Speaker 1: Since the next episode of Liberty Lockdown will not be up for another day or two, I'm gonna give you a little intermesto. I think that's a word. This is episode two of Dangerous Retards, not just a reminder. This is not like Liberty Lockdown. This is me and two lunatics talking lunatics stuff. So if that's not your cup of tea, you can skip this one, but I think most of you will enjoy it because it's funny and that time series. This particular episode was recorded just after Cash Bettel's confirmation, so about a week ago. Tomorrow, I'll be releasing episode three of Dangerous RTRD, which, by the way, is not retards. It's real talk, real dudes. It's totally totally mature. I'm not immature. I would never name my show Dangerous retards, but it's Dangerous rtrds, so you figure it out. Anyways, Hope you guys enjoy this one. You can subscribe to Dangerous Retards on YouTube, rumble everywhere else rtrds. I apologize, it's not retards. My god, how could I even say such a thing. All right, yeah, subscribe shared around, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Peace.
Speaker 3: All right, we have an FBI director Cash Mitchell getting fifty one votes in a Senate wide confirmation vote just a moment ago to forty nine knows, which.
Speaker 2: Means that two Republican senators did not vote for him. For that and more.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Senior correspondent Chad Pergram, who's following all the moves on Capitol Hill chat.
Speaker 4: Good afternoon, John will Bernie Moreno, the Republican Center from Ohio, just read the vote total, fifty one to forty nine. Mitch McConnell, the former Republican leader who announced his retirement earlier today. He voted yes. Some people thought he might vote no. But there were two GOP knows you had, Lisa Murkowski of Alaska and Susan Collins of may So fifty one to forty nine. They did not need jd Vance here to break a tie in this instance. I should note that this is only the second nominee who has gotten more than one GOP no yet.
Speaker 2: This is dangerous. I'm not condemning these people. I'm not saying that they're bad people. I'm saying that they're dumb.
Speaker 1: Okay, you haven't figured out that you're being lied to by this machine yet You're a fucking idiot, and.
Speaker 2: I can't help you anymore.
Speaker 5: Aliens, dollar collapse, demolishing of the deep state, just because they've given you as a conspiracy there is everything you want to don't go on a victory tour, Gussie and strengthen your relationship with God.
Speaker 6: I know that we're almost in World War three.
Speaker 2: I just don't care.
Speaker 6: Then you retard it, and then everything above that is a in disrespect to God.
Speaker 3: I'm somebody that thought I could fix this, and I'm starting to think about having to eat my neighbors.
Speaker 2: Who round two, bitch, let's go by the way. It's such a banger.
Speaker 1: I assume since tough to the this is dangerous that he was gonna handle the intro. I'm Clint Russell, host of will Be Lockdown. We got the Nephliem Dusk squad boys. This is dangerous, retards. Check it out Episode two. Hello, Well yeah, I wasn't sure we should. We're working out the kings here. This is episode two. All right, I think I think we're nailing it.
Speaker 2: We're nailing it. We're gonna jump right in.
Speaker 5: Take a second to let everybody know though, that we do have our socials up and running.
Speaker 2: So dangerous r T R d S is everywhere.
Speaker 5: Dangerous Retards is on Rumble, It's on Odyssey, it's on YouTube, it's on Apple Podcast. So guys, while you're here listening, pick up that phone, go subscribe baby, because content is coming soon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a fire hits hit subscription on all that. And then also, while you're at it, subscribe to lid Lockdown and that Flom Dusk Squad and fucking Tower game too. Yeah, let's do the all four shout.
Speaker 2: Out, Clint.
Speaker 6: Let's let's just go right into this because, uh, this is something that I think you could speak. You could speak too, much better than either me or David. This dude, Cash Patel. You've debated him, you debate, did a panel, did a panel with him? Okay, you spoke with him, yeah you fuck you guys, fuck you guys did but you you actually you spoke about the FBI and either abolishing it or like just pushing it back and gutting it completely.
Speaker 1: I think that was his stance, right. Yeah, I'll give you the background just so people understand. You know, I've only met him once, but I did. I don't know if it was thirty minutes or an hour, But it was a panel with myself, Angela mccardial, former chair of the Libertarian Party, Brett Weinstein or Weinstein and Cash Battel and the name of the panel. It was at Freedom Fest in Las Vegas about six months ago, I think maybe eight months ago now, and it was called how to Defeat the Deep State? And the guy who was on this panel with me is now that.
Speaker 5: As of like a half an hour ago. Yeah, he's been confirmed. What do you think then, is he going to What do you expect to see from him?
Speaker 2: First?
Speaker 1: I think he's going to fire a hell of a lot of people. He seems to really understand, you know, how many people were working against Trump in the first go around, and you know, he kind of soft pedaled that he did what Bobby did you know to get AHHS. The last month they kind of shut the fuck up. They downplay all of their conspiracy theory theorizing, you know, publicly, And now I think he's going to go in there and just wreck shop. That's my expectation. If he doesn't do that, I will be disappointed.
Speaker 5: Well, firing people is maybe a little bit more aggressive. There's quite a bit of offering of severance packages going lately that I've seen to federal employees, something to the tune of like, what is like sixty thousand federal employees accepted the severance package.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's basically just an eight month buyout. You get your full salary for eight months. Look, that's that's what they have to do because the firing process for a federal employee is almost impossible, are very very challenging. So they're just like, hey, how about instead of, you know, taking the hard path, let's just incentivize. Let's bribe these people to leave. I think it's a good step. But in the FBI, I don't think you're going to have that many that accept the resignation. I think you're going to have to fire people, particularly the ones that are probably on the payroll for the real people that run this country. So I don't think I think you're going to have to fire some of these people. I mean some of these people literally tried to cool the sitting president of the United States, They try to frame him for treason. So do you think they're just gonna like sail off into the sunset? Like maybe, but I think that, like it's obvious that there was real real deep state activity to try and undermine Trump from nine years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these are these are real deal spies at the highest level. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I think he might be playing some sort of a blood game. I think his job might be the probably the most dangerous out out of the three that have been confirmed, or the two that have been confirmed so far. You have an RFK junior whose job is very dangerous, Tulci Gabbert. She's dealing on the international level, very dangerous. But this guy is dealing with people that are completely cutthroat, that are here in the United that are United States citizens for the right, I assume for the most part.
Speaker 5: That's why I expect to see like sort of the death throws, Like I expect to see a lot of writhing in these in these coming days, just because I agree with you this is the most dangerous of the three when it comes to the implications and what he can get done. And really, you know, that's a threat to the sort of ambiguous deep state, and so I expect I don't think they're just gonna go willingly. I agree with that idea that this is going to ruffle some feathers. This isn't like, you know, giving a severance package to IRS workers. This is a little bit more nefarious, or at least they can't. And so yeah, I kind of am excited not to be, you know, into the doom and gloom, but I expect to see something taking place.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're just gonna walk. Well.
Speaker 1: The other reason that they probably won't quit is that what you've seen from the Trump administration so far is that he is ripping up their clearances. And that is the real gravy train for anybody that works in the deep state is that once you exit the federal government, if you still maintain your clearance, you still have access to top secret information. Basically you just sell that information to K Street or Wall Street, like the largest corporations. So if they're doing that still, which they are, I just don't see why these guys would leave like they're gonna drag their feet as hard as possible because that was their golden parachute. Fuck up in the FBI, or you know, some new administration comes in, they try and purge you.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. Now you're just.
Speaker 1: Gonna go work for you know, Boeing or whatever, sit on the board and get million dollars a year.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you a question. This will pertain to our previous episode about the cartel debate. Do you think that these people are as ideological as I do. I'm talking about the FBI and the CIA, these deep state people. Do you think that when the money drives up, because like what you're describing is just money, they can sell this information to the media, They can go work for you know, corporations, doing whatever behind the scenes after they've they've made their deals. But if they've essentially taken their clearance away and they're no longer valuable assets and the money's dried up, do you think they hold a vendetta? Do you think they really bother? Put Like, the comparison that I'm going to make is like the war in the Middle East that wasn't a war like against the cartels. Cartel is money driven. The Middle East was ideological. We attack their religion and their culture and their homeland. This seems more like if we take the money away, like from the cartels, or like I would somebody.
Speaker 2: I forget who it was. I think it was Tristan Tate.
Speaker 6: He was He's like, I don't know how many cartel agents follow me or cartel members follow me. But I would advise you this, take your money and just get the fuck out because you've already gotten enough. What you're gonna get right now is probably drone targeted drone bombs on your million dollar houses. And I think that he's right. These people are motivated by money. What do you think about that?
Speaker 1: Uh, yeah, I think. I mean, there are clearly ideologues that exist within the federal government, particularly in the deep state. They perceive their power to be omnipotent. They are addicted to that power. It's not it's not this huge financial windfall to be a member of the deep state, like it's usually the money comes later, the power comes first, which is totally like inverted from the free market. Normally you get the money, then you have power in the government. It's like the power comes from your status, from being in the government itself. So for these people, I think it's not they're not you know, they're not jihaties. They're not gonna strap on a suicide vest and spread into a crowd of you know, Trump supporters or anything like that. But I think that like, if they have any avenue by which they get to undermine you know, Trump and his supporters, they will still do that. I think that the issue is that they won't have much power to do anything. And I think that's that's why I think cash Battel has a chance of actually really like rectifying so much of the evils that we were dealing with. Is that once you strip these people of their clearances, once you strip them of their you know, authoritative position in government, they're just nobody's They're nothing. And that's the other reason that they fought you know, Trump so hard, is that they know that like, once they're out, if they actually get stripped of all this, they're just fucking They're just these paper pushing DMV employees.
Speaker 2: Basically, Well, I I am.
Speaker 5: I said before that I'm kind of expecting something coming down the pipe in the way of like the death throws of the deep state, let's just call it. We have these two things happening right now where cash Betel is now head of the FBI, and you have RFK. He's handling all of this you know, health and nutrition apparatus here in the States, and you could make a huge argument that this deep state, if it truly does have its claws and all this, you know, all these various machinations that are leveraged against us. The medical apparatus is a huge one. You know, from the outside looking in, you could kind of reductively say that a massive portion of it is meant to just keep us sedated and keep us dumb. You know, we're over prescribing to the tune of what probably millions of people. I mean, that's speculative, but I don't think that we need to be on SSRIs and antidepressants and you know, all these different medications psychological medications that we are not twenty percent of us right, right, right, And that's probably I would imagine that those numbers are maybe a little bit because there's people that are self diagnosing and then they're going out and getting their hands on these things like Adderall has become kind of a you know, what would you call a recreational drug at this point, and it's rife within especially even in our community, right content creators, it's like, gotta stay sharp, gotta be articulate, gotta put the destiny. Yeah, no, I mean there's there's veracity to that.
