Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 4: Help? Welcome to the Occult Rejects this morning or almost afternoon. We've got a bunch of us here today bringing you de coding.
Speaker 2: Uh Britney Spears.
Speaker 4: I'm going to introduce the first First, I'll introduce the rejects that we got and then the guests. We'll start off first with the Headless Giant.
Speaker 2: What is going on? Sir? How are you let everybody know what you're dealing?
Speaker 5: My deal is you can go to the Headless Giant Podcast on YouTube, and you can check me out on social media, and if you have any occult stories or mystical experiences that you'd like to have examined, you can send them to me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com and we will cover them on Thursdays.
Speaker 2: Yes, good time.
Speaker 4: No more dms about the letters you're going to send, just send them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: And then next we've got the Spiritual Gangster herself, Theresa. It's been a minute. What is going on? Thank you so much for joining us. It's always a pleasure.
Speaker 2: What is going on?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Not much?
Speaker 7: You know, it's been a bit since I've been on the Occult Rejects, but I'm excited to be back. I've been busy making stuff I do do that. I don't know if anybody knows that I have a couple Etsy shops and stuff so as well as the Spiritual Gangsters, so please check it out and all my links to my Etsy stuff's in there too.
Speaker 6: So yeah, thanks for having me back.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, awesome, awesome, And Julia Cosmic Peach.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 5: Nick?
Speaker 7: You know it's going to be a good one when you have this many attractive females in one place. So I mean, we'll got that's all.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get the views regardless.
Speaker 7: Right Teresa, Jessica, you're looking great with your lipstick on. Oh my gosh. Thanks so to be here. It's been a while since I worked with Teresa and Lisa, so I'm really happy to be on this one Cosmic Peach podcast. You know the deal. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 4: Nick, of course, it's always a pleasure to have you on. Yes, and finally the guest Jessica. Please let everybody know what your deal is and whatever you want people to know about.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 6: I don't really know what my deal is, but I'm gonna try. I'm gonna try to figure it out. My name is Jessica Sites, and I have a podcast and all my social media's decoding celebrities. This is kind of a new adventure for me. In the last few months, I put out a new podcast every Wednesday morning and it's called Decoding Celebrities, because you never know there may be another one to decode. But right now I am on the Britney Spears mission and I haven't decoded her yet. So people are like, why is it decoding celebrities? Well, Dan, I can't. Am I glad to curse on here? No, I'm sorry, Yeah you should hear me. Oh okay good. I'm like, well, she takes up all my time, so you know, I'll get to the next one when I can. But we are on a movement Justice for Brittany, and we have a petition going Justice for Brittany. Dot Net is the website I would love for anybody that is interested in We're trying to collect as many signatures as possible so that we can possibly get people interested in looking into We'll get into all of that, but there's some injust stuff going on. Brittany's still in a care plan. A lot of people don't know that, and her social media is wonky to say the least. So well we can talk about all that. But yeah, I'm glad to be here. Guys.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, of course, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 4: And sorry it's too early and I've already started smoking because I was going in that order. I totally fucking forgot Lisa. I am so so sorry.
Speaker 2: No, that was so shitty to me. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 8: Oh no, no, just keep going.
Speaker 2: No, please let everybody know to say, whatslf is something?
Speaker 8: Hey, how's it going. I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 7: It would suffer something?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry the mad Scientist.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yeah, yeah all right.
Speaker 2: So uh, Jessica, what what was it that got you with Britney?
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess that's an easy but what made you like really start looking into it the way you are?
Speaker 6: Okay, well, obviously I'm not going to give away my age, but with my age, I've always been a huge Britney Spears fan, grew up with Britney Spears. I always loved Brittany, so just like everybody else, or maybe not, but you know, I'd scroll Instagram and I'd come across some videos that I just was like, wow, that's kind of odd, interesting, you know, kind of like everybody else. And at one point I just, you know, kind of really started looking at it and I was just like this, why does that not look like her? Like her teeth don't look the same, Like different things would stand out to me. I don't remember her dancing like that? When did it get so bad?
Speaker 7: Like wright real?
Speaker 6: That was the one thing I think if anybody remembers about Brittany as a phenomenal dancer, like so, I would say the teeth and the dancing just threw me off. I'm like, how did she forget how to move? She has no rhythm? Like whoever this person is on there not so good? Kate Hudson. Anyways, that's a whole other story. But I just kind of started looking at it, you know, and I was like, let me scroll through her other stuff, and then I was like this is weird. And then I'm like when did it look like Brittany? And then stop looking like Brittany? And it kind of took me on this this deep dive of of things and I just couldn't stop. It was like trying to piece together a puzzle and so for a while, you know, I started making some videos on it, and like I told you guys, offline, I do social media, but it's like nursing stuff, nurse jusca sites, it's a whole different thing. But I was like, it doesn't make sense for me to post these kind of videos on that platform because nurses are gonna be like, what the hell is this.
Speaker 2: Over like, oh, she's crazy. I can't listen to anything else she says.
Speaker 6: Though, yeah, they're like, what the hell we want to talk about making fun of people in the hospital. So I was like, I can't. I have to start a whole new platform, which you know is hard, Like I mean, it's you're starting from the beginning. But I was like, I'll just do it. So started putting my videos out there, and I guess it started resonating because I think once people really realize that how off it is, then they can't stop watching. It's like then they can't like it's like, whoa she is really talking about something that is I would say ninety percent of people just scroll and assume that she's nuts, Like there she is, she's who knows what she's drugs she's smoking today, And it's not Britney. It's not Britney. You guys, y'all can ask me whatever you want. But that's kind of how I got into it, and then just started putting my theories out there.
Speaker 7: So, Jessica, I recently did a nineties series on my podcast, and of course Brittany came up, because I'm a nineties kid. I love Britney, loved Brittany. I don't know who this new Brittany is, but loved the old one. And I said the same thing, like, when did she get a gap in her teeth? What is this dancing stuff? It doesn't look like dancing at all. Actually, it looks like a mental break on social media. Just the spinning and the knives and just the weird you know. It's just.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 7: Me and my husband have talked about it, and we've actually started wondering if the real Brittany's not just been dead for a while and they replaced the character Britney spears with like some look alike, some thing like that they have a filter over the face. I mean, what are your thoughts on that.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of people have that theory. A lot of people have thought that. I have two reasons. The main reasons why I don't think that's the case. One is that usually most of these brands will make more money once a celebrity has passed than they would just trying to keep them out there. And two, why would they purposely, maliciously try to make her look like shit in order to sell things? Those two things don't make sense. I mean, if you think about it, you know, when sadly Michael Jackson passed, you know, I mean, there's many ways that they could do cover ups, and they don't because honestly, sales go up. I mean, it's it's the whole idea of remembrance and remembering this artist. I really think that if she had passed, they would happily announce it sadly well, So I do not think that's what's happened.
Speaker 5: I think that it does bring up an interesting topic, which would be the the idea of digital cloning, and what they're doing right now in the movies is they're using dead celebrities with CGI with AI videos and putting them into newer movies. So the Britney Spears thing has I've seen the video where she moves her hand in front of her face and you can kind of see the filters start to change a little bit. I don't know if that's conclusive or not, but it seems like they're just making skin suits of these.
Speaker 6: People basically Okay, but whoever is doing her AI or whatever they're doing sucks.
Speaker 9: It's the worst time I've ever seen. Why do they want to make it so bad? They don't understand and like make her look horrible and shoveled, and her hair is awful, like everything the makeup, Like why wouldn't you want to make beautiful and attract Courtney love?
Speaker 7: Crackheaded chic thing going on? Like what the fuck?
Speaker 6: I don't understand?
Speaker 7: Why are the pants are so low right? Liked to the p you big bone? Like what's up two centimeters from her crotch?
Speaker 6: I think her tea? Her team is mad at her, Her team is angry. Okay, Brittany owes an album. Brittany has not paid up on what her contracts are, Okay, that is That is one thing. Two Because what most people don't know is once the conservatorship ended, they agreed on a care plan. Now that care plan is court sealed, nobody can read the specifics of it, so nobody knows exactly what it's in it, But from what they said is that she is it was a transition on her financial things and transition on how to manage things. I think they're still in control of the majority of all of that.
