Speaker 1: Thanks searching in to another episode of Gank That Drank, a supernatural drinking game podcast. Want to skip those ads and get early access, become a member at true story dot fm, slash join and discover all the other great parts that come with it.
Speaker 2: Hello and welcome to.
Speaker 3: Gang Drink, a supernatural drinking game podcast. It's the podcast where we make up drinking games for a favorite episode of our favorite show, Supernatural. We recap the episode for you and tell you how the drinking game rules played out. We rank the drinking game rules, and then we tell you what's up for next week, or not next week, but the next episode.
Speaker 4: That's what we do. That's what we do. But who are we.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm Chrissy Lynz, one of the directors at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in Downtown Mesa.
Speaker 4: Arizona McCord, a performer and teacher at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown me It's at Arizona and I am delighted to be with you here today, Chrissy, I.
Speaker 2: Am delighted as well.
Speaker 3: This is the episode we're doing. Is a really chunky one?
Speaker 4: Boy? Is it chunky? In so many ways? Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to hear your recap.
Speaker 3: I'm excited to talk about the drinking game rules, and I'm excited about the episode that's coming next too, So it's excitement all around. Ah, such an exciting day, I decide, it's an exciting day.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, let's get to those drinking game rules for my episode today, Chrissy season five episode fourteen, which by the way, is our tenth episode of season five that we have done.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, we're gonna do the whole season five.
Speaker 4: I counted it up and there's still some doozy's in there. So yeah, yeah, definitely probably more to come season My.
Speaker 3: Next one, my next one, but the one after is going to be from season five.
Speaker 4: There we go. That'll be eleven. So season five episode fourteen, my Bloody Valentine of course, a movie that Jensen Ackle stars in, a remake.
Speaker 2: Of Oh Okay, Yes.
Speaker 4: A two thousand and nine remake of it. This episode, way Back to the Top, aired on February eleventh, twenty ten, was written by Ben Edlin and directed by Mike Rolls. So that is it comes between the song remains the same and dead Man Don't Wear It plaid an episode that we have done.
Speaker 2: And dead men don't wear plaid.
Speaker 4: I thought we had Nope, all right, then put it is that one is Oh did I spoil something? Okay, yeah, let's go over the rules for this episode.
Speaker 2: The first, yeah, one of them rules is.
Speaker 4: The same rule we had in your episode the last time we were here. It is smooch city. Anytime people are in smooth City. Anytime people means all right. The next rule is anytime Dean drinks takes a drink for drinking. Yeah, and it's a drinking just one drink for the smooth city. Taking a drink for every time a person dies and we're drinking twice if their name is known.
Speaker 3: So I counted those as separate time someone dies, and then yeah, time someone dies that.
Speaker 2: We knew their name.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, anytime there's some demon smoke taking a drink. Anytime we're getting cupid hugs, take a drink. Anytime Sam is kind of like questioning Dean, like really really more like kind of just shook by Dean's actions. Yeah, anytime someone says the word hungry.
Speaker 2: I also counted the word hunger.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I was wondering if you're going to because I didn't. I was like, I think hunger is going to get said enough, we don't hunger was probably going to be too much.
Speaker 2: Okay, it was, yeah.
Speaker 4: So that's kind of why I was like, just well, extra bonus star points for you. Yeah. And then whenever Cass is eating, so I.
Speaker 3: Want, I wonder if now's a good time to talk about that Cass is eating.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we'll talk about it in the episode.
Speaker 4: Never Okay, are you sure? Did you want clarity on like bites or something?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I didn't want clarity.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to talk about like, Okay, so his his vessel becomes hungry, right, but so do we think Jimmy Novak has to like poop and pee.
Speaker 2: Is Castille ever going to the restroom?
Speaker 4: Probably not, but because he's not eating or drinking right.
Speaker 2: So after this episode will be the first time he poops out all that raw meat. Probably gross, poor Jimmy Novak.
