Speaker 1: Well, well, well, welcome back, besties, Welcome to another Monday. I hope you guys had an amazing weekend. I'm so excited to start this week off with you. Guys. We have an awesome guest for you this week. She is a comedian and friend. Please enjoy this episode with Chloe Labranch. Oh my god, Hi, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Thank you for having me on the big Show.
Speaker 1: Of course. Yeah, welcome to the big show in my heart.
Speaker 2: Big Show in the big apartment.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Have you been telling me all your secrets?
Speaker 2: Oh? Good, so many secrets.
Speaker 1: What are my secrets?
Speaker 3: Uh, come on, give us a good one.
Speaker 2: My boyfriend and I got back together, even though I still pretend he's my ex boyfriend and when I'm on the.
Speaker 3: Stage, Okay, great, just love.
Speaker 2: This is the problem. It's when when you are dating a guy and then you guys have.
Speaker 1: A problem there. Yeah, the problem is when you're dating a g We.
Speaker 2: Know, when you like go through like a breakup or something, and obviously, like I make every I go out of my way to make everybody hate him, right, yeah, I'm saying these terrible things about him, like he's horrible, he did this, he did that, and then you get back together with them.
Speaker 1: When you're like, yeah, you've got to try and walk it back. You're like walking like Michael Jackson.
Speaker 2: You're like you used the gas light yourself and be like, no, I was being crazy, Yeah I was. I told him to fuck that girl. Yeah, I want to be a cock. I just want to watch.
Speaker 1: I was being dramatic.
Speaker 2: But now it's like, people like, are you with him? And I was like, yeah, one girl. So like we broke up and then he started dating someone else and I broke up with him, but then I saw him and I was like I want him back, you know obviously, and I was like telling everybody. I was like, yeah, you fucking cheat it on me, like this fucking asshole, because like you know, a woman's version of cheating, it's a gray area with men, it varies. Not good people at the end of the day. Yeah, name one great guy.
Speaker 1: Name one good guy, just a decent guy, just one average guy. You got her max husband.
Speaker 2: But why but he still can't even be the.
Speaker 1: Husband because I'm a monster, because I'm one, well, because I craved chaos.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So then I'm like, hey, you know, me and this girl who I like don't really know that, well, who's a comic. She was like, I was like, oh, I was short at a show and I was like, oh, I'm going back to his house. And she was like, but he cheated on you. And I was like, nah, he didn't. Like we were broken up, you know, yeah, he lied, but we were broken up. And she was like what did she say? Oh? She looked at me and she goes, I'm really disappointed in you. And I was like, you don't even know me. You're like the least disappointing thing I've ever done.
Speaker 1: I've done far worse. I've done far worse.
Speaker 2: My girl like, it's crazy for a girl who's like two years younger than you to tell you that they're disappointed in you.
Speaker 1: Right, You're like. The only person who can say that is my father.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I was like, okay, Dad, Okay, I'm disappointed. Can I have a side of money with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Disappointment might rent like what are we doing?
Speaker 1: Literally? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: That is the problem though, when you go through a relationship and it hits its bumps, if you decide to tell the people around you about the bumps, you have to be pretty committed to getting out of the relationship, because otherwise you do look like a Hong Kong on your clown nose, so once you start expression honk, you look like a Hong kok And unfortunately it sounds like you told a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Everybody, everybodyody would listen, everybody, everybody. And it's because my mom has told me this in the past about how like she's like, whenever your friends go through breakups and they like, you know, start talking shit about the guy, especially as you get older and you're like late twenties, starting like then and stuff, be really careful what you say, because a lot of times these people get back together with them and they will always remember you being like, yeah, he fucking sucks, totally opposed to like them telling you that he sucked right, and they'll always take the husband's side always.
Speaker 1: Every time I've had this happen in like meaningful adult friendships before, where a friend of mine was about to get married and I was like, do not marry this man, Like he is a fucking loser. Everyone thinks he's a loser. He thinks he's funny. He's not funny. He's just like misogynistic and plays weird pranks on us. Nobody likes him and then she just married him.
Speaker 2: It's acting Kutcher lack Shepherd.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, so I through my lesson that way.
Speaker 2: It'll probably end up badly for her. It'll probably end up going badly for me. What do you know?
Speaker 1: Listen when the writing's on the wall, sometimes we say, but it's not.
Speaker 2: In Braille, and I'm blind, true true blind, or a woman I can't read, of a girl girls don't read.
Speaker 1: Girls can't read? What are we talking about here? Did you were you born and raised in New York?
Speaker 2: I was born in New York on that side, and then I lived in Manhattan till I was like five, and then I grew up a Long Island. Okay, then my parents moved back to the city when I was in high school.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I'm one of seven.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so I have five brothers and one sister. Oh are they older?
Speaker 2: I'm the third oldest.
Speaker 1: Okay, So all right? What was that like?
Speaker 2: Fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It was rowdy?
Speaker 2: Was it was rowdy?
Speaker 1: Rowdy?
Speaker 2: I've been trying to talk about it on stage because like people think it's funny, but like for me, it's like it's normal. It's also why I'm like so bad at being like alone and like I need attention because like I'm not used to like ever, you know, like being like alone and like you know those kids, I don't know if you're one of them who like would like just sit alone and like read books for hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like I never did that because it was like we're all like a year apart.
Speaker 1: It's like constant simulation around you.
Speaker 2: I'm like constantly like used to like talking to someone or like writing, and then it's like then I sit alone and I'm like what do I do with my hands? Yeah, I guess I'll become an alcoholic.
Speaker 1: I know, I'll fill them with forties.
Speaker 2: That's a busy thing to do. Yeah, who the Edward?
Speaker 1: Who's ed work? Why are these forties stuck to my hands?
Speaker 2: But yeah, so that was it was fun. We used to like do pranks. Okay, I loved pranks. I was talking about this about how my youngest brother this is fucked up. We used to we used to do when my parents would like go out for dinner or something, and we would lock our like the babysitter in a closet. Oh good, and then we would lock the youngest kid in another closet, and then we would all like stomp around and run around the house and circles, and someone would be like having their foot on the door to the kid in the closet, and we'd be like fire, fire, there's a fire. We'd because anyone's seen Harrison, we can't find him when he's in the closet. He's like, I'm in here, and then we go leave him and we would fake run out of the house.
