Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Occult Rejects episode. This episode got a very very special guest, somebody I've been asking for a long time actually come on the show, and he's finally here, and that just as a co host, he's actually the guest providing the topic. So that's even more of a mind blower and I cannot wait to hear what he's got to say. But before we introduce Trebles Garcia, let me introduce the rest of the crew that is joining us today. And we got Judith the Loon. What is going on? Judith? Thank you very much for making it again? How are you today?
Speaker 4: I'm fine.
Speaker 5: It's my pleasure and thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course you want to let everybody know where they can fund your YouTube channel or anything else you got.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, you can find me on the loan, on YouTube and on x awesome.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. I appreciate you making it. And we got Jewels. What is going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 5: What is up?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 7: It's good to be back again. We had a banger of an episode last night. Guys, what's going on? If you don't know me by now. I'm Jewels, host of the Gray Pill podcast and a few other shows that I do. Yeah, I want to follow me, go over to Twitter at gray Pill pot on x and if you want to support the show, Patreon is the best way to do that, and we do es so Terry book review Nick is usually.
Speaker 5: On there with us Gods of the Morning. Would you see it?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, morning, would you here, Judith? It's great to meet you as well, and it's good to see my friends. I wish Catalysts stay with us, it seems. And uh, it's good to see Bennett Trebles doc. A lot of familiar faces, so a lot of good people here, good company.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be a good show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, it's definitely gonna be interesting. Thank you very much for makeing it my bed, sir. How are you?
Speaker 8: We're doing well for thanks for having me. I'm I'm gonna say it. I announced that I actually have a book that just came out, guys, called The War Called the War you didn't know you were in Understanding unders the Spirit Battle guys, and so just so everyone knows too. It's free on on Amazon until Sunday, and.
Speaker 9: The book is free so go ahead and check that out.
Speaker 8: Otherwise, Uh, I am the host of the Broadcasting Seeds podcast and you can find me at Broadcasting Seeds dot com.
Speaker 9: And it's so good.
Speaker 8: Well, Judith to me you and then hang out with all these degenerates that are on here with us.
Speaker 2: Thank you for making a bet it. You'll definitely have to come on it talk about that book if you don't both so absolutely, And before we get to the guest, we got doc. What is going on you, sir? Thank you so much for showing up. Appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Hey, what's happening guys?
Speaker 10: Thank you for the invite, and I love hanging out with you guys and gals. And I'm just eager to hear what Trebles has to say. Man, he's kind of hinted some stuff in our little chat we got, so I wanted to be a fly on the wall for this one. So I definitely appreciate the invite. And as nice meeting you. How you say your name, I'm sorry my eyes are bad, leon Linn. Sorry, nice to finally meet you. But yeah, Promeete, this Lynn's podcast. Anywhere you can consume content check me out, guys. I appreciate it and if you haven't already the Epic of Esau, Births, Right, and seed War. Find it in all three formats. You can get it to physical copy, digital copy, or now even in audible. I will read it to you personally myself.
Speaker 1: But thank you, no, right, that sounds pretty nice. I have to write a book.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much, doctor Bacon. It's always a pleasure to have you joined us, Edie. We are hoping that maybe Catalysts will make it bad. Catalyst Jones from a White Rabbit podcast is gonna be hopefully joining us. But uh, all right, troubles my man, please let everybody know what you're dealing.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: What's up every body? My name is troubles See.
Speaker 11: I host a treble show formerly don't ask Pery in a radio podcast. I don't want to thank the Lord tile I'm gonna here today, don't want to thank everything. Want to be following it into your space, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. We're about to kick some freaking as. We have an amazing episode lined up with an amazing special guest.
Speaker 1: Meet myself. Guys.
Speaker 11: There is a beautiful freaking battle, amazing content creators, guys. I can't say anything more bro, you guys are freaking awesome. Two years ago, I was recording inside my car with nothing but a freaking iPhone twelve and just ranting out, being coked out, messed out, and fucking alcohol. Now I'm sitting with some of the best freaking content creators in the freaking game.
Speaker 1: I am honored. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: God, dude, I do Yeah, you're lay along the fountain fall.
Speaker 2: Very well, very well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Troubles yeah, and I'm lagging, so it's all good. Turn off the camera so we could good fuck some ship up on me.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, Catalyst, Catalyst, Are you with us now? Man?
Speaker 4: I really hope that I'm with you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: Do I sound okay, glitchy or anything?
Speaker 2: You sound fine? You sound fine?
Speaker 5: You're good for now?
Speaker 1: Awesome?
Speaker 2: Yeah. If worse comes to worse, maybe you have to turn off the video and just leave the audio. But your audio's fine. Do you want to let everybody know what you do?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I go buy Catalyst Jones. I'm the host of the White Rabbit podcast and you can find me wherever podcasts are downloaded.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, definitely go check out his rumble. You go live over there quite orphan don't you. I do.
Speaker 4: We're live right now.
Speaker 2: Oh nice A great stuff. All right, So troubles. So what's what's up with the liminal freeze? How did you even get to this topic? First of all?
Speaker 1: So all right, so first of all, I gotta send some shout us to everybody.
Speaker 11: That's engaging right now on YouTube. One of my friends at work, he is one of my best friends. Actually, we shopping each other up when it comes to the biblical, biblical stuff and the only reason why I believe in Jesus and I have a and I don't want to make this into a Christian topic, but the only reason why I have an interimate relationship with God today is because of this man. We go to church every single day, and it's not a brick and mortar church. It's a church where you him and I read verse with each other and then we scrap, literally scrap each other.
Speaker 1: On what it means. So we shop in each other up very beautifully.
Speaker 11: And we did an episode on the olive Tree and the many times it's resonating in scripture and what the olive tree does. Then I started talking about cryptids talk with everybody, and then everybody was telling me about infrasound. I'm like, wait, hold the fuck up. And then I started talking about dimension hopping and I'm like wait, bro wait wait wait dimension hopping, I thing light bending, and I was like, yo, infrasound is known to be used by cryptids over the freaking world, and they're always in damped rainforests, right, And what the hell?
Speaker 1: What if?
Speaker 11: What if somehow, some way these guys are using infrasound to teleport. Yeah, and so forth and so forth. So I did an episode on the old MIC. This is one another original theory, man. And also I'm almost writing a book that's going to be released in at the end of February. It's going to be called Liminal Trees, and it's based on three chapters. The first chapter is gonna be all mic original original, I mean, sorry, the organic algorithm of the Earth. And then the second one is called Liminal Trees. And then third one is the Concrete Jungle. It's in three portions, and I have a theory where I think that the concrete jungle is did completely opposite reverse thought of the rainforest. So if you go into a rainforest to connect to Earth, you go into the concrete jungle to disconnect from Earth and so forth and so forth.
Speaker 1: Just to put it in basic terms.
Speaker 2: Yo, I know I've said to you, oh yeah, just real quick. Even like when you're saying concrete jungle, I don't know that has anything to do with Like I know, I was talking to you one time, and if you look into you talk about reverse effects, If you look into what are pavements made out of and what it gives off into the air, it's actually worse than our fucking cars. And somehow we're being duped into believing it's the cars. Oh man, don't tell me that. Yeah, yeah, go look at that.
Speaker 7: It's actually picks up dust in here, and I always like I'm sweeping it up, and I'm like, dude, it's.
Speaker 2: Just coming from the streets, and they're blaming the calus.
Speaker 11: Well, let me let me add on to that, just because I do have some research on the fucking concrete jungle.
Speaker 1: It's not only the asphalt.
Speaker 11: It's actually graphi oxide and carbon nano tubes that are being added endure for durability and sensing inside smart dust that's coming off your freaking break, dust.
Speaker 1: Off your pads. Every single car has a break because of the breaks pass bro.
Speaker 11: And then that metallic stuff just floats and lingers in the air where it's breathable, and it goes directly into your fucking brain and attacks your nervous system directly outside of your lungs, making you more susceptible. And then you're freaking bathed in Wi Fi inside a concrete jungle that's freaking connected with v BAR and used as an antennae as a military great operation, military freaking technology.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you right now, bro, there's some crazy stuff here. Oh yeah, So do.
Speaker 7: You think these concrete jungles are harvesting our energy? And then that energy is being harvest from uh these structures and uh this, you know, all this, all this, uh these things made out of pavement. Uh you know too, I don't know, yeah, kind of feed.
Speaker 11: They're using us to disconnect us from the Earth and our almighty creator. So if you guys don't mind, let me jump into the freaking liminal trees.
Speaker 2: Are you guys right? Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna do a lot of reading. Please interrupt me if I like, interrupt the fuck out. I mean, I'm just a beanner talking my ass off here.
Speaker 1: Let's fucking go.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna give you six biblical foundations, you guys who lock in the First one is you find biblical references in Genesis, for in the tree of eating, trees of life of and then you have find thement.
Speaker 1: Exodus use of the acacia wood the shits.