Speaker 4: It was okay, yeah, we'll talk about it in the episode though, because that's the line that yeah, okay, I don't remember when it comes, but there is a line that Cass has that he kind of says like I'm an angel, I could stop anytime I want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, It's like, then why don't you? Why don't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? All right, so, uh, this is season five, episode of fourteen, My Bloody Valentine. Then we're talking Horseman, we're talking war. We took his ring, we sliced it off because he can't kill war.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then he ran and took tail. Also, Sammy loves demon blood. He can't get enough of it. It's all he thinks about every night and day. He just goes crazy for it. Dean Dean's not a big fan of this. He doesn't like Dean or what does he called? Oh my gosh, anyway, he doesn't yeah, demon saying he doesn't like Demon sam He thinks it's a crappy storyline. Uh, he doesn't find it funny or anything. Uh. And he's just tired. He's done. And he can picture a Joe who previously in the season became no more.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: No. We see two smoochers smooching and smooch stity. At first, they're just like real, kind of like shy and nervous, and I guess the first date and then they kiss and then all of a sudden, it's like it's on, like Donkey Kong and she says, I don't normally do this, and then the next thing, you know, they're inside and he says, I respect the crap out of you. That's a weird line, but like all right, uh kind of funny, and then she just is like, I want you, all of you inside me, which, of course, at this point we kind of realize because they've already been biting each other, she's gonna eat. And then they just eat each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, gros, I have I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't watch it.
Speaker 4: You really don't see a whole lot like the little blood, like a little piece in the mouth of like flesh or whatever at one point, and that's all like, it's not the most grotesque scene. I think handling the body parts later on is more grotesque than this scene in particular. Or Yeah, and then we get we get supernatural. We jump right in. Sammy is interviewing the friend a friend of the two people who're saying like they were like these were like straight edge, there's no way they would be like into this sort of thing or whatever like this is. And she's like he was still chewing when I showed up, there was I was like, how okay, Like she was being this friend is like super like like seem like this is just a thing that happens. Like she didn't seem extremely distraught bys.
Speaker 2: Or like extremely freaked out.
Speaker 4: Right, she's just like virgins. Right.
Speaker 2: Another day, another pair of virgins.
Speaker 4: Another friend friend, I have to clean up their dead corpse of anyway, So Sam is like, all right, this is kind of stumping me. H. And by the way, the two people who died, we did know their names, that's Russell and Alex. So we're taking drinks for them. And then Sam comes back into the hotel where Dean is and there's a lovely little plaque little card on the table letting us know it's Valentine's Day or it'says Valentine Special in this kind of it's not a full on themed hotel room, I would say, but.
Speaker 2: It does have wonderful wallpaper.
Speaker 4: But the wallpaper is excellent. Yes, I did want to bring that up because I love.
Speaker 2: The red and black and gold art deco.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it really is kind of leezy like Valentine's Day, like pseudo romantic motel sleazy vibe. I don't know, they did a good job of fitting into the theme. That's what I am trying they did, so uh Samy's like, all right, I'm gonna do some I'm gonna dig into the files. You go have your fun Dean. And Dean's like, what are you talking about? And he's like, uh, it's it's what you refer to. It's your favorite day if you refer to as unattached drifter Christmas. It's a great line. Unattached, Yes, unattached drifter Christmas love it. And he and Dean's like, no, I'm good, Like we got work to do. And that's the first sign of Sammy being like huh something. And this is, of course I don't know if even on like the first watch, I realized that, like, oh this is this is famine affecting Dean already. Is his empty like he's not he doesn't desire the things he normally desires. That's what's wrong with him. So I like this. I like, I love that subtle, like, you know, the Dean symptoms start before anyone else's that we know other than our two dead love ours. So we cut to then oh yeah, and also sam has the great line it's like when a dog doesn't eat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when a dog doesn't eat.
Speaker 4: That's when you know it's in trouble, so like, I love it. Two guys in an office. This would be Jim and Brad. Brad giving Jim a rash of crap and and the worst most like the the the trope of being whipped and I'm not a fan of that, but whatever, they're showing that they're kind of gross office dude's office bros. And yeah, dude, you've only known this girl a week. Like, I can't we got these this project. I don't need my wingman being distracted getting all crazy. And then she shows up and she's a mascara is running this girlfriend that he's only had for a week, Poor Jimbo. And she says, you where were you? You can't put work before me, And as Brad is making another whip joke, she shoots him, which is hilarious. That's my favorite. Nope, just pulls the guy gets him and is my favorite death of this episode. I think it's just.
Speaker 3: Funny and over heels backwards and his little feet are sticking up.
