Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: It is now time for the game where you choose your own cinematic adventure. There are ten movie clips that we have assembled from various decades in American movie history, as we do each and every Friday night, and your job is to pick one and then name the movie from which it comes.
Speaker 3: Some days we play for prizes and some days we play for fun.
Speaker 2: And after hearing the clip, you can ask for help from anyone in the studio or in your house. You can Google, you can text a friend, you can lie, cheat, steal, we don't care.
Speaker 3: But the answer is up to you.
Speaker 2: You'll have thirty seconds from the end of the clip and one hint from those of us in the studio to give the right answer.
Speaker 3: Now, let's get to it.
Speaker 2: This is Name that movie Culte Classic KFI YouTube. You're live everywhere you want to go to YouTube right now at mister mo'kelly. Make sure you subscribe and check out the video portion of this show. It is a nice addition where it's interactive. You get to see the show, and I mean that in a whole different way. Let's get to the game. Let's have some fun. The clips of tonight are for some movies that some you're gonna struggle with.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 2: But there's some clues we can help you with to get you through, and some it's gonna be pretty easier, I think at least.
Speaker 3: And sometimes it's backwards.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we say it's easy, and it makes it hard than the hard ones you just get with no help at all. Let's start it off with Karina calling in from Long Beach. Karina, how are you this evening?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 5: Am great? How are you?
Speaker 2: I am better now? I love your energy. What were you doing before calling in?
Speaker 5: My husband and I are watching the Karate Kid?
Speaker 3: Bless you?
Speaker 2: Wait wait, let me ask you. Is it the nineteen eighty four or is it like two thousand and thirteen? Okay, thank you. I just want to be sure. I just want to be sure you're authentic. Have you played the game with us before?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I played last Mother's Day?
Speaker 3: Well you're due to play again then?
Speaker 5: I sure, Am.
Speaker 2: It's at your first Koina. You can pick any number between one and ten.
Speaker 5: Okay, how about number eight?
Speaker 3: You can get any number you want. Here is number eight.
Speaker 6: And God made eve from the River of Adam, and it was we can loose the raven on the world. And the raven was called Sin. Sick said no, the raven was called Sin, was called Sin, and first and was and of course first and was in of course sin, say person in the course first was of course first was at.
Speaker 3: A course incurse, Mama.
Speaker 5: I was so scared.
Speaker 7: I was done, and the girls they all left him.
Speaker 8: He was no, he was weak.
Speaker 7: He was weak.
Speaker 3: He was weak.
Speaker 6: Say it, no, Mama, say it.
Speaker 9: He was weak.
Speaker 3: That's a classic scene.
Speaker 5: Oh that sounds terrific.
Speaker 3: I know, I know what. It took me a minute.
Speaker 5: She knows that husbands, Yes, he knows that he's going to.
Speaker 10: Give me a hint.
Speaker 5: Oh no, you have to give me more than that.
Speaker 3: Was in it?
Speaker 11: Oh horrid pinetic powers of course.
Speaker 5: But I can't think of what the name.
Speaker 3: Host the show?
Speaker 12: Okay, okay, the car.
Speaker 3: Carry Yes, that's what we call you.
Speaker 5: Oh that's my nickname. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: And you do, no, Koreina, you do.
Speaker 5: I've never seen that movie.
Speaker 3: Never have seen Carrie the whole like prompting, No, I've never seen it. All right, do this for me, see the original. Do not see the remake, see the original, do not see the remake. Whatever you do, just promise me that.
Speaker 2: Okay, noted, Karna, have a great evening and weekend.
Speaker 3: Do you have any specific plans this Easter weekend?
Speaker 5: No, not specific plans.
Speaker 7: We're probably just gonna enjoy time with family on Sunday.
Speaker 3: That is enough, Kna, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: And I guess I have to wait till maybe like next Mother's Day for you to call in.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, thank you so much. This is so fun.
Speaker 2: You're most welcome. All right, let's get one more call in before we go to break. We got a little time, and let's go to David. We have more than one David. So this is David and Moore Park David Moore Park.
