Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pinche. It's Thursday. It's the day we talk about Bravo. So I've got one of my Bravo experts. Here is my friend, Mandy Slitzker of Is this Real life with the Bandy Slitzker? Hey, Bandy, Hi, how's it going. It's great, you know, things are Everything is great.
Speaker 2: Everything's wonderful.
Speaker 1: Okright, countries exploding, sun has to leave college. Everybody's sick, we're snow down. Everything is fine. Everything is fine. You're a city girl though that you just get out, you just hit the streets. Everything's all good for you down there in DC.
Speaker 2: No, it is actually the worst I've seen it because of the sheets of ice are like the sleet that came down, so we got like seven inches of snow and then like inches of ice on top. It is now so packed in that I, an adult human being can walk on top of it without falling through. Yeah. Like when my dog was walking on it, she's twenty pounds whatever. But then I like was trying to get to like pick up her booth, and I was like, wow, I'm walking on like nine inches right now of like solid I don't know, snow ice material it's and they haven't plowed. I mean they've plowed some big streets, but they haven't plowed like the street that I live on, So like, really you're stuck. Yeah, it's such a disaster here. It's like and then there's no communication about like when things are going to get plowed or what they're trying to do or apparently a lot of the trucks broke.
Speaker 1: Oh well that's bad timing.
Speaker 2: No, like because of the like the the ice is so heavy compared to sell that, like it wasn't they weren't able to like do the removal.
Speaker 1: Well here where we are for Chres County, it's been all right, but I had to go over to Old Town. This is the first time I left my house in three days. I had to go over to old Town to pick something up. And when you got over into old Town, it was the same situation, like, yeah, most of the streets weren't cloud and I'm just like, you know, like for me, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Put on that all wheel drive, and my friends are all just like, oh my god, I'm so tired of being inside. So I'm like, God, over this Minnesota girl is going to get in her car and I just went and picked them all up and brought them to my place.
Speaker 1: You're like, it's fine. I looked at my car and I was like putting it as like eco mode, standard mode. Something mode is said snow mode. I go, that's the one. Put it just like yeah, here we go. So, yeah, you guys, good times. I hope wherever you are you are warm. I love the people posting, like from Aruba or something. I'm like, good for you.
Speaker 2: So I was just in Grand Cayman last week and I got in like an hour before the storm.
Speaker 1: It feel so good. You get that. You just felt so good.
Speaker 2: It did feel so good. It's wonderful. I would recommend vacation there to absolutely anyone.
Speaker 1: Is that one of Sheprose's places where he finds girlfriend's Grant Cayman. I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 2: No, I think that was Bahamas. And he also likes to go to Saint Bart's. I've never been to me either.
Speaker 1: According to Bethany, it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: That was so weird when there was that whole story about her getting what was it on her eye, Like on her.
Speaker 1: She got like a bacterial infection from the hotel.
Speaker 2: It was like face chlamydia.
Speaker 1: Which isn't the thing, No, Bethany break.
Speaker 2: There's lots of types of bacteria. You guys don't need to call it face chlamydia.
Speaker 1: Bethany. We love her. She's gonna save the planet one chanel bag at a time. All right, let's talk about the Salt Lake City Reunion Part three. We're gonna go through it as it happened lightly, and you know the way part two ended, in the way part three began was with Britney doing a performance cry situation, and I thought it was hilarious when she came back to the stage with her like her Starbucks cup and she's like, okay, and they're all like, we're in the middle of a conversation and they're like, we were talking getting somewhere. We really don't care, And she's like, fine. The girl, when I tell you she is the Rodney Dangerfield of Salt Lake City, she gets no respect. And she's like, I'm not a victim. I'm like, but you are an actress, so stop stop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what's hard with her is you don't know when she's been real and when she's acting truly, and so it's very, very tough to know. I also think people were really hard last week on Meredith for sharing what she shared, at least that's what I saw on social media. And I mean, it's not great to insinuate that someone is anti Semitic, you know. And I don't believe that Brittany is. I don't believe it's in her heart. But she does have a tendency to like want to look the other way with lots of things in general, like look at her relationship, Like there's red flags all over that, and she just won't see it if she doesn't feel like seen it. And so I'm not shocked, Like if she was told, hey, this guy said this like horrible antisemitic thing, and she's like, was that his only events?
Speaker 3: Essentially, she's like it's free males, like totally, Like I don't think she understood the gravity of the situation for Meredith, where it was like a person who had come into her home as a Jewish person, you know, and it has been a time of like very heightened anti semitism.
Speaker 2: Where like every Jew that I know has experienced it on a personal level multiple times. Like, you know, it's I understand her being the way she is. She's just a really poor communicator. Meredith like she communicates like a robot, or like a legal robot. She's not saying, you know, this hurt me because I had this man in my home and it really disturbed me that I had someone that had hate in their heart for me and my family in my home. And to think that someone else, you know, in this friend group would use this person if even after knowing that yeah.
Speaker 1: That is wrote glowing review.
Speaker 2: And yes that's the Yeah, I could see why she was miffed. I don't like that production decided not to keep whatever that was like in because then we couldn't understand why she hated Brittany so much. I get it a little more now. It's not like it's okay how she treated Brittany, but I get it makes way more sense now. Like I don't think she give a shit about the TikTok.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, TikTok whatever. Well, Andy tries to talk to Meredith about the playing situation, and she said I had one drink in the lounge, and then Lisa starts yelling and crying and saying like, you guys accused me of starting into these rumors, and Mary is going calm down, It's not that deep calm down, and then Lisa says to Heather, I'll spell all your secrets. I'll spell all your secrets, and Heather goes go ahead, like what are we talking about? Then Meredith starts saying saying she'll take a drug test every single day. Whitney apologizes for calling Meredith the drug addict, but popper and she said, you know, her behavior does read benzo's mixed with alcohol. I was like, wow, it's specific. Yeah. But then we see in twenty twenty three a sprinter van always a sprinter van clip in Bermuda, where Heather is saying like, oh, you're coming down from the benzos from the flight, and then they start talking about oh. Heather's like, Meredith, I've given you lots of pills and She's like, I don't know I want any pills you're talking about. She's like, I've given you a Zoe friend when you're nauseous. I've given you an ambient for flying. And Heather's like, so, what pills have I popped in front of you?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: There's two things here, Mandy on a reunion when we had the whole we didn't know with the Ginshaw and the black Eye, there was a comment about ketamine on this the season opener two seasons ago, when Brahman came in with the big heartcoat and Meredith, I mean, and Mary and Brittany got into the fight about you're not poor and you put biscuits in your purse.
