Speaker 1: Probably heard that one.
Speaker 2: I heard with epic with I show you're gonna ruling it get except with similar sweet pursuing it puddled out shaw shank through the sewer, Kid, Now what chilling at the eagle? Yeah, we're doing it. Three o'clock on the dock. Got a habit for my house, a goat status. How we're starting to get cratic shows that up multiplied like a rabbit two end zone out break it up beat the habit.
Speaker 3: I wanna hang out with my friends rocking on the radio. Mine on going on, boys.
Speaker 1: Talking on the radio. It's time to to this fal All we go, Kati for the stream up and all up on my radio.
Speaker 3: Ah, yes, all up on your radio.
Speaker 4: Hello and welcome to the world famous Ben and Skin Show on a Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening.
Speaker 4: I'm Ben Rogers, joined by Jeff skin Wade, Hello, Kevin KT Turner Hello, Hi, Hi, Hi, and Christina k Red little Baby corn Bread Ray, Hi, Hi, Ben, welcome back, Thank you.
Speaker 3: It's good to be back.
Speaker 4: And uh, you know yesterday, so just to recap, I know you guys had fun with that audio that I sent in. That was incredible, right my voice, it's dope, man, I miss that guy.
Speaker 1: Don't eat that. You should not eat that.
Speaker 3: You can slow that down too. I think it'd be really good. I can't, so on Friday, we can.
Speaker 4: Friday I came into work and I was like, damn, my allergies are acting crazy today. In hindsight, you did sound different, but I didn't think it was that big a deal. And then uh, Friday night, yeah, man, I was not doing great. I did not feel very good. And then Saturday morning I woke up and it was death. I just felt terrible. Sunday woke up, felt even worse, and then Monday woke up, did not feel good again, but was trending in the right direction. So today is the first day. I woke up and I was like, okay, I was coughing so much that my ribs hurt.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had that?
Speaker 4: I coughed on the on like Saturday night or Sunday, I coughed. I was like, oh, like wait, I've coughed that much. And I think I was coughing the most at night when I was sleeping, Like for whatever reason, that's when I was up all night coughing. So this is drainage and stuff.
Speaker 3: I guess get I think I was sick. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know exactly what it was. I never went and got I never had a fever, any mucus, and so that's the thing. And so it started like as allergies. Then it became like sneezing, and then it was like a bad headache the whole time. Just felt you feel the ick, you know, yeah, and and but uh and then my nose was running and stuff and and no real mucus or ning until the trying to get through the woods. Now, if I start coughing and have a cough attack, it could produce something terrible, right, some bloody flam.
Speaker 3: So I want.
Speaker 4: So I want to go back to that audio for yesterday. What were you thinking when I say you there? And by the way, should we reset and play it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: This is the audio I said this how it sounded yesterday.
Speaker 5: Greetings fellow, been in skin shows and listeners on ninety seven to one the goal.
Speaker 3: Hear my dogs.
Speaker 5: This is Ben Rogers reporting live, well not actually live from my house.
Speaker 1: There's a tiny dog howling in the background.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure if you can hear that. I probably heard that one. I am under the weather, so I will not be doing the show today on this Monday. My voice right now sounds like John Coffee in the Big Green Mile, shout out to Michael.
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, this was a problem that was probably it's the green mile in the big Green egg, combine the big Green mine and to bring him up and not do an r I P.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, he died for our sense and you're not even acknowledging that is my accident. Men started singing some Verry White lyrics in honor of Michael Clark.
Speaker 3: Duncan the Big Green Mile, all right?
Speaker 4: He was a guy that did brisket on the weekends until he committed a crime.
Speaker 3: Bit a prison made him brisket for Thomas.
Speaker 1: This might be my new me.
Speaker 5: I'm like that Kennedy health, Dude, don't eat that. You should not eat that.
Speaker 4: Do you know what typical man to do a politics drive by, a hit and run, just dumple this political talk on our show and then not be there to defend his action. There's like some high school or college kid that keeps showed up on my timeline impersonating them, and he's going ahead and.
Speaker 3: Going, why are you eating Cheetos?
Speaker 1: Gonna eat Cheetos.
Speaker 3: You don't know what that cheese was name. Put that down immediately. Have these Brussels sprouts this kind of what he's doing. Did you just fire every doctor yesterday? Yeah, I'm pretty sure we're not going to find a cure to cancer ever.
Speaker 1: Do that's me now?
Speaker 5: So I'm probably going to go shoot and eat a unicorn then leave its corpse in a small forest.
Speaker 1: I can't remember.
Speaker 6: To eat a whale or he ate a bear and killed the West two instances. One is yes, he did kill he ran over a bear, and then he got off the first of all. Hold on, hold on, dude, there's there's a biking involved. There's a big story about bike lanes and stuff. So what he did in Central Park? So he drugged the corpse of the bear and left it there, thought it would be funny. And then he then took the meat out of the bear though, and stored it in a fridge. Then also the whale thing. The whale was beached, and then he on a family vacation with his kids in the back seat when started hacking it up with the chainsaw and then put some of the remains on top of the van.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he tied it to the top of his windows down, so.
Speaker 6: The blood was getting in the car and some of it later interview his daughter did a few years ago, and I think it's like, oh that we excuse this behavior because his father was murdered in a very you know, public way on you know TV.
Speaker 3: I don't think we excuse that behavior.
Speaker 6: I think it is I think it's widely accepted. It feels hard for this guy because of that.
Speaker 3: If we are going to feel sorry for him, it was all made up.
Speaker 4: The fact that he's got a smoking hot wife, the lady from Curb Your Enthusiasm, right.
Speaker 3: Are they still together? No, Yeah, they're still together. She was at tea. There was a funny clip going around because she was at the inauguration and Trump gave her the heisman. Yeah, he went. She went to shake his hand and he just moved on basket. You don't shake women's hands. Cheryl Hines And yeah, are you guys not a fan of her work? I love her, she's great. Was she funny in the show? Yes, Oh that's right.
Speaker 4: You didn't see the show a few episodes. I just always thought she was smoking hot, she's lovely.
Speaker 6: I do, I do think I should get back and watch that thing. There's also a video of her getting scared. They have owned a bunch of em us and stuff and one of them mus started chasing her through the house. Oh right, and she was like mad at him and saying she was going to kill his falcons or something. It's the weirdest guy, Yeah, it really is. It's not that different than the liver king running the health to Barby, he said. He also said, like two weeks ago in a courtroom, I don't know, I wouldn't take medical advice from me.
Speaker 3: And it's like, that's like your whole job now. It's very strange. We're deconstructing government. It's a new time, he was saying in his kitchen. That's right. I don't know what what happened to his voice. Uh, he had something and he was a kid. It is actual health. It's a health.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I thought it happened later in life. Was later, yeah, because for a while, Like you can find clips.
Speaker 3: Of him in the dude. He used to be a huge dim uh you.
Speaker 4: Know, ecological guy. That's how he like kind of built his thing back up in the eighties. Uh, there's clips him in the eighties where he has a more normal sounding voice.
Speaker 1: So don't eat that. You should not eat that.
Speaker 3: So is that the end of it?
