Speaker 1: The Age of You froms you were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Darren Franz, coming at you live this Friday night, September twelfth, twenty twenty five. Live every Friday night from the facilities of oil dot com ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. First hour, The Age of Transitions, Second hour Uncle the podcast. Thank you for listening. Do consider going to ochli dot com sending a donation to help Chuck and this network need all the help you can muster, so thank you for doing that. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. Plenty of ways to support the show and find the show links, all sorts of links to the podcast. But then I have things such as T shirts for the show. I have Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood Revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood, which is a book I wrote number of years back before hardly anybody who was talking about transhumanism. Well, I wrote a book about it, and I'm glad that I did. That's still available paperback ebook copies available of that. Thank you for everybody who's bought a copy of that over the years, and anybody who will have the Patreon campaign which I'm continuing to be excited about. I hope some maybe get some new folks over there, would love to see you been doing a new series looking for Truth in all the Wrong Places. I'm really excited about that. That's part of a greater project where I actually want to make a new video, new longer form video that I've not made in years and years and years and years. So I think that in and of itself is a worthy project. I feel creatively inspired. Although the subject matter is something that's it's a subject that I don't see many people talking about, but I think I think it's a good idea. Okay, I'm excited about Patreon. Thank you anybody who is a supporter there. You keep this show going, and I do it would be great to see new people there doing live streams, a lot of them pretty regularly. I'm gonna try. I'm honestly trying to do as many Patreon posts as I can, and it's limited due to just the everyday realities of my life, but I'm making it there as much as I can. That's the truth. Also have the affiliate links to bookshop dot org. If you're ever buying a book, click through the link on my site to do so, lips in promo code, fronds two months of libs and for free if you're insane enough to start a podcast these days. Yeah, that thank you very much for listening, for being a listener to this show, and I would anybody who who listens, I suggest you send a little email to me, because honestly, I have no idea how many people are even listening. Some days it feels like the show is growing, if only by little bits, little bits, and then other times it seems like nobody's there, nobody wants to be a more and it seems like honestly nobody's listening. But I can't tell. If you want to send me an email, it's friends at the Age of Transitions dot com, it'd be welcome. I have no idea what's going on. I know that this is not the most listened to show. I don't care that it is. I don't really want it to be, honestly, because I know what you got to do to attain that status, and I'm not about to do that. This is not the way I make a living. I don't intend for it to be that. And there is a freedom in that that I will refuse to give up. I want this to be an outlet, to be a creative outlet for one thing, but a way to be able to say anything that I want to say, put it out there. And there is an idealism where there is a part of me that believes that some good can actually be done in making an honest show about things that I actually do care about. I'm not just pretending. I'm not just saying what somebody is telling me to say, or you know, being honestly just a conduit of somebody's propaganda network. I am. I can honestly say that I'm not doing that for what it's worth. I'm not a member of any secret societies or fraternal orders, never have been, probably never will be, because I'm not very good at making friends either. There's a bit of the hermit in me. Honestly, I'm a family man that lives a normal life, so to speak, but there's a very the call of the hermit is there in me. And solitude and being alone places like the desert there's a reason I like them, and so that's who I am, and I'm proud to be like that, and that's okay. And that being said, I also enjoy the company of others, and throughout my life I've done many interesting things and all sorts of weird social settings, and I love that. And there's times to get out there and get crazy, and I'm all for that. But you know, at this point in my life also the other side of me, I embrace and whatever I'm I'm not sure why I talk so much about myself there, but I think the main point is, if you want to send an email, I'd like to hear from you, because I don't know who's out there. I can't tell. I don't worship the analytics. I don't worship the algorithm. If I was smart, I would, but I don't. So all I've got is, you know, these other means to try to get some someblance of understanding if anybody's out there at all, and maybe there isn't. I might just be talking into a microphone making a recording that will last in perpetuity forever in the digital archive that we're all working to create, that we're all feeding into wittingly and unwittingly at all hours of the day. Why is the phone feeding me an advertisement of the thing I just spoke about in this room, And what I thought was a private conversation. We all know the answer as to why that is happening, but we're not allowed to just say the outright fact of the obvious, because you know, to some man, obfuscations over the years have inserted themselves so that there's like this cognitive dissonance where we can't just believe what's obviously true. Right some things, the evidence is right there for you and there's no way it could be otherwise. But you have to be careful too, You have to be careful not to go too far into crazy town. So it's a delicate balancing act. I understand. But this is the age of transitions, after all. This is digital life.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: The digitally mediated existence, sometimes fully virtual when we're only on the computer and looking at things there. Other times it's augmented reality where we're carrying our little device around with us in the real world. And then rarer moments we don't even have that we're just walking around in the physical world for some reason, without our digital device. But I did want to take a moment at the start of the show to recommend a book, which regrettably I was unable to find at the bookshop dot org because if it was on there, I would absolutely I'd be like here, click through bookshop dot org and get this book. Now get it today. Sadly, I can't say that I bought it from the evil, omnipotent everything store that I don't like to use, but when it's the only place to get something, which it looked like it was. And perhaps I'm wrong in that, and perhaps I should be called out for that. But anyway, the point of the story is that this is a good book that I think everybody should read. It's by authored by none other than Lauren Southern, who I have commented on the show before. The book titled This Is Not Real Life. It's an autobiography that Southern wrote about her time as a right wing political commentator slash influencer. She started around twenty seventeen, if I remember, at the young age of nineteen, she started making these videos that made her famous in that world. And the book is excellent. I'm halfway through, so I haven't read the whole thing, but what I've read of it so far, I couldn't recommend it more. I got it as in part as part of the project I'm doing with that looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places. Is where I'm going back and watching old truth videos. For one thing, I'm going through my DVD collection to try to remember what I've heard from all of these different supposed truth telling voices over the years, and like make notes on it and be like, oh, yeah, I forgot about this person, I forgot that they said this, and looking for connections and trying to put a story together for that video. I'm working on the idea of being there that the former truth movement nine to eleven truth slash Greater Truth movement of the two thousands era morphed into what Southern became a part of, deeply a part of. She was living in the world of what that became. So the truth movement over the years kind of went tea party and then more sort of mainstream right wing, but also the conspiracy culture was definitely a part of it. The Maga thing comes in all that. Okay, that's all that story, and again I'm going to try attempt to make that make sense in a video soon. But Southern, again extremely young, nineteen years old, gets started at this point where it's fully the alternative alt right, because altright was a big term when she started. Actually that unite the Right rally. I remember her being at that was an event that she is at, So she got involved then. And the book is again an autobiography about her experience in that world, and it's great. It's I can't recommend it enough. I think everybody should read it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't remember seeing anything like this before, and I actually had hoped that she would do something like this. I'm surprised that she did because there was that documentary White Noise, which chronicled her as one of the main people that they followed, and then there are two other Oh, Cernovich was one of them. Followed Cernovich followed Southern and followed that other guy I can't remember gets to be like a white nationalist guy. I can't remember his name, but whatever, it followed them, and in that film you could tell she was like disillusioned, she was done with it. She was just kind of carrying on because she's kind of stuck in that position. I was like, oh, okay, it would be awesome to see her kind of come forward and tell the truth about the world that she's lived in, because it kind of was coming across then that that's what she had, like this desire to break free from the shackles of like the the ideal baggage that comes with the you know, doing that job. So there's all sorts of orthodoxy that's thrust upon you. It's like, okay, you believe this, you believe this. This, we're saying this, and everybody's basically in lockstep with one another, parroting each other and pushing a propaganda narrative. Honestly, but and it's a dark, dark world. And to get a glimpse into that world that is honest because reading this book, I can tell she's not just making stuff up. This is stuff that is real. And she went out there. She did, she wrote it. She wrote this book that includes like uncomfortable things where she has literally been abused. The Tait guy, that Andrew Take guy ends up sexually assaulting her. That's in the book. So stuff like that, and so you know, it's not an easy thing to do who to write that book, and she did. And it's, as I'm saying, something unique, I don't I can't think of anybody from this scene or the Truth scene, or you know, any of this related stuff. And if somebody knows of another book that's like this, let me know, because I'll read that too, so I get my hands on as much of this as I can. But yeah, it's it's an excellent book and I'm going to continue recommending it. Again. I'm only halfway through. I don't see me completely hating it by the it's it's it's a valuable book, even if I only liked half of it and then somehow it goes off the rails in the other half. I don't see that happening, but I will continue to recommend it. And Southern again, was one of the main persons implicated in the Tenet media scandal, the Russia money thing that I've talked about on this show, and I was critical of Southern for that, and that was I mean, that was I mean, I'm not even gonna get into that right now, but noteworthy to say the least. It's one of those things that appears to be getting memory hold now and it should not be, because to my mind, that whole aspect of this world is one that continually gets swept under the rug. At any It seems like all instances in which it comes up, it gets swept under the wrong rug time and time again. And I think that, frankly, that that's for a good reason. I don't think we're supposed to know about the global propaganda matrix and it's true nature. We're supposed to have very limited, very narrow sighted ideas about how we are being mind control, how we're being propagandized. There's all these ideas being put out there that yes, you are downtrodden, you are being propagandized. But the answers given to that very noble inquiry, Yes we should realize that, and yes we should try to get to the bottom of that. The answers that are being provided to us are not healthy, they're certainly not complete, and we really have to do a lot of hard work to get the real answers and the true depth of the situation that we're in. And it's a global issue. It's not just the government that is ruling over us and making us believe they want us to believe. It's not just one thing like that. It's far more multifaceted and more dangerous, and that there's a lot more players involved, it's a lot more interest here, and frankly, there's more at stake than we've been told. And so yeah, I recommend once again in the book, this is not real life, go out there there, find it, get it. It is worthwhile, very cool, very cool to see somebody actually do something like that. So kudos to you, Laurence Southern. I really respect you. I do. I know I've talked bad about her before, but she's one of very few people that I've seen in this world that actually has integrity and has proven that with this. So I do believe. I do believe if as much of that that is possible, the actual showing of the actual having integrity, having the integrity to tell the actual truth and to be first of all, you have to be honest with yourself. Then if you can get past that