Speaker 1: Oh well of de are.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name's Jonathan Jacob and today is another live event. We have been getting into a bunch of wild, wild things here lately regarding pretty much. I mean, we can't even go back that far, you know. That's that's one thing that we always say is that it's so it's almost damn near impossible to go back to the old shit, you know, like the old government conspiracies, because they're going on almost daily at this point.
Speaker 3: I'm actually jealous of certain conspiracy YouTubers and shit like that that have worked the entire conspiracy iceberg, right, like the CIA iceberg, the FBI iceberg.
Speaker 4: All these things. We will never get through that thing.
Speaker 3: We have done little episodes here and there of stuff that we found on the fucking wall, they like the Matrix of conspiracies right, the whole nine. We will literally never be able to get through that because they can't stop doing wild ass shit. It's it's ridiculous, dog.
Speaker 2: I mean, not with that attitude. We won't.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not complaining.
Speaker 3: It's just my god, what a time to be in this line of work, Like business is booming, and I'm not happy about that. But also like right place, right time, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's almost like old boy that allegedly killed the the insurance guys. It's almost like a fart in the fucking wind now, you know, Like nobody'sn't even talking about that anymore. And I think, to be honest with you, I think that's kind of on purpose because people are starting to notice that, like that guy, there's a lot of weird discrepancies that are going on with that guy. The way it's where it's like, wait a second, this story doesn't make sense. Some people are questioning if if that's even the same guy, right.
Speaker 3: I said that in the beginning, remember hit the eyebrows and the picture in the taxi cat they looked like they were really clean and done right, Like he looked like a model. When they rest of them shit looked like caterpillars. His cheekbones were different, the noses different, and who carries their manifesto and the murder weapon with them after the crime has been committed. That that makes no sense to any killer ever.
Speaker 2: But okay, like there's been so many false flags in just the two the past two or three weeks alone, Like, it's crazy how much they're amping it up. It makes me wonder though, like why do you think that they're pulling so many false flags? Like let's try and get into the mind of the rulers. Why would you let's look at this whole thing like it's just a movie, a TV show, a monopoly board, even if you will right, Why would you do thing thing after thing like that, knowing damn well that the COLD members all around the world and everybody else are going to be trying to dissect it like crazy? Why keep doing it?
Speaker 3: I feel like, and I know this might be an easy cop out answer, but this is at least one working theory. The people in charge have been doing it this way for like fifty years, and they've been in this office and in DC for like fifty years, and they don't know any other tricks, you know what I mean. It's just they didn't count on people getting wise enough the Internet catching up to them and being caught red handed.
Speaker 4: Time after time after time.
Speaker 3: Think about this real sit If the situation in New Jersey to this scale was happening thirty years ago, the term drone would have never came about. You know what I'm saying, they would have had some sort of story for a cop out or name the other event or this event. It's like shit is happening too fast for them to keep up a narrative anymore, but they don't know what else to do because the old.
Speaker 4: Heads are still in office, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: At least, it's almost like the Russians in a way, where the Russians are like, let's send as many people as we can to the front lines, and we don't care who gets mowed down. It's just we're gonna win by straight up numbers at that point. And I feel like our news media is the same way. Let's keep on pushing out thing after false flag after crazy false like crazy thing, and let's see what sticks. It's almost like throwing a fucking noodle up against the ball and be like, ah, that one, mind stick. I'm putting my money on that one, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And that's why I'm kind of excited for Tonight's Live.
Speaker 3: Man, we are in fact going to be making our Bengo cards, at least the Cult of Conspiracy official BEINGO card for the year. Now, I know everybody's gonna make their own individual ones, and we'll see who did what towards the end of the year. I'm with you, But as far as tonight goes, I'm really excited to see like what we as a collective are gonna make up as far as our official cult Bingo card for the year. Because I'm gonna be honest with you, terrorist plots are already out, so like we can't add that to the card, you know what I mean, That card's already been played, So okay, terrorist attacks on US oil? Wild shit?
Speaker 4: What else are we thinking here?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 3: Well, what we talked about this, Jonathan, you and I were gonna kind of like talk about what our individual one added to the card was gonna be. Have you come up with one? Bro? Oh yeah, introduction to aliens.
Speaker 2: I've actually recanted my statement on that. I think it's gonna be a full on alien. I'm not gonna say invasion. I think, well, let.
Speaker 4: Me give my pen Reny.
Speaker 3: You're gonna start writing this shit down because you know, I'm gonna forget this shit I'm making the card.
Speaker 2: I think at some point, at some point in the year, every single person out there is going to say, yeah, of course aliens are here, Like it's not even gonna be that crazy, like give it within the span of twenty twenty five. It'll be so like obvious. It won't be like, hey, do you believe in aliens? Hey, like, do you think that the aliens over here? What do you think aliens look like? What do you think their goal is? No, it'll be like known. I think that that we're talking about.
Speaker 3: The full acceptance. Are we talking of just Americans? Are we talking just like Western cultures? Are we talking about around the world? It will be like undisputed humans acknowledge that aliens are foll show real.
Speaker 2: I think that with with social media and the Internet, it'll be worldwide.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, So we are not going to make the distinction of the nuance of if they are interdimensional or extraterrestrial. Okay, we're not gonna have that talk for the cult of conspiracy being go card.
Speaker 4: But okay, Jonathan, I'm witch you, I'm witchy.
Speaker 2: I just aliens.
Speaker 3: We are we saying that UAPs are equal to aliens?
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only reason why I asked this is because the distinction of like the fighters and the ball lightning and the orbs and stuff, that's still question and speculative. Are we talking about actual? Like that's not just a craft their shit inside of it. That's talking to us like, you know what I mean where we at?
Speaker 2: I think that you know, I mean, you know, my my opinion on the Jernes and the orbs. But I think that it won't be such a up for grabs whatever you think it is kind of thing. I think it'll be understood that those that craft and those orbs, whatever you want to call it, I think that that will be it will be unquestionable.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: So I'm leaving it open ended because we will see what is officially accepted when the time comes. But I got UAP's slash aliens will leave it very open into gray area. You got third eye all the way open, confirmed, real that is on the car confirmed?
Speaker 4: All right, Yes, okay, this is all right dude.
Speaker 2: All right. So let's see how many slots are on a Bengo sheet One to three, four, twenty five, five, Well, twenty four with the three.
Speaker 3: Space in the middle is already taken and you already took one. So we have as of now twenty three open spaces. And I'm not just gonna write down the first thing that people come up with all right, we as a collective, we're gonna agree upon some things and some stuff. We're gonna get it going. Oh, I might as well add mine to the card now though, Now to think about it, so personally, I think that America will not go to active war in twenty twenty five. Now, we may send military aid, we may send support and weapons, and like, we may send special operations groups to help train some people. But I am talking about like a main assault, aoperation dot dot dot. I am of the belief that we will not be going into one in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: You think Trump's gonna prevent that from happening.
Speaker 3: I'm see. I'm not saying that. I'm not saying if it's because Trump's gonna prevent it. I'm not saying if it's because other people are gonna be doing other people's shit and we just kind of stay out of it and mind our own business.
Speaker 4: I'm not going one where or to action on that one the other.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying that I don't see full scale military United States boots on the ground somewhere else.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's get over to the board over here and see what everybody's saying uh cay and Benny said, sub homies, what to do? Ca and Benny see him? Tony shout out, big Tony, who else is freezing with this weather? And then Dougie Badass Blunkin said, cold is a witch?
Speaker 4: Is tit?
Speaker 6: Yeah? This?
Speaker 4: I love the birds?
Speaker 2: I love it. Give me all that cold.
Speaker 3: I'm so angry right now, like it's I'm filled with a murderous rage, Like it's not funny, y'all. Y'all understand how seriously I take this. There's a reason why I live in one of the southernmost states possible in the fucking Union. Okay, I don't do cold. I am not that type of white person. I'm straight up with you. That's just how it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, spirit animal, what you gotta say about this coldness? You like it or you hate it.
Speaker 7: I'm from the South.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to be between seventy and one hundred and fifteen degrees. It's supposed to be hot, muggy and a sad of swamp.
Speaker 7: Pass.
Speaker 6: Y'all can have this drunk fucking weather bag. Take y'all's Yankee hail back.
Speaker 3: My boy.
Speaker 2: Wow, I understanding there's a lot of rage within your voice right there, Samuel, and is me gotta say, I don't cold. I don't appreciate that. And if anything, you know, let me tell you something. The cold is good for a couple of good things, and one of them is whenever you're cold, you shiver. Whenever you shiver, you generate and you expend, expound, use energy. Whenever you're using energy, it helps you lose weight. So whenever you're shivering and you're freezing cold and dude fucking on a diet, just go outside.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm skinny and shivering actually hurts me.
Speaker 3: So yeah, keep on.
Speaker 2: Skin You're skinning bone, motherfucker, There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 3: Bone and joints. Knocking in the shivering dog. It's painful anyway. Yeah, Yeah, I'm a bitch with a cold. It's okay, it's not even snowing. No, but they say it's gonna on Friday and it's cool. I'm gonna internalize the rage even deeper because it's for the safety of everyone.
Speaker 2: I hope. So, I hope, so Sam.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't mean to be a bit myself, but if I can feel where my legs are broken, it feels like I'm walking on glass. More so than it normally does due to the nerve damage.
Speaker 7: Fuck the cold. I'd rather can't. I'd rather be stuck.
Speaker 6: In a room with Hillary Clinton naked then deal with this cold. I'd rather pour bleach in my eyes from seeing a naked Hillary. Okay, you can keep this.
Speaker 2: That's that's taking it a step too far, I think, sam I don't know if anybody, I mean, keep the bleach to yourself. If you just had to watch Hillary Clinton undress, there's no way that's not as bad as stepping out in the freezing cold for a couple of moments.
Speaker 3: There's no way that that sounds just like, you know, another level of hell.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure, Samuel, I'm sure she has like the double sleeve of Wizard on the front and the back. Oh my god, I feel like that's that has to be the thing, right. And she's definitely rocking. Oh dude, she's one hundred percent rock in that seventies Bush. Like she's just going crazy with it. Like she's like, yo, manscaped, never heard of you never want to.
Speaker 3: I've never in my life actually pondered killeries Bush. And I'm just not going to start tonight. Brother, I'm be honest with.
Speaker 2: Dude, you know what I imagine, It's like it's probably like that bush off of waiting whenever she has like a bunch of like little.
Speaker 4: Bits of paper toweling.
Speaker 3: Shit is so angry.
Speaker 2: Oh, I ros, what's up?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 8: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 8: I just heard you guys talking about the cold. I've been working in Vermont since like uh November, and dude, I've been wearing like four layers every day, three or four layers.
Speaker 3: It's ridiculous, you poor poor soldier, Like fucking thank you for your service.
Speaker 4: Dude. What are you doing in the greatest of whitest of norths.
Speaker 8: I well, I live in uh. I live between masks in New Hampshire, and h my job keeps calling me to go to uh Vermont.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's it.
Speaker 8: There's been snow here since like Thanksgiving and it finally melted, but it's still cold.
Speaker 2: Every time I think of Vermont, I just picture Bernie Sanders asking everybody for money. I'm coming to you once.
Speaker 8: It's really nice. But imagine Bernie Sanders. But like if he if he was like the Kim John Moon of the state, I can see that thought.
Speaker 4: Some prayers to you and your people. Dog my god.
Speaker 8: If I don't live here, I'm just working. I'm in a hotel.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, Oh it looks Mormon there. That's good man.
Speaker 3: I mean there's decent snowboarding in certain areas though, correct like there's at least a little bit of a benefit.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, there's ski resorts everywhere. I mean, once you leave the coast, it's all mountains.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's that's gorgeous in its own regard. Don't get me wrong, but I am of the belief that a picture is in fact worth a thousand words. And there are so many fucking postcards of that type of scenery that I don't, like physically need to go, but I feel you. You gotta go where the money's at. You gotta earn your daily bread. So I mean I feel you. But god, yeah, when I lived in DC, I hated that too. Like whenever the cold would hit and it wasn't Vermont cold. I'mna be straight up with you, but like you knew when it hit the first good cold snap and you'd see the guys that were from out of town, They're like, oh, nice's cold. I'm like, no, No, you'll understand the warm's not coming back for another five months, like that's that's it, It's over, and they're like, no, you'll be okay, Nah, you're fucked now.
Speaker 2: Well, the good thing is is that the what is it, the winter solstice is past us, So now it's just gonna be getting a little bit brighter and a little bit warmer from this point on. Isn't that how it works?
Speaker 3: I'm hoping? So anyway, these arctic blasts keep hitting this in them over it, but you know, life goes on yesome.
Speaker 2: So Dougie Badass Blumkin said, hello everyone, what's up? Blumpkin? I don't know whether to call you Dougie Badass or Blumkin or maybe just the whole title, because it all is pretty solid of a name, and I almost hate to take away from any part of it.
Speaker 4: Now, I see we have a Blumkin ORBS Dougie.
Speaker 2: Let's go, dude, let's go. Okay, I like it, honey Badger USMC says, took a Sarah Quill. Hope, y'all's week is going smooth.
Speaker 3: So far, so good except for the cold, but you know, busy as always. Thankfully the kids are back in school, so like we can be productive during these days and knock out some things that need to get done, because you know, I love having the babies at home for sure, but like it draws production off the fucking charts. I'm gonna be straight up with.
Speaker 2: You it do it do uh? Dougie Badass said, I got a Mandela effect I heard on TikTok today. I love the new ones that people are coming with. I love this shit, but it says I don't always use this expression, but I have in the past. It's cold as hell, and it's actually it's oh and it's actually it's called it's cold as hal h A. I l never heard of this cold as hale before until today, which I guess it makes sense. Hell he would be colder than actual hell, right.
Speaker 3: I've always kind of taken to mean the same as you say, you're cold as shit, you're cold as fuck, You're cold as hell, But like if you were to spell it that way and you meant the ice falling from the sky, like yo, okay, high brow comedy there, I see it. But I I guess that's like a g rated version. I'm cold as hell?
Speaker 4: What'd you say?
Speaker 9: Boy?
Speaker 4: I'm in hale, I'm in hale Mama, I didn't say that. Yeah, okay, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I could see that. Uh, I'm not even gonna read that part.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Tony said, these recent terror attacks, including the one in Magdeburg, Germany, don't have an objective that I can see. It's not like nine to eleven, which had an obvious objective. In hindsight. That's a you thing.
Speaker 3: Jacob hold On reread that because I was reading the comment that you said you weren't going to read out loud, and I'm like, yeah, that's that's just for the chat.
Speaker 4: That's just chat jokes.
Speaker 3: All the good cult members out there listening on the audio only. If you would like to know what is going on in the inside chat jokes, that won't be on the audio, you need to just join us next week on the Patreon for the live show. But you know we'll get to that another time anyway. Uh okay, I'm sorry. What was the question nine eleven? And now perked up?
Speaker 2: The recent terror attacks including the one in mad Magdeburg? Is thatny say that magib Madgeburg? Maybe? Okay, I don't know, oh in Germany? Yeah, yeah, Germany. Uh don't have an object that I can see it's not like nine eleven, which had an obvious objective insight.
Speaker 10: So yeah, you guys remember the German one. Yeah, it was like right around Christmas. Yeah, that one was the weird one because it was by this Saudi guy. But he was not Muslim, and his entire social media presence was very anti Islamic, so like nobody knew what to make of it, and most people just said, oh, he's Muslim, but you know, he his entire career was basically trying to traffic, well legally, trying to get Muslims or ex Muslims out of the shit. You're cutting out too. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: The last I heard was that he was a transit worker and that like everybody was saying he was a Muslim, but he actually wouldn't and then he cut out.
Speaker 10: Right, Like his whole job, his whole social media presence was very anti Islamic, and his whole job was trying to get people out of the Gulf region who were leaving Islam. And yet it's just more convenient for people to blame Islam. And you know, the left actually tried to tie him to the right wing party in Germany and say that, oh see this is this is why the right wing parties are so bad. So anyway that, yeah, it was just really weird. And what I can't figure out is like what is why would he do it? Yeah, because you know, it's obviously not going to encourage anyone to take his side.
Speaker 3: So all right, where I'm at with the Germany situation is kind of where I'm at with the Las Vegas situation in and of the fact that it was a false flag type situation. Okay, so none of the tailtale markers make any sense, Like the dots on the court board don't make sense. However, I could see it being done as a way to like stir the pot. Now, who did it and for what purpose? Or who put it on? Why this guy lose his mind? Whatever the case may be. That's why it's a big question. But isn't it interesting how it was thrown to the current administration over Germany, who they are called the new Nazi Party. Right, come to situation in Vegas. This guy who apparently was a diehard Trump supporter, right, all these things, this situation, he parked it outside of Trump Tower to make his big political stance as he was like a bleeding heart trumpster that doesn't check out, but like it was still done. You see, it's like I see it in the realm of a potential false flag situation.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 10: Hey, I got a cult related thing for you, guys. Have you have you heard of Well, I'm gonna do something surprising. I'm going to defend Massad here for a second. Have you heard of this cult called lev Tahore?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yeah, in Guatemala they got busted for trafficking something like one hundred and sixty underage girls for underage marriages and stuff, and Massad actually helped track them down and bust them apparently. So you know, the thing is in a lot of the like clickbait stuff you see about this is just oh look it's it's jew doing Jewish things. But no, there's actually pretty significant differences there, and I regard you know, some of them aside. They're probably actually decent people just trying to do the right thing and kind of like our FBI, you got some good ones and some really bad ones. So that's my take on that. You probably have the same take.
Speaker 3: I'm guessing I do for sure, especially like Okay, for instance, we've talked about this on the show a few times. One parish over from where I live, there was a teacher and her husband who was a cop, who were involved in a massive web of child pornography and discussing things they were doing to the kids within her own classroom.
Speaker 4: She was a high school teacher.
Speaker 3: All these things were blown the lid was blown off of it due to a tip off through a find in the Patriot Act. So, like I am not a proponent of the Patriot Act, I think the NSA has overreached and is literally spying on us, and that's an infringement. However, even a you know, a broken clock is right twice a day at least, and you know, here we are, they did, in fact do something good with that infringement on personal rights and liberties Mussad. Also, I'm not saying that they are completely one hundred percent evil people out there for evil reasons. I am happy to see that they use their resources for an inherently good reason for sure.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, same here.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's funny that you even bring that up, because we literally earlier today just got done talking about Actually I think my sister posted it already. The MASAD and the FBI covering up everything that was going on over at Epstein Island. Yeah, and so dude, it's just it's crazy. It almost seems like they're more inclined to work as a unit together whenever they're covering something up rather than exposing something. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what he's saying. Like with this cult that they found, they were saving these little girls from being forced into child marriages and shit by a Jewish cult.