Speaker 5: Anyways, just wanted to wish you all the very best, thanks for listening. God speed to my boy said to buy heal?
Speaker 1: Wow? See later.
Speaker 3: Okay, what is that reference? That's not what could do that?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 3: Crazy? What's the last thing you said? Did you say peace to my boys that do buy health? I was like, wait, what is that? I don't understand. It's an organic voice, disorder to say again?
Speaker 1: I speed to my boys wow wow.
Speaker 3: Not shout out to my boys at Dubai Health. It's to my bile health. Yeah okay. And so anyways, I've noticed today we skin and I had an appointment. KT was there. We were and Christina stood us up. She can't go, kid, She didn't go.
Speaker 4: And so I was walking out of our appointment and it was in an area where there's all this construction and most of the businesses there are closed. But I was walking right in front of another business and I didn't even think about it, and I coughed, and so unfortunately I needed to spit.
Speaker 3: I needed to spit like it was at on their business.
Speaker 4: And so I went to spit and it kind of surprised me and it didn't like, didn't all come out, so i'd like double spit.
Speaker 3: It was real awkward and like a just huge gross thing. And at the time that I finished, I realized I was doing it right in front of the window of an office. Okay, staring at you. I just did it full on. It look like a homeless guy spit a loogie right on that office.
Speaker 4: That is a really good out of context drop too. If you start with by the time that I finished, you're gonna let that all right coming up X where you're gonna take some of the wayback machine.
Speaker 3: Well, we're gonna do We're getting a little what skin is tracking instead and uh and we're gonna finally catch up with the business owner that watch you spit all over his business and we'll do that next all right, before we.
Speaker 4: Get to that sorry things, skin is tracking, I'm still still ramping back on here.
Speaker 3: It's good. So I been and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle Man. We got so much fun stuff today, lots of stuff to get to. I want to remind everybody that we love to give away stuff. We get wet stuff all the time.
Speaker 4: Tickets all kinds of things, and we usually use that iHeart app, so you have to have it. It's free, you can stream everything. There's a talkback feature on there where you can leave messages. We're gonna use that right now. We have a four hack of tickets to see Rangers Royals on June the nineteenth. That is June the nineteenth, and so we're gonna give it to the first person that leaves a talkback message with their name, their phone number, their email address and can go ahead and tell us what famous political figure currently were we just talking about that been sounded like yesterday. We just laughed and had all kinds of fun and yucks talking about it. We played audio of him being sick and said he sounded like this particular current political figure. First one that can tell us you're gonna win those tickets. But right now it's time for this O.
Speaker 3: Track. Another edition of things Skin is traffic.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, I got a lot of things to jump to here, and they're mostly kind of money related, but I saw an article today. I've always said people ask me about, you know, living here, what it's like, etc. I've always said, you know, it's one of the best places to live comfortably easily. Now, that's always going to be depending on your situation. But for the longest time, living in North Texas was pretty easy to live here comfortably because of just the way the economy is. Opportunities and inflation hadn't hit us like other parts of the country. Well man, with all the people moving in from different parts of the country, specifically from California and New York, that is actually starting to change. Oh no, and I saw an article today, you're average person now living comfortably. That's there's a variable there, right, pants off, shoes off, that can meet a lot of different things. Are you guys familiar with the fifty thirty twenty rule when it comes to your income.
Speaker 3: No, fifty percent goes to savings. Oh, if you can do that, you're a mom, fifty your mortgage.
Speaker 4: Fifty percent of your income goes to necessities such as housing, food, transportation, and medical expenses. Thirty percent goes to discretionary spending like travel and hobbies. I would also argue eating out, Oh, right, if that's your hobby, if you're into that, that doesn't cost.
Speaker 3: What depending where you go, which restaurant you go to, it don't cost that much. What kind of restaurants are you talking about? You just gonna tacko bell, you know.
Speaker 4: And twenty percent goes to retirement savings or paying off debt. So it's just kind of like a standard they use the fifty to thirty twenty rule.
Speaker 3: It'd be okay, holid and go to in some places. Yeah, just a toss what kind of salad? Twenty percent to what I prefer? Syrup? You said, twenty percent goes to what sir?
Speaker 4: To either retirement or paying off debt. Damn, how are you guys doing in that? Ah?
Speaker 3: Not great. I think I'm doing ninety five and five. I've been looking at doing so interesting, so I'm enjoying the content. Yeah, I'm doing forty fifty and ten. That got you to one hundred?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, Do you guys know what the average median household income in Dallas's dude?
Speaker 1: Fifty nine to.
Speaker 3: Five median household household?
Speaker 4: Okay, so both household, anybody that's bringing an income, all right, Now, whenever you do this, you got a factor in Highland Park, and you have to factor in people living below the poverty line seventy nine to nine. It's a wide spectrum. Ben says, seventy nine to nine. What do you say, Kevin one hundred? What do you say, Christina?
Speaker 3: I don't want to go in between them? That's hot? But no, no, not like that.
Speaker 7: I'll go low.
Speaker 3: I'll just say yeah sixty five.
Speaker 4: The answer is or the answer was no. The answer is in is seventy four thousand, three hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 6: So seventy five Thousand'm just round up to a big hole onner seventy five thousands of household median income.
Speaker 4: In Texas, a person needs about ninety thousand dollars as an individual or two hundred and four thousand dollars as a family of four to quote unquote live comfortably. And that now puts Texas in the middle of the pack. Oh so it's you know, it's not like Hawaii, California, Massachusetts, but at ain't West Virginia, Arkansas, or South Dakota at either. On average, a person needs about fifty eight hundred dollars more than they were averaging last year to meet inflation. So you need to be making fifty eight hundred dollars more than you were making last year to meet the demands of inflation.
Speaker 3: Are the tariffs going to help that. Really, it's not gonna help it at all.
Speaker 4: And I was looking at these numbers going damn, because I've always thought North Texas is a place where you could live rather comfortably.
Speaker 3: It ain't that way anymore.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 3: This makes me know this.
Speaker 4: So you guys need to get back to that fifty third twenty roll. Let's all move in together. Let's get a house together, save moddy. Yeah, let's pick up some waiter shifts. Yeah, seriously, we'll let you have your own room, Christina. The three of us, me, Ben and k T can share a bed. He's gonna need a bigger bet, he said. He's going to pick up some waiters.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you'll beast you all right, let's do this.
Speaker 4: Coming up next in the Hollywood Shuffle the most watched shows of the end of twenty four beginning of twenty five.
Speaker 3: Are you watching these? Are we watching these? We'll tell you next.
Speaker 4: As this is the world famous Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. Oh, we got a great show planned for you. We got some wildlife news coming your way. Coming up here. Momentarily, rumors about where Kad might land. Life Math with Kevin Turner and the Today game. That's all coming up just in the next hour, once we finish up to three o'clock hour here.
Speaker 3: But right now it's time for this juicy rs hot. God, every come stay on top in the cho.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: For those that don't know, your standard television season operates around the time that you know a basketball season operates a fall into spring. So the standard TV season would go from September to end of May of twenty twenty five, that's what you think. No, I think it's kind of known thing.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So I was looking at this outlet. It was like TV monthly, God monthly.
