Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, small town kid with a big ol' brain talks a little different, buddy, He ain't a shame, lines up cars like soldiers on a mission, sees the world.
Speaker 3: Clear with ladies of precision.
Speaker 2: Might not talk much, but he show can't feel. Heart full of love and mind and that's real. Stems with his hands when he gets too stressed. But then his own way, man, he gives.
Speaker 4: He's got a real.
Speaker 5: Like a banjol song.
Speaker 4: My walk a different roadbud, He's still strong.
Speaker 5: Can you buy some a sung That's why different nonetheless just left them be.
Speaker 4: He's got shine his eyes in a storm.
Speaker 6: In his chest.
Speaker 4: He's a whole lot of heart, and he's doing his best.
Speaker 2: Some folks there something just don't get, But Mama taught him.
Speaker 3: Don't you ever forget.
Speaker 2: You're a masterpiece made from a higher planet.
Speaker 7: A cowboy spirit and the wire up man.
Speaker 2: Does math like magic, draws, dreams and the sens the truest things when you stop to think.
Speaker 8: He ain't broken.
Speaker 2: He's breaking the mold with a voice so quiet, but a story so bold.
Speaker 3: He's got a.
Speaker 4: Rhythm of his Oh flack a banjo song, not a walking different room.
Speaker 8: But he's still.
Speaker 5: Strong, came Bud saying, a soul, there's a while to free, different, none less, Just let him be.
Speaker 4: He's got shining his eyes in a storm in his chest.
Speaker 5: He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best. You ain't gotta talk.
Speaker 2: The loudest to make a sound. Sometimes the quiet ones shake the ground. He don't need fixing, he just needs grace.
Speaker 3: Let him run his race at his own damn place.
Speaker 5: Okay, he's got a rhythm of his own back a ben Joel salt March is doing beat. That's prodi strong.
Speaker 2: Don't try to change what you don't understand.
Speaker 5: Just make his head be a battle BN. He's got shine in.
Speaker 8: His eyes, in a storm in his chest.
Speaker 5: He's a whole lot of heart and he's doing his best. Different, a less, just getting this all.
Speaker 9: That's beautiful day.
Speaker 1: Hey, what is up y'all? How is everybody doing on this great Tuesday morning in the South? April twenty first, twenty twenty six. How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. I know a lot of people are getting ready. If you have to be somewhere at the top of the hour, I just want to say, welcome to the show today. My name is Jake. I'll be your ringouncer, your oh blah blah blah blah blah blah shit. No, I hope everybody is staying safe this morning. Good morning, good morning. I'm an a mm hmm, but good morning, y'all. How is everybody? I hope everybody is staying safe?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 1: Hold on, I didn't do.
Speaker 3: M Yeah bye, Good morning guys.
Speaker 1: How is everybody doing? That's all to get some people in here? Mmm?
Speaker 3: Very good morning guys.
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is there and seem.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 1: But what's up y'all? How does everybody doing the day?
Speaker 5: I'm tired of these no name calling me out, dragging up my past.
Speaker 4: Yes, I made mistakes back in the day, trusted the wrong people, lost my way, But I'm changing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm learning, trying to heal from all that burning.
Speaker 4: I won't left the whispers hoping down. I'm taking back my crown.
Speaker 5: I I gotta fast and I'm done something wrong, but I'm moving forward over.
Speaker 9: I'm staying strong.
Speaker 5: I'm doing right now. You wore me for me, leaving me hid what I used to move me.
Speaker 4: Stumble, a fall.
Speaker 8: I felt the pain, but the sun comes up after the rain.
Speaker 4: Every start tells a story at all every step I take.
Speaker 5: I'm finding that no more listening to the noise outside. I've gotten my troop.
Speaker 4: I won't hide. I'm doing what's right. I'm doing what's real.
Speaker 6: I'm in control of how healthy.
Speaker 5: Yes, I got a pass and I've done wrong, but I'm moving forwardward. I'm staying strong. I'm doing right now for me. Wore me, leaving me behind? What are you stood me? Mistakes make me wiser, Mistakes made me seek.
Speaker 4: The powers in my head.
Speaker 6: It's up for me.
Speaker 5: I'm rising enough, no change.
Speaker 9: No feed.
Speaker 5: This is my moment. My side says strong, I'm doing right now.
Speaker 4: For me, for me.
Speaker 5: And hid what a you don't me? Yes, I'm made some mistakes, but I'm going right.
Speaker 9: I'm awake.
Speaker 5: This is means my delivery. You went right?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: Just give me?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 1: What is all gals? What's all guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing the world.
Speaker 2: Ghost for it, Ghosts, just say a free speech, but use signs of voices.
Speaker 3: You claim your reach.
Speaker 8: I showed a bonus.
Speaker 3: I showed a brill.
Speaker 4: You hit the block button.
