Speaker 1: It's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge.
Speaker 2: Listeners to your corners. This is the Jeff, that's the fast one. Okay, he's the fast Jeb, fast Jeff. Hey, good morning. Hi.
Speaker 1: Don't make us call you fast Jeff, and then you lose.
Speaker 2: Okay, not today, baby, you better not. You better not.
Speaker 1: You're going for win number two? Correct, Yes, sir? All right, you take Hey, Sexy James is back. But sexy James, are you no?
Speaker 2: Just thing?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute?
Speaker 2: What do I have here? Hi? What do we have here?
Speaker 3: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome, Sexy James. It's like a big oak tree firefighter or something. What do you do? What do you do? James?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you for your service.
Speaker 4: Sis, big big, like he's big as he sounds right now, Sexy James hall of fame or just sexy four times?
Speaker 2: Four times?
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, you got stats to back up that everything else?
Speaker 2: Jeff, you just said not today, maybe today, that's right? Not today? Oh not today? Still not today?
Speaker 1: All right, well, Sexy James, welcome back, four time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: Thank you, fast Jeff. It's only played the game too other two times. It's going for it's going.
Speaker 1: For win number two today, shout out your name? What do you have to give away here in the prize?
Speaker 3: I got a rod Ryan Show T shirt, the one and only.
Speaker 2: It's a game changer, It's a life changing thing.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine sexy James in a rod Ryan Show T shirt?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm imagining it right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, Fast Jeff says he's gonna be wearing that shirt.
Speaker 3: Let's go shout out your name.
Speaker 2: When you think you know the answer? Question number one? How many letters are there? Fast James? Sexy James?
Speaker 4: So at twenty six?
Speaker 1: Twenty six is the correct answer because the question is the question, yes, how many letters are in the modern English alphabets?
Speaker 2: Was there an older version that you wanted to clarify that?
Speaker 3: No, I just learned that we like the details.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good call on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, James's on the board, sexy and on the board.
Speaker 2: Uh hey, fast Jeff, Yeah, wake up?
Speaker 3: I was fast? He is fast?
Speaker 2: Question number two, Sexy James, Fast Jeff.
Speaker 1: Name one of the seven Dwarves?
Speaker 2: Ooh ooh, okay, throw a lot, would you guys hear you?
Speaker 3: I heard them both at the same time. Tie all right, ty, because you wasted a question.
Speaker 1: The question was named one of these seven dwarves in snow white. We would have accepted sleepy, sneezy, happy, grumpy, dopey, doc or bashful forgot about bashful Fast Jeff, Sexy James, Here comes your next question.
Speaker 2: Don't tie? How many legs does a spider have?
Speaker 1: They're killing their questions. That was a dead on tie eight tie tie. Here we go, next question, Sexy James, Fast Jeff evenly matched up. Good game, boys, What do you call a piece of land that a peninsula?
Speaker 2: There wasn't half bomb with jof Oh, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't hear it?
Speaker 1: Yes, who's for fast best Jeff?
Speaker 3: Did you swear no?
Speaker 2: Search sound?
Speaker 3: Definitely?
Speaker 2: Did you hear a bad? Yes? You heard it?
Speaker 3: Blatant everybody on what.
Speaker 2: Happened because you're listening now on a delay.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we were just in. We were just in the future a minute ago. Now we're like in present time time. So the question was, let me just recap, what do you call a piece of land that's almost but not entirely surrounded by wall?
Speaker 2: Sexy James chimed in. He said a peninsula.
Speaker 1: Apparently somebody swore I didn't hear it, Fast Jeff, just like that.
Speaker 2: You're all worth fast enough. Maybe Jeff wasn't fast.
Speaker 1: Enough all right, Jeff, you were fun, though, so fun, unless you were the one that swore that.
Speaker 2: Don't be mad.
Speaker 1: But uh, Sexy I know Sexy James didn't swear he won.
Speaker 2: He would knock James. You want to play tomorrow? Every day? All right, Sexy James all week maybe And