hump to actually get out there and tell it publicly, that's impressive. And if we could get the more people we can get to do that that are in positions like Southern was, she's seen the reality behind the scenes, the more people that can do that. If that actually is a thing that happens, I don't have a lot of hope that it will. But even if a few people could do it, I think I naive enough to believe that could actually make some kind of difference. Because we're not getting a whole lot of candor, we're not getting a whole lot of truth. We're getting a lot of prepackaged belief systems to buy into, sometimes usually figuratively, but sometimes we're literally paying to believe these things. And it's sad and it's not doing anybody any good. But amazing how you can kind of flip the script by just saying, you know what, I'm not playing that game anymore. I refuse to say the things I'm supposed to say. All this talk about censorship and First Amendment free speech, when that's not the conversation at all, never has been. It's just framed that way, and then it goes off into some completely different direction that how ought to be obvious to the outside observer, but it's not because we believe. I think it's funny because this kind of shows like the inherent trusting good nature of the average person. You could call it gullibility if you're looking at it in a more negative way, but people are inherently trusting that when somebody comes out and says like, look, I have the truth and I want to help everybody, that you kind of by default you believe that no matter how heinous that truth ends up being. We don't see it because it's presented as the truth. So we got work to do, and a lot of it, a whole lot of work. But we might be up for it. We'll see. That remains me seen, but we're going to keep that ideal in mind. It remains an ideal. I realized that, but shifting gears only slightly, only slightly, because it's in that same world. We're in that same exact space, that propaganda space. That's the environment in which we're about to talk about the day's events, the past day's events, the assassination of Charlie Kirk. Everybody's talking about it, and so I shall talk about it too. The first thing I want to talk about regarding this topic is the visual of the actual event, actually the actual Let's just first of all state that this is a thing that happened, because this is something we need to do too. Charlie Kirk was killed. Somebody purposely murdered him in cold blood, and that's just a fact of the matter, and that's what happened. Okay, that's the event. I know that they're especially in these weird online corners, that even those simple, the most basic fact will be dispeared. Is like, well, dun it actually happen, you know, like everything is fake that. I feel like that crowd has died down a bit in recent years. But maybe it's only because I refuse to even look that direction. But anyway, we know what happened, okay. And then also what I want to talk about first is the visual presentation of the event, and by that I mean the actual video of his death. I saw it. I watched it unwittingly. I did not want to see it. What the way that I saw it. I'll tell my personal story of this. As at work on lunch break, I got text from my wife says, Charlie Kirk has been shot. I was like, I was like, okay, I was taken aback, and I'm like, okay, let's check the news feeds and see what this is all about. I went to X probably mistakenly, but you know, it's when I opened up. I opened up that portal and I think I typed in the search bar Charlie Kirk or something, and one of the first things that popped up was a video of him sitting under his easy up. And you've probably seen the video too. It's him getting shot and dying. I mean, clearly, you watch the video, he gets shot, he dies, and it's gruesome, scrotesque, is horrible, it's awful. I did not want to see that. I thought I was gonna pull up news feeds and stuff that pops up, and it very quickly played before I even realized like what was going to happen. Maybe I should have, maybe I was being foolish, But it played and then I saw it, and you know, it is what it is. Now, I'm a part of me wonders if the circulation of that video online is a weird sort of purposeful thing that we were all meant to watch it, Like there's something going on with like the video was put on those huge platforms that everybody's on so that we would see it. I don't know that's that that's the case. I think that's what ended up happening, whether intentional or not. Everybody did see it, and so that became part of the story. Is this shared uh, the shared spectacle of it. And sadly, uh, as these things go, they become a mere spectacle far too quickly, and that's that's one of the horrible aspects of those death videos. And and throughout the years, there's there's uh, the Internet has always been horrible for this violent content, and every time I know that somebody's pulling up that stuff, I turn away. I've never wanted to see, like, look, I was gonna warp our minds. And there used to be years ago sites that would have all of those videos and then intermix it with like weird comedy stuff too. I'm like, this cannot be good, making weird associations in the brains of everybody watching us, and I'm not going to be a party to it. But needless to say, we all saw this video. I hope that most of us wish that we didn't. I wish I didn't, but that's you know, what is What is done is done, And yes, but there's the argument one can make, like, well, it's real life, and I no, no, there's no need to see that. But yeah, I don't know if that was some sort of evil intention putting it out there as some sort of weird even ritualistic aspect if we want to get into all that. I don't really want to get too deep into that side of things. I might touch on parts of more esoteric aspects of this perhaps, but I don't want to dwell there. And I did have after seeing this, not realizing what happened. Like anybody else, we were all rushing to try to make sense of this, which is understandable. Everybody wants to know, Okay, well who did it? Why did they do it?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 1: You know, these are natural reactions to these events, and so I was, you know, I was considering different alternative ideas, like, Okay, this is an assassination. Clearly somebody being targeted. Now who wasn't doing the targeting? Was he taken out because of things? He was saying. He's one of these guys who was strictly Maga, absolutely part of the Maga propaganda team that put this ruling regime into place, and that's absolutely their job. There there's no denying that. I mean, they they're proud of the fact that they did that, and so my saying that should not be offensive in any way. That's what he was a part of. He was a part of that world, undeniably. But as of late he had been part of that part of that world. Factions within are different individuals within that world had started to press the Epstein files release thing, and I know that he was one of these guys, is like, we gotta you know, we gotta the Epstein files need to be made public no matter what. And so frankly that made me wonder. I'm like, okay, has he been targeted by you know, the powers that be because as he was going in the wrong direction. Frankly, I still wonder if that may be the case. I don't know. I'm definitely not gonna sit here and be like, that's definitely it, that's absolutely true, right, because that's what everybody's doing. They're giving you these absolute realities about this event. I'm not going to do that, but you know, that was something that crossed my mind. It's like, Okay, well, maybe that's the case could be. There was also I even back to like the weird occult sort of aspects of this. I also kind of played around with the idea of I wonder if whoever did this did it because there was like this karmic thing going on where he in a sense, gave permission to let this happen. I'm just gonna put this out there because I think it's an interesting idea. And once again, I'm not saying this is absolutely true. But the popular clip that popped up amongst his detractors were the one where he's saying like, well, a certain amount of gun debts are acceptable in order to keep the Second Amendment. There's a weird karmic aspect to saying things like that, where to a sicco who would do something like this, it's like a strange sort of giving permission of it is like, well, he said that, and so in a weird and again the way that I believe that karma is not even as woo woo and strange and as people make it out to be. I think it's kind of even more practical than that. And so things that you say, things that you do, you can't simply say and do anything you want without it having meaning. Want to we want to have the luxury of being able to say off the wall extreme things and having it have no repercussions in this world. And that's I'm sorry. The truth of this story is that that is a big part of it, because he was involved in that world of saying purposefully inflammatory things in order to get a reaction, in order to get attention, and there's even motives beyond that. I absolutely believe that Charlie Kirk was a part of that world. And I don't feel the need to have to apologize for that. But again, was that what's going on? And is this idea of giving consent? I'm willing to say, like, look, it's just an idea, and I'm putting that out there. This complete The very terrifying thing about all of this is that truth once again does not matter. Doesn't matter what the plain, simple facts of the matter of this are. What has come to be more important than that is born out of the online spectacle of this awful event. Out of it is crafted different narratives from different people for their own purposes, Thus the nature of the global propaganda matrix, and it takes real life and turns it into the similarcrum that we're all subjected to in this age of transitions that I detest. That we need to find That's why we need to find answers to ultimately okay, that will forever be My message is that we have to find a way out of this nonsense that we have built up. Allowing the nature of the medium that we're yes in part, living within, we have to realize that it is completely artificial, virtual, and yes digital, and we cannot let it rule us. We have to have control over it, and we have no control over ourselves over it. It is controlling us. Okay, very disturbing and in another somewhat occult aspect to this thing, talking about mass psychology or just mass psychosis. Everybody, or a large contingent of people just couldn't help themselves finding demonic aspects to this, and the demonic aspects being specifically their political enemies. Who are to blame for this? Before we had any idea who did this, there were the usual culprits going out there giving you talking in absolute terms like this is the left, the left, the lunatic violence left are doing this, and it's you know, the usual suspects, right, The usual guys are out there telling you who the enemy is. Who's that enemy? It's like this amorphous group, which is real, Yes, they're well even that's is there such a thing as a left in this country? What we're given to believe that there is. There certainly are democratic voters and they're lumped into this. They're called demons. These evil demons on the left need to pay for what they did. Again, meanwhile, we have no idea who actually did this. None of us know. The FBI didn't know. They were flailing around trying to That's another aspect of this is they truly didn't seem to have any good leads on this, and they put that one hundred thousand dollars reward out there like, look, we need help. We don't know who did this, right, So that's interesting to know they seem to truly not know, But Alex Jones sure knew who it was, that trustworthy man. Right. We need to stop listening, We need to stop feeding into these frankly very dangerous, this very dangerous rhetoric, this insane propaganda that's telling you that the other half of your homeland. Let's fine, let's use that term. We talked about homeland security, our homeland. Well, half of us are evil demons sent by Satan to destroy all that is good. Well, they're not just at least regular people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least thirty five million, right, at a minimal count, even if you have some buyers remorse on the Democratic registration, there's at least thirty five million among us that are guaranteed to be Satanic demons of commis.
Speaker 1: Right, m h.
Speaker 3: I'm just so just stopping in to ask a question or two because yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we need numbers, chuck, because there's in this mess of insanity, there could be actually numbers and statistics you could draw if we need to do that, we get close to some sort of fact finding in the sea of what clearly is not that. But hey, let's do something.
Speaker 3: How instantaneously, like how far from the event where you suddenly bombarded with the video and the outrage and all, like, how fast was it for you?
Speaker 1: Well, to me, the video is immediate, because the first I heard about it was a text again lunch break, my wife sent me text what happened. I went to try to figure out what it was via the news streams on x Basically the first thing that popped up was the video of the thing itself, So that to me was immediate. And then after that the reaction was I feel like it almost coincided with it. I don't remember exactly gauging what it was, but it seemed to come like immediately after that, like within minutes certainly people were saying this, right, So I'm.
Speaker 3: Just gonna go with a general piece of reporting. The timeline of the fatal shooting according to CBS News. Okay, and you know, obviously it had occurred right on the eleventh, and it was let's see the suspect arrives on campus. Blah blah blah. Okay, they got the arrival of the suspect on campus, all this stuff in their timeline.
