Speaker 1: Mhm d the mondy do the moody.
Speaker 2: Body. Oh, what's up?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 5: Hm hm.
Speaker 2: What's up? What's up? Brother? Matts you by the way, guys, if anybody that does want to tap the stream, if anybody that does.
Speaker 6: Want to.
Speaker 2: If you want to help the stream, why don't you? Mh yeah, yeah, k.
Speaker 7: Oh oh the you know that you know?
Speaker 2: Oh there, what's all? Anybody that does want to gain? What's all?
Speaker 8: What is all?
Speaker 2: Guys? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 9: Mm oh the.
Speaker 1: M m m.
Speaker 2: Oh oh there, m.
Speaker 6: Hm hm hm.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 2: I know who? Let me see. If I I know that someone is going lib site, I'm not going out. They're they're doing a premiere of one of their interviews. Our Autism Journey is a podcast that I've been on. I love inga inga is is a great person who.
Speaker 6: I was on.
Speaker 10: I was on her shut.
Speaker 11: And m.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but be hurt him?
Speaker 1: Oh mhm or.
Speaker 2: Hold on, give me a minute. Come on, someone's backstage. It's it's not let him uh.
Speaker 12: M hmm.
Speaker 10: I'll bring him by when by he comes up, I'll bring it up.
Speaker 2: Now hello brother, oh wow, come.
Speaker 13: On, what's the story?
Speaker 2: What hey, what's up, Joe.
Speaker 13: It's just phenomenal. I was watching eighty three Weeks with Eric Bischoff. He's doing a live Hogan tribute show right now, telling a bunch of good stories. So what do you want to talk about?
Speaker 12: Ye?
Speaker 8: Anything?
Speaker 13: Hello? Am I unable to hear you?
Speaker 2: Kay?
Speaker 10: M hm, there you go.
Speaker 2: That was holy Joe not letting him back up. This is a show for me and Bobby, not Holyoke. I wanted to do a show with Bobby, so I this is a show for I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 2: This is I wanna do a show with Bobby. So come on, I wanted to do a show with Bobby.
Speaker 3: And that's it.
Speaker 14: Oh oh oh h.
Speaker 8: M hmmm, m h.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 2: I kicked Bobby, by the way, I kicked the I kicked Joe by the.
Speaker 8: Way, Joe, Joe A holy know why?
Speaker 10: Because I wanted to do a show with you.
Speaker 2: Huh. I just want to do a show with you. I don't want, by the way, do a show tomorrow. Let me know when you want to do that show tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Bobby, what time would you like to do the show? Jake? Where do you want to do it? Do you want to do it in my stream?
Speaker 2: Yard.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hello, you want to do it in my stream yard?
Speaker 2: I would if you want to run it, we we could do it on your stream yard. We could do it on my stream yard. We could do it.
Speaker 10: But does storm we have access to your stream yard?
Speaker 8: No? No, do you know? By the way, even if she did, she's gonna kick you.
Speaker 10: I've had it. I don't know if she you know, here's the thing. I here's the thing.
Speaker 2: By the way, Jim, Jim Terry's uh people came into the chat today.
Speaker 8: Jim carry that Jim.
Speaker 10: Michael, James Michael, the guy that attacks store me.
Speaker 8: Oh Terry TV.
Speaker 2: He's the one that attacked me and also attacked Archie.
Speaker 8: Block and move on. That's all. Drake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by the way, I didn't make I did make Blue Sky a moderator yesterday, mister.
Speaker 8: Yeah cool, Jake, did you know that M. S. I. P Is still alive?
Speaker 2: So he died.
Speaker 8: He's got to be a lives Jake.
Speaker 4: I modded him up like three weeks before he supposedly passed away, and he came into the chat yesterday motted it up.
Speaker 8: So yeah, yeow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a lot of people were speculating maybe I motted up the wrong m sip. No it wasn't because when he came into the chat and when I modded him up, he fucking he gave me a password. He gave me a code word, and I asked it for the code word.
Speaker 8: And he typed it in the chain. At No, it's him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h I bicked the band. I'm based the band holio right now. Why you know, I just sidenly ain't. But I didn't realize you when you come on. I thought you would be busy.
Speaker 8: So whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 8: You didn't really want him on?
Speaker 2: I didn't want him on. Oh, I just did it as a courtesy.
Speaker 5: By Oh boy, Jake, all right, you know.
