Speaker 1: All right, So if anyone has more questions now becau. We're gonna last Patreon question. This is probably the last topic of the night and just you know, random stuff. But Mattie Saying says, since Trassic Line, our Taylor or Kirkland willing to pizza bet me on Starfire's box office performance. So he bet me this. I did, hang on, you don't even know what that's nice? He bet me on this. I said I needed a TVD and then I did a trest told you looking at the box office and looking at what's coming out around there. So our bet that I did not take. He bet me that because he was like, oh yeah, Starfire won't fail. I'm well, I don't know about that. He bet me that Starfighter would make at least five hundred million so total, right, yeah, total? Yeah, yeah, opening weekend. Yeah, you bet me. He thinks this what he's gonna do big. No, So uh yeah, I didn't take it because I just what I when I brought for a showing there. My whole thing was that this one's going on May, and there's not much in May again. Passion of the Christ too, but I don't think that the same audience. But again, what my point was, I've said to him why I turn it down is for me, it's all depend on Zelda. Zelda comes out April thirtieth, and I just think if that movie's big, that could be the movie that audiences pick and they skip Star Far or yeah, Starfreighters. Remember we just went after that Starfighter after Starfighter is Dragon two, is Spider Verse and Shrek five. So I just think Starfire could also be the movie they skip. But I also think it's gonna be better than Man on Grogu. I think gossling does help. You still got me a golf in there, You got Matt Smith. Maybe there's a ray cam me and whatnot. So we'll talk about this and we'll talk about these rumors going on. But would you guys take that bet off Starfire not making five hundred million.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna make five hundred million. But I'm not gonna take the bet.
Speaker 1: Well, you couldn't because you agree with Maddie. Okay, I'm with you, Maddie.
Speaker 3: I could see it going either way. I'm not definitely not strong enough to pizzabout him.
Speaker 1: That's our where I am. I could see it underperforming, but because that's what.
Speaker 4: I can also see it hitting that five hundred mark though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even if she just like crawls over it, you could because that's a problem. All the Star Wars movies have either made under four hundred million or a billion, so that five hundred is literally like sitting in that like almost middle junction.
Speaker 2: It's got that Hail Mary hype for Gosling. That's just gonna kind of carry over the need to bring this. You're gonna guy, but guy, I know, but I think this is different. I think it's different.
Speaker 1: But why Okay, to me, why is different because it's space.
Speaker 2: I think people like seeing Rang.
Speaker 1: How did they not go I've already seen him in space because.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, this is Star Wars.
Speaker 2: And that has a lot of him with a lightsaber. I think people and they're gonna hear you, Wow, Tom Cruise help choreograph this. Whoa.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're gonna.
Speaker 4: That'll sell the ga whoa.
Speaker 2: I wasn't sold.
Speaker 4: But I heard Tom Cruise help with some choreography and they had it. Oh they're bad. Wasn't part two words?
Speaker 2: It made less?
Speaker 1: No, I think they're like very close to the same. Final reckoning made five ninety.
Speaker 3: Eight I just saw the villain guy and I just remembered that scene of him on the plane.
Speaker 1: Falling didn't hit his nuts, right, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 3: A nuts goddamn, that's that's Travis's bear in the scenario when he's chasing down the hill nuts himself.
Speaker 1: Oh it fucking works studies. Yeah, this made five seventy Dead Reckoning Part one still titled that, and Final Reckoning made five ninety eight, so about the same. So I guess you can get to that five like, I think it's still possible, but I'm not confident of the pizza bad. I'm surprised Maggy's so confident that I would because I could still also seeing it eat shit.
Speaker 4: And then it's fiery. I mean, how many bets is he going right now? He's just going pitch.
Speaker 1: Multiple Italian blood she was going in? Was that fucking pizza man?
Speaker 2: No, I think he did.
Speaker 1: To be honest, he did try to movie bet me, but I don't do that shit. I'm happy for you guys to do the movie bets. So it's like instead of pizzas, it's like you make someone watch things I have too much to watch, always enjoying the pizza, especially when we do live on stream and I can gloat about it, watch a movie by myself, and then raining and it's like I enjoy that, but I have so much to watch. I don't want to I don't want to go that round.
Speaker 2: It was nice to Maddie with her movie one because I made him watch him Bearable Weight, a massive talent. And then Mike, I made him watch The Warriors Way You're in two.
Speaker 1: Nice for bats you did that. You never cash on your last of us bet with Kirkland.
Speaker 2: Well with with Maddie, I was gonna make him watch the There was like a ventriloquist short film I want him to watch with.
Speaker 1: Her hand Talco Little Puppet.
Speaker 2: I wish I could remember the name of it, but it was about this puppet that was trying to kill the people in the house, but he kept failing. He like kicked the toaster. He kicks the toaster into the bathtub, but the toaster's unplugged. It was fucking hilarious, and so these criminals break in and then they got to have the dummy actually kill the criminals because they take them hostage. The good people else. Oh, I should have made him watch it.