Speaker 3: Good evening. Good evening is mo How are you, sir?
Speaker 10: I am doing outstanding? How about you?
Speaker 3: Look?
Speaker 2: I tell people every single week I have the best job in the world, bar none. And this is the best day of the week for the best job.
Speaker 3: In the world. Let me put it like that.
Speaker 10: I love it.
Speaker 3: Have you played with us before I have? Okay?
Speaker 2: Did I need not tell you how to play this? You can choose any number with the exception of number eight.
Speaker 10: Let's go lucky number five.
Speaker 3: Here we go, keep doing.
Speaker 11: Every day.
Speaker 13: For the last ten years, the Redda there has been giving me a large black coffee.
Speaker 14: Today she gives me a large black coffee, only a sketch sugar.
Speaker 3: Sugar.
Speaker 14: I just came back to complain, how you boys put those guns down?
Speaker 6: Say what?
Speaker 14: We're not just gonna let you walk out of here?
Speaker 3: Who's wee?
Speaker 8: Sucker?
Speaker 13: Smith?
Speaker 4: Lesson and me?
Speaker 2: The best part of the movies were the sound effects for the guns. It made them sound like cannons.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Really, they enhanced the boom on those, don't they.
Speaker 2: David in Moore Park, do you have any idea what this classic movie is?
Speaker 10: I am drawing a blanket this time. Let me give you I have a guest, but I don't think it's right.
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 2: Okay, First, I always say trust your gut. Are you familiar with the voice that you hear in the clip? And if you could see the YouTube, if you can see the YouTube stream, you'd have a lot of hints.
Speaker 10: Don't have the computer in front of me?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, let me give you this hint. It stars Clint Eastwood.
Speaker 10: Is it Dirty Harry?
Speaker 3: That's the character but not the name of the movie. It's in the series.
Speaker 4: MMMM Feeling Lucky Punk. I know the line, it happened all of.
Speaker 2: A it happened quickly, all of a.
Speaker 3: Help me, Mark, help me.
Speaker 9: When you say something is harmful, you say it has a negative.
Speaker 3: And I and I see together he said it. Okay, all right, all of a blank.
Speaker 10: Impact, all of a negative impact.
Speaker 9: Okay, Yes, it's about a killer grammar copy.
Speaker 2: Okay the phrase. I'm trying to key in on the phrase, all of a blank. It happened all of us out of nowhere, all of a sudden, okay, sudden put them together.
Speaker 10: You're asking a lie now though, No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I think you're doing more work.
Speaker 10: Effect.
Speaker 3: Okay, all of a what did you say?
Speaker 10: All of a sudden?
Speaker 3: Okay, sudden that's all we need, sudden.
Speaker 10: Effect.
Speaker 3: My head is hurting, is okay?
Speaker 2: What was the first word that we got you to say?
Speaker 10: No, I'm blank and on the first word, no, got that much.
Speaker 9: You have the second one too, blank negative negative.
Speaker 10: Blank effect, sudden effect.
Speaker 9: He gets three. When you strike something, what does it create?
Speaker 4: Yes, put them together, sudden impact.
Speaker 3: Who's got a cigarette? I'm sorry, mo, No, it's okay. We got you there. That's called dragging someone across the finished line.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, yeah, I needed that one, David.
Speaker 2: I want you to have a bring weekend. Just brush it off your shoulder. We made it your way, all right.
Speaker 10: All right, Hey Mo, since I got you, I know you're not doing the prizes today. Can I give you a prize?
Speaker 3: Oh? We're in uncharted territory, I know, all right.
Speaker 10: So I spent the whole day on I own a couple of escape rooms and I would love to have you guys come out and participate.
Speaker 3: Hey, where are they located?
Speaker 10: We have Westlake Village and Thousand Oaks.
Speaker 2: Damn, you gotta make me drive half of the day. Give to all of the information. Please, I'm gonna put you back on hold during the break. Please give to all the information. And yes, we'd love to come out there. All right, I love it, David, Thank you again. Have a great Easter weekend.