Speaker 5: Jessica, could you explain conservatorship real quick, because I think a lot of people don't know that these type of laws exist.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's horrible. I mean, it's very similar like what if you've heard about Wendy Williams lately and all of that that was you know, in the news. But basically it's a court mandated, you know, physician agreed, family agreed thing. Where you are. They have deemed that you are not able to make decisions appropriately for yourself. So it's a way of managing and making sure that a person is safe, you know, whether it be the medications, mental monitoring, it can be all sorts of different things, but basically you are controlled by a team of people that are deemed to keep you healthier, to keep you from not hurting yourself or from staying on the right path. Supposedly, now, conservatorships are evaluated often. Britney's was evaluated yearly. But it's a corrupt it's a corrupt system. The system is is very corrupt, and people, as soon as money's flashed in front of their faces, they're willing to say anything that you ask them to say.
Speaker 7: So there is like literally so much to unpack here. I have like a million questions for you. But something else that comes to mind is that Britney's been mentally unstable for so long. Like I remember an interview where she was in the middle of talking to someone, she just shuts down and she's like strong Britney and like she can't even and you know, there are other interviews where she's talking so like inhumanly fast and like just weirdness like this so and then the shaven the head and and all that stuff. So and then she was like I shaved my head because I was tired of them plugging things into it. Hey could true, right, but it almost makes you wonder if the real Britney isn't just like in a freaking psych word somewhere with a straight jacket on. They've totally mentally abused her to the point of no return, and they've got like this like Joker character playing Brittany, but I mean looking at even her young interviews where she's like strong Brittany and all that they had her on so much lithium and so much crap. Like, I feel so freaking sorry for her because she's just like a trauma victim, you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean she basically has been controlled most of her life. You know. I think I kind of view it a little bit differently, maybe because I'm a registered nurse, you know, But in hindsight, looking back, Brittany, you know, had two back to back pregnancies, right, you know, and on top of being the most famous pop star in the entire world and all this pressure on top of her. I honestly think it was a very taboo subject back then. I think she had postpartum depression that was not treated appropriately because if you think of the Brittany prior to these pregnancies, you know, was a different Brittany than you saw in the head shaving and all of those years. And I think is that they did not. This is just my opinion, Like I'm just saying putting that out. This is not although Brittany herself has set on social media, she had post fire and depression. So I feel like I can say that I feel like they miss misdiagnosed her, did not treat her properly. It was constantly pushed in the media that she was on drugs. That's what it was, is that she just wanted to party and she was living it up and doing drugs. And in my opinion, I think she almost went into some sort of like a postpartum psychosis almost, you know where you've seen women that have literally done horrible things to their babies, their infants because they their hormonal imbalance is whack a do And I think I think that's what happened.
Speaker 5: It's important to keep in mind the revelations that came out with Kanye West. I mean when he showed those text messages from that trainer guy who was a trainer for multiple stars that have had these mental breakdowns, and it says, I'm going to drug you into oblivion. I don't think we should think that's isolated in Hollywood. I think that's a very common tactic among all these different stars, is they try to drug these people into oblivion.
Speaker 6: Yes, Lindsay Lohan, they tried to get her into a conservatorship, and luckily, I think her family was strong enough that they did not allow that to happen. But there's a very common running theme through here, and a lot of it is Lou Taylor, Tris sports and entertainment. A lot of them have very similar people that are associated in that circle that if they can get control of them, they can get control of their money and that's how they make their big bucks because then they can do whatever they whatever they want with that money. I think they set Brittany up. I think yes, Brittany was having some type of psychological problems back then. Absolutely, should she have been treated for maybe postpartum depression and maybe you know how to doctor see her and evaluate her. Absolutely should she have been put into an almost fourteen year conservatorship where she has no autonomy over her own body, where she can't even decide to freaking go shopping or go to the store, or talk to people, or she's told who she can she can't talk to. Absolutely not. They treated her like a prisoner, an absolute zombie prisoner her entire life. And I think it was it was a setup. They wanted her to fail, and they wanted that to happen.
Speaker 7: In my opinion, then the same thing happened to Amanda Bynes. Yeah, was she a Disney Kid? Also Nickelodeon Nickelodeon. Oh, and then the English was Jamie Lynn Spears, Britney's sister on.
Speaker 6: Nickelodeon as well. And then she got pregnant by one of the producers.
Speaker 7: What they say is is was Stan Schneider, Right, she got pregnant by Dan Schneider.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I think it was with everybody. We're Girls.
Speaker 2: Was part of Disney too, She was Disney.
Speaker 6: I know she had all those movies back then, like The Twins and you know was part of Disney too.
Speaker 7: That was yeah, the Parent Trap, Freaky Friends, all those Yes, they were uh, they were doney.
Speaker 6: These were some weird, weird times back There was there any information released about her time as a Masketeer, any chance.
Speaker 8: I know she was only in it for like two years.
Speaker 6: I mean I know that basically she was recognized as potential talent and you know, didn't stay in it very long. But that was back when Justin Timberlake was also on the show with her. Yeah, there was a lot of them. I think she had a very short time. I've never heard of anything malicious happening while she was That doesn't to say it didn't, but I have not read or uncovered anything like that. I do know that her mom, you know, put a lot of pressure on her to do it. You know, there there was a lot of staying up late, driving to studios and moving from their house in Louisiana to wherever the hell they record. I guess Orlando where they were living. But I mean she had a lot of pressure. But I don't know about any events back then.
Speaker 8: I think she auditioned initially and then she got rejected, and then I think they enrolled her in.
Speaker 6: She was too young. She was too young. Technically she shouldn't have even been trying out, but I don't know. Her mom wanted her, and she wanted it, and they said come back next year. You have a lot of potential, and then she got on the show that following year.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it seemed it's striking because I know, like you had covered something with dance routine where she is twirling around a knife similar to Michael Myers, and she's wearing red and white polka dot top. It's very similar to Minnie Mouse, she on the cartoon and if you kind of go back into the loure of Walt Disney, Marilyn Manson, Mickey Mouse, Dead Mouse five, all that other stuff. It shows a lot of occulted symbolism, especially with MM and I believe what the lure is is that Mickey Mouse was inspired by Mack the Knife, which is a German penny opera type thing in Europe, And so we have Mack the knife, the knife reference and what have you. But if you look at mouse or mouse or whatever in German, it means to hold at knife point, and so then you start to see m kind of going on. And then I believe, like with Marilyn Manson and a dead or whatever, there was somewhat of a reference to the pointing the finger at somebody who was responsible for killing Sharon Tate and having her kind of being controlled by somebody. So it's almost kind of she is she sending out a message?
Speaker 6: Is this coded?
Speaker 8: And then with her I believe she studied Kabala back in twenty two thousand and three, and then she even converted to Judaism and she was actively practicing Kabala, So she knows what. She knows what the symbols are, she knows what the colors are, she knows a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 6: She has almost yeah, I agree with you. She has posted on her social media's before that she will. I mean it's actually said she will speak in code to look for the symbolism. I think she cannot. I think she cannot speak the way that she wants to, for whatever control is that they still have. And so I do think that when she is able to post, or if she's having somebody else post for her, that is still somewhat helping her out. I'm not sure how that is working, but I do think that messages are trying to be conveyed for sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and they had her audition or she was wanting to do. I think she was going to star in a Holocaust film or something like that. They had her lined up for it, and her name was going to be Sophia, which again, if you do the Adabas cipher, that means you know, Bathelmon or what have you. But she was seen wearing the Jewish star, and I think they even alluded to she had like a backdrop of the Jewish star and it's spilled the Cia or some sort of stretch something like that. So it's it does seem like she's sending all of these subliminal messages, so to speak.
Speaker 6: She herself said had done a whole post referencing polka dots and how interesting polka dots are. She talked about Mini Mouse, she talked about Pretty Woman, which is very interesting as well with PoCA dots because you know, Julia Roberts does wear polka dots in that as well, and Julia Roberts was a prostitute. I mean, and basically Brittany has said she felt like she was trafficked. She was freaking trafficked by her family and her her team of people.
Speaker 8: So I think she's saying all of it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Minie Mouse and the whole Mickey Mouse was also the lure was slipping a mickey, which was rebnot and so in Rosemary's Baby, she slipped a mickey.