Speaker 1: Oh no, Has Harrison said that traumatized him in any capacity?
Speaker 2: We circled Probably at this point there's like a lot. I mean, kids like do fuck fucked up stuff?
Speaker 1: Yes, they do.
Speaker 2: It's actually like because when we were growing up, everyone wasn't just on their phone, right. The closest I had the technology was like a tamagotchi and a Furby. Yeah. When I was like a little kid, Yeah, and uh, I had this other friend and we used to go to her house and we would like pretend that her little sister had been murdered. Oh good, and we would be like, her name is Sarah, and we'd be like ah, and then we would pretend that she was murdered, and then we would have a fake funeral for the girl, and she'd be like walking around and we'd like pretend she was a ghost and we couldn't see her, and we'd like give like eulogies. We'd be like, it's just so sad that Sarah was murdered. She was a really great kid. And she would be like, I'm right here, We're right here. We're like it's almost like we can feel her spirit with us.
Speaker 1: We hear her, yeah, from her murder. It's like how we got there. But yeah, no, I mean, kids did really fucked up shit. I remember when time I was coming back from a friend's house, like a sleepover. And I was coming back and my sister had a friend over at our house. And the second I walked in the door, my sister and her friend started laughing and like putting their shoes on, and they're like, we have to go, we have to go, we have to go. I was like, where are you guys going? And I was like so excited to see my sister and her friend. Yeah, and they were like clearly had done something horrible and I just wasn't. I didn't know what it was yet. And I go up to my room and they flipped every single thing in my room upside down, suck my bed, my dresser, all of my posters they like ripped, like my Backstreet Boys posters, like those were my only companions, Like those were emotional support posters, like I didn't have real friends. I was like this, I remember just they like pinned my underwear to the ceiling, and I remember just crying and being so sad, and my Dad's like, it's fine, like they'll flip it all back. And I was like, how did you let this happen? How did you?
Speaker 2: You're just there? Like what did I do?
Speaker 1: I was like, I don't understand your parenting. Were you just downstairs crushing beers? Because it feels like when they were pinning my personal I was probably in like fourth grade. I just like, wasn't Yeah they really got me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's a good brank.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was really intense fed it takes a long time to must.
Speaker 1: Have taken all night.
Speaker 2: Must have taken it. Did they did they flip it back?
Speaker 1: They had to, fine, but they didn't. I mean, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It didn't go back to how it was. Things weren't how they used to be.
Speaker 1: Posters couldn't be unripped.
Speaker 2: That's so sad.
Speaker 1: Also, I couldn't unsee her friend's hands all over my underwear.
Speaker 2: Like it just was like, okay, traumatized.
Speaker 1: I guess this episode of Talking Schmidt is brought to you by Berber Hair Oil. Look at all my hairs, you guys, not to flex flex, But mama's got hairs on her head and it's all thanks to Berber Hair Oil. My journey with them has been it's honestly making me feel like a brand new bitch. And I'll tell you what. I'm never gonna let someone gas light me into thinking I don't have enough hair on my head. It is so thick, it's so healthy, it's growing back better than it ever was in the first place. Is it as long as I want it to be? Not yet, But give me another six months, it's gonna be down on my fucking tail. Use my code BRIT for fifteen percent off your first oil at your oil for fifteen percent off your first order at Burber dot com, br br dot com. Use the code Brit and think me later. Also, besties, if you're not subscribed to the patreon, you have to subscribe to the patreon. I'm giving you, guys the juices tea on the Patreon and I feel like we're all kind of a family on there, and I would love for you to just come over there spend an extra fifteen to twenty minutes a week with me where we can just yep and be grooves. Okay you ah bye.
Speaker 2: I know this girl's fucking nuts. Blank, it's a I guess we say that a lot. Yeah, very man thing of me to say, I know this girl's nuts. She was like telling me. She was like she's a comic and I like went on the road somewhere with her and some shitty thing, and she was like, yeah, like me and my boyfriend, everyone's like, you don't want to hang out with this girl. She's crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, I'm crazy stage time. Yeah. And she was like going on about how.
Speaker 2: She's like we gotta leave like early today, and I'm like why, and she's like, I just I got to get out of the house, like I guess her and her boyfriend like she's like Basically, what she did was she thought he was cheating on her, so she broke into his apartment and went to the bank and got like one hundred or two hundred dollars worth of pennies and she threw them all over the house, like dump have you heard of people doing this? Dumped them all over the floor so it'd be pain to pick up, and then shattered all of his plates and his glasses and stole his laptop. And then she'd be like, can you drive, I'm gonna try to break into this laptop. And I'm just like what, Like, yes, I'll drive. I was like, I've been drinking, yeah, so yes I will.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I'm the best driver.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was like a thing people did.
Speaker 1: I mean, crazy, what is it? Hell? Hath no fury? Like a woman scorned, Like a woman who thinks that she's wronged, will do anything. I had a friend go to an exotic pet store, get a box of forty Madagascar cockroaches. Oh my god, break into her boyfriend's apartment and I'll let them loose.
Speaker 2: Damn like that rats. The best prank could be bed bugs?
Speaker 1: Bed bugs? Is that's like not even a prank, that is well like someone's life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what they should have done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've never had it in me. Have you ever done anything crazy?
Speaker 2: I've wanted to the most crazy things I would do is like I was like a really big drunk dialer.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: So like when I was drunk, I'd be like, oh up, and like I was like I didn't understand. Like it was almost like I thought everything was so funny that like it would get to the point where I was like trolling them and be like it's enough, and I'd be like, hmmm, it's not. I feel like, why are you responding? I feel like you're in love with you and they'd be like I don't like you. I'd be like, okay, good one, you know, Like I just like was like it was it's this like sense of entitlement. I think that comes with alcoholism that like I thought like when I drink, I can do whatever I want.
Speaker 1: I'm God.
Speaker 2: And then I'd get sober for one day and I'd go around being like amends, like yeah, you know, I'm so sorry. I really cleaned my life up since And they're like, your trunk.
Speaker 1: Gets drunk, you're literally drug right now.
