Speaker 1: All right, good morning everybody. We are live here this morning with Stu Peters from the Stu Peters Network, and I just wanted to thank you Stuve for being here this early on a holiday. You both have families, or both dads. I understand how hectic a schedule can be, and I just want to thank you just being that you don't know anything about me to have agreed to do this and welcome. Good morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. And you're right busy schedule for sure. Being a dad, that's got to be our priority. You know, we have to put we have to put family at the top of our priority. With taking care of ourselves, you know, obviously is really important as well. I think you know, I've been accused of being selfish. I spend too much time, you know, at work, or I spend too much time in the gym, and people look at me, They're like, well, you could be spending that time with your family. Well, the reason why I do these things is to improve the way that we show up for our kids, you know. I mean, if you can't take care of yourself, if you don't have the energy, if you're not physically fit, and if you're not working to provide a living if you're not working.
Speaker 3: To do something that you believe.
Speaker 2: Actually is going to better their lives, better the country. And so it's kind of an you know, animlic the career field, I would say, I would say that I have found myself in you know, a lot of people don't really understand that they don't get it, and it can be difficult to receive that scrutiny from, you know, from the outside people who just really they just don't get it. And that's I think a lot of the frustration that I have. A lot of people say, well, you always seem so angry when you're on the air. I don't know that it's really anger. I mean, I do argue with Jesus about my anger, and I have to repent quite a bit. But I think that it's really just a it's a frustration knowing that there are millions and millions of people out there who believe these things, who see these things very plainly, But then they have conversations with other people who just they believe what the television tells them, you know, they believe what they're so called the elect that officials tell them, what the government tells them. They did it through COVID nineteen. You know, they're doing it right now with this Charlie Kirk assassination, which is very obviously you know, not what the lies are that we we're being told blatant lies and now these IP addresses that are coming out. So I think for me, it's really more of a righteous indignation. And I know that that sounds cliche because a lot of people say that to mask the fact that they're angry and maybe have every right to be. Yeah, maybe i am. Maybe I am a little bit angry, and I'm human, you know. I mean, that's just that's just part of the you know, I guess you would say, insufferable reality of being a less than perfect person who just strives to be more Jesus like every day. And it puts people in a weird position because like for me, for example, tell me if I'm ranting or going off you know, off script here. But it's really difficult to even find a church, you know, knowing what I know and knowing what I've learned, especially over the last two years, it's difficult to find myself at a church with a so called faith leader or a pastor who you know, perpetuates these lies, especially when we're dealing with the most important important thing ever, which is is your relationship with Jesus Christ adequate?
Speaker 3: Is it as strong as it can be?
Speaker 2: Who is the conduit between you and your eternal salvation? Is it the pastor are the other people in your congregation responsible for that? No, at the end of the day, it's you and Jesus Christ, and knowing that you have a certain set of responsibilities, especially when you especially when you know that what your convictions are, when you know that what you're saying is righteous, when you know that you are you know, well intended, and that you have you have information that other people just absolutely need to hear, and then they reject it. And I've said on the program before that it's almost like a It's like a drowning victim. I think that's the best analogy that I've been able to come up with so far. A lot of times, when somebody's drowning and somebody jumps in the water to go save them, what happens to the person? They both they both drown because they get pulled underneath the water by the person that they're trying to save. And at the end of the day, what you have to realize and what I've realized, it's not my responsibility to save these people. And you have to just accept the fact that you're going to see some people perish, You're going to see some people lost, You're going to watch people be confused and dealing with fear, a lot of fear. And then that translates a lot of times into willful ignorance, where people will just remove themselves from caring, or at least they'll pretend that they don't care because they're too busy. They're too busy in their social life, they're too busy with their family. They put the blinders on you, exactly, and they just they don't they don't have I think, the mental or spiritual fortitude to handle these things. And I attribute all of that to I think that we're just a country that's under judgment by God, you know, in America. And I think that because we have become as a country and as a society distanced from God, and as Christendom has become subjugated, and the Christian faith has been attacked since the day that Jesus Christ was sacrificed, that he was crucified, that he was murdered I think that we've lost a lot of God's gifts. I think they're not as enhanced or tuned in as they possibly could be, for example, discernment, And I think that there are a lot of people that are just lacking discernment and they just feel like this is the This is it, you know, the life that we're here in this world on this earth. I that's it, and that that's all you get. And so just capture all of the worldly belongings, you know, I hear all the time.