Speaker 1: Now right.
Speaker 3: Twelve twenty three pm Mountain time, Kirkus shot. So I would say within thirty minutes of that, because Mountain time ends up being two hours behind where I am, right, So yeah, I would say just about just before three pm my time. I was hit with all of it. The video on X if you turned on X, there it was. But also all of my notifications, emails went off, all my little news app whatever I have. I have a bunch of things, you know, I got all the little free notifications to try and keep up with stuff, right, So I got hit with that, and immediately in between the instant publication of the videos, which were less than the thirty minutes ago when I saw thirty minutes that elapsed, Okay, I would say within fifteen minutes those videos were posted and interspersed with those posted videos fifteen minutes later. You know, you got to have upload time. Although some people were live streaming the one guy in the middle of it. I don't know if you saw this one. I don't know how widespread this was. The one guy is sitting there going like in the middle of it, Oh my god, there was firecrackers or there was gunshots or something or whatever. Hey, listen, Liken subscribe to me on you know TikTok.
Speaker 1: I understand, okay, because there.
Speaker 3: Was one guy TikTok and one of the people mocking, you know, Kirk's murder was like laughing at it, like, you know what, all is unbelievable. You know, he was doing his black Twitter thing and all this stuff is unbelievable, and yeah, whatever and I don't care and this and that. But here's the craziest part. This guy, you know, he used the N word black dude doing black Twitter. I don't know what that means. By the way, do you understand black Twitter? By the way, I'm just curious because.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, no, I get it. I mean there's there's specialty versions on every platform, and yeah, that's just basically people like black community on Twitter making content and you know that's that's what the content is. I mean, there's a heavy metal heavy metal x heavy metal TikTok. I mean, think of any like special interests you can come up with that There are those things on every platform, So yeah, you haven't seen those, chuck, There's like car TikTok, there's a guitar TikTok. There's you name it, you name the topic.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was at all, but I'm often part of the community union of the Shadow Band. Somehow.
Speaker 1: There you go, there's a good one.
Speaker 3: I don't know how I got in there, but I guess that's my black Twitter anyway. So he's going, black Twitter, You're gonna let this go whatever. But he goes this end word is doing his liking subscribe right after a gunshot and he don't even know if it's a gunshot or not. And I went, yeah, there's that, but then you scroll. That was later, by the way, but interspersed with these things was this is the left declaring war on us, and we need to get them. And I responded to a couple of these people and said, I'm sorry, can you show me a link or something where they caught the guy and they know what happened, because it looks to me like you don't have a suspect yet. And then there was a suspect. Instantly there was one, and then he was released, and then there was another one and he was released. And every time a suspect was caught, it was like, you know, a person of interest was taken into custody or detate. It was I mean, it reminded me of people in real life before the age of everybody had a you know, has a cell phone that they can record with in their pocket. In the days when you could, you know, scream things in public and nobody might end up with a recording of it.
Speaker 1: It was highly unlikely.
Speaker 3: You know, people used to scream things like string them up, and it was like string up the left, he string up the person of interest and meanwhile, it's not even the shooter. The one guy was taken into custody. He's saying weird things too, like you kill me now? Yes, okay, So all this is happening within you know, the first hour, but there was judge, jury, executioner just waiting for a victim to show up, you know what I mean. And it was like, we.
Speaker 1: Need to declare that they knew absolutely who it was. It was the left that did this and they're so violent and we have to stop them. And then the calls for civil war popped in there. All that stuff. It's just bombards. The whole conversation about this, it's all that. It's like, are you kidding me? This is what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Well in less than an hour. I just want to mark something with you and see what you have to say about it, because in less than an hour a couple of things happen, and there was the declarations, and after that first hour, you know, mostly it was get the left, get the left, and you know, the lefties are responsible to the left wing politicians. You know, we need to go after the lefties in Congress. We need to get all the lefties out, throw them out of the country. All kinds of reactions. But then who joins in? You know, he recently pushed back a little bit on Israel. That's why he's dead. Oh yeah, because you know how that went, and it was like, okay, so here comes the you know, the Jews do everything guys. And then on top of it, there was even weirder stuff of this guy's been sacrificed by the MAGA machine. And I don't even know how to classify those guys because they're not liberals and they're not on board with MAGA. I'm not sure where those guys came from. And then there were people in law enforcement saying they're Russian and Chinese bots. Now, all that happened, and I'm curious about your viewpoint not on all that, because that was just the instant crash of instant gratification and the distortion that it creates, and you could witness it and you can follow it, and the timeline is there for the world to see.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: But here's the weirder thing. The AI slop books. You know about those.
Speaker 1: All your talking about that make the videos and all that.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no, no videos. What I'm saying is published and available on Amazon right now if you want.
Speaker 1: Oh the books, the books, yeah, like dedication books to Kirk and things like that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not just dedications. There's books proclaiming to be about the assassination, oh god, on Amazon that were up there, not only before the end of the day on the eleventh. But there was one guy going, hold on a second, and he took a screenshot and I don't know how legit it was because I couldn't find it. I didn't go looking for it myself yet, but I just remarked at this landscape, this one guy goes, hey, wait a minute, there is a Charlie Kirk All about the Assassination book and it was published on September ninth, And in his screenshot it says that now, look, there's already like six or seven books supposedly about the assassination that were clearly you know, hey, chat GPT, write me a book about the assassination of Charlie Kirk. And there are books being created, not just videos, not just shorts, not just little you know, deep fake audios, but seriously, dude, whole book. And you've written a whole book, but a whole book, you know, chat GPT, write me a book about this boom and for sake, yal Aaron within a day of an event that nobody had even a legitimate suspect on yet.
Speaker 1: Right, I mean, yeah, that's correct.
Speaker 3: Okay, so maybe I'm being overly dramatic about pointing to this, But what do you have to say about that, because I'm not seeing anybody, i mean outside of you know, the quick Twitter complaints and then poof, it's all gone because we're onto the next outrage or the next part of the outrage. But for you soaking that up, you know, your age of Transition's motif, the concept and the overriding interesting, particulate aspects of the man's scientific rise to godhood and AI and transhumanism and all that in context with this, there is something to be connected and said here, And I'm not qualified to do it all, but I'm qualified to point it out and observe it. But what can you make out of that that makes it? You know, that gives us an analysis that makes any sense of it? Do you have? I mean, I'm putting you on the spot obviously, but dude, this is this is a head scratcher, right What do you do with this?
Speaker 1: When you frame it that way? It actually makes me think of like this existential angle that there is. You know, there's the old sort of idea that when we're living correctly, we're living in the moment. We're not dwelling on what we've done wrong in the past, we're not thinking about what the future will be. We are simply living for the moment because there only truly is the present moment at all times. And that's like the correct centered way to exist right now, That's that is a truth. I believe that to be a truth in real life. Right when you take like a weird digitized version of what would appear to be the same thing. We're living in the moment within the digital similar croum. What it is is everything happening all at once, these millions of shouting voices, and if we're to take them in their instantaneous meaning, it means nothing. In fact, it's worse than that. It's misleading us as to any deeper truth or reality of anything. It's steering us away from that. But it's also kind of being presented to us as that's what it is. It's like, look, this is what the moment means. And if we're looking at like the digital mediated aspect of this, it's like you could, if one we're so inclined, exalt technology and say like, look at the wonderful world we have built. Isn't it great that we can know the truth at any given moment because of this wonderful You know, we're going to exalt the internet, We're going to exalt technology, We're going to exalt surveillance where you do all that right, and I know that there are people who would explicitly do that, and somehow they still get away with doing that. I don't know how. But then there's the implied aspect of that, which I think is more common, and I think a lot of people are subscribing to that, which is interesting. That's what I would say to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's almost like the spiritual and simultaneous experience of not yet only living in the simulation, but preparing it and bringing it to fruition by our actions, by our constructs that we're contributing to. We're literally creating the simulation that the future is going to exist after all else is destroyed. I mean, that's another philosophical way to experience this, and the disingenuous and disconnected nature of all of it. I mean, you know, again, you can boil it right down to you literally can do nothing about the alleged future or the imagined and reconstructed past that you might have clues about, but you can never touch it again. You only have this now, and that continues to only be what you have at all times, regardless of which point on the timeline you are on. You only have that one point because you are a singular thing. And that's fine, and that is a way to live, and that is a correct way to try and you know, navigate this situation. But in the case of all these distortions, I dare say we were no longer able to read the map that was provided, and that's clearly correct.
Speaker 1: And we're clearly putting faith into this right and a whole lot of it, because people are clearly ready and willing to believe all the stuff that's just thrown at them. And not only is it incorrect or or just you know, spur of the moment, people just frankly making things up as they go along, but it's of the nature where it's turning us against each other. It's like it's the left. It's the left that did this, and they're evil and we have to stop them because we're a good Christian nation and we can't live with these demons amongst us. Something has to be done. And so you get that familiar, all too familiar divide and conquer narrative in there. Isn't that interesting that just seems to pop up time and again for no reason, of course, there's no reason to that. It's funny how we know the reasons to things that will surely divide us. We're always certain of that, but we never, you know, see the overarching truth that we're always put in that position time and time again, we're not questioning that. So why are we being put into these divisive narratives? Why why why are these conversations which are not even debates, but sometimes they're wrongly framed as such. Why why are we always in this scenario? And part of it has to do with the actual architecture of these social media platforms are designed to be that way. That's definitely a part of it. And then you've got the users. It sounds like we're within the world of Tron. Now there's a Neutron movie coming out. I'm very excited. Actually, it sounds like we are the users that are choosing to, you know, take part in all the worst aspects of this. Some people are willfully doing that, and shame on them, and then others are more unconscious, and certainly, I mean all of us are. It's a subconscious thing for all of us. It's just, you know, I think that's a varying thing on an individual basis. And to those that are increasingly more conscious of what they are doing in the space, then we get into the we get into the more nefarious aspects of this. If we want to point fingers at you know, evil or something, it's that force that's getting people to agree on the terms of this nonsense.
