Speaker 1: Oh, bed of Frere, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan Jacob.
Speaker 2: And tonight is Live Night, Baby, and we got a couple of awesome topics that we're going to be getting into tonight. Jacob, I don't know if you know this. Today happens to be December third. Yeah, okay, as of time of recording, today happens to be December third. You know what was supposed to happen on December third?
Speaker 3: An apocalypse?
Speaker 2: An alien invasion.
Speaker 3: Body was supposed to die? Which thing?
Speaker 2: An alien invasion?
Speaker 4: My good man, we were supposed to have an invasion today.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, what ancient civilization's calendar was this on? I missed it.
Speaker 2: It was actually a person who deems themselves a futurist, like looking through computer code and programming and shit, no, no, no, I don't we don't know him.
Speaker 3: Oh I'm gonna say, please tell me it was your boy Neil de Grass or your boy old Ben Carson, Like, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, Neil de Grasses. He doesn't even believe in aliens. I don't think really pretty sure.
Speaker 3: With all his shit about the universe, I thought he actually I'm believed in some sort of extraterrestrial life. I really haven't like delved into his literature, but all.
Speaker 2: Right, he said that he's not seen any good enough evidence to be able to push him in that direction.
Speaker 3: How fat Neil deGrasse Tyson doesn't believe in life outside of our planet. Now, maybe life fascinating.
Speaker 2: Maybe life such as like algae and shit like that, but not like, you know, sentient life like you know, the gray aliens and shit.
Speaker 3: What a strange fleck.
Speaker 2: Probably because he is an alien, he's trying to, you know, cover it all up personally that that makes more sense to me.
Speaker 3: I mean, but okay, so so give me the rundown here. You know, I'm not on the TikTok's fears of anything. So we were supposed to have an alien invasion today? What was it supposed to look like? Do we have any reports from the field of anybody who saw some wild ass shit today? And I'm not trying to be funny, like I don't know. Well, it's still not over.
Speaker 2: Let's actually get to the article here. And this was across many of different articles like big even mainstream articles like MSNBC and CNN and all that shit was reporting on it too, which I guess kind of lends a little credience to it being fake and possibly gay us. But this, it is interesting, Like it's an very interesting like rabbit hole to dive into, Like even if it's not real or whatever, like there's still like certain aspects of it. You're like, wait a second, this is a little too coincidental. So I guess I can just start reading here. But this is off the website called distractified dot com and it was actually published today as a matter of fact, And it says, how is the December third alien invasion theory connected to Joe Rogan interviewing Trump?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 3: Bro what?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Yeah? It was like a prophecy kind of shit.
Speaker 3: I love this.
Speaker 2: It says. Conspiracy theories are a dime a dozen on the Internet. They range from the class sick moon landing was faked theories to more contemporary ones about elite cabal running Hollywood led by Beyonce and other stars. Yet every now and then, I would actually say every time and every time, but anyway, every now and then a new theory throws the Internet for a loop and people get sucked in. Such is the case for the so called December third alien invasion theory running rampant on TikTok. This particular theory hinged on a podcast interview between Joe Rogan and former President elect Donald Trump. Here's a summary of the theory and why people are going bananas about it. So it's not just a bullshit thing, you know what I mean, Like, there are people who are legit like kind of you know.
Speaker 3: Uh, I mean question again that podcast. I watched that interview. I'm trying to see where they like immediately thought December third was an alien like Okay, I'm listening, I'm.
Speaker 2: Here, all right, We're gonna get there. So it says Donald Trump is at the heart of a multitude of conspiracy theories and has been since, uh since long before he took to the political arena. Yet now he can add another unusual theory to his collected list. His appearance on a podcast is supposed to spark an alien invasion and yes, we'll back it up with a we'll back it up a little bit and explain it all started with a man named Cliff High. High. Okay, I feel like I want to be high for this conversation.
Speaker 3: But I mean, look, dude, wait, yo, Hey, how come Joe Rogan didn't offer your boy Donnie tia Jy he offered Elon.
Speaker 2: It was probably like there was probably terms going into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, Trump wouldn't have accepted he was trying to anyway, don't question it, says So this.
Speaker 2: Guy Cliff is a computer scientist, linguist, and self self proclaimed futurist. He has created a program he calls web Bot, which he says makes predictions about the future by constantly scanning the Internet and monitoring inner chatter about our including articles, blogs, forums, and more. He says that as back as as far as two thousand and nine, his computer model was picking up on a major event in twenty twenty four that would be preceded by what he calls a temporal trigger, which is a set event in time that triggers a major outcome back in two thousand and nine. What the model picked up, he says, didn't make sense because podcasts didn't exist yet, didn't they didn't Is that one they first started?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: What year is he saying two thousand and nine? Isn't that like around the time that Rogan.
Speaker 3: Started this show they had podcasts then?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what year it was around there though, But anyway, it says. He says it didn't make sense because podcasts didn't exist yet. Now, however, he was able to identify that a podcast interview between Joe Rogan and Donald Trump would be a temporal trigger. And what would that? What would the trigger proceede? An alien invasion, a big one with fighter jets eventually squaring off against UFO the sky the date he predicted. The date he predicted the event to occur was exactly thirty nine days after the triggering interview, which makes the date December third, twenty twenty four. As expected. TikTok is going bananas for the December third theory. The computer program has existed since nineteen ninety seven, and its reliability has not been proven. Even Cliff himself has suggested that he can't ensure these events will happen. The series of events is also somewhat vague after the initial confrontation between aliens and humans. This means that aliens could appear in a hidden way on December third, and the sky high melee might not materialize for an unknown amount of time, years or even centuries. Oh that's kind of a cop out, I think. I mean damn, so it says, perhaps you're starting to see the problem with the predictions. They're desperately on specific, unproven, and easy to retroactively adjust to fit events in hindsight. Of course, this hasn't stopped the Internet from enjoying the ride. In one video summarizing the theory, a TikTok user says that she has the invasion written down on her calendar for real.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 2: In the comments, people are cracking jokes with the kind of fatalism only post twenty twenty humans can appreciate. One user wrote, so do I pay'm my December bills? Another person said hot take, but team Aliens hashtag, and another user mused, will this affects Spotify rapped coming out?
Speaker 3: No, but on some very real levels, we've said that before, if zombies were to happen, you know, there would be some dumbasses with like signs saying that zombies have rights.
Speaker 6: To and shit.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, invasion happened, there will be people lining up asking how much for their membership?
Speaker 2: Right right? I'm trying to find the part of this futurist all right, So let's oh Nick.
Speaker 3: And go ahead Aliens, Nick, not the good ones.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'll you finished, and then then I'll.
Speaker 2: Go okay, okay, cool. So this is where it starts getting into the actual the futurist Cliff High and let's see what he has to say. How he's breaking it down. Maybe he can make it sound more realistic. I guess to go talking.
Speaker 8: About this, the interview will take place and therefore will have it as a temporal marker itself, and so that sets going a sort of a timer. Bear in mind what I was telling you about how we get these times right. It's software adding up all of this shit based on all these words, and we can we're constantly wrong to some great degree, and it varies based on the size of this set, the amount of processing it takes in YadA, YadA, YadA. So it's not it's not like any kind of guaranteed date or anything, right. It is just I am alluding to the possibility that there's a short period of time between the you know, barely over a month between the temporal marker and the visible contention that will appear in the skies, that from the descriptors we had back in two thousand and nine will go to the idea of UFO versus UFO and UFO versus jets. Okay, so like a sort of very complex kind of Independence Day kind of shit, right, nobody will know who the hell is doing what with whom?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 8: Okay, so you think that's unlikely and so on, as do I.
Speaker 9: All.
Speaker 8: This shit's always unlikely until it happens, you know, possible, not probable, right.
Speaker 3: So clearly he's saying that this is you know, even himself, right, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So very interesting. Nonetheless, that a computer program would come up with those dates, right like that is that's pretty cool that that's what's going on. That being said, it was gathering information from two thousand and nine and onward. So, but it's interesting that the rigger point was Donald Trump going onto a podcast or I guess the world's biggest podcast that it didn't exactly specify.
Speaker 3: I guess I feel to see how that would be the trigger. But I'm sure it's like some extra convoluted Mandela effect or butterfly effect type shit.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say. Yeah, it's got to be like some kind of butterfly thing. And you know they have you know, they for anybody that just well, not just but a few months ago whenever Deadpool versus Wolverine came out or Deadpool and Wolverine. Oh really, it's it's really good and it's on Disney though, But there were uh what was the term that there were like anchor beings to every timeline and if if one anchor being dies, then essentially you know that planet will soon cease to exist. And by soon it could mean a thousand years, five thousand years, seven thousand years, whatever. But anyway, I don't want to, you know, blow the cover on that. But Nicholas, your thoughts on on this temporal trigger warning.
Speaker 7: The only thing that I can, I guess, get down with is maybe as far as like the collective consciousness going like Trump being on the biggest podcast in the world talking about you know, extra treasturals in the way that he did and whatnot, can probably affect the collective mind to be like ready for more things to happen, if that makes sense, because they're like monitoring essentially how ready we are for certain things, certain disclosure and whatnot. But the idea of an alien battle or something like that is just not something. Honestly, I'm gonna be real matter of fact about it, that is not something that's going to happen, any kind of invasion or any negative extraterrestrial combat if you will, but.
Speaker 2: Maybe not, maybe not like a real alien invasion. I mean they've been staging this plot and kind of laying down the frameworks of eventually there will be some kind of alien invasion. That's how they're going to really spark the whole New World Order and the One World religion and all that.
Speaker 7: Right, that's the real syop in itself actually going on right now. The syop is the threat of Project Project Blue Beam actually happening and it not and to make you deny what you're actually seeing, which is the reality. So the real siop is that you are thinking that they are going to do the siout Now does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Okay? So that way, whenever you do look up in the sky and some real shit is actually going down, you're just gonna be like, ah, that's just some Blue Beam. I'm not going to fall for that, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's like a reverse siop essentially. I mean it just if you think of the implications of what it would take to like actually go forward with the fake alien invasion, how does it end like people in masks for sending the aliens or like, I mean, what what is the reality of that? The only thing that I could even begin to think of is some sort of alien reproductive production vehicle, something they were reverse engineered attacking like a navy ship in the middle of the ocean, like the Gulf of Tonkin, And they say, uh, they they did that, and they only they said, like the aliens did that or something like that, and they the only thing that you're gonna see that's gonna be fake will be something that is media based or like computer generated. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I actually believe that all of these, all these and this is just my own opinion. I'm not saying that it's absolutely right or wrong. It's just how I look at the world. I believe that all of the like the physical like metal crafts that may be dropping or that some people may see in the sky that actually look like physical metal crafts, I think that that is some breakaway civilization kind of technology that they're using to scare the people. Because if you can mutilate cattle, or if you can abduct people and put the fear of God in front of them and shit like that, then I think that that's what you're going to do, because ultimately, the government and basically the world iss just be real right here. They feed off of people's fear. That's how they keep us in line. And so if you can put the fear nugget into people's minds and say, well, look you got to follow our guidelines or else, no telling what probe is going to be going up what hole.
Speaker 3: But that only works to certain people, right Like keep this and that's the thing too, this whole project Bluebean thing or a physical et thing, just saying if like that was to just take place in Florida, that's not gonna go well for anybody because like, let's remember, Florida man was out there firing shotguns into the hurricane as it is making landfall. Okay, I'm just saying that's what the Florida man's got going on. I'm not saying this a detract, but I mean take that to whatever scale you want for wherever and on the planet. If this entity or interdimensional being or whatever makes itself known to us, just any old fucking place you know that might be a trailer park like that may not be the best spot for him to just come on down. Like, it's not gonna be in the middle of DC. It's not gonna be in the middle of Times Square. It's very possible it's in some dude's backyard or some who knows who knows, But uh, I don't know. If the Project Bluebeam was to happen off of Florida's area, I personally don't think people in Florida would run scared. I think they would kind of start playing the Final Countdown on every speaker in the state as a collective, and just like this would be their destiny to fight whatever the hell's in the sky.
Speaker 2: I could be wrong, but also like that depends on what it is you're actually seeing, Like, are you actually like what are you seeing? Are you seeing a little floating disc? Are you seeing a giant fleet of UFOs? Are you seeing like some weird luminescent shit that's going on around outside of the vehicles and you don't know exactly what that light is gonna do to you and it's really putting the fear of God. Maybe it sprinkles some kind of I don't know, alien fucking space dust that causes everybody to freak the fuck out. I don't know, we don't know.
Speaker 3: I know that Florida Man was shooting live rounds at a hurricane because science tells me if you shoot the hurricane enough, it turns away. I gotta say that, even argue with you, I like where your head's.
Speaker 2: At, Florida Man, Jacob, I must say this. We talk a lot about Florida Man. I think that you have earned the title of Louisiana man at this point. I think that you have earned You are one of the most Louisiana motherfuckers I've ever talked to.
Speaker 3: Oh, no, dude, I am so g rated. My brother has way higher of acclaim to Louisiana man then I think I will ever come close to. And he's tame compared to his friend group. Like, no, dude, you want to meet some real ones. I could take you on some rides.
Speaker 2: Dude, Well, let's have a shout out here from the Georgia Man, otherwise known as the Spirit Animal.
Speaker 5: What to do?
Speaker 2: Samuel?
Speaker 10: Well, so people, Oh, I'm just gonna say he talked about Florida Man trying to shoot the damn Manians.
Speaker 3: I could think was, yeah, well, Jacob, you would try to.
Speaker 9: If it was a webtile, you try to sat it in a like you try to sat it in season and see if you get good at like a gator. So I don't want to hear.
Speaker 2: It Jacob trying, Jacob a trying. Fuck it, let's just be real, dude, Like that's probably the most realistic.
Speaker 3: Trying to make some weird anti spiritual Kymrabian. However, I would be curious how it tasted grilled. First off, is it sentient? Because that I draw the line at sentience, you know what I mean? If it's not sentient, it's like their version of a space cow. Yeah, I'm curious what the bitch taste like marinated?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, just like thinking about it, I feel like, you know, if nephilum are a real thing and the fallen angels are a real thing, I feel like the next time that there is some kind of fallen angels or some kind of nephilom that are coming down to mating with like Earth people kind of thing, I feel like the men would be a lot easier to seduce than the women.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: You remember when Area fifty one was stormed because the Internet wanted to go and clap alien cheeks? Oh yeah, you remember that?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah?
Speaker 3: I'm saying I would do something. No, I would not. I'm a much calmer human being than the Internet just droves of people with the meme lore wanting to clap some alien cheeks that somebody will fuck it?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: Is it cheating? If it's intergalactic sex?
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to validate that question with a response.
Speaker 2: Like just wondering, like if you actually, let's say you're a married gentleman and you.
Speaker 3: I just I don't even know how to like, Yeah, I see what you're saying. I see your point.
Speaker 2: I mean you're talking about inner dimensional like you know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Maybe if you cheat in their dream then it's still wrong for you, So I would say, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're looking at this from our perspective. Think about that reverse roles. Would she think it's cheaty, yup? Whatever? The next few words are about to be yes. The answer is yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My wife, big shout out. She's listening. She had a dream last week that me and her mom were fooling around, and I said, that's interesting. I'm just gonna leave that as it is. I'm just honey badger. The honey badger don't give a shit. What it do? My dude? Yeah, you gotta there, you go.
Speaker 11: Yeah, bet Hey, I hate to be the one to be the be the guy to say it, but hey, it was some alien bitches come down with three titties and full asses.
Speaker 6: I'm fucking I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I know somebody's gotta do it. You know the research is out there.
Speaker 11: I'm I'm hey, you've seen species that's supposed to been me.
Speaker 6: I was supposed to get the space clap dah.
Speaker 3: Yeah wait mane you're a marine though, ain't you? Yep, I recognize a breed of mine. And you're as nasty as I. What's that? Who had to MC?
Speaker 6: Dog killing? Man? Chilling? Chilling?
Speaker 11: So I got my fast hoodie on. I was in the fake cash Field team in my last three years.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask you you you came on the last live. I didn't get a chance to ask you about your MS where you were stationed?
Speaker 6: But yeah, yeah, I was twenty one.
Speaker 3: Damn okay, fuck it, it's the way where were you primarily stationed?
Speaker 11: Pilton all four? No, I was there my lap seven years. Yeah, my last three I went.
Speaker 3: To uh fast Oh damn oh yeah, you got out at ten yep, medical returner. That was your term, dude, that was my term.
Speaker 6: Man, it was ten ten to one.
Speaker 11: I was in for ten years, got past one, passed with staff, so no, I was twelve twelve and two twelve years and two passes out the cut off for two thousand and six.
Speaker 3: Ah, got you?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 3: Maybe like that? So yeah, I'm with you, though, somebody's gonna fuck it. Somebody's gonna fuck the alien. I'm sure of it, unless it's gonna be like anally probing the humans, which is equally possible. But again, this is only a certain type of alien, not the good noble pleadan types that Nick Nick be speaking with.
Speaker 2: I mean, is it the anal probing that hits the male g spot every time? Or is it one that's like aggressively not really knowing what they're doing?
Speaker 3: Yo? What if that's what the anal probing bits all about. They just need human seed and there's one way to force milk it from human males. And they've known it for forever. It's not even been about trying to see what our intestines are about. They've just been wanting to calm dude.
Speaker 2: Force milk it. What a term I mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know a more apt way to verbalize that. I'm sorry if that's a bit crude everybody, as we're talking about, you know, alien sex.
Speaker 2: But you know, Nicholas, would you be open to being forced milk? Is that what your hand was raised for?
Speaker 7: Jesus fuck No man.
Speaker 3: To any of the good cult members listening for the first time to this program, listen, this is not what we usually talk about. But I mean, we're here now, We're all here.
