Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to another edition of The Cajun Night Live. I am your host, the Cage to Night, Jacob Mook, the one and only, and your homie. I want to thank everybody for joining me on this evening and doing this man having this information sharing pod, Like, we have got a couple of things we're gonna talk about tonight, a couple of these articles I wanted to bring up last week but did not get around too because the conversation was just too good to kind of go down. And then when we finally got to the two hour markets, like, man, I really there was like four or five of them that some of them were more you know, they wouldn't play well on this episode, but a couple of them were like, you know what, No, we do need to talk about that. We absolutely do. So some of them from last week. We got a lot to get through. But I will give the fore warning now, this is gonna be a very iron centric episode because my own eyes, so much is going down in that regard. We got multiple nations rashing their fuel allegedly a fertilizer shortage, and they're saying that this is gonna get in the way of our food chain right of our personal agriculture in America. We have the eighty second Airborne that's getting sent to Iran. We have those two thousand marines that are already inbound, and people are still not exactly sure how and why that's possible. We're gonna talk about the nineteen seventy nine Act that allows the president to send troops for ninety days without congressional oversight. We're gonna talk about it all. We got a lot of things to unpack on this episode, so you know, we're just gonna get through it. We're gonna talk about it all. But I want to tell everybody if you would like to be a part of this conversation every Wednesday night at nine pm Central, then please go to the link in the description below to the Cajun Night patreon dot com slash Cajun Night. We get together, Like I said, just once a week. We share the things, we talk about the stuff. It's always a good time, just sharing the good word if you will.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate everybody who has made this journey to be a part of this with me every week. I literally couldn't do this without y'all, and I cannot thank y'all enough for joining me and helping me grow this to be the information sharing group that it has become. So without further ado, we're gonna get straight to it. I got a couple of articles. Some of them are a little bit more silly, some of them are a little bit more serious, and then we're gonna get to the meat and the potatoes of the whole conversation. So without further ado, I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen and let's get after it. Starting off, let's talk a little Charlie Kirk's talk a little bit about the man, the myth, the legend who apparently his mentor Jeff Webb, the father of modern cheerleading, which also I don't know if that is like a moniker. Do they mean cheerleading like grandstanding or do they mean actual like competitive cheer because if that's the case, then I have some follow up questions, but neither here nor there. Apparently he died in a freak pickleball accident. So for anybody who doesn't know what pickleball is, it is a sport that has been growing in gaining in popularity here in the last two years, give or take. It's basically ping pong on a tennis court. It's table tennis, but on a full size court. You can get relatively good at it with very little athleticism. It's something that you'll see a lot of geriatrics play, and a lot of people who are not very coordinated who like want to seem like they're athletic. Andrew Schultz from The Flagrant Podcast, stand up comic, all the things he has been going on about how this is like the next big thing as far as the sports world is concerned. I don't believe we'll ever see a place where we have like a professional pickleball you know league out there or whatever. But it is a fun, recreational sport that people can get into. And if you're you know, relatively uncoordinated or can't really move up and down the court the whole a whole lot, you know, it works well for that. It keeps you active, keeps you moving. It is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a dangerous sport. Hell, there's fucking glass walls around the picklebat to keep the ball inside, and yeah, you could run out of it to like make a hit. And there's like some videos you could find these people making like this insane rebound blah blah blah. It's like it's cool to watch. It's way more fun to play than to watch, if this makes sense. There's a lot of sports out there there like that, right, Like golf. I would rather like actually die than sit and watch a golf tournament, but I would go out there and play in a heartbeat. I love playing it, I hate watching it. Pick a ball, in my opinion, is the exact same way. But it is not something where you'll see a lot of injuries. Maybe somebody like tripped and took a tumble. I have heard of one person dislocating their shoulder because of a fall or like running into the wall type of thing. But this is this is the rarity usually people have the where it's like saying that you got critically injured playing racquetball. If anybody's ever been to like a fox E's or one of those gold gym not gold gym, sorry, but one of these YMCA gyms where they had like a racquetball court. It's basically a concrete hue with a glass wall and you're playing against the wall, and shit, it's fun, don't get me wrong, but nobody is gonna die from a freak raquetball accident. That's about equivalent to what we're talking about here. And apparently Charlie Kirk's mentor, Jeff Webb, father of modern cheerleading, as some might say, died in a freak pickleball accident. Let's talk about it here. So turning point. USA described Web as a visionary who helped shape generations of young leaders and believe deeply in the power of community and country. So, all right, Jeff Webb, one of Charlie Kirk's mentors who built his career around cheer the cheerleading industry. Okay, no, we're talking about actual competition cheerleading. This is a dude who did that, all right. Died at the age of seventy six following a pickleball accident. Okay, this makes a little more sense. It makes a little more sense knowing that he's a geriatric to say that he died playing pickleball, Like, all right, that's the sport that he should be doing. But I would be very curious as to the how, right, So let's see if the article breaks it down a little bit more, they may not kind of fresh news. So let's see Varsity spirits the cheerleading company the Web founded back in nineteen seventy four, shared the news of the founder's death on March nineteenth, alongside a video outlining his commitment to making cheerleading more dynamic, as well as his impact on the industry. Join us in honoring the life and legacy of Jeff Webb, founder of Varsity Spirit and Modern Cheerleading, the company wrote in a caption Moving On, It says, according to an email obtained by Cheer Daily, course, of course there's literature around competition cheer. I don't know why. I'm shocked. Why wouldn't there be? Varsity Spirit president Bill Seeley said Webb suffered a fall while playing pickleball two weeks prior to his death. Reportedly sustained severe head injury during the accident, and his family later made the decision to remove him from life support. Okay, what what kind of hit did you take while playing old people tennis? To where you fine taking ahead and dream of your trip? You bust, you jass you, You split a wig, all right, and then after two weeks of agony, the family decides to pull the plug.
Speaker 3: And that's the most undignified way to go, y'all, couldn't have lied and say that he died while like trying to save a puppy from traffic and a car hit him and that's why his head got split. Like, there's ways that this could have been a little more dignified.
Speaker 1: But I mean, the man also made his career off of the competition cheer industry, So I guess dignity is you know, it's a subjective thing. I suppose. Uh, all right, Sam, I'm afraid of what you're about to add in, but go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh, I mean, rest in peace, dude and everything. But how the fuck you died playing the most English sounding sport there is. I'm not even talking about like California English. I don't try like true blue fucking California English.
Speaker 1: Wait, talk about we gotta break that down. What the fuck is California English?
Speaker 2: Communists?
Speaker 1: Ah, you said, I gotcha? Gotcha? Okay, Okay, So I will say this is a lot less English than like cricket, you know, But at the same time.
Speaker 2: Look, cricket is one of those games you can half ass follow when it's fucked up. There is no damn way you can follow a game that is a mixture of ping pong, badminton and tennis.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 5: Ping pong is literally the.
Speaker 2: Fat boy version of fucking tennis.
Speaker 1: I fucking was watching Bluie with my youngest kid earlier today and the dad was watching cricket on the television they call it the Telly or whatever, and uh, he was watching something. He's like, how is that an FRB? And I'm like, what the fuck is an FRB in cricket? What what is this? And I'm like, you know what, It's not actually worth my time to look into it because cricket makes absolutely no goddamn sense to me. I know, the Pakistani's go hard with it.
Speaker 2: Look to quote the the the awesome Raphael to know what the fuck quick it is. You gotta know what a stone is, and I'm American. I don't know what the fuck.
Speaker 5: That shit is.
Speaker 1: It's like a really dry muffin.
Speaker 2: Again, the British don't know how to fucking cook not much.
Speaker 1: They boil everything. But it was neither hid or there. Pickleball, I don't believe it's a British sport. I also don't know for a fact that it's an American sport. It's like I said, it's something that for like people who are relatively uncoordinated but still want to get out and like do something semi athletic and it's fun. I'm not trying to shit on pickleball whatsoever. I am saying that to sustain a life threatening injury from pickleball, That's the wildest shit I've heard this week. Honestly. It like this be like, can you imagine somebody taking a spill in tennis and then two weeks later their family pulling the plug?
Speaker 2: Like That's what I don't understand is I understand he's a geriatric fuck, but like, how do you fall knock yourself in the head, but then die to that two weeks later? Like at that point, if he's unconscious, can't do nothing, and he's already inagonizing pain and damn near daddy plug the first day.
Speaker 1: Maybe he had a blood clyt yo. I don't know, but he was a big due a turning point. Maybe he didn't get that jab.
Speaker 2: Maybe Erica killed him.
Speaker 5: I think had killed dude.
Speaker 1: All Right, I'm glad you brought that up as a matter of fact, because I have been seeing. First of all, I am so happy the internet is roasting canvas. This makes me so happy and Carroll's getting it right now. Tucker Carlson's getting it right now. A lot of these people.
Speaker 2: In this huh, I mean Tucker Parson.
Speaker 1: Which we're gonna talk about him in a minute, and the outlandish claims he made.
Speaker 2: Potential Iranian.
Speaker 1: Mole by the way, I'll say, an Arab mole. But also now I believe that he is CIA funde counter op. I believe it's well, I mean, and you follow his career, dude. He started at CNN, right, and a lot of people right, but people don't know that he was. You remember who was a handy and Combs? Was it that? Or uh? Oh shit? Who was the liberal talking head that was on Fox? And it was their way of saying, like, see, we're not just republican. We have this guy to give us the other side of it. We're fair and balanced. CNN did the same thing, and I don't know who did at first. I want to say maybe CNN did at one point, like they were the first ones. Tucker Carlson was their republican talking head to debate and go against their liberal things that they were saying at the time. And fine, cool, never mind the fact that his dad was CIA never mind the fact of how he got his start in journalism or all these things. Okay, I'm you know, side step it. Then he gets on Fox, people love him. He got burned by Fox. He started his own independent media company, and I'm using that term very loosely. Podcasting is by definition of media company. But you know what I'm saying. And people loved him because he was coming in with some crazy hot takes and now he's off the chair, he's unleashed. He'll say whatever the hell he wants. And then you started to see where the money was coming from. Certain interviews that he was able to get that no one else is able to get was basically a softball questioning from him, and in a lot of regard, cockstroking of the person he was with, whether it was, you know, a leader of a country or the leader of a faction or whatever the case is. Now and listen, Okay, if you're against the war in Iran, if you're against American troops going to Iran, cool, that's completely fine. I got no issues with that. The way he's going about it is completely unhinged. But we're gonna get to that in a minute. We're gonna talk about it all. But anyway, anyway, cutting back, I don't think that Eric or Kirk had Charlie killed. I'm not saying that she may not have had fore knowledge of it and let it happen. Therefore she's complicit. Therefore she had a hand I guess for like playing these mental gymnastics. I don't think she's the one that like hired the shooter or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, Sam, I'm not saying she hired the shooter, but I will say the fact that I look I at one point, I do feel bad for the father of her children was brutally murdered, and as y'all know, I fucking glad I looked up at Charlie.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, they he pulled his entire career that he was at toning point.
Speaker 5: He started it like.
Speaker 2: Since I even married, he's had the uh the picture of him and his wife on his wedding day. As soon as she took that chair, she took that down and put the skull of the time mood in it and.
Speaker 1: A lot of so is that a fact? Yeah, the mood.
Speaker 6: She definitely put a picture. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 7: This is not the first time that I've heard it, although I never haven't done enough us Johnna.
Speaker 6: But apparently it was some sort of picture. But I mean, the time is not small, so I don't know, right, it's.
Speaker 2: The scroll of of it came in, which part of it? But no, and she accepted the money that Charlie turned down. He turned down the money, he gets killed, and not soon after she accepts the money and everything. I'm sorry, but one of these things just doesn't belong here in that bitch is corupt.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that she's not by any means. I'm not exactly a massive fan of her, especially after the media did this wild thing after he died and made it seem like she was gonna just like take lead. They were saying she was the most powerful woman in DC at that moment. Incorrect by like mathematically it's incorrect.
Speaker 2: Would have more of a swinging dick than Erica. But like there's an audio foul, Like I say, audio foul, but it's her on the phone with the one of the Epstein's fucking victims saying, don't worry, I'll get the I don't worry about it. I'll leave Jeff the tie. I'll leave Jeff Jeff the schedule talking about Epstein and her whole thing about herbie and linked to child trafficking in Romania.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about that right there. So the whole thing about her in Romania, the allegations took place when she was six, like, she was not associated with that organization at that time, but there is that connection. I'm not denying that a lot of these mission groups in Romania were actually just front loading the deck and trafficking children out the back door while she was associated with it. She if that was going on, then she wasn't there and it wasn't the group that she was with. But there is a lot of compelling evidence to say that those groups were out there for nefarious purposes. But the actual allegations on the company she was with were when she was a child, like, she was not in Romania at that time. Now, I haven't heard this thing about an audio clip with Epstein or about Epstein. I haven't heard this yet. I would love to get my hands on if you want to send it to the cult Instagram, let me like help me out here again.
Speaker 2: Because I heard that shit today and for personal reasons, it got my blood boiling even more so than what I've been having for like the last past week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do. Now. With that being said, I don't like how she handled a lot of things, and I'm not exactly a huge fan of her, and I don't understand people handle grief different ways. And I'm out side stepping that also because there's if she would have just been a sobbing wreck and she's supposed to take over turning point and she's like beside herself, people would have looked at her like, see, this is why a woman can't be in charge of a company. They're true emotional Flip the other side of it, if she would have been cold and calculated and said, listen, that happened, but we have to push forward. This and this, Oh well, clearly she never loved him, and this and this, which is the option she chose. I think that somewhere in the middle would have been a good way to go about it, not one or the other. But that's the thing. There's going to be hater's either side. What I didn't like. What I didn't like was how so many people started rallying behind her in a weird religious way. And what I mean by that is, y'all know who Kim clement Is. He's a a media No, he was a pastor that a lot of people thought was a prophet, which I wholeheartedly disagree with. You can find these clips of him on YouTube from like twenty twelve, and he's in the middle of a church service. You got the band behind him. It's like they're in flow time where the praise and worship is like they just stopped the band music and he's about to start his message, but like they're in this like kind of vibey time where like he's just getting a download or something, and.