Speaker 2: In your purse. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They also made a comment about people doing ketemine. Really, so twice there's been comments on the show about people doing ketamine. Utah, beyond the realm of that. These people are doing Kennedine, Oh, you know.
Speaker 2: Totally not beyond the realm. And I think Monica Garcia, who is not a very good you know, like I don't think she's a reliable narrator, but she did say that someone a few years ago at Bravo Khan brought coke with them and was nervous someone would find it, which tells me that maybe they're not frequent coke user.
Speaker 1: Right, they don't know what they're doing. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, they're trying to have some fun in Vegas, and.
Speaker 1: Then they got nervous.
Speaker 2: They haven't done it before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like you know, and then you know, Heather's like, Okay, tell me the pills I popped in front of Young. I don't know what they are. I'm just seeing the pills. I don't know what they are. And then Whitney's like, but we're trying to get away from the point, and the point is I wanted to go back to what I said and say that I'm sorry for what I said. Whitney, I felt the whole especially this episode, was trying so hard to be heard from the end of that couch. She's like, but wait a minute, I was talking from the end of the couch. She was trying. It's very hard to make sure she sees the next season, I felt.
Speaker 2: I think so. I yeah, they're also interesting in how they communicate and don't communicate. And I feel like, and we'll get into this when we talk about Beverly Hills, but I feel like more and more housewives are going into filming a scene or sitting for a reunion with like a game plan, and they got to deviate from the game plan. Yes, and whenever there's like something that comes like Lisa Barlow. When Mary started coming for Lisa Barlow, it was like, oh, I did not have a way to pivot from this. This was not part of my game plan, like she was like, where is this coming from? And she didn't even It was like she couldn't listen in real time and respond in real time. The only person that seemed like fully president and ready to respond to anything was bron Win. But even she came in with a game plan like I'm going to announce my separation and I'm going to share you know, this, this and this. So yeah, I guess I just it makes it harder to have real conversations where you can get real answers from them, because like Meredith was so rehearsed, literally, she'd be the perfect witness on a witness stand. Every lawyer would love to have her on their side for cross examination. You can't get her, she will not flip. It was like Hillary Clinton and the Benghazzy like twelve hour testimony, like you will not get her to fuck up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think them, the two of them, Lisa and Meredith obviously had a game plan going in because they keep referring to, yes, you hit all your points, now let it go. Did I miss something? Oh, you forgot to say this. It's so and they're like, we're not tag team, we speak for ourselves, Like no, you're literally doing it with the microphones on you, you know. Yeah. So anyway, Meredith says regarding the on the plane, and he's like, do you have anything else you want to say or you're sorry, and she goes, I did vent on the plane to Lisa, and I did not mean to hurt Britney's feelings and Andy goes, okay, so nothing new if you said it all okay, and he's like, you're not gonna You're obviously not gonna admit to anything and that Heather's like, the two of you have got what you're gonna say, so you're just gonna repeat it until you believe it's true, you know. Yeah, Angie says Meredith. Look, you got on the plane in a bad place mentally, and if you would have done that to me, you would have had air marshals waiting for you on the other side. Because this girl was destroyed way worse than just now when she did the fake storm off like and it's like the Black Eye. It's like we're they're gonna dance around it, but we're never gonna know the.
Speaker 2: Truth right until I'm ready to tell the truth right right, Like, So for Heather to be like be honest tell us everything when she has held on to something for years feels a bit hypocritical.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all, we all have that one thing in our makeup bag that makes us ready to go, And for me, it's always mascara. I have tiny little eyes, and when I put on my favorite mascara, it's like boom, I finally look awake and I'm ready to roll. My favorite mascara is from Thrive Cosmetics. It's their viral to be mascara and I cannot live without it. I always have two wherever I go, just in case. Thrive Cosmetics is your go to for amplifying your everyday look. They have so many products that I wear every day. You guys. If I have to get on camera and podcasts, I always put on the two Bee mascara and then I use the Empower Matt Precision lipstick crayon. This lipstick crayon goes on creamy and it gives you this long lasting velvet matte color. I wear it as a liner and then I layer it as a lipstick too. It's a perfect product. And did you know every time you use your favorite Thrive Cosmetics product, you're doing more than enhancing your glow. You're helping others shine too, with over one hundred and fifty million in product and donations to six hundred giving partners. Your purchase directly fuels real impact, and that's beauty with a purpose. Amplify your every day. Go to Thrive Cosmetics dot com slash pink shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your order. That's Thrive Cosmetics, Thrive c A U S E M E T I C S dot com Cosmetics Thrivecosmetics dot com slash pink Shade. Okay, Whitney talks about the wild Rose beauty and you know her Injestin and she officially owns it now she had to buy it all back. And know she doesn't resent justin la blah blah blah blah. I don't care. Okay, Heather is happy to be an empty nester. You know, people, it was a little controversial about this, but I understood what she meant. Yeah, she was happy the kids were moving into it. She was able to move into a new stage. She's been a single soul parent for so long that she's like, oh my god, I'm actually excited for them to move into a new phase and I'm excited for myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think it was. I mean, I'm sure people can find controversy and anything, but I think she was just saying, wow, you know, like if you get married that young, right like twenty three, twenty four, you know, I mean back in the day that was like, you know, everyone got married at that age, but you have very few years you have like high school, maybe college, maybe a year or two after of like quote unquote freedom where you do things and you make decisions for yourself and you're not thinking about a family when you make decisions. Well, she hasn't had that in so long. She never really got her freedom. She never really dated around or had lots of boyfriends, or even explored what her interests were. I read her book, like she started with like this jewelry business that did really well. Like, I just don't feel like she's gotten a chance to explore anything that she was interested in because she was so focused on raising those kids while she was married and then even more so after her divorce, so she's not had a minute to herself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought she was like, I'm still loving it. No, I don't, you know, I don't feel bad about it at all, and Brittany tells us for the first time in six years, she had both of her daughters home for Christmas, talks about how much she loves him. That was interesting. So then we talk about this thing about John Barlow making Lisa look bad on camera, and Andy's like, kind of seems like he was like trying to make you look bad, and she goes, you know, it was very upsetting because he knows I do everything for him and I do feel underappreciated sometimes and it did really break my heart that he would say that, like on camera. I would never try to make him look bad like that. And Heather's like, well, you just felt embarrassed, and Mary goes, I don't know. If your husband says you're not a good listener, then you're not a good listener.