Speaker 4: It's a short film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: A little detour of and some more ass well. Resident Evil and Evil Dead Burnt open at forty million opening weekend. What Evil Dead, Rise do? Let's take a look.
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: Rise.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, what a movie.
Speaker 1: Hoping a weekend made? Okay, so that made forty as well. In April, I'm I think I'm still gonna go under on Burn because I still think the summer is a weird slot for Evil Dead. I know that's spring, but I just think the summer. I guess it could be good counter programming. Resident Evil's tricky because it's in the spot right now where the games are bigger than they have ever been, so maybe that seeps over to the movies. But then the movies also, I don't know, they've never been juggernauts. They have like great international audiences. But I'm gonna, you know what I'll actually say. I'll just say yes for I'm gonna say yes for res. I'm gonna say just under for you Dead. If the last one did forty, I feel like this one is like a little less because, like I know, Clay kind of feels the way Cocktail Clay because I know when we were ragging on man, He's like, why aren't people ragging on Evil Dead? He just like singled it out. But I do kind of get it because like the way with Wrath that we're hearing about that it takes place in the seventies, they're going for that film grain it's gonna be like themes of sexuality and coming of age sex tales. Already. I'm way more invested in that one where Evil Dead Burn kind of just looks like it's like Evil Dead Rise, but in a house, it's like that there's gross humor. It's or not gross. There's gross with stuff for drinking the oil and the car seat through the thing. Don't get at wrong. I think that's gonna be great. But I think because so close to her eyes, it's like, ah, we've kind of done that. I've said that before. We're Evil Dead. What was great about that original trilogy? And then even twenty thirteen, all four of those films kind of have a different flavor, where if like, since twenty thirteen and on, we have like a very similar flavor with Evil Dead going on right now, we need some more comedy stuff. That's why the seventy two to one I like that, like Okay, we're rolling back, so h.
Speaker 2: And I think this one's gonna be a little different, though, I mean, you get some of that Evil Dead two kind of stuff where they're like hovering around the house. I think you're gonna get a little bit more of that Dead eight classic stuff.
Speaker 1: But I mean, Tony, Evil Dead two is a very funny movie, right, I don't think it's gonna be a funny movie, that's true. And then Army Darkness was like a parody almost right, And that's where I feel like twenty thirteen worked of like, let's make fucking really gross movies, and then Rise worked and now I just feel like Evil Dead is always gonna be like, let's make gross movies now, you know. So as it says Evil Dead Burn, it definitely looks like Rise to None. Other part of the anthology is still excited, Like, yeah, I'm still excited. I'm not like raining on the parade there say like, oh this fucking but I'm not like I'm not I'm not on the tip of my seat right now. Maybe that I'll change, but I think it's just gonna be more of what I like, you know, Yeah, forty million for res or Burn.
Speaker 3: I think Rez could hit it. I think I agree with your points on Evil Uh dead Burn. I think it's just too close to Rise and the fact that Ryse just barely made that.
Speaker 4: I think that had a lot of hype.
Speaker 3: I think like just a lot of people were kind of talking about how fucked up that trailer and everything was, and not that this one doesn't look fucked up. Also, it's just like you said, the proximity to it there, I could also see res doing under.
Speaker 1: Me too, Yeah, I could, because it it.
Speaker 3: I think it's just that one is the most different from all the other res and Evils that have come out, so that's kind of exciting.
Speaker 1: But you can have that case where the people that are resident Evil movie fans aren't like the game fans for.
Speaker 4: Sure, like the GA.
Speaker 2: No, I've not played most of them, but the GA is gonna be coming out, probably because like oh, Barbarian and weapons.
Speaker 1: They're definitely gonna be using the weapons tag a lot. So it's just but it's a question of it like they did that for can you name oz good Perkins movies? After long Legs?
Speaker 2: Oh the Monkey? Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, you got one.
Speaker 2: And there's another one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I both didn't do well. And that's why I'm very curious what like the obsession guys next movie does, because the same king Jory Peel has, right, they get these big movies and then like after it's almost like you're chasing the dragon. It's like, oh, let's not get out. And I hope for the Curry Barker it's not like, oh, what's the other one? Like I know people people say that, I don't say that, but that's the narrative around him right now. Because we also have gone down money wise too.
Speaker 4: I feel like they're just all so very interesting.
Speaker 1: And originally I agree, I don't feel that way at all, but I feel.
Speaker 3: Like, nope, though, is like another like that's maybe I'm just too much in my own little headspace fear, but like for Aliens movies, like that's just such a unique movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we love it, but I think we're in the minority of like loving it.
Speaker 4: Did you really like us?
Speaker 1: It's definitely the weakest, but I like it, like it for sure, at least like a seven point five to eight somewhere in there. I think it falls apart more near the.
