Speaker 1: So I definitely appreciate you taking the time and being here on the Private talk couch.
Speaker 2: Thank you your time as well.
Speaker 1: So how are you love? We're like, you know, it's one of those things that I feel like I kind of know you a little bit, but you'd have no idea who I am, which I feel like I love even more when you come to the Private talk couch, because this is what it's all about. It's a private conversation about two people getting to know a little bit each other, a little bit more intimately. And then the further we go down the conversation, the more we get to know the truth about.
Speaker 2: Yes, sounds amazing.
Speaker 1: Sounds amazing. So please let my listeners out there tell us a little bit about yourself and tell us where we can support you. What you're doing, What have you been doing during the pandemic. You know, we've had some crazy times out there, Like what's all those things about?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm Mickey Monday. I'm an artist from Los Angeles, California. I'm a rapper, a singer, a songwriter. I'm on vh ones love and hip hop during the pandemic. The pandemic has been, and the pandemic has been good to me, But for anybody who the pandemic has not been good or for people who've lost people, you know, blessings to the families and the lost ones. But during the pandemic, you know, there wasn't a lot going on and weren't filming. I mean, I own a studio, so I could always do music, but I start doing like luxury real estate in luxury like car rentals and stuff like that. So I damn near had like a concierge business now where I do like short term leases on houses and short term leases with cars and stuff. And during the pandemic, because the clubs weren't open, I was killing it with the houses. So that was fun.
Speaker 1: So is that only in LA? Is that something that's gone kind of like worldwide? Or tell us a little bit more about that, like what does that really mean? Because people hear just luxury they're in either hear houses, Okay, they're a little bit more entertained about it. And then because like you're correct, there wasn't anything to do as far as club wise, especially in LA because we had one of the biggest sticklers about everything COVID related, which you know, not knocking anything but give me a break, you know what I mean. It's one of those things. So tell us a little bit about that, you know, that process and how that really works.
Speaker 2: Well. At first, I have met these two young ladies. I rented a house from mom. Uh. We threw a Fourth of July party with some of my friends and basically they started telling me, hey, you know, I got these properties. If you want to get involved, you know, I know you know a lot of people, uh, you know, we could do some business. So I started I started telling people, hey, I got these houses, started sending people like we had Google drives? Who made Google drives? Or all the pictures, all the houses, the square footage, all the things.
Speaker 1: Hustling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I'm a true hustling yeah for sure. So it's like, yeah, I got you got it? Yeah. But yeah. So basically it's like in I always believe in life. It's like if I don't certain things in life don't need to be sold. If you're running the marathon and I have water, you're gonna see it.
Speaker 1: You got controls that you need to get it done.
Speaker 2: So I was like to provide people with something they would already need anyway. So with the houses, you know, people start wanting the houses that I have, people start coming into town. It's only in la only for right now.
Speaker 1: But you one of the first people to do that. Is that some other things that have been going on or like how does that work?
Speaker 2: It was the first person.
Speaker 1: There's other things that are people their services like that as well.
Speaker 2: It's like an Airbnb, but you don't got to go through Airbnb. That's what makes it so much better.
Speaker 1: One thousand. But what you said is like the whole preface for me is what I caught, like caught my eye was like you said, is like there wasn't clubs going on. People were doing parties and things like that. So it's like that's a big hey, like start, you know, like how can I get this done? And I'm sure they're making money obviously, because we're money making individuals. So it's like people are making through the you know the door, you know, doing you know, selling alcohol. I'm saying as fart as like for you that that service they did service is like did you see that from someone else doing it? Or you just off the top of the head was like, Hey, I see this business, I'm going to do this. I think that this is ABCD let's you know, let's row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I start putting the plan together. I think I've seen something that's smart though.
Speaker 1: You know, I respect that for sure, definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, I mean, you know, it was it was cool, it was fun.
Speaker 1: It was something new that was like the COVID, the COVID hobby, the COVID, the COVID hobby. Yeah, and you know you seem like again me first meeting you, and you's seeing your energy. I'm a big energy person, so I feel like you you maybe took COVID times because you're such a creative. It was like, Okay, this is my time to do the things that I didn't have to do it before. Yeah, because we all had times there's like you're doing you know, appearances, you're doing all kinds of things that take your time that are like great because that's what we do it for to a point, but we also lose sight of our creativeness and like going in the studio and even if you own your own studio, sometimes it's still tough to go in there because you own it, and when we own things, it's sometimes harder to go. When we were spaying, you know, paying the time for the studio.
Speaker 2: Time, definitely. Well, I mean I feel like art has many languages, you know what I mean. So it's like a chef is an artist, a painter is an artist. Obviously somebody who's I mean, you have these beautiful flowers over here, somebody took the time to put that gold wrapping around them. I mean that's art. I mean art. That's why I say artists so many different languages. So I mean it was just another creative thing I could do, like, oh this is cool. I could like sell because it's like my little sister does real estate. How do you doing? Chili shot my little sister and she always says, why don't you get your real estate license? I say, because the people that I'm selling these houses too, Like I'm selling people a moment in time. You're selling people like a life. I'm selling people in experience, like you know, if you're selling people houses, it's.
Speaker 1: It's more of a long term investment.
Speaker 2: It's a long term investment.
Speaker 1: Want short short term things because we want short like it.
Speaker 2: We're like I'm selling people are thrill.
Speaker 1: The same reason of why social media works. Everything is very like it's it's on our fingertips and it's very fast. Everything changes really quickly. We want to see things that feed is going really you know what I mean, like hey, hey, hey, you know. So that's why I think it's fascinating when people like that come into those things. Because even today I was in a photo shoot. We're in a building downtown and they have this this space that looks nothing like any other space. I could probably believe that's in that same building, but they're running it out. So my first thing is a business woman, I'm thinking do they own it? And how could they own it and still release it out to these people? But those things happen is because it's could become a business.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And those things. That's what fascinates me is like how do these things tick and how do we get that to where I'm making the same money where I'm doing the photo shoot and my other photo shoot over here is making money to.
Speaker 2: Where the ownership comes into play for sure.
Speaker 1: So what projects do you have that you've been working on right now that you have you know coming hang out? What do you what do you been up to?
Speaker 2: I've been finishing up my project. I got a project coming out. It's called I Can't Make This Ship up, can I cauron you?
Speaker 1: Well, you can't make that shut up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't make this ship up.
Speaker 1: So is that attested to your like life?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Why why why can't we make this shut up?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I just feel like it's man, I've lived a very I'm very thankful in life, you know what I mean. That's one thing about me is I like I wake up every day and I just feel blessed to even be able to have opportunity to do what I what I want to do. That's such a blessing that people take for granted. So I just I'm just done a lot of cool things in my life that I think are cool, and I think people think are cool. And I think if you didn't know me and know the type of person I was, you would probably think I was lying to you when I told you some of this stuff. So it's just like, I can't make this shit up.
Speaker 1: I like that. I feel like I've met definitely, especially being in LA where it's like you really don't believe half the stories you know that you hear because some of them are so outlandish or they don't think that it could happen to them until it happens to them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Well, everything's normal in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: So what is one story that you could think of of why that story is that whole portrait of you is true? Like, what is something that just to one a tidbit of Like what would be a story that someone's like, I can't make this shop that someone was like, you're an absolute liar. No one's believing you. Like tell us, it's a good one. We only want the truth here at private talk.
Speaker 2: Man, that's a good one. I'm trying to think of them.
Speaker 1: You have to have several, I do.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to think of specific one. Oh man, it's been some times to think if I want to talk about ladies or if I want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Let's just talk about let's let's just do a general little go to the ladies a little bit later about those things. So let's it's just drew in general of like context of life. Like say that maybe you're telling a story to a group of guys that you're out with whatever, and they're like, they're basically being like, no, that couldn't happen to you, or someone maybe try to like whatever, and you proved it to them that it really was true, or you lived it a story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just I mean, it's not like I'm not that person that like glorifies things or whatever. But I just once again, it's more like being appreciative.
