Speaker 1: Another day, another great showing by President Donald J. Trump. Air Force one was escorted in by their fighter jets also, and then he went to an air base and greeted the US troops, which gave him standing ovation. So happy how things are going. The leader of Kutar signed a multi billion, one hundred and sixty aircraft order from Boeing with President Trump and the CEO of Boeing. One would hope after getting this deal done, that the Boeing company would do everything in their power to get the new and improved air Force one delivered asap. Let's see what they do with that. A story that we won't likely see too much on the mainstream media is that seventeen members of El Chapo's family, one of the drug cartels in Mexico, walked across the US Mexico border last week and turned themselves into the FBI. I'm sure we would have seen something similar happen under Harris right. No, not a chance. In hadies, Michael.
Speaker 2: The whole cutter Qatar thing makes me think of the Kiev Kiev thing, which makes me think of this. When I was younger, I was divorced and the moment my ex wife and I separated. All of the liberal members of my family immediately could no longer pronounce her name. Her name was Elisa. She became Alicia to all the liberal members of my family.
Speaker 3: Michael, I believe yesterday you described it as a flat wide nic tongue.
Speaker 4: Let's keep it consistent around here, if we.
Speaker 5: Could, please, Michael Oye of short wooden tongue.
Speaker 6: Did morning Michael and Dragon Dragon you rolled your arms their ly. Good good Thursday morning from your fairied j Goober.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Michael. Of course, the city and County of Denver care more about the illegals. It is absolutely disgusting. How now there's lawsuits against whatever and they're using taxpayer dollars to protect their precious slimy illegals. Awful.
Speaker 1: The camp is pronounced Ydra hagi. It stands for I'd rather have Jesus Ydra hadgi.
Speaker 8: Michael, since you're the pre eminent constitutional lawyer west of the Mississippi, I had a question for you. So wasn't like years ago certain states had federal oversight of their elections because they kept violating people's civil rights. Why can't we do that with Colorado? You know, we just kind of keep violating people's civil rights.
Speaker 9: So fin don't the FED step in and say, hey, you idiots, you can't do this.
Speaker 7: Okay again, Michael, I don't understand how you don't understand Polus's statement that this is a free state. In Colorado, you are free to lose your children if you don't trans them. In Colorado, you are free to have an abortion up to the date of your due date. You are free to come here from any other state and get these services. And you're also free not to buy that gun that you want. I don't get it. What's the problem.
Speaker 1: So, after all the horrific policies of the Denver mayor and Denver City Council, Oh, shock, businesses and visitors are leaving and tax rev news down. So what do you do? Well, first step they start cutting essential services. Next they want to do a bond and shock. Then they say they're going to have to raise property and sales tax. Remember Denver, you voted for.
Speaker 10: This, Michael, Dragon, hands of honor here again. Hey, So that just brought back a very troubling memory of two thousand and one when I went to the Philippines went into a mall which I actually hate to say, it looks better than one in America. But I had to do number two and guess what you had to pay for toilet paper? And it was at the door.
Speaker 11: See ya, Michael, This is Cooper seven three nine six at Louisville, Kentucky.
Speaker 10: The missus taught me this little rhyme.
Speaker 11: If you sprinkle while you tinkle, be a sweetie wipe the CD.
Speaker 9: Michael. I used to work as a custodian back in the day, and I have to agree with the mister Dragon Redbeard. You know, sometimes the men's were bad, but usually that was after like a football game or something like that. The women's yeah, pretty consistent. You just don't know, I mean, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: You uh yeah, dragon man. Come on, you don't know how fecal matter gets sat high in a women's restroom. It's because they hover. There's two or three inches between their bottoms and the toilet seat when they go. It's gross.
Speaker 12: Yeah, good morning, Brownie and Dragon. Yeah. Oh close to fifty years ago, I was a maintenance custodian somewhere in the middle of Missouri at a J. C. Penny's store, and I could tell you that the women's restrooms were always terrible, not just for cleanliness, but they would actually destroy the toilet fixtures. I don't remember how many times we had to replace commodes in a women's restroom and never had to do it in the men's.
Speaker 4: Have a good Mike.
Speaker 13: Six months ago, Phillips sixty six announced that they were closing their refined in California that makes a special blend of gasoline only sold in California, and last week Balerro announced that there but they'll be closing their refinery in early twenty twenty six as well. Predictions now at the price of gas in California will jump seventy after those two refineries have closed.
Speaker 14: Actually, Mike, you're kind of closed. The actual price of gas is set by us, the consumers, by how much we drive. Remember when COVID was at its peak and we were all locked up and the price dropped to the dollar fifty at gallon. That's because nobody was using it. The goober from the Home of the Kentucky Derby must be an impostor. It is not Lewisville, It's Louisville.
