Speaker 1: Is six oh six, and it is four days till vacation ross marked the advent calendar. Okay, all right, yeah, we're gonna be gone all next week, and I'm making a point to say it every day, so inevitably, when you write me going you never said anything, you will be wrong and I will be right. Okay, good, good, good. Now a thought exercise, shall we? I want you to pretend it's May nineteen forty. Okay, nineteenth May nineteen forty. May nineteen forty was a very interesting time because it completely dispelled us of the idea the Neville Chamberlain outlook. Okay, and that was if Hitler just gets sued, Dayton gets the Rhineland, there's a couple of other things. He'll be fine, everything's fine, nothing to see here. But by May of nineteen forty, Hitler took France and marched into Paris, right, and at that point they're just like all right. And then the Polish stuff was already happening, and it was wildly out of control by then. But you knew what was up. You called it early, You pounded the table with your rightness, and just how smart you were during the Night of Long Knives, during the aggression into Poland into ordering the essentially the forest areas of France blockaded and partially occupied. Everyone knew what was coming up eventually, and you're right, You're just you say you're right, and you would say that you're absolutely correct. Everything's panning out how you thought you knew who he was, and you shout to the world and you tell everyone, and then he captures France in this little scenario. What do you do? What do you do if you've been right all this time and everyone should just believe you, and look at look at these actions that prove this thing exactly as I say they are. Well, you do what Morning Joe did, and you go to the eagles and s by the sea as his own television show has labeled it that it would be mar A Lago And apparently apparently you beg beg friendship of him. Oh yeah, yeah, this is the thing that's going on. Let's check in real quick with Mourning Joe and and how you how you remember Morning Joe really most recently.
Speaker 2: And then he says that the news network that that is most critical of him should be taken off the air. This is not a reach. I could go back and talk about Nazi Germany, and I do it. I do it without any concerns whatsoever. And if people can't start drawing the parallels, well you're just stupid, or you have your head in the sand, or you're one of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I just wanted I wanted to be clear he's used the Nazi rhetoric and it was Eli mystical or whatever that that weird with the weird hair. That's the guy who did the ego's Nest by the Sea quote, while these two vapid idiots just boo yeah, kind of fits. Well, some's changed And I just want to know why you went to h went and had dinner with Hitler man. What's up with them?
Speaker 3: The past week, Joe and I have heard from so many people, from political leaders to regular citizens, deeply dismayed by several of President Elect Trump's cabinet selections, and they are scared. Last Thursday, we expressed our own concerns on this broadcast and even said we would appreciate the opportunity to speak with the President elect himself. On Friday, we were given the opportunity to do just that. Joe and I went to mar A Lago to meet personally with President elect Trump. It was the first time we have seen him in seven years now.
Speaker 2: We talked about a lot of issues, including abortion, mass deportation, threats of political retribution against political opponents, and media outlets. We talked about that a good bit.
Speaker 1: Good for you. Why is he carving out a minute to meet with you other than and correct me if Ross, what do you think of this? I think Trump's doing it because it's a struggle session for him, because of the fact. Do you remember when he first started running these Nitwitz would have him on the show every morning. He was calling into Morning Joe at the same rate he was calling into Fox and Friends back in you know, back when he first announced he was running Why because they were friends, they were more than friends. Is This is something a lot of people don't remember, and probably was pretty influential in how this relationship evolved. There was a moment where apparently, and I don't know how serious it was, there was a moment where that idiot referring to Joe thought he was a contender for vice president with Trump. You guys, I don't know if you remember this, just for a moment, and then it became abundantly clear. There was no way he was going to be the vice presidential nomination, and then Trump wasn't on the show anymore, Just to show you how self serving these people are. So now the media landscape is in a tailspin. This is just reactionary to what's going on. The what's her bucket? The suppose what are the supposed conservative the Ferret Fara Griffith or whatever on the view Right, who then was like, I'm conservative, but but all my thoughts are liberal. She was talking yesterday about how she might switch back. Well, why does that only come after we hear the view might try to get quote more conservative voices on there. CNN's about to do a reckoning, they've already started the process, and MSNBC is going to be there as well. How do you maintain your relevancy if those in charge are rethinking the way that you're doing business, which apparently isn't appealing to people they I saw a stat yesterday that morning, Joe. Outside of its initial run, they rerun one of the hours and at one time all right, no, I'm sorry, this is the this is the combined cube for the entire hour. So this is dug in in the details, it's the sample. It into quarter hours and then it's a whole thing. But he had twenty eight thousand viewers for a flagship national show. This is post election, This is last last week and the last week. I think the numbers are for I'll call him up Thursday or Friday, one of the two days. Twenty eight thousand. You know who has more than twenty eight thousand me us, Yeah, believe it or not, there's enough gullible people in the state of North Carolina to exceed that number, because that's the other thing that Morning Shoe has said, if you listen to talk radio, it's for the gullible. So and now he's down. Now he's down at the he's down at Hitler's Mountain Retreat or in this case, ocean retwreat retreat to hang with him. Absolutely just spineless, just some of the most spineless stuff out there.
Speaker 2: That's gonna come as no surprise to anybody who watches this show, has watched it over the past year or over the past decade, that we didn't see eye to eye on a lot of issues, and we told him so.
Speaker 3: What we did agree on was to restar our communications. My father often spoke with world leaders with whom he in the United States profoundly disagreed. That's a task shared by reporters and commentators alike. We had not spoken to President Trump since March of twenty twenty, other than a personal call Joe made to Trump on the morning after the attempt on his life in Butler, Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: That's the scummier thing right now there. Man, Do you think for a moment that Donald Trump, after he just got shot, wants to talk to Morning Joe undeniably a contributor to the very rhetoric we just played it for you that a lot of people think may have infected this dude's brain. And he calls him, he's like, oh that sucks. Man. Look, you made a decision, You have a position. Doesn't mean you can be unyielding. But there's no impetus for this. Arguably maybe the assassination was. But if you'd tempered your comments after that, doing some self reflection, I'd have a lot of more respect for your position here. But that Hitler cut, that Hitler cut is standard their morning show. And you have the audacity to fly down there and just be like, Hey, remember us, remember what we used to be friends, because they did. They used to be friends, and then they decided for their own career advance. But that's what they were going to do. Now some people would point a Trump to go, well, that's what he did during the primaries, you know, went after cruises, Dad, little Marco, all the rest of this stuff. And now he's now he's working with him. If you see those situations, the same fine morning, Joe has spent the last eight years calling this dude hitler, calling him Hitler, and then he went and is, uh, what did you ask me? Ross? Oh, if they went, how did they why did they get They were not on a secret mission to destroy it?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no. It was an a at the end of Band of Brothers where like they're like, you know, hey, we're victorious. Let's drink all his wine. Was it like that?
Speaker 1: I see I see the concrete here. Yeah, that is a great scene, isn't it. They're just there because these guys have basically been living off nothing, just fighting, right, you know, they're just like, ah, we got a wine cellar. Was amazing. No, do you remember the party that's going on in Dirty Dozen?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, sure, yeah, they're at that party. Yeah, they're at that party though, Well that's different. It is. Yeah, No, that's that's that's what they wanted to do. They want to they want to conquer it and drink the spoils. They just be ah, look I have an invite. So yeah, that's what you did. You went to the You went to the Mountain Party right before the Dirty Dozen comes flying through there. Spoiler not everyone makes it so, but hey, they were given an opportunity and for their true selves emerge.
Speaker 3: In this meeting. President Trump was tearful, he was upbeat. He seemed interested in finding common ground with Democrats on some of the most divisive issues. And for those asking why we would go speak to the president elect during such fraught times, especially between US, I guess I would ask back, why wouldn't we? Five years of political warfare has deeply divided Washington in the country, we have been as clear as we know how in expressing our deep concerns about President Trump's actions and words in the coursening of public debate. But for eighty million Americans, election denialism public trials in January sixth were not as important as the issues that moved them to send Donald Trump back to the White House with their vote.
Speaker 1: This is still and you notice that's still a she's not recognizing the problem. She's just like everything we said is legit and you didn't listen. So we'll do this other thing, never stopping for a moment ago. I don't know, maybe maybe saying that this is the greatest what was the greatest attack on America since the Civil War? I think maybe he could come off that position because there's some some people. There are people still alive today, believe it or not, myself included, who were around for nine to eleven. Yeah, we still still walk the earth for a little time. So Ross, I believe you were alive during nine to eleven, weren't you? So that's like two of us. Yeah. So when we hear all this stuff and now you're still not correcting yourself and whatever this is.
