Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty, the Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app. You're about this serial killer making his way through New England. Eighth body found in the area, not four hundred like we did in True Crime Tuesday. Wow, Well that was phony baloney.
Speaker 2: There is that there is an an event that just I should say something that just came out of DC. The Trump administration is asking the Supreme Court to allow it to enforce the ban on transgender service members in the military. Emergency application was filed today. The Solicitor General wrote that the judges injunction out of Washington State quote, cannot be squared with the substantial deference that the department's professional military judgments are owed. This is very similar to the ban that was policy back in the first Trump administration. The Supreme count Court did allow that one to go into effects, so that filing just went in action.
Speaker 1: In the Ukraine Russia conflict is bubbling up. Yesterday, the President slam Zelenski for comments that Ukraine is not budging on Crimea, will not recognize Russian control of Crimea, which is part of the Piece deal. That Trump is trying to wager, so he went after Zelenski. It's inflammatory statements like Zelenski's that makes it so difficult to settle this war. He posted on truth social and then Putin decides to pull the trigger on Kiev, launching an attack on Kiev early today killed at least eight people, and now President Trump says he's not happy with Putin.
Speaker 2: Seventy missiles launched from Russia towards Kiev, forty eight of them shot down. One hundred and forty drones went towards Kiev. Sixty four of those were shot down, but still a handful of deaths from overnight. According to Ukrainian officials, seventy people were injured in addition to at least ten that were killed. Authority said nine people had died before they revised that down to eight. It's still in flux. This is what the President said yesterday in the White House in terms of whether or not we have a deal for piece, I.
Speaker 3: Think we have a deal with Russia. We have to get a deal with Zelensky, and I hope that Selenski. I thought it might be easier to deal with Selenski. So far, it's been harder. But that's okay, it's so right. But I think we have a deal with both.
Speaker 2: So on truth Social. After the attacks Russian attacks on Kiev, he wrote quote, I'm not happy with the Russian strikes on Kiev. Not necessary and very bad timing. Five thousand soldiers a week are dying. Let's get this place deal done. You missed a part the Vladimir stop yeah.
Speaker 1: In the middle there, Vladimir comma stop all caps.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I've said multiple times I hate that this guy uses truth Social when he doesn't have to all of these long scribes that he goes on about.
Speaker 4: You know, the what did I oh?
Speaker 2: I pointed out the happy Easter thing, even to all the leftist wackos and the illegitimate judges. I mean, just a waste of an Easter message. He had an opportunity to build some amount of goodwill with people, and he just craps the better.
Speaker 4: We need to accept that that's who he is.
Speaker 1: I was just talking to a friend about this who was expecting a different reaction from somebody. She always gets the same reaction from this person. This person always does the same thing, and she constantly expects the reaction to be different.
Speaker 4: Or there to be a change that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You have to accept people for who they are, and that's who he is. He's never going to be the guy that handles these things diplomatically and all the channels that we've grown up seeing them be handled using this is what he does.
Speaker 2: So let me ask you, this is it all fashioned for me? I don't mind the message, like the message itself is true. Yeah, we need to stop this. We need to we as the United States, should be able to come in as a neutral part already and broker some sort of a deal here to knock this off. Understanding what we're dealing with on both sides, which is a ruthless dictator in Vladimir Putin and a guy who at times appears to be incompetent in Vladimir's Lensky. That doesn't justify what they're doing. But this message, I think would have been better delivered.
Speaker 4: The President just calls a news conference.
Speaker 2: Every network in the United States and around the world would absolutely take this live.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he could deliver those.
Speaker 2: Same words even in a short ninety second message, the same words, the same attitude, the same message, but do it in person and I think that that would make just that much.
Speaker 4: More of an impact than him.
Speaker 2: Just the image in my mind is him during his morning constitutional taking a crap on the gold toilet in the East Wing, banging out this little message that's just all.
Speaker 4: Cap Yeah, but he's showing he's like everybody else. He's doing what Lizzo is not.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like I had the same conversation earlier in the week with you about Karen Bass.
Speaker 4: Why doesn't she just come out and say X, Y and Z. Why doesn't she just come out and say I screwed up? And you know, there's not a lot of playbooks that are being used correctly with politicians these days, the ways that they should act.