Speaker 1: Like I don't think it's about glorifying. It's sometimes we storytellers hanging out.
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, I mean I've been literally I've been to India and stuff like that. I met with the Prime Minister, the head of state. I've seen the largest solar power energy field in the world. When I was working with Acon shout out to Akon, you know, when I was traveling with him, we was doing shows. I was on a Emirates plane. I'm a kid from La on this plane with this there's literally a lounge on the back of the plane. You can go sit with people and buckle up and eat cheese and drink wine.
Speaker 1: So did you have tell that story and someone was like, you're full of shit?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, because they watched it. I was filming the whole shit on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Saying is, but what's something that you have to like really think about and we can we can give you some time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I would really have to probably sit here and really process like a story.
Speaker 1: I mean, I just you the whole thing. If you can't make that ship up, you have to have.
Speaker 2: Some multiple stories. I mean literally, I've been driving down to my car. I've had somebody shoot through the door. Literally the bullet came through the door. I don't know how it hit me. It went out the other side. My best friend reminded me, didn't hit you. No, no, no, you.
Speaker 1: Said it did it didn't hit you?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yes, I mean stuff like that, like you would think somebody like somebody, Yes, has.
Speaker 1: Anybody ever called you out? Though, like even like.
Speaker 2: Like oh no, not really because most of people associate with are literally people I've been friends with for over twenty years. So it's like.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they know it's solid. It is what it is.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know the things with girls. People have watched me be around girls that things with just making things happen in life, finding different hustles, people that have physically watched these things happened. So it would be kind of you know, if you're watching it happen, it's like what you're telling me it didn't happen, and this happening right in front of your eyes, So you're just lying to yourself at that point. But it's more for like other people, it's just a title. Like a lot of people just you know, I'm just a rock star at heart. Like it's just I've had a lot of random adventures and in good times. I don't know, yeah, I just that's that's.
Speaker 1: The truth though. So you said you know you're a rapper, and is that something that you always aspire to be or how did you get into the game into becoming a rapper.
Speaker 2: Well, I wrote poetry when I was a kid, so I used to win like a lot of poetry contests. I always was a good creative writer. I always wanted to be an actor. I acted when I was younger, and then I started writing music for a TV show when I was seventeen, and I got an entertainment lawyer, and the entertainment lawyer started sending me to sessions and I started writing music. The first person I ever worked with was at the Boom Boom Room with Will Smith and then so that was great. That was a he was like fresh prince of bel airfans. So I was like, oh, this is cool. I'm like seventeen years old and uh, this guy Omar shout out with Omar He it was like him. He was Will Smith's business partner. But they started letting me come to the studio all the time and just work on my own stuff. And right because I was just like a battle rapper. I was in the streets battling people and just yeah, I just like to rap. At that point, I didn't really know how to write songs.
Speaker 1: Or like I tried lyrically great.
Speaker 2: I was lyrically great, but I couldn't put songs together at that point or anything that I thought was good at least at that point. So I, you know, went to the studio, I start writing and and that's how I just kind of start writing and writing with people for people, And yeah, I mean at that point it was like no looking back. But when I was younger, I was like the typical kid. I did karate, I did I played basketball, I played football, and I thought I was going to the NBA.
Speaker 1: So you thought you were going to be, you know, that kind of star. None that you're going to be this kind of star. You know, it's all so you say, Will Smith, that's a big name and a big like personality, like someone that's like, you know, people are like iconic. So how is that being in the room with that person and I'm doing work like in that kind of setting and him respecting you as well because you were there to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they just I think they just thought it was cool. I could rap really good. I remember saying they used to have like this little room that had a TV and it was him and Dwayne Martin in there, and they was like, man, Hollywood's like high school. Man, It's like a tight knit circle when you get in. And that's something that like stuck with me. So it was just cool being over there. They had like the chef in the back. They would cook, Like I used to take the bus to go there.
Speaker 1: Did you take anything from him that you would like? Pinpoint would be like something you still stick by to this day.
Speaker 2: Not probably from like working there, but I mean Will Smith is just an inspirational person in general, like all the stuff he say about you know, the ten thousand hours, and he's definitely a person who has like crazy work ethics. So off anything, I mean, you gotta work hard. You know, the person who works harder is going to be the more talented person every day. So if you're talented, then you work hard.
Speaker 1: You should be all right one hundred. Do you have a certain playlist that you since you are in the music industry, that you like gets you in the mood to either wind down and relax a little. Who would you like first flip on? What would you put on?
Speaker 2: I skate to one Man and one Man only?
Speaker 1: Who is one man and one you're looking at him?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Your slop only?
Speaker 2: So you gave the car right now, you're gonna hear the best of Mickey Monday. One hour and ninety nine minutes.
Speaker 1: Of Mickey Monday only. That's all that's playing on you. Even So, any situation, if you're cooking, if you're being romantic with your girl, you trying to like you only you only Mickey Monday. It out Now.
Speaker 2: I like R and B too. Like if you're talking about mood setting and stuff, I definitely like like nineties R and B.
Speaker 1: So if you were gonna set the mood, you're gonna go on a date, You're gonna like cook for a girl, You're gonna like set the ambiance when someone comes in your home. What would what would those top three people be on the top three of your playlist? What would they be?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a good one, and I probably have to have some Joe to see.
Speaker 1: Okay, what you're doing, what you're cooking? Where are you going with this whole move? Where are.
Speaker 2: What I think of? Like?
Speaker 1: So, what dish? Okay, let's start here. We'll set that. We'll set the whole thing for private clod. So we're in your home and your favorite dish to cook, regardless if it's for somebody or not. What would that be?
Speaker 2: My favorite dish is just cook for yourself?
Speaker 1: Yes? What is your best dish? Just in general?
Speaker 2: My family? Well, I won't even go with me and my family make I must say me personally, I make these. They're like a spicy sweet wing.
Speaker 1: Okay, extravagant. So these spicy sweet wings that are extravagances. Monday, we're gonna have these cooking for your lady who's coming on.
Speaker 2: Arrival, for somebody who's coming on arrival. And that's just that's what we said.
Speaker 1: We're setting, we're setting the food. Damn, you just ruined my mood. You just gave me a lady d boner lady would I will definitely I definitely know will all be okay? Okay, let's set the mood again. What is our dish that you're making for your you know, your favorite lady, I'm cooking for cooking for you, said her. Okay, because you.
Speaker 2: Know I wouldn't do this first date. I'm taking somebody to the fucking moon.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yes, so we're a little bit more like you know, Am Beyonce. We're setting the tone because we want to know your playlist, like we really want to, like I'm like sinking this whole, like I'm putting my fishing hook on you and I'm trying to reel you in, but you're you're really struggling. Yeahs, so what are you cooking? Are you cooking?
Speaker 2: You know what? I probably have to go with some fish. Then I think maybe like some salmon, all right, potatoes and maybe something.
Speaker 1: Salmon cooking in the background, we have the aromas of all these things SMR. We're not there yet, but maybe one day and then you know, we have all these things sizzling and what's playing in the background, Like there's top three people you said, R and B and maybe you could switch it now and just hands under you who would be like playing where she's going through the door. You're gonna like answer the door. Now we're really setting the mood. You're gonna answer that door, You're gonna see her in her little sexy dress and then.
Speaker 2: What Okay, at this point we got we can't bring out Jo Tosy yet because it's just too ready to go. I have to be like I just have to be naked at that point.
Speaker 1: We're this is tamin and for you.
