Speaker 1: Little taco for Taco Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Tuesday. Yeah, News Radio eight forty whas. That's Steve Jennings. I'm Dwight with and welcome to Tuesday. We're not even close to being there. Tomorrow's Humpday. I guess we're getting.
Speaker 1: Close for Yeah, Yeah, it's a hump day, Eve, It's humpday. No. I was gonna say baby hump day, but that doesn't sound good.
Speaker 2: No, No, hum day, Eve. Let's row with Let's do that one. Let's row with that one. Serious well, lots of serious notes to get to, but one disappointing note. John touched on it on the news. I was afraid of this. I thought there's no way it was an open and shutcase. Here's what I'm talking about. LMPD. There was video out video with audio that shows a piece of trash grabbing a puppy, throwing at sixteen feet in the air, smacking the ground. I wish, I wish I never would have watched the video because that crying haunts me still today. But it was a felony charge under Ethan's Law that Susan Tyler Whitten and the General Assembly just passed and went into effect over the summer, so it goes before the judge. I think, I don't know who the judge is, but the Hall of Justice hides each judge on it. Listen when a crack top journalist like Natalia Martinez has to work days to find out an answer on what judge sits on what case.
Speaker 1: Something's wrong and people don't pay a bit of attention at election time to judicials.
Speaker 2: Well because they make it right. But I'm going to start a Facebook page called Lousy Louisville Judges and start naming every one of them because something has to be done. So this is the clear cutcase and video evidence proof the whole bit. He doesn't exactly have, you know, the OJ Simpson dream team of you know Henderson McNaughty and whoever you know. He has a public defender. So someone with our Bill Cox was a guy's name. He has a public defender. And so our County Attorney's office on an open and shutcase takes a plea deal. Please it down from miss from a felony to a misdemeanor and it gets worse, Dave. It came with one hundred and forty five dollars charge fine for the abuse of this animal and that gets dropped for time served.
Speaker 1: I was afraid that we pass the law, it won't have any teeth if it's not enforced.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the problem. The guy that did this has a violent history, including intimidated witness in a trial. And you might be saying, well, it's just a dog, what's the big deal? Well, two things here. Number one, what's the big deal by just upholding the law and just doing your job, what's the big deal there?
Speaker 1: If you don't want to go to jail for animal abuse, don't abuse an animal.
Speaker 2: Well, and if if you're going to mend it down and mend the sentence down or whatever to say, hey, you know what, you can come in and break the law. You want at least keep the felony charge. And if you don't want the guy to serve any time or pay any money restitution, then go ahead and drop that. They let him stick with that felony charge the rest of his life. And number two, the guy already has a violent history. And that's how all these murderers and abusers start off. They start off with animals and it progresses right there.
Speaker 1: So the next animal is not going to survive.
Speaker 2: No, no, And so anyway, here's the deal. I know the judge. I think I'm ninety percent sure. The Hall of Justice, it's like a shell game. It's like three card money trying to figure out what judge did what. I had two people on the inside and I told them check your answer four different times throughout a day. Please. I got to make sure it's the right judge. I apologize to the judge, but I got it wrong.
Speaker 1: They should own it. I mean they should be on. You should be so transparency, right, So here's your name and all your decisions out there for public consumption. If you're doing the right thing, what are you hiding?
Speaker 2: And if you don't want to do it, I'm we're going to do it for you. So last night I'm not going to release the judge's name until it's one hundred percent verified because I got burned on that last time. But I said this judge an email. I told her exactly what I thought and what I'm going to do, and I gave her the invitation to come on the show. So if you're that judge and it's not you and you got my email, well you know close to come on the show. Yeah, help me find out which judge is it did sit on the bench because it's getting to be all ridiculous and now I'm finding out.
Speaker 1: So what is their motivation? They have to be getting paid.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Just other than that, I mean, what is you know there's a George Soros fund funding all these judges. I don't know what it is. But what is the motivation to turn criminals loose? I don't understand it.