Speaker 6: I have the numbers adults eighteen to forty nine for the twenty four to twenty twenty five season of television. Most viewers of shows it could be cable streamers, any platform, anything, And what is the age range adults eighteen to forty nine.
Speaker 3: Okay, so people that watch TV? Yeah, any whisses on what on the most watched?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, Blue, Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Uh so most watch shows that this is out of the Yellowstone window, right, so the uh yeah, Yellowstone would have been done, would have already.
Speaker 3: I was not joking about Blue, by the way. It was not on their adults eighteen forty nine.
Speaker 4: I know, well, we adults turn that on for our dogs, right, yeah, joker, Danny Bayless watches Blue more than any show by far.
Speaker 3: Blue kills in six plus. Yeah you said, joker. Yep, is that a show? Oh, I'm sorry that Penguin Yeah, hold on Penguin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Penguin was twentieth four point seven million viewers made it, And I'll just give you a hint right behind Love on the Spectrum and just above the great Abbott Elementary.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, I saw an article, so I don't know if it's gonna fall in or maybe it will. I saw an article that Last of Us lost lost half of its viewers.
Speaker 3: Did y'all see that? Oh wow, because of the big character.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because I'm not watching. It started up tonight. It was great, and dude lost half of its viewers apparently.
Speaker 3: By the way. Uh, yeah, you know I was watching that show.
Speaker 9: Guy.
Speaker 3: It's so cool.
Speaker 4: It's such a great concept. But maybe the video game wasn't that. Maybe you don't have to follow the video game exactly, do your own thing. You have a little bit, I mean, because it's gotten kind of lame. Honestly, this is a game of Thrones. Get in trouble though when they tried to do their own thing and everyone killed them for it. They're sticking to the book with Kavanaugh, but they got rid of their franchise starting quarterback.
Speaker 3: Spoiler dude, I was going to catch up on that the summer.
Speaker 9: Hey, dog, Well, for those people who quit after that episode, they missed out on an all gorgeous episode.
Speaker 3: I'm not actually saying I don't think it might be better without him. Hey, everybody backup on this. Yeah, it is last of us on there. No, because the season just happened. Yep, sorry guys. Okay, uh Shrinking Shrinking, he says. Shrinking came in at eighty third. Yes, two point two million followers. Okay, give me the pit. I think that's too new to be Uh.
Speaker 6: Oh, and I got you on here, Christina, you're doing get three million, number fifty one.
Speaker 3: I got it, I got it. The floor. Let's go the floor, not go behind the not. Reacher Reacher Ben jumps into the top ten here. Wow, I knew Reacher was round number eight.
Speaker 6: Prime Video Reacher five point nine million, tied with a show on Paramount. Oh oh right, oh mob Land No, but land is in the title land Man correct. Reacher and Landman both five point nine million. Also tied with Disney Plus's Agatha all alone, which is terrible.
Speaker 3: What about land Shark? No, yep, there's the beer Saturday not Live SNL bit okay for our young audience. What about SNL Uh, you don't what we'll see here? You see? Would it be on? There is SNL Okay, I got it. No, I don't see it. NBC's NFL Game of the Week.
Speaker 6: No, No, they didn't put they didn't put a sports on there for the sake of all this. Survivor Survivor, Okay, now that's pretty that's all. Yeah, three two point four million, sixty we're all watching it?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Still that guy? That Richard whatever guy?
Speaker 6: By the way, Survivor tied with Mattlock and Yellow Jackets on.
Speaker 3: Wow, the American Primeval Okay, he just said Prime. It was a series, it.
Speaker 6: All, Yeah, fifteen fifteenth most watch average hwish five point one million, right there.
Speaker 3: It was just a small little thing. What about your friends and neighbors?
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they have the data on that yet, So you don't have data don't have it yet. Yeah, yeah, I don't have it yet.
Speaker 4: That's a CSI mesquite CSI. No, I have cs I Wiley, We need to do that. What about one of the HBO shows? What do you mean one of the HBO shows? Would you like to know the top ranked HBO show? Yes, you came in at number five total. The buzziest show HBO has, Oh the Sopranos, no currently has? Is you all current shows too? By the way, that would have been last of Us?
Speaker 6: I think, Oh, this week with John Oliver one hundred times more buzz than the last. Really, and I love the Last of Us on HBO.
Speaker 3: Yes, did I watch it?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, you fell asleep at the wheel. It's really good.
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 3: Give us a hint?
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a color in the title. Three words color of money. No, oh, the color blank, purple, the blank color blank? I love the color blank, the black blank, the firm bottom, No, that firm were not colors? The black color No, the white lotus.
Speaker 3: Idiot six.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you the top four next and a few others that shocked me. That's next on ninety seven, won the Eagle.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: Subment and skin Show ninety seven point one the Eagle. Uh man, we got lots of stuff to get to coming up to the top of the hour, the classic tale of a couple of cows getting married. But a second ago KT was regaling us with the most watch shows on television, and I think what we learned is that we're not good at guessing television shows. Now, how many of the top ten have we gotten?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: So hes got one Reacher on Amazon Prime. We also got the White Lotus right? Oh yeah, number five? Yeah, you got that one? Did weird? Did he tell us? Didn't you give up and just tell us? Lay up? How many? How many viewers does it have?
Speaker 6: H This would have been six point five million. The way they do this now is they take a thirty five day viewing window. Oh so you get to it within about a month, then you get credit for it. That is incredible fragmentation. Yeah, that a top five show only has six point five million viewers.
Speaker 3: Per the thirty five day window. Yeah, you know that's it.
Speaker 4: Then that also goes to show you like I will watch White Lotus at some point. I'm only three years behind. But the point being, as people watch things on different well time schedules now and all that stuff.
Speaker 6: They've been getting such a big boost from people going back and watching season one and season two as I.
Speaker 3: Bet it helps.
Speaker 4: I bet if you go back and look, I bet season one average like one point eight.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it just went up over the bigger and bigger and bigger. I know, I know one the second season of Squid Game. Yes, that is number one. Wow, seventeen point four million. It is, by far. I don't hear anybody talking about it anymore. Yeah, it's been a while. Season three is coming soon too.
Speaker 6: It is doubled up number two by the way, like it is far and away the most watched show.
Speaker 4: I mean that's a ton of people. So number two is like what eight million or seven nine weird show? Yeah, nine million, number two.
Speaker 6: Again, this is adult take team to forty nine, and this is going from September of twenty four to May of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Is it you porn? It's not you porn. It's something that aired on Netflix or is on Netflix. You could still see it technically, Well, what's a hit about it? I'll say very dark. I didn't see it, so Dunger avoided it. Uh uh oh oh oh. We've talked about it that way brought up teen suicide or something. Oh, it's called it's one word. It's called like an indulgence impudence. Uh, adolescents adolescent.
Speaker 6: Yes, adolescents. People say it's good wise everyone to be sad? Though, does everyone to be sad? Number three Monsters The Allowing Eric Menindez nine million, that's been on the rain Netflix again at number four, this time a little more light. Watched one episode, decided I didn't need any more of it. But a lot of people loved it. A lot of people loved it.