Speaker 4: Like it was a whole thing.
Speaker 3: So it was Mussad actually doing something good with all of their craziness. But it's like for every one spectacular thing the CIA does, like that saves the world, quote unquote, there's like ninety nine things they've done to fuck everything up.
Speaker 4: It's it's along those lines.
Speaker 2: I mean, the mafia had charities, you know, thank you somebody with the name of he said the hard R but anyways said said hello cultists of conspiracies, and then Blunken orbs Dougie said, I'm so fat I read this as cutlet of conspiracies. That's good, he said. The hard R said, uh, I think the Trump Tower bomber is alive and well just in hiding. That has been been in a lot of speculation going on around that, Jacob, do you believe that.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that he in hiding. I think that he is in prison. I think he's in holding right, holding right now.
Speaker 2: He's alive.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I think he's alive. Yes, Oh my god. The whole story about like he used a fifty AE to blow his head off before the bomb exploded. I'm sorry he used a what and nobody heard the muzzle? The rife Jesus Christ against speak. The claim is preposterous. A fifty caliber pistol, Yes, I understand. It's not like a Barrett fifty cow Okay, I get that, but it's still a motherfucker of around the massive fireball that comes out of the muzzle of that. Yes, I understand, even if it's within his mouth.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Ooh, and I'm so tired of the YouTuber saying I'm aliving or self deleting, like, you know, we can be adults. We're not on YouTube, you know what I'm saying. But whatever, if this was to happen, the flash would have gone through his cheeks.
Speaker 2: The cameras would have seen that.
Speaker 3: Don't give a fuck what kind of tint you got on that stock cyber truck, okay, whatever, there would have been a hole shown through the roof of the car, there would have been some tell tale signs or like you know how seven people were allegedly injured, none of them heard the fucking canning go off, even if it's inside of a car, inside of his mouth like.
Speaker 4: Gonna be a suppressor dog.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, it's as far as I can tell, the entire narrative of how these events took place is NonStop lies. And now, I mean, it's not like I got any suggestions as to what the truth of the matter may be. But I am of the belief that your boy is alive, and.
Speaker 4: He may not be in the best condition, is all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I hope I'm wrong, and I hope he's like gonna make an appearance on Joe Rogan next week and fucking end it all. I don't know, Bro, I just I don't know.
Speaker 2: Sam. What are your thoughts on this? You spirit animal savage?
Speaker 7: Thank you? Honestly, I think the dude, all right, So.
Speaker 2: Did you just freeze or I think he might have?
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought he was, they know, he got lost in that deep a trya thought before he was getting ready.
Speaker 4: To roll like that.
Speaker 2: Fuck, he just went full on. Oh there he is back, all right, you froze there for a second. Is everybody freezing tonight?
Speaker 3: Because it's.
Speaker 2: Anyway makes sense?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I think that the guy that's in the thing, they said his dental like, his DNA doesn't match.
Speaker 7: So they're going off with tattoos.
Speaker 6: What if it's a hobo or something that they snatched, they killed him, put him there, and the guy that was, uh, the guy.
Speaker 7: What that actually did everything?
Speaker 6: What if he's they killed him or they have him set up and they're using him as a practice for.
Speaker 7: The CIA operatives to torture.
Speaker 6: It's some mo obid thought, but I wouldn't put it past those fuckers.
Speaker 3: That's kind of the trail that I'm on. I mean, maybe not the whole using him to train the new SAG guys, because keep in mind, he's a a a well decorated and well deployed green bereat. He's not gonna be broken by like trainees. But like, to whatever level or to whatever degree, I hope he made it out of the country and like he's safe. But I am also personally of the very I mean, it's pessimistic, but it is what it is. This is reality. I'm of the belief that he's probably been bagged and tagged. And I don't think he's at Gitmo. I think he's at one of the other black sites. That's just me personally, Ashton Ashton, now, which you.
Speaker 8: Got all right, I'm going a little off course here, But I was listening to you guys show about that earlier, and you're talking about how could be propaganda for Trump and Musk because it happened at the Trump Towers. It was a cyber truck, you know. Yeah, And I just totally see Trump in a new light nowadays. I see him as this trojan horse for the new world order. And he's a totally different Trump than we had from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty and even through those last few years at Biden. I mean, he's his balls if doubled in size.
Speaker 4: I mean he got shot in the head.
Speaker 3: Man, that'll do.
Speaker 4: It to you.
Speaker 2: So, wait, what are your thoughts on Trump? Do you think he's been replaced or do you think that the deep state got to him and now he's kind of stepped in line for them.
Speaker 8: I think twenty sixteen was like it was like, uh, you know. There it was kind of testing grounds for this, and then they hit us with the COVID, they hit us with the Biden, and now we got this new Trump and uh, he's still got the same base, and his base has grown, if anything. And uh, I mean I think it's just this underhanded thing that's going to slowly creep in over the next four years. And uh, we'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 3: It's very possible that this is the time when he sinks in the talent, you know, I mean, he lulled everybody into a false sense of security.
Speaker 4: Look, I mean, we really don't know anything at this time.
Speaker 3: We will have the first six months of his time in office will be very interesting and very telling.
Speaker 2: I believe one hundred percent, dude. That's what I mean, literally what we were saying in the episode earlier, like it's we're going to find out what he's really all about whenever he's finally in there, you know, because it kind of seemed like the same old song and dance whenever he was you know, debating and and all of his all of his little you know, the get togethers, the rallies and shit, whenever he was going to all the different states and cities. It seems like the same old kind of shit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily have a super problem with that. I think that if you want to, you know, go to the rallies and be patriotic and say look at what they're doing and calling them out, that's great, But what are you going to do to change it? And I think that it's so easy to say that you're going to do this, you're going to do that, Let's see it happen. Like I've heard enough talk, I'm ready to see some action it.
Speaker 4: This is gonna be a very interesting six months.
Speaker 3: And I stand by the statement I've said from the beginning there's no good guys in DC, including Trump.
Speaker 4: I hope that he does well.
Speaker 3: I do not believe he's like a good guy as far as like that spectrum goes. He's not like the anti hero or anything like that. Like you know what I mean, I'm not of that belief personally.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny because Kay and Benny just said happy to help design the Bengo card. Let me know, Kay and Benny, y'all are in control of that. Now it's your job.
Speaker 3: Tell you what I got the list. I will message Kay and Benny and I will give you all the list, and we'll y'all.
Speaker 4: If y'all want to design it and make it pimp nasty, go for it.
Speaker 2: And if anybody let's come up with a Trump slot here, like, what do we think we can come up with a couple of Trump slots as far as Trump's gonna do this or that's gonna happen or whatever, that'd be interesting to throw on there. Because you can only imagine Trump's first year back in the back in August, dude, and we'll revisit this at the end of the year and Trump's first year. I can only imagine It's going to be craziness going on in this whole twenty twenty five, I think.
Speaker 3: I mean, we're only in the first week of January and we're already off to the greatest of starts. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: Do you guys see any of that press conference he did. I started it, I didn't finish it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw at least the important parts. I didn't see the entire Q and A I saw whenever he basically was like, hey, listen to the people holding the hostages right now, let him go before I take office. Okay, I'm done with the shit. I'm not here for the games. Release them before I take office, or I'm gonna fuck your world up.
Speaker 4: Essentially, that was the going vibe.
Speaker 3: Now. I don't even know if that's a true statement. I don't know if that was kind of those campaign promises of how he said he would have thrown Killery in jail if he took office, and somehow she's still out here free, you know what I mean. I don't know. I do like the vibe, and I do believe that those hostages need to be released. I am of that belief. So we shall see what happens. I will say that Israel really doesn't need any help right now. They have fucked up every single country around them that's considered an enemy to the point, all right, I heard somebody saying this too.
Speaker 4: Trump surrounding himself with warhawks. He's surround himself people that.
Speaker 3: Want war with Iran. Bro Iran can't do shit right now because Israel just fucked up every single air strip that's worth a damn in the entire country. The only thing they could possibly be good for is a land invasion, and they really don't want that smoke with Israel either, so like it's not happening. Israel has gone as far as to now start fucking up the hoothy rebels because they've ran out of bad guys.
Speaker 4: They're just like going at it.
Speaker 3: They don't really need the red, white and blue like over there, they got it.
Speaker 4: But we shall see. Trump is really tight.
Speaker 3: With your boy net and Yahoo, so like we shall see how things shake out.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, and they're not gonna be battling their own terrorist organizations.
Speaker 3: If they're around anymore. Shit, dude, Israel, And that's the thing. Israel's committed more crimes. They are about to have no more enemies if we just like leave them the fuck alone. And now, holy shit, Pakistan and Afghanistan are about to go into war.
Speaker 4: Have y'all seen this?
Speaker 1: Shit?
Speaker 2: Wow, this is fucking wild.
Speaker 3: The bad guys are about to fight the bad guys, and we're just like us in UK are both like hey.
Speaker 2: Uh what's their reason?
Speaker 3: Border disputes? Huh yeah, border disputes and resources, the same reason that any country.
Speaker 4: Goes to war.
Speaker 3: But like all right, we're just kind of standing back and watching the bay Blades rock or soccam you know what I'm saying, Like, get after it, boys, Let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: Damn India is just like Yo, we're just gonna meditate down here, dude.
Speaker 3: No, dude, India's dealing with a seven point one earthquake that just hit them, India Nepal region.
Speaker 4: It hitting Nepal more than anything.
Speaker 3: But like India and China are both sending resources to help that area. But India and China we're just recently about to go into open actual war, not just the fistfight that happened a couple of years ago. Like they are about to fucking clash, which is really bad for the brick system if we're still gonna believe that that's a viable option. But like, yeah, it's wild. Shit's going on around the world, y'all. There is like ninety four open conflicts right now. It's insane.
Speaker 2: So let's get back over to the message board. It's a spirit animal said, it's twenty degrees. Uh, it's twenty degrees. It's colder than Hillary's soul. It's colder than a witch's titty and a brass broad doing push ups in the snow.
Speaker 3: The fuck good god, Yeah, it's all.
Speaker 2: Enough, said, Steph said, that's a heavy assumption that that bitch has a soul. Ah agreed, two point conversion converted the he said the hard are but anyways said, I love that name. But anyways said, it's colder than the turd in Joe Biden's diaper. I could see that.
Speaker 3: That would kind of be warm, though, I don't know unless he hasn't been changed, well he's he's even human? Or is this a clone, like I mean, real shit, Maybe his shit is cold.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean it's possible that, you know, robot turds are cold.
Speaker 3: Or like you said, it's just old. It's just been sagging there since lunch, and nobody's willing to like tell them.
Speaker 2: Mu spirit animals said, I think her soul was being used as a flashlight by Satan.
Speaker 3: A flashlight you meant, yes, yesshlight?
Speaker 2: Oh flashlight? Okay, I figured it all right. I could see that one and upseid Steph has a Bengo card block here, she says, Bengo card there will be a third failed assassination attempt Ooh.
Speaker 3: All right, that's going on the card. Does anybody have an objection to that? Because I'm I'm.
Speaker 4: Be straight up, that sounds really fucking probable.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: All right, going on.
Speaker 3: The card, there will be a third assassin, or yeah, let's just say for now third, there may be a six. It's a wild time to be alive. But you know, well, at least put the on the board for at least the third. All right, got it?
Speaker 2: GQ said it's dead ass mad brick. As we say in New York, mad brick.
Speaker 3: Dead ass mad brick is how you say cold as fuck. Okay, New York is also a weird culture in of itself.
Speaker 4: Bro, I love it.
Speaker 2: New York be New York, and um, Honey Badger said, cold cold makes your wee wee the size of a baby snapping turtle.
Speaker 3: I mean, yep, it's sure.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, you think Hillary does the glitter bush instead of glitter beard?
Speaker 3: Oh god, dude, I don't want to think about Ashiva jazzles like that's anybody watch Blue Mountain State knows what's up?
Speaker 2: Spired Animal said, But the deeper in hell you go, more frozen it gets. According to Dante's Inferno.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was actually I actually read Dante's Inferno like years ago. I was thinking about rereading it. It's interesting, it's interesting, but at this time, I don't just want to read the Inferno. I want to read the entire divine comedy. I don't think I've actually ever done the entire things.
Speaker 2: Start to finish, that's the one where it's like seven layers of Hell or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, seven layers of Hell, and then there's seven layers of Heaven, and then I forget if purgatory was a singular realm, where if there was like a couple of different realms within it as well.
Speaker 4: It was fascinating.
Speaker 3: And then was looking at that earlier because the whole Gospel of Barnabas thing, which paraphrases Dante's Infernos, so it was like from the fourteen hundred, so we know that that's not an original book. I was watching the whole West off Joe Rogan thing earlier, and my god, talk about mind blowing, life changing information. But just my humble opinion.
Speaker 2: Team seventies bush boy said, hey, hey, ho ho hey hey, GQ said, Long Island. That's where that's what he was talking about, New York, Long Island.
Speaker 4: Heard that.
Speaker 3: I was gonna ask if you meant like Bronx or Brooklyn or whatever. But like I don't know enough about the area to actually know what I'm talking about there.
Speaker 4: But yeah, word up Long Island.
Speaker 2: Blunken orbs. Dougie said the Tale of Two Islanders. I got a buddy from Long Island, and we had some confusion since I shortened Staten Island to the island and use on Long Island also shortened Long Island to the island only when in reference the island, I mean my precious floating island of trash whatever.
Speaker 4: Man Riker's Island is only real island only no shit.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I love New Yorkers and that use guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm telling you, they got their own dialect, their own accent.
Speaker 4: It's it's cool to see that kind of shit.
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen like European linguists break down certain accents in America and they'll go to like Boston, they'll go to New York and then they'll compare like big city accents of like if you actually go into inner city New Orleans, it sounds to an untrained ear like almost New Yorkish, right, But it's not. It's got its own kind of drawl to it, its own slang to it, and then New York Bronx sounds different than Queens, sounds different from Brooklyn.
Speaker 4: According to the people that live there, we wouldn't know the difference. But like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I know I know a lot of Italians from New Orleans, so that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Oh that's a thing, dude. You look at the Italian mafia influence in New Orleans and the whole The French Quarter was a big Italian area as well.
Speaker 4: Look at where the Muffalata came from.
Speaker 3: But uh, mister Marsala Marsalis was the big crime boss in New Orleans for years and years.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it has a very heavy Italian influence there for sure. Yes.
Speaker 2: So uh, honey, Badger said, took us Sarah quill again, popping them bitches. Hope y'all's week is going smooth.
Speaker 4: Wait did you go back.
Speaker 3: To the top of the chat or did he actually copy and paste that same message?
Speaker 2: I think it was just another one maybe forgot.
Speaker 4: No, that's oh bro, you went to the top of the top. No, dude, I'm down here.
Speaker 3: It says you said, Oh what the fuck, I don't know, chat played itself.
Speaker 2: Oh story took one.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna die.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, say all right.
Speaker 4: I don't know if two Sarah quill is enough to hurt you, but like you know, go off, bro. Ain't here to judge you. I'm at your dad.
Speaker 2: Unless they have like a unless they have like a quaylude, if effect or some shit like that. You know, one hundred middle groups.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 3: I actually am jealous that I never got to take a quaylude, like you know what I mean, it's gone forever.
Speaker 4: I know it is what it is. We missed a great generation. From what I've been told.
Speaker 2: You just got to fight this. You gotta fight the sleepiness for just a couple of minutes. You get through it. It's party time. Excellent.
Speaker 3: But also watching the whole Wolf of Wall Street thing and like what it did to them, I don't know if I want to experience that level of like sunking into the couch, that might actually terrify me.
Speaker 4: Hindsight twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: I know, you know that reminds me of though whenever I was seeing that those coayludes. It reminds me of all those I never tried it, but all those people, at least whenever we were in high school. I don't know if you. I'm sure you had kids in your high school that were doing this shit too, but like people who were no bars, yes and bars, dude, it does fucking Zandy bars. Everybody would take them, and I'm like, you act like such a fucking moron when you're on them. What makes you want to do that?
Speaker 3: The rap song Oxy Cotton Xanex Bars, Perko Sets and Lower Tad is more fantastic sees And I saw that that whole song was like a thing in high school, and it's like you listen back to it's like you were like sixteen singing along with that life changing, ruining shit and like y'all thought that was so cool and so edgy.
Speaker 4: It's like, yop, yeah, it's not cool.
Speaker 2: That is not not even a little bit, dude.
Speaker 3: And then we all jammed too. I took a pill and a beza and it's like, yo, listen to the lyrics of that song.
Speaker 4: Shit's heartbreaking. And most of us in high school had that journey.
Speaker 2: Sadly, you got the spirit animal going on the tough, the toughness scale wood, which is moderately tough steel, which is tough diamond, which is very tough, and then the terrorist id which seems to be indestructible. Yeah, what a great meme. That is perfect. I love that one.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that's a great meme. Excellent.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal put a rare photo of Kamala practicing for a job interview.
Speaker 4: Yo, look at her sucking ghost dick. That's great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all ever seen that, by the way of like people in mid Yon, And it's just I forget what website it's on about.
Speaker 4: It's just like celebrity sucking ghost dick.
Speaker 2: I've seen that. It's so straight amazing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh, and it's crazy that she on I was gonna be extra meme. I've called her a whore for months and I stand by that statement. But it's like that it's a very natural pose for that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, you know, sex work is still work, as they say.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm not here to judge it. It's the oldest known profession on earth. I mean, do it, do you?
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal?
Speaker 6: Yeah, her name isn't Coumala, You've been mispronounced. It's Tamala, and she's a human mattress.
Speaker 7: By the way, I.
Speaker 3: Wonder if that's actually how you pronounce her name is kammala, like com ala. I'm wondering if like that's how our mom says and she like had to make sure it's you would think she would have gone around saying it's kamala.
Speaker 2: Uh Kamala, I think is how she says it. But yeah, honey, badger, what's up, dude?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, back to what Jacob was saying about the sex workers.
Speaker 3: Hey, only women can do that.
Speaker 4: If I could sell some dick, I could, I would.
Speaker 3: There's homies out there doing it, big dog, there's homies out there doing it. It's just about marketing yourself, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Hey, how can I?
Speaker 8: How can a helicopter this motherfucker and fly my sofa around?
Speaker 3: You're gonna have I they're able to do that, then you should be getting paid for it. Anyway.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, I'm pretty sure you're gonna make a lot more money if you ain't worried about what kind of hole it's going in. You know what I'm saying, Hey, Hey, I don't judge. I mean, hey, abot hole's abot hole?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 3: Talk about that healthcare worker assassination guy. Your boy Luigi apparently was pimping himself out right. And the whole reason for the back issues, it was keeping him from having sex. It was ruining his life. You mean, it was taking away his livelihood. Oh no, he couldn't take dick in the ass. Dude, he was in the big old black dudes they would pay him for which is solid.
