Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. I hope we appreciate what we're living through right now, because I don't think we're ever going to see anything like this again, a president like this again.
Speaker 2: Ryan.
Speaker 1: See this headline that just popped up. This is the Wall Street Journal story. Paramount has offered fifteen million to settle CBS lawsuit. Trump wants more. Paramount recent days has offered fifteen million to settle. According people familiar with the situation, Trump team wants more than twenty five million, and also an apology from CBS News. And I'll get into the rest of the story, but I assume this is the lawsuit over doctoring the Kamala Harris interview. Yes, so let me get to that. Trump's team has started another lawsuit against CBS related to a lite bias of its news coverage. Wednesday is the deadline for Trump to respond to Paramount's motion to dismiss Trump's lawsuit against Paramount's CBS News alleges the network deceitfully edited a sixty minutes interview with Democratic presidential candidate Kamala Harris to make her sound better, and seeks twenty billion in damages. CBS has said the broadcast was not doctored or deceitful.
Speaker 3: So Dan, between that, we'll see that's going to be settled. Paramount they know. Yeah, I mean it's like going up against Dan Kaplis in the courtroom. You don't want to do it. Don't do it, settle what are you doing? But anyway, between that and the fifteen meal that he got from George Stephanoppolis, do you think he's going to be able to recoup his legal expenses from all the lawfare?
Speaker 1: Well, what a great question. I was thinking about that this morning, when you look at how wrongfully really just just wrongfully persecuted he was and how much that cost him. I mean, first of all money secondary right, just how much that had to cost him in terms of men torment, et cetera. But then how much financially it had to cost. And I can't remember the details. I think the GOP covered some stuff, but still, and that just the blatant, raw naked effort to destroy him financially, so also wrong. I have no qualms at all with him raking in all this money, you know what I mean for a couple of reasons. First, just I think basic equity. He should he should be able to get back those losses, those scales should be balanced. But also just the message for the future. Hopefully it makes the left thing twice at least before it does this to other Conservatives and other people they don't like. You know, it's this whole politics of personal destruction from the left. So no, I am glad Trump's standing up and listen. I haven't read this lawsuit. I don't know if it is any legal merit or if it's the strongest case in legal history. All I know is clearly at this point the CBS parent wants out of it. Three out three someone three eight two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. I'd like to summarize the show for you, but it's impossible because it's just been everywhere at once. Right we're talking about National Hamburger Day. Had a tremendous caller who took us to this truly life and death insanity we have in Colorado where we've just kind of surrendered our roadways to reckless drivers and drug drivers and drunk drivers, and the attitude of the States seems to be, well, well, just you know, it's an acceptable casualty rate. The Democrats, you know, so pro criminal, they won't support any kind of traffic law reform that matters. So we're talking about is there a fix, a great caller for woming nest. Is there a fix? There is? And I've been laying out how we do it, and I have to believe most people across party lines would back that because they are they think they are much more likely to be a victim than a perpetrator. And the right Joe and Ourvadi, you're on the Dan Kaplis show.
Speaker 4: Welcome first, before we get into Colorado's things. Earlier you were saying the kid along, you know, nerds whatever. First, you need to be friends. You need to be friends before your lovers. That's I think a big deal.
Speaker 2: But that's my five cents anyway.
Speaker 4: So, like you guys, I'm a transplant from the Upper Midwest. Just like Ryan, I'm from Michigan and I've been here since eighty seven.
Speaker 2: And you have drilled on this numerous times, Dan, And you're so right. You're so right. I hate myself for the voting for it. I voted to approve legalization, but there was no question since then the state has Yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Gone to if What do you think, Joe, is so many good people did, in a well intentioned but I think kind of misguided way, vote for legalization. What do you think the vote would be today if Amendment sixty four was back on the ballot today? What do you think the vote would be?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I would hope that it would be, you know, very negative it. I mean, I would hope. So you know, I have no idea, and I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I think I do, Jill. And the key to it is money. If there was equal money on both sides, sixty four gets repealed. And one reason I believe that is look at Alaska. Before Colorado made this mistake, the only state in the Union that had legalized marijuana was Alaska. And then the bodies piled up the harms. Yeah, and they reversed it. And then like twenty or thirty years later, big marijuana money came in and they approved it again. But if the money was even and That's a big if, because I think the marijuana industry and the Democratic Party would spend unlimited amounts to keep it legal because the left needs it. They need a drug up population, drugged up populations, more dependent on government. That's part of the left's master plan. So I think the Left would spend twenty thirty million dollars to keep it legal here. And I don't think that money is available out there on the right.
