Speaker 1: Kamala Harris, Kamala Harris. She rose to the occasion last night. We're gonna talk about that, and was Beyonce even needed? Also, I have an Ai dilemma and we're gonna talk about that. And the right shows their ugly thought, uncensored, unfiltered, fun hinged. It's a Corell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: All right, it is the Crell Cast.
Speaker 1: I am corel Happy August twenty third, Friday, next weekend, Labor Day, already here, children, already here, and I couldn't be. Do you know this morning when I walked over, it was seventy four degrees here in Las Vegas at seven thirty in the morning, and I felt like it was winter. I almost needed a sweat, a sweat a weather. I mean, that's how hot it's been. That's seventy five now seems cool. You know those relatives you used to have if you live in California, they'd come in from Arizona or Nevada or some New Mexico, Texas and it'd be seventy five outside and they'd be like, oh, it's kind of chilly. I never understood that until today. So yes, before we begin. We have always known that the right was horrible and that these people are evil basically, but I will tell you this, particularly in broadcasting and in the public view, I have been fired and or reprimanded. For instance, I was fired for an off air incident saying, f Joe the MF plumber. I hope Joe the fing plumber drops dead. Joe the Plumber was not real fictional character, okay said off air in a hot mic incident. It cost me my career, it really did. Fired from Cage, fired from kN X in the same day, you know, untouchable in radio. No one wanted to hire the guy that said f Joe the plumber when I played Ding Dong the Witch is dead. The day Ronald Reagan died, I had to apologize on air. I had to write a letter of apology to Nancy Reagan, which she received, and I had to be berated by Mickey Luckoff, the general manager of KGO, and the Archbishop of San Francisco, who I called a child molester to his face. That meeting didn't go well. When they said you have to apologize to the archbishop in Mickey Lakhov's office, I said, sure. I walked in and sat down and said, I'm sorry for playing that song. Are you sorry for harboring child molesters? That didn't go well, But anyway, so I know about as a public figure from saying horrible things, but to show what a horrible, mean, despicable species we've become, as you and I wept over Gus Walls a seventeen year old with nv l D. It is a non verbal learning disorder. It does not affect speech. He just has problems with spatial things, basically visual learning. He has trouble with that. Okay, as you and I thought about the pride and the joy and the happiness and all of that, all everything that I outlined yesterday. If you want to hear yesterday's show, just go listen to it at YouTube dot com, Forward slash really Correll. If you're a patron, it's in the library at patreon dot com. Forward slash really Correll, and I want to have a talk with you patrons this Sunday about what more I can do for you. You know, how I can make your patronage worth it Sunday. But that being said, go watch yesterday show like and subscribe comment. We were getting like seventy comments now we're down to ten, so come on, keep those comments coming at YouTube dot com, forward slash really Corell. But as you and I were just so thrilled for Gus and for Tim Walls and for their family, what was the right doing? First of all? And Coulter, who has never made it to the altar, had four fiances, is childless and obviously loveless. She posts a picture of him crying with a headline about him, you know, crying, and she said, talk about weird, and that just flabbergasted me. My gaster was flabbered. Then this talk show host at WISN Milwaukee, and their phone number is in my threads feed. If you're not a member of threads, go join. I'm really Corel at threads. It's through Instagram and I posted it on Instagram as well. At really correl their phone number for the station. This talk show host in Milwaukee posted a post about Gus Walls, calling him a blubbering bitch boy, and then going on to be derogatory about Tim Walls. Other people on the right said completely horrible things about Gus Waltz, just like those other two things were horrible and cultures was horrible talk about weird and then blubbering, bitch boy. You know what. These are despicable people. The same people who said that Baron was off limits because he was seventeen. Well now he's not, by the way. But these are the people who wanted to Trump's children protected, but Tim Walls learning disabled child was fair game simply because of his joy. That's who these people are, and I know that you and I are going to do all we can to make sure that they are smacked the hell down once and for all. We must kill this cancer. Now. As for social media, I've given up on it. It's just filled with vitriol. And yes, there's good people and good ways to connect and all that, but the bad on threads. I barely go on there now. That's not true. I barely comment on there now because agism about baby boomers, of which I guess I'm technically won. But tons of agism, insults thrown at people just because of their age, agism, and for instance, my kitchen post now over a thousand comments, eight hundred of them derogatory. I don't need that in my life, and yesterday I didn't need to see this talk show host calling Gus Walls a blubbering bitch boy. If I met that man, I would literally punch him in the face. And I don't like violence, but if anyone on the planet deserved to be punched in the face by Tim Walls, by the way, not by anyone else but Tim Walls, but Tim Walls would certainly have. Who responded to Anne Coulter, by the way, and her well, that's just weird post, he said. He posted a thing about how she's had several fiances. He says, Now I see why you never made it to the altar. Ooh smack. And that's what we like about this breed of democrats right now, right they're not backing down from shoving it back to these people. So last