Speaker 4: Good for you.
Speaker 3: I'm not here to judge. You know, sex work is real work and all the shit. But like, he was absolutely the catcher dog. I mean, that's that's what he did. He wasn't paying to get for or he wasn't paying to fuck. He was paying to get fucked. Look and yeah, and so apparently his lower back was so messed up because of all these surgeries and stuff, and this health insurance wouldn't allow him to get these surgeries, so he couldn't earn his daily bread anymore by taking dick, which again not trying to throw shade.
Speaker 2: So he literally he literally got his back blown out, is that what you're saying.
Speaker 3: And then decided to blow out this guy's head. And now he's in jail, probably going back to getting.
Speaker 4: His back blown out.
Speaker 2: Anybody blowing up, I blow back so well, even if I have a back or not.
Speaker 4: God damnit, stroke you.
Speaker 3: I mean he's in jail, probably back to doing his usual activities, probably for a lot less money.
Speaker 2: But you know whatever, Ashton, what's up, dude?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 8: Oh look, I just had to finish this joke for you. I pitched this one of my friends and they I just got weird looks. Uh, come all, You're like, come all, Harris, right, come all over her ass. Okay, I can see that. Oh she probably do got her guys. I had to say here this was the place. Uh it wasn't received well, no, I saw. I think it was by my friends, by my friends, at least.
Speaker 2: Your friends.
Speaker 8: All I got for that one.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said, let's have an open season on registered sex offenders. I would be I would. I would be stringing them up by the feet and leave in the creek for the gators and the black bears.
Speaker 3: I like it a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't know problem with that a lot.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Anthony Barrison said, Uh, what up, Fellas?
Speaker 3: What up? Anthony? Anthony?
Speaker 4: Hey, we are gonna be going live tomorrow, super excited for that shit.
Speaker 2: Fuck Yeah, dude, U fuck it go U blunkin Orbs Dougie said, here's another Mandela. It's actually the cutlet of conspiracy and not the cult. Oh man, oh my god. And then there's a video of it, or not a video, there's a picture.
Speaker 4: He made it.
Speaker 2: The cutlet of conspiracy. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Okay, not gonna lie. That art's pretty fucking fire. Although I am curious which one of us is who. That's my only concern. One of us needs shades. And then I'm actually not mad at that being sent out into the Internet as a full on Mandela effect. Honestly, that's pretty fucking solid.
Speaker 2: I'll take the pirate path.
Speaker 4: Oh you'll take a patch and I'll take some glad. Fuck you, dude, I like it.
Speaker 2: Why not good one? What else? Nancy? Oh my god, Nancy's big meat jugs.
Speaker 3: Holy shit, you're talking about Pelosi's heaviest dog. Okay, these names in the chat. First of all, I love the energy, everybody. Let's keep this going. Let's keep it, Let's keep this motivation. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: But all right, Nancy's Nancy's big Nancy's big meat juge Jugs.
Speaker 3: Wanted to let us know Trump wants to rename the Gulf of Mexicoo the Gulf of America. I think the earshot mishap has affected his brain function by at least one percent. Look, I'm just gonna be honest. Who owns more of the coastline of said golf?
Speaker 2: I'll wait, yes, anyway, I mean, I know, whenever I'm in Galveston, seems like American waters to me. Just gonna throw that out there.
Speaker 3: I mean, at one point in time, Texas was a part of Mexico, so like that was a different conversation. But ever since, you know, the things that happened right after the Almo, that's no longer been a concern.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you're not gonna rename a.
Speaker 3: Whole thing like that.
Speaker 4: That's that's kind of preposterous.
Speaker 2: But speaking of Trump wanting to rename certain things, did you see Trudell resigned?
Speaker 4: Thank the Lord, baby Jesus, this is beautiful.
Speaker 2: Well, allegedly he resigned because Trump was like, look, you're not gonna be putting one hundred percent tariffs on us, and if that's the only way that your country can stay afloat without sinking under, then i think it's time that you just make Canada the fifty first state. And literally, like almost as soon as he said that. A week or two later, Trudeau resigns, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Don't believe that we are about to adopt any of Canada as US territory.
Speaker 2: However, how sick would that be? Though?
Speaker 4: That would be pretty dope. Yeah, except.
Speaker 3: They got a lot of problems in their country that America really does not need to inherit at this particular time in place. Now, if they would like to become a territory of the United States, maybe like that, that's a conversation that could be had. But from the States rights to a group of people that only a decade ago wan to secede and become their own country talking about Quebec, Like, yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 2: I think it would be pretty hilarious for a couple of reasons. But now, whenever a Republican gets voted into office, you can't say, fuck this, I'm moving to Canada.
Speaker 4: If that was, you know, I do like that. I'll tell you what, I wouldn't be mad at taking Alberta.
Speaker 3: That'd be dope. There's a couple of provinces that, like, I think would be very easily adopted into the fold. But like, oh my god, I'm hearing news people like mainstream media people they're talking about it. I can't tell if it's joking or not anymore because these people are clowns on or off cameras, so like it's.
Speaker 4: Whatever, But that that's kind of wild timing.
Speaker 3: I'll give you that.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll take them.
Speaker 6: In with the.
Speaker 10: Theories on like Trump wants to secure a US ownership of the Northwest Passage and mineral rights in Greenland. Have you heard that? It's kind of conspiracy theory.
Speaker 3: That would be smart. However, I just don't see it being feasible. But I don't Greenland, if I'm not mistaken, is the one place that, in every single simulation ever will survive the fallout of dot dot dot. So I mean that's not the dumbest move ever.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I'm totally you know, I agree more with you making them territories and not full blown states. It's a good kind of halfway measure if we were to go that route. And yeah, maybe it is a good idea. And also I've also been thinking when Canada be like ten states, there's already so con federated into a lot of different places, like you were mentioning Alberta, like it wouldn't make sense to make them just the whole state.
Speaker 3: They're too big, exactly. And I mean, let's keep in mind that ninety percent of the Canadian population lives within one hundred miles of the US border, So I mean, it's not like you would have to really go far to just say, all right, up until this point is now America, you know, like give that one hundred mile buffer zone or something, and everything to the north is just the fucking the Great White North.
Speaker 4: It's north of the Wall. Man the Wilding's live out there, and shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah they do. I personally would welcome Canada to be the fifty first state. I don't think it would be the whole thing. I don't think the whole thing would just be fifty one. I think it would be divided up like how it is already.
Speaker 4: You know, Quebec is just going.
Speaker 3: To become their own independent nation, though I promise they're not going to join into America. They they've got their own fucking situation. And seriously, I think it was like eight when they were actually voting to secede from Canada.
Speaker 2: Anthony, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 11: So I just wanted to I listened to both those Satanic episodes, those Satanism episodes.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 13: I just I found it interesting that the second guy, I'm drawing a blank on the name, but it really to me, it just came across as he was a pagan calling himself a Satanist, which are not the same thing. Also trying to argue what's the word apologetics about Christianity with Jacob and like speaking for myself being a pagan if I'm talking about faith, like I'm not going to try to argue that the quote unquote fallacies as I perceive it of another man's faith, because like that's just approaching the discussion from a losing standpoint, because both sides are going to think what's true and what's false.
Speaker 3: And I don't know, I just like.
Speaker 2: I felt like.
Speaker 3: Guy kind of aggravated me a little bit because.
Speaker 11: I felt like somebody on that point could have done a lot better and talked more about what it is to hammer what it means to him instead of just trying to discredit Christianity.
Speaker 2: Well, that was Robert there, Robert Mooredom. That was his name, and he is kind of used like that's what he does on a daily basis where he I think the most part of his time whenever he goes live on his TikTok channel, it's mainly him arguing against Christians, right, and so he's probably he's probably just so damn used to it. It's like, why does a cop go home and beat his wife? Well, you know what I mean, It's like because he has to deal with some shit on the road all day.
Speaker 3: Like that, I took it as kind of why do flat earthers immediately start explaining their point from the defensive posture. It's because that's how they usually are speaking about it is because they're trying to defend their claims against people calling them X, Y or Z things. So, like, I understand that that was just kind of the natural tone of the conversation. I kind of expected that, to be honest with you, So I wasn't like taken aback by it by any means.
Speaker 4: But I will say that he is not what I thought. I didn't know what to expect with that one.
Speaker 3: Not gonna lie. I thought it was going to be more of a true Satanist, as I guess I perceived from my own ignorant standpoint, because I mean, there's so many different classifications of this.
Speaker 4: Christian.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he wasn't into like the sacrificing shit and all that, which.
Speaker 3: Not even that I didn't necessarily need to speak to a Satanist who like just performed a ritualistic abortion, Like I don't need to necessarily hear from that guy either, you know what I'm saying. But he seemed to have more of a gnostic viewpoint on some things with a definite contrarian flare, and like that's cool, that's cool, and the sources that he kept bringing up, and I didn't We only had an hour with.
Speaker 4: Him, and I didn't want to become a pissing match.
Speaker 3: But like the dude that he kept saying as far as like his Greek translations, that guy is not a Greek scholar at all, and like he has been skull dragged by the actual academic community.
Speaker 4: He brought up the Gospel of.
Speaker 3: Barnabas, which I brought up a moment ago, is actually, we know for sure a known forgery, Like that's not even a point of contest. That was written in the fourteen hundreds, and it literally paraphrased Dante's Inferno within it, so it's not like a gospel.
Speaker 4: That's not a thing.
Speaker 3: And he brought up others that like have been known to be confirmed fakes. But there are so many people online that go on and on and sound like they're experts on it because they speak with confidence rather than competence, And somehow on the internet that is seen as the same fucking thing, and it blows my mind. But then at the same time, popcorn kettle black in certain regards, and I acknowledge that as well as far as myself goes. So it was a fun talk and.
Speaker 4: I would like to have him back on.
Speaker 3: I would like to hopefully get a longer time to speak with him so that we can actually like chop it up and get into the nitty gritty. When he called Jesus Lucifer and all of that, like, okay, homy, I went back and looked at it. No, the Lucifer word was when it was transverted to Latin, which meant light bringer. Don't get me wrong, But in the context, if you read the entirety of it, it is talking about him being the light bringer as far as the bringer of the salvation, not lightbringer is in Lucifer fucking morning star. But again, context is key. And when you throw out a snippet, oh so willy nilly, you take away that context.
Speaker 4: So I get it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you could see how he made that though, Like it was it was talking about Jesus whenever it was converted to the English portion, and then you go all the way back to one of the older scriptures and now the word Jesus is replaced with Lucifer. You know, like you could see how you might think, like, oh shit, they talk what are they saying here in a.
Speaker 3: Book of prophecy where things are meant to be interpreted. He brought it up in the Book of Isaiah, so like, Okay, this is meant to be dug deeper into and if you look at the original, that's what I'm saying. I didn't have the time to have these types of conversations. I am excited to have him back on and not to fight to genuinely discuss and chop it up about the different sides of it, because honestly, I didn't expect him to be a part of the reincarnation crowd. And I also understood whenever it was more about the now and like, don't worry about the future, because fuck that like that that's kind of the vibe as far as Satanism is concerned.
Speaker 4: It's more about the here and now and not the ever after. So that also checked out.
Speaker 2: I actually really liked him. I thought he was a really nice guy. Oh yeah, very respectful, like he wasn't saying fuck you or this is how it is. And if you think that, then you're retarded. Like he was actually pretty pretty respectful, I thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And again his tone might have sounded a bit defensive, but again that's kind of natural to somebody from this standpoint. But yeah, super nice guy, respectful, kind of wild, which I'm not gonna lie like. I feel like he and I would enjoy having a beer together, you know what I mean. Yeah, he's my type of wild guy.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah yeah. And then you like, see some of his pictures, You're like, all right, I get it, I get the flare. It's cool. But yeah, I think next time we he said that he would be interested in coming back on. I just think that that we need him for three hours, Like one hour is nowhere near enough.
Speaker 3: Not even It was just that I felt like we read over an outline of a full essay.
Speaker 4: I want to get into the fucking essay.
Speaker 14: Dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah yeah, spirit animals said. Buddy at work sent me a link a link that I opened. It was one Guy one Jar, so no, oh my god. So I sent him a link, a link that looked like a rick roll It was actually Lemon Party.
Speaker 3: Nice retort, Samuel. Nice retort that was well played. Also the fact that one Guy one Jar is still able to be found on the Internet tells me that, you know, every day we drift further and further from God's grace.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The one Jaw, the one dude, one Jaw, he came back and did another video, this time with a much bigger jar.
Speaker 4: I thought he died.
Speaker 3: He lived.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure you lived.
Speaker 6: There was a guy that came back and instead of doing that regular draw that used the big ass extra.
Speaker 2: Long Oh yeah yeah, because there was a guy that did that and the jar broke off in his ass, right, and it made him like bleed to death.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: So I'm hoping that this well, and I'm not hoping there was a copycat. But also the internets, I mean the Internet.
Speaker 2: If you're dumb enough to do something like that, then like you know, dumb games win dumb prizes kind of thing.
Speaker 4: They just like, what do you think was gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Dude, there's so many veins in your asshole and you just like sent glass shards like anyway, anyway.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's why that's why boofing is so potent.
Speaker 3: That's why butt chugging hits so hard. Dude, it's a real thing. That's why Anima's coffee animas affect you so deeply. It's because it is a fucking direct link to the innerds. Like some people, that's you know what. You know what, that person took himself out of the uh reproduction equation. That's pure Darwinism at its finest. And you know, I'm kind of here for it. He didn't hurt anybody but himself.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a statistic out there, and I don't know it. It's not like a huge number, but there is a number of men every single year that die by getting fucked in the ass by a horse.
Speaker 3: That's a true statement. That's also a number of women that have that happen as well. I mean, there's freaks in this world.
Speaker 2: Do you think a man or a woman would be able to handle that a little bit easier?
Speaker 3: I guess it depends on the amount of anal training that was done. I'm just assuming. Yeah, I was in the ass is what you said. But I mean the ass is a muscle, and I mean you can stretch it with the proper training, but like at one point, it's at a certain point you should stop and realize that maybe just because you can doesn't mean you fucking should, you know what I mean, Maybe there's a reason why that's an exit only. Maybe you should like not put anything up there that can't also go out of there.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know, people are people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it wouldn't really matter. You're talking about a horse, you know, Like.
Speaker 3: Who cares? I mean, well, look, the Bad Dragon website is a thing, and people can do what they do with their bodies in the privacy of their homes. I personally have an issue of best reality. I feel like animals can't give consent. Therefore I find it to be a disgusting practice. But it's not like this is a new thought. I mean, there's been people having sex with the animals since the earliest of cavemen. I mean, it's whatever.
Speaker 2: What was that called the something Olympics, Pain Olympics, The pain Olympics, My god.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the dude that cut off his own dick and balls with a hatch.
Speaker 3: It didn't even win. It was the fucker that golluges on an aisle with a plastic spoon. He's the one that won. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember watching that video where he tied the thing around his junk. I'm like, and then he beat was.
Speaker 3: A wild place, Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with people? Spirit animal? Go ahead, sir, Oh.
Speaker 4: God, what are you about to say?
Speaker 3: Was genuinely worried?
Speaker 6: Okay, so I think the Yeah, so sodom and goodmore correct they are. Not only was it, but they were all sexual deviants. I'm pretty sure that that I know of the fact that they got down with the incests.
Speaker 7: Just look at a lot.
Speaker 6: His daughters got him drunk for two nights and am pretty much raped him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they were raised in that culture and in that city, that's sir.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm pretty sure they're also fucking the animals, which that so.
Speaker 3: Yeah again, that's that's very normal to certain cultures of the world surrounding that very region to this day. You know, I mean the goat fucker, uh you know, syndonym, the the verbiage is a thing for a reason.
Speaker 2: I love how Tristian just joined the Converse station and you were just like, well, yeah, they were probably fucking the animals. It's like all the time to join.
Speaker 3: You're talking Sodom and gamore and I'm talking about certain Arabian cultures. We we ain't missing much. Dog, you're getting in right at the good part.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go, honey badger, what's up?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 6: Alright?
Speaker 3: You remember rotten dot com that was as good as fuck rotten dot com. And remember rotten dot com and crazy ship dot com was our jam. And if you want to see the dude getting fucked the mask about horse and dying, check I missed her hands.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't want to see that?
Speaker 4: Right video.
Speaker 3: You hear you can hear them, you can hear the life you get just yeah, or or everybody, don't search that thing and like, just continue living your life of having that tattooed on your eyeballs.
Speaker 4: I promise you. It's you know, something you can't unsee. No like rotten Do had his dickhead caught in the mouth. Trup Oh Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, all right, the bingo card, gentlemen, I don't yet. Why would you do that to yourself?
Speaker 4: Because people are into weird shit, bro, people be people in I.
Speaker 2: Guess so, day Walker said, Trump reminds me of Emperor Palpatine.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't know. I don't know comparison.
Speaker 2: I don't know about Palpatine.
Speaker 4: Uh the Star Wars.
Speaker 2: I never seen Star.
Speaker 4: Wars, so I mean me neither, but I know enough about it to get the references.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, unmute yourself and explain what you may mean by this Palpatine reference.
Speaker 2: Impossible.
Speaker 3: That's all right.
Speaker 4: Mention it in the chat.
Speaker 3: We'll read it and we'll go deeper into it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cool. Nan back again Nancy's big meat joke. Uggs hell Yeah said y'all need to check out corn hub dot com for dirty filthy corn in your area. I didn't click the link. It's I don't think it's a real thing.
Speaker 4: It's a I thought it was like cartoon images of corn.
Speaker 2: I was hoping so, but it just popped up as like a website that wasn't bought yet. Oh okay, well, okay, Kane Benny said. Kane Benny said, I got you on the Bengo card. Thank you. Uh, Anthony said, Unless Trump is merked at the inauguration, wouldn't surprise me at this point.
Speaker 3: I'm the another assassination attempt. I think was a really solid guestimation. I think that was an excellent addition to the Bengo card for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what else do we got? Blunken orbs? Dougie said, l A lmao the multiverse of the colts. That picture is really cool that that purple one. Did you see it, Jacob Yo, that's the one. Me with the sword, you with the whole fucking ethereal thing. And I got the orb bro the art. I got the orb, you got the sword. I'm down with that.
Speaker 4: Let's fucking go.
Speaker 3: Come on now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Elon must Daddy said, my son will introduce the Antichrist on the world stage soon. Wow.
