Speaker 1: Well, let's get in touch with wise Wolf Tony Rdeman himself, who happens to be on the line, and welcome Tony.
Speaker 2: Good to have you one, always good to see you, David.
Speaker 3: I just looked out my front door here and it's it's snowing in North Texas, has got a snowstorm coming, and wow, it makes you makes you wonder how those warm waters down in the Gulf of America are right now, you know.
Speaker 2: I wonder if you get down there and just be on vacation.
Speaker 3: My dog is my dog Beans jumped up in my lap because it's actually pretty windy, and there's supposed to supposed to be a lot of snowfall and more than we usually get in the winter time here in the next day or so.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully your power grade's going to hang in there this time. I remember when that happened and we were in Texas who wound up doing a show by candlelight. I remember that and cell phone, and I remember the second day we did it. As it warmed up, we realized that a pipe had burst in our kitchen and so it had Whistler holding the camera there and Travis and Karen were mopping and I'm trying to do this, and it was. It was pretty crazy, but hopefully that won't happen this time. But we got a lot of things to talk about. I mean, we just had the Federal Federal Reserves Open Market Committee and headline says that almost all quote almost all Federal Fed members see higher inflation coming. What about that? And they think it's because of Trump's.
Speaker 3: Remind me of the Carson to the Karnak trip trick where you hold the envelope up to his forehead, because it's funny, like, are we we're going to see some inflation? They're like, by the way, we're going to cut rates, you know, like of course, And they're talking about this in the around June or so of twenty twenty five here in cutting rates, and I mean, this is again transitory.
Speaker 2: It was transitory.
Speaker 3: Both Janet Yelling and Rome pal said that inflation was transitory. And then they said, no, we have to We're going to do something. We're very hawkish, we're going to do We're gonna roll it back. It's going to be tamed. And then they just figured out they couldn't do it anyway, even with raising interest rates faster than any time in history any other fed shair did Drome Powell, and we saw the effects on that economy started to stall. What do they do because we're built on debt, we're built on cheap Fiat currency, and there's no way out. They're gonna have to inflate their way out of every issue. Yeah, it's why it's so silly to the you know, the mainstream headlines soon talking about earnings and other things. Until we get a grip on, you know, what causes inflation and the devaluation of our currency, then none of these economic issues are going to be solved.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well we know and they know, but they're not going to do anything about it, you know. And you talk about how fast he raised interest rates, I'll never forget, you know, back at the beginning of this fourth turning two thousand and seven, two thousand and eight, you know, he starts that had really low rates for a very long time, and then they start raising them a quarter like every month, you know, and just like a stairstep until they got high enough that they helped cause the bubble to burst. And then this time around, he doesn't do it a quarter each time, he's doing it three quarters each time. Three quarters of a point each time, so seventy five basis points. Yeah, who would have thought that this type of thing would happen. And yet as they're looking forward, they're also saying that they're talking about inflation. You know, as we look at these interest rates, though, it's interesting how as they keep dropping the interest rates, the long term bond market believes that there's going to be a lot of inflation, and so they keep raising the rates. And that's one of the reasons why the home mortgage rates are going up even as these guys are cutting the rates. It's because in the marketplace where people are buying the bonds, that's where they're bidding that stuff up, because they're not buying it either. You know, it's just a lie, and so the interests. As they keep pretending that inflation is not a problem, the market says otherwise, and that's why you keep seeing the home mortgage rates go up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it may be cheaper for the banks to borrow and go directly to the FED, but they don't want to pass that on to consumers because they don't believe in the strength of the economy. That's exactly what they're signaling. They don't believe in the strength of the borrowers to pay back those loans. And they're going to make money. That's what they're going to do. They're gonna put.
Speaker 2: They have they have the cash, they have the funds.
Speaker 3: They're going to hoard it, just like they did after two thousand and nine, you know, the dark bailouts and Hank Paulson begging Nancy Pelosi for it. Seems quaint now, but it was supposed to be like the seven hundred billion that they needed to cover the shortfall through the treasury. And now we just look at that, and I'm towing you off air that Jednet Yelling is saying that she thinks that the COVID stimulus may have had an impact on inflation.
Speaker 2: Only the best minds, David and era.