Speaker 11: And then Isaiah you find the turbernacle trees being cut down. In Jeremiah you find idols made out of wood, and First and Second Chronicles you find large scale use of trees, wood and temple construction to words and worship symbolism. And then in the Zekion revelation you find trees of life and leaves for healing. But what specimens? The question one is what tree specimens show highest conductivity or dielectric responsiveness responsiveness. I found out that wood itself it's an insulator, but when moist or treated species such as birch, pine, and oak display stronger dielectric constant. So yes, conductivity rises with moisture, mineral content, and temperature. Today we use carbonized wood and polymer treated birch that can carry measurable current one thousand percent. You're today hashtag look it up? Now, what do trees have? What property allows wood to act as a mirror condoit or amplifier of frequency energy. Let me break it down for you. Would contain cellus. There's fibers that use electric that they convert vibration into electrical charge like a microphone, from from vibration to data electrical charges like the microphone.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 11: Then add rain lions and mineral into the cellular matrix and the structure becomes an organic resonator. If a sound that that's loud enough or infrasound for example in theory, can excite these properties, making the tree temporary amplifier of vibrational energy.
Speaker 2: Any questions, no, I do you want to answer? Let me ask you just one thing. Have you ever like looked into orgon boxes because I'm wondering if, like, because I know sometimes we are talking, I wonder if those when.
Speaker 8: I interview that guy Nick, he was the first one to interview and then Phil's talking about Philip travels.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I've had Leon sealth Gate on which actually I would suggest probably to talk to him. He actually builds these boxes too, and ship but he he. I was just wondering what this would work better on those type of those those things problem.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I just want so I can't put it to the test, but I assume we can.
Speaker 10: Would you say, doc, so what's this box you guys are talking about?
Speaker 2: Yes, guy Leon Southgate, He basically reduplicated Wilhelm Reich's or going box. Yes, yo, the yo. The guy turns on the microphone and you hear fucking hummon from like the next room. It's fucking weird, dude, yo, he says. Now it's to the point to where he can lay down next to He doesn't want to get into what he asked, he says, if he lays down next to him, and thanks to the question to it, motherfucking answers. He said, he asked a guy. He said, he asked a religious question and then it freaked him out. The answer.
Speaker 9: God, Yeah, the guy that we've talked to does or Oregon what it's like a cup? Right trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a sleeve almost something, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And it's got wool and wood and metal and yeah, dude, it's wild.
Speaker 2: But either way, yeah, this dude though, just real quick, I'm just I'm trying to promote the guy because I think he is actually out this something. But he does actually have peer reviewed scientific paperwork like produced like out there about his work like it's real legit. So you check them out of it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: If you guys are interested in lookable, go ahead troubles.
Speaker 1: Sorry, that's right, all right?
Speaker 11: So question three is has any ancient or now extinct wood species species being used historically for amplifying, storing, or redirecting energy frequency phenomena?
Speaker 1: Check this out.
Speaker 11: So not formally but as amplifiers, but the occasional seater in the red sandwood algum were revered as spiritual vibration, resonance and preservation. Red sandalwood especially was prized in musical instruments and temples as resident frequency in ton stability. What am I saying that violens harps and all these other types? Even today's temples are made with wood for its acoustic properties. Site tangam is wood used in electronics today? This is the question of everybody.
Speaker 1: Why is this?
Speaker 11: Why are you talking about wood inje? Are you fucking gay? No? Now that it's hues in technological advances of today, So wood transistor. In twenty twenty three the Lincoln University in Sweden, they created the boss of wood transistor capable of modulelling current hashag lit it up conductive wood panels all right in Finland, and then you have transparent wood displays in China and in the University of Maryland. That's right now. Conclusion, Modern science confirms that wood can be modified to conduct, store, and modulate energy, bridging the ancient concept of living matter as conduit with modern technology.
Speaker 1: A small little brick again, you guys can take over and talk some shit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I did just cover a seed and the in sandal on my show, Like that instance of the smell of it does actually affect you two or three of your cranial nerves.
Speaker 1: That we're about to jump on a seat.
Speaker 2: That's about all I got.
Speaker 11: Yeah, all right, so check us out. The Cedar of Lebanon was shoes in Solomon's temple. It's resent rich, aromatic, and resistant to the ka. Then you have the occasion that shit to dense dielectric insect proof used for the arc of the Covenant, symbol of immortality and divine persturbation. Then you have the algum imported for instruments and the core. Then you have gold for wood for Noah's arc, durable, buoyant and ancient for engineering wood. And then you have their shuer Poles and many others. So what the fuck? What civilizations actually used these woods? Here's a short list these ReLit Israelites, the Phoenicians, the Egyptians, the Indians, the Mesopotamians all used these types of woods for architecture, for shipbuilding and ritual work. Where are they geographically across the Eastern Mediterranean?
Speaker 1: All the way?
Speaker 11: They have magnetic and core to mineral trading routes still to this day. Now, so what's up? Are these species extinct or extent? It's very important to understand if these woods are gone or still existing today. The cedar of Lebanon is endangered but still extent. The red sandal wood treated is still here. A cajia widespread and thriving. The cypress, the many variants in many commonplaces. Now, what energetic or ritual properties do they carry? The occasion is known for immortality and divine containment. Keyword containment. I want you guys to come back to that later on. Then you have the sandwood resonance, vibrational and use for communication. This is a structure of summary here, so we could go back and forth. Guys, use your brains for a minute. One I gave you six key biblical foundations showing reverence for trees and bridges between Earth and spirit.
Speaker 1: Section two.
Speaker 11: I gave you the scientific proof of moisture, bioelectric resonance, and wood based technology to prove that wood can transmit, store, or modulate energy. And then number three the cross reference of civilizational evidence. Right now, this is my theory. This is where it all breaks down. If nature already allows creatures like the electric eel to generate true voltage within living tissue, then it's not impossible to imagine a higher organisms evolving or learning how to manipulate a similar bioelectric field. Picture this a being such as Bigfoot moving through a rain soaked forest, trees heavy with moisture, their trunks laced with quartz and mineral veins, and that turned wood into semi conductive networks. When the creature releases the pulse of infrasound low when penetrating vibration, it excites those minerals through the pioseetric effect, converting vibration into current. The wet, bark and saturated roots channels the energy downward into the Earth's magnetic field, momentarily distorting the local electromagnetic balance In that instant sound of mineral water and electricity converge, opening a resonating window, bending the light spectrum, a tree portal through which matter consciousness can shift dimensionally and fuck that, not dimensionally but interstalarly.
Speaker 1: Oh that's weird.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 5: There's a lot to unpack there.
Speaker 12: Yeah. So, antes, so I got some more. I got some freaking more. I got the olive tree connection. But I want to get you guys input a man. I really wished Headless was here, Magaz I would have blown his face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah you would. Yeah, Proba would have known a lot about oh one of these trees.
Speaker 1: It's a history buff all right? Should I continue, guys? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Should I continue? All right?
Speaker 11: So well, just for a wild factor guys, thank you so much, Ray, But that's in the chat right now.
Speaker 1: You guys are enjoying the show.
Speaker 11: Make sure you guys check out and leave a five star podcast on a Spotify for Spotify for the Occult Rejects podcast, the best fucking podcast.
Speaker 1: In the plant, and that's Riday. Let me hide myself again. It's go all right, here we go.
Speaker 11: So the olive tree, sacred and enduring, has always symbolized peace and divine connection. But beneath it's spiritual veneer lies in intriguing material truth. Oliver wood isn't naturally conductive. It's strength it's in its dense oil rich fibers, not minerals or quartz yet carbonized, and some wood trans transforms into poorness, charge holding material capable of storing electricity used in modern supercapacitors and battery rich tech. In ancient worlds, the olive wood was harved in temples inner doors while it's oil fueled internal lamps freaking lit the way, a perfect paradox of matter and light. Now, I think that the acacia contained the energy. Remember we're gonna come back to that containment theory. Third pillar of the tree portals. Acasia was the real deal. The wood they used to build the Turbernacle, the spot where man met God. The box wasn't just holy decor. It was a damn energy vault, a gold wrapped power style built from the toughest wood in the desert occasion. Don't boo, don't rot, and it doesn't break. It's fit with resin, and it's still everywhere today, one of the.
Speaker 1: Most thriving woods on Earth. It is the kind of.
Speaker 11: Tree that takes heat, dust, and time and still stands tall today. That's why ancients picked it Acasia compose ahead.
Speaker 7: No, I was going to say, that's also the tree that they choose to use in freemasonry and a lot of their symbols.
Speaker 1: It's got psychedelic properties to why. Yeah, that's one of the things.
Speaker 8: That's one of the things that that when it burned, that they were thinking the burning bush could of cos moses Yes anyway, right, so yeah, hallucinate or or or deepen like you and I talked about the other day, jewels send them deeper into the experience.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: One thing that hit me too is you know how everybody talks about these flat top mountains and uh devils uh what they call it Devil's tower or whatever, all these you know, it could be.
Speaker 1: Like petrified ancient trees.
Speaker 10: Into it talks about you know that they cut the trees, so you know, just like entertaining Trouble's idea here a thought experiment if that is, you know the fact then when God went to sever the connection you know with the spirit, realm or whatever, cut down the trees, so therefore really dampening the energy source.
Speaker 5: Ye oh yeah, yeah, I mean you can go deep on that the forest.
Speaker 7: Had been a sanctuary for many different cultures of the ancient past. You know, trees have always been known to you know, kind of be involved with the divine right and uh you know you have like elementals that inhabit the forests that also carry out the work of the Creator, and you know, you have people have encounters with and so yeah, there's something to all these trees.
Speaker 5: And uh, I mean even the oak tree, dude. And there's a whole mystery.