Speaker 4: He's all, like, I see the future of this country, and there's going to be a woman ros from the Ashes and lead a new wave of revival across this nation.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah and all these things, and the crowd was loving it, eating it up, and people kept saying, Oh, clearly in twenty twelve or whenever there was, he was talking about Erica Kirk from the Ashes of Charlie, and so many people that I personally know were like, y'all, watch, She's going to lead a revolution in this country for Jesus. And it's like, okay, ay, we don't have profits anymore. Stop that, b She's not the person y'all think she is. Stop that and see Kim Clement was wrong a lot, so like this is really that's like, it's a mess. It's a fucking mess. And I do not like how so many evangelical types rallied behind her second tier because of her husband. It's kind of the same thing as Dale versus Dale Junior and NASCAR. Hear me out, hear me out. When Dale Senior died, Rip, we all died. We all died a little inside that day when three hit the wall. I'm not denying this. What I'm saying is that Rip Dale's up there fucking leaving donuts on people's cars as we speak. But all of his fan base then went straight to his son. And I understand this in one regard. I get it, But Dale Junior will never be and has never been, a fraction of what his daddy was. And that's a crazy thing to throw in your lot with him on the decades of racing that his dad did. Same thing here with Erica and Charlie. Erica is never going to be what Charlie was. She's never going to be that person on the business side, on the proved me wrong side on the respectful debate side on any of that. So the way that people rally behind her second tier because of Charlie in one respect I understand. I like, you know, grieving widow, new leader of turning Point. I get it. But to the level that people went with it was a little off putting to me personally.
Speaker 2: I understand that. And what was off putting to me the most, like shortly thereafter his death, like right before she went into that big thing, or at the big event where she came out with all the fucking pile I think, and she's Dave Batista.
Speaker 5: You see what I'm saying, So let me finish.
Speaker 2: There is a video of her backstage right before she goes out, crying and everything putting in fucking fake ass or eye drops, so on that alone.
Speaker 5: Fuck that bitch.
Speaker 1: That That's what I'm saying. There's a way to do things. This wasn't it now. I'm not saying it should have been the flip opposite. And she came out a squalling, screaming mess that couldn't stand up straight without being aided. Like there's gotta be some happy medium, That's all I'm saying. Coming out to a pyrotechnic show, going out there and having like a little bit of some tears and then right back into the cold hearted business woman thing like it's a it's a bad look, you know, Royce, your hands raised, your unmuted, what you got.
Speaker 8: So first of all, I think it's all just about the show with the tears, with with the whatever face, whether she has her crazy eyes or fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: I do like those crazy eyes she did on the on that one show that was fucking god.
Speaker 6: So between the so between the crazy eyes her please forgive him for heat. They don't know what they do, Like, what the fuck is wrong with you? Like just no normal grieving person does this ship. Everything that she's done is has been complete for the ruse.
Speaker 8: And then in addition to that, there was a picture that I dropped in the chat that you might find interesting.
Speaker 6: I don't know the veracity, but it seems fairly interesting.
Speaker 1: Let me pull up the chat and see what is up here. New documents revealed Erica Kirk used to work for Jeffrey Epstein. Do not stop talking about the Epstein files. All right, We're gonna have to do a deeper dive. Honestly, this is twice in one episode where I've heard that there is a Epstein Erica Kirk connection. I am not saying that that is liars or false. I'm saying I haven't heard this before tonight, So we're gonna have to talk about this more. We got him mighty go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 2: That bitch has more red flags into the Soviet parade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is maybe why Charlie ran to her. You know, I personally know guys that love red flags.
Speaker 2: I mean, I personally I see red flags and screen flags. But then again, I've said multiple times grippy socks equals grippy box.
Speaker 5: But that bitch stay the away from her.
Speaker 2: She won't ruin your life.
Speaker 5: She'll just fucking take it.
Speaker 2: That bitch out there is a fucking black widdow from Hale.
Speaker 5: I mean, I bet she's fun.
Speaker 2: Don't marry the bitch, You're gonna die.
Speaker 1: I'm I don't know, I don't know. I'm still I'm not saying I'm on the fence with her. I'm more leaning towards the not in favor of pretty much anything she's doing. But I don't know. I'm gonna have to do more digging on this one. This again, first time hearing it, so we will do a deep dive on it and probably be talking about it on an episode of The Cult here soon. I just have a feeling. Anyway, beside the point, let's get back to this article here. Yeah, dude did cheerleading things. Cool, cool, cool, cool, But this is the guy, this is the guy in question that died from a pickleball accident. It's crazy. So following Kirk's violent death in September, Web remember the act the activist whom he met through a friend in Atlanta when Kirk was twenty four years old, as a man with an incredible amount of charisma and a great sense of humor, both accurate. It's been a week of high emotion, very emotion you could think of, anger, sadness, frustration. Has just been one of those weeks, he told Real America's Voice in September, So that was right after this fascination. So anyway, just leading up this episode here. So Charlie Kirk, one of Charlie Kirk's mentors, died in a pickleball accent, which I thought was crazy, but I wanted to play this clip and this is from the week Charlie Kirk was assassinated. So before before people talk about, oh, you know, he was turning on Israel and that's why they killed him. It was Mussad. It was clear of them. And then Candace says that it was obviously the French Foreign Legion tied in with Mussad agents, tied in with CIA agents, tied in with Antarctica people and whatever whatever. Please understand this was him one week prior to him getting a bullet to the neck. So here's what he thought about Israel at the time. And again, I y'all tell me what y'all think.
Speaker 9: Do youar have really come into my Christianity and my faith? So as a baby Christian, I'm curious where our loyalties should stand when it comes to Israel. And the second part is the New Covenant truly transcendent? Does it alter everything that was before this?
Speaker 10: Do you think God breaks his promises?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 10: Okay, you do not. So that's an important question. It says in Genesis seventeen that God has an everlasting covenant with the people of Israel, has chosen people, so we have a choice to make. We can say that that was just exaggerative writing, or is that literal everlasting covenant with the people of Israel. But the most important thing in the question that we must ask is that do we believe that the land rights given to Israel seven times throughout Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, numbers and Generoni and repeated in Joshua are completely null and void? And the second part, which is important for those people that believe in replacement theology, do you believe that when it's End Times prophecy, when it says Israel the physical place of Israel, that that has any connection to the actual physical place today. Now you say where should your loyalty lie? Where I disagree with some pastors is where they say we must defend everything that the Israeli government does. You should not defend everything that the Israeli government does.
Speaker 11: Period.
Speaker 10: You are loyal to one thing only. You are loyal to Jesus Christ. With that being said, some of my greatest experiences haven't been in the nation of Israel. I saw where Gesi this walked on water, where he was raised from the dead. There is unmistakable spiritual energy in the state of Israel when you visit there. Sometimes there's a theological argument and a geopolitical argument. The theological one, I think should be very simple, which is that the error I think replacement theology makes can be found in Romans nine ten or eleven, where in Romans eleven, Paul basically says we are grafted in to the Old Covenant, that we are an extension to the Jewish people on top of us. He says, even though the Old Covenant is way, do not cast away the people of Israel, but instead we are a covenant on top of Now. There isn't equally as confusing verse in Hebrews ten. I don't want to get into that. The other aspect that I think is very concerning. Some people have used this debate as an excuse to pedal their jew hate. There is a disturbing rise online of people that want to blame the Jews. Everybody. If you are blaming the Jews for your decisions, you are on a bad, self destructive cycle, and you should stop immediately and repent. That is evil, and that is dark, and that is wrong. You should not do that. But there's a lot of things the Israeli government does that I don't like. I can name them. The Israeli government has really bad abortion policies. The Israeli government has gay pride parades, in downtown Tel Avison. The Israeli government pushed the vaccine on all their people and basically turned Israel into a Petri dish for a vaccine that none of us supported. I don't like the fact that the Israeli government mistakenly, unmistakeably bombed the church the last couple of weeks ago. All that being said, though Israel looks like a much better country when contrasted with what I said earlier, with Islamic totalitarianism around it. They're not a perfect country. They're not a country that honestly we should even talk as much as we do. But we as Christians should pray for the piece of Jerusalem that is unmistakable. We as Christians to reject jew hate, and we as Christian should find unity and one thing that we can all agree on, we should seek to bring every Jewish person on the planet to Jesus Christ, because Jesus is the answer.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotta say he sounds actually like based here, like he's you can you can support the nation of Israel existing and also disagree with some of the government implications here and some of the laws that they've passed, and some of the things that net and Yahoo does like these two things can't be true at the same time, and I think that people that somehow, and that's my God. I agree with what he said about the whole the jew hate thing online. A lot of people want to blame all of their problems on the Jews, which if anybody's ever opened a history book before, has been a going trend for the past two millennia about right, And so, yeah, that that's a whole thing. When we talk about Israel, the nation, when we're talking about the government entity itself, Yeah, they are a bunch of government officials, the same corrupt style of government official as every other country. I also can agree that the nation doesn't need to exist, and that's for religious reasons, for geopolitical reasons, for whatever. And I have to agree with them on that other point. I understand that net and Yahoo is a raging piece of shit, a fully, I believe this in my heart of hearts. But if you just look around them, at their neighboring cotes, and you can see the lifestyle choices that these people make based off of their religious dogma, and the lifestyle choices that the nation of Israel makes based off of their religious dogma. One of these nations is doing way better per capita, overall quality of life and all the things than pretty much all the other ones. You draw your own conclusions as to what you believe on that. I'm not here to tell people what to think, but it's it's worth mentioning. He was saying this a week before he was murdered, because Israel clearly killed him. What he said just now didn't sound like ISRAELI hate to me. I don't know, maybe I'm off base here, Sam, I see her hand.
Speaker 2: I can't understand why people like say, oh they hate the Jews or every like especially I don't get it, but I understand that people walk in the tribalism and everything, and half of them.
Speaker 5: Are fucking stupid.
Speaker 2: They don't actually do their own research. They just want to go with what a lot of times it's what's trendy, or it's what they've been grown up into, like the stereotypes at the jew only that the Jews. The reason why I have money, have ridges is because the Jews wild clip them. I think I'm like that that that's but there is used a lot for Jewish hate, and I just think it's fucking retarded because the fucking Irish. They're not the Irish, but the Italians did the same thing, know, in the twenties.
Speaker 1: But no, want to never mind the fact that our penny, I know, specifically the penny the designed for it was designed by a Jewish dude, you know, with the ridges and all that.
Speaker 2: So whatever, the the penny doesn't have riges.
Speaker 5: The penny is.
Speaker 1: Loose, the older pennies, not the new one with the with the shield on the back, the one with the Lincoln memorial on the back. Yeah, it's got ridges.
Speaker 2: I have one of those. It doesn't like I have an entire thing full of pennies.
Speaker 1: Look at the wheat penny.
Speaker 2: That is the only one I do not have.
Speaker 1: So so actually I know that one for a fact because I'm a I'm penny collector, like I have. I have every penny from every mint, or at least one of every penny from every mint from nineteen oh eight to twenty sixteen. So and that was like a thing. Honestly, when I got into coin collecting. It's a lot cheaper to collect pennies rather than quarters, just on average. But and I think my probably my most prized possession is uh as far as the coin collection goes is nineteen forty three, uh steel penny from San Francisco, So they only made steel pennies for that one year, and I think that one's really cool.
Speaker 2: I actually had when I was younger, I had a penny from nineteen twelve. I also had a I had a japan I want to say. It was some Asian coin like it was roound, but there was a square in the middle and with a whole punch through the middle. Yeah, which I was dope as fucked. But I'm collecting pennies. But that's because when shits fan, if I don't have lead, I could just put those bitches down of shotgun tube and say here ye hear ye bitches from That is an option.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so the whole thing here, I agree with what he's saying, the whole jew hate thing that is going on even more now than it was before he died. It's a little unfounded, and honestly it's people just like looking for an excuse and have y'all, dude, have y'all seen what is going down in the Groyper space. So the Nick fuintes the what Andrew Tait this space of these dudes and there's like four of them. One of them is like a half Jew who's now a Muslim, and the other dud's like nineteen who just got arrested for going to a club with a fake idea or whatever. These are the dudes that was releasing the videos of them singing along with Kanye's Songhle Hitler and all that shit. They have now turned on each other. They keep calling each other jew They keep saying that all like this group that eight months ago were like thicker than thieves. These were the homies. They were trying to stand firm for the men out there and all this and it whatever, and now they have imploded because they're all toxic human beings, let alone the shit they're talking about. And now they're just calling each other paid by Jews and oh, he's a mussataeg you can't trust him, and like it's a mess. And thank god that the groyper complete internet space is imploding because that shit was garbage. And also, I really hope Nick Fuintes just goes off into the realm of obscurity somewhere and never gets hurt from again. That would be phenomenal, honestly, and Andrew Tait. Both of them are absolute dogshit human beings. But yeah, so's it's a weird pingulum swing that's happening right now. I kind of in favor of that. I hate that Charlie's not with us to see it, but yeah, talking more about the political pundits and talking heads here. So Caroline Levitt, and this is from the Irish Star. Of all the publications, this is the one that got sent in. So let's talk about here. Caroline Levitt. You may know her as the blonde that speaks at the White House on behalf of the president a whole bunch. She joins Turning Point USA tour after cryptic regrets post quote unquote White House Press Secretary Caroline Levitt has been criticized for joining Erica Kirk on a college speaking tour which follows her recent baby shower. Erica Kirk and Caroline Levitt are embarking on a tour just days after the White House Press secretary discussed regrets on social media quote unquote. The dour are joined, joining forces for an appearance at George Washington University on April second. That's in DC. The event will launch at This is the Turning Point USA tour, where guests will accompany thirty seven year old Erica to speak at university campuses throughout America. Each stop is a chance to honor Charlie's mission and keep the fight alive. We know he wouldn't want us to surrender or be coerced into silence. Free speech is the only free if we use our voices. Turning Point USA wrote on the GWU Events web page, George Washington, You this comes after Caroline's baby shower invite list was a wow. Okay, so oh that's interesting. Caroline Levitt joining the Turning Point USA speaking uh tour, I mean why not? If anything, it would be good for her to get out there in a more non white house way. But uh, you know, I I know people that cannot stand her. They hate her voice, they hate the thing she says. They think that she's just really bitchy to the press. Which also, I don't think we bully journalists enough. I think we can be more of assholes to journalists out there, and I think we, you know, we can do it together. You know we I believe in you out there. You're If you think you're bullying journalist enough, you're not. But moving on, let's talk more about the DC space. So US intelligence official Joe Kent quits over Trump's war in Iran. Now, for those that don't know who your boy, mister Kent, Joe Kent is, I gotta say I am as of this moment, unless somebody's got some sort of a some dirt on him that I don't know of. I like the guy a lot. Your boy was doing some special operations warfare things for years. He married a woman in the army. She actually died overseas. He's a father, he is a full on operator. Your boy guns. He absolutely has stacked bodies in his past. And when he was speaking on some geopolitical things in the realm of warfare, he was speaking as a first person source, like your boy has been there and done that and knows what he's talking about. So for him to walk away from the Trump administration because of Iran, I don't think that this is something that should be just kind of mentioned. I think this is something we need to pay attention to. Now. This is one of the articles I wanted to bring up last week and we did not get to it here. So he says, Joe Kent, we started this war due to pressure from Israel, he said in his resignation letter to President Trump. The head of the US National counter Terrorism Center resigned March seventeen, saying he cannot in good conscience support the ongoing war in Iran, with the first top Trump administration official to quit over the conflict Joe Kent, a decorated former Army ranger and CIA paaramilitary operator. Her officer, i should say, was a top aide to Director of National Intelligence Tulsi Gabbard, who oversaw all US counter terrorism efforts in the US and overseas. Now that's another one. I would not be shocked if within the next thirty days Tulsi Gabbard walks away from the administration, honestly, and it's not because of her and Trump having some sort of a falling out. What I've noticed is the last few times that there's been a speaking engagement where she had a microphone in front of her, she was she was quiet. She gave very short answers yes, no, I don't know, I'll find out, and that was it. She did not offer her opinion, she did not offer her support to towards the president or this administration. She was very much just trying to keep her her voice and her quotable clips to a minimum. I'm of the belief that, and I do believe that she had an immense amount of respect for Joe Kent. I would not be shocked if Tulci Gabbard walks away from this administration here in the next month, but we will see anyway. In a March seventeenth post on social media platform x, Kent said that after much reflection, I've decided to resign from my position as director of the National counter Terrorism Center effective today. I mean, you didn't give a two week notice. You gave him a two day notice, motherfucker. I'm out of here to day. So Aaran poses no or posed no imminent threat to our nation, and it is clear that we started this war due to pressure from Israel and its powerful American lobby. Kent wrote in a letter to the President, who nominated him for the top US counter terrorism job on February third of last year. Trump responded with criticism when asked about Ken's resignation at the White House. I've always thought he was a nice guy, but I always thought he was weak on the security, very weak on security. We're talking to a former CIA counter terrorism. Dude, like he was. He gunned for the CIA encounter terrorism. He's very weak on security. Okay, that's a quote from our esteemed president. I don't know him well, but I thought he seemed like a pretty nice guy. But when I read a statement, I realized it's a good thing he's out because he said that Iran was not a threat. Iran was a threat. Okay. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, which oversees NCTC, the National Committee for the Terrorism did not immediately respond to USA Today for requests for comment. There are many false claims in this letter, but let me address one specifically. This is Caroline Levitt actually issued a lengthy response on x. This is Caroline speaking here, the one who's about to go on tour with Erica. There are many false claims in this letter, but let me address one specifically, that Iran posed no eminent threat to our nation. This is the same false claim that Democrats and some on the liberal media have been repeating over and over. Levitt said, as President Trump has clearly and explicitly stated he had strong and compelling evidence that Iran was going to attack the United States first. Okay, y'll the liberal media who was saying that Iran posed no threat. Please keep in mind five years ago and before that.