Speaker 2: But man, let's see. You know what I think, maybe like some Bruno Mars or something Bruno Mars is friendly. Maybe something Bruno. It's cool, it's like a it's nice. It's a vibe at that point, and I'm just I'm freestyling this right now. But I'm like, I'm even thinking like at times when I've cooked or I'm eating with somebody and there's a lot of music like that like that cool, just nice, relax It's it's not too uh aggressive music.
Speaker 1: Not too rowdy or you like, yet we gotta go.
Speaker 2: Why come on later? Right there, we're gonna time we go out there.
Speaker 1: But uh huh, okay, okay, So what would you you didn't really fully still answer that question, but we'll want to pass. So what would you say is your social media weakness? Do you have one? My social media weakness social media weakness. Is there something that you get stuck on that you like? Are you just like have a fake account looking at people? Are you like one of those things like do you even use social media?
Speaker 2: I definitely use social media. Maybe maybe I'm too open. I'm very open. Maybe I should be more closed off.
Speaker 1: But why do you say that? How did the social media thing get you to primitive to be like, oh, I should be closed off? You know what?
Speaker 2: Though, sometimes when you see it's hard because I'm always fifty fifty on that because I feel like when I always use like the high school explanation, I feel like, all right, if you're my friend and you pus on the basketball team, I go to watch you play, I hope you score fifty. So if you do music well, when you play music, I hope you're good. But sometimes it's not like that, But.
Speaker 1: I feel like, but I feel like it could like I feel like I get you're saying with that, but I also feel like, in the same sense is with me. I was in the adult entertainment business. I never looked at women as a competition. I felt like, there's enough bread for all of us to eat, so I want all of us to win if you're my friend or whatever, I don't really care whatever. So the same thing one thousand and I'm not saying that everybody does in a certain time. As the older I got and things progressed and how I saw people acted towards me, my stance on that's changed a little bit. But again also but it was based off egoness and what I had to realize. Especially recently within the last like six months, I've done a lot of self work or whatever as well, and it's like when you take those things away and you become really vulnerable and take all that shit away, I really still want everyone to win, and my still initiative of what I was saying before it still shouldn't matter because someone made me feel a certain way, and then now I don't. I still want people to win because it doesn't take food out of my mouth because I'm still going to be who I am and who I'm supposed to be, because I'm mean and I'm worthy.
Speaker 2: People in the world though these days.
Speaker 1: True, and that's what kills people off less a lot earlier than it needs to be, unfortunately. But I feel like if people kind of just took down that guard and being kind of a little bit more vulnerable, and me with my podcast is too is in the beginning, and this is season three, I really wouldn't say so much in certain things or speak the way that I speak now, But I've also been through more things and I've also and not that I didn't go through the musings before, but I'm in a different place in my life. So I feel like the way that my thought of my thought process of thinking is a little bit more sincere and empathetic to people and just generally and whether their journey in life than judging anybody, because.
Speaker 2: That probably comes with that comes with yourself growth and through being in one field of life and then maneuver into another and finding your niche and that and then just growing as you grow in life. I always tell people, like you're never as good as you can be, Like every day. I'm not saying like every day you're going to get better and learn shit like this just unrealistic. But we can get better with time with anything we do. So I mean it's I agree.
Speaker 1: And I think it's an awareness, you know. I mean I think that conversations like we have right now is like again in not knowing each other, but being in a similar circles and different things, and we do different jobs per se, but it's the same genre of LA's you know, entertainment business, you know what I mean, where it's like I've never met you before, but I still respect you. What you're telling me and all these things is I value you and you coming here and what you have to put forth to other people and people to learn from you, because you know what I mean, it's I think that it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 2: Thank you. But to get back to your question, because I was like, wait, I know I've said it for reason. So that's the only you know about the social media thing is that maybe sometimes you know, you can give people too much. It's like if you put out an album miss thirty songs, it's like, damn, it was kind on a lot. Maybe fifteen would have been better, but you know, it's like a give or take because then people got to like you to fuck with you anyway.
Speaker 1: So so do you feel like, with that being said, do you feel like you've given too much of yourself? No? No, no, no. Like you're on Love and Hip Hop, you're on a reality show it's supposed to be based on your life. Do you feel like and not that it's not, but it's like, how do you not give too much when you're on a reality show?
Speaker 2: Well, no, I think at that point you have to. I think honesty is best. So you know, hey, what do you know? Stay? What do you have going on? And blah blah blah. All right, cool, I got this going on or your relationships and all those type of things. And then when they put you into situations, it's really just up to you to act how you would act.
Speaker 1: So tell us a little bit more about being un love and hip hop. You know, it's one of those things that's definitely a franchise. It's been all over La Came, you know, the ladder of everything like that. Was it a intimidating to be a part of something that was already something or was it just natural? Because again, it is a part of your life. So it's like you're really at that point, You're not really until you watch it realize what it really does to you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, I mean, I'm I'm a pure entertainer. I like being on camera and realistically I knew like ninety percent of the cast. Anyways, it's people I know where I've worked with, are been the parties with us.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying, so it feels like normal, like you would be doing this, Anya, but now cameras are there exactly.
Speaker 2: So I mean to me, I just act normal. I mean, I've had most of my adult life filmed. They're on camera, looking at the camera and trying to promote myself or do something, you know, to benefit myself and my family.
Speaker 1: So do you feel comfortable in that setting completely? Do you hold back because there is now a camera on you and knowing your more personal life because all of us as entertainers, we also still like to have private life, but now you have a reality type situation or is is there anything that you kind of hold back more you know from?
Speaker 2: No, definitely not. I mean my family got on there. My dad told stories about my life and his life in growing up, and you know, my mom, my sister, my daughter was on there with me, like everybody came on there. So we definitely gave like a good part of our reality and my reality of becoming a man.
Speaker 1: And yeah, do you think the show kind of made you closer to your family because that thing, those things were more in the forefront than they probably would have been prior to.
Speaker 2: No, No, No super family orientated, like my family is.
Speaker 1: Like my mom, my dad saying that you're not, but I also know, like you know, a personal thing being said is like sometimes like I'm super into my family and everything too is but until recently when we talk about heart situations and being because someone's asking you, so another camera's asking you when you're not there and your family or say whatever is maybe doing a confessional of this whatever, do you feel like you saw a different insight that maybe drew you in closer that you wouldn't have had because of that.
Speaker 2: Nah, Like when I say, like, that's another shit, Like I can't make this shit up. Like, man, I've been through some real wild shit with my family, so it's like we're so close nothing like.
Speaker 1: So the cameras wouldn't have mattered anyways, it wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Be like my dad is hilarious, like he's ready to tell the world whatever. He's ready.
Speaker 1: It's his own agent.
Speaker 2: So she just hilarious. Listen, he kept speaking in third person, right, he kept saying because he kept he just wants to tell everybody how great I am. And I love your dad for that. But Nick Monday, it's the best. Blah blah blah. They said, mister Jacobe, he's right here. Uh you got to talk like he's right here. He said, oh, okay, I'm sorry, sorry, n keep Monday. Like he just kept speaking like I wasn't there. It's like he just wanted he fucked what you guys. I just want to tell you guys how great he is.
Speaker 1: Fan.
Speaker 2: Yeahs my family and I've been through a lot with my dad, and my dad's had a lot of things going in his life and our lives. So it's just like I'm very close with my family, like we've already been. It's just we're just very close. It's like we already we know each other so well that nothing would be surprising at this point like that in a good or bad way realistically.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a crazy interaction with a fan or celebrity.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely has some fan type stuff. Where I was at like restaurants, and people would like that have been d M and me a lot that have literally sent me pictures of like at the restaurant and stuff, and I'd be like, well's.
Speaker 1: Like when you were there, and like they were like, hey, I saw you there, kind of thing like Stocker vibes, whether they wouldn't say anything to you no, So how did you like deal with that type of thing? Did you engage or did you just like no, nothing? So that was the crazy thing, but it was it was nothing in person. It was always like the ladder.
