Speaker 1: The following presentation Isabel Marve Studios Production.
Speaker 2: Welcome back truth Seekers from around the world. It's time for a special edition of this podcast. It's George. It's Tuesday, August fourth, It's a little after two pm in the afternoon on this beautiful day, and I hope this message finds you well wherever you're listening to the special message. I think this is take number eleven. Thankfully I'm not running a studio. By the hour, I've been struggling to put in the right words a proper thank you, just to cut to the chase. Over the last couple of days, I've had the leadership of a local church reach out to me and they have asked me to take over the lead pastor position. It's a wonderful opportunity. It's in a nearby community. It's a beautiful church, lots of room land, a couple of acres, I think four acres, and the long term goal, once we get the church re established and we're growing and we get that part complete, we truly want to build a private Christian school. I want children at that place six days a week. No matter what podcast platform you're listening to me on, whichever podcasts you all know my feelings about the public education system, and not everybody is able to homeschool people work, and I think this is a wonderful opportunity to get people out of this world. And you know, for all the people in the Truther context, you know that twenty thirty is not too far away. And with the digital ID and everything that's headed our way, we need to gather like minded people closer and to build our communities. And I'll tell you this has been a wonderful journey. Whether you're listening on the Fact Hunter or the Flat Earth Files, brothers and sisters, you've meant the world to me. You know, this wisdom, this little bit of wisdom that I've attained through my life has been through the journey and the people who I've met, and on the Flat Earth Files, I've interviewed almost three hundred people, and I've listened intently to your journey and to the obstacles that you've overcome, and to the people on the Fact Hunter who also shared their journey but also their wisdom and learning points. It's been an amazing blessing in my life. And you know, the last six years of my life, I've learned you know maybe more than I have the prior fifty because for the most part I was a walking zombie. I noticed things, but I never got past the first layer. Usually I was a noticer. I noticed things, but I never really took the time to think, well, what else is out there? And you all help me peel back the layers of the onion. So again, all of this is a credit to you. And I really don't want to start personally mentioning names because I don't want to feel like anybody's been left out. I've had different relationships at different points with people, but there's been people with me from the get going. What a blessing it's been, whether we had a conversation through email, text, the phone, letters, God bless you and thank you. So with that being sat out, the obvious is I am stepping away from all podcasts platforms immediately. If you send an email, there's a little auto reply with the same message on it. For those who I did have scheduled in the future, I have personally reached out to you and apologized. I know there's still many people who wanted to get their voice out there, but there's only so much time in the day, and this isn't something that I can do part time. You know, this church I'm taking over is going through a season. All churches go through it, but it's going to take a lot of time, a lot of effort, rolling up the sleeves, getting my hands dirty, while all the while maintaining my own household, family, and continuing through seminary. It's a handful. But with all that being said, I can't thank you enough. There's a billion things to listen to, whether it's on YouTube or a podcast or television. There's a thousand things you can immerse yourself in, and you chose to listen to me, and I will forever be humbled by that. You know. As we wrap out today, I think our downloads are somewhere near six point two million. And again, that's not me, that's you. And again, thank you very much to the people who came on and open their heart. And here's something that a lot of people don't understand. You know, when somebody comes on and shares a story, it resonates with a lot of people and they don't feel alone. That was the most some of the powerful emails I got back from people, I thought, you know, I thought it was only me. Who thought like this. I thought it was only me who saw the world this way. Brothers and sisters, you are not alone. You are not alone. And my faith is very much like my wife. You know, the longer I have known my wife, the more I love her, and my faith is the same way with my love and Jesus. The older I've gotten and the more I have taken the time. And sure I listened to certain pastors and podcasts as well, but nothing replaces sitting down and opening the Bible and reading the word directly from God. And I also realized that, you know, in the truth community, all of those rabbit holes, they lead directly to the Bible. You know, we're told that we're going to endure difficult times. And listen, if you haven't taken the time to accept Jesus, now's the time. Now's the time. We are right. We have these podcasts all the time, we talk about the dollar. They've already gotten