Speaker 7: I draw the lineup, boofing, I love it.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 7: What I was gonna say is that the when it comes to like extraterrestrial life, I think like the actual biggest conspiracy of it all is just hiding the fact that they exist, particularly the benevolent ones and everything like. That's why it's the most like classified thing that there is when it like it's higher than nuclear weapons and all these things. And it's not just in our day and age. I would say even going back, like the elite and even the negatively aligned entities have manipulated things to hide the fact that those beings exist to begin with. And I think a lot of those things have been covered up by like, for instance, the idea of the Nephlum themselves are to cover up the fact that there are other beings from other worlds that came here just just knowing that, and it was framed in a way that it's like, oh, it's the angels and that's where they came from. But the reality is that there was these giants that were here that were just another extraterrestrial race, that they were just that. And if you frame it as they're the only way that they exist is because of you know, the breeding of the men and the women with the angelic beings, and then all of a sudden, you don't even think about there being you know, life outside of Earth. Then it's then it becomes this spiritual thing. Does that make sense? That's okay, an other way to cover it up.
Speaker 2: So I want to get real weird here. And you know, we've we've talked about Nephelum actually quite a bit here in the last like two weeks, just having guests on the show that are real big into understanding, you know, the Bible and certain hidden stories within there. And what exactly are they talking about they're talking about giants? Are they talking about fallen angels and fallen angel technology and stuff like that, you know, if you if you really think about it, and I know that this is a very you know, kind of like divisive topic depending on where what side you are. And I'm not even gonna say that I have a side. I'm just speculating at this point. But whenever we talk about how a lot of the Bible was translated and how the original words in the Bible was basically talking about elohem, right, and eloheem could sometimes be seen as a plural kind of thing. And as a matter of fact, that just did a little research and it says in the Hebrew Bible the term elohem is sometimes used to refer to angels. So if there were part of let's just say that elohem is a collective group of what makes up God just hypothetically here, and some of those lohem creator gods, whatever you want to call them, disagreed with two thirds of the other angels. I don't know, does that kind of make you look at the story in a little bit different of a manner like at all?
Speaker 7: First off, not really if you read it in that tent. So I actually did chat GBT the other day and I looked it up, and the fact that Elohem is plural, and it has plural like things attached to it. I mean, there's a lot of evidence to suggest that it should be plural. And if it is, if you read the Bible that way, it changes the whole story. It changed, it makes the story more almost almost exactly like the Sumerian stuff, where these all of these other powerful ones that translates to that really more literally is powerful ones, right, And if you take all the spots where it says Eloheim, which is like two hundred or two thousand something times, instead of just God, it becomes the story of all of these lohem that are competing with other factions, essentially against each other. But what I did with Chad GBT is I asked it if if there was any other instance in the Bible where there is a word that could be seen as plural or not that's used with the same kind of the connotations that follow it. The I think it's we are the pronouns and all the other things like we and us and all the other factors that would give it credence to it being plural. Right, is there any other scenario where a word is used incorrectly essentially like and there's that's the only one.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, eloheem is the only one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's the only one where there's this there's a scenario where it's plural like that, but you have to make the assumption that it's not. Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Isn't that interesting though?
Speaker 3: That Like people are still you're saying, that's the only word in the Hebrew language that could be plural and singular. It depends on context.
Speaker 7: It's the it's the only one if you like that has a plural meaning to it, that like I'd have to pull it up. But basically I asked, is there any other word that it's that's being used, if it was, if it was one or the other, that that's done in that same way, Like if we assumed that it is plural and it's being used incorrectly, like it's it's it's being assumed that it's not all the way through, but it does have a plural use, right, But there's.
Speaker 3: More than one angel, so like elohem being plural would make sense.
Speaker 7: Right, But like in the Bible, it's it's eloheem is technically not referred to as angel. Eloheem is always.
Speaker 2: God depending on the context of it. But even like in the some of the older Bible. In some of the older Bibles, it says in the beginning, Elohem created this and created that which is.
Speaker 7: Really straight us make man in our image. All of those are you know why plurality? And I was asking, is there any other words? I said, assuming that it is plural and the way that it's used, but that it's not, is there any other words that follow that same like backwards logic essentially? And it said that there wasn't. The way that I worded it. It understood what I was getting at, and it said that there was nothing else that that followed those parameters, which I found interesting.
Speaker 2: Now, Jacob, whenever you hear that whole we and possibly Eloheim could be plural hypothetically here, I mean, what goes through your mind whenever you hear something like that, say we are you just instantly assuming it's the Trinity, like it's the Father, the Holy Spirit, and the Son that maybe it could be, you know, interpreted that way.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to be that guy, okay, but it really depends on which section you're talking about, Like when you're talking about in the beginning, when it says let us meaning plurality in that time, it was understood that we were talking about the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit being those. Now I'm not using the term trinity because that's not a term used in the Bible either, but those are the three that, at least in my understanding of it, would be the plurality that was being discussed. Now, He did create the angels, he created the angelic realm. But when it talks about using elohem to refer to God, you also have to understand how many ways they refer to God. Okay, Yahweh was one of them. Staff of Aaron was another one, the Shepherd was another one, Jez this was. They referred all these different ways of referring to the same entity, the son of the entity. The multiple plays, like I get it. Is it possible that somewhere in the translation they use the term that was swapped to eloheen and then was later translate. I could see that possibly be in that case as well. But I understand eloheem to be as far as it depends, again context, to be of the spiritual side of things, on the positive side of things, not on the negative or satanic side. I think that's pretty much well understood. Yeah, he's heard the biblical translations.
Speaker 2: You would definitely suffice to say that Eloheem would be pretty much the good guys, right, yes, yes, So looking over here where it says in the beginning, Eloheem created the heavens and earth is the opening line of Genesis one one, and then in Genesis one twenty six it says, let us make man in our image in our likeness. Who is our who is? That's a plural term, you know.
Speaker 3: Could that have been God referring to himself and the angels? Could that have been the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit referring to themselves like I'm with you? Could be both, could equally be both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is very sorry.
Speaker 7: So back in the day, like before the Bible and everything, and when it was just the Hebrew, the Hebrew Old Testament stuff they had they had an edit that happened apparently back well, what was the word the I guess the Jewish practices of the time was more polytheistic, and and I believe there was a time where it was understood that it was plural before and that whenever they decided to say, hey we need to go mono theistic, they the only way to it became it became not plural out of necessity to justify the singularity of one one God worship. But the word was always plural, and they just said that it has to be non plural now to make it make sense.
Speaker 2: So to give a little context as to what we're talking about here, if you look at the New International Version, which most people are reading because it makes the most amount of sense in this day and age, it says, in the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, Darkness was over the surface of the deep and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. So isn't it interesting that you go back to I don't know what version of the Bible that is Names of God Bible. Interesting? Okay, it says in the beginning, Elohem created heaven and earth. The earth was formless and empty, and darkness covered the deep water the ruwok is it ruwoc the ruwoc Elohem was hovering over the water. So there is your distinct difference right there, because whenever it's talking.
Speaker 3: About this translation is this, Well, whenever.
Speaker 2: You're talking about literally the spirit of God hovering over the waters and that originally is ruwak Elohem. That's a different kind of Elohim. Yeah, I don't know, I never heard of the names.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's of God Bible. That's a new one on me, dude.
Speaker 2: It's the Nog Bible, the the Nog. That's what it's called.
Speaker 3: Right here, Yeah, they get down with the nog did wow?
Speaker 2: All right? Let me when was the Nog Bible.
Speaker 7: I think it's also an important distinction to as far as what angels were called. Sometimes they were also called lord and lords with an s uh. They were addressed as such, you know, like I would assume in the same kind of context as like my lord. Right. But a lot of times I feel like whenever it says like the Lord came down in a cloud or on a chariot or what have you, that that could have been talking about angels as well. And you know who those angels specifically are. You know, that's up for debate.
Speaker 2: But okay, So it says right here that this Nog Bible was created in twenty eleven and twenty fourteen. There's two different editions of it, but it says right here is the Nog Bible accurate? And it says the definition of it is it goes back to the original Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek and uses a translation theory known as closest natural equivalent. This makes the text accurate and readable.
Speaker 3: How about those natural equivalent closest natural equivalent? I don't know. I see. That's the thing. If we're talking about like the original Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek, depending on at which time that word that in Greek was being used, depends on the same thing, like we've talked about but dial versus booty call, and so like, if they're talking about that, they've gone through and they've done the legwork on that and have found exactly what was meant per the then like, hey, I'm all for the dog. Dude, never heard of it. I'm glad that I've heard of it now.
Speaker 2: Shout out to the dog. That is interesting, spect the dog Samuel ring to the holiday season, Samuel saw your hand was raised there, sir, What did you want to add to that?
Speaker 9: What if it's not the dog battle? But they want to be they want to be like how everybody is now. They want to be for the memes.
Speaker 10: Well, that is an inn og bible because it's an original Wook quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, and og Bible and Original Gangster Bible if you will.
Speaker 3: That's funny, that's funny, very well could be.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's pretty cool translation, especially because nobody's going back and reading the Hebrew version. Nobody's going back and reading the the the ancient Greek version and stuff like that, So it's cool. It's well, I mean, nobody knows how to even read that. Most people don't know how to read. I don't want to say nobody.
Speaker 3: No, no, that's like a life goal is to learn those languages so that I can read it like in its original language. But that's gonna take years. That's gonna take time, you know. I want to have that time one day.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Chad GBT or one of these AI programs would be able to like, you know, decipher it a little bit better.
Speaker 3: Broh, bruh, bruh. We are talking about translating the Holy texts. You think I am about to trust technology to do that for me? Big dog? How dare thou?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's blasphemous, Nicholas, I.
Speaker 7: Think that if you actually did that objectively, you would come out with a much different understanding than you do.
Speaker 3: Now I agree, and I agree, and I don't mean that in a good way. Uh no, No, I mean that in a very open way. I want to look at it from the original perspective. I want that level of deeper understanding and meaning I truly, as a Christian do, But I understand that that's gonna be something that I may not ever accomplish. I would like to, I would like to.
Speaker 2: Well, the only reason I bring that up is because there's a profound amount of people that look up in the sky and say that UFOs and UAPs are just demons. But what if it is the opposite. What if it is actually angels and we have been misinterpreting it the entire time. You're talking about an eye with all these fiery wheels and all that shit. If that doesn't describe a UFO, I don't know what the fuck does.
Speaker 3: I don't see why not both. There's both can happen, dude.
Speaker 7: Tons of UFOs in scripture if you if you read it right.
Speaker 3: Why not there's are it's a fire and shit.
Speaker 7: I mean, the Star of Bethlehem guided people.
Speaker 3: Right with a tail like a kite.
Speaker 7: And then there was one. I got one right here. It was somebody saw a it has the dimensions of it. It was Zachariah sees a flying scroll, right, yeah, a scroll measuring twenty cubits by ten cubits approximately thirty by fifteen feet, which sounds like a cigar shaped craft.
Speaker 3: Right, a scroll flying scroll sounds a lot like those flying tic TACs.
Speaker 7: Dude, at I mean almost to the tea. So, I mean, how else would you describe it?
Speaker 2: That is so fascinating. And you know what's crazy too, is that with the amount of like divisive information that there is out there, and everybody's kind of already not everybody, there's a lot of people that have like already come to the conclusion and they can't be, you know, persuaded one way or another that it is this way. I'm not even talking about just religious people, but like even the flat earth people or the people that believe that we went to the moon or the space is real and shit like that. Like, some people just cannot be persuaded. I'm not saying the ones right or wrong. I'm just saying like some people are really like like stuck to some of their beliefs. And if dude, if you would have like possibly an alien or an angel come down. I don't know, I feel like that'd be probably a pretty good thing, you know.
Speaker 7: And the argument sorry, no, go ahead, the argument too for physic I hear you talk about, you know, physical craft or not, Jonathan, But like, so the Pleadians they've got physical craft. They've got the tic TACs are theirs, the Saucers are theirs mostly, and the triangle Ones or the Arturians anyway, they have physical craft, no doubt about it, like right, And but even on the religious, you know, religious side of it, like you know, people say, well, why why would they need crafts like that? What's the purpose? You know, like if they're that advance whatever, But like why would angels or God or in scripture, why would they need you know, chariots or you know, why would they need something to travel in specifically? Like they they they have physical things that they're in as well. So I mean it's just there, it's the same thing. It's just you know, with the words of the times to describe it.
Speaker 2: Really okay, I mean it's it's all speculation at this point, you know. And I think that it is cool to really look into and try and decipher a lot of it.
Speaker 3: But I agree. I agree one hundred percent. I think that there has been ancient crafts being seen by And yeah, we could talk not just in scripture, but I mean, how many times we brought up the higher glyphs where the Sumerian etchings of like black hawk helicopter looking shit yep.
Speaker 7: And they have like flying shields and like, come on.
Speaker 2: I mean, dude, I'm of the belief that this shit's been happening since the beginning of time.
Speaker 3: Like, now, tell me, is it possible? Is it possible if time can get that is happening right now all at the same time and the same time we have invisible forces of good and evil that are trying to fuck with our existence for the betterment of the Creator and the and the demonic and all of that. Outside of the crafts and the things and the stuff completely separate from we still got them forces of good and evil work. And either is it possible that both can be happening at the exact same time, independent from each other, but also also equally interconnected with each other.
Speaker 2: Is it also possible that you know, just because what you deem good doesn't always necessarily mean that the other side is automatically bad. You know, like it could be a perspective kind of situation.
Speaker 3: Okay, sure, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just throwing it out there.
Speaker 3: Whether we have aliens and angels right separately.
Speaker 2: Uh sure, why not? Yeah, but it also could just be angels. That's also a possibility, or it could not. That's what's fun about this conversation. So all right, we are slacking big time on the chat over here. Let's get all the way back up to the top. Big shout out to Big hal Nutrician or otherwise known as the Ohio Or. I'm sorry, don't don't fry me for that. I will never put that on you sg his face. Dude, the Idaho man struck me to the core. God damn, I'm sorry about that. I know that that is. Oh that's a tough word to be called the Ohio Man.
Speaker 3: Before we go there, honey, badger, you have your hand raised. What you got real quick? Before we go to the chat.
Speaker 6: Oh back to the hire Griffly. Hey, if they drew it, they went through.
Speaker 2: It facts, unless unless it was on some psychedelics. Possibly, I don't know, just trying to I always like to try and look into that kind of stuff because you know there has been like actual proof whenever people find possible you know, chalices, like ancient chalices with Ergot at the bottom of them, which some people would suggest that that is all the proof you need to say that these people were fucking tripping whenever they were in prayer or whenever they were doing whatever their spiritual thing was. And maybe you would see it in a trip possibly, I don't know, just thrown it out there.
Speaker 3: Maybe they saw.
Speaker 6: So I want this ship Moses was smoking.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, he had that fucking that Afghanic cush. Probably so uh to be alive, says what's up, coltastic fam It is a beautiful night tonight, as long as we don't get invaded by an alien invasion.
Speaker 3: And if it would just warm the fuck up, that would be great. The cold just hit us. It's about forty degrees outside, and I'm livid, Like I'm so mad, I could just fucking spit, okay, And I know so many of y'all up north, they're like forty this puss it. Yes, Yes, I am a certified bitch when it comes to cold weather. I've been very open about that since day one, and this is my time of fuck the world.
Speaker 2: Jacob wears long sleeve flannel and jeans whenever it's one hundred and ten degrees outside. So he's just one of those people who just loves the fucking heat, which is very strange. I hate the heat.
Speaker 3: I'd wear flannel to the beach like y'all understand. I love that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just woven into your skin though you're a hairy bastard.
Speaker 3: It's funny, but yeah true.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Dustin said, happy live y'all, belated, Happy Thanksgiving two. I'm working tonight. At least the first three hours will be entertaining. We hope to keep you, you know, in good company, my good man.
Speaker 3: Yes indeed.
Speaker 2: The spirit animal said, what's up? My family? I fucking love you people. Of course we love you as well. Samuel the honey Badger said, My dog said was good?
Speaker 3: Cult was anniwitch?
Speaker 7: What up?
Speaker 2: Big dog?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: Super Markey said, what is up tonight? My third Eye Live show Cherry is popped.
Speaker 3: Let's yeah, go dude, welcome, welcome.
Speaker 2: Just make sure you're sitting on a towel. You can get a little messy. Super Markey, Super Markey, Herman Merman. That's an awesome name. Subcrew. Rusty Shackelford said, in two thousand and nine there was twenty thousand, seven hundred and sixty four podcast Oh. In two and nine there was twenty thousand podcasts, and then in twenty twenty four there are three point two million podcasts. I'm actually surprised that numbers not bigger.
Speaker 10: Dumm.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 3: Now I'm wondering, all, right, podcast to the realm of like what we know podcasts to be or was this like your recorded morning talk show that was like syndicated sent out but like still kind of classified. I don't know what exactly classifies a podcast separate.
Speaker 4: From that in that realm, you know, probably an RSS feed, Okay, I would probably say that it.
Speaker 2: Was probably an RSS feed that was tying back.
Speaker 3: Well, shit, when did podcasting like actually traditionally start. Man, I'm curious, Okay.
Speaker 2: Check it out, Rusty Shackelford Junior. I'm sorry, don't let me, you know, just call you out like that says that talk Tua speaking of Hawk Tua Lady is the thirteenth podcast in the world. You believe that shit?
Speaker 3: Hey, good for her. I'm not throwing shade, you know, she just was in the right place at the right time, and America just kind of fell for her ridiculousness and she picked up the ball and ran with it. I hope she fucking kills it and doesn't get swept up in the propaganda and becomes some sort of a syop. I hope she just stays cool and does her thing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I think that she's the second coming of the the Lady on the motherfucking plane personally.
