Speaker 1: Okay, Well everybody just got knocked off and we're starting all over again because that's just the way it is. There were technical problems, and now there are now technical problems. I've fixed it, but that was really lame, really really lame. It's like there's a five thousand things you have to remember to do every every day. And it's at least we're back on FTJ now. So hello, I got to make sure the FTJ was included, so I had to start the whole thing over because it wasn't. Now we're good, we should be. FTJ looks like it's rock and roll, and now I'm happy to hear that. Okay, so what we're doing today and I'm just gonna start all over again, like I as if I'd ever said a word. We are going to do some news because we haven't done that in a while. The I mean is controlled opposition. G Edward Griffin need to know news, the stuff that they want you to pay attention to, the distractions they want you to put your energy toward. We're going to look at that. We have we have some information coming out of Kentucky that's really weird. We're going to look at that. Some stuff I gathered from Instagram throughout the week. Some interesting stuff there, really weird, and some bit's going to be entertaining as well. And finishing off with reading from the Little Green Book a little bit, and keeping in mind while we do that that there we have to remind ourselves just how amazing of a place Libya was. So it was they utilized this this methodology, and great things came about because of it. The people were actively engaged in the government, and they had and they had a name. I mean they had they had an actual They didn't have representatives. They represented themselves.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So because of the country itself being in service to the people, but the country earned as profit was turned into free stuff for the people. So we're talking about free education, free homes. If you didn't like let's say you got out of school, you didn't have a house, yet you get a free apartment, no electric bill, no electric bill, that's huge, right, Free healthcare, interest free loans, interest free loans, no rothschild, no IMF. The government would go fifty to fifty with you when you wanted to buy a car, and gas was fourteen cents because they produced it. There, you know, we have all that stuff here. We also apparently have a bunch of lithium in Sultan Sea. They just found lithium brian about one thousand feet below the seat, below the the floor there. They're saying that there's a ton of lithium there. I don't know what the real I mean. Then what could you go and apologize to North Carolina? Then like what, oh, sorry, we obliterated a bunch of lives with our geo engineering. I think, like, seriously, they said there's five hundred and eighty billion dollars worth of lithium brian there. Not that we want to go all electric vehicle anyway, but that's I have so many mixed feelings about that, and I think there's something really sinister. And they already we're just funneling money to Gavin new some like seventy million dollars for you know, initiating the project. That's just none of that money goes into what it's supposed to. It all gets funneled to these fucking scumbags. All right, So the DNR oil, right, they had actually a substance based money, not just bs from thin air. It's called a direct democracy. People should represent themselves. Treated his people with dignity and respect. Surprise, surprise, how that works? All right? So then what did I rate there?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, so we're going to go ahead. I'm gonna start the intro again, I know, but it is what it is because we didn't have FTJ with us before. And hello, FTJ? How was there?
Speaker 4: Bay?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Not too many of you there? But uh, you know, it's okay. I think there might be a conflicting show now because I waited too long to get started here. I do have I did thirteen cases of sauce yesterday. I've got forty two I think totaled that I have to make for this order. It's a big one. It takes a while, like I hand slice everything, I you know, blend the stuff. I there's base sauce to make before the other ingredients go into it for most of them, and some of them are are street you know, they don't have really a base in a sense because they're not from a common base. So there's a couple more ingredients. I gotta grab it, grab some oranges, gotta grab some just stuff, you know. So it's gonna be a long day today and into the wee hours of the night. But I wanted to do this today, but we're gonna the Green Book I started reading yesterday. It's interesting. As I'm reading it, I'm I'm trying to slowly, like, you know, go through it a second time after I said it, you know, read it once, and I'm on the elliptical at the same time. Right so because i want to, I'm like, Okay, he has this little structure and he's showing you how it works on the diagram and all this other stuff, and I'm like, okay, well it obviously works because these people were went well off, way better than us. We're being you know, predated. Is that how you say that you know, predators are after you? Right there? It sounds like pre dating though, doesn't it Like it just doesn't make sense. It's just I think that's one of those weird word things. Let's get going with the you know, and like it screws up the whole thing because that's a seven minute intro and I'm not going to do that one anymore. Okay, So there's that.
Speaker 5: You guys know what this represents, Well, remember that your storm could be sort what storm is your fad? You'll find that.
Speaker 6: Every civilization reaches a crisis point. Eventually most of them don't make it yours. How our son was dying. We had to evolve in order to survive.
Speaker 7: So it was only when you were was threatened with destruction that you became what you are now. Yes, well that's where we are. You say you were on the brink of destruction, and you're right. But it's only on the brink that people find the will to change.
Speaker 6: Only at the precipice do we evolved. This is our moment. Don't take it from us.
Speaker 4: Remember the stories to tell us about the three Chiamen playing fan Tan. Someone runs up to him and says, hey, the world is coming to an end, and the first one says, a lot, best go to the mission to pray, and the second one says, well, I'm gonna go buy me a case of Miss gall and six Horse, and the third one says, well, I shall finish the game.
Speaker 1: I shall finish the game. Doc, we shall.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We don't get to see anybody, or we don't get to sing about people falling down a well anymore. So are being thrown down one because it's just too long of an intro. It's not by itself, so okay, let's start with the Instagram stuff.
Speaker 2: Hoop.
Speaker 1: All right, you should see that on the screen, you do, I'm ready good it says Nahom Goldman, future leader of the World Zionist Congress, from his book Spirit of Militarism, written in nineteen fifteen, direct quote. The historical mission of our world revolution is to rearrange a new culture of humanity to replace the previous social system. This conversion and reorganization of global society require two essential steps. Firstly, the destruction of the old established order. Secondly, design and imposition of the new order. The first stage requires the elimination of all frontier borders. All frontier borders. Hmm, Trump's going to adopt a fifty first state and then just keep runningtill he falls off the other edge of Greenland, all right, so whatever. The first stage requires the elimination of all frontier borders, nationhood, the destruction of nationhood and culture and culture, public policy, ethical barriers, and social definitions. Only then can the destroyed old system element be replaced by the imposed system elements of our new order. Are these not sick focks or what I'm serious? I mean, what kind of a sick fucking psychopath that means destruction of family, That means destruction of any other ties except for mother Zion, Right, Like, what the hell are we doing here? And why is this allowed to be spoken aloud and then put into practice? You know, they need our military to do all these things they've been using it. So the only thing that the people would have to do is just not fucking fight their worst anymore. And then what military are they going to send to us? If we're the ones they send everywhere? You fucking send Britain to me to us? Are you fucking is that a joke? Like the Bank of England there, you know what I mean? It's all jewed up. So the United Nations, the member states that don't really have a say, and they don't have a they don't have any power there. If the American people got together and just said enough is enough, stood up and said no where you're going to like this? What is it called directed democracy? We're going to have a say in all these things, and it's not going to be representative when they don't. This very idea of that is a con right, because they're not representing you the moment that they're in a room by themselves and you're not involved in decision making. They're making decisions against you, not for you. They're making decisions among themselves that will profit and prosper them. And this is the extreme of that, because these demons want to destroy everything, everything, and then what's going to happen after that? No high laws, mass murder, mass murder by injection. If you haven't seen this before, it might be worth checking out.
Speaker 8: Oh hi, we're the Illuminati.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 9: Hello, Hi, So we heard about your big special.
Speaker 10: We are very excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks me too.
Speaker 11: But before you can do a special on a major cable network, we're going to need assigns for things.
Speaker 2: Okay, sounds good.
Speaker 12: We're also going to need you to swear a blood oath to us.
Speaker 13: And our cause, and if you violate this oath, we're going to murder you and.
Speaker 2: Everyone that you. Got it great.
Speaker 14: You'll also need to pledge your soul to Baffle met.
Speaker 15: He's this god that we all worship.
Speaker 2: Okay, he looks pretty cool.
Speaker 13: He's like a crazy goat man kind of thing.
Speaker 11: Now, we will need to include some of our messaging in your program.
Speaker 15: Oh okay, so you mean like there's going to be a commercial sponsor or something.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, not nothing tacky like that. No, we just want you to have some you know, self destructive themes. You know, like we use a lot of hip hop artists to glorify violence and drugs, pop stars to push materialism, country acts to instill suspicion of education.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that sounds cool.
Speaker 15: We'll also need to film you in a lud act with a minor to use as blackmail if you ever think of telling anyone about anything that happened here today.
Speaker 2: Now, could I self tape that? Or is that something that you want me to shoot here?
Speaker 1: We'd like you to do that here.
Speaker 11: Well, finally, we're gonna need a suicide note in your own handwriting, just in case things get crazy.
Speaker 8: Actually might We're oh so.
Speaker 1: The real life information to that is. Trevor Moore's death on August seventh, twenty twenty one, at the age of forty one is shrouded in mystery. While officially ruled as an accidental fall from his balcony in Los Angeles or picked up and thrown, many believe his death was linked to a controversial sketch he made about the Illuminati, where he openly mocked and criticized and critiqued the selective organization. The secretive organization but also selective because they select who's going to be famous, right, because they control them. These suspicions suggest that his death may not have been an accident, adding to the intrigues surrounding his passing. Okay, so going back to what I was saying about the military, right, they need ours in order to do anything with the bite of America is what everybody's afraid of. That's why they don't fuck with Israel because it's us that they're afraid of. The fact that we can't as a nation go to battle for them. Just goes again to prove my point that they've already owned us and they've put their infiltrators in here a long time ago, because why aren't they just saying no? And this is the problem with and I'm seeing this this, I mean, if you want to call them the representative thing is obviously a scam. But the level of I don't know, disconnection that people have with the actions of our country versus what we consider this country to be. There's such a night and day to that when we're going around and destroying places like Libya, we're going around and destroying Afghanistan. All these places didn't have central banks in them before, they weren't IMF controlled, Right, Gaddafi got rid of the IMF, so did Hugo Shamas, so did mister raid Off. So anytime that happens, it seems like there's a bit of a conflict there. But who keeps on being the wrecking ball?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Us?
Speaker 1: We're the ones destroying the world and laying the foundation for this new world order. So where do we live. We are in an open air prison, we are in a we are free range chickens. And it's just a matter of time when they're all done destroying all freedom everywhere. The last place to do it will be here. But it's already been done. Do you understand what I mean? Like, as far as their control of all of the they have all the hand, the levers, and the buttons at their disposal, and they're horrifically enslaving us with the financial system. And when you see examples like what Libya was prior to twenty eleven, it becomes all that more clear that what we consider freedom is only freedom because we were born into captivity, we were born into slavery and we don't recognize just how beaten down we are. Why don't we have a share? And why isn't this a partnership. Why is it that it's at the expense of us that they do things rather than a shared wealth of the nation with the people, the people that they'd count on and depend on. And as far as debt is concerned, this debt to the IMF, this thirty six trillion, fifty trillion, whateter the hell it is? Well, how much was our you know, son's daughters, fathers, grandparents. How much was their sacrifice worth to fight all these words to get them where they are? How much was all of our military expeditions? How much was all all of our influence around the world? You know, what is all that worth? I think we're more than even I would say that they owe us. So I don't want to hear this fucking bullshit about their fake money system and how we owe them anything. There's no debt. There is no debt now as far as to us, there is about one hundred and sixty years worth of payback due to us for the abuse, for the mistreatment, for the enslavement, for the impoverishment of our nation. And I'm looking at what Gaddafi was doing there, and I'm saying, and I'm thinking to myself, I don't even think we had it one hundred percent right in the founding documents in the in the you know, not not as bad as other places perhaps, but without the enforcement, without the people being involved, that all fell of heart, because it's the people that keep it in check. Otherwise it's just paper and people can ignore that, either your Bill of rights or whatever. That's why why is that not being in that you know, inactive? Because they own everything, and everybody's afraid because nobody stands up and says and takes and claims their their rights, so they become privileges and then they become you know, illegal. I don't care about that one. I don't care about that one. This one's kind of funny telling me I can buy my knickers right here in Kmart.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 15: Camart sells nickers right here in the store. That's incredible, I know, and Camart has nickers for all occasions.
Speaker 9: I bought some work knickers for the yard.
Speaker 10: I have my lazy nickers for lounging around the house.
Speaker 16: And I bought some nickers for my boyfriend's birthday on Nicholas.
Speaker 2: I got me some dancing nicklas.
Speaker 13: Wait a minute, what do you say taw nickas? Please?
Speaker 15: But what if I can't make it to the store, No problem, just go online and kmart will ship your nickers to you anywhere in the world by boat.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 15: Perfect coming to Kmart all month long for our special knicker promotion by boat.
Speaker 1: He says, that's kind of funny. Hey, we know that that's the first. Oh you want to see him mobile phone. It's E's put eve funny name. It's E's portable wireless phone. And blah blah blah and huh and we'll hobby have a time when he has to carry on pretty neat, so I believe or not. This device was advertised as a wireless telephone, but not in the way we'd expect today. The device featured in this nineteen twenty two clip is referred to as a portable wireless telephone, but was actually a crystal radio designed to receive radio signals without the need for an external power source. The description of wireless telephone is an interesting case of lacking historical contexts, as many devices at the time had the word phone in it. However, this device was still meant to be a communication device advertised to wives who wanted to reach their husbands while they were out, and a new way to reach people on the go. Yeah, so this is a little this. Yeah, just to go back into the whole. This is a fake fucking world, and this piece of shit that everybody loves, well a lot of people love, is uh, what the hell? How about you get put it where I had it? All right? You can't be singing the praises of a freaking child eating monarch and not raise eyebrows. But hey, he's Trump, so you know he doesn't raise eyebrows when he's crowned the King of the Jews either.