Speaker 2: That's your big deal. Nice going ghost, What a joke, What a loser claiming free speech while you picking and shoose in. You block somebody with some vere autism.
Speaker 7: So much for freedom, Just Ego and skins.
Speaker 2: You preach rebellion, you preach the fight for Kate't take a word that don't sound right.
Speaker 3: Your mask is cracking, the stage is bare.
Speaker 2: Your free speech banner, riz high hair, Nice going ghost, what a joke, What a loser claiming free speech while you picking and choose in.
Speaker 4: You block somebody with some vere autism.
Speaker 7: So much for freedom, Just Ego and skins on ghost in the massine and your walls are paper thing you about liberty.
Speaker 2: But you can't let.
Speaker 5: People lead Nice going coast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the mass cast slip free speech champ in just another hippo crit You blocked somebody with somevere autism. Your empire of words collapsing with them?
Speaker 8: H m hm.
Speaker 11: No yea.
Speaker 3: But what's up, guys?
Speaker 1: What is up?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 1: I hope everybody is having a great Tuesday morning. At seven oh three am in the Great State of Mississigi, pleat I hope everyone is having a great yall.
Speaker 4: He's lay nine and your roll along click on you to make it feel.
Speaker 2: I can't grab your sweet tea open Campire, your homemade one is the perfect bibe the lights of low Screen, its pride.
Speaker 5: Jack Hudson's here to make your night Late night when Jay Hudson leves here and he's got the songs that laugh, us bere.
Speaker 9: A special, give a story too. He'll kid you up.
Speaker 5: Today with us Ned.
Speaker 4: He's gonna sing, He's gonna play, Donna play, He's bringing Joey at the end of your day. Don't need to wander, don't need the wrong. Jack Late Night Show feels just like on The laugh is.
Speaker 5: Real, the vibers ride. Jack Hudson's here, Little Riding.
Speaker 9: Late night with Jack Hudson lid City.
Speaker 5: He's got the songs, the laugh.
Speaker 7: Uspeary special girls and stories too.
Speaker 4: He'll keep you up today with bus Ne s Poor another glass.
Speaker 2: Take a seat this late night moment.
Speaker 3: It's hard to beat.
Speaker 2: Streak from music to headlines of fun in between.
Speaker 4: Jake Hudson Show, which the place to beat Late night with.
Speaker 3: Jack cudsin lid City.
Speaker 6: He's got the songs, the.
Speaker 4: Laughs, uspiring special girls and stories too.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Jack Hudsons bringing it all of you and lateness with Ja cuts on.
Speaker 9: Heay with Jack cuts on, Hey, what is it guys?
Speaker 1: M h mhay yah, But what's up guys? I hope everybody is staying safe?
Speaker 3: H m hm.
Speaker 10: H s.
Speaker 8: Jakes on the mic with a truth bomb flow ticket on the world from that old student you.
Speaker 3: No fake news, no run around.
Speaker 8: And just a real good talk with a real strong sound. Grab a secret comfy Now he's laying life out. Holy cow, it's ton again, man.
Speaker 6: Listen to the Jay Hudson Podcast Show.
Speaker 2: Oooh yeah, big.
Speaker 6: Guest, reel talk, no bull crap, just real life matters broke.
Speaker 8: He's coming it straight, no smoking.
Speaker 5: Mirrors, just hard grit and some truth to hear.
Speaker 6: It's the Jay Hudson Podcast Show.
Speaker 8: From small town Roots to Championship Gold. He's seen a lot, got stories told with a southern draw all and a rebel soul. Jase taking podcasting to a whole new role. No filters here, no soft spun lines, just the truth laid out and rhymes and signs. Got a guest in the chair and a tale to tell you. Won't hear nothing fake.
Speaker 1: What the hell?
Speaker 6: It's ton of get up and listen to the Jack Hudson Podcast Show. Ooh yeah, big guest, reel talk, no bull crap, just real life, matters broke. He's coming it straight, no smoking mirrors, just heart great and some truth to hear. It is the Jake Hudson Podcast Show.
Speaker 3: You are Real.
Speaker 8: He'll bring it hard from the back roads to the boulevard. Country soul with the city spark. Jake shining truth like a kneon.
Speaker 5: In the dark.
Speaker 7: It's time of get up man.
Speaker 6: Listen to the Jake Hudson Podcast Show. Ooh yeah, big guest, real talk, no bull craft, just realize matters bro So tune it in and let it roll. Jakes the Man with the hardened soul. Yeah, it's the Jake Hudson Podcast Show.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, Jake Hudson.
Speaker 10: Y'all yo, h.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I want to say to everybody. I want to say, I hope everyone's having a great Tuesday morning. I think it's the first let's talk somebody to send some love over there. You done here?
Speaker 9: M h m hm hm h.
Speaker 1: You know alright, guys.
Speaker 3: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: I will talk to you guys later. Love you guys. Moving back on later, Love you guys. Bye,