Speaker 3: Where when we look when we make two thousand and nine look tame and a bygone era. You know when when they bailed out for the Great Recession. Now we just do that again. It's it's it's a trillion in debt every hundred days. And I think you and I even calculated the one of the last quarter of twenty twenty four, it was like every ninety days. There's like two point three trillion or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's accelerating, it's accelerating, it's you know, it's going up exponentially. So yeah, maybe when we're talking about that, I joked and said, well, maybe she had some revelation when she was on mushrooms famously doing that in China and then coming out and bowing incessantly. You know, yeah, we got what is it? The term was not kleptocracy, which is ruled by thieves, but we have a cacistocracy, which is the rules by the rule by the worst people that you could possibly have, and that Janet Yellen has to have her picture right there in the dictionary next to cacistocracy and Biden the best's mind.
Speaker 3: People like Janet Yelling really show you that they're not in charge. You know that there's no way that they could run something as complicated as the US Treasury or it's an it's like a plant to make sure that she runs it the way like kind of like a mobster would pick a real estate agent or something to run the casino.
Speaker 1: So what Trump did trying to figure out how he managed to bankrupt so many different casinos? One of these almost got a license to print money, you know, but maybe he hired a real estate agent to run it. I know he hired a real estate agent to try to get that uh that house that he wanted a parking lot for it was it was straight out of up you know. He had some widow who had a home and he wanted to buy. She didn't want to sell it, and so he went to the local government and got them to condemn it, take her home and everything, and then he declared bankruptcy and shut his casino down. Anyway, but let's talk about gold, because we see that China's demand is going up and gold and the headline is gold gains on technical buying as well as China demand. And of course the technical buying is going to be things that are be looking at what's going to happen with inflation and other issues like that.
Speaker 3: Right well, absolutely, And you know there's something interesting about China. They bought the dip whatever they're running their calculations.
Speaker 2: These are long term.
Speaker 3: It's something China's been doing since the beginning of this century and buying off the books, and you had to wonder about that. They're not open about their goal buying. I remember stories that would pop up in the last thirty six months where you know, there'd be some giant goal purchase and then somebody would sleuth and find that, you know, it's a subsidiary of the Chinese government that's buying this gold, so they didn't want the world.
Speaker 2: To know what they were doing.
Speaker 3: I think there will be a big reveal eventually and they'll just say we have more gold in the US.
Speaker 2: I think that they actually do.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've seen research from you know, a journalist over at Kiko speculating that China has close to sixteen thousand tons of gold because they've been buying literally since really just calculating where the trade deficits were going and what was happening with the US manufacturing base, and they slipped in at the end of the twentieth century.
Speaker 2: They got that deal from George W.
Speaker 3: Bush with most Favored Trading Status with a WTO on December eleventh, two thousand and one, ninety days after nine to eleven. And since then, you know, it's fifty five thousand factories were gone within five years, you know, one in three manufacturing jobs those were gone.
Speaker 2: So they that again they had to go somewhere.
Speaker 3: People were funny about trade deficits, Well there's you know, it's not in a vacuum. It has to go somewhere if there's a deficit, and the surplus went to China. So in my estimation, I think these articles are going to continue to come out where you see China as the leader in the gold business, in gold buying.
Speaker 2: They have sixty thousand gold mines. This is worth examining.
Speaker 3: And what happens if the US, you know, starts to try to be ham fisted about its trade policies, like with Trump talking about you know, one hundred percent tariffs on countries that don't use King dollar. What happens when the Chinese say, well, actually we have you know, when gold remonetizes, we have the the gold reserves you know, used to be the US with eight thousand and a half tons or whatever it is. I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily believe it anymore. I don't.
Speaker 3: We haven't had an audit since the fifties, so that is an open question.
Speaker 2: I think I think Goldfinger got at all.
Speaker 1: Goldfinger that was when everybody talked about all the gold being in Fort Knox and you know, but is there any gold in Fort Knox? Who knows.
Speaker 3: Definitely we have you know, we have bond villains h Davos, for sure, one of them's.
Speaker 1: Got that's right. Well, you know you said that China buys the dips. They bought ten tons of gold in December because you know, everybody else is so excited about Trump. That's why we put that in that commercial ukon Cornelius. You know, well, trump euphoria has got everybody saying, well, we're gonna get crypto, We're not going to get gold. Well, China went to the gold and bought that dip.
Speaker 3: Well absolutely I did too. You know, we bought it for a wolf pack and I see that again. The fundamentals are all still there. What drove the price of gold to record highs? I mean, we forget gold broke it's all time high, like was it like thirty times or something in two and twenty four, And before that it was gaps of years and years. I mean, in twenty eleven to twenty and twenty there was no ath, no all time high for gold. But in twenty twenty four, like thirty something times, and it was happening weekly.
