Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: That is Wednesday's hero, brought you by.
Speaker 1: Horse Soldier Bourbon. Baby, that's the bourbon that you want to get first boots on the ground after Afghanistan. O d A five ninety five horse Soldier Bourbon asked for it by name. You're gonna love it.
Speaker 2: Nick Coffee joins us.
Speaker 3: Now these gentlemen, definitive sports guy.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite white white claw? My wife wha sherry? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Classic.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of like what John Wayne would drink, you know, yeah, oh no, make mine a BlackBerry?
Speaker 2: All right, everybody get their dude's ready?
Speaker 1: Are you ready? You're Nick?
Speaker 2: Got your dollready? It's a flair for the obvious.
Speaker 1: BlackBerry is also my choice of mobile phones.
Speaker 2: I like those. You could feel the keyboard.
Speaker 4: All right, focus girls, so we don't see Gerret Crawford is.
Speaker 2: Just posted a story.
Speaker 4: That he's been holding on to but he said, yeah, know what, I'm gonna finally drop it and the headline is U of L Basketball wasn't broken?
Speaker 1: Dude? Oh wow?
Speaker 3: What has any I know? Eric Eric's Capital Jay's been doing this a long time? Has anybody else confirmed this?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 5: Just?
Speaker 1: I mean he's saying UFL basketball was not was not broken.
Speaker 4: Yes, Kenny Payne said, this broke program was broken and he can't win here because of how broken it was broken.
Speaker 3: When Kenny arrived, when he left, it was tow tag body bag.
Speaker 4: It was toe tag body bag. Is right, that is right, But man seven in a row. I texted you to the night and went, this team's getting better defensively offenses. Offense, you're gonna hit your shots or not, but defensively they're getting out.
Speaker 3: That's been the difference in the last really since the winning streak started. Their attention to detail and the scout. They're playing so well defensively, and they've been so physical and that has led to it just working out for him to where they can have nights where free throws aren't great. They can have nights where maybe somebody who's average in fifteen sixteen had an off night. I mean, they've been defense is really where it's clicked. And I was at Pittsburgh for that game when you texted me. I took my son and my dad and I which my dad and my nephew and my son went, which was awesome, and little things that you know, I forgot what it felt like being in someone else's arena and their fans are screaming because Louisville's outworking them. Louisville is the more physical team. Like that's a feeling that's like this is this is aw in a while? Yeah, And I mean, and Pat Kelsey is somebody that you can tell, you know, a year ago, he never would have thought he'd be the Louisville coach. Everybody knew at the time that job was going to open up, but you know, it wasn't a name that he knew probably where he stood. But he entered this whole situation with, Hey, I can't believe this is this is happening. This opportunity is something I never thought I would get. I'm gonna I'm gonna win here, I'm gonna die trying. And he, you know, he's he's hit every note as far as getting fans back and engaged. And I I mean, this has been the funnest season for Louisville basketball in a long, long, long long time. Have no clue what the ceiling is as far as how good they can end up being. I think they're going to make the tournament.
Speaker 2: Becky and I are watching the weeknight games again, we're getting excited about a game at Syracuse on a Tuesday night. You know what bodes well for the future. So Prior goes down. Then he takes a couple of games to kind of figure out the rotation, and now they're rolling. That bodes well because every year you're assembling new teams, and this gives me, like, you know what, he can do this every year with a different group of guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the first conversation I had with Pat Kelsey, that's something he wanted to emphasize is that when he was at Charleston and they started rolling, he was losing his players to the portal because they were doing well at Charleston and jumping up to where he had to learn on the fly, like, hey, this is what it is. At the time, he probably thought he would be losing players to the portal consistently and he had to learn, Oka, I got to figure out how to relate to these guys. I got to figure outw to motivate them. I'm going to have probably a different roster for the most part every year, and that's certainly what this is now. And yeah, the new version of themselves once they knew they didn't have prior. Theykne they weren't getting Core Johnson back at all, Treyori was still hurt. They kind of not had to reinvent themselves, but they were. This is the different version of what they wanted to be, and they were putting it together, kind of cutting their teeth, getting in rhythm, kind of you know, identify these new roles. All while playing Kentucky at Rup, Duke at home, Ole Miss at home. You you know, I mean that you had a really tough schedule, and sure enough they were losing those games, but I could see some growth there. I thought it were up. You know, you don't want to lose to your rival, but they that was a good showing I thought for them in rupp Arena. The team that clearly is as good as anybody. And then now they're getting into the ACC where they're playing some good teams. But you know, they're not just winning, they're kicking team's ass right now. I mean, they're they're winning at a really high level and it's been a fun, fun ride. I'm not even necessarily thinking about seed, how far they can go in the tournament. I'm just enjoying the right.