Speaker 2: I have absolutely no idea, but we've got to start maiding every one of these pieces of it.
Speaker 1: It should be public, it should be law. Well, okay, every decision that is made goes with your name on a website. The public can.
Speaker 2: Access the Haul of Justice. And so anyway, interesting name, I'm working. There's a councilman. I'm not gonna name him yet. He's in there like swim where to help me? And Frank. We'll call him Frank for now. And then my wife, Susan Tyler Whitten, she's gonna work with me, obviously, And there's something needs to be done where their needs access for these judges, and we need transparency because the Hall of Justice, all it is is a big steaming pile of you know what.
Speaker 1: These are all liberals and they're the Party of Tolerance.
Speaker 2: Well there's one. There's one Republican judge, to the best of my knownice. Oh okay, So I.
Speaker 1: Bring that up just to say there's another story floating out there. I'm sure you saw this. A lot of people probably haven't heard of this because your news outlet won't cover it. But JD. Vance's crew went to a sports bar and before they could get into the restaurant, the manager went out and said, you're not welcome here. The Party of Tolerance said you are not welcome here. Possibly future vice president Wow. And then the twist was the people that saw this in the restaurant canceled all their orders and left.
Speaker 2: Ah. I love that. I love that. So one more note. I've got a hopefully have a meeting next week to meet with someone who worked on a system in Atlanta that is one hundred percent transparent. We're looking up judges and prosecutors on cases so it can be done. You call the Hall of Justice. I mean I was on there one one day. Tried to do it the regular guy way, and it was five different times I got transferred. I was on the phone for seven minutes, and the very last transfer I got disconnected. It's by design. You could say, people, oh whatever, No, No, it's by design.
Speaker 1: Of course.
Speaker 2: The Hall of Justice is one hundred percent corrupt.
Speaker 1: Because they know what's wrong and they know the public would not back these decisions.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, so they try to cover each other. It's broken. It needs transparency, and the fix is on the way. So if you're a judge out there, like the judge yesterday, I'm gonna wait until it's one hundred percent verified. But by God, I promise you, I promise you, I will say your name every day, slowly and clearly until your ass is voted off the bench. The shooter at PRP wound up that he was yet another convicted felon with a gun charge that they cut loose, and you can say we've got too many prisoners. We were okay, then then let the misdemeanors out and let the felony charges stay in, especially the violent felony charges.
Speaker 1: And that has a ripple effect. Yeah, so it lets it be known that if you're a bad actor, Louisville, Kentucky is a great place to do business because you're not going to do any time that attracts more crime. And we already have a gang problem.
Speaker 2: Listen, crime is the business in Louisville. Business is good because people know that these piece of crap judges they're not going to do a damn thing. You might get a twenty five dollars fine.
Speaker 1: Oh get waived. You get waived just telling me you don't have twenty five bucks.
Speaker 2: Harh. Let's move on. Get my blood pressure down. Sad story. Don't do that here, I'll do this one, okay.
Speaker 1: Doctors in Russia successfully removed a large glass jar from a man's bowel.
Speaker 2: Did Tony go to Russia? Thought he went to Florida?
Speaker 1: Oh, but I think it's EPCOT Russia. Oh okay, Yes, the man inserted it during a pleasurable act, which could have led to severe bleeding or fatal organ damage if the jar shattered.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what I was thinking. Why would you put to each his own.
Speaker 1: It was high in his bowel. Doctors are not morality police. A spokesperson for the hospital set urging patients not to hesitate to seek medical attention in such situations. Five hundred and fourteen Procedures for manual removal of foreign bodies from the rectum.
Speaker 2: That's why I was you can't really say, though, at what point do you weigh the odds or not the odds? But just say, you know, would I rather die of this or die of embarrassment going in and going? You know?
Speaker 1: But of all things? And I'm not judging anyone's acclivities, but where is large glass jar in the pecking order of things to try? And?
Speaker 2: Oh, here's what I want to know.