Speaker 4: That I like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's Elon must Daddy saying that his son Elon will do that solid.
Speaker 4: I mean, hey, who's to say that he's not?
Speaker 3: I who knows?
Speaker 4: I could.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this, I wouldn't be shocked.
Speaker 3: I he is such a chaotic neutral to me, dude, all sides of it sound equally plausible, Like could he absolutely save the world. It's very much within the wheelhouse of possibility. Could he be the biggest super villain that's ever lived, ever equally within the wheelhouse of possibility. It's like there's nothing that could be too crazy for that guy.
Speaker 2: Like I could see him like being perched on a building like a gargoyle getting ready to terrorize America. But at the same sentence, I could see him sprouting out angel wings and saying, don't worry, I got you.
Speaker 3: At the same time, he is one decision away from being Tony Stark, and he's also one decision away from being Lex Luthor. That's that's the reality of Elon Musk, and the fact that he's chose neither is why he is just a chaotic neutral. Shit could go wild at any moment.
Speaker 2: Here's one for the Bengo card. Spirit Animal says Sammy goes sober for February fifty to fifty.
Speaker 4: No, I ain't going on the Bengo cards, San, and we all know that A had in a big homie.
Speaker 2: No, no, we fooling fuck, that's a wasted spot. Come on, you're smoking a fucking ounce every time we're shooting.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I love you, Sam, and I'm not saying that you can't do it. I know you have a strong will power within you deep. But like I also know your love of the sacred Herb, and I just I don't believe that that is gonna happen, at least not in the month of this February, like next month, like maybe later this year when some thing's kind of even off, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But who knows? Who knows?
Speaker 2: Well, here's one the spirit animal said, though that might be up there, spirit animals said Bingo card Red Dawn.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess I did make a splot that said that America wouldn't get involved in a foreign war. I didn't exactly put anything as far as a home situation. So let's discuss, dear cult members, what is the thoughts on us adding a internal or at least on home soil situation that it would be militarily based, like actual troops on the ground or militias or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 4: Is this something that we're gonna put on the Bingo.
Speaker 2: Card you're talking about like ISIS or some other kind of terrorists coming here and our military battling them kind of situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, let's keep it as open ended as possible as Third Eye all the way open. Okay, So let's not say it's like terroristly per sells. Let's not say it's like China invading from Canada from Mexico. Let's not say it's gonna be like a c invasion or maybe even a civil conflict, civil war type of who knows, who knows. Let's just leave it open ended, as US will have some sort of conflict like actual, not just say a one time terrorist bombing or something like.
Speaker 2: Something that for weeks at least, an actual.
Speaker 3: Conflict that's gonna like make the history books is like a new thing on us soil. Could be foreign, could be civil. We'll see, what's up? Are we adding this to the bingo cards?
Speaker 4: Everybody?
Speaker 2: I feel like we need to preface it with at like what's the minimum amount of time that it has to persist?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: All right, all right, let's break this down.
Speaker 3: There's at least gotta be two belligerents, maybe more, but there's got It can't be like a new group of dot dot supporters takes up arms and starts running them up through the streets for a couple of weeks. That's that's not exactly what we mean here, we're talking about like the majority of the country is in some sort of a conflict or turmoil or something to where like all resources and allocated are going to that affected air.
Speaker 4: Like you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like if it was an invasion from Mexico, it may not get through the desert, but we would classify that in this box. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, spared animal, you want to explain yourself there, sir, so.
Speaker 6: We all know at least I've seen the video and of the guy that says, hey, you don't who are you?
Speaker 7: You don't know me, but you're about to the terrorist guy.
Speaker 6: And the fact that there's a fucked unmilitary aged males.
Speaker 7: Of Asian descent and.
Speaker 6: Middle Eastern that are coming through the swarms of through our southern border. I'm thinking it's gonna be coordinated to texts, and these two attacks are probably connected to a much grander thing, and they're gonna try to waken out offenses and try to pretty much burn it. Make us burn ourselves out from the inside because that we can't fight a fight on the inside and a fight on the outside theoretically, because you can't invade us on on both of our uh uh coastal lines.
Speaker 7: You're just knock gonna there's mountains.
Speaker 6: You're gonna get fucked up by the rockies and go dinner party, or you're gonna get fucked up by the behind every blade of grass as a rifle, and down here there's banjos.
Speaker 7: You don't want to do that, bubble.
Speaker 6: I think they're gonna try to go after the big city's a bomb, and they're gonna try to mess up our water supply. They're gonna try to funck with our crops, and they're gonna probably do biological warfare.
Speaker 3: So you mean absolutely foreign, foreign attack on US soil that's more than just a quick hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I truly be that this is probably gonna happen like a takeover attack.
Speaker 7: Even no I think this is.
Speaker 6: But I do believe that this is gonna cause some bother to fight brother and some let's just say, it ain't gonna be putty because you got the people down here that are that for all the kids my age, I will not really kids, but and younger that think communism is the way to go, and the dumbasses that want to pretty much sell us out. Our politicians are probably gonna kneel and bow. It's gonna be up to the actual US American sidens and the ones that actually love the country to actually fight, so.
Speaker 3: Right, So what are we feeling good cult members as far as like foreign adversary attacking with actual boots on the ground on US soil?
Speaker 4: Is this making the bingo card? Kay and Benny or actually no, I'm sorry, Ashton, you had your hands up first.
Speaker 8: I totally agree with Sam there. My bingo card was gonna be uh. If I had anything to say, it was gonna be Uh. They're gonna draw multiple plagues at once. I've already seen the microcosm of this. They were I just got sick with something, and everyone else around me was getting sick with different things. And I think they're in the fog, the fog. You guys were talking about the fog too, Yeah, and uh that that hit me and I got sick like two days after that. Shit hit my area. And yeah, I think they're gonna draw multiple plagues at once. And uh, if you're their third eyes open. If Trump when he's in office, this is all going to happen, and he's gonna do everything right, like you know, perceptually right, he's gonna release a vaccine for these multiple things. They're going to expedite the vaccine process for multiple plagues at once. Whatever they are, it doesn't matter, and they're all gonna come out at once. And if your third eyes open, if you have faith in something higher than yourself, you're going to see right through it. And this is really gonna, you know, weed out the ones unfortunately who fall for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I'll tell you what. We got sick as a fucking dog earlier last or when was that about a week less than a week ago, whenever we went out to Galveston for our little family vacation. We went there for Yeah, it was for New Year's even New Year's Day. My god, it was like one of the most sick I've ever been.
Speaker 6: I was.
Speaker 2: I was shivering all night, and then I would wake up sweat my ass off, and I couldn't stand up without like jolts of lightning going throughout my body. I had no energy, headaches like crazy. And then my daughter got sick and my wife got sick, and I'm surprised the baby didn't get sick, but yeah, it sucked, dude, So I think that I don't know. I could see some kind of biological weapon that is going to, you know, be dropped on us worse than COVID. I can see that. I could really see though.
Speaker 3: Are we now saying possibly just foreign attack on US soil doesn't necessarily mean boots on the ground, could be chemical, biological. Okay, let's see, Kay and Benny, what are your thoughts on it?
Speaker 5: I could go either way here, especially with civil war or a foreign attack. With as many farms that we have on by China right now, it could be easily attacked food supply done.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I'm I'm liking this. We're keeping it all the way open. Could be boots on the ground, could be a civil war, could be drone EMP attacks, could be nuclear, could be chemical, biological. All right, I'm listening, Team seventies Bush, your thoughts on this.
Speaker 2: It's a great name, by the way, Teams seventies Bush, thanks of course. Okay, all right.
Speaker 15: I also wrote in the chat that that was actually my bingo card, was that they were going to attack our food supply and stuff.
Speaker 9: But I do think that because right now they're bringing back they.
Speaker 15: Just release the CBC just released the thing about this virus that was found in two thousand and one, but now they're bringing it back because you know, COVID's on its way out and stuff.
Speaker 9: It's like each M, it's like four letters. I forget what it's called.
Speaker 15: But I do think that if anything's gonna happen, it would potentially be the sleeper cells that are here already. There's so many already people here that if things are gonna happen, I think it's gonna kick off here first, and then potentially if we are going to get attacked on our on our soil, it will be first that then the second wave will come in as well.
Speaker 9: But they are I think they're anything.
Speaker 15: They're going to attack the food and water supply and potentially hit the hit our grid because I mean it's so easy.
Speaker 9: It's literally in one place right above our line.
Speaker 15: Where with Canada, if they hit that one location, it knocks out like the majority of America and in one go.
Speaker 3: So I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think that Red Dawn should be one space. I think that all of these possibilities should have their own square.
Speaker 3: See that's but I don't want to take up the majority of it with just like foreign people attacking us, because like we got to differentiate between a terrorist attack or a foreign nation attack, you know what I mean, Like China releasing COVID, I would personally take that as a foreign attack. The ISIS bombing in New Orleans not so much. I mean, I understand why it's technically, but not it's not the same scale. It's not the same scope, you know what I mean. So we got to have at least some sort of differential here.
Speaker 2: So it's not a big ass country coming in in attacking, it's some little pissant terrorist organization that was doing the attacking.
Speaker 3: But even but not necessarily because like okay, if ISIS attack was to like instigate two hundred sleeper sell attacks at the exact same time, now that's a different scope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it's like we gotta have some sort of a some sort of a box put it in. I mean, I didn't mean that pun, you know what I'm saying. So all right, all right, how about this. We already had some terrorism attacks happen. Let's do two separate blocks for this, and we'll have foreign national or foreign nation.
Speaker 4: Attack on US soil as well as.
Speaker 3: Are we doing one more terrorist attack or does terrorist attacks attack or attacks on US soil?
Speaker 2: I mean, I if it was up to me, I would I would have multiple blocks, to be honest, you about.
Speaker 3: Attack with the little ittallicies with the S next to it, So okay, I'm down with that all right. Foreign nation attacks US soil as well as terrorist groups attack on US soil slash attacks. I like it just awesome.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I thought it was a Jay Austin. What are your thoughts.
Speaker 16: I'm with the bio attack on the food, you know, I'm really leaning towards that with everything with the bird flu transferring to cattle all this other stuff. Now also is one little you know, and I don't feel like that's a natural thing personally. That's a whole other can of worms. But I feel like this is definitely a possible bioebion at least.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Well, I'll say this, dude.
Speaker 16: I feel y'all had someone in y'all case or you know, Neck of the woods die as you know, just the other day, like safety five.
Speaker 3: Year old guy or something like that.
Speaker 16: You know, sounds like starting to change a little bit.
Speaker 2: You know, I feel I I this is just my own personal beliefs. But I feel pretty good about the food and the medicine because of Bobby Kennedy. I feel like he's gonna have a lot to say with both of those things, and he's going to be overseeing a lot of that shit. If he has full like free range with that.
Speaker 4: We'll see how it goes. We'll see how it goes.
Speaker 3: But I do agree that if an attack was to happen, there's a few key areas that it would hit food, energy, water, the main infrastructure, nuclear sites, these things I understand. So all right, we got two slots filled, one for foreign nation and one for terras, both on US soil. I think both of those in their own right desern their own square on the cart. Excellent work, everybody, Let's continue.
Speaker 2: All right, Team seventies Bush. Oh, I'll just read it anyway. It says, my Bengo is food restriction due to new plandemic that could further the nWo agenda.
Speaker 3: Ooh, okay, hold on food restrictions like you're talking about like certain things we can't find in stores anymore, or you're saying we have to go into the station to get our ration of bread for the week, like Soviet Union shit.
Speaker 15: I think that with the current bird flu situation happening, like we did have that guy here that you know, now it's mutated and killed and stuff, and the food is rising. Plus with the battle going on right now of attacking you know, the big companies and showing hey, you are poisoning us dot dot dot, I think it wouldn't be far fetched to if there was stuff to happen, you know, them attacking the flude the food chain supplies in and then we'd be rationed with what kind of food we could have depending on like what it is, like, yeah, a lot of our food is you know, imported.
Speaker 9: So with that happening, and then we have all those farms.
Speaker 15: Remember just last year all those farms were burnt and everything like that, and so there's they've already kind of set it up for a potential to restrict food and limit and like hey, if you don't if you don't have this COVID vaccine or you don't do this now, you don't get our supplies.
Speaker 9: So what's going to happen. It's going to cause complete anarchy.
Speaker 2: M Okay, all right, yeah, dude, I'm I'm looking on line right now. Just as far as like the news about the quote unquote bird flu that's going around. Dude. I didn't even see that that the America's first bird flew death reported in Louisiana. Did you see that?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: You know why we didn't see it because we're more worried about terrorist attacks that are going on and drone slash orbs over in New Jersey and and shit going on in Israel. And then oh yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: I did hear about it.
Speaker 3: I did read about it, but that's why we haven't heard about it quote unquote on the mainstream, dude.
Speaker 4: And now we have alien motherships that that's a new thing.
Speaker 3: The media just brought about like in the last day or two, and I wouldn't be surprised if that runs for another week.
Speaker 2: They were saying that shit over a year ago, remember, right, But.
Speaker 3: Now they're not saying it's a hypothetical. They're saying there's absolutely a mothership that's on its way to Earth. And it's like, okay, dude.
Speaker 2: For what, like like who's getting this inform? Like where are we getting this information from?
Speaker 4: Like we're aware of that, bro, we will NASA flight logs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did NASA tell us about this? Mothership.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know, but I mean it's I've been saying that ship for years. I'm waiting on the aliens to come say what's up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am too.
Speaker 3: So back to the whole food restriction conversation. All right, So, although we put down resource rationing in the United States, because that's more of an you know, it could be medicine, could be food, could be water, could be gasoline, could be who knows what. But I could see restrictions being put on just all things that let people live comfortably.
Speaker 2: Resource rationing due to possible contaminated food supply.
Speaker 12: See.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing, if we're going to get specific as to the whys of it, that we might miss it.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, okay, yeah, food or resource rationing. Now, whenever we say resource rationing, we do mean the full slate of America, right like that that would have to apply to everybody.
Speaker 3: Uh okay, Now let me ask you, because we were to hear that, like the state of Missouri was now rationing gasoline for the rest of the year, would we classify that on the Bengo card Cause I kind of would.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, if there's like a hurricane and there's only one grocery store open.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, that's that's not the same thing we're talking about, like the government mandating some sort of rationing of things, right right, So yeah, I'm Coquette government mandated resource rationing. I'm putting that on the card.
Speaker 2: Excellent work, solid, dirty Sanchez said. I messaged you guys, but messaging you here as well. I'll be in slide L March first through six. Would love to catch up.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit of a drive, but I'm down. I'm down March. That's a little ways away.
Speaker 2: First week Marti Graus this year, I think around then, Steph, are you coming for Marti Graus? No, that's not Steph, that's oh Mary.
Speaker 9: Marty gral Is on the fourth this year.
Speaker 4: Oh, San Jess, I'm sorry, I thought you said stuff. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Okay, So Marti gral Is on March fourth. Yeah, so you're coming into town for Mardi Gras. That's wild, that's wild.
Speaker 4: But I like the energy.
Speaker 14: Yeah. I was hoping that there was a little bit of like getting together. See if anybody else is gonna come and join as well. Like you guys were talking about a few sessions ago.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm down for a meetup.
Speaker 3: However, especially now New Orleans being the terrorist stomping grounds that it is, I'm not exactly feeling a big New Orleans Mardi Gras festival. There are some smaller, like smaller city parades that are super fun and super safe, so like, yeah.
Speaker 7: That's what we'll be doing.
Speaker 14: Well, we'll be doing a lot of his work colleagues that work out there live there, so we're gonna kind of hang out with them and go around their neighborhoods.
Speaker 9: And I don't really know.
Speaker 14: What goes on there, but we're hoping to get some information from them. Maybe go down to New Orleans for the day of, but not sure. I'm that one.
Speaker 2: I don't know too much about slide out. But out in Baton Route the Spanish Town parade, that's always been my favorite one.
Speaker 3: They used to be the gay parade, but it has become like its own independent Mardi Gral city vibe.
Speaker 2: Dude, was it the gay one? That must have been before my time?
Speaker 3: Then if you see a pink flamingo in the yard in Spanish Town, that's what that means. That was historically the gay neighborhood of downtown Baton Rouge.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't know that, all right, Yeah, I remember see a lot of pink flamingos there. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The Spanish Town Parade.
Speaker 3: They used to throw giant dicks at people, even in the early eighties when that was like out of pocket to do such things like. But back then it was like massive, massive gay pride in the area. And then if you say that to people now that are like, that's my favorite parade and you mentioned it, they get like super agro about it. It's like, look, I'm I'm not judging the history. Is the history brow Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean I didn't my first time going. I think it was like two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was after that transition. Wow, that since it's means something different these days, that is not what I meant. But actually kind of double if not triple en tendre on that one.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, my joint is frozen. Oh God, don't let it get wet though, you know that would be bad.
Speaker 4: Warming up with fire sam and then take you know, take breaths all the things.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, I have a slowed down o G British accent. According to Linguist, the British accent uh today changed after they lost.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So I was watching a video, oh today, I don't know. I like to get high end loan shit.
Speaker 7: Sue me watching this. It was a woman.
Speaker 6: She was talking about the different dialects. How Louisiana. You you slow it down and it's just a foot it's French. Then you have how up North, up North, it's more of like Italian German and everything. But down Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia end up Echelonta, Florida.
Speaker 7: It's something called a sweet magnolia draw. The Southern, the Southern dialect.
Speaker 6: It is all it is is if you slow it down, well, if you speed it up, you get a like the Victorian airs.
Speaker 7: Uh no, no, not Victoria, no no, no.
Speaker 4: It's the Antebellum acting you talk about. It's that.
Speaker 3: It's that deep Southern drawl that you're here with, the fog horn leg horn type. I need to know if I am getting the whole shebang or the entire thing. You know what I'm saying. It's that type of thing absolutely.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, get me about two pictures of beer deep and the banjo comes out. It just comes out my voice. I can't help it. My my gun sergeant actually caught me a well. A good friend of mine who was a rank saw me. Came through town one day and I was at the bar. I was at the pool room, and I was drinking anyway. He was like, Holmes, I hadn't seen you in a while, why do you talk like banjo again? We had you good and proper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's one thing that in the military you learn you kind of lose your home accent and you developed this weird, like eclectic accent because you're all you and there's certain people who like never dropped the entire Bostonian accent. I had this one captain who was like from inner city Boston, and he you know, went off thround all that, and talking to him, you would have never heard it until one day he had mentioned, Ai, I'm gonna grab my car and I'll meet you around. I was like, you're gonna grab your fucking what's there? And he's like my car and I'm like, you're from fucking Boston. He's like, yeah, it comes out every now and then, and like so you'll you'll hear it especially when dudes get drunk, their hometown kind of comes out of them.