Speaker 1: He's not just I was like, I don't know any podcasters that are taking but not even one I don't, But well, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: Maybe I do, but I don't know it factually.
Speaker 5: Well, I think more so in the media is where you get that. So journalists and things like that. You know, that's kind of an epidemic among journalists, and these are people that are self diagnosing.
Speaker 2: Much of them aren't.
Speaker 5: I've read articles and pieces from people that are like, yeah, in within journalism, uh, most of us are on adderall. I don't know that's anecdotal. I don't know how true it is. But if we do take that they act like crackheads, it kind of checks out. They do act like crackheads. They're pretty prolific crackheads too, So I mean, if you do take that at case value, that most of this apparatus is there to like sedate us right, to keep us in this kind of fog. The propaganda machine is levied against this. We're going after two and wait. Maybe even in that breath I just said the propaganda machine, legacy media is dying.
Speaker 2: That's a huge tool for them.
Speaker 5: The medical industry is going to be revamped in a huge way, and and so is our food right here in the West. That's a huge benefit for them. They used to use that to leverage against us. Not anymore, it seems. And now Cash Betel is the head of the FBI, and we're going after the cartels and things. I mean, we're really fucking with somebody's plan. We're really fucking with somebody's bottom dollar, and that's not going to bode well. I don't like I just going back to what I said before. I don't think you just walk away and go up. Looks like we lost the game.
Speaker 1: Guys, Well, I agree with you, but this is why I believe that Donald Trump has survived multiple assassination attempts. And you guys tend not to believe that, but you know, that plays perfectly into my thesis that those were in fact genuine attacks, that yes, he was challenging the establishment in a way that was existential, and as a consequence, they attempted to take him out. I can't prove that, you know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, but that's my assumption as of now. I want to play off what you were saying because I think that the metaphor of the you know, how corporate media figures lost their power or lose and their their stranglehold hold on the narrative is a great example of like your question earlier about all right, so what do the FBI agents do when they get stripped of their clearance and they're fired? Look at Don Lemon, you he speaks to an audience not much bigger than mine, right, Like, that's that's who he is now. He's basically a nobody. He's just another podcaster like us. It's like, because you lost the veneer of authority via CNN and just having it force fed into a bunch of boomers' brains. Uh, you know in in liberal states or cities, like you're not You're nobody now, Yeah, I think that's that's what will happened to them too.
Speaker 5: They lost the backing of Visor and Maderna, right, I mean those were those are your big financiers, and so you.
Speaker 2: Got that kind of money anymore.
Speaker 6: What's more interesting about that is guys like uh, Andrew Cuomo and Don Lemon, they have lost the veneer or the you know, the pedestal of CNN, right, and they're up here and now you see how they behave when they're by themselves, Like one has to work for Patrick K. David, the other one is just doing gaze and but CNN itself. It no longer has its venear either, because Donald Trump has uh, He's performed a masterful eight year plan of calling them fake news until they literally were fake news, and now they are nothing and Elon Musk has come along and replaced them. The one two punch of Donald Trump and Elon Musk really really worries me. Yeah, yeah, it excites me, but it fucking makes me see you know.
Speaker 5: Why, because it's a it's a consolidation of power behind too charismatic and charismatic is a weird word to use when it comes to Elon Musk. He's much more charismatic in like action than he is in personality. He's kind of a weird guy. But still I think it's applicable. It's a consolidation of power behind he has he has star power, though he doesn't does have star power.
Speaker 1: He doesn't have weird because he doesn't he doesn't have he doesn't have speaking charisma. But like if you see him like people gravitate like he does have a star thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, one hundred percent. Yeah, So in that way, I'm willing to use that terminology.
Speaker 6: Charismatic is just talking around with the goddamn ink baite on his chest. Clinton walking around with him fuing cyber truck body and shit, and somehow he's just crushing I mean.
Speaker 5: So my thing is like when you get a charismatic leader. So you said before, like we don't believe that Donald Trump got shot, and it's like I I'm here, I'm engaging in these conversations and I have to suspend this aspect of disbelief that I have in order.
Speaker 2: To I want to clarify that point.
Speaker 6: I don't believe that he got shot, but that doesn't mean that I don't think that they want to kill him. True, if I were Donald Trump, I would want to have stage that ahead of time and made it look crazy so that way they can get all the female Secret Service members off my detail. But like it just seems like something I'd want to get ahead of. Now, the guy in the bushes at his golf course probably, and there's probably tons of other ones that they will not will never report on will I mean, yeah, years later we'll get like, you know, declassified things like yeah, they were trying to kill him here, that's.
Speaker 1: Think there's been dozens of attempts on him.
Speaker 2: I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I mean, and and there's I mean, in fairness, there are attempts on every president like it's like, we.
Speaker 2: Don't care about it. He's got to be a measure, but he's yeah, he's he's a whole whole. Aren't they different?
Speaker 1: Different floor? But I'll go ahead. I want to.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, maybe you guys can explain this a little bit to me, but I don't want to step on this topic.
Speaker 2: At some point.
Speaker 5: I'd like to kind of understand what's going on with the whole Fork Knox Gold situation.
Speaker 2: It seems Elon Musk is before auditing. I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to play off of what Top was saying, how he's concerned about this, this dual force of Trump and Elon give you a perfect example. And this ties into episode one and Dangerous, where I was talking about, you know what the classification of terrorists of being applied to the cartels in Mexico and all of Latin America, because that's actually what they did. It was not just Mexico, and the cartels don't just exist in Mexico, Columbia and all over the place. What did what did Elon tweet out as soon as that news job he said, they're now eligible for drone strikes.
Speaker 2: That's what he said.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I was like, fuck, like horrifying, because it's horrifying because because and I just want to repeat to people, and I know I get called a pussy in a bitch every time I say this, but these cartel members live here, here, they are here, so so you now are essentially authorizing drone strikes, predator drone strikes on cartel members, potentially on domestic soil. And people are just like, well, what are you gonna do, Clint? You just want everybody to die from fentanyl. It's like, no, bitch, I'm saying. I'm saying, like, do you want to live somewhere where fucking predator drones are being you know, firing on on town homes and shit.
Speaker 5: Well that's why when we had this discussion on episode one, it wasn't so much that I disagreed with you that it was a bad idea. My contention was more from the angle of I think it's an inevitability, and I think that it's the time for decorum and figuring it out in a much neater fashion has long since passed. At the point where we might have to drone strike Colorado. Well, it's just like everything. It's everything that they give you. They're like, we're going to create and we're on YouTube, but soon to be off. We're going to create a virus, and then we're going to create a solution for you. It's like, problem, here's your solution. Problem, here's your solution. And it's like your problem.
Speaker 6: Here is now this the fentanyl trade and you know the cartels causing violence in America. Well we have a solution for you. But there still is a legitimate problem and it does need to be solved. You cannot have a function in country. We create a foreign nation running drugs through it and violence and crime.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't even think the drugs are my biggest issues. My biggest issue is the human trafficking. But regardless, like it's dangerous, these are killers, you know, So that's just not the point that I'm making though. The point that I'm making is that the terrorism designation opens up rendition, torture, drone strikes, I mean, full war on terror. Did the war on drugs go well? Did the war on terror go well?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, all right, let's combine the two and see how the fuck that goes? Okay, like good luck. You want to have that shit happening where you live, like I personally do not, So that's that's my concern. I want to close the border. I want to deport the violent motherfuckers. That should be the answer. I do not know why we have to classify these people.
Speaker 5: Because he lives in Miami. He's all uptight about it. There's a lot of cocaine dealers around here to be in trouble, man Sclin. We have it under control. It's it's at home now, we can control it's it's gonna be great now.
Speaker 2: That so much better.
Speaker 6: Imagine you're driving with your shirt off, with your your Corvette down the road and just like you're predator above, like a predator drone drops like this, precise one that's filled with spoons and forks and shit, and just kill some guy next to you. They've they've already set the precedent. And Trump has done this a number of times during his first administration. And one time, like a couple of weeks ago, they're like somebody in uh overseas I don't even know where, like in the Middle East somewhere I know they killed an Irnian like this, they drop a bomb on him. That's not quite an explosive, but it's like tax it's just super heavy and they can pinpoint, like they just blew up this guy's car and only him and everyone in his car dying, and you saw the pictures just filled with blood. So I'm like, they're telling us that they can do these targeted drones. And you're right, if we designate these people as a terrorist group and they are here in America, they're going to be doing this to them here.
Speaker 5: But how long until they do it to us? Well, hear me out, I have a much more effective plan. How much do you think that they're wasting in money when it comes to drone strikes and that kind of technology. I think what would be better is invested in an app. Everybody gets a it's a mandated app, and what it does is it tells you remember the shit locator for San Francisco, where it would tell you where the human shit is. This one tells you where an illegal migrant is, and it's your job to then go and you know, terminate them, take care of them.
Speaker 2: If you can prove.
Speaker 5: That they were an illegal migrant, well then the government pays you.
Speaker 6: And I think it's like after a while, we could, we could we could introduce this into ways where like when you see a cop, you just be like, terrorist, this is a this is a cartel member, and like is a cop over there? And then if if enough people report it, they just send a drum.
Speaker 1: I pray I'm gonna thrill you guys with some information you may not be aware of. But this ADO is no, it's not an app. But there are things called letters of mark and reprisal, and that is basically constitutional authority to allow for to deputize citizens to commit murders.
Speaker 5: And the imagine this Clint is in his primary color mobile. He's wearing no shirt, right, He's driving down the highway. All of a sudden he gets a notification. He cuts off, takes the first exit, leans his arm out the window, and cracks around off from his you know, his his his forty five. And then he looks at his account as it gets updated with money in real time.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Well, there's there's plenty of illegals around here to do that. But uh this, We're gonna have to get this off of YouTube immediately.
Speaker 2: I think we can even.