Speaker 2: I could come on the show here and we talk about it.
Speaker 3: So we already knew that that was going to continue the fundamentals, and nothing really changes with the election except for some proposed you know, crypto deregulation or being crypto friendly for a bitcoin which is driven the price of bitcoin, And we'll see what happens there. I mean, we were talking off air about the Strategic Bitcoin Reserve maybe not going forward or losing momentum or steam ors. Is Trump going to back out on that, That's an open question. He was really supported by the bitcoin community and those in the crypto space, so we'll see. I mean, I've lived through the Trump presidency. I remember things.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: I'm not supposed to gorvedal the United States of amnesia.
Speaker 2: I try not to join that crowd, but I remember.
Speaker 3: You know, twenty seventeen to twenty twenty one and what policies came out of that.
Speaker 2: So I'm skeptical. I'm just going to continue to do what I do.
Speaker 3: Regardless of the politics, because I know, when we live in a world of fiat and fake and debt, the world is completely over leveraged. I mean, the corporate bankruptcies are up, I mean massively this year. The debt, the corporate debt is staggering, and then the course of the government debt is absolutely out of control. So none of those things are going to be fixed. And I know that, and that means that commodities and things with finite resources will will win the day.
Speaker 1: And it's not just a Maria. It's countries all over the world that are getting huge leverage of debt. It's corporations, it's consumers, everybody's going into debt. But yeah, I like that. We should talk about MAGA being make Amnesia great again. That's the whole secret of success for Trump is to make am Nietze great. Uh, And they're gonna do it again. And that's where we are right now. Yeah, The Atlantic had an article talking about the Great crypto Crash and they said Trump is going to usher in a speculative frenzy. And that's the thing, you know, regardless of the fundamentals of gold or bitcoin or the economy or anything else like that, I get concerned when I see frenzies when I you know, because frenzies always wind up creating bubbles, and bubbles always burst at some point the other. And that's the key thing, you know, when even when you look at AI and the stocks around that because AI was a AI stocks were driving the stock market this last year. You get ahead of expectations in a frenzy, and sooner or later somebody says, wait a minute, this can't possibly work out with this kind of optimism, and a few people start to leave the exits. And then again, because you know, we're talking about a mass psychology, everybody starts running for the exits then, you know, And we saw that with a dot com first. I mean, certainly the Internet was a real thing and it was going to be there, So we could see that with AI. We could see that with the crypto optimism. There's a lot of deregulation's going to happen. They've done a very quick whiplash from Biden, who was doing everything he could to either outright prohibit it or regulate it into oblivion. And you go from that to somebody who is talking about maybe even making it part of the reserve. Don't think that's going to happen. But you know, this kind of whip actually is there has really created a lot of market frenzy, hasn't it.
Speaker 2: It has?
Speaker 3: And that is concerning I like steady the bubbles and the frenzy and the euphoria of all that, and there's a lot of hype, and that's where you get the pump and dump, and we know the economy everything's fake. I mean, it stems back from our currency. And that's the argument I have every week from about every every time I come on my show, and I'm just gonna be talking about that.
Speaker 2: You look at the metrics of fart coin, baby.
Speaker 1: It's like the ultronate bubble, right, it's the.
Speaker 2: Ultimate I mean this is and what does that even mean?
Speaker 3: Like what these mean coins and other things and what it leads to in my estimation, and this could be the way that I look at the world is probably very similar to you. I look at these banksters. They want ultimate control, they want CBDC. They've got this competing thing like bitcoin, they've got decentralization in the market. Well, you know, do you invite it to the party, do you you know.
Speaker 2: Throw it off the balcony as I was.
Speaker 3: You know, that's what I think this is happening with with crypto, is that they're going to inflate this thing so massive, get everybody involved, and then crash it. And then that would call for regulation. And see what that wouldn't have happened if we had a centrally. We like digital currency, we love the convenience of that, but you just need to give your biometrics over and it needs to be state controlled, and you know, the centralization is the key, and regulation is the key, and not these things that led to so many bankruptcies and failures and other things. That's what I get concerned with. And the number, that's what the in the crypto space you always hear about, you know, number go up, and I don't think that's always the best outcome, you know. I think steady as she goes and building equity and building networks, and that's I think a lot of people in the bitcoin space want to build the bitcoin network, and that's certainly me.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm bitcoin centered.