Speaker 3: The Lady on the fucking pl I think she's the second version of the word on that shit. Anybody heard anything, because apparently she's you know, oh, it was just a nervous breakdown. Then it was no, she's a government agent. Now she's like talking to our boy. What do we know anything about old Gomez?
Speaker 2: Tiffany Gomez, Yeah, Tiffany Gomez.
Speaker 7: I saw her tweet about the alien invasion today. Oh shit, yeah, she like she was like it was like a jokingly tweet, but it was. It was pretty funny. It was like like I'm ready for him or some.
Speaker 2: Shit like, Nah, she ain't ready for that ship. She's screaming, that's not fucking real.
Speaker 3: So she's just like moving on with normal life. Everybody. No one's like messing with her anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean, she's making her rounds in the podcast world and she's kind of given the same old story about you know that it was it was just an overreaction. Well, remember she was buying like shoes for the White Rabbit.
Speaker 3: We need, yo, we need to call our boy and see if she'd be down to come on this show.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if the White Rabbit can get a pair of like three hundred dollars shoes out of her, we can get an episode out of her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gotta get Christie in that episode too.
Speaker 2: Oh god, Oh yeah, you're just inviting chaos at that point. Yeah, Christie is just gonna be looking at her and saying, you're not her, You're not her. I saw you in the third dimension. Somebody's incorporating this body and you're a look alike. Because it's gonna be some shit like that for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I think it'd be funny.
Speaker 2: If the Honey Badger said, if an alien invasion happened, I'm gonna fuck one.
Speaker 3: Okay, nice, all right, I mean somebody's gonna.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I gotta run that by my wife to see if that's cheating.
Speaker 3: But you ain't got to. There's gonna be some nasty Marine Corps private out there that's gonna do the deed. I promise you. It's just the law of nature.
Speaker 2: Well, and also is if I was, you know, messing around with her mom and her dream. Some people think that dreams are just another dimension that are happening in another reality. Maybe I already was and I kind of got away with it. I'm not trying to get this too convoluted at this point, but maybe just maybe me and her mom were bumping uglies.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you're you're admitting guilt to something you had no hand in, because interdimensional shit is all right, you do you, homie?
Speaker 2: You I don't remember doing said things, but oh my god, I'm just gonna take her word for it at this point anyhow, because you know, like there's always women out there that say, I fucking know you cheated on me in your dream last night, and you can't convince me otherwise, and it seems real as hell to them, dude, So yeah, wait.
Speaker 3: A second, and t Trip fucked you up, my boys, admitting the crimes he didn't even commit, just in case on some spiritual shit. I'm Jonathan bro you okay.
Speaker 2: Man, as a famous philosopher once said, you don't know what you don't know, okay, So I can't admit I can't not admit fault.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Uh shit? So the honey Badger said, yo, is that the electro nick I might have a new Man crush. Everybody feels that way. And I already called verstips.
Speaker 3: He's gorgeous. We it's a whole thing. It's it's a thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, day Walker said, howdy, what to do? Day Walker?
Speaker 3: What I did?
Speaker 2: The spirit animal said, Uh, there's like a picture of this Hebrew kind of looking thing and it says earlier this week we saw the Hebrew versions of a couple of United political bodies.
Speaker 5: What is this?
Speaker 3: The United Nations?
Speaker 10: So I have the link somewhere.
Speaker 3: I have to get it back.
Speaker 9: But I was going I was learning stuff.
Speaker 10: I'm going through trying to figure out more stuff about Israel.
Speaker 9: But apparently America in.
Speaker 10: Hebrew like that, Uh, the United States, United Nations, the UK and everything they have that they have when they're just said in Hebrew, it's something they're similar. Well, when the United States has said it really means translated means the Land of the Covenants, and I thought that was interesting and kind of weird.
Speaker 2: How about the Arc of the Covenant at Trump's mar Lago house, I mean the Land of the Covenants, right.
Speaker 3: That was the covenant that they made with God. And that's why Mary is seen as the arc of the New Covenant because her womb is what carried Jesus, who was the new sacrifice. That was That was the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, yeah, I'm just gonna take your word for that, because I don't know enough about that kind of stuff. The spirit animal said, it's twenty seven degrees outside, it's unholy. I meant for the wet heat, not the commie.
Speaker 3: Hell, you know, fuck that.
Speaker 2: Fuck the wet heat. That's the worst kind of heat, I think.
Speaker 3: No, me in a desert is where it's at no, twenty seven degrees fuck that? Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Wet cold is the worst kind of cold as well.
Speaker 3: Just cold in general sucks, dry cold, wet cold, all whatever. I want to try Utah cold one day or Colorado cold, just to see what everybody's going on and on about. But man, cold sounds cold to me.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, I tell you what, whenever we went out to Vegas a couple of years ago during the summer. It was like the end of May and we went out there and I actually it was me and my brother, or maybe it was like three or four years ago another think about it, But we went out to Vegas because that's where like we were going to meet my parents, and the Vegas flight was easier to get to than the Phoenix flight anyway. So my dad came and picked us up at the Vegas airport and, uh, the whole family was in the truck. So me and my brother we just rode in the back like you know, by the tailgate and all that shit, right, And it was really cool because it was like warm for a portion of it, but then the majority of it, Dude, it was so freaking cold, like that desert cold in the summer. Blows my mind how that's even possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you ain't lying. When I was in youme Arizona, the middle of the day would be like one hundred and ten hundred and fifteen, no problem. Nighttime it would drop to like forty five almost. It was insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird. Referring back to the spirit animal, the honey Badger said, do you need a cuddle buddy, just like in the field.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm straight, bro, I got three layers on right now, we're chilling.
Speaker 2: No, that was for that was for the spirit animal. Don't don't take his cuddle buddy, dude.
Speaker 3: Oh my bad, you got your own battle buddy.
Speaker 10: I got mine bands, So that's a hard no hate no boot bands, yo.
Speaker 3: I'm pissed as fun because I can't find my boot bands, and not even for the joke. Actually, I had just found my boots the other day. I was looking at the payers. I got you covered, bro, No, I'm down. But which type though? Is it the green stretchy type of you got the spring type? That shit hurt is for green, the regular green man. I tried three different types of boot bands before I realized the ones that were issue were just the best.
Speaker 11: They make the best cock rings too.
Speaker 2: Hey, all right, I.
Speaker 3: Look for your heads at dude, you've been around the block of time or two, honey Badger, Hey man, Hey.
Speaker 12: He went to, OK, that's why, Oh God, Jesus, there you go.
Speaker 2: Get weird, get weird. At this point, I was born weird. I've heard that same here. I'm right there with you. But I mean, and especially if today is the last day on this earth because of an alien invasion, you may as well be using some kind of bootstraps for dickers. You know, why not.
Speaker 11: I'll say this is it is it our last day or is it their last day of being earth?
Speaker 6: Versions?
Speaker 3: Because yah, man, they don't got this a with my weapon on me and I you know, I guess I'm ready for just about anything. I guess I'm a bus out one way or another.
Speaker 2: This ain't three thousand with you or.
Speaker 6: You locked up with me, that's the mentality.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also like this isn't three or four thousand years ago humans. We're on some freaky level shit now, Like that's all missionary, probably really boring stuff. It probably wasn't even any oral involved, like I can imagine. It was probably just like a spiritual kind of coming together and oops, I guess it goes in there and that's how you created a baby. It was never really I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just I feel like it it was very much more forceful and more rape. I could be wrong, but I just I have that feeling.
Speaker 6: I don't alien and rape because they don't have consent.
Speaker 3: Bro, that's my thing, bro, do they have sentients? This is where? All right? All right, all right, real shit, real shit? Can we have this talk before we had to talk about clapping of alien cheeks and all of the things. Hold on, all right. I was having this conversation with the young'ins the other day. We were talking about going to get some sushi or some hibachi or something. They brought up that they wanted to get some klamari write some fried squid. Love the shit, all right, but I was telling them, I was like, you know, I don't know if I can eat that anymore. Though, I've been feeling weird about it ever since I've found out that the squids are sentient and octopi. They are sentient, meaning like they might have souls. They're like alive and fully aware of what's happening the entire times, Like as they're going into the boiling pot. It's not like a lobster where like they're just like, oh, water cool, oh it's hot.
Speaker 7: Dead.
Speaker 3: The octopus is like scared shitless and trying to fight for its life the entire time, and knows that you're trying to boil it alive to eat it. It's aware of all of that ship, and now I'm like, oh, I feel really weird about eating that right now, I mean on some other level ship it's an animal human. I'm gonna do what I do. But all right, what are your thoughts on that? Dude? Does sentience draw the line to whether you're gonna eat it or not or fuck it in this case? Because I mean an alien is it sentient or is it like a drone thing sent out from a mother ship type situation?
Speaker 2: I did mind and I think that it Hey, does it does it bleed?
Speaker 6: If?
Speaker 10: If it?
Speaker 6: If it bleeds, it breeds it.
Speaker 4: We don't know if it bleeds though, And also like how about the idea of if they are I guess it probably depends on how they're coming at you, right well, I mean but also like think about how are they coming at you?
Speaker 2: Are they like I'm gonna rape you? And so now it's like game on, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like go to horned up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're like, oh, finally some human ass. Finally it's been years, you know, but but it is some alien ad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a different direction now, isn't it. Credit movies talking about a whole different spectrum.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like from scary movie too, whenever he starts sucking the ghost.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Oh my god, where do we go? We were talking Old Testament a moment ago. We got we went from butt fucking aliens to Old Testament to back to Samuel. Where are we at? Well? I don't exactly know, But what if?
Speaker 10: What if we take the adding stick it in address and put it on a mute with the navyan couple of minds.
Speaker 3: That thing will have rights and be a part of the leftist agenda and probably hold a cabinet position for the next left administration. So fast.
Speaker 13: Man, Oh yeah that Yeah, that thing will be in a genetic convention in so fast.
Speaker 10: And yeah, it's not a walk I'm the first time. And it's not a human so human rights ain't really on the table.
Speaker 9: We can make it up at all day.
Speaker 2: Well, either way, I've always felt kind of really I've always felt bad about like the whole octopi and squid and like it looks disgusting anyway, Like I'm not trying to have those things suction cup to my cheeks or if it just I imagine that it's squirming down my throat and I'm just like I'm good. I don't need that in my life. But also I'm not trying to eat Marv. You know what I mean. He's driving the meta mysteries machine around. He's going through the ethereal dimensions and all that kind of shit, and next what I'm going to repay him by eating him? No, I'm not doing that. I don't know who came first, the spirit animal or the zombies. Have rights, ladies first, zombies have rights? What to do?
Speaker 7: No, I'm eating shit.
Speaker 11: That stuff.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 12: It's my favorite. Like, if it works, I'm doing it. Like I'll eat some nasty as shit so like I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: I don't even doubt that. I really, Yeah, I believe you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be horse meat is slept on. And also I want to try hippo I'm hearing so much good ship about hippo steak. I want some in my life. I'm gonna order some from New Zealand probably here soon.
Speaker 6: Orse tastes like PEPPERI.
Speaker 3: I've heard it's a weird.
Speaker 9: Texture and it makes you have the ships eat too much.
Speaker 2: Oh, I need that. That sounds good.
Speaker 3: Orse makes you have the shits. Okay, Jonathan, you need to corner the horse market.
Speaker 2: I guess so, because I'm all topped up on magnesium and you know, drinking as many cups of coffee as I can per day. I'm just full of shit, spirit animal.
Speaker 10: Uh yeah, So you won't know why the Japanese like you like to eat fucking they like to eat the octopi, the octopie alive and all.
Speaker 9: It's because they survived being nuked.
Speaker 3: I knew that you were gonna somehow bring it to Pearl Harbor or nukes wots is funny.
Speaker 10: They go from being a badass warrior to death before dishonor then they fuck with our boats.
Speaker 3: Then a couple years later the sun falls on them.
Speaker 10: Now they're the Empire of the Rising Sun and setting suns, and now they do weird shit with octopa.
Speaker 3: They fuck it and eat it alive. I can't to any of our good Japanese cult members out there. I have Japanese heritage show no no, no, no, no, You're fine, Samuel, You're freeing and clear to shit all over the Asians because my blood right you're allowed. All I'm saying is for any of our good Japanese cult members that are listening to this episode on the day after or whatever, the case is, yo, please, I'm begging you. Hit us on Patreon, join us on a Tuesday night. I would I would love to hear some things about the Japanese way for Samuel. I can see that going great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't even want to get into that anyway. The honey Badger said, we're smoking an ounce and getting a fifty piece win wing when we link. Hell yeah, he's talking about the spirit animal, and the spirit animal replied as if the Blessed Herb dictates.
Speaker 3: I think the Blessed Herb always dictates that wings beyond standby dog, it's.
Speaker 2: Got to be wing stopped though. That's the best wings.
Speaker 3: I think that's in the New Testament of the of U of boogolutions.
Speaker 6: It must be fluckers. I'm out in housuckers.
Speaker 2: I like pluckers too. Bluckers are solid.
Speaker 3: Bluckers are a legit because the size of their wings.
Speaker 2: Dude, dude, that's honestly the reason I don't like buffalo wild wings. That shit is like inhumane. Those things are fucking so steroid it grosses me out.
Speaker 3: Bro. It's all sauce. No substance would be dubs. I found it. Yeah, they have this incredible Sauceman. You the wings are tiny and barely any meat on yo pluckers. When they said motherfucking drumstick, they meant a drumstick.
Speaker 2: Gotta give it to buffalo wild wings.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 2: The many corn dogs are the shit m even though they have worm meat inside of them. What oh yeah, dude, worm meat? Looking all your corn dogs, it has sodium earthabait. I'm just trying to sound it from the mountaintops. Sodium earthbait is worm meat, all right. There are gonna be be people out there that may disagree with that, but the the the early uh speak of sodium earth bait, it just makes sense.
Speaker 14: Dude.
Speaker 2: It's fucking Why is it that the hot dogs earth the bait? Why is it that the hot dogs with sodium eartha bait are the cheap ones? Just ask me that. Why? Why is it that you're not gonna find sodium earthabait in like an Oscar myer Wiener.
Speaker 3: I thought that was like the term for wood glue, for meat glue, meat glue.
Speaker 2: No, that's the term for worm penis probably uha. Zombies have rights. What's your input?
Speaker 12: You can actually look up there's a It's like thirty two page document that tells you all the ways that they have changed the names for and like label different types of bugs that they use in our food, like on a daily basis, like tons and tons of types of bugs and everything else.
Speaker 14: And like Bill Gates pro Project.
Speaker 12: To use human feces in food as well as been being is now like at a net like the next stage of being like acceptable to use. Plus the cannibalism is still being pushed forward. So like, yeah, there's a whole bunch of nasty shit in our food.
Speaker 2: Would it be that crazy if hot dogs had worms in it? Would it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, absolutely fucking not. So I'm good. Get those bar ass bullshit ass hot dogs away from me, spirited.
Speaker 3: Have you ever made sausage, Jonathan, Uh?
Speaker 2: Not me personally. I've been around the situation there.
Speaker 3: That's why there's the phrasing of I know what's in the sausage. Okay. It is so easy to hide whatever kind of trash meat you want inside of sausage with all the seasons to make it taste like whatever, and you cut it. And that's why that's done that way, bro, It makes it would make perfect sense to me if you told me anything was inside the cheapest of sausage linked type of meats for sure.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm just grossed down at even the thought of eating those. That's why I like even like the good corn dogs instead of like the Walmart corn dogs. Like what's the good like ballpark or some shit ballpark?
Speaker 3: State Fair dude?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the State Fair sodium ertha bait. It's like, you can't even eat a good corn dog unless you make it your own. The honey Badger, what is your two cents on this, sir? Or the spirit animal beard animals?
Speaker 10: First, all right, I just want to make it known that I have much love for everybody, but I this shit on Japan because it's that Paul Harby.
Speaker 9: Just strikes home a little bit too close.
Speaker 2: Hey, no need to apologize. It's all in good fun.
Speaker 3: That's why I know hatred Samuel, we know this.
Speaker 2: Yes, Honey Badger, are you ready there, sir?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 11: Yeah, So we didn't talk about putting bugs and food. We're talking about soli green situation, talking in like the next five years or so.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 15: Yeah, you know McDonald's got them burgers and they ain't enough cows in the world to supply the motherfuckers with and guess what, there's a lot of missing kids and homeless people.
Speaker 2: I've said it for a while. There are actually like some old gangsters that there's a video and there's like these old gangsters talking about you know, like, look, we tried telling y'all that they're that McDonald's was human meat. Y'all just still eat it. And and I I used to always think that was kind of like a joke video or whatever. But then I tried the McRib for the first time, and I was like, if this ain't somebody's elbow meat, I mean, have you ever tried to make rub dude? It is disgusting.
Speaker 3: Okay, that is a weeness? Have you all right? Speaking on behalf of somebody who's cleaned animals before that I've killed, and also somebody who's never cleaned a human body before. I can't imagine. No, I've never skinned a human. But I'm just assuming that you would have to go for where's the best meat, right basically bottom half down. That would make the most pragmatic sense to me. But for the amount of meat you would get for the amount of work involved, the juice doesn't seem worth the squeeze to me. Although it's interesting that we're talking about this because literally tonight my kids brought up in the same car ride, they brought up cloned meat because they know that McDonald's has cloned meat in it. I've taught them about this, and so they were asking about how much of it's cloned meat and all of these types of things, and I'm like, you, now, gonna be honest with you, I can't honestly answer that question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just strange, dude, Like the little you ever get like a like a Burger King burger, and I know they say that's old, charboyled and stuff like that, but then you go and like you look at the actual patty and You're like, what are these bubbles forming around this meat? Dude, It's weird.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be the fat dog it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, I don't trust that shit anyway. All right, let's get all the way back. We are fucking slacking over here. The uh Tony. In regards to what Sam put as far as that Hebrew thing, Tony said, Tony sidele what to do? He said, it reminds me of how the Mandarin word for America is me Guo, which means beautiful country and is as close as they as close as they can come to pronouncing America. Huh okay, miguo we gwo Tony said, where the Nephelin the same thing as the Titans of Greek mythology. I assumed these stories were popular everywhere in that region three thousand years ago. I think they're all interconnected.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: I've been like you, look at the correlations. They are so similar. Every single story has some kind of savior, some kind of somebody being born of a virgin, some kind of somebody rising after three days, Like almost every religion has that, Like it is crazy. And to say that, I mean, maybe some of them are just rip offs of the of the original I know that that is probably something that somebody would say, But at the same time, it's like, dude, there, I feel like they're all at least rhyming.
