Speaker 1: Spanning the planets and the planets. You've landed at the pet entertainment center of the universe.
Speaker 2: Alert the paparazzi.
Speaker 3: This is pet Life Radio, the Ultimate Animal Adventure. I'm your host, Dana Humphrey, Roving, reporter for Pet Life Radio, and I'm here at Innerzoo twenty sixteen in Nuremberg, Germany, at the Shots Books.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: And so how's the show going for you?
Speaker 2: Very well? Very well?
Speaker 4: It's growing day by day and we have the best products of the show.
Speaker 3: All right, tell me a little bit about some of the awesome products that you have here.
Speaker 2: Oh, of all the products, yes, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Then I know top three, top three, top.
Speaker 4: Three products, the top three product, top one product I find.
Speaker 1: I know you like this calder. Let's check it out.
Speaker 2: Go check it out. It's made from grass, oh wow, on.
Speaker 4: Organic and it's also club Okay.
Speaker 3: So this is called soft Cat pure Nature. So how can people find it?
Speaker 4: To choosey, you have to take contact with us, okay, and then you can sell it.
Speaker 2: I buy it and.
Speaker 1: Sell okay, great, all right, So it clumps? What else does it do?
Speaker 2: What do?
Speaker 1: What does the litter.
Speaker 4: Do it clumps, it clumps, you can throw it because you can throw it's it's organic.
Speaker 1: You can put in your backyard.
Speaker 2: Yes, and also to the toilet, to the toilet, great, yes.
Speaker 1: Of course, awesome, all right. I see you also have sturdy products over there. Yes, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 2: Rich products.
Speaker 1: The sturdy pop up shelters.
Speaker 2: Of course, a very good product.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: And you can buy it through Sturdy.
Speaker 1: Products yes, okay.
Speaker 2: Also you can buy it buy choosey.
Speaker 1: Can you spell that for us, yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, s see, hush you ll set okay.
Speaker 3: So that's a distributor, a German distributor here. Okay, So what are some of the other products, maybe some of these toys?
Speaker 2: We have also other products.
Speaker 4: Toys for the dog, very strong, they cannot destroy.
Speaker 3: The bionic bone, extremely extremely strong.
Speaker 1: Great for tough shoers.
Speaker 3: I also have a dog, yes, some kind German cheaper German shepherd.
Speaker 1: Okay, big dog.
Speaker 2: And I use this one, okay.
Speaker 3: I like the two in one interactive toy, the very nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: That's nothing. So it's a pleasure to talk with you.
Speaker 1: And how can people learn more?
Speaker 2: Take contact with us, and then we can you learn more.
Speaker 4: Exactly the catalog, we talk with you, and then you can buy your products.
Speaker 1: Okay, so people can check out pet dot d E. That's p O r T A p E T dot d E. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I'm Dana Humphrey, Roving, reporter for Pet Life Radio. We're here at inner Zoo and I'm here at the Shultzea distributing booth and we're here with Pioneer Pet.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, how are you doing excellent?
Speaker 3: Can you tell us a little bit about what's new here for inter Zoo for the European market in the pet industry.
Speaker 5: Well, we have a new fountain for dog and for cat that has basically an extra reservoir for water that can hold up to three days for your cat and your dog. Great, yep, and keep the water really cold fresh, that is cold, and you know it keeps circulating through filters that keep your pet healthy.
Speaker 3: So I see there's a few different fountains here. Do they all have this extra reservoir? That's this one?
Speaker 5: Okay, new one late, this one in twenty fifteen weeks launched it awesome.
Speaker 3: And what about this this black one It kind of looks like a figure eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's actually pretty cool. This one is very popular for cat because you know, the whisker hitting a plastic cast agony, but this one is made out of Oh yep, it's hard and keep the water with the court and it's thirty and it is to move around because it's heavy contra yep. And we have in white and black and I mean also have another one in stainless steel and.
Speaker 1: A classic yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: And it keeps water really cold awesome yep, and keep water fresh all the time.
Speaker 6: Food, and we have also cat leaders.
Speaker 1: How's the show been going for you?
Speaker 3: Very good?
Speaker 5: Very good?
Speaker 1: Which new countries are most interested?
Speaker 5: I would say Dubai, wow, really yeah, Dubai and.