night, big event, Pink singing the Dixie Cha, through the Chicks doing the national anthem, wonderful to see, and then of course the star of the night, Kamala Harris. Now there are rumors that Beyonce was going to be there because Kamala uses her song Freedom, Freedom, and they thought she'd be there to sing it. In fact, the odds in Vegas were ninety five percent that she was going to sing it, and TMZ reported that she was there so today, instead of writing about the substance of Kamala's speech, and it was very substantive, they all want to know why Beyonce wasn't there. Beyoncey is the story today and that's why Kamala did not have her there. Now, I don't know who at the DNC thought it'd be great to spread a rumor that there was going to be a special surprise guest and all of that. I don't know. Maybe they did it for viewership. Maybe they called Beyonce and said, hey, we're going to spread a rumor you're going to be here so people will tune in or whatever. I don't know. I just know that the Beyonce couldn't be there last night is because you don't want anyone to take away the thunder from your candidate. It was a wise decision because Beyonce is more famous than Kamala Harris. It's an unfortunate world we live in, but it's true. So it was wise to not have Beyonce there last night. Okay, it was smart of them to not have her there, and it was idiocracy for TMZ and others to report that she was there when no one confirmed it. So Kamala gave her speech. She sang all the right notes you know she did. She talked about Israel and said I supported Israel. I support its right to exist, and I will always make sure it has the right to defend itself, meaning selling them arms. But she said that the Gaza offensive must stop, there must be peace. Hamas must agree and release the prisoners, and Yahu has to stuff bombing, and that going forward, the Gazzins the no she said. The Palestinian people, she called them Palestinian meaning when she said they must have a role in self determination of their own futures. That means a two state solution. That's what that means. When you say the Palestinians and there is no Palestine, it means you're going to want to establish or reestablish a Palestine. So she hit those notes perfectly support Israel, but also support Palestinians, and that Net and Yahoo must stop. She painted the very real picture of the dangers of Donald Trump. And all the newspaper today can say is that, oh, well, she lied about this. These aren't true. That's Project twenty twenty five, which Trump is denounced. They act like Trump's saying something means it in fact. In the Guardian, they wrote a whole article about what Trump said yesterday and then at the end it said, however, he's been known to tell a lot of lies. So you print all these what you are obvious lies as fact and at the end say, oh, but everything you just read could be a lie because he lies a lot. The media is just trying to get Trump elected. NBC, they're all the CNN. They're trying to get him elected. I don't know why, but they are. So Kamala's speech last night, and I love how her nieces came out to show us how to pronounce her name. They're all Kama like in a sentence and then law, So Kamala, Kamala was fabulous. She looked great. She wore pants suit obviously I don't think she owns a dress, and good for her. And she looked fabulous, she spoke fabulous, she had joy and energy. And then today you see this rotting corpse, Donald Trump, and he is a deteriorating, rotting corpse. That's what he looks like. Oh, he's going to be here in Vegas today to do the whole you know, no tip thing, and oh you know, it's like the man lies about everything, and he's a rotting, decaying corpse with no one that loves him. He had to pay a hooker to sleep with him. He has no one that loves him, and he is just a deteriorating, rotting corpse. And you and I both know he can't get near the White House. And as for people like Ann Culture and people like that DJJ. Weber at WISN eleven thirty news Talk in Milwaukee, who should be fired today by iHeartMedia? Shame on you, iHeartMedia, Shame on you. My podcast is available through iHeart and that bothers me. Shame on iHeart shame Fire him. Coming from a host who's been fired, fire his ass, because just ten years ago, if I would have said that online, even off work, if I would have said that, I'd have been fired. Well so should he. So what did you think I'd love? I know y'all saw Kamala's speech. I know you did, so I'd like to hear what you saw. Did it solidify your confidence in voting for her? You know a lot of people were going to vote for her, but they were only going to vote for her because she's not him. My question to you is I thought she came off last night being very presidential. I really did. I thought, wow, she's so presidential. You know, she's hitting all the right notes when it comes to being president. So did she seem presidential enough for you? Because she certainly did for me. I would be fine with her being president. I'd be very happy with Tim Walls being president. So you know, And isn't that the way it is? Democrats? And look, I'm an independent like Oprah, but Democrats have an embarrassment of riches for quality people. Pete Buddha Judge, Gretchen Whitmeyer, Tim Walls, Kamala Harris, and I could go down Gavin Newsom. There's so many great people in the Democratic Party that are young and could in fact be senators. Look at Pete Buddha Judge. There's an embarrassment of wonderful people who are the best that the GOP has to offer. Donald Trump and jd vance Ohen Marjorie Taylor Green and you know, Jim Jordan's all right. When we come back, I am going to illustrate for you the AI dilemma. I understand how as a musician they don't want AI to take over, but at the lyrics I'm going to show you the dilemma I'm having when we come back, and I want you to call here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel cap, then please go to Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, really Corell.