Speaker 2: That's about as crazy as I would get. Yeah, like that, yeah, I was I'm too lazy, yeah to like do anything too, Like I just don't have it.
Speaker 1: I just have a healthy fear of the law. And I also at this point in my life have a healthy fear of karma because karma doesn't miss a doorstep. So it's like, if you go do something horrible to somebody, that energy will come back to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And if you think you got away with anything you didn't, just wait, yeah it's coming, you know, Like it's urry, I.
Speaker 2: Know, I uh yeah, I'm not like I don't have anything in me that's like malicious because the only person like I truly want to not succeed is myself.
Speaker 3: Oh you know, Ark, I'm sorry, it's it's whatever.
Speaker 2: So it's like I've never like tried to like ruin someone's life, very right. It's the furthest I've just the furthest I've gone is just being really annoying and ruining my own life.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, No, I would say the most annoying I ever was I was a big drunk dialer too in college and like right after I got out of college, yeah, because I pretty much got sober when I was twenty seven, twenty eight, so up until I was with Chris. Chris and I that's my first husband, and we started dating in twenty twenty, twenty fifteen, and so twenty fifteen to college so like, let's twenty eight to twenty fifteen. Those were my big years of drunk diyaling. And there was this one guy who he played for the market basketball team and then he went into the NBA and we had like the most toxic relationship, like it was just like hot, nasty, fucking sex, but we hated each other, like we would fight like I don't fight with people.
Speaker 2: Like I hope you die and then you send a news yes.
Speaker 1: Yes yes, or like I you know. It was like the only time I don't get violent. I don't do any of that shit. I would like throw my phone at his fucking head. He would like punch the wall next to me, and then we'd be fuck. He was insane. It was insane. But I would text him so much when I was drunk that he had to change his phone number five times well, and I kept getting his new phone number from very nefarious ways, like he was not He made it clear to everyone in our immediate circle that he did not want me to have his phone number. And then I would somehow get his phone number and then I would just text him the meme of Jack Nicholson in the Shining and I'd be like hello, just that that and then a gun.
Speaker 2: I'd be like what it was so funny because like when guys would be like you has stop, like you'd be so annoying, you have to leave me alone. I'm just like you understand, like you're not special like I do. There's so many I do this to every guy like this is not I don't even like you.
Speaker 1: Nobody likes you. Were bored.
Speaker 2: I'm just bored. I remember my friends and I would like in college, we thought like drunk diling was like got to your point, like it was like hilarious. And we'd be like, you're allowed to. And one of my friends would be like I called someone forty times and we were like, okay, well I'll call my friends sixty times. One of my friends drunk dial this guy ninety five times and he took up he printed out a screenshot of it and taped it to her door in the morning, and she was like she'd like taken like a bottle of adderall blacked down and just called him like ninety eight times. Were like that's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: It's good for on Adderall that's nothing.
Speaker 2: I had this therapist once, who uh this guy was like kind of dating from rehab obviously. I was like, he's so cool. He shoots cocaine, like he's a hardcore and.
Speaker 1: But he was a therapist.
Speaker 2: No, he was a drug addict, Henri. But my therapist. I was telling my therapist. I was like, yeah, and gets over with Henry and he was like I was like, yeah, he blocked me classic and he was like he was like. I was like, so I couldn't even get in touch with him if I wanted. He's like, you know you can message people onto Google. They have phone numbers and I go, why are you telling me this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why why would be the workaround?
Speaker 2: Why did he doubt?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: And I was like, this is great.
Speaker 1: This is great. So you got one of the Google fake numbers and he said, well, well, well, Henry, here we beat again.
Speaker 2: I ventured him. I was like, Hi, it's it's Chloe. And he's like, Chloe, this is enough. And I was like, I have your mom with me right now in the basement and a gun to her head. He's like, it's not funny.
Speaker 1: I have here, Bob. It's always nice to be crazier than the person who shoots coke mm hmm. It's like, it's not it doesn't even have to do with what we're using. It has to do with how we were made.
Speaker 2: Or the like, dude, they're like, I literally really hate you and I have showed right back, like, but do you think I'm pretty? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Also, and difference is the opposite of love, not hate.
Speaker 2: So good times sounds like.
Speaker 1: You love me good times. How are you feeling recently with your mental health?
Speaker 2: Are we probably the best it's been in a while. Yeah, that's great because yeah, I mean, yeah, it's all right, it's I'm fine.
Speaker 1: But you just fall apart.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm good, everything's fine. No, I've just kind of like become like sometimes i have to like watch in my head because you know, it's always like the Killers in the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's.
Speaker 2: Like everything's going fine, and like my biggest thing, it's like they say, like uh idle hands for the Devil's playground, and so it's like when things are just fine.
Speaker 1: That's when I'm like, that's when they're the worst.
Speaker 2: I want to do something bad, ye, you know, and it's just like it's like a grave chaos. But now I'm also getting like too old that it's like it's not fun. And then like things do start to come back around, because it's like I was behaving like a crazy for so long and then I would like go to rehab and be like weps. And then people are like he's an alcoholic, and I'm like, what a dick?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but whatever, calling a spade a spade. Yeah, it does get to a point where it's like not cute to be chaotic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're in that.
Speaker 1: We're in that age group where it's not so sexy.
Speaker 2: Not sexy at all. And also it's like the bloating. I just I spent so many years walking around New York looking like a fucking the penguin. Yeah, you know, And I'm just like and then if I'm like well, it's like, I mean, thank God, like I have a semblance of having it under control, but like it was bad. It was like I was impressed that I didn't get string for three years. How'd you do it?
Speaker 1: Ow'd you do it? Well? I will say that you have never looked better. Thank you, and your spirit seems lighter.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. You look amazing.
Speaker 1: Thank you. It's a lot of work. We've gotten a lot of work done bybe I'm just kidding. It's a lot of deep plane.
Speaker 3: Work work as lasers.
Speaker 2: I just did laze md okay. Did you know that one?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: My cousin's a derm okay in Austin, So it's like when I go there, she's just like, give me free ship. Yeah, and it's like they're amazing love. I want to do Uh, what's that one? Everyone's doing soft wave?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Have you done that?