Speaker 2: Mary. She was so honest and on top.
Speaker 1: Of everything, so funny, and Lie goes, okay, Mary, and Marredith goes, she's trying to help you. She's like, I don't need your help right now. Mary, and Angie goes, but look, you know those were his real feelings. We are on a reality show and Andy goes, yeah, I thought it was like, actually a real moment. But Lisa's like, whatever, I'm done, I don't want to talk about it. Like what I'm saying is falling on deaf ears. And they're like, you're not listening to us. We're validating you. We're saying that was a real moment between the two of you, and Mary's like she don't want to hear it. She don't want to hear it. But it was interesting that she was. They were trying to say, like it was really real and yes, it may have been hurtful, but he was being very honest and you are on a reality show. But she just is like, no, he shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 2: Because she's performative on the show, she doesn't show us her true self. I don't think she knows who her true self is. Yes, part of herself is like you know, she loves to go to Wendy's and you know, drive around with her kid in the back, calling him baby gorgeous, but like that's not personality, do you know what I mean? And she has problems listening, and I think he has problems getting her attention, and there's no better way to get her attention than filming, right, because she cares so much about how she comes across and he's I think it was like a hail Mary pass for him, Like he's just like, please listen to me. You need to do better listening. I am unhappy when you behave this way, Like I think you also cause problems in this relationship. It can't just be me, Like that's what he's trying to convey, that she's so focused on the image of herself and the image of them is like the perfect couple that she can't even hear that he's actually hurting and that he does seem to want to fix it. When people don't want to fix things, they don't talk about them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it did seem like he was like, I this is like a hail Mary and it is just like what they said on the last episode when she didn't show up for that first day of filming, and they were like, two things we know about Lisa. She's not going to miss a filming day and she's you know, not gonna miss something for a payday basically. So she showed up for filming that and she wasn't expecting him today. She went, this was really hard. We had a really hard time speaking of bad relationships. So we get Braun when the scenes of bron when in Muzzy and then we also saw the whole thing about her, like trying to talk to Todd and like do you want to have an open marriage and all that, and she tells us and I did don't think I knew during the regular season that her dad passed away right when they got home from Greece. If so that just with all the airplane drama that went right over my head, I didn't realize her. Yeah, that's the way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what happened, so like kind of quickly, like they put him in a home and like a few years later he's done. And yes, you know, I'm sure you I don't know, but you deal with someone who is you know, has Alzheimer's that goes on for years and years and years. Yeah, and so like you you're sort of warning them while they're still alive, yes, but then when they're gone, it's so final, and yeah, it's just a very difficult illness.
Speaker 1: Yes, And it was. It was interesting about you know, her saying that Muzzy had never really accepted that that was what it was, and was saying, oh, he died suddenly, And we had a kind of a similar situation with my mother in law, Like she went into a you know, a memory care unit and died within like two months, And it was the same kind of thing as like, wow, it was so sudden. It was like, oh my gosh, it's not you know, for me as an outsider, like it's not sudden. She's been very sick with Alzheimer's for so many years. Yeah, it's really hard, but it was. I liked Braun when talking about it. I liked it sort of humanized Muzzy a bit. And it also humanized Muzzy a bit when she was saying that, you know, people were making memes and jokes at Muzzy's expense, and Muzzy was like felt the world turned on her. And then we're all like, oh gosh, poor Muzzy. And then Brahman goes and now she blames me, so we're like, oh no, yeah, no, it's oh no.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure I wouldn't be able to handle it either, like going on a show and having people critique my behavior and tell me like all of the things about myself but need to be changed. I don't think I could hear it because it would be coming like you know at you NonStop. Yes, but it's not like a close friend sitting you down and telling you a hard truth. It's like a bunch of strangers. And how much could you rely on strangers? And yeah, but you know, she's a difficult person. And I think bron Win needs to figure out how to navigate her relationship with her mom, which she clearly wants to have one, knowing that her mom is never going to provide the type of love and support and care that Bronwin is longing for, Like Bronwin has to provide that to herself, like she could see, wouldn't you sister? How many sisters does she have? It feels like she's almost an only child because why are the parents always with her? Is that because she has a lot of money?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right, I think she's at least two at least two sisters.
Speaker 2: And I've had to be fascinated. I want to know the birth order.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you know, she's the one that was the bad one, you know, because her sister was pregnant at the same time, but but married, you know.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, it's coming back to me. Yes. And the thing that I thought was so interesting that I did not pick up on. But that Heather Gay did is that Muzzy is trying to tell make sure that it's clear to everyone that she's still a good Mormon.
Speaker 1: She didn't approve of what Brahmin did. And when they showed that, they rolled that scene again of Muzzy kind of being like, well, I don't know. I guess your kid would have been in foster care if I didn't take care of it. And when Brondon goes, why would you say that I would have taken to like that's dark, Like why would you say that to me about your granddaughter? You know? And I think that's all of that was like, well, I'm just going to show what a good Mormon I was. I didn't condone my daughter getting pregnant, and you know, but she still still is in that mindset no matter how old she is, you know.
Speaker 2: But it's wild because it's so different from like Protestant and Catholic, Like from my understanding of people I know in my life who are like really strict Catholics and then they have a kid that gets pregnant at a time that they don't expect. Yeah, they're pissed, they're upset. You had, you know, sex before marriage. You did all this stuff. But they are like, Okay, move in with me. We're going to raise this kid, like because they believe in life so much, it's so important for them to give this life a chance. And they all come together and then later on they're like, well, this was such a lessing for our family. You know. That's sort of more of the experience I've had with very religious people having dealt with teenage or unexpected pregnancies, so to it's just so foreign to me, this idea that like you're still mad about it and you're not focused on the outcome, which is like a granddaughter who has brought joy and so.
Speaker 1: You love Who's right?
Speaker 2: Love?
Speaker 1: Yeah, through the din during this com I.