Speaker 10: Thank you too.
Speaker 2: Put David back on hold. Yeah, you never know where a call is going to go. It's like I got something for you, Mo. All right, it's later with Mo Kelly. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and YouTube. You can check out Name that movie Cold Classic via YouTube at mister Kelly.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: And also on YouTube at mister Kelly and O K E L L Y. And you really want to tune into the YouTube show. If we have a visual presentation of the game, we have hints that we're putting up on the screen. You may even see the trailer or some stills to help you out. And damn, we are really dragging folks across the finished line tonight. You have to see the work that we're putting in. You have to see Mark Ronner, you have to see me. You can't see Tuala because Tuala's been in the phones at the moment. But you should see the show to appreciate it. We're live on YouTube at mister mo Kelly. In fact, you need to subscribe. Get us over the thousand subscriber mark tonight. Now let's get back to the phones and let's talk to Doug in Tarzana, who was waiting patiently.
Speaker 3: Doug, how are you tonight, sir?
Speaker 8: Very well, sir?
Speaker 11: How you guys doing man?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well? Is that a southern drawl that I hear?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Kind of Texas.
Speaker 3: That's good enough. Yeah, that qualifies now.
Speaker 11: May I was I was born and raped it out here in the valley. But you know my mom's side is from Texas, and I was out there for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Well it's losing, you know. No, it did not.
Speaker 2: It did not escape you at all, Doug. Have you played the game with us before? By chance?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: Sir? Okay, did I actually want?
Speaker 11: I actually want a red box movie?
Speaker 8: Reynold?
Speaker 2: All right, now you're really dating yourself because I remember when we stopped doing that. Since you know how to play it, I need not tell you. All I need now is a number from me. You can choose one through four, six, seven nine, ten, one, two, three, four, six, seven, nine or ten.
Speaker 11: Yeah, let me. I man number five. I could have that, that'd be great, but I'll take number two.
Speaker 3: Here's number two.
Speaker 13: I ever see this guy before, Nash Dame's fascinate polish Nashville had his head chopped off in New Jersey two nights ago. You never get over to New Jersey, nash not if I can help it.
Speaker 3: If you talk funny nash where you're from lots of different places.
Speaker 13: You're an antique dealer, right, Okay, what's that.
Speaker 3: A sword?
Speaker 10: Wise up, smart ass.
Speaker 13: It's a Toledo Salomn make of broadsword worth about a million bucks. So so you want to hear a theory he went down that garage to buy this sword from that guy. What's his name?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 13: You tell me, okay, his name is a man five zeal that you thought about the price and cut off his head.
Speaker 3: I want to hear another theory. This Fuzila was so upset about lousy wrestling tonight he went down to the garage and in a fit of depression, cut off his own hat. It's not funny, one dug in Tartana. Do you recognize you?
Speaker 11: I know the movie. I can't think of the name, and all that comes to me is the heads in the double Bag. But I know that's not it.
Speaker 2: It stars Christopher Lambert and Sean Connery as a Spanish man from Egypt with a Scottar shock.
Speaker 11: Und oh god, no, really, that can only be one.
Speaker 3: Christopher Lambert. He's an immortal.
Speaker 11: Island islander, yes, islander.
Speaker 2: And if you're on this YouTube stream you got the whole profanity of it all as well.
Speaker 11: Sorry, sorry, sorry.
Speaker 2: Okay, we have a dump button. And you know, if you're listening on the stream, you got to hear it. If you're watching on YouTube, you got to hear it. See, that's what you get for listening on the radio. We miss out on some of the good stuff. Congratulations.
Speaker 11: Yeah, hey, hey, hey, listen while I got you real quick, sure, real fast. You had Titus Welliver on what a couple of weeks ago or something like that, Yes, we did. You know, I always because I see that on Prime and I always see it, but I never pulled the trigger until I heard you talking about that show. I finally pulled the trigger, and I gotta say it's worse than the best freaking shows. Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yes, great, that's part of them.