Speaker 8: She's abused, she's violently raped, and you know, going to have this baby, and it's like this forcing of your life and controlling of your life, but still in the public eye. So it's it's almost like if she's doing a nod to this. Yeah, I mean again, that's is kind of my take on that.
Speaker 6: Like there's so many crazy, crazy ties with the with the knives, you know, everybody I think that went crazy viral, you know, and it the the connection that I kind of got with that was it took me to an old video that she had done back in the day where she sang this song boys and it was for Austin Powers for gold Member movie back in the day, and I went down this whole rabbit hole of Mike Myers was in that movie, the actor Mike Myers. And then I started thinking, well, Knives, like that's like a reference to Michael Myers. Could be Mike Myers, Michael Myers. Then I started thinking, like the knives themselves, her now ex husband, his real name is his som. It literally means swords. That that is the actual meaning of the name. There's so many references and ties that it's like Britney's a smart woman. She really actually is a very very smart person. And you know, then when they said Mike Myers in the p Ditty trial that he's been named somehow, I was like, there's no freaking way, there's no freaking way that I made this connection with Mike Myers and this whole thing. I mean, I'm not saying that Mike Myers is something bad, but I feel like she's trying to point back to that time in history. For whatever reason, that time something bad happened to her. There's the whole thing with the VMAs if y'all want to talk about that prior to her comeback performance, that most people think that she was drugged.
Speaker 5: You know, Jessica, I want to get your opinion on something. What are the odds that maybe Britney has developed the ID or some sort of dissociated personality disorder.
Speaker 6: I really don't think that that's true either, Like no, I just I just don't don't see that. I don't see that from her. Like what would be the point, Like, okay, if that if that was the case, Okay, why would that make her You got to think of all the other things. Why would that make her physically look different? Why would that make her not be able to move the same that she did? Why would her voice completely change in any way, shape or form? Why is she able to talk in foreign languages? Okay, because some of those people that are dancing are speaking German. I mean, I I she could be really talented and learning all these languages, But I don't think so. I don't. You don't think those could be alters?
Speaker 5: Right, That's what I'm saying, Like, I.
Speaker 6: Think that's a high posibility personally. But there are there are people that think that, but I I honestly, I do not think so. I think that my opinion is that the real Brittany is showing a f you to everybody and is saying, you will not see my real face. You are not going to see me because you're still making money off of me. I will let I'll like, I'll make myself look stupid on there. I think some of these people are doubles that she hires. To be honest with you, I think that this is a a in my opinion, it's a battle. I think there's a battle going on on her page for ownership. There's a battle of control. Like I just I don't I don't I don't buy, I don't know. I just don't feel that vibe of the personality disorder route. But you know, everybody's everybody's got theories, that's for sure, you know, so do you.
Speaker 7: So you're saying, like the Brittany with the knives, like you think that's really her, or you think that's somebody doing it for her, is what you're saying? Okay, like she's telling her what to do, yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, Or I think it goes back and forth. Do you ever notice how many times a post goes up and is deleted.
Speaker 7: It goes up and I've noticed that.
Speaker 6: It's deleted, right, Like I feel I feel like they are this is just my opinion. I feel like they will make her look like shit and they're like, you're not You're still not owing up on what you're going to give us. Fine, we'll put something up there that makes you look like trash. And then it might take hours and she gets and sees it and is like, that's not staying up there. I'm taking that shit down. And then she deletes it, and then she'll come back with the post and if you notice, that's when the caption will be detailed in a reference, in a way of like saying, f you, guys, wow, that's odd. How is it that I was six inches shorter than I would be? Why is it that you know you can tell the references of like, how is it that that doesn't look like me at all? There was one photo that was posted on social media of Brittany Paris Hilton and Kate Hudson, okay, and it looks so frick and fake, Like even people that don't analyze this were like, what the hell is that she posted not even the next day, I was never at a birthday party. I don't I haven't been to a birthday party in a long time. I don't know what they're talking about. That could be a picture of me from years ago, but I wasn't at a party.
Speaker 8: Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 7: Like, if there's mind control and different personalities involved, she the core personality Brittany may not actually remember being there at all.
Speaker 6: That's the thing.
Speaker 7: I feel like it's a both and, Like the real Brittany is signaling for help in these cryptic posts, but in such a way that she's pointing at like trafficking things, mind control things like I think it's a both and personally, but that's just.
Speaker 6: The crazy thing is that the people that still run her social media are the same people that she despises, CrowdSurf. Why would she still allow the same team that she hates and spieses from the Conservatorship continue to still run her social media page? You know that that to me doesn't doesn't make sense. That's why I really think they've slipped up a couple times, CrowdSurf has slipped up and left their cap cut ID at the end of these posts, and that's how we've been able to trace it back that it's that it's CrowdSurf. So I think that CrowdSurf surf does what they're told and they post whatever they're told from the higher ups to post, whether it's to make her look nuts or make her look crazy or or whatever. But I really don't think even if Brittany, you know, had all these alters and different personalities, I really think if she was completely free, she'd have fired that whole team initially. I mean, I just one way.
Speaker 5: Or the other, she's getting abused by this situation and we need to get to the bottom of it. So what what plan have you devised at least with the signature part of trying to get down to the bottom of this thing?
Speaker 6: Well, I mean at a very minimum. I mean, if you think about it looking at her and it's only Instagram, this doesn't happen on her Facebook, this doesn't happen on her TikTok. There was one strange thing on her Twitter recently where there was this whole post they were upset about the new Halsey video that she did about Lucky, and it was a whole post saying I didn't authorize this, this is what the hell is this? Like, this is disrespectful, and then it got deleted and then an hour later somebody said, oh that was accidental. Somebody got a hold of my phone, like okay, that's strange. But most of it happens on Instagram, which is Britney's platform of choice usually. So okay, back to the petition. To answer your question, we would like for this enough people to say something isn't right here. Whatever it is, it isn't right. Something is wrong. Okay. We are all noticing that more and more people are catching on, and we are asking that it is just looked into. Somebody to say, listen, if this is Brittany and she's twirling around and has fifteen personalities, and somebody can say we have looked at this is this is what's going on. She's living her best multiple personality life. Okay, and we're gonna let her continue to do her thing. Okay, fine, but nobody has seen this woman in person in years, in years. That is bizarre.
Speaker 7: What about the wedding and all that that was fake? That whole dude, I was that's.
Speaker 6: Oh, that was the most orchestrated AI. It wasn't even good AI. They pulled Britney off of some freaking turnup truck. I don't know who that was. That was not That was not Britney Spears. That was like she looked like she was fifteen years old.
Speaker 7: I don't know, Sue, who's this hot guy that she's supposedly married? Like, what what's going on with him? Because I mean, like, come on, that wasn't real. Realm's not a real relationship, Like come on now he was like it was he like a handler, probably no right, somebody that there's dishes at the house or some you know, the other library.
Speaker 6: He was hired help. And I think that he duped her. I think he duped her. I think she did fall in love with him, I really do, really, but I think so. I mean I think that they're I mean they were together for years, they were seen in public together. I mean, I don't know that she would agree to be with this man all this many years as a contractual thing. I don't know. But all I do know is that if.
Speaker 5: This is the only person that she's seen in years, I mean, how could you not because it's like the first contact with the outside world, really.
Speaker 7: See I'm somewhere lost in the middle of all this because I don't feel like the real Brittany has ever even met this man. I just I don't think.
Speaker 6: She shed They met on the on her on her video for Solember Party. That was real Britney back then. He was the cast as the the lead hot dude they did. They dated there there are but he them at basketball games together. I know that they's friend Matt commenting on Matt is gay. Yeah, yeah, Matthew.
Speaker 7: I was actually gonna say what Matt just said, I think he's gay.
Speaker 6: I wasn't going to say it, but he is. He's totally.
Speaker 7: There's no way in fucking freezing cold day in hell that guy is fucking Britney Spears unless she has.
Speaker 6: And I feel like I can say that because my friend Matt is gay and I have many gay friends and they're like, that man is gay.
Speaker 7: So that's the first thing I say. My cousin Britney texted me. She was like, are you keeping up with this? And I was like, yeah, apparently Britney Spears married a fucking gay guy.