Speaker 16: Immediately following the US Declaration of Independents, the British Crown began to regain control over the American colonies. After the Treaty of Paris in seventeen eighty three, Britain retained military forts in the Great Lakes region and began extending loans to the US, creating debt dependencies to the crown. In eighteen twelve, the British Crown waged war against the US. After the war, British financial firms began financing projects in the US In eighteen sixteen, the Second Bank of the United States had up to seventy percent of its stock held overseas, mostly in Great Britain. During the US Civil War, Britain was involved in supporting both the North and the South. The Federal Reserve Act of nineteen thirteen, which established a private central banking system, was established with the help of Paul Warburg, whose family partnered and intermarried with the Rothschild banking dynasty of the Bank of England. Forty four Bretton Woods Conference ensured that London would maintain influence over American finance. The UK USA Agreement of nineteen forty six formalized the sharing between US and British intelligence agencies. Right after being inaugurated in twenty twenty five, President Trump began saying that Canada will become the fifty first state.
Speaker 17: I think Canada would be much better of being a fifty first state because we lose two hundred billion dollars a year with Canada.
Speaker 9: And I'm not going to let that happen.
Speaker 18: Canada would be great as our cherished fifty first state.
Speaker 8: You wouldn't have to worry about borders, you wouldn't have to worry about.
Speaker 1: Anything, no borders. Oh, look at that.
Speaker 17: Canada was meant to be the fifty first state. We don't need their energy, we don't need anything. We certainly don't want their automobiles.
Speaker 1: They make a lot of build that wall, no borders.
Speaker 9: Millions of automobiles are sent in.
Speaker 17: I'd rather have a maid in Michigan that have them made in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: This coping bullshit that he's saying right now has absolutely nothing to do with anything. It's just a bunch of babble. Right. They've very luquidated out their freaking mineral resources to China because China, they say, bought the debt. But the true nature of China is that it's o EVA right, and all of it's just part of the plan. There are people already in place. The only reason this facade is even a facade, and the efforts being put into it so that the people accept an explanation as to why things are changing. That's it. Which is odd that they still even care or worry about that, because nobody does anything anyway.
Speaker 19: Or anyone works tougher with Canada than you are with because our biggest adversary is.
Speaker 17: Only because it's meant to be our fifty first rate.
Speaker 16: And on February twenty seventh, the Prime Minister of the UK cure.
Speaker 1: Starmer banking puppet to the Bank of Ingland.
Speaker 16: With President Donald Trump at the White House and presented him with an invitation from King Charles for a state visit.
Speaker 20: It is my pleasure to bring in.
Speaker 1: Charles is invested heavily into the bankiving and obviously a puppet to that too, because the real power lies in the Roman Catholic Empire which still exists, and the wave banking international, banking international jury.
Speaker 20: From His majes Steve, the King a letter. He sends his best wishes and regards, of course, but he also asked me to bear this letter and bring it to you. So can I present a letter from a king to.
Speaker 2: Take you very much?
Speaker 18: I suppose to read it right now.
Speaker 20: I've got to tell him what your reaction.
Speaker 10: He is a great gentleman.
Speaker 1: Listen to that faggot ship he's a great gentleman. And listen to how he kisses ass. Here King Charles wife murdered, great, great gentlemen, how many children? Oh, by the way, do you know that Disney property is actually Crown property, which makes it Bank of England property, which means they can't no laws really can be enforced there. So in Walt Disney World, we're talking about Florida. How many horrific things to children do you think are happening beneath the surface?
Speaker 18: Well, that is really nice. Must make sure his signatures on that, otherwise it's not quite as meaningful.
Speaker 12: It is.
Speaker 18: That's quite a signaure.
Speaker 1: Is that beyond the right mature?
Speaker 5: Is that beautiful?
Speaker 18: And he's a beautiful man, a wonderful man, and we appreciate I've known him, gotten to know him very well actually in the first term and now second term. Perhaps you'd like to say what that very important paragraph?
Speaker 20: Yeah, So this is a letter from his matchale the King. It's an invitation for a second state visit. This is really special. This has never happened before.
Speaker 2: This is unprecedented.
Speaker 1: They have a domination, total domination of the world to discuss.
Speaker 20: Yeah, and I think that just symbolizes the strength of the relationship between us. So this is a very special letter. I think the last state visit was a tremendous success. His matchally the King, wants to make this even better than that.
Speaker 1: We have questions like what do you mean by success? What were you guys talking about? What did you plan and what did you decide? And what effect did that have on mankind at large?
Speaker 2: This is this is truly historic.
Speaker 20: What I haven't thought yet is your also?
Speaker 18: Yeah, the answer is yet be half of our wonderful first Lady Malania and myself. The answer is yes.
Speaker 5: And we look forward to being there and honoring the king.
Speaker 1: And remember when the qanan q tards were having a field day with the whole the queen and how the president was walking and made her walk around him and she got like stumbled and she kind of like how to do quickly? You know what they call that juking? And it was like, oh see he outranks her, and da da da da da, And it's like Jesus, thankful.
Speaker 5: Honoring early your country.
Speaker 18: Your country is a fantastic country, and it'll be our honor to be there.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 16: On March twentieth, The Sun published an article stating that King Charles will reportedly make a secret offer to Donald Trump during his state visit that will make the USA an associate member of the Commonwealth. Trump posted this article on his truth social network and replied, I love King Charles sounds good to me. Greg Reecee reporting.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna be under the crown again, which literally just means under the Bank of England, which means we already are. So what the hell? I don't you know what I mean? They're already and what is that? That's nothing? But we're talking about Jewish banking.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 1: There's a big TV if you'd like it. Fourteen thousand dollars in today's money? Can you believe that? Though? Look at that in nineteen This is how shitty these pieces of crap have destroyed us in nineteen seventy eight. That wasn't that long ago. That wasn't that long ago. Two eight hundred dollars in nineteen seventy eight is equivalent to fourteen thousand, three hundred dollars today. That's horrible. That's horrible. Oh look, I had some good news to Democrat Representative Sheila Lee Jackson has died. Former Republican Congresswoman Mia Love dead at forty nine. That looks like a dude. Republican congressman from congresswoman from Utah. Yeah, okay, Republican Like that makes me all giddy. Donald Payne, Sheila, this guy wasn't worth the name. Apparently they figured they just cut it off. Mia Love republicly stated in December twenty twenty one that she was fully vaccinated against COVID nineteen during in appearance on the View. On the View, they had a Republican on the View because everything is a freak in game. It's a joke, right. During an appearance on the View, she expressed support for vaccinations, of course, because that's what her real par role was, all right, but voiced concerns about federal mandates, describing them as a slippery slope. There is no great it's not the fact that we're poisoning you. It's the fact that we're going to mandate to poison you. Okay, There is no public information regarding her vaccination status beyond this statement. At least they're dead. That's the good part. H If you guys don't know Autumn's armory, it's just a little girl who shoots guns. It's kind of it's kind of cool if your dad you appreciate it, you know. And then that they've made a joke about when acorn lands on your car, and they played the predator scene where everybody just start shooting into the into the woods and that that's that's an dated joke because of what happened with the police officers shooting like crazy because NYCLN fill in the car. Oh, this is interesting though, we should check this out.
Speaker 13: The design of train wheels is genius. If we have a train track with a slight curve and we try to roll some basic wheels across, it will simply derail. Okay, you might say it's an easy fix. You could just add a flange so it doesn't derail. And while the flange does keep it from derailing, it can't really navigate a turn. This is an exaggerated version of train wheels, and of course you can see the wheels are shaped like cones. The wheels basically self align. When the train approaches a curve, the wheels want to continue going straight. You can see we're on the small portion of this wheel and the big portion of this wheel. Because the right wheel is smaller than the left wheel, it turns to the right. If the right wheel is bigger than the left wheel, it'll turn to the left. So what makes this design so genius. It's the fact that when the wheels want to go straight, one wheel becomes a larger wheel, and one will becomes a smaller wheel, forcing the wheels to automatically turned the design.
Speaker 1: I found that pretty interesting, all right, I told you to be a little entertainment today. The most Florida video ever. No recollection of that happening at all.
Speaker 9: At all. This store sells some good liquor.
Speaker 1: I drank a lot of it that night. The viral video shows Robbie Stratton running through a convenience store with an alligator in his hands. He takes the animal and the beer fridge as well.
Speaker 10: I don't even remember coming up there.
Speaker 1: We asked Stratton where the alligator came from.
Speaker 2: No clue, no clue.
Speaker 9: I literally came to the store.
Speaker 8: He goes in the back of the truck.
Speaker 21: They tell me what I'd do with stupid and I'll be facing some charges here soon and probably go to jail.
Speaker 14: Probably not, we'll see.
Speaker 1: He says he regrets his decision. No recollection. Yeah, all right, this is a horrifically disgusting story.
Speaker 8: But this case is disturbing on so many levels.
Speaker 1: So ghos, So this is a discussing piece of human waste.
Speaker 7: Here.
Speaker 1: You'all going to see me on the news making my big debut aunt of dead kids drove around with their bodies for months. The betrayal, the heartlessness these this is not a human being. This is not there. They're wearing a flesh suit, but this is not a fucking human being.
Speaker 8: The defendant brag to police that the case would give her notoriety, but then she also denied knowing the kids were in their trunk, claiming she thought the odor was a rat on her engine. A traffic stopped for speeding and the odor of decomposition led police to the bodies of two young children and the trunk of a car driven by their aunt, thirty three year old Nicole Johnson. She told police the body for seventy.
Speaker 1: And she's thirty three.
Speaker 8: Your old niece had been in the trunk since May twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: And you know that's not stuff that who plans that, right? That's matrix math like to show you that this is a fucking joke simulation that is here just to keep us distracted while they decide what experiment they're going to fucking you know, conduct on us and which ones are gonna get what. It's just it's fucking holographic similar crum, whatever the hell you want to call it, but it's that type of stuff where it's like there's no way that's planned, but it's still following the same type of like formula. So it's a formula, so it's like a it's like a program, right, So these things keep lighting up and there's some kind of sorcery involved in that. There's some sort of like dark magic. So we're all under this fucking spell. And there you have it and wicked discussing shit. It's always surrounding that stuff. Even though those numbers are neutral. It's how it's it's how it's used, it's where you know, it's the intent, But they're the ones who are aware of that, so they're the ones who use it for all as wicked, evil shit. And that's how they programmed the fucking matrix with you know.
Speaker 8: She placed her five year old brother next to her two months ago. Former neighbors are grief stricken and appalled. According to charging documents. During the initial traffic stop, police learn Johnson had no license, no insurance, and fake tags. They advise her to report the district court within five days. She stated, it don't matter. I won't be here in five days, and y'all gonna see me on the news. Y'all gonna see the news making my big debut. Court papers indicate police advice.
Speaker 1: This is a person who murdered her to her niece and nephew, talking like that her own blood murdered them. His children were not safe. They were starving to death too. We're going to find that out.
Speaker 8: Sure the car would be toad and to take her belongings. Johnson retrieved a black and yellow plastic tote and a clear trash bag from her trunk and placed them on the sidewalk. Police says she tried to use a blanket to conceal the bodies, then attempted to flee, but was quickly caught. What are Johnson's former neighbors recalls seeing the children. Johnson told police she had cussy of the children since twenty nineteen because her sister couldn't take care of them. They were five and seven when they died. Johnson told detectives she struck the seven year old several times for misbehaving, causing her to hit her head on the floor and die. She told police two months ago she saw blood on the leg of a five year old boy as he slept. She said he never woke up. The autopsy showed the girl weighed eighteen pounds and the boy twenty one pounds. This case is disturbed.
Speaker 1: That's not a human. I don't know why? What is this about?
Speaker 2: How much?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: This is actually kind of funny. This is this is okay, more entertainment.
Speaker 3: Here sixty I under steen in the gas can I ask what pronouns you go by? What pronouns would that be? It's twenty twenty three, so well, the business is it of yours? What my gender is? Friend?
Speaker 2: Do well? I need to go to a gender queer protest? Gender queer protest? Yes, sir? What time do you protest? Now? It starts now, it's not a time. What time do you protest? Generally? Round dark?
Speaker 3: At dark?
Speaker 2: How many genders are there? Sir? You're a big fine Yeah, I said. How many genders are there?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm somewhere around nine hundred and thirty. I'd say around one hundred and thirty. You're mentally ill. Why would you be saying that you'd get canceled?
Speaker 2: Don't give a shit?
Speaker 3: Well, I got to clothes now, I live in that household backs, Yes, I did?
Speaker 2: You lived here all your life?
Speaker 3: This is my trans wife's place. Originally, you married a dude. We referred to them as women many years about four years ago. You married a dude. That's the way you won't put it, or I don't have some way to put it, that's the way to end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I guess of them. Oh, so here's here's what they're doing in the So there was a time when the government encouraged and supported self sufficiency. During World War One, the government actively encouraged self sufficiency to support the war effort and lessen the strain on the food supply. The government did this by promoting victory gardens, which were gardens planted by civilians to help supplement the nation's food supply. People took great pride in their gardens and planted herbs, fruits, vegetables in backyards, vacant lots, and public parks. And in public parks that's pretty cool. In addition to victory gardens, the government also encouraged people to raise chickens for eggs and meat. Backyard chickens became a common site in many neighborhoods and were seen as a way to increase the availability of local food supply and reduce the need for imported goods. By promoting self sufficiency during World War One, the government helped to ease the burden on the food supply chain and ensure that essential goods were available for the war effort. Additionally, victory gardens and backyard chickens helped to build community and promote a sense of shared responsibility for the nation's well being. These efforts gave Americans a way to support national and local goals during times of crisis, and the opportunity to learn skills that would help them weather hardships and learned and lean times. It's funny how things have changed. Keep on prepping, friends, Okay, what don't you see in there? Oh, I don't know. You don't see. You don't see one spread of any indication that the government encouraged this beyond just fucking words. Right, Was the government giving out money? Were they helping people achieve those goals? Were they doing anything like that? Farmers get our given land, a home, seeds, equipment to start, yeah, to start a farm. Well they were in Libya, right, No, they were. They prayed on farmers. There's been a war on farming since the mid eighteen hundreds, maybe a late eighteen hundreds two hens in the backyard for each person in the house will keep a family in fresh eggs. Do not sell laying hens. Save the thirty. Save the thirty eggs or more laid by the average hen from February to May. Don't sell the laying hen allspring. She will be turning insects, weeds, garbage, and waste into eggs for the nation. Right, they wanted you to produce and then give it to the fucking number. Yeah, that'sn't that nice.
