Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, definitely for children of all ages. Welcome to this edition.
Speaker 2: Of Let's Get Biblical with your host, a man from the entertainment realm of over twenty years. Formally you got that right as a stand up comedian and more and now.
Speaker 1: Turned evangelist for Christ. Here he is your host, my host, our host, please KD. Thank you mister movie phone, and thank you for listening to another episode of Let's Get Biblical right here on your favorite podcasting platform, whether it's Spotify, Speaker, Apple, iTunes, and more. Thank you for listening to us in seventeen countries worldwide. And what is Let's Get Biblical? You may be thinking, maybe you're a believer, maybe you're a non believer, maybe you're an atheist. You come on in because we're about to share the Gospel in a unique way where we believe in testimony. Transparency leads to transformation. That's what we believe in here on Let's Get Biblical. With being a former stand up comedian, sometimes we can get a little silly, sometimes we can get it a little crazy, but we always keep it biblical here on the show. And thank you for joining us here in the month of October for our series called Keeping It Real. As I just said, we're keeping it real in the Bible, we kept it real in the end of Times. We are now keeping it real with fakeness in the world. Did that hit some people? Fakeness? We all put on these masks. We'll talk about that coming up. We'll call out social media, We'll call out our very own churches where we put on these masks every single day. What does the Bible say about it, what are we going to do about it? And also where will it lead us? Ultimately? Also, at the end of the show, we do have a gift for you guys. If you're a non believer, believer or atheist, stick around at the end of the show, we do have something for you. Know, it's not a Bible, but stick around and hang out with us anyway, because I'd love to say that this show is kind of like sitting down in a small group or maybe getting ready to have dinner or lunch with your friends, and we're just sharing life. That's what we're doing. Okay, I'm sharing some testimony, sharing some scriptures. I trust you you're not going to burn a that of hell because we drop a verse on you. Okay, maybe that could be at a later date. If you don't follow christ that's another story for another time. But if you guys have been following this program over the last couple of years, we thank you. We try to have a little bit of fun with this program. We do broadcast live now from time to time on TikTok at podcaster Katie, and we're going to be broadcasting live on YouTube in twenty twenty six, so make sure you go like and subscribe to our YouTube page as well. Let's get biblical with Katie, and let's do that today. I want to talk a little bit about fakeness. I want to talk about mask. We are broadcasting right now in the third week of October, and right around the owner is Halloween. Gee, do you think we plan this show a little bit? Normally we don't plan shows. I know we don't plan what I'm saying out of my mouth, I will tell you that much. It's the Holy Spirit that's invoked upon me and my personality at the same time. So be prepared, be ready, be warned. Okay, with Halloween right around the corner, our children are getting ready to go out on trick or tree. They're going out to put on masks. They're getting to be characters like the Avengers or whatever they want to be, to be something different. Well, we tend to do this in our world right now. We tend to be a little different and put on masks every single day. I've got the podcaster mask on right now. I've got the entertainer mask on right now, I've got the pastoral mask on right now. We all have masks and it's okay. But the problem is some of us get stuck behind that mask and we start to believe in what that mask is. You ever seen the movie with Jim Carrey, The Mask where he finds the mask in the water and it sucks right onto his face and it takes over his whole life, body and soul. We see this in the world today. We see it with our big name entertainers. Lady Gaga, I'm not throwing any names out there, okay, I am. If you watch the VMAs a couple weeks back, this is a woman who puts on tons of masks. I'm not going to go into saying if it's demonic or non demonic or that that's another show for another time, of course. But we are battling forces of good and evil. We are battling the flesh. We are battling spiritual battles every single day. So why wouldn't we battle masks? I want to put that out there. You probably put out a mask. You go to work, right, you put on your work mask. You're not the same person at work as you are at home with your kids. You put on the mom and dad mask, not the same person that you would be maybe in the bedroom with your significant other. If you're a mom and dad, right, you act a certain way around the people that you're supposed to be. Some people call that adapting adaptability. I call it a mask. Why can we let the light of Jesus shine in our hearts on the world. That's what we're supposed to do, right, We're supposed to be the light of the world and the salt of the earth. That's what we're supposed to be doing. This took me a long time to realize this, as being a former stand up comedian in the world of entertainment, I did it for over fifteen years. I was on the verge of maybe getting things really rolling, because they