Speaker 2: The Liberals were the warhawks.
Speaker 1: We talked about that on the show, where the Liberals were the ones that were saying that we needed to go to war with Iran. They didn't say the Middle East, they didn't say Palestine, they didn't say they were all specifically saying that we needed to go to war with Iran. The Republicans were the ones that seemed like the piece hippies at the moment. There was a fraction of time for a good few years there where for some reason the warhawks went liberal, or at least the warhawk ethos went to the liberal side of the conversation. Right now, all of a sudden, these same people that we could pull up quotes of them who are now saying that Trump is a warmonger in all this, they specifically by name, were saying that we should go to war with Iran just a few years ago. So okay, clearly they're not a threat, even though they sure the fuck thought they were just a few years back. Funny how that works out depending on who's in the Oval office. But anyway, Senator Mark Warner of Virginia, the ranking Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, called Kent's record deeply troubling and said he strongly disagreed with many of the positions he has espoused over the years, particularly those that risk politicizing our intelligence community. Politicizing our intelligence community. Uh, mister Mark Warner is a little behind the times. The intelligence community has been politicized since Korea. Real shit, Like I'm trying to think. I mean, we can make the argument to say, like, definitely Vietnam like that, absolutely, there was no doubts about that. I mean, Hew Nixon with his plumbers and all that. But like I would argue before that, I would argue even before Kennedy. I don't think it's a crazy claim to make to say that our intelligence agencies and bureaus have been heavily politicized since Hoover. Actually, so, I, you know, whatever, this person's just just running his mouth as they do. You know, go ahead, Sam.
Speaker 5: I'm just coloring me.
Speaker 2: Curious and all. But why is it when typically when the right wants peace and don't want all of the left, they want to go full hall charge and try to swing that big dick. But yet when it's actually time to knock up and shut up and actually fucking put put boots asses. The Democrats, they want to reason the way out, They want to play politics, They want to put wars and engagement on our boys. And yet they want to try to go behind behind that actually what's best for the country's back, and do fucking bullshit behind behind the behind closed doors so that they can line in their pocket. And that's not just that the Democrats, that's both sides. I feel like the fact that the Democrats, not all of them, but a lot of them are saying that we shouldn't even be in this. This is quote unquote Israel is your war. But yet for that do they forget for like the last forty to fifty fucking years that the Iranians have been saying death to America, what do you think that means? That means they want to genocide us. So yeah, they fucking kill the the Ayatola and just fucking turn it into a parking lot. And I'm not saying to kill the innocence, because that's never the correct thing to do, but kill our innocence. They just they have sleeper sales here. They just are fucking Iranian. Just throw it nail bomb at a group of fucking protesters.
Speaker 5: But wait, it's saying that.
Speaker 2: Is quote unquote islamophobic, which pho phobic means an irrational fear. That's pretty fucking rational. When they want, they say from the tops of the lungs, they want to kill every American man, woman, and child. So quote unquote go fuck themselves.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hear what you're saying. And Iran has not been shy about their hatred of America for decades now. But I mean, we also believe in freedom of speech. There's Americans in America that like American citizens, that scream death to America and burn flags and do all their shit. They also don't need to be here.
Speaker 2: That's also called treason, and in my opinion and the opinions of the forefathers, there's only one fucking treatment for that, and it's called a long rope and a short drop.
Speaker 1: I would agree with that statement. However, the Iranians can scream whatever they want. They they I don't think that Iran was gearing up to attack America. And that's the other thing too. Even if and I a really really comprehensive deep dive into this one before I speak on it. They were, Yes, they were developing stronger uranium and they were trying to get it weapons grade ready. Okay, okay, and the world has said that they don't want that. Russia and Putin and Trump just came together and agreed that Iron doesn't need nukes, like nobody wants around to have nukes except Iran. Okay, fine, fine, fine. Even if they had ninety nine pure uranium and ready to go into a bomb, they don't have the technology for a delivery system that could actually put it on American soil. Now, they could absolutely attack Israel. It's right there. I see that, and the neighboring countries and all this. They could have been hell for Europe and all that. As far as an American problem being a US thing that we need to get involved with, that's not an accurate statement. And yes, they have sleeper cells, so does a whole lot of countries.
Speaker 2: Did they or did they not just bomb try to bomb the David Garcia, the fucking joint base with the UK.
Speaker 1: Diego Garcia, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Said that they never They didn't even have the fucking missiles to reach that. But oh wow, even old Pierce Morgan, the fucking English cook says, maybe, I mean really is a direct threat to Europe. And look, I will not be shy about it. I think Isam is the biggest fucking threat to the world. They have gone like they don't even have to build the nukes. The way things are going, London is about to fall big into.
Speaker 5: The calif.
Speaker 1: Agreed. But that's not an American problem. That's that's what I'm saying, as far as America looking out for America's interest. Yeah, if we're trying to protect our homies, because like we through NATO and all these things, if if pretty much half of Europe gets attacked, we have to go in on their behalfs So like I'm with that, if Iran had attacked a European that's a NATO member, we'd be having a different conversation here as of the time of US dropping bombs on their uranium shit not purifying uh development refining there. It is as far as US bombing and like hitting those bunker busters and hitting their uranium refining facilities, that was like borderline, Hey dude, we're sticking our toes where we don't need to right now, because it's not a US problem, it's our homies. Problems, but it's not our problem. If they would have done something more than maybe we could have justified these types of things.
Speaker 2: But Jacob, we are literally they have the little Satan and the big Saint. Israel and America are the biggest fucking quote unquote threats.
Speaker 5: We all the No.
Speaker 2: One targets for them. We represent everything they hate. Well, you know what, I say, fuck it with the point we need to do the preemptive strike.
Speaker 1: I hear that. I hear that. But at the same time, they hadn't done anything to us yet, I don't. I mean, I believe in innocent until proven guilty or at least something along those lines. Now, now it's a lot. I believe in guilty until proven innocent. That's true. Yeah, well, be fair.
Speaker 2: They all teaching everybody how to make they there was Iran teaching the the fucking they were the ones who doing the IEDs and every.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they are the number one world's sponsor of terrorist organizations. And that's not like a hot take. That's they have documented by multiple countries intelligence agencies.
Speaker 5: They have killed more Americans than than it. They have killed Americans, so at.
Speaker 1: That tertiarily like if they taught the dude how to make the bombs, and then those bombs killed an American. But it wasn't an a Ranian that did it. It was like a Pakistani that did it or something like that. It's I see what you're saying, like, if you go up the chain.
Speaker 2: You're classified. Look, I understand there's a difference. There's a thing called borders, but and Islam is Islam that you cannot They're all the fucking same.
Speaker 1: Sunni and shee Eed are kind of different.
Speaker 2: Even Muslims don't even like other Muslims. This year as soon he's the fucking Kurds. They're all killing each other.
Speaker 1: Catholics and Protestants don't usually jive. They've killed each other for years two.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at the Irish and the English exhibit A.
Speaker 1: But as far as getting involved in Iran, as far as getting involved in Iran, I'm not inherently against it. I also think that it could have been done a whole lot differently. I don't know, It's one of these things that are gonna shake out weird and who We have some things to talk about on that one, because well before I get to the other articles where we're going to talk about more troops going over and the fact they just raise the enlistment age in America. We're gonna get to these things, but first, Tony, your hand has raised what you got.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I got a few things where to start. First of all, if Iran was going to strike the US first, I think it would have been great to just from Trump or Israel's perspective, to just let them. After all, that's what happened with Pearl Harbor, and America gained a huge amount of moral authority to enter the war that it wouldn't have had if Pearl Harbor hadn't happened. Yep, And yeah, that's why. Also, I strongly believe that Iran was not about to fire the first shot. I think if Iran to Saantists had been president, he might have been able to maneuver them into firing the first shot. But even then, I'm kind of doubtful. Irn knows that, you know, it can't afford to give the US a green light to attack Iran. So the US just did it. The US did it for Israel because Iran was not a significant threat to the United States, but it is a significant threat to Israel because it gives lots of rockets and guns to Hesbalah in Lebanon, and Israel wants to conquer southern Lebanon up to the Latani River. So yeah, that's the reason this war happened. I got several other things here, but feel free to revisit that if you want.
Speaker 1: I agree with what you're saying. For the record, I think that if they would have let them attack very much of a pearl harbor and nine to eleven situation, then who could argue with us having to go over there? But they Yeah, I agree with what you're saying. Continue.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, the objections from people like me would have been dismissed. Yeah, but have you heard the conspiracy theory that the attacks on Diego, Garcia and Cyprus might not have been launched by Iran at all? They might have been launched by Israel. Israel does have much much longer range weapons and it's way closer to Cyprus, and maybe Israel did that in order to get the US to think and Europe to think Iran's a bigger threat than it really is, because historically they have been at least on record claiming that their missiles only have a range of twenty five hundred kilometers specifically so that they can present themselves there's no threat to the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard on it. I can't say that I believe them. I could. I see where they're going with this for sure. But if that was the case, they were trying to do a false flag to get the like post case, trying to get the American people behind like, oh no, we need to send our troops over there. I feel like it would have been a little more accurate, like we've already had with thirteen or sixteen US people die so far. It's like they if that's the goal, they are fucking it up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, Iran has not claimed credit yet, right, maybe they want to keep some deniability. And I'm not saying there's a zero percent chance they did it. They still could have done it. It's just, uh, I'm not sure about That's another thing, the whole death to America thing. Yeah, I just want to mention that death to blank is just a common expression in Farsi and Arabic and even Hebrew. You can say death to this car, death to this curve, death to you know, anybody, and it's not meant to be taken literally.
Speaker 1: And okay, that's hot. Take Doug.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I mean, I know it's kind of dismissive, but they do not have this genocidal ambition towards the United States, and to the extent that they hate the United States. I would say they're actually pretty justified in those feelings, but they just want to keep to themselves then want the US messing with them. But that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: I would have to respectfully disagree with you on that one. I'm not saying that the Iranian people, the civilian population all agree that we need to genocide America. I will say the Ayatola has been very loud and vocal and clear about that, or the former Ayatola rest and piss I think he was very much of that mindset for years. Justified or not, we could argue that point to the cows come home. But I also don't believe that the Iranians wanted to keep themselves because it wasn't like they were just funding Hesboalo. They were funding, I think right now, confirmed five different terrorist organizations to do their bidding for like basically as an auxiliary unit of them, funded for trained by them, all these things. So that doesn't sound like keeping to yourself or being isolationists by any means.
Speaker 11: Okay, Well, the Iranians were also a major help to Syria, the Syrian government fighting against al Qaida and ISIS. And so if Hezbel has a terrorist organization or the IRGC or the Kods Force, the thing is these organizations were fighting against al Qaeda and ISIS. And I feel like al Qaeda and ISIS, especially al Qaeda is a bigger random city the United States than any Shia organization, but Israel feels like those SA organizations are a bigger threat.
Speaker 1: So as this sounds like the Sineloa cartel isn't the bad guys because they were waging war on the Bloods and the Cryps. It doesn't. Just because they were waging war on the people that were considered criminals doesn't make them any less criminal. Okay.
Speaker 11: Well, let's say the Bloods and the Crypts did nine to eleven, but the sin Aloans didn't. So my perspective as an American would be I don't really have beef with the sin Aloans. I would have beef with the Bloods and the Cryps. And that analogy.
Speaker 1: Okay, No, I can understand that. But the nine to eleven conversation that's why we were at war for two decades. Like we handled that, and that didn't have to do with Iran. If anything, I would say they had more to do with Saudi Arabia honestly because all the dudes that flew the planes were Saudi, so like it, you know.
Speaker 11: That's fifteen of them were. Well, what the US did after nine to eleven was kind of pivot back and forth between supporting Suonies and supporting Shia. So for the phase of the Iraq War until two thousand and seven, we supported the Shia, the Bottle Brigade, Supremus, Liman of Council, the Dawa Party. And then after two thousand and seven, simultaneously with the Surge, we started supporting the Suonies more. And that's why places like Falluja into Crete, which had been you know, hotbeds of insurgency, go added down because the US decided to try to make friends with the Sunnies. Yeah, and then the Isis War started and then the US kind of had to pivot it, you know, back against those particular Suonies and well and right now we're in a very anti Shia mode. So we pivoted a couple of time since nine eleven. Yeah, I think we got to stop. And if anything, I'm more against the Sunnis.