Speaker 1: Is that like looking around for a bottle of shampoo to read and go, hey, wait a minute, that's what.
Speaker 2: I was wondering. Are you walking through the aisles of Walmart and all of a sudden that mason jar just catches It's about right, and so you go with me, you buy some Wessoni.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, that's that's a little much.
Speaker 2: Let's stop there.
Speaker 1: I don't under Every year we have the stories of the the top items removed from various parts.
Speaker 2: Of that comes at the end of the year, and we do all five days. You know what, because we're journalists, that's right, we do every orifice.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to know these things because some you know, some nineteen twenty year old could be in the glass jar aisle and be thinking it's like, no, let me stop here. This could be dangerous.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna start doing that if I see a lady in the Mason Jar owl. Yeah, walmart Man, I've got to stop you right there. And just told her the story.
Speaker 1: She's like, I just have tomatoes.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't care what you call it, but ma'am, listen to the story again. Pete Rose, Charlie hustle Man, that's a sad one. My dad. That's when I got turned onto baseball. It's the big Red machine. My dad, Curtis Whitten used to listen to all of the Reds games.
Speaker 1: Well, Mitch Whitten was primping in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Cuscinata Red legend Pete Rose found dead in his home in Clark County, Nevada, Monday. The coroner's office they didn't they didn't release the cause of death, but they said there's no signs of foul play. Rose eighty three years. That's young, but evidently.
Speaker 1: Well hard living. I think eighty three is pretty good for Pete. Yeah, it got so sad because I think there was a resolution possible with Major League Baseball. They were kind of in trench, but he got so bitter and nasty.
Speaker 2: I don't blame him. Shame on Cooper Cooperstown, and you know what, please, please please don't posthumously put him in there now and say, oh, you know, same way with Stevie ray Vaughan. He dies, you know, in the helicopter crash, and then he put so many rock stars get put in after death to the Rock and Roll Hall of Shame. Shame on Cooperstown. I mean, you can't argue with facts. Charlie Hussele was one of the greatest ever.
Speaker 1: He had more than four thousand hits. And think about this, not that many players get two hundred hits in a season right by those averages, he did it more than twenty times. Yeah, that's insane, only eighty three years old. But it was twenty eighteen. He was going through divorce.
Speaker 2: During the divorce proceedings found out that Pete Rose was in bad health. His health was deteriorating, said the court documents. Despite health problems, though, and evidently they were pretty bad, he maintained a busy schedule, so much to the fact that on Facebook Monday, there was a post from the Music City Sports Collection of Autographs show in Tennessee. Mm hmm. It featured a photograph taking Sunday of Pete Rose in Tennessee, sitting in a wheelchair surround about several of his teammates from his days at Cincinnati during the Big Red Machine. So Sunday, Sunday he was in Tennessee, still working. He was going to all these and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I wonder if it's a day to let you take pictures next to the casket.
Speaker 2: You shot that joke last night on text, and it's too soon, too soon, But it's a dollar out, Okay, Okay, hang on, let's let's do Pete Rose net worth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be sadly low. I think you think half a million?
Speaker 2: Oh no, really, man, Okay, here we go right, well, well three million but still okay, yeah, still for one of the greatest baseball players all time.
Speaker 1: But no, salaries weren't what they were obviously exactly where I'm going, And he was no junior Bridgeman when it comes to business. Oh no, no, who is.
Speaker 2: Let's look up Pete Rose salary then.
Speaker 1: Big Red Machine. I love those teams. Dave CONCEPTIONI Ow and George Foster, Joe Morgan, Ken Griffy Senior.
Speaker 2: Uh, Pete Rose. Well, this is a pretty it's pretty good contract. This is a really good contract, considering it was eighty six in the NFL when Lawrence Taylor got signed one million dollars for the year and people lost their heads. Their NFL players.
Speaker 1: Good, Now that's say, oh, that's cute.
