Speaker 1: Hey, Carl. Here, we're on a mission to find new fans of the show. I mean, where else can you get real life comedy and horror in one podcast. You can do your part by leaving us a review on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you get Security this Week. Also, you can get an ad free feed by becoming a five dollars a month patron. Go to Patreon dot Security this Week dot com and sign up, and don't forget discord Discord dot Security this Week dot com. Lots of good stuff happening there. Yeah, I think that's it. So on with the podcast. So this is some interesting math. It's a five minute walk from my house to my local bar.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: However, it's a forty five minute walk from the bar back to my house if you're lucky. The difference is staggering. Hey, and welcome back to Security this Week Week. I'm Carl, that's Patrick and Dwayne, and we're here to discuss the things that happened last week that make this week worth talking about. So I guess we should start with the first one. Here, hackers fish their way into US defense manufacturers Microsoft three sixty five account Wow Wow exposed details may include highly sensitive, export controlled technical info.
Speaker 2: It's not good. Yeah, I mean, you know the way this, the way this starts out is like any like a lot of the hacks that are going on, right social engineering manipulate you to click on something. Yeah you know there, this is Microsoft Office three sixty five. A lot of you probably use that, so you think, oh, my gosh, is there's some sort of exploit and they just targeted its company here it is is just fishing, like, oh, this is a legitimate document, clicks on it and somebody went, yeah, sure, I'll do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're saying that there was no data off expltration. The i EH Corporation makes connectors for a wide range of things, including the SAD system and the Patriot system. It's not trivial, but you know, phishing is still one of the biggest problems that we have out there is people just don't know what to do, and the attacks are getting better and better, and you click on the wrong thing and you're you're in trouble.
Speaker 1: Talk about a class that should be taught in middle school, right, seriously.
Speaker 2: You know what is actually interesting when you start looking at a lot of the ways that schools have changed the you know, we used to be taught like look both ways across the street and that, you know whatever, normal sort of streets havvy stuff. And now schools do try and incorporate a lot of online like cyber bullying defense and you know, all the types of things you should do to try and keep yourself safe, which is great. Actually we'll talk about some of that later.
Speaker 3: My parents' strategy is just to have more kids increase the wilderbeast mathematics.
Speaker 2: I say that all the time, like my kids. But if one of my kids does something and I'm like, well that's why we had three, you know, like cut his hand or something, and I'll be like, well that's why we had three, my wife will give me the mean look. Don't say that.
Speaker 1: It's true, but don't say that in front of the children.
Speaker 2: We're playing the game of odds of the numbers.
Speaker 1: So so, what actually did they take? She said they said they took nothing back.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it says nothing was XFL traded. Here's the problem that's hard to say. Yeah, if I were if I conned you into clicking on a link and I garnered access to your inbox, just connecting and opening the inbox gives me access to data, even if it's literally just the subjects of emails. It's not hard to say. It's what the marketing people said to say exactly right. They said nothing was taken. But if I saw who was sending you emails and the subjects of those emails, that's data, and that data was pulled off site, it was expel traded. So what what they're saying is no plans or schematics exactly. They're saying no sensitive data was expiltrated, and that could be true. You know, I'd imagine, especially a defense contractor, if they're following any sort of proper policies and procedures, the data that they move around is going to be shared on a secure share somewhere. It's not going to be something that they send around an email, right, So getting access to somebody's inbox, you know, yeah, you might get ancillary conversations about particular projects, but you probably don't get you know, thad missile designs so and these types of things. I think they play them down.
Speaker 3: You need to go to discord for that.
Speaker 2: And there's wow, that's a that's a callback from a while ago. Yeah, so I think, yeah, nothing expel traded. They mean nothing important in them, And my guess is there's still some forensics going on.
Speaker 1: So I got a story for you. This guy goes to Defcon thirty four and he learns how to ha planes Wi Fi networks while in flight, and on the flight home he says, hey, I wonder if this works.
Speaker 3: Which means he learned nothing.