Speaker 7: School based off the whole ancient priest class based off of you know, receiving messages from under an oak tree. I mean, if you want to get into the Drui, it's and Osiris and King Arthur and all these uh we are initiate being buried in ok. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 10: So and then the ferries over like in Europe, uh supposedly live in the trees, and like the roods would go out into the woods and the trees.
Speaker 5: They would also.
Speaker 7: Yeah well they would also carve a little statues of their certain gods and place them within the trees and then like seal them back up naturally somehow, yeah, fire or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 11: I see, I see you guys driving trying to drive into the into the myth and that's exactly where I was headed. dB, guys, don't mind, I'm ana continue with the freaking presentation, all right, So in full circle, right, the three uniting scripture, science, and street level truth occasion contains the charge all of the olive invites. It invites the curry and the trees. Ain't night a portal, It's a global gateway. I call it the tree portals to Innerstanlard travel final line. And there's a cosmic kicker here in a galaxy full of metals, gases, and dead rock, what is the rarest natural material and existent yet on Earth? It's the key for every portal we've ever built mythology. This was added on by Bennett So Bennett from the broadcasting podcast Matt Shadows somehowy Bennett, Now, what do traditions say?
Speaker 1: Here are the key threads, guys? Is fuck some shit up.
Speaker 11: In Shamanic and earth spirit traditions, Shamanic and other spiritual cultures around the world honor and use the sacred trees as portal gateways to hidden worlds, sources of wisdom and even wish fulfillment. For example, trees that are large and old, vibrate a higher level spirits and spirituality, and described interfaces between worlds like the ol mix. The ol mis used to use trees and stone like I want to say what to call that?
Speaker 1: What to call that? Glass? Fuck?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 1: I forgot how it a taboma tongue crap.
Speaker 5: I believe.
Speaker 1: The volcanic.
Speaker 11: Obsidy and liquid glass of cidy and to tap into the organic algorithm of the earth, so that they could transcend into the organic organic algorithm of the earth.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 11: In Celtics spirituality, sacred trees were portals between worlds. The Celtics believe each tree have spirit, a guardian of wisdom and protection. In global mythologies, the Turkish, the Turkish mythology tree you look kind is described as the tree of life whose roots go deeper into the earth, branches reach in the sky, and souls passed between realms. And then you have the Hindu mythology. And then you have the concept of sacred grooves, and then you have in the paranormal and the strong stranger circles, you have people reporting entering or sensing what they call portals in woods, energy ships, times slow in effects, and altering perception near trees and clusters. In fact, Native Americans used to go and lay their entire back thirty three the vertebrates in their spine against a freaking tree trunk so that they could ground and the entire nervous system would relax.
Speaker 1: Try doing that. That's called grounding.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: Or sometimes when kids would be.
Speaker 7: Sick, you would carve out a hole and like some like mostly a woman would find a you know, a certain place in the earth where there would be like an alignment of energy where and she would bury the kid and and I'd leave them in there for half a day or so however long, and eventually, you know, all the sickness would be uh drawn out that plays.
Speaker 5: Of the earth. I guess right.
Speaker 2: I've heard of college kids if you put them on the ground sometimes they get them to stop crying. Actually, if you.
Speaker 9: Take charge thing for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, I mean if they were doing that back then, even if they had kids like that, they probably stopped crying. They thought they cured them.
Speaker 7: It's like the whole thing with the headache, with with the water, right, you don't seen that.
Speaker 11: Sorry, I kind of wanted to to, I say some orlandish here, and I hope you guys don't mind mean being outlandish conspiracy theorists. At the end of the day, now, Jesus, I think we all get into the amount of olives or how many days and how many nights he was hung on?
Speaker 1: What on olive? Would?
Speaker 11: What did he do? He died and then he resurrected? What is that called? That's the mention happy? It's in your fucking face.
Speaker 1: It's always been in your face.
Speaker 11: And then you guys put a freaking tree with ornaments inside your house for Christmas. And you guys think freaking Santa Claus travels through a chimney. No, he tin of ports into your living room with a fucking tree. Bro, what do you think is happening here?
Speaker 1: Come on? Then you know what's funny. It's on the birth of Christ. Yet little nick old Nick. If you google his name, it's fucking Satan. You are Satan in your living room on the birth of Christ.
Speaker 2: Shut the front door, stop it, come on, come.
Speaker 13: On, I know crazy ship. Hey guys, I'm sorry, man, yo, I do take I do take care.
Speaker 2: Actually my opinions, I do look at Jesus as if well, if it's the story of somebody who I think crossed the abyss and came back. So I totally I totally agree with actually what you're saying in troubles, and I do think if we're I do think we're electricity stuck inside of a flushuit. So you know, I don't know however you get here, but you get here. That's my opinion. Yeah.
Speaker 11: So, so the theory is basically the trees are portals and that we need to reconnect to nature. I do have a second port of the portion of this, but I do want you guys to also give me your input feedback and then talk some ship with me.
Speaker 2: Guys, go for it.
Speaker 5: Hello, I got quiet, yo, say yeah we're Yeah, yeah, I thought I thought we were.
Speaker 1: I love dead air.
Speaker 9: We are the dramatic pause. We're trying to we're trying to collect our brains.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There really was a lot at once, and little I told you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So yeah, all right, So we're gonna jump into the concrete jungle part because I think that guy that really triggered a lot of you. So I call it the stone O's beast on that rock. I should build my church. They replaced the jungle with concrete, not to build but to contain the ancients built temples with granite, limestone, marble, and obsidian because those stones how the charge echoed sound and aligned.
Speaker 1: With the Earth's poles, what we now call grounding.
Speaker 11: But today we're boxed into synthetic slabs filled with rebar soaked in Wi Fi and wrapped in microwaves, symbols that bounds around us like mirror rooms in a carnival. Concrete isn't just infrastructure into an antenna. It reflects frequency, traps em waves and turns your home into a silent echo chamber.
Speaker 1: Oh man, and the air.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's loaded with metallic dust from brake pads and traffic and copper barium, animony and all of that. It's all entering your lungs through the bloodstream into your brain. And this is biometric warfare disguised as architecture. Back then they built with divine stone, and now we walk on programmed and rock. This is the concrete jungle theory that's fucking lock in and go all.
Speaker 1: Right, any questions guys before I start.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean there, it goes along with what we're wearing on our feet. Put what's what's on the ground. I mean I guess I could see it. This connection of electricity and the earth does give off like what seven point six some sort of mega hurts whatever the fuck reading it is even read there in the Gateway recently, I think the earth does have its own energy field, So I mean I get that there probably is something with like the ground and being covered up and then whatever we're wearing on our feet. It's not the same. Obviously. I don't think there's even been things shown. Ricardo has been on this show a few times from that Sural Oh God Institute of Philosophy. Uh, he has like shown how there's like some places, these buildings. I think they're like kind of like religious places. They'll be built with the idea of like whatever frequency the building has, then using the frequency from the earth and then bringing in a specific sound by like somebody playing an instrument or doing whatever to then add to that to create what they're actually willing to get. So, I mean they're even playing off of what the Earth gives off to create what they're doing. So I can see what you're getting that if that is possible, keeping his cut off from that could keep his cut off from certain technology, maybe spiritual technology. Yeah, yeah, I'm started.
Speaker 1: So yeah, no man, let's let's lock in. I wanna.
Speaker 11: I want to bring in this portion so that you guys could could give me some feedback on it.
Speaker 1: So what electric what electromagnetic properties?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you gave me. He gave me a fucking bookload.
Speaker 11: So concrete through often through, often considered an insulator, It's actually one hell of a complex electric magnetic behavior, especially when mixed with modern additives high dielectric constant. It stores and resists electrical energy when can, which can lead to signal dampering or reflection. It also holds electric charge over time, actually when moisture is present like rain, humidity, and blood blood.
Speaker 1: Keyword, we're going to come back to that.
Speaker 11: Then you have metal rebar as it worked as an internal antenna fly, you have ash, you have ash in the air, you have carbon additives, graphine, and smart concrete. Concrete can act as a passive antenna under certain RF and EMF conditions like five G, it becomes a signal rebroadcaster or absorber. And as crazy as it may sound coming from a conspiracy theorist like me, in military studies, low frequency radio waves bounced through concrete better than expected enabling signal tracking in internal resonance in buildings will visit every fucking aspect of concrete very soon. So it is held at a military it was used at a military base.
Speaker 1: There's patents for this technology today. I'm not sure if I'm frozen or do you.
Speaker 4: Think concrete is just a more easy and accessible way and a cheaper way to spread this out, because like mercury, I would think would be like the best way to do.
Speaker 11: This, right, Yeah, Mercury was used by the ancients also to freaking interstellars and interstellar speak with their gods. If I correct me, if I'm wrong, the Mayan god quits the idea that God was born through the process of an aunt having sex.
Speaker 1: With her with her nephew in a pool of mercury.
Speaker 11: And basically how they freaking got in touch with this god and then they spread it all out. So yeah, in a way, I think it's true. But I do have a question for Judith. You said that you had some studies. Somebody somebody told you about the studies of trees.
Speaker 3: It was it was basically I think it was done in the eighties and the nineties.
Speaker 5: It was supposed to be a scientific.
Speaker 3: I actually didn't have a chance to look into it of actually trees communicating with each.