Speaker 9: What, doesn't know?
Speaker 2: Just block it and forget it.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, don't block him.
Speaker 15: He didn't even do anything, Jake.
Speaker 2: Just block it and forget it.
Speaker 8: He didn't even do anything.
Speaker 2: Jack, don't care block him?
Speaker 9: Day come on, no, no.
Speaker 12: Oh boy, come on, Jake.
Speaker 5: He's a good dude.
Speaker 10: But I uh, when I said I'm gonna do something.
Speaker 2: I do it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm this is like this is not good.
Speaker 2: M all right, all right, Shane, you're have a band.
Speaker 4: Okay, come on, maybe maybe you should listen to these people.
Speaker 2: Give someone on band, keep someone on, ban Joe on, Banjoe, but he gets to stay in the chat. But he's not coming up. I don't want to deal with him right now. I don't want to deal with him today.
Speaker 4: Okay, well whatever, Yeah, that's probably a good idea. It's just gonna get worse. Okay, he was unhidden, my Matt. I was just about to do it. I got it, Thank you, Matt. That's a good mon the best mod of the game.
Speaker 2: But don't he can't come up. I don't want to deal with him today. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 8: That's probably for the best. If you already upset and stuff. Yeah, Joe, just.
Speaker 4: Relaxed, dude, It'll be okay. We'll try again tomorrow.
Speaker 8: How about that.
Speaker 2: You know where I will have access to the band or block list?
Speaker 5: Mh.
Speaker 2: What time does your show today?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: Two pm Eastern, Jake, it's in the lounge.
Speaker 2: No lutic lounch today.
Speaker 4: Nope, Monday, Monday, we'll be doing another episode of that, but we will be doing Late Night with Bobby Nick tonight.
Speaker 2: And tomorrow is a special is a special Sunday show.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we'll be celebrating Jake's birthday.
Speaker 4: We just don't know what time yet, h Jake, you want to do it two pm Eastern?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 8: Okay, well we'll do it.
Speaker 2: Then we'll do it, and the thing is, and then if we do get any paypals, I will have to give you my PayPal.
Speaker 4: I would have to, yeah, me give me your PayPal and your cash app and everything, and I will fucking I'll link.
Speaker 8: It out there.
Speaker 2: I would have to give you my email, the email that I used for the PayPal, and note that I if you if you have to let me know, you have to let us know if you do a paye I have that stream elements. But I also have another way that people can. Yeah, if if you do get any donations, we'll split the donations the super Well, I.
Speaker 4: Think we'll just let everybody donate to your PayPal and your cash app and stuff.
Speaker 8: I don't worry about if.
Speaker 4: They if they want to give to the channel, they can give to the through super chats and memberships and stuff. They want to give to you, they can give to H. I love that, Yes, sir, sound good.
Speaker 8: I don't have to worry about fucking Seph, right, now it's better that way because Jake just be like I have to. I'll tell you this right now.
Speaker 4: Thirty three percent tax, thirty three percent are thirty thirty to forty percent for YouTube's cut, and then there's not much left. So if it's a dollar, it's like maybe thirty cents thirty thirty bit more than not crazy or less, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Of.
Speaker 4: It's forty percent what you don't really know, so you gotta go by that and thirty three.
Speaker 8: That's what. That's seventy three percent. Yeah, so that's your twenty seven percent.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: If you didn't want Joe to oofs, if you didn't want Joe to come up, don't send him a link.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted him to. I just wanted him to feel like he.
Speaker 10: Was equal.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean if you send people links, they're gonna want to come up sometimes, you know. So yeah, if you don't really want them on, don't give them a courtesy.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'm sending you my paypals though.
Speaker 11: Send Yeah, yeah, m hmm, I'll have it.
Speaker 8: I'll have it pinned for tomorrow's show.
Speaker 10: Guess why does yah should I band that person?
Speaker 8: Oh? Ah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sorry, banned.
Speaker 8: H oh boy, I think that was just rob Taker.
Speaker 2: Rob Taker acting like an ass.
Speaker 8: Thinking.
Speaker 4: Mha, So Jake, how are you today?
Speaker 10: Okay, d okay, brother, good.
Speaker 8: Good, good to take. But I don't have any water. Ship. There we go.
Speaker 10: Now, I got water, Canadian I heard Canadian water.
Speaker 3: And ship.
Speaker 4: It's good. Some of the best water in the world, Jake, Canadian water. Who told you that?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 8: I did?
