Speaker 1: On Orlando's rock station one O one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by Sunday Monday. I know it's only Tuesday, but hey, you're starting to put together your weekend plans. Yeah, here's a little idea for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this coming Sunday, I'm gonna be out it Mullets in Claremont. You can be there with Surfside, Tea and vodka again while we're out there. They have specials on that and the hands out. Uh, We're gonna be out noon to two Mullets in Claremont this Sunday. We're doing tickets like every fifteen minutes at all these Sunday Fundays, tickets for Bowl Beat, Coheaton, Cambria, Stick Figure, a whole bunch of great concert tickets. Come on out and hang this Sunday noon to two Mullets and Claremont. I'll be out there kicking it with Surfside. Thinking.
Speaker 1: This thirty year old guy named Kevin Leeson's career in radio is coming to an end. He worked at a house. He's thirty thirty year old Kevin Lisa.
Speaker 2: Let me see, I think he said he had a thirty five year career.
Speaker 1: Ended no, no, I think his career in radio has come to an end. That would be Kevin Lison. He's in jail in Butte County, California, after what he did just after nine in the morning at his job at Results Radio. I don't know what Results Radio's format is.
Speaker 2: That's named by a salesperson. Sounds like it's promise you just it's just all commercials. There's no there's no there's no news talk, there's no music. It's just it's all commercials. That's why the fight broke out. He just had a spare time on his hand. All he's doing is a weather.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by arrested on charges of attempted murder and assault with a deadly weapon when he stabbed a co worker just after nine in the morning. I'm not trying to stereotype. Is this result spelled with the Z no just the Results Radio.
Speaker 2: He was pulling a knife on their coworker.
Speaker 1: This is what got my attention. When you have a story that's about the job that you do or the same business you're in, you try to compart you to try to relate to it. And you know, I started started thinking over the you know, we've been together now almost.
Speaker 2: Almost thirty years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we've seen some situations with some folks who clash in this building. And to be quite honest with you, it wouldn't have surprised me if you saw.
Speaker 2: Something like this happen. I'm thinking back, Okay, that's the angle you're going with it, but not as of recent You're talking back in the day.
Speaker 1: Well, there's we're like the only ones in the building right now, so if anyone's gonna stab each other, it'd be us. Yeah, but I think we've moved past that point. I bit them in the arm and it didn't hill for a month. We're wrestling in a hotel and he went to body Sam and I bit him on the way down.
Speaker 2: Anyway, so old wwe. Yeah, it was crazy right through the tabletop. That was a poor hotel. So no, I go backpat to the nineties days, you know, and we had dudes like Fingers working for us. He got his nickname Fingers for probably what you could imagine.
Speaker 1: Remember what he ran into. I remember where we were. Yeah, when he pulled that move on somebody's wrong girlfriend.
Speaker 2: No, No, did not. It wasn't that at all. We were at Fern Park Station back in the nineties, and he is, yeah, just came from a dinner day, ran did that? You can imagine what I'm doing? That was me sniffing fingers.
Speaker 1: I ran into him, did I tell you? I ran into him after he had decided this wasn't the business for him.
Speaker 2: And a Ford dealership for some right.
Speaker 1: I like the old vehicle I had had a recall, so I took it up to the Ford dealership and he.
Speaker 2: Was standing, Hey, lynch fingers, you know it, buddy. He got engaged at one of my uh some one of my dad's friend's daughters. I think they I think they're married anyway. So all that is like in those days, I could see a few of the guys, you know, like over not not fingers perhaps, but per se, but like you know, some of the people over like drugs, like back in the you know the record label cocaine. You know what I'm getting that. I could see something like that with the deal going wrong and somebody getting somebody said results with the Z crying face, oh somebody else pat wrestling or wrestling, and then and then so he is wrestling in a hotel dot bed. Now he was gonna body slam me onto the.
Speaker 1: Bed and it involved a beer fest when we were really drunk, and we hadn't even been to the beer festival yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Pat went there with this baseball sized bite mark or baseball sized bruise, and right in the middle of my teeth.
Speaker 1: I had him pressed up above my head and I was gonna literally slam him, and he leaned down and bit me right in my right bicept and he drew blood and the mark that you could see the outline of his upper and lower teeth for weeks, and the whole thing turned out ugly yellowish, purple, purple.
Speaker 2: Just those are back in the age days too, because I was nineties. God, dude, I mean that it's not around now. I see commercials every other commercial on TV for it. Listen to this.
Speaker 1: Firefighters had to rescue a man who got stuck in the chimney of a Connecticut parks building bathroom while trying to retrieve his dog from the bathroom when the dog the doors automatically locked for the night. There's a lot to break out here. This in Rockwell Park in Bristol, Connecticut, And apparently Rockwell Park must be really nice if they've got chimneys in their bathrooms.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I didn't. That's just a vent, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, it's a literal chimney. I saw the picture of the place. It looks like it's part It looks like the bathroom is probably in like this clubhouse type thing. Okay, but anyway, I guess the facility closes at ten o'clock at night, and the dog had wandered into the bathroom. I don't know how, but at ten o'clock the doors automatically lock and you cannot open them from the outside. You can only open them from the inside. In case, like you, you're in there at the deadline dropping a douche, you can still get out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got you. And if Hobber is in there doing this thing, you can get the panic switch and be free. He can still after him and Charles with the Z are done. Chaz, sorry, then you know they can exit the right building together.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, the dog is stuck in the bathroom. The guy panics, He goes, I gotta get there's no one around called nine one one. He decides to go up go try to access the building through the chimney. How many of these chimney stories you never Santa's to blame for this.