Speaker 3: Live every day like it's your last.
Speaker 2: And to a certain extent, I agree with with some of that.
Speaker 1: Yes is the day type of thing right where you want to you want to take advantage of it. Don't ever hold things off, don't don't be a pro atcrascinating as they say.
Speaker 3: You know, what are you really doing?
Speaker 2: Right? And so when you go back to like what the conversation started with a busy schedule and dealing with kids, like what world do you want to leave them? What wealth of information do you want to leave them? What knowledge and wisdom have you passed on? How much have you really invented into our future? So the white pill here is that you know, I briefly. I briefly mentioned Charlie Kirk, that guy was in front of engaged young primarily Zoomer's college aged you know, young adults that are more spiritually engaged, I think than I have ever seen. That. That to me is a really is a really, it's a giant white pills. It's a source of a whole lot of my optimism. And I wouldn't be here fighting every day if I didn't think that there was remedy or solution. I didn't, I wouldn't be here, you know, if I didn't know that we win, because God already won. Jesus Christ defeated death itself. So and there are a lot of people that came before us that were in at the time. Those times were unprecedented, the actions, the things that had to be done, and the sacrifices that had to be made for us to even have a society that we're talking about reclaiming. You know, if we're going to introduce reclamation into a conversation when it comes to our countries in the United States of America, well, and we have to be ready to assume some certain sacrifices, right, and some responsibility that we bear. So I'm really optimistic about the future because I see a class of people that will be the future leaders of our country, that will be engaged, that will be parts of you know, different political and spiritual solutions, that are totally plugged in. They're awake, they refuse to accept lies. And you know, I would say a decade ago, it would be a lot easier and it was for the government to lie to us. It was a lot easier for evil to kind of proliferate quietly throughout our society, to degregate, to subjugate, to pervert, and to turn, you know, degeneracy into some mainstream, iconic thing that people they clamor for, that they worship, and they let go of their intelligence, and they let go of their discernment, and they let go of their individuality, and they let go of their mission, they let go of the relationship with Jesus Christ, and ultimately that weakens them. It puts them into a herd. And the herd is being called and that's what we're watching. We're watching a mass slaughter because of the complacency and apathy of generations that came before me, that's for sure, and a lot of times, you know, in my generation, I would say, is probably a fifty to fifty split.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then what did they replace it with? Scientism and statism? The worship of those two things above and beyond any other type of you know, connection with a benevolent creator.
Speaker 2: Isn't it amazing? I mean, you're you're absolutely right. Statism is it's more prevalent. I would say, less prevalent right now in the immediate but it's more prevalent in current times than I ever thought possible. I mean, where's the people that question this authority that we are supposed to elect?
Speaker 1: Well, even like the idea of violence, right, if your party is in charge, then you're you want your or will to be imposed upon others that don't want to go that direction. And there's a positive to that to an extent, but there's also okay, now it's none the tables have turned. So do you utilize the authorities that are armed to force your will upon others? And you do it in the name of your party, because in that sense, it's statism all day long, every day.
Speaker 2: And I think that people are you know, I don't serve a god of fear, and we talk about some really you know, I would say I guess uncomfortable things. I don't even know why they're controversial, because it's just the truth. And if we don't rip the band aid off, if we don't start telling the truth, and it's like this big elephant in the room, like nobody wants to say the word Jew. Nobody wants to talk about, you know, nobody wants to talk about who's responsible for a lot of the things that we're seeing. And that translates into nobody themselves taking responsibility for correcting.
Speaker 1: The mental gymnaticors that people use to cope to try to shoot around the topic of Jews Judaism, like, Oh, it's these guys, it's just those ones, It's just these ones. It's like, Judaism is a supremacy cult. If you're if you're a religious Jew, you're going to have this sense built into you from early childhood that everybody else's dog crap and you can't really live with something that sees you as less than human and that your life is worth nothing and that you're there to exploit for their benefit.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more. Jewish power structures have one hundred percent been responsible for the majority of the decline that we see I mean, just look at our government right now.
Speaker 3: Look at what's happening right now.
Speaker 2: I mean Donald Trump is in Israel at the invitation of Benjamin net and Yahoo to speak before the Israeli Knesse. He wants to build the Third Temple. They're talking about him being Cyrus. I mean, they add a big banner up that would not eat And if everybody knows the history of Cyrus, I mean, this is the guy that allowed the Jews to build the Second Temple. It made them, you know, it made them able to build the Second Temple. He was a huge proponent of that.