Speaker 4: What the fuck are you talking about? I remember one time I told probably I might have told you this, that if you go certain places and you're not used to the water, you will get the ships.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: There's different water. Your body will well, they just do it.
Speaker 11: Entity Hey.
Speaker 8: Look uh any water tastes like multen and cigarettes.
Speaker 2: Ha.
Speaker 8: There you go, there you go, strew mm hmm good h.
Speaker 11: It's fucking good.
Speaker 8: Ship m hm. So kay, did you did you kick Holyoke before I even came.
Speaker 2: Up, because I didn't even yes, mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mhm, all right, all right, okay, interesting, interesting, very interesting.
Speaker 8: Oh I got messages.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Huh hm hmmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, huh do you remember.
Speaker 3: Where this sund.
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I gotta put a blue cheap hold.
Speaker 8: On new song.
Speaker 2: I wanna so I did a song to so to bring back from It's called black gold.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Hey, Jake, somebody did a song for you.
Speaker 2: Let me get us Matt.
Speaker 8: Well here tomorrow where on your birthday?
Speaker 2: Show on your let's use your stream yard.
Speaker 8: We will let's call it like thanks birthday stream Hey?
Speaker 2: Can we can we do it? Are you gonna stream it on rumble and YouTube.
Speaker 9: On your son?
Speaker 8: Your son on YouTube?
Speaker 2: So be be on my side, will be YouTube and twitch.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you can stream to whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it gives me guess what it gives me content?
Speaker 11: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 8: M hm mm hmmm. So can you didn't pop on?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 8: You must fell sleep last night or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was tired, you son of a bitch, didn't. I didn't. I woke up at late three.
Speaker 8: Oh really? Oh?
Speaker 2: I wanna play this song for a lot of people because this is a black girl. I have family that are rough necks, were rough necks.
Speaker 8: Rough dicks.
Speaker 16: Happened the heat with the precious means steel bones, drilling through a with Texas drink, boom town.
Speaker 9: Boys, chasing faith.
Speaker 17: Risking it whole at the breaking day, the wheels ran drive, the lights were cool.
Speaker 18: Put the fire steel burning double ring back, black cold Flame, turn her Netflix. Remember the name, sweat grit, piece of the steam, Kick.
Speaker 16: It back home, Starting the machines, roughneck, blood, callous hands.
Speaker 17: Build this world on no man's land, Truth runs deep and stories and fold in the heart of the rigs where men strike gold, no scrip, no stunt, just roaring real.
Speaker 9: Then return of the drill.
Speaker 18: You fill that steal from Boom up Bus.
Speaker 8: We played the game.
Speaker 18: Now it's time to rise again and flying.
Speaker 8: Ring back, black cold, bring up the sound.
Speaker 18: The rigs are calling from the underground, trying to be letting the lyre down past the screen to turn her a Netflix. Start the machine, bring it back, Start the machine.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Sweet Scorpio.
Speaker 7: Oh oh oh.
Speaker 8: Oh, she's here. Good morning, sweeze, Sweet Scorpio.
Speaker 2: I'm not listening, Joe. If you know, Joe, Joe, I didn't ban you. Come back. I didn't ban you from the from the stream yard. You can come back, yeah, Joey all me.
Speaker 8: I'll be better. I'll be better to Yeah.
Speaker 2: But he's not gonna come on. I don't want him on the on my birthday show. Okay, okay, yeah, I popped on at when.
Speaker 8: Matt was going it was go or did you really use son of a bitch? Picka't?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 9: Was this sweet score? Hey?
Speaker 2: By the way, anybody that does want to do an Amazon does want to get a gill for me? They could do my Amazon worst list.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, yeah, no, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: You that sometimes yeah stop why.
Speaker 2: It's not mocking me?
Speaker 9: God, damn it.
Speaker 2: You're worse than Granny.
Speaker 8: H uh.
Speaker 2: Does have an.
Speaker 5: Hunt?
Speaker 8: Will have some matches tonight?
Speaker 2: You mean p rout.
Speaker 8: No pea cunt msbeak cunt speak?
Speaker 11: Yes, do it?
Speaker 8: Do it a blair?
Speaker 6: Do it blair?
Speaker 2: So yes, yes, I'm a loser. That's okay. Hey, hey, hey, hurry.
Speaker 14: Hurry okah.