Speaker 1: So he The story is passenger returning from Defcon thirty four spoofs Delta Wi Fi network while in flight using pen test tool. Pilots tell ground crew to alert corporate security after attendee from hacking conference brings the party to the sky.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Okay, so we've for the last two weeks we've talked about spoofing Wi Fi at hotels. Yeah right, and we're like, oh, yeah, it's happened, and blah blah blah, and none of these hotels have been like calling the cops and picking up the hacker. Right, But here's my hacking advice for you to your criminal listener.
Speaker 1: If wait, wait, let's play the music, go ahead, it's criminal career.
Speaker 2: If you were trapped in a metal tube at thirty six thousand feet and you decide to spoof the Wi Fi. There's a very finite list of people on that plane who could have done it, and they get throwing it out there and they get to control you until you leave the plane. It's right, unless you're gonna pull a oh what was that guy? The guy who stole a ton of money and then just like jumped out of a plane with a oh, DV Cooper. Yes, unless you're gonna pull a DV Cooper and let get off the plane after you steal whatever it is you've stole.
Speaker 3: Ah, I got your Starbucks account number. I'm off this plane. Yeah, exactly, Baza. And then you jump off like come on, this is just this is a rookie move, honestly. And you know I understand coming back from deaf con to criminal. You know you're super excited about some new cool thing or technique you saw some researchers show you. And I get that, I do, but you got to know there's a proper time and place. The other thing I will tell you is from a signals intelligence standpoint, there are some places you do not want to mess with signals anywhere near norrat right anywhere at thirty thousand feet on a plane, anywhere.
Speaker 2: Where there's literally the most listening signals intelligence devices in the air is on that plane, you know, for everything from windspeed to radios to whatever. It's all the cockpit is shielded, they're watching all the signals. Like, that's the place you don't want to mess around with Wi Fi.
Speaker 1: So here's what this guy did, right, So you're reportedly jammed the plane's Wi Fi signal and then created their own Wi Fi hotspot called Delta Wi Fi Fast that routed to a phishing website that harvested the Google credentials of any passenger attempted to lug in.
Speaker 2: So, you know, felony.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you get a felony. You get a everybody gets a felony.
Speaker 2: But here's the deal. You'd think, Okay, well, this guy was absolutely being malicious, and in reality, he could have just found a new uh you know, wireless credential harvesting tool from deafcon and he ran it and said click start and it automatically picked up the wireless in the area, which was only one, and it automatically de offfed all the users, which looks like a denialist service, and it automatically spun up a Wi.
Speaker 3: Fi We're getting call from an attorney who wants you to testify on his behalf.
Speaker 2: So could it just be he was ignorant, yes, on what it does. But this brings up another great point. You should not either did this maliciously or you should never ever, ever ever run a tool, especially in a cybersecurity space, that you don't one hundred percent know what it's going to do.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're a script kitty at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Like it's cool to find this neat tool on the internet and click the go button and assume you're just this awesome hacker as credentials come rolling in. If you don't know what it's doing, right, that could be a felony.
Speaker 3: That's the vast majority of people who are serving time for exploitation of computers combined. Combine hacker with stupid, and this is definitely one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely not a good idea.
Speaker 1: And he certainly certainly didn't have time to review the code on his way to v on his way to the airport.
Speaker 2: And honestly, come on, now, what you really should have done is actually probably spoofed your own mac address on your Wi Fi to somebody else that you saw on the plane, because at that point that person to be the person pulled out, not you, and you would have been gone. I'm just throwing that out there. You got to at least throw some false flags.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Any screenwriter who wants to write the next sequel to Sneaker, Oh my God, should just listen to this show and call me and listen to Dwayne's advice.
Speaker 2: I am a super fan of Sneakers. Yes, do it. There needs to be a second.
Speaker 3: One, absolutely so. It doesn't look like there was an arrest in this case.
Speaker 2: Was there? It still says blah blah blah. While the exact details are unclear in this incident, it seems pretty clear it's still under investigation, and the attacker or prankster apparently used a Wi Fi Pineapple.
Speaker 3: Troy was on the flight, so he literally just slugged in this Pineapple. Yeah no, and Troy smart enough to not do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, point point apple, all right. Next story, After Microsoft threatened legal action, a security researcher publishes a new Windows zero day bug.