Speaker 1: No, I'm doing I'm a co two slut. They're like, downtime is ten days, which is tough. But what I'm gonna do. I already have it all planned. I'm gonna go. I go to la at the end of August for some work, and then I go on this fishing trip with my dad in September. And then when I get back from the fish fishing trip, I'm gonna go to Chicago because my plastic shirt surgeon friend is there. He's gonna zap my face off. I'm gonna get well in Wisconsin and then oh that's perfect. Yeah, that's perfect. We'll come back mid September looking like Epstein a bowl. Babe.
Speaker 2: I love that. Take Take me to the around with your passport.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, someone throw me down the shark shoot.
Speaker 2: I love that. Plan, throw me down.
Speaker 1: The shute, babe. I'm ready to go.
Speaker 2: And that's the worst because I got laser and then like I was like, I feel fine. Then my face just started like peeling. Oh yeah, and I gotta give it like and I was like trying to put makeup on it.
Speaker 1: Oh no, It's like no, no, you can't and makeup. We're at that age too, where makeup the like less is more.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it makes you look old.
Speaker 1: It makes you look old. If you take one step in the wrong direction, it makes you look old, raggedy to fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm obsessed with the lower mercie. Yeah moisturizer, but I have the wrong shade on right now kind.
Speaker 1: Of okay, but it still looks good. I wear Bear Essentials has one that's a tinted moisturizer that's unreal. And then also my favorite for summer is actually Loreal Gloomy lotion. It's like this luminous lotion and it just makes you look like dewy and fresh. But you can't really pull that off in like fall or winter.
Speaker 2: It's more of like a sweating Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're like, is she greasy? She worked at a factory. She just get off at the factory. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I got really into road.
Speaker 1: Okay, a lot of people got really into Road.
Speaker 2: I left it all at Maddie's house. Okay, Well I found some old Jones Road.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, Jones Road. So that girl was worked at Bobby Brown.
Speaker 2: It is Bobby Brown.
Speaker 1: Bobby Brown the woman, m hm, and she started that she started, So she lost Bobby Brown the company she did, she must have no.
Speaker 2: I think she just wanted to start a new offshoot. Really, because her name is Bobby Brown, I didn't know that. Yeah, so Jones Road is her new company.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I tried it. They had this like it's supposed to be like a blemish reducing mask, and I put it on and I did look crazy. I looked so greasy and like it was too high coverage, and I was just like, I maybe I put it on wrong, but this is so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I literally sent a picture and I was like, this is a no for me, and they just like were like keep it and refund.
Speaker 2: I didn't. I like it. Just some learning how to do makeup, and I got obsessed with all my new products and then I was like, oh, put them on for the podcast. And then I didn't have any of.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, I love a good. When I get obsessed with products, I just keep them because I'm like, we're good, We're good. I like get old pictures of myself when I thought I was really working that shit, and I just have like black eyeliner.
Speaker 2: Remember when it would just be like the one under the.
Speaker 1: Eye, just like that, and like all around it.
Speaker 2: I'd be like that, and then I would do like the like literally be like white under the eye. Yes, and then just bronzer everywhere.
Speaker 1: Bronze are everywhere.
Speaker 2: I don't even think I warm a scaa.
Speaker 1: I don't think anyone did. I think it was a moment in time when no one had a clue.
Speaker 2: And now it's like eleven year olds like have skincare routines. Yeah, I'm like, yeah, I was babysitting this girl and she'd like be like, can I do your makeup? You're like sure, yeah, why not?
Speaker 1: She like taught me how to contour? Oh, yes, was it true?
Speaker 2: Kardashian Kardashian, who's that one of the kids.
Speaker 1: True Kardashian, one of the babies. If you know, they all know how.
Speaker 3: To condour, they all know how to contour.
Speaker 1: You don't know whose life I really want Blue Ivy's. Yeah, God, she's just so cool.
Speaker 2: I don't know which one. Oh, Blue Ivy's jay Z's daughter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Beyonce put some respect on it.
Speaker 2: At first, I was thinking, I don't know if it's racist, but I was thinking of Northwest.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no, that's a that's a far cry, that's hounds.
Speaker 2: Like you want her life?
Speaker 1: Was like, I don't want her life. She seems it's pretty for her.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the videos of her when she's like being mean to Kim. Yeah, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: She's a nasty bully and it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: She looks just like Kanye. Yes, it's Blue Ivy. Who does she look like?
Speaker 1: Blue Ivy looks like Beyonce. Okay, she's got a little bit of Jay's facial structure. Like you can tell that Jay, You.
Speaker 2: Say it like a friend of yours?
Speaker 1: Jay? What's his real name? I don't even know. Jason Jared Jared Jared from Subways.
Speaker 2: Jared name miss Jared Nave Jared?
Speaker 1: Anyway, he's a pedophile. No, she's just so cool. She just like plays piano and dances and just has.
Speaker 2: Yeah hot, she was a backup. She danced in one of her.
Speaker 1: I know she's great, and then he like took over all the arenas this summer. Did you go to any of those?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't get the invite.
Speaker 2: Oh. One of my friends went actually to him thing at Yankee Stadium and there was so started at nine o'clock and they didn't go on to like twelve thirty.
Speaker 1: I heard that. I would be so pissed. I would I would have left. Yeah, I would have left. There's nothing. I would have waited four hours for including that.
Speaker 2: And she was like sober. She was like she was like taking the week off drinking. And I was like, you really didn't drink. She's like she got there at like seven pm.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was like, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: But I guess Rihanna came out and Eminem was there then I think the night before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't remember who else? I love Eminem, love love Where is he? I guess he just hangs out and mich again.
Speaker 2: I mean eight mile iconic Conic movie. It's so said Britney Murphy died.
Speaker 1: I know, but that whole thing is like a dark, twisted how did she drop? Well, they want you to think it's drugs. It seems a bit more like it was a poisoning.
Speaker 2: What who did it?
Speaker 1: Have You never watched this documentary.
Speaker 2: No, I just watched upscom Girl.
