Speaker 1: Today, your bet builders hang away a thread here.
Speaker 2: Relax, Relax, they still need one more goal.
Speaker 3: Well if it loses.
Speaker 1: Nov BET's got your covered.
Speaker 3: Nobe besh is the home of the betbuilder this.
Speaker 1: World Cup from goalscorers to cards.
Speaker 3: Get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash. If your bet builder loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in pre bets nov Bash More power to you. Tecencys apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly, Gamblingcare Dot I E.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Attention gettowheads, Attention bow scouts, y.
Speaker 2: The pseudonym nerdly.
Speaker 1: It's time for the soul.
Speaker 2: Of excellence as a radio host. Here in New York.
Speaker 1: Rush Hour is on the air.
Speaker 4: Rush Rush Now, Here's James Golden.
Speaker 5: The United States is also annihilating the Iridian Regimes Navy, and we have destroyed more than fifty Iranian naval vessels, including a major drone carrier ship. None of the regime's vessels are operating in major regional waterways, and the Iranian Navy has been assessed as combat ineffective. The trend is clear. US combat capabilities are increasing and growing more lethal and dominant by the day, while the Iradian terrorist regime's ability to respond has rapidly declined. Now, the US military is moving to dismantle Iran's missile production infrastructure. Our incredible B two bombers recently dropped dozens of two thousand pounds penetrator bombs on deeply buried missile sites.
Speaker 6: Left Irans drone and missile capability is being utterly demolished.
Speaker 1: The navy is gone.
Speaker 6: It's all lying at the bottom of the ocean. Forty six ships.
Speaker 1: Can you believe it?
Speaker 6: In fact, I got a little upset with our people. I said, what quality of ship? Excellencer top of the line. I said, why didn't we just capture the ship? We're going to use it. Why did we sink them? They said it's more fun to sink them. They said that's a.
Speaker 1: They like sinking the better. They say it's safer.
Speaker 6: To sink them. I guess it's probably true, but think of it.
Speaker 1: We knocked out forty six.
Speaker 6: It actually took three and a half days. Their terrorist leaders are gone or counting down the minutes until they will be gone.
Speaker 1: Think of it.
Speaker 6: We had leaders and they're gone.
Speaker 1: That we had new leaders and.
Speaker 6: They're gone, and now nobody has any idea who.
Speaker 1: The people are that are going to be the head of the country.
Speaker 7: And welcome, my friend is to the twos. They addition to both rush hour fastest we're in American media. Yah, so much to discuss. That was, of course, Caroline Levitt White House pressure today. There are some other things that she said that perhaps we will find the time to get into. There are other things going on in the news, however, that I want to focus on. In New York, you have Mam Dammy, of course dinner with the He had dinner.
Speaker 1: I guess who's coming to dinner at dinner.
Speaker 7: Inside Gracie Mansion with Mahmoud Khalil, who should have already. I don't know why we have to continue these long drawn out battles to simply deport somebody that should not be here, but we do.
Speaker 1: He's still here and so Mom done. He had him over for dinner.
Speaker 7: CNN had to delete a post that they put with the terrorist attack in New York over the weekend. They find that story real quick. CNN deletes post portraying alleged terrorists in New York is simply innocent teens enjoying nice weather.
Speaker 1: So cute.
Speaker 7: CNN deleted a post to Day that portrayed the two individuals was suspected ties to ISIS as two teenagers trying to enjoy the nice weather in New York. CNN originally wrote on x that eighteen year old Emir Ballot and nineteen year old Ibrahim Kayumi's lives changed drastically on Saturday when they threw improvised explosive devices IEDZA demonstrators outside Gracie Mansion, the home of Democrat Mayor Zadon Mundumi. Two Pennsylvania teenagers crossed into New York City Saturday morning for what could have been a normal day, enjoying the city during abnormally warm weather, But in less than an hour, their lives would dramatically changes. The pair would be arrested for throwing homemade bombs during an anti Muslim protest outside Mayor's around Mandami's home. They had deleted they said it was you know, it's what did they say? A post regarding the two individuals arrested for throwing homemade bombs outside of New York city's around Montdommie's song failed to reflect the gravity of the incident, thereby breaching the editorial standards we require for all our reporting. It has therefore been deleted. So I guess the two little boys from Pennsylvania that could have just been enjoying the weather in New York found themselves in trouble when they just decided to somehow another launch some incendiary bombs, just little bombs.
Speaker 1: And the bombs didn't even explode. They were just bombs.