Speaker 11: And the Boss the Bosh legacy was even it was still it's.
Speaker 3: Over, well it's it may not be over.
Speaker 11: It's the final he was gonna take it over.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, Yes, there's more Bosh universe coming. That much, I do know. But I'm glad that you enjoyed it, Doug. And that's part of the joy of this job. We get to talk to cool people, we get to talk about good shows and passed them on to you. And I'm glad that you heard that interview and decided to check out Harry Bosh Bosh Legacy.
Speaker 11: Thank you for doing that, Yeah, buddy, yeah you and Conway Man, my guys.
Speaker 3: Did I appreciate that? Doug, thank you so much.
Speaker 11: All right, bro, take care?
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 8: I have a great weekend, you too, happy Eastern.
Speaker 3: Happy as well. Let's see if we have time. Yeah, we have time for one more.
Speaker 2: Let's talk to David in Huntington Beach, David Good evening.
Speaker 8: Hello, mister mo. How are you.
Speaker 3: I'm doing all right.
Speaker 2: I'm getting tired of all these guys with deep voices auditioning for my job make me uncomfortable.
Speaker 8: Well, I actually have a little cold, so I hope I don't cough or anything.
Speaker 2: That's okay, that's all right, it's all right. You're not coughing into my mic, so it's all right.
Speaker 8: It isn't the cough that carries you off. It's the cough and they carry you often.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard that before. That's kind of deep. Yeah, morbid macab but deep, David.
Speaker 8: I have to say, I did subscribe tonight for the first time, and I'm looking at you and you must have lost some weight, have you not?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I have, and they tease because I've been changing my diet and they try to bring me pizza tonight.
Speaker 3: Thanks touala, But yes, I have.
Speaker 2: I lost like thirty five forty pounds over COVID and it's been a battle to keep it off. And I've been really paring down my diet now as far as what I'm eating when I'm eating, and it's just it's not to impress anyone. It's just because I'm at that age where I just have to, you know, do this type of maintenance improve my diet.
Speaker 3: My doctor told me long ago.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm not at the point where I can out exercise my diet, so I have to change everything.
Speaker 3: But thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 8: Look great on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Now, if I could get my wife to say that, gosh, we'd be we'd be somewhere. But that's the whole different story. David, you could tell me which number you're gonna choose. You can choose one, three, four six seven nine ten, one three four, six, seven nine ten.
Speaker 8: Let's go with ten and hope I'm lucky. Here we go.
Speaker 3: I said, honest, I can't.
Speaker 5: When I was ten years old, it should be up in.
Speaker 6: The Empire State Building and I got sick.
Speaker 3: In the elevant.
Speaker 13: What me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, my job?
Speaker 9: You put me down? Please let me down, you.
Speaker 3: For you got so many stay why you wa?
Speaker 2: You want to hate me?
Speaker 8: Thank god, Javid.
Speaker 14: Shall going me.
Speaker 3: It's a rather interesting scene, David and Huntington Beach. Do you know what this movie is? From nineteen seventy six?
Speaker 8: Well, I think I may have gotten it at the very end, I'm going to say, and I could be wrong, but King Kong, you are correct.
Speaker 3: In nineteen seventy six version with King Kong with Jeff Bridges and an ungodly fine Jessica Lang. I mean, my, my goodness, Jessica Lang. I was watching that the other night.
Speaker 8: I was like, whoop, I got her voice at the very end, so that helped.
Speaker 2: Well, you got it right, and I tell people trust your gut. Usually your first inclination is the right inclination. And you're spot on, David. Thank you so much for playing tonight.
Speaker 8: Goutschay. One thing. You have someone there I believe deserves their own national show. This individual is so talented, has a great wit, great voice, and don't you have a couple of ladies I'm missing some some ladies horses tonight.
Speaker 2: You may have Tiffany Hobbs who comes in. There was not a Cadilla Cruz. I'm telling you, just a Claudie Cooper. Marcia, Marcia Tallier.