say, if you've been in the business for over twelve years, you start to see things start to happen. And I was pretty close. Okay. I was actually in the world of entertainment over fifteen years. I was in stand up comedy for twelve, so I started kind of seeing the precipice and the fruits of my labor starting to come to be. I was performing in places. I was going in and out of places, making money. I was getting a little bit of notoriety on the East Coast with bookers and agents, not as big as I probably could have been or could have gone. But that's not where the Lord wanted me to be. He didn't want me to put on that mask of a stand up comedian. I would go behind the scenes as a stand up comedian. That's the face I put on. Nobody knew who the real KD was. Could the real KD please stand up? I mean, even Eminem has an alter ego, right, Eminem. I'm not talking about the candies for some of your old heads out there older than me, by the way, Okay, Eminem is a hip hop artist whose real name is Marshall Mathers. Okay, we'll put it there. Having a little bit of fun with you today as well. But everybody does masks? How do we get rid of mask? Why do we do them? Whilst for protection, you're putting up a wall, You're putting up a face in a front to make yourself look better than you are. I'm going to be the first one to tell you that's what I did as a stand up comic. And right now you're starting to see that light burst through these masks because I'm sharing testimony with you. Testimony is one of our biggest tools as evangelists and pastors to use in our lives to show the light of Jesus. I really walked in a dark realm, dark world as a comedian and actor I did. Even on the little realm that I did it, you could see how certain people were being transformed to ways they shouldn't be transformed. I started walking with Christ while I was getting ready to kind of make a big name for myself, started working with big name artists Chris Catan, So for So and others. We'll put it that way. Try to be clever with my words right there, I apologize, but I did work with big name people and starting to get some connections, and then all of a sudden, when I started to see this dark world I was walking as a light of God. It wasn't working for me. I was still putting on the mask of a stand up comedian entertainer. But man, the light was trying to burst through that mask. Just like in the movie The Mask with Jim Carrey, there is something about his personality. He was a funny, goofy, outgoing guy, but behind the mask he could be whatever he want to be. He want to be that smooth, devonair person. Guys, we do this all the time, especially when you're out in a bar or a club and you're trying to make a name for yourself with that lady at the end of the bar. We see it all the time on social media. I'm gonna call out people on social media right now. We all do it. We all have these masks. I love watching these battles on TikTok. If you don't know what they are, it's influencers going up against each other, basically bickering and crying and complaining, trying to get you to give them money and taps and likes and so they can come out on top of the victor. Some of these women will go on and put all this makeup and there'll be people that they're not. You know that they're lights of God and children of God underneath those masks. You know it. You can see it, especially if you're a believer and you walk in the light and you have the gift of discernment, you can see that. You can see how these masks are holding these people back. Social media is killing us these days. It is social media is killing us. Yes, we broadcast on social media, but that's the light in a dark world. And you want to know how that's true. Well, if I were to go on TikTok right now, or if I were to make a podcast talking about how to make brownies nude, I bet you I would get one million hits. Not me personally, but if you put the words nude, you know, maybe twerking things of that nature, things that are of this world. If I put that into my titles or into my algorithms, I'd have a million hits. If I wanted to go on the air and say that I was going to become trans and change, I would have all these hits. But I'm not that I'm a child of God. And we need to realize that we are children of God and we need to stop faking who we truly are. You may believe that you're going to go out and be that big name superstar, that singer and entertainer, but you're going to hit a glass ceiling. Well you just will. I hit it. I know other actors, I know other singers that have done it. Because it's now time to take your path elsewhere. Still use those talents elsewhere, but take that mask off because God wants you to be the person that he created. He wants you to be that person that is that child of light. As we keep stressing, we were made in his image, not to put masks on. We weren't put masks on. Yeah, it's fun for the kids, and it's fun for Halloween, and it's fun for costume parties. Sometimes, you know, to dress up, like I said, your favorite Avengers character or whatever you like, three stooges. That is an old reference. By the way, Jim Carryer the mask you can dress up as. But in life, have you ever tried taking your mask off? Have you ever tried taking that mask off and seeing what happens? Ah, you're cringing right now, right, you're cringing right now. That means vulnerability. That means you have to be humble. You have to really be the person