Speaker 7: But they were really there, you see, to enjoy the abnormally warm weather in New York. I don't know why they were even arrested. They were just teenagers, just out to enjoy the summer breeze in the springtime while in the wintertime in New York. I went to Paramount, please buy this place and do something with it, please including the Abbey Show. Just put Jennings. Got Jennings in the Abbey Show?
Speaker 1: All right? We ad some other things here.
Speaker 7: The Save Act, my friends, I'm gonna here to tell you as it stands right now. I even hate to say it, but as it stands right now, the Save Act is not gonna make it because John Thune and Republicans don't have the nerve the audacity to try to make it happen. They don't they just as they don't. There's no political will power. Despite the fact that eighty percent of Americans roughly speaking, want to save act to happen. John Thune bluntly rejected the President Trump's call to pass the Safeguard American Voter Eligibility Act by forcing Democrats to go into a talking filibuster to oppose it. He poured water on the proposal. He said, the votes aren't there one to nuke the filibuster, and the votes aren't there for talking filibuster. It's just reality. I'm the person who has to deliver. Sometimes they're not so good news that the math doesn't add up, but those are the fact that there's no getting around it. So President wants it, the American people want it, theousand representators want it. But John Thune and the Republicans don't seem to care enough about it that they will even try that they will even put it up for a vote, that they will even put up the idea of the talking filibuster, make Democrats defend themselves, put up killing the filibuster for a vote, put everybody on record. He may be right, maybe the math isn't there, but you can at least try. You can make people and put them on record and make them defend their actions instead. This is the usual tale between the legs. Oh, screw what you Americans want, Screw what the American people want. Democrats don't want it, So let me the Republican just put my tuck my little tail in between my legs and just go away and just say, oh, we don't have the votes. That's where things stand right now. John Thune doesn't have the votes. GOP this from the Hill as well GOP leader's Trump see tensions flare over Senate filibuster, and he went further in this one. He's warning that doing this could cause chaos on the Senate floor. Oh wow, imagine that there's gonna be chaos on the Senate floor.
Speaker 1: We can't possibly have that, can we?
Speaker 7: Having studied it, researched it pretty thoroughly, you have to show me how on the end it prevails and succeeds, because I think what has been promised out there is that it would actually get an outcome, and I find it very hard to see based on actual past experience, he said, So therefore, we're not gonna try anything because I don't think it'll succeed. So we can't try. We can't try to prevail because I look at it. I researched, stick hasn't worked. So no, never mind, we're not going to try. There were a couple of different occasions when Democrats contemplated during this both under Majority Leader Harry Reid and Majority Leader Schumer, and they opted against it. So therefore I'm going to opt against it because I don't want to try. Thuon one that requiring Democrats to hold the floor continuously to block the House past voting reform measure with forced Republicans to vote on repeated amendments, giving Democrats a chance to force vulnerable Republicans such as Sue Collins and Maine to take tough votes ahead of the November election. So Sue Collins, who doesn't want to vote with the president on many things that the president is important because she and Lisa Murkowski and sometimes Ran Paul decides they want to go up against the president. Oh, we have to protect them. We have to protect Sue Collins from taking tough votes. So therefore, screw you, Americans that want to Save Act. Folks, this is just in almost incomprehensible. Sue Collins here's a good example. She said, never mind, she doesn't care what Trump says about the Philipbuster. She says it needs to be saved in its current form, and she's not gonna change her mind no matter what. So we have to protect Sue Collins, who won't go out on a limb to help the president. But we have to help Sue Collins here, she's another one. I do not It does not affect how I feel about preserving the Philipbuster. I don't see how talking philibuster would work. That's Sue Collins. So yeah, let's all do bend over backwards to protect Sue Collins, who doesn't want to fight for the Save Act and the Republican leadership doesn't want to fight for the Save Act because oh no, we have to protect Sue Collins. This is, folks, beside myself. But I'm going to maintain my temper and not given to it and say bad things that I shouldn't say about Sue Collins or John Thune. More than a feeling, It's more than a feeling. Yes, it is more than a feeling, and more than that feeling is discussed. Spineless, spineless, feckless Republican Senate leadership, totally spineless. Let's protect Sue Collins. Don't want Sue Collins to have to take a tough vote. James Golden snurdle, do not go away.
Speaker 8: Rush.
Speaker 4: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 9: James Golden known popularly as both snurdly.
Speaker 4: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden Rush.
Speaker 10: It's gonna get a lot worse.