Speaker 2: Now that's it's probably a league minimum, might be below league man close to it, I don't know. Pete Rose signed a four year deal with the Philadelphia Phillies in nineteen seventy nine, making the highest paid athlete in sports at the time. The deal was three point two.
Speaker 1: Million dollars eight hundred thousand dollars a.
Speaker 2: Year in nineteen seventy nine dollars.
Speaker 1: That's not bad. No, three point two you gotta type it.
Speaker 2: I'm using my wife's computer.
Speaker 1: Oh so it sput Nick finally on last legs.
Speaker 2: I'm having a guy look at it.
Speaker 1: I said that like a Russian would.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to I'm trying to convert that with inflation.
Speaker 1: But it's yeah, it's sad, sad story all the way around, and bad story all the way around, all the things he used to be. I still can't bet on baseball. But if if you can't prove that he cost a team a game, or bet on his own team, he needs to be in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know, was it, uh Giammatti that banding Bart Giammotty. That's Paul Giamatti's dad, by the way, the actor.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How many gm d's are there? I guess?
Speaker 2: Well's it? Okay? Well, I'm not gonna say the joke. Okay, Uh, we'll do a joke of the day or is the time yet?
Speaker 1: We can if you want to.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're gonna do three. But there's there's short ones.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, I gotta share this one with you first.
Speaker 2: Ok Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, since you're a big Taylor Swift fan.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I saw that. Do this story.
Speaker 1: Yes, An unidentified Dallas area man bid on a signed Taylor Swift guitar at an auction at the Ellis County Wild Game Dinner four thousand dollars. He won it, pulled out a hammer and smashed it. Was not Pete Townsend. No, it's not Mario. Not sure who it is. I don't know if this has to do with he just hates her music, didn't like her political endorsements. Whatever it is. Man doesn't like Taylor.
Speaker 2: I'm indifferent, tell you the truth. I mean, I I four thousands, not bad like with Tony's in here, I needle him. M. I don't care one way or the other.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what do I care? It's fun to get under his skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is. But you know, once you're a fan of somebody, like you know, a real musician. You know what I'm talking about, Tommy how exactly right. Everybody pales in comparison, especially even the Beatles and Nubbs. Johnson's nibs numbs, nibs nubs and he's in Sackson.
Speaker 1: He know what.
Speaker 2: Bill Bifford, Oh, Bill Bill Byford. Oh, by the way, yeah, that's another big news story. Oh no, what happened? I was going to tease it, but I'll do now. Saxon has released tour dates for twenty twenty five, but they're all in the United Kingdom.
Speaker 1: I know they should open for Weird Al Oh make it a music festival, Tommy Howell, Well, Weird Al Yankovic. Neither of those Axton, neither.
Speaker 2: Of those three would open for anyone. Well, they'd have to rotate. No, here's what it's called. It's called a try headliner. Ah so yeah, you just rotate.
Speaker 1: You had have to. Yeah, Tommy Howell headlines One Day, Paper.
Speaker 2: Rock Scissors because and they all do equal sets hopefully two and a half three hour sets.
Speaker 1: Probably need a multiple stage situations because weird Aw's got a complicated set.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine what the production, how many eighteen wheelers it would take to get out in here anyway, But hey, it's coming, it's coming to us beaver Dam Baby July fifth, all right, so yesterday, wait, I needed oh one more note real quick. If you bot it down, I go buy Louisville Metro Animal Services on a weekly basis and do videos of adoptable dog. Yesterday I did a dog. Sorry, she's not adoptable. Okay, it's a it's a it's a it's a neglect case. So if you go to my Facebook page, her name's Dia Da and she's basically a skeleton bobblehead. You can't just feel but you can see her hip bones, you can hear her ribs, you can see her spine.