Speaker 8: Like, what is this having like lavender wedding or something?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 6: He is something my friend Matt always he makes these videos of Sam and his his boyfriend with unicorns and stuff and little rainbows and it's the funniest.
Speaker 7: Somebody needs to do it because that guy is is a homosexual. There is no way that he's getting jiggy with Brittany.
Speaker 6: Well he might be just to play the pole.
Speaker 7: Is he gett getting paid? Because that's the only way, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: And he felt like it was going to launch his acting career that he sucks at, like you know, he was going to need this amazing actor. He's horrible. I mean, he can't even act. When TMZ tries to interview him, he means now, And.
Speaker 7: I don't have anything against him being gay, that's not the thing. I'm just saying, Oh right, what opportunity to have a friend then if that's what you're gonna do. But like it does with Britney, it's just it's madness. But I was actually gonna show I don't know if you can see it on my phone, but like the things that she posts these like little childish weird like Bunnie rabbits with like lingerie photos like why is this and this even go together?
Speaker 6: Like this is MK ultra breakdown.
Speaker 7: Is it's just weird, It's just weird.
Speaker 6: It could It also could be a nod to that Amberlin Conklin, which is her brother's ex girlfriend that is a only fan star and supposedly was a playboy Bunny. It could be her way of saying, one of the doubles on my page is of Bunny and it's Amberlin.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of different makes sense, you know. But something I've noticed and you can tell me if you've noticed this too, uh, Jessica, is the posts are way freaking out of the timeline. Like she'll it'll be in a bathroom and like Mexico, right, and she'll post that and then like seven months later she's in that same bathroom, still in Mexico. And it's like, dude, you posted this same video of you dancing in this bathroom in Mexico like seven months ago. Now you're re uploading it like it's new or something like we're supposed to believe you're back there in the same outfit that you were seven months ago. It's like none of the videos are in chronological order. Nothing seems like it's new, nothing feels like it's new. It's almost like this is just a theory, and you can tell me to fuck off. But they had like the real Brittany or something for a couple of months, dressed her up in different outfits, put her in different locations, took a bunch of pictures and videos of her, and slowly cycle them and release them out over time. And it's to keep you thinking that she's from new and putting out new content. But it's not. It's all old stuff, same outfits, same dance routines, just different locations in the house. And they just slowly trickle these out to like keep you interested. But in inter like in the in between of posting that stuff, it's like the weird like I showed you, like the bunny rabbit pictures, or like weird candlestick pictures or just random shit and it just makes you wonder. Like when I look at anybody else's Instagram, you can tell like, oh, they were at In and out Burger last Tuesday. I never get the feeling that Britney's out in the world when I look at her Instagram. It's just like confinement. Different places in the house, same dance routines, same five outfits, recycled. It's just weird, So.
Speaker 6: You're telling me, I know it's weird, but you're right about being recycled content. Absolutely, when hundred percent it's recycled content. A lot of it was batched filming, a lot of it was had doubles. Yeah, and then what they'll do is you'll notice there's been a lot of bikini. The bikini will change to pink or lime green, but it's exactly the same the exact same thing. But yes, it's all recycled. And like my friend Matt was pointing out here, so Sam Ascari has a green screen production company. Okay, Brian Spears, her brother, also has this AI green screen production thing, so they they I think Amber Ln the ex girlfriend, also dabbles in that too as well, so they're I think they're like more amateur ish. They're not the greatest as, which is.
Speaker 7: Why definitely amateurs because I can see that shit and I just have a fucking podcast. I mean, and thank you, Matt, because I mean one hundred like, there's so much going on with Brittany, and I've been looking into it without like putting it on my podcast. I'm glad you're doing it because, like I have all these theories up float around in my head, and then I'll be like, I don't even know if I should mention it because you know, there's so much craziness around it, and nobody agrees on what's going on, so it's hard to you know, get people on board. But you know, like her posting, I'm a kindergartena, I'm a kindergartena. Like, what's this shit? Like? It just seems it seems comical? Okay question? Sorry, no, go for it. I want medical opinion as a nurse, if someone is poisoned or taking like lithium, that's a theory I see floating around. If she's being given lithium or some other drug, wouldn't that alter your teeth over time and also gap them?
Speaker 6: No, not to get not to gap them. I mean, what about like meth heads, Their teeth look totally different. Their teeth are rotted. They're rotted. They're they're they're they're they they're they're like nubs. These are these are teeth that have shifted and have like even spacing all between them, and they like I have talked with her friend Sean Philip, who was with her for many years. He says she never wore a retainer. Never once saw her put a retainer in her mouth. He's like, I don't believe that they're veneers or caps. Those were Britney's teeth. Those were her teeth. So to think that all of a sudden, now they're just gonna and because they're they're white, they look clean, they're just they're just I'm faced out.
Speaker 7: I have to agree with Jessica on that because I worked for an oral surgeon for a couple of years, and she's not She doesn't have bone loss, she doesn't have receding gums. It doesn't look like she has any decay or anything like that going on in the mouth. The only thing that's significant to me that you know, when you dig up dead bodies, you can identify them sometimes based on dental records. That's big, you know. And what I'm seeing is that the teeth aren't even the same shape, size, they're not spaced out anywhere near the same as like the old Britney. And so we're not even talking about what happened to her teeth. It's that these teeth belong to a different human completely. And if this person who's playing Britney died, you'd be able to dig them up in a couple of years ago. Based on the dental records, this is Rachel Smith from whatever. So it's for me, it's more like this is a different human being entirely because the other Britney. The downline, it's all different.
Speaker 6: It's all in the comments that keep saying leave Britney alone. Okay, if you would take the time to really look at her Instagram, it's not Britney Spears. There is no way that somebody can convince me that this is Britney Spears. Now, you could tell me, and I might agree with you all day long. Maybe Brittany does have some personality disorder. I don't personally think so. But I'm willing to buy that more. That she's hiring doubles and she's making them play all of these different roles. I would be willing to buy that more than I would ever to agree that that is Britney Spears on her fricking Instagram. It is Britney smiles with her bottom teeth. If you remember her gorgeous smile. When she smiles, you see top teeth and her bottom teeth. They're beautiful. She has this smile that just stands up this person sometimes the entire teeth will vanish. The AI just takes them away. You look at her and they're gapped and spaced out, and then two seconds later there's no teeth there at all anymore. Like it's like, who are they trying to fool here? You know? And so the question lies, is it that they are holding her some or they're keeping her looped up and drugged up because they're still in control under this care plan that nobody knows what was detailed in it. Nobody knows the ramifications of what it was. It's just it's sad because if you really listen to her testimony when they had her subpoenaed and she came via camera to court right at the end of the conservatorship, she was so clear, determined, She spoke wonderfully. She was angry. She wanted to tell the world her story. She wanted to call everybody out. She said, I'm angry. I want everybody to know what they did to me. And I think that that scared them and they wanted to shut her the fuck up. Is what I think I need too.
Speaker 7: That's why I think she's being held like hostage somewhere, like drugged up or like in some kind of like comatose state or something. If they really wanted to keep her alive, it.
Speaker 6: Is a possibility, or they tell her you have to take these medicines, you have to take this, you take this, and she can't be that clear headed person that she was off of the meds, you know. And that's what the whole petition is about. It's just making sure that she's safe, that Britain in alive. She should. That's why one of the things in the petition is we would like Britney Spears to come show herself that she is fine, said all of this straight. Everybody knows she's okay, and everybody will leave her the fuck alone.
Speaker 7: We're gone.
Speaker 2: I want a.
Speaker 7: DNA tests though. I want somebody to draw blood. I want somebody to take some fucking DNA off of the person who's saying that they're brik Spears and show me that with that, without a doubt, that they haven't just killed her and buried her fucking corpse somewhere, and that this person that they're presenting to us is Britney fucking Spears. I want to see that because one of my favorite childhood movies, not to diverge too much. Is cross Roads? I don't know. You guys ever watch that ship, loved it. The person that I'm looking at on Instagram is not the Flacuum woman that was in Crossroads. The body's different, the face is different, the teeth is different. Like I don't know, man, I don't know. The body is different the same. No way, I need to see a birthmark. I need to see something.
Speaker 3: Save that.
Speaker 6: It's it's a man. It's a man, It's man, look like that. Come on.