Speaker 2: By the way, at the top of the hour, in about at the top of the hour, you're gonna be having lunatic Lula takes something back.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, no, we don't sing that songing on Mark and that's not the right anyway.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, for months you got me to sing that. Now you change that. Yep, it's done, done, damn mat Lua takes a bath.
Speaker 8: No, no, we don't think that anymore, jag, We don't think that anymore.
Speaker 2: So why don't you do a members only of No Filter.
Speaker 8: We'll be tonight, Well it'll be.
Speaker 2: Wait, Matt's here by the wait. I know she can't be watching. I know she might be watching.
Speaker 19: Broken Screens, Midnight Skyes or Spence Cold.
Speaker 4: But the new.
Speaker 9: Sapping loud and pixel storms.
Speaker 17: You coming a loud to come in warm.
Speaker 18: Every word she drops the flame.
Speaker 19: You all this gone saying you're the com You're the fight, You're.
Speaker 8: The voice the custom.
Speaker 18: And you are the best in the world. What Suman said, nor shake but to summer You're amazing.
Speaker 8: Every time.
Speaker 18: Speaking to shad of the spread, Lovey said against the Jasta truth no more.
Speaker 8: No so worry about that because we say that less the facts of life.
Speaker 19: Cracks, haunts and mcy hell shoe chain, home phone, every wall a rebel, smile fearless, so you make the broken chieces o.
Speaker 18: The try it down, but they chance I shut.
Speaker 5: Just got beyond.
Speaker 6: Hie star un.
Speaker 8: A song on you out the best the world with shoot.
Speaker 18: Six the us out the shore amazing.
Speaker 20: To let it faint every time, Big the second by the way card back got it from But I was doing music before Carbick get it right, check ass.
Speaker 8: Everybody was doing music before Carmick.
Speaker 2: It's like Carnick car Carbick is A is A He's a He's a Kevin written Dick Rider car Mack.
Speaker 8: Hey, that's a god.
Speaker 9: But you know what, By the way, so.
Speaker 2: Hey dude, Yeah, I was gonna say this. I just want to let you know that karmic X is the biggest Paula garbage on YouTube besides Ready Vito.
Speaker 8: Well there you go. You heard it here first, folks. Mm hmm oh, Jake, Heat always SmackDown on candy asses. So who do you want on your show tomorrow?
Speaker 13: Jake?
Speaker 2: You if we can get Scott, if we can get Gin okay, biby byby okay, I want to get like a peacut.
Speaker 8: If we can get him, he's probably gonna be working. I can send him the link though.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be thirty two on Monday.
Speaker 8: Matt.
Speaker 2: What about Matt? We can get Mad on the show. We can try or at get Let's see if we can get Abby.
Speaker 8: I don't think she wants to come on camera yet.
Speaker 3: You're a thirty two.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be thirty too. Oh you're a baby. People keep saying that Heat there you are.
Speaker 8: Still not working things out with Chris Peeves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I had to advand because I had everybody always you should not have said that. Oh boy, I just deleted his comment. Okay, I just deleted to his comment. Blan comes blean his comments. Yeah, hey, scrapping on the Why where's my sticker? You were friend to send me a sticker?
Speaker 8: Scrapping on the fly. Scraping on the fly.
Speaker 2: I'm trying not to like. Uh give people give trolls airspace. H yeah, you never got never got dreamail. I thought I did. I thought I did.
Speaker 7: Damn I need to dawn mat.
Speaker 2: Hold on, check your check your stamp folder.
Speaker 8: Damn excuse me?
Speaker 3: Oh mhmm, give me one minute.
Speaker 8: A boy a while Jack Stripper sends to you. H m hm h.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, oh what you doing?
Speaker 15: None of your business, None of my business.
Speaker 2: It's coming from a.
Speaker 8: Come on, Joe, Come on, Joe, you know you like him. You know you like him. It's just right now, I get it.
Speaker 2: To m hm yah, send it to you.
Speaker 4: Oh you're sending that? Got your email? Okay, yeah, so what you you to send? You all your cronies over here?
Speaker 8: What the hell? Come on, come on, this isn't more.
Speaker 2: Uh, let me leave those of states.
Speaker 4: M m hm, yes, let's hug it out. That's right, sweet Scorpio. And while we're hugging, if I accidentally feel your breast or your butt, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. I'm not in Canada. I'm in the United States.
Speaker 3: I'm in US.