Speaker 1: We adopted a dog like that with a body type of one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, and I'm guessing that this little girl is about to say she's as sweet as gentle as it gets. I don't know how these dogs are so resilient, but they are God love them. Go to my page. She's definitely in need of a foster care because here she's trying to get healthy and she's in a kennel situation, and so she's nervous, she's she's been starved, damn near to death. Go to my page and check it out. If it's on your heart, open your house up and make it a home and help Dia get back to where she needs to be. So anyway, let's get into the joke of the day. So, Dave, yesterday I had to go see uh doctor Street Russell.
Speaker 1: You know, Okay, how'd it go?
Speaker 2: It went good, It went good, It went good evaluating me I'm a O c D and seeing what level of man. But it got me thinking, you know, let's do some psychiatrist jokes, all right, So here we go, Guy walks. We do three of them. Okay, guy walks into the Psychiatright, three or.
Speaker 1: Do you think four would be better? I think think on that.
Speaker 2: You know what, four is one of my numbers too, But I'm trying to break all this crap. So you're gonna do three and hold off wreck the rest of the show.
Speaker 1: Don't think about the fourth one. I'm here to help.
Speaker 2: Doctor street Russell. Are you listening? Here, goes three of them?
Speaker 1: Four would be better, But.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't even think about it. I mean. Guy walks into psychiatrist's office. He says, doctor, wigwam, I'm a tepe, I'm a wigwam, I'm a tph. Doctor goes relaxed, you're too tense. Okay, all right. Guy walks into doctor street Russell's office. Yes, yes, it says, uh dtr Russell. I think of a pair of curtains. Oh no, doctor says, pull yourself together, man, right, here comes the questionable one.
Speaker 1: The light was on.
Speaker 2: Guy walks into a psychiatric's office. He's wearing nothing but saran saran rat. Oh no, nothing but saran wrap. Walks into doctor's office. Doctor looks at him, goes, I can clearly see your nuts there you go.
Speaker 1: Don't do the fourth one. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was a good one. All right, stick around, more of the show on the way.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Plus, we're gonna be talking to christinum in one of the Dallas Cowboys. He's got a movie out that's gonna be in the film festival. That's here in Louisville next week, maybe the week above. But zero is carpet and air duck cleaning. I don't know what's scarier, the spot on your rug that your pet's leaving, or are you trying to actually clean the carpet yourself. Don't do it never works out, It always makes the stain worse. Call the pros Zeros Carpet and air duck cleaning, talking carpets, area, rugs, uphostery. They get it immaculately clean. They do it without harsh chemicals and detergents that the other places use. When they use these harsh chemicals on your rugs, it often leaves behind a residue. That residue collects dirt and debris, makes your carpet looks worse, look worse in a couple of weeks. Don't do it. Go with the pros right now, take advantage. Here comes the very first October Halloween pun Take advantage of their spectacular savings and get three roots, get three rooms of carpet clean for only one hundred and nineteen dollars. If you mentioned Dwight Whitten at WHS or easily schedule online at zero res Louisville dot com zero res a smarter, lasting, clean baby stick around. More on the way, including news at the bottom of the hour, News Radio eight forty whas what we got here, Dave.
Speaker 1: We've got a birthday. It's not PA's birthday, it's Herb. Herb Fame is his name. He's eighty two today, been married to his wife, Evonne since nineteen fifty nine. Oh awesome, sixty five years. Wow, they got married.
Speaker 2: Young, reunited baby bae. Here it is nope, wrong, she got the nickname Peaches.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe she's from Atlanta.
Speaker 2: This to sound great on the podcast.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, here it is.
Speaker 2: Yay yay. How old is he?
Speaker 1: Eighty two? Wow? So they got married in their teen years.
Speaker 2: I love that they held it together.
Speaker 1: Sixty five years entertainment, Man, that's not easy to do.
Speaker 2: No, it's not easily. Five years is the eternity in a celebrity marriage.
Speaker 1: Eddie van Halen and Valerie Burton Ellie were pretty good for a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but then that went south too. And I know that that means. Anytime we hear Duran, Duran, it's time for click it. It's or skip it. I'm gonna get Sputnik fired.