that I don't know about that mask, Katie. I'm really comfortable in the mask that I'm behind right now. Everybody thinks I'm this big star on YouTube and this big star on social media. I have all this big following. I used to be there. I was the one trying to strive for the numbers. I was about quantity and not quality. I'm more about the quality of friendships now online and a community that we're building. And I want to say thank you for that. Those on TikTok that follow us. We're almost to what seven hundred followers. I know that's not a lot for some of you. Guys have been on TikTok since it's been born and putting on all those those fake masks. Ooh, I said it, putting on all the fake masks in order to get those numbers. But we're about building a community of believers to have better faith for the next generation. I want you guys to be able to follow Jesus and when he returns, you're right there with him. We have to become more vulnerable and take these masks off. Society wants you to put on those fake lashes they want you to put on those fake button plants. They want you guys. I see guys now, not just calling out the women. Now, Victoria, how you doing calling you out here on the podcast in a good way? By the way, men, I'm calling you out. Okay, you now have these like men girdles, I said it? Can I say men girdles? You have men girdles? You have shirts now that are tank tops that you can put on and it sucks everything in and you look all big and huge. How do I know? How do I know? I own one? I did the same thing. I'm not gonna lie behind these masks. We have all this stuff out there to change our identities today, and no, I'm not going there. If that's where you think I was going. Okay, we could do that show for another time. Talking about changing your identity. That's taking you away from the person God meant you to be. We were made in His image, caring, loving, empathetic, humble, respectful, diligent, hard working, tough. But we've allowed the world to put these masks on us. Wherever you're walking. Wherever you're walking, your job, maybe it's a job you don't want to be at, but you put this mask on, like, Hey, I love being here every day. I gotta do what I gotta do because the bill's got to be paid, the kids have got to eat. All of a sudden, the mask starts to crumble. But once the mask crumbles, the light of God comes out, and he's right there next to you saying, I'm yours, your mine. When will you see that I've got brighter and bigger things for you to get out of that mask. I did this when I first started walking in the church. Oh, good testimony here, Katie. I started my fakeness in my walk when I started going into church. We'll talk about that when we return. Here's one of my favorite songs out there, Christian song by the way by Christian rap artists called Lacrae. When I was starting out in faith, this is one of my favorite songs. Talk about fake and I knew a lot about I knew a lot of friends in my group that were very fake. I knew fake gangsters. I knew fat, tough guys. I knew fake women who thought they were super duper people on the outside, but they're just mean and nasty on the inside. We'll talk about what type of person I was right.
Speaker 3: After this, I'm riding, riding, I'm getting it, and they ride around pretending I've been had and I've been done and I promised that its so limited and say they're riding.
Speaker 2: Who got us?
Speaker 1: They put some baby stoop college.
Speaker 3: We're trying to act like the traffics cool because we tied of hearing that divage.
Speaker 1: Shot like bags white pies of lads.
Speaker 3: I've been no dope boys since the teams the same word we meant to be y'all don't make no sense to me.
Speaker 1: Look, you pump faking it.
Speaker 3: Ain't sure you ain't killing, you ain't doing it. They had them things you say you're doing on one one six we.
Speaker 1: Stak true and ain't dope dealing. Ain't coke nippy. You're talking about mine own folk killing. We onw that.
Speaker 3: Jesus so killing so serious old realers look wild, dangry.
Speaker 1: They can't tame us.
Speaker 3: Been changed, can't change just two one sixteen.
Speaker 1: You can't shame us, live that truth.
Speaker 2: You can't blame or save body the block.
Speaker 4: Making it is so you say, thanks to buddy, not making save making money, catch.
Speaker 3: Your big check making Why this change even green on his neck like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not in press. So I just that make you guess, that make you, that make you a faith guess, that make you guess, that make you that make you a faithri guess, that make you guess, that make that make you a faith guess, that make you guess, that make and.
Speaker 3: That make you a faith He was alved, you stuffed or he was too pop See them doors caught.
Speaker 1: Him heat him with them two shots. Now he in the space singing lucky Teeve Perry. The bullets made them lean. Now I guess see food turns. He bot that big in the kid and wrapped it down. The three honded no.
Speaker 4: Matter how you put in water, still a three honey.
Speaker 1: Stop the faking and the fudging.
Speaker 2: Doll cut it all like your paper longer than the bottle by Dick, This called face.
Speaker 1: Just see him seeing the movie.
Speaker 2: Keep on thinking till you face down in.
Speaker 3: The Jacuzhiks with some killings in your room, with some real guns that don't make noance and magrastic, but they dron guns.