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Without seed, it would be impossible to produce food, and seed is scarce. The demand for vegetable seed last year more than doubled, and almost at the same time, the supply of seed from Europe was cut off. We have done everything possible to grow more seed in America, but in spite of our best effort, there is hardly enough vegetable seed to meet every demand. The supply of seed throughout the whole world is extremely short. I think that's a bunch of bullshit, But we advise that you order your seed immediately, right, Yeah, of course, order bye bye bye bye, because it's scarcely right, This is all bullshit, and we ask that you be careful with the seed you buy, make every seed count right, so the seed's a victory plant. And raise your own vegetables. And she's wearing a Phrygian cap. Isn't that something? Save money? The easy way, grow a garden. It's thrifty. It's patriotic. Plant today, and that's back when today was a hyphenated word. Dig for victory, Grow your own vegetables, dig for victory. Women of the home, Now is the time to do your bit. Canned and dried products. Of course I can. I'm patriotic, So I am patriotic as can be, and ration points won't worry me. You know, It's kind of funny because I know it right in my own hometown, the abandoned farmhouse that I used to go to with my friend who's you know, is his I don't know, one of his great relatives, like great uncle or great grandfather's property. Is this old barn in this old house that was falling apart, but in the basement there were still canned fruits. And of course, being freaking dumb kids, he would take the jars, the ball company jars and smash them or shoot them with a BB gun. But that was kind of retarded Obviously there wasn't good. Probably good, I don't know. Maybe it was, I don't know. But it's still like, why would you do that, especially if it's your own family's house. It's kind of a scummy thing to do. Work a garden, raised chickens, grow vegetables and fruit. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you get it, you get it. And I said the Jays, It's always the Jays. There might have been something here too. No, I think I got it, always says Jurassic Park. White men create miraculous tech, Marvel, Jewish Guide tries to steal the technology. Jewish Guide disables border security, mutation makes dinosaurs trans What did Michael Crichton mean by this?
Speaker 3: New men?
Speaker 1: And all right, so we're gonna get into this strange story here where we at. Obviously we learned about the Australian police finding in discovering that it's all bullshit that yous are putting swats gulls on their own stuff, and all kinds of other stupid shit that they were doing. But here is something interesting. Kentucky women accused of dismembering mother's body, cooking body parts, casting spells. Yeah, you know, same old, same old. Is it gonna let me do it now, Okay, we don't need to do then that's fine. So that's interesting, all right. I thought I was on that shared dead Why was it on the left side? No, I did share it, all right, So here we go. Hopefully you can still hear this. Let me know if you can't.
Speaker 21: I don't know if I sent it to you or not. But they just had a situation the other day where I can't remember if it was whenever the moon was doing the lunar eclipse or not, or the blood moon, but it was right around that time. We have a couple of different mental health facilities here. One's called Central State, one's called Peace which used to be our Lady of Peace. Uh, and then I forget the name of the other one, but they're all right around the same I don't know general area. And uh, all these police reports start pouring in on the scanners where the patients were attacking the fucking staff, and not just at one of them, at multiple facilities at the same fucking time.
Speaker 1: How weird is that? Just I need to stop that to like multiple facilities, these mental health facilities at the same time the staff is getting attacked by de Luney's and.
Speaker 21: They hadn't had contact with each.
Speaker 1: Other around the moontime too, right, Oh.
Speaker 21: So I don't know. Somebody flow to the idea that the medication that they were given to all the facilities may have been tampered with or may have something wrong with it, and it caused everybody to bloop out at once. But yeah, it was like a simultaneous fucking event here.
Speaker 1: So nurses pleading for help at Louisville Psychiatric Hospital. That's March twenty fifth, newly obtained nine to eleven recorded ninety one recordings uncover a night of chaos at the University of Louisiana Peace Hospital. And he used to be out a lady at Peace And why LMPD officers were kept away from Why would they keep away from the scene, because we need carnage. Cartnage is good. The Arkham Asylum is happening right now, like.
Speaker 21: To the point the news have been trying to keep it pretty hush hush, But it was to the point where the biggest news story that came out locally was that the manager and CEO of one of the facility had chosen to retire and step down and walk away from the situation. Directly after that night, but that was They didn't go into details on why. It was just like a very vague statement, Hey, I've been with this facility for such and such, I've done my time. It was, you know, I'm stepping away now, you know, to continue the next chapter of my life.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 21: They didn't go into details about why. But if you look at the scanner groups for that night, like the police scanner groups, multiple multiple, multiple fucking calls came in from different facilities the same shit.
Speaker 1: That's pretty nuts, all right. So this is an one call reveals violent night. Violent uh you know that song there's is pleading for help at Leuisville Psychiatric Hospital. They should have just used their bats leave vill sluggers. This is gonna take me to Facebook, you monk. Hold on, I gotta change that now you're not gonna see that. I gotta fix it. Hold on, hold on uh oh oh oh really okay, hold on, you said a bitch. I gotta click that all right? Know that ship? Can you see it now? Can you see it? Nine one one calls revealed violent night nurses pleading for help. Ed lou feels like a got chick hospital. That's a really big Oh, there's absolutely no words to go with it. This guy is a hell of a journalist, all right, whatever?
Speaker 21: Uh think half a multile people injured?
Speaker 14: No, No, they're fighting in the hallway. That's one of the patients hanging on the wall. We're trying to bust in the nurses station again. Please send them, please them. No peace at uv l's Peace Hospital, newly nine recordings reveal a night of chaos there.
Speaker 1: Her name is Fallen Glick. Good pause too, because she looks like a goddamn.
Speaker 10: A huge five with teenage patients in the Louisville Psychiatric Hospital. Employees hurt, locked behind.
Speaker 1: They don't want to be turned into serial killers that go blo ups you know, you know blowway kids at other kids at schools.
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 1: Oh, they don't want to be turned out to uh become a newsreel and.
Speaker 10: Closed doors calling for help and police couldn't get there.
Speaker 14: They have one patient.
Speaker 1: Please said fuck it. We're eating donuts for the multiple times and strangled.
Speaker 14: They have him inside of an office on three South nurses stations. That's one of the patient's banging. He's banging on the wall at the nursing station.
Speaker 10: It's eight thirty at nine on March eighth, and U of L's Peace Hospital was anything but I can't get out to that.
Speaker 14: Okay, do you have any staff out there that are yes? But doesn't have enough of us?
Speaker 10: There's not enough Yes. Calls to nine one one come from exhausted nurses. They're locked behind closed doors at a nursing station with an injured that's.
Speaker 1: A mail pussy that was doing that. Oh it makes seriously like, Okay, you can't have a whole bunch of teenagers because you're terrified of them, and you can't at least take the initiative like a male is supposed to do and do what they can to I don't know, protect other people. If that's the If that's the situation you're in, you get a hide behind your desk and ask for some backup to shut up. Geeks should be fired your coworker.
Speaker 10: They say, fifteen juveniles in the psych hospital are out of control on the third floor. Staff it's caught in the middle trying to break it up.
Speaker 1: Can you remove the nurses to get to well, you know what, they just show them that they're not such tough guys, you know. So, how do you think compliance is going to be any day after that, they're gonna have to be. They're gonna have to be transferred to someplace else and new the patients that didn't see their weakness will have to be brought in because you take the fucking medication. I'm not taking it, you know what I mean? Like everything is going to be challenged from there on out because they've just shown how much of them, what pussies they are, and the fact that even when they called for help, it didn't come, so they know that they've got the upper hand.
Speaker 14: Now it's got to get through. I mean, they're trying to de escalate the situation. Okay, is it working? Not really?
Speaker 10: Dispatch record show LMPD on the scene.
Speaker 1: No, the fire hose can't be energized for some reasons, so we can't de escalate the situation by blowing them back into their excels.
Speaker 10: In about fourteen minutes after the first call for help. But security at the hospital refuse to let officers in.
Speaker 1: The Is that horse like catching your eye to you know? This is Louisville area, So of course you have the Belmont stakes, and August Belmont was quite the rothschild agent by the way, But you know the Kentucky de realed that.
Speaker 14: Okay, they're saying that the police can't come in at all. That's what you're all security is saying.
Speaker 15: They are not allowing us to come in.
Speaker 1: What the security won't let the police in? Now? Where's the breakdown of like logic right there? Like, I'm sorry, no, it's after ours? Where's your pass? You gotta you gotta hall pass? The fuck the security won't let the police in? Are they fucking why didn't security come up? Fucking what does that even mean? The police did show up and and the security wouldn't let him in. So mister Brinks over here, who's like, uh, it's a glorified freaking hall monitor. Literally, who's works for a third party company, you know, a third party entity? He's not, He's not gotten no saying anything. Well, I was told to product the doors and not anybody in. There's a fucking police that we're called you retard.
Speaker 9: Because of our weapons, peace.
Speaker 1: Hospital, because of the weapons. They wouldn't let him in. Oh my god, I love this story. This is great because it just shows how fucking stupid and it literal everybody is, Oh, this is a gun free zone. You can't come in, Sorry, can you can you put your guns back in the car and then and then try to come back in again?
Speaker 8: What the fuck is the poins?
Speaker 15: Then?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's awesome. This is awesome. This is where our world has gone. I'm glad we actually listened because there's a lesson to be learned here, and that is everybody's a retard and we're completely helpless and stupid.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: And if we think that we if we can't, there's what thirteen teenagers that they can't control here. And we're talking about taking down an international jewry, resetting the stage, and bringing back a constitutional republic and the potential you know, direct democracy. Are we fucking kidding ourselves here? Nationalism? Yeah? Yeah, good, noble goal. Who the fuck is going to do what needs to be done when this is the level of retardation we have here?
Speaker 10: We'll seeeo. Andrea Lewis resigned twelve.
Speaker 1: You'll forgive me if I don't have a whole lot of I don't know faith in anybody's goddamn plan.
Speaker 10: Days after this incident, writing to colleagues that she was going to take some time off for quote myself, my family, and my health.
Speaker 14: I'm just trying to bust in the nurse a station again.
Speaker 10: A U of L spokesperson said her departure was her choice and not due to this one chaotic night. Lewis had been at Peace Hospital for eighteen years, starting as a nurse manager and working her way up to CEO, sources tell us. In the days that followed the chaos, several employees called out Sick over safety concerns. In a statements, medical that additional security and enhanced training had taken place at Peace Hospital to ensure safety for both patients and staff.
Speaker 8: I'm going to meet them.
Speaker 14: We're okay, saying that the kids were still out in the hallway.
Speaker 1: We got so when it became more oive owned, they had to drop the our lady, I because that's too that's to christianize, right, So now it's just the Peace Hospital because I'm looking at the Cosair name, their charity's children. Look it up. Look it up, find out who owns it, because I guarantee you, I guarantee you, Oi evy.
Speaker 14: We're better than under control now. But we're gonna I'll come of talk to the officers down there.
Speaker 10: We're also told officers should have been allowed in the door with their weapons, and that PO was made clear as well, just in case something like this happens again. Security ans staff on side eventually got that fight under control. U of L did not confirm the extent of any injuries. Ceo Lewis's last day is April eighteenth.
Speaker 9: So.
Speaker 1: I think they need to fire their secure They need to find a different security guard company all together, all together, you don't make a stupid mistake like that. Oh I'm sorry, you have weapons you're not allowed in. There's an incident above your head retard. Yeah, that's okay as long as you say, oh, that's cool, you know, just put those guns over there and then you can come in. What oh yeah, and the sticks, the batons, you gotta remove those. Is that pepper spray? Yeah, we'll go back to your car and put that in there too. Notice the news story didn't mention it happened at the other facility, which is the scarier of the two because it's not in it's not the kitty hospital. It's for a grown up loony birds if you want. Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I guess it's a a rampant thing. All right, So that's done. Oh hey, Karen held on. Let's let's do that. That's a good idea. Let's let's let's do one of these things here. I'm gonna do a little that.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 1: I've noticed that there's more people here than there are likes on that video that we're watching right now, So what the fuck is that all about? But anyway, let's go to I know it's like it costs you so much to press the like button, doesn't it It's gonna break your goddamn bank. I can understand why you went on to do that one fucking thing. Good job, wait, wait to be I literally love your show and support everyth you think, except I won't fucking do a goddamn thing to show it. Awesome, thanks, all right, So except when you come over here to FTJ and then you notice that there's actual people here that give a fuck, and that makes you feel really good about yourself and about your time that you spend sharing this information altered? Lon, how are you certain? Thank you very much for the Tony Dower donation. That was great of you. Here's a couple brother, good works day up. Yes, and snail Racer says, I bet the medications were tampered with. I bet the medicator. I think I have to say with different a different emphasis, right, I bet the medications were tampered with. That would explain why multiple places had the same thing. Yeah, yep, yep, yep, be d yep. I don't know. I mean the medications as they are are not exactly good. So tampered with is like I think it's the I think it's the adjectives or the terminology that I have. You know, I stumble on there because it's like, what do you need to tamper with or to make that bad? Because it is? It's all bad?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Ah? Man, And let's see if you're throwing more and I'm gonna I'm gonna circle back around so i'll read more. I really start off the top here. Good morning, Daniel. Hope you're feeling better a little bit? Not great? Pop out chat. Let's see what happens when I do that? Ah, look at that. I've never done that before. All right, can you see that? Why doesn't this show me what you see? It's so stupid?