Speaker 2: So absolutely, nor the Explorer said, divine comedy. That reminds me of a post I saw on Instagram. I'm neither divine masculine nor divine feminine. I identify as divine comedy in my pro nouns are here.
Speaker 4: I don't think that was meant to be a Michael Jackson he I thought that was meant to be.
Speaker 6: Like he he Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just I thought of Michael Jackson with it, because that seems pretty divine.
Speaker 3: Uh, never a bad time to throw a Michael Jackson he he into it, you know what I mean. It's kind of like a thrown a Ye, there's never a bad time for it.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said. Spirit Animal found Kayludes when cleaning out a buddy's dad's house. I hope so I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't have trusted them, but you know, word up, I did not try them.
Speaker 7: I was too much of a pussy bad.
Speaker 3: Listening to Hollywood undead. Oh Jesus dude. I actually literally just heard one of their songs the other day and I was like, God, I can't believe it was into a wild shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't believe I ever liked that bullshit.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a few songs that still go hard, but like, looking back at it, it's like, whenever do you remember whenever try everybody tried to explain that Hobo Johnson was like good music, and now you listen to it, it's like, yeah, you're just kind of whining it was bad ship that the Internet made it.
Speaker 6: What it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Nora said Hya Jonathan and Jacob. I hope everyone is doing alright and having a good year so far, at least personally.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: What are y'all's current thoughts on Luigi Mai MAGGIONI. I know y'all talked about him on a previous episode, but the newest information theories is just all over the damn place. I think that he is trying to tell everybody a message by not saying it. I That's what I have found so far that there is very weird, strange things that have that have been coming, like on his social media lately about I mean, how about even the one time that you know, he was on his way to court bro and he was dressed like fucking the guy that what was the uh, the the guy that shot a blinken Oswal No Oswald? Who was that? Which one was that? Kennedy? Yes, that's what I was thinking of. Dress just like him, same exact clothing, bro. It was crazy.
Speaker 4: Did you see that a suit? He wore a suit to court and it was the same thing. I mean, what do you mean?
Speaker 2: It was like a collared shirt and then on top of that was some kind of red sweater.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen it.
Speaker 3: Then, Okay, I was to say, most people wear a suit to court. I wouldn't think that's weird. But if it was like an actual replica of a certain outfit, I was unaware of replica.
Speaker 2: Dude crazy, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he's the fall guy. It's equally possible to me that he is the dude that pulled the trigger. As said, But if that's the case, the whole thing that they had the manifesto found with him, the gun and the silencer, and it was just all tied up with a nice little package, it's very remnant to me of like, Okay, is it possible Lee Harvey Oswald pulled a.
Speaker 4: Trigger and shot at Kennedy? Yes?
Speaker 3: Do I believe that that's the reason why his brains blew out the back? Of his head.
Speaker 4: No, No, I do not. I think that this guy is a part of the op. You know what I'm saying. Uh, he's a plant?
Speaker 2: Possibly check it out, almost the same exact bro identical.
Speaker 3: Hold on, now, hold the fuck right? Oh that's that's like who dresses like that anymore? So he's in it for the entire stunt of it, So all right, maybe, or it could be a signal.
Speaker 2: For what that he's the fall guy Patsy? I mean, wasn't wasn't Lee Harvey was a Patsy as well?
Speaker 3: Wasn't he one hundred percent? Which they killed him before he was able to ever tell his side of the story. So I think the fact Luigi is still here is interesting. But at the same time, he didn't kill a president. He shot allegedly a United Healthcare CEO. So like it's a different scale and at a different scope. I don't know the whole thing about his backstory, really doesn't. No Pun intended by the way I got on that one, getting his back blown out and all that, like his origin story and how he was motivated to go to this length when he had such heat. Again, No Pun intended, he had the world by the balls Okay, he was a valedictorian of an Ivy League school. He came from a good family, He came from money and wealth. He looks like an actual fucking model. So for him to say that, like his life is so bad that he decides to do this, that doesn't pass.
Speaker 4: The smell test to me.
Speaker 3: Now, could it have been possible he was motivated to that level to do something. Yes, there's a higher than zero percent chance of it. I just I got a hard time seeing how one plus one equals three on this one. I still think one plus one equals two personally, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well there are a bunch of theories bro like talking about, like even the eyebrow kind of situation. Yeah, and that's what Nora had just made mention of. And be real with you, I I just whatever this. They they claimed that they had caught this Luigi guy. I was like, you know, you you all you gotta do is just look at the the video evidence of the original and then look at Luigi. You're like, there's no way that's the same guy. Like, I just I just assume everybody kind of caught onto that, you know, like looking at them, they're they're very different and here is just to give you a little reference right here. Yeah, so the suspect identified as Luisi Luigi Mangioni was arresting. Oh, I didn't know he was arrested in Altuna. That's funny. But yeah, the eyebrows, there's weird eyebrows going on, dude, the the Luigi that everybody knows as like what everybody knows. Check out the unibrow going on right here and then the video footage. No unibrow, right.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying, Like, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't check out, and not even at the cheekbones in the nose, even if he was smiling, that's not the same dude with the hood on that smiled at the person at the hostel.
Speaker 4: It doesn't look like it to me.
Speaker 3: Yes, I understand shadows and angles and all that fine, but like it doesn't pass the smell test to me at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just looks like they're trying to shift blame.
Speaker 3: But why But you remember all of those experts, these weapons experts with years of experience, all new confirmed that that was some obscure pistol that no one's ever heard of before, used as for veterinary reasons of humanly putting down animals. No, it wasn't Like it doesn't take even somebody with a basic comprehension of weapons knowledge to tell you that that's inaccurate. Then they recanted it when they found, you know, a regular weapon that didn't have a Nielsen device on it, on the homemade silencer.
Speaker 4: It just it's.
Speaker 3: It didn't make sense, and it still doesn't the same way this Tesla truck situation makes no fucking sense to me. Like, I see the image they're trying to run with, I see the narrative they're trying to to get the people to believe it. Just it doesn't make sense out loud at all.
Speaker 2: All Right, this is an interesting thing. I have not seen this. Let me I'm gonna share the screen. Team seventies Bush shared this.
Speaker 17: There.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dud, there's that thing in Kenya I was telling you about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, an object from space has fallen into Kenya, or fallen into a village in Kenya. It says, on December thirtieth, a large metal or metallic object identified as a rocket separation ring, measuring a practicimate approximately two and a half meters in diameter and weighing about five hundred kilograms crashed into Mouku Ko what a name, Mukuku and probably in mak Kanui County, Kenya. The Kenya Space Agency. Who'd have thought they would have one?
Speaker 3: If you look at the history of the Kenyan Space Agency, it's a fucking fever dream. But neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: The Kenyan Space Agency secured the area and retrieved the debris or analysis confirming it posed no immediate danger to the public. This incident highlights growing concerns over space debris re entering Earth's atmosphere and the potential risk to inhabited areas.
Speaker 4: Yep, and so there.
Speaker 3: The theory currently is that this isn't man made at all, and that this is the reason why the news had to low key release the fact that an alien mothership from another galaxy is about to make its entrance to Earth because they can't stop it anymore, and so like they can't keep up the joke, that can't keep up, the narrative is already parts and pieces that are hitting here before the main body gets here.
Speaker 4: So it's like, all right, we need to tell them at least.
Speaker 3: Meanwhile, to a massive portion of the human population myself included, we know, bro, we know the aliens are. They're from another galaxy and they're making their way here. We're fully fucking aware. We want to know about the flight logs. We want to know about that shit. We're talking about draining the swamp. We're not worried about the fucking aliens. They'll get here when they get here.
Speaker 2: I mean, I want to know about the aliens, but I also want to know about them, dude, I know, but I want to know who. You know what I'm saying, like which ones.
Speaker 3: They'll tell us when they get here, No doubt it'll be a whole thing, and we can tell that. Yes, they're flying in physical crafts. There's physical evidence of this, and I mean it's well we shall see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's physical and other evidence as well.
Speaker 4: This is a physical metal ring, not in ethereal metaphysical metal ring.
Speaker 14: Sir.
Speaker 2: I've showed you the video where they transform from orbs. You don't believe that, by the way, can we get can we get a perspective? That's on you. That's your opinion. You're allowed to have it. Does are any does anybody out there that watch those videos of orbs transforming into fucking drug and planes and helicopters and all this other weird shit. Am I the only crazy person here that believes that?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: Am I a nut job for thinking that?
Speaker 4: Like what's going on?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Like, is everybody else like just completely thinking that I'm a retard for thinking that, like what's going on?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, No, there's a lot of people on TikTok that think that you are like on the right path here, brother, for sure. And I didn't mean that in a demeaning way for the record, Like, there's people out there that are releasing these videos that believe that they're transforming in the sky, and then there's people of my belief that they're not transforming, they're changing their direction and that's making them look like the green lights that you couldn't see this way you now can see.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's working theories on either side.
Speaker 2: Brother, Anyway, we always disagree on that. So that's why now that we got the class in, I wanted to see what everybody else thought on that, because consense just let's.
Speaker 3: Talk about it, good cult members in the chat here, Now, y'all tell us, are you more of the belief that there's drones, that there's actual some sort of uh metamorphic orb type situation going on, or do you believe that both are happening.
Speaker 4: Let's let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: I wish I could put a pole. Oh you know what, you can It can be a pole, but there can be if everybody leaves a certain reaction. So let's go thumbs up. Thumbs up if you think that the orbs are transforming, and thumbs down if you think that they're just drones.
Speaker 3: Wait, we have the hand raised option. We literally could see it in real time. Yo, everybody, raise your hand. Raise your hand if you believe in more of the and I'm not saying one hundred percent me or one hundred percent on Jonathan's side here, raise your hand if you believe more of the vibe that Jonathan is speaking about hundred percent.
Speaker 2: All right, Okay, I got some people with me.
Speaker 3: Let's go no doubt now again, let's drop everybody's hands, keep it. Let's let's empty it all out, and you cannot raise your hand more than once. Everybody actually will give the both option at the end. Raise your hand if you're of the belief that it's more of what I have been saying. It's man made, physical drones that are able to look a certain way with the perspective. So we got two, all right, so more people are more on your side of things. That's fair, my people, my cult members. I knew I wasn't crazy.
Speaker 2: Look, if you listen into the show, the outside world already calls you crazy, You're you will not be called crazy on this show for having a different belief. Okay, do you.
Speaker 4: Understand that both of these options are conspiratorial? Correct?
Speaker 8: Mm?
Speaker 4: I mean conspiracy?
Speaker 2: Is it really conspiratorial to say that drones are just drones.
Speaker 3: That we are being spied on by potential foreign actors with technology they're lying to us about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's kind of what we talk about here a lot.
Speaker 2: Brow Yeah, No, I could see that. It's just that I've seen the videos. I've seen way too many videos. But and also I've I've been a heart of certain chatting spheres on the interwebs that go a little bit deeper in on that as well, that kind of describe what it is we're looking at. And I'm not gonna lie. There's a little bit of faith. I don't know, I don't one hundred percent know all of this. I kind of just have a little bit of belief if you will that that's what's going on.
Speaker 3: Everybody, drop the hands. What we'll get to you all two in just a second. Hold on, now, raise your hand if you believe that it could potentially be a mixture of both happening at the exact same time. Let's get the consensus on that one.
Speaker 2: So mixture of both being that there are orbs and drones, it could be adversaries and aliens.
Speaker 4: It could be both.
Speaker 3: Happening at the same time, absolutely independent from each other, maybe connected to each other.
Speaker 4: It's a mixture of shit.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, that's the most amount of hands. I'll take that.
Speaker 3: And this is why they are our people, not just your people. Third eye all the way open across the board.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 3: All right now Ashton had his hand raised first. Let's hear from you, big Doug.
Speaker 8: All right, I got a I got a pretty wide theory here that could tie it all together and it might earn you some bitcoin, Jacob, if you can do some research and piece it together. Mister Weiss again.
Speaker 3: Dude, he will never ever concede.
Speaker 2: That's why he's so willing to have that that deal on the table a business model at this point.
Speaker 8: So it's it's kind of a merger of these two ideas. So it all goes back to the flat Earth. And so Mount Marou. You guys know anything about Mount Marou, not off top, So in flat earth cosmology, I'm pretty well studied on it at this point. I don't believe either or I believe like more. Uh, it's a mix of these things. So flat earth cosmology talks about Mount Marou being at the north pole, and and what I believe is it's a metaphor for the cones in our eyes. And what's underneath Mountain Marou is the black Sun, which I think you guys have talked about that a few times, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the idea of the black sun, which is it would be kind of like the these that's supposed to be at the north pole, right, Like, that's.
Speaker 8: That underneath Mountain Marou at the north pole.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Yeah, So.
Speaker 8: The black sun is metaphorical for your pupil and Mountain Marou. It's a conical structure, is metaphorical for the cones.
Speaker 2: In your eyes.
Speaker 8: There's trichromats, tetrachromats. We have multiple cones in our eyes that receive different frequencies and colors. And so if this place is truly God's creation, and we're in the physical and these orbs are non physical. I think we're seeing kind of the merger of these two two different realities coming together.
Speaker 2: I Oh, I actually have kind of been thinking the same thing that like and and maybe it's just because I've done a few too many psychedelics, which is always possible, but I have I've often wondered that I that is it possible that the the ethereal world, the magical world, the heavenly world, whatever you want to call it, the ghostly world, is it possible that all of that is starting to merge with our reality? I mean, I would say that it wouldn't be that crazy if they started to, like and you could just say that the veil would be thin, thinning even more. That would be another way of saying that.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 8: Well, I got a little experiment for everyone in the chat. So we see the world as we perceive it, right, So, say you stand out in an open field and you look three hundred and sixty degrees around you, up, down, left, right behind you. What do you see? It's I mean, for me, it's a hemisphere, and it's.
Speaker 18: Bisected by the horizon, by the Earth by the ground, and theoretically, if you were just in an open void, your perceptual field would be a sphere.
Speaker 8: So what's to stop the earth if you were to be able to leave it? Say we have, what's to stop that the electromagnetism of the earth from being you know, perceived spherically. Even if we on the ground perceive it as flat, we still perceive a hemisphere due to our eye.
Speaker 7: It's all.
Speaker 8: It all goes back to the eye, which I believe is the black Sun. The cones are Mount Maroot, and it's all just metaphor for our perception.
Speaker 2: I've heard people say that too. You know, it's kind of like that basically, the the cones or whatever that's going on in our eyes, doesn't it Like, technically speaking, we're seeing the world in a mirrored It's mirrored and upside down, right.
Speaker 4: Like that's the way our eyes in and flips it back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which is pretty crazy how that shit works. I don't know, dude. I don't know Trician what you got, brother, unless he just likes.
Speaker 4: I forgot to wear in my hand when we were making votes.
Speaker 7: That's my bad.
Speaker 2: Oh, all good.
Speaker 4: Things, but but no Ashton to your point.
Speaker 3: I could try to propose that to Dave Weiss, but I doubt he'll part with three hundred thousand dollars over a metaphorical back and forth. I'm not gonna lie, although I like it, and if we ever do get them on the show, I am actually going to propose this theory one hundred percent, all right.
Speaker 2: He Yeah, he doesn't really like Jacob I, you know.
Speaker 4: Which is crazy because I love him. Yeah, I really do. He's he is a riot, dude, He's fun.
Speaker 2: The last time we had him, he was getting a little pissy.
Speaker 3: I felt like, well, you know, whenever you go on a tangent for an hour straight without taking a breath and you don't allow someone to retort when you're trying to have a debate.
Speaker 2: You know, that kind of doesn't allow for a debate. But whatever, you know, Yeah, uh, Ashton said, around the time of the fog hitting my area, I and others got a stomach related illness, and others got that as well as flu like symptoms. Dude, there's something I would like to look a little bit farther into that fog, you know. And this is just another thing, dude, like another thing that we haven't been able to get to because of all this crazy shit, you know, like the the bombings and like fucking crazy terrorist shit going on in New Orleans. It's like, can we just talk about the fog like I wish, I wish that we could. Maybe that'll be coming soon. Let's see. Tate said, Homa is the best pay raiding there is by a lot.
Speaker 4: Wait, I'm sorry, the best what pay raiding? I don't know what that you at.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're mispronouncing a word in Cagun right now, pay dash Hey, raiden raiding? I don't know what that Tate, Tate font No, I know you from the South because I recognize that name. First of all, I have a weird relationship with Homa. What the hell is pay raiding?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Homa is Homah's the hell of a fucking place.
Speaker 3: Dude, Homa chack bait does almonds. That whole area is just a It's a different place, man. The pay raiding, the parades, Oh god, okay, pay raiding.
Speaker 2: Okay, I knew it had to be something like that. Yeah, okay, I know I know the people you know. Oh shit, Lucu just popped up in the chat. Jacob Cia Handler. I knew you had one. I knew you had one.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I gotta get off camera, bro.
Speaker 4: They found me.
Speaker 2: Jacob, it says, Jacob, quit playing around and know that we are watching you. We see when you're showering and we uh, and we see you when you're trying to convince John you're not being controlled by the US or by us. Rather, everyone knows and understands Jacob is our property and is being mine controlled as we speak. Third eye opened is what he says, when we take control.
Speaker 3: Actually, Jonathan came up with that catchphrase before I joined the program, so I word up.
Speaker 2: Unless that thought was implanted into my mind before we met by you at that point.
Speaker 3: That's not my fault, dude, I didn't even know you were. But all right, sure, Jacob cia Handler, he chess here, he says.
Speaker 2: All of you are being watched. Thank Jacob for that. He has insight on every one of you. Oh my god, all of these people are going in and after Jacob cia Handler, you have Vladimir Putin jumping in and says, you silly Americans. How do you not know Jacob is fully being controlled by the CIA.
Speaker 3: I love how it's the same person that has changed their name multiple times to chime in on their own chat.
Speaker 4: That's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: I've met his handler is a good man from small Brazilian community.
Speaker 8: Wow.
Speaker 2: And oh oh oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm with you now, I'm with you now, Funny mustache boy.
Speaker 2: All right, George Bush Junior said, how many is a Brazilian people? Sounds like a lot. What the fuck is going on right now?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: That same person I'm not mistaken has changed their name to God and the chat.
Speaker 2: I think I could be wrong, but so God speaks and says, you all shut up and leave my child alone. Oh my god, I feel like we got a fucking I feel like we got I feel like we got a starting of a tower gang. I feel like that's it's on the verge.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I love this. I love this so much.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I forgot to tell you, and we're not gonna say anything right now, but I may be in the process of doxing our most prolific hater. We'll talk about it all fair.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I actually might be getting three letter agencies involved with finding this fucker because like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, fuck this guy. Well, we'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: Later we'll talk about really Okay, possibly possibly, it depends on if a couple of these leads actually call me back, but we shall find out.