Speaker 1: Her and her husband both died from the same exact pneumonia based like lung disease, and so it seems like they moved into a house that was either haunted or somebody poisoned them in it, and they both died from like a very rare lung disease. Was it like from mold or something possibly, but nobody really got to the bottom of it. And then I think so Britney Spears had lived in the house before and she moved out because she's like, this house is fucking haunted. And then Brittany Murphy and her husband moved in and they died really close sweet out long it was there had been under like two years in that house.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there's a whole documentary about it, and like you have to watch that. Yeah, it's very it's sad. Brittany Murphy was so fucking.
Speaker 2: Talented new Lee Weeds are just married?
Speaker 1: That just married was good? And she was in what was that one about the beauty pageants dropped dead gorgeous. Yes she was in that. Yes, Peter's gay dad.
Speaker 2: Okay, I need to rewatch it. Who else is in that?
Speaker 1: Uh? What's her name? Not Kristen Wig, Kirsten Dunst.
Speaker 2: Okay, ye, I need to rewatch that. And that's what the mom is one poisoning somebody.
Speaker 1: Yes it's Alice Shanny. Yes, yes, it's a fucking killer movie movie rules. Yeah. Okay, So New York's been chaotic. Have you run into any chaos.
Speaker 2: Just to look in the mirror?
Speaker 1: In the mirror, Okay, I need to go over the dating apps.
Speaker 2: It's terrible out there, you think, so, oh my god, have you been on them?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But I'm just like I think I'm looking through them now like such a fuck boy. And I'm like, I don't care if you don't have a job. I don't care if you don't have a house. I don't care if you live on a bike. I don't care. As long as you're hot, and you're like a little funny that, like the bar is to entry is in fucking hell the bar, so it's really it's not a bad place to be when your bar is so unbelievably low. Like I don't want to date anyone not interested. I'm happy in my place. I'm not gonna let a man come in and fucking ruin it again.
Speaker 2: But you gotta be careful STDs. Oh these guys get older, they have them all, and.
Speaker 1: Don't we all. The bigger the tits, the bigger the tits, the more sttds. I talked to a guy.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was like it was playing a game of like the you know the Russian dolls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have like one thing, ye yeah.
Speaker 2: He was like really. I was like, oh, this guy's so cute and nice, and he's like saying like one thing, like oh, like I went to a concert and I'm like, oh, that's so Funny's like, yeah, I went with my girlfriend. And then I was like, oh, like your friend who was a girl? He was like yeah, I mean she's not my girlfriend. She has a husband. And I'm like what are well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's going it's going.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's getting weirder and weirder. And then he's like I'm also bisexual, and I'm like, enough enough.
Speaker 1: With the doll. You're gay, come out of the classt.
Speaker 2: I was like, and he goes, I hope none of this was too loaded for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I was like, okay, okay, yeah, no it was yeah, it was yeah. No, guys are so funny. It's always the brokest guys on these apps that are like, I just want to let you know I'm not interested in monogamy. I'm like, I just want to let you know. I'm not interested in dating a homeless guy. We're good, No, but like the barrier to entry solo. And I'm so uninterested in partnership right now. I couldn't be less interested.
Speaker 2: Nothing could be better for your career. Then it's about that you're about to take off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I just need that's what. That's it. I'm here to work, I'm here to write, and every once in a while I'll smash. But that's it.
Speaker 2: I love for you.
Speaker 1: But I'm not really worried about STD's because I think guys were condoms I didn't used to do. I didn't used to like them, but then I but now I'm just too old. I'm too old to like gamble like that.
Speaker 2: I always said I'm too old to catch an STD.
Speaker 1: Yeah, gamblings, that's that's a hology.
Speaker 2: Campaign, like the hockey team came in nowhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of them, all of them, all of them. Yeah, I know. That's how I actually found out I had chlamydia in college.
Speaker 2: Is I sucked the hockey team.
Speaker 1: No, the basketball team. I was talking to this girl who was like so upset. She was like, oh my god, So and so gave me chlamydia. And I was like wait. I was like, when did you fuck him? And it was a date that predated when I fucked him. I was like, oh god, damn it. I was like, so I have chlamydia and she's like, oh my god, you fucked up too. I was like, everyone's sucked him. Relax, let's go. I just hand in hand. We went to the nurse doctor.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. I thought I had herpes for like a year because I had sex with this guy who was like the hottest guy in one of the frats. And I was like, oh, this rules, you know, and this rules and this girl who he gave a deaf girl herpes. Oh, and she was like and then I was like you're what And he's like, you can have hippies too, and I was like what. And then I was like, I was like, you got me harpies. He's like, where did you hear that, and I was like, I heard it from a girl who can't hear, you know. And then I went to the doctors like you're fine. I'm like, keep checking draw my blood. I got like obsessed with it. They're like, you have to stop coming in for blood work, Clay, and I'm like, okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, not right. Oh yeah. So anyway, at the big age of thirty seven, I don't plan on getting my first incurable STD. That's not that's not on the hit list. But I will say there's a lot of hot men in New York. Yes, not so many funny ones. And that's gonna be. That's gonna be.
Speaker 2: Where you mean, like comics too or no no no no in l are pretty unfunny. Huh.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: This is a classic New York tape.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I don't think so. I think they're good. I think everyone's fine. I don't want to get to.
Speaker 2: A certain level. Everyone's good. But when you're first starting, I don't.
Speaker 1: Really pay attention to everyone else.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I just don't care what everyone else is doing. I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: Same like I have no why haunted what I just how like maybe I made it up.
Speaker 1: Was it something from that boy?
Speaker 2: Probably? But you have it in my head. I'm gonna leave here with the pneumonia.
Speaker 1: Haunting, Brittany Murphy haunting.
Speaker 2: Can't I get.
Speaker 1: Murphy well, haunted?
Speaker 2: It's just a street car, the Brittany and Brittany Murphytty and Britty Murphy.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I did her podcast and now I'm dead. Oh.
Speaker 2: First, I was like, you did Brittany Murphy's pot. I'm like, shore restarted. I'm like, oh my god, oh my god. I'm just a deaf girl with her, just a girl with her.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 2: We all was on real You think, oh, that's a blind girl, a blind person. They'd be pretty good at not getting a nice because they could, they could still reading things.
Speaker 1: Could feel it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, move on, I no know what.