Speaker 7: So this is why I love having these convos, because I mean, I respect what you're saying. I'm just saying, I want to see DNA. I want to see birthmarks. I want to see something that it's like Jessica said, not like trans Man playing Britney with like the man knees.
Speaker 8: It isn't isn't Britney Spears the estate investing in film Morris By any chance, I believe that was revealed back in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 6: What I don't know, Maybe Matt, I believe.
Speaker 8: Had Stock and Philip Morris and Philip Morris International is heavily into generative AI.
Speaker 6: I mean interesting. I just think it's okay.
Speaker 7: I don't know the answer obviously this woman needs help, regardless of what is happening. A breed. I just think maybe it's possible. With all the crazy work in Hollywood. Obviously there's mk ultra involved to some degres traffic, she's been abused, like either this person is internally trying to tell us things in spite of being drug in spite of being abused, She's trying to tell us this stuff and it is her still because if sorry CrowdSurf, that's the company has control of her social media, why would she even have the password?
Speaker 6: Why would you even be able to post anything? Well, that's why one of my theories is that there is it could be that there is somebody on the inside that knows there's something horrible still going on and they're willing to post something on behalf of her that is, that is a possibility.
Speaker 7: I think maybe even looks worse than she appears on camera, and the filters is maybe to try to make her look kind of like she used to look.
Speaker 6: I don't know, and I'm not sure. I have no idea.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, I mean I'm not why, but why you guys, some of the videos when the person's hair spins, they have hair one minute and then all of a sudden, they're completely like it looks like they've got a skin cap on, like a trans man would wear. The tattoos vanish, like why does a filter make them disappear when you're spinning? Why does a hand tattoo go away? Why does your foot tattoo? Why do your shoes disappear when you walk?
Speaker 2: Does that mean just off the ground?
Speaker 6: Yes, exactly, because it's it's it's probably she wasn't even freaking in that picture. It was probably Kan Hudson standing by himself.
Speaker 7: Into Jessica's point. I want justice for Crossroads. Okay, why is the new Brittany? She can't dance at all?
Speaker 6: Doing there? It kills me.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't go out anywhere with a friend that danced like that at the club. I could just be suck. She's drug so hard, Like this is that she thinks she's doing good. It's that I can't. It's like, I don't know. It makes me so sad because I love dancing, and I'm like, you know as it. As a teenager, I used to like try to copy her, like you know, the slave for you, like come on in man, So exactly. I had butterfly clips in my hair.
Speaker 6: I ad it all.
Speaker 7: That's why I want justice for Brittany, but not like the one that's on Instagram. Like with this weirdness, it's like, you know, Teresa, you might be right, maybe you're right, maybe I'm right, maybe Jessicause's right. It doesn't matter. The real Brittany though, somebody needs to come out and say something because the weirdness with the Instagram and the cop the captions on the pictures, the shit's not adding up, like if this was one of your loved ones, you'd be going to the cops. And why this isn't even them? Why say anything?
Speaker 5: Is there a possibility that we could bring this to the attention to somebody like Candaice Owns or somebody, because we're trying.
Speaker 6: She knows that this shit is going on. She knows. She's been speaking on behalf of Justin Bieber because if you notice, slowly, his social media is making him look like shit okay, because he's not bowing down and doing what they tell him to do, and now they're pissed off at him. Now all of a sudden, he's a pothead, he's doing drugs, he losing weight, he looks crappy. He's getting a divorce, he doesn't take care of his kid. All of a sudden, he looks like crap on social media.
Speaker 5: Like it just brings up a really interesting point about the paparazzi. There is no purpose for paparazzi anymore. What are these people doing pursuing these stars? Everybody has cameras, we all all know before there's even paparazzi where these people are. It's posted all over everywhere, you know.
Speaker 6: And why has no paparazzi found Britney?
Speaker 7: Why, That's what I'm saying, dude, right lucky or so.
Speaker 6: It's only once in a while somebody sees her in Mexico. But we have proof that supposedly these sightings in Mexico, they're reusing old video wording. It's a it's a double speaking the same thing that she spoke twenty years ago. They're reusing audio from twenty years ago to make it sound like it's Britney living her best life, and it's not.
Speaker 5: They you know everything, I mean that whole the whole country is for sale, so they can get away with anything.
Speaker 7: Oh well, that's definitely true, But I mean they recycle everything with Brittany. They recycle outfits, rooms in the house, vacation spots, pictures of her on a horse, like it's the same fucking horse for the last five years she's been riding on vacation, Like, how does that make sense? And you know, I just I'm so passionate about this. I'm like Jessica, but I feel like they've they've literally locked the real one up somewhere. They have like an ivy drip going and she just stays in like some kind of bugged out, comatose state.
Speaker 6: And there is actually video of Brittany saying she's allergic to horses from back in the day that she needs inhalers and she is allergic to fucking horses and they I don't know, I mean, same horses for decades. You have to laugh at it because it's so freaking dumb. I mean, seriously, it's like, I just I think I agree with Matt And that's what the whole petition is based on. All the injustice that happened to her. All we're asking is this is so fucked up. Let's make sure that Britney Spears is alive. If she's alive, bring her to court. Show us she's okay and then we're done. But I can't, in good conscience not fight for her. I can't after hearing everything they did to her for fourteen years, drugging this woman, making her change to lithium, things she didn't want to do, drawing her blood, locking her up in a hospital when she said she wouldn't do a dance move. She went against one dance move and they freaking had her locked up. It's just it's awful. And she didn't think people cared. She didn't think anyone cared about her until she heard about the first movement, the Free Britney movement, and I motivated her.
Speaker 5: I rewatched a clip of Tucker Carlson interviewing Britney Spears back in two thousand and three, and he's asking her about what she thinks about the war, and she goes, I think Americans should just do whatever their president tells them to. Like that's a direct quote. It's like they had to drug her up to get that kind of a response, you know. I mean, who says that. It was just ridiculous. But it's like, obviously they want their little mk ultra puppets. I mean, that's really what what Hollywood is, and it's falling apart. You know, we could see it happening in front of our faces on all these different levels, justin Bieber, the what's his name, the big rap producer guy Kandle No, not not Kanye, the one in prison right now for Didtyty right Diddy. The entire Hollywood establishment is really falling apart right now.
Speaker 7: Well, did you see the interview were in the Didty case? Oh sorry, Lisa, what did you say?
Speaker 8: No, I said, didn't her name get brought up in the ditty case?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: She was there for Cassie's twenty first birthday as a guest. Did he brought her and Dallas Austin, which is a songwriter with him too. That that was the night before her VMA performance, that she could not perform. That she was like, I couldn't remember the moves and she was dancing, but she couldn't do anything. She I think she was drugged. There's many references on her page to being drugged or poisoned. She posts things about poison about drinks with oh look at that this amazing little sugar flower that's in my drink? What I got really sleepy after that, like there's tons of really strange hints to that. And I think the real Brittany I think she's out there. I think she's angry as fuck. I think she's pissed, and I really think that they still have control over her money. They owe her money. They've stolen over six hundred million dollars from this woman and funneled it out of her her account into some freaking Kilie Cosmetics or wherever the hell they put it because they could. And she's pissed, and they probably are silencing her. They're probably shutting her the fuck up because they don't want their names brought up in any of this, and it needs to come out. These people are disgusting or they.
Speaker 5: Can't afford another scandal, so they're just bringing out all the all the big guns, you know, drugge keeping them against their will. I think that could be happening on multiple levels.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because it's happening to Kanye too. But to Headless's point, they've always used her to like advertise stuff, obviously, and like that one interview she did when she was younger and she was talking about pepsi, I think, and she love pepsi. Five thousand Pepsi's to day and she sounded like Cartman or something.
Speaker 6: I love Pepsi And it was just like, what is this? Like she's doing what she's told to do. She's doing what? What?
Speaker 7: What? That's what I'm saying is they've used her like this her entire life, and it's really something ultra and stuff.
Speaker 2: You know it is because I think there's a high chance that.
Speaker 7: Which nice thing, the knife thing, sorry sorry Nick, the knife thing could be like you know, her even re enacting like an abuse ritual that she went through, like you don't know something, dude, something, because.