Speaker 1: They're not acting. Sometimes it's liability. When Karen Bass's situation, cover your ass and liability, you don't want to admit wrongdoing because you don't want to be held liable for anything. With Trump, he's never going to play by the rules, certainly, not the political diplomatic rules that that we.
Speaker 4: Were used to. I just want them to be more effective. To me, I think a post on truth social but we all run with it.
Speaker 5: We run with it.
Speaker 1: Tru TV runs with it the same way as if he came out behind a podium and was official with the flags.
Speaker 4: Behind him and spent his ninety seconds exactly, and this way he didn't have to put on all the stuff.
Speaker 1: What do you think he wears? And he wears a suit? Is he like my grandfather where he just wears a suit? Or does he wear like at leisure like?
Speaker 3: Is he to.
Speaker 4: Vioria or tracksuits? Lemon? Nope, no joggers? Does he wear joggers?
Speaker 2: Don't you've seen him playing golf? That's as casual as that guy.
Speaker 4: Guess we don't know that. Have you ever seen him in his lounging quarters. There is a mystery to it that could be. I mean, maybe he's wearing the Lulu Lemon a line long. I don't know.
Speaker 2: There is one cardinal who is demanding that he get a vote on the new pop even though he's a convicted guys embezzler.
Speaker 4: A convicted cardinal wants into the conclave. I'd watch that movie. I would too. Are you sick? But yeah?
Speaker 3: No? Now?
Speaker 4: Are you sure why?
Speaker 5: I don't know?
Speaker 1: I hear something A lot of suit people around here. Deborah sick, kno's sick.
Speaker 2: I'm wearing one of these rings that you know, we'll check your stuff on sleep on Saturday morning. It did tell me, hey, you were a little restless, Yes you are. Are you pregnant?
Speaker 4: No way, it's said.
Speaker 2: It said sometimes pregnancy will impact these indicators that we poked.
Speaker 4: That was very funny. That's great, so I might be pregnant. Didn't make you feel young again. It made me feel fertile again. That's what it means exactly.
Speaker 5: Break you wall prop.
Speaker 4: On It hadn't even got the cockages boom shot bringing back traditions for Thursday. I love it.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: Race for the Crown. It's about the world of horse racing.
Speaker 1: It's a documentary which features the owners of the horses, the jockeys, all of the things going from the from what's the race in November at Santa and I am I blanking on this. It's before the the you know, the Derby and the Preakness, before the Triple Crown. Anyway, I texted him last night, I'm watching this. I'm trying to learn more about your life. It's really well done. I mean, the people that are players in that world are very colorful and they're all rich, aren't they. Oh my god, I mean the owners of Oh yeah own.
Speaker 4: It's insane.
Speaker 2: A bunch of the stories that we are following. We'll get to the conclave here in a second. There was a shooting outside of Toronto's Pearson International Airport today, so the airport had been put on lockdown at least parts of it. A guy was shot, apparently by police Special Investigations Unit for the Provincial Police. Its hard to say confirm that an adult male was shot, that it was an isolated incident, no known threats to the public.
Speaker 4: So the airport is back up and running at full capacity in Toronto. We've got your shot at thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: Now your chance to win one thousand dollars just enter this nationwide keyword on our website. Bank that's Bank b Edward now at KFI AM six forty dot com, slash cash Howard by Sweet James Accident Attorneys. If you're hurting an accident, winning is everything, call the winning attorneys at Sweet James one eight hundred nine million. That's one eight hundred nine million or sweet James dot com.
Speaker 4: Keyword again.
Speaker 2: Bank goes on the website of an hour from now, we'll give you another chance to win one thousand dollars with that keyword.
Speaker 1: Tens of thousands are lining up to see the body of Pope frances lying in state. Vatican says over fifty thousand have stood in line in the past twenty four hours to pay their respects to the Pope. He's in an open coffin there at Saint Peter's Basilica. Public viewing began late yesterday morning, as we were reported, by mid afternoon and the Pope. The line to see the Pope stretch out of Saint Peter Square down the street. But I kind of I've seen that happen with just taking a tour of the Vatican. Yeah, lines at the Vatican are nothing new, right. Pope Francis died, of course at eighty eight after the stroke. He's going to lie in state until tomorrow evening. The funeral is on Saturday. I remember going to or covering Reagan's funeral at the Simi Valley Library, just seeing people breaking down in line. You know, you know, we talked so much about people are so emotional with politics these days, pretty damn emotional. Twenty years ago with Reagan dying and.