Speaker 5: Joke dangerous retards is not is not long for YouTube. I don't know how we're going to navigate that.
Speaker 1: Like, I just wish we could make it clear that we're joking and then it just whatever we say is fine.
Speaker 2: But that's not how it works. The laughter, the laughter should be the cue.
Speaker 6: Right, I'm laughing because I genuinely enjoy it, but I'm not joking at all. This is a think tank. I want to be laughing because I'm tickled. Yeah, I've tackled at the thought of it developing the app. Yeah, I think it would be a great uh uh you know implementation.
Speaker 5: We'll see how it goes in the future. Should we pull this dream off YouTube and continue on or no.
Speaker 2: It's fine, We're gonna we'll keep going up.
Speaker 6: But it is it's it's worry it's it is worrying like my my old libertarian roots, because that that always comes back, whether like you know, the consolidation of government or what do they call it, the centralization of power is something that is happening before our eyes.
Speaker 2: And I didn't think that they could put me in a position where I'd celebrate it.
Speaker 6: And uh, I you know, me knowing what I know and coming from where I came from, and even you Clint to a certain level, you have to be celebrating this.
Speaker 2: They're they're auditing the I R s.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, yeah, I've been very open about like he's doing so many things I agree with that I kind of I try not to flip out as much as I would about like these terrorism designations and shit like that. But I just want to be very clear with people that, like, I agree with eighty percent of what he's doing, but the twenty percent I hate, and like I think it's very, very dangerous. So I'm just I'm just trying to be fair, you know. But I still think that, like the lessons of the War on Terror are not lost, Like you don't, you don't, like you don't just then apply those same policies to our homeland and expect it to be great. Like that's fucking nuts. We have a bill of rights. I still believe in privacy. I still believe that, like, hey, collateral damage when it's an Afghani or Iraqi, like that's tragic, But guess what if it's my fucking family, Well then we're gonna have a real problem.
Speaker 2: So like that's where I get concerned.
Speaker 1: And and just one more point of clarification, my family almost all of them still live in San Diego. There's a border town, like, there's a real like. There are definitely cartel members that are just scattered throughout there.
Speaker 2: So it's nerve wracking. Man.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know what you do instead, you know what I mean? I mean, as far as you just them, right, but I mean you.
Speaker 2: Don't drones strike them?
Speaker 5: Well, that would be one is dramatically more fun. And I can understand it from that point of view.
Speaker 2: I know you, I know you like the explosions, but come on, I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: If you have a federal job, it's a boring job, and all of a sudden, you can either you sign this piece of paper and they send somebody out to deport these people, or you hit this button and you get to watch through you know, your VR headset, this building get blown up and you get to watch the tick or the scoreboard go up.
Speaker 2: That's a lot more fun. You know what.
Speaker 1: You've convinced me, you're right, let's just launch as many drums these people.
Speaker 2: So okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 6: I want to ask this question as well, because there there is something to say about saying the thing.
Speaker 2: You know, like.
Speaker 6: Donald Trump is one of my favorite things he did during his first administration was say the thing and whether he did or not, he said it, and that was that that creates pausing people, that creates doubt, that actually gets sometimes people to behave in the way that you want. It's a threat and Elon must doing this like autistic threat like like like this. The question that he asked was along the lines of is mel Gibson really that buff these days? Right, it's a stupid it's a stupid question that he kind of knows the answer to, but he's like putting it out there and pushing the narrative. And the question is, so we can drome, we can droome bomb them then, right.
Speaker 5: The same Yeah, he's doing what you're doing. I'm just asking questions that it wasn't questions.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a question.
Speaker 1: Looking he said, he said, this means they're now eligible for drum strikes. That was no question, at least not in my recollection of d But he's also he's in charge of SpaceX and he's I mean, well, actually that's kind of worrisome. But he's a he's not in charge of the defense like the do O d SO he cannot actively do this with Doe. Yeah, I'm not. I'm not worried about Elon launching drum. I mean, maybe he will at some point, but that's not the point that I'm making. I'm I'm playing off of your concerns that like, yeah, Trump and Alon have immense influence power in terms of popularizing ideas that may otherwise not be palatable to the American people. And sometimes they're going to popularize ideas that are fucking catastrophic, and I think this is one of them.
Speaker 2: Well, they can popularize the idea.
Speaker 6: But again, I think Trump has been pretty good on uh not going to complete war. He dropped the mother like Mothervie bombs on basically an airport that wasn't really manned at all. I would put money that we don't see drone bombs domestically. But I like the idea.
Speaker 1: I think I think you're right. Like Odds wise, I agree with you. I don't think it's probable. I'm just saying, as soon as you put that classification on these groups, it is now within the realm of possibility, and it was not before. So that's what I don't like.
Speaker 6: Well, he put the classification on him and then they still they didn't behave the way he wanted to, and then he tarish from Mexico and then they behaved a little bit. Now it's like his attack dog is telling you outright that like, oh, we can do Like he's just saying, we can do that, Yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 2: We can bomb you. It's it's another layer of threat, and it's like it could lease.
Speaker 1: Look, you might be right, it might be a teriff, a tariff threat to try and incentivize people to self deport.
Speaker 2: Like I see that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, if you find so, what if it doesn't work, what if they don't so, then we.
Speaker 5: Got a then we got a drunk striker just fucking bomb them, dude. And it is the worst thing, do we we already like ripping a band aid off? Doesn't It feels like ripping a band aid off. It's gotta you gotta go through some pain before things get better. And it's gonna get real dark, and yeah, we're gonna blow up some buildings and there's gonna be some collateral damage and ship. But look, these people are in Colorado anyway. We don't really care about Colorado. Last time I checked, Uh, most of these places.
Speaker 2: Entire Dad's family lives in Colorado. Okay, all right, well, I mean.
Speaker 5: Look, look, what is your what is your family doing in a place by the way that has a ship app, that has an app that tells you we're human feces? Is you said they're in San Francisco. Tell those people to move so that we can carpet Ndia place. In San Diego, there's there's minimal human shit. But the first time I saw human shit, I fled San Diego. So actually, shit, holmost dude shit in my front yard and I was like, I am selling, I'm out of here.
Speaker 2: He shipped in your in your front yard. That's well, I mean he might have really had to go.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he did, but that doesn't change the fact that, Like, so, I didn't know what to do. I just there was this human turd with a single napkin sitting on top of it because he had wiped once and then walked away. And I I called the cops because I was like, I don't know what to do, Like, can I prosecute? Can I do something to stop these almost from shitting in my yard? And they said there's nothing we can do, And I was like, Oh, if there's nothing you can do is homeless people just you know, violate my private property, I'm definitely leaving.
Speaker 5: I think we should be doing a mixture of multitudes of things, right, deporting them, bombing them, everything in between. And I think that should all be determined on how much human shit is there in an area at any given time. So if you have a place where there's virtually no human shit, well then somebody comes in and they deport them, and that's not a big deal. But if you live in a place where you have an app for human shit, carpet bomb is what happens, and that's you know, you should know better.
Speaker 2: Again, you've convinced me. I think this is a great idea.
Speaker 1: By the way, had they issued a letter of market reprisal to me right after I found the homeless dude shit, I would have hunted him first. That would have been cool, Like that would for sure, and it would have been constitutionally mandated because because like a week prior, my car had been broken into and my wallet had been stolen because I was in there, and I don't know if it was the same guy, but regardless, I would have hunted both of those homeless people down mercilessly like taken.
Speaker 2: Me and my wife.
Speaker 5: We went to New Orleans, which is a terrible place that I wouldn't recommend it, and we actually stepped in human shit in New Orleans, and so there's no shortage of it. And that's one of those examples where it's like if you're talking about a rural area with a small community that everybody gets together, everybody does their part, and then you're talking about New Orleans right where it's like, it's clearly a despicable place.
Speaker 2: It smells like shit, it looks like shit.
Speaker 5: I don't think that that's much of a I agree with what you're saying with the whole deportation thing, but I don't think we can look at every state the same way. Okay, so basically liberal states we bomb and the Republican states we do.
Speaker 6: Listen, I don't know. I don't think that's definitely how you get a civil war.
Speaker 1: But it's very unpopular and fairness, the liberals are all disarmed, so like, what are they gonna do.
Speaker 6: It's super unpopular to drop bombs on the United States. As the United States, It's happened before. I forget the talent I think in Chicago right then they bomb like a whole city street.
Speaker 1: I think it was Philly. It was black people. Yeah, sometimes sometimes.
Speaker 5: Because now Pensington Avenue is that is that what happened? It's a it's turned into a fananel alleyway essentially. I guess you never really recover with you get carpet bile.
Speaker 1: It was like thirty forty years ago. It was very I mean, it was buried, but it was a big story. Obviously, you don't like to have the government bombing people.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, among other things, we have this idea of them auditing the irs. And I asked you guys before if you could unpack a little bit of this for me, because I'm the politically retarded one of the show. So when I hear Elon Musk talking about auditing Fort Knox and they're talking about the lack of gold, or the perceived lack of gold in Fort Knox, where is this all going.
Speaker 1: Well, there has been an effort by you know, Ron Paul and others to try and audit Fort Knox for decades to prove out our gold holdings because despite the fact that we left the gold standard in seventy one, when the gold window was closed by Nixon, there was still this assumption that like, yeah, America still has reserves of precious metals, in particular an enormous stockpile of gold, and they have continued to claim that without any evidence or audit to demonstrate that that's fact actually accurate. So that's the reason that's the big deal is that if they don't have it, well, then the United States government, which is already thirty seven thirty eight trillion dollars in debt, does not have the assets that they're claiming either, which just continues to add to the evidence that we are defunct as a nation.
Speaker 2: So it would be bad, it would be very bad. That feels like it leads to dollar collapse.
Speaker 5: I mean, if we're really on the cusp of that already and the world then loses faith in the in the backing of the dollar when I was younger, it gets worse.
Speaker 1: It gets worse than that, because you add in the tariff you know, wars, the trade wars that were participating in. You add in the fact that we're essentially abandoning all of our NATO allies and telling them you deal with Ukraine, we're out. You will see lots of foreign governments pivoting to you know, other blocks of power and if they stop, and if they do that, then many of them will stop using the dollar as their primary trading currency in global trade, particularly Europe, because most countries would accept you know, European currency. That would add very, very much so to the flood of foreign US dollars that sit overseas, having them funnel back into America, in which case the inflation cycle picks up very rapidly and then you end up in a hyperinflationary period.