Speaker 1: That's also tied into the book Investor though, with the Hasiras and Haman and Mordecai, that whole thing where you know, they were supposed to take out the subverters, flipped it on him, completely took down Haman and his sons. I think it was eleven altogether that they hung. But then they went on to kill crazy Rampage and they called that the Perium. And that's been replayed a lot that regardless if that was a Jewish fantasy story or not, they've implemented that many times in the past. And that concerns me because of things like Palaneer and what we've seen with the Bolshevik Revolution, what we seen with the French Revolution, and knowing that it comes from the same minds and hearts of these types of people, what are they planning for America with the threat assessment? Once they're done screwing around with Gaza to you know, train their models or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: And they forecast the stuff when they were arresting, you know, these unsympathetic brown people, or slating them for deportation, you know, college students and revoking their student visas because they were anti Semitic. I was like, well, do you think that this is going to stop with them? Of course it's not. Do you think that what we're seeing in Gaza is going to stop with them? No, of course it's not. This is a war of good versus evil, and people just really need to understand that when they step out of the front door of their house, they're stepping onto a spiritual battlefield. And these people that they worship, and these people that they hold up as some kind of a noble or a righteous body, these people in our government, they're they're they're leading the charge literally. Yeah, And you know, when you look at the head of the FBI.
Speaker 3: He's a lying, you know, subversive he.
Speaker 2: During his and I mean physical appearance, sure whatever, but yeah, but the guy literally lied during his Senate confirmation hearings. I mean he bald face lied and it was about me. And this isn't about me, but that's what he was lying about. You're going to be the director of the FBI. You're caught lying before you're even you know, confirmed. And then the deputy director of the FBI, Dan Bongino, what are you most passionate about? He was asked, Well, it wasn't child sex trafficking, it wasn't bringing to justice people who you know, steal our elections. It wasn't even any of these mainstream law and order wedge issues.
Speaker 1: That implements the Jews, and you can't talk about those things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, protecting Israel was his answer. This is the deputy director of the FBI. Yeah, the fifty first date. He was just called the first Jewish president by Mark Levin when he was introduced at this party in Tel Aviv or wherever the hell they are in Israel. He said, it's my honor to be here with the with you know, with the United States.
Speaker 3: First Jewish President.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he allegedly converted to shabab U vision twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: And he associates with these people. You know, Jeffrey Epstein was his best friend. Everybody knows that. Everybody knows that they shared common interests. They procured young women, particularly those from other countries, to participate in pageants and modeling and knows what else, which is the same way that you know, he knew the person who actually introduced Malania to Donald in the first place. Paulo Zampoli was another great associate of Jeffrey Epstein and Donald Trump. These people were all in the same business. They procured young women. President Trump sat on Air Force one doing an interview before the press corps. I'm not sure if you saw this or not, but there was some question, there was some comment that was made, you know, about Jeffrey Epstein, and he just like jokingly said that Jeffrey Epstein used to steal girls from him, and that one of those girls was Virginia Jewfree, who was working at you know, Trump's spot, mar A Lago. So, I mean, it's like they're stealing each other's girls, they're exchanging girls, they're procuring girls they're best friends because why because they have common interests. Because they share common interests, and that is having sex with young people.
Speaker 1: You know, actually your girls are. I don't know, but that could even walk us right into a discussion about what the hell's really going on with the Ricka Kirk Charlie Kirk connection, given the background that she was in the pageant she was seventeen. Yeah, yeah, his ex wife.
Speaker 2: I mean, nobody will be able to convince me that Erica Kirk is not one thousand percent in on what we just saw happened at Charlie Kirk absolutely that she is his handler.
Speaker 1: Or mpaid in the max because she has no like human emotions or remorse, kind of like some of the people I know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I think that that would insinuate that somehow she's a victim here. But I think she's actually the perpetrator of crimes. I think that she absolutely one hundred percent in on you know, and I don't think that they really knew what they were getting into with Charlie who. I've heard all the theories and I've listened to Cash Betel. You know, see you in Valhalla or until we meet again in Valhalla, whatever he said, And I know that Valhalla is an island, and I know.