rid of the penny, all these Trump accounts. It's only a matter of time before they do away with cash, a cashless societies, technologies in place, all of it to lead to these systems, and it's going to be a difficult place for people to endure and what better way to to you know, stand up against it than building a community of like minded people of the same faith and getting children out of the public school system and providing clothes for the homeless and giving food to people in need, and you know, visiting the prisons, and you know, we're all flawed, and as humans, we love to point out other people's fallacies. Right when people fall, no matter what walk of life they are, political or even behind the pulpit. If you go to Google and put in past or arrested, you could read stories for days. Why because we're all human. And when that happens, don't you know, don't clap your hands and laugh at people, pray for them because we're all broken. We've all had the valleys and peaks, right, And that's what this truth community is all about, is hope, believing in something and knowing that the that the people who kind of pull the levers the power of the Prince of the Air Satan himself, right, his time is limited and while we are in this journey, things can be difficult, but in the end we win. And you know, I heard something the other day that was just awesome. Now we struggle a lot of times. I can't do that. I've all the mistakes I've made in the past. I'll tell you what. The next time Satan whispers in your ear and makes you feel bad about something in your past, you look at him and remind him of his future. So when he reminds you of your past, you remind him of your future, and you tell him you've already repented and you've moved on. God uses ordinary people for extraordinary things. And I passed the torch to you. There's somebody out there listening right now, who is wiser than me, who's bolder than me, needs that first push. Take the baton and run with it. Don't be afraid to speak truth. Truth is everything, Jesus said. I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man gets to the Father except through me. So there you go again. I think it was twelve takes. I think this one was okay, didn't get too hemmed up. I feel like I'm saying goodbye to an old friend. I've told you this before. Sitting behind the microphone is more therapeutic than anything than any psychiatrist I could ever pay to kind of lean on and say, you know, I don't see the world the way most people do, and to be able to come together around the old radio like families used to in the thirties and forties and fifties, and we can kind of all have our conversation together and speak truth. Well, I'll tell you this the world from twenty twenty till today, we have made a lot of progress, but we have a lot of work in front of us. But it can't be all secular. We can't fix the world with just voting and worldly things. To fix it with our heart. So again, thank you, my friends, God bless you. I've had such a wonderful time with this and I've met so many extraordinary people, the people I have met in person, whether locally or in Oklahoma City or in a Waco in East Palestine. A big tip of the cap to Andrea and everyone in Southeast Milwaukee. We were actually we had just started planning a get together in the third weekend of October, but this, obviously, this new task takes priority. So you know, again, maybe we can revisit it in the future. We'll see. But again, thank you all for your humble kindness, and I wish you the best in your journeys. And if you ever find yourself in delaware, well, I hope to see you. God bless you all. Keep your head on a swivel, and please accept Jesus as your Lord and savior, and keep him in your heart. And until we meet again, my friends, we will see it.
Speaker 3: For all the miles of travel, for every truth we shared, for every voice that ruled me to see somebody cared, you will never just in audience.
Speaker 2: You became my faithful friends.
Speaker 3: And through this chapter closes. Would God begins longing in the my crowfon grows quiet, butt.
Speaker 4: The mess It's cais on. The Lord land meet to you.
Speaker 5: Still need in me the long how she shadvery namemy.
Speaker 6: Heavy prayer and every song. The my crow phone grows quiet, but.
Speaker 3: The misses carries on. Now God has called me forward to shep and to serve, to create the Cross of Jesus.
Speaker 2: Stand upon his word.
Speaker 7: Highly the tears of gratitude for that Rabbi. The voice is changing places, but the messes.
Speaker 5: Reasons.
Speaker 7: The magrophon gross quiet, but the mass it's chase reason.
Speaker 1: The Lord you let me to you.
Speaker 4: Still leading me.
Speaker 1: Chairs freeman, very fad and very song.
Speaker 3: The my croyphone grows quiet, but the messes carries on.
Speaker 4: This is nothing in my friens, just a different road ahead. Keep your as upon the.
Speaker 1: Savedor keep.
Speaker 5: He said.
Speaker 7: My cryper gross.
Speaker 1: Quiet, but the message chat is.
Speaker 4: Hunt till we meet him alone.
Speaker 5: May you faithfully beside, Thank you for the.
Speaker 7: Beside, me.
Speaker 4: For the love the name strong.
Speaker 6: The my cryphon grows quiet.
Speaker 7: But the misses carries on.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the Fact Hunter Radio Network.
Speaker 1: Just the facts, Mammy,