Speaker 3: There's reasons for that also, I mean, and not even saying that they all stole from the original source, even if they were to look around them and just go off of what they knew. Some worship is pretty much the earliest form of human worship of some sort of a deity, right, And it make since the sun makes the grass grow, which makes the animals eat, humans eat the plants, and the animals boom. The sun gives us life. We worship the sun. This makes perfect sense. It makes sense also that that being some sort of a sun or masculine, the moon would be a feminine night and day. This would provide the balance to it. Sun going down is winter? What is the winter equinox? It dies for three days. This whole thing of a reoccurring three day theme. The most miraculous thing to the earliest form of man would be a virgin birth. I'm just saying, yeah, I just it makes sense that a lot of these stories rhyme, even though they never knew each other. But that's just me.
Speaker 2: I think it's winter solstice, not equinox, it's fall equals. I'm sorry, sure, you're sir, my bad anyway, Nicholas, What do you got to say about that?
Speaker 7: I would go as far to say that pretty much every story throughout history that involves gods of any sort are all stories of some sort of paleo contact with higher dimensional beings, and the ones that decided to help and the ones that either played God or allowed themselves to be worshiped.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I guess that's what would cause a certain percentage of certain angels deities lohem to break away. Just hypothetically thrown it out there. If somebody's trying to say, yo, I'm the real one. You know what I'm saying, Like that would be fighting words.
Speaker 7: Exactly, And but I would say too even as far as like, okay, so if you were to go we talked about the whole cargo cult thing and everything like that, but if you were to go to an island, Let's say you're a conquistador, right, and you show up and they start worshiping you as their God right because they think that or or you tell them that, right, and they believe you do you have their best and that heart like's not well, I'm just saying if you know that you're not there god right, but you allow them to do to do that, that means that that's a deception. And I would say that anybody anything at all that would allow you to worship them is allowing you to or is like is preventing you from knowing what is within you to begin with. Does that make sense? Like if you're allowing somebody to worship you whenever the reality is we're all one kind of thing, then you're not doing your you're going against that being's interests. So like for me, I would say, any that's how I sort it all out. Anybody that's allowing that is like you know, if if if, if the kingdom is within, you know that hed kingdom heaven is within, and all that kind of thing. In Jesus, I want to say, even he said, don't he said people not to worship him, right, he said, don't worship me because you didn't even do you know the least of these to these other people, right, Like I don't. I don't think there was even any point where he actually told people to worship him or even allowed them, right. He would always like say, no, you know, you don't need to do that, didn't.
Speaker 2: He Well, that's where you get the whole like nominal Jesus. Yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 3: He said that he was the way the truth in the life. No one comes to the Father except through.
Speaker 7: Him the way that he is. Though not that's how my interpretation is like not not him per se like physically, but like the way that I am, the way that he like, how I'm showing you how to be is the.
Speaker 3: Way necessarily he told his boys to turn the other cheek in the moment, and then before he died, he told him to go buy swords because they were going to need to strap up and protect themselves. So I mean it was only for a certain time when he lived that certain way, that was for a certain purpose.
Speaker 2: Well, this is the esoteric versus exoteric conversation, you know, Like that's where is it? Is it more of an internal like esoteric kind of meaning or exoteric whereas you know, physically literally meaning this and that, and there is no like misunderstanding, you know, like and that's it's a split conversation. And you know it's kind of like I believe in ethereal aliens, you believe in physical craft. That's the same kind of shit what we're talking about here. I think. So the dougie, dougie, badass blumpkin, I hope that is your last name.
Speaker 3: That name just keeps getting weirder each week, I swear to God.
Speaker 2: And his name is badass Blumkin'.
Speaker 3: How about that badass is the one in quotes, not dougie Blumpkin. That's not the part in quotes, making it seem like that's the weird name. Badass is the part with the quotes on the inside, making it the nickname.
Speaker 2: I love this anyway. Mister Blumkin said, what if you misgender the aliens and become trans galaxy in the process of the fuckinging?
Speaker 3: What if they're genderless?
Speaker 2: I mean it's actually some people actually say that they are, Like the gray aliens are supposed to be genderless, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What if there's no orifice for that purpose, honey badger, what if there is no way of doing the deed?
Speaker 2: They just have the ken dolls? That's it? Like essentially spirit animal with your hand raised. Literally, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well there's a will, there's a way, gentlemen, and the damn it.
Speaker 9: If there ain't a hole, you can make a hole.
Speaker 3: Oh Jesus Christ, how do I know that was gonna come up? Eventually?
Speaker 14: Literally?
Speaker 7: Was gonna say the same thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, like, if we're gonna kill it and we already know for sure that the intent is to make it die, I suppose if you're gonna stab it and then fuck the stab wound, I guess yes. This would also probably please the ghost of checks. Steve Pohler, I assume, Oh, of course, chesse.
Speaker 6: Don't let a good bullet hole go to waste.
Speaker 2: Okay, man.
Speaker 3: You know, it's interesting whenever I can hear from my tribe like this, because so many people, whenever we speak these things, they look at us like we are the scum of the earth. And you know, in a certain way, they're right. They are right. But you know, it's like, it's just it's good to hear from your type when you can hear it.
Speaker 2: You know, zombies have rights.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's too many of.
Speaker 12: Us in here. We're going to fuck up the chat.
Speaker 2: Oh is it kind of like a tower gang kind of situation going on?
Speaker 3: Jacob?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 3: I guess so, no, no, we're not.
Speaker 2: I just recently learned what that meant. I never knew what the fuck tower game actually meant. It's pretty disturbing.
Speaker 3: I've only learned about it there because they had that dry erase board making its way across the front row and they were making a tower in real time live on the I was like, what is this and they explained. I was like, oh, so it's just internet trolling to be offensive, just to be offensive, and like, yeah, it's funny. I'm like sure, I mean Xbox Live chats were funny when I was in middle school. You know, you get it.
Speaker 2: It was definitely going down on Halo three back in the day. The Spirit animal said, what if the alien was a deep one from Hoe Lovecraft? A marine somewhere is gonna say, got to get it before Navy does. Sam. I've told you, if I've told you once, I've told you a million times. I need you to just raise your hand instead of trying to spell things.
Speaker 9: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not look, I get it. I'm a stutter in words. I you know, I stutter and maybe I miss I mispronounced, and I misspell certain things. So I'm telling you this as an equal of yours, sir, just raise your hand.
Speaker 3: Marines don't spell good. Okay, it's a it's a thing.
Speaker 2: I'm with you, Sam, Go ahead, Sam oh.
Speaker 10: Okay, I said, what if it was a deep ones from HP love Craft? And I say, and what amine looks as says more fuckable for Navy gets a hands on it.
Speaker 3: You talking about Katulhu? Yeah, if Katulhu makes its way, I could see I could see some dumb grunt being like yo, I'd smash that I could see somebody trying to take their shot.
Speaker 10: I know a guy who made Hulu is within a month being off base after graduating, he married a stripper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've met quite a few of them. They tell you specifically not to marry strippers in town. They tell you specifically not to marry strippers that have children, especially not children with other Marines and the divorces recently finalized them, Papa. But they warn you, they tell you the jokes, and somehow we still have these dumb eighteen and nineteen year olds that fall victim to these girls every year.
Speaker 2: Is that like the military's version of lot Lizards?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: Kind of. But these for trycare and benefits, and they a lot of them, will get power of attorney while you're deployed, and they will deplete all of your accounts and open new accounts while you're deployed, and you'll come back penniless with more debt than you have anything to do with. She'll make up a story about how you beat her, and then she'll take the kids from you, and you'll now be fighting for custody, saying that you're not a dangerous convict of some type, when in reality, you did nothing to deserve this. You fell in love with a stripper because you were thinking with your dick. I've seen it literally on my own personally four times.
Speaker 2: The suckubis is real and it's real shit. Nicholas. You were the first, sir.
Speaker 7: I heard you the other day. I meant to talk to you about it, but I heard you got some action on your own the other night. Who me in the air? Yeah you saw some.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. Okay, We're talking about fucking aliens. And then you say action and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, who got what action?
Speaker 9: Bro?
Speaker 3: I am, I'm busy as hell. I ain't getting that out.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: I saw the Pleadian thing up in the sky on my own word, dude, it blew my mind, bro, like, because I wasn't even planning. I think there was like a Walmart order that I had to go pick up and I wasn't. I was sick then, and I was like, you know what, I just need to get the fuck out of the house. I went outside and I looked up and I was like, I have a feeling this is the time it's going down. Like I for some reason, I knew that it was like at least a possibility of happening. And maybe I always have that like that possibility, like childlike I it might happen kind of thing about me. But that night, specifically, it felt like that. And I looked up and I dude, it same exact thing that we've seen, the same thing that we saw in Florida, and and it was just like this white dot going through the sky. There's no blinking, it's there's no other way to be able to describe it. It was the same exact thing. And I went to go in and tell Luisa about it. And as I had that thought, I started to making one step. It literally disappeared like it didn't go behind a cloud, it didn't go anywhere, like it was there, and then it wasn't. And it was the craziest thing.
Speaker 7: No, definitely for you. Moment, I think, hey.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you sending your boys out to me.
Speaker 7: Dude, hey those are probably your boys.
Speaker 2: LOOKI hell yeah, all right, all right, good to know I got boys out there. The spirit Animal, I believe, was next. Spirit animal will go ready to head as you coffeer lungs up off of a super massive bomb.
Speaker 6: Rip.
Speaker 9: Okay, thank you gentlemen, to go back.
Speaker 10: I was gonna I kind of forget, but oh yeah, I wanted to take it back. When he said what makes the grasgow? My boot ass said blood in my head, blood makes the grass grow, and they took took me back to a very good memory.
Speaker 9: So I want to say thank you.
Speaker 2: We literally just had that conversation on an episode yesterday. I think talking about how you know, blood going into certain plants and it like replenishing and like nourishing certain stuff. I feel like Zombie could be able to describe that a little bit better than me. I'm pretty sure I heard it from you.
Speaker 12: Actually, you mean, well, the whole thing about period blood, like it actually heals plants really well. It's like if your plant has a disease or is like dying or you're trying to like get it to boost its like the ability to produce food or something. Yeah, period blood is actually really good to be used for it. And so yes, blood actually does make the grass grow greener.
Speaker 2: Okay, I believe that, Like that actually makes that makes sense to me, Jacob.
Speaker 3: I came back at a weird time, but also I kind of could pick up exactly where we left off here, and yeah, the blood makes the grass grow. That is a fact, and I still that's still one of my weirdest and fondest memories of college was when I in my water chemistry class and I screamed that just out of almost instinct, and yeah, my my doctor Shadrack looked at me like I was insane because yeah, anyway, of.
Speaker 2: Course his name was Shadrack, honey Badger.
Speaker 3: He was from Kenya.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh, let's side honey Badger.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 11: Hey, so uh going back to what Jacob was saying about the don't mayor the strippers and all this, right back when I was when I was with two to one, one of the guy's wives was homie hopping through a squad.
Speaker 6: Yeah it was bad.
Speaker 3: Now hold on swingers or open or any of that type of ship.
Speaker 6: Dude, I don't know all it was.
Speaker 13: It was just you was homie hopping, just I says.
Speaker 3: Just so back in those days, the swinger community was like in the military, don't get me wrong, but I mean within us, with the younger, with the lower enlisted, that wasn't something that like people just was up and doing this. Not where I was stationed, nah, not at Pillington. Not to no lower and lifted, no right now, when you got to like the staff and CEOs and the officers, when they got grown folk type shit, yeah, maybe they would start that, but like not around the nineteen and twenty year olds. But there was one there was one example that we had of like a married couple that was in like into that life, not like a barracks bunny or something like that, like a straight up it was for this purpose. And I'm not going to drop names on this one cause I don't know what any of these people are currently doing, honestly, but long story short, one of my homies we discovered that he was hung like two fucking monster cansacked on top of each other soft and that became a big joke. And one of my other homies, we didn't know that he and his wife were into some like what we would now consider cook shit, but he, like on the DL came up to my boy and asked him, like, yo, if you want to come over and like you know, one night this weekend or whatever, like I'll cook steaks, whatever, and like you could bang out the old lady like that'd be dope. And my boy was like, bro, what like no, like hindsight twenty twenty, he probably would have said yes to that, like knowing what he knows now, but like he was twenty and he's like, dude, you're married. Like no, no way, man, Like you see what I'm saying. It wasn't a.
Speaker 2: Thing that seems like a Harold and Kumar skit. You ever seen the they go to Guantanamo Bay and the one guy that they come across, the guy wood shit, and he was like, yeah, go get yourself something to eat, something to drink, Fuck my wife, you know, do whatever, and and they were like what fuck your wife? All right? And so then then then they start fucking his wife and he's like, what are you fucking my wife for? It was a funny movie. Spirit animals and go right ahead, sir, O great, just on.
Speaker 10: Talking about the hell don't get pretty much, don't marry any.
Speaker 3: Strip or anything. Oh yeah, my buddy did that.
Speaker 9: Uh he got her pregnant.
Speaker 10: They and everything he got sent on uh mew or whatever came back when he got By the time he got back turned oh she was supposed to be living with his sister and everything turns out she had cleared him of all his savings and at that point he had a lot. He took every dime and took the kid and they never got officially married or anything.
Speaker 9: And he does not know where his kid is or anything.
Speaker 3: So oh so he doesn't have to pay child support or nothing. She just bolted.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but he wants his kid.
Speaker 3: And oh no, I'm not saying helucked up by any means. I'm just saying like, that's a different nuance. Usually these chicks want that long con, they want that monthly stipend, they want that Tricare benefits, they want all this. She just wanted the quick money and bolted.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Well he he came from a lot of money too, So, oh.
Speaker 3: So she really fucked up by rolling like that. Man, she could have milked that shit.
Speaker 9: Yeah, apparently she cleared out his whole trust though.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he was an idiot. He gave her whole legal rights.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a succubist. That's a succubist, mister Blumkin. What do you got to say for yourself, sir?
Speaker 5: So period blood has these mystical properties. What does smegma do on plants?
Speaker 2: Oh god?
Speaker 3: I mean, look, look is that what dark magic does? Is this where dark herbology comes in?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Smegma.
Speaker 3: That's like, hmmm, look, look Alistair Crowley was making Bread of Life, remember that, with blood and semen and shit. So what does smegma do on a plant's root based?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It sounds like you make it evil or at least just angry.
Speaker 6: Megma.
Speaker 2: Is this ship that like gets backed up and uncircumcised Dix, isn't it. I'm pretty sure that's what megma is.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I thought, oh god.
Speaker 2: Old tuna, Like, yeah, fresh tuna's bad enough, but.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh my god. So yeah, I guess if you did that, the plant would just grow up very angry and bitter and just mad at the world, mad that it's alive.
Speaker 2: Good God, the zombies were finally gonna get back to the chat. Zombies have rights or zombie have rights, says I'm just saying if they are hot angels or even kind of demonish, book talk will hit it. Lol. Yeah I could see that. Yeah, that's that could definitely be a real thing. Super Markey said, eloheem doesn't mean angel, it means powerful ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just looked it up and that was like the Google translation of it, and you know, it probably has several different meanings and stuff like that. I just thought it was interesting that, you know, some people believe that maybe Elohem could also be including the angels. iPhone said, hal cost equals zero G nine to eleven to take back Holy Land in my opinion. Oh, of course Tony had to hit in on that one. Tony says, the Holocaust was used that way and still is. It is why this bon Hoffer movie is coming out now to remind everyone that the Jews are the good guys. Remember the Warsaw Ghetto. Don't look at Gaza, okay. iPhone said, my great grams W. S. Hitler hitter youth. Oh was Hitler youth. He was half Gypsy. Granny told me. The stories that Granny told me were wild.
Speaker 3: Oh damn the fact that he even got by as I have Gypsy that was brave.
Speaker 2: Tony said, My grandpa was German born in nineteen twenty nine, but kept out of Hitler youth. His brother born in nineteen twenty was in the military lufft waff and died in and died in Demyansk, Russia in nineteen forty two.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, so he was a he was a pilot.
Speaker 2: That's the wrong person. I don't know about that kind of.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought Tony was still in the chat. I think you might have took off for the evening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty crazy stuff. Supermarket says, Aloha or e l o a h is singular of Loheim, which is proven to be plural.
Speaker 3: Singular is proven to be plural.
Speaker 2: So Aloha or e l o a h aloa is the singular version of lohem. Okay, cool, ye, all right, that's interesting. Thought.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Tony said, Allah is a related word with uh, a plural pronoun, but Muslims insist it is just a royal wei and he is singular. Ta ta hid is what they call it.
Speaker 7: Okay, Nicholas, I heard something the other today you just reminded me of I think you might think. Is it interesting? It was talking about how the like the kaba lah is like the you know, the Jewish word, and then the Muslims have the kabba in like the big square. But that's the that's the Kabbah of Allah.
Speaker 2: Jacobs said that too.
Speaker 3: Connection. But yeah, I was like, no, it's different because and I was like, okay, maybe I'm just way off face, but it sounded cool me.