Speaker 1: Abu Dhabi okay.
Speaker 5: And then again, you know there's always somewhat surprising country like Mongolia, kame.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. I didn't have cat over there.
Speaker 3: I've been surprised with the amount of Polish people here. I find there's a lot of post people and Chuck Republic.
Speaker 2: Oh Hungarian.
Speaker 1: I didn't meet any Hungarians yet. I told him I was hungry.
Speaker 2: They're actually pretty pretty cool.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: I'm your host, Dana Humphrey from Inner Zoo in Nuremberg.
Speaker 1: Germany. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm your host Dana Humphrey, Roving, reporter for Pet Life Radio, and we're here at Inner Zoo in Nuremberg, Germany, day two and I'm here with Keith Benson from star Mark.
Speaker 6: Keith, A right, good afternoon.
Speaker 3: So I see these awesome new street Ringer bones. Can you tell me a little bit about them and how you created them? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 7: So these are interactive puzzle toys for dogs and they're in Starmarks Mental Stimulation line of toys. So these are meant to keep pets busy and happy in the homes. We want to keep dogs out of the shelter, so we make it absolutely we make sure that we give them a job to do. So this toy gives a dog a job to do, and that the dog has to figure out how to get this ring right here that's on the inside of the nylon toy.
Speaker 6: They've got to use their tongue. They've got to turn their.
Speaker 7: Mouth sideways and figure out how to get in there to lick and chew that little treat so that they can extract it out or chew it down and it'll come off. There's five of them that come package with the toy, and then the customer can.
Speaker 6: Buy repacks of treats to load back in there.
Speaker 7: The nylon toy lasts a really long time for the dog, and the chewable insert treats can be purchased over and over again for just lots and lots of fun for the dog.
Speaker 3: These are so there's the orb, there's a bone shape, there's a horseshoe, and even the light bulb.
Speaker 7: And each one has a challenge rating on it so the customer can see, this one's a little bit easier for my dog, so maybe I start off with this one, and as the dog gets more advanced with the puzzle toys, then they can work up to something that's really difficult, like the horseshoe here. That's almost a five out of five on the challenge.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, awesome. And what else do you have here at the show that's new and exciting?
Speaker 6: So we have our puzzle toy that's over here.
Speaker 7: It's actually a treat dispensing puzzle ball, and this is a rectangular shape of a ball that opens up and you use your thumb. Fortunately, dots don't have thumbs, so we'd all be in a lot of trouble, right but since I have a thumb, I can push that lever down and open this toy in half, and you'll find on the inside that it has four chambers and they're indicated.
Speaker 6: By dots dot one, two, three, and four.
Speaker 7: If I put treats in dot one, it comes out of the hole almost instantly to reward the dog, so that they get that reward really quickly. They want to do the behavior over and over again by rolling this toy around to get they're cookie to get their treat that falls out as the dog learns the system.
Speaker 6: I then move the treats to chamber two, Chamber three, Chamber four.
Speaker 7: Anything in chamber four has to go from four to three to two to one before it comes out of the hole. So I can basically create a puzzle master with my dog and they can hear the treats rattling around on the inside. So my shepherd, for example, she's been using this for a long time. I put ten or twenty treats in chamber number four. Takes her maybe half an hour forty minutes to get those out. Wow, all about keeping pets happy and occupied in the home.
Speaker 1: I love that it's bright green and yellow, and.
Speaker 7: It's got a lastm or coating on the outside of it, so it's soft that way, if you have tile floors or hardwood floors, it doesn't make noise. It's really soft rolling around, so it's easier for the homeowner.
Speaker 1: Too awesome.
Speaker 3: So if you have a smart dog, you have to check out star Mark. Where can people find more information.
Speaker 6: Starmark Academy dot com.
Speaker 7: We not only have information on our products, we also have a lot of training and behavior solutions there. We run a school for professional dog trainers. We have a big boarding and training facility. All of that knowledge that we've gained over the last twenty one twenty two years of working to help improve the body of life between people.
Speaker 6: And their pets, they filter down to our.
Speaker 7: Dog products that we have here, but we also have a lot of free training behavior solutions online.
Speaker 1: Too fantastic. Thanks so much. I'm Dana Humphrey signing out.
Speaker 6: Let's Talk Pets every week on demand only on petlight Radio dot com.