Speaker 3: It demands, It demands the paraphrase animal farm. You know, all the animals are equal here, but some are more equal than others, and your experience will vary. And it's just that simple, you know. I mean, I'm serious. The range of possibility is there though, because look this, at the end of the day was a husband and father, a young man who just started his family. Yeah, but same individual, same account, same philosophical pedestal, same tribe thought it was funny when somebody else's father was beaten, died, burned up, crashed whatever. So ye, all animals are equal, but some are more equal than others. Yeah, I mean yeah, and you can't.
Speaker 1: You're saying the same. Yeah, you're giving the same essence of what I was saying about the karma aspect of this. Check that I do believe it's true. I do believe there is that aspect of it, And if you want to, we can't simply ignore that. I mean, that's just the plain simple truth. Doesn't make the deed of this correct, doesn't mean we're agreeing with that. It just means that there's that aspect to this going on.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: That's the thing is either murder of someone is acceptable or it's not. And this is the problem, the universal lie that has been thrust forward into the collective conversation, narratives, all of it. And it's not particular to one particular stripe, one particular anything. It is almost universal, you know, pretty much to the define what you know, define human creature. You know, generally you're gonna say they got a head, and they got you know, two arms and two legs. Not all of them do, but the magi already of them do, right, Yeah, So yes, the majority of that creature is also constantly telling themselves and everyone else the moral lie, the fallacy that murder's wrong. No, no, no, no, don't stop there, because you don't mean it. You're lying. Even the thoughts and prayers that are now coming from the left, when yes, indeed, they were pissed off about it when the right did it every time a shooter, you know, broke out into a school, thoughts and prayers, thoughts and prayers. But now it comes from the other side. Neither side was genuine about their thoughts and prayers. They may have given some thoughts, but they're not being genuine about you know, I have positive ideas and desires for you, and I'm even telling God about it. No, that's not what you're doing, and that's not what you always do, because at a certain point, you have a set of conditions by which a human being surrenders their right to breathe along with you. You have that in your mind. That's a guarantee. Now, some of them might be seen as reasonable from a societal contractor from a legal standpoint, etc. But legality and morality are not the same thing anyway. Back to it. They're lying to us, and most people are lying to themselves. Murders unacceptable unless and like a common thing might be, you know, pedophiles. They need to be murdered. That is a common state, and that comes out of people's mouths, and they believe that. They believe that because there is a moral high ground that they're standing on and they need. And I'm not saying I agree or disagree. I might tend to agree in most cases, but that doesn't mean that I wholeheartedly support that. Or maybe it's me, you know, telling some of that lie because I strive to be consistent, But most people do not. What they do is they prevaricate and create a condition or set of conditions by which they are intentionally violating their own moral construct. It's okay to kill them if they're in this particular land mass because they don't belong there. It's okay to kill them because they are these people who have something that is a substance they shouldn't have. It's okay to blow up a boat because there's eleven guys on at trafficking drugs. It's okay because this person made a cop nervous so they had to die. It's okay. You see what I'm getting at here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, yeah, you're getting me all excited about the Civil War. Everybody's talking about, Chuck, when does it start?
Speaker 3: Yeah, see, I'm not excited for it.
Speaker 1: Let's do let's let's do this, and everybody's talking so much about it. Sounds like a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But again, here here's another thing. Oh I want peace, But no you don't, because you're striving to do something that is mankind's recidivist crime against itself that is always committed. I mean, even again, quoting Charlie Kirk, you know what, We're at war, and unfortunately there are casualties in war, no matter what you know, because people would try and confront them with what about children that are getting killed? Well, sadly, even when we fought Nazi Germany, which was righteous German civilians died during that had to be done. Okay, again, you're drawing a ex line of acceptance for that, which you also, out of the other side of your mouth say is unacceptable. I'm just getting to it, and I'm not saying there shouldn't be a line. But man, we have a bit of confusion here. You know, it's almost come down to you know, you give me a dirty look, you showed me disrespect. I got to put a bullet in your ass. Wait a minute, that sounds like some people have known and they think that's worthy. See there you go, because the value they place on human life and the value that's been instilled upon them regarding human life is that my life isn't worth anything. The people all around me, their lives aren't worth anything. Well, how about the people on the video game screen or on the phone. There are people too, not really, they're just might as well just be NPCs. Okay, do you see what I'm getting at? So do I know what to do about it. No, but I think the first problem. You know, I hate to go all aa stupid on everybody, but first you got to recognize you have an issue if you're ever gonna have any hope of confronting it. So anyway, dude, I know I've I've repeated this point and I've tried to even you know, put different benchmarks on it. But it is what it is. Brother, I mean, you know, you do with it what you like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I think my bike is just to end this show now, which we will do and we'll move on to Better Territory and the Uncle Show. We'll move on to that because it's Friday at the Ochilly Raider Network and we're gonna do that. But yeah, I mean it it felt obligatory to talk about this, and it's just it's just really depressing to see the continuation of just these ridiculous arguments that we're trust into that it's just absurd and we need we need to start.
Speaker 3: And the fact is, yeah, you and I share, okay, but you and I share something where we are you know, part of the content creator ecosphere. We've spoken about politics, we've spoken about cultural issues. We are not part of the attention economy and the TikTokers know even though you know Uncle Enjoyce's tik tak and we got TikTok maybe, and what it doesn't matter. The point is that's not us. But it does cause us to reflect on these things, because it's like you and I have probably a mutual emotional reaction that we can't even articulate at this time regarding this, and I had the same sort of emotional reaction when I saw other media figures that were murdered as well, not just the ones I have stuff in common with. It gets you to like, well, now I'm doing an independent thing and this is the world we're in, heads up and I've had death threats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, people, It's that's the thing is like this is assimilar crum, yes, and these stupid lines of thought that were put into that are misleading and lead us in our wrong direction. That's one thing. But there is a real world aspect to this, where this is networks of people. There are agendas, there are definite directions that they are pushing their audiences in that are dangerous. Okay, that's very real, and there is an underhanded side to it, and real legitimate questions are Okay, to what extent is that all being done with intent, with purpose, knowing full well the ill nature of this, and just doing it anyway? And how much is it people doing what they do and just making justifications for their wrong actions and they've propagandized themselves and to think thinking that they do really have some sort of righteous crusade that they're waging on the world. I think it's a bit of both.
Speaker 3: And it cuts in multiple directions regarding current events, it really does. It's not about one party, one style, one platform one This is the you know, where is your responsibility? And you and I have talked about that too. You have a responsibility when you are communicating with a mass you just do you know, even if you just want to reduce it to the you don't screen fire in a you know, crowded theater from the stage. Not a good idea because why anyway, And I'm not saying the.
Speaker 1: Childe chuck, You're wrong. You're against free speech, you fool. That's a free speech issue. That's that gets to the crux of this, I think.
Speaker 3: And free speech is not consequence free and it also unfortunately not everybody interprets free speech as just speech some people demand that words are seen as weapons, and are they right or wrong? Sometimes apparently they are and sometimes they're not. And here we go. And what's the difference between, you know, using a bullet and throwing an insult to some people? Guess what? There isn't any I'm not saying they're right or not even mentally ill, and that's another thing. But anyway, sorry, dude, I would just want to leave it at that. And we got Uncle to do next, so why not, right, let's get to me.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Yeah, the Uncle Show coming right up the Chilly Radio Network Friday night. Thank you for listening to this again, God spropolis Osasure.
Speaker 7: What do you affect?
Speaker 3: Want the watch list In the comedy Hour Door Wanning.
Speaker 6: This is the comedy of man Talk.
Speaker 3: Here side Kicking Missus, side Kicking, Crazy Accidents in the crack.
Speaker 8: Room, Want It Won Uncle, the podcast Want Won Uncle, the podcast Get the Phones.
Speaker 9: Ringing crack Room Street Cream podcast.
Speaker 10: Podcast Wanting Wanting Wanting Uncle, the podcast Get the Drinks Not Then Both Shout Out.
Speaker 1: Show Booth Wanting Want It Uncle, the.
Speaker 4: Podcast Crazy Accidents Say Jim, crack Room Uncle, the podcast No More Government Tower, Government.
Speaker 1: Towers over Uncle.
Speaker 6: The podcast Comedy Conversation.
Speaker 10: Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell Sidekicks, Stop telling what those No Uncle.
Speaker 1: The podcast wan won It Want It Wanted?
Speaker 4: No cursing Uncle.
Speaker 6: The podcast.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swan explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the warstate dot com, revelation to conversation.
Speaker 6: You are the effect the silence broken through spoken.
Speaker 2: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Must from a time. What's not your line show.
Speaker 6: Fact, revelation, conation a devastation, revelation through conversation effect.
Speaker 11: You are the.
Speaker 12: Effect relations, conversation all stranger selling effect, revelation, conversation, concion through conversation, Oh shall lea effect?
Speaker 6: Revelation conversation gone and forgotten? What's show the effect? Beyond the place of Rath and fierce are the shame.
Speaker 11: Of here finds it shall find me. I'm afraid and that is not a braid.
Speaker 6: Debate not shot the scroll.
Speaker 2: I am the master of my fate.
Speaker 10: I am the chat enough my soul yo on the effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 12: The propaganda horse continued cashing in and act teach us about religion, keeping scoring at home?
Speaker 10: Are people you'd like to see beaten by wolves, dis dropped, dying soon the tangles with Dago, ticks and his continued golf stormy tour him when he streak, says God sparred him and decided a firefighter died from.
Speaker 6: Being Revelation conversation.
Speaker 1: Shall be a fact. You are the effect.
Speaker 6: You are the effect relation through conversation. But all praise no straight shall be revelation through conversation, through.
Speaker 11: Conversation, all restraints.
Speaker 6: Affect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 10: Through conversation, restraints will tell you effected revelation through conversation time as the dead from pold A, they whatever gotten from my indocorable soul in the couse of circumstance.
Speaker 7: I am not waste.
Speaker 6: No cry allows a chance. My head bloody about. You are the effect, the actually effect, complation through conversation, revelation, conversation she effect.
Speaker 11: You are the effect.
Speaker 6: You are the effect. Revelation through conversation, ball praise and straight.
Speaker 10: Revelation through conversation, revel true conversations restrain.
Speaker 6: Effect revelation through conversation.
Speaker 10: Conversation raised restrains affect revelation, conversation.
Speaker 13: Effect the dot Com radio network revelation.
Speaker 1: Sage, Go ahead, call it the.