Speaker 2: So it's not without danger.
Speaker 6: So if you had to bet, Clint, what do you think we'll see? Like Elon is talking about live streaming the raid or the audit of Fort Knox, like if it because now I'm thinking you're one hundred percent right. It's it's so crazy, how like the dollar even though it's not it's no longer tied to gold at all, but the fact that there will be no gold in Fort Knox. What I was telling some of my wife when she asked about it, She's like, well, what does that do? And I was I said, all it does is like it's like a demoralization thing, Like if people don't see gold in there.
Speaker 2: They'll they'll lose their shit.
Speaker 6: But they don't understand the like they don't understand they were not even tied to it anymore. But the perception of us being tied to it is what holds up the perception of the money that is no longer tied to it. So exactly, it feels like a band aid rip off too, just like the whole whatever you do about the cartels, Like.
Speaker 1: You know what, now I'm on board because every time you use the ripping off a band aid metaphor, you convince.
Speaker 5: Me it's a good metaphor, Dude, it's a good button for it. Sometimes I just gotta you just got to rip off the band aid, dude. But the way that I'm thinking is, like, you know this is this could be to the detriment of this new administration. It's not necessarily I mean, obviously it's in the best interest of the country, uh to to rectify whatever's going on with our economy and our dollar. But it's not to the best interests of this new administration to immediately do something or unearth something that could cause the collapse of the dollar.
Speaker 1: I completely agree. But this, this is why I've I've been so as optimistic as I have been about you know, Trump round two is that it seems as if there are some there is some willingness to do things that will be temporarily painful for the benefit of the long term health of this country. Like deportations like that is not without consequence. You do you do port all these people, you end up applying additional wage pressures, like upward wage pressures, because now you have to get Americans to do these jobs because we're losing so many of our field workers and things that you know, illegals had been handling. Once you start to actually you know, pay real wages to the Americans that fill these roles, well, then the cost of those goods they increase. In those costs they transfer over to the consumer. That just adds to the inflationary feeling that we deal with. So like what I'm what I'm saying is that like that's just one very small example of actions that the Trump administration is taking that that will ultimately, you know, cause significant short term pain that he's just going to have to convince the American people that this is your medicine, this is your vegetables, Like you just have to eat them. So I think it's a good thing. But I will say if if Fort Knox is empty, which I don't think it will necessarily be empty, but I think it'll have a fraction of the holdings that it claims, yeah, you're right, top like fiat is obviously confetti anyways, it doesn't have any real value there, but the the value is exists as a consequence of belief. And if you just show people an empty vault, oh not a good look.
Speaker 6: The meme of Fort Knox like like you know, like people will say, my house is so safe, it's like Fort Knox. They don't even know what they're talking about, and they don't like it doesn't it doesn't even they don't even understand how it doesn't even apply to how we live, Like I haven't thought about Fort Knox in so long, But that would be a gut punch to America, and then how they behave after would be very interesting. So I don't think they can show us a completely empty Fort Knox. And I tweeted previously, I'm like, well, if we're gonna look at Fort Knox, why the fuck are we waiting so long? Like are we giving them time to put the gold back. I know that there's been shipping from the UK, but like, yeah, it's it. Wouldn't it be simple? Let's look at Fort Knox, open it up? Is it all here? Like we'd be able to tell if a lot was missing, right if we just looked in the vault?
Speaker 2: Oh why not?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, precious metals have dealt with uh counterfeits forever too, so you could have you could have painted uh what's it called tankston or whatever the fuck they call like tungsten there you go, just painted gold like gold plated tungsten. Like they could have taken it to that level potentially, But yeah, I think it's it's highly likely that it'll just have a fraction of the stockpile that's sitting there. And the reason that they don't want to do it is because they know that it would be bad for the dollar. Well yeah, and that and just bad for the reputation of the federal government too, which I've been buying XRP like crazy.
Speaker 6: And although I mean, listen, they might like they might just parlay or like switch into another kind of cryptocurrency, but I'm like, I like this one for where we're going with it. It seems like a government owned a government owned treasure. How would you call that security? And it has all the all the markings of something that they would want for a global, one world currency. So I'm like, let me, let me get buy this shit. If they showed you that there's no gold in Fort Knox, I think in this day and age, they would be able to just parlay oh z that Brian McKay from a part of the problems up are we get distracted here? I think that they be able to just slide right over into a nice cryptocurrency, which you know, Trump said we will We'll never do a CBDC. He'd pass the executive order about that. But it's like, what's the difference, really, Well, the dollars got.
Speaker 5: The effect of America is going to become the crypto capital of the world.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean all these things. I know that he's he's also trying to foster growth of cryptocurrency businesses in America. He's going to tax them like zero percent and then put heavier taxes on those operating outside of the United States, which is I like all these things, but what it seems like is we're ready to get rid of the dollar, the physical dollar, that we have, even though it's you know, it is garbage, but it's still the last semblance of Like I can take a couple hundred bucks and go somewhere and buy a gun or whatever I want, and no one has to know about it.
Speaker 2: No, the greatest thing.
Speaker 1: There is a real danger in getting rid of physical currency, and I think that in some ways though, you know, as you guys often say, it's inevitable, like it's just going to happen as the economy becomes more and more electronic. Anyways, like so much of what we do in commerce is through the internet. I think it is inevitable, but it is not without you know, real potential downsides and increasing state power, which is why it's so important to have, you know, the ripples and the bitcoins of the world that might offer a free market alternative to the centrally planned one. I like, I love that Trump is trying to be the the cryptocurrency president, but I think it's very important that people recognize that, like, his incentives are probably not going to be the same as your own. Like, he wants to be a successful president, he wants to maintain the nation. And there's also even if he has our best interest in mind, there's still vested interests that are surrounding him that very much would like to have whatever replaces the dollar. They want to own eighty to ninety to one hundred percent of it, you know, like they want to catch that windfall. So I'm just very nervous that he will not go with the best option. He will go with the best option for the people that surround him with money.
Speaker 2: Like Parlor instead of x which was the clear move.
Speaker 1: Great, great example, yep. Like that's the problem is that the incentives of the powerful don't align with the people very often, so they're going to try and maintain their you know, outsize power.
Speaker 6: The reason I say XARP looks like the move is because I was buying it since twenty sixteen twenty seventeen, and then I got out of it around twenty twenty, right around the end of Trump's administration, because the SEC was just after it and they were talking about like just tanking it completely, and I had a couple thousand in there, and at the time, I'm like, I can't just throw this money. It would have just been thrown away. They ended up taking it off of like coinbase and other chrymo places where you know, whatever you're calling it, where you can go buy chrysto exchanges, exchanges yet and I panicked, and I don't like to panic, So I ended up transferring my XRP to some other wallet and then I sold it all off and I put it in bitcoin and then obviously it's still around, but it went through a long lawsuit, and it's it's one of those things where like when they come out the other side of it, like they they're they're just being reamed out by the SEC. And they came out the other side and there's still a function in cryptocurrency, and I'm like, looking at them, I'm suspicious.
Speaker 2: It looks like trusted anymore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, I think that's the that's the problem is that the regulatory environment will give incentives to people that may be true believers, but like now they have so much of their net worth tied up in this project that they sell out. I mean, this is this happens all the time with these pump and dumb schemes of shit coins.
Speaker 2: Like all the time.
Speaker 1: It's like people that probably aren't the worst people in the world, well some of them are. Some of them are fucking absolute pieces of shit, but some of them aren't. And but they because of the game theory that exists with these these plays. It's like, well, if I don't rug, I'm gonna get rugged. So I'm gonna rug. Like for those that don't know what that means, it just means that you sell and then everybody else with the expectation that you weren't going to and you just you know, plummet the price.
Speaker 5: If you look at the way this administration is kind of like, you know, there's an argument for them playing some sort of like long game. They're they're making a lot of plans, and I take very seriously when like Donald Trump will say something flippantly because it seems that he is working towards this thing. So when he says America is going to become the crypto currency capital of the world, and then they go and do a thing like you know, audit the irs and try to figure out if there's golden Fort Knox, and we just laid out that that could be detrimental to the administration, good for the people. It's a rough thing you got to go through, but ultimately it's good. I do kind of that resonates with me with top says this idea that maybe he's going to just sidestep into a crypto like XRP or something like that, because everything is kind of pointing to that. You know that this this he's I just don't think you do that without having a plan in place. In other words, you don't potentially shoot the American economy at like a dead dog or a dying dog, which may be.
Speaker 2: Necessary if you don't have a backup plan.
Speaker 6: No, you got to show your kids, like you gotta show like before we put our dog to sleep. I got to show the kids. I'm like, well, look at him. He's in bad shape. Yeah, barely walk and alley. And this is what they're doing in every aspect of the government or just America in general. I tweeted again to reference my own tweets because they're the best tweets. I said, what, like, what we're going through right now, what America is going through? The pain it feels like simultaneously, it feels like birth pains and death pains. It's just and maybe it is. Maybe it is a death pain going into a birth. I think that's what it is. But something is dying and something is being reborn, and it hurts.
Speaker 1: I totally agree. I think I think you nailed it, and I described it as the Trump Trump around two feels like an exorcism, Like it feels like like we are exercising demons.
Speaker 2: Like that's really what it feels.
Speaker 1: But just before I forget this point, the same game theory that I described where people rug other people when it comes to shit coins, that same game theory exists with every you know, quasi legitimate cryptocurrency like say bitcoin, ethereum, ripple. Like is that if you get in Trump's ear and you get him to make the reserve currency for the US dollar to be XRP, to be Bitcoin, to be whatever, like, you become instantly one of the richest people on the planet because you obviously the whole reason you're pursuing this is that you own a ton of ripple or Bitcoin or etheroeum or whatever. So everybody that's surrounding him is going to be giving him advice based off of their own benefit. And I just don't trust that he knows nearly enough to actually make the right decision. And honestly, as much as I know about finance and economics, I'm not sure that I know what the right answer is, so I definitely don't believe that Trump knows what the right answer is.
Speaker 2: So I think it's going to be very interesting to see how that plays out.