Speaker 2: Joy this right now. Yeah, speak up.
Speaker 1: Nick Coffee joins the show as we're talking in University of Louisville Fighting Cardinals and you mentioned fun. Do you think part of the equation of winning is coach Kelsey just seems fun and he seems like he's letting the tea have fun. When you're under a lot of scrutiny from a coach, it could cause screw ups. But when there's more relaxed in the atmosphere, a lot of people flourish in that. Is that part of the equation you think with this team, he's he's allowing them to have fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think what you want out of your coach is if he's a good coach that carries himself the right way and and has a good head about him. I mean, these guys on the floor are a reflection of him. So they're intense, they're focused, but there's a little bit of a care free, you know, vibe about it. And he's I mean, he's somebody that I feel like anybody would want to play for. And you get that. You can feel that whenever you watch this group play. But yes, they I think the close law they nearly lost Eku, which would have been a really bad loss for him, and I was kind of thinking, okay, like, how do they bounce back from this, because although that was a win, that was the that was the worst part of the that was that was a real close call and a scare. But then they came back against Carolina and you know, you'd have never known they were in a close call against dKu. That's kind of when when the when the switch flips. So I think also a component to it is these guys are old. They've twelve seniors on this team. Most of them are in their fifth year or later, so he's got grown men that really I think some of the emotion that you see from eighteen nineteen year old guys who are that young and early in their college career has a long time ago for these guys. So I think, you know, I would hope that he sees value. Hey, if I can, if I can go older and go to the portal every year and build my team with guys that are veterans, that are grown ups that have a business like approach to this, you know that could work out.
Speaker 4: Who's the white guy from Australia that looks like Jeff Hall from the eighty six Champions Are.
Speaker 3: You talking about legendary Rain Smith.
Speaker 2: Rain Smith, Okay, tell me about him.
Speaker 3: He is one of the best shooters Louisville's had in a long long time. I'll tell you something about him that that you know, do with it what you want. He's currently one of the best players on this team, one of the best shooters in the country. And he's not benefiting from NIL like anybody else because he's not a US citizen.
Speaker 2: So wow, hold on, Felo had.
Speaker 3: To make some Kentucky had to take Oscar. She waited the Bahamas for him to get his n IL deal. So with Rain it's a little bit different. So he's you know, he doesn't bring that up, he doesn't complain, but he's clearly been a huge difference maker for this team. He's I mean, he's he's a veteran himself, a fifth year guy who started his career at Chargie, he played for at Charleston for Path for four years. And he can flip a game. He can absolutely, he's just dead. Uh, I mean, he just drops.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: It's somebody a long time ago said, you know when you're a good shooter is you're surprised when they miss, And that is that's how you know you you like a good shooter and that's him.
Speaker 3: After last night, he is now averaging more three point makes per game than anybody from the Power conferences.
Speaker 2: Wow. Crazy? Can we trade him Fosters or something? Ah?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure there's some things you could you could do that maybe you know wouldn't be against the rules, But I mean, what are they gonna do? The INSTAA is powerless? Maybe you know?
Speaker 4: Uh, now that you know again, I'm watching again, and Dave's right, I'm watching the weekday games.
Speaker 2: You were to not watch those.
Speaker 3: And it felt like you wouldn't come back, didn't you know?
Speaker 1: I did?
Speaker 4: I thought I was you would I thought it was done. Yeah, Pat bart me back, even though I do believe he could fit in a.
Speaker 2: Carry on a tiny little elf and he's doing great.
Speaker 3: I want to have short kings, need to need to unite and and not let tonyven Eddie talk like that.
Speaker 2: Man, he's great.
Speaker 1: Look Pat coach, Pat Kelsey, this is Dwight Wouitten. I want to have a tequila with you, all right, and I want to talk bad about Tony with you.
Speaker 2: Awesome like you Like that doesn't go on every single day.
Speaker 1: It does hind my back waitresses.
Speaker 4: So here's my next My wish list is that if we're going to start getting people back at the I want and and Pat Kelsey seems like this guy is I'll try anything. We have to we make enough money in basketball. I want to schedule U C, l A, Memphis, and Indiana. Those are the three teams that I grew up watching as a UL fan that has money that can go pay for tickets in Freedom Hall. It well, there's you could play it in Freedom Hall. That's not a terrible idea. To play Memphis in Freedom Hall. It would be sold out and you can charge whatever ticket price you want. But Ucla, because Denny had come from there, but they were always good.