Speaker 1: Hein't bah blah blah. It is all you say.
Speaker 4: Thanks to buddy not making say making money, catching meg chick making while it's chain leaving.
Speaker 1: Green on his neck making. I'm not impressed. Just make you they mayn't that make.
Speaker 3: You a faith?
Speaker 1: Can st make you just that? Make you that make you a faith dren can't make you guess that make you that like you a faithre Just make you just that?
Speaker 3: Make you that make you a faith or real recognized real introduce yourself careful with that canning, boy, you might just shoot yourself. Somebody awake them, they selling them and stop taking with end them.
Speaker 4: Lying in the noose buck naked, these killers, full.
Speaker 3: Of them demons while you pretending you saw face. You ain't really no ghetto boy. Why you're faking that hard face?
Speaker 1: That just made him furious.
Speaker 3: Somebody called fishburn set his boys and a forty cow Y's the burning hell Burns how to sons sort of Father, I'm praying Lord forgive them because.
Speaker 1: They lie like in fussle. They got these eighth cradles with their eyes on a chop. I pray the little saving.
Speaker 3: We drop them can make.
Speaker 1: Him start And it is so he's saying thanks.
Speaker 4: To buddy, not like say making money cash and make shakes like why is chinlie greeno?
Speaker 1: Nick? I'm not impressed. Just that make you make you a fighter. Just that make you guess, that make you make you a fighter. Just that make you guess, that, make you get make you a fighter. Just that make you guess, that make you make you a fighter? All Right? For your old heads out there that tune into the podcast, that was hip hop for you, Okay, that was wrapped for you. Hey, we got to attract the young generation too, because that's what faking's all about. It is attacking our younger generation. It's attacking them through social media, making them into influencers that they may not become or where the Lord wants them to go. They're all stuck up in the world of the logan Pauls and more, seeing that this man can pretty much control the world through social media. But there's only one man that can ultimately control the world in your life, and that's Jesus Christ. That's why we're here today talking about masks, talking about faking. We kind of do this show once a year, and I only do it because I stumble across it. It's a time of the year where everybody is going to put their masks on for Halloween, getting prepped for Halloween. What mask are you going to use? You're going to go into that spirits warehouse where you pick up your masks. Now believers, deep believers. I know something else. Do not celebrate Halloween, and that is perfectly fine. I'm a trunk or treat type of guy. I'm also a fall fest kind of guy. I'm not about the pumpkin spice though. All right, let's just end that discussion right now. Not about pumpkin spice anything, pumpkin spice, latte, pumpkin spice, old spice, under my armpits, nothing. I am not about that. But we're in the year where masks are put on physically, but we have masks on ourselves every year. And that song right there, Fake and by Lacree breaks it down a lot. One of the favorite verses I love. He was trying to act hard and thought he was tupac until somebody rolled up and hit him with those two shots. That's not too difficult to break down for you old heads, right, Basically, he's a guy wanting to be a gangster, but he's not hanging out. He stepped on the wrong shoes and guess what his life was taken. You know, got a guy who thinks he was scarface, but he's still pushing a three hundred. He thinks it's a Cadillac, but it's a three hundred. You know, we all think, hey, I'm going to jump in a Volkswagen Jetta. That's a Porsche. No, it's a Volkswagen Jetta. You know, We're grow up in a world where the haves and the have nots, and we see the people that have a lot, and we want to achieve to be that when we don't have Christ in our life. We want to be the star on the screen. We want to be the Sabrina Carpenter, we want to be the Lady Gaga, and we want to be the Will Smith. Notice I didn't say Chris Rock. I said Will Smith. All right, okay, but I'd rather be Chris Rock. Why. He's a humble dude, and the way he took it, he could have easily swung back. He could have easily had his boys jump Will afterwards. He's humble. He's humble. But we put these masks on, and isn't he get tiring? It's tiring to put these masks on, guys. I don't even like to do it now. Sometimes you do have to adapt in an environment that you're in, so you act a certain way, but that shouldn't have you break out the light of Jesus, especially if you're just walking in faith. I get it myself when I walk into a room now, I try to deliver Jesus the most that I can. You know, I can walk into a restaurant, whether I say the words God bless, whether I say have a great day, that Jesus loves you. These are things I never would have said behind masks, because why the world doesn't want you to say these things. The world doesn't want you to say the name of Jesus. But when you say it out loud, that's when people tremble and lives are transformed. Jesus, it's the most powerful name in the world. So why hide behind a mask when you can speak the name of Jesus and bring the light out in somebody else's life. It's hard, though, right, It's hard because we have these circles, We have these social circles, especially our young kids today. We