Speaker 3: Pounds sand Lady Joe, and I realize it's time to do something different, and that starts with not only talking about Donald Trump, but also talking with him.
Speaker 1: Right, okay, all right, so anyway, all right, let me let me not be cynical on this. Maybe this is the alive branch of diplomacy and people, you know, and maybe in some leftist circles, those who actually watch Morning Joe, not just for lulls. Maybe they go, you know what, maybe I'm maybe I'm being a little harsh here at the very at least, maybe I should hear what he has to say, or at least try to understand all aspects of the story.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: In fact, Ross, you checked over on Blue Sky. Right, Let's see how it's going over there on Blue Sky because of this.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, so they're not dealing with it well over at liberal echo chamber.
Speaker 1: Did I think the trolls are going over there too?
Speaker 4: I mean that's a shame. What do you mean that they're leaving Twitter and acts and they're hanging out over there, and.
Speaker 1: Then the trolls are following. Yeah, they can just they're like testing hashtags over there. They're like, so yesterday they want to see how long two genders would last. What was it about thirty seconds? Wade about thirty seconds? So uh yeah, so you may get rid. Now here's the thing. I don't want red of the lunatics. I want my job made easy. Leave them on the Twitter, leave them or I can see him crying because they went on a dating app for a random hookup with some dude who they don't even know, and they were cool with all of that. They probably would have been cool without knowing his name, but as soon as they found out who he voted for, she got the super case of the IX and started made a video bawling like I don't want to lose that. Don't take that away from me. But if they're going to leave to go over there, and then the trolls are going to go over to follow for a little while and it all gets reported back to like libs of Blue Sky, which is a Twitter account I couldn't follow fast enough over the weekend. Then I'm good on all this stuff. And morning Joe and them going over and literally going to Hitler's house. Right, you're the people at the Dirty Dozen part, you know what, You're the people with the good seats at the movie you know which movie theater I'm referring to. All Right, we'll be back. You think about that, Well, what's your I do not understand what your problem.
Speaker 4: Kyle Wilson, you know news talking about how they're still counting votes in Northampton County, and I just, yeah, I was impossible, because like it's very big, it is very big.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you drive from you know, Jackson to Gaston to trying to remember other towns in Northampton case, it's very big. It's a you know, you gotta saddle the horse, take your ballad over there. Yeah, dude, there's some there's some crazy, uh crazy long vote counting going on. Yeah, and they're flipping races in some places. And you know, I don't let it leave the don't let it leave the conscious of of everyone. What happened in New in New Hanover County, Like, I think it's somebody may have done something illegal with them just stopping counting votes, which is a thing that we've seen now, and whether it was intentional or not intentional, like they didn't know that they couldn't stop. And I'm still trying to fully understand what's going on there, but I do plan on once things kind of settle where they are, because it doesn't look like they're going to flip anything in there, then maybe I'll try to find somebody who's smart enough to explain it to me, because that's a mess. And yes, in Northampton County in California, they had a race that's going to flip a red seat for the first time. In forever and the person was winning, winning, winning, and then just the other day they found some ballots and now the other person, the Democrats, winning by I think thirty one votes, who then immediately goes on into Claire's victory even though they're still quote unquote counting, goes on into Claire's victory and people will putish and back are being labeled election deniers. So I don't know, man, but it'll be interesting to see if this all this stuff is still on the radar when January twentieth rolls around, Because what the hell, man, By the way, the population of Northampton County wouldn't fill a smidgeon of the wolf Pack football stadium when Carter Carter Finley the entire population wide of the NC state football they have sixteen thousand, seven hundred people there. U Because, like you said, I've spent a fair amount of time there and it's just like there's not much there and it's not an insult to the people or anything like it's a rural county. We had a bunch of them in North Carolina.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like you said, you had Jackson and then you got what is it like rich Skar or rapids right up there. There's nothing there.
Speaker 1: Man, is Richland's in there? Yeah? Maybe I don't know that. Maybe a little further far south, but yeah, yeah, there's not much there. Again, not an insult. It's a rural county. We got a bunch of them. What's up? What's going on? I think Gaston would have to be the largest community there. Spent some time up in that direction. So what what what are we doing? Are you dealing? Are we dealing with counties that are just not prepared to prosecute their task so to speak, or what you know. One of the one of the more interesting conversations that I, uh have had the privilege of having is when I first started here. So I mean, we're going back. This would be probably before we added Greensboro, because we launched these two Raleigh in Greensboro stations simultaneously. But initially in Greensboro they had they had two other hosts. They had Bill Flynn, who was a staple of the triad good Dude, and they had a guy they brought in from Pennsylvania by the name of Dmitri Vassileros. And I remember working with Dmitri just kind of going, you know, because he was new to North Carolina. Hears some of the stuff we're doing and and you know, for whatever reason, that didn't work. And then this show. So this would have been prior to that this, I would have been so wet behind the ears. And I got the station wanted me to go to a luncheon, and so I'd show up at this lunch and and we got reserve seating. It's at the Cardinal Club, which was in the Wells Fargo Tower. They have like a supper club thing up there is the Cardinal that one well whatever. So I go in there and I recognize a lot of different people, even though I am fresh to North Carolina. I recognize a couple of members of Congress and then they they sit me at a table and they introduced me to who I'm sitting next to, and it was former North Carolina Republican Governor James Holshauser. Holshauser probably mispronounce it. And we just we just got to talking right, tell me about North Carolina. And the dude was he was so nice, like sitting there and he you could tell he really loved telling me stuff about North Carolina. And then I you know, we're talking about election stuff and all that, and he's telling me about how it used to be with elections in North Carolina. We're like ballots bucket, you know, piles of ballots would end up in people's barns, and then the barnes would accidentally catch fire. Ross. Don't you hate that when you're in charge of storing ballots in your in your barn you don't care about anymore, and it just accidentally catches fire the ballots from a part of the place you weren't going.
Speaker 4: To get it is bad, But where are you supposed to keep them? Where else are you gonna be?
Speaker 1: And if not, the uh, the tender kindling that is your barn. No, it's absolutely like he's not saying he did that. He's just like, you have no idea how crazy it was at one time. And remember he served in what he served in the seventies. So I'm talking to this guy thirty years removed from office. But I'm just like, that's crazy, man.
Speaker 4: I want to correct myself, I said, richly. I met rich Square, which is right down the street from Jackson. Oh it's been like twenty years, so yeah, no, no, no, no, I'm trying to just off memory. But I looked it up to correct myself because he's driving me nuts. Population at the moment, oh eight hundred and ninety four people.