Speaker 6: It's not that it just comes down to Trump's decision, which I think that there is, but then my conspiracy brain starts going and it's like, well, Trump is making these decisions, or at least it looks like it. But I think a lot of this stuff has already been predecided, and the XRP thing looks like it's been predecided because you don't have these government entities that kind of take they take one uh crypto, they take one crypto hostage, and then it gets released. It's it's like it's like the fed shit, like like oh you got Like if you're if you're selling drugs and your friend got wrapped up by the police and then he's out on the street again selling drugs, you'd be like the fuck did you tell them?
Speaker 2: Like are you? And that's kind of what it feels like. It's called it's.
Speaker 1: Called flipping them to an informant exactly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this cryptocurrency is an informant, but it also has the best technology that I'm aware of, or at least it was the best technology when they grabbed it and they started to you know, persecute these people for it's like an it's international trade. It works globally, and this is exactly what this type ofryptocurrency is for. So like I'm like, if they were to base the dollar or the American dollar on a cryptocurrency, this would be the one. And they've already set this the groundwork to using to saying that they're using this one, right, and for Trump to come and switch it, I don't know. I think that the game has already been set. I think the people who have the money have to who own this cryptocurrency already have it, and they're the people that are pulling the levers.
Speaker 2: And I watch some of it too, so we'll be all right.
Speaker 1: Well then let me say though, because I think that if you're going to make that argument that it's already been predetermined, that all of the financial players are already in that realm, well then bitcoin is the answer because the market cap reflects that the big players have already h you know, dove in much more than into that than any other cryptocurrency, so that that implies that would actually be the front runner, not Rippel.
Speaker 2: But bitcoin Bitcoin how many? How many?
Speaker 6: Just like regular retards have a lot of Bitcoin. I don't think they can have that. And I think when they when they grabbed XRP and they threatened that they were going to tank it, I think that they got rid of enough holders in x RP to grab major majority shares of this and whatever else we have, whatever else the people.
Speaker 2: Came back in on and bought.
Speaker 6: That's like, you know, they'll be rich people, sure, but they are not going to be in on the ground floor like Big Point. You know, you had a lot of regular people in on the ground floor on bitcoin and there's probably still majority holders.
Speaker 1: So interesting they can't have that. But like I said, I don't know. I just think that that if you're going to base it off of insider knowledge and the heavy hitters that exist within Wall Street already, like they have clearly showed their hand that they believe that bitcoin is the best play at this junction. But that doesn't mean that you know, secretly they're not buying up XRP. I don't know, but it's you know it it'll be a player. BI Couling still be a major play. Sorry David, It will still be a major major player, but XRP.
Speaker 6: I think will be adopted in a big way as well, or something like it. Something like there's it's XRP. There's another one that they that they mentioned, Uh, it.
Speaker 2: Also starts with X.
Speaker 6: But there's like maybe three options that that like we can go with either way. And this is Yeah, the Fort Knox thing looks like we're ready to just slide right into that.
Speaker 2: It feels like it.
Speaker 1: And I think that like all of the all of the things that Trump's doing are very very perilous to the status quo of the neoliberal world order, which is really predicated off of like defense of the US dollar. And you know, even though I am as anti empire as you could get, as you know, I've spent decades just railing against our unconstitutional, the illegal, immoral wars, I still recognize that, like there is a very significant danger that everything that Trump's doing, if he really leaves the UN, if he really leaves NATO, that they just dumped the dollar and like we end up in fucking confetti hyperinflation, Like it could be really really bad.
Speaker 5: And it seems like he would have something in place. I mean, he's not a guy that he's so desperate for. Maybe it's different now that this is his second term, if he gets the eligibility for a third term, because I know they were wondering about an amendment to the twenty second I'm not long ago. I don't know whatever happened to that, but that would be good for us, because it seems that he cares quite a bit about being received well by the public. He cares about how people perceive him. I don't think that he would do something to our detriment without having sort of a backup plan. I'm not saying that makes him a savior or anything. I just think he's good at that sort of a thing. He's not going to rug bull or something like that, or he's not gonna because it would all hurt his public perception.
Speaker 2: And that seems to be like.
Speaker 1: You're right, and much of the way he functioned is based off of, you know, narcissism and ego and being loved by people. But this is all under the pretext or the assumption that he's actually on our side and that he's a good guy, you know, and which I doesn't think so, which which you you know. You vacillate between thinking that oh no, he's got a plan. And then also I don't I don't think he's a good guy, and I don't think he's on our side.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like, if you're going to make this transition from the US dollar being the reserve currency to it not being that is like, I don't see how you manage that flawlessly, Like it's going to it's going to create major upheaval, and and just kind of like you can you can find a way to cushion it for those that have assets, because those that have assets can transition those assets into another currency or another uh, you know, just a physical item that will maintain its value whether it's in US dollars or it's in ripple or it's in bitcoin. But if you're poor and all these savings and all the money that you get paid is in US dollars, there is I don't know how you buffer those people at all. I don't I don't know how.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at his administration more like he's going to give us a lot of things that we want, things that are good for the country. We've we've allowed things to reach a critical mass where so many different aspects of our institutions are about to crumble in and end up burying this country, whether it's our financial or our medical or and uh, I think what's going to happen is he's going to rectify these things, and that's going to solidify him as the this heroic figure. I mean, if you look at what's going on with the medical industry right now, getting RFK in there, you want to talk about going through something painful, we might see something soon where it's revealed to us in so many ways that the pharmaceutical industries were levied against us so nefariously that it's almost unforgivable. Or you know, whatever happened during the lockdowns was even worse than the average conspiracy theorist. So if we get exposed to these things, let's like the food supply and all the various chemicals that are being put in there, and what they're actually doing to us, because we've known that these things are leveraged against us for some time, What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 6: His phone for some reason continues to just play Alex Jones randomly. I thought he was going to change his ringer to toad breathing whatever happened to that. So if we do get exposed to the idea that all these chemicals in the food and all these pharmaceuticals that are you know, being pumped down our gullets or the lockdowns or this and that, that's going to be hugely disturbing and upsetting. It's going to be disturbing to the status quo.
Speaker 5: It's going to be upsetting to the individuals, you know, the average American civilian.
Speaker 2: And it does look like we're on the cusp of that too.
Speaker 5: So it's like this is all going to fall apart over here in some magnificent way. Uh, We're in this kind of season of revelation in many ways, you know.
Speaker 2: The everything is falling apart.
Speaker 6: And I think the way he's yeah, but he's it's a controlled demolition.
Speaker 2: Yes, what it's eleven shoutout nine to eleven.
Speaker 6: Shout up, Barack Obama, the controlled demolition of the American nation.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Now, when you say shot at nine to eleven, I just think about Lady Gaga a poker face. Yeah. So, uh, you got to see that video. It's a great video.
Speaker 6: But Donald Trump, uh, what he's doing with it's it's everything is pointing from from Fort Knox to ordering the I r S.
Speaker 2: To uh ad AD to leaving un to leaving NATO.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, abolishing the inc tax is once. So you're going to abolish the income tax. You're yeah, you're taking all this money away from USAID, giving people back their money. It seems like we're being positioned for if you if you get rid of the I R S, the dollar. I just don't understand how you function with this dollar. Like, there's not going to be nothing, no governing body. He's going to get rid of the I r S. They're gonna end up giving us like five grand in cash. We're going to save some money on our income tax, and when people are nice and happy with their fake dollars, we're going to be able to buy into probably whatever cryptocurrency that.
Speaker 2: It's going to come and replace this dollar.
Speaker 1: If I would it feels like, yeah, if I was centrally planning the transition, I would do I would do all of the things that you're describing. So, like, I understand the argument you guys are making, and I think that you could find a way to cushion the blow. I just don't think you can find a way to you know, alleviate it entirely, right, But I think it is also ultimately a necessity. Like you're you're staring down the barrel of a trillion plus annual deficits just on interest, and then you also have two to four trillion dollars in deficits that we've been paying out because we just spend too much. So it's like, this is obviously not sustainable, So like, what are you going to do?
Speaker 5: You got to honestly, though, a lot of what we're doing here is we're talking about the things that worry us, what we should look at right now. And it doesn't mean you have to trust this administration at all. I don't trust this ministration. But what's fantastic is you have these pharmaceutical industries that are you know, potentially pitted against us. If they are the nature then is to keep us like sedated and dependent on this medical apparatus. You have the death throws of the legacy media, which is meant to keep us hypnotized and propagandas you have the revamping of not only the medical industry but also our health, our nutrition, our food systems. If that gets revamped in any meaningful way, then that's, you know, amazing. Also, our FIAT system keeps us effectively debt sleeves and that's about to potentially get revamped. We're looking at an unprecedented time in history where these things that are meant to keep us basically.
Speaker 2: Retarded are all about to fall apart.
Speaker 5: And so yeah, it's gonna be scary, but it's amazing because it's just like these things are imprisoning us in so many different ways, and we're going to be screaming as they tumble to the ground, or a lot of us are going to be writhing and screaming and freaking out.
Speaker 2: We just don't know what's good for us, though, I would say.
Speaker 1: Well, what's weird is that like us and our audience are like the people that are best equipped to deal with this, like all of the conspiracy theists, we actually kind of kind of understand what's happening, and I think most people are totally clueless.
Speaker 5: I just want to address this is Clint, but Eric s says a Hegelian dialectic, This is this is what I believe, you know that's surmised basically as as problem reaction solution. They create the problem, they wait for the public react, and then they give them the solution. I think this was an incredibly long game. You had to essentially destroy a country up until it was just a out to fall apart, and then slide and rescue it.
Speaker 2: I know for some people hearing that, it's like, who the fuck it orchestrates such a thing.
Speaker 5: That's a whole nother bag of worms. But that's very much the lens to Eric's point that I look at things through.
Speaker 1: I don't in this particular instance. I don't think that you can actually orchestrate this. There's too many players, like major players, that are at odds with one another. And I think that this is just a natural byproduct of a government that got extraordinarily large and bureaucratic, and it just falls apart because that's what extraordinary large bureaucratic institutions do. And then the solution is like inevitable answers that you have to come up with that. As I said earlier, I would be prescribing many of the things that the Trump administration is doing. So I think that my read of this is different from yours, and that I think that he's surrounded with people that have more of my worldview than the old guard did, and therefore he is implementing some of my ideas when it comes to how you might deal with this. Now, I could be totally wrong, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Well, the way I look at it is a lot of people will say that, and I'm not saying that that you're wrong, Clint, but a lot of people will look at various conspiracies and say, there's no way that anybody could have that many people be in on it and play.