Speaker 1: I don't really have a dog in the fight to say I'm an anti one versus the other. I guess I'm I'm equally skeptic and dismissive and untrusting of all the above. To be honest with you, the Alla Whites, the Kurds, all of them. I just you know, I like the Kurds more, but that doesn't mean I like them, if that makes sense. And honestly, as we just learned more about some of the Kurdish mutilation of their women and shit like that, I'm starting to shift my perspective from that one as well. I don't know. I also believe that Kurdistan should be its own nation. I don't know what that makes me, as far as like I believe Israel shit exists as a nation. So I guess the whole Oh, you're asiringist. Okay, Well, what does it mean if I also think the Kurds should have their own land? I don't know.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I don't know. I don't really have a strong opinion on that. All I know is that the Turks and the Iraqis in the Irani and hate the idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they do. But but yeah, I'm I mean, listen, I would say that Iran is an enemy of the United States, and that's okay, cool, so is China. I feel the same way as far as that goes. I don't. I really don't like the whole situation. I've been saying that America doesn't need to go to war because that's the only time that this country does well. And I stand by that. And actually there's whole people. Matter of fact, I'll pull this one up. There's an article I pulled up talking about the costs of war. This is from the Watson School of International and Public Affairs. This book talks about the actual costs of war versus what we get out of it, and how war is actually beneficial to a first world nation. And there's there's quite a few people or is this the other one I had pulled up? Here? The Worth of War is another book from Benjamin Ginsburg, And I know there's gonna be people that disagree with this. What I will say is that war is in fact a great driver of human progress, and no nation has benefited more from war in the last century two than the United States. That's the reason why the British Empire was what it was. And I'm not saying that America needs to get on some imperialistic kick and start putting up colonies everywhere. There's an argument to say that we've been doing that anyway, But I'm saying that the only time that we have real, true technological innovation is at the behest of the war machine. Later on it gets put towards the civilian market, and then we all get what we would now call creature comforts because of war efforts. That's the only time America does well. We are a warring tribe. So yes, I agree that war is good for us. However, there are so many other places where we could have done world police shit and had some sort of a moral backing to say, you know what, No, that's wrong, we need to stop this. There's people so x, y and Z, and we just don't do that. And I wish we did the whole situation with Iran. I'm hoping that it gets wrapped up quickly, but oh, it's starting to look like that's not the case. I don't know, it's it could go either way. As of this moment. We're gonna talk about that more on the next article. But Royce way in Sir.
Speaker 7: So, I just wanted to add something about that Tony said about the whole death to America or death to whomever. There was a video that I saw that I can't verify the veracity because I don't speak Arabic, but there was a video of I believe the previous Ayatola, who was in front of his students or whomever, and there was the English subtitles of what he was saying Arabic and basically said something to the effect of when I say death to America, I'm not talking about the death.
Speaker 12: To the American people. I'm talking about the death to the politicians, those those who who were in charge. So that's not to justify one thing or other, but it was very interesting to see that video.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Actually, okay, talking about crazy videos that Iran has released on some things, this one was sent to me and ah, this this was a bit of a This one got me. This one was a weird one that Iran just put this out. And yes, I understand the video is completely AI started to finish. I understand that, but they still put it out on their national cable syndicate. Whatever. It is. This was playing on Irani and TV. Tell me what y'all think about this?
Speaker 13: Watch this only going around Iran did get this on Twitter and it's one AI video, but apparently this was shown on media in Iran.
Speaker 11: My jaw hit the ground when he got.
Speaker 13: To the middle and you'll see why.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's just break it down for anybody who's just listening. First of all, you need to be on Patreon dot com, slash kage and I have to see what we're talking about here. But secondly, they just went through a list of places. Right There was a woman in Vietnam that looked up to the sky. There was a kid in Palestine that looked up to the sky. There was a little blonde girl on Epstein Island that looked up in the sky. There are all of these people from all over the world that were looking up to watch an Iranian missile will come down and hit what was supposed to be the Statue of Liberty, even though it was a bull's head and it was supposed to be like a ball type of situation. And that video ends with they won vengeance for all. So that is what Iran feels as of this moment. And they're bringing in. They also brought the picture or I told a Kamane was on it and their other dudes Solomani one of their generals that's also dead. So as far as this goes, yeah, no, they're not fond of us, and they never they haven't been. I understand people say, well, right now, you ex we're bombing them. They they have been saying shit like this and putting out publications like this for years. This is not a new thing. So yes, that's what Iran is doing to try to get the people behind them, so to speak. So Royce, I don't know if with the video you're talking about here, I don't know how that ties in necessarily. But some of these things, man, some of this media that is coming out is mind blowing. I don't know if you had anything else.
Speaker 14: You aros No, no that I just to put my hand on.
Speaker 1: I got you gods, Oh it's wild ship Sam? What you got? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 2: The computers being a fucking bitch. But no, I sent you a link. I couldn't. I'm on my laptop, so I couldn't said it because it's on my phone. So I sent it to you. Uh So the Cajun Knight uh ravingly the cold thing on Instagram. But there's a woman that were in the article. She uh, So if a woman is raped in Iran, she is uh she is considered an adulteress and can be sentenced to death by stony that. But no, if she kills the guy who's gonna rape her, she gets she faces a murder charge and they still killed her. But the what they also allowed, like right before the woman is killed, the it is done well a rapist, so she doesn't go to heaven. So that right there, and the fact that they cut off a woman's clear and they just brutalize their women. I think that that that on that alone all the human rights violations.
Speaker 1: Glass well, no, no, I'm with you. However, we do need to make sure we mention the fact that Africa has a lot of countries that do the exact same shit because of their version of Sharia law. That's my point though, right, that's my point. If America was going to go to a country for moral reasons to be the world police, there are so many nations that needed that help, and the Iranian situation was, uh, it was because of certain fundings, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I proposed to starting Iran, and I'll work our way down throughout the desert and throughout the African continent and just all the rapists and everybody that lives like that and brutalized women, string them up.
Speaker 11: See.
Speaker 1: I would like this, but apparently that makes people upset because of warmongering things.
Speaker 2: I suppose, Well, then you know what they can be strung up to, because how if you can sit there and let a woman be raped, be let her be killed, and beat stone to death. And look, I joke and say I'm stone like a biblical whole all damn time. But no, you can throw a fucking big gass rock and hit a woman in their head. You're not a human. No, that that's not being a person. That's being a fucking animal.
Speaker 1: It's the same. It's the same in Afghanistan with the chaiboys and so many dudes that I know witness this and could do nothing about it because oh, that's just their culture. Fuck that.
Speaker 2: Then destroy the fucking culture at rotten, then it should not exist.
Speaker 1: I fully agree with this, but apparently we're just imperiless glassholes.
Speaker 5: I understand.
Speaker 2: That makes me sound fucking genocidal. You know what, I don't give a fuck. They shouldn't exist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a mess. It's a US Tony. I saw you unmute a couple of times way in, Tony.
Speaker 11: Yeah, the Taliban actually got rid of most of the pedophiles in Afghanistan, and the US invasion got rid of the Taliban and put the pedophiles in charge. Again.
Speaker 2: That's you just legalized child marriage in full on slavery there, Tony, so ilieve boy, I think you're being brainwashed by the fucking uh the old dickheads. I like to fuck boys and goats.
Speaker 11: No, no, you see, Islam's against homosexuality raping boys.
Speaker 1: They are no, no, no, no, no, no no, by the letter of the word. Islam is against homosexuality, even though Muhammad himself was gang fucked by a group of dudes. But that is in their book that, yes, homosexuality is wrong by the word. However, No, the Taliban was big with the chiboy scene. That wasn't that wasn't a thing that they were trying to fix whatsoever. And to Sam's point, they did just legalize child brides. The Taliban did that.
Speaker 5: And don't you can go slavely there too.
Speaker 11: Well, yeah, okay, the Taliban also got rid of the opium trade, which was brought right back after the US deposed them.
Speaker 1: They've gone back and forth on that, though it depends. The was like every two years they would swap up on that. You would have a Taliban leader take over and say, hey, opium or anything that, you know, fucks up our minds and gets us. You know, a little inebriated is wrong. It's haram. We need to burn all the opium fields. So they would and then they would go broke. So in about two years, a new guy would take over and say, hey, boys, the Taliban is back in the opium business. And then they would and then they would say, wait a minute, this is haram. This is horrible. We're we're aiding in the you know, the evil in this world, and they would take it down. The Taliban has gone back and forth on that point almost on a two to three year spectrum for the past fifteen years. That's that's nothing new. That had nothing to do with the Americans. Hell, if anything, the Americans are guarding the fields for them half the time. So we can wager that to get he's an intel. But then that was also a mess because how accurate is the intel, Like, do we know that this dude saying, oh, this guy lives here is absolutely a bomb maker? Do we know that for effect? Or does this guy owe him money and he's using us to do his dirty work. That happened a lot, So it was a mess mess start to finish. But yeah, the Taliban is not like a good group of dudes by any means. Hell, there was a there was a reporter, actually I know if two reporters, specifically one who was a woman who went and did interviews with the Taliban and one of their top dogs. And I would be wrong to even try to pronounce his name. It doesn't matter. He's a piece of shit. And they were talking about hyboys, they were talking about women and all these things, and she even made the mention of like, so do you think maybe women could go to school or like get the right to vote? They laughed and like they started threatening her, so they had to leave and that was all caught on camera. Then you had the situation where those two people from was it France decided that they were gonna buy sickle across Afghanistan because that wasn't that Like they were there was convinced that what the media was telling you about the Taliban isn't accurate at all. They're actually good dudes, and it's all bad portrayals. They were found on the side of the road beheaded like one week into their journey, and it's like, no, these really are those pieces of shit.
Speaker 11: Okay. So Taliban does not let women vote, that is true. And they used to be very harsh against women and saying that they shouldn't even be educated to learn how to read. They've actually softened up a lot on the whole education front and they do let women and girls go to school now. So that is the Norman in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: Now, I would have to look into that one due because that would be a drastic shift in a very short amount of time. What was the what was the inspiration for that shift? If you don't mind me asking.
Speaker 11: I don't know, just time. And the Taliban basically ceased to exist for a short period of time after the US invasion, but it came back into existence later. It's kind of like how the Klan ceased to exist around nineteen hundred and then it came back a decade later. It's it's just they needed something to name it. So even though it was kind of a different organization. They just went with the same old name.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they went away after the US got there, because even in two and three, our guys were trying to work with them, but then the Taliban wasn't exactly super fans of al Qaeda, right, and so we were working with them, but then the Taliban started coming against us because you know, Afghanistan itself is a very clandestine country. So it's like most people in Afghanistan couldn't tell you who the president is, but they could tell you who their village leader is. Kind of thing. It's it's not a it's a it's a completely different society than what any American is really used to. So I don't know if the Taliban is like all of a sudden cool with women reading and voting or not voting. We're reading and learning and all this stuff. I would have to do a little bit more on that one to really verify that. But fair Okay, Now getting back to the Iranian conversation, Let's talk about the eighty second Airborne that is going to Iran right now, so just we're clear, it's only two thousands, the same as the Marines that are going over there. It's like twenty five hundred or so. Let's talk about this. Trump is sending the eighty second Airborne paratroopers to Iran. What's next? The US is sending nearly seven thousand additional Army and Marine troops to the Middle East, signaling the possibility of a ground operations in the Iran war. That is not much of a strong point, y'all. That is not much of an assault force. Just so we're clear. Though President Trump has repeatedly said I'm not putting troops anywhere, the US Press Secretary of Caroline Levitt told reporters March twenty fifth that Trump does not bluff and it is prepared to unleash hell against Iran. The Pentagon has ordered two thousand soldiers from the Army's eighty second Airborne Division, including the first Brigade Combat Team, to that region. The directive that issued March twenty fifth follows the deployment of two twenty two hundred marine Marine Expeditionary units to the first on March thirteenth and the second on March nineteenth. It was not known where the ground units will be positioned. Their presence gives Trump additional leverage as diplomatic negation negotiations rather continue, Iran rejected a fifteen point piece plan offered by the United States officials March twenty fifth. Yeah, Trump made them an offer to day as of time of recording, and they rejected it. I think that's worth noting. Now. We'll talk a little bit more about that too, because the unconditional surrender and all of these things. Tucker made a statement that I feel like people really need to hear because that's wild. But Trump, I'm sorry, Trump, Carlson is absolutely paid for by these focks. But neither here nor there, so talking about this. People remember, not too long ago, there was an entire fleet parked off of the coast of Venezuela. More naval assets were in the Caribbean that had been in decades, and all of these things. They were getting ready for an invasion. He's sending marines, he's sending this. We didn't launch an invasion into Venezuela. We did not. Now, if we're going to keep it fair, we also did not start bombarding them with artillery either. Right, it was a show of force as a tactic to leverage force. And I understand this, but just because troops are inbound. Does not mean that we are about to launch an invasion. I want this to be clear. The Army of Marine units will be in addition to about fifty thousand US military personnel who are already part of the war. Iranian leaders have criticized Trump's for Trump for increasing US forces in the area and say he is preparing for a ground operation. Administration officials refused to rule out occupying or blockading Iran's Carg Island, which handles about ninety percent of Iran's oil exports. So this is one of the locations I saw three that the media keeps talking about. Carg Island is first on the list, and there's two other spots that are viable. I don't think that that is where they will be sent. I'm just being honest with you. I think of all the places, there's a better spot, best bang for bucks, so to speak. But anyway, so who are the army and marine troops being sent to Iran? The thirty first MEW, which is twenty two undred marines aboard, the USS Tripley Amphibious Ready Group, and the USS Boxer and the USS New Orleans are due to arrive in the middle East within days. A third amphibious group ship, the USS San Diego, remained at its base in Okinawa, Japan. UH Marine, I'm sorry. March eighteenth and nineteenth, eleventh MEW. The eleventh MEW, which is twenty two hundred marines and sailors, left the naval based San Diego aboard the USS Boxer Amphibious Ready Group, the DOC Landing ship USS Comstock, and the Amphibious Transport DOC USS Portland on March eighteenth and nineteenth. They're expected to arrive in the Release in mid April. The unit is based out in Camp Pendleton, California, near San Diego. So for MEWS, anybody who doesn't know MEWS are they stand for Marine Expeditionary Unit. Okay. They are fast moving seaborne units capable of responding to crisises ranging from embassy reinforcements to evacuations, to amphibious raids to humanitarian relief. They're designed to be a self sustaining for about fifteen days of operation. So, and I'm not going to spend too much time on this when I've talked about it before, the Marine Corps does not need congressional approval to go and do shit right. The Marines are the only branch of the military as a matter of fact, that can be sent in in a moment's notice and then just for whatever reason, whether that's a typhoon just hit an area and we need help whatever, All right, well, hey we have a MEW in the area. We'll send some Marines to come help and aid in whatever or something combat related. So the military, the United States Military has mews circulating the globe at any point in time three in particular, right, and they're pretty much always out. They're always out and about. There's like six month rotations. You go on, you know, a four month MEW. You're back in America for a few months. They cycle with different units out they get to cross train with other units and other groups of our allies. A lot of my dudes that I worked with would go to like Romania to do some cross training. They would go to South Korea and cross train with the Korean Marines or the Indonesians or the Philippines or whatever the case. So this is nothing new that a MEW is inbound when something sounds like it's about to pop off. That is very very normal standard operating procedure. But the media what have you believe that this is unprecedented, just throwing that out. So anyway, right here on this map we have the US presence in the Middle East. The red is US control bases, and the orange are sites with a US military presence. This is all over the Middle East, y'all. Yemen doesn't have any, of course, but this is the spot right here. Ethiopia or that's Jibouti, excuse me, Egypt's got a spot, Kuwait's got spots, this one here around the Gulf of Aman, the Persian Gulf, all of this, this is the straight of Horn Moves where everybody's losing their shit because Iran shut it down, right, So we have a lot of military presence here. And this is also worth noting that these are spots that the Iranians tried bombing whenever Saudi started taking rounds or Qatar and the UAE and all of that. This is why they weren't trying to hit Kataris. They weren't trying to hit Saudi's they were trying to hit our bases in these countries just were all clear. Moving on. So March twenty fifth today as a time of recording the eighty second Airborne Division. About two thousand paratroopers of the US Army's eighty second Airborne Division we talked about. The first brigade combat team will be sent to the Middle East, multiple news sources reported March twenty fifth, though the reported number of airborne troops deployed vary from one thousand and two thousand. They will come from its immediate response for US, the IRF, which is able to mobilize anywhere in the world within eighteen hours according to Stars and Strips Pipes. Brigade combat teams are trained and equipped to deploy overseas quickly and conduct parachute assaults or to enter territory by force. The eighty second AIRBORNEES unit, some of which used to be a part of the five zero fourth Parachute Infantry Regiment, is nicknamed the Devils in Baggy Pants, according to the Army, a name given by the Nazi forces in World War Two, so anyway, the division is known as the Army's Emergency Response Team. It specializes in joint force ability entry operations and high stakes missions to seize military hostile areas. Is based in Fort Bragg, formerly Fort Liberty and then formerly Fort Bragg, again in North Carolina. So that's what we have going on here. The eighty second Airborne is imbound, which is interesting in and of itself here, and I think it's also interesting that the US Army raises its enlistment aged to forty two and eases marijuana policies to bolster ranks. Yeah, this is as much as I want to say that this is not a guarantee that we're going to war, it sure is shaping up that we're going to war. And it's very possible, it's very possible that all of this is a part of the plan to make it look some type of way to make Iroan capitulate. That being said, shifting the enlistment age to forty two, that's fucking wild. I thought it was crazy when they raised it to thirty four. And that's a big jump. It's a big jump, Sam, I see your hand. Go ahead, Okay.