Speaker 14: Truth about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 14: Tony Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Barrie answer weapons?
Speaker 3: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but.
Speaker 14: Okay, Oswald on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a real effort on the DFA assassination.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A S JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 4: Information Chili dot com.
Speaker 3: Hooney mooney, honey, mooney, hooney, Horney.
Speaker 4: This is a Moneysey podcast.
Speaker 7: Cod wait, cod wait, go wait here, Well, pick up your hands.
Speaker 4: Your cellphones and hi me and listen to I'll go to the podcast. Watch out.
Speaker 15: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this is because it's gonna.
Speaker 4: Hit the Yeah, Jompsons, I'll go the podcast.
Speaker 1: You were the same to Uncle the podcast. My name is Eron Nephew and I is the start of show Uncle.
Speaker 4: Hello, ladies and gentlemen, back up on the head. It's a Friday night and it's three eighty one.
Speaker 1: Yes, episode three eighty one. That sounds right to me. That Live Friday Night or Chili Radying Network. As always, thank you for being here. Everybody, however it is you're watching or listening to us, glad to have you. Maybe you're on TikTok, maybe you're on YouTube, maybe you're on a show dot com.
Speaker 4: Just a moment, I'm to my tune.
Speaker 1: Okay, you had an hour of viewers, which is far too long.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's too long, much too long.
Speaker 1: Thankfully that is now over.
Speaker 4: People, guess what you get twenty more minutes of me. There we go eaving it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you can call into the show. Call into that number now. Number is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. You call that, you'll be brought right on the show. We want to talk to you, so please and.
Speaker 4: To call tech people. I'm on it so can talk on the Tiktat show.
Speaker 1: Yes, I have the direct line to the TikTok Live chat. If anybody's there to join the chat, tell us what you think. I will see that the other chat looks like we have somebody in the chat at kick. Let's see if it's a real person. Oh it's fake. Let's jeez. It's okay. So we have count Pepper over at YouTube. How's it going, guy away as he says.
Speaker 4: Well, doing fine. I'm just getting started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're just getting started. It's very good. Let me see if I get rid of the spam here real quick, because.
Speaker 3: That's the sam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, why not eat spam?
Speaker 1: I'm adding for the Boston stare. Okay, So there that that comment's gone. We fixed that that. We've got Pepper over at YouTube. So now everything's right. Thank you everybody. Please do call in and join us. If you want to.
Speaker 3: Ask you about kick, let me ask you about real quick, real quick. Is it like fake spam where they try and send you somewhere like every once in a while. I used to get in my chat like porno, like come and check out these girls like for no reason.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, no, yeah, it's some and some ad for something. I didn't even see what that's for the older people, for the older people, young kids, Oh, I know the older people, but I I was doing perfectly.
Speaker 3: Clean stuff on YouTube before and all of a sudden, jumping into my chat was you know, if you want your maleness to be largeness, you know, come to our website. We've got the best deal. Ten dollars to get you started, you know, Like, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 4: They're dragging See that, that's what they dragging you in. That's how they drag you in.
Speaker 1: I know, a upolate they bring you down to their levels.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's a real shame, but that's why this whole scene works, doesn't it. So we're gonna try to stop that where it pops up. So I deleted that comment. Is not for something, it's I didn't even really see why. I just got rid of it. So it's gone now. It is a good part. It seems like that will happen at the beginning of the show sometimes. And I want to say, I'm trying it was kick this time. I feel like it's been kick in the past too. I don't kick as a particular problem or what I want to say.
Speaker 3: Yes, that indicates that there's a bot, that there's bots on the platform that jump on you the second you go live, which, by the way, speaking alive, I know, Uncle always wants to know this. We got one listener in Canada and our usual friend in Germany on the line, and outside of that, the rest of what's on Ocelli dot com is all over the US. Just wanted to let you know that, Uncle. And you know what's weird, we're actually losing some of the iPhone people on o'chelly dot com. I don't know. Yeah, maybe they've got better apps on some of these other apps for live streaming, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they come over to us though.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. Is look, sidekick collects those numbers, right, so he'll know who's been you do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the other who was on those is so I kick?
Speaker 3: Who who is on?
Speaker 1: Who is on our numbers?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Let me look at the stream here because we might have other tons. Doesn't look like many people are listening to us. I'll say that much for it. Let me see it was a TikTok live monitor. Say, yeah, we don't have many people watching on the livestream videos sadly. Okay, well, I've only guess I could report otherwise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've only got nineteen over here, Like I said, and seventeen of them are in the US and two of them are from outside the US. So I was just curious if you could see, you know, hey, look are people listening in Canada or Mexico or whatever. I did have somebody in Mexico during your show, but they didn't stay there. They went away.
Speaker 1: I think I think they like they went.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think when I joined you they went.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they were over at town.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You guys got candy.
Speaker 1: They like the button we've got yeah, this show. Yeah, the Canadians like Uncle the broadcast.
Speaker 4: They like my shows now they did. I've known something though on this Hove cooperation. He would all these talk shows.
Speaker 15: Mine pulls more at the United States and his for something that I don't know why, but it seems that way to me.
Speaker 3: Might you well, it depends on what Yeah, it depends on what week it is.
Speaker 15: Oh oh yeah, because I was just wondering that because it seems because it seems like it's all coming to me.
Speaker 4: You have the time, and and maybe he get one or two of them, but not that many.
Speaker 3: No, you know what if he has a guest, right, then he comes up a bit.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that picks up.
Speaker 3: To him, and every time you guys take a break, both of you take a hit from what I see, you.
Speaker 4: Know, so well yeah, yeah, yeah, I expect to get a hit when we take breaks.
Speaker 15: But like I was trying to tell him, tell me over again, keep it in case we do have a show for them.
Speaker 1: He wants us to pre record shows to play on my.
Speaker 15: Shows, if anything means because to keep them appetized, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I know you guys know what I mean. Mite, Oh yeah, I get it, I get it, And that's all I'm asking.
Speaker 3: You know, what might be easier to start with there, to get it started is instead of recording a whole separate show that you save, maybe take like two of the because you guys did some very short shows earlier before we started doing the live broadcast, right maybe yeah, maybe you got like a couple of the twenty minute shows, or you got you know, some short audio clips you can combine with an old short show and give them something that's a slightly different package that maybe a newer listener didn't get to hear.
Speaker 4: What do you think that's a good that's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I've actually considered that playing older shows because yeah, the content was a little bit different. It was a it was the same show, but it was a little different. We weren't live, for instance, they were short, and maybe put something like that together for just for when we're not here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a little for that.
Speaker 1: That could be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, if you like prepared three of those, right, you wouldn't have to worry about it for a month. And then if you came up with one extra one, right, you could cover you know, four breaks like that if you don't take a break, and then you know, we use them as we make them, as we needed, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that could work. It could work. It's crazy enough to work.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 3: Joined the chat room too, So there you go.
Speaker 1: Crazy accidents. Yep, uncle, crazy accidents is here. We're excited, crazy accidents. Let's get you on the phone. Ian's voice.
Speaker 9: We did.
Speaker 1: We need that, we need that. It's it's that would be very something, very special. So the day that that happens is going to be a special shot. We're waiting in anticipation. But in the meantime, anybody else can call three one seven, five, zero one six. We're putting the call for calls out. That's what we're doing. So we do on the show, we talk about topics. We put the call for calls out and that's pretty much what we do on the show. It's a humble presentation we put together. Uncle, we're not right.
Speaker 4: What do we need?
Speaker 1: Topics? Okay, so let's see here topics. Let's see boo uh.
Speaker 4: It's supposed to work on you.
Speaker 1: I know, I know I did a bad job. What we need to do is I need to convince my wife that her job is topic writer, because I know that she can write up a really good set of topics.
Speaker 4: Well, then that's your sign of that's your sign of the book.
Speaker 1: I need to convince her tell.
Speaker 15: Missus sake kick again on the show, because there's ining on that time.
Speaker 1: There's the other aspect of this conversation is that I'm blazy and I don't want to do it myself.
Speaker 15: I know that that's that's the number one subject I've been trying to push you in.
Speaker 4: I don't I'm doing the pushing.
Speaker 1: The sad thing is we hit that topic so often. We need a new topic to talk about, and I'm trying here.
Speaker 3: Oh hey, I'll tell you what. Why don't we Why don't we create one. Just improv right here, and now tell you what you do. Uncle. If you give me a general area, right, I will concoct a question or a point of discussion that I'm almost certain you'll never have thought of before, and we'll work with the spirit of the show. But you tell me sports, food, you know, cars, TV shows, cartoons. Tell me a general area and give me like ten seconds, and I'll create an idea right here. And now.
Speaker 4: Let's see what is.
Speaker 1: The overall firs first race race cars? There we go, race course?
Speaker 4: What do we talk about that?
Speaker 3: Okay, instantly, here's my idea. You've watched racecar movies, right, I mean you love Tom Cruise, Days of Thunder right, and you've probably watched the Ricky Bobby thing?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 3: What was that called?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Talent Talidating Nights?
Speaker 3: Okay, So how many racecar movies have you watched? And do you have one that you think the audience should watch? Why tell us about it. What's your favorite race car movie? And which one do you want to tell your audience you need to see this one? Racecar movies?
Speaker 8: Oh, the one's Tom Flues Okay, he comes in it in a race.
Speaker 4: And he they they make a kind of a deal go around and circle.
Speaker 1: Days of Thunder.
Speaker 4: That's it, Days of Thunder.
Speaker 15: I've watched that man, let's say, a few times, and that seemed a bit.
Speaker 4: Interesting on on his side.
Speaker 1: Okay, Days of Thunder great great driving movie, great car racing.
Speaker 15: Racing movie, like like they have on the race cause in this on Sundays, but but differently there you go.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, Days of Thunder right was a nineteen ninety movie, right, and it did feature Tom Cruise. Like you said, what is the what is the good reason to watch it? Though? Is it just exciting? I mean, do you like Robert Duball and Randy Quaid, Nicole Kidman's in it? I mean, is there a special part of the story or do you just like the actors or you enjoy the races.
Speaker 4: The laces and was it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: I forgot was that lady in it?
Speaker 1: There had to be. I remember I liked the lady in it.