Speaker 8: A mh yeah, UUs say us say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said.
Speaker 6: Let me.
Speaker 8: Hold on, boy, did you here have the power to pitch people off?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Fuck me.
Speaker 8: I gotta create the link to my show in lounge? Dude, dude you.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 10: Hey, by the way, I did send you another I'm sending.
Speaker 3: The guy.
Speaker 2: Uh thing.
Speaker 8: Said what? Guy?
Speaker 11: Who?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 2: No, I'm sending in my email address.
Speaker 4: Very good, very good. M a fucking episode in my end. Jesus, nd in something one hundred and sixty four.
Speaker 5: Wow, wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, and sixty four of these our one hundred and sixty four are one hundred and sixty three of these things so far.
Speaker 8: Yay, Jesus. Isn't that crazy? Jake?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 2: So if so, let me. If I get any donations, do I have to split them with you?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 8: No, not at all of you? All your birthday money?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 21: You know what Joe.
Speaker 10: All right, you know what, I'm done.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: See yah, see ya.
Speaker 8: Bye, Joe? What say? What do you say I didn't see h m hm hm oh yeah, dead air.
Speaker 4: It's fun, it's funky.
Speaker 10: I abandoned.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I see.
Speaker 2: You wanna.
Speaker 8: Let me just band it for now?
Speaker 10: Bet him until he until until I I'm gone being his friend.
Speaker 2: He must add like that? What's the add?
Speaker 10: Like a total preck.
Speaker 8: He'll get over it. You'll get over it. Don't worry. You know he's due.
Speaker 2: No, we don't.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 8: Did you say that it's like a month ago or something?
Speaker 2: Fuck you?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you were seeing the same ship like a month ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, h yeah, you know you like him.
Speaker 8: He likes you too. He just pissed right now. That wouldn't worry about it too much. Just separate and start again on another day. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, but no, not not to go with him here.
Speaker 11: You will.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 8: What are we holding onto.
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 10: Matthew?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: Yes it was matt.
Speaker 8: Oh what what about man?
Speaker 2: He was backstage?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, get him in here.
Speaker 2: He left.
Speaker 8: Come on, come on, matt, this is.
Speaker 10: This is the Bobby Show. Now I put that so I can't to anybody.
Speaker 8: Know, huh, you can trust people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, Jacob, it's okay, it's okay, buddy, It's all good in the motherfucking hood, all.
Speaker 8: Right, I'm right. Come on, turn that motherfucking frown upside down.
Speaker 10: Jagie, come back, Matthew, come back.
Speaker 8: Matt, Yes, matt come back, come back, Matt.
Speaker 7: Damn.
Speaker 10: Don't trust in it, So I put up the block.
Speaker 8: So oh yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean I don't know, like you actually sent the link to out, Yes, okay, I mean I guess I could see you being in a little under on the edge because maybe holy ok not to link out to a porn bombers. But I don't think you would do that. That would why you'd have that in the back of your mind.
Speaker 8: But you know, like he says he doesn't have any friends.
Speaker 10: Let's scrabble scrabble on the flaw says he has no friends.
Speaker 11: H hum.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know, I know, I just I just know that it's kind of pissed because you kicked him off the panel after you invited him on. HM, which such this animal.
Speaker 8: You should be saying the things that he is. But that's Joe. That's Joe m you know what I mean? All for fox sakes, there we go, Kay Dave and publish be it.
Speaker 10: No, by the way, I did some Mandy definitely, OK.
Speaker 8: Oh cool. I don't know if you'd come up here, have no idea why. I don't know. Like, no, she might be a little scared of you, Jake.
Speaker 10: What did I do now?
Speaker 8: Nothing? But like you're an intimidating dude for someone like her.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, yeah, because I think she likes you when you're fun, fun and friendly, but she knows that things can change in the blink of an eye. H I'm not I'm not trying to speak for her, but I think that's probably how she feels. I think that's probably how a lot of people feel.
Speaker 10: It is all what's all welcome?
Speaker 8: Oh w w w w.
Speaker 4: W W universe is here thing everyone hates Chaking Bobby Well, good for them.
Speaker 7: Uh you know what.
Speaker 2: That's that's Chris Peeves by the way, that's one of his channels.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, that's a copyright infringement there.
Speaker 2: He Hey, scraping on the fly?
Speaker 10: Did you get my email?
Speaker 2: H scrap it on the fly?