Speaker 6: That that is very very possible. I mean, they could have done something to her that they drugged her, raped her. I mean all sorts of all sorts of stuff. I mean, it's all coming out, all of it, this Diddy trial. I mean, I don't even think we've touched the surface of the nasty stuff that's going on.
Speaker 7: I really, I don't think we have. I don't, I don't. It's like you said, I don't think we've even scratched the surface. You know, And I know that AI has come a long way and so like that, and you know, obviously they're they're doing some of that on her Instagram. But I just remember Brittany having such a snatched almost like very chiseled jawline and snatched nose and very I think she's a Sagittarius, isn't she Britney Spears?
Speaker 6: Second, what is that? I don't.
Speaker 7: Yes, she's a Sagittarius. And I always because I am too, and I always just had like this big crush on her almost like look at her. She's so bubbly and vivacious and living her best Sagittarius life. The woman that I see on Instagram is like a like a cracked out, like I said, like a weird Courtney Love heroin. She like her face is bloated, the nose, the cheek, bones, everything. It just it's not it's not Julia.
Speaker 5: Julia, just say Scorpio. That's all you gotta say, Scorpio.
Speaker 8: What if just doesn't lithium do that to you?
Speaker 6: It's not like I just exactly.
Speaker 7: I think it's the same person.
Speaker 8: You do get a lot of water retention because of the amount of uh havoc at reeks on your kidneys and liver.
Speaker 6: She's super haggard. Unfortunately, I know the real Britney Spears had a nose job in later years. Okay, I think we can all tell that, and I agree with Julia. Her nose became very snatched and she wanted a tinier nose and a little fitted, little thin nose. I mean, think about the the Brittany that we were most people, I think, forget what the real Brittany looks like. We've been seeing the shitty Brittany for so long. I don't think lithium is going to change the shape of your nose like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's so you know, I look bloated from eating carbs for like three days, Like what is like years of lithium gonna do you know what I'm saying, like yours physical ship, I don't know, like but saying.
Speaker 7: You're saying the lithom has made her like like forget how to dance and have man knees. And sure, all right, well I guess I could get on board with that.
Speaker 6: Well, okay, well there's we're really get it. There's one video that you can actually see a penis hanging if we really get into it, that you can see on her Instagram still right now when you slow it down. So I don't know that lithium could make a penis.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that.
Speaker 7: For the spacial features.
Speaker 6: Have you seen the show? Have you seen have you seen the hair? I don't think lithium makes your hormones produced testosterone. I've never heard that. So I'm just I'm not I'm not picking on Teresa. I'm just saying, oh, I'm just it is it's it's awful, it's it's very disgusting. They're making her look like an absolute jackass. And you know, if Brittany had bipolar disorder or multiple persons, I can assure you that Crowdsurfa is still in charge of her social media and they would not be allowing her to post that. They would be like, absolutely not, you're not posting that ship on here.
Speaker 7: They're with their pans out. Yeah, don't get don't get the gender inversion people, and now hyped up, they're gonna.
Speaker 6: Be like I knew she was Amanda all time.
Speaker 7: I don't think she No, I don't think Brady's a man Lynn.
Speaker 6: Samie Lynn is a stand in as well. Her sister's a stand in.
Speaker 7: There.
Speaker 6: There's tons of them that has stood in as body doubles. Jamie Linn Mooks makes the most sense because.
Speaker 7: Well she looks very similar to Brittany. Like I watched Zoe one on one and I thought that it was a really cute show, you know, on Nickelodeon or whatever, and then all that stuff came out about her getting pregnant by the producer, and I mean, man, that family has just experienced so much trauma and so much you know, weird stuff.
Speaker 6: And as her parents are assholes, that's why her parents are non protective, money grubbing assholes.
Speaker 8: Sorry they are.
Speaker 6: Britney feels the same way. Brittany feels the same way. She does not she I would go as far to say she hates them. And I don't blame her. I did blame that. That book was not her. That book was not Britney Spears. There was a ghost writer that wasn't Brittany. They stole some of her old diaries and made up some ship is what they did. What was the book The Woman in Me? And there was no promotion by Britney Spears? Why would she write a book and not promote it?
Speaker 7: That title now supports your penis theory. Yeah, I was going to say a title.
Speaker 1: Becoming Michelle Obama or whatever, becoming God. That whole brigite thing, you know around to we need to like collectively build a movement to Candace owens YouTube lives with like just massively spam the chat.
Speaker 6: Was like, that's an amazing idea. I think that will get a lot of attention. That's an amazing idea to go to her lives. I have not thought about that because we've been trying to get her attention because she knows and she's one of the only people that will probably.
Speaker 7: Well, you have more resources to investigate, right, like that, you.
Speaker 5: Got to have Matt there. If we do a raid, we've got to have Matt there.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I can't. I can't go to NYC to protest, but like, I can spam a.
Speaker 7: Chat if I can spam a chat all day long. And I love Candace. I know people have mixed feelings about her. Yeah, every time I watch Yeah, he's like, oh Candace Owens, And I'm like, yeah, I get it, but I don't want her.
Speaker 6: I put politics aside. She's a very good investigator and she's.
Speaker 7: Really good well her team whoever works with her, whoever her team is, Yeah, they're great researchers.
Speaker 5: Our team is in the chat. So that's the perfect tase to.
Speaker 7: Just go We'll go to the lives like I think they usually go live around four pm. They used to we prot you went on maternity leave, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: I just want to I want to thank you guys so much for sharing the petition on your social It means more to me than anything. If anybody that's listening wants to watch my friend Matt made we call it a mini documentary. He made a five minute video. It's posted at the top of my Instagram to coding celebrities. It explains everything that's in the petition. It takes five minutes to watch it. If anybody has a question as to what is the petition about, he does it as quickly as you possibly could, rather than having to read pages of the petition in a five minute video, and it sums it up. So if anybody wants to watch that, it's it really goes into TriStar entertainment and hits all the major things that we're asking for answers to. So I wanted to throw that out there and thank y'all again for sharing it because I know Brittany would, Uh, the real Brittany was is probably if she hears this is beyond happy that somebody is caring enough to fight for her, just like Crossroads, Brittany.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's who I'm Millennials want to know what's going on. Yes, I want to know what happened to my Crossroads Brittany.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what that's what you say in the live chat. I want to know what happened across Roads, Brittany.
Speaker 7: I want to know what happened across Roads, Brittany, somebody tell me now.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I don't want to me.
Speaker 6: I don't want her to be killed off. That's what I don't want.
Speaker 2: I want.
Speaker 6: I don't want to be Michael Jackson or something awful.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: Think of Michael Jackson. He spoke out against the record label and he's dead.
Speaker 4: Right before that, he was seeing some serious ship on stage, actually talking about how he was freeing out.
Speaker 6: Tommy is the devil. Those were his exact words. Tommy told Evil, well, if he's good for him, I don't blame them.
Speaker 5: If he did, he did, he got out.
Speaker 6: If that is the case, i'd congrats toa they were going to kill him either way.
Speaker 5: No, there was an appearance that this burned guy made on The Larry King Show and everybody suspects that's Michael Jackson in makeup.
Speaker 7: Because I know what you're talking about because he had a friend with a burned face. You're talking about that guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, same voice as Michael Jackson and everything. It's really really because you could see Michael Jackson in this guy's makeup and he's it's it's crazy. It's like, wow, he really did fake it?
Speaker 6: What about and hash? What about her killed her off?
Speaker 5: Dude?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were like she was going to talk and they'd fucking killed her. She got up on the gurney and they shoved her down.
Speaker 7: Have they shoved her back in the body baggings off this? Let's just say, let's just say that that is all right. Up tomorrow we all wake up and there's like a post about Brittany dying. What what what are your thoughts, like, is it the real Brittany? Or like I said at the beginning of the episode, are they finally just admitting that she's been dead for a long time and now they got to like start, uh, you know, summon this all up for everyone. What would your thoughts be something? Well, I mean, I just I'll cover it, like that's the next stop on this crazy train. I feel like Brittany did.
Speaker 6: That's why something has to be done before that that happened.
Speaker 5: The Anne Hash case is even worse than you realize because when you look at the court documents about the hospital, they said that she was in a coma and they decided to donate her organs. So they admit that they actually killed her off, but they say it happened in the hospital. But obviously that's that's murder, right, I mean, oh, she didn't have any brain function. Bullshit. We saw her sit up.