Speaker 2: Right, And excuse me, got allergy is gonna Let me say one thing, you know, the biggest thing I think. You know, back in the day, I never smoked pot. I never liked it. I went in the Marine Corps, I had that passing, you know, but I had friends that did. It was just never my think. But way back then, you know, forty years ago, it was nothing like it is now.
Speaker 1: No, it was two to four percent leaf.
Speaker 2: Yes, like fricking poison.
Speaker 1: Yeah. What the Left is done is in this is their plan all along, is that they get it legalized under the guise of helping cancer patients. And I've never ever objected to people in true chronic pain having whatever releaf they can get. But but they use they just use those sick people as trojan horses. And then once they got it legalized, and you're looking at eighty percent ninety percent stuff parents teachers can't detect because it's oils and dabs and and and then they're they're hooking them young and they're hooking them forever. It's like Krakawana. But that was their plan all along.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, I agree. Okay, So in closing, I'd just like to say, also, you know, you know, I moved here as like I said, I grew up in you know, Michigan, like Ryan and you know Midwest, you know, and my last duty station was in Sonkel. We moved here in eighty seven. We loved it. We loved it. We loved it. We have for until maybe the last I don't know, fifteen years. It's it's not it's it's I think the pot legalization is a big issue, but also the growth. But you know, we vacation somem and Wyoming and guess what I'm going to retire not and don't get me started on.
Speaker 4: The Second Amendment stuff, yeah, or the transgender stuff.
Speaker 2: But keep in mind Colorado has lost its mind. Yeah, but keep mind that it's thick and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, part of what they trying to do is run you out. That's part of what the left is trying to do is run you out.
Speaker 4: And so but tell you know, I mean, there's what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Am I supposed to you know?
Speaker 1: No, that that's a great question, because Amy and I thank you, Joe, I got to pop a break Amy and I you know I did talked about that before, you know, with if if we were just having our kids now, would we stay? Right, because our kids were born before legalization and all of that, If if we were having our kids now, would we stay It would have to be a very significant conversation. I thank God literally, I mean, I'm telling you the truth. Every single day I have woken up in the state of Colorado, I have thank God for being here. It is just phenomenal. Right, Uh, but but you love your kids more than anything on earth, and it's just so much more danger to your kids in a cave in a state like this where you have that legalization and you have the green light effect and because you can take the best kid in the world with the best parents, and those chemicals take over and at that point there are no guarantees on anything, right, I know, there never are anyway. But all I'm saying is the heightened danger to kids. And then you add in the craziness on our roadways, which intersects with Colorado now becoming a state that chlorifies drugs so much and that works its way into roadway carnage. So I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just trying to be honest about what our problems are. And they are fixable. But is the will there to do it? I think it is with the people, But how do you get around the politicians? Here on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast, A lot.
Speaker 1: Of it in life and death, A lot of it's just fun. It is National Hamburger Day, so we're taking calls and text on the best Burger in Colorado three oh three seven three eight two five five text d An seventy nine. I think a lot of people would probably say they're a grill, because truly they've got their own way and they've done it and that's what they've got down and I get it. So they're not calling because they don't want us all going over to their house. Really an important lawsuit, I believe will succeed filed today by xx x Y Athletics. You know we've had the owner on before. It's this a woman owned company, this woman owned company that does stands up for women and stands up for women in women's sports, and it has a clothing line and you know formed by I took a former Levi's exac or CEO. Anyway, they're sue in the state of Colorado, working with Alliance Defending Freedom. They're sue in the state of Colorado for infringement of their constitutional First Amendment right to free speech. And then there are some other legal claims as well. But I think what you're be most interested in is why and what it's over. It's over thirteen twelve. You know, this horrific house built thirteen twelve that does so many bad things. But at the heart of it, it's designed to punish speech. It's designed to punish people for speaking the truth. It's designed to censor people. It's this bill, and I think the lawsuit gets it right. It's this bill that would force a company to say that somebody is a woman when they're really a man. And so let me quote and I won't get all legalistic here. The lawsuit's really well drawn, and I think we're going to have an alliance defending freedom attorney with us tomorrow. But in part, you know, this lawsuit says Colorado officials hold a different view. Colorado recently passed HB twenty five thirteen twelve and amended the Colorado Anti Discrimination Act KATA to define quote gender expression to include chosen name and quote how an individual chooses to be addressed. The Act then declares that Colorado's have a right to access quote public accommodations and advertising free of discrimination on that basis. This expresses the legislature's intent that it be illegal for public accommodations like xx XY Athletics in their advertising and elsewhere, to refer to transgender identifying