Speaker 15: For REPO readers.
Speaker 14: They drive through any parking that they want to.
Speaker 10: Michael, literally yesterday, you need to take literally out of the vocabulary.
Speaker 16: And here you are using it again today.
Speaker 5: Michael, I just wanted to say my last talkback was purely just a good fun well and by the way, one time years ago, I had a coworker who said she was Palestinian and she lived in Qatar, and that's how she said it Qatar.
Speaker 11: Good morning, Michael and Dragon. On my way down to freeze my tootsies off at Evergreen High School graduation at Red Rocks this morning. But yeah, I clean bathrooms all winter long, women's restrooms. They both get destroyed. But women's restrooms have toilet paper all over the floor, They stand on the seats, they pee on the seats, YadA, YadA, YadA. It's just gross. But if I'm going to go to a fast food place or somewhere with separate restrooms, if the women's is used, I will go on the men's because I know it's going to be clean.
Speaker 16: But Chucky Schumer's not telling you it. Sixty Minutes did a story about that little town in Scotland and all the citizens there hate that project because it tripled their energy costs. Again the Democrats being dumb.
Speaker 17: Good morning, Michael and Dragon. Mike, when I heard you talk about Polus saying that it was okay to raise all the costs and everything, because it's really about the religion. It's actually about control. The religion is a mechanism to put control over all the masses by government entities. So the end goal is not even about the carbon and the environment, it's about control of the masses.
Speaker 3: Have great day, guys, Michael. You're right that it's all about the religion for the greeny greenies the environmets. And here's an example of that. There's some pretty good evidence that sometimes it takes more energy to recycle materials than it does to dig up new.
Speaker 5: Ones out of the ground. And yet it's all about your intention. Doesn't matter what the outcome is.
Speaker 18: Michael and Dragon, it's called tragedy of the commons. When it's not your bathroom, you don't treat it nicely. When it's yours, you do treat it nicely. That's why women go hogwild on a women's restroom in a public place.
Speaker 19: If you think the bathrooms are bad, you should take a look at their cars. My lord, ladies, please.
Speaker 20: Okay, yes, sayah clean the l Pas sale restaurant in Santa Barbara. When I was very much younger, very famous restaurant, and I figured out why the ladies restroom is nasty. It's nasty because they don't give up, you know what, because they don't have to clean it, and they're sick and tired of cleaning.
Speaker 12: Round it.
Speaker 4: There ain't nothing dirtier than a truck stop bathroom.
Speaker 9: Trust men, I've contributed.
Speaker 1: To it, Michael.
Speaker 21: Our anatomy reflects off the rounded part, the front part of the bowl, and projects it up onto the underside of the seat, therefore leaving an incredible mess. Sorry, we can't do anything about the way our anatomy is structured, and I'm certainly.
Speaker 1: Not going to change into a meal.
Speaker 22: Bye more than Mike. Much like the Miyans did for their people in sacrificing them to the gods to avoid natural disasters, the Democrats are doing the same to us, pleads, sacrificing us to the church of the climate crisis.
Speaker 15: Or Michael, Hey, I just had a thought and I thought i'd call it in and ask. I know it's not probably what you're talking about today, but Saudi Arabia is invested in the trillion dollars or whatever it is you're investing. I just wonder what are the risks? I mean, it's not all upside. Where are the risks.
Speaker 7: At Mike, I've been trying to teach my four year old an eight year old how to aim for years now.
Speaker 4: Please help, Mike. I used to manage nightclubs. Oh my god, you would not believe the women's restrooms at the end of the night. They'd be flooded. Things would be pulled off the wall and destroyed. It was insane. Compared to the men's room, they were at least twice three times four times as bad.
Speaker 19: You would be very surprised to know how many Chinese radios are used in the telecommunications system, particularly the cellular system, and the efforts that the United States government is going through have all of those Chinese radios removed from the network. You would be surprised.
Speaker 22: They Mike, I think they should just make all bathrooms single stall, unisex bathrooms. That way, everybody can live in each other's squalor men and women were all equal and others.
Speaker 11: Okay, if this is.
Speaker 15: Gonna be a topic today, I'll play along. Every once in a while, I'll make a mess in the restroom. But it really isn't my fault. What happens is I don't get a good handle on it and it overpowers me.
Speaker 2: And come on, Michael, I don't understand what you're trying to say. All we need to understand is Bernie Fly's private and the pigs get the milk, all right, buddy, Later