Speaker 1: Up, get Sputnick fired up. We got the headlines, gossip headlines. Tell me if we're clicking them or skipping them? Alrighty headline. Charlie Demilio making Broadway debut with and Juliet.
Speaker 2: Charlie Demilio is an American media personality. Really c h A R L I yeah, d apostary amio. Oh, I can't find much honor?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: What the hell? If she's a broadcaster, let's hear, let's.
Speaker 1: See from journalist to entertainer.
Speaker 2: Well, hang on, we're twenty twenty four, so she could just have, you know, a Instagram account. Let's find out.
Speaker 1: Charlie Emilia will make her Broadway debut in the musical and Juliet, in a dance heavy role as Charmian. She'll perform from October twenty ninth through January nineteenth of next year. No stranger to dancing, she's known for TikTok videos, Hey there we go, and she won Dancing with the Stars in twenty twenty two. And Juliet reimagined Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. The fresh take asks what if Juliet actually survived? The show was scored to pop pits like since you've been gone by Kelly Clarkson and I want it that way by the Backstreet Boys. She looks good now. She lost a lot of weight Kelly Clarkson.
Speaker 2: I thought she looked good as Chunky Clarkson.
Speaker 1: Well she's not Chunky Clarkson anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh I got nice and she I like a velupsuous woman.
Speaker 1: Then I saw a Chunky soup commercial and it it was like one of the Kelsey's on a Bearskin rug or something that's like, can I please enough with the kel Sey's? And our basketball coach is named Kelsey.
Speaker 2: But it would it be great if we just had like everybody in the Chunky Souper camar they were chunky people. Wouldn't that make more sense?
Speaker 1: It would lots of protein? Yeah, headline. Ariana Grande defends Ethan Slater relationship.
Speaker 2: All right, she's a singer. Let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Who's Ethan Slater? I was about to find out. She's come to defend her relationship with him. The pop star addresses the criticisms they'd faced since their romance became public amid their divorces in a new cover story for Vanity Fair. Quote. The most disappointing part was to see so many people believe the worst version of our relationship. There couldn't be a less accurate depiction of a human being than the one that tabloid spread about him. There is no one on this earth with a better heart. She also denied media claims that labeled her as an evil diva. Now there's a band name. That's a good one, too great one.
Speaker 2: Here. Paul's right there before I tell you that Ethan Slater is because I don't want to miss this one. That hang on.
Speaker 1: Evil Diva. That is good. That's up there, a five story fall and tena Pina and the Coladas.
Speaker 2: Yesterday was a spastic quadriplegic. Today it's evil diva.
Speaker 1: We probably won't be able to use that last one.
Speaker 2: Stiffed by standards, stiffed by standards and taigating Tony, taigating Tony, Tell getting Tony. Okay, let's get back. Let me explain who he is. This is why we did not know him. And I could say this because I'm your friend and it's the fact. Okay, you and I are not very refined when it comes to the arts. Say what I'm just saying it, Man, we're not I go to all the openings actually of the Kentucky Center shows. You're a big fan of openings as long as that's opening night. Here's why we didn't know. I know, but that's you know, that's a Kentucky Center for the Arts.
Speaker 1: Lame miss coming up.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm talking about big, huge Archie Archie production.
Speaker 1: Okay, gotcha.
Speaker 2: See, we don't know Ethan Slater because we're not cultured enough. He was in the Broadway debut of SpongeBob. Oh, he played SpongeBob SquarePants.
Speaker 1: He's quite the thespian. Yes, he looks like there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Oh, of course not.
Speaker 1: Now you can like whatever sponge you want.
Speaker 2: Sure, that's right. I don't see gender on sponges.
Speaker 1: I don't either. It's admirable. Boom you ready, Yeah, here we go, TMZ says Taylor Swift's absence from Travis Kelcey's games is not a relationship. Indicate tour.
Speaker 2: Yes, the contract ended on the twenty nine. That's here.