individuals with their given names or with biologically accurate language. XXXY Athletics can no longer speak the truth in pursuit of its mission. XXXY Athletics can no longer call men men. Even worse, the coerce is the company to speak against its principles and alter the meaning of its core message. If XX refuses, the company faces ceased and desist orders, expensive investigations, hearings, in civil and criminal penalties, Colorado officials have not hesitated to go after businesses for violating the same loan in the past, torching the First Amendment in the process. Us Whether men says the lawsuit should be allowed to compete in women's sports is a political and cultural question of great importance. The government has no need or right to compel or silence speech, or to place a thumb, parenz or an anvil on one side of that debate. Our constitution demands better. It gives women and every American the right to speak the truth. X x X Y Athletics asks for that right to be restored in Colorado. Beautifully said. But you know, as we've talked about before, that the left knew this thing was unconstitutional the day they passed it. But the process is the punishment, right, So they censor a bunch of people, they scare a bunch of people into silence, and then those who decide to fight them and they have to spend years in the courts and lots and lots of money. That's the whole con with the left. So hey, thank goodness, x Y Athletics wish it was an easier name to say, but very glad that alliance defending freedom. Have teed this one up three or three someone three eight, two, five five the number one. It gets you some sound of the day, that there's so much going on on so many different fronts. This bite perplexes me a little bit. Ryan cut thirty, please cut thirty. Trump says they'll take a look at pardoning the people accused of. Oh you don't, you don't have thirty, Okay, all right, No, I just just curious, just curious. Mine wasn't scrolling that far. Oh it's back. It must be your mere presence, my friend scared it into compliance.
Speaker 6: Will you pardon the people who are accused of conspired to kidnap Mision Governor Gresha Whimmer.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna look at it. I will take a look at it. It's been brought to my attention. I did watch the trial. It looked to me like somewhat of a railroad job. I'll be honest with you. It looks to me like some people said some stupid things. You know, they were drinking, and I think they said stupid things. But I'll take a look at that. And a lot of people are asking me that question from both sides. Actually, a lot of people think they got reil roaded. A lot of people think they got rail roaded, and probably some people don't.
Speaker 1: Interesting the President has become pretty chummy with Gretchen Whitmer, right. I think they've had some joint appearances and things like that.
Speaker 3: She was really careful with her language welcoming him to Michigan, making a joint appearance before some members of the military, and she was grateful that he was there, but she stopped short of thanking him, the President, from being there. She just said something like, I'm glad that they are being recognized.
Speaker 1: It was really tortured her language there. Okay, so no big song. James comy on with Wolf Flitzer.
Speaker 6: You said you willingly met with the US Secret Service about all of this, and you took the post down and said you did not realize at the time it could be associated potentially with violence, and you assumed it was a political message.
Speaker 1: What did you think the message was.
Speaker 8: I thought it was a message of political opposition to Donald Trump, done in a very clever way in seashells on a gigantic beach. And I had never heard, actually still haven't incredibly heard the numbers eighty six associated with murder.
Speaker 1: This guy's a former FBI director. Is there one living creature who believes what he just said?
Speaker 8: But if people were going to say that, which never occurred to me, I don't want that on my Instagram post, and so I took it down.
Speaker 6: What do you say to those who are claiming you're seeking the spotlight with posts like that and speaking out against the President Trump, I.
Speaker 8: Don't get that. My Instagram posts are a series of family politics and books, and so I want my followers, which is not the world, to follow it and to be amused by it, educated by it, enjoy it.
Speaker 1: That's my goal with Instagram. You know, Trump has done so many things which are going to benefit this country long term, and one of them is opening the eyes of a lot of people, including me, I mean before Trump. And part of it is probably being the son of a great great cop, thirty year Chicago cop, great great cop. Honestly, I could not have conceived before Trump, you know, uncovered and revealed the truth that you could have so many people at the very top levels of some law enforcement agencies like the FBI, you know who who were I'm not talking about legally prosecutable, maybe, but corrupt. I'm not talking about your typical FBI agent. They're heroes. But Trump revealed that you had that kind of rod at the top, and Kmy is exhibit A. Anybody listening, anybody honest listening, knows that he knew exactly what he was doing. He was trying to encourage the assassination of Trump. He was trying to get attention for himself, all knowing he couldn't be successfully prosecuted because he would say political speech. Oh my goodness, I could never know and to think that guy was at the top. But I think Trumping revealing that in this example and other things, I think the country is going to be so much healthier for it long term, and the fact he triumphed over them in the end that that should be very encouraging for this nation. Three or three someone three eight two five five text dam five seven seven three nine Here on the Dan Capitlis Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast. Could be talking.