Speaker 3: A lot of people said it was a famous actress. And then a guy who was famous twenty years ago back as a rabbi. Oh, I saw it. It's uh, it's the one with the gal that's married to Dak Shepherd. Yeah, Kristen Bell. That show is called look at Me. I do a podcast. No God, I love Yeah? Are you talking about with Ted dancing? Three words?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, It's like no one cares Yeah, nobody, nobody loves you again, nobody smells.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants this. Nobody wants this.
Speaker 4: So I think, if I remember correctly, I laid in bed one night my wife watched the entire season and I was dozing off and waking up dozing off, and so I'd wake up like three episodes later and go, kay, wait what just happened?
Speaker 3: She'd be like, no, shut up, but she just cranked through it all in one like it she I think, So I did the same thing.
Speaker 9: I mean, it's the episodes are like thirty minutes anyway, So yeah, good watch, easy watch funny.
Speaker 3: It's what Ben calls the show for hose Hell yeah, number six running point Netflix.
Speaker 4: Kate Hudson, Oh yeah, the Lakers show the waves. Watch to me, so it sounds like chicks are watching TV. Chicks have a lot of time to watch TV.
Speaker 3: Why is that? I like this question? Well, I gotta get up. Mo the Yard?
Speaker 6: Are you we're not gonna make a respectable person you're gonna make your wife?
Speaker 3: Or why you don't think she's strong enough? Mothy Yard. You don't think she's strong enough to do it?
Speaker 5: You can do it.
Speaker 3: It's something you should just do as the name.
Speaker 4: Why don't you let her do it and show that she's strong enough to do it? No, what I want to hear from the ladies out there that Moe the Yard two one four see Christina's standing by to take your call.
Speaker 9: I used to love mowing the law when I was a kid because my dad had one of those like driving riding mower, so that was like the only way I could kind of quote unquote drive a.
Speaker 3: Car zero fun.
Speaker 4: Did she ever like get away from the edge and move out there and drive it to a sonic?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: No, I was a smart kid, not dumb ass. Hey wow, yeah, what is the number sixty nine show? I already deleted the content from my document. I think about that.
Speaker 4: I still have a music bed playing, and he's dead in the content I've moved on to the four How quickly was he done with that?
Speaker 3: I would like to know what Reliant Energy's Reliant air Conditionings go. Damn it?
Speaker 1: Coming up next.
Speaker 4: A strange marriage. We have the details and a new rumor about Kevin Durant before we get there. Thank you to Reliant air Conditioning. Our guy Jeff Stewart owns Reliant air Conditioning, but trying not to call.
Speaker 3: Played golf with him one time. That's a great story. Hey, dude, tell that Jeff Stewart story again about that time you played golf with him. I love the details. What day of the week was it? It was a Saturday. Okay, weather was pretty good. Yeah, okay, follow up pretty straight. I hold out on a whole four.
Speaker 4: I think that's a lie for an. Here's the thing, JEF Reliant air Conditioning seven. He was there when he played golf with him. God, the details just get better and better.
Speaker 3: I can't breathe. Seven seven your ear?
Speaker 4: All right, Ben, I've got this Reliant air Conditioning at eight seven seven, your hero. We love working with them. We love Jeff Stewart, we love that he plays golf with KT.
Speaker 6: Well, all right, it's time for the wildlife news clearly. Uh So there's this place called Utterly Ridiculous Farms and they owned some cows and they decide, okay, we these cows. Let's let's get these cows. Let's have a big let's have a big wedding. These two little Highland cows. They're kind of little cows though, and they're kind of hairy. But those are adorable. Yeah, they're they're kind of cute.
Speaker 3: Yes, So this is there's a specific little Cowbury.
Speaker 4: There's they're on Instagram. They're really Wait is it like a pony to a horse. It's a mini cow to a cow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of hairy mini cows, mini cow. It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 8: So here's the here's the story for County today, A ceremony like no other. Too many Highland cows tied the knot on a local farm. C TV is Alexandra Hollock, now on this tale of holy matrimony.
Speaker 3: This is this is is this Canadian is c TV, So yeah, okay, I think this is the same thing. When I went on the Regina News they were CTV. Yeah, I think it is kind of Wait, these tiny cows. I'm looking at that pictures of them. Are they good eating? I don't know. Bro veal eaten there trying to get married. I want to eat which one you eat first? The male or the female? Hey, dude, I'm just saying, dude, Fahita meats, good burgers, are good ribs, skirt steaksta. There's kids listening. I'm gonna go vegan. Now all right, here we go Holy matrimony, Matra Mooney.
Speaker 7: Here comes the bride, all dressed in white.
Speaker 11: Muriel, the mini Highland cow, on her way to greener pastures to wet her beloved bovine.
Speaker 3: Rhtt Okay, So I want you to know what you're about.
Speaker 6: To hear as Rhett in a little cage and does not appear to happy about to get getting married.
Speaker 10: Destroy you know, came to the farm, and then we needed to get her a friend, and then we needed to get her a future boyfriend. And we went on a search for RHTT to find the most beautiful, handsome boy for her, and we kept having guests saying to Alexi and I really need to have a wedding for these cows.
Speaker 3: Love, my friends, is a lot.
Speaker 7: Like grazing, down to the smallest details.
Speaker 3: Love is patients, Love is kind. It does not trample others grass. This is not something that guys would do. Just look, I love women. We all know it. But here's the thing.
Speaker 6: What guys aren't going to be well straight guys aren't going to be matchmaking cows and having little fake weddings. This is chick stuff.
Speaker 9: The only reason they're doing this, like I mentioned, it's huge on Instagram. They're doing it to post it on Instagram and get a ton of.
Speaker 4: Use and then get people interested in their farm. Yes, why did they use a Why did they use a student reporter?
Speaker 3: It does not cut in anger.
Speaker 7: All leading up to eye mood.
Speaker 10: Rett, do you promise to nuzzle only Muriel, share your handstand protectively beside her.
Speaker 7: Insta couple of big day, drawing a big crowd.
Speaker 9: We've known Rahtt and Muriel for a while, and to just be here and celebrate their love is really beautiful.
Speaker 3: It's an arranged marriage, though there is no love. There's no love. They picked it out.
Speaker 4: And do cows that size do they hop up and on the back hind of two pounds dog if you give.
Speaker 3: Them a bucket to perch ther shelf up on a home depot bucket.
Speaker 4: And be glad you talk because I was falling in a well, yeah you did good. And she pulled the music and there was a cow.
Speaker 3: Bell that I'm hoping to catch.
Speaker 7: The bouquet with guests milking the moment. For many it was their fruit.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't it be a movie? Just too much, It's just way too much. It was too much.
Speaker 11: Although I'm attending an animal wedding, staff here at utterly Ridiculous farm Life say they're hopeful Marill and Rehtt will have a happy honey moon and maybe in nine and a half months everyone will be back for the baby shower.
Speaker 3: You can't rules of puns. You can't repeat a pund that's already been done.
Speaker 6: And they did it three times because the guy said holy matrimony, and then she did the moon, and then she did again.