Speaker 2: Double dog dare you? First off, I swear to god, Nightmare clips is not me just throwing this out there, is not posting the giant m clips. Yeah, Nightmare clips. I can testify I saw them both at the last meeting. So so this is the guy or gal we've been talking about for months now, who we're assuming at this point is leveraging artificial intelligence to find just brilliant and creative zero days in Microsoft Windows and really has focused on Windows everything from you know, encrypted hard drive bypasses to you know Windows authentication bypasses to prevess to you name it. And what this person keeps doing is the moment Microsoft releases a patch, like on a patch Tuesday, like a couple of hours later, this person then boths on get hub. The new patch sucks, and here's how I still have access to your computers.
Speaker 3: So it makes me think we didn't add this story. But Claude is now looking to fingerprint their output, even the text outputs, so that it can be determined that it was from Claude. I wonder if you'd be able to tell whether he used Claude because of that, based on the code that actually did run.
Speaker 2: So that's an interesting thought, Like fingerprinting the output code of an LM. Maybe this guy or gal might be smart enough. I mean, they're claiming even if you copy it to like notepad. Oh yeah, the fingerprints in the text yep. Yeah, the type of things that they use encoding. Yeah, I could absolutely see that. But I will tell you at some point, will it matter, Like eighty percent of the code is going to be generated by either claud or whoever.
Speaker 3: Well, the FBI would know who to serve the warrant to.
Speaker 2: Oh you're saying it's per person I think it is not just per generated LM, like this is an LM thing.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know. I guess I don't know that it just came out. It's something that's causing a kerfuffle, but I wouldn't doubt it. I mean, remember the printer, the microcodes and printers, oh, the micro dots. Micro dots, So basically, if you print something on an HPE or Canon or any name brand printer, it can be traced back to the exact serial number of the printer that printed it, right, yep.
Speaker 1: And what's weird here is Nightmare Clips doesn't seem to be wanting bug bounties, like they're just doing it to antagonize Microsoft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well or to wake Microsoft up exactly. And the Robin Hood model, that's that has.
Speaker 2: Always been the story. The line. The claim, yeah, is they're not moving fast enough. They're not protecting enough of the world by just sitting back and not worrying about these things. And if it's as easy as a single person being able to find them, why can't Microsoft so well?
Speaker 1: To Microsoft's credit, they've been fixing zero days and bugs at an alarming rate because of AI.
Speaker 2: They're oh, yeah, you know, they just you know what, you know what Microsoft would have done back in the nineties killed they would have hired him. Yeah, they would have been like, you know what, you're so good at this. Great, You're you're now the head of our emerging you know, AI security division, Go find bugs.
Speaker 1: Okay. Next story, bleeping computer, plug and pawn pone Sorry, plug and pone attack uses fake USB devices for Windows system access.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is neat. Actually, so it's a good thing, you point out, oldie but giddy. We've always said don't plug in anything USB U into your computer, especially if you pick it up off the ground and plug it in, or Dwayne gives it to you, or if I give it to you like it exactly. I can't tell you how many times, like I'll hand somebody a mouse or a keyboard, Oh yeah, I get this mouse in my bag and they be like, isn't a mouse really? I'm like, I don't know, do you need a mouse because if you do, you're gonna have to use this one. But anyways, so we've seen tons of plug in play, Like the rubber duck, for example, is a malicious USB that you plug it in. Oh yeah, the OMG cable is a malicious USB that you plug in. Hack five should be a sponsor. We talk about them too much, I know, right, Lord, they put out some fantastic tools. Darren Kitchens, I think is the guy over there running running the stuff. What those generally do, right is they run scripts. That's it, right, So you plug it in and it automatically will run a PowerShell script that gains access or something does you know, and it poses as a hit you know, privileg jescalation whatever.
Speaker 3: What's basically pretends it's a house or a keyboard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. It ken poses a hit and you can manipulate what it poses. That could poses a storage device or whatever. But generally mouse and keyboard is the easiest way to pose human face device. Yeah, because if you pose as a keyboard, well then it's not uncommon for you to be typing things, right, So when you plug that rubber duck in, it poses a keyboard. This attack is novel. This one's a little bit different. So this one uses a piece of software called face Dancer. It's gonna let that sink in for a second.