Speaker 2: There's so much great free.
Speaker 1: Content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Okay. So I am a voting member of NERISS of Grammy, as you all know, and I'm now going to be on a Grammy advocacy panel for the next year. There's four meetings. We get together and discuss matters that matter. Two musicians and lyricists and performers. And the big topic is AI. Now, as you know, AI is a big topic in all everything and musicians and singers and songwriters and regular writers. I remember during the writer or during the sag after strike, the big thing was AI because technically you could tell AI to write a new episode of Friends where Joey does this or that and it will spit one out. So they wanted to make sure that that wasn't going to happen. So let me tell you in a very you hear these terms and you think, well, how does that really practically play over into the real world? You know, I, yes, that's bad, but how Okay, So let me tell you how. I have been a lyricist forever. I write lyrics almost every day. But I don't have an Elton John. I don't have anyone that I can hand the lyrics to and say I hear this as a dance song, or I hear this as an R and B, or I hear you know whatever. I don't have these people. So when I write lyrics that I'm very excited about and that are very relevant and that I want to get out to the world, it's a really hard process to find someone to write the music and write the top line, which is the melody line, because I don't hear the songs in my head. I hear I spit out the lyrics and then it would be up to someone else to make it a song. There's been many people like that, Marilyn and Alan Bergman and Carol King and so many you know where one well, Bernie Toppin and Elton John b. Elton didn't write the lyrics. He wrote the music. Bernie Toppin wrote the lyrics. Elton doesn't write lyrics. So with AI, let me tell you what happened. So, as you all know, after the Las Vegas rally here of Kamala Harris, I was inspired and I wrote the lyrics for a song called We're Not Going Back, which if you watch the convention, We're not going back, we aren't giving in. We are going to fight because when we fight, we win. You see the world so different and very weird. I used the word weird. I used all of the catchphrases mind your own damn business. I use them all. And the song is good. So I found this website called TOPMEDIAAI dot com and it said it will generate a song from your lyrics, and I thought, well, let me just type it in, you know, type in my lyrics and see what song it spits out. Well, it spit out a great song, which was unbelievable. And once it did, I thought, well, you cannot submit a campaign song a song you want her to use that is created by AI except for the lyrics that you wrote. You can't. It's got a fake it's got a computer voice, it's got you know music that that's a computer. No real musicians went into the you know, to the creation of the song. And so I immediately found a producer to recreate the track and embellish it, make it better, make it more human, give it soul, expand it, use the AI idea and use a human to expand it. And I don't want a singer that is not human to be singing the song. Well, last week, THEA had so much to do and she had house guests, and she kept saying she wanted to do the song, and so I kept waiting. And remember we've seventy five days till the election, so this is on a tight time schedule. So last night, THEA goes to finally record it and her computer won't work and the compressor won't work and blah blah blah. So now she's off to Toronto and can't record it until next Wednesday. So I lose a week, or I go with another singer, or I go with the AI. So I'm gonna play you the song right now that AI came up with. Now the second verse is missing because AI just didn't do it for some reason. But this what I'm about to play to you has zero musicians, zero human singing. I put my lyrics into a website and this exact thing came out. Oh wait, let me rephrase, I'm lying to you. What you're going to hear is the bottom track is what my producer recreated and embellished. So this is not the AI track. This track is a recreation of the AI track that's longer. He then sampled the AI vocals and put them where they were supposed to be. So the singer could learn the song, but basically the singer on this is a computer and the music the top line, the melody was created by a computer. Listen, now I have to step away from this microphone, so I'm gonna talk. I'm gonna speak loudly, but listen to what a computer did. Okay, here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 3: We're not going there. We're not getting in.
Speaker 4: We are going and I'm well, we're not going we're not gi.
Speaker 3: Futures so right, so we must buy in.
Speaker 4: When you see the world's so different.
Speaker 3: A very weird world feel you don't want real progress for anyone, but you you say we must go back, regression through the past. We say we must look forward to make you laugh. We're not going back.
Speaker 1: We're not getting in it.