Speaker 3: I have a question for the super breaking the wall.
Speaker 4: It's utter chaos. I have a question for the student reporter. Do we know for sure that cows have the same birth cycle as humans? She said, we'll be back in nine and a half months, Like, I'm assuming cows don't take that long, right.
Speaker 3: That's a good question.
Speaker 9: I don't know, but I would hope that she actually researched that before she just blurted it out right, this.
Speaker 3: Makes up stuffy five days, so that there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that Actually it's pretty good. Okay, all right, good, good job Kevin having process. Good job Kevin. Well, all right, it's have been in skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle coming up next on Around the Sports.
Speaker 3: He's a legend. Is his health putting him in a bad spot? Will he retire?
Speaker 4: We'll find out next and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. This segment is brought to you by a Twisted Root Burger. Come man, so good, Ben. You know they got those build your own burgers and they've gone in there, they've revamped their many. They spent spent six months working on this, and everything is better. But it was already kick ass. And now they've got the whole build your own burgers. You can go in there and do your own damn thing.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: You just say, I want bacon on min yes, chef. I want mayonnaise on mine, yes, chef. Make sure you butter them buns, yes, chef, and me an onion on that whole, yes, chef. You know what I mean. Just make it what you want. That's the way I like it, ben chef.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: There's locations all over the metroplex, like Bedford, Arlington, Carrollton, Coppell, Deep Bell, and they're all over the damn place.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: It is delicious. See for yourself. It is the twisted and I mean twisted Ruteburger Company. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: Now that is cool around the sports, KT quins ass all the sports.
Speaker 3: Yes you real quick. Rangers news. I just sent you guys a picture on your phone.
Speaker 6: Bill's the fourth Star Telegram and then little newsletter and it says Texas Rangers Pride Night. Texas Rangers are again only MLB team not to participate. Why the other twenty nine MLB teams supposed, The Stars, Wings, the Mavericks all hold special Pride nights for fans.
Speaker 3: But above it.
Speaker 6: Is a picture of Alejandro Osuna, and I'm like, he's gotta be going, why did y'all make me the gay one?
Speaker 3: I just put the owner, a picture of the owners on there, or put a picture of the ballpark or the Rangers logo. Don't put a player who's probably straight on top of that.
Speaker 4: No, aren't they saying that because he's straight, he's on board with them not having pride.
Speaker 3: No, are they gonna have an extra hetero night? They should? It is, don't just have another dog night? And the dog's crap everywhere.
Speaker 4: It is the weird thing that heteros don't have to have that be their whole identity, and for some reason, homosexual people have to just has to be such a big part of their identity that they have to talk about all.
Speaker 3: The damn time.
Speaker 4: It's like that, I'm just some other things besides my sex life, you know, like the theater or whatever else I might be into.
Speaker 3: Well, speaking of.
Speaker 6: Sex life and theater, Bill Simmons, yep, I didn't pull audio I don't like his voice. He said this on his podcast, that quote, I wouldn't be surprised if Kevin Durant to the Spurs is done already and they just haven't announced it, Like they've agreed on the specifics and they'll just announce it the week of the draft. It's next something to just kind of fly over the fly under the radar there.
Speaker 3: Okay. I do want to ask you this again.
Speaker 4: If you're KD and he's thirty six, he's about to be thirty seven when the season seven, at this point, you probably you've got to look around. You got to see which team can actually absorb my massive contract and still be good. And so you've got to find that team that can absorb your huge, massive contract and still go be a contender, because you really just want to try to contend before you're out right. Yeah, So is that the best bet? I think so for him, Like if he were to go there, I think they're instantly contenders.
Speaker 3: I go back to that moment.
Speaker 4: It was Wimby's rookie year, and it was when you know KD and Booker and Homie, I'm blanket on Homi's name of the.
Speaker 3: Guard Bradley bolll got together and there was all those hope for him, and it was early in the season and San Antonio went and beat Phoenix in Phoenix and Phoenix.
Speaker 4: Was down by one possession and KD had the ball and Wimby was just on the strong side of the floor and he just couldn't get a good.
Speaker 3: Shot off and it was just it was amazing to watch.
Speaker 4: I was like, this guy's changing the game that much already, He's going to No one's ever been this big in that mobile.
Speaker 3: It's just bonkers how much ground he can cover.
Speaker 4: And so for a guy like KD, and he doesn't want to do heavy lifting, right, he wants to be like what on is with Luca, Like I can take over a game, but you don't need me every game. And so if you look at what they have, and also they have the assets to where they can do a deal with Phoenix, get Kevin Durant and also keep the number two pick.
Speaker 3: That's what his point was, that it'd be cheaper to get Katie than Johannis. And I agree because there's a seven yeah, there's a seven year age difference. Now, if I think they'd be unbeatable, I think Giannis and Wenby together is just flat out unbeatable. You have to give the number two pick, probably because he's he's a current MVP, which, by the way, can anyone name the name of the number two pick.
Speaker 4: It's just so hard to have the discussions about getting mad about the Mavericks all over again for how little they got for Luca. Yeah, but look at it this way. God, I think it's such a little return. They can even it out when we give them Gafford. What we could give them Gafford and they could even back out and they could just have a lopside of trade back our way. Oh, you're saying, give me perfect Gafford in a perfect world. I'm not sure I understand for Austin Reeves or something like that to where they pay you. Yeah, I mean, I mean sure, bend over, Rob Polinka. Here's what wait, here's the thing is again we're doing alternate universe stuff. But the simple fact of the matter is if the trade wasn't made, they wouldn't have Cooper Flag. Now again, you can say that everyone gets so upset, and it's like, I'm not saying this to give Nico credit or take credit away or whatever. That doesn't matter. That's a totally different conversation. However, you could say unequivocally if they didn't make that trade, they wouldn't have Anthony Davis Max Christie Cooper flag in a first round pick, for sure, And I would think most basketball people would probably make that swap.
Speaker 3: No one's ready to hear that until they see Cooper Flag do good things. I get it. That's ready for that.
Speaker 4: That's not giving anybody put it. That's just the byproduct of all what happened. All these things can exist simultaneously. It's the worst trade in the history of sports. A great to get that little of her return, and then you hear these other rumors, Oh well, Katie's forty three, but they're still gonna get this, this and this for it. You know, We're like, oh my god, it's frustrating, frustrating. Anyways, we've moved on, But we moved on.
Speaker 3: It's all. We've moved on, I think.
Speaker 4: And maybe we'll get to Don later. We tease that, but maybe we'll get to Deon later. But but yeah, I would I think that seems like it makes a lot of sense that Kevin Durant will be a Spur and man, they're going to be good, all right.
Speaker 3: Very nice Rangers. Yep, go Rangers, Go Rangers.
Speaker 4: We are now going to look over at Kevin Turner, who's going to pull the curtain back and share a little bit about his life.
Speaker 6: I had a thought the other day, and this is just kind of kicking in my head, but I don't know if it's anything going to act on because I'd like to get the numbers, and I just wanted to I thought you guys might actually like this.
Speaker 3: Here's my situation with my vehicles. Okay, out drop, So so here's here's the story.