Speaker 8: Yes, yes, Well, the individual I'm referring to is like Mark Thompson who's on Tuesdays with Tim Conway Junior. I think Mark is great, he deserves he needs a new manager and agent like this individual on the Moke Kelly Show, and that individual is Mark Ronner.
Speaker 2: You know what I will say this, I'll take you behind the scenes. I've been advocating for Mark for quite some time and he is a true talent. And I hope the right people hear this because when I am away, I always beg for him to fill in for me. And I've been pushing and poking him for quite some time now, and he'll tell the truth.
Speaker 3: He'll admit that.
Speaker 9: You guys are gonna make me cry. Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate. Actually, you sound exactly like Mark tom I'm gonna say that he does.
Speaker 8: That's a that's a huge compliment.
Speaker 10: No, maybe it's.
Speaker 9: No, it sounds great. And if you could read an audio book for me, i'd appreciate that.
Speaker 8: Well, thank you. That's a high compliment. You made money. Both all you guys made my nights night. And Mark, I have to say Mom said hi.
Speaker 3: We'll tell her. I send hello back. Oh look at you Mark, David just.
Speaker 8: High praise for Melissa. We're not related.
Speaker 3: Please call back every single week. Every week, David and I got to run.
Speaker 2: But thank you so much for making the show so much better today.
Speaker 8: Thank you, Bye bye.
Speaker 2: It's Later with mo Kelly can if I am six forty and also on YouTube live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app as well.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with mo Kelly on demand from kf I Am six forty.
Speaker 3: And also on YouTube.
Speaker 2: We need you to describe right now, so go to YouTube at mister mo'kelly. You can see the live YouTube feed. You can see Mark Ronner, you can see Stephan. You can't see twelve he's working on the podcast. But you get to see what the show looks like during the game. And also we have some video content that we use during the game to give you just a whole different experience. And let's get back to the game. Let's go to Brandon in Covina. Brandon how you doing, sir, Yeah.
Speaker 14: I'm doing awesome. How are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing well.
Speaker 2: You know the worst things that I could be doing on a Friday night at nine forty, you know.
Speaker 14: So I gotta tell you started up sure stuff. You capped on a movie I was in the other night.
Speaker 3: What which movie? Which movie?
Speaker 14: Is the thing I've been thinking about making a list to call you guys for like step that I was in to see if you would know what one of them was survey, says Gattica.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, I know, Okay, I.
Speaker 14: Gotta tell you it was. It was a cool movie to work on. I was one of the you know, the guys that couldn't to the Cold Place with Ethan Hawk. So all those scenes where he's a janitor on there as a janitor when they're watching this you know stuff go yeah, exactly, yeah, yeah, yeah. I also had a strange moment with the I think maybe Luma Thurman thought I was Ethan Hawk because we have the same costume. But anyway, that was a cool movie to be on. And it was also on Vista Vision, which is interesting because the camera is thirty five millimeter and sat on its side. If you've ever seen that I have not. So the guy Andrew Nicole was a director. He wrote it, I think, and he was the same guy that did that Truman Show. It was. It was a cool movie to be on. It had style. But I got to tell you, when I heard that clip the other night, I didn't know what it was and I thought this sounds bad. So you know, you're right. It's not a perfect film, but it was kind of cool to work on.
Speaker 3: No, it's a great story that you have from it. You have insight that I do not have. It doesn't change my mind about the movie, but it's okay.
Speaker 14: Yeah, no, I did it. Yeah, I've got plenty of stories. But you probably want to see if I can pick one of these. Oh, Highlander. Another quote would have been what high I'm candy? Of course you are right, Highlander?
Speaker 3: Or oh, it's a quotable movie. There are a lot to pull from.
Speaker 14: Yeah, so I'm ready, I guess number one.
Speaker 3: Number one. He came with this number. Ready, here we go. Look it works out just great? No, it does?
Speaker 2: It does?
Speaker 3: She rides with speed?