Speaker 1: That's the line for beer at Carter Findley Stadium. They can manage that. I'm sorry, I'm just using that as my point of reference because it's the stadium I've spent the most time in the in the state. So by if NC State can facilitate seating a third of their stadium or I guess I'm trying to think with the capacity is that's probably about it. A third of their stadium. You can't handle getting ballots in two weeks, dude, And if you think that's inefficient, we're gonna find we hopefully will find out things today. Although wait to hear who's on the schedule for the FEMA oversight hearing thing that's happening up in DC today. I know all the pub's going to be the FEMA director Chiswell or Chizwell or whatever, and that's great, but there's also a couple members of Congress on there, and I cannot understand why one of them is on there except to come in and essentially argue that everything's fine. But everything's not fine. And anyone who spends a minute on Twitter or perhaps just maybe on Facebook, you might see it for they take it down, knows that it's not fine, And I will give you some exams of that. A key one is I saw a dude who was filming a video's standing in downtown Swannanoah, which if you've ever been there, the reason you go to Swananoah is vacation. They got cool shops, there's some great restaurants. There's about seventy two thousand amazing golf courses just in that vicinity. Really a jewel of what North Carolina offers that I don't think everybody's really keyed in on yet. And I'm also kind of okay with that, okay, right, because you see what happens to blowing rock when the leaves do their thing. Ashville can just be insane at times, you know, but a good insane. You know, up there in Boon it gets a little crazy, But you know, Swananoa and the areas around it, there's some really cool spots there, and there's money. There's clearly money in the area if you've ever been there, which is why you've got seventy two thousand amazing golf courses. Some some really awesome hotels, resort and it's it's just really great stuff. But it's but it's not what it is right now. As the guy spins around, it looks like it looks it looks like a campground. It looks like you you know, you're down at one of the big beach campgrounds. You're up at Price, uh near Blowing Rock there where I like to camp. But do you want to camp on the lakeside? FYI? Or if you know you know it's because there's people living in tents in I want to know living intents. Speaking of Kyle in News, he had a report of portions of the western North Carolina don't have who still don't have access to fresh or clean drinking water. I mean they have access to bottled water that's being shipped in, but like then you got to brush your teeth with that or you got to boil the other stuff. Eight weeks we're eight weeks. I know people who take parts of their lives, little slices of their lives, stop what they're doing and feel so passionately about what Christ has called them to do or what their conscious has called them to do. If it's not one of the religious groups to go to the places in the world that you and I don't want to go to. Well, I strangely do want to go to because I'm weird like that, but you know what I mean. And they go there and they take a week out of their life and they go and they go to some place where they don't have water. And it's not because a hurricane went through. It's because just society, just the current everything has not caught up to them yet. They don't have the financial resources. And these cats can go in and get you a functional well in a week. They're gone a week they build one, they build other infrastructure. I have sat. I have been in a dated with photos from some of my friend's trips showing what they're doing. It's really cool stuff. And they do it through their church, or they do it through a charitable EID organization or I don't know. They've just seen some stuff and noms stuck around and now they give snake tours for whatever reason, they're there in the middle of it and they're able to accomplish things. Oh and they drive a boat and they're able to accomplish things quickly. Now is a lot of it. Perhaps probably they because I don't know that. Can you just go tap a well? I'm not sure what the aquifers would be like like. There's a lot of complexity to this. As somebody who grew up on a well and we have multiple wells, there is a complexity to this. But how do we have people in the US eight weeks later that don't have access to drinking water? What are we doing? Where is the two hundred and forty million gone, which is I believe roughly the dollar amount that's been expended thus far. Why are we seeing reports that the main aid organization is saying they're out of money. Why is that happening? Why are folks in the West whose representatives were supposed to essentially add their name to a list so that these various projects can get immediately fund at, Why were they derelict and doing it which appears to be the case. And why why, oh why at the oversight hearing today, which until proven otherwise, I'm assuming is just going to be theater. Why are we having the FEMA director testify, Chuck Edwards, the congressman who represents the fourteenth district in North Carolina, testify. Okay, those two makes sense, right? The head of FEMA is being accused of ignoring people with Trump signs, but they sure as how better ask about this other stuff. And by the way, also have you seen some of the videos of some of the construction work. I'm not here to pick out on individual companies. I don't know what they're tasked with, and I understand there's a bunch of companies who haven't been paid yet. But if they're doing substandard work that likely won't pass inspection, then why are we doing it? The sheer absurdity of it is only capped by the third witness. I will tell you who that is. You will know this person, and you too will be wondering why on God's green earth this woman is being allowed to testify, except I'm assuming other than to deflect from the bad which then it's just the scummiest thing I've ever heard of. If that is the focus of her testimony, I'll let you decide what you think is going to happen next and tell you who it is. Hang on, could I lie or did I not lie? In the reports I was sharing there based on what he was gonna say, not like not like yeah, they say this, dude, what are we doing Jamal, what's up, hey, Kasee, what's going on this morning?
Speaker 5: Of course, Hayes, the sheriff, say, see, I used to live in Conway, North Carolina, which is Northampton count I used to work in a place called Produce Chicken and Farms and Lewiston where in Lewiston Woodville. Okay, there is no way they should still be town in Northampton. Townt no way. And the Democrats have been pulling this crowd not just in North Carolina but in Pennsylvania, California. It's like everything we said what happened is happening. People are sitting here letting them recount recount, recout where the Republicans in North Carolina? And I know they listened to your show because doing the town for them to run for election. Office always allow people to call Nate j C from both of us, so Republicans do it. So why but we heard from Law and Berger about what is going on with female and especially what is going on.
Speaker 1: I will say this the FEMA stuff. They are having a hearing on that. I don't know that that satisfies you, but they are going to be having a hearing within the North Carolina General Assembly. In fact, I should have that in front of me. I was talking about the national one today. But to your point, because they don't really have oversight on Northampton's elections that goes through this elections board which Roy Cooper threw the person who was bipartisan favored off put his own lady on there. And I mean, that's what's going on here, Jamal. I appreciate the call this morning. That's that's where we're getting. But to show you how not serious they are, I mentioned that there is a third there's a third person who's going to be a part of the I think panel one for this oversight stuff today. Okay, so you've got the FEMA director, right, that's the main that's the main act. And then you got Chuck Edwards, who represents fourteenth district, which is western North Carolina. That seems like an appropriate member of Congress to testify. But it's the third one, likely the one who was attached by the ranking members the Democrats in this case, and so they wanted somebody from North Carolina. I'm assuming to push back on the bad stuff. And so Deborah Ross, I just want to remind you, if you don't really know the outline of Deborah Ross's district. Do you know where Wake County is? So remember I told you I was the libs of Blue Sky count jumped right on that bad boy. And that's so you can keep an eye on what's going over there, going on over there without actually having to dip your You don't want to be called into the eventual hearings, all right, So this is uh, they're running into a little problem. So you know, when you report something in social media, like like on Twitter, I'll report. If somebody comes in and it's like they're trying to crypto scam comment, I may delete it and then this click report right, and you know it's ninety nine percent automated. Over a Blue Sky they do things a little different. I believe that when it comes to the complaints, they're having humans review this stuff. But the problem is, you just saw an immeasurable growth of your of your website post election. Right you're the parlor of the election cycle, and so you have journalists, entire news outlets, your neighbor down the street. You just can't deal. Even though they have that sign welcoming everybody all the time, and so they're all over there and they're in this eco and yeah, trolls have gone over as well, but you're also dealing with people who are an immovable object on things. So if somebody has a slight dissenting opinion, it's game. On some of the stuff I'm watching where it's clearly two people vote all for the same people who are in blood feuds over a minor detail. It has to be so emotionally taxing. So what do people in that situation do They call the manager. We've got to call the manager. And so they're running into this problem. Here is from Blue Sky's own safety. They're going to have to do some about the stupid ats on this thing. These are the dumbest, So right that I have to use a a like a full web address as a screen name. That's just stupid. But whatever, all right, In the past twenty four hours, we have received more than forty two thousand reports, an all time high for one day. To put in perspective, while we're currently receiving about three thousand reports an hour, in all of twenty twenty three, we receive just three hundred and sixty thousand reports, So, as you can imagine, they have exponentially increased the number of people who were like I don't like this, and then they report it. Now some of the stuff. It's kind of obvious why because the final paragraph of this tweet reads, we're triaging the large queue, so the most harmful content, primarily seesam, is removed quickly. Do you know what sea sam is? Child porn? Kids? It's child sexual assault. It's the most heinous stuff you can think of, and it apparently now is it trolls doing it? I probably some of it is. But also you got like minor attracted person discussions. They're shown as examples here where not the photos, but you know the text of of what's you know, the explainer on this stuff you have you may have now seized your your ability to properly administer your site because your target market are constant complainers. Plus you want to do it in this weird, labor intensive way, which if you can handle it, I guess I respect it because we know that the automated stuff, which is a lot of times the algorithm is clearly manipulated right where it buries one side and not the other. But like, is this going to be a problem over there with the kiddy stuff? And how do you how do you mitigate that? And also, how do you just deal with everybody upset every day because somebody said their favorite color is blue and there's this green then they can't stand for that. What a delicious problem you've created for yourself. And I could not be happier for you, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven fours. So yeah, just a reminder if you tune into the hearing, which I believe is what ten o'clock today, it's ten o'clock, you're going to see the FEMA director, who, by the way, is on record admitting that the thing with the fired employee happened, but not the accusation that it is standard operating procedure in the same way you would treated a yard with aggressive dogs, which is an absurd comparison. And I swear to God if the members that who's on that committee from North Carolina is Virginia, I think Virginia Fox is on oversight, isn't she? Because there's two committees that they're gonna be talking to and h Rouser is on transportation. I think they're going to be talking to them. Uh fouchet, She's right, Well, she represents what Durham. So again it's I don't want to hear from Dan Bishop. Okay, I don't want to I don't want to hear from Fouchet. I don't want to hear from Devora Ross. The fact that she's getting brought in there smells to me like she's going to downplay potential problems, which what an ugly task, but without fear of having to hurt her congressional seat because she's in Wake County. And if I'm wrong, I'm wrong, I will tell you exactly. Oh jeez, we're doing this already. Ah, we're doing this already. That's way in there too. I'm sorry Ross has sent me. So we're launching the missiles now, World War three, we're starting that today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to send you the story this saw Daily Mail.