Speaker 3: Like we're building and we should have the site live here within the next month for Wisewolf Bitcoin and it's going to be bitcoin only. I mean, it's just you can use bitcoin to buy and sell with us. You can buy precious metals with us. We'll be able. It's very symbiotic what we're building, and that's based off the bitcoin network.
Speaker 2: But I get really concerned. I don't own these.
Speaker 3: Mean coins and I'm not pushing if you see, if you see me pushing a mean coin of folks, I've been high. Just something's wrong, Like it's not Tony, so like I'm not going to be doing that.
Speaker 1: Somebody hijacked it.
Speaker 2: Be be cautious.
Speaker 3: It's not me because it's irresponsible. And you see what happens because I don't see any value in it. You can make by the way, you can make a fortune in it, but you got to ride the wave and then.
Speaker 1: But that's not business to me. That's yeah, that's gambling. Stock market like a lot of the stock market it is. It really is just speculation. It's a casino.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I'm very skeptical of things like that, and especially in this are but that's where we are. There's so much fake floating around and things that the pain really hasn't hit. But I believe that we're just around the corner for just it just takes a little push into some uncertainty and you'll start seeing that what's going to win the day again, it's to who hold the keys of the commodities. I saw an article earlier today doing some research, and there's a lot of analysts that are concerned about if Trump goes through with some of these tariffs, what it's going to do to the price of metals and especially things like silver. They're clearing out the vaults right now around the world, and and a lot of these companies and large holders of silver and gold are bringing them home to the United States and housing them because if if gold and silver are treated as a commodity and not money by these tariffs, it throws off everything and it creates a like a devaulting where all over the world they started clearing out these balls. There's going to be so much unintended consequences from just I mean again, nobody, nobody's ever done that where we've punished other countries for not using our currency outright, Yeah, with tariffs like that, even that would not be And I'm somebody who's a proponent.
Speaker 2: Of tariffs because of economic nationalism, but me too.
Speaker 1: What this is what he's opposing, Yeah, it's very much. You know, he's weaponizing our financial system against other people. It's what he's doing, same thing that Biden did, except that you know, they basically have both. They're going to destroy our financial system by weaponizing it, but they have different ways of doing it. You know, Biden's going to do it with sanctions, punitive sanctions, He's going to do it with punitive tariffs. Same thing. And when you take a situation as shaky as the world economy is, regardless of where you look at, I mean, China is not solid either. I played a clip last week a lot of individual Chinese and I don't know what happened to their social credit score when they posted this stuff up, but they were showing pictures of empty trains, pictures of empty cities, pictures of empty shopping malls. And of course I've seen pictures of these MC mansions that that the Chinese built, these entire, very elaborate, expensive homes, never occupied. And so it is kind of a Potemkin economy in many regards. And if Trump throws in these kind of punitive tariffs, it's going to be like throwing a bomb into a crowded theater. Here, who knows what's going to happen and who's going to get killed with this kind of stuff. But I think he's really going to do it. He's an agent of chaos, and and boy he puts in massive tariffs. And even if he doesn't do it, even if he just uses it as a threat that's not going to be good for our economy because people are tired of being threatened by the US government. We've done that, you know, Biden does it, Trump does it. They all do it. You know, they're they're the bad boy in town. And and you know, we we can use military force to take Panama off we want. And you know, there's nothing that you can do or say about it. That's that's what we've seen these guys operate for the longest time. Arthur was saying that unexpected decisions from Trump, or from the Bank of Japan or China's economic policies, any of this kind of stuff. He says, any of these things could trigger this. Anything's in addition to that, tax deadlines that are coming up in April, a lot of people perhaps are going to you know, we've seen the kind of headwinds that the tax season has on crypto, so he's thinking that it's going to hit the crypto just in general, not just a Bitcoin, but all of them hit their peak in March of twenty twenty five. So he's pretty specific in terms of his bearishness.
Speaker 2: I think that will most likely turn out to be true.
Speaker 3: Is based off of my own analysis because again I'm buying bitcoin and I'm for inventory, but I expect the price to draw back. I think we probably will end twenty twenty five over where we are right now. I think it'll be a decent year. But these over zealous I think they're just way out of front of, uh, what bitcoin price is going to be. And again, if you look at the other markets, they follow bitcoin. So if Bitcoin's not really moving, these other things are going to go stagnant, and the mean coin space and all the stuff that doesn't serve a function, we'll start to implode. It's like the dot com era, you know that the same thing. Dot Com overbuilt and there were so many everything was going to be you know, one hundred x and all times earnings and all this stuff, and it was crazy.