Speaker 3: About Gretchen Whitmer, governor of Michigan, railroading those who plotted to kidnap here, and among them were of course FEDS who were conspiring to entrap a couple of guys that were I think gullible enough to go along with the plot, and now he President Trump was asked whether he was going to pardon those I think it's two individuals in Michigan on all charges.
Speaker 1: And sounds like he's going to because he used that term over they sound like they got railroaded. Okay, yeah, you know it's interesting. I paid no attention that case, so I don't know the details of it, but you could see him being especially sensitive if he's looked at a case and think somebody has been railroaded after what he's been through. By the way, that ties into another news story today. CBS's parent paramount has offered him what fifteen million now just to settle the case. Trump sued over the deceptive editing of the Kamala Harris interview, and that was a horrible thing for CBS to do, right. I'm just not clear on what the legal cause of action is, what gives him a private right of action there, But hey, I'm glad he's pursuing it court. I think at this point obviously hasn't thrown the claim out and the CBS is offering him fifteen million. The reason I say I'm glad he's pursuing it, assuming that it's a legally legitimate claim. Is somebody's got to stand up and push back, right, and I think he has done that in so many different areas. Excuse me, that's going to benefit this whole country long term, well, not the hard left, but the sane America long term. Three out three someone three eight two five five text d an five seven seven three nine. We're also talking about this very important lawsuit filed by Alliance Defending Freedom on behalf of XXXY Athletics against the State of Colorado Overhouse Built thirteen twelve for stripping this company of its First Amendment right to speak the truths about whether in this woman's sports context, whether a man playing women's sports is really a man, to use the man's real name, speak the truth about the fact that is a man playing this woman's sports and his real name is so and so. Yeah. So I'm glad they filed this lawsuit because that's that's what the left has been reduced to now, right is trying to criminalize the truth if they don't like the truth. And you see it from Polis and the Colorado legislature in a lot of different categories. And thank god, we have organizations like Alliance Defending Freedom that'll step up, because unless your business is a fortune one hundred and even if it is, you're going to spend all that money to go litigate the thing all the way up to the US Supreme Court. So thank god there are groups like Alliance Defending Freedom and companies like this company that are willing to stand up. So I coded from the lawsuit earlier, and I will do that again at some point in the show. Textures on a wide variety of topics, because we've had a wide variety of conversation on the show today, Dan, every hardcore pot had moved here right away when pot was legalized. These are people who care more about ensuring we can aboord babies in their own families. Definitely not democrats. They are still here. If you are hooked on pot, all you care about is your next smoke. Interesting. I have never imbibed myself. I can't remember, have you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've dabbled, but nothing nothing does that mean stabbed or dabbled. Dabs are way beyond my pay grade if you know those are really concentrated. I mean, Dan, you talk about just smoking the flower now, and how much stronger that is dabs are literally, to your point in description, Krakawana, that's what they are.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, well well I was the whole plan, right. Even two to four percent leaf has done so much damage over the years. That's why no state before Colorado had legalized the way we did. And then now their whole plan was to crank it up to Krakawana, you know, where it's eighty ninety percent potency, and you hook those kids forever, you hook them young. That's their whole business plan, right, And the whole political plan had left because the more dependent on drugs somebody is, the more likely they're going to be dependent on government, and that's what the left wants.
Speaker 3: Just from an esthetic standpoint, this might be a good question for the listeners. As a non smoker too. And cigarettes, I've just messed around, like playing pool, getting drunk in college, but never smoked them. And to this day, Dan, if I smell cigarette smoke, it really bothers me or ut, but so does marijuana smoke.
Speaker 1: That's the skunky area. Smell it as you're walking by.
Speaker 3: I don't know which one is worse, though, cigarette smoke or marijuana smoke.