Speaker 4: End absolutely, when it's like this is what is going on.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thing it gets But but you ask me what a second movie is, I don't even know if I've seen it. I don't know if I can name it. So Maloni from She Hulk, it's like it's about a movie where guy like takes girlfriends to his place and like sacrifices them so you can like live long or something man, And it wasn't that good. It's like a movie that they shot like drink over or something.
Speaker 4: What doesn't sound good.
Speaker 1: But that's why it's like, that's why I like, I hate to say it. That's why I just feel like that's whether they're doing long legs too or whatever, because he's had two movies now that haven't done well. And then he's like, well I got more long legs. So yeah, I got more long legs. It was Keeper. It was Keeper. Yeah, So that only gets you so far, right, But I think res I'm not confident, but I would say yes, So Kirk, when you're saying no to Evil Dead and then res are you four.
Speaker 2: On the line on the line, Well, I think is gonna pass it and Evil Debt's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Under Okay, you're confidences too.
Speaker 2: I think it's gonna make it for sure.
Speaker 1: I hope, I hope it's great. I'm I'm very next to Honesty and Dune. That's that's up there in my top five right now. Most anticipated. I cannot wait to see what they did. I thought J j Abrams, I'm like, here's nothing to do with that. J. J. Abrams does a movie coming out this year? The Great Beyond?
Speaker 4: Is that a Warner Brothers.
Speaker 1: I might be why do you why do you ask what Warner Brothers?
Speaker 4: Isn't he the one that did like the crazy deal with Warner Brothers?
Speaker 1: Still not really? Yeah, some like I worry for it's Glen pal Jenner Taga and some other people and it's like Jenner Tega or Glen Palell. They like, read this book, but they find the books real and one of them is like the Princess or the King of the World and just I don't know, man, it sounds a little whisky. Might says you guys think Spaceballs too will beat Scary Sticks the box off snow. I do not. I don't think enough. I think that space Balls might have. I'm excited to see what they do, and there is definitely stuff to poke fun of for the space genre, like Avatar and Star Wars. But I think scary movie just with that, I think there's just two thousands in soldiers like we talked about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I agree. I don't see you doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay, Starfighter, I'll hit you with this. Oh wait, did you Okay? So we both so I'm gonna know. I think it could pass five hundred. We're all that right, it could pass five hundred.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 1: Okay, So now you don't want any rumors. You step out for a second.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: So the two hot rumors that came a couple weeks ago, that me Goth. I'll just say he's playing You can debate what it is. She's playing a dark side user gods the red lightsaber. And then the other rumor is what are you laughing?
Speaker 4: I'm just picturing her using her net normal accent in that character.
Speaker 1: I'm just trying to think what she would say. I got now, Luke, I am your father. I've lost a little because I haven't heard in a bit.
Speaker 5: Chance said like, well you know.
Speaker 1: I'm getting back. I'm going back.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, Luke, I really fought really hard or sixty six just fuck me up.
Speaker 1: Here's some clips and then Amy Adams is supposedly a Jedi. She supposedly gives her lightsaber to either Rang Gosslin or some there's a room going around that Rang Gosson hasn't even met his nephew. But uh, that also poses a lot of questions, right because okay, if me a Goth is a dark Side user, what is she is? She is sitting there all sith? But is she like a Sith in the classical.
Speaker 2: Talent Darth Tallon?
Speaker 4: Is she from Kotor two?
Speaker 2: No, Darth Tallon is a post episode six Sith Lord. She was in order?
Speaker 4: I'm dark Allan Trea is her name?
Speaker 2: Darth Trea's kote Tartoo?
Speaker 4: Yeah she.
Speaker 1: No, She's just a lady missing on arm Yeah.
Speaker 4: Classic?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So what do you think?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: What do you think about this?
Speaker 4: Hmhmm, wouldn't be my first choice?
Speaker 1: Which one? Both?
Speaker 4: Both?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Because Amy Adams is Jedi as usual in these movies? Where the fuck was she in the sequel trilogy? This takes place five years after Rice Skywalker.
Speaker 4: She was on a Big Bender so Casino realm.
Speaker 1: I guess you could make the case that Ray and her right after Rises Skywalker and trained her.
Speaker 4: Can you I mean, they could definitely do that. I could picture lucasfilm doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a Soca and Luke meeting after episode six. Luke's like, where the fuck were you? Man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where was the Soca.
Speaker 4: That opened so much cans of worms? I'm definitely where I don't love that actually the more I steal on it.
Speaker 3: But the Mia goth one, I'm like totally fine with, like whatever, you could totally just explain, like, yeah, there's Dark.
Speaker 4: Side user somewhere else joining the dark sign.
Speaker 3: I think like having like a full Jedi like to the true sense of the term, like basically.
Speaker 4: Was on course.