Speaker 8: Kim Parzak is with Boutique Travel Advisors. She says, what may this shutdown concerning is that it comes on the heels of the historic government shut down last fall.
Speaker 10: We got over sixty thousand tsare these frontline essential workers for the airlines, and they've got to pay the bills, and so they're calling in sick and they're probably doing door dash and making money to pay the rent because they've got kids.
Speaker 8: Scotty Harbersaw short lines at security today, but that's not the case for airports across the country. Our partners with CBS News reported lines up to five hours in Houston and three hours in New Orleans. Parzek says, if you have flights anytime this month, check all the airports ahead of time and expect delays.
Speaker 10: One of the main things I tell people is remain flexible or you will break. Just like a pencil, map out the actual logistics of getting to the airport because you're gonna need They're expecting enough to five hours in some cases and depending on the airport.
Speaker 7: Five hour waits in some cases. We have reports and all over I got cut number ten. Please WG A L. Here's another report. These reports are everywhere, folks.
Speaker 5: We were getting like notifications all morning saying get they're early, at their early yep.
Speaker 1: Barely to the airplayer.
Speaker 11: Seems like this played out over the weekend in spots like New Orleans and Houston. TSA lines upwards of three hours. Some people in line so long they missed their flight altogether.
Speaker 12: I'm like sweating bullets in front of them.
Speaker 7: Let me go.
Speaker 11: This woman barely made it to her flight in Atlanta and still can't believe she made it back to Philly on schedule. It took some haggling with fellow travelers in line.
Speaker 13: I'm asking people on line, I'm showing them on boarding pass.
Speaker 7: I'm like, hey, my.
Speaker 13: Fight's about to depart.
Speaker 1: Actually had to run to the gate.
Speaker 12: So that was a mess.
Speaker 11: If you find yourself in a long TSA line, just remind yourself the TSA workers they're working without a paycheck due to the partial government shut down, So be patient and be thankful they showed up for work.
Speaker 7: Very quickly. Just cross mix it because we got more. This is Houston, I'm telling you, this is everywhere from Yeah, you.
Speaker 12: Guys, so TSA way times here at Hobby Airport, still sitting at about three hours this morning. You guys, just take a look at the line like this basically all morning and it is stretching from here where we are, past the ticketing area downstairs to the baggage claim and literally out the door of the airport. And it seems like this line just seems to be getting longer.
Speaker 7: Okay, so how you can stop it right there? This TA line, folks. You know how most airports is set up. Yeah, your baggage claim is the lower level. The second third level is usually where you go to get your tickets, and or you walk through the security gate second level usually and then you know ticketing upstairs. If there's a three levels, you get the ticket. So on this particular line, they're running all the way from the security line at the gate downstairs, all the way downstairs past baggage claim and the line extends out far back into the garage where people are parking their cars. That's the security line. Yeah, that's just to get in. It is insane. What is happening at airports, and the airports are closed because Democrats refuse cut eight. This is Promila Jayapal, Washington. Democrats don't care.
Speaker 14: Listen, we have been one hundred and fifty percent clear. We are not funding DHS, ICE and CDP.
Speaker 2: Not a penny more.
Speaker 14: Because these are completely lawless agencies. They all have to be dismantled. They are not operating with regard to the rights of people in the United States, whether it's US citizens, legal permanent residents, or people who have been here for a long long time and committed out.
Speaker 1: And legal immigrants.
Speaker 7: We're going to dismantle ICE, and we don't care about you and your stupid weights at the airports.
Speaker 1: That's the Democrats.
Speaker 4: The Rush Hour with James Golden entertaining and informative on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 9: James Golden, known popularly as both Nerdly.
Speaker 4: This is the Rush Hour with James Golden.
Speaker 7: Rush James Golden is Nerdly with their fastest oide on American media. So Grant Shrock had a question, He's like, where's all the where's all the frustration with the Democrats? You're not going to see it on television. You're not going to see it on the mainstream press for this. Your people standing in line here in some cases for five hours at the airport. Meanwhile, you have Democrats like Promila, j pal Haw Came, Jeffries, all of them. They're not they're not even talking with Republicans. Look, folks, they could have used the ice, the ice Barbie's departure to say, okay, we got some of what we wanted. We wanted the ice Barbie Scalp, we wanted to give her aircut. We got it. So now let's at least talk and open the government back up while we talk about what else. We got a newcoming guy coming in. They could have used that as leverage to get more, you know, and also to convince a few Republicans that have to confirm Mark Wayne Mullen they could have said, Okay, listen, here's the strategy. We're gonna go after the confirmation. But we got the scalp that we wanted with Ice Barbie, so at least let's open. But no, they are punishing Americans and why don't you see the frustration because nobody's making the case for it except for us on talk radio. And look, coming into twenty twenty six, the Republicans should be running ads all red d and you don't have to have some massive ad campaign that is a television blasting. You can do targeted ads.