Speaker 1: Geez, all right, November nineteenth, twenty twenty four. I'm not being overly dramatic here. It doesn't matter who you are. You have to recognize that the US providing long range missiles and then going you know what, I'm going to run to the bathroom real quick. No, no, no, they didn't even do that. They openly gave permission a lot of times they'll do the thing where it's like, oh, there's some confusion and what they could do, but you still get it done. Now they're open with it, and now the uk is going to have to fall in line and others are going to have to fall in line here, They're not going to have any other choice. And so now you have a much more aggressive formation of this situation where they're firing and don't get me wrong, Russia's fire and missiles into populated areas of Ukraine. I understand, but like this needs to be part of a bigger process. And we got Anthony blink and say that they're you know, they're checking all the pockets in Congress's laundry and any money they find they're going to send over there. Meanwhile, people are living in Swannanoa intents and don't have clean drinking water in eight weeks and Debora Ross is going to go testify about what about what how much her house didn't flood in Raleigh. If you guys, bastardize this and any member of any person from North Carolina is involved in the twisting of attempting to save face here on this thing, they should be banished from the state. Just just do me a favor. In human today, I don't know what you're gonna say, ma'am. And I will say this, she did come on this radio show once and we had I was not disrespectful to her, and she was an absolute speaking say the whole time she was on the air. It was it was eerily and maybe that's because it was early on in her congressional endeavors, but she obviously wasn't new to public speaking, and it was just a weird interview. And so when you have somebody like that is really good, it's spitting out talking points. That's why I'm suspicious of why she's there, because they know. I looked at the official house descriptor and it simply lists her credentials as the congresswoman from the second district. What an absolute mess, man, What an absolute mess? All right, few things, Well, let me do this. We'll go ahead and hit a break when we come back. Where did I put this? We got a Disney incident. We have a lunatic who you're going to be shocked to learn who just stabbed and killed I think that another person died, killed three people just randomly New York City, just like, hey, you know what, look at the weather today. It's a great day for a stabbing or three or five or whatever the actual number of victims three now deceased. Believe it or not. Believe it or not. This dude, he was known to law enforcement. I know that's crazy, and not just law enforcement, also prosecutors and others. And you're not going to believe what his last seven days before this looked like. And you might have some questions, so we'll bring up to speed on that coming to up here on the CaCO Day radio program, Frost, do you know one of the most viral videos over on Blue Sky right now is a woman bragging about her abortion, referring to her fetus as Jeffrey Epstein. Got a lot of likes see the joke because the Jeffrey didn't kill himself. But hey, you know pop up over Ben Dreyfus, Yes, that Dreyfus, but the son of as you know, he's been one of the more outspoken people in Hollywood on the left, willing to put it out there and just be like, this is insane. So he went over there and he put together a big thread post. Have you noticed that Twitter is now listicals and I understand that there is going to be changes because of the monetization. But now when you're scrolling, how many threads are essentially Wikipedia pages put into a Twitter because that's what's happening because they realize that that's how you that's the best way to monetize, because now you got people not just for one tweet at a time, but if they're interested in what it is. And look, I don't begrudge it. I don't like it. That's not why I use Twitter, as weird as it sounds, and maybe I'll adapt how I use it. Right, I don't need a thread on everything. There are threads that make sense. Where it's the President's State of the Union last night, here's the thread of those moments, right, those make sense. And selfishly, they're very hopeful for Ross and I to get audio real quick, right because it's kind of pre edited and then we don't have to cut it down for the main thing. But if you scroll it right now, let me just let me just hit my timeline and see what's on there. It's turned into this other thing and I'm just not inclined to click on it.
Speaker 4: Most It's been that way for a while. And you can tell that you know these accounts who do this. It's this all written by chat gpt.
Speaker 1: Right exactly. They go to a Wikipedia article and they have it summarized and then they cut. Look, it's it's from a business model standpoint. You can almost automate it. But they go and like, cause you can go on Wikipedia. People don't realize this is it Wiki simple. There's a there's a command you can add to the to the lineup top where it will show you a simplified version of it. Well, chat gpt will also do it all on its own. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Grock will do it too. If you go to groc and you put you know, you copy an article and paste it into grock.
Speaker 1: Onto you you're like, what the hell is going on here?
Speaker 4: You summarize this and like in like you know, two point two seconds less than that. Boom, here's a quick summary of the article.
Speaker 1: Now you cut it into separate you know, tweet size bites, create a thread, throw in some pictures and it looks like you put an immense amount of work into a thread, but you didn't. And and really you just kind of used you use the AI or you used other people's stuff there, and it's it's lazy content. But it's just the Twitter version of the same lazy content you see on YouTube, Like how many of you have ever clicked I can't remember the name of the one YouTube channel where it's like the ten funniest SNL moments, right, and you think what you're going to get is you're going to get ten thirty second clips or whatever of SNL and it's not. It's uh, what is it mojo or whatever? That one that's I don't know how that one does. Every time I I've seen one of theirs, I don't click on it because I realize and I understand why they're never going to play the thing that they're promising to play, because they would get copyrighted because NBC is very aggressive, and I understand that. So they have to do it in the way where there's no sound. They might have some visual for a half second, but they move on. Well, what usefulness is there in my life for that? In the same way that I'm here, we uh, look at it, damn it. Go back to the for you. One person is taking down an entire YouTube industry. Let's get Tony zach Choi, the ASMR king who sparked a wave of copyright strikes. All right, and then it's a ten you know, follow the thread. Here's you know, ten tweets and then people go look at it. Well, the story. I don't have to click on it because I know the story they're talking about. It's a very simple story. This guy makes the weird uh you know, really high reds slow, like you make sandwiches that look delicious, you know that kind of stuff, right, And if you look at a lot of reddits, you know where people read Reddit stories, the visuals they use in the background are a lot of this guy's stuff. And he was fine with it until some other creator had the audacity to flag his content that he shoots with his own camera. So he went copyright strike on everybody. And so all of these channels whose libraries include this stuff, they're all getting their videos demonetized. But it's because the people who made those videos were too lazy to come up with their own stuff. They took stuff from Reddit, laid it over video. This guy had created rinse and repeat, and that's what you're seeing on a lot of this stuff. And I just seem it's deep irony that there's an article that's essentially that. And I do see that people are calling out some of these lists where they're going, hey, this is actually such and such as article, and then it'll be the number one common and they'll try to community noted. But anyway, when in reality, maybe a good use of their time would be to cover this stabber in New York City. Guys got two knives just walking through Manhattan broad daylight, just stabbing people. These vice squad long long time investigations in gentlemen's clubs, right like, we spent six months undercover over at the men's club and try to see if any of the girls do anything extra, sell us any drugs. And then after six months we're like, well, let's get another six months, and then they'll have some crazy busts. And it's like, you guys have spent a year going to the strip club every day. I mean, nice work if you can get it, all right. So I don't know if that's what's up here. But shockingly, a man in Florida, Oh do I have the bed out? I don't know that I need the bed for this one. All right? What the hell it's right here.
Speaker 4: Florida?
Speaker 1: Then, Florida man, is something in the waderty errors hand that they should do all.
Speaker 4: That crazy crap. It's like the state is one to be dumb ass trapped. Nowhere else has the Florida Man. It is almost like as the Weird Factor climbs and you find out it haven't in Florida. Every time Florida Man, Florida Man.
Speaker 3: If anyone can jeer me if you know you can just mind life be crazy.
Speaker 4: But of course, but it's not. It's pat crap crazy as yours. Nowhere else are you.
Speaker 1: Gonna find him? They're so used to it they don't find him.
Speaker 4: Hooray for Florida.