Speaker 2: So wait a minute, Tony, you've got another leprechaun coaching UCLA. Could you handle that?
Speaker 4: He would two Leprechauns going at it and there'll be a pot of gold in the middle.
Speaker 3: Imagine he was here right now.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, yikes, just angry.
Speaker 4: So I'm just my request is Memphis, Ucla and Indiana. We just have to keep We got to play those three games. And I think Dave's right, a couple of games.
Speaker 3: In Freedom Yeah, yeah, I think with Kelsey. He clearly inherited this schedule, the tough schedule in the non conference. It was there regardless of who was going to be coaching. I can't get a sense if that's something he's going to want to do every year, but man, it is. It is kind of like Denny, right, Denny had a loaded non conference schgil every year. You take your lump some of them would be bad. Can you get into conference play and you're much better for playing that challenging schedule. So I think. I mean, the people that go to games are awesome. I mean, you could tell it's a it's a it's a crowd that's really appreciating how quickly things have gotten back on track for Louisville basketball. But the days of getting you know, twenty thousand plus there when you're gonna have to start playing those kind of opponents that you mentioned, because that's clearly a bigger draw. But I don't know, I'm starting to worry a little bit because what who doesn't love this team? Like this team is awesome, and yet you still don't see anything. I don't know. Those guys are kind of having a bromance, They are having a huge there's a real weird thing going on. There's a weird thing going on within the rivalry. That that after Mark Pope did what he did on Saturday and Starkville where he went up and talked to the fan that was in the wheelchair and Pat Kelsey shared it and talked about how awesome it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 3: It was the ultimate moment where Kentucky fans and Louisa fans could no longer hold back. Pope is awesome. He seems like a really hard guy to dislike. Kentucky fans build the same way about Kelsey and everybody just got it out of their system like, look, I'm gonna say it.
Speaker 1: I don't like it like you. I've got a I've got an idea. Then says we're all kumbai I right now the next dream game. We just don't keep scoring every that both both.
Speaker 3: That's what I've been saying about School Tucky rivalry for years now. All I know is the guys play hard and they have fun.
Speaker 4: That went to me that way everybody wins, uh Nick coffees with us. We're talking U of L basketball is man. So the next couple of home games are it's obviously conference play.
Speaker 3: Who we got so Virginia is this Saturday team you just beat a bout twenty another game where you feel like, hey, this you should take care of business. You go on the road at smu on Tuesday, and this says more about where the ACC is than anything else. But smu IS is the best opportunity left for a decent win for Litulisville. And again that speaks to the little play Duke again, no, so we Another factor is, that's what makes this so awesome is that the teams that are believed to be in the top five of the ACC, Louell was one of them. The others they've already played. They beat Carolina, they beat pitt they beat Clemson, and then Duke, of course is kind of by themselves and they're probably gonna go and defeated in the league. So that stretch that you just had in conference play was the toughest stretch you're gonna you're gonna have.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: You could slip up and loose anybody if you don't play well. They showed that against EKU. But they're they're in such a rhythm right now that that I mean, they could end up putting together a pretty damn good record. All in all, which tough to know what the seed's gonna look like, but I don't care as a fan. I'm just thinking they're gonna be back in the tournament and gues is gonna be awesome.
Speaker 4: Last thing, real quick, no, no, I got a last word. What what is the feeling when you were with your son and your dad at a game?
Speaker 1: What was that like?
Speaker 3: It was awesome? He this team, like the timing here is perfect. I was talking to Paul Rodgers about this because I told him, I can tell you really are loving this team, and and I said it couldn't have worked out better for me with with him. My son's now just old enough to be able to like understand. He knows all the players. He can tell you the whole everybody on the team's name and whatnot. I can tell you how many points certain guys had. And Paul reminded me, you know, not only is it good timing for how old he is and they're they're good again. Yeah, but like this team is the this team is so lovable, like these guys you know the players, Uh, this is a cool story and I know we gotta run. I'll make it quick. One of the players his nickname is fat. Terrence Edwards goes by fat. I don't know why he's not fat fat, no f a t.
Speaker 2: Sol fat.