Speaker 3: It can't be ordered sixty six and it's Amy Adams also, Like I also just don't love that actor pairing.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I think it's just too big of a name or face maybe for myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's Starfire in general, right, Matt Smith her Ryan Gossling, I'm Matt Smith's in there. Yeah, got And then even think about this, you guys won't be watching with Aaron Pierre. He's green, like he's John Suer Green Lantern DCU. He's gonna be in that movie after he's in my entrance. So it's like, that's a lot of actors in there. But I guess she could have trained after Skywalkery, because like, if the idea is, hey, I'm dying, you gotta get my son to this place, if she was there before the ray, guess that makes sense, right, Yeah, that's the only answer I'm accepting in the movie. That does feel crazy. That's only five years to train.
Speaker 2: Amy Adams.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm so picturing like the flashback to Order sixty six, and it's just like a little like a little Girl version maybe Adams and she like sneaks away somehow. With Girl, we just keep getting like flashbacks to which you probably love in the moment because you love. But it's just like anytime they have to explain where this person came from, it's like, well, actually they.
Speaker 1: Agree, like she'd be born at least twenty years afterwards sixty six. Yes, so I guess you could always just say some dumb yes. No.
Speaker 2: I mean you can look at Let's SKay Skeleton Crew, for example, you have Jude Law who is a Padawan at the time of Order sixty six, and then he.
Speaker 1: Different time period though, what do you mean that's in between four or six and seven, remember, yeah, really yeah, fuck, you're right, I forgot. Yeah, so he his lineage lines up. Also, Grog was fine, he can be an old fucker. Yeah, that's totally all my bastmember, all my bass was. Ramley popped up and he said, Grog, Yeah, there's like here, you know, the fans are mad at you.
Speaker 4: There you go so fucking messy star wars.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. She she'd have a trained under Luke next to GROGU.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, instead of escapes that.
Speaker 1: Some people are pitching. She was mar Jade and this kid was actually Lukes.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's any marriage eatee stuff. I don't think they're touching that. I mean they touched then, so maybe there's a chance, but I don't think they're gonna be bold enough to mar.
Speaker 1: It's only five years after, right, Skywalker, So that's to tell me that, like what last shied I Louke was like, yeah, that dog right now.
Speaker 5: At the high school.
Speaker 1: Escaped Kylo maybe, but like that situation is so fucked up.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: If you read the Colmn books, he actually did not kill any of those people. He was Snoke that killed them. Snoke sent down a lightning bolt and he was like, there's a.
Speaker 4: Serious that's what I explained it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he killed like a couple that like survived the lighting bulb.
Speaker 5: And like where were you?
Speaker 2: Luckily those aren't canon.
Speaker 1: No, definitely not. They'll change them at any point. So to me, she has to be trained by Ray at that point, I guess some of them maybe she's too old. I guess you can just say that's raised new way right as a Jedi should train anybody at that age.
Speaker 2: I think at this point, yeah, she's she's accelerating the order.
Speaker 4: You know, kids, so you don't have time to look for the A team in this era.
Speaker 2: No, And I think that's where you get me a goth turn into a villain cause she probably recruited too. And she's like, funk them out of here.
Speaker 1: Fuck them out of here. Users, fuck you Ray, fuck you Ray, fuck you.
Speaker 2: What do you mean we can't fuck you Ray?
Speaker 1: Not anymore? Okay, no more, that would be there is a scary movie six. By the way, I'm not just showing random ship's Ray. They're yeah, old Rays.
Speaker 4: You know Uncle Ray.
Speaker 2: That is interesting, get you.
Speaker 1: There's something juicy about like, uh, like a daisy Italy is Ray find the former apprentice.
Speaker 4: And me A go off as like you know, we know me God can be a great villain. I'm curious how like crazy they go with her. Yeah, I feel like she would be pretty.
Speaker 2: Told less and it could time out. She's mall apprentice and because Marl Recruz starts talent trains her and if she stays alive, then the age range would fit for her to be an opposing force here, because that's originally what George Luca's plan was original.
Speaker 1: What do you think me a goth is she's a young lady.
Speaker 2: Young lady. Yeah, but when you had cosmetics and like Twilight makeup and stuff like that, then you're you're popping off. But George Lucas is one of his original pitches.
Speaker 5: Thirty two Okay, so there's no way that could be her.
Speaker 2: So how many years are are we talking here? So, uh, we're in the midst of the Galactics, not Glack Civil War yet, but we're in the midst between episode three and four. So you got and she's like twenty so in their talent, No, she's not twenty.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't even know that's talent.
Speaker 2: She's an apprentice.
Speaker 1: You're making that apprentice.
Speaker 2: She's not talent. No, she doesn't the title yet or whatever, but she could be twenty I'd say she's definitely not twenty and a prentice out there. Would you say Jedi Padawans are twenty years old? No, yeah, I think Jedi padawan's like fifteen to seventeen years old.