Speaker 2: No way, you wouldn't want to break up a match couple, right, big bag?
Speaker 3: Now that gives you an extra unit. Well, thanks, thanks. Where you much, By the way, I like to have one with clean sheets. You don't you be nice? I'll be nice. This girl's too green.
Speaker 2: I can't send there out with somebody who's been driving less than a week.
Speaker 6: And I'll ride with mother and Tony until I'm broken.
Speaker 3: Ins Uh.
Speaker 8: No woman allowed on my regulars.
Speaker 3: They flat on their back and bleeding.
Speaker 6: Thank you now, but you just said you were in favor of women driving.
Speaker 3: I am, but not in my rig. Now what about my rights? But you got your rights and I have mine.
Speaker 6: No, No, I'm afraid you gentlemen, have left me with no alternative all soon.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we'll see about that. Give me moran on the phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get whiplash.
Speaker 5: I am not a secretary anymore.
Speaker 3: You will be, damn it, you will be.
Speaker 2: After I straightened him out, You're out, all right. This movie could not be made today, Brad and Covina. Uh, but it's it's I have a fondness for it. I remember my father taking me to see this movie. I think I was maybe seven years old or so.
Speaker 14: What year was this was like nineteen seventy seven, seventy.
Speaker 3: Six It came out.
Speaker 2: It starred Bill Cosby, Raquel Welkes, excuse me, Raquel Welch, Harvey Kaitel, Larry Hagman, uh, Dick Buck. Dick Buck has had a bit part in it. It's about an ambulance company. Even Tony Basil's in this.
Speaker 3: The singer chat Rooms, Yeah, does does the chat room room? Yeah, it's a.
Speaker 14: Funny movie in nineteen all the other ones.
Speaker 3: Okay, I could drag you across the.
Speaker 14: Drive in movie. Right, it's like your dad to get drive me to see this?
Speaker 3: Uh no it was.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a traditional theaters. I can give you some other hints to drag you across if you like.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna say I probably won't, but.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, opposite of father. That's not a trick.
Speaker 14: Question, okay, mother.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right? This is next. One's gonna be difficult.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 2: This is a a bottle like container.
Speaker 3: That would hold liquid.
Speaker 2: And it rhymes with pugs, and it's a very chauvinistic way of referring to a woman's breasts.
Speaker 14: Jugs, mother, jugs and something. Yeah, right, dying. I've heard it, but I don't. I haven't seen that.
Speaker 3: Mark finished it off for me. I'm not sure I can't.
Speaker 2: Now without getting fired, all right, it's Mother Jugs and Blank Racer. If I said Blank Racer here he.
Speaker 3: Comes here, it comes all right. So what's the first word of that show, Blank Racer.
Speaker 8: A song?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no name of that show is what speed stop there? Stop there? Okay, so you have Mother Jugs and.
Speaker 14: You just said it cocaine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll mother tells me.
Speaker 14: It's a answer seven six right, yeah.
Speaker 3: It's seventy six. The fact that you instantly knew drugs it makes me feel bad because you know, I didn't want to have to objectify, like, but it was for Quel Welch. I mean, at our peak. That's a clinical term.
Speaker 14: Boo oh, come on, it's a time, it's an era, it's a thing. It's what it is. It is what it is. I mean, if anyone has to say anything about that, and you know what.
Speaker 3: Was that again? Brad Well, Brad, we gotta go.
Speaker 2: We're really over, but thanks so much for playing tonight. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you guys, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: It's later with Moe Kelly and Kimberly from Georgia is on the line.
Speaker 3: She will be up next. I think she's really in for Mark tonight.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from kf I AM six forty.
Speaker 3: It's Friday night nine. Come talk to name on Comas six call show Talk to Woe, tell him what you know?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 3: Have you her name that Boney Colassick with Boo? Have you heard it's Momo?
Speaker 9: Spread the word.
Speaker 3: It's Nate toomin mom Cally Boomo, It's nat Join Baum Kelly.