Speaker 6: She like she was functioning to me.
Speaker 5: They murdered her in the hospital, they claim, but it's like, what is going on?
Speaker 6: We saw her sitting They tried to later in the body bag is what they tried to do.
Speaker 7: So you're saying that after she got to the hospital they just cut her open and started handing her organs out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they said that she was in a coma and they thought she would never wake up, so they decided to hand out her organs.
Speaker 7: That's why I said no to the donor. The organ donor ship at the driver's license like a weird look, like, oh, you don't want to be an organ donor, And it's like no, because I don't want to go in the hospital with a fucking splinter and end up with no art.
Speaker 6: That's a whole other money making scheme.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yes, and as a nurse, as a nurse for me to say that, I'm just saying, you gotta be Cares'll talk to your family and just want about your d might take some extra. There's there's refrigerators full of organs that were not supposed to be harvested, but that's a whole other topic's what they're going to do to.
Speaker 7: I wonder if there's ties from Brittany to like Lucian Grange ahead of Universal Music Group, who's like super Satan nic.
Speaker 6: I want to dive more because I agree with you about that. Seriously, he's a whole nother one that is scary. He's one of the higher ups.
Speaker 7: That is, he worships the down literally, yeah, so he worships the whole thing.
Speaker 8: Again with Mickey Mouse, is that Antonine Bay's nickname was Mickey Mouse because he had the widow's peak.
Speaker 5: And that's the.
Speaker 8: I mean, Michael ke Michael, I'm sorry, Michael Keen, I'm sorry, and thank you for the correction. And so it was the whole m M thing and and the reference or whatever. But what I was going to say, y'all y'all were mentioning something and I looked up real quick the kids Britney Spears' children and how they live with Federal Line. Ederline is represented by Mark Vinson Kaplan. Isn't Mark Vincent Kaplan the lawyer for Church of Scientology? Oh yeah, then I don't know for a fact, but I want to say that I remember that.
Speaker 7: Bastards. Where's jj Van not?
Speaker 8: But you know what's what's funny is that you brought up Jessica. You brought up the whole thing with what's his name? The new the guy that's I forget his I forget their name.
Speaker 6: Not anyway, Oh, Sam is Amasari, the new.
Speaker 8: No, the celebrity that's kind of getting trash on on social media right now. He's doing drugs. But Biber, right, they're doing to Bieber reminds me of what they're doing to Brittany, And it reminds me of Richard Gear was trying to leave Church of Scientology, which y'all mentioned in a previous episode.
Speaker 4: Spread that wrong.
Speaker 8: The whole Gerbil story came about wasn't even true. But because he's trying to leave Church of Scientology, now comes the shame now. And so like with the whole Britney Spears thing, is that she doesn't want to comply, and they said, well, if you don't want to, it gets shamed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean it seems the most sense. It makes the most sense. You know, all Brittany ever wanted to do was be autonomous. But she wanted to speak out finally and get justice for what they did to her. And I think that scared them. I think that that scared them. They didn't want the truth out there, they didn't want her talking about it, and they as soon as that conservatorship was supposedly done, the Brittany we were seeing slowly faded into the stratosphere and then Samuscari came in and uh, we started seeing a whole nother Brittany on social media. I don't care what they say that, well, that's how she got out. That's because they freed her. It's because she wanted to speak out. Because she wanted to speak out.
Speaker 4: That was something I even noticed when I had seen the ship on the news about what you know, when her dealing with all this stuff, and then like eventually, I think I came across the social media and I'm like, what the fuck's the problem? Aren't you supposed to be like okay and like free? Now, what the fuck's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Like this doesn't match the situation at all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, they let the cat out of the bag, but it was the wrong cat, Like they like, what who is this?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 6: Whatever's another part of me? No, go ahead. I was just gonna say, I have one other small theory that could be but go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 7: I was just gonna kind of piggyback off what Lisa said about the double M thing, because I don't know if you guys remember it. I mentioned that in the Marilyn Monroe episode because the double IM is so significant Mickey Mouse, Marilyn Monroe monarch mind control the double M, you know, and Marilyn Monroe is nothing more than a sacrificial lamb. And I think they're doing the same. I think Britney fits the archetype of Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 11: And so.
Speaker 6: Judy Garland too. I mean, this is this goes way back. They've been doing this for a long long time.
Speaker 7: But wouldn't you agree then that the next step in the process of this, this whole thing playing out, is that she dies horribly.
Speaker 6: It's usually the way it goes.
Speaker 7: Plane crash, bar crash, something.
Speaker 6: I will be devastated. Look at what they do, is Aliyah.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, that's what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: That wasn't a real crash. Yeah yeah, after all, the she was pregnant by jay Z and jay Z didn't want that to get out there.
Speaker 7: But something weird with jay Z, right and Beyonce it. But but the next step this whole thing is that Brittany dies weird, and then we will all have to think about the weirdness on her Instagram and how none of it made sense and was she leaving clues and then you know, it'll probably take years for us to really understand what's going on right now. But it could be that she's already dead. I'm just saying. They could have to be doing a clean expact.
Speaker 6: It's a possibility. But I still go back to that whole theory of that they would make more money off of her dead, and they'd be happy about it, and they would post it everywhere. But you know, I pray that that's not it. I'm really quickly because I know you're off tons of time. We are orchestrating a protest, peaceful protest at the Diddy trial in New York on June twenty seventh, which is a Friday, and June thirtieth as well. It's actually genius because the press is already going to be there, so we don't have to call the press. I think we're very.
Speaker 2: Smart on that.
Speaker 6: So there is We're trying to get as many people that would like to come out and support the Justice for Britney movement. We are going to be there to raise awareness, to get people to sign the petition, and to try to get more of this because I think people are catching on. They are people are I mean, look I'm here on this podcast with you guys. People are listening. It's a slowgo, but we're getting there. So I'd just like to put that out there if anybody is in the New York area or wants to I'm fly to New York. I'm flying to New York and I'm going to be there both days with my team of people, and We're gonna get some attention on this because it needs that's whatever's going on. Yeah, we got to make it we got to make it happen.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's amazing. Somebody please take a Crossroads Britney sign for me and hold it, hold it up outside, because I'm telling.
Speaker 6: You, I'm gonna make one for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 7: I promised that Crossroads Brittany.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's my Brittany. And you know I loved her, Brittany, that's my favorite Brittany.
Speaker 7: I have all those songs on my phone. I'll clean the house and I'll put him on and it just takes me back into time. I mean, he's very Yeah, that's my Brittany. I love her so so much. But yeah, I think I think that's awesome. Jessica. And your friend Matt in the comments, He's awesome.
Speaker 6: Matt is amazing.
Speaker 7: He's a very.
Speaker 6: Smart man, a very passionate man. Don't cross him and say something bad about his Brittany. Now he will get your But he wrote that whole petition. I have to give him kudos for that. I could not I'm not I can talk all day long, but I am not good at formulating a uh drafted thing, and he did amazing. So I want to thank him for that. But honestly, if anybody has questions, about the petition. You can always message me on my Decoding Celebrities anywhere, TikTok, Instagram. We've got a website going Justice for Brittany dot net that you can read the petition and sign it. We really just have to find out what's going on with her. It's the least that we can do, no matter what the circumstances are. She deserves that. Yeah, I agree, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much, Jessica. I thought that was great. Yeah, that was a blessed thank you.
Speaker 4: For having no great for hours. Yeah, for sure, for sure, we definitely can get you back on in the future. I'm sure there'll be more weird posts, you know.
Speaker 2: Again, so.
Speaker 7: I never stop.
Speaker 6: I would not be It's been like two or three days now. I'm like, it's coming, it's coming, and I will say, go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, she's dead. Oh yeah, I think of that.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: I will say though I have seen I'm sure like other people here on the panel have seen it. But like when you mentioned it before, I've literally seen her post something and then delete it and then post it back up with type you know, with something to it. But I have seen it with nothing on that. I'm like, oh, Wow, she's not even saying anything. Two minutes later it's gone, and now there's a new one with a caption like you said. I have literally watched that happen so back and forth.