Speaker 2: Of Yeah, but that was kind of weird. And I'm already like a who a paranoid person in a sense, so that was kind of like, I mean, not that I thought this person would harm me or something like that, and like why would they do that?
Speaker 1: But but you just don't know, you know, it comes to one of those things where it's like you almost realize, like you know your status, you like you said, you've known your friends in LA, you know who you are as a person and all these things, and then TV whatever comes in and amplifies things for other people, but not you, because it's still your life, you know what I mean. So since like people then you know, attached to yourself, to a fantasy or a fatuation where it's so it's like it's almost alarming because you're like, hey, you just would have came inside and just said hi. I would have said hey, let's take a picture. But now you it's some weird stuff and now you're making me feel like you're watching me, and now it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the pictures is like the page is private. You can't even see who the person is. I mean that was a minute ago, but I mean it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Has there been any celebrity things where you've been like, maybe you were a fan of somebody and they kind of like turned you the wrong way because just being in politics of la or anything.
Speaker 2: No, No, I can't say somebody probably turned me away. I've had some. I've had some pretty cool just I've met some interested celebrities over the years.
Speaker 1: But what was your best that you were like that you either didn't think it was happening or gonna happen, and it just happened very like randomly, and it was like a cool experience. You could walk away from.
Speaker 2: Man one neck thing that I could think of. Let's see. Definitely, I met jay Z and Miami. I went out there to work. Uh what the hell was I working with? This is a minute ago. I don't even remember. But my mom's friendly Wanda. She worked for oh Rest in Peace to Keim Porter who did his wife who passed away. She she worked for her. So they had brought me out there and I was just like doing some music and then you know, I got to like go to the awards. I didn't like really get to hang out with them like that, but she introduced me to jay Z. That for me, that was that was dope. You know, like that was like a low key like a damn near like a fan moment for me because he I just think jay Z is the best. So that was cool. Ship. I met Sugar Knight in a trying to think it's some interesting because I mean I really just said jay Z's head, but just sug Knight. I met him in there. There used to be this uh it was like an after hours in North Hollywood, like this minute ago too, probably like six seven years ago, and we're in this after hours and Sugar Knight just come mobbing in with like a bunch of people that had come up to me like fuck with you man, listen, let's let's get in contact.
Speaker 3: I was just like, yeah, howd of like moments like that'udo to me because death Row was like you know what I mean like big.
Speaker 1: But at that time, were you like not that we aren't all our biggest fans whatever but it's like, how did that make you feel knowing that you, you know, you have music, people are watching you and doing that and then they're big iconic people that you look up to as well. How did that feeling feel for someone to Steven say that even if you didn't even do anything with it, But it's like, how does that make you feel? Like? Oh, they fuck with me?
Speaker 2: I thought that was cool because when I just thought about the success that Death Row had and then like you know, I mean obviously you know all the crazy stuff about ship Night and stuff, but listen, no matter what, like you know, him and Doctor Dre they really like that was everything was going platinum from there. So I just thought that was cool. I mean, I've got a chance to like rap in front of Corrupt before and him go crazy over bar as I was. So that was just cool because these is like people my dad listened to when I was.
Speaker 1: Growing up, because it just gives you validation, you know what I mean? And not that again whatever, they're legendary people to exactly, but it's like it's like legends giving you validations of hey, like we fuck with you, like and I and like it's cool feeling I'm sure, it is so off that topic, But what is like one subscription? There's lots of subscriptions out there nowadays that we can subscribe to anything. What's one that you just could not absolutely not deal without, Like if it got canceled, you'd be upset?
Speaker 2: Man. Right now, I'm gonna have to go with HBO Max. Okay, I just start watching Game of Thrones. People have been telling me about that show hilarious forever, but I literally been binge washing it. Now I'm on like season six, but right now I be upset because I'm like, right, but okay.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this because people like years ago the same thing to me would say the same thing. And I really tried to watch it, but the first two episodes I couldn't and then everyone was like, you need to get through. I forget how many of but I was like understand, and I was like.
Speaker 2: Character built in the beginning, you know, it seems like because.
Speaker 1: It's establishing, but is it establishing each character to know like who they are? Yeah, it's for the future, like literally like one and a half. Really, I was like no.
Speaker 2: I tried to watch it a couple of times at first, but once you get through those episodes.
Speaker 1: Then I should try again.
Speaker 2: I think you should. Yeah, it's a great show.
Speaker 1: I probably shouldn't be high while I'm doing it.
Speaker 2: Though, why not everything?
Speaker 1: But that? Yes, But then I lose interest. I'm like, but why, And then I start to like be like, why are we taking six episodes to understand who all these people are?
Speaker 2: But that's just at first. After that, it's and see, I've.
Speaker 1: Heard this so many times. That's why I probably should try. I will try, probably when I don't know how soon, maybe in twenty in the next year. Yeah, because you know it's not that you know far away, so but yeah, no, I I feel that. And the only reason why I brought that up, which was just hilarious because my photo shaded today, I had this Game of Thrones low that I this whole thing.
Speaker 2: I was like, we here right now, I think we are, so just come out.
Speaker 1: She's right here, miss Texas. If you're nasty, it's all right. But yeah, so I thought the whole thing. I was like, interesting, I'm like, maybe I should give this to try. You should one more time, one more time. What is the best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: My dad told me second best is just what it sounds like second. Yeah, that always stuck with me when I was like competitive. I don't know as far as putting that into music, it's a little different. But when I was younger, I did competitive fighting. Then I started doing sports, so it's.
Speaker 1: All things you were like real live Cobra kai.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I found the Junior Olympics. I won like a gold medal in the Junior Olympics. Yeah it was good. I was really good. Yeah, but that's good for my metal. It made me very disciplined and maybe respectful the people, you know, yes, sir, No, sir, like just respect for people. I don't I don't have to. I'm never like acting too cool, like I just hey, how you doing. I'm very welcoming. Yeah, definitely, I know when to be cocky, but I'm humble, you know what I mean. But yeah, so, I mean it just made me very competitive, and I think I took that even into music and just anything I do in life. I apply to any hustle like I want to outwork people and I just want to be better than I want to be the best at everything I do.
Speaker 1: What was your favorite move or like your go to move and karate? How would you finish that.
Speaker 2: I had one I had well, I had an axe kick that was mean I'd have to show you it. And then I had this yeah, no, you know, I don't want to kick you, but I.
Speaker 1: Will see it from afore Anthony.
Speaker 2: I got control. No, it's like I'll fight you. But and then I had this thing called a cartwheel kick where it was like it was a cartwheel but without hands, so I would just flip like hit people.
Speaker 1: And then you would kick them and have the.
Speaker 2: Car I hope if I miss it's bad.
Speaker 1: Did you ever miss?
Speaker 2: I definitely missed before, like more like your shoulder back, because you.
Speaker 1: Kind of when you're practicing, you definitely have to fall in your face.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I ever fell on my face. You kind of kind of do something retarded to fall in your face because it's like an area. Like think about it if you did a cartwheel, but you just did it with no hands. I mean you're still rolling shoulder first. If anything, you definitely fall on your shoulder hards sometimes. But for you to fall on your face with.
Speaker 1: The homies, Oh, what are the top three rules that you abide by that you have that you abide by in life?
Speaker 2: Oh? It's a good one.
Speaker 1: You're welcome the rules.
Speaker 2: Uh, some people do. I think honesty is key. I think honesty is key in life because you know, when you tell a lie, it's like, when you tell a lie, become a part of your future, and when you tell the truth, it become a part of your past. So it's like now you got to constantly lie to you got to keep up with a lie.
Speaker 1: So talk I like that.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, but so honesty is a good thing. You know, Honesty's key in relationships. Honesty is key in business relationships, relationships.