Speaker 14: Other, oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah, and how they communicated with each other.
Speaker 3: But I actually did want to ask you about since you went on the conspiracy theory, I wanted to ask you about, since you were talking about the difference between the forest and the concrete jungle, the jungle and the concrete jungle.
Speaker 5: Do you think the concrete jungle.
Speaker 3: Was actually put in place as a way to cut you off from that that type of energy, because it almost seems that way.
Speaker 2: Oh your beauty, there are troubles there you go.
Speaker 11: And the reason I believe that is because like I like, I started that rit in the beginning, like ancient civilizations, they all of their ship, like the Romans, they built their shit on stone.
Speaker 1: It wasn't concrete.
Speaker 11: It wasn't the concrete and the asphalt that we used today.
Speaker 1: There's a connection there to that belief.
Speaker 11: And I'm not saying I'm a scientific I'm scientifically proving this ship. All I'm all I'm doing, bro is connecting patterns. Just like Bennett told me once, All we're doing is doing the research and connecting patterns here and then we're calling them out.
Speaker 2: It's really interesting though. You got me thinking about.
Speaker 7: This, Nick, all right, I was gonna say to what you said, uh, and this is very interesting. But when a tree is cut down, and in particular a female tree, which just goes back to the uh to what I said earlier about the priestesses, uh, and the other trees will send out messages to like send nutrients to this tree to keep it alive basically.
Speaker 5: While it's it's cut down. It's fascinating, but it's it's like something that they send out.
Speaker 1: Have you seen that batar? But it's it's only the female trees.
Speaker 5: It's weird. It's like they.
Speaker 4: Yes, Avatar is a great movie.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was the best remake of Ferm Goalie ever.
Speaker 7: Oh dude, there's so much truth in that and and and well all of them. Because there's a new one that's just now coming out. I think I gotta check that way.
Speaker 2: Somebody just fellows.
Speaker 5: I think I lost doc Jesus man. This thing is going, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh troubles, you know what I want to And it's gonna get like a little weird though. But I've mentioned this before, but you know, again, even with cutting off uh, you know, our connection to the ground, you know, like you call it, you know, it's electricity. You're kind of getting into like that. And uh, you know, in electricity, you know there's grounding, you know, and people always say, oh, you know, you got to take off your shoes your ground you know, if there's that word being used again. But most people probably don't even think it really of electricity when they think of that way. But if you really want to look at how we are, what we're made up of, Like we look when we open our eyes and the sun goes in there and it bounces around inside our eyeballs, goes up to the optic nerve and rans it turns into electricity and then that's what goes through our body and our nerves and our brain and everything else. And then so like now, if you're cutting off the connection to the ground, we're not actually really grounding because we are getting pumped full of like you know, we have electricity going into this. I mean, can that even be reasons why people act out? Is because you just got too much Indian You're not actually getting out of your system. You should, You're not putting back into the earth whatever you're standing I don't know, it's just like a thought. I mean, because if you do actually have electricity in your bodysickness, we do. It's in our blood. Electricity is in our blood. That's what plasma is. That's electricity.
Speaker 4: Right when we're conceived.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna flash of light electricity and you go out with one looks like the same ship clips wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So in uh, if you look at the studies of dust, it's funny because people think, like gus is just oh yeah, well, what what do you think they're spraying us with?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 11: Darp or Lockheed Martin and Sandilla Labs explored nanosensor deployment into infrastructure, so smart dust right, And I'm not.
Speaker 1: Talking about cocaine here.
Speaker 11: I'm talking about microscopic devices that can monitor, transmit, and respond to environment and biofeedback. Embedded in concrete, these sensors can map your movements, heat, and even emotional states based on subtle biometrics.
Speaker 1: The result is.
Speaker 11: Urban areas become interactive behavior maps bro, making it easy to manipulate mass habits, emotion zones, and trigger panic compliances weights Bro shut the front door, dude, did.
Speaker 1: I do that research? Oh my god, my face off there.
Speaker 2: You know, that's why you always get the craziest ship. Come, I'm pumping out of the cities.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we know, we know for sure, that's why they're spraying this guy's that's why they're spraying this guy as well. We're getting it. And that's another shout out to Hibbler and Climate Trails, which is on Amazon right now. So that's a good way to redpill your normy friends. But trebles, that's that's what they're hitting us with in the skies as well. And what are we putting into our bodies as far as like the aluminums on our skincare products and shit like that too.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, I want to take it to a more energetic, like even like spiritual type. You know, we're tapping into other things as well. Is that cities they have a tendency. It's the density of human emotion, right, so you have fear, stress, trauma, Nick, you and I have talked about this ambition even like desperation. Cities compress human experience into tight spaces, right, So that has an effect and stuff gets heavy. You have this constant low level sensory overload. Oh not just not just of emotion, but with noise, light, movement, artificial rhythms, right, and this weakens perception filters, right, So you get.
Speaker 9: This disconnection from natural grounding.
Speaker 8: There's no horizon, there's no silence, there's no stars.
Speaker 9: You have that absence matters, right, So what.
Speaker 4: And Bennett, what did they take out of the towns and the cities too? That is a grounding? Is the bells?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Absolutely?
Speaker 8: Absolutely so it then on top of this, now, on top of this, they create this all creates artificial liminal zones everywhere, parking garages, fire escapes, utility corridors, rooftops, construction sites, close stations. I mean this this what this does, is it? It's just they're modern threshold spaces, right, so it just totally thrashes our systems.
Speaker 7: These spaces are, strangely enough, the spaces you see in horror movies monsters coming.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 7: And there's something about our body being made of almost like what seventy something percent of water. We are a conduit for electricity absolutely so the divine right and everything as we know, is free everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so it flows through us. It's just how will you uh let that deject you? Right? How what will you transmute that energy, will you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, the sound travels through water better than through oxygen.
Speaker 1: In case you guys did at a hashtag looking up, it's a trip.
Speaker 2: It's a trip.
Speaker 1: So so check this out.
Speaker 11: So I'm gonna go back to the Ecustan resonance of embedding right through pile zoo electric feedback loops. So if concrete can be used as an acoustic resonance tests right, Sending stuff ultra low frequencies ulfs into spaces that can affect brain weight states. Going back to limital tree thesis, frequencies under twenty herbs inaudible to the ear can cause disorientation, anxiety, docilety, sleepiness, and paranoia.
Speaker 1: Red flags what did we heat the fucking Venezuelan's with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, dog, I told you back in medieval.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, bro, it's here, it's right there.
Speaker 11: The result, Yeah, So the result is mental fog, reduced, critical thinking, easier to suggest, distract or pacifying. Right, So the final wrap, concrete isn't just making you sick, it's making you predictable. It's the right thing in here. By adding program programmable materials, nano receivers, magnetic agents, and em active compounds into the concrete. They're creating urban zones of behavior modulation. You don't walk through a city anymore. You walk through a smart frequency web built to our artificially built out of artificial stone. And while the walls remember you, the floor responds to you, and they control the signal, they control the fucking avatar.
Speaker 4: Holy shit, hey Trebles, you know, you know, you know what they're doing in Tahoe right now is one of the big things is all these rich motherfuckers are getting smart driveways so that when it snows, they have like they have whatever is in the concrete or the or the gravel or the asphalt, and it heats it up by the touch of a button so that they don't have to shovel or plow their driveways.
Speaker 5: Nice all right, Oh my god, mm.
Speaker 1: Hm, that was a bomb. I'll have debunked and or proven that the military.
Speaker 11: Military operations have explored the cloud sitting climate control and manipulation by spring gas types hard metals and create an atmosphere greenhouse.
Speaker 1: I call it smog. Here in La we call it smog.
Speaker 11: What metallic particles flow in our concrete jungle airs, specifically from breakpast dust smog and traffic. I'm gonna give you a list, and I want you guys to look this up. When you guys have an opportunity, stop watching as on TikTok and take five seconds of your fucking day.
Speaker 1: To do the research.
Speaker 11: Copper major component in pads, causes acidatives, stress and lungs, animony, toxic, metallic mimics extragen.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 11: Adimony mimics estrogen and can cross blood brain barriers. Bury On sometimes used in friction and friction formulas. Then you have zinc, iron, tin, lead trace elements depending on the pad type. So this is all in your fucking breakpads, bro, And they're trying. They're telling you that because you're burning gas, we're gonna fucking do in the burning Hell. No, bro, it's because of the fucking stupid break pads, which your EV has on by the way, doesn't out of what kind of fucking even your fucking bike has that ship. Other urban metallic air particles that were found aluminum from vehicle body and wearing additives, magni a, nickel found entire wear, manganese and chromium from industrial exhausts, carbon.
Speaker 1: Nano dust from engine combunch, combuction or whatever the fucking word.
Speaker 11: I'm a beaner, sorry, And then vanadium, kanadium, our cynic are also detected in our highways, just like fucking Nick said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they handled us to shi creating and I am lagging, fucked and they blame it on a climate change.
Speaker 4: So is there is there a program is running through these frequencies trebles, do you think or is this just something that vibrates and resonates all on its own that is depleting our energy.