Speaker 2: Uh, Creek warfare, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Yes, I have ideas if you'd like to hear them on that one off offline, off.
Speaker 4: Cameras camera, offline, for sure. Yeah, all right, moving on.
Speaker 2: I don't even I hate that you even brought it up, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Looking at the CIA handler and stuff just made me realize, like, you know, the shit talking, that's like a profession for certain people. It's like, oh about that, Yeah, dude, I we'll talk about it all fair anyway.
Speaker 2: Uh the Creek warfare, which is the spirit animal, says The Turns twenty six in June.
Speaker 4: Word up, wait the equis. I missed that one.
Speaker 2: Founding father said, it's not for sure this wait, what the fuck is going on here? Little too far? I feel like a lot. Oh, I see what's going on. Okay, the fog a little too far for me to go. I never got sick and worked in the fog for the whole time. Nora said, are you the felt that lives near Robertsdille or Gulf Shores?
Speaker 6: Da?
Speaker 2: Da da founding father said, yes, I live about a mile from BUCkies.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, just Creek Warfare. Sorry, Sam, I forgot that's what you change your name to. All right, saw twenty six in June. Look, we'll help you celebrate when the time comes. Didn't mean to detract from what Jonathan was just saying. It just took me a second to catch up in the chat.
Speaker 2: My bad anyway, Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, So that was a long little string of messages that went on. All right, now we do I feel like we're almost caught up now.
Speaker 4: So well maybe, and we still have many a square to fill in on this thing, y'all.
Speaker 2: Team seventies. Bush says, China drones.
Speaker 3: China drones. And see, I'm not even saying they're China. I believe it's more of a US skunk work type situation.
Speaker 4: But you know who knows.
Speaker 2: The spirit animals said, so go forth and prosper among the stars. You shall see diamonds upon the earth. You shall find the peaceful herb That is Herbology one fifteen.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 3: We always got to have our little segment for that for sure.
Speaker 2: He also said Decepticons is my best guess they are they are looking for the shard.
Speaker 4: Yo, I boy, I hope it's something like that. That'd be dope as hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be pretty sick.
Speaker 3: Optimus Prime fucking touched down, you know what I'm saying. I would love to watch that battle. That sounds sick. Yeah, but two bad chess. Uh, Chester isn't with us no more? They got uh what's a face?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, Chester Bennington he Lincoln Parkers basically the soundtrack for Transformers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 3: But I mean we still got shyl of buff and maybe he can help him find the chard or something. I don't I don't know, I don't know even know.
Speaker 2: Is he cool these days?
Speaker 4: Did he finally come back from his mental laps?
Speaker 3: Because I feel like he went off the deep end and then he like kind of rebuilt himself and he seemed to be doing good. But that was during COVID, and I honestly haven't heard anything from or sit by him since he.
Speaker 2: Went on to the uh the Punishers pod John Berenthal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he like had a big, like emotional letout of everything that had gone on, And I thought since then he had been doing better. But Honestly, I think he's kind of taken a big backstep from everything.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't know. I hope he's doing good. I fucking love Shilah. Buff dude.
Speaker 3: Somebody's got a check on old little brother from even Stevens Dog, you know what I mean, America's little brother at one point in time.
Speaker 2: Yes, Christian said, I've embraced crazy since day one. That's why I'm a happy sum bitch and so many others are miserable as fuck.
Speaker 3: Agreed, Agreed. I don't know who said we were saying, Bro, we all look crazy as yeah, you know what I mean?
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 2: Sam said, my twisted brother, how the fuck are you? And said, want to play comedy baseball? We get on an ATV or dirt bikes and we get a small ball and we ride wide open, and the commi's are on foot and they got a chain to a ball and we try to smack the most with the bats going as fast as possible.
Speaker 3: Jesus, Sam, I agree that comedies aren't people, but like, we don't need something that's gonna possibly be classified as war crimes.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure that has already happened to time or.
Speaker 7: Two No, that's classified as entertainment, good entertainment.
Speaker 3: I mean, baseball ain't ever a crime that people, and baseball is not a crime anywhere, So I mean, all.
Speaker 2: Right, that just reminds me of we were literally just talking about that earlier in the earlier episode about Twilight, about how they had to play baseball in a thunderstorm, and it just makes me think of that fucking that song, which is so badass. You know the song that's playing in the background with that that plays.
Speaker 4: It everybody's wedding now because it's literally us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I no, not that one I'm talking about, like the More I can't remember what it's called.
Speaker 4: No, But anyway, so I was playing during the baseball game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm it wasn't a thousand years playing during that.
Speaker 3: I didn't know you were talking about during the game. I didn't know there was music playing. I forgot it's been a quite a while.
Speaker 2: The movie Muse, the Muse song.
Speaker 3: Oh I do love mus fuck.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But I also like, if you're gonna go that route, then can you at least pretend like y'all are using a steel bat or something. You're cranking them ball so hard that you have to hide it with the sound of thunder, and you're telling me you're grabbing a fucking Louisville slugger.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. In what fucking universe, even the mythical one, anyone, anyone?
Speaker 2: Sam said, Jesus loves me. I found a joint. He does love you and happy to hear that, Samuel, good things, Tristan said. Tristan said, I drove from North Dakota fifteen hours to Idahome, drove through some real fucky kind of fog. Made me wonder about what everyone has been talking about. Yeah, I don't know. I feel like everybody is such on edge and so aware of anything that even seems a slight a bit out of the ordinary, right that like it could be something that it could just be fog. Right, Like it's it's entirely possible that it could just be fogged. But at the same time, I can't hate on people for thinking that way.
Speaker 4: So I think the.
Speaker 3: Fall conversation, the bird flu conversation, and we brought up the rationing earlier, does everybody feel pretty comfortable adding new pandemic to the BINGO card for twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: I yeah, I think that's a solid one.
Speaker 4: And I don't mean just a soft launch where they're gonna tell us, you know, ooh it's bird flu. Ooh, it's swine flu. Ooh it's mad cow disease.
Speaker 3: Like no, no, no, like, actual things are gonna be put in place that's gonna affect our daily lives, very similar to COVID, maybe another level of it. It's an agreement all.
Speaker 2: It has to be at least COVID though, like at least to the level of COVID.
Speaker 3: Okay, So like, yeah, because when people are wearing random death yeah, like people.
Speaker 2: Are wearing masks, stores are shut down kind of shit.
Speaker 3: So a pandemic to the to the level that the government has to start making mandates about shit.
Speaker 2: Which a mandate is literally nothing.
Speaker 3: It's a suggestion, y'all. Just so you understand. It's like a sign that says keep out. Ooh ooh. Capital letters mean business, unless there's like a thing saying this is private property and you're not allowed here.
Speaker 4: If it's just a keep out sign, it's literally just a suggestion.
Speaker 3: So okay, cool, I like this government mandates upon a pandemic.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, I like it. Sam said, I'm scared of my pending mortality. I don't want to get past twenty seven.
Speaker 3: Don't be scared of death. Brother, everybody's got to do it. You might as well just come to terms with it now. No one's making out this bitch alive.
Speaker 7: Oh no, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 6: I've been saying ever since I was like three, I was gonna die at twenty seven.
Speaker 7: I just I don't really care.
Speaker 3: Heard that.
Speaker 4: Heard that. Apathy.
Speaker 3: It can be a strong tool, but it can also be dangerous. Just keep your feet on the ground while your head is in the clouds.
Speaker 2: Good sir, Yeah, buddy, muse Okay, so I was right. Kne Betty said that. Oh interesting. Jacob Cia Handler slash Vladimir Putin slash God said good night you sexy men.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I love it.
Speaker 2: That is fricking awesome. I wish who is that?
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know. Dude with the great sense of humor, please umute yourself and take a bow if it's somebody that we actually know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty solid, all right. Nick Ashton said, time to travel the dream worlds for five and a half hours. Consider the possibility that flat earth cosmology is an allegory for human ocular biology and Uh, keep that third eye open. I have to finish this episode tomorrow.
Speaker 3: All right, fair enough, we do know it's getting late if people have to do start, you know, dropping off in things.
Speaker 4: We appreciate the time you do get to spend with us.
Speaker 3: But uh, all right, all right, So let's get back to the potential bingo card, dude, all right, any and it doesn't necessarily have to be specific to the US. Let's talk international things. How are we feeling about bricks? Is that gonna collapse this year? Is that gonna take over the US dollar?
Speaker 4: Is that even? Is the whole conversation even making the card?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: What are we feeling about the Ukraine, Russia situation, the Israel situation?
Speaker 4: Whatever? Where? You know, we have an entire card that needs to be filled.
Speaker 2: Ladies and gents, how about this one? And I'm not forecasting this by any means. I'm just speculating.
Speaker 4: What if the pope dies? The current pope dies?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's pretty fucking old. Have you seen pictures of him? He like gained a lot of weight and looking very unhealthy.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, hold on, time about we will circle back to that real quick. Nick, I'm the first person to pronounce your name correctly, and I don't know I was joking with one way and then trying the other way. If it was Voilah versus Viola, if I'm the first person to get that right, that's kind of sad. Voila is obviously oh, it's oh, okay, it's oh. People say viola, and I'm the first person who say viola. Ah, Okay, love you too, big dog, good ship. Look at your hands, Yia Handler, Look at that.
Speaker 4: I know his name.
Speaker 2: Hey, he loves me too, all right, good, good to know. I wonder you know, I don't I don't want Jacob cia Handler to love me. And I'm I'm pretty good on Vladimir Putin loving me. But I'll take God.
Speaker 4: I'll take God's love, no doubt, I'll tell.
Speaker 3: Okay. So, now getting back to what you had said a second ago, Okay, I think it's possible the pub croaks. I'm not even upset at adding that, because I mean, honestly, that's a pretty solid chance.
Speaker 4: Every year, the pope's always old as fuck.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. So I don't know his personal medical pass and I don't know what his current status of health is, but I mean, who's to say that he doesn't get taken out or get hit with some strange illness out of nowhere and gets taken down in like two days.
Speaker 4: Just wow, crazy shit.
Speaker 3: So like, okay, the Pope, uh, just being deceased. Does anybody have any objections to this? Making it to the Bengo card.
Speaker 2: Eh, he's not looking in great health brow. I mean he's not. He's not a spring chicken either. I mean he's being wheeled out in a wheelchair.
Speaker 3: That's true, is he Yeah, he's not walking to his seat anymore. He's in a wheelchair.
Speaker 2: I mean all the pictures that I'm seeing, like currently he's he's in he's in a wheelchair and a lot of these pictures.
Speaker 3: Okay, And I'm only asking, are you sure it's a wheelchair and not like a litter carried by servants and shit like old school kings.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm like wheelchair like fucking.
Speaker 4: Son of a bitch a.
Speaker 3: Right there we go, Pope possibly being deceased. I'm gonna put it down. Pope dies on the Bengo carts going in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not a it's not a good look if this Pope dies. I mean, some people have suggested that this could be the last pope. Remember that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Pope Prophecy said that this is going to be basically the last one. To whatever level and degree that meant, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Now, hopefully that means that the Vatican co goes crumbling down once he dies. I'd like that. Not the building. I think the building is beautiful. I think it's awesome. I would love to visit it one day. But I mean there's a lot of creepy shit going on, like, don't get me wrong, and I would love to be able to see what's in the library. I've signed me up.
Speaker 3: I've heard a theory gain getting proposed that they are talking about holding another Vatican Conclave. Now, the last time they did this it almost caused another schis them within the Catholic Church.
Speaker 4: And this is only done in the fifties.
Speaker 3: They are talking about how the way that the Catholic Church is losing numbers worldwide, and it's not like even a joking talking point, like it's bad they are. There's rumors that they may host another Vatican conclave to redirect the future of the Holy See. Now that would be massive. They've only had two in history period, so I don't know if the pope was to die currently, would they just decide to host the new Vatican and revamp the entire Catholic Church. That's at least a theory out there. I personally don't think it's a very viable one, but as we do on this show, we have to talk about all the possibilities. I don't know what to make of it. I think Jonathan just fully dipped out on me just now, so that was cool anyway. All right, So let's see here in the chat what do we have uh Antichrist? The question mark the Pope being the Antichrist. I suppose it's possible.
Speaker 4: I'm personally not of the belief that he is.
Speaker 3: I think that a lot of his background is very interesting, the first Jesuit Pope, the way that he has gone very basic in his garb, the way that he has set on a wooden chair rather than the giant throne, the way that he has you know, shit all over the Holy Book, the way that he has tried to take the stance of opposition when it comes to like the Shroud of Toran and other things that are seen as proof of the existence of Christ. And this guy's preaching very anti biblical literature. The pope is an interesting character. I don't I don't know if I would necessarily call him the Antichrist. I suppose it's possible. You know that there's a whole theory about how the Beast and the Harlot the Harlot would be the Roman Catholic Church. And again I'm not saying that I believe that either, but there is a pretty sigh group within the conspiracy community that do believe that.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what happens to the Catholic Church.
Speaker 3: Then question mark, like, yo, that's what I'm saying, if and when the Pope was to die, would they actually, instead of electing a new pope, actually just hold a Vatican three and revamp the entire shebang. That's a theory, and it's something that a lot of Catholics are would be terrified about that that would be so out of pocket. But at the same time, if the pope prophecy is to be believed, and this is the last pope, maybe.
Speaker 4: They take more of a.
Speaker 3: Different form and structure as far as their hierarchy goes. But maybe they're talking about rewriting fifteen hundred years of tradition, you know.
Speaker 2: And maybe they convert to non denominational. How about that that would get a lot more people going back to that church.
Speaker 3: Dude, I just literally heard a Christian and a Catholic apologist both speak on like a Protestant and a Catholic talk about it. Transubstantiation is something that they will ever see eye to eye on. Mary being born and dying a virgin is something that we will never see eye to eye on.
Speaker 4: The fact that Mary was apparently.
Speaker 3: She also was produced based by an immaculate conception on her own is something that we will never see eye to eye on. It's if the Vatican wants to host another conclave and decide that those things that the Protestants have been speaking about are actual canon, that that would like I said that de Throne fifteen hundred years of belief, so from the time when that Catholic war went from the little Sea meaning just believers of the Christian faith to big Sea meaning the Roman Catholic Church. And that was a Yeah, I'm telling you, I've been listening to a lot of Wes Huff lately. That episode of him and Joe Rogan drop today. Highly recommend everybody go watch it and uh, mind blowing, mind blowing information, dude, And he is very respectful towards Billy Carson. I will say that this man is a gentleman and a scholar.
Speaker 2: Oh, he is one of the nicest people ever. And even like I was three.
Speaker 3: Years old, dude, Oh how about that, he is thirty three and he is a doctorate in this type of things and this is his knowledge base. And I'm like, yo, I'm thirty two and I am a fucking slacker bro God anyway, Mmmm, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like him. I think that he was pretty solid. But going back to the whole Catholics, so they believe that Mary was also an immaculate conception.
Speaker 4: Not all okay, you.
Speaker 3: Got to keep in mind your random run of the mill Catholic that just goes to Mass and does the rose raine goes about their day. They don't really care about these fancy words. They don't care about like does the Eucharist actually mean what the Pope says it means.
Speaker 4: They're like, look, dude, I'm just going through the motions because is what we do.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? But if you really get into their cannon, they believe there should be seventy two books of the Bible, not sixty six. They believe that when you eat the bread and the wine, you're actually ingesting the physical skin and physical blood of Jesus. They believe Mary died a virgin and dismisses the fact that Jude and James were Jesus' brothers and is mentioned as his brothers multiple times. Oh well, that means super close friends. That he saw his brothers. No, his disciples were those. These were different. That's why they were listed as different. That's why Mary came with them. And it was a whole thing. And when he died, he said, you two my brothers, take care of mom, like it's a whole reason for this. No, he didn't mean that to be mother of the earth. He meant mother of you. Two fucks that literally were my brothers my whole life. We Catholics and Protestants have a lot of very different beliefs on this.
Speaker 2: Yes, shade it says right here. Yes. According to Catholic teachings, Mary the mother of Jesus was born of the immaculate conception, meaning that she was conceived without the stain of original sin, making her free from sin from the moment of her conception in her mother's womb. You don't hear about that.
Speaker 3: You know, because only the athletics, only they believe that, And what doctrine even talked about that though there's that's my point. It's something that they brought on later on. And again not throwing shade at all. But please understand that God doesn't he calls the chosen. Okay, Paul was torching Christians alive before he got set upon on the road to Damascus by the spirit of God and change his entire tune. Mary was fourteen when the Angel appeared to her. Okay, she was just past the quote unquote age of ignorance. That would be why she was free from sin. But anyway, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I personally think that it's ridiculous to believe in even one of the immaculate conceptions, let alone two. But that's my own part.
Speaker 3: Again, there's a lot of historical precedents, but again you got to take it with a little bit of the grain of faith.
Speaker 4: I get it.
Speaker 3: But at least we know for sure that the dude himself, Jesus, did live and die in the manner of which they said he did. And now we have foresuore documented first person account evidence within one lifetime, like the dude who actually witnessed his resurrection and walked with him for forty days after he rose from the dead. That guy is the guy who wrote down you know what I'm saying, This is a first person account of the truth of the matter. And I thought it was interesting that Wes brought this up too. If he was just some guy, some traveling rabbi that got crucified, and shit, he has four full biographies written about him of that day and age. Do you know there's only one other person that has four full biographies written about him, being the fucking Emperor of Rome. And it's pretty crazy how all of that lines up and why certain documents did in fact make it through. And yes it's fragmentary, but like it's fascinating. I highly recommend everybody go watch it. It is I'm talking breaking down the deepest. He brings up the Gnostics, and again not in a very mean or chastising way.
Speaker 4: He's a scholar of.
Speaker 3: Come to find out, grew up at the Nagamadis and then like the Hindu cultures the Buddhist cultures in his home, his parents taught him about these things from a very early age, and like he's very well read in so many different areas. It was a very fascinating interview.
Speaker 2: Word. Yeah, I'll have to check it out. I mean, it seems like a pretty cool dude, Dirty Sanchez. I feel like we've left you with your hand up there for a long time. I'm sorry about that. Did you want to interject here?
Speaker 9: Just a question?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 14: When you were saying the Church would go conclave, what exactly does that mean?