Speaker 1: Relationships, What do you really live through that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're well, you got to.
Speaker 1: Say that, but sometimes it's hard for us to live about it. I'm not I'm not. I'm talking saying because we say the rules that we live by and we.
Speaker 2: Go through well, I think every listen, it's like this, I try to do better than worse, you know, as much as I can. Nobody's gonna be perfect. You're gonna have temptation, you're gonna fall into it from time to time. It's like, just as long as you're doing good and you you know, obviously doing crazy fucking wild ship. But you know, listen, I mean.
Speaker 1: Wild is good sometimes, but I get what you're saying. But when you're when you're on the whole path of things and being respectful of things, you know exactly, I get.
Speaker 2: That definitely, Yeah, I mean definitely probably being considerate, you know what I mean. I think pride and stuff like that is something that can get you into a lot of trouble. I know, I know I have. I got homies. Man. They used to be like, I will die for my pride, and I used to be like, well, what would you live for? You know, it fucked them up when I told him that. But I live in my family ship success. I mean, all those things wrapp into one because those are the people I want to take care. But yeah, I mean, I just, you know, think that just things like that and figuring out different ways to the fuse situations and to just be a good leader and to lead people in a good way as uh you know, uh, you know, to just be be polite to people and be good to people. And then you know, it's like if you smile at somebody, they might smile back, but if you get angry with somebody, they're probably gonna get angry. So it's like negativity breeding negativity. Hopefully positivity could breed some positivity. But the third one, man, I don't know that's a good one. Uh yeah, I mean loyalty is a good one to throw in there, even though I think it's kind of like cliche. But I mean I don't.
Speaker 1: Think that is cliche. I think that that's I feel like people say that it's cliche. And that's why it's loyalty is so hard to find is because people think that it is cliche. It should be more like a way of life and you know what I mean, and talks about more and not be like, oh you're supposed to be no no, not everybody knows that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well or Noel.
Speaker 1: So that's three. I like those. I like that. So let's see, Hm, what do I want to ask you? How do you feel about the interview so far?
Speaker 2: It's wonderful, were just sitting talking, you know what I mean. I wish I would have brought my weed upstairs.
Speaker 1: I know. For you, I mean, you should have brought it, Miss Texas. You should have done your research, should have done your unprepared What is one luxury that you spoil yourself with?
Speaker 2: Food?
Speaker 1: Food? Okay, so what's your like guilty go to that, like regardless of like how expensive it is or whatever or whatever. Sushi, But is there a spot like it's the biggest luxury we say so luxury means like it's a soft comfort where extensive and luxurious and makes you feel like, you know what, I don't give a fuck how much I spent. I fuck with whatever I just did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean definitely I would say sushi. I love Katana, I love Dojo, I love Roha. Those the last two are like kind of some low key spots with their.
Speaker 1: Extravagant If you come to La Private Talk, all those places, you should like yelp them, make sure you give them because they are really good ones. I love sushi as well, but I feel like there's a there's probably something more luxurious. He treats himself too, that he's not telling us. You want the truth, there's something luxurious than sushi. You've never spent something crazy amount that you like spoil like you're like it's a luxury item if it's a you have hobbies.
Speaker 2: Like cars, like a couple of cars.
Speaker 1: But okay, we all have cars, but like something that's like not just because you had a car, but now you got like a sports ridiculous car just because you were like, hey, this or a watch or a chain or this or those are luxury items.
Speaker 2: Literally you could pay. It's so materialistic, like I had, that's a luxury item. Not to be cocky, but I literally have every single thing that you just named, like cars, watches.
Speaker 1: Okay, so none of that means you got it, but whatever, and that's fine, I don't care whatever, but it's something that why I say those things is because it's a big tag item, like a luxury thing that either if you went to a spa or you went to whatever.
Speaker 2: Got a massage today literally before.
Speaker 1: It can invited private talk. Thank you, thank you. The day is over. Yeah, you know you already expressed to you at the stressful day that.
Speaker 2: I had, I will get you a massage after this. Do you want?
Speaker 1: I was upset? Yeah I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's do it. I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: I'm done. Saw what's open? Right now?
Speaker 2: What is it? You're making me think? It's so late? Is it? Not? Like? Can I say what time it actually is? I think I know it's like six o'clock.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's I look that you can.
Speaker 2: It's six forty two I was close.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's ten, but only because the time change is still fucked with me and it's dark and I get up at six o'clock in the morning now because it's you need a hug, try, I feel like I do need to hug private talk. If y'all don't hug me and like and comment to this.
Speaker 2: You know, hugr thing? Who can I talk to?
Speaker 1: Hug me by subscribing, make sure that you like and make sure you comment below, and tell me what else I need to do to give me luxury fucking treatments myself, because apparently I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I just got one of those three wheel cars. I don't know if you've seen him shots. Yeah, I love it. That's my toy.
Speaker 1: Maybe you do you do that like around these streets? Like like I mean, because it's something. It is a legal car. I guess.
Speaker 2: I don't know why that such a forty question. No I had so you could.
Speaker 1: Do that, sir, calm down, this is not that party. But what I'm telling you is I didn't know how to say this whatever, but it's like, is it a legal street car?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 1: Or can you only do it like on like your off roading type thing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you could, you could drive it on, but no you can't. But so I've been pulled over once knocking would and I argue with the cop that I don't need a helmet, but because I rented out a lot with the you know, I've been renting the cars out. So one of my friends he got pulled over and he said the cop was like, no, like, I'll give you a but there he got pulled over like two blocks away from a place he could buy a helmet. He was like, but I'll make you a deal. He told me. He's like, go buy the helmet and I'll let you have to take it. So my buddy was like, hey, I'm gonna just buy the helmet. I'll leave it in here.
Speaker 1: So I'm assuming both people or if there's two people that both have to have have a thing.
Speaker 2: On, supposedly you should, but it depends. Like I said, it's not an official rule, but you're gonna tell copies wrong.
Speaker 1: I just I mean, I didn't even know it was I legal because I always saw them ever in Miami and like those kind of things.
Speaker 2: About mind wrapped, like I got like a special rap on it. It's a black holographic wrap it No, no, no, it's like a holographic wrap. So either way you look at it, it's like different colors.
Speaker 1: Doe. Have you ever participated in BDSM?
Speaker 2: Is that? Is that like bondage? Like some like somebody like how I do that?
Speaker 1: In there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was like I wanted a way to segue, but there wasn't really like a smooth so I just threw it like red I was.
Speaker 2: I heard ESPN, but.
Speaker 1: No b d S. Yes, bondage you know, like you know, whips, chains, you know that kind of stuff. You've never participated in it. You never went to like, uh, what was that movie called Mister Gray whatever, like the whole thing. You don't have a secret dungeon anywhere. Why are you apologizing to me? Like I need you to have this, I need you to have these. Have you ever had a threesome?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, of course I've got some extravagant three somes.
Speaker 1: Extravagant threesomes. Yes, all right, Well that was the question I was waiting for. Because we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're going to play truth with Texas, which we're gonna get into a little bit more of racier things if you're okay with them. Are you comfortable?
Speaker 2: I'm very comfortable.
Speaker 1: You consent. We're consenting to truth. Truth with Texas. It's better because everything's bigger in Texas and we always have it my way. Are you ready for that?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: All right, Private Talk. We're gonna take a little bit of a break, but we're gonna get to my favorite parts. I can't wait. All right, Private Talk, we are back and we are ready to play my favorite part of the segment, Truth with Texas. So the way we're going to go it is four cards. They are all aces, and each ace is a different suit, which gives us a different type of question. We're gonna go through every single card and get to know you a little bit more. Oh, it's right. Are you ready, yes, ma'am? I like that? All right? First card Ooh, Ace of.
Speaker 2: Excuse me?
Speaker 1: You're alertic to me?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, no, okay, Ace of Clubs.