Speaker 3: So we're we're we're outside the tunnel area after the game, and and Terrence Everards is walking out and he doesn't see the little four year old and he yells fat, and and Terrence Edwards looked at him like, how would this who's this four year old kid? How does he know my nickname? That like only my teammates call me. That's crazy And ended up chatting with him, and he thought it was really cool. So it's it's awesome. My dad took me to games. I remember the first team, you remember the Dwan Weed Alvin Sims, the first team that I that I really you know, became all in on. And this this one is the team for moves. So it's it's good stuff.
Speaker 1: Man. Well listen, Nick, Coffee Afternoons seven ninety K what is it now?
Speaker 3: Let's talk seven ninety sports whatever. But I'm the brand coffee jumpings on.
Speaker 1: Behalf of this show. I want to wish you happy BBB. What is that Biff Bifer's birthday?
Speaker 2: Oh, don't don't get into it, Nick, Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Over your head.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no one knows who that is.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 4: Lots of apasta, lots of pasta Louisville dot Com Dave.
Speaker 2: Yes, go there for lunch. Get a piping hot panini or a big Deli sandwich. That roast beef is so good on Milwaukee rye, lettuce, tomato, mayonnaise, pick your cheese, and get some homemade soup, three different kinds every day. Always something for a vegetarian too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with my kids back to college, if I bring home a lots of pasta sandwich, I know, if I put it in the refrigerator, gone, it'll still be there when I get back, right, So the kids aren't eating my food anymore.
Speaker 2: They're back because they're gone. They're gone now, that's right.
Speaker 4: Lots of pasta thirty seven seventeen Lexington Road in the heart of Saint Matthew's Reeling in the years is coming up next to Tights st a little reeling in the years right out since we dominated yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, there's no way can lose today. And I'll tell you what I know, And there's no way today is going to be the sixties.
Speaker 2: They were top twenty hits back in the day. So this first one, he was driving with his people and he heard Billy Joel's Nylon Curtain album and said who produced that? They said, oh, that's Phil Ramone. So he said, I'd like Phil Ramon to produce my album. Julianoy Lee and.
Speaker 1: Lennon, this is eighties, now, this is ninety two. Well, we were in the nineties yesterday, right.
Speaker 2: Or were we? I don't remember, ye, yes that it might be eighties. It was ninety or ninety one yesterday. But he's done.
Speaker 1: He can go back to back to nineties.
Speaker 2: He could go, yes, he would. I'm a trickster. I think this is the eighties.
Speaker 1: Though, Bro, he sounds just like Ringo Starr.
Speaker 2: I think I thought he's more George Harrison as well.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: He is really a little bit like Pete Best too.
Speaker 1: Here we Go. At least he's not like Yoko Here we Go.
Speaker 4: Or not.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's enough of that for now. Let's move on to this guy. I love this guy. Love a boy sing it Billy Ocean, It's this is this is eighty eight. It's eighty eight, eighty eight, Yeah it sounds good.
Speaker 1: No, it might be nine, it's eighty nine.
Speaker 2: Hang on, let's listen to the rhythm. Listen left then.
Speaker 1: Oh so the lead singer of Yachtlee Crue, his name's Philly Ocean. You're showing your ignorance. We act like that.
Speaker 2: You really are fine?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Good, it's fine.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I am. This video is like a canteena scene from Star Wars. Yeah, yeah, yeah, love a boy, Come on, I want to be love eighty eight Lovaby.
Speaker 1: Courtney Courtney Donaho. If you're listening, this song goes out to you for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, see if this changes your mind at all, This sounds nothing like led Zeppelin. This honey Drippers, honey Drippers covering Phil Phillips.
Speaker 1: And this takes us all the way back to eighty eighty seven. Do you remember, yeah, the eighty drip honey Drips worth eighty three or four? No, maybe eighty five? Oh how much I love you?
Speaker 2: Well, that sounds just like it. You should keep singing.
Speaker 1: Come with me, alrighty with star.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I thought this was eighty six or no.
Speaker 1: No, this is earlier. This is three or four.
Speaker 2: Man, he's standing next to a shirtless xylophone player. Right now, else, Man, that old cliches from music videos. Come picking up, Come on, de Ran Duran. Oh this dog is all about wild boys. It is where crazy stop up?
Speaker 1: Okay, wild boy, it's is boy. It's a tough one man.
Speaker 4: Eighty four, possibly eighty five.
Speaker 2: When did they break up? Didn't the three that winning at eighty four though they're still playing beyond a couple years ago.
Speaker 1: I think this might have came out in eighty three, and then we're dealing with eighty four right now because of January.
Speaker 2: Well, but i'd recognize this song at all, you know, really, Wow boys.
Speaker 1: It's one of my favorite things and one of my favorite songs.