Speaker 2: Know, I know it was driving me and like this is a real part. You know, you're like when you're pregnant, you're talking like theoretically you're like when this baby comes or what you know what I mean. But the baby, it's like a woman and she's here. It's it's the weirdest I just never seen anything like it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and so she said, you know, of course I Muzzy's mad at her about it. So that'll be next season. But yeah, and we talked. We get into the Todd conversation and they're talking about, you know, Todd when she was in Greece, did go and help her mom move? And you know, they're like, this is a nice part of Todd that we don't see, and and Andy goes, yeah, so maybe there are these parts of him that weren't shown. And then she goes, is there going to be more about Todd? And Andy goes, am I gonna ask more questions about Todd? Yes, I am. She goes, okay, well, then where? And then this is she's doing a little bit of a Lisa Meredith here. Now she's trying to lead the conversation like where do you want me to start with? What was on the show or where we are now? And he's like huh, like kind of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was like sort of an and that's when she dropped the bomb that they were separated. I really wish that no one who was on set leaked that, because it sucks to keep leaking all this stuff. I don't know why people think it's fun. If you know something, don't share it, Like why it's not fun? I don't want to hear I want to see it. When I see it like, you know, when current cast is filming, like I don't want to see all these like Real Housewives, Ultimate Girls Trip like Portia and Vicki, and I wanted to be surprising to me, so just stop, just stop, you know. And it sucks when it's someone from the set or you know, I don't know, but it came out like that day. Yeah, it was like there were rumors that day. Yeah, and I'm just like, fuck, dude, I want to you know, enjoy my show.
Speaker 1: I know, because remember when Brittany had her show in New York, we had already heard the thing about Brahman and Bramwa was there and the audience like cheering and stuff. So anyway, okay, so talk about Todd. Okay. She says, you know, I saw myself this year saying things I didn't really mean, like saying I would be open, like I don't know if I really meant that. And she says, you know, we got to a place where I was feeling isolated. And no, the show didn't make him get divorced, but as every single person goes on the show gets a divorce. As the show puts a spotlight, you know on the problems and then she's you know. Todd was like, you can't talk to me about the problems in our marriage, but you also can't talk to your friends. And she's like, so I'm just supposed to like take it. I can't talk to him about it, and I can't talk to my friends about it. And she said she just started seeing that she makes a lot of choices on his behalf and doesn't ever like show up on behalf of herself, And it was hard to tell him he had to go. I was like, I love that. She was like, it was hard to tell him he had to go. Instead of being like I moved out, She's like, I told him to get out, which is, yeah, I enjoyed because.
Speaker 2: I don't think he lives there very often. I think she lives there. I think he is like living in San Francisco in New York.
Speaker 1: Did you think it was interesting that after they got separated, he went through and watched all the seasons of Salt Lake City, every single one, and then which when he wasn't even involved, and then made himself a Reddit and a Twitter and searched himself up and just she goes he and he was just a decimated version of himself. I was like, did he do this over a weekend? Like, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: That's I don't know what timeline we're talking about. But you know, he did invent palm pilots, So I do think that he is tech savvy. I don't think he's like some old man trying to figure out Reddit. I've never looked up my name on Reddit. I never want to. I don't google myself, Like except for when I applied for a job. Oh god, what's gonna happen when they google me? Let me just make.
Speaker 1: Sure yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: But I'm sure it was devastating, and I'm sure he doesn't view I think he thinks he shows love by like supporting her financially and supporting her family and that like that's enough. And she's basically saying that's not enough. I need more and you're not able to give it to me. And he was like, I don't think that was what our agreement was getting married, Like in his mind, he held up his part of the bargain and is confused why she sees him a certain way. And I don't know if it was hard for him to watch back and be like when he said, oh, do I not look at you during conversations. Maybe he didn't realize he was doing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, yeah, And we talk about the cherry, you know at the ice cream shop that was dark. It was so funny because everybody was like, yeah, that was really bad, and Mary goes, huh, I thought it was a joke. I thought it was cute. And they're all like, Mary, you're completely wrong, and she's like, oh, I don't know that I was funny. We no, he was, and they were like, he wasn't doing it to be funny. He's just doing it because he's completely tone deaf to what she literally just said. And now listening.
Speaker 2: I don't know how long ago they separated, but at Bravo Con, I think I told you this that that one night that me and Jody went out and we were at Mandelay Bay. When we first got to the bar, there was no one there, but then we realized Ron when was there. She was just dressed down. She was wearing like a tiight ice sweatshirt and jeans, and we thought she was barefoot, but she just was wearing flat nudes. He was dark, crying, She was crying, and it was a producer was with her and kind of consoling her, and then she would go back to like laughing kind of and crying. Like it was clear she was very emotional, but it didn't seem to be related to anything happening at Bravo or anything happening with her cast. Like I don't know how to explain it. Like the next day when I saw her on stage, she was fine, So I'm like, something is going on with her, and I don't know if it's show related, do you know what I mean? Like, I just I felt like she needed to confide in someone, and I think she didn't want to share it with the other women yet, Like I think she really needed time to process the decision she was making, and I feel like she was doing it with that producer that must be a very close producer to her. We can we also talk. I think this happened on the last episode. The last episode, so the second part of the reunion, But I thought it was really interesting when Meredith said she had a problem with production, and like everyone got involved and like was.
Speaker 1: That's here, that's coming up, Oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Like that was probably the most shocking part of a reunion I've seen in a long time.
Speaker 1: I agree, because we can't. This is how how it happens is that, you know, they kind of say, like, Heather and Meredith, you know you're not doing good or something, and Heather goes, no, Meredith and I are not friends, and Meredith is like, you've said it three times, like I've got it, you know. And then Meredith says she's sorry that she called Heather a liar, and Meredith is like, I meant to say Whitney and Britney were liars, not Heather. They're the ones that lied about what happened on the plane. And Andy goes like this. He goes, Production's telling me that you pointed at Heather three different times and said she was a liar. And Meredith was like, okay, fine, production said it. So then they go into the conversation about This is how they go into the production thing, the conversation about when they were in Greece and Meredith was like, I just wanted to talk to my son Brooks on Mother's Day. It's Mother's show. Yes, yes, and Bron was like, yeah, we do think it's rude. You're there to work, We're not supposed to be on our phone. You could get on your phone later and Roma goes, we were all there on Mother's Day and we're all mothers and so no, we didn't understand why you were so upset, and Marey is like, well, I was really upset about something else. And then Andy goes, you were mad at production, and she goes m and Andy goes, well, you should talk about it, and he goes, I don't want to talk. It's a lot. It won't go well. So then we see two flashbacks from the reunion that we're watching. Okay, he goes, well, now you said twice at this reunion, so they flash back in the reunion twice for her throwing production under the bus. Once she says that was a whole setup by production, and then another time she says, well that guy edits it out. So Whitney goes, you know, I don't like this. Is now the third time you've said something about production, and I don't like it because there's a whole team behind the scenes that works with us and that's the reason we got picked for us weekly. And Mary starts and he goes, I don't like it when you talk bad about production. And Mary starts crying, and they're like, you're talking bad about production and that's half of what we do is production. And they're like, the reason we were saying you shouldn't be on your phone is we're there to work and you get on your phone as an excuse and make a big drama to get out of the hot seat, and we all see it. But they sort of past this production thing. But I was like, that's not cool. If the whole cast and production and Andy know that she's got beef with production.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, it's a bad thing. And I thought like, Okay, I think she has a valid point. The fact that they didn't show the stuff about anti Semitism, so it wasn't given like the story of why she was so upset, But she wouldn't have known that until after it aired, right, So whatever was going on in May when they were in Greece was something different that she was pissed about with because.