Speaker 2: So, as we all know, I am a very avid love of the blessed. For sure, I can understand because like as a coach, as a society, and as a culture, we have went.
Speaker 5: Away from like it's a gately drug you're gonna burn and hair with YadA YadA bullshit. But I don't. I mean, the marijuana is a plant and everything.
Speaker 2: It has its uses, but I also don't believe that our soldiers, marines, and sailors and airman should use it.
Speaker 5: I mean it like I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, we have a Medal of Honor recipient that did his heroic deeds high as a kite in Vietnam.
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, which is fucking phenomenal.
Speaker 5: But what I'm saying is like.
Speaker 2: We like in a combat situation, like yeah, sure, if they want to do an off duty yes, or whatever. I don't give a lot like drinking personally, there's a whole like.
Speaker 1: The I make.
Speaker 2: The running joke is the marine calls a bunch of alcoholic the most athletic alcoholics you'll ever see. But even with that, I think personally the alcohol is a lot worse than marijuana. But yet, Pete, we got actual like there are some duty stations and some outfits you're not even.
Speaker 5: Allowed to have tobacco in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you can't even have the regular tobacco, the fuck are they gonna do if you have to? Becky and I know a guy who got a diss on him discharge because he had he got a contact high and like the dude doesn't drink, he doesn't smoke, he thinks all of that's bullshit. He got a contact high from his brother what and he got fucked.
Speaker 1: Dude, getting a contact high is so difficult to accomplish, Like unless you're sitting there as they're hot boxing a car and you're just sitting there like that's that's a wild thing.
Speaker 5: I understand what you're saying. I boy, I know a motherfucker like my cousin.
Speaker 2: He got when he got out of jail and everything I had, I was smoking blunt. He was sitting next to me. Dude did not touch anything the entire like three years he was locked up. That motherfucker. I look across the table, he never touched it or anything. His eyes were better than mine. Fair, So it's fucking possible.
Speaker 1: Dog, Well, I mean with the amount of you smoke, I guess it's possible to get a contact high from being in your presence. This is true.
Speaker 11: This is true.
Speaker 14: I'm pretty sure if.
Speaker 2: People can get a contact high, even if I'm not smoking.
Speaker 1: Just being around you, your am Beyonce, does it?
Speaker 2: Dog, I am one hundred probably infused. I am the spirit animal after all, It just it's the vibe I give it off, and people just they get that THHC loving's.
Speaker 1: Although I should mention also the change takes effect for twenty The change in the marijuana policy takes effect on April twentieth, alongside of new rule dropping restrictions for recruits with a single marijuana possession conviction. So it's not like they're reducing it to where you can use marijuana. They're saying that if you have a single marijuana conviction on your record, they're going to just not look at it.
Speaker 5: I mean, didn't they also do that doing.
Speaker 2: The right after nin evan into when we went on the Global War on Terror, which technically has the g WATT even ended.
Speaker 5: Aren't we still.
Speaker 1: At war on terror? No? No, no, no, dude. There's Marines that are coming out of boot camp with fucking blank chests, not even in National Service Defense Medal because we're technically not at war.
Speaker 2: Haven't that? The only thing I have on there besides Biffle Expert was the National Defense Living So I can't say anything, but I want at least I want MIMS. When I went in before I got hurt and everything, I was supposed to be a combat engineer. I wanted to go play with the boom booms. I wanted I wanted to play with the IDs.
Speaker 1: But my point is no, technically, well maybe now, but as of three months ago, no, you had dudes coming out of boot camp that had nothing on their chest because we weren't at war. The global War on terrorism had ended in all the things. So yeah, and we're going to talk more about it in this article as far as what they're restricting and the age jumping, all these things, But Norse Trucker, what you got.
Speaker 15: I'm slightly thinking that they're trying to bring back all the old boys from the two thousands.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to think that's possible as well.
Speaker 15: Maybe maybe they fellas that actually had ray, Maybe they'll give them back that ran right, And maybe if they do have a little bit of a drug church, they'll be like, okay, well maybe that's from your PTSD, right.
Speaker 14: And then and then on top of that, they.
Speaker 16: Might just be like, okay, well we need ranks, right, So either you get recruited right, and then you keep your rank when you lack.
Speaker 14: And yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would have to sweepen the pod a whole lot to most of the dudes that I know that got out and or retired or whatever else, unless that pay quadruples instantly. Yeah, and it's even still, dude, there's no way, there's no fucking way that. Like, even me as a thirty three year old, if I was to try to reenlist right now, there's no fucking way. And if I was to join up, I think i'd probably be at a sergeant, right I was, I got I was a corporal at with time and everything, I'd probably be a sergeant. There is no fucking way that I would be taking orders from a twenty six year old staff sergeant. I'm sorry, there's no fucking way. And most of the dudes that got out would say the exact same thing.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, that's why I'm thinking that they would give back their rank or one higher or make them visit enlisted.
Speaker 14: That's where you have a contract kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is just for the enlistment ranks. Officers, that's a whole another that's a commission versus an enlistments. So they got their own, they got their own you know, specialties and shit like that. But for enlistments, you basically sign away four years or six years of your life.
Speaker 14: Oh okay, good, Yeah, I don't know that, so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's crazy to me. But I also have said this since before before this whole ran thing went on, we started seeing recruitment commercials going on television, on YouTube and all this, and specifically you saw white dudes that were like and specifically white dudes were being shown on camera in these commercials. That's typically a telltale sign in America where like, you know what, We're probably about to go to war. I'm just throwing it out. Also, EMO is back, the housing market is down. These are all very clear indications that we're about to go to war if nine eleven.
Speaker 14: Yeah, well that that's like.
Speaker 15: Here in Canada, we're actually seeing a lot of recruitment too.
Speaker 14: So yeah, a lot of videos which we could be we could be going to war.
Speaker 1: It's possible. I'm not saying it's to guarantee, but it's very possible. And also it could all be a ploy to bolster our numbers, to make Iran think twice about continuing. I don't know, I could I could see it being like that right look over here, not over here, the art of the deal kind of thing. And I'm not saying that I'm bought in on the whole. Oh, it's trump. You all gotta trust the process. I'm not saying that. I'm saying that there's always an angle to work. Yeah, oh yeah, Raven Lee, what is your thoughts on this? Oh?
Speaker 9: I was just gonna tell Sam that I was with the combat I was with them ESB units or ESB.
Speaker 11: I was with ninth ESB.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I played with boom booms and yeah, it was a it was a good time. If you, well, you were in after me, so you wouldn't have been with me. But yeah, I got to play with some boom boom one time. Uh, through a weird chain of events. And this was when I was at SI. As a matter of fact, they needed roaduards for uh. I think it's the fifty ones that the assaultmans, and so they were doing their range where they were making like Bengalore torpedoes and shape charges and homemade claym wars. Right, if you know, in a pinch, if you can't find a clay more, you could take like an old m box, fill it with C four and then use like old spent shells as your fragments and stuff. And so me and my Buddy Wild's just happened to be chosen to be the road guards on this, which way, why not while we're out there, they're like, hey, I want to fuck with C four and we're like yeah, And it was that was the old C four. It was like a bar of soap, which, if you don't know, C four is not supposed to be dry and like a bar of soap. It's supposed to have like a little layer of glycerin on it and have like a little bit of some like Plato, maybe not as soft as Plato, but you're supposed to be able to mold it. This shit we had to like compact into the AMOCM, had to get all the air out of it, we had to find stuff to tamp it down, all these things, and then we got to no, no, this was definitely C four. I know because I was no, not comm b I remember because we had to cut the paper off of these bricks and it was definitely C four. But this was C four. That was like probably in the fucking in the room since Nam, which is why I was so dried out. But I mean, you would use that for training, makes sense.
Speaker 2: And they still have C three in Vietnam, because I know that you can actually cook on C four.
Speaker 5: You can actually set C four and five.
Speaker 2: Only thing that it takes for C four to go off is an electrical charge. But I know that C three that that if.
Speaker 5: You got too cold or too hot and.
Speaker 2: Everything it would be it would be rendered pretty much useless. And it's brittle like about about like that. It's like really fucking brittle.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: C three is anyway, So.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of C three. I will say that C four. You've ever seen a movie where like a cell phone can make C four go off? That is inaccurate. Electical charge does not do that for that. You need uh, an ignition source, any compression so for instance, and I do not know if this is true or not. Uh, this is just what I heard. So in Korea and in Vietnavi, well Korea specifically at the frozen shows, and they were burning their C four because it is glacering base. It slowly burns and you can use it as a heat and source, cook food over it, all the stuff and it won't blow up. What you need is to compact it and give it an ignition source, which is why they were using debt cord, and I got to learn how to tie a specific knot that if you the correct way, it basically acts like an improvised blasting cap. And so we made a Bangalore torpedo, which, for those that don't know, Bengalore torpedoes basically a pipe bomb homemade so to speak. And you take to the type of rails that you would use in like like traffic signs, like a stop sign, right, the metal thing that the stop sign is on, not a round pole, but like that little corrugated steel thing. You take two of those and you fill them.
Speaker 2: Full full full full of C four.
Speaker 1: And you send a line of debt cord in about every ten inches or so. You tie one of these knots in the debt cord that acts as a blasting cap, and you can make your own homemade pipe bomb essentially. But yeah, the whole the whole static charge and stuff setting it off, like the conditions is that have to be ridiculously right to set off whatever component unless you're using like a blasting cap with some sort of a radio detonator. Maybe a frequency or something could set that off. But for what we were doing, no, they were using like the pole. It was like a sparky essentially, it would it would make sparks as soon as you pulled the fuse and would light the deck cord. But it was cool. I enjoyed it, And yeah, I felt bad for the fifty ones though, because on this range they were within like ten feet of these bombs that they made going off, and they couldn't shield themselves behind anything other than a kevlar sheet, so that they needed to feel the concussive force. All of them came back fucking all disoriented and puking and shit. Meanwhile, me and my boy Wilds were like at the end of the road and we heard the bombs going off. Were's like, oh shit, that's wild. Then we saw pictures like straight up they just hailed up a kevlar sheet, which is like a blanket, and that was their protection from the bomb they just made. And I'm like, y'all are out of your fucking minds, dude, But but these are very very important dudes when breaching buildings and things. Really cool anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jacob, just so you know that, so C three is composition C three. It's a nineteen forty's ara plastic explosive. I'm not gonna give the percentage of the mixture because we ain't doing that, all right.
Speaker 1: So C three was World War Two basically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was a putty like material super for uh demolition.
Speaker 5: What the it was a minable plastic.
Speaker 17: But it was.
Speaker 2: It was very effectively impacting irregular shapes.
Speaker 9: But it was uh.
Speaker 5: Favored out it was.
Speaker 2: It was out favored by the C four because it, like I said, it would get when it gets too cold, it would become brittle and pretty much crump on your hand and be and be rendered useless or forget. I want to say, if it got really really fucking what it also became really tricky to you.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you gotta be.
Speaker 2: I'm just happy to got C four now, which when I was in high school went on to his uh the uh down in Columbus. Uh, I can't remember what's thet brag. Yeah, I want to say it's Fort Bragg, the one in uh North Carolina. Which one is in uh? Uh? I think it just got renamed. It's uh, it's in Columbus, Georgia. Anyway, it's like right up net by the Alabama state line or anywhere.
Speaker 1: Uh, somebody where the airborne schools and starts with the be.
Speaker 2: Uh ship it was it was named after the Confederate general.
Speaker 1: Now I'm drawing a blank uh.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to say it was named after Forrest anyway. Anyway, we that's actually where I fell in love with the h the combat engineers. We saw them a bunch of like on the helicopter to deployed down and everything, and dude dropped a thing, dropped the explosive into the big ass pond lake thing, and when it did, they picked up and flew off and it went boom and it couldn't keep by surprise, and it was like a very big like it was underwater, so it just set the water up and it made it made me giddy, like the little school goling. Ever since then, I've always I've always wanted to combat engineer.
Speaker 1: Explosions are fun.