Speaker 2: This is a this this brings with it a well, obviously a much more religious experience for some.
Speaker 4: Of these people. Yeah, you're even connected more so, I guess.
Speaker 2: Cardinal Giovanni Angelo Becciu, one of the most powerful figures in the Vatican, was ordered by Pope Francis five years ago to resign the rights and privileges of being a cardinal because he was embroiled in a financial scandal.
Speaker 4: He had previously held the.
Speaker 2: Position of so stituto substitute in the Secretary Secretary of State, kind of a chief of staff basically. However, he was convicted of embezzlement and a few years later and sentenced to five and a half years in jail, the first cardinal ever to be convicted by the criminal court there in the Vatican.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. If you've ever served time, you know he didn't do it. He's innocent. Oh, he launched an appeal that's still under consideration. He is allowed to continue to live in a Vatican apartment while the process is underway.
Speaker 4: I'm on the cardinals side here. If there's no resolution to this, it's still up in the air. Why wouldn't he get a vote the Holy seapret Yeah.
Speaker 2: If one of the tenets of Catholicism Christianity is forgiveness, how this.
Speaker 4: Guy go confess to somebody?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: There anybody in the building he might be able to confess to exactly, my goodness.
Speaker 1: The Holy Sea Press office has him listed as a non elector, but he told a newspaper there was no explicit it will to exclude me from the conclave, nor a request for my explicit renunciation in writing.
Speaker 4: Did you also?
Speaker 2: There was a big story, a big to do yesterday about Cardinal Mahoney, Roger Mahoney, not being allowed to vote. There was some concern or allegation that it was because of his role in the sex scandal that embroiled the entire Catholic Church worldwide for a couple decades.
Speaker 4: It's because he's over the age of eighty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Listen, the Vatican does not want to put out a press release saying Cardinal Mahoney or anybody else is not going to be involved because of the sex abuse. They'll find pretty much any other reason to not involve someone. If that was the reason, they're certainly not going to be like, yes, you're right, it's because let's play more attention to this. The church has paid out billians for sex abuse. They don't want let's sweep that.
Speaker 4: Under the rug.
Speaker 2: Well, and how many the College of Cardinals is one hundred some large? I don't remember how what the number is exactly? It is one thirty eight okay, hundred and thirty eight under the age of eighty or don't have criminal embezzlement conviction on their record, so that's good.
Speaker 1: What a feather in his cardinal cap that is to be to be convicted? And how do you I mean he still has the privileges. I mean I shouldn't say he has the privileges. He's never actually been removed from the College.
Speaker 4: Of car He's got an apartment at the Vatican.
Speaker 2: Some good real estate, allowed to take part in the pre conclave discussions.
Speaker 4: But like, there's no priests that have ever run fast and loose with a little cash over the course of two thousand years. It's probably a lengthy list. Give them a break. Where's the forgiveness?
Speaker 5: Give them?
Speaker 4: Where's the redemption?
Speaker 2: Tomorrow the Dodgers are back in la to take on the Pirates, with first pitch at seven o'clock. Listen to all the Dodgers games on AM five seventy LA Sports live from the Gallpin Motors Broadcast booth, and you can stream all the Dodgers games in HD on that iHeartRadio app. Use the keyword AM five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 1: Gary and Channon will continue the first woman to break a four minute mile. Oh my gosh, I'm exhausted reading that one sentence.
Speaker 2: Keana and I were talking about this this morning. Think about back in school, high school. Yeah, the mile that you had to do for time.
Speaker 4: It was like an eternity. Gary and Shannon they timed it with a sand what do they call it? Hourglass.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 4: NFL Draft tonight.
Speaker 1: A lot of talk about Dion Sanders, kid Shader Sanders and will the Giants say fit and take him at three or will he fall to thirty three? This is sometimes what happens with a quarterback or whatever players need when it comes to positions.
Speaker 4: I've heard very mixed messages about that kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's got the widest range of where he could fall from number one to thirty, from three to thirty three.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, not number one. That would be it. That would be quite the quite the move. Cam Ward is supposed to go one to the Titans.