have these social circles where no, you know, she's wearing those cool shoes, and he's wearing that cool hat, and I know that hat costs fifty dollars and that the shoes cost three hundred mom, Dad, Can I get it. I grew up in that world. I grew up in that world. I was that kid. I didn't grow up in the church. I did not grow up in the church. My kids are growing up in the church, though completely different children, very humble children at times. Let's be honest. I have an eight year old. Sometimes it's not that humble. He doesn't understand sometimes when the bank accounts a little low. But it's okay. We share love with him and spend time with our children, and that's what we do. We influence our kids' lives. We influence it with the light of Jesus. I said the word light a lot today. I say the word light because the mask covers it all up. I don't want you, guys to cover up your faces no more. I want you to cover up what your world truly is. Let it shine. You ever, think if you show your broken side, that somebody might be listening and want to help you get back together again. Think about that. You may be broken inside, but there might be somebody. If you let your guard down, take your mask off, somebody is ready to put you back together again. That person's Jesus. He's waiting for you. He's calling for you. He's always like knocking. Sometimes the knock is really light, it's really light. Then it gets louder and he's like, hi, McFly. Let me in one of our favorite phrases around here. I had to shed this humility pretty quick. And if you can shed that's ego. I mean, if you can shed that ego pretty quick, humility sets in. And when humility sets in, that mask will come off. I'm at that point in my life. Yes, I may be an older guy, I may be one with knowledge and white hairs of wisdom in my face. But here's the thing. Sometimes I get caught up in masks because the world wants us behind one. Why do you think that is? That's because the opposition knows what's in you. The opposition knows what's in you. So what does the Bible say about masks, Well, it says masks about religious masks, like people who put on fake masks at church. There's a lot of people that do it. You see it every week. I'm blessed and highly favored. Hey, how you doing. I'm fantastic. Man, just got a new car. I've been working.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: The Lord is great. While he's trying to pay for that car. That's nine hundred dollars a month. But he doesn't make that much money and he's slowly dying. Inside church people do it too, Followers of Christ do it daily. But if we obey and follow the Lord, the patterns of this world will change. It just will happen. Saw a great picture on TikTok on somebody's lives, so shout out to them. They put a picture up. There is a red line. It looks like lava that people are walking along this lava river, and there's a lot of them in overhead it says people who follow God. Then on the other side there's maybe about ten people in blue following like a blue river, And these are the people who obey God. Do you follow or obey God? Maybe you don't do either. Right now, when you're hanging on to that rock to climb up to get to that position, this is your moment. This is your moment right now. This is you climbing up that rock. The Bible doesn't say much about masks spiritually, however, there is a couple good versus about shame, regret, denial, and the Book of Romans pretty much kind of sums it up. Chapter nine, verse thirty three says some things, and so does Romans eight one. Let's read a little bit. So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to the Christ Jesus. Then it goes on saying in chapter nine, verse thirty three, whoever believes in him will not be put to shame. The reason why I said these verses here is because shame is a form of mask. We're a shamed to be the person that the Lord has made us, or God has made us to be, and where the Lord is trying to lead us. We're ashamed of the world that we are in. We want to be like those people over there. We want to be like that person right there. But when you become the person that God meant you to be, your world is set on fire, not just for yourself, not just for others, but for the Lord, which is an amazing feeling. Again, Romans eight one says, so now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Jesus Christ. You shall not be condemned, You shall not feel shame. You shouldn't feel like you have to keep up with the Joneses. Rest your laurels today. On Romans eight one, if there's anything you take out of this program today Romans eight one, Romans eight one, and for us broadcasting on at podcaster Katie on TikTok. Right now, we'll put those verses in the chat with our after show. So now there is no condemnation for those who belong in Christ Jesus. This is how I feel, ever since turning my life over to the Lord. I don't care what people think. I don't when I was a stand up comic, I cared about everything anybody thought because I didn't want to upset anybody. I didn't want to do this. I didn't want to do that because I wanted to keep the numbers and keep the fans. I don't care about that no more. I care about the one that may be watching, the one that may be listening, the one that needs to hear it, that may be you today Romans eight one. So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Jesus, don't. I don't feel any condemnation. I don't need to act