Speaker 1: Red lips.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got Stephen.
Speaker 3: No practice, no practice because you're because you're playing Chili right exactly.
Speaker 2: You know you gotta let them think they're gonna win, you know they Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, just in case if you have an absolute failure here on the phones.
Speaker 2: Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Scott?
Speaker 5: How are you good? How are you doing well? I don't know if we're gonna need you or not. I don't know if we're gonna need you worthless? Well, I'm saying.
Speaker 3: If if Stephen doesn't pull off the wind, I'll go to you for the tickets. Shine Down Bush, August twenty seven, Toyota Center.
Speaker 2: Okay, Chilli's never lost.
Speaker 3: In that.
Speaker 1: He never lost paying your outfit for Shining down?
Speaker 2: You're going, Chilie. Have you never lost wearing that hat?
Speaker 1: Never? Okay ever, never won?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Stephen, who's going first?
Speaker 1: I'm going first?
Speaker 2: Did you hear last week the guy.
Speaker 1: A little bit? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Exact? She went first?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, if you can help him out with his headphones.
Speaker 1: But she the last week's contestant had the eye of the tiger. I don't see it in him, you know. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 2: I don't know. He's got that.
Speaker 3: He's kind of got that killer Landry look about him, though. You know, he's been with the company for such a long time. He's got that. He's got that billionaire you know that. Yeah, he's got that thing that you pick up from, you know, being around and around all that wealth, being around Tillman.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But he's a charitable guy, so that's why he's giving him a job.
Speaker 2: The only charity is going to be you.
Speaker 1: I'm part of the Make a Wish Foundation, so I'm giving him.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is his make a wish to wanted to meet you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to win today, so I might let him win.
Speaker 2: Okay, everyone, this is uh Stephen Harbert.
Speaker 3: He was chosen selected by Chili to come down here and play the game. Great words suggested by you guys and all submitted. Thank you very much. Kyle sent this word in. You're keeping score. Twenty seconds on the clock. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: Let's see if this guy needed practice or not.
Speaker 1: Huh he problems up, numbs up?
Speaker 2: Here we go. Thank you, Kyle. Red Pancakes, Red Pancake as fast. Yeah, I mean he's on, he's on.
Speaker 1: He's in his own fast Yeah.
Speaker 2: Red Pancakes.
Speaker 1: Got it, let's go good. That's an easy word.
Speaker 2: Who did you choose?
Speaker 1: You got? You got two more? They'll take the hood phone.
Speaker 3: Okay, he thought he won already, Red Pancakes.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: Oh we got the goat playing.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 7: I want to call the game now, Chili, it's okay, he said, you want to submit, just call it.
Speaker 1: Come on, all right.
Speaker 2: Next word sent in by Mundo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's not getting this one.
Speaker 2: All right, Here we go. Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Mundo's a homie.
Speaker 7: Baby vomit, baby fopping, baby, vomit, baby flopping baby, vomit, baby fabit, baby vomit, baby, babit, vomit, vomit.
Speaker 2: Baby vomit baby, farmer, baby vomit. He's not gonna be happy. Vomit, vomit. I mean, what's going through his brain? Like he's so close on the word. He's just he's not budgeting.
Speaker 1: He thought he won just because he got one.
Speaker 2: He vomits.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, maybe he should have practiced, he should have should have all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Last word.
Speaker 3: Eddie sent this one in twenty seconds on the clock. This was discussed on the show. Thumbs up, combs up.
Speaker 1: He's about to lose.
Speaker 2: Double dragon. Double dragon.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Double dragon. Did we learn what that was this week or last week?
Speaker 1: Both ends?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This week?
Speaker 2: But you got a poop and vomit at the same time. The double dragon. All right, dude, no practice, Yeah, no practice, Jilly. I just have to get through this one.
Speaker 1: Oh that's some big deal.
Speaker 2: You saw his face. All I gotta do is get three. Got to do is get three.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm on light work, I'm ready. There's rope, get this ladder on the road.
Speaker 2: Scott, you're Scott. You can't still be there? Are you still? Why? But why? I got? I got?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, all right, Scott, hang in there. Chili's gonna I got I got your Scott. Chili is going to show us why he is to.
Speaker 2: Be feared playing this game.
Speaker 3: Dallas Daniel sent this word in twenty seconds on the clock.