Speaker 6: Though my wife, uh works from home, has a call that she has paid off, so no car payments, but she works from home. I work here and I have leased a car. I always I have leased a car for a long time. I've never owned a car, actually always leasing a car. And I was thinking the other day for the first time, I can't believe we would go for a while night.
Speaker 3: It's first time. I thought, how often do we both need our cars at the same time? Very rarely?
Speaker 6: And if I was just to not have a car payment, I could drive her car to work here because she works from home, and if she had to go somewhere, or had a meeting, or if I had something, I could just uber and would the amount of times that I would need that extra car and Uber? Would that cost less than my monthly car payment? Let me ask you, does this all make sense? It makes all kinds of sense. I want to ask you, how long until your lease is up? I got another two and a half years? Oh yeah, I just got anyone, but I can traded in. They're always looking for get your car back?
Speaker 4: Really yeah, and they'll just let sec Well, no, I got a little you know, Hey, man, you don't have to pay a half years you yeah, okay, But here's the thing. Also, you're basing that on what's happening in your life right now. Sure, but what happens if in a year you both need your cars every day?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, no doubt about it. You know. But that's where it's kind of easy though, because since her car is taken care of.
Speaker 4: But that's the that's the cheak code in life, if you can get to where And again, Kanye is skin he's your guy. He's a leader in so many different ways, amazing. But he said the things we own end up boning us. He's right, and so the things that if you can figure out how to not live in the biggest house, how to not have the biggest car payment, drive cars that are paid off. You don't have to work for the man as much because you're not under as much pressure to pay off all the crap you own. So there is something to that, you know, if you have to paid off cars and just drive an old, crappy car, if you're down with that, like because eventually over time is she's gonna get older and older and older.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, that's what I struggle with.
Speaker 6: Then the bad thing happens in your car and then you end up paying for how much to repair it, and I don't want to go through that. But that's that's a lesser I mean, this is very simple though. Just doing the numbers here. If I didn't have the car payment, let's say it's five.
Speaker 3: Hundred a month, it's a less than I actually, oh oh yeah, it is, ye car payment under five hundred, And you're having this discussion. I told you I'm killing it out here. But do you take that away?
Speaker 6: And let's say I had to uber three times, there's three times we had to be in a different spot. Well, man, that's one hundred dollars max. Like, I'm saving quite a bit of money. Now, maybe there's a month or two that you end up going over that because you did have to be in separate places. But the benefit of her working from home, I think I'm not taking advantage of that if quite frankly, her car's there all day.
Speaker 4: Have you, guys spent or in this scenario, have you spent any time thinking about what your weekends are like.
Speaker 3: A little and sometimes she works on weekends. So because I'm just saying you guys are going to be fused at the hit, No, I know, trust me there in my car or more uber, I like having my car. Yeah, but I'm just thinking the sheer math a number of times I would uber, it can't be that much. I think it's unique in that you don't live that far from work and your wife works from home.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure, in a lot of more urban areas. You know, you're in the burbs. In a lot of more urban areas, It's not uncommon at all for a family to have one car.
Speaker 6: It's not, trust me, is not most people the mom and the dad go to work, right or the you know, the husband and the wife go to work. Yeah, separately. So I'm this is why it's a very different situation for sure. What do you think, Christina?
Speaker 9: It sounds smart to me, and even better, I mean, it's summer right now, so don't do this right now. Are you within like biking distance from the station?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'd love that if I if I buy you a bm bike, will you write it with a helmet?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 3: Not obviously, not until like October, and you have to pop wheelies on every curve. I just liked that the question was asked to me. Yeah, there's not something I would do. I could see Kavanaugh riding his bike to work or something, but that's not something I would do.
Speaker 4: If you are going to do something like that, what you have to do is you have to take your car payment and stick it in a savings account and don't touch it.
Speaker 3: No, dude, I was gonna go burn it.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 4: The point being is that if you do get in a situation where suddenly y'all need two cars, you have a down payment for a car. Yeah, for sure, that's that's like one of the mistakes people mistake. Mistakes people make. They get their car paid off, and then it's like they just do something else. With that income something else, discretionary or whatever. You've got to put it somewhere to where it's like you've already been making that payment. Leave it there, and it puts you in a position where if you do have some seismic thing happen, you can account for it.
Speaker 3: And that was your final minute. I'm Lou Dobbs.
Speaker 4: Fantastic Work Life Math with Kevin Turner. Attention all foodies. If you're looking for something delicious to eat, head out to Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen Plano. There's only one location of Andrews a DFW, and it's so good. It was named best pizzeri at DFW by readers of the Dallas Morning News Presston and Plano Parkway. Five different types of pizza. It is exquisite. Go get you some Andrews American Pizza Kitchen in Plano.
Speaker 3: But right now, it's not for this, the sticky, the giant jiggle, the.
Speaker 6: Pretty excited about this Garland Python coming up in a second. But first, Father's Day's coming up in just five days. He guys looking forward to some Father's Day fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not really. I feel like it's a kind of a fake holiday. It's become an obligation day not even needed. Really, I would trade Father's Day for Mother's Day and just have them even out now out at zero.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Yes, let's do that. Can we negotiate that right now? Christina? I don't think I think moms need that, so let's do too.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but we're saying if we both need it, let's cancel it out and not have a Mother's Day. Ye, have a Father's Day. And here's the thing old dads want for Father's Day is to not be bothered. Yes, And so it's like, Okay, am I going to get that or not? And also in my case, okay, some Mother's Days like two weeks after your birthday and then for Father's Day, like.
Speaker 3: We already make all the money, right, so we already have everything we want. Yeah. So it's like, hey, I've come to ask you for money to spend on you for Father's Day.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Christina, Yeah, I'm making all the money in my household, so I know my dad. All my dad wants for Father's Day is to see us and hang out with us. So I think it depends on the age of your kids for one, but two, I did want to say yes, there needs to be more time between mother's say and father's say, because it.
Speaker 3: Just I am not ready for Father's Day yet. Doesn't your dad just want you guys to join them on a tractor ride?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Basically that's sweet. That's all I want.
Speaker 4: I do like Father's Day, just if it's mandatory that my daughter has to spend time with me because she's fourteen, so she wants to know part of talking to me. Ever, it's like one word answers. Yeah, in that regard, I do like it, but I also don't want to spend time with my other kids. It's fun for a kid to have to fulfill an obligation with you because they put forth the best effort.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those table talks. Some of the best dads in movie history. Found a crappy list on the internet. You know that's probably let's just say, Michael Keaton and mister mom. I mean, my god, what a badass you know that. I'll look it up, mister mau I don't think it's on there. The first one is the guy from Taking Do you remember her name? The character's name, His name was Liam Neeson.
Speaker 3: See, that's that's what everyone remembers that I thought it was swollen Dong, the very boring Brian Mills. Brian, that's right, it was Brian. What a weird that's a bad character name. My name is Brian.
Speaker 6: We talked about this one the other day, con Air. Yeah, dude, come on, Nicholas Cage. His character's name Nick. God, what Don says?
Speaker 3: We're going down? So we're going down this path.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say a father from a movie I've never seen, but i've heard been talk about.