Speaker 7: I I was like, no, that's it. It goes back somewhere to the same like the Kaba of a Llah and Kaba La. I mean there, it's all. It's all tied in somewhere, but.
Speaker 3: It's in the same area, and it's got the same sounding syllables. You can't tell me it's not connected. You know what I'm saying for sure?
Speaker 2: Uh, Tony said, Loheem comes from the nine to ten northern tribes. Yahweh comes from Judah. The elo Hist and Yahwist authors are different, but the texts were later combined. Allah is also referred to with plural pronouns, but is understood to be singular. Eloheem was probably understood to be a group of gods.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Judaism started out more polytheistic, then turned monotheistic and tried to retcon things. Well, the research that Tony does, Like, I know that I'm not gonna say that one hundred percent you're right, but I know that, like at least your opinions of certain things are backed by you know, logical kind of information.
Speaker 3: He comes with their seats, I'll say that. And it also I never thought about that that would make sense though, that one the tribes of Judah would say this when these tribes would say this like, okay, that also I know again I don't know that off top to verifiably be true, but that could make sense to me.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, So back to Supermarke, he says, the ruoc is the Holy Spirit, the breath. It's the breath. Look up the meaning of ruwoc from Hebrew. So that's why I thought it was interesting when you were talking about it was Elohem talking about we, but then you specifically labeled this group or this entity whatever this other thing is as going across the water as ruwac eloheme, which would translate to you know, the.
Speaker 3: Spirit of God, of God, the Spirit of God exactly.
Speaker 7: Now has a patent on the ruloc. Also, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, what's the rule patent on?
Speaker 6: What do you mean?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 7: If there's dimensions described in how it operates, it's like an inter rotating wheel, and it's associated with the ruloc in the Bible, and it's the exact like dimensions of some sort of like wheel thing, and they have a patent on the Spirit of God essentially.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's a device craft of some type or is it like an ethereal uh A theory that they have a patent on What do you mean you're mute and nick.
Speaker 7: So it's like, I guess the way that it's described, it sounds like it is a device, if that makes sense. Like there's dimensions and the description to it enough to where it could be patented, if that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Fascinating.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm actually trying to look up images.
Speaker 3: Please do I've never heard of this in my life. This is insane.
Speaker 2: All right, you know what. That's gonna take a minute, so I'll get back to that. So and then super Markey says there are two creation accounts in Genesis. The first one is actually God the Father, the same that Jesus calls out to the Pharisees. The second account is yahweh Okay, Jacob, your thoughts.
Speaker 3: I I'm not like super well versed on that particular spot, but like I would love deeper clarification.
Speaker 2: Then Tony said, the Elohiss wrote chapter one and the yahwist wrote chapter two. We're gonna have to do a deep dive on that one day, because I this is my first time ever he even hearing those words.
Speaker 3: I thought the first five books of the Bible were written by Moses. Thought that was the same homie. Maybe I'm wrong. I do not know.
Speaker 7: I do know. The actual like literal translation of the word ruoc is the is for something to be hovering in the way that a bird of prey hovers in the air gliding, No, like a like one that like a falcon. How they can like sit in one spot and they can like not move at all, like they're like gyroscopically stabilized, you know like that. Yeah, that's the word ruoc means for something to be hovering in that manner, like as a bird. Okay, yeah, it's not moving.
Speaker 2: That makes sense too, because that's.
Speaker 7: The literal meaning of the word, right.
Speaker 2: Like whenever you say, like it's the spirit above the waters, right like it would be hovering above that, because the mist hovers above the waters, you know, like whenever it's cold and shit outside. I guess, uh, Tony said, I wonder if the name of God is a blank space often in the Old Testament, specifically so people can fill in what name they wont.
Speaker 3: Ooh, okay, so this is something that I kind of believe. Actually I heard it a long long long time ago that basically there was a word that was God's actual true name. It was the name that Adam called him by right. This then the legend and the lord of this and whatever?
Speaker 2: Okay, which is Yahweh, isn't it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: That was a name that he told humans to call him, right, and there's there's that thing. But as far as like what does God call himself kind of thing, that type of name, the legend quote unquote goes that there are certain classifications of high priests, or at least there once was in the course of history that knew what this name was. But it was never to be even written down because like human eyes are not worthy of even seeing it on papers, so if they ever had to write it, they would may misspell a characteristic or a place, a word, or a letter altogether, or something to that effect. But it was understood but within the priestly and the rabbinical and the sacris of class that that's what had happened here, and everybody knew what it was. If you were ever to say that word, it would only ever be within the Holy of Holies during a sacrifice, when you're been blessed and purified before entering, and the whole nine. We've got bells on your ankles that if you die and they could pull you out with the rope, the whole nine, right. That word was not just to be said just to say, you know what I mean? Now? Is that a true story? Is there any shred of truth to that? Who can say? There's tons of legends and myths and lore around that. There's Hebrew legends and myths, there's Christian legends and myths on that, all of the stuff in between. But to be honest with you, I kind of lean towards something akin to that being true. Maybe not one hundred percent, but I don't think that God has told us his name. It's kind of like with my kids, Okay, for perfect example of this, because God tells us to look at him as a father. He's my kid's like, is your name Jacob? And I'm like, yeah, but you call me dad? Like my children will never call me Jacob, Like that's never going to fucking happen. And it's not like or else. It's not like that. It's just like that's you don't call me that, right. I don't think that God has ever told us his actual name. He's given us a bunch of things to call him instead of that, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Right, Like the whole idea of you know, maybe elohem was a title, you know, like some po.
Speaker 3: Believe that's a human word put to that title of classification of entities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right, Nicholas.
Speaker 7: I found it. It's a US patent three seven eight nine ninety four seven Joseph F. Blumrich as a patent for the omnidirectional wheel, which was issued February fifth, nineteen seventy four. Blumberg claimed that the wheel was described in the Book of His its Eguel as a component of a spacecraft created by extratrest rules, and it's a NASA pattern. And they took I guess the dimensions of from the Book of his Egule, and they, I guess, got different translations, and apparently it describes it like pretty down to in very in detail. And they just they figured like what they like remodeled it based on the measurements that they yeah they fucking capacity, dude, Yeah yeah, but it's based off like the dimensions in the Bible. And and they essentially patented whatever they came up with.
Speaker 2: Is this supposed to be like a like a ball looking structure or like.
Speaker 7: It's an actual wheel that has wheels that rotate left to right, and it rotates this way.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that kind of seem that seems like it.
Speaker 7: Can slide to the left and roll forward.
Speaker 2: Okay, that seems like what Terrence Howard was talking about, right, Yes, isn't that Doesn't that seem like what Terrence Howard was talking about those that are multidirectional.
Speaker 3: It's this thing is basically all right, do you god? I have a scar on my fucking eyebrow from one of these. We had a hockey puck growing up, and it was a hockey puck made for street hockey.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like that.
Speaker 3: It's like that, but flattering like Instead of round like blade type wheels, they're elong gated like roller pin style wheels, but they have a slight curvagere to him. They could roll like that. That's a dope, dude. That looks like a type of bearing.
Speaker 7: But there's actual, like really detailed dimensions I believe in the Bible about this stuff. If you get deep enough, I think there's there's dimensions for like the scroll obviously, like we talked about earlier. There's dimensions I think for the Ark of the Covenant, and then these like wheels in the sky that they get pretty detailed with that they, you know, tried to recreate.
Speaker 3: But yeah, those are all books of interpretation too, so that's why it gets kind of wild.
Speaker 7: For sure.
Speaker 6: I love it.
Speaker 2: I freaking love el Ai is just so depictive look at that.
Speaker 7: But I believe the word ruok was used in describing those wheels within the wheels as well. I think at one point, my it's my point about how that there's a you know, I'm being a little facetious about there being a patent on the spirit of God, but well.
Speaker 3: No, no, but that's pretty wild that there's a patent based off of the dimensions found in the Bible.
Speaker 2: That's it, Yeah, mister Blumkin, good sir.
Speaker 7: So uh.
Speaker 5: It kind of reminds me of the antikythera mechanism. I put a picture of that. I don't know like what it would look like fletched out, you know, but I put a picture of that in the chat.
Speaker 7: I wonder you guys, that's the one they found in the underwater, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, opposite of Yeah, it was like supposed potentially it could have been some way of telling constellation, like an ancient computer or something and dates.
Speaker 2: That is pretty insane looking. Is this said to be two three thousand years old as well.
Speaker 3: They believe this to be potentially the world's oldest computer, and they believe that it was yeah, measuring constellations and dates and possibly times and all these things. They have taken the dimensions of it and scanned it and made three D printed replicas of it, and it works. It's actually really really insane. It's like when you think of a German clockwork engineering, it's like over engineered and over like critical thinking, but it like somehow all works perfectly. It was that type of craftsmanship built for this thing. And it's alleged circa twelve hundred BC, maybe a little off on the date. I want to say it was twelve hundred BC.
Speaker 7: Does not make sense to be there, to be.
Speaker 3: Honest, it's but if you look at the materials it's made out of, it makes sense. It's all bronze age technology. It's just how would they have had the foresight and the knowledge to make those components in those shapes too? Well, Like it's it's fucking wild zombie.
Speaker 7: What's a lot of free uh knowledge to make that just doesn't seem to be around that time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, no doubt. It's like the it's like the stargate.
Speaker 12: They've been making like different types of stargates, and that's it's really similar to the same type of stargate kind of craft they've been using to do the clocks and stuff, to use the frequencies to be able to open portals and walk through dimensions.
Speaker 2: Okay, there is a lot of speculation that I don't know if you heard this, Jacob, but possibly about how the pyramids were like uh, like transfer portals, like that you would go in there and and I don't know, maybe it was some kind of consciousness transfer. I don't know if your whole body was me and trans or what. But like I think that there was actually like there has to be something extra going on with pyramids. Why are there so damn many of them? And why are they so specifically laid out in the way that they are, especially the Pyramids of Giza.
Speaker 3: The only reason why I believe that the Pyramids of Giza some pyramids were in fact burial tombs. There was bodies found inside. There's a whole thing, right, the Pyramids of Giza. Yes, there's so much speculation as to the truth about them and whatever. The construction of them alone tells me that they were not built with human intentions. There is like little tube like tunnels that connect rooms that no human could fit through. Why would they have constructed this tube connecting these two rooms that no body or no thing could have gone through. For what airflow in a sealed off pyramid that's allegedly a burial tomb. It makes no sense. So I just I'm sorry, I don't buy it. Now. Was it a transportion of transportion transportation like a portal type situation. Maybe? Was it a power source, an energy source of some type of generator. Possibly The speculation can go till the cows come home, honestly, Nicholas.
Speaker 7: So from what I understand, they were definitely multipurpose. They had more than one function. My guides told me when I asked them about it. Whenever this is like whenever. I first was like just understanding what was going on, and I was like, I know I'm talking to something. I don't know who, what they are or whatever. But I was like, I feel like I have a direct line to something that has access to information that I don't. So I was like, I always wonder about the pyramids, but I asked them to describe the function. I think I told you a while back, but they told me. They said the pyramids were constructed to align humanity's consciousness by our direction and assistance. They are essential points that align and contribute to the stability of the holographic structure of the reality that you reside in, and maintain positive vibrations, essential to the life frequency and resonance. They are essential for consciousness development. They are everywhere, and they are harnessing energy that you are all a part of. That system had been taken over and misused by other forces past tense but also from what I understand, they also were like relay stations. Essentially, they were projecting some sort of energy that was connected to all these other points around the planet. But they were like a air traffic controls signal emitting function for like other crafts that are coming to like land, essentially, like it was sending signals out to where whenever other crafts and shifts were coming in from other places that they would nowhere to go. Essentially, and in addition to that, you could go inside of it and if it's obviously this thing that is that's contributing to our consciousness and like raising vibrations and everything, it could be used for like higher consciousness meditation and like connecting to consciousness related activities while you're inside. So it was like all of those things all at once.
Speaker 2: Damn all right, so very multipurpose. Are we talking about like electrical grid kind of thing going on here or is this even like outside of that.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't. I mean it definitely like lay line stuff. And I feel like the main ones are like, you know, projecting some sort of you know, frequency and you know whatever they said, you know, they contribute to the stability of the holographic structure of the reality that you reside in, which is like when they're I don't talk like that, and I was like, man, that sounds smart, but it came out of my mouth, you know. I was like, I can never say that, but yeah, I guess it it probably I don't know, it's like maybe helping solidify the the experience that we perceive in this reality and some in the hologram. Yeah, yes, I mean they called it the holographic structure and so it and they said that they're everywhere and they're all probably connected in some way that we're just unaware of or able to perceive, and uh, you know, they play a role in our the way that we experience the world in some way. I believe I'd buy that.
Speaker 2: I think that, uh, dude, that DMT trip that I had it confirmed that we live in a fucking hologram. At least for me. I literally saw it pixelated and then wither away in the wind like my reality. Everything that was going on around me, myself, the yournal that I was standing at as well, and everything it was just I don't know, I can't be convinced that it's not some kind I'm not going to say exactly like a matrix or exactly like a hologram, but it's something like that. And especially like after after looking at the uh, what was it like the surface of the black hole? That kind of just you know, uh, I'm not gonna say that that's what Earth is, that Earth is kind of like aer of a black hole, and that we're being projected up onto a surface and that's really what we're we're experiencing in that our soul or our spirit or whatever is somewhere else. It's possible, Well, I don't. I don't think that there's even a real way to find out one hundred percent until till we're there.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's just that's the only analogy that works. It's not like a digital like we're in a computer game type scenario. But those are the only like terms that we can use to just the only uh, what's the word parable if you will? That you know that to describe those kinds of things is is what we have, you know, And like art imitates life in a way, and like the I feel like the fact that you know, we've created these games and simulations and all these things is just like a macro like it's we're creating like smaller versions of like the thing that we're in, and like we can describe that inversely based on our own creations. Does that make sense?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean if we were in God's image, than what do we make in ours kind of thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Right, I don't know, kids, there's that sure. Anyway, let's let's get back to the chat over here. The spirit animal with his his blessing, he said, in the beginning, the Lord created the garden, and with said garden is where the blessed herb became the holy smoke and blanketed the world in relaxation, and soon it was covered in green that is herbology one two.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 3: I like the one two of it. That was nice.
Speaker 2: Amen. Spirit animals said Moses definitely had the blessed herb.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's below fifty nine. It's unholy fucked this commy weather agreed, agreed, red wings. Oh Jesus Christ. Remember Honeyboo boo and the Kardashians. People get enraptured by the brainless. Good God, let's say it's I'm enraptured. But that good word, Samuel, good word, thanks Lord of Mercy. And raptured. It's a new one on me.
Speaker 2: Oh God, there was a long Laise subtract.
Speaker 3: Zombie would starve if they were in Hollywood. No brains, No, I agree. Uh, don't be a lawyer, my dog, Yo, I agree, Jonathan does not even be a lawyer. If it's like, well, look, I can't prove if I didn't in my dream and I can't tell if it did it in real life. Like, Yo, do not go to a court of law ever.
Speaker 2: Thanks, fun story. I did represent myself one time and won, so suck on.
Speaker 3: That that that's true. But that was before you had this type of Uh, that was before I was blessed perspective.
Speaker 2: Yes, by the DMT gods, if.
Speaker 3: You want to call it that, go for it.
Speaker 2: Dude, Raisin on a grape vine said, Jacob looks like the main terrorist from Act of Valor.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll take that as a compliment that that terrorist looks sexy as fuck.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: I need to see what that looks like.
Speaker 3: The main terrorist on Act of Valor. I'm trying to think how long it's been since I seen that movie. Honest, see I look like a main terrorist, you know what's funny? All Right? So I get out of the Marine Corps straight out, and I work on a construction site, and for luck of the draw, this site didn't require a shave. I had just got done shaving my face once, if not twice a day, and shaving my head at least once a week. And I decided I was gonna be just a bum. And I decide I was gonna grow the beard out. I was gonna grow the hair out, long hair, don't care. Thinking of a fuck. I had no idea what beard maintenance was. This shit was still coming in patchy because I was twenty two and I didn't like my I didn't have the full man beer coming in yet. So I was just it looks hobo ish. To be nice to myself, it looked hoboish and embarrassing, but I thought it was great. And uh, I didn't get Ever, not one time did I get called oh that guy.
Speaker 2: Yep, that guy right there. I could see the resemblance.
Speaker 3: Wait, the guy on the left of the guy on the right, because the right's bald.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy on the left obviously.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, Well, he was like a multi bazillionaire. The guy on the right was the religious extremist. So I'd rather be the bajillionaire. So that's dope. Yeah. I never one time got called Grizzly Adams mountain man. Nah, dude, Immediately Osama immediately beIN lauden keeme on. I was a marine like three months before. It didn't matter. But Osama, He's like, well, all right, I guess that's just what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, super Markey coming in with something here. It says, what about that verse from the Satanic Bible that says, in quotes, first they called us angels, then they called us they called us demons. Lastly they will call us aliens.
Speaker 3: I haven't heard that part, but all right.
Speaker 2: You know what is quite disturbing, is that whenever you read the Satanic Bible, like you agree with a lot of it.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean it's a very humanist look at things, because the Satanist Bible isn't like the worshiping of the dark Lord. The Satanist Bible is a lot of worshiping oneself, isn't it? Like That's all I was gonna say, which version is that quote from? Is that the Anton Leavey worship of oneself? But like super dark and edgy and fuck the established religions. But even though it's like ever established religion now? Or is that the one where you're like actually worshiping Lucifer? That's that, you know what I'm saying. It depends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was the Anton lave one, which fuck him.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing this, dude. It was on a on the Metro in Washington, d C. When I lived there. It was a sign by one of the doors, and it was like it was trying to shit on Christianity and show the humanist way was the better way, and it was like women are to be silent, submissive. Yeah, all the big stigma the ones that they put on of like uh, you know, this thing and this thing, this thing from the Old Testament and the Bible and all this, and then right underneath it, the humanist approach was everybody's created equal, everybody gets equal to this. It's this, and it's all okay. They were just taking snippets out of context. And then when you looked at and you followed the little website or the little QR code, it brought you to a website that was owned by a Satanist group, and it's like, well, shocker, who would have imagined? You know, But again, that wasn't the dark lord type. That was the wanna be edgy who look at me, I have a pentagram and I'm worshiping Satan, even though it really wasn't that whole shabam.