Speaker 2: That long of a game.
Speaker 5: There's too many moving parts and too many conflicting personalities, and people just can't keep a secret.
Speaker 2: They locked down the entire world five years ago.
Speaker 5: And if you would have told me, well, if you would have told me that that was going to hapen, I would have said, yeah, I saw that in an episode of Jesse venturis conspiracy theory when I was nineteen. But if I didn't have that background, I would have said, no way, you can't orchestrate that many people just to fall in lops, you know, lockstep and shut down businesses and you know, let.
Speaker 2: Me, let me, let me just hop in.
Speaker 1: Because if you're right, and this is all problem reaction solution, I will grant that, like you would have to do something like what you're describing. You would have to have a lockdown, you would have to destroy mom and pop businesses, funnel all of the money to the best of interests. Like I understand why you calculate the way you do. I just I have not been convinced that that is actually why that happened. Now it's still a possibility, but I just I just don't know it for a fact.
Speaker 2: I will.
Speaker 6: I want to say this right now, the reason why this show is going to be bigger and better than shows like part of the problem is because.
Speaker 5: You're gonna say that with his producer watching Jack, I'm hoping he's still there, let him talking to him.
Speaker 6: But we had we had Robbie, Robbie on who's fifty percent of that show, and he did completely did not understand just how drastic of a time we were in. Now, whether it's a Hegelian dialectic and we're set up to be in this time, or whether these things happen as a result of government getting too big and things spiraling out of control and naturally like this is what we would get. Who's to say, like, this is why I think, this is why I'm here I'm in the middle. Dave's gonna go complete conspiracy. You're gonna say no, and I'm gonna say fucking Maybe I could see a little bit of both. But to be in this moment and not understand, like when I made the argument that maybe we shouldn't be allowing these people to vote, the next time I was making the argument that we are, Oh we are, he left Oh, he left us part of the problem. Sorry, sorry to hear that anyway. And you want to produce for our show, I'm never going to need a producer soon. To not understanding that you're at the at the level at this this point in America or this point in history where these decisions have to be made at such a level, I don't I don't know how you could do a show that is pushing the cultural narrative. You don't if you don't understand that like where we are. And then I was I was justified because just months later Trump comes in and he's doing these things that were unheard of. They were libertarians wet dream in some cases, although he's doing them with executive order and libertarians would like it to be more. I don't know, some other fucking way the point is he is he is moving at breakneck speed because he realizes the time, the time on the clock right now, and we're running out of time.
Speaker 2: And I realize that.
Speaker 6: So as a cultural commentator, how do you not look at this and go, we need huge action, and we need it now because America couldn't survive one more year of the Biden administration. Whoever really was running that administration it was. I don't know how much longer that would have been able, we would have been able to sustain that because I felt like we were rand today, were right there. This is the exact calculus I made. I mean, this is why I betrayed so many of my audience and I ended up I ended up voting for Trump despite having just ran for the vice presidency. The end of the Libertarian Party is that I was like, this is existential. Like I wasn't bullshitting, I wasn't like, I wasn't guessing, I wasn't trying to justify a decision that goes against my principles. I was like, no, no, no, this is perfectly in alignment with my principles. My principles are I don't want to be a slave, I don't want world War three. I don't want to watch the you.
Speaker 1: Know, the entire economy implode and people just in the streets trying to offend for themselves, Like I don't want to live in chaos. I don't want to have violence. This is perfectly in alignment with my values. And I saw the potential not a guarantee, but I saw the potential in Trump round two. That is what it is so far. And I never expected him to do all of this. I never expected him to do things that I agree with that he didn't even campaign on the USAID funding freeze, all that shit, like he is going above and beyond. But he is behaving in a way and his administration, even if you don't believe it's Trump, but just his administration is behaving in a way that they understand what time it is, in a way that the three of us do. And I can't believe it, Like I can't believe that this is actually happening. It's like like I now understand the magabases, you know, ride or die affinity for Trump. I don't understand why they had it in twenty sixteen, but I totally understand why they have it now, you know, Like I don't. I don't see why you thought he was your savior eight years ago. I can totally see why you would feel that way now, because he is doing things that have the potential to save this country.
Speaker 2: He really, he really is. It's just it's just interesting. It's he was talking.
Speaker 6: He was talking like this in twenty sixteen, and that's part of his appeal. This is a lot of what I really liked about him in twenty sixteen. But I think when he came in now, there's different modes of thinking. Right when he came in twenty sixteen, was he like too wet behind the ears and didn't really understand what he was doing? Or was it just that, like was the country wasn't there yet, we weren't ready for Like you said, it was existential that you went out and voted for him, at least supported vocally, supported to your two hundred thousand followers that this is the way we have to move if you want to have some semblance of a country going for just.
Speaker 1: If you just want a fighting chance. Man doesn't feel like.
Speaker 2: Now that I feel like a choice set up?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: It wasn't your choice, Clint, Right? Well, I mean that depends on your perspective. I still felt as if it was my choice. I mean, but like, what other choice did you have? It was it wasn't my choice choice, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So Clinton and I come from two different points of views, but we come to the very similar conclusions, which is like, this is the best path going forward.
Speaker 2: But I look at that entire things as theater.
Speaker 5: I mean, the guy wrote the art of the comeback, and I think what we watched is like a magnificent comeback story. I don't think his I don't think he would have ever had as potent as a presidential run as he has now if it wasn't for the fact that he came, things were pretty good. But he took a bunch of arrows, and when he left, we got a walking corpse that tanked everything. And then to the extent that we were I mean, I was telling my wife from the day that he got out of office that he was going to be back in office and it was going to be a magnificent comeback. Not a political guy. Trump's not my favorite person. This is just the lens that I'm looking at things through. I say to myself, if you know, to paraphrase, Elon Musk. The most entertaining outcome is the likeliest outcome. I look at this as theater. If it's good theater, then this is what's going to happen.
Speaker 6: And here we are, so I think of theater. David, let's fucking change topics real quick. Not change topics really, but this is all on topic. We'll talk about the baby.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: That's not led, that's not.
Speaker 6: That's not it's not okay, unbelieved.
Speaker 2: I was going to compliment, he's got the moves, he's got some great moves.
Speaker 1: Green that such a great dick hold on, I got, I gotta, I gotta argue with David, just very briefly, because your your your premise is unfalsifiable because the right Yes, I understand that, but it's also unprovable. You can't because if Trump is genuinely an outsider, and he is not, you know, just playing the good script, that's most entertaining. Everything that the deep state has done to him is what you would expect from a genuine outsider.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so like you can't read it and just go like, well, this is the hero's journey, so therefore it's concocted. It's like, well, this is what a hero's journey looks like. So every time you see a heroic you know, rise of power like that, it's it has to be scripted, Like, I don't.
Speaker 5: Know, this is what you would call, uh like free Masonic theater, left hand path versus right hand path. It's uh so within Hegelian dialectic, you create the problem and the solution. But what creates the problem a perceivable guy? What creates a solution a perceivable good guy. These are two puppets strapped to the hand of the same entity. And then you know to your point, Clint, about how it's unprovable and and you know it's built that way. I would agree with that, because then I would have to convince you that what owns the puppets is a spiritual entity, and that becomes a whole nother show called des Squad.
Speaker 2: There's it. Yes, you can watch that on Nefilim desk Squad.
Speaker 1: Ironically, I was the one that described the Trump Brown two as an exorcism.
Speaker 2: I know what I was tackled to hear you say that. It gave me a nice warm feeling in my heart.
Speaker 6: David's gonna say this shit now, added nauseum in every episode.
Speaker 5: But you know what you need to do, Clint. You just got to rip off the band aid. You got to rip the band aid off, and you got to come to God.
Speaker 1: All right, you know what, you know what you convinced me. I now believe in Christ.
Speaker 6: I found the code that cracked the code to get clintid analogy, I'll argue from Clint's side. So there is a there is like a protagonist, and there is an antagonist to this story. And just because all stories have a protagonists and an antagonist doesn't necessarily mean it has to be a story. Because like, human beings love stories so much that we emulate them in our everyday lives. So it's it's one of these things where it's like it looks like, yeah, it looks like k fabe. It looks like a great it is a great story.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's why Hogan gets on and he rips his shirt open, he goes vote for Trump.
Speaker 6: Brother, that's fucking it's k fabe or it's a human condition playing out a story, you know, just another same story that we've heard before.
Speaker 1: I lean towards the latter because you don't I mean, yes, you could, but I just find it very hard to believe that so many of Trump's in our circle were literally put in prison. You know, like, that's not k fabe, that's real. You know, that's that's I told you that there's a spiritual sacrifice. There's a spiritual implication to this. I'm not going to get into it, but.
Speaker 5: If if, if it is a spiritual implication, then there are spiritual rewards. In other words, so you know, going to prison in an immortal coil is not necessarily the end of the world, but there are questions that you then have to get saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, if you're going to be writing this script and these people are all playing along, that doesn't that doesn't come across as playing along.
Speaker 2: That comes across No, No, I don't think that sacrifice. It's it's compartmentalized.
Speaker 5: To the best of my knowledge, the way it looks is the higher up the you know, the ladder, the proverbial pyramid that you go, the more in the know the individuals are. And so some people are are moved in ways that you know, these people are experts at planting seeds in your mind and allowing you to believe they're your own ideas and then you go forth and you espouse them and you execute them. You just got to create the right scenarios and and and you know, engineer the right culture, which is the name of the game. They're constantly cultural engineering. It's the main job of these intelligence agencies. If you can create the right environment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there we go. I mean we're looking at an actor right now. That is him. Yeah, this is him.
Speaker 6: But like what we're describing too, this is on like a very small level because this is just Ukraine. But this dude is the not just the leader of this country. Through the president of this country, he has led them into destitute, squalor, and death and now they're not even having election. I mean, this is completely set up and contrived.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's yeah, I agree on that one. This dude should have never seen It's insane presidency.
Speaker 2: It's insane. It's hard.