Speaker 1: Man, who is not an attorney but definitely is thinking like one. So I'm gonna need a legal ruling on this when I lay it out. Ross. You haven't heard this story, so you get to be the judge. Okay. Twenty seven year old Pennsylvania man, his name is Mohammad Abdul Ali Baba is in He's in Florida. So that's why we got the Florida Man song. Even though he lives in Pennsylvania, he's been Florida tized, and he makes the really good decision that many other people have made to go to a gentleman's club at one thirty in the morning and then about two forty five in the morning. He goes to leave, but as he's leaving, security stops him. And they stop him because according to the club, he had received a lap dance, which goes for the lolo price of forty dollars. Dude, inflation has hit everything. Man goes for the lo lo price of forty dollars, but he didn't pay. And then he's like, oh, look I gotta go. Well, obviously the dancer, she's that's gonna be a problem for her and the club. And it just so happened there happened to be a law enforcement officer there, so who is said to have witnessed part of the nonpayer. But here is his case as he's played it. Prove it. How do you prove he received this good or service when he says he didn't. And unfortunately what he forgot is that it's really they're going to it's Florida, they're going to arrest you. And so they did, and he had some warrants and stuff like that. But it's a unique thing, like how do you prove you just got a lap dance? Now? I probably got video back there, but I don't know. He thought he had a winner and Unfortunately, it looks like the judge has well, let's see, he gave him forty dollars bond, which was the price of it. But now he's banned from the club and a few other things. So all right, oh that's weird. So the reason he's down there is he actually is a graduate student at Alvernia, which is a Francis In college that has a branch down in Florida. I don't know what's going on there, man, that's probably gonna be a bigger problem for him. All right, speaking of in this case, much more violent criminals. So up in up in New York, what do you have? He got this dude running around stabbing people, fifty one year old identified by sources as the culprit there. Ironically, he just got out of the clink, man, that's right. He was released from jail October seventeenth. He had been arrested as part of a spate of burglaries and assaults. So he's just randomly running around stealing stuff, breaking into stuff, assaulting people. You know, all the crimes that under the whole broken windows concept, right, which were those escalator crimes where this is where you really start drilling into people when they're repetitive with these smaller crimes, although I would argue physically assaulting people is a significant escalation. But you know nuisance stuff like breaking windows, or you break a window because you see some on the other side, a quick little snatch and grab, you run, You go into a store, steal a couple of things, run out of there. These were the crimes that initially were policed more aggressively, so you didn't lead up to this stuff. But the other side of the coin is you got to keep people like this in jail if they continue to keep doing things. And he has shown a willingness prior to this to get violent because of the physical assaults. He's just like, I'm homeless, I'm crazy, and maybe he is. Maybe it's part of how he intimidates people. He looks crazy, right if you look at that, If you look at the mugshot here, he looks like a dude who if you saw him walking, probably with a weird gait towards you and dirty clothes on the street, you're going to have your radar up. Well, I know, is that insensitive? No? No, that's how we have innately kept ourselves safe as a human species. It's why when you see people when it's white, people get grossed out by things like spiders and stuff. You ever, have you ever actually studied this, like why people tend most people. Yeah, I understand you're cool and they ain't no spider scaring me. Well, if that's the case and you say you're not scared of spiders, I want to get a hold of one of those camel spiders from Afghanistan because I've never even seen one in person. We just had callers tell us about it when they were serving over there, and I want nothing to do with that. And if you don't know what that little friendly critter does. It waits for you to go to sleep, and then if your leg is exposed or something like that, it injects you with something to numb you but also liquefy your flesh so it can drink you. Do you just end up with a hole in your leg while you're sleeping because your leg's all numb. Nuke the whole area of range of where that lives. Honestly, just let's just be done with that. But we like that is a human that is built into being human, and it's a it's a survival reaction that they can literally test and recreate and and are knowledgeable of to things that were light it's or something looks gross where we naturally recoil. That's your brain going there might be infectious disease there, probably shouldn't mess with that. And then the other part of our brain is like, let's get a stick and poke it or fling it at our friends as a joke, which is an idea that occurred to me and my friends where there was a bunch of baby rattlesnakes one time, my mom had a she had it rough. Yeah, So that's why we we we do those things. And and so even when you see somebody who looks like if you were a casting director for a movie, you're like, hey, we need the crazy dude who's going to kill all the college kids. And then dude showed up, you wouldn't even make him read Okay, You'd be like, that's that's our crazy college student murderer person.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: Is that is that unfair? I don't think so. Sorry. So I saw some people were like, yeah, you guys are credit, you guys are taking his mugshot. Yeah, you would cross the street. Shut up. So anyway, this guy's out there he's doing all the stabbing. So we find out he was released on the seventeenth for a bunch of burglaries. Uh, well, it turns out right, you know what he did right after he was released, So he just got out of jail. You're like, ah, it's good to be free. He immediately runs into a like a high end Tribeca store. And when I say high end, I want you to know they're they're there to go buy a bowl at this store, because that's what he stole. He stole a bowl, one bowl, one acrylic bowl from the Jonathan Adler shop. And if you know that name, all right, you already know what you're dealing with here. Ross, What do you think a single bowl that you would eat soup or cheerios out of at this fine Tribeca establishment costs one bowl, and of course you would need four or five, you know, six of them, but one, just one? I don't like ten fifteen bucks, fifteen hundred dollars, Oh my god, fifteen hundred dollars for a Super Bowl. How he knew maybe here's the thing and it's the half of me. Until this happened, I'd be like, maybe that dude just wanted a bowl eat out of and had no idea, but you kind of know. So he stole the one on the day he was released four do stealing stuff and assaulting people. But he was a run into a store, push a pregnant clerk, grab something, and run off thing kind of dude, that's who you're dealing with. So he goes he steals the bull. So what do you think the judge does? Is like, sir, we just let you out of jail for stealing stuff and then you walk into the first nice store steal a bull worth fifteen hundred dollars, which is a felonious level. Now what is the judge? I released some you get out of here crazy, don't steal any more bulls, or if you do, probably aim for one under one thousand dollars. And then he's like, yeah, you know what, I think I'll just go murder people. And now everyone's pointing fingers like how could this have happened? Eight arrest in New York City and this exact thing, including we just let him out and then he did it again just days ago. Who could have seen this coming? And the answer is everybody and nobody. As you read through the article. So if there is any sort of sea change in New York City that's going to be brought on by this, nobody's nobody should own a lot of interest there, all right? Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, So let's stick a quarter in the weather roulette lottery. Who do we have today? Ken boone? Today? Ken boon? All right, look at them. We're getting talk to everybody. So how are you doing, sir?
Speaker 8: I'm doing well about yourself.
Speaker 1: Oh you know, it's only Tuesday, but we're making it through. You could reward us with some nice weather this week. I'd like to play some golf. That'd be great, So please.
Speaker 8: Well, I would suggest today if you're going to play golf this week, today is going to be the best day. Temperatures are going to be up into low seventies. A little more clouds and we dealt with yesterday, but we will see a little bit of sunshine. We've got a chance of showers tonight through Wednesday night off and on best chance will be overnight tonight into early Wednesday and then again late Wednesday into Wednesday night. So tomorrow afternoon, if you want to get out on the golf course, you might be okay, temperatures are going to be in the low part of the seventies and then turning colder though for the end of the week, sunny and windy. Thursday four HIH's only load to mid fifties with overnight lows down in the thirties.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, thank you sir. We'll talk in an hour. Do appreciate it? Alrighty, all right, ken Moon there from the Weather Channel. When we come back, here we go, we're gonna we're talking a little about some vote stuff. Love to get that. Oh, the EIGHTP story. I gotta share that with you. And uh, you want to want another example of what media bias looks like, a lot of times, it's not just the story, it's in the headlining or the selection of story and the way that the issue is being presented. I will give you exhibit A from our friends over wriol uh and I'll do that next. Hang on. After he wandered into the Amazon rainforest yesterday, Ross, did you see the video of him wandering like literally just wandering into the forest. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The weird part about that too, was like there was a pathway. Yeah, there was a path where he was supposed to walk where it wasn't in jungle, and he like walked out into the.
Speaker 1: Digital Literally, if you watch this, if you want hold on, let me, let me do this. I'm gonna send you this so we can retweet it just because I'm it's on my computer where I'm staring at it, all right. Yeah, And it's not like it's a little trail either. It's clearly the road if you will, through the woods. And then and the reason I ask if he's still missing is then they did the photo. They're at the G twenty where it's going on in Brazil, and as part of the events, that bad dude in Brazil is like worn with Musk. His wife's out there screaming f elon Musk at a political event. Oh everybody, he's just nuts man. And then but Biden just wanders out. What if he mistakenly wandered into like a shaman and now he's on a highwasca trip.