Speaker 4: I forgot who she was and the vases. Yes, yeah, the I forget.
Speaker 1: I never saw the movie. I was a little bit. I was fairly young at the time, and the only thing I won I could have watched it. I didn't. The one thing I remember hearing about the movie was that it was very long. It is one of the earliest movies I remember people talking about, like, man, they made that movie really long. That could have been shorter. That's all I really know about it. So there's a lot of racing, and there had to have been a lot of the other material Chuck's talking about otherned racing for the movie to last that long, I would think fair enough.
Speaker 3: Strange strange fact, there's gonna there's a sequel currently in uh in development, just so you know they're there. As of twenty twenty four, they started working on a sequel for Days of Thunder.
Speaker 1: Oh uncle, what do you say about that?
Speaker 15: WHOA, that's interesting. Well, now, well, of course there's another one. We all should know this one A sure accept it to It's not race cause it's planes. I think I know I'm going with this.
Speaker 3: We gotta be going top Gun, got it?
Speaker 4: Hey, that man knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: I know where he's going.
Speaker 4: Top Gun is oparished. And but what got me on the second one.
Speaker 15: Was team teaching, he said, he said at the end of the first one, Hughison, he said, at the end of the first one, he wanted to be an instructor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so what was he in the second one?
Speaker 1: Of course he was an instructor.
Speaker 4: There you go, here's what he's then. And that's what he said to the other guy when he was in the first one. If you remembered, I don't to listen to that part.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: I heard it.
Speaker 1: I forgot to remember.
Speaker 15: You heard that part and said I would like to be an instructor. The surgeon said true and it came true.
Speaker 3: Right, Just to say crazy accidents is adding to the discussion, just so you know you're in the chat. And he wants to well, he says, I bet he liked Cannonball Run. Now, there was a couple of Cannonball Run movies, and you might remember those, uncle, if I remind you a little, uh, there was let me Burt Reynolds was in him. I think, yes, yes, yes, they were comedies. But that's another racing car racing movies bane.
Speaker 15: And they also also we can go between that and also I also like another subject. Come to think of it, now that you said that one when Burt Reynolds.
Speaker 4: Burt Reynolds was in another one, the Longest Run.
Speaker 1: Everybody hear that one, The Longest Run yeah, are you.
Speaker 3: Are you referencing smoking in the Bandit where they make the big long trip.
Speaker 1: No, not that one, the longest run, longest, longest, hardest.
Speaker 3: Yard the football movie.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, okay, right right right, that's what I meant. Okay, okay, I got longest yard. I was something. It's something we're gonna talk about that they had. They had an interesting thing about that one they had.
Speaker 15: Okay, we got the prisoners here and the guards here.
Speaker 4: I want to make this is the guy in charge of the whole operation.
Speaker 3: Oh oh no, we might have actually just lost Aaron. Okay, guys, if Aaron doesn't figure it out and return right away, uh, I don't know what we're going to do. Let me see here. Let me just quickly sort this out. Sorry that I am filling your air. That was not the intent. But somehow or other, Aaron has lost connection with me here, probably doesn't even realize it. Hopefully he'll figure it out quickly, because we were just getting into a discussion here and I wanted to find out, you know, since he likes the longest yard, which one he likes? But I don't know. I guess we'll take a break and see what we can do Yeah, stick around theo'chelli dot com radio network. We'll continue to broadcast and we'll get.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 4: For more information, The Warstate dot.
Speaker 7: Com jab Attack. What You Make a Fast by My Mom my time, your buckast down.
Speaker 11: No boy's call that tell you go back long wait you dump check outs.
Speaker 4: To you tonight.
Speaker 7: You're my contents un.
Speaker 1: From the breaks that he had and slim fis make.
Speaker 3: Her what.
Speaker 7: I looping down on you?
Speaker 2: What you want to see that?
Speaker 11: All right? Go down on you.
Speaker 3: Snow by.
Speaker 16: Snow snow ball.
Speaker 11: Where now no.
Speaker 16: Scows the giant sna die.
Speaker 2: No, that's what you say when I say that's not what.
Speaker 11: I'm like, say you so out the giant.
Speaker 2: I can't continue, my mother can't.
Speaker 11: Reap it shut a break my back and I got away from me the first.
Speaker 16: I talked about to tell us I can jumpecast now don't?
Speaker 6: Will you.
Speaker 11: Now scoll the.
Speaker 4: Maretha Scoll?
Speaker 3: Did you expressed my caller stools? There anyone else who happens to get on the air of Keelly dot com do not necessarily reflect the Usiplelly dot com or check Lli, and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might ensue.
Speaker 13: Thank you dot com radio.
Speaker 3: Okay, strange thing. I've waited a few minutes here trying to reconnect with Aaron, and I am unable to do so, so I'm not sure if he gave up or UH has any issue. It's possible the power went out something like that, and I will have have to uh find a way to call in my guess, because I don't know what happened. So I'm gonna see if I can get a hold of missus O and her phone and see if we can give airon a call, I guess, and I'll run maybe some music for a couple more minutes, but if not, I might close it out with Uncle's outro music and just move on from there.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And that might be the end of things for tonight. I'm not sure, but let's see what we can do, stick around and find out. I guess.
Speaker 13: Radio saber, come.
Speaker 16: Why don't get one time around?
Speaker 3: So jump we'll.
Speaker 2: Burn it off the no no, no, some of you have seen the.
Speaker 16: Farthest one and one wild and for the smallest drunken sex and.
Speaker 2: Three streets alive the latest dot I've never been so.
Speaker 6: No no no, hell.
Speaker 16: Hell hell.
Speaker 11: Hell Boma.
Speaker 2: It was rolling final.
Speaker 16: I got sign that the white shirt describing a silent webing family company.
Speaker 4: No no, no, el, Oh, go.
Speaker 14: Ahead, call it about the JFA assassination.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, what do you want to know, Toddy.
Speaker 14: Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry answer weapons.
Speaker 3: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 14: But okay, Oswald was on the building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a real effort on the Dafay assassination in claim.
Speaker 3: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at ki as jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words, thank you.
Speaker 14: For all the great information.
Speaker 17: In Denial Secret Wars with air Strikes and Tanks by Larryhncock. Secret Wars became a staple of US covert operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book in Denial rips the cover off many of them using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial secret wars with air strikes and tanks Larryhancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com. Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical fort O Chili dot com. Hey guys, look, I called Aaron, I got his voicemail, and I don't know.
Speaker 3: They could have lost power, I suppose. I don't know what's going on in California. Maybe there's a local issue or something. But first time ever I have no clue what happened. You guys have been left in the dark before when I lost powers, most famously, it was fun tonight at my house got hit by lightning. I think that happened when I was producing the Donald Jeffrey Show. Anyway, I was looking forward to pushing Uncle into some movie discussions. I definitely wanted to continue on with the stream of thought. Oh, he's on Twitch right now. Can somebody message him on Twitch and tell him to rejoin me on oatelly dot com. I'll put him back on right away. You know, two different versions of the show. Maybe could be the UFOs or swarming, says face shifter. Dude, that's really weird. I don't have the Twitch channel lined up, But if somebody can go into that chat and say, hey, you're not on o'chelli dot com, Chuck is sitting there trying to call you and stuff and figure out what happened. Uh, he's trying to connect now, I'm told in that case, I'll shut off my mic, you know, as soon as he rejoins. If he rejoins by a you know, I think I'm still on the jitsy well not according to me or not. Okay, Well, let's see if I can jump and reload, because somehow we're not on the same jitsy are we Nope, not at all.
Speaker 5: So what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 3: Is see what happens if I reload my jitsy page and see if I can bring air and back. Because this is a new issue waiting for the connection, and now I am joining the meeting again, same meeting that.
Speaker 5: Aaron should be in and wasn't. Mm hmmm, hello, hm hmm.
Speaker 3: They is Chuck, Hey, there is Aaron returning to air.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey hello, oh okay, So what I had to do was close the jitsy window and reopen it. For some reason, I don't know what that's all about.
Speaker 3: Well, somehow or other, you suddenly fell right off. And now of course you have your setting your setting issue again with the audio. Really yeah, now you're back. Everything's back?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, okay, there's there's a good microphone.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, I'm sitting here playing audio. I tried. You'll you'll find a voicemail where I said, I don't know where you are. I'm trying to call you. What happened? I hope everything's okay?
Speaker 1: Uh shows that on my actual phone?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I don't have that thing in here, Are you crazy, Chuck? I don't carry that thing up here.
Speaker 3: Well no, but I figured if somehow you lost I thought, if you lost power or you know, lost internet, you might grab your phone.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, no, no, just for some reason, the jitsy window stopped working. I don't know what that means, but now I know what to do. In this case, I'll just close the jitsy window and I'll go back into it.
Speaker 3: I guess I'll need a minute.
Speaker 4: What's going on with this ginger window?
Speaker 1: Uncle? Uncle, let the people know what just happened.
Speaker 4: We had to blow up on jitch.
Speaker 1: You it blew it, blew us.
Speaker 4: Up, blew us up and stopped.
Speaker 1: Why we're blowing up? And we don't understand why we're blowing up, but we are okay, So what's happening?
Speaker 3: Full credit. I'm in the middle of asking another movie question. You guys are gone. So I go to a break and in the chat room, a creative accident says, hey, he's still broadcasting on Twitch and I'm like, oh, he ain't with me, he's gone.
Speaker 1: So we never lost our stream. On the videos, it looks like, yeah, they're all up and running so.
Speaker 3: Many so yeah, So I asked him, can you put in the chat over there that Chuck is like broadcasting without you. Uh yeah.
Speaker 1: We saw that. We saw that, and that's that's what made us. I kind of suspected that might have been going on, just because I didn't hear you interject anything. Right, Wait, manute, what's going on? Did we lose Chuck? And I saw that? I think Popper was the one that said that that I saw, and then it went from there and we've figured it out.
Speaker 3: Well, now you have two different weird versions of the show. Now you could.
Speaker 4: Like the video version of the show.
Speaker 3: The video version is.
Speaker 4: Now we've got two visions.
Speaker 3: We have one.
Speaker 1: Ah, we got two different visions.
Speaker 3: So okay. So where I was at, by the way, before I get to the creative accidents, is really insisting on this question about fish. We'll get there in a sec.