Speaker 6: It's hard to take it seriously or it's hard to not look at it as a as like a contrived thing when you have this guy leading a country and leading it in such a crazy way. Like I think he said something like Donald Trump said, uh, you should probably have elections, and he was like, the people don't they don't want that, Like they're good. I was like, I don't know what these people want, but you've been asing a war for four years now and you've lost an entire generation of young men. I'm sure that they would choose otherwise. And Russia has asked them as well, right to have a have an election before peace talks.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's a it's a requirement. Can I interject?
Speaker 5: I just want to address this real quick, intelligent counterspell says, I think we will see the destruction of the Democrat part. And this script is basically from the book Externalization of the Hierarchy by Alice Bailey. So I won't bore you with the details of that, but you know what's fascinating, Clint, is that Alice Bailey study the works of Helena Blovotsky, basically ocultest let's just call him a cultist, and they came to this idea that in twenty twenty five we would be entering a very specific age, something that they called the Golden Age, and that would happen in the year twenty twenty five. These are people that are studying the occult, the esoteric, these dark arts, and these are the conclusions that they're coming to Now. Donald Trump is on the world stage and he can't get the word Golden Age out of his mouth. So I mean, like I'm not saying, Clint, that that definitively proves anything, But what that does is it makes me suspend my disbelief and now look at this as is it potential reality, is it potential theater? You know, these things are now all things that I'm entertaining. So I'm not somebody that claims to have the answers one way or another. But when I see that kind of shit, when I see the Ingersol Lockwood book, when I see his uncle cleaning up Nikola Tesla's inventions, all that shit piles up to this really weird anecdotal pile of evidence that I can't ignore. It doesn't mean that I know what's up, but it does mean that I'm highly suspicious.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree that there's a lot of anecdotal evidence that is worth consideration. You know, I've never dismissed it out of hand. All I'm saying is that if you believe every time you see a hero's journey that's too good to be true, that it must not be true. It's like well, that's to discount the fact that there are genuine hero's journey that exists within the human experience, and I believe that, like there are moments where you know, the hero's journey plays out on a national scale. It happened, I think in the American Revolution, and I think that, like my read of things is more in alignment with like that's kind of what we're doing right now. We're kind of in a as of now, mostly peaceful American Revolution two point zero and a desperately needed one. Now that doesn't mean that I'm right, Like these people could be nefarious players, and they could be leading us into something that's totally catastrophic and way worse than what we had prior. I don't know, but I'm going to do everything in my power to try and try and take that momentum that exists right now and just funnel it into something as positive as possible, because I feel like this is the first time we've had an opportunity to actually guide things in a positive direction ever, Like you've never had a time in really human history where just people, random people, you know, Mortgage guy gets to now genuinely have a voice in the entire ecosystem of you know what's happening and my voice is fucking real at this point. It's it's bizarre to me, but it's it exists, and you know, I go, I have tweets that get millions of views, like and I'm talking about like individual tweets that I'll do millions of views. One of them just yesterday, I was talking about leaving the UN and leaving NATO, and it's like, that's nuts. I mean that that will actually like it's a it's a fucking it's just a grain of sand, but it's a grain of sand on this scale of actually like the trajectory of where things go.
Speaker 5: It's fucking weird community to propagandize the people. Do you think they be in the recipient exactly? Exactly where do you where do you think they go if we leave NATO? Like what what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What folds from there?
Speaker 1: I think that they create a European Defensive Pact, uh that that exists without America. I think that it's it's obvious that you know the Article five, which there's a lot some dispute, but basically it requires that all NATO members either send troops or at least send you know, weaponry and aid to anybody that gets invaded by anybody that's not NATO. So I think that that that paradigm has been too perilous. That like, you can't have the largest military on Earth, the US basically being the defender of every country six thousand miles away in Europe, that if they have a boarder dispute with you know, Russia or China or whoever else, that it's like we now have to fucking go to World War three. Like that is It's just that's a paradigm that's too dangerous for humanity to exist, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: So I think that ends.
Speaker 1: I think that the NATO then rebrands, or maybe it just stays the same brand, but it just leaves just America's out of it. If this happens, which I'm not even assured that this will happen by any stretch, like it probably won't, but if it does, I think that that would be good. Like we need to have different blocks. That I think that the Bricks block had only been growing because of the NATO block. If NATO diminishes its power, I think that the impetus to have additional members of Bricks starts to diminish too. It seems as if what Trump is doing is he's trying to strengthen the dollar by taking the threat metric or the threat calculus down for the bricks nations by exiting NATO, by which they will no longer be divesting of the US dollar, which will maintain the US dollar as a reserve currency. That's that's like, that's the analysis that from my Austrian economics understanding, I think that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: I did that make sense? You want to make sure that makes sense.
Speaker 5: It's difficult for me to grasp because I'm retarded, But well that's why. Yeah, no, no, So I'm gonna ask some more questions here because I genuinely don't know and at risk of exposing myself as completely unaware. Would this have any effect if we did pull out of NATO on our relationship with Israel?
Speaker 2: Or is that not related whatsoever? I mean, Israel's not in NATO, so not really.
Speaker 5: Just because I'm looking at the way that this this cultural conversation is going around the Jews, and I'm expecting it to become a.
Speaker 6: Part of this We're in the part of the episode we were deciding, like she'll be talking about were going to Yeah, we're going to segment the shows.
Speaker 5: You know what I decided, top, I decided it's best to rip the band aid off and just talk about the Jews. So what's happening right now is there's a lot of anti jewe sentiment. And I've gotten to the point now where I used to partake in it because it was a lot of fun, but now I'm realizing anti well this is quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Actually, if you're paying attention, Oh okay, there you go.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I can't yeah, interesting shout out to So so I'm expecting for this to come into play at some point, and I think that that's that we when we did our last episode.
Speaker 2: Was that before the Super Bowl? I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I kind of think that it was right after. I thought I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Well either way.
Speaker 5: You know, you had Kanye West pulling his big publicity stunt when it came to dropping all the merch off of his website and just having a white T shirt with a swastika on it. And you know, so much of like anti Israel rhetoric is really reaching critical mass. So much of the jew noticing is reaching critical mass. And I'm sitting back looking at this wondering how this is going to play with with I guess, you know, geopolitics. As as this all moves forward, I kind of have a feeling that we're going to see a big pivot because I don't think that you have this cultural conversation and everything reaching a boiling point and then it just goes away.
Speaker 2: I don't see this just going away. So that's kind of like a while card in this whole story.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, and it always is, and it has been the wild card in our foreign policy, you know, negotiations for as long as I've been alive. So I don't know how that's going to play out. I think that the the gods and negotiations are so interesting for that exact reason is that, like it's obvious that there's a huge percentage of Trump's base that is genuinely America first and does not want to put you know, Israel first. And I think that that that clash is playing out in a way that like he now has a base, and I don't think it's a small one, you know, I think I don't know, I don't think it's half, but I think it's like a good chunk of his base. It's like, look, we are serious about this, like we want like our country is thirty seven trillion dollars in debt. We cannot put anybody before us. Nobody, even if they have, you know, broadly good feelings about Jewish people and about Israel, They're still like, yo, what are we doing? This is fucking suicidal.
Speaker 2: This is crazy.
Speaker 1: So that's the reason that I was I didn't freak out as much as some people in my camp when it came to his owning Gaza thing is because I was like, well, this does seem like a very interesting pivot, like one that is not not in alignment with the Greater Israel project. And you know, net and Yah who's ends but to who Clint, Who's who?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 2: They though?
Speaker 1: So so like, but then net Yahoo pivots and he may be doing it to save face. So I can't really read this properly either. But he's saying I love Trump's idea, Yes, the US ought to own Gaza, and it's like, but but my point is is like this is a lot of face saving maneuvers. So like Trump may actually be doing something that net Yahuo doesn't like. But then you get into fucking five d chess and you just sound like you're sucking Trump's dick.
Speaker 2: And it's like, yeah, true, and.
Speaker 1: And and I don't, So I don't. Basically, I'm just trying to be very honest that I don't know. I don't know if he's just totally in lockstep to the Atolsen's of the world, or if he is trying to be a real boy and cut his puppet strings.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Well, Clint, we're running up on time here. But speaking of sucking dick, I really want to know what you know about Obama's birth certificates.
Speaker 2: You came in hot. You're like, I woke up very sleepy, but I watched an hour of this some kind of meeting I'm meeting. I can't believe this is back on the table. I mean, that's what it feels like.
Speaker 5: Everything is going to come back on the table and we're gonna get some rectification. I think I made that word up, but we're gonna get it when it comes to these topics that have been like, you know, speculated on heavily but put to get to bed for the past decade.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Clint, dude?
Speaker 1: All Right, So Joe Rpio, the sheriff of Arizona or whatever Maricopa County. I think he comes out with his press conference. I don't actually know what it happened, like, I don't know if this is last year or if it just happened yesterday. I tweeted it out, But yeah, all right, so I said, just watch the full hour plus Arizona press conference. Seems pretty evident that Obama's birth certificate was in ded a forgery. I can only assume the why. The obvious answer would be that he wasn't a natural born citizen and therefore ineligible for the presidency. Am I taking crazy pills? Or is this actually happening? Was a foreigner actually the president for eight years honestly asking this is nuts? And then I posted I linked to the actual press conference. But it's seventy minutes of them just painstakingly proving out that Obama's birth certificate was forged.
Speaker 2: Like how are they doing it?
Speaker 5: Are they looking at it on like a photoshop basis, Like there's some inconsistencies in fonts or images on the birth certificate.
Speaker 1: So in twenty eleven, the White House actually, because of all of the controversy, the White House published a PDF of his birth certificate, so they are using that and they are demolishing it. And what they found was that there is another birth certificate from I guess, you know, Hawaii that has a different person's name that was used as the template by which it was manipulated and then became Obama's birth certificate. So I think I'm like, I'm ninety five percent convinced that, like his vers Pirth certificate, was a forgery.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what conspiracy theorists were saying all those years ago. It was a forgery, but that it was specifically like somebody else's birth certificate.
Speaker 6: Why not just conspiracy theorists, but the conspiracy theorist, the guy that's sitting in the White House right now. Yeah, dude, that's the only reason he ran for president. It's like full circle.
Speaker 2: It is nuts.