Speaker 4: Well, when I first saw the video, it's so ridiculous, I thought it was photosh Yeah. What when I first saw the video, Yeah, the still of the video and it looks so ridiculous, I thought it was photo shopped or like, yeah, why is Joe Biden an animal kingdom, Like, what is going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Now he's in Brazil for the G twenty. No, he was in Brazil and Peru, so Brazil for the G twenty and then the thing. But yeah, and then he didn't show up to the photo. So they always do the uh the folk. Do you remember when you remember when Obama one year decided to put his hand in front of the who was it the Mongolian dude's face? So they had this, They have this poor mono they had him on. I don't know who the guy's name is, right, he shows up there and Barack Obama just is like, we'll go I block you now, I'm blocking now. So yeah, for him not to show up, he might be wandering in the Amazon. He might be contacting lost tribes. At least when he sees their level of technology, he'll feel like he's back in college or something playing flankerback. I don't know. Yeah, it would kill me as if he then popped out of the woods and did the shimmy. So I don't know if you guys are you guys are probably aware of this. That's everywhere in sports right now. Yesterday, the US Men's soccer team, so they have it's the Copadoro I think's going on right now, which is the or it might be the Sea something right. Well, I'm not a huge soccer guy, but it's the regional soccer right Central America, South America, well not all of South America. Somebody explained this to me one time. But US was playing Jamaica, and so they score on Jamaica and one of the US men's soccer players he does the shimmy there, which is extra ironic if you remember who I just said they scored the goal on Jamaica, because I seem to remember one of the candidates just had themselves some connection to Jamaica. But maybe I'm wrong, Maybe they didn't own a giant slave plantation there. So yeah, he's doing the shimmy. And now one of the one of the guys, one of the sports dudes, was tweeting out that behind the scenes, some folks at NFL are maybe wanting to have a conversation about quote political celebrations. Do absolutely do that. I don't want that to be just a remorant. The guys go ahead and.
Speaker 4: Do That's like kneeling right during the national No no.
Speaker 1: No, no, No, no political celebration.
Speaker 4: That well, that seems like that's a political celebration, right, No, that's that's actively.
Speaker 1: That's a movement. That's that's just that's it's human rights man. What do you mean? What do you mean a political celebraty? No, doing the Trump shimmy, that's the that's the problem.
Speaker 4: I feel like these owners just don't understand who their audience is. Well, because the Trump shimmy, that should be like the thing like that that is not frowned upon. Just no nogeting the groups that don't watch them.
Speaker 1: I have no idea. Remember they find Bosa for the hat. The other day you retweeted this of Dona of Joe Biden wandered into the Amazon kind of but not really, where's you going? Where are you going?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 1: You know there's snakes and stuff in there? It's just surreal. Okay, all right, Well, I think they found them probably or we'd have heard about it and we're gonna need them, or maybe not. It's far worse. So I was talking here a few minutes ago. The reason I didn't jump right into it is I, if given the opportunity, I want to try to understand the story so that's important, and so we have this this morning. Ukraine uses US missiles to hit Russian AMMO depot. The difference is is it's seventy seven miles in to Russia and thus far the US is part of their fatherly role, if you will, has been to not allow Ukraine to fire that far into Russia with US munitions. Right, and and that that's all that's done. We've we found out two days ago they said, now you want to fire into Russia, go ahead. I'm not sure if they gave them a total distance, but yeah, you say, well, they're blowing up an amodepo, they're firing into uk I got all this stuff one hundred percent, one hundred percent. I understand this. But it is an escalation. And now there's another story. And this is where this gets even more problematic. So there's a couple of things you need to know about China. One, China tends to ignore the quote unquote rules of war. They tend to not care. And there's different things you can do. Hamas is the same way right where you know the rules. If there are such things, but they're kind of are under like Geneva and things like that that say things like, you know, you can't put a full military installation under a hospital, right, can't needs to be separations from civilians. It's pretty standard stuff. They don't care and and they're gonna be wrong. The US also bypasses stuff from an espionage standpoint, but China also does a thing where they utilize what are civilian ships and stuff like the big cargo ships. If you see a if you see a Chinese flag cargo ship, you have to understand that that cargo ship also has the ability to carry out espionage and war activities for lack of a better word. And one of the things that they do is by they drag they anchor drag stuff, except it's more than an anchor. It's essentially a cutting device, and they use it to decimate telecoms and then you know, then you try to do it under the guise of, oh, we're just put an anchor down those anchor lines. For any of you who've ever used avionics on the on the airline side or navionys on the on the ship side, they're incredibly detailed. They're incredibly detailed. And one of the things that you're gonna know on there are where telecoms are, so it's not a surprise to them. So I guess they left the port the in Saint Petersburg Chinese ship port obviously to Russian port. So they're in the Balktic and according to reports, UH, they the ship sliced through two undersea telecom lines over the last two days, UH, destroying one connected Finland and Germany and another that connected Sweden and Lithuania. So you know, very far into the Baltic almost to Saint Petersburg, they dropped this device and they sliced these telecom lines and they just kept trucking after that. And now they figured out what's happening. And so they have the Danish navy, which I don't know if that's more than one dude in a boat or what that is, but they're essentially surrounded this ship and they're following it, but they're not stopping it because if you stop or seize a Chinese ship, China considers that an act of war. So what do you do. You have this ship straight out of Russia that is doing this thing, pretending that they were just doing anchoring. But we know this. And by the way, this very same ship, the Yeepeng, has been previously caught doing this before. Well, now at the same time they're lobb and missiles into Russia proper, China's out here cutting telecom lines. People are getting at a little amped up about what that means man. And also what do you do you know, because they're getting in and out of the Baltic obviously has these pinch points and so, and they have a lot they can exercise a lot of control in your ability to travel in there, but they still have to be willing to get into that standoff. And I don't know if that's what you want. So you know what, I would probably pay attention to that today. And I don't know what they're gonna do with this ship. The reporting I'm seeing is about twenty five minutes old, says strong evidence indicating the Chinese bulk carrier Ye Peng destroyed two undersea telecom cables connecting Finland, Germany, and Sweden and Lithuania. The Danish Navy is shadowing Ye Peng right now as she tries to leave the Baltic. No decision yet to board the ship. And of course one of the things obviously they're going to do if they think they get boarded, is well one. I think that some of those things end up at the bottom of the ocean what they may have had on board. But yeah, that's now you've got China and Russia where there are changes on the horizon today for the shenanigans they're doing. I don't know what Trump's gonna be walking into man absolute pressure cooker on this stuff. And why the Biden administration I just have on loop in front of me wandering into the Amazon. Why he's sitting there going, hey, you know what, I'm not gonna be here in just a couple of months, So let's go ahead and get this thing ramped up. The argument I saw on the Washington Post is they know that Trump's you know, essentially, he's Putin's puppet, and so if they don't do this now, it'll never be done. That doesn't sound like a good excuse, even if you one hundred percent believe that you are escalating the situation. And now again we have the ship situation, so we'll see where that goes. The Associated Press has announced a series of layoffs. They are now they are now among the many companies who are reevaluating after the election. Now I would say this, this is the normal time of the year when you do layoffs, right, you want them off the books. I know this is a very cold interpretation of it, but anyone who's worked in the media industry knows that it is the end of the year where you see these cuts. And it's not just the media industry, but also and this is another thing, it's after a time of aggressive staffing. So the amount of people that you need to do full election coverage generally outpaces what is your normal staffing levels. The way the TV does it and the way that some of the big national outlets do it. So I read I guess you can read into it as much or little as you want, but I'm not surprised to see the story. It is interesting, though, considering AP was really the call standard for most of the outlets in determining what ends up as you know, as they've officially called it. People looked to AP as one of the flagships for that too, And now they're saying that they're gonna fire about ten percent of their staff, offer buyouts things like that. So it continues. But I don't know if you can solely chalk that up just to the media come up in sarcin Although some of it's probably in there for sure. All right, let me do this. We have a speaking of Russia, we have a sad story to share with you. Totally unexpected, totally unexpected. Wait, Boston Paul sending me stuff. Boston Paul, your wife emailed me this morning. I'm sorry, I'm gonna bust her. I don't know how this is my problem. Hold on, let me go back to this. Oh it was when I announced that Ross and I aren't going to be here next week. She writes, Please please work next week. If you're not on the air, I have to entertain Boston Paul, and I don't have time for that. Well, you got two options, the way I see it. One, you can hook him up to his ivy of alcohol right stick the little tap thing on his mout or. And I was just thinking, Ross, you know what's you know what? When it low seventies, upper sixties is really great weather for outdoor honeydew projects. Right. Uh so, uh, missus, Boston Paul, maybe, just maybe, while we're not here next week would be a wonderful time for you to get a big list together of all the stuff you've been trying to get him to work on. He's gonna have all this free time, the weather's gonna be cooperative, and he can spend that week, you know, fixing the cleaning the gutters, or fixing the loose stone on the walkway out there, or I don't know, building you a she shack or something, right the whole week to do it. We won't be here. We're gonna be on vacation. So then you don't have to entertain him. You get home improvement and Boston Paul gets a sense of accomplishment. I think that's a great idea. So yeah, I would put and put lots of stuff on there, especially stuff you asked him about like months ago that he still hasn't gotten, or you don't put that on there too, and then uh you know there you go, all right? Eight eight a three four seven eight seven four Yeah, did I violate bro code? I don't know. You tell me. We'll take a break. Hang on. Christians in Russia are they're still unsure what may have happened here? They do have a theory. So to know, you need to know a man by the name of Vladimir Scalarov. So I don't want to pronounce your your last name. There Vladimir. He's dead anyway, but he also kind of a famous dude in Russia. Vladimir considered the top male ballet dancer dances I think with the Saint Petersburg belly. Yeah, Saint Petersburg. But he's a big deal, and in Russia ballet is a big deal. I don't know if you're familiar. And he's married father too. He's in his thirties, been doing this for a while, gaining a lot of respect, and he used he parlayed that celebrity into becoming one of the biggest outspoken critics of Russia's war in Ukraine. Even's going so far as to hold, you know, events right in the middle of the square there in Saint Petersburg, near the theatre Marinsky Theater, which is that big famous one you've probably seen a picture of. And any who, so long story short, he accidentally fell out of a fifth floor window because he's clumsy.