Speaker 1: How old was Ian McGregor during Phantom Menas.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about the actors ages or like the characters? I know we're talking on characters.
Speaker 1: Tell about what I want twenty six and he's still fucking pan.
Speaker 2: The actor character, and Kenoby was definitely not twenty six when he became a Jedi masters tell me that. No, I think there's definitely enough age range there for.
Speaker 1: She's not a fucking her talent. She's not gonna be a twy like I guarantee you're gonna get a phoe. She's gonna have regular just her skin. That's it.
Speaker 2: Read humans versus humans, though, I mean I feel.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, aliens, they don't want to do that. And the word is that Matt Smith is like a crime boss and she works for him, so that's the word. And she's just gonna be a sith because they're all fucking sick.
Speaker 2: I would sell tickets. So if you you're talking about posters, if you get people look at this, who's this Red Twilight? Some videos for you.
Speaker 1: He was laughing already, mass and let's do this on next.
Speaker 2: What was that movie we were seeing? We're in the extreme theater and like me and Crooka went there and you dropped that in the thing and the kids around too. Because I opened up the group chat, it's like, oh, yeah, the movie was that.
Speaker 4: You were behind me, Yeah, the kids are out.
Speaker 2: It might have been Mario Mario talent just doing some explicit things.
Speaker 1: Respect she's going so hard in that video. No, I just don't think it's that. I again, as I've said before, I if the Cyth wasn't around, I'd say, you just bring back the Sith. I don't know. Yeah, and I do think to more prob think me is gonna kill that role. I think she could be a great I just called them all sith because they are sith. Every movie we've seen live action, which is the real cannon. It was always too there was always two. There's there's no other movie that had three.
Speaker 2: People rocking debates between me and Travis and I'm right, I'm right, So.
Speaker 1: Who could I guess she could just be because they do this fucking movie. Mia Goth gets a little mad and her lightsaber turns red. That's what they do now, they just bleed.
Speaker 2: These are gonna bleed the crystal.
Speaker 1: It's stupid. It's dumb. I don't like it at all either, you know, of course, So yeah, that's my assma once and I hope that that's any Adams. I guess was trained as an adult and that's raised new orders you can take on adults. And then Mia Goth, I do think she could be a great Sith bad guy role. I think there's tons of fun to do there and it's just gonna be interesting to see what they do. And as we said before, I think they need to rock with the forest, rock with the lightsabers. And I guess her kids, like Amym's kid's gonna have the force. I imagine a Avams is gonna like not take it out or like not make it long on this movie, you know.
Speaker 2: Not take it out. Maybe it's like a concept of like okay, Ray took on to two of these ladies and one of them was going to get to move on and the other one was like I'm out, you know, he out? Yeah? Am I.
Speaker 5: Out? Am I?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: The same thing or whatever. Balon and Shin were. Yeah. Again they do not in the movies. It's always a power.
Speaker 4: To those were like the Orange.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were not Sith, though they explicitly said to themselves like you know where.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they just act like a Sith one.
Speaker 2: No, they just have lightsabers.
Speaker 1: They're just killing and one one master that has the power one to crave it. It's the exact same dynamic.
Speaker 2: But that's the same as the Jedi, the same. It's not they would not allow Qui Gon to take on a second apprentice. Jedi are only on one.
Speaker 1: You know why because in the prequels we saw hundreds of lightsabers with other Jedis.
Speaker 2: There's multiple, there's multiple, but you never as a master. You're not allowed to have two paddawans.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 2: That's not the same thing with the Sith. No, it's not. Yeah, first of all, you can make.
Speaker 1: Up their own rules or the Sith.
Speaker 2: That makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Rule of there. Before the rule two, there wasn't a Rule two. They all just lived together and there's a bunch of Sith.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they realized it didn't work because they would always kill each other too, and the rule two isn't work either. They it works because Palpatine. Palpatine didn't hear the rule because he kept letting his apprenticceses die and he stayed on top again.
Speaker 1: But again, what I'm saying is all I would like them to break apart when we get Sith. What I want is I would like and this is probably not gonna happen with me. A goth just sounds like there's one, maybe she lives on. I would love some person that is dark, said user to be like, you know what, Yeah, the rule two actually hasn't worked, and we're gonna go back to the old before the Darth.
Speaker 2: That's what they did with like Darth Creighton again Darth Talent, because then Darth Craik came along and he had his like five Sith squad with Talent being a member, and so they were like facing off against kid Skywalker and all that stuff, which is some good shit to me.
Speaker 1: It's just like in both ways in the live action movies, it's still they've just always been Sith pause Darth all playing it or so all Palpatines apprentices in the prequels, No, no, no, I'm talking just live action in the prequels, that's all there. Right In the sequel trilogy obviously, it's just Vader and Palpatine, and then in the movies it's Kylo and Snoke. That's the exact same dynamic, and even shinnin whatever that is right.