Speaker 2: And he was a guy also that didn't have five years ago, was not on anybody's radar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was overlooked, he was overweight.
Speaker 1: We'll get into all the storylines that kind of move out of the world of football and into just wow, that's interesting personalities.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kings are now up game two games to none over the Oilers. They won six to two last night. Game three is going to be tomorrow night and Edmonton Clippers Nuggets. Game three is tonight at the end to it doom, that's tied at one apiece. Pirates beat the Angels three nothing. They will wrap up the series this afternoon this evening, six thirty first pitch, and then the Cubs beat the Dodgers again yesterday seven to six, So Dodgers get the day off before they host the Pirates starting tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Did you hear can you tell me?
Speaker 1: You tell me about the two Belgian teenagers with all those ants?
Speaker 2: Yes, I saw, I actually saw that earlier in the week and we never got to it.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, So two Belgian teenagers were found with thousands of ants, and the ants were valued at ninety two hundred dollars. They were destined. The ants were for European and Asian markets. Anyway, the two Belgian teenagers are due to be sentenced. The judge is going to take time to review the environmental impact and psychological reports filed in court before dishing out the sentences. These two Belgian nationals, both nineteen years old, were arrested with five thousand ants at a guest house. They were charged with violating wildlife conservation laws the Kenya Wildlife Service. As the case represents a shift in trafficking trends from iconic large mammals to lesser known yet ecologically critical species ants. Who knew that the ants were being trafficked across international lines? Who's paying nine thousand dollars for a bunch of ants? Should I stop killing them? I killed a bunch of them the other day around the sink.
Speaker 4: How dare I put out the traps? Should I stop doing that?
Speaker 1: Should I just invite the ants so I can sell them on the black market.
Speaker 4: Collect them in an envelope and see whatever get you. I've been just throwing money down the drain.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe we start talking about how the Dow is reacting to tumultuous markets.
Speaker 4: We start talking about the value of ants. You want me to do that next.
Speaker 1: Time we get a guest on from the financial world. No told me, why do you think about these ants?
Speaker 4: Do you think this is a good investments talking red some money over to the Kenyan ants. Take some out of my titanium reserves.
Speaker 2: Faith kip Yegon is a woman who may make history in the next few weeks. Thirty one year old Faith kip Yegon is a runner from a Kenyan village that is pretty well known for producing incredible long and middle distance runners.
Speaker 4: And what Faith is trying to do is break a four minute mile.
Speaker 5: It's done.
Speaker 4: I've ever been done by men, never done by a woman, never done by women.
Speaker 2: Generally, women run about ten percent slower than do men. So if you say the current record for a mile run is at three forty three, which hurts me to my lungs explode when I say that.
Speaker 4: Three milening feel it. My nose is bleeding and I'm routing at the same time.
Speaker 2: But that rule of thumb, if it's about ten percent, that rule of thumb would put the next woman's record for a mile at about four h five. Now, there are others that have done the scientific study that's required and said that it is possible for Faith kip Yong or some other elite female athlete like her to run a mile at three point fifty nine thirty seven, which would be the sub four minute that she's looking for.
Speaker 1: She grew up in a small village about one hundred and forty miles west of Nairobi, the eighth of nine children in a family of athletes. She is from the Kalinjin tribe famed for producing runners. As a girl, she and her siblings ran two and a half miles to school, home for lunch, and back again ten miles a day through eighth grade. Now, how does that rank with your dad's story of walking up hill barefoot? Your dad literally did. Yeah, but not two and a half month, No, but ten miles a day to and from school. That's incredible, She says. It wasn't that she began to first realize her gift for running when she was fourteen, when her pe teacher organized a brief foot race at school and she outran all of her classmates, and then she went on to win the juniors races at the Worlds and things like that. You and Keana mentioned running the mile in PE class growing up. That was that whole day of PE class, if I remember correctly. So Pe was what fifty five minutes is pretty much each school period, right, you got five minutes to go to and from I would assume I don't remember, but so you get to Pe, you got fifty five minutes of class. It's five minutes on the front end and the back end of change probably get your way out to the field. Make your way out to the field, so it's fifty forty five minutes something like that. You have forty five minutes. That was the whole class that day was to run and I'm using air quotes here run the mile, four laps around that And that was a That was a Sissyphis seeing task, wasn't it. When you're like, I've got to run four times around this thing?