Speaker 4: We are going like not go wait by Melin, we will. We're not going sad, we're not giving in it. Your tour so right, so we must buy in.
Speaker 2: When the second verse would go here, but don't it.
Speaker 3: We're not going there.
Speaker 1: We're not getting in it. We are falling.
Speaker 4: Say if I go away by Melin, we will. We're not following sad, We're not getting in.
Speaker 3: Our future is so bright, so it was by Anwin.
Speaker 1: Instrumental break to dance with me.
Speaker 4: So take away kaolso like consent anything to find your own damn.
Speaker 3: Business and letters craft busing the future writers.
Speaker 4: If we sing as one loving hand, John Niders, her song is being song, So take away You're chaos.
Speaker 1: All life.
Speaker 3: Consent and say just mind your own band business and let us tra off fake. We're not going bread.
Speaker 1: We're not getting in.
Speaker 4: We are falling a say a Nonna West, I'm wheeling we will. We're not falling Fred, We're.
Speaker 3: Not getting in. I'll give your so right, so it must buy in Win.
Speaker 4: We're not going bread.
Speaker 3: We're not getting in. We are falling A.
Speaker 4: Say am I gonna, I'm wheeling we will. We're not polling Fred, We're not getting in.
Speaker 3: I'm get your so right.
Speaker 4: So it was by in Win.
Speaker 3: We're not going back.
Speaker 1: Isn't that fabulous? What a fabulous Now I have to I have to turn this down over here, Sorry, but I gotta do it, Gotta do it, gotta do it. So as a lyricist, to feed my lyrics in and hear that back was a frickin' revelation. Finally, finally I can turn my lyrics into songs without having to find you know, the impossible to find a collaborator. But it's exactly everything that I'm against. Now, the music is fine. I had that recreated by a human. The music you just heard was done by a human and he embellished it and changed it a little bit and made it longer. And so a human did the track, the voice and the melody, that's all the computer and everyone that heard it said, just release that. It sounds great, just at least that song. Get it out there. But I can't because if Kamala did like it, if she did hear it, there's no way a president for Canada or a candidate for president should use an AI generated tune, you know, vocalist, because that's everything that SAG is fighting against. It's every So what you just heard is everything that Sag and Nerris are fighting against. But my question becomes, what if it's good? What if AI actually is a tool for someone like me, someone that doesn't have access to a collaborator, to actually further my art. Now I think the vocal is soulless. That's why everyone likes it. I don't like it. I think the vocal has no depth, no soul, no inflection, so I can't wait to find a human to sing it. If I wait for THEA, I till Wednesday. Otherwise I might have a human do it today or tomorrow and get it out by Monday. But that being said, can you see the dilemma I'm having? This AI website will take I have over two hundred lyrics waiting to become songs, and this website would turn everyone and I just have to tell it R and B pop dance and it does it. So I'm being told it's bad. I'm being told it's a terrible thing. I'm being told we mustn't do it, we mustn't give in. And yet for me, it's a miracle. Do you see the AI dilemma? All right? What else did we have today?
Speaker 3: That was it?
Speaker 1: My AI dilemma? Kamala and Gus Waltz. It is a Friday. I don't know about y'all. Every time I want to go to the movies, I keep thinking, I'll just watch it at home. And I know that's not great for the movie economy, but you know that's every time I go to a movie, I'm like, well, I'll just wait. I want to see long legs. It's still playing somewhere. But see, I'm all involved in this show on Netflix now called Preacher. It used to be on AMC. Now it's on Netflix. It's four seasons and it's about this really handsome, dominant Cooper that plays a Preacher who has this supernatural force. Actually it's the product of an angel and a demon. An angel and a demon had a baby, and this spiritual baby is an abomination that Heaven in Hell neither wants, and so they've been keeping it caged up, but it got out and went into this Preacher and now he's got the power where whatever he says to you, you will do. And God, like God, is on vacation Heaven can't find God, and so Preacher, who's best friend is an Irish vampire, is on a quest to actually find God on Earth and ask him why he left Heaven.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: It's gritty, it's funny, it's dark humor. There's handsome sexy people. Nega Egga, the actress that is also Irish, that's the lead. She's a revelation. And I just keep thinking, well, you could go to a movie or you could just watch Preacher, And I wonder why I'm not meeting anyone, and I wonder why my social circle is small, not getting out all right, I am kerrelbe who you want to be, Funda or anybody. Will see you on Monday. So very glad you could join me today. Comment down below about so much about Kamala, about my dilemma, about everything. We'll see you papers on Sunday. It's about thirty and so then say say it's much love to you all. And where not going back to It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service