Speaker 1: Angy said you were having a problem and said you were having a problem with production, so he knew what it was, and she was like, was not gonna go well, but what was it? What was she mad at production about?
Speaker 2: She has such control issues. She has to control like every single part of herself and exactly how she comes across. She's very similar to Lisa in that way, and so she wants to control the entire narrative and if she can't, she loses it. And that's why she has an issue with production, is because they control the narrative, not her.
Speaker 1: Well, this is when they're saying, like, you always find some big reason to get out of the hot seat, and Andy says, okay, you know, Meredith, how did you feel when you saw Mary Whitney and Bramwin having that lunch and talking about your mood swings and that they you know, Mary cries she's worried for you, and she's well, that made me sad. But there was no truth to it, and it came it came off on camera that they were making accusations about me, and Proba was like, nobody was making an accusation. Now they were implying she had some sort of drinking yourselvesis problem, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, or mental health like mental health left it open. Yeah, something's off. Her behavior was off, her mood swings were off, and they noticed it and they're worried. And I think it showed, especially Mary concern, but Meredith like she has to keep It's almost like she's convincing herself that there's no problem by repeating that there's no problem.
Speaker 1: And I they showed the clip of Mary talking to her about the plane, yeah, and Marrit goes, well, it was like five minutes, and she was like, no, it wasn't. You know, we've never seen Mary Cosby drunk or pop an ambient or anything. So listen. If there's anybody that's a reliable narrator from this group, I think it's Mary. You could rely on her to kind of be sober and see what's happening.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, all of it's very odd. I don't know what it means for Meredith and the future of her on the show, because it seems like she has an issue with production. She doesn't like anyone on the cast except for Lisa, and that seems to be more of an alliance than a true friendship. And she just doesn't seem to want to show certain things like it's like as if she's on there solely to promote her brand. Right, and now she's got Caviat, she's Djane, she's got her jewelry. You know, she has her family that is on the new show in New York. You know, she's not what she's wanted. I think out of the show, and I think she's over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Bronwin kind of addresses the fact that she was acting as Meredith's assistant and reporting things back to her, and then and then, you know, bron was like, and then you would act like it didn't happen, or and you would purposely do things off camera so that would make me look bad. And and then and says all of us have to have these hard conversations, So why are you a buffet? And Meyer was like, I've never bram was that she feels used by Meredith. Meredith does stuff off camera. Then we see the whole thing that I again, I love when they do these splashbucks because I totally forgot Meredith when she was in the bathtub telling Lisa that Brittany was like drinking all day, throwing up and continuing to drink and all this stuff, and they were like, well that sounds like an alcoholic And she got that information from Braman and brom was like, I'm sorry that I did any of that, you know, And Meredith, Meredith on her give her credit, said I want to circle back and say that if you didn't hear me. I am sorry. I was not using you and I didn't want it to come off that way. And Rob was like, I accept Lisa and she kind of have a fight about, you know, Lisa being superfessional, and Lisa goes, I don't want to go backwards and only want to move forwards. I was like, well, you're on the wrong show because it's all you guys do.
Speaker 2: And Lisa also always goes backwards, like the second she's upset, she goes immediately back to the last time she was offended or another time she was offended. Like she cannot move forwards. There are some people that really can, and she's just not one of them, and it's annoying that she keeps bringing it up. I also thought it was notable that Meredith did apologize to Bronwyin because I feel like she's trying to think about her future on the show, and I think she does enjoy Bronwin as a person, and I think she finds her less off putting than the others, and so she's like, well, I need to have some friends going in. You know. If she's stay, I'm not sure if she wants to stay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: But but anyway, they wrap up with what they've learned. Heather talks about how much she cherishes the friendships and Ron when says she's learning that change can be good. Lisa says, you know what, I'm going to work on, Andy, You're gonna really like this one intake, you know, like I'm like into I'm going to take things. I'm going to listen more intake and Andy goes good, and so everybody goes good and he starts to move on. She was like, didn't you like that one that's for you? That was good? Intake Andy, He's like, okay, I got it. The end, Oh pop. I thought it was a great three part reunion. Sometimes the readniws don't need to be that long. I thought this one we needed all three parts. I agree.
Speaker 2: I wish they had spent a little more time going like it's almost like we could only get to certain levels because certain people just refuse to talk, right, So we couldn't really get into the plain thing in the way that I think we all wanted because she just refused to talk and Lisa refused to talk too, And then when it came to the like, I don't know the manicurist to the anti Semitic manicurist like kind of a sounds kind of crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, it's like it's like the Haitian mortician the anti Semitic manicurist exactly.
Speaker 2: And I really wish we had more of an opportunity to like get into that, because that really feels like that's where all of her anger towards Brittany was coming from, and then was really obnoxious when she's like, I did nothing to Brittany and she chose me and she just was mean to me from the beginning. And Andy's like maybe who's also Jewish by the way, was like maybe she didn't like you, and Meredith implying that she was rude because she was Jewish, which I think is that is taking it a step too far, like putting a good review on someone who is like being accused publicly in the papers in Salt Lake of being anti cement. It is very different than like, you didn't like me and it must be because I'm Jewish, Like that sucks, yeah.
Speaker 1: And I don't think I felt like Adie was just like maybe you guys just don't like each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's true, and that's what she should have taken Brittany's behavior like she can't say like, oh, you don't like me. It must be because I'm Jewish. This is not a good no. And that's not like A. And I get why Brittany's so upset because it's a it's not great to be called Sartain things. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, Meredith said the pill popping ruined her reputation or I highlighted it. I don't know. Beverly Hills. I'm going to talk about briefly. I did enjoy there was a scene this past week with Rachel going into what goes around comes around in Beverly Hills. I've been in that store and the sales clerk that was in that store is the sales clerk the way to not be. I texted Ingram immediately and I was like, it's that girl that's there.