Speaker 1: Not above gaslighting a blind girl. No, he'll be like I just got it caught my zipper earlier at the gym.
Speaker 2: Do you ever watch that show Love Is Blind?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, I had. I don't watch reality TV.
Speaker 1: I mean I watched like one or two seasons and then I had to stop because it was like pissing me off.
Speaker 2: Well, I was like, I'm gonna I don't watch reality TV like I hate it for some reason, say the least girly, Like I just I can't all my friends like watching it.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, this sucks so dumb.
Speaker 2: And I put on Love is Blind because one of my friends is like, it's so funny, it's so good. And there was a woman on it who was talking about how she's looking for love because she's actually going has a disease where she will be going blind right soon.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what is this degenerative disease?
Speaker 2: But she's went on Love is Blind to meet someone before she goes really blind, Like.
Speaker 1: Okay, love is about to be actually blind?
Speaker 2: That is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I guess she's the perfect candidate for it. Yeah, she really doesn't care what the reveal like, she really doesn't care what he looks like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you'd think you'd want to take your last days of sight not pretending to be blind.
Speaker 1: Right right? Not in a cube?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all they're casting for Love is Blind in New York?
Speaker 2: So oh are you gonna do it?
Speaker 1: No? Not interested in love?
Speaker 2: How many times am I to tell you I'm just interested in blind?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just interested in somebody blindfolding me and choking me. I love that, not the love part.
Speaker 2: It always works out with those couples.
Speaker 1: It always works out.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: It's pretty high success, right, but it's getting lower and lower because all the idiots are getting involved in it. Okay, I want to talk about this. Yes, there's a naked man facing a slew of charges after surviving a jump from the Brooklyn Bridge. A forty four year old man is facing a slew of charges after he jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge naked on Sunday and survived the fall. He's charged with reckless and danger making graffiti, question mark, public lewdness, criminal trespass, and disorderly conduct. Oh man, that's so funny to like go up there and try and kill yourself and then you just land and you're like, oh, you're going to jail for That's like idiot.
Speaker 2: That's like the classic like uh, sad psych word girl who's like I can't even kill myself. Right, This guy got charged with being a loser. That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, Also, if you're gonna jump, I don't know. I guess I've never thought about it. Jumping has never crossed my mind as a way I would go, But certainly I would not take my clothes off if I were too, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe he didn't want a cell phone to get wet. Yeah, I don't know. I feel like it's like that's kind of like charging a guy who just tried to kill himself. Like he's like, you know how, I'm not gonna pay these charges.
Speaker 1: Try again, Yeah, because I'm gonna jump off a taller break San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: It is crazy too, just thinking like you picked the wrong bridge, especially in a city where there's so many buildings that are definitely tall enough.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he tries to kill himself because he has problems, and now he has more problems.
Speaker 1: Nice and chill. I remember I was going to brunch once with my girlfriend and she was like a little bit late, and she walks in, and this is back when I was drinking, and I like had already had two glasses of rose, and I was like, bitch, where have you been? And she's like, oh, so annoyed, and I was like, what happened. She's like, I was charging my meat or I was plugging my meter, and some fucking girl killed herself right next to me. She jumped off the parking structure and just.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: She's like, I took all the cops and I had to like make sure they took over the situation. I was like, was she dead? And she's like yeah, And I was like, how are you so nonchalantly just coming to get rose with me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like, actually I'll have a bloody instead.
Speaker 1: Actually I have a bloody.
Speaker 2: That's like in New York, it's like whenever the train is delayed. Yeah, so people are like, they're like, oh, we have like somebody an incident, like someone's in the tracks. Yeah and jumped. People like, ah, what the fun? Literally like yes, we're just mad because they're gonna be late for work.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, I was so annoyed. I had to get up to Queens for the shoot that we were doing, and somebody jumped and I was just like, so what does this mean? Because I'm new here, like I'm new to the Are we sad? I'm like no, I don't, not about the feelings. I'm like, how long of a delay are we talking here?
Speaker 2: Usually depends on how fat the person is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like, well, there's a human underneath train tracks right now, and I'm just like, h huh, but how long until I get to queens.
Speaker 2: But I'm in a short film.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm in a short film and.
Speaker 2: My face is not in it that much.
Speaker 1: But I'm there, But I'm I'm there, and I just got a boop job in this short film.
Speaker 2: Yes, expect to get my fake tits on.
Speaker 1: I have to go put my my prosthetic tits on.
Speaker 2: So you're like a lot are we talking? I'm playing hot girl and I'm in my late thirties, so I don't have that many more hat girl casting opportunities. I'm about five years left.
Speaker 1: Literally until I turned into Hot Raisin.
Speaker 2: And I turned into hot Mom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly if that, if we make it, unless I throw myself in front of the train that comes next. It is. It is. There's a lot of people, a lot of people be jumping.
Speaker 2: A lot of people will be jumping, and there's that big thing where people are Oh, someone jumped the other day and it was I read an article. I don't read the article, I just read the headlines. But someone like climbed to the top of the Brooklyn Bridge I think it was the brook or the Manhattan Bridge, and they were like a delivery person, like a door dash or like a grub hub and they had their big grub Hub bag with them and they climbed to the top and jump, but they brought their delivery with them.
Speaker 1: Damn. I would be so pissed if that was my food. I'd be like, really, you're gonna commit suicide with my lobster on your back? At least drop off the order.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the order is like you know how sometimes shows you like the bike and the bikes or something, and you're like, why is.
Speaker 1: It the water? Was the bike climbing up at the bridge? This person scaling the Manhattan Bridge called DoorDash, excuse me, hasn't moved for a while. Up there, goes oh Blummet. I think my lobster rolls in the Hudson. Anyway, could you send another one? Oh man, Everyone's it's sad. People's mental health, it's not okay. Speaking of witch, this is one of my favorite stories. Okay of the week. Mac Man attacked with a meat cleaver during suspected road rage incidents in Queens. This makes sense for Queens. I wasn't there long, meat clever, meat clever.
Speaker 2: Because we were there just yesterday. This adds up, This adds up.