Speaker 2: In the air.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's a very cartoonish. It's very almost like airplane the way falls back. It's great, so uh yeah, and that's one. Then Jim's like, I know way we can. Oh yeah, he's like, she's like, everything tries to keep us apart. He's like, so it's going to be something work, sleep like something. And then she's like, he's like, I know the way we can be together forever the old Yes. So unfortunately then they're the only way they can apparently be together forever is they both have to take their own lives. We get two bangs, two more people die, so three more drinks for this office scene. R I P. I'm not just drinks sorry, double those drinks obviously, and that would be for I wrote their names down, Jim Jimbo Bread and Janice.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think I knew that.
Speaker 4: We knew the Yeah, we did know the girl's name. And he says Janice, Yeah, yeah, rest in peace. Yeah it's yeah all right. So we cut to oh yeah, we're in the doctors. We're the boys are we're checking out the bodies, the parts of the bodies that are left. This is of the two people who ate each other, right yeah, yes, yeah, and the doctors. The doctor is a charming side character, Doctor Korman. He's quite a quite a pretty funny guy. I like that he's you know, he gives him all these little like like dad rules, and it's just like, okay, you see, you two random guys are surely up to know no misdeeds or goods whatsoever. Have fun and yeah, have fun. On their way in there, though, Sammy walks by a guy who he can he hears. He can hear his blood. He can hear demon blood. I guess that's what it is.
Speaker 2: The heartbeats.
Speaker 4: Yep, he can smell the demon blood. He can hear the heart beating. So the boys are left with the body parts, and they realize that there's a Nochian symbols written on are imprinted on the hearts and so and the way. Samon just he goes, ah, crap, it's a Nokian. That means we're gonna do with these freaking angels. So they they call casts very funny way with a cell phone and a course cast then just shows.
Speaker 2: Up like I'm here, I should hang up. I'm going to hang up now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he basically says, oh, this is the mark of a you would you would call him a cupid, but what it really is is a.
Speaker 4: Sub tiered third class angel. They're cherubs. He's like, oh, the guys in the diapers. They're not incontinent. I just love that little back and forth they have about about cupids. So he's so cast of course is like, then this is a cupid that's gone rogue and it has to be stopped like gone ro just like the funniest thought, which I love it. I wish this episode would have just been been like about cupids, and it definitely it was not at all.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So they try to go find this cupid and they're out, of course, at the bar on Valentine's Day and uh, Dean they it, gets a burger, puts a bunch ketchup on it, which is probably why he doesn't want it then because just slathered and ketchup. But then you know he's not hungry. And that's when then Sam's like, huh, this is this is really so we were taking a drink for Sammy question and Dean for the second time. Uh. And this is also where we cast shows his first interest in the burger. Uh and nearly nearly is about to take a bite of it. By the way, I missed all the Dean drinking. I didn't miss him in the in my I just missed him in the recap all the Dean drinks that have happened so far the well, I guess there was really just the one back in at the beginning when Sam walks in and Dean's drinking a beer so far, because I don't think we got to the second one yet, so uh, yeah, they're at the yeah, and then they cast it like as he's about to bite the burger, he goes, oh, he's here. They're here. I can I can sense it, and like a napkin blows onto a girl at a table, and then they just start they start making out. Yeah. I was like, they start making out. There's so much smooching in this episode sometimes you miss it. And so they start making out. And then and he's like, okay, we're gonna follow it, and and I'll go to the back. Cast teleports to the back. The boys get back there and cass is like the dolready into a spell and makes him show himself, and they're they're looking, they're looking, they're looking, and suddenly, from behind of Dean, the chair ub shows up and he's naked, and he squeezes and gives him big old hug, keep it hug, take a drink. He then gives Cass a big old hug, Take a drink. He then gives Sammy a big old hug, take a drink, and the boys are like, we don't like that. He's like, that's how that's their handshake, saying hello, and no one likes it a little bit. So they're interrogating this cupid. Basically, they're saying, we know what you know. You're the people you're fixing up. They're out here getting ended up dead. And he's like, no, I do the fixing up and the love. I love love, that's all I want. Uh. Whatever happens after that happens after that.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he's clearly not a sinister being.