Speaker 1: It's also a mistrescription, as if with Valhalla actually really meant. When you get into like the British Edda by Laurence Austin Woodell, who was a philologist, he says that that's because they put the thing in the wrong order. They have different scenes of this of a true story that make it look like all the people that were in the previous scene are dead now, and it's just because they didn't know how to organize it and they were trying to they were trying to translate it into an Icelandic language when it wasn't an Icelandic, it was a Gothic language.
Speaker 2: So I mean, are you at the point where you're actually willing to consider the fact that maybe Charlie Kirk's not dead or not the fact, but the possibility that although just fake. I mean, I've had so many people coming at me, and I've seen so many anomalies, and I understand why people would say that.
Speaker 1: I'd be more I'd be less surprised if it was if he's like, head isn't on some kind of plaque over in Israel, right, now in in you know, the man cave of net and Yahoo. And I mean honestly, like, if if he did disappeared, I don't think he went on the Air Force, air Force two or for US, whatever the hell they said it was. I think he went on the one that went to Israel and probably in a bag. I don't know. But here's what I do know.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming from a back I just want to make sure that everybody understands very clearly here. I'm not very yet, but I've seen a lot of it. Yeah, But going back to Erica, this was a woman who met Charlie Kirk through Donald Trump. This is a woman whose mother sits on the board of directors for a geo fencing company that's Israeli based. It's an Israeli based spy company that's spying on Christians. Her father helped to start Raytheon Israel Ltd, which is responsible for hundreds of millions, billions, potentially even trillions of munitions Lockheed Martin Raytheon.
Speaker 3: We all know, well this was Raytheon.
Speaker 2: So that's the Iron Dome, that's missile defense systems, and everybody knows trillions of dollars have gone into US protecting Israel.
Speaker 1: The iron dome that conveniently doesn't work when they want to be attacked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so those connections.
Speaker 2: Charlie Kirk's father, we are told, was the lead architect on Trump Tower. So at a very very young age, Trump was already doing business with the Kirk family, with Charlie's dad. And so, you know, here's the here's the situation for me. You don't see guys my age. You don't see guys your age. You don't see guys even in their late twenties. You don't see guys in their thirties or forties starting something, launching something like TPUSA or even the stut Peters Network and having it turned into a five hundred million dollar organization with one hundred and forty million dollar annual budget.
Speaker 3: And you don't see when I was invited to all of these places.
Speaker 2: You see this when the correct investors, the correct media apparatus, the correct attention, the access to the orbit of the correct people, turns that idea which likely wasn't probably even Charlie Kirk's idea, exactly.
Speaker 1: He's a figurehead. They just used him.
Speaker 2: This is why he dropped out of college. You know, was to become an activist. Well, he was becoming an activist based on information that he had. You get information from the people that are in your circle, which is why I keep a very small circle and I don't call a lot of people friends. And it forces me to think independently and critically and remove the scales. I have to just see things for what they are. I listen to other people, just like I said, I listened to people about the Charlie Kirk's not really dead thing. I've seen a lot of the evidence that's been Look, do I think it's out of the realm of possibility. No, I'm never going to discount that as being a possibility. I'm not there. I believe that he's dead, and I believe that there was a whole lot of motive for Israel to kill him. I believe that there was a lot of motive for the people inside of Tpusay to kill him because those people love money, and those people saw all of the funding opportunities that were going to be lost when Charlie Kirk was in explicit terms, very specifically saying I am done with Jewish donors. I don't want money from these people. I don't want them dictating what I do. When he wrote that letter, and I guess the authenticity of that letter is in question. Let's just say for a second that letter is real. There's a certain faction of people who used that letter to say, Charlie Kirk told you, Charlie Kirk was not turning on Israel. Charlie Kirk loved Israel. Charlie Kirk was giving that in Yahoo advice on how to better further the you know, the pr and in the perception and the image of Israel and the Israeli government and Jews as a whole.
Speaker 3: I see it completely opposite.
Speaker 2: This is the guy who originated He's the originator of the lie that caused hundreds of thousands of deaths when he told Congress that, you know, Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction, and when he laid out a list of countries and said, these are the countries that America should be attacking and intervening with and affecting regime change in. And what are the countries since that list? But the United States has perpetually been at war with That's the essence of the forever war. Obviously they just never end. But it's that list exactly. This is the guy that's responsible for telling all of those lies. And Charlie Kirk was writing a letter to that man saying it's because of these things, this is arguably the most powerful man in the world. And so at that point, Benjaminett and Yahoo, you know, he had a choice, Well we can try to buy this guy, and they went at him with one hundred and fifty million dollars, more than double the TPUSA annual budget. Charlie Kirk said, no, I'm not not into that. He offered him a re education trip to go to Auschwitz like Elon Musk did with them Shapiro, so that they could roll out the big truck and trailer with the big JumboTron and play propaganda videos that have been completely debunked.