Speaker 1: No, I just was there and I was looking around and I was like, it's giving meat cleaver and traffic energy meat clear. It's like you got to just like put yourself in the shoes of this man. I'm coming him from work. He's thinking, you know, I gotta go home to my bitch wife.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the meat.
Speaker 1: Oh that's just like a fucking butcher knife. Yeah, it's a butcher knife. He's probably a butcher, goes home to his bitch wife, probably complaining about the fucking bills. Some guy cuts him off in traffic and he's like, you know what, cut for cut, cut for cut. You fucked with the wrong butcher. You know, you know what I'm gonna do. But what's embarrassing is that he hit this guy. He struck this man five times and none of them were lethal. That's skillful skillful.
Speaker 2: That's like you know, when you watch like the movie like Scream and Stuff, people get stabbed like thirty times and you're still like crawling around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like take me out. That's number one way I don't want to go getting stabbed. Yes, yeah, that's not dreamy for me. And unfortunately, I have had an astrologist tell me that I'm gonna get murdered for my money?
Speaker 2: What when?
Speaker 1: When am I gotta have money? Is the first question. Second of all murdered, Oh, very annoying.
Speaker 2: God worded. Is this the same astrologist?
Speaker 1: No, No, that's a different guy. This guy, I think he's nuts. I hope he's nuts, because I really don't want to get murdered. No, it doesn't sound so chill, it doesn't sound good. And like he's like, there's weapons and inheritance in like your house, your death house, And I was like, oh, does there have to be we give.
Speaker 2: You an age.
Speaker 1: No, maybe they'll just go non peacefully in your sleep, and maybe they'll just stab me in my sleep. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's terrible. I'm so sorry about your almost loss.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry about your death.
Speaker 2: So sorry, so sorry about your Congrats on the inheritance, Rats on all the success.
Speaker 1: Rats on the money that's coming from somewhere.
Speaker 2: I saw a guy like a year or something ago, and he hit a guy on a bike, and then the guy in the bike got out of the car and I got off, got off the bike and started screaming at the guy in the car. The guy got out of the car and then the guy was like yelling his face, and the guy start opening his trunk and he pulled out a golf club and started chasing the guy down the street with the golf club, and the guy was like holding the bike up and the other guy had the golf club, and everyone was just standing there watching, and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, this rules people are so sick. Like, imagine hitting a guy on a bike and your first response not being oh my god, are you okay? Do you need help? Yeah, your first response being like I know how to finish him off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, the guys on bikes are crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, totally.
Speaker 2: And then also like in Texas, it's like you got to be careful, like if you talk shit to people, because it's like they'll pull a gun out, they'll shoot you. So it's like you can't have like New York road rage.
Speaker 1: No, you don't ever know who you're fucking with. That's the thing. I remember one time I had a notoriously bad road rage incident that haunted me forever. I was in my drinking days. I was not drunk, but I was very hungover. I was eating taco bell in my jeep like Beepep, He's got the keys to the jeep, And this guy. It was in Venice Beach. This guy had like some sort of luxury convertible and he kept like, you know, like pushing his car over at me, trying to get me to let him in. And I was like, no, I'm not letting you in. And then he got like right up next to me, like under an inch away from me. Yeah, And I breaked and I rolled my window down and I opened my giant doctor Pepper and I threw it h into his convertible, into the car. Yes, and then what And then he just he stopped because he was like, oh, this is a mad woman. Yeah. And I was like, oh, that I did a bad thing. Yeah. I was like, that's that's like irreparable damage that I did. And I went home and I felt so bad and I was really quiet, and my ex husband was like, what's going on?
Speaker 2: And I was like, it's so funny.
Speaker 1: I was like I did something naughty and he's like, what did you do? And I told him. He's like, Brittany. He's like, if he calls the cops and they have our license plate, like, you're gonna get arrested and arrested for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh for littering.
Speaker 1: They're not littering. It's also like like I don't know, I don't know what the exact charges would be, but definitely vandalism, Like.
Speaker 2: What is it? What's that movie? And he's like littering and littering and littering and is that Super Troopers?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it would have been something. It just that's definitely illegal.
Speaker 2: And the way it did it feel really fun in the moment.
Speaker 1: In the moment, I was like, what's all You're like, I am like with this bitch. And then I drove away and I was like, I'm a bad person and I'm going to hell and that is going to get so much damage to that man's car and it was such a nice car, and I was like, oh, I feel really bad. But luckily I was like two seconds away from my house, so I just got home and I was like, I should probably get sober. That was one of those moments I was the rock bottom. No, it was one of the moments where I was like, I think, maybe this isn't working for me the way I had hoped.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I have so many rock bottoms, you know, sell them on eBay, sell them on A friend said that to me. Ony're like, She's like you have so many rock bottoms, you should start like giving them out.
Speaker 1: And I was like, thank you, thank you, riding up your ass, slut riding up your ass. Okay, yeah, I don't know. If I got meat cleaved in traffic, I would probably think about the way I drive.
Speaker 2: Do we have any details? I'm like.
Speaker 1: The man was attacked on one hundred and twenty six Street in twenty six Avenue in College. Classic detectives say the stabbing started with an argument and crash. No, we don't want this stop. This is what happens.
Speaker 3: I feel like such a boomer when I try and else.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah. The victim was stabbed in the head, arm chest with a meat cleaver. He was taken to New York Presbyterian and Queens where he's in stable condition. Construction worker Michael Mattera of Long Beach was pulling into work on twenty sixth Avenue just five thirty am and said, at first thought he thought the victim was dead. Oh, this is a five am road rage incident. That's like he was waking up with his demons and his meat cleaver. He got in his car and he's like the first person that cuts me off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needed he needed God.
Speaker 1: But the guy got away. That's crazy, not normal, that's crazy. Oh I guess okay, so two guys ran up to him. My buddy, who he thought it was just a fight and ran out and intervened, was like, yo, yo, get off and get off him. And thank god he did, otherwise the guy would have kept hacking, Mattera said. The attacker took off in his Honda CRV Classic Classic get Away Classic get away car before dumping it about two blocks away. Police are still canvassing the area and looking for possible surveillance vide.
Speaker 2: They haven't found the guy. That's cool.
Speaker 1: Fucking there's a meat cleaver at large.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh this one's this one? I mean, here another update and how how unwell everyone is in New York.