Speaker 2: They are the pipe bombs around here we call those tree stump removies.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. But yeah, so all of these things are gonna be going down allegedly in Iran. So getting back to it, I don't know what this looks like. You are we actually going to war? Are we gearing up for a World War three situation? I don't know, but I will say that, Yes, the Army is raising its maximum recruitment age from thirty five to forty two, while also relaxing its rules for recruitment with certain drug convictions. The change is going to effect April twentieth, according to Army Regulation six ZHO one TACH two one zero, which was published March twentieth. So it's worth mentioning, right. So, in addition to the age requirement, the Army removed restrictions for recruits who have a single conviction for possession of marijuana or drug paraphernalia. Previously, such a conviction would have required a waiver from the Pentagon and the passing of a drug test. Currently, the Navy and the Air Force permit recruits permit recruits over the age of forty, but the Marine Corps maximum age for enlistment is twenty eight. Good good, the Marine Corps still keeping it at You know, when they say military aged males, they mean that specifically. So we'll see, as I'm saying that, watch next week the Marine Corps change its numbers or something. In the fiscal year twenty twenty five, the Army saw recruitment bump following several years of the climb. That year, the military branch recruited more than sixty two thousand people, surt passing its goal of sixty one thousand. According to the Pentagon, in twenty twenty two, the army missed its recruitment goal by twenty five percent.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 1: So definitely more people are seeing the military as a viable option, and that's shown by the numbers here. So hey, it's worth mentioning y'all as you're talking about going to war and all these things. So this is what I wanted to talk about real quick. The War Powers Resolution of nineteen seventy three, which is what Trump is using to send these troops to Iran right now or to the Middle East. I want to say to iron, we don't know that for a fact. I want to speak out of turn towards the Middle East. So for anybody who is curious on it, Richard Nixon passed this and y'all are more than welcome to look into it on its specifics, but essentially the overrunder of it. The president can send military units into anywhere he sees fit for sixty days, with an additional guaranteed thirty days for a withdrawal. So essentially for ninety days, he can send troops anywhere he wants without congressional oversight or their permission or their knowledge or the whatever else. Okay, this is designed to limit the US president's ability to initiate or escalate military actions abroad. Essentially, is what this is. So when everybody saw him eye, he has no right to do this. He didn't get congressional approval, da da da. He doesn't need it as of this moment. He hasn't needed it at all up until this moment. And to be honest with you, if these troops happen to go chill in Dubai, throwing it out as an option, if all of the troops that he is sending to the Middle East go chilling Dubai, that's not going into some sort of a war front for the next sixty days. If we're going to really go into the loopholes here, which is what the political scheme is all about, the sixty day thing could start whenever he decides it starts, unless they actually are doing something against Iran proper. These ground troops, these ground troops are not going to be a part of the artillery strikes. They're not going to be a part of the bombing runs that are happening. If these troops chill there for six months, we still have not touched the war Powers resolution. If they then do an amphibious assault or an airdrop or something like that into Iran, that starts the sixty day mark. So we're all clear here, He's not about to get impeached or you know, any of these things for this, Just so we're all on the same page now. With that being said, Tucker Carlson, he gave this unhinged definition of what unconditional surrender means for Iran. This is the claim that has started so much controversy with Tucker Carlson aka Tucker Catarlson or whatever the hell you want to call him. He is out of his fucking mind on this one. And you'll see what I mean whenever I play this here. Uh. And keep in mind, Trump just gave them a fifteen point plan for peace and Iron said no. So with that in mind, this is what Tucker believes unconditional surrender means. Let me know what y'all think.
Speaker 18: Conditional surrender means foreign troops get to rape your wife and daughter if they want. And everyone knows that.
Speaker 1: According to Tucker, unconditional surrender means that foreign troops get to rape your wife and daughter, and everyone knows that. According to him, that is a bold claim, that is a out of left field. You're out of your fucking mind if you think that that's how this works. One plus one equals five. Statement that is unhinged. Conservative media personality Tucker Carlson warrants that President Trump's demand for unconditional surrender from Iran could lead to grave consequences, including the outrageous claims that it would permit troops to rape women and girls.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell y'all, Tucker, he's not a person that we need to really be listening to as some sort of a source for real, legitimate, accurate information. I've felt this way for quite some time, ever since he had his interview with Putin, but even before that, to be honest with you, but yeah, this shows his colors to a level that I don't think we can sidestep.
Speaker 18: Can feel that that's like the most atavistic instinct there is, and so to avoid that, people will do anything. And so that's why it requires that level of force to get a population subdued to the.
Speaker 13: Point of unconditional surrender. That's why.
Speaker 18: And so in this case, of course, we don't have the ground force necessary. I don't think Americans would voluntarily participaid in it. I just don't think we can do that. It would require weapons of mass destruction. It would require presumably nuclear weapons in order to do that. And let's stop, let's not loud to ourselves. We're moving toward.
Speaker 1: That once again. Yes, we do have the force to do that if we so chose. No, it wouldn't require nuclear weapons. That's preposterous. And no, unconditional surrender does not mean the troops get to rape the female population. He's out of his fucking mind, y'all, Tony, I see you, unmuted, go ahead.
Speaker 11: Well, I disagree with you on this. I think he's right and unconditional surrender demands are wrong and we shouldn't make And luckily Trump did have those fifteen points, but I think they're designed to be rejected too. Sorry for the long pause.
Speaker 1: You believe that unconditional surrender means that the females all get.
Speaker 11: Raped, not literally all, not literally, but any yeah tons will yeah wait wait wait wait, I'm saying that happened in France. That happened. Happened in Germany. It happened may American troops, well somewhat more so by the Central Asian Soviet troops.
Speaker 1: But I can't I can't control the Soviets. Commedi's be doing comedy shit. But no, I don't think there's been a single war that America's gotten involved with where a nation surrendered and then we just went ham on their females against their will.
Speaker 11: Okay, I don't have any statistics off the top of my head, but anecdotally, you know, just depending who you listen to, maybe it's a lot, maybe it's a little. I have read the twenty five percent of the troops that went to Japan from the United States came back home with STDs. A lot of them were prostitutes. Probably not average girls and.
Speaker 1: Women, sure, but that makes sense.
Speaker 11: In some units it was over fifty percent. Yeah, this is a problem. Unconditional surrender is out of keeping with the true nitions of Christendom. That's why it was really controversial, and Ulysses Grant demanded it from the South, and when FDR demanded it at Casablanca in nineteen forty three, to my knowledge, Wilson never demanded it. But yeah, we shouldn't be demanding unconditional surrender. It's just the wrong thing to do. And I think luckily we're not. The whole fact that Trump has these fifteen points means that there's some you know, conditions or something he wants to make his a first stab at it. So you know, I'm glad. I don't perceive that we are demanding unconditional surrender, but we should not, and I think it is rightfully, I don't know perceived, as you know, your nation may be annihilated if you agree to this, and that was the main reason the Japanese wouldn't surrender, so.
Speaker 1: Again to push back. The Japanese didn't surrender because they believe that the Emperor was actual God on earth, and they were told by their media that the American troops were eating them. There's zero evidence that an American troop ever ate a Japanese civilian or soldier, and that's also confirmed by multiple eyewitnesses that spoke Japanese and could hear what the people were doing. These people were throwing their children off of cliffs rather than surrender themselves to Americans because they thought that a quick death was better than being roasted alive by the American troops. They were being told that by their media they did surrender unconditionally, And no, the American troops did not go on a raping spree of the Japanese population. Now, the Japanese did do a whole lot of raping in Nanking, right, There's other troops and other countries that have done this. And yeah, Americans come back with STDs because they go and bang a bunch of hookers. That's very normal. And then keeping with the tradition here, I'm not saying that's a positive by any means, but that happens. But hiring a hooker is a whole lot different than raping your wives and children. For that's that's out of the fucking what. That's crazy out loud Because even still, even with the unicorn like unconditional surrender, we as of service members still have the uniform Code of military justice that we have to adhere to. And in cases like in Vietnam, where you had service members that would go into villages and do some horrible shit, they were fucking handled and that was a big deal. A lot of that got done after the fact, and these dudes spent life in prison over this.
Speaker 11: Okay, yeah, anecdotally. I'm in no position to judge whether there was a lot or little. Some people claim there was a lot, some people claim there was not much. I'm not in a position to judge. One other thing about the unconditional surrendered demand of Japan was they really wanted to keep their emperor, and the singal they were getting from the US is that they were not going to be allowed to. But then the US just allowed them to keep their emperor anyway. So really I think that the unconditional surrender demand should not have been made in Japan would have surrendered a lot earlier.
Speaker 1: There's no chance they would have. The only reason they surrendered was because two nukes were dropped, and because they had one pilot that they got that said that we had hundreds of them.
Speaker 11: Well, Dwight Eisenhower said that he thought they were about to surrender without the nukes. And also what happened on August ninth, nineteen forty five, was that the Soviet Union broke their non aggression pact with Japan and declared war on Japan. Japan until that time had been holding out hope that the Soviet Union might be a neutral mediator between the US and Japan, and the coincidentally, the day of the second nuke, that was when the Soviet Union declared war on Japan, and that probably had about it. I definitely had a directional effect on incentivizing then to surrender.
Speaker 1: I had to dis last point too, the nukes. I have to vehemently disagree with you on this one, dude. The Soviet Union had no navy, so even if Russia had declared war on Japan, there was no way for them to get Russian troops to Japan. So what we do know for a fact is that Japan had their own nuclear program and they knew that. It was like, there was no way America actually had a nuke. Then they had the first bomb drop, and then you had this one general that was saying like, there's no way they have more than one because we know how close we are and we're still hitting these hurdles. There's no way we dropped a second one. Then we had this pilot who god, I forget his name. I just watched a video one as a matter of fact, who lied to them and said that we had hundreds of them, and as soon as they realized shit, they just dropped a second one. Okay, if they could possibly drop hundreds like we thought they didn't have one, they did. We thought they couldn't have more than one. They did. It's it's time to call it quits. The conversation saying that Russia had anything to do with japan surrendering is farcical at best.
Speaker 11: Dude, No, No, they definitely had a lot to do with it, and they have crushed the quant army in Manchuria.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 1: That's not mainland Japan. Dude, Manchuria was a that's a thing that they conquested that had nothing to do with mainland.
Speaker 11: I would submit to you that it actually did have a major effect because if if Russia was at war with Japan, there was actually a much bigger chance that Japan would lose their emperor because the Soviets were very anti monarchists, and if they were at war with Japan instead of a neutral mediator, I think that directionally definitely forced Japan to surrender.
Speaker 1: I see it as a non a non sequitor actually, like at all, I'm say, I'm way in here with your thoughts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, first, because my co has been going in and out, Japan still has the emperor. He's still a thing. He's a lot like the British crown. He's a figurehead. He's a spiritual leader in a way, because they do believe that his bloodline comes from the gods or whatever. And but I'll say this as the resonant Asian Japan, the people of my forefathers or whatever. Yeah, they have a thing called death before dishonor they actually to honor is so important that they stick to those and everything. Do you keep them mind? These This is the same people that when the first moons got on started doing the island hopping.
Speaker 5: They were on their babies from cliffs.
Speaker 2: They women were killing themselves, throwing them and their babies into fucking fires and ship. Yeah Japan, and when it was the Empire of the Empire of the Rising Sun. Yeah, cool that they were.
Speaker 5: They were brutal.
Speaker 2: Look what they did to the China, like to uh giant on who's who behead the most chentleman with the single like with hers slice on the head like that. There's videos of that, not videos. But so yeah, I believe that they would not It took both notes. Actually, we were gonna keep bombing them until they surrendered. We actually had a proposed third target, And the only reason why we didn't bomb Tokyo is because one of the the general time that was was where they were coordinating this shit. He and his wife just had that. They had their waiting it they got married there or they went there on their earth do men which one but they love?
Speaker 1: Oh Sam's Sam just cut out on us. I would have to agree, though, honestly, and even by the Japanese zone emission, Russia had nothing to do with them surrendering. They even said specifically it was because of the bombs that got dropped. So again, this is this all we're talking history instead of today. America is not asking for Iran to unconditionally surrender. They offered a fifteen point plan. Now, whether that was designed to you know, it was gonna be so preposterous that obviously Iran was gonna, you know, reject it outright or not, I don't know. I haven't looked at the fifteen point plan. What I am saying is that this could be over, This could have stopped, and I have a strange feeling that the political powers that are in Iron right now would probably still retain power. I don't believe that, like a condition of the surrender was that oh, what's his name, Old Dudent Bethesda, Maryland, the dethroned prince or whatever. I have a hard time believing that him we're regaining power or whatever was a part of the fifteen point plan. It was probably dismantling their you know, section of their military, dismantling the IRGC, shutting down their entire nuclear program. I could see these being points which I'm in favor of.
Speaker 11: One of them was getting rid of all their ballistic missiles for five years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's solid. I'm down with that.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they're never going to agree to that. They should just keep firing those missiles.
Speaker 1: They're gonna they are absolutely gonna keep going at it. But that's and that's the point. I'm still not convinced, beyond any shadow of any doubt that we are about to start in all out war with Iran. It's it's very possible, and I'm not trying to like eat my words later here. I'm saying that I could see it going fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: We could be bolstering our numbers in the area as a flex to make Iran see you know, how cooler heads could prevail or we are absolutely staging everybody in order to launch an invasion. And that's also why they're trying to get the recruitment numbers up and all of these things. Also, I keep hearing this crazy talking point talking about how they're about to start a draft. No they're not, No, they're not. That's they learn their lesson in Vietnam about drafting people and sending people to war that truly don't want to go to war. That's not good for anybody. That's not good for the military. It's not good for the military industrial complex. That's not good for the society. That's not good for the culture. That's not how you win the hearts and minds of them or us. That's I'm not saying that a draft is never gonna happen again. I'm saying that Iran is not gonna to a draft. I'm just throwing that out right, Sam. I don't know what is up with your Internet, but you you got a little buggy there and then you cut out, and now right now you're like super you're super uh you know, jerky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I went for my fault from the laptop to my phone. So hopefully this is working better. The I don't think even if they, our country will never do another draft. Yes, every man is legally required to sign up for the draft. It's called a selective service. But half the motherfuckers or fat asses, they don't know how to fucking walk out. They don't fucking have they they don't have the discipline, and they don't know how to fucking take orders without getting butt hurt. And I will say that there will always be those who rise up and understand duty duty to one's country, which I personally believe that I I personal believe it that there's no better calling than to some of your country and everything. I believe the best thing you can do is the one of the highest honors you have in as a man or as a fellow countryman. And when I say that, I mean warm into but is to give up your life for your country to set to bring forth, make sure that there is still a country for the next generation.
Speaker 1: But most Americans.
Speaker 2: Would you rather live on your means?
Speaker 11: Then?
Speaker 5: You know, I don't you know what they.
Speaker 2: Will get they.