Speaker 11: I think the program is called entertainment because it looks love, bro. I try to break it down. That's a great question. I try breaking down what is the only thing that they have used and the only thing that they can really stop us from doing imagining, creating and thinking that's what originally what they want us to do. That is the only sole purpose of the shit. If they could keep us entertained, fucking voting for Dems and Reps, calling each other names and divided and then also distracted at the same time wanting the next iPhone, trying to have Stockholm syndrome, and then going back and forth with your kids and what's happening that you're going to buy them with?
Speaker 1: So that you could keep infecting their.
Speaker 11: Small, little docile minds the moment they keep distracting you with basic level necessity shit inside these urban areas. That's the perfect balance. That's the fucking cellular surrender that they want us to be in.
Speaker 4: Right, So the program runs itself, is what you're saying. We run the program are at this point. We run, We do it towards house we are.
Speaker 11: So look, look to your fucking point. We are the algorithm. If you go on TikTok right now, bro, and you scroll five times and you see some ass shaking, bro, but you didn't like it, the fucking camera on your phone still sees how dilating your fucking pupils got out of you interacting.
Speaker 1: Out of that fucking ass. So tell you this much.
Speaker 11: If you want to change your algorithm, you don't change your algorithm by not liking it. You go to fucking you search on the search part something like a conspiracy theory. You like it four three times, turn off and turn on the fucking app and watch your algorithm change. What am I trying to tell you that you are the algorithm, nothing else, nothing less. You make the changes. It's in your perspective. Weird your brain.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, we are the product.
Speaker 2: That's kind of like where I try to get chat too.
Speaker 8: And I don't know who it was, but somebody said that in the chat if it's free, you're the product.
Speaker 2: Our relationship with every stimuli of frequent, good, more interesting thing.
Speaker 4: Well, I was going to say that everything runs off of frequency and vibration, and that's basically what everything is. And I made a video talking about word magic maybe like a year and a half ago, and I was I was talking about how in the Bible it doesn't say that like God pulled out like a chisel and a shovel or molded something, he spoke into He spoke everything into existence. And so that's off of vibration, you know, And that can break down into the simplest things of saying good morning to somebody, because even though it spelled differently, you are you're basically vibrating a mourning process to somebody. So you're telling them that I hope you have a great time morning. And that's like the way that words are and word magic and and so that's just like another part of the five frontal attack that they're getting on us with vibrations.
Speaker 11: Saying all right, so I want to go into a little bit of science in alchemy research. So this explains the following the same foundation that modern homes have made in concrete plus rebar, which can potentially be.
Speaker 1: An electric magnetic magnetic weapon. Check this out. Allow me to blow your fucking mind.
Speaker 11: Concrete is an electric magnetically reactive while dry concrete is an insulator. It becomes an electric magnetic active when moist and mineral enriched, especially when carbon based fly ash or metallic additives are added. Ad rebar, steel reinforced, and you now have an antenna grid embedded in our homes building in streets. Nothing has a foundation without rebar. Guys, we're standing on an antenna. A study in i EEE Transactions an electromagnetic campability in two thousand and six showed that concrete walls can absorb Listen to me, bro, This is a research done by a fucking university. This isn't Trebles, the fucking beaner from the Treble Show. This is in Parmari radio. This is real research, tangible shit that you guys can look up right now. Please take the time to do the research. It showed that concrete walls can absorb reflect and even radiate EMF signals, especially when reinforced with steel rebar grids as EMF conductors, rebar acts like a Faraday cage in irregular, not shielding, but bouncing and amplifying certain frequencies within structures. Microwave, Wi Fi and five G reflects inside the concrete bunkers, causing what physics call em wave reverberation.
Speaker 1: There's a fucking word for this.
Speaker 11: There's a scientific word for this, guys, bouncing signals that can echo through the human body. Military bunkers use this principle for communication control. Are you listening? But it's also presented in your apartment? In fact, I brought references for here it goes. The US Army Corps of Engineers EMI Shooting of military Structures in nineteen ninety nine outlines how rebar and concrete can interact with it can interact with an effect radio program programmation in bunkers and in urban zones. Hashtag look it up how often brainwave disruptions? We have studies how of how EMF frequencies can and from Wi Fi can small and smart grids can disrupt alpha brain waves, increase beta gamma activity, stress, and hyperactivity, changes in melatonin production, sleep cycles, and cognitive clarity weight. There's more you feel the animals quick shout out break for all the.
Speaker 1: People in the fucking oh sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh affects your penilglen. One thing, one thing I do want to say real quick before because like you kind of almost all of it. Something that I want to add because I even saw magas in the media say that it can block EMF or absorb EF. One thing that I thought was interesting is if you look up red brick that gives off uh can give off like the most EMF. And like I just know from like unfortunately I wasn't always the pillar of the community I am now, Yeah, believe in that Jewels is shocked. You know, I have been to a rehab before, and there was one that was over in uh in uh Long Island that was on like where Pilgrim State was, and Pilgrim State was a huge, gigantic mental institute institution, and that has I think if you look it up now, it's probably still contains the most red brick used anywhere in the United States. So like, if that really does give off EMF, is that exactly what you want to surround, like you know, crazy people with because if you give them too much CMF to act crazier. Right. I was just wondering like could that even have been an issue? Like it sounds like a conspiratorial now, but yeah, I just find that weird.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's that's pretty cool. It makes sense actually, and usually when things make sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean if if it wasn't that, I probably went there. I would have never built that fucking silly fun factory. Yeah, because they told us that there. But like, you know, it's just I did find that interesting.
Speaker 4: It is interesting, and it's not like these people were if they're made out to be, you know, like we're taught that people before us had no clue about anything, and it's actually the fucking opposite.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you're totally right, dude, totally right. It's fucking crazy. Oh oh we lost them? Oh shit, No, I totally agree. Catalysts. I think like there's been like a cult science, a secret science known for a long time. Yeah, we just keep getting I don't know, sometimes it even seems does it.
Speaker 4: Start over to me too?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yep, And man that sucks that we lost the star of the showy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you even like look up like the father of chemistry that goes back to like some Islamic alchemists.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm curious, Jewels, like I know you like to dive into a lot of this ship. Do you think that there's a lot more in the secret teachings as far as alchemy goes that we can't get to like this whole like turning fucking stone to gold type ship? Is there any validity to that?
Speaker 1: And really, like.
Speaker 5: Real way to find out catalyst you gotta become alchemists.
Speaker 1: There's there's uh, Jewels says it with a grin.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's true though, right, how do you how are you gonna find out for yourself?
Speaker 7: I guess there's a way to test, like you know, the scientific method of alchemy, right with like a little spiritual alchemy, you know, uh if and this is what a lot of people do when they pray or they you know, pray some kind of protection around themselves as they you know, take energy and they kind of trans transmute it through a well, like I said, through prayer, through meditation, but through a this higher frequency, right you tuning into this higher frequency?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: And this is where you know we go back to wood the forest.
Speaker 7: Like, it's like, uh, the most ideal place you could probably you could probably be besides a mountain, right, I mean the top of a mountain. You probably get a pretty good frequency from up there. I know there's some that you go on on the top of and there's frequencies that you you hit that you can't hit anywhere else, you know what I mean. And uh like, uh, you know, it'll create different sound waves and stuff, and there's people don't think about this, but there's sounds that we can't even hear, you know, uh.
Speaker 5: Tons of them, but they still exist, right when none the list.
Speaker 4: I follow a page, I follow a page that just amplifies random things and you can hear what it's a frequency it's giving off. It's fucking awesome. And I saw somebody in the chat earlier say something about fung guy and yeah, they give off some of the craziest frequencies.
Speaker 7: Oh, dude, the fun guy is okay. My cellium is probably the most fascinating.
Speaker 1: Organism out the wild, dude. I mean it's eternal.
Speaker 7: I think like it stays, it stays alive longer than anything else, and then it all connects through these uh, these fibers underground and uh if you.
Speaker 8: Don't say it's the largest organism, right, yeah, yeah, well it's the most widespread I think, as far as like reaching everywhere. But I think there's one way they talk about up in the Olympic Peninsula, up in the Olympic National Forest, there's a there's a whole uh biomat the mycelium and whatnot that I think they consider that biomass the largest organism on the planet something like that.
Speaker 5: Interesting.
Speaker 7: I mean, I know, if if you eat mushrooms you can in some way. It's kind of odd, you know, you kind of hear. And I'm sure some people will say that these are dark forces. I mean, if you interpret them that way, I'm sure that's what they'll turn out to be. You know, I don't think that just the elemental forces of nature, right, It's it's something that comes from the same creator that created our divine soul. Right, So, I don't know. There's definitely something to these trees though, dude, Now what do you think about Okay, so do you think these trees can be poor to other trees?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, only trees, which is why they you can't teleport into an urban area into an urban setting troubles.
Speaker 7: Do you think that that's why people when they have these sightings of the sasquatch or some kind of crypted out in the woods, they're so easily like elusive because they can just slip it in the light tree portal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, bend the light. And this is why four one one.
Speaker 11: Did you know that in certain types and in certain rainforests of the world, guys, hashtag.
Speaker 1: Look this up.
Speaker 11: They say that because of light pollution, they want to conserve the darkness, and you cannot go into the forest with light. Sometimes, if you get lost and you break your ankles at a different forest, at a national park, you cannot get rescued without consent and an authorisation form from the fucking local government so that they can go look for you with specific lights in the night time. You were gonna have to wait till morning until somebody could come and save you. This is not a light hashtag look it up, and their fucking reason are retarded. Coincidentally, coincidentally, and that word doesn't even exist in a fucking conspiracy realm. Coincidentally, these are the places where the most form on one cases are also held.