Speaker 2: Got two more to get to give me some dog. Manuel Noriega's version of Run to You. Brian Adams, Oh.
Speaker 1: Eighty I like an I like eighty three going into eighty four. He had a big clearer sell endorsement, Brian Adams. That was just stupid. Take it back so mean, Hey, look it's a lunar surface. No, No, that's Brian Adams.
Speaker 2: How do you cloon thinks he's hot. I'm lost on this because that whole time.
Speaker 1: Now, all right, Katy three going in eighty four, all right, I gotta run to you, Run to you feelings right, I'm going to run to the wide. I'm going to run to you.
Speaker 2: The talented. I never knew you can fit. Dwight in Downy Song and the number one song Miss Day back in the day before she was a skank.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go, Madonna an virgin, It's.
Speaker 4: Right three four, It's oh no, this is eighty three going into eighty four, eighty three, It's January.
Speaker 1: Was push it to four.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's dude, nineteen eighty four. I totally concur.
Speaker 1: These songs were producing three, but they hid in fours. What I'm david?
Speaker 2: Eighty four?
Speaker 1: Let me get my ding dingy out. That's the last one.
Speaker 2: Did it for us? Yes, this was her first weekending.
Speaker 1: Rarely am I confident enough to get my dingy out. But I'm doing it now and I'm ready.
Speaker 2: You know, guys, in a way, you're correct. This song began It's run on the charts in nineteen eighty four, peaking at number one January the fifteenth. Dude, you my friend, you my friend, Oh.
Speaker 1: Boy, unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna get rid of Brian. It was back to Billy Ocean.
Speaker 4: All right, we grow here, Indy go to we grow here Indie dot com. Going back up there with the wife to get more some injections with the vite Vita Pure. Looking up Vita Pure dot com and see what I'm talking about. Of course, we grow her, Indie Dwight now went to get new hair, and we look really good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really good.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing about we grow hair, Indy. It's not just rose and rose like these other places. It looks like a farm like the rows of corn. No, no, no, they restore the natural swirl patterns. Robotic man, it's cool and it's your hair thanks to roboti uh robotic fue.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go back after this.
Speaker 4: News Radio eight forty w h A s the Curse of Early January start again.
Speaker 2: This is a song not about Tony. He's so shy. People have said I need to come out of my shell.
Speaker 1: Aren't cockroaches and shells kind of turtles?
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 2: People buying gas from the Facebook. That's where all the old people are now, right? Well, yeah, John Anderson says Chicken truck.
Speaker 1: I would assume it's the singer now, I said John Anderson, the country singer. You think it's John Anderson, the Yes singer. Maybe it might just be old man Anderson's kid mark.
Speaker 4: Green Dying is the saddest episode of v R of all time. Thank you, John Anderson, Thank you?
Speaker 1: Do you and John Anderson go to these uh painting classes to where you drink wine and paint together.
Speaker 2: With painting manning. What was called painting manning?
Speaker 4: Oh? His palette something? It's uh ugh, Well, I knew a TV guy, local TV guy went took his first.
Speaker 2: Date there, like make a you pain? Yeah, you paint a base while.
Speaker 1: Drink Yeah, okay, here's a flower pot?
Speaker 2: What are you Austin powers? But then you're stuck with somebody for like two hours? No, thank you if that's going bad.
Speaker 1: And he's draw like a stick figure and say let's get out of here. Uh.
Speaker 4: There's two philosophies to first dates. I'ven't been on one in a million years. It is either you go, let's just go drink a lot and figure out if we like each other, or you do the if we think we might like each other, we limit to two drinks and then bolt.
Speaker 1: My first date was traditionally I would pick them up. I would do the best material I had on the way to the comedy club.
Speaker 2: Did he laugh.
Speaker 1: He did sometimes, but uh, I would make it to the comedy club. You have a couple of drinks, the comedians get on there, get them laughing, and then they're buzz They're in a great mood and they think, oh, he's so funny. I just take credit for everything good. All right.
Speaker 2: A man who died for three minutes says he saw hell. Was there a lot of children there who sang that song hells for children?
Speaker 4: For some people, the definition of hell would be having season tickets to last year's Chicago White Sox or New York Jets. For others, it might be the fire in Brimstone we've all heard about since childhood. On Reddit, one guy said he actually died for three minutes and was convinced he got a preview of what actually hell is first hand.
Speaker 2: How does he feel about not going to heaven right?