Speaker 2: Alright?
Speaker 1: The what just happened?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 1: Alright, let me refresh this because it's being stupid. Alright, No, how about chat? There we go, good wanting to I hope feeling better, Yeah, not so much. Still coughing up a lot, but I guess it's getting better the cough except when I go on the ellipsical and then I cough my brains out for the first like seven to ten minutes as I'm trying to continue exercising, and then levels off right around twelve thirteen minutes into it. Glad to finally catch your catch you live. I appreciate yesterday's episode. I can relate to quite a bit of what you said in the first half hour. Yeah, I'm sorry that that's a truth. You know. Audio is good. We can hear cool, all right, normalize. Well, yeah, earlier when I was asking, I know, I was looking at the screen and it didn't ever come back after I was messing around with it, and it should have. It should have been like a static. It should have been open and just stayed open, but it didn't. Audio is good, we can hear normalizing the behaviors they is that just over the top of Yeah, they can control using the technology they have to make people do what they want. The zombie document on the CDC website wasn't a joke, as we can clearly see people don't want to break their Are you talking about, oh doing anything lifting their finger to press the button? Yeah, right, yeah, I know that's a that's a good yeah. I mean it's gonna be fresh to that against like.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 1: This is the funny thing, right because we have like four thousand, six hundred and fifty five followers on on Rumble, right on FDJ, I have one hundred and fifty two, and they're the most supportive group of any of the of any of the people, of any of the platforms that I'm on, right, four thousands, And I also have to stifle this with you know, or balance this with everybody on Rumble was great in helping with the campaign to get to the computer, and I do think you that, But it's like the consistency of won't share, won't like, won't do a goddamn thing. When you're asked, it's like why why because it's not like taking anything from you. Dang it. I'm late. I was watching the replay of Last Dream, Oh hey, Clash, how you doing. I just realized as an eyeball people with a really nice uh sun wheel in the middle there. All right, I think it's time to get to the next part. And that is going to be Oh, you guys know that, You guys, anybody who watches the g Man understand knows who this guy is. So what the hell, let's just do this real quick. I don't he's I'm sure it's gonna be hilarious. Just looking at his staring eyeballs is funny enough. So I can't. How can you? Who can go wrong? Right?
Speaker 3: How do you do?
Speaker 9: There's racial discrimination in hiring. The Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four says no, you can't refuse to hire or to discharge any individual, or otherwise to discriminate against any individual based on race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. And yet sixty one years later, there are still widespread official discrimination against whites, except that it's called affirmative action or more recently, diversity equity and inclusion or DEI. The law requires equal treatment by race, but with equal treatment you don't get equal outcomes, and liberals yearn for equal outcomes. That's why they use all sorts of ways, some open, some covert to favor preferred groups. Employers often claim to be an equal opportunity employer affirmative action employer. Wow, it can't be both affirmative action means you don't practice equal opportunity. This is from the State of Florida's employment practices, and this has been going on for decades now. We've had a fine demonstration of this comedy in the legal fight over Donald Trump's attempt to get rid of DEI. President Joe Biden loved DEI. He issued executive orders that required every part of the government to come up with plans to hire more non whites, women, homosexuals, and immigrants, and to make sure that government contractors did the same. How did he square that with civil rights law? He insisted, swore on a stack of Bibles, that this was about removing barriers to wonderful but neglected people. Not enough Navajos in the State department, while get out there and remove the awful racist barriers that keep them out and hire them. The result, of course, was discrimination against whites, and so Donald Trump issued an executive order called ending Illegal Discrimination to ban dangerous, demeaning, and immoral race and sex based preferences by the government and by government contractors. He also ordered an end to all government grants to anyone or anything who practices DEI, and he required that applicants for grants affirm they weren't up to any of that DEI stuff. Of course, there was an immediate federal suit to block those orders. The lead plaintiff was none other than the National Association of Diversity Officers in Higher Education, whose two five hundred members could end up on the breadline. The brief started with the usual window dressing. DEI is all about fair treatment, equal opportunity, and equal justice under the law. Diversity is critical in mitigating the harmful effects of centuries of discrimination. This is particularly true at medical schools and in research related to weather and how race and ethnicity affect health outcomes. Medical school is the last place you want DEI. You want confidence, But the brief goes further. Diversity results in better knowledge production and fills gaps in our understanding. Wow. If you really believe that to get better knowledge you have to have blacks and Hispanics and homosexuals and Buddhists and nudists and fruit juice drinkers and one legged African lesbians, then isn't this almost an admission that you have to shove out pointless white guys if you want to make progress. The DEI operatives claimed the orders violated the First Amendment because they were afraid that just talking about it could get their funding cut. This was silly because the orders specifically said it's okay to endorse or promote the unlawful employment or contracting practices prohibited by this order. In other words, you can talk all you like about how much you'd love to discriminate against white people, so long as you don't actually do it. The suit also claimed that banning DEI was unconstitutionally vague because the orders did not define DEI. Mister Trump's lawyers wrote back and said that the only things the orders banned are already illegal under civil rights law. Therefore, if the DEI swamis have a beef against vagueness, it's with the federal civil rights laws, not the executive orders. And the logical but stunning consequence of plaintiff's position would be that the federal civil rights laws themselves are void because of vagueness. In other words, follow the law, don't discriminate, and you'll be fine. Well, Biden appointee Judge Adam Abelson bought the DEI line.
Speaker 1: Oh well, this is the last name? Is he a skinny, narrow, cylindered, fucking what oh, yeah, surprise surprise.
Speaker 9: This is no surprise coming fat guy who was once vice chair for the Maryland based Job Opportunities Task Force.
Speaker 1: And likely the bene Briath Task Force of ADL MOSAD.
Speaker 9: Which promotes inclusion through the application and promotion of a racial equity lens in every facet of life. He ruled that orders are unconstitutionally vague and they punish free speech. He also bought the preposterous idea that banning dei means we can't talk about the past. If an elementary school receives Department of Education funding for technology access and a teacher uses a computer to teach the history of Jim Crow Laws, does that risk the grant being deemed equity related and the school being stripped of funding. A three panel judge of the Appeals Court of the Fourth Circuit unanimously slap this guy down and reinstated the executive orders. They are not unconstitutionally vague and they don't infringe speech. But the case isn't over. The Fourth Circuit will look into this further, but in the meantime, the executive orders are valid and must be obeyed. The Chief Judge of the Circuit a Hispanic named Albert Diaz couldn't resist a poke at the Trump side. People of good faith who work to promote diversity, equity, and inclusion deserve praise.
Speaker 3: Not a pup.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what type of airplane are you going to be flying in? Jack asked, And who's going to be the air traffic controller? Right at the bottom? Control because you can't say control men, so right, control errors? Who are you going to trust when you're dangling thirty thousand feet? The fact that the person was of, Hey, this person is brown, they definitely should be flying this plane. Yeah, great idea. What's that she's a disabled, lesbian black woman. Oh yeah, make her the make her the captain. Yeah maybe maybe maybe some of the stewardesses can be white.
Speaker 9: But that's it, Obriham Dei creates an environment and culture where everyone is respected and valued. What could be more American than that? Well, what could be more American than discrimination against white men? Another Obama appointee, Tamala Harris, echoed Judge Dash and said Dei is great stuff. Only Trump appointed judge Allison Rushing understands what the court's role is. A judge's view on whether a certain executive action is good policy is not only irrelevant to fulfilling duty to adjudicate cases and controversies. According to the law, it is an impermissible consideration a judge's opinion that DEI programs deserve praise not a program should play absolutely no part in deciding this case. Well, actually, I have some sympathy for the DEI boys when they claim that the executive orders are vague. If, as the Trump boys say, the law on discrimination is clear, could they not just indict the lawbreakers? Who needs an executive order when you have statute law? Of course, even if the law is clear as I know.
Speaker 1: And is that not any type of And this is what is brought out in the next phase of what we're going to be discussing today, is simply that representative democrat democracy or this bullshit that you know we're living in is a dictatorship. And what better example of dictatorship is there than an executive you know, filing and flying through one executive order after another. How does that not dictate? How does that not exactly the definition of what that means.
Speaker 9: At the beginning, it's been twisted inside out by people determined to discriminate in favor of their special pets, something else to consider.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't matter if you're if your agreement to what you think the the spirit of the EO stands for, because a lot of times that's not what you think anyway. But it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if it's a good idea that the way it's going they're going about it, it's opening up. And then obviously the EEO has been around for a while, but this is just more abuse of the position of that they don't have these powers to do this, and they're doing it anyway. He always were not meant for non emergency situations, and they were only supposed to ever affect the executive brandch not other aspects of the country period. They can only through inter basically interoffice relations. That's what the executive orders were intended to be used for. That's not how they do use it. They completely abuse that. If it's affecting you directly, there's a fucking problem. It's not about whether or not you agree with the order. It's about the order themselves being invalid, overstepping their bounds federalist style dictatorship.
Speaker 9: I'm glad the government has been ordered to stop discriminating against people like me. It's about time that government should treat people equally. However, individuals and private companies should have the right to discriminate on any grounds. That Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four to prived Americans of the ancient and fundamental right to choose their associates. At present, it's tempting to applaud when Donald Trump says he's going to stop racial discrimination in the private sector, because most of that discrimination is against whites. Ultimately, though, I want complete freedom of association, and that means the right of private citizens to discriminate in all areas of their lives for good reasons, bad reasons, or no reason at all.
Speaker 2: Nice is racial.
Speaker 1: Lives, all right? So, those of you out there who are fans of Dwayne, looks like he'll be back soon. I guess it's not going all the way up, would you? Why does it?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 1: There it goes? Yeah, No, I snail racer, the riguline thing. That would not be the thing because I've taken it. It doesn't. It's not gonna make you start going crazy like that. Uh, let's see. I mean, and there's I'm sure there's other underlying problems with those people. Other than hyperactivity if they're in the asylum or whatever fuck they call those places. Ummm, let's just go with the entire screen. That makes it easier. Okay, so maybe we should start a little bit low. Yeah, I'm much lowered that we want to go though. All right, if I Gott's story here, this is March third, let's go fast. Chris sine Massey's evidence from government shows the stars Kobe two virus is a scam. Oh my god, we're still Do we not move beyond that already? No shit? Trump and Zelenski clash here, blah blah. One month after release from prison for raping a boy and pushing him off a roof. Man rapes young girl. Oh look he's black. Kasmine Aska, twenty nine, was convicted in twe twenty seventeen of attempted murder for pushing a nine year old boy a nine year old boy that he had reportedly sexually assaulted off off the roof of a five story, five story Bronx apartment building on February first, twenty thirteen, after the boy threatened to reveal the abuse, he pushed him off a five story roof. Before ASCA's twenty fourteen trial, began. He agreed to plead guilty in return for a forty year prison sentence. Aska, who served a mere eight years of the forty for his serious crime, was just released on parole on January thirtyeth twenty twenty five. He is now accused of raping a fifteen year old girl in a stairwell just thirty days after being set free.
Speaker 12: To the point, a man named castmin Asca, who is twenty nine years old, has been arrested.
Speaker 1: For a notice a big ass owl on his shirt too, right, because it's the fucking matrix.
Speaker 12: Allegedly raping a fifteen year old girl in a stairwell in the Bronx. This incident happened just a month after he was released from prison, where he had served eight years for a serious crime back in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 1: So just going to reiterate the same thing I just said so and it's just a still picture, so we don't need to continue on. He allegedly pounced on allegedly, well, can we stop with a fucking gay terminology? He pounced on the teen in an elevator at one forty Bella me Loop in co Op City Thursday, forcing her into a stairwell and raping her. Cops said he was arrested Friday night in charged with first degree rape Asco had only been out on parole since. Can you imagine that scumbag fucking entering you, piece of fucking shit after being convicted of attempted murder when he was when he pushed a nine year old boy that he had sexually assaulted off the roof of a five story Bronx apartment building. He was locked up in twenty seventeen and served eight years. Blah blah blah. Already know that he threw the chi piled off the fifteen forty five Nelson A rooftop and mortorse heights after the victim threatened to report sexual abuse. The sources said the fall left the boy in a coma. He briefly regained consciousness and told the cops how his neighbor asked us seventeen at the time, showed up at his third floor home and dragged him to the roof. Holy shit, and prayed to God he gets better. The boy's heartbroken grandfather, seventy eight, told the Post in Spanish. At the time he had lake surgery and at the same time he was operated on his arm. The boy was placed on life support at the hospital, but eventually survived. His grandmother's then seventy two, said she was home during the incident but thought the boy had gone to the corner store to get a sorta for his mother. The family didn't realize what happened until a frantic neighbor yelled that the boy is downstairs. By the time his mother rushed outside, the child was already being loaded into an ambulance. Along with the second degree attempted murder conviction, Asco was also charged with a criminal sex act, sex abuse, sexual misconduct, and acting in a matter injurious to a child less than seventeen for the two thousand of teen crime, and the sources that he also He has also been arrested multiple times previously for resisting arrest, menacing, an assault, among other charges. The sources said he may have used aliases in the past crimes. The sources added, so lifetime sexual criminal, piece of cocksucking shit.
Speaker 9: There you go.