Speaker 2: I remember my dad talking to me about it.
Speaker 3: I was a kid, you know, but right before I went to the military, were just discussing what the stock market was and why he didn't own stocks, but he had, you know, multiple businesses. He's like, this is they're they're overvalued, and certainly that's true today.
Speaker 1: On even companies like Cisco and Intel went down. It wasn't just pet dot com, you know, it wasn't just some retail you know all pretty much most of these retail dot com things that people have bet so much money. It's kind of like the meme coins today. And about the only one that really survived was Amazon.
Speaker 3: And earth Link, you know, like, what's the latest from Amazon? I mean not Amazon, but AOL, you know, I mean a Toime Warner, They, you know, World Coon. They had all these things that refused together at that time, and they're just not household names anymore. And I lost the massive market share. They just you know, they had their time, and it wasn't what fit. I think that will, that will be what's sorted out here with the crypto. I still believe in the space, but I think, you know, so many things are about number go up, and it's not about fundamentals or about what makes the coin usable valuable. And I think the only thing that really serves any purpose right now, aside from possibly x RP or or ethereum, which I still I don't own any of it, is bitcoin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you mentioned Earthlink. I was so disappointed to lose my email address that I had at Earthlink. I put in d K at Earthlink, but I spelled it out D E. C. A Y at Earthlink comment that went away. I got a question for you from Kowalamo, says Tony, talking about insurance in California today, white companies insure gold and silver bullion at home bank deposit box or at a private deposit box. Are these policies worth it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I use the Hartford is what I use for insurance. You can look into that. But if you're storing your gold and silver, I mean, look at some reputable places. I know Andy Sheckman over at Myles Franklin, I've you know, I've talked to him and he's he's got a really good storage program with Brinks. So you got to have a you got to have a strong name whenever you're you're putting it anywhere. And of course we'd have a through the trading floor in Dallas for through dyl Engage. We have our storage with I d s and others for your I RAS and those are insured massively. So but if you're in private hands again, you want to just really be cautious about that. Really, they'll they'll probably have some suggestions that wherever you're storing it on the insurance. But I use I use the hart for They've been decently transparent.
Speaker 1: And that's as like an extra writer that you put on your homeowner policy talk.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I use that for business and you know I've I've got to land in Arkansas and my house here in Texas. So it's kind of a universal policy that covers businesses and inventory and things, and they know they're very aware of, like you know what I hold.
Speaker 2: So that's what I use, is the heart.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, And that's the kind of thing that you know, if you've got anything that's got a lot of concentrated value, you need to have that. Make sure the insurance company is aware of that, and that is you know, you declare that and make sure that they have insured that as well anytime you got something of value. So what's going on at at Wisewolf? You said you've got the bitcoin exchange that you're working on. It is coming up soon, right? What else?
Speaker 3: As fast as I can working on that and we should and we should be like by the time we do our show next week, David, I should be live. You can use bitcoin to buy gold and silver through me online and with no fee, and we're the only broker in America that does that. It will be no transactional fee whatsoever. You just pay for the price of the metals. It'd be like cash wow and that if you're doing that, if you have a if you have a credit card, you have to pay a fee because we have to absorb that. But I've made it to where bitcoin is pretty symbiotic with us, and we'll be doing some press releases, so we're really excited about that.
Speaker 2: There's that's been a network I had to build in and it's not as easy as it looks. So the shopping cart will all be set up for wolf Pack.
Speaker 3: You'll be able to do one time purchases and then we're going to add some other aspects to that site so you can just you know, if you want to do a blanket amount or something of gold and silver and we buy it for you or whatever. We'll have We have so many programs rolling out, but it's going to be a symbiotic relationship between bitcoin and gold and silver with no fee, So we're looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: So you can move back and forth between bitcoin and gold without a fee. That's cool.
Speaker 3: Yes, Yeah, you can get into precious metals no fee. When you shop through us, which will be again nobody else does that, and we're glad that we're the first.
Speaker 1: Well that's really good. So yeah, people are concerned about something crashing, it's a way for them to switch it into something else coming up. So that's great. And we can talk about the details of that and more about that next week when you come back on anything else going on at wisewelf. That's a big deal, and I know that's a lot of work to get all that stuff together, and especially because all those regulations are still there.