Speaker 1: They're all terrible. Oh they are. But that's one of the reasons why I'm confident that over time, I mean, it looks like marijuana legalization generally speaking, has stalled out across the country, has still seen some pockets. And I think it's a combination of things including, you know, as I've predicted before, over time people can see, you know, the horrible, horrible effects of this health wise, and that people were just sold to lie. The other part's lifestyle stuff. You know, all over America people have to smell that smell, and smell that smell in public, and smell that smell at Disneyland and here and there. And I think people just don't They don't want their kids grown up in that world. They don't want to be grown up in that world. And it comes back to what I said in the very beginning, it's not worth it. What makes it worth it? Right? It's not worth it to society?
Speaker 3: And what does it say to you, Dan that recreational marijuana failed Amendment three in Florida. And my buddy Hots, who I don't know if I'm outing him here, but he has dabbled himself a lot more than I have.
Speaker 1: He voted against it. Yeah, you know, the Florida thing. I'd like to take more comfort in that. But if I remember right, I think they need it like sixty five percent or something, right, even so it failed, Yeah, yeah, yeah, But what I'm saying is I think we're going to see a more decisive turn against legalized marijuana in this country because it comes back to what I talked about all those years ago. What do people love most? They love their children, and it's such an obvious, clear and present danger to their kids, the green light effect, more availability, et cetera. So yeah, that's why I think if the money was equal right now, sixty four would get repealed. But the money's not going to be equal. But the left would spend twenty or thirty million, and there's just not going to be big money on the other side. Dan, I'm antipot, But if sixty four was voted on today, the potheads would win by a narrow to moderate margin. Keep it in mind, the Colorado had voted down legalization of marijuana bye decisive margins twice before Bill Maher and a lot of other big money from the left came into the state swamp the opposition and they got their legalization. But yeah, no, it's all about them money the people. If there was a fair fight money wise, and people had ad fair balanced information, I'm very confident this state would repeal sixty four. Dan, Has anyone ever blamed a vehicle manufacturer for the failure of NOTO breaking or full service driving for an accident that results in injury or death? Yes, that has happened. It turns on the facts of each case. Dan, Wow, I wanted to your Clyde's wyoming story. You could have held them over the news break. Rude. You know Clyde is still there. Clyde is still there, And no offense to Clyde, who I'm sure is just a wonderful human, but one of the five worst calls in my decades on air. If we have a listener. Oh it's not personal, right. I mean, if I was to go out tonight and play center field for the Rockies, you would say that's one of the five worst center fielders in Major League Baseball and I would not be offended all right, by popular demand, meaning one texture Clyde is back to finish his thoughts. As the note, Dan.
Speaker 9: I was still talking to you and I and I.
Speaker 2: Was cut off.
Speaker 9: I was still talking on the line, I thought, what the hell happened?
Speaker 1: How could that have happened?
Speaker 9: Anyways, coming back, listen, on the way back from Wyoming getting those fireworks, we stopped at this place. I remembered it now called BUCkies. Yeah, Paul, they got the best sandwiches, you know, fourteen fifteen bucks for a sandwich. He was really good.
Speaker 1: I liked, did you get a burden?
Speaker 9: I got a three meat hammerger or something like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Anyways, I served Vietnam back in nineteen seventy four. I had my leg tooken nod.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 9: Man, because I still married to my wife after fifty eight years. Wow, I take care of my wife. She's a oh but I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Oh that's awesome man.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you for I wanted to say to your sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, thank you, my friend. Wow, appreciate that. That is a truly great American right there. And BUCkies. Have you been to BUCkies? I haven't. It's so far away.
Speaker 3: I keep saying, if I go up that way, I'm going to make it a point a destination to go in there.
Speaker 1: Because all you hear are these great stories about it. It's just there's no place like it. Yeah, no, I've never even been and it's just opened up in Colorado, right, Yeah, Like what is north of here? I know that much, but it's a ways away from here, downtown Denver. And the reason we got off on the BUCkies thing is it's National Hamburger Day, so we were talking about best burger. Hey, this is a typical lot of text for getting dannut once. But today during my twenty minute drive home, multiple cars continue to turn left opposite me after my light turn green. We have a breakdown of civilization on Colorado roads right now, and the left is to blame. But what are we going to do about it? We're just going to sit back and roll over and let that dead body's mount and the carnage continue. That there is a way to fix this. You're on the Dan Caplace Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 3: It must be Yeah, we used to cross the state line from Michigan because they're real stingy about what kind of fireworks you can have there into like Indiana or Ohio.
Speaker 1: You probably went to Indiana, right, you know. We honestly, my dad was a cop. We didn't do all that yeah, yeah, really quick story.