Speaker 2: Yes, I loved that scene with her in Bows because I feel like she really likes bos you know, and I think Bose likes her. They're both like very powerful women that don't need to remind everyone of how powerful they are. And you can just tell that that is like her, like she's in the zone, like she is in her element when she's in a place with vintage clothing. I knew none of what she was talking about. It felt like she was speaking in foreign language. And she was just like the amount of energy she had, you know, normally she's like I die and she's like Chanelle blah blah blah blah blah from the nineteen eighties. I'm like what, But that's what gets her going. And it's fun to watch because it is an art. Like how she dresses herself as an art, how she dresses others is an art. Her architecture of her house is an art. Like everything about her has art in it. And it's just fun to see someone in their element, you know. And I just I loved it.
Speaker 1: I loved it when Bo's was trying in that story, trying to explain to her about what Amanda does and She's like, no, wait, I thought she was a manifestor boss like which.
Speaker 2: She is, Like, she is a manifestor and that claims that you can manifest.
Speaker 1: Money money, and Bos goes, I've never seen anybody give business advice that has literally never had a job, Like, how did you get your money? Like you have to have a business plan. I loved how Bo's was like, I don't, and I love how. Rachel's like, I'm so confused. Am I okay? Moses like, no, you're not okay, You're not getting it. She doesn't have a job. She writes books telling people how to manifest money. And she's like, but she has a job. She's like, no, she doesn't. It was it's interesting. Now let's talk about this. Okay, So Sutton and Jennifer Tilly don't. I don't want to see these two queens having a fight. I don't like it. You know, I love Sutton, I love Jennifer Tilly. How did you feel about Kyle telling Sutton what Jennifer Tilly said? I didn't like it. She's good and she had to my guests because of the show, but.
Speaker 2: I just doing it as like a work thing. And I think she also knew that Jennifer Tilly and Sutton are so close that they would like make up. But she was like, I have to do my part and causing some sort of drama or being part of some sort of drama. That's what I thought, because just the fact that they like cleaned it up so quickly. I even think Sutton overblew how angry she was with Jennifer Tilly like to Erica to try and like make it more of a thing than it was.
Speaker 1: I love how she's telling Eric and Aaron's like, oh shit, yeah, I wow.
Speaker 2: Love Erica this season. I am obsessed with like and I love when she's nice to people because, like her way of being nice is so unique, right, like not this episode, but last episode or whatever episode it was where Sutton was like losing her mind and she was like, don't let this bring you to a bad space. We're all in a really good place with you, you know what I mean. Like it's coming from her, it just means so much because she says so few words and so few words that are like encouraging that it just means the world. So when I love seeing her be nice to others, Yeah, it's a good look on her. I think she has it in her. She pretended she didn't know what empathy was, but I think she does.
Speaker 1: At that time, I think she was so blocked by the world. She Yeah, she definitely didn't know what empathy.
Speaker 2: Was, right, she was seeing herself as a victim.
Speaker 1: Now we were introduced, and I forgot about this, So I watched this right before we recorded that this new girl Natalie came in that was married to Simon Fuller, and she came out.
Speaker 2: I like, don't know these people.
Speaker 1: Let me let me tell you who Simon. I'm like, I know, but I'm but I'm going to say it. I'm going to say it wrong. Simon Fuller a British entrepreneur. He's a he's a a big producer and like a manager, right, and he's not Simon Cowell. He's a different person and televisions. He's the creator. He's the creator of American Idol, Okay and God just as the production side. So yeah, he is a big deal and he's very very wealthy. And so he's married to this girl Natalie, and she comes as rachel Zo's friend. I was like, okay, is this a friend of because we spent a lot of time talking about her outfit and meeting her, So she must be a friend up.
Speaker 2: Huh, I think so, because she's in next week, like the promo for next week I thought I saw her also, Okay, So I'm interested in her totally, And I like anyone that rachel Zo brings because I like rachel Zo so much, and I think she likes to keep interesting people around her that stories, do you know what I mean? That's why she kind of connected with Bo's That's why I think she connects with Kathy, like people who have shit that they've seen life.
Speaker 1: You know, what did you think about Amanda making fun of Jerreet not writing her own book? And then there's like, shit, I didn't write my book. We're like, yeah, we know, I know.
Speaker 2: I love that. Erica said that it's the fact that she brought it up. I think twice.
Speaker 1: It was three times. Three times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she didn't do it just once.
Speaker 1: She's like, I thought everybody wrote their own books. I mean, I don't know. I guess because I'm an author, because I'm a writer.
Speaker 2: I was like, girl, everyone knows that there are ghost writers, especially for people who you know, aren't writers themselves, and you know, people to help. And what I would have done if I had like put my foot in my mouth like that, I would have been like, oh, tell me about this mother daughter duo, Like why do you think they're the right fit? Right?
Speaker 1: I would do ways around it. But she just kept going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she she does this thing, and rachel Zo clocked it where she has to put other people down to lift herself up and I love that Rachel, Zoe and Bo's like they and Kathy Hilton like they don't have to do that. They're just elevated, right, And they are not. And Amanda is very insecure and that's why she does it. People who act like when she was like, oh, I feel like I belong in every space that I go into. When she said that, I was like, that's a person who doesn't feel like they belong in every space they go into. And basically she's a fake it to you get person where she fake sit so much that she's like making it kind of a thing. But her talking obnoxious and deep.
Speaker 1: Dot I think she's I think she studied every episode of this show. I think she's this is her chance and she's going to take it. And I will say this week, the storyline, you know, she had a child that died, is the twin of her other son that is still alive. This is completely devastating. There's not any human on the world that would wouldn't agree that this is devastating. It's a devastating time for their family, and the anniversary rolls around and it's terrible. I appreciate the scene with her and her husband talking about it. But listen, I think sitting at that dinner and then having somebody bring something up against her and then go, oh, you're you're insensitive because you're not understanding, and then Durita saying, Okay, well then we don't have to talk about it, and she goes, but don't you think it's bad that you're talking about Pka's alcoholism? And she's like, do you want to talk about it or not to talk about it?