Speaker 1: Ace of Clubs. That's the kinky question.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just put this down.
Speaker 1: Consider yes you can put that down, but you consider yourself a kinky person?
Speaker 2: Can we just can? Can you give me a little more. I think so, But maybe let's describe kinky.
Speaker 1: But you also sad that you didn't have before we even played the game? Was you didn't even have like a secret room. You didn't do whips or change, you didn't anything like anything like? I mean, what would be kinky to you?
Speaker 2: I don't know, dressing up? I mean, I definitely feel like I definitely yeah, I'm down with role play. Okay, I've definitely uh had had some girls asked me to do some interesting things today.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's see if any of my questions get to that. If we can play, we can we can play and share favorite time of day to have sex? Are you like in the morning, at night, day, anytime a time? Anytime you're ready, anytime I'm ready. Most number of times you've ever had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: I think probably like three four times?
Speaker 1: Maybe three or four times? Was it the same person? Multiple people?
Speaker 2: Yes? Same person. Definitely had sex with multiple people in a day. Though I don't know how I felt about myself that day.
Speaker 1: You don't know how you felt? Did you shower in between?
Speaker 2: I had?
Speaker 1: So you got some people don't?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, I have a friend.
Speaker 1: Upon a time you never know, Yeah, let's see, have you had sex in the last three days? No? Unfortunately you like how you like go through that for like Monday, Tuesday in the hmm, okay, so you said the most summer times I've had sexy one day was three or four with the same person. So what is the most number of times that you've actually masturbated by yourself? Only sessions? Because then from like the time you started master reading to this current day in life, like, is there a master number? Is it six seven, two three.
Speaker 2: In one day?
Speaker 1: Yeah? In one day.
Speaker 2: I don't think you could do a six seven times?
Speaker 1: Day has been? There has been.
Speaker 2: I've heard some guys a girl, damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Girls, it's way easier. But guys, yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 2: Shriveled piece of strength.
Speaker 1: So you fall back and don't exist for at least good thirty.
Speaker 2: This is what I would do.
Speaker 1: Literally, you're sinking into talk.
Speaker 2: It would be it would just be. That would be worthless to the world, the world, Yeah, justless.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a sexual encounter in a crowded place? Of course it was a crowded.
Speaker 2: I've gotten head in the club before, for sure, no one new, I'm sure, well, my friend new she knew, and uh yeah, I think the security guard mindy, but he was probably like this, mother, I can't even make this ship up. I let him do it.
Speaker 1: Part of your album.
Speaker 2: I can't make this ship up.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like it all right. See that was a kinky onesie. We're good.
Speaker 2: We're moving along.
Speaker 1: So now it's the next card. Where are we going? Where we're going to the top diamond diamonds are forever. But what's also a spicy question here at private talk? What's your top five porn stars?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You you didn't even know who I was. You're my top now, okay, but you never saw porn scene, so you can't say that I'm a top five.
Speaker 2: I have an incredible managenation. Okay, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm number one.
Speaker 2: Privately, he's not mean dialogue dialogue.
Speaker 1: Research when he goes home or on the way home.
Speaker 2: Who knows you want me to crash and die?
Speaker 1: Know it keeps you focused, focused. You don't actually do it, You just this is I gotta go home too. You know you're giving you a direction? You know?
Speaker 2: Okay, man going to tell you everything. Jesus damn, I don't even know what my five favorite.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you have like, are you one of those people that you just like, maybe do like a porn her what is it porn hub search or whatever that you like? Just it doesn't matter who the person is, and so it's just like whatever you like. Don't have a name to a face.
Speaker 2: No, I do know. There was just one back of the day. I think her name was Cherokee or something.
Speaker 1: I've had sexual relations with her, but you're my favorite.
Speaker 2: See I know this.
Speaker 1: You see where it connects, honestly, so real talk. So the first time I ever did a scene with her was for a butt woman movie. I'm not sure which one it was, I think, but woman Returns I'm not sure. Anyway, it doesn't matter. But when I did the scene with her, it was the first time that I really and it clicked in my head. It was all like an aha moment that I was like, this is why people like my ass. I was playing with her ass, and I was like enjoying myself, and I was like, I get it this because I had never been with a girl who had a bigger enough or bigger ass than mine. Yeah, to compare two, Nor do I like I play with my own ass, but I don't get to see it from the behind, you know what I mean. So when I was up close and I was like, oh my god, it's like this is like heaven, Like I don't even know where to look, and it was like I was mesmerized. And then there was another encounter after we did the scene and the guy who owned the house he realized who was in his house, which was Churkey, and he was like, oh my god, like he was so speechless. He stopped and went to his car when and got some like whatever he sold. He like gave this girl like all this free stuff. It was like and I was like, I've never seen someone so infatuated that. I was like, you go, girl, like I love you even more even though I played with your as, I know even more the fact that you have these men like shook. They didn't even know what to do with her, but LUCKI me, I got to play with her ass and it was my favorite porns every girl or guy or just with gender specific That's a good question. If I could go back in my porno history, like I there's a lot of great scenes that I could remember, you know, even decade the bush. I did have a bush at one time. You're welcome. But it was party on top, business on the bottom, because you know that's what I called it. It was like it was a reverse mullet, because I you.
Speaker 2: Not a reverse mullet.
Speaker 1: Party on top.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it, Yeah, because I knew the parts that you wanted to touch needed to be a one. Yeah, so it was there for you. But the top it had, you know, hair that you could pull and do whatever you wanted to do with it. My goodness, the fun time. Don't look like you've never had a girl with pussy hair before.
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are you acting like you you never pulled on? Don't like like, don't latch it up like it's like a dog. No one wants to be liked. But yeah, you're welcome. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Okay, you still didn't name the person though, God damn it. Okay, she thought she was going to get away with that. This is my showed yours, but oh my dad, Okay, you know what, it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's okay. You know private Teche likes to know things about me, and then these situations, like I said, it's a genuine conversation and I feel like I cannot tell you now that'd be rude. So the girl would be Charlie Chase. You probably don't even know that name because you don't even know girls. Fuck e'repe you just watch porn. Porn for you guys out there. Charlie Chase. She was the most sensual sexual female that I've ever met, and so true in her own body that I appreciated her so much that when we actually did a scene, because I didn't do at that time a lot of scenes with a lot of females, it was amazing. And she's curious to you, Charlie Chase. I don't know where you are. I don't know where you are in the world, but I hope you're watching Private Talk. If not, you should be. You guys should all tell her harass her because I'm sure my fans have to know where she is because I may not know, but you guys do where you at, Charlie, you should She was great math game on point of ten nine and a half.
Speaker 2: Wow, Yeah, that's extravagant daily right there?
Speaker 1: Facts that big facts.
Speaker 2: You're like, what, let me not ask you no more question?
Speaker 1: It's going to turn me ask you questions when I'm not asking you questions because I do want you to ask me questions?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I want you to ask me questions or two because that's what the fun part is, is like this whole thing. It makes you feel comfortable more when I indulged too, because you think that I'm like, we're this is We're in this together.
Speaker 2: We're in I'm not.
Speaker 1: Craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: Isn't it weird how you have to go to your memory bank like blue blue.
Speaker 1: That just means you funk a lot.
Speaker 2: Plane a lot, but uh em craziest place I've ever.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had sex on an airplane?
Speaker 2: I've gotten some head on the airplane though commercial commercial. Yeah, yeah, people next next to people, literally next to me. I can't make this up. I'm dead, seriously, let me tell you. Listen, I don't remember where I was flying. I might have been flying to No, no, I think that I don't remember that either.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie to but it's in a middle seat. I'll see window.
Speaker 2: Break it down for you. I you know, without the board the plane, right. I see this girl and I kind of see that she's looking at me. I'm like, okay, she you know, I indulge in a conversation with her. I don't remember this is this is a couple of years ago as well.