Speaker 1: Well, but here's the here's the thing that that adds additional credence to this. This theory wasn't popularized. I mean maybe it was popularized by Trump. It didn't originate from Trump. It originated from Hillary fucking Clinton high campaign. That yes, her campaign was responsible for popularizing this initially because they were trying to destroy Barack Obama because she was the heir apparent to the throne.
Speaker 5: Listen to me, black guy, there's not enough babies going around for everybody to drink.
Speaker 2: I gotta get rid of.
Speaker 1: So all I'm saying is it's it's not without merit. Like I'm not saying it's definitive, but it's not without merit because this was this was essentially oppo research, opposition research that was ran by the Clinton campaign. I think it was probably legit, and I think that they they doctored a birth certificate to try and to try and assuage people's concerns about it. But I think that like they doctored it.
Speaker 5: All of this, dude, is like Operation Rude Awakening, Like, hey, guess what the Obama was running the country through the Biden administration, through the Obama administration, not a legitimate president whatsoever. Hey, by the way, all the medical apparatus and the food, it's all been poisonous entire time.
Speaker 2: They're trying to kill you.
Speaker 5: The lockdowns were bad, and there was never really anything to be worried about in the first place, and the inoculations were actually killing you.
Speaker 2: They're just fucking on a tailor, like everything.
Speaker 6: By the way in the last four years were run by a guy in a diaper, but really run by a guy that his birth certificate was fake.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, and then Alex Bearnson comes out yesterday confirming studies that prove that people are getting AIDS from the vaccine, that they're credible that they have what's called T cell exhaustion, which means that essentially it's the exact same outcome of someone that's HIV positive, that they.
Speaker 2: Have vaccine induced AIDS.
Speaker 5: That's what I literally was saying that and getting censored on all these meta companies right Facebook and Instagram were taking down my post when I was saying this, yep, which means another band aid. The American public are going to bleed out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, that's my concern. But I mean, if this is accurate, then that means that the the as he says here, the spike levels continue to increase over time. Like the entire framework of the MR and A vaccine was that you were going to have to create these kind of factories of spike protein, but you're only supposed to do it for a limited amount of time because the spike protein is toxic. If you actually create these spike protein factories and they function in perpetuity and they continue for years. Well then yeah, you now have AIDS. Now, let me just add it was it was Anthony Fauci that many people believe was beyond behind the first AIDS epidemic of the nineteen eighty So that could think about that that Anthony Fauci is now responsible for not one but two American well global AIDS epidemics.
Speaker 2: It's fucking nuts. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, Montana, it seems like this is a couple of days ago, uh scheduled to hold a hearing to ban mRNA vaccines, which is gonna be interesting because, uh, the Donald's Rum administration came in hot with a five hundred billion for AI specifically mRNA AI vaccines to cure cancer or something. So there's there's gonna be They're gonna be at odds. And this is one of Donald Trump's main failures as the president in twenty sixteen to twenty twenty. Was the main Yeah, yes, I mean besides like the you know, the printing of the money, and there's a couple of other things.
Speaker 1: Uh, nothing comes close to the lockdowns in my opinion.
Speaker 6: But yeah, but sorry, I can't. I can't blame him for the lockdowns. These were states acting and he what he could have done was what he should have done, and what he's doing now where he's like he just went into New York and he was like, yeah, you're congestion pricing. That's gonna stop. And they're complaining and their virtue signaling athy would do what they want, but in the end of the day, they're going to come down there and shut it down. But his main failure was the promotion of the vaccines. And he came in promoting another vaccine, and now we have individual states that are going to ban this specific type. And this is the thing that worries me too, Like, uh, we just had a guest on what was her name, Alexandra Alexandra, Yeah, from just and she's, you know, very much in the field of what RFK Junior is doing talking about vaccines, children and health in general. But what I'm worried about is like, I don't give my kids any vaccines anymore. But I'm like, part of my brain is like, what if these are Like what if one of these is okay? Like what if these do help?
Speaker 2: And I think what if he toss the baby out with the bathwater.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's like, there's so much good shit, you know, and there's so much there's so much bad shit, but there could be something there that's helpful, and now I have to throw all of it out. And the mRNA vaccine is one of these things, like it could be. It looks like a good technology.
Speaker 5: But right because he's doing Project Stargate five hundred billion dollars to a combination of m RNA vaccinations and AI, I don't even understand how that works. And I'm I look at that and I pull back real hard because at the very least, it's tone deaf. We just got off the lockdowns. What do you mean, David, It's it's tone deaf.
Speaker 2: But it could work. It looks like a good technology, and I don't fucking want it. Well, I don't want to hear about it, but it could actually work.
Speaker 1: So it's like, yeah, well, I mean, this is my concern too, is that, you know, I think that mRNA tech has the potential. It doesn't exist now, but it has the potential to cure cancers and do all sorts of fucking miraculous shit that like would really benefit humanity. But its initial rollout was so catastrophic and so lethal that no one should trust it. I think billions of people will trust it regardless because they're fucking insane. But I agree with you that, Like, yeah, I'm not this is why I'm not. Really I'm not interested in the band, But I'm also I'm most upset because you mandated it.
Speaker 2: Like that's the problem. And like, if if I have.
Speaker 1: To choose between an outright ban or a mandate, well then I'm going ban all day. You can't fucking force the shit on me. But the obvious, like proper answer would be, well, this shit should have never been mandated, and it should have been tested thoroughly, and it should have been evolving slowly so that you can actually produce a product that is safe and effective. You didn't, your cunts, and now we hate you, and now you all ought to be in prison.
Speaker 6: So that's where we're Yeah, but look at humanity now, because this thing could again, it could it could very well bring about the mark of the beast, which is it's a genuine concern of mine, but it could also like it could help if you if you actually had One of the things that we talk about is a mental illness and they're giving you lithium to balance it. You have an imbalance of chemicals in your brain. It's like, number one, we've never measured the chemicals. Number two, where are we putting the chemicals and how are you balancing them? Well, if you have an AI that's that's put in, put into some sort of mRNA vaccine technology that can go in and diagnose this stuff. And let's say that the imbalance of chemicals is a legitimate thing, and we can balance the chemicals.
Speaker 2: Or whatever is wrong with you.
Speaker 6: We can go and figure this out and it can be tailored to exactly what you need. It's a great it's a great technology. It'll be paired of course with you know, the sigil of Satan and the mark of the beast. That's one thing this is a problem. But for everybody else that just has common sense from the last four years, you're gonna say absolutely not, don't.
Speaker 2: Touch me with that stuff. And it could help. It might be okay, but I will genuinely never know.
Speaker 6: I'll die die of cancer probably because I'm not getting that thing, even though it could possibly help.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, this is why it should have just always been left to consumers free will that like, if you're if you're in a position of like, for instance, if you have stage three four cancer, and you have the chance to try this shit out, well you don't have much to lose, so.
Speaker 5: Go for it. Yeah, but here, here's here's the rest that rewrites a DNA and you can't get into the Kingdom of Heaven.
Speaker 1: Well all right, so I wasn't going to go that part, but I will say there is a real concern about it rewriting DNA, and that like we will never be the people that we were before twenty twenty one. And that's a real distinct possibility. Like that may be true that because you've now manipulated the DNA of like mothers, for instance, that they're now producing children whose DNA has been altered, and therefore, because their DNA is altered, every one of their offspring forevermore will also be altered. And we don't understand the long term consequences, you know, in totality at this point, like we don't know how we altered humanity's path. And I just think that of all the things that any evil dictator or whatever has ever done in human history, it pales in comparison to what these scientists did to us. I mean, it is the It is the most egregious and most evil action I have ever witnessed, and I lived through it, and I feel like no one cares, and that is unbelievable to me.
Speaker 2: Shut your mouth and trust the science. Yeah, yeah, shut your mouth. Obey.
Speaker 6: This is why I say I close out every episode of Nephel Desk when I think we should close out this one here. But I always say, don't forget to obey, submit, and comply. I've been saying it for man since at least twenty twenty. I've been saying it since before COVID. I had like a line of clothes that say obey, submit, comply, and it's still they hold true. Now that's that's top lobster. I thought, obey, thanks, I'll dare you, no, just obey it probably no, Well, Obey is a I know he's a street artist, but obey, submit and comply, like, don't ask questions, listen and do what you're fucking told. And you can live that way, or you can think for yourself and be a dangerous retard. Intro to liberty lockdown, just just scan your barcode you know, along the same lines. Yeah, and that was long before vaccine passports or anything like that was really being thought of. But I was like, yeah, that's the lyric. Wow, we're the best, aren't we great?
Speaker 2: Guys? Aren't we great?
Speaker 6: In the chat, thank you for showing up again to another episode of Dangerous. We hope to do this live, like in person pretty soon soon. So uh, we're gonna be setting up ways for you to give us money to do that. But actually, yeah, this has been.
Speaker 1: I would like to get our audience to uh really try and apply pressure as much as possible to Chris Pavlovsky because I think that if they if they genuinely believe that this my voice sounds great, all of a sudden as soon as they cost like the sound great. If if we can get Chris to believe that this would be a viable show for Rumble, which I think it is. I think it is perfectly fitted or suited to Rumble. If we do it in person every week, I think it would be one of their most successful shows. But we need to get them to sign us so that we can actually have some fucking financial assurances by which we can all move and be near each other to do it in person. So uh yeah, if you guys don't mind, you know, just tweet Chris say sign dangerous Retards.
Speaker 5: Just say it over and over again, just say we love dangerous retards. We love dangerous retards. Also, guys, don't forget all of our socials are up and running. So if you enjoyed this, consider going over to YouTube, Rumble, Odyssey, your audio platforms and subscribing to Dangerous Retards.
Speaker 2: That's r D.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to have them clarify because if they just say I love dangerous Retards, Chris is gonna be like me too.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I just want it to be confused and upset is what I wanted. But please tell Chris pavlatskitus to sign us.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and well we have a new producer too, So thanks guys. All right, we'll see you probably next week or something like that.
Speaker 2: Peace out peace.
Speaker 1: Just a reminder that you can find Dangerous rt rds on YouTube, Rumble, Apple Podcasts, Spotify, everywhere you find your shows. Make sure you guys subscribe to that. And yeah, I'll stop double feeding you if you're already subscribed over there. I appreciate you, and I will see you probably tomorrow two days from now at Liberty Lockdown.
Speaker 2: See you guys, so