Speaker 2: Well, I remember mister Mahea told us, or he was told, and he hated saying it. You don't have to run it if you don't want to. But this is part of the California Fitness Test, Like eventually we're going to do this for real time. So it was once a week or however often we would do it. Like Keana mentioned it was Monday mile day, like that was what you did that day for pe class and then the.
Speaker 4: Other forties you had forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: You had forty five minutes. But you would I mean we didn't have the shoes, right, you just for me. I just wore whatever shoes I wore to school that day. Sure, which is not conducive to running.
Speaker 1: Us we had we had we had sneakers in our lockers from what I remember, some some of us did.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: If you routinely forgot them like I probably did. Sure, you would just wear whatever you had.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a thing I was wearing.
Speaker 2: Conversation Chuck Taylor's trying to do a four, I mean not trying for a minute.
Speaker 4: But that's also fine.
Speaker 1: It's a big boondoggle that you need special running shoes to run well.
Speaker 2: And in this case Faith Kip Jegon, for the first twenty five years of her running, she didn't wear shoes.
Speaker 4: That's how she.
Speaker 2: Trained, that's how she grew up, that's how she trained, and she was comfortable with exactly. Now, this is what I think is most interesting about this aspect of a thirty one year old woman elite athlete trying to break the four minute mile. When you look back when Roger Banister did it, the first man to run under four minutes that we know of, Sure there.
Speaker 4: May have been others.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the guy's name who first ran the mile under four minutes's name was not Roger.
Speaker 2: Right lost in history somewhere to and probably on another continent in Africa. But the technology that existed when Roger Banister did it is so is so? I mean, that's seventy years ago that Roger Banister broke that record or set that record a sub for minute.
Speaker 4: I think that someone want to, yeah, think of.
Speaker 2: Just the technology period, the way shoe technology has changed, the way track technology has changed over seventy years, the way muscle technology. She went to the Beaverton, Oregon Nike headquarter. She sponsored by Nike. She had a trayer to do a full body scan, musculature equivalent, exam, all that sort of stuff, and they said one of the things that they thought they could squeeze out of her was a little bit more strength than her hamstrings. So they put her on this whole new regiment of of strengthening her ham strings just for tenths of a second in a mile.
Speaker 1: You go to the bolt in El Segundo or the chargers have built up their new facility. What the training is now for athletes is it blows your mind compared to what it was just thirty years ago, let alone seventy years ago. I remember mype teacher, mister Koletto. He smoked weed a lot, and he had a motto, and it was when you're in control, go with the flow. When you're not in control, take it like a stroll. It's the very best for your soul.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he sounds like he smoked a lot. He smoked a lot of weak great guy.
Speaker 2: She is planning on doing this at an event June twenty sixth, sponsored of course by Nike in Paris. So it's one of those things that even if she gets close even I think her current her current record is four oh six or four oh seven, even if she's able to get six seven seconds off of that and not actually break four minutes, that's going to be a huge step for female athletes and for I guess for strength training.
Speaker 4: Look at that Jerry Kleto, he's on the Facebook. He had long hair and short shorts. I think they all did at that time. Wow, still with us. Good for him.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about this new England serial killer story we haven't seen much of.
Speaker 4: That was him.
Speaker 2: He's a handsome guy for you people in that in that age range. I would have thought you guys would have.
Speaker 4: For teenage girls.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had.
Speaker 2: Well, he didn't look like mister Mahea. Mister Mahea looked like a fire plug.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Us fifteen year old girls had some eye candy with that thirty eight year old.
Speaker 5: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: President Trump says the US is meeting with China at the White House today. The President refuted a report that the Chinese were calling any talks over tariff over tariffs with the US fake news. China remains the main obstacle, obviously to the White House because of the significant global role in trade. Trump is still insisting he has a great relationship with shiximping and that the tariff issue will get worked out. So the US says they're meeting with China. China says we're not meeting with the US.
Speaker 2: They said in fact, suggesting that there is progress in this matter is as groundless as trying to catch the wind.
Speaker 4: They're so poetic.