Speaker 2: Even though Anton Levey's daughter is Taylor Swift, I mean, dude, identical.
Speaker 3: It's it's wild, it's wild shit they do look alike.
Speaker 2: Day Walker said, uh, are you about to run a cult of conspiracy train on some aliens.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna set that one out, big dog. But if y'all do it, if the cult members do it, hey, I support Hugh just you know whatever, I Uh, I'm good. I don't need to catch some intergalact std because we're trying to be wild and I'm good.
Speaker 2: What if it heals, you go into the holy of their holy.
Speaker 3: Sir, I'm not sick from anything, Honestly, I don't need to be healing. I'm straight up to.
Speaker 2: Be alive, said after watching Resident Alien. I'm glad I haven't tried octopus. You can't force me to eat it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I have tried it, and it's delicious, but I understand if some people couldn't do it for texture reasons.
Speaker 2: For sure, that's funny, Geez said. Space herpes is a thing, right, That's what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, Like, how do you know that that's clean? We over here tomout stabbing it and form me like, yo, yo, hey, hey, we don't even know what type of slime slash blood borne pathogens come from other galaxies. You have no idea where that thing's been. That thing might be a full on hoe.
Speaker 2: The blumkin. It'll be a hoe, the blumpkin said. Go to your local Greek Orthodox church. Ancient Greek is alive in the liturgy and the Bible Church has a Bible study Tuesdays, which I miss. I missed to be here, but Our priest has the Bible in English and the Bible in Greek, and he does compare the words used in translation to the original Greek.
Speaker 3: So you're a Greek Orthodox plunkin, Okay. So there's so many things about that sect of Christianity. I have so many questions. I don't know how much of it you'd be willing to answer here live tonight. But uh, is that something that you were born and raised as or is that something that you found later on in life? I'm very curious.
Speaker 5: My mom is Greek in Italian and we were raised Greek Orthodox.
Speaker 3: Okay, And so just self of curiosity, how do y'all view Roman Catholics.
Speaker 5: Well, the interesting thing is my mom's dad was Greek and my mom's mom was Italian, so our family was kind of split between Greek Orthodoxy and Roman Catholicism. So it's very similar. And I feel like a lot of times Greek and Italians from a religious aspect and from a cultural aspect, sometimes don't like to, you know, like agree that there as closely related as they are, but it's very close to Catholicism.
Speaker 3: I agree. I think they're honestly unpopular opinion. I feel like Greek and Italian culture are kind of cousins to each other, like I'll even say like second or third cousins. But I still see a lot of connections to the Meningoll back to the ancient times for that. But okay, so you've been to Russian or excuse me, you've been to Roman Catholic masses in your life? Correct.
Speaker 5: I've been to a few, predominantly, I've mostly gone to Greek church though.
Speaker 3: Okay, so do when you go to Greek church, is that also called mass or you'll call it something else service.
Speaker 5: Or yeah, we'll call it mass service, anything like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, So in your opinion, just as the mechanics of a service slash mass goes, are they completely different or are they kind of similar in nature of you know, seeing the hymns, do the sit neil pray banded thing?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: How does that look side by side comparison from your perspective.
Speaker 5: Very very similar to the Catholic Church. The only difference is depending on if the priest is from America or from Greece. A lot of times there's more standing and kneeling usually with the European priests, and I feel like the American priests, let us sit a little bit more, but very similar sits Dan Neil pray.
Speaker 3: M the same. Do all pray the Hail Mary?
Speaker 5: No, we don't. The interesting thing is they feel that the church is the bride of Christ. Yeah, the mother of Chriy Mary is definitely revered. But we don't have like a hymn dedicated to Mary like in that sense, or a prayer to Mary like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, with you, with you one hundred percent. Only males can serve in the clergy correct. It's very much like the Roman Catholic Church in that regard.
Speaker 5: It's an interesting thing when I got married by a photographer was a female and she actually approached the altar and only men are allowed to do that, and they actually had to like push her away and she was trying to get a shot for the wedding.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very male centric.
Speaker 3: Do they have their version of nuns and monks and things like that as well?
Speaker 5: Yes, only in Greece, Only in Greece.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 3: Do you know anything about the Russian Orthodoxy Church? And if so, do you know how close it is to the Greek Orthodoxy? I believe like that would be like first cousins but I'm curious how different they are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I do have a little bit of an understanding of the Russian Orthodox Church, and we're almost the same. We're actually considered in communion. The only Orthodox Church that we're not in communion is the Oriental Orthodox, which is the Coptic Christians and Ethiopians.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Egyptian and the Ethiopian Coptics.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get Yeah, we split during the Council of Nicea. I think it was I think that Coptics have a pope. We don't have a pope. We don't believe one person should have all the power.
Speaker 3: See, y'all don't have like a high priest or a highest priest over the Eastern Orthodox Church, so we do.
Speaker 5: So the way it works is when you go to seminary, you do have the option to get married. If you get married.
Speaker 3: Oh, your priests are allowed to get married.
Speaker 5: To a degree, So if you're if you're allowed if you get married while you're becoming a priest, you're allowed to get married, have a family, serve in a local parish, and basically be a priest. But if you wanted to climb the hierarchy of the church, you can't get married, and then we have your typical parish priests. They have bishops, they have ackermandrites, and these people are on like a council that basically would be like our version of the pope is multiple, they work together.
Speaker 3: Okay, so more of a council type situation rather than a head guy. I feel that.
Speaker 5: But the people on that council could not have been married.
Speaker 3: Okay, So at that point to be a part of that, you have to have dedicated your entire life to this, like you can't have distractions of any type, including wife and kids. Okay, I'm with you. Interested Okay, John, I've seen your face a few times. I feel like you're chomping at the bit. But Nick, your hand is also raised. So either one of y'all, where are all at with any of this? I'm sorry, I've I've been dying to ask these questions on air.
Speaker 7: Well, mine is is on the Greek as well. Actually, the other day I recently learned like the Greek translation of God and how they define it.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 7: Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is my understanding. It's thaos, I think is the word they use, right, and from what I from what I understand it's honestly probably one of my favorite translations of what God is supposed to be represented of. And they say that it is referred to as the source of the cosmos and everything in it, that in which we all move and have our being, which we are all offspring. That's the definition of the word theos in Greek. And it has like so much more meaning to it, and like the fact that it's so encompassing and it's not necessarily like a specific being per se, but like that in which we all live in, breathe and have our being and we are offspring of. And I feel like that is, in my opinion, resonates as very accurate.
Speaker 3: Accurate.
Speaker 7: Does that check on your end?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would say that that checks. So we say Theos is God. And even like in the beginning was the word logos, And the word logos is almost like untranslatable into English because it doesn't just mean the word. So there's many Greek words, and I'm sure even in the biblical Hebrew there's many Hebrew words where it could have a multitude of meaning. And then when you're talking about divinity, it could have even more meanings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm looking it up right, Here it says the Greek word logos has multiple meanings including word, thought, principle, or speech. It comes from the Proto Indo European root lie, which means I put in order, arrange, gather, choose, count, reckon, discern, say, and speak.
Speaker 3: Keep in mind, that is where we get the term logo from.
Speaker 16: Right.
Speaker 2: Well, and then it says the divine reason. So whenever it's known as the divine reason, it says that that it orders and gives form and meaning to the cosmos. The word is a derivative divine power that is the principle of God active in the creation and structuring of the cosmos. The rational discourse is the link between rational discourse and the world's rational structure. And oh, this is an interesting one, the active rational and spiritual principle. It says, it's a principle that permeates all reality.
Speaker 3: Wow, okay, all that from just the word logos.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and and the theos just like like that too. And like in I guess whenever I would say that, it's probably more of the thought because the the thought would have to come before the word. So yeah, in that sense, like if you think in terms of what everything is, is is the thought of God in the mind of God.
Speaker 3: Right, I saw it broke down once, this guy, it was just the first verse of the Bible, right in the beginning. It was the whole He broke it down in Hebrew and broke down. This translation could break down to mean this, this, this, this. The Greek could mean this, this, this, the Latin could mean this, this, this, and so basically through this you got this insane woven story of basically God pouring out his entire love in the very breath that was the creation from in the beginning. It was. It's insane how deep and how intricate the language is that went into the Holy Word. But again, that is just my opinion to say that that word is holy. There are those that say that it's bullshit, and it's and it's all the other things. Who knows.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's fun conversation, dude, And you know that's why it's so cool, like going back to the etymology of certain words and understanding you know, where they come from and all that stuff. Like these people obviously, you know, because we talk about how the Hebrew only had a limited vocabulary, the Greek also had a limited vocabulary, so you'd have multiple meanings per like one word and you know, in the context of which it was used, which what was the most likely way for it to be meant to be understood kind of thing. And yeah, it's debatable, but you know, it's still fun like to look into.
Speaker 3: You know, no doubt, no doubt. Where are we in the chat We are way off.
Speaker 2: Uh, let's see do do do do doy doo.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Everybody was talking about how cold it was in North Dakota. Uh, I guess it got so damn cold in North Dakota one year that the doorknob froze on the inside of the house the living there.
Speaker 3: Good god, No, that's gonna suck. That's white people ship, not even that's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Raisin, Oh my god, I wanted to take it back. There was a picture that was hilarious and you gotta look it up for yourself. But it's it's by the Blumpkin and it says you will see it once and never again. And it's basically like this weed. Did you see that one.
Speaker 3: In the chat Ah where we I'm looking at it. It looks like a bunch of people sitting around a corkboard.
Speaker 2: Was this Oh yeah, you know what fuck it. I'm just gonna share it. You will see it once and never again.
Speaker 3: You see it, Jacob, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Zoom out. What does that look like?
Speaker 3: Peacock feathers?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, right, it looks like a giant vagina? Is really what it looks like?
Speaker 3: Sir? Maybe I'm dude, I do need glasses. That just looked like a bunch of peacock feathers in the sky to me.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 2: Scy Yeah, not if it's that eight week old tuna or whatever it is. But uh so so yeah. Dougie posted that and then raising on a grape, said I should call my ex. I love the fucking savagery in this chat. It's awesome. And then that's whenever people started getting into the coldness of North Dakota. Ali came in and she said, hippo steak. What convo did I walk in on? Sorry I'm late. Zombie said, well, the boys are planning to run a train on the aliens. They can't decide if they want to eat octopus and if aliens have rights. Pretty good summary.
Speaker 3: Also, hippo steak, Because at one point in time, we almost had a booming hippo industry in America and Africa and Australian and New Zealand eat hippo steak a lot, and apparently it's really comparable to beef, and I'm very curious want to I want to do a dry age one.
Speaker 2: But anyway, the double the double hand raised of Samuel over there.
Speaker 10: I've eaten kangaroo jerky and it's actually pretty kidding.
Speaker 3: I feel like kangaroo jerky would be good, but I also feel like kangaroo steak would be really tough. Again, I would like to try it. It's out there.
Speaker 10: All the kangaroo is is a is a white tailed deer that has been sent to prison.
Speaker 3: Look at look at them side by side.
Speaker 9: It's really just a deer on his walking on it's high.
Speaker 10: And next, I swear when God made Australia, he was fucked up on drugs. That's the only that's the only way you can explain the platypus God with it a raging bender after he after fucked he after after the Jews killed Jesus, he did went on a raging bender and made the platyfum.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, he got real fucked up one night, real shit face and he was like, dude, what happens whenever you put these two things together?
Speaker 3: And Australia was just his bear parts box, possibly not just of the platypus, the wombat poops cubed it. Poops cubed poops. That's weird. Why is that? Because God had some weird intestinal parts that he forgot to put in a couple of other animals, see through it in some Australian animal. That's that's where God had put all of his spare pieces when he was done.
Speaker 10: Samuel like, okay, koalas anybody like for their gone rhea?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they yeah, they have gone ahea.
Speaker 9: And I think they also have cli media. But you know why that is that?
Speaker 3: The men will they will pull a Bill.
Speaker 9: Cosby and a little bit of a p D.
Speaker 10: They'll run a train on a female caller against a wheel.
Speaker 3: Why. Yeah, a lot of animals will do that.
Speaker 2: That's just disturbing.
Speaker 3: I mean, most breeding in the animal kingdom isn't what we as human beings would call cons sensual.
Speaker 2: I mean except for you go and fuck the koala and the kuala is like.
Speaker 3: No, don't do well. That's the thing too. They because they live off of eucalyptus, which makes them essentially drunk but also is like poisoning them. But that's also their entire diet. They just stay fucked up and they sleep for most of the day. They wake up and get fucked up, and they don't like take care of the itch because they're koalas and they don't know how to do that, so they just like fuck around and spread it. It's it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: It's like the dolphin getting high on pufferfish. Yo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they just like piss off a puffer fish till it blows up and they take turns biting it and pass it around. And then dolphins will go in force rate baby seals to death. That's a thing.
Speaker 2: God, uh blood fertilizer. That is a very disturbing name, and I feel like I know who that is, but uh, go right ahead.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 14: Speaking of weird animal situations.
Speaker 12: I didn't know how disturbing male otters are either, and now I never even like an otter again.
Speaker 5: In my whole life because of this.
Speaker 14: Apparently, No, they will rape the young little otter girls to death and then like keep her body around until it starts decomposing and just like pass it around and like a party favor and like it's a whole thing. It's it's terrible.
Speaker 3: They do the same thing with baby seals too. Yeah, oh come on now, sea otters are the cute little things though. Come on, everybody loves sea.
Speaker 2: Otters, not whenever they're raping.
Speaker 3: I mean that's nature.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like a lot of sex in nature is probably not consensual.
Speaker 3: I mean, most of it's instinctual, when the females in heat, the men pound, or the male's pounces, it's a very it's like in rut kind of thing. But not all creatures, you know, some of them do, in fact have sex for pleasure. I want to say. I forget what study I found, but it was like thirteens of animal or species of animals that have sex for more than just pro creation, and like just out of instinct. Dolphins are one of them, see honors or another. I forget what the rest of them were, but yeah, yeah, it's pretty interesting.
Speaker 2: Well I have that answer right here. Some animals here we go. Some animals that may have sex for pleasure include the bannabos. And it says these prople monkey. Yeah, primates says these primates are highly promiscuous, and engage in sexual interactions more frequently than other primates. They mate in many combinations, including heterosexual and homosexual gay fucking monkeys.
Speaker 3: Some monkeys be doing sex for pleasure, not just for breeding. That makes sense to me, sure.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like if there's going to be like a gay animal, it's probably going to be a monkey, like a gay dude.
Speaker 3: Video of a chimpanzee face fucking a bullfrog dude using it like a pocket pussy. Yeah, it makes sense to me. Gyms are wild Well, I.
Speaker 2: Was gonna say, you know, they fling shit, so.
Speaker 3: They shit in their hands and throw it to a certain dom minutes like they owned a wildness. They own that.
Speaker 2: German porn the dolphins, it says these highly social seditionians, sediesians I don't know that, sure, appear to have sex for pleasure, social bonding, and reproduction. Then you have the pigmy chimpanzees. These primates may pursue sex recreationally. And then there are non human primates. There is a general scientific consensus that non human primates, both males and females orgasm. Okay, sure, sure, all right, Yeah, that's all that it gives though it's seven animals, so I don't think it names.
Speaker 3: Seven monkeys and dolphins.
Speaker 2: So you got dolphins, the little bonnabos, which basically look like chimpanzees. A lions how about that?
Speaker 3: Okay, a lion with his whole pride, dude?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. Researchers believe that lions find sex pleasurable because of the number of times that they mate in a short period, not to mention that they all year round.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 3: First of all, bullshit. Have you seen that when a male lion when a female is in heat and the male lion won't breathe, they'll like go up and like bite their balls and shit to force them to breed her. Oh yoh, lions do it for pleasure to a point, but I think the lion ness at a certain points like give you that guk.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it says, for example, as soon as the female's cubs are weaned, she will immediately be interested in sex again and flirts shamelessly with the male. Her flirtatious behavior is apparent, she will vigorously rub against him, lay in front of the male, wrap her tail around his head, and moan continuously damn.
Speaker 3: So the female lions are the aggressors of the male kingdom. They can't. They're not raping, but they're putting it out there.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, look at this. Once mating begins, the couple will have sex over and over again. This is because lions are stimulated ovulators, meaning the female lion will not ovulate until she is encouraged by continuous penetration. Therefore, they will mate for approximately fifteen to thirty minutes over three to four days, which amounts to two to three hundred times in three days.
Speaker 3: God did use some Dougie Black is the goddamn king of the Jungle Army.
Speaker 2: No, Lie Bro. After a certain point, you're just like, I can't do it anymore, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Movefasa I Simba, I see you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the blunket.
Speaker 3: What you're doing? Big things?
Speaker 2: What's your take on lion mating, sir?
Speaker 5: I actually want to go back to dolphins. There was a video on social media circulating a few weeks ago of a dolphin raping this little fish. It's kind of crazy. It's a big white dolphin.
Speaker 7: Whoa.
Speaker 2: The savagery in the animal kingdom is uh pretty wild.
