Speaker 1: Something you should go. Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis goldr dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and Silver. Learn more and get a free Gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis gooldr dot com. Excited to visit with a very funny stand up comic right now, Zach Dresh and Zach, you get to do something really fun for Valentine's not just Valentine's Day, but the whole dog on weekend. So if people can't make an on Valentine's Day, they can make it the next day. And it looks like a really fun show. You're dealing with Skyler Bolks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's gonna be a lot of fun. I haven't really gotten the chance to work much with Skyler recently. It's because of scheduling and everything like that, but I think we did a show together last year at some point. But it's fun to get the public show together and just have some laughs and have a good weekend.
Speaker 1: And the thing that's nice. Two of the funniest people I know, You're going to have one. Heck, of a good time and it comes with food as well. It's dinner and a.
Speaker 2: Show, great combo, you can't miss it.
Speaker 1: Laugh and Love's a Valentine's Affair at Titans Tavern and Tea. And again, it's a really nice room. It's going to be a really really good set up the way they've got all this stuff set up. And if you'd like to come out and enjoy some wonderful comedy. So let's talk a little bit about Zach Dresh comedy and what can people expect if they come to a show and see you.
Speaker 2: A lot of dry humor, a lot of one liners if they like that kind of thing, a lot of fun impressions that kind of thing. Some just random stuff that've been going that's been going on in my life, a lot of fun stuff. And yeah, just a lot of cool stuff. And it's a great room. I got to perform there with Doling pianos a couple of months ago and that was a lot of fun. And it's been a it's a revamped room. It's a lot of a lot of fun space and the crowd was great and I expect it to be more of the same. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I was just there this last week for Kevin Farley's shows. He had three sold out shows. So you know, there's a lot of people that are out looking for fun stuff to do. And the good news is they can come out on Valentine's evening and the very next night, the fifteenth, and they can take in one heck of a show. And again, zach Rash will be there, and so will Skylar Bulks. And like you said, you've worked with him in the past, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Skyler and I go way back. We've been doing comedy together almost a decade now at this point. It's greatly how time flies.
Speaker 1: And something that I saw on the interwebs. Here I get to say congratulations to you as well. You proposed and she said, yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm a lucky guy. I'm very very thankful. And it was a wonderful time. We did it at the Trio Jazz Club last night, so super fun time and it was a wonderful way to cap off the night.
Speaker 1: And did you really use a ring pop to propose?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we went the ring pop way. That was great.
Speaker 1: I love it. That's awesome. That is the best. Well, congrats and you guys are so wonderful together. And again, as we're speaking about love in the air, join us for laughs and love a Valentine's Affair at the Titans Tavern and Tea. Also a lot of folks that maybe don't know what that is. It's the Tea Event Center. People maybe remember way back in the day it was the Tea Steakhouse. It's a great place to go for an event. And they got wonderful food. And again, I'm excited for this show. It's coming up on Valentine's Day and the very next day. And you've been staying busy. Every time I hit the button on Facebook, it's oh, Zach's got another show. And you're in bands and you do comedy. Do you have some fun music stuff coming up as well? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've got my cover band Aliens to Exist. We play a lot of shows. We've got some stuff coming up where we've been playing, like some stuff coming up. We've got a show at the Den in late February, so it's gonna be a lot of fun. A lot of cool stuff come up there. And I'm selling a movie in March and April, so that's gonna be very exciting. I'm the lead in that, so it's it's it's going to be crazy, going to be crazy, next couple of monts.
Speaker 1: So well, get out and see him before he gets all you know, way too big for his britches and he doesn't want to talk to us anymore. Oh come, I know, and Zach is one of the greatest people on a planet. So get out and see him and Skyler, two very very funny guys. Again, it's called Laughs and Love a Valentine's Affair at Titans Tavern and Tea. I've got a link to find tickets. It's super easy at Sue Fallscomedy dot com. And again, congrats my friend and I look forward to seeing you soon.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, John.
Speaker 1: Likewise again, Zach Dresh all of the details and a link to buy tickets. All of that at Sue Fallscomedy dot com. Something you Should Know. Something you Should Know is brought to you by Genesisgoldira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free Gold and Silver guide now at genesisgoldra dot com.