Speaker 3: It's all fake. And he rejected that.
Speaker 2: He was invited to go kiss the wall and hump the wall, and lick the wall, and cry on the wall, and hug the wall and rub the wall and put notes in the wall, and he he rejected that. And so I really believe at this point that Charlie Kirk, despite the fact that I dragged Charlie Kirk every single opportunity that I had because I was completely polar opposite the spectrum of his political ideologies and the things that he was saying, particularly about our Greatest Ally and you know a lot of other wedge issues that Our Greatest Ally is responsible for placing into our political apparatus and into the discourse and discussions surrounding you know, politics in our country, both you know, domestic policies and especially foreign policy and especially military policy. I disagreed with Charlie Kirk a lot on that. I don't think that it's you know, a great idea for us to be, you know, cheering on the furtherance of war, and so I disagreed with him in a lot of those things. But then he started to push back on those things and he became very anti war. Well, that's a problem for a lot of people. It's a problem for the neo kan Jews, it's a problem for the neo kan shabiscoys like Ted Kruz. It's a problem for people like Lindsay Graham. It's a problem for the DC Beltway because as trillions of dollars collectively, and that's that's true, that's not an overstatement, that's not being hyperbolic. Trillions of dollars get funneled through various different NGOs. They passed through the military industrial complex, they passed through Israel. These are taxpayer dollars. They get funded into APAK, they get funded into the ADL, then they come back into DC. That way, these people get extremely rich with these partnerships that they have, both public and private and discrete partnerships that they have with weapons manufacturers, the people who are responsible for drafting the financial contracts that are required for war. And these are contracts that to the average person, probably to every single viewer of this live stream, you cannot comprehend the amount of money that's involved here and sending hundreds of thousands or millions collectively of people to their death. If you think about the people that are dying, it's usually Christians killing Christians, like what we're seeing right now in Ukraine, what we're seeing right now between this Ukraine and Russia, fake war.
Speaker 1: This was what we thought it was back in the First and Second World War. We will first of all, we wouldn't have been funding the Bolshevik Revolution, even by proxy through Jacob Shift. That wouldn't have happened, wouldn't have been America.
Speaker 2: They have just forced it like they're doing now, because I think that there's a lot more Americans that are anti war and anti funding that say I don't want to fund this stuff. But then guess what happens they do anyway, because they voluntarily submit their confession to the iras they fill out their tax form saying, hey, my business did a lot better this year, so I admit that I owe the government a lot more money.
Speaker 1: And then yeah, and where I was going with that is, you know, it wasn't for the entity already in control of America, the people who we've attacked the hardest in these wars would have been our allies, because nationalism. There's something to that that can bring all of us out of this mind fog. This the spell of the parasite, and we wouldn't a journey would have been an ally and I make.
Speaker 2: That ally Libya spelling this parasite. And I think that removing yourself from being underneath the spell or the trickery or the mysticism and the propaganda, the lies, and the theatrical presentation, which is very well choreographed, I think that that's that's something that Charlie was beginning to do well that's a problem because if you look at who was inside of Charlie's inner circle and the people that were most influential in his life up to and including his wife, who he met in Israel on her pilgrimage later scheduled a job interview. She told him during the job interview, no, I'm not going to work for you. I'm going to be your wife. I'm going to marry you, or I'm going to be your girlfriend or something like that lured him in, and they were very much intentionally kind of paired and put together. And you don't come from this, you know, weapons manufacturing, cybersecurity, spying reacted. I mean, this is like an intel connected family, and it's an Israeli intel connected family.
Speaker 1: And they're not as we are because they weren't just upper middle class, they weren't wealthy. They were filthy rich and heavily connected.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: Kirks Dad was an architect down the Trump Trump.
Speaker 2: Right, which is I think how Trump you know kind of and and that circle of people, because remember Trump comes from that circle of people.
Speaker 3: I mean, Roy Cone was his fixer.