Speaker 1: This was pre mask Oh yeah, before that. Oh my goodness, let me see if it's ritt.
Speaker 2: Right, let me see your but no, so look the girl literally, so we haven't Louisiana.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I just made it.
Speaker 2: We're going somewhere, but I feel like I was going to Chicago.
Speaker 1: No, lock Chago.
Speaker 2: But she got off somewhere, that's the thing. But so no matter what, All right, so we're talking. Then we get on the plane and we're not sitting by each other. But like I forgot if it was me that didn't have somebody or her, but one of us was basically like, you know, let's sit next to each other because the plane wasn't like.
Speaker 1: I thought you met, like you know, if you had somebody with you at that trip.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wait, we did it. Yeah, So we literally sat next to each other and I was by the window seat and she was in the middle seat, and literally through the plane she just started feeling on me and then all of a sudden, I had a blanket. She went under the blanket.
Speaker 1: Where'd you get the blanket from?
Speaker 2: Oh? It must have been Delta or something. It's one of the ones that give you the blue blanket.
Speaker 1: Those blue blankets, Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: For the blue blank They were complimentary.
Speaker 1: So it was just a handy. No, she went to town with her mouth?
Speaker 2: What dead serious?
Speaker 1: How many mouths strangers have you? Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, that's been It's been.
Speaker 1: Some Okay wait, I'm not okay, let me preface this. There's no judgment here at private talk, but curiosity. Because you're an attractive male, you're an artist, and who travels a lot? Do you get mouth strangers a lot that you would consent stranger essentially consentually wanted to be with you too, because this girl, obviously you'll had a conversation. You needed what it was. So it's like, how often if you're what do you think I said that stranger?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I just.
Speaker 1: I literally just made that up. Now, I never said that ever in my life, But I like, I'm gonna rock with it. He wouldn't rock with it.
Speaker 2: So what I'm saying is strangers. I mean, well, I mean yeah, there's definitely been some times in my lib where you meet somebody.
Speaker 1: Okay, stranger sounds a little harsh, but it is still true if we want to.
Speaker 2: Can Is it like a first date? Now? Are you a stranger? Yes, it's not like you never just be.
Speaker 1: Like but no. But that's the thing is that word may sound a little like evasive to you, but even you not knowing this female, he met her in the area waiting area, and then you had a conversation, that is a stranger. So again I'm not judging off what that is because you both had a connection that you were talking. It was consentual, your adults whatever. Why I say the stranger thing because it's more obviously entertaining to hear the stranger mouth stranger part. But because you're such, like I said, you're single, you're doing you're you know whatever this person you had like that's happened to you before. Oh yeah, that's what I'm saying. How many mouths strangers has it been?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know you've been, but how do you know.
Speaker 1: Like the the thing the distinguishment have been like, oh you may be a crazy mouth stranger or maybe you're just like a plain mouse.
Speaker 2: I've never I don't think I've never hooked up with somebody we're having that like at least sat down or been in some type of area where we're at least conversating.
Speaker 1: You were on an airplane with a girl who was a mouse stranger. You didn't sit anywhere other than the plane.
Speaker 2: Well, that's very true. But the thing is, I'm not judging you.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, don't try to change the narrative now.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, what this is what I'm gonna say. So you said what I call from that is like a crazy person, because there are crazy people, but it's like, all right, I'm on a plane, so like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think she's crazy. I think that she liked you or whatever, and you equally too. I'm just saying as far as like, how many of those in her situations happen. Is it something that's like once in a blue moon, is what I'm saying. Or is it something like, oh maybe like two or three a month?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, those are like.
Speaker 1: And these are pre COVID numbers, because again, pre COVID numbers when nobody's traveling. Until recently people are starting tory know, that's.
Speaker 2: The only time that's ever happened on a plane. Though, Yeah, you just said something about a plane. I was like, oh, but I.
Speaker 1: Have Yeah, but I'm saying, but don't change the whole narrative because you thought I was judging, because there's no judgment here. But a stranger, that's what I'm saying, but a street. But it still was a stranger if you talked for a little bit or if not, you're right. And I've also had girlfriends who like they had a whole relationship back in the day when it was what was the thing? It was, Uh, it was Virgin America. I don't know, I don't know if they never exist anymore, but it was like they you could do the texting on the seat thing from like you could. It was like a digital thing. And she got a boyfriend from someone texting her seat number and talking to her. And then I was like, how did this even happen? And then they became a whole thing. Yeah, it was. It's that airline even around I'm pretty sure Virgin No. I don't even know. I no, no, I don't have a lifeline. They're not, but it was Virgin Atlantic. So it was like literally you could. It was like you know how they used to have the things in the seat that had like the phone thing or whatever that would come out, so like you could either a text pad so you could text on the little remote control thing that was on there, so you could so if you were in seat two A and I was on thirty four B, I could say that and it says it comes from thirty four B. That's what it did. And this guy started talking to her and she started a whole relationship with this.
Speaker 2: That's kind of odd. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: That's kind of odd. But you got fucking head from some girl that was you met two seconds before, and that's not odd.
Speaker 2: Well, no, not as let me explain at least.
Speaker 1: Man explain me. Please.
Speaker 2: I looked at you, you looked at me. It's not like some random text message like I looked at you, you looked at me. We engage in conversations where obviously we're attracting each other.
Speaker 1: We know.
Speaker 2: It's like, I just feel like stuff like that is like almost like, Okay, she.
Speaker 1: Looked like she talked to him prior after that, because she obviously was still on the same plane, and then they started.
Speaker 2: Seeing a lotter introduction.
Speaker 1: But again, you're trying to be like and she was just having a text combo and you were having a head combo, and you're judging there was.
Speaker 2: No judge, definitely not judging.
Speaker 1: So how many had combos? Have you?
Speaker 2: You know? I think we're all guilty of some Hey.
Speaker 1: Some good had to get a lot of strange things. You just never know how it happened, you know what I mean? Okay, what is your fantasy threesome? You said you've been in a lot of threesomes? Do you have a fan see like the roster several? Oh, if you could like dictate, there's no like true to any of it. If you just could be whoever you wanted, is there an.
Speaker 2: Right now?
Speaker 1: I like that manifested, manifested, manifested.
Speaker 2: Man, that's that's all right. I'm gonna probably have to go with man, that's a good boy. Maybe Jennifer Lopez in her prime really Jennifer Lopez.
Speaker 1: Now like no, I'm like, fuck you, what do you mean? Her prime? She's so hot.
Speaker 2: And maybe like oh, like a Halley Barrier or Tyra Banks in her prime was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Tours saying in your prime's still hot though they all are. You would have back her now for sure one thousand. So don't say in your prime that means that you're like I only have fucked her when she was hot.
Speaker 2: No, No, they're still beautiful. But you know what I mean. I mean, like glory days of them are like a pamelan.
Speaker 1: That's why you'll still put it down to her because her glory days will always be because she's gloriful.
Speaker 2: Like, oh beautiful. All those people are named. It's literally still.
Speaker 1: But don't just just dot to the mprime the prime, the prime thing. You'd be like, I'll take those down bitches now then and before.
Speaker 2: Now, then, before and after?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because but how would you like that if someone was like, I'd fuck you in your prime, I.
Speaker 2: Mean my prime?
Speaker 1: Cool, let's go no weather when number when when you first started loving hip hop, I would have fucked you then?
Speaker 2: But now nah, I mean that's their preference.
Speaker 1: No, you can't say that that's horrible. That means they still would have fuck you anyways. They just want to say that, throw that on it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it comes from a spiteful place. But if it doesn't, doesn't.
Speaker 1: Have to be spiteful. But like it's like the ego part, Like, but.