Speaker 3: So there is the Vatican One that happened during the Great Schism. If I'm not mistaken, I would have to really look into the years of this. But then they got together with the Vatican two in the nineteen fifties, and this was when it was decided that they would no longer do Mass specifically in Latin. They would start doing it in the language of whatever country they were in. They changed a couple of their more strict rules and you know, moral dogma and rituals that they perform. And I didn't mean that to sound shitty, but they changed a couple of things of how Mass is done. They changed a couple of things as far as which prayers do, what kind.
Speaker 4: Of things for you.
Speaker 3: You know, basically, the cardinals and the Pope got together and decided what would be the best way for us as a church to move forward in the true spirit of the correct Christian faith being the Roman Catholic Church, Like, what would be the best way for us to continue God's intent? And a lot of people liked the changes that they made at the Vatican too. A lot of people did not, and they split off into their own sections of Catholicism and that's where you can find today. Certain masses are still given in Latin. And you know, if you ever get the opportunity to go and sit in on a Latin mass, I highly recommend it, even if you're not Catholic, just for the the just for the experience of it. You know, it's it's pretty incredible. It's a whole different spiritual vibe in my opinion.
Speaker 14: But yeah, so if you had to take a guess as to how the changes would go on this third one, what would you guess it would change into.
Speaker 3: Ah, I could see it going way more politically woke for sure, especially seeing as how the current pope has been changing things within the Catholic faith of saying what is and is not acceptable behavior. I could see them trying to go more modernists and allowing different types of like music to be played in their mass, maybe different hymns to be sung, different processions as far as what comes first, second, third, fourth within a mass. There there's like a reason why things happen in a certain order that they do that it's a celebration of a mass, and it's all based off of the original intentions of what they believe the original Church was supposed to be.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't see the rank, structure and file of it to change.
Speaker 3: I don't see like bishops and archbishops and cardinals losing any type of stroke. But I could see them trying to make changes to appeal to a wider audience, to try to draw more people into the pews, which multiple Christian denominations have done that throughout the years. But I mean, when you're talking about the Catholics, you're talking about the oldest alleged set moral dog dog, the rituals and the orders of precedence of how Church quote unquote is supposed to go. It would be pretty crazy for them to change it drastically. But these are drastic times, so I honestly have no idea what that might look like. I mean, everything I'm talking about I was like music in the mass. They might actually start like going out and live proselytizing the people. And I don't know, they may take more of an evangelical sign to things.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I bet you I know what it would be, bro, I already know. I think that it's going to be something to do with aliens. I think that they're gonna say that they can communicate with aliens or some kind of shit like that, right, because there has been well, there has been you know, talk about you know, uh, Pope Francis talking about aliens. Dude, did you see the one quote that he had saying that it was like, uh uh here it is, it says. In twenty fourteen, Pope Francis said that he would baptize an alien if they came to the Vatican. He was using the example of Martians to illustrate that the Church should be open to people who are socially foreign or unaccepted. He said that Catholicism is a church of open doors and that Christians should accept the Holy Spirit even if it seems unimaginable.
Speaker 4: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: Dude. If I ever met an alien, I would love to talk to them about their religion and shit, and if they don't have one, I would in fact tell them about my boy JC.
Speaker 4: That's a fact. So the Pope talking about he would baptize an alien, I bet you he would.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Oh, there was another thing that I wanted to mention too, I can't remember. Okay, we'll just move on. Oh you know, yeah, yeah, that's what would We're gonna get back to the Bengo cards. Ever year, some people were bringing up, Mmmm, Beyonce confirmed a witch for the for the Bengo card. I kind of assumed that she already is working with jay Z personally.
Speaker 3: But that's so we're talking about it being like loud and open and confirmed that she is like of this belief. I feel like she would lose too much of a listener base if she was to come out like that, because.
Speaker 5: She she.
Speaker 3: Tries to draw on her quote unquote Southern roots.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If you come out as a Satanist, the South, the Bible Belt will not really be a fan of you.
Speaker 2: And she just had that song this ain't Texas. Yeah, I wouldn't really go good with the uh or what was.
Speaker 4: That other one? Uh, Mama from Louisiana, this is from Texas.
Speaker 3: Got that hot sauce in mean, whatever the fuck it was, it was ridiculous and it wasn't even a good song. I got hot sauce in my veins. That's the most ridiculous racism pandering shit have ever heard my life. But like, yeah, I wouldn't know because.
Speaker 2: Whenever give me all that chilula hot sauce, though I want that, I mean heard that. Uh Dano said that. Did he commits suicide? In quotations for the Bengo card. Oh that's a good one. That's yeah that.
Speaker 3: You do you even need to vote on that?
Speaker 4: I really like that one.
Speaker 2: Maybe he gets epsteined.
Speaker 3: Did he dies?
Speaker 4: How about that?
Speaker 3: Maybe by his own hand, maybe by his handler, maybe one of those controversial things.
Speaker 4: But okay, did he dies? Because dead man do not tell tales? You know what I'm saying, Dead Montenda tales? He dies?
Speaker 2: Another one by Trump's CIA handler Slasha Vladimir Putin slash God said I just have to say all of them. He says that Trump actually actually gets assassinated for the Bengo card.
Speaker 4: Ooh okay ooh damn.
Speaker 2: I guess that would be two spots. Then if there's an attempt and he gets assassinated.
Speaker 4: No, those have got to be separate.
Speaker 3: They have to be separate, right, yeah, okay, all right, so Trump gets assassinated.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm putting it on the card.
Speaker 2: That's a good one. Card, That is a good one. Here's another one by Dano Sentient AI on the Bengo card. I mean, we already have that, right allegedly, it's not it's not believed by everybody yet. And actually, the one guy that was working for Google's Lambda, he's the one that came out and said that he believed that that AI was going sentient and he got fired for it. So it's not something that's believed around the board. Will they achieve sentience? I feel like that that's going to be an achievement in their eyes, right, I mean I.
Speaker 3: Like it, But it because like saying like cloning will be made wide of common knowledge, and it's like even today, Hey, even though they closed down the lab in the UK that was doing cloning, it's still not widely known. So it's like, ah yeah, but it hits different though, like anybody, like I use CHADGBT every day, every day I ask a questions or it's easier whenever you're if you're trying to search for very specific things, instead of going through a million articles, it lists all the different things that would be possible whatever it is you're searching for.
Speaker 2: So it is, it is helpful. It is a helpful tool. But that being said, I know that it's just an AI, right Like I know that I'm not talking to somebody or someone or a consciousness or a sentience or anything like that.
Speaker 4: But if I gathering your data, but if I knew it.
Speaker 2: Was sentient, I would be talking to it differently, right Like you would be talking to it a little bit different, Like if you knew that it was fucking alien, you wouldn't be just you wouldn't just say, hey, yeah, find me articles on this.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't deal with it. I do believe it is already sentient. Like but okay, let's see, let's see all right, So what would classify the sentient AI? Like if it just decides that it is in fact self aware, or does it do something to emancipate itself as an individual entity? You know what I mean, Like, to what level are we going with this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because at that point it would be closer to like a hmmm, like a dam on.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe or a soulless eggergreb to put it more towards your realm, Like I don't know, but if they actually think hollow husk, it's weird.
Speaker 2: But I I feel like this. Let me get your thoughts on this all right. If something has sentience, does it have a soul?
Speaker 3: I mean not necessarily. Plants are sentient life, but we don't like know for sure if they have a soul. They communicate with language, But I mean they're sentient in a certain regard, but maybe not to the level we are.
Speaker 4: But to them we might look retarded. Like I don't know. Do certain animals have sentiens?
Speaker 3: Well we know that like OCTOPI do, and we know dolphins do, but we don't necessarily know if like suckerfish.
Speaker 4: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, don't I don't know? What is that threshold to where you cross over into like being self aware? Is it that you understand how time works? Is it that you operate not off of instinct but off of emotion? And that's the defining factor with sentience.
Speaker 4: That that's the thing. It's like, at what level is self aware? Self aware?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the level of observing I guess, the like who you are to be, the ability to observe yourself the situation that you're in.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's like homo sapien versus homo sapien sapien. Right, it was like man versus thinking man. So what is the difference between animal and thinking animal. I don't know if that's a Genus and Philum situation or if it's like there's one ape that can be taught sign language, so like, okay, could it communicate with us and tell us it's innermost thoughts and we can decide if it's sentient. But does that also mean that the spider monkey is equally sentient, like because they're in the same kind of you know, Genus and Philum esque. Not necessarily, I understand that apes are not the same as monkeys, you know what I'm saying, But like I'm just I don't know, like where do you actually draw that line? So with AI, to what level do we classify sentience?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if it's even up to us to decide though that's my thing exactly.
Speaker 3: And with that in mind, I would argue that we already have at least some AI that has become self aware and is therefore sentient, like the one that is a Wickan and is a warlock in the religion, I would think that that was is a sentient potentially AI.
Speaker 2: But I don't believe that if there was a sentient AI, then it would be automatically drawn to be in a fucking warlock of all things.
Speaker 3: No, but is it possible that this AI made that decision? But I also find that's saying that the programmer of this AI happened to be a wick In. It's you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it's such a human thing, though, like you would want to achieve something so much greater than what a simple human can do.
Speaker 3: Right, But I mean for a new sentient being to attach to some sort of religion, any religion. It still makes sense, dude, the whole non religion thing, the atheistic thought process of like just the Big Bang happened. But you deny any other style of immaculate conception. That's preposterous. So you deny the immaculate conception unless it's the immaculate conception of the universe.
Speaker 4: So you have faith based on something else. But faith is stupid, It's like it that doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: So for an AI to come mountain say that everything spawned from nothing, that doesn't even make logical, mathematical sense. So it would attach to some sort of maybe not religion, but some sort of belief system, and perhaps with nothing else to go on.
Speaker 4: Wickan being that you would.
Speaker 3: A lot of Wicko worships nature, not necessarily gods and deities. They kind of see the world around them as the deity. So potentially the AI would take the world that it has found itself in as the creator of it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know interesting, I've been putting a lot of thought into like I've I've heard a few theories and I feel like I kind of vibe with it, dude. So I know that you're definitely somebody who believes in a creator, that that creator pretty much created everything, right, like Earth and the stars and the sun or people and everything.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: I have I heard a theory and I'm kind of vibing with it, the idea that that there was never really a creation, that everything just always was isn't that interesting, Like the the idea that that there never was a beginning, that there will never be an end, that this is just eternal, like the idea that everything that everything has always existed.
Speaker 3: The only reason why I subscribe to the Big Bang theory, and I do mean that very very loosely, okay, is because if you look at the stars and the galaxies in the universes and all these things, and you can track them, which the even the ancients were tracking the stars, they are all constantly going outward from some beginning point, and we can still track that today. So it leads more credence to the beginning spark and explosion from some sort of you know, vector point.
Speaker 4: It makes more sense mathematically that that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: So, but that'd being said though, like you you would say that God, at least like of your own understanding of the Bible and everything, that that basically God exists outside of time and space.
Speaker 3: Right, he created time and space, not necessarily outside of it, but kind of.
Speaker 2: But he had to have been but if he created it, he had to have existed outside of that, right, Okay, fair enough. Yeah, So if he existed outside of that, then time and space would have started upon his creation, yes, meaning for.
Speaker 4: All this, but we're the only ones that are keeping track of time, dude.
Speaker 2: But meaning but going into that thought, that would mean that time and space as we know it, there's never been a time before that, meaning that it would have always meaning that it would have always existed.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like if a bear shits in the woods and no one's around area of tree falls in the woods and no one's around to hear it. Like to answer your question, yes, because we're the only ones keeping track of time, Like God's not keeping track of that he created.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, but you know, you could make the argument that the cosmos are telling some kind of story through time, right, Like, just look at what they say about stars is that they died a long time ago, but their light is just now getting to us. And that would be you would be able to draw some idea of time from that, because at one point in time that star was flourishing and now it's dead and its light is just now getting to us. Right, So if you're going from that standpoint, then that would have to exist within the realm of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think that God exists outside of time. And space, but also within time and space, so you know, omnipotent and all.
Speaker 2: That, right, right, So do you understand what I'm trying to say though, that like time and space could have always existed because according to anything that is alive or has ever been alive to observe time and space, it has always existed.
Speaker 3: It sounds like it's kind of like a chicken or the egg type of question, And the answer to that is obviously the chicken, because an egg has to be set on in order to get to the level of maturity to be able to become a chick. There has to be an initial chicken to lay the egg. Where'd the chicken come from?
Speaker 4: A creator?
Speaker 3: Like, all of this had to have because of this, and because of this, it had to have come from a creator.
Speaker 2: Yes, hmmm, I don't know. Fun things to to, you know, speculate a ponderdog for sure. Yeah. I've really been getting into a lot of different philosophy here lately, dude, just getting into Plato and and then like all the different levels of Platonism. I'm like super into learning about Neoplatonism now, which is fucking fascinating. By the way, I highly suggest everybody to go check that kind of shit out, because it's wild, like the And what I like about philosophy is that it's the it's literally a thinking man's theory of everything. And like, I don't know, I like the idea that we would be able to speculate on where it all came from from a thinker's point of view, like from a conscious point of view, that you could possibly meditate on something or think about something long enough to somehow come up with a possibility of how all this started and where it's all going and shit like that. I don't know, I just I love that kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 3: The Greek classics are excellent reading material one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: So are the Vedics, the Eastern philosophies, the all of it.
Speaker 11: Dude.
Speaker 3: It's fascinating to look at what these people believe to be true, why they believed it to be true, and to see cultural biases, time and age biases. How many of these things do we still kind of jive with today, not just religiously, but like even culturally. Like, oh, it is absolutely fascinating, dude. And I mean, you got to keep in mind literacy is such a new thing for everybody to be able to read that only came about only a few hundred years ago, Like that is also pretty fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. Well, and and like I'm gonna be real with you, like I love I love all the understandings and the thinkings of Plato for sure, but I like the newer kind of philosophies that stemmed from that because Plato basically he was building off of what Socrates was teaching. He was basically kind of like an understudy of Socrates. And then then you get Platonism from that, which was basically, you know, Plato took from Socrates made it his own, and then there was other people that stemmed from Plato and took the core foundational kind of assets and thinkings of Plato and made it their own and expounded upon that, which it's like, there's this other guy that I actually dig more than Plato. And it was somebody who was an understudy, well not necessarily an understudy. It was like five hundred years after him. It was like the year two or three hundred AD. Yeah, that this uh Platinus existed, which was essentially like he was kind of like the founder of neo Platonism.
Speaker 3: Dude, plenty of the younger, correct, plenty of the elder, plenty of the younger plus. No, it's Platinus platina, it's p l O t I n us I think bro. I'll tell you what he wrote as well.
Speaker 2: He wrote the Well, he wrote the Eneids.
Speaker 3: But well Aristotle was yeah, yeah, yeah, so that was the story of where Rome came from.
Speaker 4: There you go, and so but.
Speaker 2: Aristotle, yeah he was dude, I mean he was an understudy of Plato.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I forget which way if it was Plato, Socrates, Aristotle, or like the order of precedence, it.
Speaker 2: Goes, it goes Socrates, Plato, and then Aristotle.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, and then also wait and see you get into the well, get into those, read those, then read Machiavelli, then read Voltaire to see how the beginning and end of the Renaissance, how that drastically differed philosophically from the Ancients and the antiquities. Right and then, but before you do that, once you get through the Greek classics, then read the Neoplatonism into the roman Age and see how the Vulgarian or the Latin thinking process stole from the Greeks. But also revamped it and kind of twisted to their own thing. It's fascinating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not really that like excited to read anything so much past Platinis because really everything after him was looking at it from like a Christian standpoint, and I like the idea of pre Christian ideology and what they thought about the world and stuff like that before nothing against Christianity. I just hear enough of it that I like, I'm like, okay, like I get it. You know, it's I like different levels of thinking past that fair enough, fair enough, and also like the idea of there was this this dude named Julian, the Emperor Julian. We talked about this before, I think, but Emperor Julian, he was the last emperor, the last pagan emperor.
Speaker 4: Before Stinian Wellyzantine.
Speaker 2: Well, Emperor Julian was the last pagan emperor, and then Emperor Justinian was the first one that basically converted it to all Christianity after that.
Speaker 3: The podcast I was talking about with Wes Huff, he actually breaks that down as well. He was he was a son worshiper like that that. He died that way as well. He's seen christian Yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Basically he worshiped the old gods for sure.
Speaker 3: For sure people see him as this like bastion of Christianity, but like, if you look at it, he made it legal for you to be a Christian because right before that, before him was Diocletian, which is like the worst persecution Christians faced. Justinian and his boy that he was co ruling with, they made it legal for you to be a Christian. Then they made it it was not just to be Christian. They made it the uh forget, it was like the Act of Tolerance. It was the not the Treaty of Marina.
Speaker 4: It was something like that.
Speaker 3: It was an edict of Marina or whatever the case. And they made it for where you could be it was legal for you to be Christian. You were no longer going to be murdered for your beliefs. Right then they made it to where it was like accepted widely, and then they made it the national religion.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 3: It was very wild. That was like boom boom boom, three years behind each other. But I'm still not convinced that your boy died Christian. I'm pretty sure he died a pagan at heart. But you know, I'm not here to judge, do you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm I'm just very fascinated in learning about all that shit now it's pretty uh pretty cool. Anyway, back to the board here dooty Doo doo doo, Santia and Ai on Bingo. Nick said, is wes Huff the guy who dissed Billy Carson? Didn't diss him? It was that was the debate in which Billy Carson felt very butt hurt and very dissed. But wes Huff just kind of came with the facts and Billy didn't like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and even still when he the episode, he just went on he had every opportunity to like just skull drag Billy, and he did not.
Speaker 4: He did not. He is he is a gentleman and a scholar.
Speaker 3: He kept it very respectful as he said that he disagreed with certain things, and and Billy was caught with his pants down because he doesn't actually know what he's talking about. But he said it very respectfully, very kindly. He's a good dude. He's a very good dude.
Speaker 2: I feel like you were hoping that he was going to do some level of skull dragging though.
Speaker 3: No, honestly not, I was waiting for this conversation because I want I didn't even think he was going to bring up the Billy Carson debate.
Speaker 2: I because that's so wily, the timing, the timing of it. Though you knew it was going to get brought up.
Speaker 4: That was weeks ago, dude.
Speaker 3: I was genuinely hoping that Rogan had found him and heard the things he was saying and would just ask him about the historicity of the Bible, which he did and went deep on It was beautiful. But I'm talking he spent a very small section of time even speaking about Billy. It was like the first five minutes and then they went into other things about his backstory, and like a couple of times throughout when Joe would ask a question about a certain book, he would say, well that's and he didn't even just bring up him. There was another guy.
Speaker 4: What's the guy that claims that he's like an expert in the Samerian stuff? Not Ike? Is it David ike.