Speaker 1: It's an awfully big coincidence, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Let's here for Aubert Taylor Swift.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey are still going strong despite her absence from his last two Games source to say the couple is doing well, even though she missed games in Atlanta and LA, but she did go to the first two in Kansas City. Fans worried about a potential rift, but it's apparently not the case, with Taylor preparing for her upcoming tour in Florida, doing rehearsals and such. Regardless, the Chiefs are made undefeated at four and ZH game October the seventh in Kansas City. Will Taylor be there?
Speaker 2: Is she on tour or anything? Because you know that might have got some.
Speaker 1: Dates in Florida coming out. The Claims are doing rehearsals. I mean they've been doing the show for how long? How many rehearsals do you need now?
Speaker 2: How don't see how we would need it?
Speaker 1: You wouldn't think so show I keep forgetting the words?
Speaker 2: Is it the same set list?
Speaker 1: Need to practice more?
Speaker 2: Well? They have teleprompters, that's true?
Speaker 1: Headline. Uh oh. Britney Spears tells story about a fireplace accident on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I got to hear it. I love Britney Spears. I like her even more now she's crazy.
Speaker 1: She's back on Insta, sharing a wild story of almost setting herself on fire months ago. In the video posted yesterday, britt is using a self proclaimed British accent while recounting how she usually has her security handle the fireplace due to past incidents, but took matters into her own hands six months ago. Suddenly the conservatorship is making sense, is it not? No, it is, she claimed. The fire sends to eyelash's eyebrows an even half okay, but you know, look, resulting in her current mismatched baby bangs. Despite the baby bangs may be bad, despite the pain, and Britney said she slapped ice on her face, took tyland all and went to sleep. It's unclear why she's sharing this now, but it's not her first mishap with flames, recalling her home gym fire in twenty twenty. How do you accidentally keep having problems with fire?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think she I think she might have mispronounced metha quailan all.
Speaker 1: It could be pronounced to tyland all.
Speaker 2: But she's talking to a British accent. Johnny Depp, Johnny Depp's from Owensboro, Kentucky. But somehow, you know all these freaky Friday movies. Yes, somehow, he thinks to him and Keith Richard twitch personalities because if you see an interview with him, listen much. I can't.
Speaker 1: Well, they claimed he kind of channeled Keith as a pirate.
Speaker 2: Well, I knew the first time I saw The Pirates of the Caribean. I said, sob is Keith Richards. I said, that's Keith Richards. And then about two months later I read an article where he said he did mimic Keith Richards.
Speaker 1: Of course he did. He looked like him and acted like him.
Speaker 2: But he's been stuck in character.
Speaker 1: I know, Johnny, Johnny, Hey, hey.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the barbecue in Owensborough?
Speaker 1: Ay, long as you're in there, pull Heath Ledger out of that. Come on, do some good for the neighborhood from Kentucky.
Speaker 2: And you know they love me.
Speaker 1: And now what's his face? Phoenix is doing the joker. I mean, we're just redoing the same movies over and over again.
Speaker 2: Madonna slipped into speaking of a British accent for a while to remember that.
Speaker 1: She looks like the Saw villain.
Speaker 2: Oh she does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Saw a meme the other Facebook and it's the truth that said, I've never thought of live in a world where Roseanne Barr was hotter than Madonna. Roseanne bars dropped way and it's hotter than Madonna's.
Speaker 1: Pretty low bar though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man headline colt, Hey dad.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're hotter than Quasi Moto.
Speaker 1: Thanks jeez, you're like that guy from Mask. Headline, don't have it that sorry. Colton Underwood is a new dad.
Speaker 2: Okay, I gotta find a name like.
Speaker 1: Colton Coltan Underwood, the third Esquire.
Speaker 2: He's America TV personality. I can't find any film credits.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's why the Bachelor star.
Speaker 2: Okay, get him out of here, Get him out of here. No, we don't do Bachelor's a real Housewise, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta share the name of his baby, though, Bishop Colton Brown Underwood, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: BCBU Why didn't you go with something pretentious instead?