Speaker 1: That's These are the special boys that can't do wrong. They create victims and play the victim at the same time. They've learned a lot from the Jews. Georgia Mayor BLM activist is accused of unauthorized spending. Who cares? Trump shares ai video of a luxury vision of Oh, let's see if there's a fucking picture, he's piece of the ship. He Trump shares the fucking video. And it's two gay fags, two gays, two overweight gaze drinking gay dakyries together. Yeah, yeah, both Jewish and gay. President Donald Trump posts a video. I'm sure there's a link here. Oh look at that. And this is the one that Dipship Clobo was I'm sure quoting on a ruh, what's next? Even running from a fucking war zone. The brown people aren't gonna be allowed there. Why are you showing walking into the place they get eaten? No more tunnels, no more figure, no more tunnels. You know that the fucking Israelis are the ones who dug those fucking things. Shut the fuck up, Trump shining Golden Future, brand new line Trump Goze number one. I hope, I hope Elon chokes someday and he just dies. The Golden Future a brand new line Trump Goza number one. Uh Reachould just says Ukraine's five billion dollar Your Earth deal is a scam to cancel debt and get blank checks. Okay, so that was twenty others now in March fifth.
Speaker 19: Oh good, all right, everybody's buddy, everybody's buddy here with the fucking dildo salesman extraordinary, the scruffy faced, scumbag troll of a human being Rabbi smoothly.
Speaker 1: Hs e. Not the human services up with that. It's like the toykey pig thing when you can't say the fucking word right, so he just changes it hhs head. RFK Junior declares anti Semitism is comparable to history's most deadly plagues. Really, so don't say bad things about Palestinians and Arabs? Is that what you're saying? Oh no, no, I think you're referring to Jews. And which Jews are we talking about? The asking Nazi, fucking Turk scumbag pieces of shit who are very incestuous and love raping little girls and boys, is that the one and actually bleeding them out and murdering them. Are those are the ones that were supposed to be, you know, mining our p's and q's around, the ones that have us in a system that is so very unlike Libya at the moment where we are being bled dry and tortured and every bit of money that they take from us. Is there a way of I don't know, evaluating how much human suffering they're causing, how much money they can suck out of the system and give back to themselves and then reinvest into more human suffering, and so it goes around and around we go. Those are the ones we're supposed to worried about. Hey, guess what, everybody, I'm a fucking anti semi Oh my phone just started ringing when I heard when I said that no, General Balas supply can suckt because I'm not Nope, never Now they can fuck off. I'm not doing that. Okay, let's see. US Secretary of Health Robert F. Kennedy Junior, raised eyebrows on Monday. They were big, thick eyebrows. I bet after he announced his Department of Health and Human Services. Do you need to keep fucking making noise when I'm talking? Uh, Health and Human Services now has a mission to end anti Semitic harassment?
Speaker 9: Gee?
Speaker 1: Why is Health in Human Services worried about anti Semitism? And why is anti simitism? Even I think that the America is worried about why the fuck do we cater these faggots. Oh wait, because they actually run the place, right, they own it. Yeah, another indication that everything I say about that is absolutely true. And these people are Saturn cult. Fucking that's what they really are, even if they don't know that. You can anything anything, but if the exact nature and purpose and mission is the same, and practices and rituals and sacrifices aren't all the fucking same, you just named it a different thing. You put a mask over the top of something else and made it look slightly different. Sabatai means Saturn, the giant fucking cube, that's the black cube, the ka'bah. It's an Arab thing too. Why because all Abraham's religions are actually Saturn cult worship, including everybody's favorite golden one that literally tells you, you know, cannibalism, eat my blood and drink my blood and eat my flesh. Yeah, that's Saturn worship. Yeah, symbolic or not, it doesn't fucking matter. And then oh, well, you know God, God loves us so much that his actual son this is this is I mean, let's just go based off what they say. You know, God created a bunch of things, so it's like It's like Stanley drew a bunch of comic book characters, right, or he came up with the ideas other artists drew him so he can come up. He creates these comic book characters, and then in order to I don't know, save the comic book characters that were created that he created, he sacrifices his real son because that's more important than the the because the comic book characters were more important than his actual son.
Speaker 12: What what.
Speaker 1: The whole story is fucking retarded? He compared anti Semitism to plagues and racism. Kennedy campaigned on Make America Healthy Again platform and addressing chronic disease. Right, chronic disease. Oh guess what, everybody anti Semitism is a disease. Now, that's how they're going to work that in. Critics propose that RF case priorities have changed and that he is influenced by the Do you think so he's influenced by whatever is uh circulating through his veins because they took his needle away, so when they give the needle back, he happy again and well enforced censorship. US Secretary of Health Robert F. Kennedy Junior raised can say the fucking same thing again. Joint effort by the Department of Health and Human Services, Department of Education, and I thought things were all defunct now and the General Services Administration to end anti submited harassment on college campuses is beginning with a comprehensive review of Columbia University. Columbia University is one of the most controlled, fucking liberal havens for Marxist politics that pumps out absolute goddamn drone retard, fucking perfect cia operative type shit. And they're worried about them. Okay, they still want us to believe that that was all organic and not put out, put up, you know, contrived, paid for. Shut the hell up, Columbia University. These are all fake thought, These are all fake situations. Powerful Jewish business titans influenced the police to shut down the protests at Columbia. Yeah, you know what they also do, Uh, The ADL directs and tells the police what to fucking do. And if they don't like you. If the ADL doesn't like you, guess what, the police start fucking harassing you until they find something to nell you to the wall with. And guess what the idea will fabricate that information for them. Yes, it doesn't have to be real at all. You will go to jail if that's what they want you, or you'll be hung if that's what they want you. They'll you will be found in a gutter if that's what they want, because they're the ones who actually control this place. We are in an open air prison. As long as you don't run to the end of your lease, you won't feel like you're stuck to something Israel in the military industrial complex. We're threatened by the college and university protesters. Good, yeah, okay, this is all fucking bullshit. Every fucking word is bullshit. Today's weather has scattered aluminum, patches of barium and a fair chance of ethylene bro dibromide with palmer fibers. Well you forget about the other nanoparticulars but okay, or the caesium and strontium and the highly radioactive iodide but whatever, it's okay, you do your thing. There's too many names there, and Pauline A Luna refers four democratic manors for criminal prosecution over a sanctuary. Sound who cares how to cut It's like we created a problem, now let's talk about it and Wete more fucking time about it. Yeah, okay, how to cut and take microplastics? Still care hows votes? Two sensor? You know what, how do you get rid of microplastics? How do you get rid of pollution? How do you get rid of chemicals? You get rid of the fucking parasite. That's how you find everybody who is a member of Black Rock. Since we're talkingalking about and that's the next thing. Tump Trump declares reclaiming of Panama Canal after Black rocks twenty three billion dollar port deal. You take everybody who is any way affiliated to Black Rock, all those Zionists pieces of shit that are murdering children in dark, dark rooms of mansions, and you incinerate them. You incinerate them, and then you give all of their rings, watches, and necklaces to the poor. There you go. Supreme Court rules Trump admin must pay out two billion dollars in frozen Oh and not just not just poor, but European poor. Okay, European descent poor, not the fucking scumbags that just came over here. If you have a yeah, anyway, Supreme Court rules that Trump administration must pay out two billion and frozen USA payments did anybody know that to what though, to things that were already shut down. I know that was only there was only a more tonium in the first place, right, it was like a thirty day or sixty day moratorium. On the USA, it was it's all, it's all. It's all phony gestures, that's all it is. Oh yeah, if you guys don't know who Joker effect is on, would you stop with the fucking checks. This guy's actually pretty cool. That's not him. He just does a lot of uh, you know, rendering for his his thumbnails. That's him, and that's not makeup. That's some sort of like mask digital thing that he puts over the top of his face that moves with his face. And I don't know how to do that, but I would love to do that with an otter on my face. I would love to have an otter move its mouth when I move my mouth. That'd be pretty cool. I don't want to be too cartoony. I wanted to kind of look like it's moving into my my cheek muscles and stuff like that, but I really would I would like to be an otter just for fun, just for like maybe what episode Trump establishes bitcoin strategic reserve that is based in state sanctioned theft. Yes, if government is not buying bitcoin, it is using confiscated bitcoin. Case study, increasing increasing in housing prices, blah blah blah, la fires. State Farm executive fired after undercover video reveals racial bias and disdain for homeowners. I'm sure they're not. Yeah, let me just ended. Let's see. I'm sure they're not talking about discrimination against black people. And if they are, they're fucking retarded. Uh, let's see. Hiden Kirkpatrick, vice president of Innovations venture Capital at State Farm, blamed phony, climate chain and people building homes in a desert for the recent historic Los Angeles fires. Right, don't blame the Jews and the weather weapons. Don't do that. Don't blame all the stuff that they spray above our heads, you know, finally settling on the ground at some point and being an accelerant for fires. Don't do that, Kirkpatrick. If Kaddafi, let's go back to that again. If Gadaffi can make a fucking desert into green, green grass, it's like we do out here with the irrigation, How the fuck do you not keep California fucking wet? Kirkpatrick gives an explanation about why insurance policies were pulled from over one million homeowners just weeks before the fires. He said that the Stave farm was overexposed and if something happened, yeah, who tipped them off?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Is it a black rock company? A short fog could cost the company billions because California homes appreciate so quickly. Well by lucky guests to do it right then and there, then, yeah, says mister Kirkpatrick, who doesn't remember that his name is mister Kirkpatrick and not mister Aya want a Bindeba said that he intended to hire fewer white people and more Hispanics and Latinos as the company moves toward a workforce to fit twenty forty demographics. Demographics. Forget about who the fuck is capable of the job. Let's hire a bunch of fucking people who just jumped a border. O'Keeffe media group is OMG, this guy is such a fucking clown. He probably isn't really a fed. He's a shit. He's a fucking shit. But you can't say it about O'Keefe. Yeah, I just fucking did. He's a faggot.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Malay police chief John Pelletier accused of cover up in Diddy gang grape Las Vega and Las Vegas shooting. Yeah yeah, that guy gets around, doesn't he. Maine court rules against Maine coons. No more main coon cat. Sorry, I'm just kidding against family of child vaccinated without parents consent. Whoa, whoa? Okay, this is again, well what does Davis always say? This is your country on Jews? This is demonic. The court rules against the family of the child vaccinated without the parent parents consent at school. They ruled against the parent because now they set the presidents. Guess what, nobody's fucking safe. Hey, everybody, your children are not safe at school, not that you fucking should have already known. That has held a lower courte ruling that the school of medical staff gave the COVID nineteen vaccine to a minor without obtaining parental consent cannot be held liable. They gave the child poison, and they coerced a minor into making a decision for its life or death on in their own without their parental consent. Because the state owns your fucking child and they just made it fucking clear. That's how they view it, and it takes guns in fucking blood in order for them to not see it that way anymore. The lawsuit challenged the prep acts liability shield, but I'm sure that's supposed to be and not he but the main Superior Court dismissed the lawsuit, finding that the prep Act correct. Who cares about what bullshit, fucking fake shit you come up with. This is what I'm talking about. People who make decisions in a fucking room on an oval fucking desk together, who have absolutely nothing to do with you, and you had no say in an outcome. This is what fucking getdaff he's talking about, is that you're not representative. It's bullshit. The people have to have a say in this because none of this shit would ever come to be if it wasn't for the fact that they exclude everybody in their decision making. No fucking set of parents would say yeah that's cool, Yeah no, go right ahead, override us. There'd be enough sound wise and you know, not regarded crazy people out there who would never let this shit come to be. The main ruling is similar to lawsuit and Vermont South. The The main court ruling is part of a trend in which state and federal courts have ruled in favor of the prep backs community provisions. Well, now you know, the gull is on the table. They don't give a fuck that they can poison your children. They don't have to tell you about it. They don't have to. This is they will murder your children, Okay, flat out they will. They will groom them, they will expose them to fucking pedophiles, and they will poison them. They will poison, inject poison death into their boy and tell and they will lie to your children and tell them that's a good thing and that they should be proud of themselves. And don't tell your parents. This is where the world is at. And why again, because we still have the fucking parasite, that's why. And because we don't even understand what fucking freedom is. That's why we can't recognize the fact that we don't have it. Hypocrites. Rainforest decimated to build mega road in for UN Climate Change summit. That's that's that's a statement and of itself. Rainforest decimated to build mega road for UN Climate Change summit. Right, they hate trees, you know that they hate trees. They burn everything fucking down. That's them doing that right at the same time the things that that that I don't know use carbon for food. They destroy. A four lane highway eight miles long, cuts through tens of thousands of acres of rainforest in Brazil for a fucking climate summit. Why did they have to build the fucking flakes for that? Why couldn't COP thirty be somewhere else? Because it's about the destruction, it's about the hipocoty, it's about pissing every anybody who's paying attention off and showing you that they're gonna do whatever the fuck they're gonna do, and everybody's gonna continue to buy it because they're fucking liberal, retarded people who think they're educated because they went to school. Should you not a new four lane highway is being built that cuts through tens of thousands of acres of protected Amazon rainforest? You know that Brazil is all jewed up, right? Ooh yeah? For the COP thirty climate summit in the Brazilian city of Belem, and its