Speaker 2: You know, I felt like Dery should have just taken the note and just immediately dropped it.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, and then let's change the subject.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, didn't you know what? We can talk about this another time. Yeah, totally. It was just it's one of those things that's just yeah, you can use it to shut down a conversation, but I and she was using it to shut down a conversation. But it's also I would rather hear like her talk more about that experience and having the other women talk to her. I actually think that Bose would benefit to have a conversation with the me because Bo's lost a child. Yes I believe too, or maybe it wasn't born yet, but you know what I mean, Like far along, and the twin situation is so much more common than people realize. Where you know, twin pregnancies are are very dangerous, they are, they're complicated, and there's so many different types of twin pregnancies and the placenta and who gets most of what you know, it's all very delicate and there's a lot more of these scenarios than people realize. And especially if they're both born the same day and one remains, you're always reminded of the child that you lost in a way that's different than even if you just not that it's better or worse, just different than if you just lost a child. Like this is you have to celebrate one and also more in the loss of the other. It's like trying to hold space for both, which is very complex emotionally, I think, very and.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I was interested in the conversation with her and her husband and her sort of stay into the psychic My husband feels my son more and I don't, And all of that was very interesting to me. And I think production did the rest of the ladies a disservice by not letting them know this was going on, because I think if the rest of the ladies would have known, then they wouldn't have been like, ooh, at the table, you know, Durite's gonna bring this up because like or hate Dared or whatever. She definitely is not such an asshole that she would want to hurt someone in that way. But you know, then it kept going like Uri would go, you're right, we're not going to talk about it. But then Amanda would bring it back up, and Jury's like, are we going to talk about it or not? But she didn't shut it.
Speaker 2: Down right away. I feel like shut it down right away. She just kind of kept talking around it like it because she can't stop talking, so she ends up talking herself with the footnote because she can't shut up. Like all she had to do was like, I'm really sorry I didn't know that, and we can discuss this another time.
Speaker 1: I wish I think she would have told them so that they wouldn't have brought up anything.
Speaker 2: Say things like that, because really, yeah, I think they just film right what happens, and they may not all know. It may just be like a couple people the producers or whatever that know, and maybe they weren't involved in the filming of the group event. So and it is interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't know because they get they did twice. They showed Kathy twice going is that your dog? And she's like my child? And I was like, she was confused, Yeah she was. Wasn't trying to be funny, she wasn't trying confused.
Speaker 2: And then when she got read. I really appreciated watching Kathy be empathetic and kind because she was like wet and got to read and was like, come on, go apologize. And then you know, I get it when Amanda was like, don't touch me. I got that, like and then you know, it's like you're going to apologize, but then you're going to still keep explaining yourself, Like stop the explaining of yourself, stop the butts. Just say like I'm really really sorry. Would give you a hug? Yeah, I'll leave you alone. Would you mind if I give you a hug? I am terribly sorry. Like I think in those moments where someone is so emotional, it's just really important to like ask fre consent to touch that. If you don't have a close relationship where you usually touch them, do you know what I mean? This is like a close friends. So I felt very bad for Amanda in that situation, and I feel like the dinner could have totally gone differently if they had given her space to talk and then and maybe like share a bit about I don't know her current I can't remember. It was like Zion and Canaan kiss that very biblical names, So I don't know if it's like they were like, well, how you know, how is Canan's third birthday? Is that, you know, like they could get a conversation and we could have gotten to know a different side of hers.
Speaker 1: I just wish that the thing wouldn't have gotten brought up, I know, because it was you know, you could see everybody's face is genuinely like, oh God, this is awkward. And then what do you say because it is such a serious, dark, deep wound, and then we're bringing it up at dinner. And then of course at the same time, they don't like Amanda, so they're like, okay, you know, now she's just going to use this to get out, like Meredith using I couldn't doctor Brooks on Mother's Day to get out of a conversation. So it's like Amanda can't win in this situation no matter what. So she did the best thing to be like I'm just gonna go home, and I shouldn't have come because she shouldn't have come.
Speaker 2: I think, actually I think she should have come just the way that Bow's you know, I mean, two days after uh egg retrieval you can get I mean, I guess it depends on how it goes, right, But like, if you're feeling emotional and you have all the hormones and you're still in a little bit of pain, then like, yeah, stay at home, right, Like did.
Speaker 1: You see that that whoever is that doctor she's using is like shut down now?
Speaker 2: Well, I was wondering because.
Speaker 1: It's it seems people are like, first of all, this doctor is not using correct doctor language, whoever this doctor is, And then people somebody posted in one of the various Bravo Facebook groups and it was a picture of the front door of that woman's practice. It was like, the have been taken because you haven't paid your rent.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a red flag that she was flying to Nevada to do something that you could do easier in La.
Speaker 1: Right, you're maybe in La.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I think there are sometimes rules that a practice may have over age or different circumstances. And I'm someone who went through it where I froze my eggs and I have a medical condition that made it so that my eggs stopped being produced at a very young age. So I went through very similar to her, where it's like you see six and then you get too kind of a thing, like you don't get what you think you're going to get, and it's a lot of poking and potting and blood taking and not not. You don't really get what you want out of it, and the odds are not in your favor. And at her age, you know, I did it when I was like thirty six. That's very different than doing it at like forty eight, which is how old I think she is. And there are a lot of like risks of pumping yourself with that many hormones, there are a lot of things that can go wrong. I think flying, I hope they drove to get to Nevada, because like, I don't think flying with all of that is a good idea. Like there's just and so I'm not shocked that that place is shut down.
Speaker 1: I think doctor, it might not be. Yeah, this is all allegedly. We don't know about the doctor, but it does seem a little sketch.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems sketch to leave the state when you're in LA. It just that sketch NonStop.
Speaker 1: That you're in Los Angeles, conforts.
Speaker 2: Los Angeles had like a cutoff of a certain age, like we're not going to work with women over forty six, so we're not going to work with women or whatever the age is. Yeah, or we're not gonna implant it in you because the health risks are too high. And you it's not just your age, it's that you've had two previous pregnancies that had that were very dangerous. Yeah, right, and so yeah, I don't know. I also really didn't like that She's like, I'm not sure what's going to happen if this doesn't work because of heally killy, And I'm like, get an egg donor like adopt, Like there's so many options.
Speaker 1: Lots of choices.
Speaker 2: Why does not have choice or egg? Like when if you're going through and if if a medical professional is telling you this isn't really a good idea, which I think she had heard from others, which is why she turned to this place in Nevada. Yeah. I mean, but people, when you're desperate and when you really want something, you're willing to listen to whoever you know, and you're like, they have a doctor, you know, they have a doctor degree, they medical degree, like you know.
Speaker 1: They have they have a clinic. That must be fine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and or talk to someone that had success, right, that was also older, you know, and it can like yeah, Kenya, look at she carried out. That's true.
