Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine in the games, Mike the Bulldog beyond you on jr. R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog. Just one question for you before we get into all the sports more of the weekend. Did you break out your George Foreman grill there in the luxury condo over the weekend in honor of the man?
Speaker 3: You know, I used to have a George Foreman grill, but I don't know. Maybe I lost it in the divorce. I don't remember, but yeah, George Foreman sadly passes away over the weekend, age seventy six and Lynch, you're right, George Forman, I was reading all this stuff about him over the weekend. He made a lot more money on that grill than he ever made in the ring. Obviously, he was a great boxer, won the Olympic gold medal, waved the American little American flag in the ring, beat Joe Frasier, you know Howard Cosell with a famous called down Ghost Frasier, Down Ghost Fraser. Then, of course he lost Mumhammad Ali in the Ropodope fight and sort of retired after that, then made a comeback, became heavyweight champion again at the age of forty three, and became, you know, the master pitch man for the George Foreman Grille, and.
Speaker 1: Named all of his children after himself, George Foreman, the first, the second, remember that.
Speaker 2: Well, the boys he named George. Yeah, boy, twelve kids, I think right.
Speaker 3: I don't think he named the girls Georgie, but he might have. Who never thought that they named the girls? Of course when I said he named his kid, it would be the boys. Hey, I love how how a dog says?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think I lost that in divorce. I bet that's the first thing a wife would want to. Oh, I walked the Foreman grill.
Speaker 3: Actually she got the beach condo. I got the dog. Yeah, hey, hey, bulldog?
Speaker 1: Real quick at the text line, this is what I came in to read, Kyle Larson winning the Cup race.
Speaker 2: Baby, wait, you're ready? And then they said, in all caps, how that taste?
Speaker 1: Look at Pat, you're my witness.
Speaker 2: I get I see it, and I see they're picking up on the dog lingo there.
Speaker 3: Hey, as long as we're talking motor racing, should we go to Shanghai?
Speaker 2: We'll go, Oh the f one, it's lights out and away we go. At the f one desk.
Speaker 1: Shanghai Shango.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, how'd we go?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it was a tough one for results.
Speaker 2: It was Oscar Piastre Holy Cow one to finished from a clarin.
Speaker 1: Oh pstre Man he rocked it out.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Orlando Norris a closed second but not really closed, so good job.
Speaker 2: Both. Ferraris being disqualified after the race, Bulldog, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hit too light. The cars were and by the way, I love a good Oscar Piastre on Rye. Nothing like a pis right.
Speaker 1: Yeah that extra mustard.
Speaker 2: Boy basketball tea. You were blue in the face over the weekend, Dog.
Speaker 3: No question. The Gate has advanced to the Sweet sixteen. They in the Yukon's reign as the two time national champions. Yukon had a thirteen game winning streak in the Big Dance that came to an end, but Yukon fought them. Man. It was seventy seven to seventy five was the final. Yukon led like with three minutes something left in the game, and then Walter Clayton Junior hit a couple of big threes for the Gators sort of put them over the top and they hold on to beat Yukon. The Gators now advance into the Sweet sixteen. They'll play Maryland coming up. I believe that game's on a Thursday, if I'm not mistaken this week, and Maryland, of course a number four seed in the Big Dance, and they'll play the Gators. Maryland beat Colorado barely or Colorado State barely.
Speaker 2: Buzzer beater, right.
Speaker 3: Yes, seventy two to seventy one. By the way, seven SEC teams in the Sweet sixteen. That broke a record. Ole Miss put them over the top with that upset win over Iowa State. So now the league had seven teams of the Sweet sixteen. It's obviously Florida, Ole, Miss, Alabama, Arkansas, Auburn, Kentucky and Tennessee in the Sweet See and Dog.
Speaker 1: When looking at our picks your Gators, Yes, of course, move forward as you just said, and so did my Duchies had his team's.
Speaker 3: Out, Yeah, his team is out, no question, went with Wafford.
Speaker 2: I mean, just you know, out way outside the box. I was eliminated in my bracket, crushed on day one.
Speaker 3: Also over the week, and the Magic beat the Wizards as expected. But tonight the make is coming to town.
Speaker 2: Commissioner.
Speaker 3: The commissioner is healthy he will be in the lineup tonight.
Speaker 2: Dwight Howard.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they chose this game to honor Dwight Howard for being inducted into the Orlando Magic Hall of Fame. I mean, Lakers fans don't really like Dwight because he he left. He left Orlando to go to LA. He didn't want to be in LA. He only stayed there a year and then he leaves LA. So yeah, although he did win a title later in his career in LA, or help them win a title, he wasn't very he wasn't a key component. But yeah, Dwight Howard will be honored tonight as the Magic take on the Lakers. Orlando City and the Orlando Pride went over the weekend. Big news in the NFL. Just see who the new quarterback of the New York Giants is going to be. Jameis Winston going to the Big Apple. Baby. That man's career just keeps no matter how many interceptions he throws, the career goes on.
Speaker 1: But even when he throws all the interceptions, he throws yardage and he'll have these six hundred yard games.
Speaker 2: The man, the Legend, the crab, leg other.
Speaker 3: Oh By the way, Romance in the Air.
Speaker 2: I mentioned this a little earlier in Idiotology. He's made it official now. The love nest is wide open for all the sea.
Speaker 3: Tiger Woods is now puts it out on social media. Love is in the Air. He's dating now Vanessa Trump, the former daughter in law President Donald Trump. She was married to Donald Trump Junior I think for twelve years, So now they're together.
Speaker 2: Kys is her daughter. Golfer. Yeah, Golden Knights in Vegas. Take care of the lightning yesterday for two So lightning go down yesterday boom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, what else?
Speaker 2: Anything else? Victor Hovelins wins the final Florida swing stop on the PGA Tour yesterday. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We got the Mosquas coming up in two weeks. Can't wait for that, all right?
Speaker 2: He is Mike the Bulldog Bikey. I'm assuming you're gonna have plenty to talk about today over on AM seven forty ninety six to ninety game, where he is the host each morning at Jason Tuss for Open Mike, thank you for taking us out with that big old bulldog bark as you do every morning here on the sports page. Doggie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, happy birthday to Peyton Manning, who turns forty nine today. Hi Heilynchen Taco on demand. Download the iHeartRadio app