awfully jewish sounding, all right. The report states that the highway is being greenlit in order to to alleviate traffic to the city. Oh right, because everybody wants to go to Cop thirty and hang out with child eaters. You do not look like that, and that does not like you. You look like you get on your knees a lot. And you know it doesn't matter. If it doesn't matter, Okay, Mexico graves of two hundred people at Cartel Training and Oregon Harvesting site. Right. And here's the thing too, I have a Canadian friend, you know, Stefan, who thinks that the residential school's information is a bunch of bullshit. Well, I don't agree. I know somebody who's ground level for all that, and that wasn't supposed to be a plan on words, but it kind of is. He has the documents, he's got their own school records. Less than fifty percent of them survived. And no, they didn't want to send their children off to that like some other fucker people said. They're like, oh, they were eager to send them off because no, they were gun There was fucking gunboats that would come around and take the children from these Native Americans. Oh my god, you're you're playing into the system of you know, the poor. No, I'm not fucking Jesuits and church love killing brown people. That's a fact. They love raping, killing and destroying the culture. It doesn't matter what culture. They want, all cultures destroyed. They just have fun fucking with them first. So, yeah it did happen, and yeah they were tortured, and yeah they were murdered and raped and brutalized and all this other stuff at the residential schools among other places. That was a real fucking thing and murdered by decree by Kevin Annett. Read it, Read it. I know there's a lot of people. Oh yeah, it's just a there's a liberal nonsense about, you know, the poor, downtrodden minority. No, it's a real fucking thing. Learned to discern reality too. Yes, there's a lot of that other bullshit that you're referring to in that same like framework in nature out there in the world, but that isn't one of them. That's when you say that, you're covering up a bunch of Catholic, Anglican and Jesuit crimes. And that's the same thing as saying wave again. So knock the shit off, get your shit together, get your facts together, all right, Musk says fourteen magic money computers in the federal government make money out of thin air. Good, so does Jews. Yeah yeah, why should that be so exciting for you? How about you give us one of them? How about you give us thirteen of them? Because who the fuck are you? People? Violent leftists van vanalyze and destroy privately owned Tesla. Good. But this is all again, this is all put This is all put on, this whole Tesla attack thing. It's all fucking bullshit. It's for your reaction, and this is all gonna play into this whole cracking down on the society thing eventually. Oh yes, because God forbid, we gotta protect this. We gotta protect that. You gotta give us more rights, and we got to give us more more power and you less rights. This is That's one aspect of it. The other aspect of it is who the fuck cares now? We're now they have us fucking rooting for the fucking billionaire, They have us protecting ev cars. Do you not see where of the fucking psychological ploy is here? Fucked Tesla's steal all the fucking tires. I don't give a fuck, burn them, blow them up, Drive those fucking things off fucking cliffs, jump out obviously before it rolls over the side. Stacy Abrahms linked to groups that got two billion dollars and twenty dollars billion EPA scheme to fund leftists. Are you surprised that money doesn't go to where they say it is? Okay? Los Angeles bans rent payments in July and okay, Ross bans rent payments until July twenty twenty six. Is because of the fires? Yeah, So what happens to the people who owned the properties? They just go bankrupt through what?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Is this a picture of this dude? Lose that fucking uh? Is this a fred Durst or is it vanilla ice? The hell? The LA fire, the LA fired. It's three it's three words into the freaking thing and they can't get the fucking word right. The LA fires burned down to twelve thousand structures and fifteen oh sorry, and one hundred fifty thousand people were displaced displaced. The Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors signed into law a moratorium on evictions for tenants affected by the fires who claim to have lost at least ten percent of their income. Rent is no longer due until July thirty first, twenty twenty six. More than a year from now, tenants can self certify financial hardship. So is a good old government going to take our tax money to pay for the people's rent so that the people who own the properties don't fucking I don't know, have to go into foreclosure or bankruptcy, whatever the fuck because of how they going to get paid. They got to get fucking part time jobs now, or just a way to take their property too, because they'll have to default on their right right in twenty yeah, everything that sounds like a good idea or sounds wonderful and they're helping, they're hurting somebody else to do it. In twenty twenty, during the COVID scam, this is them talking. Obviously I agree, but I'm just saying this is their words. The la CO Owning Supervisors extended the eviction band for a whopping three years. Renters accumulated over one billion dollars in back due rents. Renters, they accumulated over one billion dollars in back to rents, and almost and most of it was owed to mom and pop landlords who are still struggling to this right. Many individuals had to sell their properties. That's what I'm fucking saying. Corporation and big investors picked up out the homes for a fraction of the value. This is what I'm talking about. The band on evictions is likely to lead to more individual landlords being shaken out of the market. Right, And how many of those pieces of shit aren't even going to affected by the fires, but they're just gonna be, oh, I don't know, opportunistic and start squatting in places. Right. Trump bombs Yemen because he's a psychotic Jewish piece of shit. Thomas Massey says, m I C demands payment. Total blockade of humanitarian relief to citizens of Gaza last week is really implemented a total blockade of humanitarian relief. They're starving and being murdered, and Trump is off for that because got plans. American Jewish lobby groups threatened Irish Prime Minister during his US visit. Anyone who threatens anyone should be either is hit in the head so hard that they are losing conscious and consciousness and can't say words right anymore ever again, or they should dealt with in a different way. Israel closed its embassy in Ireland in December of twenty twenty four because Ireland recognized the Palestinian State and supported South Africa's legal action against Israel in the International Court of Justice. Right, because they're not psychopaths accusing the country of genocide. Irish taoissearch Prime Minister Michael Martin, while visiting the United States, met with the Anti Defication League And why did he even go to the fucking beast nest the fucking decade? Why or did he go there? And the American Jewish Committee, that's another criminal organization in Washington, d C. The US based Jewish lobbyists told Martin that they had grave concerns over Ireland's vilification of the State of Israel. We are a bunch of fucking murdering psychopaths, built by fucking terrorists and organized crime. And you are a haven for fucking pedophiles, right, it's a safe haven for pedophiles. You are murdered, actively murdering unarmed people right now, and you should all be burning in hell. How about that the State of Israel is a blight on mankind and should be fucking erased from fucking existence. How about that?
Speaker 9: That?
Speaker 1: Does that make you feel better that I put in a better term for it? The AJAC said mister Martin had accused Israel of committing war crimes and using starvation as a weapon of war. The ACJ sorry, they no, they's sucked it up. It's AJC. They fucked it up. It's not the American Committee Jewish. It's American Jewish Committee said if such action continues, it will advocate for the US government to take serious action in response. Yeah, right, exactly, because we're the bitch, because we are owned, and because the American America is a Jewish fucking colony it is now, I mean, it's a it's a banker's colony, and they happen to be Jewish bankers. So what do you want me to say? The Bank of England the conquered us like fucking long ass time ago in Federal Reserve.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, they just are gonna we're gonna advocate for meaning there's good as they're gonna hop to it because we're just another fucking extension of them. There's no there's no negotiation necessary. They tell you to do something, and they've already infiltrated, they've already got other people in the race spots.
Speaker 6: It is there.
Speaker 1: They control it. This is their territory, right, this it's their military, and even though the people in the military, most of them, not all of them, are unaware of it. So yeah, yeah, they're going to they're going to advocate that we take serious actions response. The senior vice president of the DL said, we expect the Irish government to act swiftly and will be closely monitoring the situation. You know, fuck you, that's a threat. Mister Martin said. Ireland would soon appoint a national coordinator to oversee the efforts to counter anti Semitism, as well as developing national strategy. Where is this, what is anti semitism? And is why is it all over the place? What are they fucking talking about. You're actively murdering the fucking planet, poisoning it, killing children, burning, bombing, killing all over the fucking world and having Americans do it too, having everybody. Even whenever there's a war to go, you got the same fucking three people all the time, the same three countries every time fighting your wars. Usually it's France, fucking Britain and America. And people who recognize that this is a foreign entity with foreign interests, who hates everybody and wants nationalism to be destroyed, family to be destroyed. They realize that this is still just the communist arm of the Bolsheviks in action, and Bolsheviks are responsible for the biggest mass murder in history. What the fuck is anti Semitism? Because why can't you just say anti Judaism or anti Jewish or anti whatever Zionism. Why can't you say that? Why did you have to add Semitism to it to make it fucking make no sense? Why can't you just be fucking direct for once? Why is that word so scary to people? Yeah? No, I don't like murderers. I don't care who the murderer is. I don't like murderers. So if you happen to also be Jewish, that's your problem, not mine. That's not the detail that I'm concerned with. I'm concerned with the fact that you're a fucking psychopathic killer. Okay, if you have to also be Jewish and that happens to happen a lot, that they also happen to also be that, well, that's something that you're noticing more than I am. I'm just trying to address the fact that the parasite is the problem. Now, will I say it's the Jewish problem?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because guess what more often than not. It's a pretty good common detail that runs among them, and it gets a little tiring to say Banker, this rothschild that blah lah dah over and over again. You can just say it's this Jewish if you want to say Zionist, that kind of doesn't it's a little too limiting. Judaism itself is a fucking wicked, evil thing, and so is Catholicism, so is Islam. I don't care. There's plenty of really nice people in all those I'm very sure there are. But the ones who operate are not. They are demonic, fucking Saturn worshiping, child killing cults who want nothing but destruction in this world. And they've been hating and killing and trying to exterminate Gothic and Germanic people for fucking ever, and they want it and they like doing it in the most cruel way possible. So fuck them. Who's anti what? They're anti Germanic and they're anti Gothic. How about you say the people who are anti Gothic and anti Germanic, anti Europeans, it's fucking anti seventh Because now you're putting it on the other side, and this is the game you want us all dead, but you call us the anti something. No, fuck you, you're the anti European, you're the anti whites. Okay, the anti whites don't like it when you call them out for murdering people. And then it's not just anti white, it's anti everything. It's anti nations. That's they are. And what what journalist doesn't know that you put the period before the quotation marks Senior figures in Israel politics have accused leaders of the government of encouraging anti Semitism. Again, you're making you're you're playing a victim and you're making accusations. How about all of the world is accusing Judaism at large as being murderous psychopaths, trying to kill everything that's European, Germanic, Gothic, whatever you want to call it, and all other people as well, with with a heightened desire to murder all of European descent. That's what's going on. You guys want to and you guys are working actively to kill everybody while claiming that everybody's out to get you, and we're noticing too much that you're killing everybody. Fuck you.
Speaker 9: That it?
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, that's for that one let's see where we're at. Boo boo boo boo boo boo boooo. Did I say, wait, where was a little there should be like something that?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: And Kenneth Owens is retarded? Yeah, you know that. It's to able coin trap, the back door to total financial control. You Israel bombs Gaza, ends ceasefire, hundreds of Palestinians killed. US supplies two thousand pound bombs to Israel. Why because we are Israel, You fucking retards. I've been telling you that and not talking to you people. I'm talking to world and ruled consciousness. Okay, that is retarded and it's about time it wakes the fuck up and grows the fuck up. The amount of evil? Why are you paying your taxes to that? You're paying it to the IMF and they don't need it. They make up money. What the fuck? All that does is say I'm complicent in murder and evil. So they have you roped in so you're just as guilty as them. It's a Carmeo game, right, and they'll send you out to be the sacrifice because you're you support it the whole time. You didn't stand up for it. You you didn't stand up for the lives of other people. Why yours? Why should your the wife be spared? And they have a fucking point. Huge structure is discovered over who cares about the Gizza thing? They are the Giza thing. I don't know how much of that's even real or true, but it's something to talk about and distract yourself with.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I did say more to it, and I more about it before. And I also don't think that Ken's right all the way Ken Wheeler. I don't think he's hundred percent correct. Watch free documentary on the Great Taking Nope. Trump Executive Order dismantles the Department of Educating More bullshit GPS data reveals Bernie Sanders and AOC rally was full of paid serial protesters. Yes there's lefties gone wild. Attackers against Tesla vehicles will be prosecuted for domestic terrorism. See what I'm talking about. This is where it's all going. Domestic terrorism. That's the endgame. Everybody whoops because they get to throw that word around and they once it becomes common and people, it doesn't scare them anymore. And you can go to a freaking PTA meeting and you're a domestic terrorist now now if you're vandalized at Tesla, you're a domestic terrorist. Yet the people who are domestic terrorists run the government, and they're called Jews. You could say they're foreign terrorists, but I mean maybe halfway. They live and operate here, don't they, But does that make them Sweeden returns to cash. Life without money in your pocket is not the utopias we didn't hope. Yeah, nor shit. But you're also so heavily controlled by the Jews that this is just temporary as well, so don't worry about it. Former Squad congress Women Corey Bush's husband charged with COVID relief fraud. Amazon, Google and Meta plan to triple nuclear energy capacity by twenty fifty Right for their AI. That's going to control you don't care. Oh, thanks to you, to the people who've been sending stuff. Well, they've got a.
Speaker 2: Lot of.