Speaker 3: Dolphins just be out here raping dog. I mean, I know they fuck up with the uh the puffer fish just to get high. But I didn't know they were raping little or fish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the little fish probably die.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, fucked it right to death. Speaking of being fucked to death, how about a gorilla? It says gorillas gorillas are animals that have sex for pleasure, and females will engage in lesbian sex when males reject them. In fact, many species of primates are notorious for their homosexual behavior. Scientists have observed female gorillas climbing on top of each other and pushing their bellies and genitals together. Therefore, they have induced that these courtship displays are purely sexual and do not reflect their sexual orientation. Okay, sex local orientation. How about this one, dude, it's literally the macaque. You know that that is the one that does it for pleasure. I would be upset if it wasn't, no doubt. And then the chimpanzees, the male sea otters the seats. There we go and bone, Well, what animal has the lowest sex drive? That would be the giant pandam no, Well.
Speaker 3: That actually makes sense. They're too lazy. They just want to eat bamboo and roll around.
Speaker 2: It stands that an animal species that is seriously lacking in sex drive may be in decline. Unfortunately, that is indeed the case for the giant panda. While researchers at the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda breeding are trying desperately to save the endangered species, they aren't having a lot of luck due to the low sex drive of these bears. Their biology is a factor. Female pandas only enter estrus once a year's estris once yearly for a small window of time in the spring twenty four to seventy two hours to be exact.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: What so the male pandam must impregnate the female during that time or it's a no go until next year.
Speaker 3: Bro, she is only fertile for one to three days per year.
Speaker 2: That sucks.
Speaker 3: Wow, So that's why Yusu paying one and all the pandas back to China's say, can like make sure that they can be protected and make sure they breed. Although I'm gonna be honest with you, I don't think you had to bring them back to China for that. I'm pretty sure we have veterinary staffers in America that know how to do an artificial insemination I could be wrong, but I think we had the technology.
Speaker 2: Pandas are my spirit animal.
Speaker 3: It's still one. It's the only my dream animal, my dream pet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, be to have a pet panda, one hundred percent, dude. They are just the sweetest, cuddly, most beautiful animals and also might not be real. There is a theory out there. But anyway, Nicholas, that's what I was about to say, Okay, all right, well what there is a theory out there that pandas are not real since they are only from China, and that the Chinese are basically using them as like security camera spies, looking shit, because if you go all the way back in history, there's not a lot of documentation that is that is written on pandas, like in years ago. There's like no documentation of it. It's crazy.
Speaker 7: They're like lab made pandas or some shit like it's a product of China.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: I believe that about pugs.
Speaker 2: Wuhan wuhan pandas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I believe that about pugs. What's that the the highest breed of pug has that like wrinkle on its forehead that's the Chinese symbol or whatever, And that's a whole thing like, yeah, dude, I think one hundred percent they're clearly Chinese ops. Like birds ain't real?
Speaker 2: Is it? Is it specifically all birds or is it like just pigeons.
Speaker 3: Depends on which Internet source of reading.
Speaker 14: Bro.
Speaker 3: I've seen some to say just pigeons, and I've seen a lot that say birds, all birds ain't real. God ain't made nothing that could fly. That's just propaganda.
Speaker 2: It's possible, speared animal. Are birds real or are they?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: CIA propaganda?
Speaker 9: Okay, So of bird birds willed? I mean you have the Native man can to hold.
Speaker 10: The eagles and high regard, believing it to be the sky king. You have the Norse with Odin who's two eyes eyes that scout of the nine realms, hunion, immunion, ravens. And then you have Zeus in his Roman form Jupiter, both with eagles.
Speaker 3: I was there, Take ye, birds are real?
Speaker 9: Now pigeons, I do believe.
Speaker 10: I have seen a pigeon throw up a salute to poutin before, but uh yeah.
Speaker 5: I do believe.
Speaker 10: I mean, we did have like millions of passenger pigeons, and then in World War One, and then in like spend the five years after World War One, we hunted them all to extinction, So I don't know.
Speaker 9: I can't verify.
Speaker 10: I just be me, and I ain't can't verify anything before ninety nine.
Speaker 3: So exactly, I believe the birds are in fact real as somebody who has been duck hunting and eating that duck that night. I can verify at least that duck was real. But now pigeons are. I've never killed a pigeon, never eaten one, killed dove.
Speaker 2: They seem a bit robotic, and that's really the theory is that the pigeons are the ones that they're being charged up on power lines and that's how they never run out of battery.
Speaker 3: But dude, pandas.
Speaker 2: Pandas, Yeah, it's a it's a sad, dude. It's sad because it would be awesome if they are real. But also I.
Speaker 3: Believe they are personally if they're not, the first time I've ever hearing that this hit in real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's it's pretty wild, Samuel, go readyhead, sir, Yes.
Speaker 10: There's there's actually more than just wanting in the black and white Panda, you have a did you ever watch Kung Fu Panda?
Speaker 2: Those are some of my favorite movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, same.
Speaker 10: I didn't know there was a fourth one. I'm actually gonna watch that tomorrow.
Speaker 3: But no, Master she food.
Speaker 10: He's a red panda, yeah, which I think is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 3: Also an animal I wouldn't mind having as a pet. They're kind of like a raccoon, but kind of kind of more pet.
Speaker 10: Like I want to get a I want to get a pet gator or you don't, Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: I do, kaby Bara, do a pet kapy Bar, that'd be cooler. Why the fuck would you want a pet gator?
Speaker 2: Oh, dude, kaby Bara is just a giant hamster.
Speaker 10: Because I think it would be awesome to have a fucking dinosaur as a pet. I've already dated crazy women, not now want to get a crazy pet.
Speaker 3: Look, I'll just it's not like it's not doable. Okay, it's very doable. Yes, you can train them.
Speaker 5: Not even that.
Speaker 10: You can get it if you catch one when it's small, truck, trust me, if you catch it wilet while it's small, you can put it.
Speaker 9: You can put it in a.
Speaker 10: I don't know what my phone was doing, but you can put it in a an aquarium like last tank and it won't get and you feed it and you water it, it will not get bigger than its tank.
Speaker 9: You will be it will adapt to its surroundings.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is true to a point. You can't take a baby gator and keep it in a like fishter arium and it only get that big. That's like somebody's saying, Oh, I'm selling you this baby pig and it gets three hundred pounds like it's it's it will do it to a point. But like, yeah, you could keep it possibly the size of like five foot. You can get a small enough cage for it, and you could train it and stuff.
Speaker 7: But like, dude, I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't only raise it up so it gets a good mountain and then I'm gonna knock it in the head with a bock and I'm gonna go aimy SMOs, I'm gonna eat the.
Speaker 3: Something, bitch. Don't don't knock in the head. Oh Jesus, Sam, Okay, please call me before you do something like that. If you're gonna have a gator, fine, If you're gonna train it, fine, but understand that it can and will turn on you one day at a moment's notice. And if you're gonna kill it, don't knock it in the head, use a shotgun slug and there's a quarter sized soft spot in its skull. Just pop it. It's so quick and easy, that's.
Speaker 9: All Amos Moses said. Knock them in the head with a stump.
Speaker 3: So I gotta know. I know, but trust me, all you gonna do is piss it off. I trust I'm speaking from experience on this.
Speaker 9: Well, you all to buy you Shaman's Okay.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, fair enough?
Speaker 2: Yes, uh let the chat so raisin on a grape vine said you won't eat our meat, but you glue with our feet. That is a quote from a horse.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, I think we should be able to eat horse meat. People have weird feelings about that, but I think we should. There's a waste of meat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wouldn't do it if it's like a dire situation. But I'm not going to be like, you know, sitting over here whenever I can eat anything and like order up some horse meat like that. I already feel bad enough eating lamb meat. Bro Like I feel weird, but because like my my favorite stuffed animal whenever I was a little kid was lamb chop and like still to this day, whenever I eat lamb I'm just like, I'm sorry, sorry to do that to you.
Speaker 3: God, I mean, okay, that was.
Speaker 2: Your first stuffed animals? Lamb chop? Yes, that's crazy. This is the song that never ends.
Speaker 7: Yeah, dude, well like baby things right.
Speaker 3: Lamb chops around that time frame.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all I know is like a I mean it was just like it's a little white lamb right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, mine was like dude, I had it for years and so like hardly had any stuffing. It was like depleted. It was. It was wild, Stephanie. Nice to see your hand raise, what's up? Stuff?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 16: Hello, I just wanted to Yeah, I have That was my first stuffed animal too, was a little lamb and it had a Christmas hat on it and I still have it.
Speaker 12: Wow.
Speaker 2: Why is all of this happening right now?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 3: Of what happening?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 2: Everybody has a has a lamb whenever they were babes mine.
Speaker 3: I actually had a little Sebastian from The Little Mermaid a little stuff Sebastian and all three of my kids have had it in their crib when they were maybe so it was, you know, good things.
Speaker 2: I'm looking it up right now, that lamp. Oh there it is. I see it. I see it, Nicholas. You tell me, dude, if it's the same fucking one, I'm ana trip. It's like this one you see.
Speaker 6: That, Nick?
Speaker 7: Mine was like, uh, the one on the right, the very top right.
Speaker 2: This one, Yeah, pretty close, pretty close.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 7: I called it. It was called lamb chop and it was a white lamb, So I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's strange. Blunkin' tell me you had a lamb chop as a child as well.
Speaker 5: Just actually I did. But I also wanted to remind everyone that Jesus was the Lamb of God.
Speaker 3: Indeed he was. Indeed he was.
Speaker 7: And the lion did not, in fact lay with the lamb either somehow, oh the wolf did.
Speaker 3: And I understand your version eating lamb, Jonathan. I'm gonna be honest with You've had some that was phenomenal, and I've had some that tasted like fried sweat. It really depends on the cook and if he knows what he's doing.
Speaker 2: I think that is interesting. So there's a theory out there that Turkey the country is upset at us that we eat turkey for Thanksgiving. They see that as like a slight towards them. And I just wonder if you know, you look over with the Greek and the Lebanese and they eat the lamb, right, and Jesus was said to be the lamb. Could that be a correlation there.
Speaker 3: Turkey has no issue with us for eating the bird on Thanksgiving. They have issue with us because they Turkey is the one person in the NATO Alliance that everybody wishes wasn't there. They're that one asshole that like somehow showed up to the party that every nobody really wish it would just take their drunk ass home, but they just stay there pissing everybody off. But like they brought half the booze with them, so like everybody kind of puts up with them kind of thing. That's Turkey, Okay, we have an uneasy relationship with them. America and Turkey. What'd you got, Samuel? Okay?
Speaker 9: I was I agree with you on the Turkey thing, but ah, crap, it's all like my bad.
Speaker 2: Take another rip, sir, take another rip, Dougie, badass blunkin.
Speaker 5: There is a little truth to the Turkey statement. And they actually a few years ago had this campaign they want to be known as Turkia instead of Turkey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the way they spell it right, it's like a t U r k e I E or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, something like that. That's and that's they want to be separated from the birds. There is a little truth to it all.
Speaker 3: I hear whenever I just heard that was that line from Joe Dirt. Joe Dirt. Why is there e at the end? Well, it's actually pronounced deer tay. I've tried to make a sound fans like it's French. Don't try church it up dirt, Turkey, Turkey, don't try church it up dirt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Nicholas, So I did the jamatria on lamb chop just just for hell. Yeah, so it equals hathor what Yeah, hathor x r P L which that's me over here. Shout out. If anybody bought any XRP you should be doing pretty good right now, remember a couple of episodes ago. But also yahweh and let's see Golden Age.
Speaker 3: Lamb chop is equal to yahweh yeh whoa and zombie, so shout out zombie.
Speaker 10: There we go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is so crazy.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: By the way, you don't want to get burned at the stake for saying job matria, it'smatria. I've been told that I sound retarded whenever I say jum adria.
Speaker 3: You know, maybe it's a soft g maybe it's yum atria.
Speaker 7: It's like a gift in jiff.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. Anyhow, so did you do two pump alien chump the fucking tonight? They are awesome? Says this is exactly why I harvest my own meat. Fuck store bought meats. I think that was in regards to worm hot dogs.
Speaker 3: Heard that, heard that. I'm actually very upset that I wasn't able to do as much harvesting. But the season is still young, and uh yeah, I'm hoping to spend some more time in the woods here.
Speaker 2: This in January, Ice Bergo said, literally just ordered a whopper. Hell yeah, sorry to make that disgusting for you. Murica America Spirit Animal said, according to executioners, they would light boil the victim and start at the ankles, and a skilled one would be able to play an entire leg in one piece.
Speaker 3: But the dissecting humans word.
Speaker 10: Y'all were saying that you know that y'all didn't know how to u how you would be able to skin a human or like clean one like you were saying that you.
Speaker 9: Wouldn't know how I don't remember.
Speaker 10: The conversation was going on, and I'd say, then it took me back to the medieval tortures, because I used to I was obsessed with the medieval. A skilled executioner would lightly boil the victim, and they would prolong it by days, but they would slowly flay the starting up ankles and a good a good executioner would be able to take it, make would be able to take cut, get the full legs leg skin off, and then they would, after the whole victim has been completely flayed, they would make a suit out of the people's uh skin, and it had to be somebody that really wardly fucked up. And then the king would actually have a pair of ants made from human skin.
Speaker 9: Ed did that?
Speaker 7: Ed Gan?
Speaker 9: Legit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Sorry, ed Gan? He made a human suit. He made a female suit.
Speaker 10: He was diagnosed with gender dice foyer, which most which is a which was a precursor too. He was essentially a transperson quote unquote, but his mother died and he is.
Speaker 9: Actually what inspired leather Face and.
Speaker 10: UH and uh Bates motels, all all those are based off of him. He what got him He would rob graves and he made a couple of people suit uh with a female genitalia and what got him called he had like his whole house was.
Speaker 9: Plastered in human remainings.
Speaker 10: He had bookcases and everything made film human skin.
Speaker 3: But that's all just for skinning alive. We're talking about for eating of like human flesh, like if you were doing that for the meat product of it, right, so like, yeah, the skinning is up portion of but that's kind of the easy part. But to your point, I believe actually the Nordics they had a thing where if you would if you killed a guy and you would skin him from the waist down, and you would make skin pants out like leggings essentially, and you would put a coin in the head of the dick and you would wear them as your own pants. It was like protect you in battle and nothing could touch you. But if the coin never fell out of that, then you were pretty much fucked. You were cursed for all time, something to that effect. But yeah, stuff like that's been done before. But also to the whole thing about dissecting a human. I've never done it, no, of course not, but I actually just recently heard about this the y'all, y'all heart of the book maybe Dick, right, y'all know that was based semi kind of off of a true story.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: There was a whaling vessel and long story short, they went out, they saw this whale. They sent out the whaling boats and they harpooned this big whale, and as they were trying to drag it back to the main ship, apparently this female whale's male mate realized what was happening because they didn't realize how smart whales were. We didn't up until a couple of decades ago, to be honest with you, and the male whales started ramming the fucking mainhull of the boat, very similar to how Moby Dick did. Basically, the main boat sank and all those left was these like three whaling boats. They were like little like you know, skiffs, like they have rowboats kind of thing. When they were finally discovered, three dudes ended up on one island and kind of subsisted off of like crabs and eggs that they found in bird nests, and I think they were rescued later on the other boat had to eat one by one the members of the surviving party and nautical law actually had rules of engagement on how to do this, the take the drawing of lots, the drawing of the short straws, and there was like a code of ethics to this, and they had rules about who could eat who. As a matter of fact, there's a whole book written on this and how to properly skin and filet and do all this to a human, which sections of meat to take, how to take care of the carcass, release this part out to the sea at which he like, uh, if your first cousins could Keep in mind, a lot of these people on these shipping vessels were like family to each other, sometimes literally, and like first cousins, well, you can't eat him, but like you know, second cousins, like it's it's not optimal, but you know, you could probably eat them a little easier. Like there was a whole like law of the seed that was kind of not just a thing that people didn't talk about. It was kind of understood as a matter of fact. It was like kind of a risk you took going into that line of work.
Speaker 2: That is disturbing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we could still find that book as a matter of fact, it's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm good on eating humans.
Speaker 3: Good on that, I am too. I can't imagine that that was good or anything, but it was like more for the principal was survival.
Speaker 2: Speaking of human eating, Uh, day walker typed mcforeskin. So whenever we were talking about possible human meats into McDonald sandwiches, maybe a little mcforson mcforskin. And then Tony came through and said, when the rings of Saturn were discovered, some people theorized that it was actually Jesus's ascended foreskin. Oh and that sounds wild until you read this, I asked. I just went on Google and I said, was Jesus circumcised? Because I didn't know?
Speaker 3: But of course he was pretty much right.
Speaker 2: Which it's strange, but it says. It says. Although Christianity no longer practices circumcision, Jesus's circumcision is still depicted in art, and the Catholic Church celebrated Circumcision Day until nineteen or yeah, until nineteen sixty. Some of the controversies surrounding Jesus's circumcision include this is a wild one, whether Jesus was reunited with his foreskin before ascending into heaven.
Speaker 3: This is what I'm saying, there are certain groups of Christians that believe that you're body is reunited with your soul before you go to heaven. And then there's other groups of Christians that believe that your skin suit stays here on earth in your spirit or your soul goes up. And it's they are like, there's people willing to fight over this, and it's like, Bro, it doesn't matter. You're dead, very attached to does it make.
Speaker 2: Very attached to your earthly body, which you shouldn't be.
Speaker 3: You should not be, Bro, No one's making out of here alive. Don't get attached to this. There's a flesh suit.
Speaker 2: Don't be attacked for now. Don't be attached to your car in your driveway. It's gonna be useless in ten fifteen years, probably even less nowadays.
Speaker 3: It's gonna rot, it's gonna break part of it.
Speaker 2: Nicholas, to have any thoughts on Jesus' foreskin.
Speaker 7: I do. Actually, there was a time that circumcision was not only used as it wasn't always a term for like the foreskin, but like like, I believe they used it a lot that I think people didn't realize it was being used as like the circumcision of the heart, for instance, like a spiritual transformation or renewal of the mind.