Speaker 2: So from the very beginning, you know, I believe that Trump was groomed and that he was cast for this role that he's now playing, and that the whole the whole populist idea and some of the rhetoric and the things that he was saying in twenty fifteen after coming down the escalator, before going into twenty sixteen, these were very highly researched talking points, and everybody knew that Trump was just saying the things that the majority of Americans were thinking. Finally, a human hand grenade that'll be blown up, thrown into the system to blow the whole thing up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so welcome them people out there and all these other propagandists trying to make him out to be like this huge It was a huge victory. It wasn't supposed to happen. They built the system and all this other stuff and then the.
Speaker 2: Whole cure all over. That is the idea of Trump being this mass your class deal maker, you know the art of the deal, and that he's super smart and he's playing six million d chests and nobody really understands it.
Speaker 1: Numbers almost like a.
Speaker 2: God complex because you know a lot of people will admit, I don't know God's timing, I don't know God's plan, I don't know what God has planned for me. I'm just trying to be obedient, and that is what any legitimate Christian will say, because we don't we don't know God's plan, we don't know what God's timing is, we don't know why we were chosen to be here at a times such as this.
Speaker 3: We don't know any of that.
Speaker 2: And so I transferred over into this trump Ism, you know, this God complex, where people were just like I just blindly trust everything that Donald Trump is doing.
Speaker 1: There's the problem with that though, too, because this miglomania type of attitude, or this this formula that they place people in, it is a religious formula, and this idea that there can be only one when God created all of us, and if we all have a tether of our empathy and love and compassion and our you know, Prediligi to I guess just protect the innocent, Well, then we are all God's chosen people in that sense. If that's what you're doing. It's not one group, especially one that gets a complete polar opposite of what you can consider a benevolent creator. And it is our job. Our purpose here is to protect the innocent and raise our families and leave the place better than where we found it. So for us to wait for that guy, I think this is one of the things that you know, organized religions kind of screws our heads over because it paralyzes activity. It ties our hands. We sit on them capable hands, waiting for the guy, and when somebody even seems to represent him a little bit, we get all excited, We lose our minds, and then we have a Donald Trump it could do no wrong, or whomever else they put in front of you and whoever that appeals to. Rather than taking action in your own life, in your own sphere and handling your own stuff, you're waiting for statism, you know, the demand on top or some other thing to control your destiny. And I think that's where people can get lost, chasing the dream of there's going to be a return and all this NONSI We're here already.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the gaslight me when I was on a show just after October seventh, and he was talking about the Hegelian dialectic, but you're describing is exactly that. Yeah, he's that guy's completely anyway. Yeah, I understand that one. Yeah. Uh. And so he's trying to gaslight me by saying, well, this is the Hegelian dialectic, and trying to use you know, terminology that kind of you know, detours the main vein conversation often to these wild tributaries to intentionally murky the waters and make things more confusing. But it's really just quite simple. Uh, this is exactly what these people have done. They have created the problem, and they have given us the solution, and the fear emotion that they use to drive you toward that solution is so very obvious as well. And then the hope emotion that people hold on to. I have nothing left.
Speaker 3: All I have is whole. I have to hope that this guy's going to do this.
Speaker 2: If Donald Trump doesn't do it, then we're totally just ft, and you know, the whole country is going to go dark. And if Trump Trump being our last hope, and then of course they bring in Biden and they opened the borders and they invade our country. The guy's falling asleep everywhere, defecating in his pants on international television, doesn't know where he is, He's taking wrong turn, secret services grabbing him back, pulling him out of bushes. I mean, the entire thing was so bad by design right by design, it was bad and Trump's opposition and Kamala Harris was so bad by design. Can you imagine if Kamala Harris were doing the things that Trump is doing to America right now to regiment, the pitchforks and the torches would have been out long ago.
Speaker 1: Well just think about it. Was when they were pulling off the COVID stune. We everybody would have gone mad. But because Trump did, everybody was like, okay, just we're going.
Speaker 2: To excuse it. And then they made you know, and then you are somehow anti American if you are against the policies of Donald Trump, or if you believe that Donald Trump is acting even intentionally nefariously against America or Americans to the benefit of Israel or to some other interests. But I want to finish the point about Charlie because I think it's really important for people to understand.
Speaker 3: How trapped Charlie really was.