Speaker 1: See there, says comments comments, comments, Yeah. Trump nominates biotech insider season wanera Is to lead CDC. There should be no CDC. CDC is supposed to be a statistics gathering and that's it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Another place I forget often to say should be bombed into the stone Age, which is that certain area of Georgia that houses places like the CDC and other scummy little fucking organizations. Representative Jasmine Crockett said Ted Cruise needs to be knocked over the head. She also assaulted a cameraman. Oh so she's the bad guy, even though Ted Cruise is a total piece of shit. Fucking communists comeback, Okay, sure, all right, whatever, It's more more dancing in theater right there, and more puppet show. Ed Dowd fears a short but deep ooh, short and deep? How can it be short and deep? Doesn't have to be long to be deep? Recession coming? As Doge exposes mind shocking fraud doctor Eric Berg is on freaking needed no oh boy, oh boy. COVID nineteen law suit Missouri see to seize twenty four billion dollars worth of Chinese owned farmland in settlement COVID nineteen lawsuit Missouri, Missouri to seize twenty four billion dollars worth of Chinese owned farmland and sell What hold on? What the fuck does that even mean? The state of Missouri recently won a landmark twenty four billion dollar judgment against China over its part in covering up the cause of COVID nineteen fake pandemic. How did you win a judgment when none of that's real? None of it. There was a poisoning event that got you just poisoned enough to go to a doctor to get the shot that was the true poison that they wanted to kill you with and poison you and sterilize you and everything else, and hoarding protective to my god, protective equipment, Like why fucking masks are you? Is this a fucking joke? Missouri's loss. You claimed that the state lost general taxes. Oh no, it was the chem It was the the chemical poison that they call hand sanitized or that must be what they held back general taxes revenue. Do withholding the ppe, Missouri is moving to seize Chinese own farmland to collect on the judgment. The lawsuit did not mention in any role that China may have had in creating the virus, because it's not a fucking virus, dumb fox, And the fact that they ruled in a court doesn't mean that that means anything real. Is important to note that it has yet to be proven that viruses even exist. Thank you, by fucking time some said something besides me and all the people that we hang out with China, does not know the judgment and spokes, oh yeah, and by the way, the reason why I don't go to Red Pill anymore. I don't know what the fuck. Apparently I spoke in my mind about Giam Griffin and what I thought about his fucking plagiarized book too many times, and then what I said about the John Birch Society, and apparently that was enough for me to get blacklisted. Oh and also because of Carrie fucking Midday. That's the real reason. She's a fucking cunt. By the way, maybe next time, Maybe next time, I'll just say it like that. Maybe next time the flight will hit a little bit harder when it comes down, right, Let's see, I think if we're done with those al right, it soundicing gay? Oh sorry, I was thinking about carry again.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to chats real quick, and then we'll go into the book really briefly though, because I gotta make sauce and gonna go get saucy. I gotta print some orders too. Who we got we have some tough hair, says hey man, I'm an anti something too. Let's be friends, all right. I like it, JA held on, It's not scrolling the right part. God's damn it already fucking hold on, it's scrolling everything except what I want to scroll. Yeah, fuck up, open a new window, tab with a new window. No, I didn't like that, but it's okay. It's covered my face, so we're good. Somebody is like that and I can't see my face at all. Hey, look looks like GM and so on. Uh let's see, H just had rficated you and your declares. Anti Semitism is comparable to history's most deadly plagues. Twisting the truth anti Semitic. It's a trick. We always use it. Yeah, I know that. I know that's statement when from Europe, if someone is criticized Israel, we bring up the Holocaust. When in this country people are criticizing the usual that they are anti Semitic, right, but why don't you just call it anti Jewish or anti Judaic. But this, this doesn't even make any sense, like your anti word group, like language group, which also incorporates like Arabs and other Muslims and shit. So like, no, I'm not anti Palestinian, so I'm not necessarily anti Jewish either. If you if you can find a fucking couple of good pieces of corn in that turd. But the majority are fucking demonic, evil, oh, fucking sons of bitches who kill people. And that's the actions that I'm concerned with, not what fucking religion they practice in the organism, which is also you know, Saturn worship when you really get down to it. So yeah, and the organization is strong and has lots of money, and the ties between Israel and American Jewish that are very strong. Well, the whole thing is that we are Jewish establishment, we are America is in America. It hasn't been for a long time.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: That's the thing. The people, the common people that walk around like us are unaware. If we are real overlords are it doesn't make it a bless them. You know, it's still them regardless if we acknowledge it or realize it or not. And every action that occurs here proves that there's nothing American about America. There's nothing that, there's nothing protecting and preserving our identities, culture, finances, anything, shoe limit aloney, Okay, Yeah, it was yeah, it was a long yeah, it was long term contract stuff. And then I see an AP News article escape Otter Escape Okay, Okay, hold on, let me see, let meusly. Oh boy, escaped odders cavort in the snow as the zoo search continues.
Speaker 12: I like it.
Speaker 1: Get out of my face. So all right, that's supposed to be like, is she saying she wants something for free? Do you know say what I mean? I think that's what people used to use those for. The search continues for two River odders that bust it out the air Wisconsin z inclusure during the winter storm, appearing on security camera footage cavorting across the snow. Yes, let them, let them be free. Just go find two more hapless, already incarcerated otters. These guys did they They went through all that work. Let them let them continue, right, two River otters, Louis and Aphelia weaseled ha ha ha. They're way out of their Wisconsin Zoo enclosure. Last week during the winter storm, this new zoo and Adventure Parks said, Oh, it's one of those places that has like rol courses and shits too. Yeah, they don't need to bela there, they don't need to have all that loud excitement and bullshit going on around there. Let them let them be, Let them be free. Go find like I said, go find two other hapless, already incarcerated otters and put them in their place, said. The two North American River otters escaped through a small hole that they enlarged in a buried fence, and their flight was quickly noticed by zookeepers on their morning grounds. But Louis and Aphelia don't appear to have gone far. Their tracks shrewed them exploring nearby bodies of water and returning to the Zoo's from here now and again, the zoo said in news release. Yeah, they I mean get fed places.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: That's looks like a mouse's tail in his mouth there. Valentine's Day. White people are naming bugs and rats after their axes. Yeah, that's supposed to be a rat tail? Okay, the hell was I way over? Why did it pop it up over there? It's weird, all right?
Speaker 14: You think.
Speaker 1: I've ever seen that? That's cool? Uh, there's a bunch of little like laughing faces, those things. Let's seehe were at Uh the why isn't that going away?
Speaker 3: Oh? Right? That was that?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: We go?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, thank you everybody. Let's go to and who is it? Let's see does it say? See that won't let me scroll again. Slame there it goes. It's I got the collapse, I got the clap. That's not what I meant. But I don't see it popping up in this Isn't that weird how the it doesn't always show you what's happening. Okay, now we're going to go into the book, but I want to do it this way because it's a lot of yous for me to read it this way, that one, that one. Okay, so this is the Green book and this is the Godolphi Book. So again I'm interested because this seems like the way life is supposed to be lived, that there should be a partnership. It should be you know, people benefiting from the wealth of the country rather than being impoverished because the country wants or the people who run it want more and more and more, like a fucking corporate run place who will take take take from their slave waged people until they take everything and including their souls and suck them all dry. Very do you like in nature? Yeah? I don't. I don't like that. Or and then force them to pay taxes on top of that, and then tax them when they go to buy something, and then tax them this way and tax them that way. You know, by the way, do you live in a house? Oh yeah, you do, Okay, we'll tax your property as well. Fuck all that. So it says the instrument of government is the prime political problem confronting human communities. The problem of the instrument of government entails questions of the following kind. What form should the exercise of authority assume? How ought societies to organize themselves politically? In the modern world, even conflict within the family is often the result of the failure to resolve this problem of authority right or when you have a fucking bitchkin in your way and arguing with you, it diminishes your authority because now it's opening up the the opportunity for there to be right and or wrong, and a choice that the child can pick between one or the other. When there's a conflict, that means there's two paths right, and that's fucked up. That's why you're supposed to have people support this, or at least if you have a disagreement, do it outside away from the child's here ears have a discussion and then go back to the child, not do it in front of them. But psycho cunt pitch is the engine there insert psycho cunt pitch and then you'll understand. It has clearly become more serious with the emergence of modern societies. People today face this persistent question and new and you know, a person that is harmed when there's an argument between the child and between the mother and the father, is the child And that fucking bitch doesn't get that. The opportunity for a teaching, the opportunity for a lesson, the opportunity for guidance was just wiped away, ruined and blown out of the fucking water because of selfish, stupid, fucking antics like that. People today face this persistent question and new and pressing ways. Communities are exposed to the risk of uncertainty and suffer the grave consequences of wrong answers. Yet none has succeeded in answering it conclusively and democratically. The Green Book presents the ultimate solution, ah solution, I bet it's I wonder if it's the final one to the problem of proper instrument of government. The proper instrument of government. All political systems in the world today are a product of the struggle for power between alternative instruments of government. This struggle may be peaceful or armed, as is evidence among classes, sex, tribes, or individuals at sects. The outcome is always the victory of a particular governing structure, be it that of an individual, group, party, or class, and the defeat of the people, right, who loses everything, who loses, no matter, no matter who wins, who loses the people, the defeat of genuine democracy, right, because why because you have this party in this party, or this ideal ideology and this ideology, and you have revolution or conflict and you're trying to take down the old system blah blah blah, which only allows for a new dictatorship to come in because the people didn't take a the power. They want someone else to lead them, so they're relinquishing their power to a representative democracy, quote unquote. And then those people don't have any don't They don't come to your house and ask you what you think, They fucking do what they're going to do for their own personal interests, and you call that representative representative and it's fucking stupid, like you just traded one demon for another, and it's probably the same demon, just with a different mask on or or an even more deadly demon a political system is in the world today our public where would I stop?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, political struggle that results in the victory of a candidate with, for example, fifty one percent of the votes leads to a dictatorship. Well, oh, a dictatorial governing body in the guise of a false democracy. Since forty nine percent of the electorate is rule by an instrument, a government they did not vote for, but which has been imposed upon them, such is dictatorship. We live in a dictatorship. Besides, this, political conflict may produce a governing body that represents only a minority. For when votes are distributed among several candidates, through though one pulls more than any other, the some of the votes received by those who received fewer votes might well constitute an overwhelming majority. Right when you add them all together. However, the candidate with fewer votes wins, and his success is regarded as legitimate and democratic. In actual fact, dictatorship is established under the cover of false democracy. This is the reality of the political systems prevailing in the world today. They are dictatorial systems, and it is evident that they falsify genuine democracy. Parliaments, parliaments are the backbone of that conventional democracy prevailing in the world today. Parliament is the is a misrepresentation of the people in Parliamentary systems are a false solution to the problem of democracy. Parliament is originally founded to represent the people, but this in itself is undemocratic, as democracy means the authority of the people and not an authority acting on their behalf. Do you see the difference there, Because they're not confiding in you, they're not asking you, they're they're not just they're not telling everybody's opinion up and then going there with their piece of paper. No, that's not that you've you've already you've exited out of the equation and you kind of consciously did so. Oh no, I'm sure they'll have my best interests at heart. I'm sure they'll just use telepathy to figure out what that.
Speaker 3: Is to.
Speaker 1: A Parliament is originally founded to represent the people, but this is a self undemocratic, as democracy means the authority of the people and not an authority acting on their behalf. The mere existence of a parliament means the absence of the people. True democracy exists only through the direct participation of the people and not through the activity of their representatives. Parliaments have been a legal barrier between the people and the exercise of authority, excluding the masses from meaningful politics and monopolizing sovereignty. In their place, people are left with only a facade of democracy manifested in long queues to cast their election ballots. To lay bare the character of parliaments, one has to examine their origin. They are either elected from constituencies a party or a corelution coalition of party, or are appointed, but all of these procedures are undemocratic. For dividing the population into constituencies means that one member of parliament represents thousands, hundreds of thousands, or millions of people, depending on the size of the population. It also means that a member keeps few popular organizationals links with the electors, since he, like other members, is considered a representative of the whole people. This is what the prevailing traditional democracy requires. The masses are completely isolated from the representative, and he, in turn, is totally removed from them. Immediately after winning the electors votes, the representative takes over the people's sovereignty and acts on their behalf. The prevailing traditional democracy endows the members of parliament with a sacredness and immunity which are denied to the rest of the people. Parliament parliaments therefore have become a means of plundering and usurping the authority of the people. It has thus become the right of the people to struggle through popular revolution to destroy such instruments. So don't think about that. If they make a decision that you are happy about, or you think that you're happy about because the way it's presented, that's just happens. Thence that's not because they did something to please you, right. And it's like like that scene in the Grindhouse movie, whether the stunt driver is like, which way you're going left or right and she says whatever direction goes, Well, that's a damn shame because if you said the other direction, it made it been a little while before you got scared. Now I'm afraid you're gonna have to get real scared because he's going to go the other direction.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 1: So has thus become the right of the people to struggle through a popular revolution to destroy such intimous the so called parliamentary assemblies which usurp democracy and sovereignty, and which stifle the will of the people. The masses have the right to proclaim reverberantly. Yeah, I got that right. The new principle no representation in lieu of the people. If parliament is formed from one party as a result of its winning an election, it becomes a parliament of the winning party and not of the people. It represents the party and not the people. And I think I have to become a cult leader or a you know, nationalist leader soon. I see something on the horizon. That's all an aside. I mean, I'm not really doing that, Ben a breath or eighty attention deficit league, anti deification league. That's not me, totally not me. It represents the party and not the people, and the executive power of the parliament becomes that of the victorious party and not of the people. The same is true. Wait, hold on a second, I'm going to check something. Pardon moy, but could you what are you seeing? Are you seeing what I'm think? Why is that happening? You're not seeing the thing? Hold on, son of a bitch. That thing was in the way now now you should see it. Fucking piece of crap, all right now, it's better if parliament is formed. Where was I?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If parliament is formed from one party as a result of its winning an election, it becomes a parliament of the winning party and not of the people. It represents the party and not the people, and the executive power of the parliament becomes that of the victorious party and not of the people. The same is true of the parliament of proportional representation, in which each party holds a number of seats proportional to their success in the popular vote. The members of the parliament represent their respective parties and not the people, and the power established by such a coalition is the power of the combined parties and not that of the people. Under such systems, the people are the victims whose votes are vied are vied for by exploitive, competing factions who dupe the people into political circuses, Oh surprise, that are outwardly noisy and frantic, but inwardly powerless and irrelevant. Alternatively, the people are seduced into standing in long, apathetic, silent cues to cast their ballots in the same way as they throw waste paper into dust bins. This is the traditional democratic This is the traditional democracy prevalent in the whole world. Whether it is represented by one part, two party, multi party or non party system. This thus it is clear that representation is a fraud. Moreover, and if you only need to look at the effects in order to agree or you know, find evidence of what he's saying, what mister Kadaffi is saying here. Moreover, since the system of elected parliaments is based on propaganda to win votes, it is a demagogic system in the in the real sense of the word, votes can be bought and falsified. Poor people are unable to compete in the election campaigns and the right, right, if you need millions of dollars to run an election, then who's who gets excluded? Anybody that you doesn't want to in and everybody else. Right, So, real people who have to live in this country under real terms and in reality, who aren't removed from reality because of their wealth, they don't become they don't become anything. It's those on the people that they're looking for, because it's the system that controls who continues the system going, Because that's how a parasite works. Right, there's there's no there's no show of hands, who wants to host, to run the show? After after this, or should the parasites us continue to run it? Yeah, okay, poor people are unable to compete in the election campaigns, and the result is that only the rich get elected. Assembly is constituted by appointment or hereditary succession, do not fall under any form of democracy. Philosophers, thinkers, and writers advocated the theory of representative parliaments at the time when people's were unconsciously heard herded like sheep by kings, sultans, and conquerors. The ultimate aspiration of the people of those times was to have someone to represent them before such rulers. Right when even this aspiration was rejected, people waged bitter and protracted struggle to attain this goal. See isn't it nice when you're told you can't have something, you go for it and you get it, and then you have to wonder if that's really what you needed or wanted, because it was just the fact that you were told no. And it's almost like a minute, and it is a manilation to get you to go for something that's also detrimental to you. After the successful establishment of the age of the Republics and the beginning of the era of the Masses, it is unthinkable that democracy should mean the electing of only a few representatives to act on behalf of the great masses. This is an obsolete structure. You must be in the hands of all the people.