Speaker 6: With un we talked about Iron full hours ago now, so you can scroll back, scroll back, and you have sure, you have some of the inquisitors there.
Speaker 1: But then that's the part of the canon stuff is it's about the rule too. But then you have twenty five inquisitors that are all Sith Dark users.
Speaker 2: They got read fine print.
Speaker 1: They're all wanting power, so they've just can't. That's why Again there's all fan fiction stuff, right, So I would like something new to happen with me a Goth, even her being a syth alone is interesting, or I guess just a Dark Side user, or if they I don't know, I guess create their own new religion. But it's like, I don't know what they're gonna do. She's just like I'm alone, So I don't know. I think they should just play it safe and just bring the Sith back. But that's my pitches to me. That'd be cool if you have Ray who's trying to get a bunch of Jedi together, raising the council up and a bunch of them together, then you have a Scyth like, Hey, I'm gonna do the same thing. And again you want to sell tickets, get some of that Night's O Republic stuff where it's like you got like Ray with five light side users and you got me a Goth on the side with five dark sized users. You're just getting the whole squad.
Speaker 4: Of all red twy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are what is the highlight of Accolte, Right, It's when k shows up and you've got like six Jedis and he's just like going to town. He's just he's killing them.
Speaker 1: Capital highlight.
Speaker 2: It was a highlight too. But when Kimier is just executing all these Jedi, it's like, man, you take that and add more of that into here. That's that's exactly what we need.
Speaker 4: Yeah, could you remember his name?
Speaker 2: How gonna costplay with him at Star celebration?
Speaker 4: Fuck? Yeah, are you there?
Speaker 1: You go?
Speaker 4: You gotta funk up all the jet either.
Speaker 3: Walk out, I get my I gotta get a little bigger, get a photo red Twilight Red.
Speaker 2: Yeah, charge them. I want to look like Manny though in that many just Sento in that role, So that's my goal.
Speaker 4: I think he's got like the he's got like the arms.
Speaker 2: He's got the arms. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, need some more chicken hit the gym a couple more times stacked.
Speaker 4: In that movie? Is more chickens in you?
Speaker 1: Anything else more? On Stars? I got one random question? Anything else more? In Star Wars. These rumors question when we get this trailer.
Speaker 4: Doomsday?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: Probably that's a good that's a good one. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they were smart, I also sell someone from a spider Man. To be honest to you, I do teaser for Spider Man, trailer for Dooms.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 1: Just start getting the.
Speaker 2: Word out there, man voice, I'm coming.
Speaker 1: I'm dark tallon, I'm coming. These are my sisters.
Speaker 2: I'm here. I'm here.
Speaker 4: Answers all the questions that we had tonight. Yeah, these are my sisters.
Speaker 2: I'm dark out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill you, Amy Adams. I gotta raise apprentice. Yeah, my former sister.
Speaker 5: These are my sisters.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be my go to, like to get back to me, I got these are my sisters and Goss one of the best out there.
Speaker 2: We have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we love go for performance.
Speaker 1: The only reason we do this her voice that it's just we had never heard her voice, so when we heard her real of it definitely threw me off. It's more probably ending us off here. So anyone got any questions, throw them in right now because.
Speaker 4: We've got I'm gonna say it too before we Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, uh, making one of those treasuring comic con. I don't think we're gonna star as usually do comic cons. I don't think we will. I think because we already got a Spiderming going and do Misday going, which we're gonna wait for the schedules. If they line up. We are gonna be doing like a streaming day with the Marble lines guys, where we wait for news and do a pod if anything happens. More out of Master's universe will comet too, Street Far, which is more likely to get a sequel, not Masters, because that fucking ate.
Speaker 2: It Mortal come Back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just say street Fighter too, because I'm gonna maybe think that the budget is smaller, But like again, that's the thing. We talk about Mortal Comet too, and it's front loaded. It really was because a couple of weeks going to trust told you, I pull up the final like box off the number because it's done now. So the budget was eighty nine. It made one hundred and thirty, so it really dropped out for those last few weeks. So I don't know if we're getting another Mortal Kombat, to be honest, or they got to bring that budget down. So I'll actually say I'll say street Fighter, but I don't know the budget. So I'm just saying that because maybe it's a lower budget, but save answer might be none of them either.
Speaker 4: So yeah, what do you gotta say, Taylor? I saw a disclosure Day on Monday? Oh right, yeah, I went my dad. Yeah, so excited. I was very let down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I here's the thing, without getting disposers or anything. And I know we're already a three hours, so I don't want to you know, dry this not too long, but like.
Speaker 1: You could do with my spoilers, people can just say see disclosure. We're at the end of three hours, so we're talking about nothing else but Disclosure Day. So if you haven't seen it, maybe about then come back.
Speaker 3: My issue with this movie is I think it's really well made. I think the acting is really really good. Absolutely, I think like THEO like John Williams score, it is great.