Speaker 4: No, not at all. And Cast reads his mind and it is like he's telling the truth and uh yeah, because he's like crying and I love the yeah the moment he's crying. And they're like, well, some should someone talk to him? And Dean's like, have a had a cast? It's all years so uh yeah, they they well, I just do what my orders say. Where do you get your orders from? From heaven?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 4: Like you two, you two had to be born. I had to put your parents, well not me, but you your parents had to be together. It was dictated you two had to be born, and that's the boys are like huh what what? But like it's just fun, you know. That's one of the I love those are lines that they put in there, like those things that put in there. They're like, oh, this is just for a then sequence like later on. Yeah, the only reason we're putting this in here is so we can have this an then sequence later on. Yeah. So they we get another one last Cupid hug with Cass, which is great and okay, so is this this is the scene where the ends where uh, Sam goes are we going to talk about what's always been up with you or not? Dean or not? Like the tension is building, so that's another question Sam questioning Dean. This is uh, this is getting dicey. Meanwhile, Sam is this is where Sam then sees our demon again, sees him outside. Oh, because there was another person who died, that's what. Yeah, So all right, I think I'm back on track. We got another person who died. This person died from who is someone who had a lap band surgery and then just went on a twinkie binge and ate himself to death with twinkies. Uh, and when the boys are are in there with the dock, the dock suddenly is like swigging out of a flask.
Speaker 3: The doc also says he started forcing them down his throat with a toilet brush.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, remember that gros That was gross. So someone died but we did not know their name. But that was that. Yeah, the imagery, that imagery and then just stuff later on. So the yeah, this is when then Sam sees the guy coming out of the demon with the suitcase coming out of the hospital, and he decides to stalk him and attack him because he can hear him, and he's got his demon knife and he says, I know what you are and he and he kind of slices him up a little bit to tell me. And then and then they tussle and and Samy gets the briefcase and the demon gets away with his hotel key, which we don't know until we don't know untill later. But uh, yeah, so Samy gets his briefcase and he he brings it to Dean we're at the hotel, and he's like, Okay, well, what's the demon got a suitcase? What's going on? Or how are they connected to this?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 4: They open the suitcase, big old flash of light and the what the heck was that? What's going on? Cast appears behind the boys. It was a soul. Cass has a big old bag a burger in his hand, and he is starting to eat them burgers, which he will pretty much do if we are just assume at this point, if we are talking Cass, he is actively eating a burger in the scene. Yeah, for for most of the scenes.
Speaker 2: To film, always eating.
Speaker 4: It's getting that spit bucket filled up all the takes. I'm not gonna lie as gross as this episode makes like cheeseburgers and stuff look like, I then crave a cheeseburger after it.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, just.
Speaker 4: Do it, just do It gets to me. So this is where we get. Cass is great, his great little like monologue setting up Famine. Famine rides in a black rides on a black steed, and you know he's reading the reciting Dante as we see Famine being carried by Satan's helpers. Uh and uh, and he is being wheeled into a bigger since which I love. Is this I don't I should have looked up if this is the first sighting of.
Speaker 2: I don't think it is.
Speaker 4: I don't think Okay, so he's getting a.
Speaker 2: Ton more bigger sins in season seven.
Speaker 4: Oh, we do, definitely. Uh. So, as he's being wheeled in to the uh the restaurant, everyone in the restaurant is going insane because this is again the boys. This is right when the Boys are being you know, basically Cast has figured out that it's famine, and he says, my hunger is the clue. Uh my, you know, like basically, the people who love each other they were struck by Cuba's arrow. Their their love turned into what did he say, He's got some good line. Yeah, their love basically turned into the you know, basically became rabid and same thing with like Jimmy inside of me, he's wanting he's craving red meat, and so that's what why I suddenly am craving red meat. So yeah, he's got this. Uh, he's got Cast has figured it out. This is like, all right, good job, except now what do we do if it is famine?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 4: That's what the boys are gonna have to figure out. But we see the scene of famine going on the restaurant and people are like, this is a gross scene. This is a very gross. It's so grossh this is like the guy putting his hands in the fryar to eat, and like they just the close up shots that people eating. You also have two people smooched city over in the corner, the woman the waitress stuffing all the money down in a bra. Like everyone is just acting like like it's just gone crazy. They can't even stand to be in the presence. And of course the people all do this until they die and and and that's when, yeah, we get our first kind of like close up shot of famine.
Speaker 2: It's also gross.