Speaker 3: So my dad would buy a bunch of you know, black cats and m eighties, et cetera. And he was a scientist, as many people are aware. He swear to God, now there's some beer involved back then, constructed this literal bomb with a wick and everything else to go off, and it blew apart this little picnic table that my brother and I used in our yard.
Speaker 1: And Pinkney in a subdivision.
Speaker 3: It was so loud, Dan, But I was proud of my dad because he made an explosive that worked very well. It was extremely he like had some silver nitrate gunpowder. Kelly's thinking about.
Speaker 1: It father for but I'm trying to capture this statement. I'm proud of my dad because he made an explosive that worked, yes, very It was so loud, Dan, I was scared. I was like ten or eleven. Yeah, hold on, Raw, you got to back up. I'm kind of proud of my dad because he did not make an explosive. I'm kidding this way.
Speaker 3: Your father and my father were very different people, both great in their own ways.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, I would say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I heard my dad swear it was like a Ralphie and a Christmas story. The tapestry of profanity is still above Lake Michigan. That's that was my dad back in the day. Whereas you never heard your days, it's whole life.
Speaker 1: That's three six foot four and thirty pounds Chicago cost You need to swear. I never heard him swear in his entire life. Yeah, that's great discipline, I know, I mean, I really really respect that. And peace through strength kind of guy. But right, yeah, yeah it text or Dan. The potheads have taken root. Many of them are homeless but still voting. Pot is here to stay. How can you be homeless and still for your cell phone? The Dems make sure of it. Hey, no question, the legalization of marijuana was a key part of the Democrats plan to take over Colorado.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: You you attract all of these people to the state, and then, of course, because they're heavily involved in pot not everybody, right, but but you're going to get more and more people dependent on government, and the left gets the cycle that they want. No question that that was a diabolical but successful political move on their part. And I am not believe me that sometimes people mistake this for value judgment, and that's just so often there is no value judgment on my part whatsoever of anybody who smokes pot. Why would there be, there's not.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: My value judgment is people who are willing to have this state legalized pot and have more dope stores than they do Starbucks and McDonald's combined, knowing that it's community. The youth of our state are going to be a washing pot. That's what I have a value judgment on, not individual use of the stuff. And by the way, if it was just about individual use for the left, there would be lots of other ways to have some legally available out there for the people who just have to have it. But that was never their purpose. Their purpose was what they've gotten, pot stores everywhere, kids, a washing pot, a drug culture in Colorado, more dependent on government. That's what they wanted. That's what they got. And I just hope one of these days that people push back. But what it's going to take, Ryan, It's going to take one of these gazillionaires. So next time you're out with your buddies, just try to persuade one of them. It's going to take one of these gazillionaires to say, you know what, I'm sick of this stuff and to put up fifty million for a repeal effort, because that's what the left would spend trying to keep legalization.
Speaker 3: Who on our side has that kind of money and is that fervently against it?
Speaker 1: I'm sincerely asking, well, no, and I don't know of that person right now. But what I'm saying is that day may come, and I hope it doesn't come because of personal tragedy. I wish that on no one, but I do think that's how you see these things develop sometimes, is somebody with a gazillion and there's so many people out there right now, for which for whom fifty million is nothing. You know that they suffer, and I do not wish this. They suffer some kind of a horrific personal tragedy and then they just decide, I don't care what it takes, I'm going to go change that. And again, I hope that kind of tragedy never happens to anybody, including anybody with that kind of money. I'm just saying it would take that kind of money, but on the merits in a fair fight, Yeah, I think Amendment sixty four gets repealed, and I bet there would be an awful lot of Democrats support for that. An awful lot of you know, people say suburban housewives, it's way too broad, but a lot of suburban housewife support for that. I'm convinced as a Texter or the increase of dangerous Pueblo drivers is in direct correlation with the legalization of pot and mary. How could it not be. I mean, just a common sense kind of thing. Now, this is my job right day in and day out. I'm working in these catastrophic crash cases in other cases, but it's just elemental. You have more impaired drivers, You're going to have more horrific crashes. It's that simple. And of course that's what we're getting. Now. Can you and each and every one of those cases point to the evidence that you know, because so very often, and the left is make it made it so hard to successfully prosecute those cases criminally, so very often you don't have that work up done. But we all know what's happening. I've proven in civil cases it was the cause where the testing wasn't even done in the criminal case. Not critical of law enforcement, just the lack of resources. Ryan, tremendous job, Kelly, if you're the best, please join us tomorrow on the dan Kapla show