Speaker 2: But this movie was a lot more like E. T.
Speaker 3: When I wanted it, a lot more like Close Encounters of the Third Kind. For myself, like it it seemed like a really like family friendly movie, and I thought like from the initial trailers, like I thought all the trailers after the first one were like really too revealing, Like even that last trailer that I saw, which was so pissed about, like they literally show the alien that's the.
Speaker 2: One traveling to watch. So yeah, caught it. I saw.
Speaker 4: I saw it on a YouTube like ad. Yeah, it was like a five second ad and it was literally it was literally just the alien looking down at at what's their face?
Speaker 3: So I was really let down knowing that even though like, okay, I'm assum, we're gonn see aliens, I think it's like, yeah, it's okay, it's a fun adventure, but it's not what I wanted at all.
Speaker 4: I knew that one of my students are.
Speaker 3: Absolutely you know, I guess this thing with these live casts, we can't pull up our clips that often. But yeah, no, I I was like I was expecting like a thriller, like Holy crawd, the's gonna be scary, and I never really got that feeling like at all, Like even like there's some action in there that's like, yeah, okay, it's well, it's well made like like that that's the thing, right, like it's a it's a Spielberg film, like it's it is well made.
Speaker 4: But it just really wasn't to the threat level that I was really wanting people.
Speaker 2: To focus on empathy more than the horror aspect.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that, and I wanted the horror aspect.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be like terrified six Signs, Yeah, yeah, all of that stuff, and like it is just all about the disclosure day. I think it's some fun like sci fi stuff in there. I think Emily Blunt, like I think I would have her in a Golden Geeks.
Speaker 1: Absolutely for sure.
Speaker 2: She like the news anchor in there too.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: But the scene when she's like doing the different voices and everything, like she just kills it. It's yeah, phenomenal. But yeah, it just wasn't what I wanted.
Speaker 4: And I was so let down because my dad and I were.
Speaker 2: So pumped to go see that movie just went to the movie instead.
Speaker 3: We probably should have known that what we know now, but at the same time, like he's in Manitoba right now. We only went and saw it because it's like, Okay, we're probably not gonna be to see this right away if we don't go right away. So we went on Monday, And uh, I'm glad we did see it then because it would have just kept building, like I would have just been getting more and more hype, like, oh man, we're finally gonna go see Disclosure Day. The theater was like packed, like like a lot of people, a lot of older people in there, and I felt like it was very split.
Speaker 4: I feel like the guy next to me, man.
Speaker 3: As the movie was going on, he was just so like getting like like loud the sense of like well, of course that happens, like are you And he's just shaking his head like as the movie's going on, like he was.
Speaker 4: Definitely not vibe of what was going on.
Speaker 3: But then as I was leaving, like there's a couple older couples that was like I really love that movie, Like I really really liked it. So it's like it's a die Yeah, yeah, absolutely, and like, yeah, if you want to get that et like low stakes adventure, I think, yeah, you are gonna have a fun time with it because it is really well made, like John Williams score.
Speaker 4: Slaps, but like I didn't want that in my spooky alien movie. But that's not what this movie was.
Speaker 3: So so definitely was disappointed, and I think I was like getting too amped up about it.
Speaker 4: I think I think just I think Steven Spielberg is, uh, it's not it's not my stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't think going forward. I think he's just like redoing his like classic type of films.
Speaker 1: That a Western. Next. He's never done West Room.
Speaker 3: So I'm uninterested. I'm uninterested. I know, Clay, you're pumped, but like, man, I'm just seeing what I got here. I'm expecting more of the same, which, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe it'll help.
Speaker 3: Gauge my expectations going into that Western because they'll be like, hey, this isn't gonna be a gritty even seen probably would have been Ready Player one, which I did really enjoy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a couple more.
Speaker 1: As you've skipped of the post west Side Story.
Speaker 4: They haven't seen any of those, Yeah, can you?
Speaker 2: Travis? He gave me Travis gaming this question. Uh when did the review? Can you name four other alien Spielberg movies?
Speaker 4: Four other alien movies?
Speaker 2: But you mentioned there's a fourth one, and I was like, oh, ship, you're.
Speaker 1: Right, no, but I think one of them was this Disclosure Day.
Speaker 4: Well it would have been, yeah, e te c the third kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said he didn't do.
Speaker 3: He didn't do the one with Travolta. Right, what was that one called the Miracle? I guess it's not an alien movie? Really, what is that called the Miracle?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: That's a good movie.
Speaker 2: Actually, no, this this would be the fifth one. There is four, is it?
Speaker 4: It's not not I want to say Red Sky, but hockey movie, Travolta. Then just just search up Travolta, Miracle, Travolta movies. Phenomena, Yeah, the Phenomena.
Speaker 5: Yeah, hello, he's doing the same point in that fucking brain No.
Speaker 1: Kind of Okay, it's more it's more ground.