Speaker 4: Who's also it was so gross and like so perfectly gross though, like they nailed this, absolutely nailed it. He does get progressively less gross as the episode goes on because he gets stronger, but at the first, at the first part of the episode, yeah, he is definitely it gross. So yeah, that's when we get hungry, which he will say several times, and the boys also say it gets said. It gets like quite a bit this point on. It was only said once before now and then gets really gets said a lot, so the boy the but oh yeah, he so this whole scene, he kills all the people and then in comes the demon who lost a briefcase, and he's like the Winchesters there, here's the key to their hotel. They were at the hospital. And he goes where okay, after lunch, where's my lunch? Where's the man who likes the cream cake? Oh? Cream filled cakes? And he says, all right, give you ten minutes, I'll be back. I'll get you another one. And he's like, no, hungry, and and he sucks up the demon. So we got some demon smoke. Take a drink and yeah, that's famine for you. So we the boys are now like, okay, well war we just cut off his ring. Cast does he have a ring? He's like, yes, I know he has a ring. Like okay, so I don't the same plan as always, like go cut it off. And as they're formulating this plane and Sammy's like, Dean, I can't. I can't go with you. You're gonna have to lock me up. My urge is too strong. I gotta have that demon.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I means a room.
Speaker 3: Full of like six demons, he's gonna he's gonna lose it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he lose his mind. So they chain him up underneath the sink.
Speaker 4: Yeah, best place to change someone up under the sink and then they throw an arm wire in front of the door. No one can get in past. That definitely not demons.
Speaker 3: But I love the that it just sort of floats over when Cast pushes it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was not the best. It's like hush, yeah. So yeah, the plan is Dean and Casts are gonna go and they're gonna slice off the ring and the famine and then I guess they'll like run away. That's that's literally what they think they can do.
Speaker 2: So yep, that's their plan.
Speaker 4: That's their plan. As they're in the car, uh, they're like why or cast Kinder like why why aren't you what's up with you? Why aren't you affected by this? And Deane's just kind of like, well, I think it's because I'm well adjusted.
Speaker 2: M hmm. When I want to eat, I eat. When I want sex, I go get sex.
Speaker 4: I I yeah, I want for nothing. I just I live in the moment at all times. That's what I do. And it's kind of I mean, you're kind of like, all right, maybe buy that, Like sure, yeah, Cass knows something's up, but Cass is also just eating burgers. That's all Cass really cares. About at this point is chowing damn burgers, so we're drinking for that. Dean did take a drink in the previous scene as he finishes a beer, gets another beer anyway, so I definitely stopped taking notes at some point where his man he notes at some point, oh yeah, the boys go to the hospital or not the boy this is a cast and Dean go and the doctor is dead. You d d death. It is sad. So we're taking a drink because we knew his name and because he died. Take two drinks. So they basically figure, if we follow his soul, his soul will lead us to famine and lo and behold, that's what happens our friend, the briefcase Demon. No, it wasn't him, someone some other demon. Because we lost the briefcase Demon. They follow them to the bigger sins and they're like all right. He's like, all right, cass, you go in slice and dice, get on back here. He's in there for like ten seconds. He's like this has already taken too long.
Speaker 2: Ten seconds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like he's since season eight, you know you figure dude doesn't quick gets out like anything longer than that. Something did go wrong and sure enough it casts is just eating a raw tray of hamburger.
Speaker 2: Oh it's so gross, it's.
Speaker 4: So gross, so so gross. Dean fights a couple of demons.
Speaker 3: I wonder what they what they used for him?
Speaker 4: I wonder too, Probably like a gello, maybe a jello mold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe an opaque jello.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe some sort of paste or something. Yeah, be interesting to find out. Uh So hopefully you don't have to do too many takes of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Meanwhile, back at the hotel, there are two demons that have showed up to take care of Sammy, except what they don't know is that they're just there to be taken care of as a sacrifice. Because Sammy breaks free and drinks both of their blood.
Speaker 2: Just gets where he says to the other guy, turn.
Speaker 4: Force pushes him, wait your turn, and yeah, so we got we got Sammy drinking the demon blood. Cass is just chowing down on hamburger. Things are looking hopeless for old Dean as he's got demons all around him, ye, and Famine staring him down, and Famine has this just really awesome kind of like moment with him where he he scans his insides and he's because He's like, I noticed, and he's like, you haven't really had an effect on me. He's like, I noticed that, and I've been wondering why. I'll let me see and he looks inside of me goes, oh, there's a whole lot of empty in there. You. You have no soul. Essentially, there's this void and not food, nor drink, not even sex can fill it. Which I love Dean's answer at first, hear this was because I like to think it's because I have my strength of character. But yeah, no, it's because he's because he's inside you are already dead. It's like, oh boy, oh boy, we're really hitting home on Dean there.