Speaker 8: Well, I'm telling you I know, because I do a lot of cryptid research in the Alleghany National Forest, that local law enforcement, if you have an issue, will not come out.
Speaker 9: To get you until morning. Period's check this out.
Speaker 8: No, they don't exactly say why, but you know it's I don't know that it's bizarre though, So that's just kind of known that we This is why we always go out there with multiple like five to ten of us. We don't go out there like in ones or twos. And I stayed out there once by myself and it was one of the dumbest things I've ever done in my entire life.
Speaker 1: But yeah, anyway, sign me up, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: One thing I wanted to bring up troubles and we talked about this before, is this a little bit of the spiritual warfare angle on the trees and the concrete stuff, right, And in ancient times they built altars were built under trees, right, and multiple cultures not just you know, you can't just pick one. Groves were spiritually charged, right. So we talked about trees, and then high places mattered back in and we were talking about mountains and stuff. These are just notes that I've got And then in modern times, you've got the power shifts to centers of control.
Speaker 9: We talked about transitioning into concrete jungle.
Speaker 8: You've got financial districts, government buildings, transit hubs, data centers, old hospitals, and prisons.
Speaker 9: Nick, you just.
Speaker 8: Brought that up, and the concrete jungle becomes a network of modern strongholds, not evil by default, but freaking highly active.
Speaker 9: Who just saying, it's just connecting. I'm connecting the dots.
Speaker 11: Yeah, crazy, Yeah, So let's connect a little bit more dots to reignite this freaking conversation. And guys, if you guys are in the chats, thank you so much for dropping bombs of knowledge and freaking engaging.
Speaker 1: Man, this is beautiful.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: Everybody's fucking active as fuck.
Speaker 11: I just went to YouTube right now to see what's going on, and people are over there fucking just rooting the shit out of us.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We're fucking awesome anyway, So check this out.
Speaker 11: In twenty thirteen, doctor Martin Paul in Washington State University hashtag look it up did extensive work on EMFs and voltage gated calcium channels VGCCs for short. Man, these fucking acronyms and EMFs coss sell to flood with calcium triggering.
Speaker 1: So this is what it did.
Speaker 11: Neural inflammation, cardiovascular issues, brain fog, and anxiety. Concrete walls and foundations do not stop these signals. In fact, they reflect them, keeping them inside and around you.
Speaker 1: Longer go google that, guys.
Speaker 11: So number four Wi Fi signals inference in concrete connection. Concrete, especially additives and where with moisture and all this other crazy stuff alters how EMF waves move, reflection, bouncing off walls like I told you, refraction changing wave direction, kind of like the two slale experiment and automation signal energy reduction but still radiating. I found out that the National Institute of Standards of Technology NIST reported that radio pro pagation into buildings at nine to twelve and nineteen twenty megahertz proves that concrete absorbs and reflects wi Fi but doesn't block it. Instead, it creates internal reflections, leading to chaotic in signal behavior inside your house.
Speaker 1: Talk about paranoid radio frequencies. Man, this is nuts.
Speaker 11: So my thesis, finally, on the way out of this beautiful presentation, after this much the fuck up, I promise you're living inside a weaponized echo chamber. The concrete doesn't protect you.
Speaker 1: It harms you.
Speaker 11: It traps you, and it vibrates you out a very frequency. At a low frequency, you're not vibrating. It vibrates you, it programs you. Now, let's hit the Bible back a little bit, just because I like to inject the little Jesus and everything I do. These are the pillars that you can quote Matthew sixteen eighteen. And I tell you Peter, and I'm that rock, I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.
Speaker 1: Meaning stone, Peter is petrols. Petros means stone.
Speaker 11: Jesus told Peter on that rock, I will build my church.
Speaker 1: What is your church?
Speaker 11: Your body, your mind, your brain, your soul. So he's not talking about a physical place, he's talking about merfok in a spiritual place. And you have Exodus in seventeen six striped like the rock and water will come out of the rock for people to drink. That's Exodus. Then you have Peter two four and five also like living stones are being built into spiritual houses, meaning humans are stone temples meant to hold divine frequency. What's the Bible telling you that we are the fucking frequency. Sorry if I Curson talking about the Bible right after, and then you have Daniel a rock was cut out, but not by a human hand. It struck the statue. So they were talking about statue. Let's skip that one anyway. So yeah, biblical summary, What does Bible keep pointing to stone and rock for salvation the cornerstone of foundation of the temple because stone holds performance, permanence, stone holds frequency. God God's built on divine rock. And what does Satan always do? He imitates then perverts. So instead of sacred granite and limestone turned into Heaven's poles, we get poured concrete, artificial stone with Rebard laced frequency wrapped and the foundation is still a rock, just not God's rock. This is how deception works. Familiar structure, inverted function, the demon stone the end, and have a lot more shit. But I didn't want to keep breaking down because I have to beat.
Speaker 1: A lot more.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: That was good man, I have that guy have some fucking uh.
Speaker 11: The more I did deeper research on basalt, on marble, on limestone, the properties the acoustic properties of these stones, just to go.
Speaker 1: More mythological to more historical, so.
Speaker 11: I didn't want to keep bringing it in because I want you guys to have a conversation with me.
Speaker 1: I don't want to just keep fucking reading my ass off. But the fucking notes are extensive.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Does anybody have anything? Because I can get really, really figuring conspiratorial with this. I like, all right, So, how how familiar is everybody in here with the real society and parasitic entities?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: The enter through the body and the cloning facilities that I'm gonna be talking about on doc show today ties into a lot of a lot with this. So what do you guys know about the virial society?
Speaker 2: I've heard of it. I've heard of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, okay, So these are pa I'm talking. I'm talking about like Donald Marshall type reptilians, and these these fucking parasites feed off of us, right, And so these parasites also feed off of certain frequencies and they can be killed off. And we're all full of parasites. But these very specific parasites you see them in Hollywood through the Black Eye Club and through various through various different occults through there. But basically what they do is they allow this parasite to take over them and they become the host. Ariana Grande is a very big example of this. You can see how bright lively she was in the beginning days of her career and then when she accepted this host into her now she's dark, taken over and malleable. And I think that these frequencies that you're speaking on plays a huge role in this. And I believe that these real come from the beasts of the fields from before Adam and have been here and have been here for since the beginning of time, and this is just their way of still being in control.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: Well, shit, it wasn't supposed to be a mic drop. It was supposed to be You're fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: Crazy, You're crazy.
Speaker 5: I agree with you on a bunch of the No, I do.
Speaker 8: I think what you're doing is talking to people that are picking up what you're putting down. No, there's nobody here that's gonna be like no, because I yeah, you.
Speaker 15: See it playing out that crazy all the stuff that yeah, yeah, Mark said, it's not that crazy those people.
Speaker 7: Yeah, everybody, hold on, where's the uh yeah the worm piled?
Speaker 5: Are you worm pilled? Everybody?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: I like that discussed.
Speaker 5: Warm pilled a couple of times on my show. Damn, Foundering came on and you got that.
Speaker 4: Up on my show. I think Jules thatte was. That was a great fucking episode.
Speaker 2: By the that was great.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean Sophia Daisy May, she brings up. Look what they're looking at? The crap there they pushed on.
Speaker 8: Children, you know, really ship Oh yeah, wow, it's crazy.
Speaker 9: Yes, hey, guys, I'm sorry, but I got to run yo.
Speaker 1: Low key. You guys fucking were great. But thank you so much for.
Speaker 8: I know, uh, Nick is probably taking a piss really quick because what he does. But either way, I gotta go, guys, and uh, it was great to see you. Troubles you brother, we'll talk soon.
Speaker 9: Take care of it a.
Speaker 7: Minute, you guys, go follow the broadcasting seeds.
Speaker 5: He's a good fellow, that's right.
Speaker 2: But he had a bounce go to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he had to head out.
Speaker 2: Jeez.
Speaker 5: Okay, he said that he thought you were taking a piss.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was actually there. He was right.
Speaker 4: But Trebles, you said that you said that you skipped over a bunch of stuff because you didn't want to like keep reading, but can you give us a little bit of like the meat and potatoes of what what didn't make your presentation?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: So I did some geological light research on facts on the six more most resonating stones that have proven energy properties and and the first one is granted found in Pyramids of Giza, Solomon's Temple Machu Pichu composition quarts of thirty to forty percent beltz part and mecca properties pios electric convert mechanical stress into electrical charge hashtag.
Speaker 1: Look it up, and high resonance and responsiveness.
Speaker 11: Then you have number two the limestone found in Pyramids of Giza, Mayan temples. Composition of calcium carbonate shells and fossils. Properties with high reflective to em waves, good acoustic containment used in sound chambers, which is why they use it where people meditate. Ancient engineering are used for used limestone for external sheeting to keep pyramids cool and reflective even under the sun. Perfect for insulating and resonance containing. And number three was the basalt found in gobecy Tepli all make altars Eastern Island volcanic rock rich in iron magnesium. It has properties with magnetic sustainability, dense and absorbs low frequency sound waves used in rituals, rich stuals and ground spiritual forces. And then you have marble found in parfenin Roman Basilics the Vatican composed mostly of calcite. The properties are fucking crazy good conductor of thermal and vibrational energy.