Speaker 1: But you mention fish, we saw that. I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm coughing still a little bit. The thing I was trying to ask you about before we got cut off, though, is you said the Longest Yard, and I said, okay, great. But here's the thing about the Longest Yard. There's more than one Longest Yard movie.
Speaker 4: I mean it, there's a couple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they remade it a few years ago. Right.
Speaker 15: Oh, I we're gonna have to stop that then, because I'm want to fool you one without half to going on and on and on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know the strange well, the strange thing is they remade it right, the first one I think let me double check this to make sure. But the first one had Burt Reynolds as the star. The second one Burt Reynolds is also in it, but he's like a side character, I think, and Adam Sandler was the main guy or something.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, yes, yes, I do remember that. Yeah, now I remembered. Yeah, yeah, you may so.
Speaker 15: Actually, then you're saying this could be a two pont series where we could put together.
Speaker 4: We're putting these together when we're not he oh.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know when. I have no idea what we're even doing right now.
Speaker 3: I was just throwing you playing with the I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what's happening.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he's doing with the knobs. I'm just telling you that. Look, there was the Longest Yard made in nineteen seventy four, and there was one made in two thousand and five. Okay, so both movies happen to have Burt Reynolds at him. But I was wondering which one is it that you said that you thought was a great movie. Is it both of them or just one? That's all?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's it. That's right, that's right. It is both of them both. Okay, both of them were. But because he was a good.
Speaker 15: But that quarterbank and a torka on his playing fields, he knew what he was talking about.
Speaker 1: That is, he knew what he was sorrying about. Okay, that's cool. I have never seen the movie by no, I need to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you need to see that one.
Speaker 3: These guys are in prison.
Speaker 18: It's they are prison people. And the guns that it was a gun again the prisoners, right, because one and they was in let's play football. And then it goes and the officials with the Z boys.
Speaker 4: They got who with the Z was? No in the whole thing. Well, I forgot who the zbras were.
Speaker 3: It was this whole thing than that. Yeah, the guards are playing the inmates, right, and so they're playing, you know, they get something out of it if they play or whatever. And they make the one guy play because in both movies there's a star, you know, a star football player that's in prison who now has to create a whole team and get these you know, crazy prisoners. And it's kind of comedy, you know, it's it's it's all comedy stuff there, you know, it's funny. They can't even fit it. One guy in the pants, he's so big, you know, all kinds of craziness, right, you remember that, Yeah, Yeah, that was it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But in the one movie, Burt Reynolds is the star guy in nineteen seventy four, he's still young enough to maybe be a football player. But in the two thousand and whatever, then Adam Sandler's the star and Burt Reynolds is just an old prisoner in there who used to be a star also, and then he gets involved. Anyway, there's a whole thing that goes on there. But the point is it's almost like it's a remake. But it's almost like two movies. You could watch and say it's a same story because now that guy's still in prison as a football player, and now there's a new football player in the prison. You know what I mean.
Speaker 15: Okay, we can say that any saying this is a two point movie, right.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure you say that out. It sounds like that that.
Speaker 15: There's two like he would was talking about there's two people in the same movie. But you have he was one star and the other guy was the other star, so you had that you should put that.
Speaker 4: Down when you edit it right, when you edit it, whoever.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna edit this together, So saw me do it to say that at some point, you know, when I edit this together, I'm gonna make this somehow makes sense. I promise. I promise I know how to do that. I'm not sure yet how I do that.
Speaker 3: That's the thing about these two movies is even though it's supposed to be a remake, it kind of makes sense, is if it's it's part two, you think both anyways. So Creative Accidents is asking about this fish all right, and I know he wants fish, okay, So do you want to explain it, Aaron, because you have the stuff too, right, he sent you the pictures.
Speaker 1: Ah, I kind of see it in o'chelli chat room, but it's small and I'm not able to pull it up.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I think you're going to explain it shat Okay, So you explain.
Speaker 3: It, Yeah, no problem, okay. So he wants to know if you want to go on tiktac and try this stuff from Copenhagen, Denmark. Okay, Which is there's this challenge on YouTube now a lot of people are doing. And what it is is that there's hundreds of videos with people from around the globe. I'm reading this trying to eat a special sweetest delicacy out of a can. Swedes call it now. I'm probably going to say this wrong, but surescreaming sour herring, and it's fermented herring that has been trapped inside a can for around three to four months. If you dare to open one, be prepared for juices spraying far due to high pressure created by gases from the fermentation process. Anyway, people are having a challenge on there. Can you eat it okay? And not you know, freak out trying to eat it or spit it out or whatever. That's the big challenge. It's highly advised to enjoy sure string outdoors. The pungent smell is described as anything from bad eggs to decomposed body. Oh wow, but oh.
Speaker 1: God, is that bad?
Speaker 3: But it's fermented fish. It's meant to be. Even say it's a delicacy. Well, I don't know either, you like that would be the point.
Speaker 1: I know, I know about the pickled herring and stuff that this is. This is Scandinavian, right, is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 3: This is it says from Copenhagen, Denmark and Swedes call it this, you know, and it's sour herring. Okay, it's lemented and it's been trapped inside a can for around three to four months, it says, So, all right, anyway, I don't know anything about this. This is creative accidents deal. He's saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what he's going to.
Speaker 4: I hope it's not in a grocery store.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This they seldom some grocery stores.
Speaker 1: Yes they do, they do, Yes, yeah, I guess they do.
Speaker 4: I must go shopping.
Speaker 1: I must see what this now, see my I feel like I remember my wife talking about this her father.
Speaker 3: Okay, I thought that he.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's exactly what we're talking about, but I know that, like I want to say, he called it like pickled herring that you and I thought. I remember the description being they would come in a jar, and that he liked it. That I could have sworn that was something that he like. Yeah, I remember it being Scandinavian and I don't know that's that's what it makes me think of. So I don't know, okay, but according to him, that's good.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Okay, pickled herring is one thing. This is fermented hearing, so it's slightly different process. Yeah, pickling is one. You know. You have you ever done any canning or pickling?
Speaker 19: Ah?
Speaker 1: My mom used to do it all the time, but myself, I don't remember actually doing any of it myself, to be honest.
Speaker 3: No, okay, well trust me. Pickling is different than fermenting. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I got you. Yeah, yeah, you get it exactly.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 1: Fermenting your purposely aging it, right, and the pickling you're trying to preserve. You are preserving it by the process itself. It preserves it very well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but remember it changes it much like you know, the most obvious example being a cucumber turned to a pickle. Right, It's a totally different thing. It's used differently. Nobody says, you know, give me some cucumber on my hamburger. I mean maybe in California, but I mean pickles on hamburger. You go, oh, yeah, that's normal. But if I said to you, cucumber on hamburger, you go ew right, But it's the same thing, just one picked right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: I'm asking uncle, you know, uncle, do you like you like cucumbers on your burger, Uncle. I think he comes up with there we go. I mean, sounds like a good tik tak video you can make. You should.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: And speaking of tik Tak, we had somebody they're probably not there anymore, but somebody called te te Oil for life too, asking if they remember him or her at them.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't do you remember that person, uncle, I don't. I don't know somebody ever at TikTok, but we saw you comment and thank you. They're not all right thank you anyway. But uh yeah, fermented fish, Yeah, that sounds like it could be rough. I don't know. But these challenge videos, uncle, that's how they work. They're very popular, is these challenges.
Speaker 4: Boy, problem is.
Speaker 3: I can get it.
Speaker 4: But those yeah, that's the main pump. And if we go through.
Speaker 15: This, for example, fish thing that everybody but we're talking about, I don't know how it would tanged.
Speaker 4: That's the big foot.
Speaker 1: Apparently they're saying, they're saying it's bad. Yeah, it's it's tough. We still don't have any calls. This is unusual.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've had people freak out by anchovies, you know, like I eat an anchovy, and they're like, oh my god, that smells terrible.
Speaker 5: But I like anchovies.
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, they're nothing. They're just what they are is a bunch of salt. That's all I taste. I eat does they're they're they're good.
Speaker 3: They don't like salty and greasy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mind them at all.
Speaker 4: So no, no, no, you can have on a on the pizza.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, it's fine. It's again, it's a little saltier than I probably would like, but it's not bad, and they're okay.
Speaker 3: And when it comes to canned fish, I mean I enjoy sardines when I can afford them u and some people are gross, Like.
Speaker 4: There's a thing I can talk about.
Speaker 15: Play a couple of sardines and I'm putting a lot of food on that.
Speaker 1: There we go, sardine time.
Speaker 4: We are still waiting to do the meatloaft.
Speaker 3: Just don't just don't sardines, all right, don't put the sour krat with the sardines. That's please, don't do that.
Speaker 4: No, silent con isn't.
Speaker 3: Like solid craw.
Speaker 1: That's part of your style fish style, Bud.
Speaker 15: You're still talking about that because I kick have this guy he's still talking about the.
Speaker 4: Slad crowd.
Speaker 3: It's almost like people used to go after what is called chocolate covered ance. You know, you know that was the thing, uncle? Did you know that? But what I'm not making a joke? Covered ans?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember that as as a craze. Yeah, you don't remember that being a thing, uncle, Chocolate covered ants. That was like a big thing in the eighties. I want to say it became.
Speaker 15: A look at what you and the sun's eating this this chocolate mixing something in the bread mixed on.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that was cool and.
Speaker 4: It's a it's instead of dark.
Speaker 1: Are you talking?
Speaker 4: Punut? Put it?
Speaker 15: But not?
Speaker 1: You got forgot that bread?
Speaker 4: That the same things you got?
Speaker 1: Stuff is good? You tell you got?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Okay, man, you tell it is good.
Speaker 1: I don't know how anybody went like that.
Speaker 4: Here we go again with that.
Speaker 1: That's very easy to eat, Like these other things are describing.
Speaker 3: Other people say they won't eat fluff either. Have you ever had a fluff or a nutter? Uncle? About that?
Speaker 5: On a sandwich?
Speaker 3: The marshmallow, marshmallow fluff? I am with peanut butter.
Speaker 4: Camp camput camp camps, camp camps.
Speaker 1: Oh I camp you ate that? Oh yeah? Yeah, Okay, that sounds like something that would happen. Okay, cool, that's.