Speaker 4: So I heard he was chased out by actual nutcrackers, like the giant ones, the Christmas ones.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah, terrifying, wouldn't it. Those things are kind of creepy anyway, But now you got real like robotic or humanoid why oh man, that's that's nightmare fuel there. Yes, the dude with the best balance in the country arguably accidentally fell out of a fifth floor window and died, the guy who just happened to also be a big Putin critic. Now, according to Russian officials, they say that the action was caused one from okay, well they said painkillers, and there's two reasons, one painkillers and two not giant nutcrackers, not according to statement, but rather he has him losing his balance and overestimating his ability.
Speaker 4: There they need to find new ways to do this.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Well, I know, you could see it from both ways because people it's so obvious. People are like, oh wow, another dude falls out of a window to his death. That was, you know, not very complimentary of Putin, right, but you would like if you're sitting to maybe throw something out of the window, like he's throw a giant anvil in his head like her dream style or yeah, something. But maybe they want it to be this way, so it's very obvious to people what's going on, so you don't criticize the government.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you're in Russia right now and you're thinking about criticizing Putin, you're like, they just said the dude with the best balance tripped and fell out a window. Also, why is the window so trippable and openable? I mean like, yeah, maybe that's because here's the thing. You could do that, or you could do the Disneyland model, right, which we have exposed on this show before, where we figured out that there was a lot of weird deaths in and around Disney, and so we just assume it's all gators eating people, but they covered up. They're like because like right after that kid got eating, they're like one of the guys diving a smelting accent. It's like, what are you smelting at Disney? What are you doing there? They had some weird ones. So like our theory as Disney was switching it up to cover up the summer of the gator. But in this case, I see what you're saying. But yeah, I think that if you keep it so obvious, that sends a message because you could just as easily have you could have opponents accidentally like oh he went camping, he got eaten by all the bears. Whoops. Right, you could do that and mix it up, but then the message gets muddled as well. They're like, did Putin have him eliminated for daring to say, friends, I'm against the war in Ukraine for the people, or a peaceful sky above our lands, which is the statement one of the statements he made the other day that caused a little bit of a stir, A little bit of a stir.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like that Russia saying during the Civic Union, right where like they're lying. We know they're lying, but they keep lying about their lying, right, And that's the point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna do it. You gotta you gotta do it all the way. Man. Let's see here. Then they have a whole list of people who've fallen out windows. Again, we've as we've explained here on the show, you never leave the first floor. If you want to play in politics in Russia, you have a first Do you have a first floor? Master? Right?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Man, you want to be like Milton and office space. You want your desk to be like in the basement.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, okay, I have there's so many questions that I have on this story. South Korean man arrested in uh he was in Peru. I think it was in South America somewhere. I was in Peru, Pruvian police stop the twenty eight year old South Korean man at Hore Chavez International Airport after noticing a moving bulge his abdomen, eventually bringing him in for extra searching. And it was only as they started to get in under his shirt that they realized what was up, and then as they kept going they realized how much worse it was. According to officials, the man had strapped to and or inserted in his body three hundred and twenty tarantulas, one hundred and ten giant centipedes, and nine bullet ants. How do you make the decision between those three of what goes in your body versus on your body? And what does the ratio breakdown? And have you seen the size of centipedes, by the way, in South America, they're not small, some are, but the ones he's smuggling, the ones that they want for medicinal and stuff, they're pretty big. Three hundred and twenty and then you have to have three they're live, three hundred and twenty live tarantulas, one hundred and ten centipedes and nine bullet ants. Touching your body inside or out for how long is that?
Speaker 4: There's no way that's intentional. You have to be like a victim of Jigsaw or something at that point.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm wondering, Like how many of his family members did the Proving gang kidnap? Like what is the just just think about is what is happening right now? Mentally in this feeling on your skin when I say you have three hundred and twenty tranch live tarantulas all on.
Speaker 4: You just did this story what forty minutes ago talking about you know how the human brain is conditioned to see spiders and be like, hey, that's creepy because it could possibly kill you. And this dude's putting them on his body.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the baddest dude ever. Man, I give zero, you know what? But also, what did you go within the body? This is where? And and remember this is not just we've had Remember the remember the guy down for the woman down in Florida who had nine syringes internally packaged like that's insane, you know, But to.
Speaker 4: Be fair, those weren't hers.
Speaker 1: They were that's you know what, that's absolutely right. Oh well maybe these are not his. Maybe he went to Peru, and Peru I want to go too. Still, I've not been to Peru. Uh, yeah, I want to go see all the crazy stuff. Yes, I want to go see the child sacrifice altars I talked about yesterday. I don't know, I just uh, I love historical stuff. That being said, I've traveled to South America and I didn't I didn't come back covered in spiders, So I thought, one, that's a win. Two, the situation never presented itself. And if you've ever flown to the Bahamas, and I'm sure many of you probably have been to the Bahamas, you recognize that if you go. When you're leaving the Bahamas, I ended up talking to the customs lady about this because we were in uh uh, what's I can't remember the We weren't in Nasa. We were in up north in the in the main city there, and then the resorts that we used like to go to got wiped out. But but when you're leaving in that tiny little airport, they do they like, there's signs everywhere. They're like, hey, you're not smuggling birds, are you. You don't have a bunch of birds taped to your body, do you? Because if you do, that's really really bad and there's gonna be problems, and so I'm talking to the lady, I'm like, how much like I? At first, I know, I'm like, maybe I shouldn't bring it up because you'd be like, why are you talking about bird smug? But I just couldn't help myself. I'm naturally curious, and I'm like, is that really a problem? And she's like, oh, yeah, yeah, yea yeah. She starts telling me about like big bird busts in her career, where like some lunatic had drugged like fifty parrots and had him strapped around, but he's his whole like they're still kind of moving, so like his Closer movie, he wasn't gonna get away with him. This dude's like, ah, birds, Tarantula's giant centipedes man and bulleted? What's a bullet ant? Ross? Will you look up with a bullet ant is? Something tells me it's far worse than other ants. It just has to be. Are those the ones that ate shil above or tried to in that in that god awful Crystal Skulls movie. I want to know what a bullet ant is.
Speaker 4: Obvious it is a large predatory ant with of course, with a painful sting of course it does. That's considered the most painful of all insects stings.
Speaker 1: That's the what he had in his butt. Right, Let's right, I know it is because it's only nine. Right, You're not putting three hundred twenty tarantulas in there or one hundred and ten giant centipedes. Now you're putting bullet ants. That dude doesn't care. That's a dude who's mentally not even on this plane anymore. He's he's already onto his next life. He's like, whatever happens, I don't keep on putting nine bullet hants in there.
Speaker 4: Sure, absolutely if it is like an origin story, like I say, he's not going to be a spider Man, he's going to be more like, uh, you know, venom or something that's going to you're not a good guy at that point.
Speaker 1: So I haven't seen a picture. These things are terrifying, all right, hold on, well, just the description's terrified, the most painful sting or all at the size of this thing, all the cow angry it looks. Dude, if you're in your yard today for rush, let's say you go out, I don't know, to roll up the hose or something. You see one of those in your yard. You are in your own house.