Speaker 1: They should.
Speaker 7: There should be ads in every one of these cities online where travelers go, the rental card stuff, the hotel stuff, near the airports. If you can target ads, travel sites, everything blaming the Democrats for this shutdown and for the long lines, the misflights and the aggravation that people are experiencing. You should be flooding the airways with people drawing the connection between all the frustration that people are feeling, and the Republicans should be out there with signs, the paid volunteers or like the Democrats use with signs around Democrats cause this we're in a war, and Democrats refuse to have homeland security. You can also point to the fact that right now in the United States there's a story today in the Lost Angeles Times about sleeper cells and everything. What are Democrats doing? They have this and they want our national security apparatus dismantled. I don't know why they are not ads running in every single battleground state where it's a purple state, or states with major airports around those major airports making sure that America understands. This is all the Democrat parties fault every minute of pain, suffering and waiting. I just got a text as I'm speaking to you, a four hour trip that was supposed to be a four hour trip going well past seven hours today already for a traveler headed to Joja. I think trips that should be an hour and a half people are now having to spend a half a day and they're not sure whether they're going to make their flights. Folks, this is crazy, and in one case there were five hours. And what are Democrats doing this for? They are doing it to protect illegal immigrants. How far are they willing to protect illegal immigrants? I got a story here that I cannot believe, and folks, it's right here, right here, here's the story.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 1: DNC.
Speaker 7: The Democrat National Committee sues Trump administration for any plans to deploy federal agents at polling sites. What The Democratic Democrat National Committee sued the Trump administration allegend that several agencies failed to adequately respond to for your request pertaining to any plans to deploy agents at election sites. Now, the federal government has not announced any plans. There's been talk about it, but there's never been any formal plan to deploy ice agents near polling sites. The Democrats are so petrified over this idea. They are petrified, folks. What does that tell you? They are petrified that there will be ice agents near polling stations.
Speaker 1: They are so petrified.
Speaker 7: That they yeah that they've asked, first, hey, do you guys say me are just real? So they sent a bunch of requests in to different agencies DHS among them. That's not funded right now because the Democrats have shut it down. So they sent requested, hey, are you guys planning on sending ice agents for real near poland stations? Nobody got back to them. So now they're suing. They're suing over something that may that doesn't even exist.
Speaker 1: Because they are so scared.
Speaker 7: That come November there may be ICE agents near Poland stations. Now acts yourself, ebonically, why are they so worried? What's wrong with law enforcement? Federal law enforcement? Let's say you voted to local school ps PS. I love liberal liberalism, So let's say that's where the elections are. So why would they be upset because ice agents are standing outside, not inside, but outside near ps I love liberalism? Why would they be upset? Can somebody please splain it to me? If as they say no, yes, Carlos.
Speaker 1: Is that gonna be all over America? Or just at sanctuary cities? Oh? What the hell? Interesting question? Now? What difference would that make? Do you think?
Speaker 7: I don't think that we're gonna have I don't think that we might have ICE agents near certain locations. In fact, you know which locations we wouldn't have them up in. We wouldn't have them up near Nebraska, and we wouldn't have them up you know how. I know we wouldn't have them up near Nebraska and we wouldn't have them out near Now I want you know why I know that because Jamil Hill the one what was she on? Was she was she She was an ESPN I Jason their work for something for a year. Yeah, they and they got rid of her after she started running them out too much. Right, do you know why they got rid of her?
Speaker 1: Well? I don't know.
Speaker 7: Jamie Lee Hill or Jamie Jamel whatever, Jamie Lee, Jamel, Jamal Jimmy, Jimi Jimmy.
Speaker 1: What do you say your name is? Jamel?
Speaker 7: I want to pronounce your name right there. I don't want to insult her. Jamel Hill cut fourteen. So here's here's why I know that they're not going to be near Iowa. Let's listen to Jamel Hill.
Speaker 13: How do y'all vote it for what you voted for because of who they were keeping out the country. Some of y'all don't want the country to look a certain way. Some of y'all think this country is getting a little too brown, a little too dark for your taste, And so you voted to deport and to terrorize certain members of the community because you don't want the community of America to look a certain way.
Speaker 3: And just admit it. You got people.