Speaker 4: For The story was told by a friend of the guy who suffered a stroke resulting from a drug overdose. He recalled his friend, telling him he remembered being wheeled out of on a stretcher and then feeling as if he were floating under ice. Cooled Walter in total.
Speaker 2: Darkness, darkness, you say yes?
Speaker 4: He also remembered not feeling or thinking anything emotionally, just existing and knowing it was very cold.
Speaker 2: He couldn't see I thought it get warmer.
Speaker 4: Then he woke up convinced he had just gotten a preview of Hades.
Speaker 1: So I read a book years ago by an author named Bill Wise, and it was called twenty three Minutes in Hell.
Speaker 2: It was a very specific and it.
Speaker 1: Was about people who died and then came back and said I was in Hell. So a lot of.
Speaker 2: Here we go hang out. She was pretty hot. God admit that was more of a Jones jet guy if you like overbites.
Speaker 1: Hey the hell I'm with Dave on that one. So this book, twenty three Minutes in Hell, there was a lot of people that died and then they came back and they said they were history. Yeah. So one interesting thing out of this book by Bill Weiss is it told the story about hospital er physicians how they wound up turning their life over to Christ. They were agnostic, and like one guy came back and he described Hell and he goes, well, that's just the neurons firing and XYZ and explained their way. Well, it happened again a couple of years later, somebody died said they were claiming to hell. And what led him to believe it was true is all these stories had similar things in them and these people didn't know it. They didn't know each other, you know what I mean. And they were saying the same They were describing how it looked and what they felt, what they saw, and these patients didn't know each other.
Speaker 2: If you want the positive version of that, there's a book called The Case Heaven, Yeah, and it has all the heavenly.
Speaker 1: There's also like a ninety Minutes in Heaven or something.
Speaker 4: They say that they when your neurons fire like that and you start to see your children in your life, it is because your body is trying one last time to say, dude, stay alive, Like these are the reasons you want to stay alive.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you this.
Speaker 2: So will all your dogs? Will you see all of your dogs like they'll I'll be licking them on the face around in the meadow, like you'll see all of.
Speaker 1: Your dogs after living with me. They've already been through hell and then so that that would dic take that they would go to heaven.
Speaker 4: Right, So there is there going to be a moment when Case you don't have kids. Is there a point where at the end where I kind of just slide in front of your eyes?
Speaker 2: How buddy? No time to go? Not a chance. Time to go, buddy, go to the lie.
Speaker 1: Not a chance, not a chance, not a chance.
Speaker 2: Here's one I'm asking you. If you do this, be this favor.
Speaker 5: Okay, I want to haunt you were doing me one favor. Right, Go into the light. Do not stay here and hang around and mess with me.
Speaker 1: Ok Dad's good, him and Becky they're fine.
Speaker 2: Just stay in the light.
Speaker 1: I'm haunting the dodo out of you, man, I mean, I'm telling you, haunting the do dooo out of you. Well, see the pliant. I'll know what you Yeah, I'll know what you man. You're gonna You're gonna get up mill of night. You hope your refrigerator someone had took just one bite out of your lots of pasta sandwich's.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right. If I there's a strange smell, oh that's why is that you?
Speaker 1: That's definitely me? All right? And Jackie, you just go ahead and keep taking your showers.
Speaker 2: Okay. If your hummingbird feeder is bubbling and there's nobody there.
Speaker 1: It's tight.
Speaker 4: So this guy went to Hell, but apparently it wasn't enough to convince him to try to get clean.
Speaker 2: His friend said, it didn't take.
Speaker 1: If that Hell.
Speaker 4: Drug overdose, I like them, Ma, we go back to it. Wow, awesome, I mean not awesome. No, all right, Texas, we're out of time.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: Tell me about Unlimited Landscapes.
Speaker 4: And landscapes look in your backyard right now and decide what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Let's get a pool back there. You're like, I don't know if I can get a pool back there.
Speaker 1: Oh, oh, yes you can.
Speaker 4: We can pull dirt out, put dirt in. Doesn't matter. We'll make it and they'll make it matter. I know the owner of Unlimited Landscapes since I was fifteen years old. Great guy, great family. It's a business in Middletown, and they have the architects. They've been doing it for twenty years. They're the most trustworthy. Plus they're like, you don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: You want to do that? They know what to do, and they'll make it a paradise in your backyard. Not just the pool.
Speaker 4: They'll build a swite, swim up, a bar in your pool. They'll put a little cabana back there they'll and then they'll cover it in nothing but jungle. With the landscaping, it's awesome. Unlimited landscapes dot com back after this. NewsRadio eight forty whs