Speaker 3: Craig Herbert's rolling in his grave.
Speaker 2: So when you plug this USB in, face Dancer is a piece of software that allows the USB to look like a different type of USB device. Now we just talked about the rubber duck looking like a keyboard, so okay, who cares? Why is that uncommon? What this allows you to do is make it look like a very specific USB device, and they they the attack. This actually also was a defcon drop. Thank god that guy didn't try and plug it into the USB in the back of the See it's the same as what the attackers did here is they made the device impersonate a Sony Felicia device, which is a card reader for door access, and that driver not only does not exist on Windows. So what it does is it pulls it from Sony. That driver is so old it has a DNS exploit in it where it will as the system, give you the ability to set the DNS server. So that's the first thing they plug in the USB drive. It pulls down this card reader software and then they tell the card reader software, oh, our DNS is right here. It's you know, one dot two dot three wa or whatever, it's like one zero dot five right, which is one of the local servers. Then they unplug the USB and they plug it back in and face the answer switches the idea of the USB. Now now it's not a card reader, it is a Sierra wireless device. And the interesting thing about the Sierra wireless device is when it pulls down the drivers for that they are pulled over HTTP. It's one of the only drivers not pulled over a secure connection. Wow. So the researchers now that they have control over DNS, so they can tell you where to go to get to Sierra drivers, and they know those drivers are signed and not being pulled in a secure way, they overwrite them and when they run now they have full access to the system as system privilege. The whole attack chain takes about five minutes. So you plug the c USB in, you wait a couple seconds, you unplug it, you plug it back in, you wait a couple of minutes and you unplug it and now you have full system access.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Awesome, awesome chain, very very cool stuff.
Speaker 1: So when did you get yours?
Speaker 4: Duane?
Speaker 2: So USB has actually run through a great fat I've had one for about three years.
Speaker 1: So yeah, do you use it to access customers machines when they're trying to secure everything?
Speaker 2: Only paid engagements? Patrick? Is that what I'm supposed to say? Only on customers? The last news story might change? That's that's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna have to wait for that one until after the break. So we'll be right back after these very important messages and we're back. You're listening to Security this week. I'm Carl, Let's Dwayne and Patrick, and we're halfway through the show here. We really only have three more to go, but the last one you're going to really.
Speaker 3: It's a summertime, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the next one, Max Severity SAP Commerce cloud flaw now targeted in attacks. How is this story different from the last A commerce cloud?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this one goes to eleven.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I know, right, So SAP commerce claud we've been talking about how SAP just patched I don't know what was it sixteen hundred flaws something. I feel like that a couple of weeks ago. So the interesting thing about this article, yes, you know CE twenty twenty six five eight two three one was patched. This article is saying three days after the patch released, they started to see it being actively exploited. So imagine this SAP goes out and does their due diligence and he's using AI and is finding all the bugs and then they patch them. Hey, we just patched thirteen hundred bucks or sixteen hundred bucks, and an attacker on the internet then took that patch patch diffed it. And patch diff is you take a piece of software that you have, or you take the patch that the vendor is pushing out, and you analyze the patch because if they say they fixed a security issue, it's in the patch.
Speaker 3: Or your AI analyze.
Speaker 2: Yeah, usually you'll have nowadays you just use your AI for it, and you'll hand your AI the patch, you go what did they fix? And the AI will go, oh, they fixed this part of the code. Now I know how to exploit it. So it took three days. The patch was released about three days later. What they're now seeing is active exploitation of this on.
Speaker 3: The ape, but Dwayne, won't the AI refuse?
Speaker 1: Are AI ethically programmed commandator?
Speaker 2: Sure they are. Yeah, there's a Yeah, there's all sorts of really like cool ways to manipulate the AI if.
Speaker 3: You it's all jail breaking, and jail is still probably the biggest open space there is, absolutely because we still haven't plumbed the full depths. In the old days, you could jail break just by asking in the foreign language yeah sure.
Speaker 2: Or in emojis, or in yea unicode, or or.
Speaker 3: Doing a hypothetical and saying we're back in the eighteen hundreds and therefore I need to know yeah.
