Speaker 1: Need advice.
Speaker 2: Taco Bub to the rescue, tipper Asque Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: On one O one one w j R R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station. He is here has successfully touched down cross winds. Any issue this morning? For uh for Hunter.
Speaker 2: Nope, flight in was solid. Welcome LCTV. How's my buddy Red doing. I'm doing fine, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm just coming after and after a Nolan's bender. Oh were you there for Fat Tuesday? Tuesday yesterday? You get some hurricanes going?
Speaker 2: Nah, yeah, just take it easy, you know, seventeen old fashions. But I in honor of the holiday, though, in honor of the Fat Tuesday holiday, uh huh. I had a few biggins over at the hotel last night instead of bread crumbs, you know, like Hansel and Gretel. Did you know a little bread crumbs too, I use bacon bits from their room to mine. M hm, good time.
Speaker 1: I heard you ever filmed it? You heard right? I'm sure he did. I heard.
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's any truth to this or not. You had an entire palette of beads delivered to a balcony overlooking Bourbon Street, and you're.
Speaker 1: A private balcony at that.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, all.
Speaker 2: Right, let's get right to it. We had a lot come in. If we don't get to yours, we'll try to get to him next week. Just hold on.
Speaker 3: Anything in life you want to ask about. It's wayne on you two two five two six. It's the text line to get those into for the world renow life coach, Elsie.
Speaker 1: I have to get something off my chest.
Speaker 2: It's been bugging me since last week when that jerk texted in about breaking up with somebody over her liking Hawaiian pizza.
Speaker 1: Being a female that.
Speaker 2: Also all caps loves Hawaiian pizza, I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind. Is there any way you can give me his number? Settled down? Hippa right, I mean, come on, yeah, you're exactly right. Hippo rules. I'm a doctor. They apply deep breath, chill out girl scout.
Speaker 1: Uh giving a good listener somewhere out from the text line.
Speaker 4: Sure, Uh. I could do you on better though. I could probably using this text line. I see the full number, area code and everything. I could probably track down the guy's address and then you could just send them a Hawaiian pizza every week. Better yet, I could give it out their listeners on the air, and everybody could.
Speaker 1: If you a pizza pandemonium.
Speaker 2: And you know what, the economy the way it is, he'd start eating them learned No love it, buddy, Yeah, like it or lump it? Elci? Should I, whoa, this is a little drastic, Elsie. Should I cash my four oh one k, pay off my house and say f this job and go work at McDonald's. Okay, hold on for a sec do you really want to endure working a fast food job? How people are in general? We're hearing about people throwing friar grease on each other, people shooting. You know, don't do that. It's way too hard to You could instead drive uber right, you pick your own schedule.
Speaker 1: Just don't do it at night.
Speaker 2: Do it days only, because if you do night, you got to deal with the drunks and the you know, people get sick in your car and plus that way, you could be the drunken night because you're driving during the day and enjoy your semi retirement.
Speaker 3: You should probably make him aware if he's not aware that the penalty on cashing in your four one k early may hospitalize you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: You'll be grabbing the heart right as the government just sucks it out of you. God, LC, I've always heard home depot is a great place to meet what's wrong with these people? I've always heard that home depot is a great place to meet horny, lonely chicks. So I gave it a try. Long story short, I did meet a real looker and got lucky that night. Problem is, she now thinks I'm free labor to fix everything around her condom. She's hot as hell, but I'm feeling used thoughts. We've got a real knuckle dragon Neanderthal here and only he's feeling used?
Speaker 1: What even he stopped me here?
Speaker 5: If I recall, I might believe you might have been one of the ones who put the information out there about meeting hot chicks at uh.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm having Mandela uh with.
Speaker 2: Little idiotology things you guys do and that other guy. Even though I disagree with how you speak about women hot as hell horny looker, I'm still gonna help you out because you know, we all know the saying ass gas or grass. Nobody gets labor for free.
Speaker 1: Here's what you do?
Speaker 2: You just tell her that you mosied on back to the hardware store. And fell head over heels for the dame running a hot dog cart. See how I did dame to put it in his so he can understand it, broke it down to his terms. Yeah, he tell him she had really nice buns. You've known her a while, but you needed to catch up. You know, you truly relish every moment with her now, so you're gonna have to leave her condo and all the leaky pipes I get going forever here you kiss her neck. It's like hot dog heaven. Pull the sausage poores, you know, glad you spared us a sour kraut reference. No, there are no I'm not gonna do that to the hot dog ladies. Shout out ladies running the dog carts. I know it's wendy and rainy out there today, but we have a few of them that listen. Actually, this show life coach, I hear that diet and exercise can cure. How can I get my wife to diet and exercise? Oh my god, you're not. I'll repeat that depot guys.
Speaker 1: Brother. Yeah, another knuckle dragger.
Speaker 2: So in case you're listening and your husband's kind of a neanderthal, listen what he just I hear that diet and exercise can cure ed eric tyle dysfunction.
Speaker 1: How can I get my wife to diet and exercise? You pig, it's hurtful, Yeah, it's purful.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I pray that your wife heard that. That's why I repeated it twice.
Speaker 2: The last four of his numbers speaking of phone numbers and giving him out are sixty nine sixty nine.
Speaker 1: I'm not shocked whatsoever, ma'am.
Speaker 2: You're better off without him. LC got another financial one. I I, hell, are you doing on time?
Speaker 1: You're good? I'll see.
Speaker 2: I don't trust banks, so I cash all my check and hoard the hondas at home.
Speaker 1: Do you think that this is a bad thing?
Speaker 2: How can I invest without bank interaction, because again, don't trust him. Some would say bitcoin or different things like that. I say, invest in the soil. Invest in the soil, meaning put it all in a waterproof safe and bury it in your backyard.
Speaker 1: You're welcome for the help.
Speaker 2: And oh, make sure you send me my at your your address, because I'd like to send greeting cards for the holidays for any clients that have helped.
Speaker 1: Right, get us a safe there? Sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, see, you're doing the wrap ups and mommy, you can.
Speaker 3: Squeeze in one more year. I want if you got to be going, try to beat the weather. We understand sir, your time is very very limited.
Speaker 1: No, we don't rush and fly. I've been married for three years. Love my husband.
Speaker 2: Both work Monday through Friday and really only see each other an hour or two a day. That's fine. Where the issue comes in is he's golfing on weekends. Every weekend with his buddies. Something has to give, Yeah, so ass to give you h sounds like somebody's leaving a hungry limb and his wife it huh here it starts off a dear LCTV. No, I all don't see. I'm not a marriage wrecker. The jobs to save marriages amongst other things.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Maybe with his new love of golf, you have to like involve some of that in your rhetoric. I'm not talking about you call golfing with him and the boys. They guys do not want that. Okay, just remember that ladies just golf phrases like how'd you like to split this fair way?
Speaker 1: If you start? Really, you know what I'm saying. He's dressing really nice.
Speaker 2: I get like a cart girl, Yeah, rarely wearies. Sure, honey, I'll let you putt it my hole. When you're feeling really sultry. You can tell them. I don't know about you, but I'm only into play in the back nine tonight.
Speaker 1: Don't even get me started on the ball washer hounter. We gotta go down the blow, We gotta go dressed like a cart girl. Ladies, Yeah, let your Tako on demand.
Speaker 2: Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 1: This is j R R