Speaker 2: You know me, I'm such a confident person. There's nothing somebody could tell me about myself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're also too being confident. It's meaning that you're also still empathetic regardless. So you saying when I'm checking you and saying in their prime, you realize what that means.
Speaker 2: I apologize, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know what that means. So I'm saying, it's just seeing me putting it back on you. Be like, how would you be? Like, oh, in your prime? No, but it's still you. But it's still you. Your dick's still you. You're still you. The way you're putting it down is still you. So it's all you as much as these beautiful women and their prime they're beautiful for sure, are right. Next question, I'll still put you in your place.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't put me in my place if I need to be there.
Speaker 1: Well, that's our favorite here private talk. It's a naughty question, which we're a little night naughty okay, and I know you're naughty.
Speaker 2: What have the other questions been?
Speaker 1: Live? Been naughty? Spicy? Little full? Have you ever used a sex toy during intercourse?
Speaker 2: For sure? Which one A vibrator? A kind I don't know.
Speaker 1: Or like or like? I was like one way on the clip, Yeah, I like it, Okay, they just turn off smell luber, spit both craziest sex act you've ever done.
Speaker 2: Who wait, man, I don't know. I mean, I'm I'm into what most well. I mean, there's just some things I wouldn't do. But I mean I'm not like a kill the moment type person. If it's something I'm like, oh, let's do that, girl, put me over here, choke me, you know what I mean? Obviously?
Speaker 1: Is there just something that's been like either you've maybe tried it that you're like completely like no, I'm never gonna do it again, or you're just like not into it.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm not gonna lie. Somebody asked me to spit in their mouth once time. I don't know how I felt about that. I didn't like that.
Speaker 1: I can't explain why. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It was like I can't gather no spit. You just smoked though. But yeah, I don't know that just that was that was that was, And I've considered myself a nasty person, but I felt.
Speaker 1: Like that was a little much a nasty girl.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, man, I knew it threw me off. Because it threw me off.
Speaker 1: I was like, you know, I will say this, I get what you're saying, but I think it's like also like when people try to sometimes experiment things and not saying that it's like anything, but it's like when if you may have been in a relationship and the same person asked you, you may not have had a big of a problem because you didn't care what her spit came from. Because people who asked me the only reason why I'm putting this on you, And maybe I'm projecting, but like in previous things whatever, And the only time I've ever done it was like in and people had asked im porn things, but I wasn't really into that. But when I was in a relationship and I at once I was more into because it was that person's spit and I love that person, so I was like, ah, do whatever you want to me. I don't care in the moment. But now if someone just randomly that I was just fucking somebody and someone spin in my mouth, I'm like, I'll fuck you up, like we're gonna fight, like because it's a whole other things disrespectful that exactly, you know, So like I feel like it's it's it's who you indulge in those activities sometimes with as well as you're the length of what you're willing to like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I get I get where you're coming from.
Speaker 1: Sloppy or clean orl sucks. Since you don't like spit in your mouth, do you want you still want her to spit on you? You still you want her to be clean about it? No? Okay, let's see the craziest booty call story. Do you have one?
Speaker 2: Man? I don't know about a crazy one.
Speaker 1: Have you been a booty call?
Speaker 2: Oh? For sure? In the morning, three seventeen and four, just late calls, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: So you accept them at all hours, I mean in my time of when.
Speaker 2: You know you up and I've had some.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're you're a rapper, you're in the studio sometimes, so your sleep schedule sometimes maybe.
Speaker 2: Anyway, it's not like somebody waking me up out of my sleep. And even if they did, realistically, like I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: Going I respect it. What crazy story you got one?
Speaker 2: I don't know, not really. I just like I'm thinking that my friend called me one time because he went to go mess with a girl and the girl wind up going crazy and he was when I went to go pick up, Yes, and he hid him behind a car.
Speaker 1: And he like what she do to him.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't even remember. I think he said she like grabbed literally like a knife out the kitchen because what did.
Speaker 1: He do to her?
Speaker 2: No, I guess I guess.
Speaker 1: He'd like how I go to the girls? Like what did he do to her?
Speaker 2: I guess she had a dude, and like she basically was kicking him out, and he was like not going nowhere, and she literally like grabs some shit, like listen, he's coming here now, my.
Speaker 1: Husband's coming home. I cannot have you here.
Speaker 2: It was the husband, but I was like.
Speaker 1: He was like, ye, the man who pays my bills something.
Speaker 2: But to the point where she was like, no, eat, So must you leave because you know, somebody's like, man, I got somebody what.
Speaker 1: I've never had that happened.
Speaker 2: Oh it was a crazy story. I mean it was like I said, I mean, it was something that I kind of thought of, I could even picture.
Speaker 1: Right now, come on, let's go. I'm a third card behind them, all right. So the last card is Ace of Hearts, which is a romantic question. Would you consider yourself a romantic for sure? What's the most romantic thing you've ever done for a partner in the past?
Speaker 2: Oh, I've had let's see, I mean, for one of for a relationship, I had like the house decorated, all her friends came in town. We had a party. I had like a taco man. I had like all these life rafts and toys in the pool with like literally they looked like doom buggies and like ceedus in the pool. Her family was there. We had like we just had a lot of customized ship What's another one. I mean, I uh had a special meal cooked that was like a Curinamese dish and because that was like her favorite food and they don't like have it out here, so I found like this uh this chef to come and like cook it and it was for breakfast. And I had to like call her family, who's like literally not even in the country and be like, yeah, I know nothing about this food, Like what should I even had to make? So that was cool. We had like flowers and it was like a breakfast like we had like literally like a South American breakfast, like when she woke up.
Speaker 1: So uh yeah, very detailed. You're like like those like like special kind of moment.
Speaker 2: Of life is important to details. It's nice to make somebody feel nice. I'm a people person.
Speaker 1: Like, what would you say is your love language?
Speaker 2: Ah? Man, probably, I mean I think words and touch. I think that's you know, I like somebody that you know, you like somebody tell you, hey, I love you, I appreciate youh blah blah blah, you know. And then if you love somebody, you know you want affection from that person. I think people, you know, everybody wants to you know, feel like, all right, I see how this person moves, I see how this person looks at me. I could tell they love me, and then they're affecting it to me, which is another sign that you know they're love me and they attracted to me, you know, which I think is important for just your confidence in being a man or a woman in a relationship. You know.
Speaker 1: So you say you only listen to your music. What is one of your favorite songs to like get you in this sex mood?
Speaker 2: I don't really feel like like I make sex music though like that.
Speaker 1: But if you were like to like get your lady, like, if you're even doing nice dinner, do something romantic for her, put a bubble bath, and like it gets you into those romantic moods, what would you say for private talk listeners to know what they can do for their partners. What would it be, oh Man?
Speaker 2: As far as music, man, I mean, you can never go wrong with the slow jams. You can never go wrong, you know with like the nineties R and B.
Speaker 1: But do you have something on your you know, there's so many.
Speaker 2: My friend Smurf, shout out. My friend Smurf. He used to make us a see DS like right when we was kids, and then we used to have the it was called the slow Jam tape and it had everything T shirt and Paddies on it, Jodsy on it. Old my god. Just everything from that era like that was like literally like the La Well I mean everywhere problem. I mean, well, I never went to another house party as a kid because I'm from LA but it was like the La if you went to a house party and dancing in the a when it's time, you know, go find a girl and you're on the wall type stuff like that soundtrack. But I think even as a grown man, like people from that era, I mean, that's what I'm gonna play. I mean it's kind of like, damn there, what you was playing when we walked in. I feel like that's like move.
Speaker 1: Which Heaven Campbell for. You can't talk Private talk about something that we always play here at private talk because it's you know, Fred Frenchie. He's not here with us because he's in Australia, but he's here with us before every episode because of that. So yes, we like to set the vibes here. We like the hold tones, but all of that is and yeah, I feel like I like all of that