Speaker 3: Matthew McConaughey an Interstellar God so good.
Speaker 6: I'm not seeing it. But that that told you it's not like the best list. What was his character's name, Cameron Poe?
Speaker 3: Damn it? Uh there was a ranger picture named Cameron po Cameron and he had Snake and more on that in a second. Snake is in Garland right now. It might be it. How about Clark Griswold. Incredible that talk he had with Russ, it's my favorite. It's so good. You can't see the line Kenny Russ, you think mama by it?
Speaker 6: How about it's a little bit of trespassing and catfishing. But how about Robin Williams and missus doubtfire. I prefer Robin Williams in one hour photo.
Speaker 3: Is he a good that one? He's a psycho.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm not sure Darth Vader should have made this list. There's no at the end the spoiler alert if you haven't seen it. At the at the end, he ends up being a good dad. Yeah, because Luke.
Speaker 4: It's the exact opposite of what happens with his grandson, because his grandson ends up killing Han Solo. But at the end he can't watch the Emperor f lukeup anymore, and so he gets involved and basically takes a bullet for him, an electric force bullet.
Speaker 6: Another one for Ben Here nineteen ninety eight's Armageddon, Bruce Willis does the ultimate dad thin takes the.
Speaker 3: Sacrifice so his daughter can have her husband, the Emperor, hooking up with his daughter.
Speaker 6: No, the Emperor has just been affleck yep. But the problem with Bruce Wilson that movie is that his name is Harry Stamper.
Speaker 1: As a bad name.
Speaker 4: I think incredible, dude, that's good and it's it is weird that the astronauts NASA they can get up to this flying media or no problem, but they just don't know how to do basic you know, just oil drilling.
Speaker 3: Just what do they called the necks? What are they called? Yeah, they can't roughneck, but they can get to the flying asteroid in space. The train they did show the training montage and then learning they.
Speaker 1: Had to do.
Speaker 4: Sorry to make this sad, but one of the worst movie dads is Kip and Napoleon's dad.
Speaker 3: I mean, where's he? You don't ever see him? Yeah, I know. That's why they're living with their lesbian aunt Jack Burns meet the parents. I mean, he's protecting his daughter. I don't know, man, it's weird that he's on this list. This list sucks. Plus he told you crazy and taxi driver. I'll say Denzel and John Q very good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now, also a hostage situation. But what would you do for your kid?
Speaker 4: Denzel is very big into doing the action movies now as he's eighty. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think Denzel's a good dad. And he got game.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, that's enough of that happened. Father's Day. Everybody Father's Day, Dad's Yes and no, it's time for Basis week Day up Day, featuring veteran news anchor kt fon tweets. Here are the important stories. He's currently tracking from around the world. All right, we've got a big story over in Garland, guys. Hell yeah, this happened over at the intersection of Apache Drive and Broadway Boulevard. Garland official set a resident near there cold animal control because he noticed a large snake circling the front yard. This thing's big. Just a weird detail. Yeah, I know that it was circling their front yard. I tell you it was, dude, it was staking the joint.
Speaker 6: They've got to stop whitting AI write these articles because the details are never They're never on par with what I would expect as a consumer.
Speaker 4: First of all, a giant python is just going to be laying in your front yard or passing by. I don't think it stops in one specific front yard and then goes in circles.
Speaker 3: It goes and circles around the front yard. Is it's eyeing it for its attack.
Speaker 6: At one point, the fifteen foot reticulated python reportedly trapped a man on top of his truck.
Speaker 4: Hold on, what does is reticulated mean? It's I think it means ribbed for her pleasure? Okay, all right, so it basically flexed in a way to let her know it could do work. And then the guy got scared and jumped on top of his truck like a pee because hold.
Speaker 3: On particulated is the pattern. Yeah, of course, Yeah, that's what I meant you were gonna say, so the network.
Speaker 4: The trapping a man on his truck. First of all, they're slow. They're very slow. Like you see people on YouTube or social media go in to a reticulated python's nest. The mother just had all these babies reticulated. Now, and the reticulated babies are in their reticulated eggs. Okay, and the guy will go in there and snatch all the eggs away, and the mom's like, ah, like lunges out, but so slow it can't do anything.
Speaker 3: The guy can snatch the eggs without even worrying.
Speaker 4: All right, you've watched a lot of YouTube apparently, But do we know whether or not this python was armed?
Speaker 3: No, they don't have hands or arms. Yeah, that's interesting question. Or a gator.
Speaker 4: Okay, but I don't know how it trapped somebody. It would have to like be fast enough to get to eny any of the four sides of the truck. What if it was like a special needs guy? Okay, all right, could be that if there was somebody who was wheelchair bound and the wheelchair was not functioning and then they were trapped. No, he was like, simple jack, they would have to be trapped like already, be like tied up by the snake.
Speaker 3: Let's go to Channel eight. Let's see if they're handling this story with care. Let's go to Mike Leslie.
Speaker 6: At the time of the report, Channel five and Channel eleven are sitting this one out.
Speaker 3: Channel eight and Channel four though all over it. Here's Channel eight.
Speaker 12: One man in Garland says he was so terrified of this fifty foot python he jumped on top of his truck.
Speaker 7: I would too. The Garland animal.
Speaker 3: Shelter porn music. The music is a terrible choice.
Speaker 4: See, I think that they're into what Ben was saying about the sexualized nature of the python.
Speaker 6: This is some gallon Greg Fields of the Channel light morning is he doing? I guess start trying to wake everyone up in a sultry way. I do get how the guy would get on his truck, though, because the fifteen foot thing, if it's spread out too, it looks huge.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like that thing's huge. I'm getting up. Oh is this show? This show is This is the more. It's called am Poundtown.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: I think Danian's get up this morning. Yeah.
Speaker 12: One man in Garland says he was so terrified of this fifteenth python he jumped on.
Speaker 7: Top of his truck.
Speaker 3: I would too.
Speaker 12: The Garland Animal Shelter was called out to help trap this massive snake. They say it took a few tries, a lot of patients but they didn't sleeply and impounded that has got to escape from someone.
Speaker 3: So did you hear the moan from Greg Fields?
Speaker 12: A lot of patients but they didn't sleeply, capture and impound it.
Speaker 3: Damn, that has got to escape from someone's home. Watching, Yes, okay, impounded that has got the music he's moaning while she says watching, she says, watch him pound it and the moans.
Speaker 12: And impound it. That has got to escape from someone's home, right, collects them.
Speaker 4: That's not like natural, dream like staring at her in whatever she's wearing, and he's admired it.
Speaker 3: Damn he's standing on the desk.
Speaker 12: It's not like natural to this area. Snake books are going to correct me if I'm wrong. A lot of people in the comments wondering if it was someone's that's why. We're trying to figure that out too, But there are a lot of there's not one single source to remove these guys.
Speaker 3: Right, you got private Hard Hard Stop. I think that was just coming from an adjacent studio.
Speaker 12: It's amazing private company's local law enforcement animal control.
Speaker 7: So I feel like everyone's like, oh.