Speaker 3: Oh it's still that. I brought up my little brother, how little I call him a little brother. I brought my brother and to help me, and he ran a fairly large bitcoin ATM business that we started together, but he took it and ran with it for many years and sold it within the last couple of years. So he knows all everywhere, you know, where everybody is and who to talk with on regulation and banking. So I just brought him in and we're going to fuse the two things together, which I think, you know, even with what we discussed with the crypto space, I think it's going to be volatile. But I'm betting that you know, again, the free market or innovation and the entrepreneurs still drive civilization. So I'm still still optimistic there that those things will go together. And then of course the precious metals, David, I mean, I still think we're massively undervalued.
Speaker 2: Most analysts are looking at.
Speaker 3: Rising gold and silver prices, and I know that they will because you have the FED meeting and they're talking about.
Speaker 2: Inflation and they don't know why.
Speaker 3: It's just they don't know where it's coming from, but they're going to lower rates, and I'm just thinking, okay, And you know, Janet Yelling is thinking maybe that the COVID stimulus had something to do with it.
Speaker 2: So I'm still betting on precious metals and finite.
Speaker 1: Well, even when you look at some of the big banks and their analysts are saying, well, maybe not. You know, a lot of them were saying three thousand by January whatever for gold. Now they're saying, well maybe by the end of the year whatever. But they're still a pretty big increase, you know, going from what is it now, about twenty six hundred something to three thousand. That's a you're not going to make anything at all like that. And in the savings acount. They don't. They pay zero, like zero point one percent interest or something like that.
Speaker 3: But we'll start moving something after January twentieth, after the inaugurate I think you'll just start seeing rising precious metals prices. And the reason is is because there's going to be a massive amount of spending.
Speaker 2: You and I both know this.
Speaker 3: It's going to be a suspending spree the likes of which we probably never seen before. There's going to be a lot of it because that's what the previous Trump administration was all about, the stock market and you know, just inflating that. And if we recall Venezuela, they had a you know, booming stock market too while the currency was dying. And it won't be like that necessarily in the US. But the King Trump loves a weaker dollars. He wants that and it's it can be good to fuel a lot of things in the short term. But we both know what that does to the price of commodities. It's going to drive that and that's what those analysts are predicting.
Speaker 1: I think they're right, yeah, oh yeah, I think people are going to be It's going to whether or not the make amnes your greater kind of crowd gets it or not, the other people are going to get it, and it's going to have real effect when the rosy scenario that people are expecting from Trump doesn't happen. And I seriously don't think it is. But it's great the entrepreneurism that you do in terms of not just what you're planning on doing with bitcoin and gold and going back and forth, but also with wolf Pack and so again that's something unique that nobody else does that you've done and kept that up for quite some time. So it's great. And you've got a program that is coming up right after this. Tell them light where they can find that at noon Eastern time or eleven Central time where.
Speaker 3: Neon the eastern eleventh Central Artoburn Radio transmission once a week. This is episode four hundred and ninety five, So join us today. I'm on the Quest for five hundred broadcasting over WWCR. I just got that contract renewed, I got I'm off all traditional talk radio now, David, I just decided it. I'd outgrown and it's not for me anymore. It seemed like a game, like a lot of the content is just silly to me at this point. We've moved past that and I put away childish things, so I'm not doing that anymore. But you can find me on x at Tony Arterburn and on Rock Fin on the America un Plug channel and on Rumble. So join us over there. What's a solid hour. I see what I can come up with. We've got some stuff to talk about.
Speaker 1: That's great, and people can always get to Tony. Easy to remember. If you're a watcher of this program, David Knight dot gold Tony set that up. Take you to him. Let him know that you came through us, and he can help you get set up with wolf Pack. It's a great way to accumulate gradually, to accumulate gold and silver as kind of a savings program. I remember when Americans used to save. Well, you can still do that. That's still up to you. Thank you so much for joining us. Tony. Always great talking to you. Thank you for supporting the program. Appreciate it, Thank you, David.
Speaker 4: That's right, boys and girls, there's a post election sale on silver and gold. Trump euphoria has caused a dip in silver and gold. It's time to buy some medals with Vietnams before they come to their since is go to David Knight dot Gold to get in touch with the Wise Wolf himself, Tony Harterburn, he knows where to look to find silver and gold
Speaker 1: Yuck Fiata