Speaker 2: On that one.
Speaker 4: I think he does fear that. And then sam Sammy shows up his face all bloody from drinking demon blood, and he says the like I don't remember what he says, but he basically is like, I'm gonna take you out. I except on except he's like, oh you got the that's what his faman's like, you got the gift I sent you. Well, here's some more slit their throats, drink their blood instead. Saammy like just gets them to smoke out, and I guess just hang out for a second thought was weird. I didn't really get that part of it where the demon smoke just kind of like chilled. But he gets them to smoke out and he's like, no, I won't, and then Famine's like, well, if you won't have them, I will, and he sucks them all up, and like the look on Dean's faces that's happening is amazing. And he sucks them all up and swallows their souls and they're in him and he's like no, no, numb and then Sammy tries to like attack him, and he's like, I'm a horse man, I'm way too powerful. You can't do anything to me. He's like no, but I can to them, and he's like expels them from Famine's body from every which way possible, thus killing Famine.
Speaker 2: I guess I think temporarily stunning him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's temporarily stunning him so they can get the ring and get all out. So yeah, it's this very like kind of weird moment though, because like Sammy's he's doing this you know thing. It's obviously saving the day, but at the same time you're like, oh, this is it's not good. Although it could to me I'm like, well, how can we use this version of sam to our benefit?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Apparently obviously it ends up leading to the apocalypse, but whatever. And yeah, so Sammy saves the day, oh yeah, because he's like, I can control them. And then he goes, yeah, save the day, but at what cost? But at what cost?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 4: And there is a final scene here and I don't.
Speaker 3: Sammy is Sammy's locked up?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, He's like, let me out, Dean. I'm better, I can do better. I swear, let me out, Dean, let me out.
Speaker 4: It was like, you're just gonna have to let it pass through this system. It'll be okay. And yeah, we just kind of end with that screaming sam and.
Speaker 2: Now screaming salmon pain.
Speaker 4: In Bobby's basement.
Speaker 2: That's what it seems like. Yeah, yeah, in Bobby's little safe room.
Speaker 4: Yeah, in his little panic room. And that's season five, episode fourteen.
Speaker 2: That's my bloody Valentine.
Speaker 4: Maybe Valentine.
Speaker 2: I love it. Great job.
Speaker 4: How did the rules play out, Chrissy? Okay, I got six smooch cities?
Speaker 2: You I only got three?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 2: How did I miss three?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: I counted the first couple smooch city, the first kiss outside.
Speaker 2: And then more on the inside.
Speaker 4: The second well, then the second time they kiss on the outside, then the third time on the inside. So I counted them three times.
Speaker 2: Oh, so you counted each smooch.
Speaker 4: I felt like I felt like in that scene those were like different smooches, like anyway anyway meaning behind them?
Speaker 2: I see, I see, So I just gotta get.
Speaker 4: Gotcha? Okay, well that would be the discrepancy there. Then, Yeah, drink when Dean drinks, I actually only got twice. I got three, got three? Okay, I thought I might have missed one. Every person that dies drink twice if their name is known. So I got thirteen drinks total, which I had. So I had six people whose names we knew and one whose name we did not.
Speaker 2: Oh, really, I got four people whose names we knew and six people whose names we did not know.
Speaker 4: WHOA are you counting the demons as the people?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Oh? Who else? WHOA? What are the other no name people who.
Speaker 2: Died in the restaurant?
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't count any of the people in the restaurant. I probably should have done that. Yep, all right, I did.
Speaker 2: I counted when you distinctly saw a body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, I did not after that. It's funny because I counted the I counted the guy with the twinkies because you see his body mm hmm. But all right, yeah, that's might be then I yeah, I should have had more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, more, and I didn't. I didn't have enough. Who people whose name we know?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So it was Russell and Alice, beginning as Jimbo and Brad and then doctor Corman.
Speaker 2: Right, doctor Corman.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got four cupid hugs.
Speaker 2: I got four cub it hugs as well.
Speaker 4: I got four demon smokes.