Speaker 3: If you call your local animal control, they're like, nah, that's not good. No they will And that's literally what happened. Garland Animal Control went and got it. I don't understand that trapped somebody. This is fake news. It doesn't.
Speaker 4: It's snake like, that doesn't trap someone in a car, Get up on a car, you're like, oh, it's a snake, and then just get off on the other side of the car and leave. That's why I don't trust the legacy media same. I think I could see this because that would be terrifying snake that for you. They have discovered the python was someone's pet. The owner was notified.
Speaker 6: He's going to reclaim it tomorrow and when they are, will be taken out of the Garland city limits.
Speaker 3: No way, they've banned it from Garland. Yeah, I hope the guy doesn't live in Garbland. It might be illegal. To have a snake like that, and and the rules for you. I don't think anyone should be able to have a pet that can eat a toddler. Right, that thing is.
Speaker 6: Huge, you know, if you said the video, it's terrifying fifteen feet this two Sean Bradley's.
Speaker 3: I've seen some pit bulls that can eat toddlers, ends on who like, how they teach it. Yeah, yeah, exactly, all right, there you have it.
Speaker 4: Although once an animal gets the taste of a toddler, sharp teeth, it's all. I've seen pit bulls trap toddlers on top of trucks. They're also saying multiple strike attempts here.
Speaker 3: Who who's saying that? Channel eight went over to their story too as well.
Speaker 4: In Channel four they hate Look, they have a Greg Fields problem they need to deal with.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just heard the audio. They need to concern themselves with that, all right, Coming up nixt a news quickie is Jason Kid going to the Knicks. We'll discuss next. Don't go anywhere, give me that news quickie, all right. Ryan Windhorse works at ESPN does some stuff, you know, a big reporter guy about Wendy, Oh, Wendy. Yeah, here's what he says on one of the ESPN's mini shows about Jason Kidd and the next interest in him.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the way I would just describe this as there's mutual intrigue on both sides. And also I know there's this whole thing about asking for permission. You don't ask for permission to hire another team's coach. When you ask, you're going to hire them. So essentially, when the Knicks express interest, the ball will be in the Mavericks court.
Speaker 3: And they have three options as I see it.
Speaker 13: One they can just say no, thank you very much, Jason will see you in the fall, look forward to the season, look forward to Cooper flag. They can try to make Jason Kidd have zero interest in the next possibly with the new contract they did just give them an extension last year. Or they can negotiate a trade. And we have seen a handful of trades of coaches over the last fifteen to eighteen years, including Jason Kidd.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't Jason Kidd holds all the cards here. This is so good for him.
Speaker 9: I was just trying to do what the professionals are doing nowadays. Sorry, guys, we've got it way too low.
Speaker 4: All I can think about in ESPN was Greg Field's listening to Wendy with that music bang in that le Okay, So Jason Kidd has all the power here. He can either say it's really up to him to where he wants to go. If he wants to go be the coach of the Knicks, he just tells the Mavericks, I don't want to be here anymore.
Speaker 3: I'd rather go do that.
Speaker 4: And then if he's going to go there, he doesn't want them to give up too many assets to get him. So the Mavericks once he doesn't want to be there, they're screwed. Do you know who was almost traded to the Dallas Mavericks And I think eighty seven, maybe it was eighty eight. It was a great Don Nelson, oh wow, and they were working on a deal, but what Milwaukee wanted in return was too much. And I'm paraphrasing Nelly's quote at the time. It was something to the effect of, well, I wanted to coach that Maverick team, not the one they were going to break up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know, catch one hot take out, se get this. I'm kind of done now.
Speaker 6: Don't be farting with someone else when We've had a reset and we're gonna get Cooper Flag and everything needs to be focused on building this around Cooper Flag moving forward.
Speaker 3: Well, and that is like the reality of this. Yeah, and emotions, I get it, they're all valid. That means nothing to be right now. Everything should be locked in and we're building around Cooper. And I understand contracts that I'm kind of done. You gonna fart with someone else, We'll just get a new coach. I'm good here, I've thought, I'm ready to move on.
Speaker 4: I've thought about what you're saying here, and here's what I've come to realize about the NBA. It's basically one enormous, high stakes game of pickup and it's like they're all trying to figure out who's going to run next, and it's just musical chairs of rich guys. I mean, that's really kind of what it is. You look at where the league was fifteen years ago and where it is now. And we were talking earlier about Kevin Durant. How many times does one of arguably the you can make an argument that he's one of the five greatest offensive players ever. I'm not gonna sit here and do the list, but if you just say, man, Kevin Durant is one of the five greatest offensive players ever. I'm not gonna be like, no way, I'm like, yeah, probably. How many times does that guy change teams? I'm saying it's honestly, and the way it works with Timosa and all these guys allegiances and stuff, it's almost it's like fifty badasses standing over there and we're just trying to figure out who's gonna run next for the afternoon, and that includes the coaches. Well, I don't want a first round pick from the Knicks. That is, it's gonna be one of the last picks of the first round. That's not doesn't do that much. A couple of second round picks doesn't do anything. That's I guess it comes down to is Jason Kidd the best guy for this job? Like if he is, then do whatever you got to do to keep him. Say hey, man, we're gonna extend you long term. You can have all the power. Maybe j Kid wants to be the GM.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It comes down to what do Kyrie and Ad think about this? And does that matter?
Speaker 4: Are they allegiance do they have allegiance to Nico? Do they have allegiance to Jay Kidd. Is it a package deal for both of them? But the fact that Jason Kidd hasn't squashed this and the Mavericks haven't squashed it yet means it's real and he's considering doing it. So once you consider doing it, don't you just gotta go?
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: I think the latest round of reports is that Stein was the one saying the Knicks are going to ask and they still have an as and so there's a lot of articles out there about why I haven't the Nicks asked?
Speaker 3: What's the point of this is? We're like, well, because they're gonna get shot down. And Stein, I don't know who he's talking to, but he does have people inside the organization are telling him we haven't heard from the Knicks and we're not interested. But who knows where all of this goes?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Like, you could go in a lot of different directions, but you know, to me, it's like Ben's got the best point. If you plan on building with Kyrie and Ad and you are going to let ja Kid go, then you need to put yourself in a position where Kyrie and Ad pick your next coach. That's that's kind of the position. When you pick who are their coach, they may just say Jared Dudley. And if Sean Sweeney and Jared Dudley don't go anywhere because they're both getting interviewed, and Jay Kid wants to go and you like, to your point, Ben, if they did get a first round pick, that's just an asset to trade, is the way I look at it. But if Ja Kid wants to be here, I want Ja Kid to stay for the reasons you just laid out.
Speaker 3: But we'll seehow it'll all un told.
Speaker 4: Why would you want to leave this It's already a current can if healthy, and you have a number one transcendent badass pick, why would you want to go anywhere else? The Nicks of the ability to double his income. Oh, if it's a money thing, the Addilsons could pay more than anybody. They could, and maybe they would, and maybe he can leverage this into that. Okay, but h it's still a really interesting story. But anyways, let's do this coming up next, let's say goodbye to a legend who impacted the entire music world, not one genre.
Speaker 3: We'll do it here on the Eagle