Speaker 2: So you've heard about that fire that's burning in New Jersey, thirteen thousand acres now and continuing to grow, which sounds cute. Thirteen thousand acres, smaller than either the Palisades or the Eaten fires. But they've arrested a nineteen year old charges of aggravated arson in connection with that wildfire. Well, there are a bunch of bodies, unfortunately, piling up in and around New England. The latest in Springfield, Massachusetts, belised this week responded to reports of an unresponsive person on Hall of Fame Avenue, you know where that is, just on Tuesday afternoon, and they figured out that it was somebody who had pronounced dead shortly after the first responders got there.
Speaker 1: So this is the eighth body discovered in the area, found off a bike path in Springfield, Massachusetts. Other bodies have turned up, mostly women, between March and April, in Massachusetts, Connecticut, and Rhode Island. Now what you're seeing these days is people fed up with law enforcement and becoming their own detectives, amateur sleuths. They're called the New England serial Facebook serial killer Facebook group excuse me now has sixty five three hundred members. It's gathered fifteen thousand new members just this month. Searches for New England serial killer on Google's spiked around April seventh. Local law enforcement says there's really no reason to believe that these cases are connected.
Speaker 4: Let me let me see here.
Speaker 1: The police say they have no reason at this time to believe that the latest body found is connected with any of the other deaths. A medical examiner set to determine the cause of this woman's death as the police try to work to identify her. So far, only three of the eight bodies have been identified, all women. Officials have noted that some of the bodies recovered were degraded, making it harder to identify the deceased. One of the women, Page Fannin, thirty five years old, of West Islap, New York, found on March sixth Her clothing and personal items were found on the banks of the river, which prompted a dive team search. Denise Olearly O'Leary, excuse me, not oh Leary, just Leary. My brain has to turn Leary into oh Leary. Denise Leary, fifty nine is a mother of two who disappeared in September. She was discovered in March, and then Michelle Romano, fifty six, of Warwick, North, New York, found March twenty sixth. That's odd that two of the women are in their late fifties, the other one in your mid thirties.
Speaker 2: It's also it's odd that there were a couple of dudes that were involved in the bodies of dudes that were in this because I would have assumed, as we've seen with a bunch of other serial killers, the targets tend to be women, tend.
Speaker 4: To be right. What has led the inner to believe they're all related location if nothing else.
Speaker 2: In fact, one of the families of one of the victims asked the group the New England serial Killer Facebook group to rename the group because they said that their Michelle Romano, their fifty six year old, had nothing to do with any serial killer. They didn't give in a bunch of details, but they said, we have complete faith in Rhode Island State Police and our own private investigator, that the person responsible will be brought to justice sooner rather than later, but that Michelle's passing is in no way related to any type of serial killer. Also, no indication that any of these people who disappeared or died recently that they would belong to or be the responsibility of a serial killer.
Speaker 1: New Haven police officer Christian Bruckhart told mass Live he understands the mystique and speculation surrounding a potential local serial killer. He says, these certain things, they have a mystique about them. I think the serial killers are one. A serial killer is almost mythical figure in the zeitgeist. I mean, how many Hannibal Lecter movies have they done? He said, that's a stupid quote to have as a police officer potentially investigating a number of bodies turning up if you're going to go to the Hannibal Lecter callback.
Speaker 4: Quick side note.
Speaker 2: One of the victims, they said, unidentified women appear to have lightly pigmented skin, which is a feature that is typically associated with Turner syndrome.
Speaker 4: You ever heard of Turners?
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 2: Oul Rich Turner syndrome is a disorder in which the cells of females have only one X chromosome instead of two, or partially missing an X chromosome. I've never heard of that before. No then there's certain difficult difficulties to come with that. They don't develop periods, they don't develop memory glands. Without hormones, they're unable to reproduce, and things like that.
Speaker 4: How many access do you have?
Speaker 2: Small chin loose folds of skin on the next lanted eyelids Prominent ears also found in Turner syndrome, though not all of them will show it.
Speaker 4: You don't have it all right. Coming up next.
Speaker 1: You can't just bring up an ailment without me checking to see if I have it. Heather Brooker will join us. This is about the California Film and TV tax credit. What happened yesterday in the State Assembly in terms of making it easier for more TV and film production in California. Heather's got all the details and we'll join us when we come back to Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 4: You've been listening to The Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 2: You can always hear us live on KFIAM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.