Speaker 6: I really, I really the couple of videos I've made that have gone that I've gotten Perez Hilton do edit it, which I found was weird because he's paid off by everybody. Why did he be a video? I think I'm striking a nerve when I mentioned the power struggle. It seems like any time I say that there is a fight going on on her page, or that Brittany is behind some of these posts, they don't like it. I had her brother message me through somebody, her brother Brian, to tell me that that there is Why does he care what?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 6: That's why I think striking a nerve. I think that it's uh, it's hitting home that we're saying some of the things they don't want us to say. I don't know, I said, I hope I don't wind up dead next week. I say it joking, but you're not.
Speaker 7: I'm not.
Speaker 6: So I'm putting that out there. I'm happy as can be. I'm happy.
Speaker 2: He's not at all right.
Speaker 7: And I think we should spam live chats of big channels like particularly.
Speaker 6: Kate, and thank you guys for recommending that, because we've been doing the email route and that isn't working.
Speaker 7: So out there wherever you can see it, right fu comments.
Speaker 2: That's what I do.
Speaker 4: And this is the same thing. We all know the truth about it because of podcasting. If you start seeing a lot of people on there, you're just gonna be like, oh my god, everybody wants you to go with this.
Speaker 2: Well I'm going to do it because he wants to hear it anyway, you know, so it will work.
Speaker 6: I think you know they accidentally left her comments on Brittany's last week because they never do, or maybe they did it on purpose, and Matt was awake, so he started spamming the the movement and they shut it down as soon as whoever it was was watching. As soon as he started writing what the petitions about what they're doing wrong? They turned the comments off.
Speaker 7: So wow, damn, that's speaking all years. You know that girl on TikTok, remember Nick, what's her name? I gotta find out for my friend, that girl, the.
Speaker 6: One that supposedly passed away. You want more, I'll give you more. I'm trying to remember what her name was.
Speaker 7: If a friend of mine is tight with this girl on TikTok who's like big into celebrities and lives in LA and stuff, so.
Speaker 6: Maybe she would know something about Brittany. Hey, we're I'm willing to take any information even like all of my followers now, I love it. They all look they're all obsessed. They're sending me tips, they're finding things that I haven't even found on her Instagram. People are putting it together, and I really think that it's it's it's got to come out at some point here pretty soon. They can't keep this charade up much longer.
Speaker 7: I mean, how come we can't just go to fucking Britney's house with some signs and be like, bitch, if you're in there, come the fuck out and show yourself.
Speaker 6: You know where she is.
Speaker 7: Somebody just come out.
Speaker 6: We need to hold up the stereo with her Crossroads.
Speaker 7: Playing, right, If this is the Brittany in this house, please show your face, you like, and she was there, she.
Speaker 6: Would she would.
Speaker 7: I feel like she would.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's she's either hiding. She probably is afraid they're gonna kill her. She's probably she's either hiding somewhere or they have her where she can't speak. Those are my two, definitely two options.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like John Cusacket hold up the area, yes, yes, right, yeah, Romance that's real love cras uh soundtrack.
Speaker 6: Mm hm mm hmmm. We're gonna fun, We're gonna we're gonna figure this out. Team con that's a team conservative hip, team com Yeah, we're gonna get to the bottom of this. People aren't. Aren't gonna just keep watching her twirl anymore.
Speaker 7: No, tired of the twirling, Brittany. Let's bring back slave for you. I want snakes, Yes, I want to want some chains. Yeah, yes, you know. I like toxic too.
Speaker 6: That was. Can you imagine, though, if she ever made a comeback, it would be the hugest thing on the planet.
Speaker 7: Phenomenal, dude. I used to go to the roller skating rink and they would just blast Brittany and I would just get down on that ship. I mean, if she did a comeback, oh my god, I was.
Speaker 6: I was backwards skating and ship to that. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely see. I feel like I feel like I should go to the the petition just to meet Jess. Can have a few drinks and talk about are we're gonna have.
Speaker 6: We're gonna have fun in New York that weekend. I mean, we're gonna get down to business on Friday and Monday, but weekend long, when they're not there, we're gonna we're gonna have some fun.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, I love skating.
Speaker 8: I love this.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Teresa is a great dancer, by the way, I've seen her videos.
Speaker 6: I'll try. I'll probably break an ankle at my age, but I'll try.
Speaker 7: That was my era though, Like that's my age. That was my era, like when I was seeing hip hop classes and stuff like the Alia days, Like.
Speaker 6: They don't, you know, can't keep Brittany down.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 7: You can't keep Brittany down. But it's like I said, I just hope we're catching it in enough time where they don't Marilyn Monroe her and make a spectacle of her and shame her publicly humiliate her with her death because they love to do that.
Speaker 5: Julia, do you remember the episode they did about her on South Park with chasing her down until she finally killed herself.
Speaker 6: What Brittany.
Speaker 7: I haven't watched that one yet. I was thinking of the Paris Hilton won the stupid spoiled horrors or whatever.
Speaker 6: But no, yeah, I'm not think Paris Hilton. Paris Hilton has a media company to eleven eleven Media that does all AI and green screen stuff too.
Speaker 7: By the way, friends, I could believe that's Paris dancing like that pressure she's.
Speaker 6: Trash that looks like her.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's a DJ too. Oh horrible, fucking pathetic dude.
Speaker 6: Paris Hilton is also a hired handler. I think all those years that she was following Brittany around was to fuck either sabotage her or to get her face on the tabloids as well. Their friends they were in.
Speaker 7: That school that like mental abuse school too, Like, yes, she was sent away to a yes in Utah told me about that Paris Hilton. She was at some boarding school were they like.
Speaker 6: It was a child abuse I remember her talking about that.
Speaker 5: I remember before Congress on it. It's like, well, that's because you survived all these other ones that didn't And what she gonna do, She's gonna go back and exploit them.
Speaker 7: Mm.
Speaker 6: Why are these those celebrities talking about her? Why are none of them saying anything about Why are they all just acting like everything's great? Oh? This Is Paris.
Speaker 2: I talked to her that I don't want to change their.
Speaker 6: Happiest she's ever been. She's free.
Speaker 7: Are humans parents I've never liked to Paris, no me. She is a horror blub and.
Speaker 6: Her best Kim K. That's how Kim K got famous. Do not get me started on that. Not the Kardashians, they're all they're involved in all of this, fucking cunt Dashians.
Speaker 2: I don't want them.
Speaker 7: I love that trash trash, the car Trashian crash, but I like the cunt Dashians.
Speaker 6: Yeah, better, that's good.
Speaker 4: All right, that's great, You're all right. We're gonna wrap it up now again. Unfortunately, like I said, I regardless, we have another show eventually. I'll let everybody mention the show and then we'll Jessica will let you mention everything again. Headless, real quick, Please remind everybody where they can find you amazing work.
Speaker 5: You can find me on Instagram and x and also YouTube. And when you get a chance, write the email. Don't just send it to me in DMS. It's Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com. Any of your paranormal stories, yes, thank.
Speaker 2: You very much.
Speaker 6: Till Reesa, Yeah, thank you for having me.
Speaker 7: This was so fun. Thank you, Jessica. Yeah, so please check out Spiritual Gangsters podcast. You can find me mostly on Instagram at t S Gangster's Pod. Check out my shit on ESCU that I make. It's a lot of fun.
Speaker 2: So yeah, thank you guys, Thank you and Lisa mad scientists.
Speaker 8: I'm nothing, implank, just a cult research dot institute, a cult research institute dot org.
Speaker 4: Awesome, thank you very much and thank you for joining us. Appreciate it. Uh and Julia, I love.
Speaker 7: This conversation today. I love working with all of you guys. Super great conversation. Jessica. Wonderful to meet you. A cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts, Instagram, all that shit, but I loved this one. Thanks again, Jessica, Thank you so.
Speaker 6: Nice meeting everybody. Please justice for Brittany dot net. It's the website, it's got all the information, and my podcast is decoding celebrities. I really had a great time here, guys. Thank you so much for having me on. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, thank you very much. Out of Blast That was that was great me too, ye, thanks, thank you everybody in the chat too. It was a lot of people here. That was awesome, a lot of comments. I thought it was great. That's why I went live. I appreciate you all and until the next one, everybody be well.
Speaker 2: Later at