Speaker 3: I really love that movie when I was younger. If anybody's seen that one, shouts up to you.
Speaker 1: Phenomena ninety six, A small town every man becomes a telekinetic genius.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, yeah, there you go. Wow, movie is a lot better than the synopsis.
Speaker 1: You have to tell me the other one too. Did you ever see Taken Back in the Day, but not the leam Neesan, the the show that Spielberg produced, the Alien Show?
Speaker 2: I think I really good. So you're saying there's five because I said the Close Encounters third kind and then you said et so you got.
Speaker 3: Well, there's another one where guys guys abducted, and then.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's fired in the sky.
Speaker 1: Is that what it is?
Speaker 2: That's not Spielberg, But you are right, that's a good movie. Yeah, based on your story, I.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, that's I'm getting goosebumps just think about them. So again, that's kind of what I was expecting this movie to be.
Speaker 4: But just don't know. I don't know. Then War the World's okay, good one, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, well then I did.
Speaker 2: And then there's the one that Youth Sprung on Me, which is like, oh, that's a sneaky one, which is.
Speaker 1: You could say that is it Indy four?
Speaker 4: Okay, cocksuckers over.
Speaker 1: You see that report that came out last week, They like quote Kathleen Kennedy and Spilberg were like we really don't want aliens in this Georgia. But George like, oh no, I think it's gonna work. Just walk with me, and they're like, George, I don't know, like it's kind of a big leap, like no, no, people are gonna love it. And then they show me everything.
Speaker 2: I hate that.
Speaker 4: Man, that move is bad again.
Speaker 1: People. If you want to put that below dial desty, teach your own. But I'll still I'll I'll still take the dial.
Speaker 2: Over ants though. Man, those will live rent free in my mind. Pants are awful.
Speaker 1: Scene fucking monkeys, Like there's two Like I don't get it wrong. Daldstney has some egregious looking shots too, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so yeah, that's my disclosure.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to get to get off my chair disclosure day. What do you think I unless of the review? Maybe I should.
Speaker 2: I really like the empathetic parts. And there are moments where I just felt like ship Like there's certainly like certain scenes where they were doing the torturing and I was like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just killing me. This has probably actually happened.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure. I will say though, like they did their homework because a lot of the stuff that they were paralleling and talking about and and just tiptoeing into It's like, this is one hundred percent of real stuff. Yeah, like when you look at like the congressional hearings and whatnot and reading about like how Emily Blunt and them, we're looking into the congressional hearings and just seeing these guys to come forward and say, yeah, we've recovered non human biologics from crash sites, reverse engineering things like, it's all stuff that I hunted.
Speaker 4: I believe it's it's happening totally one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. You just remind me though. The fucking villain guy. I hated that so much. Whenever he'd be he'd be like talking to the girl holding his fucking ambulant thing, all of that. I hated it so much. He was such a mustache twillie villain and was so corny. This this movie had too much cheeseball energy to it for me.
Speaker 1: Cheese ball energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay, that's it. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: Nothing more to say from Dolph over here.
Speaker 1: Wait, I got nothing to say. You're pointing, well, I got something to say.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just you know, shuts up holding My Powerstone from Disclosure Travolta at.
Speaker 4: The Canes.
Speaker 1: Nha else with the Powerstone our song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm excited for you to reconnect with her.
Speaker 1: I'm not actually doing anything happening, any updates.
Speaker 2: I keep your posting it's a family event.
Speaker 1: I imagine what's going to be happening is she's gonna be over there with a bunch of kids. Here, I'm not walking on like I fucked me back in October.
Speaker 4: You were dress up as a red Twilight. Requests you take, requests do you do like adult parties to just kids?
Speaker 2: Show the photo of you and your cat kids with her, remember this, Yeah, see you in that photo with me.
Speaker 1: My my wife would love to meet you. And she looks over where they're like the on the teens is.
Speaker 4: Like a juice bon saw from across the vibe.
Speaker 1: You saw you from across the playroom and thought, hey, you want to play? And yes I do. But yeah, no, I'm standing I'm standing back to love the kids at the time, because you only get it for an hour, right our ten minutes?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know ten minutes, so no minutes or maybe fifteen minutes.
Speaker 4: Fuck good deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she says she can navigate everyone. So like this's gonna be There's me a lot of people. Like what's your process? It said, like you know, there's no light limit on how many people can be there, Like I can just I'll engage with everyone.
Speaker 4: I could take on as many people as you need me too.
Speaker 1: You got dozens of friends, so I got a dozen amount of time. I'll do whatever you want for an hour term.
Speaker 4: But uh, gnarly there you go.
Speaker 1: Lho on that is episode seven oh nine?
Speaker 2: Uh next week.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on. I know we got a side quest all four man, some Patren stuff and yeah we got Supergirl and then I come for these boys maybe after nine as well. So till then it will not be boring.
Speaker 2: Bye