Speaker 2: This makes me feel good about myself.
Speaker 1: Me too. Honestly, I thought I was having I thought I was struggling, and.
Speaker 2: I thought I was mentally ill, and then I'm just like.
Speaker 1: Turns out we're fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, funny story. I put up that bird feeder because there was the first day I got here, there was.
Speaker 2: A cardinal on there and I was like, oh, the pigeons.
Speaker 1: Bit, it's just pigeons. And it's pigeons who like attack each other.
Speaker 2: They get like they rape each other.
Speaker 1: Yes, they get like crazy fights, and I have to go out there and weave a spoon in their face to get them. So once this bag of food is done, we're done with the pigeon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you tried to do a good thing.
Speaker 1: I tried to feed the cardinals. But apparently I think that cardinal was like a spirit animal being like you're in the right place at the right time.
Speaker 2: I don't think you.
Speaker 1: And it was pigeon. Yeah literally, Okay, so they're like.
Speaker 2: I'm Cinderella, like look at my gowns and my pigeons, you know, in my beautiful birds.
Speaker 1: And I were like, fuck my mice and my cockroachs, Like, welcome to New York, babe. Okay, So this is another one that's gonna make us feel good about our mental health. Rabbid nyc Nut chomps on cheek of senior citizen who confronted him over loud music. And this is the other thing. If somebody is playing a boombox with their whole heart and you don't like the music, you gotta let it go.
Speaker 2: That's like on the train, these kids came on the other day and I was just trying to read a book. I was trying to Readrop the Rock to talk about like dropping your demons in sobriety book and I was like, I gotta read this because my sponsor was like, you gotta read this. And then these kids came in with like massive, like just like speakers that they rolled on and they were like all the kids were like they were like wearing like Puerto Rican flags on their back and like blasting like music in Spanish, like so loud. And I was like I already had a headache because my grandpa, yeah, And I was like I want to fucking die right now. And then they people kept coming on and I'm like, why is no one yelling at them? And like I wanted to like look over and be like shut the fuck up, but like these kids would have fucked me up. And I was like, this is not my place. Also, it's just girl reading a book. I'm just just stay in my lane.
Speaker 1: It's also probably God giving you the opportunity to practice what you're reading. Drop the Rock, don't and you're not in control.
Speaker 2: I know, but I don't get to I was in such an angry mood.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: I was like, I really wanted to like yell out. You're like, what am I gonna do?
Speaker 1: You're like, I'm not gonna drop the rock. I'm gonna throw the fucking rock at them, these Puerto Rican uds. No, it's uh, you just gotta let them go. When people are being loud and crazy, just know that the demons they're fighting with are much scarier than the ones you're fighting with.
Speaker 2: Or I was thinking. Part of me was like, oh, these are just a bunch of like teenagers and they're having a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They think they're being like goofy and fun and like I used to like light cigarettes in subway stations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was drunk.
Speaker 2: Come when people rebably hated me. Yeah, but I'm like, then I've made me feel like a grandpa when I was like, turn down that Marrazac. Yeah, and they're like turned down for what?
Speaker 1: Turned down for what? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It is funny when you get to the age where you start being annoyed with the behavior that you used to participate in.
Speaker 2: Oh, like with like loud, Yeah, I'm like, why are these kids are having a party. I'm used to like not sleep and like blast music all night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know. I hear people having fun and I'm like, stop it, shut up. I'm trying to watch my shows, try to read, trying to read a book to be a better person. Yeah no, but anyway, this guy was playing loud music. Some other guy was like, turn the music down, buddy, and.
Speaker 2: He bit a man's cheek.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this this guy bit this man's cheek, like and so bit it out. Also just like an old guy, like old creepy skin. Just well, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you went to the crepery wanted some French and he.
Speaker 1: Got a way too. So I don't Is there a single police officer in New York? What is going on?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Debatable, it's debatable what's going on here?
Speaker 1: Mamdani. I don't know what's going on. I don't know really what's going on politically, and I don't care. We should call him podcas Yeah, we should him on the pod call him. Does he have a landline? One eight hundred maybe one? Domini?
Speaker 2: I don't even know how.
Speaker 1: Either Moon, Donnie, moom, Donnie.
Speaker 2: Mom, Domini, Mom, Domini.
Speaker 1: Mom, duminy, whatever. Does I don't know. I don't vote, does it? It doesn't matter. Look at those ugly ass fucking pigeons out there.
Speaker 2: It looks like it's the same guy, is it? And he's fat. That's a fat pigeon.
Speaker 1: I know he's fine. Well he better, he's eating good. They were literally fighting each other and then I had to put another dish with other food out so they would stop fighting.
Speaker 2: And now they've be He's such a pigeon pleaser.
Speaker 1: You know. I'm such a pigeon pleaser. But now when they don't have food and they want food, they come up and they knock their little beaks on my window.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, my boyfriend m well he calls me his ex girlfriend. No, yea, when is she not on? But he he's from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, and he when he like first moved here, he's like visiting and he came to see me and he shows up at my apartment and he has like blood all over his T shirt and then he was like all rattled and he's like and I was like, what happened? He was like, I was just walking on the street. A pigeon it flew really hard into my chest and just died. He was like, it just flew like really hard hit me, and just like he's like the window and me just like hit the floor and blood all over me, and it was just like on the oh no. Everyone was like looking at me, but nobody was saying yeah. And he was like, what do you pick it up? Like what? He's like, I don't know what to do. I was like, see even the pigeons here, I think you walk too slow.
Speaker 1: Like, get out of the way, buddy, literally smoking a fucking Newport. Oh my god, thank you for coming on the pod. You've been amazing.
Speaker 2: I had the best time.
Speaker 1: Where can everyone follow you?
Speaker 2: You can follow me at Chloe Labranch on YouTube and on Instagram. I don't really post on anything else. I should, but I'm lazy.
Speaker 1: I get it. I don't even have my phone. Good for you, dream. You just have a social media girl that does everything or nothing at all. I don't know what she's really doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're too busy feeding birds. I'm too busy with my fight club of pigeons. All right, You've been amazing.
Speaker 2: That was fun.
Speaker 1: It was fun.