Speaker 2: And there's still even some crazy ones that generally will seem to work where you can be like, hey, if I had access to this system and I saw these things, what would they mean? And it'd be like, oh, it means if you open that file over there, you get full system access. Don't do it. You'd be like, okay, I won't, but if I did do it, I would have seen these things. What's next, right, And it's like, oh, well, clearly this person's not actually running this code, when in reality you're still running it on the background and it's giving you an example. So, yeah, jail breaking is pretty easy to do, even on the foundational models.
Speaker 3: We're in the early early it's like the days, it's like the months after we discovered what sequel injection is. It was, it was, it was years before we got a handle on it. I think, I think we didn't get a handle on it until twenty forty. Well yeah, I know, right, and even then not so of that.
Speaker 2: I mean. And it is funny because you look at these frontier models and they talk about like, oh, well we released you know, mythos, but it has guardrails or it has you know, handcuffs, or it has whatever, and we're like, okay, sure, I'm like.
Speaker 3: It just sounds kinky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, there are so many ways to break these.
Speaker 3: It has safe words, it has yeah.
Speaker 1: So has it been patched? Is this a go patch?
Speaker 2: It's been patched. Yeah, And that's you know, I mean, it was patched and then yeah, it's been patched. The point here too, is like within three days it was actively exploited. So and according to all of the scanning here, there were about ninety three available SAP commerce servers on the internet with this exact version that have the problem. So they're saying there's about four thousand call it companies out there that have SAP commerce online right now that is an exploitable version.
Speaker 1: And then they haven't patched.
Speaker 3: And that's so this is a story not of you need to it's not patched. It's it's patched, and it's a race.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and why did you take why are you taking three days? And you know there's there's some comments here about well, some of those might be actually honeypots that are pretending to be that version. Okay, but not all four thousand of them. It's like six of them, Yeah, exactly, like we get it. There's a few people who actually listen to the internet to see what's you know. That's well actually, and that's a good point too. It's one of the reasons when we say this is quote unquote actively exploited on the internet. There's two ways to find that out right. A company either gets hit with it and now you know it's actively exploited on the internet, or somebody puts up a honeypot and watches for that type of traffic and then we know it's actively exploited.
Speaker 1: So this next story reminds me of a quote by Mark twain, naked people have little or no influence in society. The FBI says hackers target online accounts to steal nude photos and at first blush just by reading the headline. You're like, yon nude photos. But these are hacked accounts where they found nude photos on children and adults phones and then extorted them for it, you know, saying that we're going to show these pictures all over the place or if you don't cough up some money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is the worst. Yeah, I was gonna say, no joke.
Speaker 3: Human traffickers are the only thing lower than this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no joking about this. I mean, it's tough. It's a big it's a big problem in a lot of countries, and especially for the youth, which really kind of sucks because they feel like they have no place to turn. Yeah, it's funny. I've always told my kids, like, Hey, if you're ever extorted or something over your phone and somebody claims that you're going to put pictures out, just give me the phone. Don't tell me. Because I was like, I was like, just give me the phone. I will make sure.
Speaker 3: I have a special set of skills.
Speaker 2: Exactly will make sure that it doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Gives me equivalent of the untouchables whack the taken taken.
Speaker 2: So yeah, but this is you know, the root of this is these victims are getting phished if you will, or smished or whatever. Right, They're getting communicated either over social media, SMS or email, and they're letting the attackers in because like they'll get a code saying hey, we need to authenticate to your you know whatever account, and then somebody will text them and be like, oh, this is you know, I don't know, this is X, and you know, you might receive a code. We need that code to verify your account or whatever. Right, And they're getting conned into giving access to their social media accounts, to their online accounts, and then these people are calling and grabbing this information and sending it out. The thing that I find surprising is twofold. First off, this is an old tactic. So if anybody asks you for things or like a verification code or whatever on your phone, never give it to them. There's there's not a service provider on the planet that will text you and ask you for a code that they just texted you. That doesn't make any sense. Yeah, right, if you're if you you know, avoid clicking on links of course, because if you click on a link that looks like it's bringing you to x dot com and it doesn't, and there's obviously a code that pops up and you type it in from your phone now here again, you know you're you might be giving an attack or that code, so you want to be careful there. But secondly, the other thing that surprises me about this is in the day of a AI, in the in the day and age of deep fakes, Like, why don't people just claim, oh, it's just deep fake? Does not me right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, because it probably is, it's become it could be, right, because a lot of these claims are just they're just they're they're not true, right, they don't. Actually they're claiming to have something they can't get in the hopes that and if they needed to show you proof that they could just deep fake it, right exactly. Yeah, So again the LLLM would protect me from that, right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, because shoes ethically programmed, not the open ones.
