Speaker 1: Mhm h.
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Guys? How is everyone doing?
Speaker 3: Hold on, Hold on, hold on, hold Renity.
Speaker 1: Holder Hold.
Speaker 2: What is all guys? How is everyone doing today? On this great.
Speaker 3: Hold on girls?
Speaker 2: Hold by the way, guys, I do have a new song out on my let me by the way, new song. I have a new song out, guys. Go check it out, guys, new song out and it's it's it's a uh, it's basically how I feel this week. It's how I feel about stuff that happened. Yeah. I hope everybody's enjoying them their day. Today to tomorrow is Father's Day. To all the fathers out there, Happy Father's Day. So all the fathers are out there, Happy Father's Day. I'm not doing anything, you know. Father's Day isn't just another day for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I hope everybody is staying saved today. I hope everybody is doing okay. I hope everyone is having a great, a great day. I hope anyone that is is followed, I know, h.
Speaker 3: Hold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope everyone is staying save today. Is anyone else's Twitter app acting up? Is anyone else's Twitter acting up or Twitter Mobile app acting up? I hope everyone is staying safe. I just this morning did a dream with a couple.
Speaker 1: Of friends, so.
Speaker 2: Good morning, go.
Speaker 1: Yo yo.
Speaker 2: But I hope everyone is staying safe. Don't let me do there's no filter on tonight, okay, because I am thinking about I'm just doing a few minutes, guys. I'm just doing a few minutes. I'm not a streaming prong. I'm not streaming from tonight.
Speaker 1: M hm, yuh.
Speaker 2: You know. By the way, I'm an the port By new song on the If anybody that does Wannah that sees this video, there's a song in the there's a song. There's a song of the cells, Supertato pies and.
Speaker 1: Hold every other day.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 3: M m mmm mm hmmmm mmm m m.
Speaker 2: M no, doctor charl I'm not doing that. By the way, guys. Oh, Happy birthday, Donald Trump. Happy birdy to Happy birthday to Happy birthday, President Trump.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: To Happy birthday, President Trump. Someone clept that my friend. By the way, guys. By the way, I am on twitch, guys, if you guys want to watch me on twitch, guys, trying to get people to watch me on twitch. You know what, I have a friend who, guys, she's a very awesome person. Guys, my friend, my friend who is a very awesome person, just got twitch partnered. And that person's name it's Crash. She's a very awesome person. She deserves getting partnered. She deserves getting partnered on Twitch. She deserves it. She really deserves it. She's a very awesome person. That yep, guys, she deserves everything she's getting. She deserves everything that she is getting. She is a very awesome person.
Speaker 1: Crash is the very very sweet.
Speaker 2: Individual that is so awesome.
Speaker 1: To deal with.
Speaker 2: And I want to say that I do care about her. Crash is one of those people that she's very very awesome to me. Are you know, we love our We love her very much. Crash is so amazing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just learn her.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna just so Crash.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, a lot of people, you know, guys, I know who.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be rated on on Twitch if it's gonna let me. I just want to say thank you so much for the bottom of my heart to the people that have supported this channel. You know, cry, I wasn't gonna do this stream for long because I was just street want to stream because m m, yeah, you know what, Hey, what's up? Clear Water? I'm just going guys, I'm gonna not raid anybody old bull because let me see.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, m yeah, I won't won't let me.
Speaker 2: But guys, go over there and Crash is an awesome person. Are just gonna be doing it straight. I just want to say thank you guys from the bottom of my heart, and I'll see you when I see you.
Speaker 3: Bye.