Speaker 4: Right, you are your house, and your neighbors was in the all the houses in the block, just to be safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then the police will show like why'd you do it?
Speaker 4: And tell me not guilty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a picture of some lunatic getting stung by one. He does not look happy. Good god. Yeah that's the one.
Speaker 4: Okay, So now I'm saying it to scale. Yeah, that thing is ginormous.
Speaker 1: Yes, they probably have to probably have to burn down all awake forest man.
Speaker 4: Just take like your thumb and your your pointer finger like your point like a like a finger gun. Do a finger gun. It's like that big.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, so you know, put eight of those in there, one hundred and tens. What is that? What is possibly are you?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Are are you like a bullet ant fighter? Or does that make Is that good for the uh for the sports car? I don't know. I don't I'm not plugged in on all the Eastern medicine stuff. Oh yeah, I think it's far more. This is far more horror ooh okay, it's killing can kill people too. Yeah, these are totally the things that try to eat Shilah buff sadly I was rooting for him and it didn't work out. But all right, no, thank you on that. Okay, the reading. You want to know what they call it? A bullet ant. You're ready for this. I don't know if you got to this part, Russ. It's called a bullet ant because according to victims of the sting who have also been shot, it is equally or more painful. Dude, if you're opting to get shot over running into a bullet ant, that guy is walking dead man, or they got his whole family kidnapped. I don't know. All right, let's get Ken boone in here, or go learn about nature with us. So I'm always always fascinated body these stories where they stop some guy and he's smuggling like three thousand animals taped to his body, like snakes and stuff like that. You see those crazy guys.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, and for birds and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the bird when I was talking about the behind your bit of the Bahamas where they're like, hey, don't smuggle birds. Signs frigging everywhere, right, Yeah. And I was asking one of the customs ladies one time, say oh yeah, like she was telling me about like this guy who had all these birds tape to him, said the birds were moving and he was trying to act natural. But this guy goes to Peru and he smuggles quote either tape to his body or placed within I guess cocaine smuggle style. Three hundred and twenty live tarantulas, one hundred and ten giant centipedes, and nine bullet ants. And we didn't know what a bullet ant was. And it's the size of your thumb.
Speaker 4: Or larger.
Speaker 1: And it's called a bullet ant because it's sting is considered one of the most painful stings in the world. And for victims who've been ung and shot, they say it's on par with being shot. Wow, I've never heard of. Let me put nine of those in my body. So I don't want to mess with that dude. Man he seen now, all right, anyway, watch out for bullet ants. And you know, you want to get outside today maybe with the weather, just you know, keep an eye out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, today's gonna be a pretty nice day if you're gonna be outside. We do have some rain that's headed in. We're gonna be dealing with rain off and on tonight through Wednesday night, and then it turns colder, so out there today, partner the mostly cloudy sky's low seventies, showers overnight upper fifties, scattered, many morning showers tomorrow. I think the afternoon will be dry, but lots of clouds still, reaching low seventies tomorrow, and then another round of showers Wednesday night before the cold air moves in Thursday Friday. Sunny Thursday Friday, but it will be windy with gusty west and northwest winds. Highs only in the low to mid fifties and low's expected to be in the thirties. Sunny and cool this weekend as well, with high still in the fifties, although less wind for the upcoming weekend.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you, sir, appreciate it, and we'll come back. Chat with Jeff Bellinger. Decks Hang one Bellinger, Jeff, what's going on? Al's morning?
Speaker 9: Casey looks like a lower star to head on. Wall Street futures have been in the red all morning. Right now, the Dow futures are down four hundred and twenty two points. There was a bigger than expected decline in housing starts last month. Census Bureau data showed the number of groundbreakings for houses and departments fell a little more than three percent in October to an annual rate of just over one point three million. Softness in the housing market being reflected in Low's quarterly results the home improvement chains as customers are postponing big improvement projects. A key sales metric, fell in the latest quarter, though it was a smaller than expected decline. A lot of consumers planned to start or resume their holiday shopping in the days right after Thanksgiving. Bankread says nearly six and ten American adults expect to make a purchase on Cyber Monday that would make the online sales event more popular than Black Friday your Small Business Saturday. One billion dollar is going to be invested to set up a new semiconductor research center in North Carolina. Semiconductor Research, the industry consortium that will run the facility, is getting two hundred and eighty five million dollars from the federal government under the twenty twenty two Chips and Science Act. The center's goal will be to develop ships faster and at a lower cost. Economists at Bank of America think the Federal Reserve will end its cycle of interest rate cuts in June of next year, they predict rates will only be three quarters of a percent lower than they are now. This latest forecast reflects the expert's expectations for more inflation in the early days of the Trump administration. Meanwhile, the Biden administration is keeping big Tech in its crosshairs right to the end. Top Justice Department officials will reportedly ask a federal judge to order Google to sell off its Chrome web browser. Bloomberg Intelligence see some signs that restaurant sales will pick up next year, but it says business will likely remain soft off through the end.
Speaker 4: Of this year.
Speaker 9: And Casey, you need a really good credit score if you hope to borrow money. The New York Fed says lenders have tightened their standards. Applications for auto loans and mortgage refives are being rejected at the highest rates in over a decade.
Speaker 1: Casey, all right, thank you, Jeff, do appreciate it. We will talk to you tomorrow. Sounds good.
Speaker 9: Talk to you, then take care of it.
Speaker 1: There you go. Jeff Bellons for Bloomberg News. Ross I did something I shouldn't have done. I looked up a bullet ant queen because I'm like, are we looking at the queens or the workers. Don't google the queens. Remember that thing you just talked about with your finger the finger gun? All right, now what you to do is I want you to hold your whole hand up flat. Look at that. That's the size of the queens. Nope, nope, nope, nope. And then Lunatics keeps sending me videos of this dude. As I can best as I can understand, his YouTube channel is just him getting stung in bit by things. So he just he's like, yeah, it could be a honeybee, could be a wasp, could be a hornet, could be these ants. And he's just say, all right, and Ross, do you want to know how well his channel does pretty frigger well pretty well. I don't know how many twitch people you got watching you, but maybe you need to change. Maybe you just need to get stung by stuff. Look at all the clicks this dude has. That is crazy. All right, Reggie, what's up?
Speaker 6: Hey? I could steal us up beyond vet do to the horse and bullet ants. There's this guy that does the same thing. He does wild wild stunt and there's a trab that tis the man good. You know those gloves that you use a trained dogs, big long glove. Yeah, they got something like that, and they sew bullet at inside of them, and you slip your arms inside those and you do this role trouble thence while they're stinging of the Jesus at them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was reading it's funny you mentioned. I was also reading that it literally that you would they would use bullyt ant. The Mayans would use them. I didn't. I don't use the Mayans. He has, but they would as a as a transition to manhood. They would let him sting dudes in a certain place. What was wrong with those people?
Speaker 6: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, all right, you know what I just be. You know what, I'm gonna go live in another village. R I don't have to do this insanity. That is awful. All right, Well, thank you sir. That'll be somebody's rabbit hole on YouTube today that they're gonna be really sorry you brought up, but unable to turn away. I guess, oh, I have to make a correction. Ross. Do you remember when we were reporting the dollar amounts of the Harris campaign maybe gave to celebrities for these various events, and it was still up in the air because they remember Oprah came out and denied that she was given a million dollars. Now it turns out that is that was not true. Okay, Oprah was not given a million dollars. This is around that. Remember the town hall she did. Uh their respect relation that she was paid a million dollars for that. Now I can't speak to the other folks like Eminem and Beyonce and all that, but uh, it's uh, they finally deeped over some of the financials here in Oprah was not paid a million dollars. She was paid two and a half million dollars.
Speaker 4: I mean, so technically she didn't lie, right.
Speaker 1: So technically she didn't lie.
Speaker 4: Hey, you were given a million TOI, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that would be fair. If I'm like, Ross, you just and you just stole two million out of my money drawer. I did not, And I'm and I'm like, why did you do that? And and you have five million for my money drawer? If you said you's why you gotta word your question correctly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, did not still two million?
Speaker 1: Come on, none of you have none of you ever had your three wishes from a genie. You don't screw around on the wording. So with Oprah, you don't accuse her of getting paid a million dollars when in reality it was two and a half million. So I just wanted to apologize for now. We didn't say it was firm. I said that these are reports that are out there and now I'm coming back to uh fiction.
Speaker 6: It