Speaker 1: Actually, I gotta tell you, I wouldn't even be mad at Hey. We've talked about like forced conscription before. There are certain countries that do it with with varying results. Don't get me wrong, I am not in favor of forced conscription in the United States because with that you're going to get the cream of the crop and also the dregs of society and everything in between. I wouldn't be mad, however, at state national guards, undeployable like non international deployable state national guards having some sort of a conscription service for those I think that actually would go a long way to better America as a whole. And I don't mean to make us a military police state or any of these things. I'm saying, like, how many natural disasters do we have at any given time, and you get national Guard troops from all these states to come in and help and all these things, like or we could just have all that in house already. You know. It's an unpopular opinion, I know, but there's pros and cons too, conscription, honestly, Tony, go ahead, Yeah, I.
Speaker 11: Got two things. First. I wanted to as a squeeze in, I predict that all of the US military bases within a couple hundred miles of Iran are going to be evacuated within the next two months. Let's revisit this in May. Secondly, I very much agree with everything you say about conscription and the draft. And this might sound weird, but I think I would actually be pro draft on accelerationist grounds. It would actually discredit the war effort faster.
Speaker 1: So I've heard some Actually I think it was it was Kent. As a matter of fact, he went on Sean Ryan and said the exact same thing. He didn't know that he believed. He just went on Sean Ryan. Was it just two or three days ago? And uh, the show was fucking phenomenal, I might add, but he uh, he said, actually he is in favor of the draft because that would turn the public opinion one way or another in a fucking heartbeat, and there would be it would accelerate the end result, whether that be okay, America now has a legit million members that are ready to go to war around your fucking move, or okay, the American public truly is not going to go down with this. We need to pull out now, like when lose draw whatever. It's gonna make it happen with a quickness. And Sean even said, like I had never actually considered that, and he's like, I mean, it's it's shit. Or get off the pot kind of situation.
Speaker 11: Yeah. In fact, I think Israel goes through this same exact process because they do have some kind of mandatory service.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they got a three year fource conscription.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it kind of forces. You know. They tried to invade Lebanon recently, and to my knowledge they've gotten pushed back, but it's still kind of flogged the war right there. Yeah, let's see, I had one other thing, but I'm blanking on it now. But yeah, let's go. Let's go with whatever you had next.
Speaker 1: No, I was gonna say that, like I do like that. Israel does that in one regard, but it's also about the size the population. The entire nation of Israel could be geared up, mobilized and ready for war in seventy two hours. It would take America years to accomplish this feat real shit. However, we got to keep in mind that Israel is like the size of New Jersey and they don't have We're talking very different populations, very different cultures here. So like you know, with some with some nuance, I understand that, but some sort of a conscription, even if it's at your local level, I think would actually go a long way to help this country.
Speaker 11: But you know, oh hey, I got a question for Sam. Sam. If you lived in nineteen thirties Japan or Germany, would you join the military. What would you do?
Speaker 1: Good question?
Speaker 2: Well, I do believe that. I mean, I'm just gonna go off of how I see things now. I believe that you do want your duty to Want's country.
Speaker 5: Whether you do what you're told in you do.
Speaker 2: I believe that you should do with everything with a certain case of descendment. But you should also follow the orders of your leaders, whether that's windows or draw You got to protect your homeland.
Speaker 1: There's some nuance to that. And I'm not saying this the discredit Tony's question by any means if anything is in favor of it. So, the culture in Germany in the nineteen thirties and forties was about protecting the fatherland, right. There was a revitalization of being proud to be German because they were. They were fucked over from the post war war on the Treaty of Versailles, right, and they were given war reparations that could never be paid real shit.
Speaker 2: There's no way I think they just stopped making payments for bullshit in World War.
Speaker 1: One, if they would have stuck to it, if World War II wouldn't have gotten them out of certain things, they wouldn't be through paying the interest on the things that they had to pay, to be honest with, especially with the way inflation's gone. So at that time, in the thirties and forties, there was a massive, you know, German pride movement, regardless if you liked Hitler or not, regardless if you were a card carring member of the Nazi Party. Joining the military was a guaranteed job. You got training, you instilled pride and all these things, and it was seen as a very good thing. Japan same way at that time there was a well that too. But also you got to keep in mind what the culture looked like at this time. Japan for years was an isolest nation. They were under the Bashido code and all these things, the shogunate. Then you had the emperor that was industrializing the nation, and it was seen as a actual viable player on the world stage, not just militarily, but also on the industrial side of things. They were seen as an actual counterpart in so many regards. Joining the military at that time was seen as a very positive thing, regardless of if you liked the emperor, thought his politics were good, should we invade China. Whatever. If you were just your average average guy in Japan and you joined the military in the nineteen thirties and forties, you were looked at like, oh, man, you're doing you're doing good work. You're you're doing it for the country and all these things. So like to Tony's point, yeah, I feel like most of the young men would have felt very very honored and very honorable in doing so.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is also the culture that they weild their pilots in their planes with only the enough gas for one way to crash that bitch in. So you do it for the honor of your family, the honor of the Emperor, which they still see that some of them still believe he is God on earth, to the point it majority of his countrymen, the majority of his subjects, did not know what the Emperor sounded like until after until he gave that speech on the radio of him surrendering to the point that he did not actually speak the same dialect as them. He spoke an older dialect, right. And I don't get down with the whole holocaust bullshit, but I do have family from Germany, and if I was a German citizen at the time, I would probably be going hard against the.
Speaker 1: Soviets, which for the record, was more of Germany's kick, Like, yeah, they did their thing with the Jews and the Holocaust and all that, yes, but they hated the Soviets. That was like their big thing.
Speaker 2: It was who was a patent the tanker general right who said, we went to war with the wrong ones. We should have kept fighting and went straight to Moscow. Personally, I believe the dude was clear, we should have just went ahead and killed the fucking Ruskies and be done with it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I agree with that Communism should have been stopped in its tracks before it ever had the opportunity to take root in any nation, but specifically the one that was the big push in the Cold War. But that's the thing. Prior to World War Two, America and Russia were not really good friends. It was a legitimate enemy of my enemy. And let's not forget the Ribbon soft packed where the Nazis and the Soviets were in on the same team as they both invaded Poland at the same time. Then the Soviets went back on their word, and then they joined the Allied forces. Like that's something that a lot of people in history just kind of sidestep. But that's also why the Germans hated the Soviets so much, because they went back on their word. It had nothing to do with the communist ideologies until they went back, and then all of a sudden, the Commedis were right there in the concentration camps next to the Jews and Gypsies.
Speaker 2: But keep in mind this is also the set like the fascists. I hate both fascism and communism.
Speaker 1: Basically they're basically the same thing.
Speaker 2: Also keep in mind that when Hitler rose to power, he used the socialists to do his dirty work, the brown Shirts and everything.
Speaker 5: So and.
Speaker 1: I mean the Nazi party is the National German Socialist Party.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the National German Socialist Workers Party. And which is funny, I've made that statement multiple times and everything during social studies and the politics were in high school, and I was called a Nazi, which was fucking hilarious because Mike, not really, but the fact that the the both the Germans and the the uh, the Russians, they were when you look down at it, they were the same guy damn thing. They both committed a genocide, but nobody ever wants to talk about the holdover the hold of mayor or I don't speak Russian. It's when they systematically, the Bolshivik systematically try to kill out all the Ukrainians.
Speaker 11: It's called the helloa more that's the one. And the word is Ukrainian because in Russian the word for hunger is glad, and then Ukrainian they turn all their g's into hs, so that's where that word comes from. Gulag is an acronym for uh glovna lagyirrier, which means the main directorate of camps Tony.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 5: I got a question, Are you husky?
Speaker 11: No, I'm not Russian at all.
Speaker 1: I'm he has German in him, but yeah, it's it's.
Speaker 11: I'm a little more of a normy. I would say. You know, this is obviously a very morally charged question. Would you serve in the military of an access power in World War Two without hindsight bias? I think nobody can really be faulted, right with hindsight bias. You know, in the post Nuremberg world, you know the correct answer at least do enormy Maybe not to you guys and you guys are very broad minded, But the correct answer to a normy is no, you shouldn't serve them in a military that's doing bad things. And I think I wouldn't serve in those militaries personally, even though the Soviets were bad too. It's just would serve in the military today either.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing to say, like if you would serve in the Soviet military though, like most of the dudes in Russia, and aside from the conscription, joining the military seems like a way better option, even if you might go to combat then starving on a farm somewhere, Like I understand why certain countries, and even in our own country, certain dudes that I served with like they had nothing at home waiting on them when they got out. If they were lucky enough to have a family that owned a farm or their dad owned a business and they could kind of inherit it or whatever, then they were fine. And you know, people like me that are from a place where there's industry and you have jobs, and that's fine, But a lot of these dudes join not because of some sort of patriotic duty. They joined because it was a lot better than what they had going for them where they were from. You know, that's a conversation. So I agree with you, Tony. I think that in yeah, we have the hindsight bias here because, like we now know what the Nazis were up to, the majority of Germans, especially prior to the gas getting turned on at these camps, they had no fucking clue. They were just going along with the narrative. And Hitler was, yeah, they were so poor, they were so broken. All of a sudden, now they had like food, and they had modern comforts, and they were like doing well again. So even if they didn't like everything he said, the guy got results, so people were following him in this regard. I'm not saying that, you know, they they should have known better, Like we were looking at this straight up armchair historian, damn, near one hundred years after the fact, So like I see that. But yeah, I would agree that most Germans would have felt proud to join the military during the nineteen thirties, and probably I could say the same for the Soviets.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind, we like our leaders, loved the Nazi scientists so much they fucking gave him the NASA that they look one of von bon.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, dude, we've talked about a few Nazi scientists here recently. Hell, let's talk about the lime disease.
Speaker 2: Hell, let's talk about Joseph mangdalay how he?
Speaker 5: What's funny? Do y'all know the movie Human Centipede?
Speaker 1: Oh God? Why why? Sam?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: There's all it's it's very very very loosely based. It's it's loosely based on Mengel's human experimentations.
Speaker 13: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I haven't thought about them movie and so long.
Speaker 2: Which I say it throucie based, because the dude, Joseph Mingle Mangolo. However, the fuck you pronounce, I don't speak croud he he.
Speaker 5: He fucked around with little He fucked around with twins.
Speaker 2: He would inject like bleaching and ship into the into eyes to see if he could change the eye color. He he. He tortured twins to see if there is an actual telepathy thing through him. He also messed around with with the babies to see how those did to certain conditions. Hell, they did a human experiment where they were giving a mother and a and a child and start taking food away little by little. Yeah, and I guess which one was sacrificed the child.
Speaker 1: The mom would always choose her own self preservation over her own child's life. That was I looked into that very heavily. As a matter of fact. How they buddy of mine who was taking psychology classes, and he was breaking it down for me. It's it's not even because the mom doesn't love her kid more than her or anything. When you go into that level of survival, the mother would every time choose to eat all the food rather than let her kid have a bite. That was that would happen.
Speaker 2: Which is fucked up. And I you would think maternal instincts, like the instincts of a parent to a child, would we must protect them, You would.
Speaker 1: Think so, But self preservation trump's maternal instincts.
Speaker 2: Is that why buds the little fuckers out though nest if they think there's something else.
Speaker 11: No, that's different, that's well if your mom, I mean, you can make more babies later. I think that's the truth. And even older historians have mentioned this. Whenever a culture encounters starvation, this is written down in I forget the exact source, but in the tenth century catastrophe in Europe, when there was a famine, it was written that mothers would do it back then too. Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: It's it's a very cold truth, but it is a truth nonetheless that when putting those situations, this is how that plays out.
Speaker 11: But anyway, or if you die, your kid dies anyway, So.
Speaker 1: It's basically yeah, And I mean keep in mind, throughout the course of human history, if you had nine kids, maybe five of them would live to adulthood. That was that was the way for most cultures for the rest for the majority of time.
Speaker 2: Honestly, my papa was the baby of sixteen.
Speaker 1: And how many of them lived to adulthood?
Speaker 2: Uh, those sixteen that we count were the ones that made it, or four others were still worn and who didn't make it past a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Damn. They clearly did not have TV or radio because my god, anyway, a new hobby, so I guess anyway, all right, So getting back to the conversation here about the Iran thing. I don't think unconditional surrenders in the cards here. But Okay, a couple of things I wanted to bring up from last week, and then I got a couple of things I wanted to round this episode off with. So last week, Zelenski had said that Russia had already earned back ten billion dollars of its twenty twenty six deficit in two weeks of the Iran war. I think that there's something to be said for this one, and I'm not exactly a huge fan of Zelensky might want to mention that, but It's clawed back about ten percent of its twenty twenty six oil trade deficit this month because of the situation with Iran. Two weeks of war in the Middle East earned Moscow about ten billion dollars, citing Ukrainian intel Take that for what it's worth. The Trump administration is also easing sanctions on Russian oil for about four weeks, so I think there's something to be said for this. Now that people can't buy the Iranian oil, more countries are willing to buy Russian oil, So it stands to reason. Zelenski wrote that you any intelligence reports indicate that global oil sanctions on Kiev strikes on Russia energy infrastructure had pushed Moscow's deficit for twenty twenty six to over one hundred billion direct quote. Now we see they have made around ten billion over two weeks of the war in the Middle East. This is really dangerous it gives putin more confidence that he can continue the war, which I wanted to get Tony's opinion on this one. You were saying for a while that you thought, by Marx this was going to end. Now. I don't know if you are of the opinion that the Iranian situation is going to prolong or shorten, or has no effect on the Russia Ukraine situation. But what is your take?