Speaker 2: Thumbs up, thumbs out. Here we go.
Speaker 4: Finger gun der dunk, finger gun, fear talk, finger gun, finger culking, finger gun.
Speaker 2: Experience at what was he at on time? Six seconds left? Okay? Finger gun yeah?
Speaker 3: Crazy criminal blog page This week, somebody robbed the store with finger somebody robbed the store.
Speaker 2: With a finger gun. What a finger gun?
Speaker 1: Bold news too?
Speaker 2: Whether I sid a jacket too or yeah, I don't know, yeah, just under the jacket maybe.
Speaker 3: Okay, local today, Oh we're playing ketch scared. Not only do we have a local Instagram feature today, local crazy criminal blog page today, just playing playing ketchup on these crazy stories here.
Speaker 2: Okay, twenty seconds on the clone.
Speaker 1: On your intermedial gluteous cliff? Hurry up?
Speaker 2: Does he know where on the radio?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: All right, Todd sent this one in comes up? Come on, all right, here we go.
Speaker 8: Secret slider, secret slash, secret slider, cigarette lighter, secret slider.
Speaker 1: Secret slasher, cigarette slasher.
Speaker 8: Secret cigarette slasher, secret slider, secret slasher, secret cigarette slasher, slider, secret slider.
Speaker 2: Second slasher.
Speaker 1: Damn, we're going overtime?
Speaker 2: Are you going over time? He gets this one?
Speaker 8: Secret slider, Oh slider, secret slider.
Speaker 2: Secret slider.
Speaker 1: Todd? Who the hell's Todd?
Speaker 2: I never heard that name in my life. All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: I'm a a.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm an oh boy, oh boy. Oh, he's got the face of a hand TV coming up, got the face of a guy. That's just what's gonna happen with this game? Here.
Speaker 3: There's no way. Scott's still there though, Scott, you're going you're going.
Speaker 2: Right, Nope, I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Okay, ye, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: He wants those tickets. He thinks Chili's gonna pull this off. He's still put Okay, Chili could tie it up with the Sherry sent this for it in.
Speaker 1: Now I got a ham titty stuck in my head. I'll let you know how the show is. Goot all right?
Speaker 2: When doesn't? Oh, oh, okay, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: Thumb hold on, hold on, okay, let's go.
Speaker 2: Now, he's got ham titty on the brain. Thumbs up, let's got Sherry sent this in. I'm not laughing.
Speaker 1: Stop you're trying to make me laugh.
Speaker 2: I'm not laugh trying to intimidate him.
Speaker 1: Don't let's go.
Speaker 6: Pecker checker, pecker, checker, pecker, checker, beer checker, pecker, checker, batter checker, hold.
Speaker 2: On, wait, don't stop the time?
Speaker 1: All right because the song had ended? So okay, hold on, I go.
Speaker 6: Pecker checker, bladder checker or batter checker, pecker checker, batter checker, pecker, checker, backer checker, pecker.
Speaker 1: H Oh, what let's go?
Speaker 2: You said both words you said both words, you never put them together. Okay, you said so I saw.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a win. I've said both words.
Speaker 2: Not together. What Hecker checker, pecker checker. You said the words, but you never put the two together in the same Ah.
Speaker 3: My bye, Scott ah boy, thank you guy. All right, Steven Harvard with no practice their way to go, dude, way to go? Uh shine down Bush Morgan Wade, August twenty seventh, Toyota Center. I mean you're the boss, right, you can get off that day before heah.
Speaker 1: I think I can make it.
Speaker 2: You can make that work. Yes, I mean you know, okay what you mean that?
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm not a pet chicker, so I wouldn't know, you know. But now that hat is tainted, I'll just buy.
Speaker 1: A new one, undefeated when the new one comes in.
Speaker 2: All right, Well listen, dude, awesome job today.
Speaker 3: Great seeing you. Thank you so much for coming down. And that means we need to do this all over again. We need to get somebody signing up. You keep that up all the time.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm gonna call in that fix the gram for next week.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you're just gonna make a call.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yay, you ask for it. I got the clears, but that's all.
Speaker 2: I want to do, all right.
Speaker 3: Well, awesome job, Steven, congratulations again. Enjoy that show. I still got BlackBerry Smoke tickets for you. I got live Collective Soul tickets coming up for you all in the nine o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: Don't go anyway,