Speaker 2: I got six demon smokes.
Speaker 4: H Yeah, I think I missed. I definitely missed. Is there a smokeout? Oh, I guess there's no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, there's the one that famine eats.
Speaker 2: Right, and then I counted five that were in the room.
Speaker 4: Oh, you counted each one? I did, because there's also a smokeout. There's another smoke out at at some point too. Anyway, all right, I didn't count each one. I should have done that, uh, Sam questions Dean. I counted three times. It might have been four.
Speaker 2: I only got three three okay, and then.
Speaker 4: It was three all right, the word hungry. I have eight times.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I counted hungry and hunger and I got eighteen.
Speaker 1: Woo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I said hunger, So hunger must have been around ten then yeah. Yeah because that yeah, that's why I was like, it's just maybe hungry is good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We doing people dying in this episode too, m hm.
Speaker 2: And a heavy drinking episode, yes.
Speaker 4: Well, and especially with the last one being cast eating. I got ten times.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I only got five. But I think you only you were on it. Yeah I missed it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was all like it was every time you took a bite it. I was like, so, yes, it was a heavy drinking episode for sure, but to get you through that gross episode gross and a good like gross in like it was meant to be gross, not gross as in like it was a bad episode or anything. Just gross.
Speaker 2: No, it was just like a body horror.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: Up next, we're doing season seven, episode nineteen of Grave Importance.
Speaker 2: It's the episode after party on Garth.
Speaker 4: Okay, which I'm assuming you've had to watch. Oh started watching? All right? Season sorry say it again nine.
Speaker 3: Season seven episode nineteen nineteen of Grave Importance.
Speaker 2: All right, take a drink.
Speaker 3: I'm just just it only happens, I think once, but I'm keeping it going, just to keep it going. Smooch City, okay, take a drink whenever someone goes to Smooth City.
Speaker 2: Take a ghost. Take a drink.
Speaker 3: If a ghost appears, and that one's going to be up to your discretion of what you count as appearing.
Speaker 2: I'm counting when they like flash It.
Speaker 4: Okay, Oh, I know what episode this is?
Speaker 2: All right? Take a drink every time someone dies. Take a drink.
Speaker 3: If someone admits to being foxhold, take a drink. If Bobby says balls, take a drink. If Bobby says itgits. Take a drink for a ghost bm scene, ghost boy.
Speaker 2: Melo drama. Take a drink if a ghost gets ganked and then you're shot, or double drink or finish your drink or your whatever multiplier you choose to use for a Swaze reference. Yes, do you know what episode it is?
Speaker 4: I believe I do. It's the one with Bobby right. Bobby is a ghost, right, And there's a friend that's a ghost, lady friend that's a ghost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, and they're trapped in the house.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, I like this episode. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: It's a good one awesome, so thank you so much. Great job, Nate.
Speaker 4: Nate.
Speaker 2: Where can people find us in the real world.
Speaker 4: They can find us at the Neighborhood Comedy Theater in downtown Mesa, Arizona, now featuring the Sacred Pint tap Room. Yeah, come check us out on Friday or Saturday nights at seven point thirty. Check Nctphoenix dot com for more details, including tickets and show links. I read that like it was written out for me, but.
Speaker 2: It was you did you just off the dome? Good job? Oh, I just burped right into.
Speaker 4: The MIT's fun. I love that part of our show are the burps that come up because it's okay, I for real, though sometimes I will feel bad about it and then I'm like, no, but that's like part of the show because we're drinking doing this, so like having slight burbs is okay. It's not the best someone's listening in their headphones, but I justify.
Speaker 2: It, Okay, then I shan't apologize.
Speaker 3: You can find me on my other podcast, the most Excellent Eighties Movies podcast, at true Story dot fm. You can download it wherever the finest podcast are stored for downloads, and you can become a member of this podcast. If you're here with us at the end and you want a little more Nate and Chrissy, become a member. You get the episodes with absolutely no ads or interruptions, You get special bonus content at the end, and you get access to the conversation on discord where you can chime in and tell us your thoughts and tell us when we got the number of drinks wrong, or tell us what drinking room rules you came up with. It's all available to become a member at true story dot fm.
Speaker 2: And when you're out there in the world saving people and hunting things, you know, the family business, keep the gank that drank motto in mind. Be excellent to each other, and pardon dude,