Speaker 1: Funny that the Vatican use that specific rock, huh.
Speaker 11: Then you have smooth resonans used in chanted cathedrals, sound troubles in marble temples with clarity and spiritual echo, which is why marbles used mostly in different temples, specific Christian temples used for harmonized prayer in space. Yes, you raise your hand.
Speaker 4: Dear sir, did I hear you bring up bath salts twice? No?
Speaker 11: It's b A s bs yeah, basalt whatever.
Speaker 5: Nus, You're good, dude.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know if it was like a mineral or fucking whatever the first time.
Speaker 4: I promise you, I wasn't trying to make a joke. Salt is very yeah, salt is a very very important thing. So I was just curious, like where the fuck did baw salts come from?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 6: Like putting salts into the atmosphere. Day they want to cannibals, That's what was happening.
Speaker 1: To people, I got two.
Speaker 2: More please, please please.
Speaker 1: And you got obsidian right now.
Speaker 11: This is funny because I did an entire other chapter presentation to this fucking presentation basically, which was the original first chapter called the omic organic Algorithm of the Earth Theory. And it's nuts because he uses a lot of obsidian. So I'll get into that later if we still have some time. But the most important part number I got two more stones is obsidian found in meso American ceremonial knives, crime mirrors, volcanic glass rich in silica. Proper is are electrically insulating but responsive to light and heat. Can become electric magnetically charged under stress and friction. So this is like the only stone that if you rub it, it starts creating energy. Have you, guys ever seen Pokemon and how Pikachu only evolves with the electric stone? Think about that?
Speaker 4: Just put it.
Speaker 11: I'm just gonna put it to you like that, all right, guys, if you know you know anyway, then you have the quartzite crystal quartz.
Speaker 1: Finally into the freaking minerals.
Speaker 11: Found in nubium, tempos hindu shrines composition almost pure in crystal like silica, properties high in piles electric coon fine coefficient used in modern electronics for frequency regulation. The old gods knew these tech both trusted quartz and keep it signal, to keep the signal alive. So lock in the summer summary. This is towards the end of the show. Ready, guys, from now at least for my presentation. From granite thunder on Sinai to mirror obsidian portals in meso America to limestone sound chambers in Egypt. Stone has always been frequencies. First altar and the ancients didn't just stack it, they tuned it.
Speaker 1: They built with.
Speaker 11: Stone that stored electrical stress, channeled sound, harmonized the body with Earth's poles, reflected or absorbed, absorbed divine radiance, served as a dimensional membrane. Modern man pours concrete. The ancients invoked resonance.
Speaker 1: The end. That's actually the end. So yeah, man, good shit, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh thank you. I definitely believe, like you know, I've had people all my show before like get into the stuff that you were going to get to here. I definitely believe all this shit. It's serious, you know. With the piezy of electricity, the stones, that stuff was used in the past they do exactly what the fuck that shit my opinion?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, what I was saying earlier, troubles go ahead.
Speaker 7: I was just gonna say what I was saying earlier about the trees and the mushrooms and everything, is that I think you can find uh, some form of God in all of that, you know. So I think it's it's it's a lot of it's our outlook on it, right, our perception of reality. Are we going to encounter something evil or are we going to encounter something good? You know, what frequency do you resonate on?
Speaker 11: So yo the guys from Jacob from the Cult of Conspiracies.
Speaker 1: Shout us to Jacob, he's a good dude.
Speaker 7: He came on, Uh, he had Christmas him, him and Raven came on. Yeah, conspiracy and Jonathan's coming on Thursday.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, bro. Shout us to Jonathan.
Speaker 11: Two men metal he they they had a special guest on and the guest was saying, basically, so the person that you meet when you pray, the God that you interact with, It's not the God that I interact with, because it's all about perception.
Speaker 1: It's all about intent and emotion and how you're can.
Speaker 11: Make be balanced right, And I was like, holy crab, that makes a lot of fucking sense, man, because you and then and then the same thine. I put it to the test, and I told because my oldest daughter she's always scared of She's always been scared of the dark. And she like walks turned on all the lights at three in the morning. And how do I know Because I wake up a three in a month to go to work. So I wake up and she's like turning on all the lights to go to the to go to the freaking to the restroom.
Speaker 1: And then she leaves the lights on him. Like, why are you scared of the dark?
Speaker 11: She goes, Oh, because I'm scared of something's gonna scare me. I'm like, you actually think that Satan's gonna pop up and look all fucking nasty, like a fucking zombie and scare you.
Speaker 1: Like, he's not gonna look like a demon.
Speaker 11: Satan's gonna come at you with the most beautiful fucking dressing, the most handsome face, because he wants to fucking devour you. He doesn't want to he wants to confuse you, he wants to accuse you. He doesn't want to fucking sit here and just play fucking boo games.
Speaker 1: No, bro's the front door.
Speaker 7: You should tell your daughter not to be afraid because even if if she encounters something dark, she.
Speaker 5: Has power over it.
Speaker 7: So she should have face than that. Yeah man, And and if she does, then she won't possibly won't encounter anything right because she'll have that uh preconceived notion of hey, I have you know, I have authority over these uh these darker uh things, and uh you know, so I tell my kids and like my son used to have nosebleed back when he was younger, and he doesn't anymore since he's gotten older.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's a good deal. Man, that's a good deal.
Speaker 2: Oh that was badass ship dude. Yeah, you know, if you keep working all this, please let me know you can always come back on and talk about more of it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, I have a second point.
Speaker 11: I have another portion called the OMEC and and hopefully we get to do that sometimes.
Speaker 2: So I like that you did have Pat Charles.
Speaker 4: How much how much have you looked into Scaler energy?
Speaker 1: First time I ever heard that before?
Speaker 2: Bro, lead the.
Speaker 4: Way, Okay, cool, I got somebody coming on in February, and I'm going to shoot him your way because it goes hand in hand with your topic here.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm excited, thank you. I'll be awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hell yeah, No, Scaler energy is awesome. Man. This is where like magic carpets come from and ship like legit shit legit, and there's people that are recreating this ship like it's it's not like some magic woo woo ship like there's people actually recreating these experiments.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we got to get into that, and I really appreciate you guys, you sharing on your sources. Men, that'll be fucking awesome and I'll make sure that that episode is dedicated to the White Rabbit podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you're good, bro.
Speaker 4: But no, it was awesome because you brought up a few things that I actually had sitting around. So I was doing a little show and tell when you were talking about Obsidian, I have like this huge chunk that I had come across, uh when I was on a hike one time. And then yeah, that was It was cool because a lot of the stuff that you're talking about I'm interested in, and so this was very fun to be a part of.
Speaker 2: Nick.
Speaker 4: Thank you for inviting me.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course, thank you. Thank you for coming off. Yeah, troubles that was that was bad as dude. There was a lot of information that I really I really like how you I'm glad. I'm glad you brought into the concrete shit too. And the other stone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it goes in.
Speaker 11: On the hand, I was thinking between that or the old mac theory, and I wasn't ready to see how long we were going to go, so I was like, all right, we're going.
Speaker 1: To talk some shit more, so let's go longer.
Speaker 11: And I have notes for days. I think I shared all of them with you, so yeah, I could keep on reading.
Speaker 2: So, like one thing, I think this is probably like a stupid question, but I think this is probably something that you try to get at. Do you think like these stones are being used just also due to whatever the earth is giving off? Like, do you think that all correlates and works together?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I also think that in different areas.
Speaker 11: So what happens is I think that the earth somehow some weight heals itself using energetic storms, and some of these storms are directed by humankind to so that we can find these pockets of minerals and stone, and then we could mine it in different areas volcanoes and North Carolina for example, and other different places that have you don't have had floods and shit. So but yeah, man, I think for sure that this technology and wisdom has not just popped up. It's not because Treble's just found it. No, this has been uncovered for fucking thousands of years, and our elites know very well how to in tune use it through magic, through intent and manipulation. And there's a reason why people are always blinded or are not interested to see, because we've been entertained. And it goes back full circle. These people know, these people have this information. The Nephilon left it here, and these people resonate with it and they use it against us.
Speaker 1: And it's just a few of them.
Speaker 11: It's just a few of them in the line of their blood that want to have this in control and away from our creative, imaginative, energetic properties, our pulsating hearts, so that we do not tap into what we really are connected to, the most high being in the freaking world inside of us, not outside the ole mis. I'm gonna turn on the camera for this. The ole Mis did not pray to gods. They prayed within because they knew that the gods were inside. They were trying to resonate with the Earth's frequency and organic algorithms so that they could ascend into their metaverse, which is the Earth's algorithmic energy, the pulsating heart of the Earth, using the same stones that every other ancient use. It's not like they just found that shit out. They put these gods there to represent each fucking demonic entity that they would write on, because they wanted to be written by demonic entities.
Speaker 1: They prayed for that. That's all they wanted to do. That was the entire religion based on. But what they did was and they disappeared. They went, what do you think was so obsessed with hacking our own fucking DNA?
Speaker 11: Because we want to get into the meta verse and live in this digital realm, which is also around we could tap into today forever, which is what the ole Mix did. Ultimately, they were the first ones to tap into the digital realm and ascend into a different dimension, the organic algorithm.