Speaker 2: I blame Santa. You can't blame Santa. I am blaming.
Speaker 1: Santa for people trying to think they could climb down chimneys.
Speaker 2: You go on the naughty list. Hey, yeah, we have learned in the past. Lyncha has a great point. If there's something involving a chimney, don't go down it, and don't go up it unless you're a chimney sweep. And even they know not to go up or down it. They have tools for.
Speaker 1: That, and result tools needed by the rescue squad that came out resulted in ten thousand dollars worth of damage. Guess who's probably gonna have to pay for that chimney man the city. No, I think this guy's probably gonna be responsible for it.
Speaker 2: It would have been so easy for him. McCall authority. Oh, I didn't tell you that. I called nine one one in my hotel room this past weekend intentionally, No, I was. I was looking at the phone. It was kind of dark, like very dim in the room because we couldn't figure one of the lights out the entire time we were there. I know it's only three days, but so I couldn't figure the light out because I'm trying to find out.
Speaker 1: You stained all your clothes. Yeah, you can't turn the lights on in the hotel room, and you're calling emergency services mistakenly.
Speaker 2: But so I'm trying to ask a question about the hotel, and I was gonna do hey, Bobby here, Bob here and all. The only button I could see on the phone in the dim room kind of dark room was a red one, and I figured, front desk. They make it obvious, so you can call the front desk or the col sierge whatever. We were at one hundred and ten dollars room and I don't know colsierge anyway. All of a sudden, like, uh n, I won one. What's your emergency? I go, oh, I'm so sorry. I'm in my hotel trying to call the front desk. Here you go. Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm good. I just could I couldn't see the phone. I'm trying to expand it. I said, there's nothing, nothing wrong here, I promise, and then I hang up. Then the front desk calls, oh god, do we need to send authorities? We is it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I just needn't know what time the gym opens. Nine one one. Didn't know the answer either.
Speaker 1: I just thought of something for anyone who accidentally does that, you know, cause nine times out of ten they're they're gonna.
Speaker 2: Take you thereous somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, would this work if you legitimately accidentally call nine one one and as soon as they pick up, you're like, oh.
Speaker 2: Crap, go, oh crap.
Speaker 1: I thought I was calling the place to find out where wires are buried in the ground before I put this clothes line up in the backyard. I'm really sorry about that. The three one, six, one one, whatever the hell it is, then go all right, who puts up a clothes line in there? Twenty twenty five?
Speaker 2: We're sending the thorns. Now. I don't believe this. That's like I'm.
Speaker 1: Confused it with the call before you dig.
Speaker 2: Remember when we're doing public service here, we cause you really don't.
Speaker 1: Go digging in your yard without knowing where these lines are buried.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the numbers though, it is something one one, You're very correct, eight one one pass. Okay, all right. That's kind of like when my dad was on the cruise ship eight nine.
Speaker 1: My bad.
Speaker 2: You see how I made the mistakes. I got fat fingers lay my diet.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: So that's like when my dad was on the cruise and he got stuck in the bathroom. But his navy days, you called the bathroom on a ship that head. Yeah, and he's talking.
Speaker 3: He calls the whatever and says, hey, I'm stuck in the head. They thought he said he got struck in the head, and they're in down like boat security or whatever that would be, and come down. No, I'm just stuck in the crapper had to take the door handle off.
Speaker 2: Hey, he hates cruising. Two. Somebody said I hit the panic button at my job one time swat team showed up. Jesus.
Speaker 1: All right, here's a final thought. I want you all to think about this. I guess there's some validity to this claim, but just the thought of doing this really isn't this heat dome that's got its grip on a big portion of the country. We're used to the heat and humidity here, all right, understood, But other parts of the country when this hits, it's people panic. Yeah, and people die. They do and don't know, you know, a lot of them just don't know how to They send the messages out. Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate, if you're going to be outside, hydrate, hydrate.
Speaker 2: Okay, we all get that.
Speaker 1: Apparently the UK is also in the midst of a heat wave and getting some attention there because a doctor is now getting attention for saying the best thing to deal with the heat wave if you're gonna be out, hydrate with milk.
Speaker 2: Milk, that's a different heat says. It's eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Water takes longer to digest because of the sugar, protein, and fat, so it keeps you hydrated longer than water does. So that's the side side of it. It also has sodium to help your body hold onto water. In other words, it's packed with electrolytes. I want you to think about this. If you're out there today working on a roof, paving the roads, you know, doing whatever the yards, that blazing heat.
Speaker 2: Nice cold quart of milk that's sat in your lunch box, so it's not totally cold. Yeah, it's kind of yeah, that's it was in the heat dome. It's already starting to curl old milt. It doesn't work, man, Come on, we goes rock station. Put a one one your