Speaker 3: Chuck.
Speaker 1: Are we at the end? Are we at the end of the show?
Speaker 3: Is this the end?
Speaker 1: I'm losing track of reality?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm talking about this man one single?
Speaker 7: Cool?
Speaker 4: What's blow with these people?
Speaker 3: We lost time, you know, with the with with the going off air there maybe some people tuned away. No, no, I saw Jimmy James that called at one point, but then I think he hung up, and uh no, we got a little bit of time left still the way I see it, because we should be at the end, but because of the loss of air, you got about like five more minutes or so.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Well, there's enough time in that amount of time that somebody could potentially call or punting a number up. Put that number in three nine five two seven, five zero one six. You can still call. We'd like to hear from you, so dial up the number. Join us in these last few minutes. But if not, uncle, we've got so many topics. We already talked about Bigfoot, We already talked about Burt Reynolds driving a car and playing football.
Speaker 15: Call the Day Night, Who is this lovely Jimmy James hy you Hey.
Speaker 3: Jimmy, ask and you shall receive. Right here we go.
Speaker 1: See, let's see who it is.
Speaker 3: Hey, you're live eight five six, Okay, I hear it.
Speaker 1: Say hey.
Speaker 15: Hey man, oh count mind account man, you're the first caller today.
Speaker 13: How to call in?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 3: Getting right here in Jersey?
Speaker 1: Ayeah it is. We appreciate that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's in Jersey. The producer, he knows how it is.
Speaker 1: He's been there before.
Speaker 4: He's been there and done that.
Speaker 1: They've done that, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing wrong with that, right.
Speaker 5: I love them as.
Speaker 1: Oh there we go. Love of food products, uncle, that's what we got going on here. We're gonna make the cucumber burger. We're gonna make fluffer a nutters. We're gonna keep making food and video game content for the online audience. We're doing a good job.
Speaker 4: Uncle, We're just not well. We've been busy at last for a couple of days with the with the soccer.
Speaker 15: Yeah, soccer seasons in soccer season, so we haven't been able to get normal things.
Speaker 1: Man, Then what is normal? You there?
Speaker 3: You have it real quick. There's also a question in the chat about if there's any Robin news.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, one no, he's gonna mention. How is that man doing?
Speaker 1: I can't get a hold of him on Instagram. It says I opened up Instagram. I messaged him like that week ago. Still nothing. It says he's active, but I don't know what that means. Might just mean that he had the app open on his phone or something. But I haven't heard back, so I don't know what's going on. I don't know if anybody else has, but I haven't.
Speaker 3: Oh what's the U all video? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was on TikTok?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Uncle? When was that? Was that the one where we were doing the moving. That's one of the TikTok videos?
Speaker 15: Oh yeah, yeah, that's the video on the moving my removing her sister into her appointment.
Speaker 4: That was a tic tac thing that I that that we put that he put together.
Speaker 15: Yep, okay, So if anybody wanted to know what it was, it was I'm moving into appointment, take out his stuff.
Speaker 1: There's more videos where I came from. Pupper. Do you have tiktaca, I do?
Speaker 3: I follow you on there.
Speaker 19: The problem TikTok is I always clear my cookies on Donnie's in my computer, just by default and TikTok doesn't like me to log in like more than once every two or three weeks for summer.
Speaker 3: I am following on there.
Speaker 4: What's want we do?
Speaker 19: And then if I forget my password for it? So if I get it wrong, then it lost me out.
Speaker 3: I don't get to try again for some.
Speaker 4: Reason, perfect puffect.
Speaker 3: I haven't I follow you on there.
Speaker 4: No you need to do is minmo wise numbers, memoris. You can get on it.
Speaker 3: I remember, remember.
Speaker 4: Password and and and then you can follow me.
Speaker 1: Very important that tip.
Speaker 3: Actually I do remember. I'm following you on tech.
Speaker 1: I remember, yeah you you you had one video posted when I saw it. Have you posted several videos? I remember the one it had like the cartoon dog was your voice or something? Was that it?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 1: I know I remember you? Oh yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 19: Posted like three TikTok. And then I sometimes make some stuff on Instagram. Yeah, like big talk shows.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll go.
Speaker 19: I make I make clips as if like it's a highlight but from a fake show.
Speaker 4: I like that fake chill.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 4: You know I told you the story about my neighbor.
Speaker 3: The car.
Speaker 15: Yeah, the TikTok thing, I walked the dog come with I thought, I got in touch with him, and I told him I'm on TikTok Oh yeah, and and and and and I showed him and he said, oh there, yeah, I'm got you now.
Speaker 4: So now I'm connected with.
Speaker 1: Him, Uncle, some serious networks to that good.
Speaker 15: This man too busy to do things, and he didn't know how to do the show. Yeah, and and and and the things. From that day on, he's been following me and I and he's been throwing.
Speaker 1: Over to me some stuff, been throwing some stuff over.
Speaker 4: So I'm now contacted with him.
Speaker 1: There. We got to make those connections as your peers, uncle, That's what I've been doing.
Speaker 15: What you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not successfully, No, you're doing a good job.
Speaker 4: Because I've now been on tick tank quite.
Speaker 1: A while now, been a minute. We're doing pretty good.
Speaker 4: I'm I've been playing in it and adding things.
Speaker 1: There. Food, but yeah, yeah, it goes. It goes pretty good. You make the right thing and people definitely watch it a lot.
Speaker 15: There is one thing that was really interesting today. We did a show with the Sun's Machines with a new one.
Speaker 1: Because a video game.
Speaker 4: A video game, they love it. People.
Speaker 15: I mean two things that are good my food and that one and that and his Those are my two top subjects. So if I keep playing those two things subjects up, pick up, I'll pick up what I left off.
Speaker 1: That's all. That's all.
Speaker 4: It takes it. You've got to understand what do they like?
Speaker 1: Papa. You're going it's the key to social media success.
Speaker 4: Collect going to keep going.
Speaker 1: Know your audience? Yeah, yeah, I know your audience. That's yeah, yeah, in instant I'm not sure we have an audience, but the one we do we know, we know Pupper, we know him, and we know he's part of the off audience doing this right. Well, we know that we're talking to him on the phone.
Speaker 4: For gonna say yeah, yeah, we're talking to him.
Speaker 1: Gosh, we're doing a good job. I'm thinking, No, that's gonna what's up shot? What's up shot?
Speaker 4: That's gonna go?
Speaker 1: Put?
Speaker 4: What are we talking? I didn't say, Oh, who's this?
Speaker 3: I didn't say anything.
Speaker 1: You didn't. Oh I could have sworn you did. Uh talking to I'm hearing the voices in my head. It's just another day.
Speaker 4: For talking pup. Just a minute ago, you were.
Speaker 3: You play You play with thea You play with the knobs too much and you might go blind or hear voices in your head just saying yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What he does.
Speaker 4: That's when he does. That's him.
Speaker 1: Every every show.
Speaker 4: I mean, when you don't touch pfe playing room like that and it messes up.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: The thing is, I keep adding more and more graphics, so therefore I want to add them into the show more so I get a little bit lost in the graphics sometimes. And in fact, truth be told, I just thought of another graphic I could put in. I think I need a graphic for knobs. I need to get a knob graphic because it comes up on the show a lot. Wait a minute, so it deserves its own graph.
Speaker 4: Is a is a one computer thing half an extra one like that?
Speaker 1: And he's mentioned I don't need an extra computer.
Speaker 4: All I look, button not on the computer.
Speaker 1: I don't even need I don't even need to. I don't even need to hardwire a button like I'm adding a kill switch into a guitar or anything like that. All I have to do is download a gift image and put it into uh uh obs and play around with it and make another one of these graphics like this. Okay, that's that's it. Uncle. And since we talked about knobs so much, I need one of those.
Speaker 4: It's all you need to do, so I mean, but how do you get a mean? Then?
Speaker 1: My name is question wizardry, wizardry. It's all part of the UH magic behind the scenes that I can't hear. But Uncle, I think it's shout out time. What do you say?
Speaker 4: We got a public U foosh.
Speaker 19: Yeah, shout out, well, bus shout out more of an idea.
Speaker 6: The knobs should be like you.
Speaker 19: Can record Uncle turning knobs the graphic me.
Speaker 4: And what im about missus sunk?
Speaker 1: There we go, shout out to the knobs, the phils I got all right, all right, sounds good. Thank you for calling Pupper. We really appreciate me. It's always good to talk here. So we'll see you soon.
Speaker 3: You know. You know what, how about you your paged Uncle's head into the meme where but they go to eleven? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, going to eleven? Yeah yeah, Nigel saying it goes to eleven. That could be a good one to find to add into the UH. The graphic and there's a.
Speaker 3: New there's a new spinal tap movie coming out soon too.
Speaker 1: I've heard about that. And what spinal tap? You know that movie? Uncle?
Speaker 4: No, I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 1: It's a mockumentary. That's it's pretty funny, pretty funny. It's a classic, definitely funny. Let's see here. Uh, who's the next on the shout out list? Uncle?
Speaker 4: You know, I guess and knows. It's been talking.
Speaker 1: A shout out to shout out to all our tic tackers. Glad to have you. Thank you for the likes you sending now, thank you for watching. Uh, shout out to Robin if you're out there. I hope we can talk to you soon. I hope you're doing okay. I don't even know how you're doing, but shout out. That's it. I guess who's the next shout out? Uncle?
Speaker 4: Does Jake one too?
Speaker 1: Chuck? You got shot shout outs?
Speaker 3: Let's see a shout out to everybody who's stuck with us. When we lost the uncle and Aaron for a while during the broadcast, how about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they don't need us Uncle Chuck. Chuck has got things covered and he can fill in for us. He's got the uncle bought. It's all. Yeah, you can just use generative AI to place.
Speaker 4: We have some of the problem of when we're not here. I think we have a problem to fix that. And that's the showout for that for these people that if that for that's for one.
Speaker 15: The others are hoping. Everybody who was listening in Anastown.
Speaker 1: Is so okay. So thank you everybody. Uncle Theepodcast dot com live on our Chili Radio network at Chili dot com every Friday night at Uncle Podcast on YouTube on twitch, Rob Bull x TikTok, thank you for following on all of our things and why do you bring us home for a week? Couple, goodbye,