Speaker 1: On the Earth. That's just a theory though, that I was building on. Sorry if I got a little crazy again.
Speaker 2: I don't know now that this actually coincides with what we were talking about last time. And the stargate thing that when you get to the Urth's frequency, you get those clickouts, and then that's when they think you start going places. So I mean, you know, you know something. It don't sound crazy to me.
Speaker 4: Who is there a way to tap back into those or is it just a blacked out blacked out for your memory completely I know that's completely off topic, but you me in with what you just said.
Speaker 11: It's it's the information is in your DNA, massive amounts of about some information from ancients and all the freaking alchemic domestic properties that we've ever had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, science and everything. No, that's the screen.
Speaker 5: Oh dude, I love it.
Speaker 2: There it is you say, like, kells there a way to like wake that up or like turn it back on right? Well remember kinds of you saying yeah, yeah, there's magic memory.
Speaker 4: There's memory in all of these stones. That's why each each different stone that he had broughten up is so so important too, because of It's like if you think about like chips that you put into your computer, like a memory card or something that you're saving things on, It's like each one of these stones is capable of holding different types of memory. I think and then the way that we use them in connection with each other is what we get out of them.
Speaker 16: M That's why organized it is such an amazing thing too. There's a stone I want to find during the forties and see how I'm just I'm not going to read the thing. But during during the forties, there was there is an island where this freaking art artists artist collected all of these stones hashtag looking up, guys.
Speaker 1: It's called Akisha Azisha. I forgot what it's called.
Speaker 11: But the island, the art collection is a bunch of stones from all different civilizations in the world that when you rub your this is not a lie hashtag look it up. When you rub your hands on the stone, the stone hums back at you, bro. And the stones are cut in little lines so that when you rub your hands on it, it freaking makes a resonating sound like a hum. It's so fucking nuts, bro, like this it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, the troubles you killed it, bro, all right, what I.
Speaker 11: Got freaking jet though, Bro, you don't know.
Speaker 2: That's that's what I.
Speaker 1: Said it's about to lady. I hope you guys mind.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we can conclude that God's creation is an incredible thing. And it goes back to what I was saying is how you can see God and nature. You can see God and all its creation and all his creation.
Speaker 2: Aw So again in Troubles, thank you very much. I get you always welcome back to the future to add more to this as you feel confident with pumping out more shit publicly, please you know, let us know real quick before we wrap it up, Troubles, let everybody know what they can find all your stuff, please yo.
Speaker 11: My name is Troubles Garcia on the Humble host of The Trouble Show formerly known It's Paranor Radio. You can find us on all social media platforms absolutely free. Make sure you drop a faster Arianaple podcasts on Spotify that allows other people to enjoy the show as much as I join make and I want to give special things to the Lord.
Speaker 1: Follow me to be here today.
Speaker 11: Everything in one of you, and specifically today they will call be just possibly one of the best freaking podcast in the freaking planets. And I've been aligned with and I was in a panel with some of my favorite content creators, some of the best content creators that I've ever got to encounter with.
Speaker 1: And Catalyst Jones, Mad louve to you.
Speaker 11: Shout outs to Code and shout outs to Tammy, and shout outs to everybody that fucking showed up today. Mad love Yo, Judith, you and I got to connect some day real soon, so hopefully we can get you on the show. Mad luck to you too, Thank you for being so majestic everybody.
Speaker 1: I gotta I gotta jet piece out, guys. I got two beautiful dollars I got attend to and be a father.
Speaker 2: Now, okay, thanks brother jump all right, all right, yo, that was buked out. Ship. There was a lot of information. That's like an episode of people Got to listen to you toys. There's a lot of ship up once.
Speaker 1: He talks pretty fast.
Speaker 2: You know, I was like stuck on something from like five minutes ago, you know what I'm saying, Like I like he would say something, I would like get lost in the thought and be like, oh, I should bring this up, and then I'd be like, funk, I don't even know where we're at anymore. I gotta pay attention.
Speaker 4: I know exactly why he talks so fast, though, you guys, because we were talking the other night and he was listening to one of my episodes, and I was listening along with him, and he was right there with me, and I listened to podcasts at double speed. And so if you're listening to podcasts for eight hours a day and they're talking at double speed, that's.
Speaker 1: About it is the way that you speak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've you know, I've done that at times too, Like you have a lot of notes in front of you and you're like, oh my god, this is gonna take forever, and then you try to spit it out so fast. You go a little bit too fast I think sometimes. So yeah, like there's no time constraint. I wouldn't have complained, so he could have taken as much stomp as he needed. But yeah, that was thought. That was great. Uh yeah, let everybody.
Speaker 4: I was wondering though. I grabbed this and I was gonna see if he could recognize this. But maybe you guys can. Do you know what this is?
Speaker 5: I couldn't tell you, I wish.
Speaker 4: But it's wood.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I took gratified.
Speaker 4: It's petrified wood, and I love it. I use it as a stand. I put all my crystals on it because, like he was saying, wood resonates very well.
Speaker 5: So we have a forest here.
Speaker 4: Oh well, hell yeah, I've always wanted to go to one of those.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you think thirty minutes away?
Speaker 1: I need to go. I need to go.
Speaker 5: We're gonna do that. I'm gonna drag my.
Speaker 1: Family that man.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 4: Bro makes some content when you're there.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, yeah, live stream while I'm there, I'm sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, some cool stuff over there. It's in Old Indian area. I'm in Mississippi, so hey, can.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pump. I'm gonna I think we'll wrap it up now. Anyway, if you guys don't mind catalysts, let everybody know what's up with you and let her know where they can find E channel and stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right now, you can find me on Craigslist. I'm selling like an entire bedroom set, so if you want to go ahead and look me up, I'm just joking. White Rabbit Podcast. I am on all of the usual suspects. And this year the YouTube gods have granted me my channel back, so you're going to see me back on YouTube very shortly, and hopefully I can I can stick around this time. But man, I really appreciate the opportunity to come on here, and if you guys want to hop on my channel. I'll be on Doc Brown's Prometheus Lens giving my Human Cloning presentation, oh or twenty minutes now. And so it was. It was nice to meet you, Judas. I hope that I can actually get to meet you and talk to you. I feel like you got talked over a lot during this episode, and I wanted to apologize for my internet to everybody.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're you're quite all right? What happens? And uh, Judith, watch you? What's up with you?
Speaker 14: Actually he gave a lot of information. I have to hashtag look it up. Yeah, a lot of stuff that he said. I took some notes, but you're right, Jules, You're right.
Speaker 3: You have to listen to this show again to catch up and take some notes.
Speaker 1: I'm the Loom and.
Speaker 3: You can catch me on the loan, on YouTube and on x listen.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much for joining us and Jules my man, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 7: Nick again and thanks for having me guys, Thanks for tuning in another banger episode of the Occult Rejects. If you haven't checked out our Rustic Gods episode from Wednesday night, check it out. Headlessen Nick talking about Mount Etna, it's awesome. Go check out our episode from Friday Night me Ethan Headless, Nick and Arrows.
Speaker 5: And we had my wife on with us. It was awesome.
Speaker 7: Her best podcast, she said that she's ever been on, and it changed her outlook on podcasting completely. She wants to start doing it more again. So if that's thank you' all Nick for having her on. Of course, and I did an episode. I went on Catalyst show not too long ago, guys, about a month or so ago. Y'all go check that out if you haven't. And Doc and Bennett, who were both on here, who both had to leave early. I went on both their shows as well. I don't know if those episodes have dropped, but I think they will be before the end of the month, so y'all.
Speaker 5: Look out for those.
Speaker 7: And then Thursday, Metamistics is coming on at nine o'clock Central, so y'all tune into that, and Rustic Gods maybe Wednesday night. I think we're going to start trying to do those Wednesday night.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 2: Go for it.
Speaker 7: Nice, yes, sir, but uh and Uh es a Terry book review this morning. If you are a member of Patreon, go check it out. You can hear us read the first chapter of the epic of Gilgamesh and kind of figure out that Inky doing Gilgamesh were gay lovers.
Speaker 5: That was very weird to that, Yes, very weird. The bridegrooms, Yeah, very very weird.
Speaker 2: You will take him like a woman and you're like whoa, Yeah, you're like, wait a minute, whoa what I didn't.
Speaker 5: Read that didn't when I first read it. Yeah weird. But anyway, stay great pill guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you everybody again, and I really want to thank Troubles. That was a also presentation and hopefully I got it back on to talk some more about that stuff. I do think he's like all this of it, with every little one of those things he was talking about, especially the street, with the stuff with the streets, at least at least like he understood, like I wasn't just freestyle and that ship, like he actually heard that people. The ship in the fucking streets is even bad. It's probably worse than the you know what's on the fucking cause it's wild. And then think about like even the break that's like you're saying, going into the end, it's gonna go into the streets as well. It's right there. But your house. It's like it's like, yeah, everything we're saying is a problem is actually like coming from Blake, you know, just everywhere else except where you're pointing it out. But uh yeah, that's what's up. A great show again. I thought that was a lot of fun. Thank you everybody in the chat and everybody who was on the other shows too, on Rumble and every you know, other people's uh social media, that's what's up. I can see your comments too, I try to throw them up, but uh yeah, so there was a lot of people here. That's what's up. I appreciate it. And until the next one, everybody be well later