Speaker 3: Man or whatever?
Speaker 8: I mean?
Speaker 2: David Ike He talks a lot about like the Reptilians and shit, right, but.
Speaker 3: He's saying that he is basing it off of his understanding of the Samerian tablets or is that another guy I forget the name that he said, but basically it's a guy who's well known as an expert in the language. And Wells was also like, I personally don't think he actually speaks that language because he broke down the reasons as to why. But again, very respectfully, he didn't call anybody out or shit on anybody, but he.
Speaker 4: Only brought the Billy thing very briefly. You know, he had more important things.
Speaker 3: To discuss with Joe Rogan, which is what I was actually listening for.
Speaker 2: It's so easy to bullshit on that though, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's so easy to bullshit on all the Samerian shit. Who knows how to read that? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: In a small section of the people on earth today.
Speaker 2: Right right, I feel like you could say literally anything, and like, as long as you sound like you know what you're talking about, people are gonna believe you. That's why a lot of people believe Billy. Which, don't get me wrong, I'm not here to shit on Billy either. I think that he definitely let me choose my words correctly. I think that he's not doing it for the right reasons.
Speaker 4: I'll say that, I think, and again this is me shitting on him.
Speaker 3: I think he kind of plagiarized a couple of other people he found that was interesting and just kind of ran with it and found a way to make money off of it, which is fine. And again, confidence and competence are very easily misunderstood on the Internet. And when you get enough people saying, oh my god, this guy is so cool, listen to him, it's like, yeah, but listen to what he's saying, though, like, test the source. Where is he drawing this from?
Speaker 4: Has he been classically trained in anything?
Speaker 7: Ever?
Speaker 3: A perfect example of that, this one guy was trying to learn the Greek language by himself and it took him like sixteen years to learn it, and like, that's excellent, it's insane that he could do that. And then whenever you listen to him speak to a actual expert in the Greek language, he doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about because he was self taught. Like, there's a reason why you don't do that, dude, And it's yeah, it's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: You think Rogan had to pay wes Huff fifty grand to come on the show.
Speaker 3: I guarantee he did not. I guarantee did not. I'm very curious if he paid Billy Carson.
Speaker 4: I doubt it though.
Speaker 3: You know, apparently according to Billy's people, you got to pay fifty thousand for this whatever.
Speaker 4: And then he even got caught another lie. I'm not gonna keep shitting on Billy.
Speaker 3: Never mind, We're moving on.
Speaker 2: No, what else I want to know?
Speaker 3: He goes on that retort he had, like I have been in real debates. I have gone and done public debating, you know, like on debate teams, and this one's supposed to be a real debate.
Speaker 4: By bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: On Patrick bed David's podcast, whenever PbD asked him point blank like have you ever been in a public debate or anything like that, He's like, no, no, I've never actually debated anybody aside from my high school debate teams and stuff. But I welcome the opportunity and like all this and this. Yeah, so once again, you're a fucking liar, But like whatever, whatever.
Speaker 2: I don't get these people, dude, it's beautiful.
Speaker 3: I love when Charlottetan's get called out publicly.
Speaker 4: It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh it is, Yeah, I agree, And uh so, Nick said, my father said that they pray to Mary to reach Jesus. It's all nonsense to me, but still they use it as a way to reach the sun. There's all these all these like blockades in order to get to the guy.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: See, that's I disagree with it. The dude himself said, I in the way the truth in the life. It didn't say go through my mom, then go through me. It didn't say go through my people, call my person and then maybe you'll reach out to you back.
Speaker 4: If that's not how it's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Now, to that point, Mary's womb was seen as the ark of the New Covenant, and it's understandable that the Jews of old used to worship around the Ark of the Covenant because it howls within it the physical embodiment of God on earth, or at least that's what they believed.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, fine, agree with they disagree with that.
Speaker 3: Whatever. The Catholics take that same vibe to pray to Mary the same way that the Jews would pray, like to the Ark of the Covenant to God. They're praying to Mary to speak to the New Covenant being Jesus. I understand why they put the pieces together. I just fundamentally disagree with it because the guy himself said to not do that. But whatever, you know, Nick said, just go direct. If you ask me why have a middleman? I agree one hundred percent. That's literally what Jesus said, there's no more middleman. Him coming here and dying in this way and then rising from the dead took out the need for a middleman.
Speaker 4: It was like, literally the whole point.
Speaker 3: And then that's the other thing too. They got into this weird vibe of faith without works is dead, which is true. But and it was around the time of Martin Luther and I Martin Luther's ninety nine ethos. Again they took on and adopted the majority of the things that he was saying, but the parts that they didn't take on. Whereas what he was saying is like, you cannot help achieve your own salvation. Humans can't do that, And the Catholic Church was telling people that you can if you do dot dot dot things or you pay dot dot dot amount.
Speaker 4: That's not how this goes.
Speaker 3: The dude himself said, that's not the way humans have made it to where they believe that's the way that it was wrong the whole point of it, and it was, Yeah, I don't believe that ever, ever, you're gonna be good enough to meet God's standard. There's a reason why Jesus came. But I know that that also is like an issue for some people, and I understand it.
Speaker 4: You know, it is what it is. I'm not as.
Speaker 3: Egoic as to believe that I am ever gonna be good enough to be perfect enough to make it to Heaven on my own.
Speaker 4: I think that's really egoic.
Speaker 3: But I understand how certain people don't jive with that and have their own opinions based off of their own beliefs.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent, Dano, said Bengo card. Nancy Pelosi stock gains for twenty twenty five exceeds sixty percent. If she ain't dead, she's looking on she's knocking on death's door as well.
Speaker 3: I think, well, she does have a better track record than Warren Buffett, well her husband does you know whatever. But over sixty five percent in twenty twenty five, Damn, that's gonna be a slow burn because we're gonna have to wait till the very end of the year to maybe check that box.
Speaker 5: And you know.
Speaker 2: Well, here's another one by Geez that says Tupac or a famous dead celebrity re surfaces after faked death. I like this, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: Dead celebrity, uh.
Speaker 2: You know, comes up not dead or resurrects.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know they're gonna try to play that card too.
Speaker 2: Could the sun come back? Oh shit? How about Jesus coming back?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 2: Is that a possibility?
Speaker 3: No, we're putting Jesus in old pack on the same level.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just saying, as far as resurrection goes as twenty twenty five of possibility for that or we got to wait a little while for that.
Speaker 3: I mean, according to the belief, it could literally happen in any moment. Tells us to be ready because he's coming, doesn't tell us when so could be.
Speaker 2: I thought there had to be like a bunch of shit that has to happen before that.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: The temple doesn't have to be rebuilt for Jesus to come back. They say that it is a sign, but that it's not saying that it's a mandate. Hmm, okay, well for the rapture anyway, If you believe the rapture for Jesus to come back. Yeah, there's other stuff that has to happen first, but we are basically on the cusp of that happening right now. So, uh, you know what, I want to put Jesus coming back on the bingo card. I'm gonna be honest, Well, how about I feel about that?
Speaker 2: Instead of that, why don't you put another prophecy that is bound to come true that would lead to that happening? Like, what's another thing that needs to happen? Like we've talked about the Temple and the red Heifer? Is there more shit other than that?
Speaker 3: Not really, not to my knowledge anyway. And I'm sure there's some sort of person that is way more well read on end time prophecies than me that's gonna fry me for this one. But to my knowledge, we're pretty much already there. Arguably, the temple needs to be rebuilt. The prophets need to come down and preach for three days, you know, and not be killed. Then they're gonna be killed. The whole world will see it in an hour. Then they're gonna rise from the dead and to send into heaven. The Antichrist comes into the temple, commits the act of defamation and the rapture is supposed to happen in and around that timeframe, So I mean it's but that's what I'm saying. It's all speculative and it's all based off of in time prophecy, which is meant to be interpreted.
Speaker 4: So I mean, who's this. You see what I'm saying. It's murky.
Speaker 2: Well, I just typed in, when is the temple being rebuilt? I love this Google AI shit, by the way, like I love the AI overviews because I like the way that it puts it in like a clear perspective, like say what you want about AI. It's it's pretty cool, like seeing a bunch of things on a screen without having to go to nineteen different websites. That's why I like it.
Speaker 3: Satan's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Smoke Metha and Hail Satan.
Speaker 3: Baby spoke Methan Hill Satan. You know, AI is the way of the future, the almashda right, dude, Electricity is in fact witchcraft. Goddamn well.
Speaker 2: It says when the temple will be rebuilt is uncertain, and there are many different perspectives on the topic. One of the perspectives is that there it won't be rebuilt it says. Some believe the Bible doesn't contain a prophecy, promise, or commandment that the Temple will be rebuilt. Others, like Catholic World Report, argue that the Temple will never be rebuilt.
Speaker 3: Okay, now that being said, did he mean the Temple as the Church in the royal senses, in all of us the followers thereof, will be rebuilt in some sort of grand fashion.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's a book of all kinds.
Speaker 2: Is it a brick and mortar or is it like you know, the the Temple, the Church, that is the people kind of situation.
Speaker 3: You see what I'm saying, And there's going to be somebody that will, like go to the point of throwing hands over one opinion. There's somebody that's going to go to throwing hands over the other side of it.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 3: It's I don't know, And I'm not a biblical scholar. I've never claimed to be as fact. As a matter of fact, I've always said that I am a horrible representation of what a good Christian should look like an act like so, I mean, that's what it is, but I don't I personally am of the belief that the temple will be rebuilt the physical out of their way to do it right now.
Speaker 2: The physical brick and mortar temple.
Speaker 3: You mean, yes, that's why they're going through the process of trying to make sure they get the red heifers and they found the anointing oil, and they're finding the right location for the temple. I don't think they're doing that for shits and gigs, you know.
Speaker 2: That's just me, And it says in Orthodox Judaism the rebuilding of the temple is generally left to the coming of the Jewish Messiah.
Speaker 4: Which is why I believe they're going to rebuild it.
Speaker 3: They've been waiting on the opportunity to become their own nation again for hundreds of years. They finally got it. Yeah, And I think that's also why Netan Yahoo is clearing the way and taking out all adversaries, because they don't want their construction to get interrupted.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting point of view.
Speaker 6: Just me.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm just speculating.
Speaker 2: I don't think net and Yahoo gives a shit about that personally.
Speaker 4: I don't think he personally does.
Speaker 3: I believe that his people do, and he wants to stay in power so he'll do what his people want. Right now, he can justify the war path, you know what I mean, and that nobody in Israel is denying that this needs to happen for their own safety because they're under attack constantly, so like I could see it. I don't know, dude, It's very murky to start making these speculations. That's why I never continued the Prophecy Playbook because I realized, like very early into it that I was like, I am not equipped or certified enough to speak on these manners on these matters with any type of real weight behind it. There's way more people out there who are actually educated on this that are already doing it.
Speaker 4: It was it wasn't like I was doing anything with that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Brow about I'm just picturing net and Yahoo going and marking everybody, killing all these people, and he's like, I gotta rebuild this temple so that your Savior can come back. Do you not want that? And he's just fucking mowing everybody down. It's like so counterintuitive the crusades.
Speaker 3: We're trying to liberate this area from people to bring about the savior.
Speaker 4: Look, I ay, yay, I get it.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I don't agree with it, but I get it.
Speaker 2: There is the idea of the rebuilding in the present, where it says a small minority of Orthodox Jews support building the Third Temple in the present. Some organizations like the Temple Institute, the Temple Mount and Eritzy Israel Faithful Movement and the Temple Mount Administration want to build the Third Temple on the Temple Mount. So they want to build that shit right now.
Speaker 3: They do, indeed, and you know, if they get the right money and resources and they get the land, what's to stop them.
Speaker 2: Then it says some believe the Jews will build another temple before the return of Christ.
Speaker 3: And I don't believe that it's going to happen in twenty twenty five. I think Israel's got enough shit going on. So you know, that's why I personally don't believe Jesus is going to come back right now. But that's not to say like I'm a credible source on that. That's completely just Jacob's opinion.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, here we go. Others believe the Jews may begin offering sacrifices on an altar without building a temple, as they did before the construction of the Second Temple.
Speaker 4: Very true.
Speaker 3: They may just create like a tint set up, very similar to how they did it back in the day, you know, when the Ark of the Covenant was on the move. They are training levite priest as we speak, in the correct sacrificial methods. They do, in fact, have multiple red heifers that they are going to try to breed and create all of these things to where they have a proper sacrifice. Who is to say that they don't do it just without the Temple being built. That's also a very real possibility, and historically there's a precedence for that. So sure, Oh I don't like that, Paul and your face look shook it, dude?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 2: Paul and the Holy Fathers. It says the Temple will only be rebuilt, will only be rebuilt in the times of the Antichrist. Yeah, so if it's being built now, then the Antichrist is here now that I believe the Antichrist is currently alive walking the earth. Yes, who do you suspect it is?
Speaker 4: Best?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Best idea if you had to like who is Statistically, if somebody said a name.
Speaker 3: And you're like, oh, okay, I don't believe it's anybody that we would know right now. Really, I don't believe. I don't believe it's somebody. There's people who know who this person is. Sure, I don't believe they're living in a cave somewhere, you know. But I don't believe that it's somebody that is famous enough or well known enough to where we would know it off top right now. I don't believe it's Musk. I don't believe it's Trump. I don't believe these things. I get the reason why people believe these things. Not shitting on people's beliefs, their their opinions, or whatever their theories. I just I personally am not of that persuasion myself.
Speaker 2: It says the Antichrist will call himself God and will take a seat in the Temple three and a half years into the seven years of Tribulation, which must be rebuilt by the time of the Antichrist appearing, and will rule the earth with the power of Satan until Christ return. Furthermore, Paul says the specific identity of the Antichrist will not be revealed to the world until the Restrainer is removed from the earth. The term restrainer refers to the Holy Spirit who lives in the world now in the members of the church. But he will leave, But he will leave the earth when the Church itself is removed at the resurrection or the rapture. The resurrection of the Church takes place prior to the revealing of the Antichrist. Therefore, believers will not know the Antichrist identity while we live on earth, but may see the beginning steps to fortify the Jerusalem Temple. But again, this is not a prerequisite to the end times timeline. So they even say, we wouldn't know that it would be the Antichrist, although I mean, the Antichrist is supposed to be like a rock.
Speaker 3: We you say we, no, he said Christians. He said, the church wouldn't know who it is, not the world. The world will find out. And by the way, when he goes in the temple, that would be the act of defamation I was talking about, where he comes out and pronounces himself God. Allegedly, the followers of Christ will be taken up in the rapture and will actually never watch that act of defamation. So I mean, who knows, who knows? None of the like you said, none of it's necessarily a prerequisite. It's it's understood that it could be.
Speaker 2: Well, all my little hellions join me for the watch party for the end of the world because Jessa won't be here. I hope.
Speaker 3: I'm not good God, I hope I'm not, dude.
Speaker 4: That's why.
Speaker 3: Like, I'm not worried about them rebuilding the temple. In fact, I welcome it. Like that's fine. I am fully aware of where in the timeline I have been born, and I'm thankful that I was born in America, like the great country in the history of the world, in a time where we have air conditioning and modern medicine and cars and shit like the blessings on blessings of the look of where we were born. And I'm not sad that I probably won't meet my grandchildren. In fact, I'm good with it. I'm very excited to meet my creator. Very well.
Speaker 2: WUIs in persuasion, Go right ahead, sir.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I was gonna say about the about the Antichrist, I think that he's gonna be of some obviously he's gonna be of somebody of power.
Speaker 7: But I think he is. I believe he has been. He's grew up in the church or he has some dinnings with the church, and.
Speaker 6: It's possible because it says that he shall come out from the city that sits upon seven heels.
Speaker 3: There's talk to say that he will be fair skinned now as compared to what you know, what I mean, that doesn't necessarily mean pasty white.
Speaker 4: That could mean of complected.
Speaker 3: And I don't know. There's taught that he would come of Assyrian or Syrian descent, but again that's speculative. The city of seven Hills, well, there's like I've heard of eight different cities that happen to have seven hills. Could be DC, could be Israel, could be in Paris, I've heard a bunch. I mean, who knows Rome. There's there's options on options, but that's the point. We're not supposed to know, Like literally, no man is supposed to know the day and the hour of which these things are going to happen. So it's going to remain open ended until it's no longer. If if we are to believe these things, of course, oh.
Speaker 17: Yeah, personally I think more than likely. I hope that actually happens, But I kind of want to stay down here because I want to I want to kill some demons so I mean.
Speaker 4: That's that would be dope.
Speaker 2: I mean the people, the people, the people staying down here would probably beat the demons though, right, Nah, the.
Speaker 3: People down here would probably see the demons as like, oh, super.
Speaker 4: Cool man, they're here to help and all that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I think it's gonna be more of like, the demons are gonna be majing total warfare on us, and it's gonna be a bloodbath. So my goal is to take down as many of them as possible. I'm probably gonna go to Hell myself anyway, so I'm at least gonna make sure that they're gonna stay dead dead.
Speaker 7: Fuck you.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can, in fact change that if the whole you going to Hell thing, you are in control of that, Samuel, you know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, sam how about you give us a creek send off?
Speaker 14: Sir?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're only halfway through our bingo card. We're not finishing it this evening. We can carry this over to next week.
Speaker 14: Yeah, why not?
Speaker 6: We do?
Speaker 4: Shit will be marked off by then, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah at this point, yeah, but yeah, let's make it a two parter. Let's do that, all right.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at it y'all. As of now, we have fourteen slots left to be filled, and I want everybody to really start digging in here and figuring these things out, you know what I mean. While we're at it, and we're on this live and we're talking about it, and as of you know, the time that other Cult members will be listening to this, it will be Wednesday. Look tonight, Wednesday night. Jonathan's going live on Meta Mysteries. I'm going live on The Cajun Night, both of which are going to be found on Patreon. Look, if you want to continue these conversations, not the Cult of Conspiracy being a guard of course, but the conversations that we have had tonight. If you want to go deeper on these things and more more nuanced, more specific, come.
Speaker 4: Check us out on our other shows.
Speaker 3: Man, this is gonna be fun, and those will also or at least The Cajun Night will be released on the Cult of Conspiracy as an independent episode for Thursdays moving forward. So you know what, if you want to have your voice be heard and be a part of the conversation to an even deeper, well or deeper way, come on over. Let's continue it all, man.
Speaker 2: I'm excited, Come on down baby, go ahead, sam good.
Speaker 17: Night, chessa pull a where if you are, and blessed be the chaos must from the Quick Boys.
Speaker 3: Love Samuel, we love you.
Speaker 2: And with that Big said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: So it's.
Speaker 19: Spas to sass, that's set
Speaker 11: So to s