Speaker 11: Oh, yeah, you know, I was gonna joke. We still got a few days left.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 11: But by the way, Happy Day of the Annunciation. It's exactly nine months before Christmas today, So this is the day Mary got pregnant. Hey, he guess used to also be considered New Year's Day in jolly old England. Anyway, back to Russia, I think the Iran situation will accelerate the end of the Ukraine War because US support for Iran, I mean sorry, Israel is going to come at the cost of US support for other locations in the world, including Ukraine and South Korea for example. So this will accelerate the end of the Russia Ukraine War. It's strengthening Russia, it's weakening Ukraine's military. I think this can only accelerate the inevitable end of the war with Russian annexation of the territory they've already got, plus maybe a little more. And I mean, I don't know. If I had to put another deadline on it, I would say within six months. I know that's kind of arbitrary, but September.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, possibly possibly by September. We shall see. But I mean, I definitely can't disagree with what you're saying. I don't know enough about what we're currently doing to help Ukraine because of everything that's going on in Iran right now. I don't know if Ukraine is even able to like stand their own without our support at this point because most of the drones that are the preliminary force. As far as Ukraine Russia situation is going, Ukraine's producing most of their own drones right now. And as far as the Europeans and the eighth that they would have been leaning or giving to Ukraine, that's now actually going towards a that's going more towards Israel and Iran right now. More specifically, and I thought this would be interesting to bring up Volkswagen. The Volkswagen car manufacturing facility is now going to start producing parts for Israel's iron dome. This is a weird This is a weird karmcmoment. Y'all. Volkswagen, which was a Nazi car company, is now going to start making missiles for Israel. Like let that let that Let that one simmer for a minute, just just take a second and really he let that one weigh in on the brain. Here, this is real life, this is from your own news. Volkswagen is reportedly in talks with Israeli defense company Raphael Advanced Defense Systems about potentially converting VW's Onzerbruk plants currently threatened with closure to producing defense adjacent parts. So Volkswagen's got this facility, it's not making the money anymore. It's not physically responsible for them to keep it open. They're talking about layoffs, they're talking about shutting it down, or they could just kind of repurpose some of their machinery and they're gonna start making missile parts for Israel, which to that point, they had the ability to use this to make missile parts for Ukraine this whole time. They could have done that, but Ukraine ain't got the money to throw like Israel does. So now the former Nazi car company is gonna start making missiles for the Jews. This is just the irony, y'all. The irony is so heavy. Can you taste it? It's amazing. I just thought that'd be a fun one to bring up here. Anyway. Now, let's talk about some things from around the world. The government is declaring emergency energy policies in response to the Iran War. Governments and companies sounding the alarms about the energy market disruptions due to the Iran War. The Philippines declared a national energy emergency yesterday. The CEO of United Airlines said it could hike fares by twenty percent if high jet fuel prices persists. Through oil importing, Asia faces most of the severe energy strains. The new data this week was pointing to slowing businesses activities in the United States, to Eurozone and the United Kingdom. Suggests the war is affecting economies worldwide. Average US prices at the pump are a regular gasoline have risen one dollar over the past month to three ninety eight per gallon. So I actually just filled up it was three sixty four. I'm not fucking happy about it. And we have heard the Project Mockingberg going ham, I can't tell you how many legit that we've found. They've got these people that have compiled these videos. We're gonna have short term pains for long term gains. That is, that sentence has permeated every fucking news channel in the United States over the past two weeks. It's insane. Can't Norse Trucker tell us what's going on in Canada.
Speaker 14: Dude, I'm looking at it right now.
Speaker 16: Diesels at two dollars and five cents a leader up here?
Speaker 14: A leader? A leader?
Speaker 1: How much is it? Usually I barely know the conversion between leaders and gallons.
Speaker 15: It's usually a couple of years ago it would be a dollar fifty.
Speaker 1: Okay, right right now.
Speaker 15: Regular is actually at a dollar seventy three point nine a leader.
Speaker 1: So in Australia, I pulled this arc up. Australia's got five dollars per gallon of diesel.
Speaker 14: Yeah, that sounds about right.
Speaker 1: That's fucking in.
Speaker 15: Yeah, ours would be right around that six dollars mark right now.
Speaker 1: That sucks, which means we as a world should expect the prices on all of our goods that are delivered by trucks, which is you know, fucking all of them to start increasing as well. That's what's about to happen.
Speaker 15: Yah, wow, just to let just to let you guys know.
Speaker 1: And that's apparently because of what's going on with the straight of Horn moves, you know. Never mind the fact that we have diesel manufacturing facilities and we have all these other ways that we can make it happen, but we're just we're stuck on Arab oil.
Speaker 17: Yeah, and not to mention that the biggest oil reserve is up in Norder in Alberta right now, but yeah, my government doesn't want to go and support it.
Speaker 1: That's the dumbest fucking ship. The same thing in America. We have so much oil in Alaska, we have so much oil and tax we got oil all over this bitch, but they won't touch it because we've got some sort of a deal or something with the Air of countries And it's like, yo, fuck that.
Speaker 15: Yeah for us, we should actually make our own like old pack.
Speaker 14: Yeah then like it's a Northern North American oil exchange.
Speaker 1: Yep, right, I agree.
Speaker 15: So if we could, if we could do that and just say tell our governments, that.
Speaker 1: Would be phenomenal. Right right, So over here we got Slovenia. It just became the first country to ration fuel nationwide. That's going on. We got we got more. As a matter of fact, it's not just oil. The shrader horn moves blocking is rattling another vital commodity.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Farmers in the northern Hemisphere are heading into to crucial spring months during which major field work must begin. I'm gonna give you the short synopsis of this. They're now saying that we have a fertilizer shortage in the North American continent because of the straight of horn moves being blocked. So now they're saying that our agriculture is going to be affected by this.
Speaker 14: That's because we have to ship it down south.
Speaker 15: Most of the fertilizer actually is produced up here in Canada, right, we have to ship to you guys down so.
Speaker 1: And it's not even and we have fertilizer plants here in Louisiana as a matter of fact, Monsanto's just up the road, honestly, and we have multiple spots. But it's not even about the shipping costs making more expensive. They're saying there's a shortage, or at least they're projecting that there's about to be a shortage. So not only is our gas prices going up, not only is our commodities about to go up, but now our agriculture is about to be affected. And that same thing I always talked about, the Volkswagen thing, all right, So this is aron and reportedly threatening. Also, on top of everything else we got going on, Iran is threatening to cut the Red Sea cables. Red Sea cables for anybody that doesn't know, these underwater fiber Arctic cables that give Internet to you know, the world. Essentially, Auran's threatening to cut those. So we have all these things going on. And this is also part of the reason why I don't believe that the surrender that was offered was actually going to be a viable option. I just I don't see it. I don't think Iran's ready to call it quits yet. I know America and Israel are not ready to call it quits yet. It's a fucking mess. It's an absolute mess. It's I don't know if we are about to actually invade. I could definitely see the chips being stacked up. If that is a possibility that like they're getting ready for it, I can't say with certainty that I see it. I could see this all being a bolster. I could also see it being at getting ready to go, Tony, I saw you unmute. What your thoughts?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I was gonna say. I think the US and Trump in particular, is looking for a way out. I don't think Israel's looking for a way out. I think Israel wants to keep America in the world long enough to get regime change in Iran. And I think Iran's also not looking for a way out. I think Trump probably wouldn't have made this fifteen point proposal unless he was looking for a way out. That's just me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I could, I could. I could see that. To be completely honest with you, Sam, what's your thoughts, I.
Speaker 2: Personally think so this is gonna be a hot take. Everybody thinks that Israel owns America. I think Israel is our lapdog in the sandbox. Oh, we fund them, so if you look at who pays who, we pay them to do our duddy what to get our intel, so we don't have to get our our feet wet. Really, so in that case they belong to uh, we just let the Jews have their sindbox. Reality, it belongs to us.
Speaker 1: In a certain regard, I see what you're saying. In another regard, we need to look at how much money is going from hold On, how much money is going from Apex to our politicians and our policy makers. But even with that, even with that, if you look at the amount of money, that could hard.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I was on an impression that.
Speaker 2: Bribing politicians was illegal, but yet lobbying still happens, even though we really shouldn't be fucking Our politicians should not be getting paid by any person outside of America.
Speaker 5: They shouldn't be taking ribes for any country.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck if it's from Canada, I don't give fuck it's from Israel. Personally, I believe they should all pay us not to fucking bomb them, because they all fucking were tarded to sale.
Speaker 1: So bribes is not what's happening. It's lobbying, although it's literally the same thing with different verb, And I agree with you. I wish they would pass a law to stop all foreign lobbying, which they allegedly have one, but somehow they have one, but somehow it still goes on anyway. But all that being said, Israel spends a lot of money on our politicians. But if you were to take a snapshot of the last three years specifically and look at how much money from foreign nations are making its way to America, Israel is not the biggest spender by a fucking long shot. You look at Qatar, you look at the UAE, you look at Saudi. They are the ones that are controlling DC right now. Israel is accepting money from US. These countries are spending money on us. And as a matter of fact, Pam Bondi used to be one of the lobbyists for Katar, So it's not even like a hypothetical. That's a guarantee.
Speaker 2: Now, Pam Bondi, I don't know all the dickheads face to names in old DC.
Speaker 1: She's the one that was talking about Epstein a whole bunch.
Speaker 2: So she's the parasite that says, oh, we have five the thirty thousand fouls and everything or whatever.
Speaker 1: She was the one that was holding up the desk. Yep, that's her.
Speaker 2: And when you look at the pictures of the binders, they're all fucking.
Speaker 1: That was her. That's the one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, make sining.
Speaker 2: She's a blood sucking sight.
Speaker 1: So I'm with you on this side.
Speaker 2: Vampire.
Speaker 1: I don't believe so. I don't believe so. But beside the point. Beside the point, I don't think that Israel is controlling us. I think that we have a long standing alliance with them, and if they were about to attack Iran, then Trump probably thought it was a good idea to throw in his lot with them preemptively rather than post case. I really wish that all fourig nations would not be allowed to send money to any of our politicians. I think we would be better off overall with that. You have a long lag on your sound.
Speaker 2: The politicians do?
Speaker 5: Do I sound good now?
Speaker 1: It's like cutting in and out.
Speaker 2: Okay, funk. He's been saying for the last forty years to kill the fucking Iatola. They should get rid of the Iranian regime. I agree, Kill the entire thing of them and they won't be there. Give give Iran back to the Persians again.
Speaker 1: I wish the Persians would take over again. But keep in mind they voted for this. I got that. That also can't be sidestepped. The Islamic Revolution didn't happen, uh, because all these people were living in this happy utopia and then these mean Muslims came over and took it over. They voted for the Ayatola to take over a supreme leader. The people wanted this. Then they realized what they had voted on and they said, oh fuck. They decided like, oh fuck, we we didn't want this in reality, so we need to fix this. But they did this to themselves. Now, I for one, wish that the Persians would take back over Iran. I think that they would be a much happier and healthier nation overall with that. But that's that's we're on a We're on a ideological conversation when we're talking about a geopolitical conversation. As of this moment, I think that the reason the same thing about Again, that's ideological.
Speaker 2: You could say the same thing about but they did they not vote them in the same way, and yet they're getting fucked up to Okay, yes, I.
Speaker 11: Was elected in two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: Right, So I don't feel bad for them.
Speaker 5: They did it to themselves.
Speaker 1: I hear you. But that's the thing we're talking about, these poor Persians that did it to themselves.
Speaker 2: I guess I could ask if they did themselves, they should.
Speaker 11: Well, it's a follow up on the whole Germany and Japan. Thing. If you were born in Gaza, would you serve in Hamas? It's kind of your only option? Right?
Speaker 1: No, actually I would. I would say very much against that. I have friends that live in Palestine and they can't stand Hamas.
Speaker 11: The West Bank west Bank is much more anti Hamas for sure.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, in the strip. I got friends that live in the Gaza Strip and they cannot fucking stand Hamas.
Speaker 11: Oh wow, okay, Well I have a comment about Trump. Trump is very inconsistent. He speaks out of both sides of his mouth on a lot of things, including Iran. And he campaigned at least partially on the idea that he would not start a war with Iran. And he even said don't vote for kimelas she's gonna start a war with a run. He even tweeteds and years ago that Barack Obama might start a stupid war with Iran.
Speaker 1: Which, to be fair, Kamala was saying very similar things. Huh. She was very much in favor of going to war with Iran. A lot of the Democrats were. But then, of course I agree with you. He has been doing a lot of double speak this go round, for sure.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he does that on a lot of things. It's like he's got add he does whatever the last guy who talked to him managed to persuade him to do. So, Yeah, he's a little bit like a monarch. And I don't think monarchism is really horrible, that this is a downside of it.
Speaker 1: It can be horrible, but it can also be dope. But like in this case, it's yeah, I see what you mean for sure.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And you know, maybe I got a little bit what he's got because my train of thought has been derailed a little bit. But yeah, I get work idea. And you know, I think he thought he can get out of it quickly, just like Midnight Hammer only lasted twelve days. He thinks he can just do something major and then pull back. But sometimes you don't get to decide when it's over. Other people get to decide when it's over.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I would have to agree with you and hypothetic. And I don't know this for a fact. I don't know because like to say, like Midnight Hammer, right with the does Maduro, he didn't have a religious fervor surrounding him the Iatola did. If we would have done a snatch and grab in the middle of the night, like we did with Maduro in Iran, we would have started war with an entire sect of the Islamic world. That goes a little differently than taking out the leader of a socialist nation whose country half of them weren't really in favor of half of them thought he was, okay, it's it's a little different with this one.
Speaker 11: But I also for the twelve day war that was over so quick, and he thought, oh, this will just be like that all over again. No, it's not gonna be good. Yeah, you just don't get to decide that.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that cooler heads could prevail. I'm hoping we get out of this thing quick. I'm hoping no boots go on to the ground of Iran. I really do. And I'm not saying that because I'm some sort of a pacifist. Hell, I'm way more of a warmonger than that. But just grand scheme of shit. This doesn't this doesn't play well for us.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I hope he says that we won so big, so bigly, we don't even need our military bases in the golf anymore. So I'm gonna pull all our and there is what victory looks like that's what I'm hoping for.
Speaker 1: Out There is no way that that happens. There's no way that America is going to give back military bases anywhere on Earth. That no chance.
Speaker 11: What if missiles just keep pouring down and we can't keep guys there anymore, Because that's possible, in.
Speaker 1: That case, we would go to war.
Speaker 11: I think that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then fuck, I guess we're going to war because I there's no chance that we're giving away any of our bases that we have set up everywhere that there is a literal less than zero percent chance of that happening.
Speaker 11: I'd say it's like fifty back next week.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to because that's that's the only way that America projects the force that it has around the world, is because we have military assets everywhere, especially around the Middle East. So if we were going to give that back, we're basically handing over our uh superpower ability everywhere. We're the only global superpower on Earth. These back means that we are chipping away at the armor of our superpower status at There's no fucking chance.
Speaker 11: So yeah, it's not gonna be done willingly. It might be done, you know, very very quietly and pretending that it's not happening. But yeah, let's check back next week and the week after and just see how it goes. Because I'm predicting we will evacuate.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to check back me, you and I, as as we seem to be more and more these days, Tony, you and I are very much on the opposite sides of the fence on this one. But we shall see. Time will tell. I'm not some all knowing person and neither of you. We both do research. We'll see how it shakes out. I don't know, but I think we can both agree that this whole situation needs to get wrapped up, like right fucking now. I think we're all on the same page on that one. Oh God, Sam, what you got to see? Your hands still raised?
Speaker 2: Two words, dost vault.
Speaker 1: Oh it is just yeah, God will see Yeah, yep, yep. With that being said, I think this is as good a time as any to wrap up this episode of The Cajun Night Live. Once again, to all the people that are listening to this on the Spotify and the Apple podcast. If you would like to join us every week at Wednesday night, nine pm Central on Patreon dot com slash Cajunnight. We get together and we do this. We talk about things geopolitics, history, sometimes religion, sometimes just whatever comes up in conversation, and we open source debate this and we share information, we share our sources, and we come together to just grow and expand our minds. If you will, I want to thank everybody for joining me this evening, and hopefully I will see more of you next week. Until then, everybody, I am the Cajun Night and God bless