Speaker 2: He was probably more trapped than even Donald Trump is, because I think Donald Trump is doing it very willingly. You know, he's a narcissistic guy. He loves the glitz and the glamor and the lifestyle. He loves being above reproach and then he loves being able to just counter punch. If somebody were to say something, he can just call them some name. Everybody cheers, Oh yeah, he cooked that guy, and then they just move on.
Speaker 3: Little Marco.
Speaker 2: You know, all of these different things, And by no means am I am Marco Rubio fan at all, But I'm just using that as an example. He likes to come up with these, you know, funny one liners. I think he's a lot less funny than he used to be, and I don't think that there's really anything to laugh at with his presidency. There has not been a more anti American administration such a short period of time into any single administration than this Trump forty seven.
Speaker 3: It's just absolutely the.
Speaker 2: Most damaging, almost irreparable actions that have been taken since day one. But Charlie Kirk, with all of the people, all of the funding, we're talking about Jewish billionaires, We're talking about Jewish millionaires. We're talking about highly connected people that have motives and an interest in TPUSA furthering its narrative to younger people. These are the people who are going to be, you know, eventually aspiring for positions or employment inside of the Intel apparatus inside of our government. They're political activists. They're largely Christians. If they aren't Christians, a lot of his events were turning into like basically revivals. There were a lot of people that were finding Jesus Christ at Charlie Kirk or turning point events. This was a very very powerful machine that was very carefully given its power in a limited scope by people who had an interest in using that power for the furtherance of their agenda. And when carefully strategizing and thinking about which people it was that you were going to put in the orbit of Charlie Kirk, all of the people that ended up around him were people that had these same beliefs that these are God's chosen people, that this is the Israel of the Bible. That you know, conservatism versus liberalism wins, that the right beats the left, that Republicans are better than Democrats, the two party constitutional representative government idea, this system where people go become active, and then they go out into their communities and they spread the word, and then people flood the polls, and then they go and vote and they feel like they have some sort of a say in the future or the direction of our country. It's all fake. But when shortly started to buck the system, who did he start telling the people that were the closest to him, and he started saying, no more Jewish donors. He started saying, I've got a problem with this. He started saying out loud, even to Ben Shapiro, which was just like hours before a fascination to do right.
Speaker 1: I think the plan was already in motion. I don't think that was put together in forty eight hours. I think that was already set in motion long before he said to Shapiro. Or Shapiro you could tell was ready to just like lose his mind.
Speaker 2: There were indicators that Charlie was, you know, leading the plantation, and those indicators started roughly five months ago when he started talking about secular Jews, and not only just that, but he was actually individually highlighting each different aspect of this you know, multifaceted occupation of not just our government, but of our society and of our church. And he was really starting to point out Jewish power, unprecedented Jewish influence. He was starting to discuss Jewish supremacy. He was starting to have conversations again with Candace and kind of invite her back into the fold, and she was you know, she was a castaway by you know, the powers that be inside of TPUSA. They didn't want that in there. Because I believe also that can this is a righteous person. I believe that she's a woman of convictions. Do I think that she always gets it right now? And I disagree with her on the two bullets and two guns and all of these things. I just don't think that Charlie Kirk was shot from the front and nobody saw it in broad daylight, that somebody raised up their arm and they shot Charlie Kirk and nobody saw it to you or he's in front of you, or he's behind you. You don't see that frame.
Speaker 1: I don't mean to jump off topic here, but you can see a frame where the shirt on the side where his wound appears jumps up prior to seeing the wound.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean, and that's not my the lavalier microphone and the magnet and the exploding or weaponized microphone, that's not my theory.