Speaker 1: You know who else had a clinic? Denise's husband airy, Oh well that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually couldn't watch her show because of him, Like he is such a fraud and he made money and took money from people who are very desperate with cancer, saying yeah with lasers, and it's just it's sad to watch it's and he seems to be a horrible man and his family seems horrible as well. And so I was right and to not watch that show because I couldn't his energy I could feel through the screen. I was like, this is so dark and disgusting, and like, I don't I don't feel good or safe watching this.
Speaker 1: And did you see that his mom started to gofund me for him. Is said it was for it was for him and her granddaughter. She's claiming, you know, the daughter Eloie claiming that's her granddaughter, and that it's starting a GoFundMe they were gonna be he and Eloise would be homeless, which of course is not the case. And yeah, they'll be interesting when she comes back on our screen. I'll be interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm wondering did did her husband have custody of Eloise? Like, did he ever file formal adoption papers? Because that could.
Speaker 1: Be I kind of feel like no, I feel like I thought single and then.
Speaker 2: She met Aaron, so he has no legal rights to her.
Speaker 1: No legal rights. But maybe you know, she's like they could spend time together because Eloise does know him. But if everything we don't know about him is true, then maybe not. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think if he was physically violent with her in front of Eloise, that's the reason not to have Eloise near him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when we don't know, it's all legit. Don't don't come at us, Aaron Fifers whatever you can come at me.
Speaker 2: I think you're a piece of shit and I don't think you have your name. You can't sue me. I'm more my big account that he has in his He said he had no money, and I'm going to take him at his word.
Speaker 1: May Oh Mandy. You're so funny, man, Mandy, tell people where they can find your podcast that I love so much.
Speaker 2: You can find me at is This Real Life with Mandy Slutsker, anywhere that you listen to podcasts, Spotify, Apple Podcasts. I'm sure there are other, you know, avenues. And I'm at Mandy Slutsker on Instagram and I'm also on threads recently. Still unsure how to use threads, but I enjoy it because the algorithm for me has been like way more positive and some of the people that I like. I'm only on Twitter to follow to follow Capital Weather Gang, which did help me out when I was in a vine and Gran came in last week. They told me not to mess with my flight and I didn't and I got home. So I'm grateful for them. And I follow this one journalist, Jake Sherman, who always knows what's happening in Capitol Hill before it actually happens. But now you can find them on threads, which is just so much more pleasant because the algorithm, for whatever reason, is just giving me more positive stuff. And Joe does yeah yeah, And someone was like, oh wait, you just haven't gotten to like the bad part of threads. Yet I was like, maybe the things that I'm consuming are like giving me more good things. But with Twitter, I can consume good stuff and it will like throw me like absolute shit. I'm going to show you a bunch of videos that are going to ruin your day and a bunch of people that are really mean and hate each other and going at it and not solving any problems.
Speaker 1: Yes, and that's too bad because Twitter used to be fun. But threads, I don't. I don't quite understand threads either, because it's like you have to pick a subject and then maybe it drops things happen below that.
Speaker 2: But so I don't. I just look at whatever comes up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just really like the yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I'm done. Yeah. So I'm like, oh, and it's been good stuff so far. So and I've connected with a lot of like Minnesota people, yeah, which has been which has been fun. Like someone talked about my one of my favorite restaurants in Minneapolis on the on the thread and I was like, they have the best grilled cheese and tomato soup in the entire state of Minnesota. Shout out to lowbrow.
Speaker 1: My daughter. I thinks that she is the grilled cheest grilled cheese expert of the world. So next time or if I mean, I've been to Minneapolis, but if she ever gets there, I will tell her.
Speaker 2: Yes, not like super fancy grilled cheese and.
Speaker 1: Like diner solid this is it's so good. She likes like a white bread and an American cheese. I mean she likes low Brow is called the low Brow. Is that what you say?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the name of the restaurant. I love it in Minnesota or thinking of going to Minneapolis when the weather gets better to support a wonderful state. A low Brow is a great place.
Speaker 1: Okay, Wow, it's a good turn.
Speaker 2: And the menu because I normally go there with my four year old niece.
Speaker 1: I love the kids in you myself. Speaking of that, I'm gonna go grab some dinner. Well, thank you very much, Mandy. Everybody make sure you're following Mandy over there on the social media and listening to her podcast that comes out on Sundays, which is great because a lot of things don't come out on Sundays, so it's nice to have some Bravo on Sunday.
Speaker 2: And thank you so much to very pain. You are one of my favorite people that I've met through podcasting. You're real human being. It is fun to see you in real life, separate from this whole world. I love your producer Ingrid, also from Minnesota. You guys are just such good people and you put out such good content. So thanks for, you know, putting out stuff that makes us laugh during some pretty rough times.
Speaker 1: Listen, man, we're trying. It's rough out here. It's rough out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the thing could go wrong. It does essentially in twenty twenty six. I thought it was twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: But I do get to see Mandy sometimes in person because we're both in the DC area, So that's fun sometimes. And every time there's like an event, I'm like, Mandy, are you going? Should I go? Shesty either are you gonna go? Should I go? You're gonna go to Dandy Cohen's book Sunny? Are you gonna go? So whenever anything comes up, we always chat about who's gonna go. Generally, you know me, I don't leave my house, but Mandy usually goes.
Speaker 2: Well. We can hang out once the weather's a little better and you can drive it.
Speaker 1: Amen. When I can get out of my driveway, I'll come and see.
Speaker 2: It's literal, it's Actually it's so bad. And I'm saying this is someone who like grew up like outside Minneapolis, Like you can't get it's hard to get around.
Speaker 1: It's hard. Yeah, I just bought one of those little tints that you could put in your yard for the dogs. It's like a little mini greenhouse and then it tucks that here and then you can send your dog out and then they'll be on the grass but covered.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's brilliant.
Speaker 1: Yes, since we have a little patch of grass that we have shoveled out for them, we're gonna put the little tent on top of it and that way they'll go out in the snow. Because you know, one of the dogs looks at the snow and is like, nope, I'll be on the porch. You're like, we're gonna can't poop on the porch. So yeah, it's real struggle.
Speaker 2: Really doesn't mind the snow and ice, but it is like hard to find a place to go when it's like you're walking on solid ice. You're like do I And then you know if they pee, they like kind of melt it and the kind of sinkle.
Speaker 1: I think we have another week or two of this and then we're gonna be done. We'll be done with this with the snow, and then we'll you'll melt and I'll melt, and I'll we'll try to see each other. Okay, okay, all right, Bye me, Andy,