Speaker 3: I like this. I like this.
Speaker 1: I like what we're saying here. After you get rid of the parasite, of course, first you get rid of the parasite. First you get rid of the parasite out of everything. Right, we can make canoes and kick the fucking canoe in the water and push them off, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, put some getfelt the fish in there so they don't starve. The most tyrannical dictatorships the world has known have existed under the aegis of parliaments. Women's next. Yes, the party. I should wish have one of those little I have one little straw things.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The party is a contemporary form of dictatorship. It is the modern instrument of dictatorial government. The party is the rule of a part over the whole. As a party is not an individual, it creates a superficial democracy by establishing assemblies, committees, and propaganda through its members. The party is not a democratic instrument. So when people say, oh, he outlawed parties he's a dictator. He was anti dictator. Actually, it's just your understanding of things in a system where you are where you already are a slave, and you're pointing your finger and criticizing other people. It just goes to show of lost and retarded we have become because we can't see what we can't even recognize what freedom looks like in the ideal conditions of life. When we see it, we say scary and we say dictator. Right, the party is not. But no, but everybody, we got this under control, and we're gonna win. And when we actually do overthrow people, we're gonna uh, we're gonna install representatives that are going to be better for us. Right, this is why the whole world's burning and we're all gonna die. The party is not a democratic instrument because it is a because it is composed only of those people who have common interests, a common perception, or a shared culture right clicks, groups, tribes, or those who belong to the same region or religion, or share the same belief right same belief right in the little saturn gold. They form a party to achieve their ends and pose their will or extend the dominion of their beliefs. And here's the funny part. A lot of times they split into both parties and say this one or this one, and it's just two hands on the same body with two puppets on them. They form a party to achieve their ends, impose their will, or extend the dominion of their beliefs, values and interests to the society as a whole. A party's aim is to achieve power under the pretext of carrying out this program democratically. None of these parties should govern a whole people who constitute a diversity of interest, ideas, temperaments, regions, and beliefs. The party is a dictatorial instrument of government that enables those with common outlooks or interests to rule the people as a whole. Within the community, the party represents a minority. Within the community, the party represents a minority. The purpose of forming a party is to create an instrument to rule the people. The purpose of forming a party is to create an instrument to rule the people, i e. To rule over non members of the party. The party is fundamental based on an arbitrary authoritarian concept. The domination of the members of the party over the rest of the people. The party presupposes that it's accession to power is the way to attain its ends and assumes that its objectives are also those of the people. This is the theory justifying party dictatorship and is the basis of any dictatorship. We live in a dictatorship. I keep telling, no matter how many parties exist, the theory remains valid. This is how America got away from us too, and how the parasite had the perfect ground for itself to start rooting in. The tick was already very easy to embed. The existence of many parties intensifies the struggle for power, and this results in the neglect of any achievement. So here what we need to create. We need to create the landscape. We need to create the surface, the conditions, the environment, the atmosphere that is completely uh repellent to parasitic invasion. Otherwise right.
Speaker 2: And this.
Speaker 1: This is this is it actually right here, Because if the people once understand what their role is and what their active role is in making their decisions and stop reverting to other people, and they do take an active role in what happens, then stupid, crazy ideas don't come through fruition because they're not They're not discussed and decided on outside of us. Who the fuck is Davos, Who the fuck are these people? Who the fuck is WF Who the fuck is the un to fucking tell us goddamn anything. We brought our fucking place. This is our place. We have a say in it. Guess what, how's the parasite gonna infect that by becoming us, by paying us off. There's gonna be too many of us with sound minds who are gonna say that's a crazy, evil idea, that's a perverted, disgusting, evil idea. No, we're not going to fucking do that. Or are your goddamn mind Do you see the ill logic of just hiring somebody because of this color? Or do you see how crazy it is that just, you know, start grimming your children and telling them that they have a different gender than they do at fucking nine years old? How fucking mental are you? You should be locked up. The existence of many parties intensifies the struggle for power, and this results in the neglecti of any achievements from the people and of any social benefit beneficial socially beneficial plans. Oh yeah, like everybody's after Trump. But Trump didn't get to do a lot. Such actions are presented as justification to undermine the position of the ruling parties so that an opposing party can replace it. The party is very them the resort to arms in their struggle, but rather a denounce and denigrate the actions of each other. This is a battle which is inevitably waged at the expense of the higher vital interests of the society. Some, if not all, of those higher interests will fall prey to the struggle for power between instruments of government for the destruction of those interests supports and the opposition and their argument against the ruling party or parties. In order to rule, the opposition party has to defeat the existing instrument of government. To do so, the opposition must minimize the government's achievements and cast doubt on its plans. Right, and how is this beneficial to all the people? It's bickering, it's bullshit, it's theater, it's drama, it's the soap opera. Even though those plans may be beneficial to the society. Consequently, the interests and programs of the society become the victims of the part struggle for power. So struggle is therefore politically, socially and economically destructive to the society, despite the fact that it creates political activity. Thus, the struggle results in the victory of another instrument of government, the fall of one party and the rise of another. It is in fact the defeat for the people, i e. A defeat for democracy. Furthermore, parties can be bribed and corrupted, either from inside or outside, especially the fact that they're a party and it's not you out there right because they're not asking you what you think, so bribery can easily happen. Oh shit, fucking bitch. Originally, the party is formed extensively to represent the people. Subsequently, the party leadership becomes representative of the membership and the leader represents the party elite. It becomes clear that this partisan game is a deceit full farce based on a false form of democracy. It has a selfish authoritarian character based on maneuvers, intrigues, and political games. This confirms the fact that the party system is a modern instrument of dictatorship. The party system is an outright, unconvincing dictatorship, one which the world has not yet surpassed. It is, in fact the dictatorship of the modern age, the parliament of the winning party is indeed a parliament of the party. For the executive power formed by this parliament is the power of the party over the people. Party power, which is supposedly for the good of the whole people, is actually the arch enemy of a fraction of the people, namely the opposition party or parties and their supporters. The opposition is therefore not a popular check on the ruling party, but rather is itself opportunistically seeking to replace the ruling party. See when you don't have us involved, there's no checks and balances in their decision making. The opposition is therefore not a popular check on the ruling party, but rather in itself opportunistically seeking to replace the ruling party. Accordingly, like I said, according to modern democracy, the legitimate check on the ruling party is the parliament, the majority of whose members are from that ruling party. That is to say, control is in the hands of the ruling party, and power is in the hands of the controlling party. Thus the deception, falseness and invalidity invalidity of the political theories dominant in the world today become obvious. From these emerged contemporary conventional democracy the party represents. I'm sorry. The party allegedly governs on behalf of the people, but in reality, the true principle of democracy is based upon the notion that there be no representation in a lot with the people. We don't have to pick this up. I went ahead too far on the other one. It's all it's already a new nish at my time. I gotta get saucing. So thank you for joining. Appreciate you being here once again. And uh, let's just go with that. Is that the right one?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, oh that's why trying to figure out what I did wrong. All right, there we go, all right, appreciate everybody. Let's go look at the chat one last time and last time to say fist bump Dan, you know, here we go. I need to read this book. Which one? Oh yeah, the Green Book. Yep, it's it's easy to find, for sure, I've I'll tell you. Let's let's go through it, right, let's just do it. There's a couple of places like you'll get only thirty pages of it's one hundred and six pages if you get the right one. So let's go to the eh Green Book free pdf. Not Negro Mortors screen book. Pretty sure this one for some reason sometimes open, sometimes doesn't. Sometimes I ask you if you want to keep it because reasons. And then the green Book part one is only thirty pages. That's not it either, right, even though it's that internet archive there's and I did find an internet archive. Yeah, I believe it was. Well that one's not clicked, but I bet it was that one. Let's say, maybe I clicked it on my phone. It still should be showing it though. Yeah, if it has one of one hundred and six pages there you go, scroll down, you hit the PDF right there, boom, done right if you want to eat up, but I guess you could do that, but s right there, bam we oh right, let's pop this out again. And I think that was it. I love fascist fish. That's that's funny. Yeah. I had to explain to Duane, you know what, let's see it. Let's look at the email. I'll look at my sent email. He said he wanted to continue his his our discussion on fascism and something else. And I said, yeah, of course, I go fascism wasn't you know, like just so you know where I'm coming from, I said, fascism was a movement against Bolshevik wave communism, and the narrative around it that demonized it was ridiculous propaganda by the you know whops. I said. When your country is little was reversives and they're embedded in the functioning, functional parts of your society like finance, commerce, and politics. You need a nationalist with a true dedication to the people. And that person utilizing a fascist process not something I would criticize any lesser measure is like being naive to the power, powerful influence of the malicious parasite. So hopefully I made it clear that how I feel about that, right, I mean, I'm sure there's going to be the traditional Hey, the textbooks said this about fascism being bad and blah blah blah, and it's like, well, yeah, you can take any good idea and make it shitty if you're a shitty person. Right, It doesn't necessarily mean that the idea is shitty. It means that you're doing shitty things with it that were never intended to be done with it. It's a totally different thing when we got here, Yes, anti nature into life, antic guy, I'm not any of those things. I'm just in an anti sonih, I'm this kid. I'm in the anti murder psychopath you know who harms children. Yeah, I'm anti all that. I'm anti criminal. Voodoo Ranger said, I don't know. Hi everybody. Hi Voodoo Ranger. How are you body? And I think we are caught up. Thank you for the support people who do that. Thank you for the likes because that doesn't cost you a goddamn thing, and the sharing of the video, and thank you fascist fish again. I see the message there, and I think we are good. I think we're good, but you know, like share. So let's get us. Let's get us past five thousands on on rumble. And even though I say this a rumble and nobody ever does this, but I'm gonna say it again and eventually it's gonna hapen because I'm gonna will it into the universe. It would take like ten percent of you guys, right, ten percent of you to get for me to get the five hundred over on FTJ media. It's not that's not a request that's hard. It doesn't take you anything, It doesn't ask you for information, doesn't cost you money to have a log in to watch, right, just go over there and freaking subscribe over FTJ too, maybe the most popular channel, and then and then that same ten percent or another ten percent of the same five you know, forty five hundred people forty six hundred people we have here go to the Patreon for five hours a goddamn month. That's like, what is that? Pennies a day? Am I not worth that? Come on? If ten percent of you did, that book would be written, would be written, the freaking lights would stay on, the rent would stay paid, the hot sauce would still be able to be made. On the side, my daughter would not want for anything. I probably get the parasite that I have living here. The fuck out everything would be wonderful. You have the power to let that happen. Make that happen. Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits. Patreon dot com backslash disguise the limits. Here, I'll show you. Oh maybe I well, then we'll cook it. Click it, look at cricket. Here we go, and you know, I gotta drag it down low wrong one. Jesus, are you serious?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 3: There it goes.
Speaker 1: Patreon die. It's right here, and I don't know if you can see it, but Patreon dot com disguised limits are gonna copy it and put.
Speaker 3: It in here.
Speaker 1: You guys over run FTJ are doing awesome just being FTJ. So this is just as in the side. But as far as the rumble, the cheap seats as uh Lehmann calls them, let's go ahead and put that in there to remind people that's right there, and you get you get commercial free podcasts, you get exclusive content. I use that one to throughout the day, you know, share my thoughts, ideas and need links and free e books and shit like that all the time. So yeah, in fact, when I get done here, I'm gonna drop in the I'm not sing, I'm going to drop in the Actually I can probably do that right now. I'll show you what I'm gonna do. Gosh, don it. Here is at the very top create boost ready ready, watch, I'm going to attach attach where's the attached but oh yeah, we're here. Here we go start with that. I'm going to downloads green book boom like that. Uh, the Oral Into book is in here, the British Eda Makers of Civilization, Race and History. All the books that you should be you know, at least I've recommended that you read well we'll continue with that one tough so and I'm not gonna even worry about it anually know, yeah, sure we're not oop. There we go, and I'm not gonna say that's gonna paid members. There you go, and it's off. Now the Gadafi's Green Book is on and there we go. Okay, but good now, I think you guys have a wonderful day. Oh the last time to check out this chat? Yes, good.
Speaker 2: And good.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm glad that we started the show today, got it right?
Speaker 2: Excellent?
Speaker 1: Tomorrow will be a little more smooth, I hope butt intend stream. There we go, alright,