Speaker 3: So he calls it that. He says, you unclean men with uncircumcised hearts, and that's what he meant. He meant like hearts that of animals.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so a lot of it can it can be dual meaning. I think a lot of people don't know that too.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily removing the extra skin from your dick. I always thought that that was really weird, Like, Okay, we're made in God's image, but in order to be a Christian or a Jew or whatever, you have to cut off what God gave you. I just that never really made sense to me.
Speaker 3: It's why did he also say to build his temple this way? Did he say to lay out your crops this way? Why do you say to not wear clothing made out of two different types of cloth?
Speaker 2: Look, he said, so, I guess so, Nick, were you get ready to say something else on that? I'm good, all right, Dougie, your thoughts?
Speaker 5: Okay? So January first, the Greek Church celebrates the feast of the Circumcision of.
Speaker 3: Christ really New Year's Day every day.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 5: Wow, very interesting, but what's interesting.
Speaker 3: Do y'all have like a little statues made of it or something or like.
Speaker 5: The statues are forbidden this so just I like joking around and stuff, and I have the name Blunkin, but I actually am a Christian. But I'm just busting chops a bit. But in our faith, in our faith, the one thing that I find, uh, kind of hypocritical, I guess is the ancient Greeks paid homage to the old gods with statues. So Christians are not allowed to have statues in church. So instead we have iconography. So there's paintings and illustrations representing God, the Virgin Mary and the same. But people kind of pray and venerate the you know, the iconography to a degree that you would a statue. So I don't understand the difference, Like we can't have statues, but we can have icons. Very strange.
Speaker 3: Interesting, So y'all don't do like y'alln't have a cross in the in the mass that y'all I know that, like the cross with Jesus on is specifically right the Catholic but like y'all don't have like even y'all have pictures of and like painting pictures.
Speaker 5: They I have seen like physical crosses, but the majority of our thing is icons.
Speaker 3: You'll stained glass, do y'all fuck with the stained glass?
Speaker 5: A lot of stained glass?
Speaker 3: Okay? Word up, word up?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're not supposed to worship any what is it any graven image?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Indeed, indeed, it's interesting that the Catholic ten Commandments has that one removed.
Speaker 5: But when when we when we walk into the Greek church, there's like a foyer, we call it the narthex, and there's different icons of Jesus, Virgin Mary, different saints, and when you walk in, you have to kiss the icon of Jesus first, and then we actually kiss the icons of the saints, which I find kind of odd because it's almost like you're worshiping that, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, So next question, you'll have saints y'all have? Do y'all have the same saints as the Roman Catholic Church or y'all have your own?
Speaker 5: We have we have the exact same saints until our church is split because at one point it was the Byzantine Church. And like I think Mother Teresa is the saint, audrich Leo's a saint, but not in the Orthodox religion. They're not saints, got you?
Speaker 3: So when was the last time that a saint was canonized in the Eastern Orthodox?
Speaker 5: I have to I have to look up that up. We do have some more modern saints, I believe, but I'm sure most of them are are pretty ancient. I don't think there's been any in our lifetimes. I have to look that up, back check that.
Speaker 3: Okay, interesting, all right, where we are in the chat.
Speaker 2: Jonathan, this is uh. I didn't know that it was an actual real thing, but I mean I believed you, but I just couldn't picture it for some reason. Whatever. They said that uh a dolphin fucking a fish broh, Yeah, yeah, the blumkin scent. This Look, that's the dolphins head and that's his dick, just fucking this fish.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, going right down.
Speaker 5: The joy on his face.
Speaker 3: Bro he's on dry land, just like slowly wadding his way up there into that sea bass mouth.
Speaker 2: Dude, Oh my god, dolphins are some straight up savages.
Speaker 3: It's a rapist. Okay, Well, he's raping that sea bass.
Speaker 2: I was not expecting to see that dougie blunkin.
Speaker 3: Sea as I didn't expect to see a dolphin dick today. I'm gonna be honest. That was that was also wild in its own respect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is christ I know that that's what it looked like. Uh didn't spirit animal? I feel like you knew what it looked like.
Speaker 10: How damn No, Oh, there's actually been ah in the set.
Speaker 9: I think it was either the six season or the seventies.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 10: They were giving dolphins LSD and a nuts was jacking of one of them off to the point that when they got found out, they put the dolphin down. But no, it's been there's dolphins that lafe humans and yeah, dolphins were just smucked up. It was my favorite NFL team going up and just now feel dirty. And I used to like Bill Cosby, But why say anything fucked?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, oh Dan Marino.
Speaker 3: He was like, you know, thank god, damn damn Marino's fault. Everybody knows put the laces out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a spncher, Yes, of course.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Finkle is Einhorn, Ironhorn is Finkle the day Walker said I need my skin. That's half the sword.
Speaker 3: I heard that. Heard that?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 2: Uh, I don't know, Dougie, do you have something to say, sir? He's like, no, in piece of the funk out.
Speaker 3: Up okay, but I say spirit animal, okay, hands it down, all right, all right, let's get back here. I see, I don't know where I'm at in the in the chap I see cock meat sandwiches, and I'm like, oh, okay, word up that that's just right up in there.
Speaker 2: And then um Dougie said, interesting about the term breath. Something said a lot in liturgy is iov nevma, which means holy spirit or holy breath. It translates to holy Spirit in English, Io means holy or sacred, and nevma means spirit or breath. How about that according to the Greek I love it. Yeah. I think we're pretty much caught up on chats though. I mean, just a bunch of people getting, you know, putting out. Doug you ba, you see the transformer.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at the transformers.
Speaker 2: I figured that's what you're looking at. Oh Man, wild times soon, Well, you know what, We weren't invaded by aliens this this night.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately it doesn't seem like it. But there's others wild shit going on all over the world. Bro China's got these mass murder events going on. North Korea is doing weird shit. South Korea just declared Marshall law and its citizens and then a few hours later removed it and staid everything's all good. Uh yeah, no, wild shit, wild shit's going on. Oh do you remember I told you about that the Russian Wagner group that got fucked up in Molly Wagner. Yeah, they just sent another detachment to Molly and they just got ass raped as well. It's really bad. It's like not pretty. What's going on right now?
Speaker 2: Not looking good, Nicholas.
Speaker 7: Although we did not have an alien invasion, I will say when Trump gets into office that it probably will be a catalyst for a lot more UFO sidings to begin to increase. So definitely be on the lookout for that. It's it's definitely gonna increase, and you're gonna see stuff all over the internet, and you know a lot of it is definitely gonna be real. So it's definitely gonna increase, and uh, we expect that, I guess.
Speaker 4: Not according to Bashar though, well, okay yo, how are we feeling about Bashark currently?
Speaker 3: And I don't watch him, so I literally have no dog in this file. Anything I have to say on him would probably be negative. You both know me. Where are y'all at with Bashar? Because I know for a good while y'all thought that he was like maybe not a complete source, but like he was at least tapped into something. Where are we at currently with him?
Speaker 2: I feel the same way about him as I do, said Guru. Now unfortunately, because dude, I like whenever we were in when whenever we were in Florida and I went up to that uh, that guy that was at the gas station, you asked him where he was from. He said some part of India, and so then I was like, all right, Yo, this would be a good source. Like what are your thoughts on sad Guru? And he goes shill, dude, like basically a shill, Like no, like he they think that he's just doing it like for for publicity, and you know he's trying to shield people out of their money, and and you know I buy it, especially whenever he's at the World Economic for him, I'm like, I can't fucking trust you anymore, dude.
Speaker 3: I couldn't agree more, Nicholas, what are your thoughts on it?
Speaker 7: I mean, I still feel the same. I haven't heard him talk anymore. After Trump got elected so I know he's going to be backpedaling or something, trying to make whatever Bushar said make more sense, and he's probably going to try to you know, weasel it around to wear well, you know, now it's changed in something like that. But I figure I feel like his woke ideology. You know, he's very left leaning from the beginning, from what I understand, and I think that either influenced his you know, his consciousness was coming through and meshing at the same time. You know, I don't think he was totally always full of shit. There was definitely some stuff and some real contact that was coming through, but I don't think that it's necessarily all accurate and as a lot of his ego coming through with it. But what I will say is as we progress over the next few years, I think a lot of people that are saying certain things and claiming you know, real contact or disclosure, I think a lot of the people will begin to sort themselves out essentially, like there will be things that will be happening, and the people that are telling the truth versus the people that don't know what they're talking about. I think it will become more apparent and obvious based on the things that are coming in the future, if that makes sense.
Speaker 2: So there was a video after that that I saw, and I was trying to find it, but I just saw like a reddit hole and somebody said helping those who felt Bishar lost all credibility after his prediction or sensing about World War three and the presidential election, it says if you were one of those who felt Bashar lost all credibility because of his quote unquote prediction, he stated in today's event that they're now analyzing whether you're willing to explore the beliefs within you that created that negative reaction in the first place. See like, it's all it's like if like talking about being around.
Speaker 3: The bush, woo woo comes in. Bro, you see it now, right.
Speaker 2: I Mean, he was on some shit there for a little while. But I like, I always say, dude, there's not a single word. I don't trust us every single word out of any one person anyway. So you know, I know, I don't want to be one of those people that throw the baby out with the bathwater, because there are still a lot of things that he says that I mean, I say, I think it's still vibes and I.
Speaker 3: Just because you agree with it doesn't make it right, dude.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's not that I agree with it. It's more of like a you know, dude, I'm kind of like with the vibe kind of shit. You know, if it sits right with me, if it makes sense like spiritually, then I'm gonna vibe with it. Not necessarily like all this Trump and you know Kamala type shit, I don't care about that, but you know it's that's the way I look at it anyway, which it's kind of like a maybe like a spiritual understanding way of looking and interpreting certain information and stuff like that. You feel the same way about a lot of things.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 7: Or he got he got like co opted by the darkness essentially, does that make sense? I mean he got offered some money or like, you know, something like like I would I would feel like, y'all don't probably think that I've either lied or misled you all about any of my experiences or anything that that I we've talked about since we've all known each other. I would think, right at this point, and if I got offered a million dollars to start saying different things than what I actually believe, like that would not necessarily discount the things that I've said so far, But it means that I I caved to you know, money or or something like that. Does that make.
Speaker 2: Sense, Yeah, You've You've caved to like the human thing, human necessity, human needs and shit like that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you. Though, I feel like most of Bashar's viewers or listeners or whatever were probably already gonna be voting for Kamala, most not all. I feel like most of them were, So I feel like, if anything, that was him kind of leaning into his demographic. I don't I'm not saying he was even paid to say that. I don't think he's that type of shill. If anything, I think he's more of the content creator style, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean I always just looked at him like, you know, I love listening in on like those uh those spiritual kind of messages and whatnot, and it's like it's weird, you know, like whenever he's bringing Bashar in and he's coughing and he's like like, I don't know, like looks really weird and shit. But there are certain things that I hear from him. I'm like, Okay, that makes sense now as far as the whole Essasani and they got a you know, a fleets of spacecraft hovering just above our atmosphere or whatever. The fuck. I'm like, oh, I do what.
Speaker 3: You're talking about. But all right, I'm already in disbelief.
Speaker 2: Bashar is from the Essasani race, allegedly of aliens.
Speaker 3: Of course, they're like.
Speaker 2: An inter dimensional kind of alien being.
Speaker 3: So he says, Okay, my bad, my forgive my ignorance. I've never actually listened to the gentleman go off on any of these tangents before. I've heard snippets.
Speaker 2: But as far as like whenever he got it, he never really got into politics, Like he never really mentioned anything political before. And I think that most people that are into that kind of stuff, you're not watching it so you can determine political outcomes. It's more so like you're just listening because oh it's interesting. It's like, you know, whenever I bust out the dowsing rods, do people one hundred percent believe that shit?
Speaker 7: Fuck?
Speaker 2: I don't even one hundred percent believe it, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: People did? I personally didn't, but I mean, yeah, some people believe that Bashar has gotten some sort of like uh tease tapped into the other side. Who knows. I personally think that no, he's probably giving people something close to like chicken soup for the soul and stuff that seems like divine intellect and reality. It's like just kind of philosophical stuff. It's kind of deep introspective thought, don't get me wrong, But it's not like he's giving anybody something that's not been said before. Actually pretty it in a way that people may be listening now.
Speaker 2: However, I feel like it was actually pretty comparable to a lot of the things that Zach Guber were saying, And that was the reason why I like that kind of stuff. It's just like spiritual insight, spiritual knowledge, and a lot of it really is just like helping you to be a better person and to build a new perspectives and stuff like that. So it's it's interesting in that way philosophically, like you said, kind of in that way. But Doug, sir, what do you have, sir?
Speaker 6: Two things?
Speaker 5: One real quick.
Speaker 17: I know, Jonathan, you like kind of like the origin and breaking down the meaning of words. So if we go back to the Holy Breath, that nevma. That is where you get like the word pneumonia from, but the p and Greek would be pronounced pneumonia. And then two I heard Joe Biden pardon hunt of Biden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he pardoned a sun today of all charges.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no fucking way. How are we at the end of us right? We are at the end of three hours and this is just now being brought up.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I think somebody bring it up.
Speaker 2: Honestly, what did you say, Nick?
Speaker 7: They backdated it to any crimes that may or may not have been committed all the way to twenty fourteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Now, why do you need to pardon?
Speaker 2: Why do you need to pardon somebody who didn't do something?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. He was absolutely involved in it all bro. He had to get he had to make sure that was all clear before he left office. I'm surprised he waited until the literal last month, But I mean I'm glad he did it now for sure. Wow, I could see it.
Speaker 2: That is disturbing, Samuel.
Speaker 6: Oh you think just remembered?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see who Trump pardons once these lists come out. Oh you think that's disturbing? Get ready done?
Speaker 10: Mmmm?
Speaker 2: Sam Uh?
Speaker 10: Yeah, to go back to another person a lot like bashaw and of like a spiritual I don't know the preacher man's name, but he's a weird little white guy.
Speaker 9: He's an older German. He's short and squarresh face.
Speaker 10: Dude, looks like he is either he is coked out and on that like Macho man and Ranny Savage coke. But like the way he's like sermoning, it's almost as if it's like he had he is possessed and not by the Holy ghost, because look like he he alluded to like sacrificing your daughters. And dude, like, if there's a church that he goes to, it's he would do good at the Westbo church.
Speaker 9: He that he gives me evil vibes.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Nneth Copeland. We've talked about him plenty of times on here. Dude, that is crazy. And how about he spoke it one of Trump's rellies.
Speaker 3: I know he's some Uh we went really yep ah, interesting he got to secure that evangelical vote, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean I get it. Anyway, Wow, I need to look more into this whole Hunter Biden situation getting pardoned and stuff like that. Were they descriptive of exactly the things that he was being pardoned for, or is it just like a full on clean slate.
Speaker 3: Any and all crimes committed from twenty fourteen now, So.
Speaker 2: That then would get Joe Biden off the hook too, because his accomplice would would be set free as well.
Speaker 7: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: God, politics are so fucking dirty.
Speaker 3: Dude, just tying up a loose in before he leaves office, you know, as expected.
Speaker 7: And he specifically said he was not going to do that also bullshit. Well, I mean, but he did say it. He was like, yeah, I'm not going to pardon him, No one's about the law, blah blah blah, We're gonna stick to it. And then you know, all the media parented no one about the law, honored the president for sticking to it. He cares so much he's not even gonna partner his son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, they love dick riding him. Dude. It was just crazy, like cringey to see the dick riding of Joe Biden. It's like, are you really gonna sit here and say that this guy is some kind of presidential standard, like honestly looking at him, listening to him and all that It's like, what are you looking at? Are we like, are we in another dimension? Are we watching two different things in.
Speaker 3: A sad display? Honestly? But yeah, he still has one brainstell firing off, or at least this clone hasn't completely crumbled yet. I wouldn't be surprised if he dies within the first six months of him being out of office.
Speaker 2: Gonna be honest with you, dies dies allegedly if he's not already dead yet, right right, right, Jacob, how about we get some knife hands up in here, dude.
Speaker 3: Good Call members. We have enjoyed this live tonight, as we always do. But to all the Good Call members listening to this the day after on that Wednesday, or maybe he'll listen to this well Thursday. It's out there for the world, And if you would like to join this conversation, then Jonathan tell them real quick where they can come next Tuesday night to join the conversation.
Speaker 2: Of course, you know, but if you don't know, you go to patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast. Well that's actually the only place to be able to join us live every Tuesday night at nine pm Central. If you sign up for the Third Eye, all the way open to here. That is where you will have access to not only the Tuesday Night lives to where you'll be able to join us, ask us anything, and kind of just join in on the conversation. Not only that, but you will have access to all the shows a couple of days in advance whenever they're dropped before they're dropped on the podcast platforms, and also completely commercial free. And it is the best way to be able to support the show. So yeah, good Colt members, We do love you for joining us here on this live Tuesday Night.
Speaker 3: And if you can't do that, if the times are tough, Christmas around the corner of your pinch pennies and I get that, but you would like to support the show in some way, shape or form, and you're listening to this on the audio version, then please at this time hit the five Stars, hit the shares, the light, subscribe as the comments, leave a post, leave review shares, hit the family, shares, everywhere, hits the deal. The more activity our algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like the rest of you. Finally, as and gentlemen, while you're at it, go check out Meta Mysteries, Jonathan's other show and give them the five stars and the positive reviews as well. Go check out the YouTube channel cajun Knight and give me the subscribes. We thank you for everybodyho's already gone and done.
Speaker 10: So go ahead, Sam, good night, Chessea pull whoever.
Speaker 9: You are, and blessed to be the Chaos. Much love from the Cleat Boys.
Speaker 3: And with that being said, this was another.
Speaker 2: Beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Abim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy, all we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cults