Speaker 13: Living in Iowa talking about border security Nebraska.
Speaker 1: You live in Nebraska.
Speaker 13: What are you talking about?
Speaker 12: Like?
Speaker 13: What worried about an invasion living in the middle part of the country where ain't no border or nothing to know to any country.
Speaker 7: You ain't you.
Speaker 13: Ain't bordering, You ain't border in Canada, talking about I'm worried about border security living in Connecticut.
Speaker 1: What we see you, we see you.
Speaker 7: Apparently she doesn't know that illegal immigrants were in or in every state, including states like Nebraska, including states like Iowa, and the Biden administration was shipping them into blue cities in almost and sanctuary in almost every state in this country, and all of a sudden, Connecticut borders.
Speaker 1: Nothing the Oosian I mean, but this is what you get.
Speaker 7: So anyway, DNC is suing the Trump administration for unannounced plans because nobody has announced it that they're going to deploy federal agents at polling sites. They are so panicked that this could happen. They've already started a lawsuit over plans that have never been announced. Why are they so afraid to me? All this means is, please, if you haven't come up with a plan already, please administration, come up with the plan. Ice agents in every sanctuary state, every sanctuary city at the polling site within distance of the a block away.
Speaker 1: Just have ice agents hang out.
Speaker 7: With Big Ice, Big Ice on the cars, not unmarked vehicles. The Big Ice Ice logos sell ice cream near there, have an ice cream stand, free ice cream brought to you from Ice. Stop in and say hello, democrats are worried. Now let us turn to this. We can't play the full thing, and thankfully for you, we can't because if you're going to be this is out of Louisiana, Cut sixteen. Just begin it and then we'll just have to fade it at some point. These are democrat, democrats and they're let them out of jail. Let them out of jail, Let them out of jail. Are responsible for this one like they are so many others.
Speaker 15: New details in the Brazen Daytime raven of a grandmother in her nineties, newly filed a rest documents say the victim was sitting on her front porch with a suspect chased her into the car port where he attacked her.
Speaker 16: Twenty two year old Jeremiah Taylor was arrested for that attack, allegedly with an overwhelming amount of evidence, including video, against him. However, as the w b Z the investigative Unit found out, Taylor has gone mostly unpunished despite and the LEDs disturbing pattern of behavior.
Speaker 9: Tylvia Michael, the w BORZ investigated unit tracked down two women, one who claims to be another victim of Taylor's and another who says she came terrifyingly close.
Speaker 2: The suspect is Jeremiah Taylor, Ripple. No, he said he does have a previous criminal history.
Speaker 9: This one emphatic words from a twenty two year old ripple veteran who we found out has been arrested for rape more than once. On Friday, a bat Rouge police arrested Jeremiah Taylor for assaulting and raping a ninety four year old woman in her driveway in the middle of the day. We uncovered Taylor's troubling history of sexual violence.
Speaker 3: Jeremia was whitning, maybe.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can't do it all. I don't want to do it all.
Speaker 7: This is another one, another one of the cut and catching release. This young twenty two year old already had been up since sixteen years old, been on police radar for sexually abusing women women. He raped a ninety four year old woman in broad daylight as she was on her porch.
Speaker 1: This is yet another one.
Speaker 7: The Democrats, they get these people, they refuse to make them do time. They release them, like this guy that killed this woman that we're all talking about in Fairfax, Virginia, that kill this mother. Over thirty arrest and they keep letting them go. They let them go, they let them go. This one let go, twenty two years old, already two other sexual assaults including another rape under his under his twenty two year old record, let go, and he rapes a ninety four year old grandmother. These are democrats doing this to America while you stand in line for hours and hours and hours waiting for your flights. James Golden snowly coming right back to the Little Way Rush. This is the Rush Hour with James Golden. The Rush Hour with James Golden, entertaining and informative.
Speaker 2: On the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 4: It's the Rush Hour with James Golden. Rush Wow.
Speaker 1: Here's James Golden.
Speaker 7: In nineteen sixty four, on this day, Simon and Garfuncle recorded the Sounds of Silence, And speaking of silence, we have to become that. May God bless protect each and every single one of you, your families, your loved ones. Love and gratitude my friends, you of being here with me, allowing me to be with you God willing back tomorrow. Until then, I bid you, I do.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to Bo Strdley's Rush Hour.
Speaker 17: You can hear Bo Snrdley's Rush Hour weekdays at four on seventy seven WABC. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and x sex time for a new episode so you never have to wonder
Speaker 1: What the heck is going on here