Speaker 2: Can I AM six forty and YouTube We are live just everywhere if you haven't checked out the YouTube show. I just wanted to send another shout out to Daniel Ferguson, our video technical director, who's put together a wonderful, wonderful show. Absolutely much credit there, Daniel Ferguson. We're going to take this show far and wide, and it's because of you. We have one more caller in the queue and then we're going to say good evening, Happy Easter, Happy good Friday, have a say weekend and all that, But not before we talk to Kimberly in Georgia.
Speaker 3: Frequent caller Kimberlee you.
Speaker 7: There, Oh, I love that.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 7: Hey, Mo, Yes, I've got the perfect perfect what do you call them?
Speaker 12: When you have the jugs? Throughout the week.
Speaker 3: Oh, the final thought, the final thought.
Speaker 12: Yeah, no, no, no, no, no promos promos. I got the perfect promo for you tonight.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, okay, okay.
Speaker 12: Moe gives the greatest interviews as Mark gives perfect news. I was well, I can't say anything else. I'm recuperating from surgery. Guys.
Speaker 5: I'm not fully on it.
Speaker 12: I'm on paying killers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you're not in your right mind right now? Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Sober? Okay? What painkillers are you on? Like biking? Then oxy? Is it a legal prescription?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: I had trigger finger on my left hand and had to have it cut, and I have that done a week ago tonight, and I'm still hurting. You think, come to Georgia and take care of me.
Speaker 9: I'm just going to let this train wreck happen. And how did you injure your trigger finger exactly?
Speaker 12: I don't know. Firing might have been firing the trigger, but I don't know yet.
Speaker 3: You don't know where your fingers have been.
Speaker 9: I think that's something we'd want to clear up before anybody made a visit.
Speaker 3: Don't you are getting.
Speaker 12: My fingers have been in a lot of places.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna take your word for that. Let's move on. I think you need to choose a clip now.
Speaker 7: Number nine, number nine, and Mark looks in the camera and give me a big smile or double runner, whichever when you want.
Speaker 9: How about a wave? How about that? I actually don't want to double runner. I'm not going to do that at work on top of a wave? How about that?
Speaker 8: Okay, here's clip.
Speaker 3: I'm nine.
Speaker 10: Okay, boy, is he strict? Gotta get in that clothes and find out what's happiness?
Speaker 3: There's our ticket? Hey boys, look what I got here?
Speaker 10: Where are the white women.
Speaker 2: At Kimberly from Georgia? Do you recognize that classic movie?
Speaker 7: For some stupid reason, I want to say Whiteman Can't Jump.
Speaker 2: No, that's not correct. It is from the nineteen seventies. I think seventy seven. If I'm not mistaken, it is a mel Brooks classic. It starred Cleveland Little. Originally that role was reserved for Richard Pryor. He turned it down alongside Gene Wilder.
Speaker 12: I can't I'm going blank by Mark?
Speaker 3: Can you help her out? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Gig Young was supposed to have the Gene Wilder part, but he was too drunk and he got fired.
Speaker 5: I got it on.
Speaker 7: I'm on YouTube and the guys are all telling me blazing saddle.
Speaker 3: Well, that's not cheating. Well done, it's in the rules. Yep, Kimberly, A win is a win, Kimberly. Oh yes, sir, I hope your finger feels better.
Speaker 12: It's the palm of my hand.
Speaker 3: That was your trigger finger finger they cut.
Speaker 12: They cut it in the palm of your hand, the size.
Speaker 5: Of the half dollar.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's too much information. I want you to have a great weekend. We gotta go.
Speaker 10: Love you bye, I love you too.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: It's later with mo Kelly.
Speaker 2: Have a safe weekend, have a great Easter weekend if you should happen to observe that, and we'll see you all on Monday.
Speaker 3: If I am six forty and YouTube. We're live everywhere. Bye.
Speaker 1: Opinion without the Breach, k s I and KOST
Speaker 4: HD two Los Angeles, Orange County Live everywhere on the radio.