a certain way. Even when you're new in church, sometimes you'll put on that mask. Right, I've done this before too. I'll call out church people. Maybe you go into that new small group where you're learning about a section of the Bible, say the Book of Romans. So you'll read a little bit on Romans. You'll just kind of cliff note version it. You'll break it down just so you know enough, and you'll put that mask on and you'll be the first one to say, yeah, I know Romans nine thirty three. Hey, Romans this and this says that. So you look like you're somebody in front of these people. I've done that quick testimony when I was a stand up comic and I was just coming to Christ and I found a really good church. It's called Thrive Church in Chesterfield, Virginia. Big shout out to you guys. Pastor Kevin Bordeaux and Pastor Mark Thomas. I love them to this day. There are my brother's in Christ and they knew me. They knew me, and I was always the one that was like, hey, yeah, I've got a couple shows this week. I can't wait to go do them. God is great, God is blessing me. Man. I'm going out on the road. I'm going out for two weeks. I'm heading to California. But I didn't realize I'm being separated from my family. I'm being thrown into a different life, and that's not what God wants. See, the devil wants to divide, corrupt, conquer, that's what he was doing. But my brothers in Christ didn't want to say that to me. They would just give me the look like a big brother would like that's good. Okay, Oh so you're now following the Lord. Oh okay, that's what the look looked like. But I was putting this mask on, like, Hey, I'm this big time comedian coming to your church. But I wasn't. Eventually, when I dropped that ego in humility came through. It's the person I am today, trying to chef the light of Jesus and really living on Romans eight one right there. But what does the Bible say about our God is a gape love toward us. We shared this on a live on our TikTok as. We're doing something called the thirty Day Spiritual boot Camp, and we were reading in one of our boot camps. We were talking about how great God's love is for us. See, we're worrying about the world. We're worrying about what mass to put on, what dress to put on, what outfit to put on, what career to put on? You know, how much money do we put in our bank account? We worry about that because we want the love of people. I'm a guy of affirmation. I like affirmation. I'm like when my wife says, hey, you did a great job today, house looks great, Hey, dinner was good. Hey, you're being a really good leader. I want to take that back for a bit. I was trying to get her affirmation on the things of this world. I was miserable. Now that she gives me affirmation, Hey, you're being a great spiritual leader in this home. You're just a completely changed person. You're the husband that I always wanted. That affirmation is also affirmation from the Lord being given to her to give to me through grace, because he knows the relationship I have with my wife. I'm an affirmation guy, right, So why don't we go after the affirmation and the love of the Lord. Lamentations Chapter three, verse twenty two through twenty three says this, the steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never come to an end. They are new every morning. Great is your faithfulness. We hear that in a lot of Christian songs, let's read that again. Instead of chasing the masks of this world and the love and the affirmation of others social media, calling you out, going on social media, trying to get those clicks, trying to do this, Oh please watch me today, please do this. And then I don't do that to try to get millions of viewers or followers. I do it for the one that needs to hear the Lord's word that moment. That's why I do it. But you've got these other people battle me. I'm better than you. I watch this one person on TikTok the other day, and that's the great thing about this podcast. By the way, I'm all over the place. If this is your first time joining. I watched a person the other day. I was supporting a friend, sent them like a rose or something in their chat and their live and then the other person comes on. They're like, oh, these are broke boys. You ain't gonna do that again. Uh, why don't you send a galaxy? Why don't you send this, Why don't you send that money? Prostitution? I said it, it's prostitution. You're selling yourselves. You're selling yourselves for the waves of the world, and you put on a mask, and behind closed doors, you're probably miserable and you're hurting. Your bank account may be full, but your faith and your spirit is low. I would rather be rich in favor in faith than have richness in life when it comes to bank and money. Is it nice to pay the bills? Absolutely? Is it nice to have a little extra wonderful Thank you Jesus for that. And if he wants to give us more, he will give us more if we can handle it. The crazy thing is, I'm tired of seeing people on social media, especially TikTok. TikTok right now is absolutely deplorable watching these battles and these young women who you could see that are they're better than that. The light of Jesus is in them. The light of Jesus is in you. But instead you want affirmation from the people that are trying to watch you. Oh, I'm in the top five, I got more million people watching me now. Yeah, I'm the next Logan Paul, I'm the next so and so. But they're so broken faith. And