Speaker 14: You gotta scrap on the fly. Scrap, crap, crab, scrap, scrap the fly. You gotta scrample fly. You have to scrapple the fly. Everyone knows it. Scrapple the fly.
Speaker 3: Every one.
Speaker 2: Scrapple the fly. Scraple the fly.
Speaker 10: Scraple the fly.
Speaker 22: You got the scraple, harapp of the loot, wrap all the scrap, scramble the fly, scrap.
Speaker 21: On the fly.
Speaker 22: You had to scrap the fly. Hey, dude, sweet scorpio.
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 8: Did it because he's problem. I haven't seen Stephen problem in a long time.
Speaker 15: Holy shit, mm hmmm, we's all hey, welcome.
Speaker 8: Oh they're watching from the Philippines below.
Speaker 2: Please really please reuby.
Speaker 21: I must, Stephen probably must, and Stephen probably.
Speaker 8: Yes, and mister Bravo the league cheek.
Speaker 11: Holy h m hm hmm.
Speaker 2: Hey, what what would you do if robs All showed up?
Speaker 8: Uh, tell me to go fuck himself?
Speaker 10: I said to blink, I'm good for you.
Speaker 8: No, I probably wouldn't just fealing. Oh, hey, Rob the walk out the door. No, I wouldn't leave.
Speaker 10: Mm hmmm, yeah, I love him?
Speaker 2: Do you like him? I like him?
Speaker 10: Hey, check your patreon, yah, Bobby, uh huh.
Speaker 2: Take your patreon?
Speaker 8: Why hm, why longing anymore?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 2: By the way, guys, if anybody that wants a free year my Patreon, here you go. H uh, he got it?
Speaker 8: Who got what?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 10: Scrap it on the fly?
Speaker 2: Got my email?
Speaker 8: Oh wow, I don't know that.
Speaker 10: Three more by the way, I got two more?
Speaker 7: Two more?
Speaker 2: Uh links ready to go if I use that one up? Oh yes, I got three.
Speaker 7: More on that one. On this one I here, yeah, hi, hi hi.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm mmm mm hmmm. Uh huh uh huh oh, I gotta transfer.
Speaker 10: Sure for who.
Speaker 4: Uh some requests in my phone so I can get them on my phone, I can get them on the onto my computer.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So you want to end? So you want to get to requests ready?
Speaker 8: No, we don't have to end.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do this right now, Jack. It's not gonna take me long. That's out loud. Whoops, dude, duh.
Speaker 8: Scrapping on the fly once to know what's the benefit.
Speaker 2: So one of the things. Number one, I use it for my social media style and also you can walk the eight out my only eight hour stream. Sorry ever, effan, did I have it on my Patreon? I put it up there because they copyright claimed me for a birthday song that they put up. They copyright claimed my video, the whole video, and I can't because it was eight hours. I couldn't edit it out mute it. So what I did is I basically said bucket and then put it on the Patriot.
Speaker 8: There you go, that's what you did. It was his birthday's dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but eight my thirtieth, two years ago.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Uh yeah, so I've known you over two years. That means because I was on that stream.
Speaker 4: Yeah, remember Jake, you and o J Yeah, yeah, I think we you know, there were like the main dudes, right, and then people other people just popped in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then and then URG had to go do something.
Speaker 2: You stayed on for the last hour. Yeah, in my and my sister in law showed up.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm. Uh uh what okay? Making sure I was doing this in the right sucking order here, I am mhm.
Speaker 23: Excuse me, okay, all right, Joe, sorry for the language, y'all, what like fuck yeah, ship damn.
Speaker 8: Yeh cocksucker motherfucker? Okay, Well this is at monetizable man.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, mhm.
Speaker 2: Who gives a ship? Who gives a flu?
Speaker 8: That's right?
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm gonna I'm gonna end y'all guys. Top of the Hour, Bobby Nick dot Com Flayers Bobby Nate rock and Roll.
Speaker 4: That's bullshit, uh, Top of the Hour Rumble dot Com slash the Bobby Nickshall.
Speaker 8: Get over there to be following.
Speaker 2: Or YouTube dot com Slayer Bobby Nate nineteen eighty seven or nineteen seventy eight or sixty.
Speaker 8: Eight at Bobby Nick nineteen seventy eight on YouTube.
Speaker 10: Just did a description of this video.
Speaker 8: Oh you know is the is it rumble in there too? No, damn it, Jake