmm, Yeah, I kid the team together and scoring Gore.
Speaker 3: Uh I stayed with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, you are not alone.
Speaker 3: So he's been good, lot of money for him.
Speaker 4: He's producing, he's scoring god and you know, be together with the thing to go pick all right.
Speaker 1: So forwards, Yeah, that messy guy. He's he's in the forwards along with Ty Baribo and Philly Brian White and Vancouver Denny b Woga with l A. F. C Or Anders Dryer in San Diego. So I have to pick one those do this one that's not messy, because okay, that's an easy one. So gimme, gim me give me somebody else.
Speaker 4: I give you this one because when you had to pick or the start, he had to be the top score in the.
Speaker 3: League, no matter what.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 4: He's being great for the team. He's a leader, little score in the league. So he kid the team top in the in the eights. So I had to stay with Taipario all right, being amazing. He's a great forward. He played off the ball when you have a chance, one touch Finnie head try food left food is being great.
Speaker 3: So I think Ty bad there in the top forward.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's saying messy, that's an easy one.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, so it's just like, give me somebody else other than that, because that's that's a slam dunk pick. All right, defensive midfielder, here's category number seven Sebastian Burhalter and Vancouver Sergey Busquets, Yeah, Pei taverskof in San Diego, Darlington, Nagby and Columbus or our tour or off the board for defensive midfielder.
Speaker 4: I think you pulled a Berte, I say number six, Okay, I'm going off the board.
Speaker 2: Okay, you didn't mention my.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think Kubas from Vancouver.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah with bur Halter's teammate in Cuba's okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think more Berhte like number A like a go go forward, a little bit more like a like a like people there, like a defend where like when he recovered the boy make a good pause all over the place.
Speaker 3: I think cool for me has to be there in my opinion, all right, been great.
Speaker 4: One of the reasons why Bankoover went to the final and CCC, why Bankool is the top in the West. I think Kula is being amazing there in the middle, keeping the team to care it the balance you play hard, defend he connected with the fore way, the defense of for me, Kola has to be there.
Speaker 1: Okay, in my opinion, how busy are you this weekend? Are you heading north this weekend? Are you staying at home?
Speaker 3: Nicety of home?
Speaker 1: See, now you get to watch the matches. You get to watch the matches like everybody else. As always, my friend, it's great to see you. Uh you know the ten o'clock on Friday mornings. You know you can come in at anytime and sit there and go yo, I want to talk and find out what's going on the rest of the planet. Ozzie, It's always great to see you, my friend. Do not be a stranger and crash at any time. Have a good weekend watching everything else instead of making the trip up to Connecticut. As always, my friend, great to see it. We'll catch up with you soon. There goes, he goes, Azzie, Alonzo everybody and so that that was a surprise. That's a pleasant surprise. That's why we like to have the hour of chaos be the hour of chaos, because you never know what's gonna happen. And so Ozzie literally pops in. Ozzie's here, he talks to Greg Garza, Greg Garza and Azzie Alonzo. They have questions, they go back and forth, and so that's the that's kind of what we what we like to do here when it comes to all this kind of stuff. So so there you go Azzie Alonzo in the Hour of Chaos and uh, we get to catch up with Ozzy and Ozzie's getting to in his first season with Apple TV. Plus he gets to be uh, he gets to be an analyst, gets to do some studio work, gets to do a zoom in, gets to do the pregame stuff, and it's always fun to catch up with Ozzie and find out what's going on as he is learning the whole TV thing.