Speaker 1: Just gonna call him big boo? Hey, big boo, Hey, big boo, big boo. Quit quit crying, said Elmer Fudd headline. Southern Charms star Ashley J.
Speaker 2: Cups is pregnant Southern Charms.
Speaker 1: They sit her under eat cereal. It's kind of boring.
Speaker 2: Acid Jacobs says she's a reporter. Oh, Southern Charm Alum, is there another one after this? We can go to one the other one.
Speaker 1: Headline Sarah Highland sued by former manager over Modern Family commission.
Speaker 2: Let's hear it.
Speaker 1: She's the older, oldest daughter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's the uhi in for derby a lot. She's the promiscuous one, right, Yeah, let's hear it.
Speaker 1: Headline. Modern Family has been off the air for over four years, but the cast is still raking in the dough from their time on the show. Sarah Highland's former manager, Richard Koeningsburg Dick Coeningsberg says he owed he's owed a cut of the money and a cut of other projects he's helped his client Land in fifteen years. Highland fired Koenigsberg back in April. She just cut Dick off, at which point she allegedly told him the Modern Family gravy train had come to a halt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, father, I thought, did you say something about lorraina Bob and I missed?
Speaker 1: I was missed that one, okay. She also informed him he would get a ten percent cut for her little Shop of Horror's gig and that would be the end of what he would earn from her. Koenigsberg maintains he's owed a lot more so he's lawyered up. No word from Sarah's camp.
Speaker 2: You know, this is surprising, and we always do this. Only fourteen million, I'd killed a half two million. Ah, Sarah Hollin's net worth fourteen million dollars, I thought me larger than that.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a large cast, so it's probably not like friends when it comes to royalties and ongoing syndication. But she's got to get a couple million a year from that, I would think.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Julie Bauman, the mom eighteen million. Eric stone Street, who I think makes this.
Speaker 1: He's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Sam Yep twenty three million.
Speaker 1: They tried to get a Cam and Mitchell show going. That would have been good, but it never happened. Yeah, how about what's his face? Al Bundy's net worth O'Neill, hang on, let's gonna be big, right, I would think.
Speaker 2: So let's see here we go ed only on networth. It's gotta be huge, probably fifty sixty five million. Now you go that dog on hunt. Yeah, that's worth it, all right? Who we have day? Try state that's right, baby, guys, try Statemen's Health dot com. Hear me out on this about one or two o'clock in the afternoon, you're starting to doze off, wishing you could take a nap, dream into that couch. When you get home from work, are you going to the couch or even worse, you're going to bed, or are you outside getting things done, hanging out with the family, the dog of the kids. Well, if you go straight to the couch, that used to be me too. As a matter of fact, I go straight to bed some nights when I got off work. It was no way to live on the weekends. I was tired of lethargic the entire time. All I wanted to do was just lay around. I got my life back twelve years ago I started testosterone therapy. I can honestly say this is one of the best things I've ever done for myself. I highly recommend that you go to Try State Men's Health. Do take that lowtiquiz. It's about ten yes or no questions. Maybe take you a minute a half tops. Then make your appointment with Try Statemen's Health. Here's how your appointment goes down. It's ninety nine dollars for the visit. Bit man, it's worth it. They give they do lab work on you. Within thirty minutes, you'll get your blood results back. You'll sit down with a licensed medical professional. They're going to explain all of your numbers, your testosterone, your PSA, the works, all your numbers right. Then then you make an educated decision if testosterone is right for you. It was for me. I'm never going back to the way I used to feel. If you choose to join, just apply that ninety nine dollars towards your plan. Guys, get filling better, Get filling the best that you can be. Do it with Try State Men's go to Try statements health dot com. Stick around More on the Way, including uh in the ten o'clock hour, we're gonna be talking with Chris Theneman and one of the Dallas Cowboys in a new movie he's got coming out for the film festival here in Louisville next week. It's all on the Way News Radio eight forty whas