that's what I say in the chat, I said, I'm not broken faith. That's all that matters. Jesus will provide for me. Jehovah Jirah, you are enough. They didn't say anything when you say the name of Jesus. Wow. Amazing Lamentations Chapter three, verse twenty two through twenty three go after the affirmation of God. The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercies never end. They are new every morning. You ever get a fight with your wife or your significant other friend and you go to bed angry. In the next morning, they wake up, they're a different person at times, and you're like, whoa, how that happened? The Lord does this every day for us. We sin and fall short of the glory of God, and He wakes up every morning going, I love you. Come here, arms wide open, a gape love. They are new every morning, and great is your faithfulness? How fantastic is that? That is just wonderful. And we've gone a little bit longer here today on the show, you get a little bonus episode because here next week on the show, the last week of October, we are going to take a break. We'll be back in the month of November and we're going to start our thirty day spiritual boot camp with you guys. Every day during the week, we are going to be having a spiritual boot Camp. We're going to be reading from that book, Thirty Day Spiritual boot Camp by the Graham's Franklin and Billy Graham. It's great book. Right now, if you want to get ahead of the game, you can follow us on at podcaster Katie on TikTok. We'll be doing videos over there and more. But I said we have something for you. Didn't I had something for you? I'd something for our listeners. Right Maybe you're a non believer, maybe you're someone battling with faith. Maybe you're on the verge too sure, maybe you're an atheist and you actually stuck around for thirty seven minutes of this program. Well, right now, at the end of the show, we always like to give our listeners a little something. And it's not from us here let's get biblical with Katie, but it is from the Lord. Stop with the masks, take these masks off, allow the light of the Lord to shine from within you to the rest of the world. He's waiting on you, he's calling you, and this may be that moment right now. For those of you that may be watching on TikTok, for those of you that may be listening on the podcast here on the other end. If you have not turned your life over to Christ, this may be that calling right now. We ask for you to go into a safe place. If you're driving and listening to those please do not go into prayer. We don't need you to close your eyes and meet the Lord a little too soon, if you know what I mean. We want you to just go find some quiet space, because He says, come to me in prayer, in quiet times, and he will himself to you. He will. He does it to me all the time. Call me cuckoo, cuckoo for Christ. That's what I'll say instead of cocoa puffs. But at this moment, I want to pray with you. You just say these words. There's nothing crazy about it, there's nothing magical about it. But just close your eyes for a moment, take a deep breath, open up your hands, don't worry nothing. It's crazy as gonna happen, But maybe it will. I know it will, because Christ is calling for you right now. Just repeat after me, Dear God, I'm a sinner. I sin daily, and I fall short of the glory of God. I'm tired of being a sinner. I'm tired of leading a life that the world wants me to lead. Dear Lord, wash me of my ends. I believe you were born, you had died, and you raised again on the third day for your victory and mine. Dear Lord, allow me to turn over my life to you and follow you until the end of my days. Make my crooked path straight. Dear Lord, wash me clean, make me born again. Thank you Jesus, I love you, and amen for those of you that repeated that prayer. Welcome You're a part of the family. Now congratulations. Where do you start, well, I always like to say to the Book of Proverbs. It's pretty easy place to start with the Bible. Just think of them as little fortune cookies without the winning lottery numbers. Read that every day there's thirty one chapters for third one or thirty days, usually in a month. Read the books, the Synoptic Gospels. They call them of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. These are the guys that knew Jesus, that walked with Jesus, the ones that really studied Jesus. Go ahead and move into the Book of Acts and see how the Word is continuing to move today in this world. For Jesus. Learn about our brother. Paul wrote over a third of the New Testament. Read through revelation and realize that he's returning. We used to tell you, don't read it. It's a little scary at first, but pray daily over your readings, come to him in quiet times, and your relationship will be built relationship, not a religion. Something we'd be leaeve in here on the show. Thank you guys for watching, Thank you guys for listening. For those of you on TikTok right now, we will have an after show around for those of you on the podcast land start to fade it out a little bit, but increase that light in your life. We love you, guys. We'll see you on the flip side. Big month of November coming, big changes in twenty twenty six testimonies, people doing great things for the Lord. We will have all that here on. Let's get biblical. We have been blessed to walk in the light of the Lord, and we are blessed to have you with us. God bless y'all. Take care