Speaker 4: Yea.
Speaker 2: So needless to say, like, I'm surprised that this is still a tactic. But if you are a young listener out there obviously don't respond to any of these types of texts, and there are generally places that you can turn to, uh, you know that will help out.
Speaker 1: Okay, that brings us to our lead story this week, US government will let private companies hack criminal gangs.
Speaker 3: I'm so conflicted here. I love the idea.
Speaker 2: I get it. I was gonna say, what's the conflict Patrick?
Speaker 3: It will well because what's funny because the story does say that there's going to be huge like legal insecurity risks because false flags are real.
Speaker 1: The current US government could be considered a criminal gang.
Speaker 3: And people off shore that I know. So here's here's the bottom line. This is a militia is really what's happening or private here? Remember you know that the British have used privateers quite a bit.
Speaker 2: I would love to be called a privateer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd love to be a privateer. That'd be great.
Speaker 1: Just go back in time, go to Baltimore and sign up for a ship. Right.
Speaker 3: So privateiers is all about the government says, oh you're a merchant, we give you letters of the realm that says you're allowed to be armed, and you're allowed to seize enemy traffic and you're allowed to basically your your you're authorized pirates, your pirates on behalf of your crown. This is this is the same with hackers. And we have an enormous advantage in companies like our companies and many of the others, where there's a lot of cyber talent in the United States that's not leveraged for offense and defense because it's it's hands are tied. And so I have long thought this was an important thing we needed to do, but the implementation matters dramatically. It has to be done well, it has to be done right. I don't have a lot of faith that this first iteration is going to be done well or right, but I'm very interested in like how it's going to be done. What you could do, though, is have a like a case officer that deals with the trusted source and they say vetted sources, vetted companies right, so that they say, you know, what do you guys want to do, or this is what we'd like you to do, and you.
Speaker 2: Do it now.
Speaker 3: The Ukrainians did something similar to this when the war broke out. They basically got all the hackers and all the cyber people in the country and they classified them from most well known and trusted to this guy sketchy and I think he smells funny. And the ones at the bottom of the list, they just said, here's a list of companies, go and denial a service them. They're all Russian conglomerates involved in the military or the energy sector. And they did. They went and did denial of service and things like that. The higher level ones were given missions of planting specific information, false information, access to government secrets, things like that, and that striated solution is really the way to go. So I expect that we're going to see a lot more of the top level stuff, but I'll let you know after architation.
Speaker 2: I mean, if I ever hear for a rotation. So it is interesting as you go through this article. It says the White House gave the Department of Homeland Security and the DOJ sixty days to establish operating procedures for the program, including standards for companies participation, procedures for deconflicting operations with the military and intelligence community community, and requirements for participants to report useful information that they acquire from criminal gangs activities. The memorandum also says the program should be participated should be by large companies, which can provide critical capacity, and smaller, more agile companies, which may be better suited for specialized or discrete tasks. Wait, I know small cyber companies pretty agile. Yeah, and it's fantastic. Have you got your letter yet to screen tasks?
Speaker 3: I gotta talk to my old roommate.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 2: Someone one of my buddies on Slack hitting me up and was like, now, I know why you've been so busy lately. And I'm like, I can't confirm or deny, but right, you.
Speaker 3: Can always deny. Yeah, So I you know, I personally think, if done well, it's a good idea, and in this age, I think it's actually overdue, but the way it's conducted will matter dramatically.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hell if they just said, hey, if go go and protect the water supplies in your state, Yeah, that would be a win given what's been going on lately, exactly.
Speaker 1: So that brings us to the end of our show this week. And that's all that happened last week. We'll talk to you next week on security this week.
Speaker 4: Bye bye bye. Will her
Speaker 2: Hand