Speaker 3: I just want to make that very clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's on the different side. Where I see it coming up is like right here, and it's straight up. You can see the frame and then after the shirt falls as if it caught the collar before it poked through the collar, so it was probably low velocity something from underneath.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, I I see with my own eyes the Lavalier microphone discharging an incendiary smoke or powder or discharge. I see the shirt poofing and reacting to that. I see the trajectory from that area creating the exit wound that everybody has viewed billions of times. But nonetheless, when he started to say all of these things, it became really problematic and they just didn't have anywhere to go. And I just want everybody to really understand that. I want people to really go back and research. You know how Charlie Kirk started, who was around him, who were his closest associates. And then consider the fact that when his closest associates started pushing back on him, and you know, those people inside of the highest levels of influence at TPUSA were saying, well, hold on a second. That's because these people saw hundreds of millions of dollars falling by the wayside, they saw their jobs potentially being gone. They wouldn't have access to the people that they enjoy hobnobbing, you know, rubbing elbows with they wouldn't have that anymore. And there was an agenda, very specific agenda that Charlie Kirk was was, you know, throwing off of its you know path. And when the Israeli government, the sitting Prime Minister himself, offering to more than double that budget, these when these people saw that this was a man of conviction who was starting to have an awakening of his own, and then considered the fact that this guy was going to be in front of all of these people, that he was going to be in front of the future of our political system, the future of our spiritual revival and the spiritual status of this country as a whole, and that these in person events where people are exchanging dialogue with clips going viral every single day, When these when these ideas were considered by the Israeli government, by Netan Yahoo, by Jewish supremacists, by habbad Lubovich, by Ronald Trump, by everybody that pulls the strings of everybody that sits in our Congress, minus Thomas Massey and maybe even minus Marjorie Taylor Green. I guess from what I understand, Anna Paulina Luna sat down with Roger Stone, who's now I guess ingested the jpill as well. He's red pilled on the Jew now as well, and she wants to tell the truth. Is yeah, this is like the uh, I guess it's the teaser for Roger Stone's show. But Anna, Paulina Luna is going to tell the truth about who killed JFK, RFK and MLK.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, we'll see about that.
Speaker 2: But people are having this conversation and ultimately the trigger man was the Jew. The trigger man was that was Israel and nobody can deny that. And the lies that we're being told with such hubris and arrogance, it just really pisses me off.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of being lied to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean as far as motive anyway, we have to understand that these are diabolical minds. They don't need any reason to commit chaos, to cause chaos, to cause problems. They also don't need any reason, uh to spare you. If they've given you money, if you've already pledged your friendship to them, you are.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 3: Right, you can't just get out of the mob.
Speaker 1: And if they want and if they find you more useful dead. Then that's how it's going to go. Because you've already pledged you're a friend of Israel. That's it done. You're in the cult.
Speaker 2: But did they overplay their hand? You know, that's what I keep getting asked, stud Do you think that they overplayed their hand? I don't think that they feel that there's a way that they can. These people are on a spiritual crusade. They say that this is a spiritual war. And a lot of people guests that come on my show that are afraid to touch this topic. They're like, well, I think this is just more of the nation state of Israel and it's government than it is you know, the Jews and a spiritual mission. What do you mean Benjamin that and Yahoo literally said himself that he's on a spiritual crusade. He said that, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Rabbi has gotten his head a while back, and he's he's all gung ho.
Speaker 2: He said that he controls the government. He said that he controls the American people. He said that they control the mind of the American people. The bank don't there's any push back because they can just change that by reframing it in the media that they fund exclusively. All of the information that people digest as news is being pushed into their living rooms from Rothschild Boulevard and Tel Aviv. Yeah, they wear the patch of Greater Israel on their sleeve. They believe that they were chosen by this entity called g dash D to rule overall of humanity and that that's the land that they are supposed to in habit.
Speaker 3: So I this is very spiritual and.
Speaker 1: Inquestion for you, Stude, do you see any possibility for a positive outcome where we avoid misery in disaster here? Because since the Federal Reserve Bank, you know, put its evil claws into the ground here that has been we were Israel before Israel is every Israel. And if you want to look at the history of wars that we fought up into and including present day, there's there's strong indication of that. The erosion of society, the erosion the way even with FDR implementing all these governmental agencies to take over education, to take over this, take over that, and socialize our country. These are all slow drip things that that terror formed America from what it used to be to what it is now. Where do we start reeling this back in and can you, and with media being completely controlled by them, how do you get to get through? Let me just say this more things though, is that it's bigcause it's I started this as a dad because I saw a lot of things wrong with children's uh good schedules when I before COVID came out. So I was living in the in California and San Diego. I had a business. I had a hot sauce business. I was running a store there right in old town San Diego. I made all of the hot sauces there. I could have been happier just being there, not having to pay the overhead. But after our first wellness check of stupid visit there to the pediatrician, they tried to force something that we said no to. When we had the you know, had our daughter. We actually had a birthing plan that we had signed off, you know, notarized, so that they wouldn't do certain things and they would do certain things, you know, So why would they think two months later that we were just going to go for the shots. But I also understood that we were two people not living anywhere near family, and knowing California, they could have tailed our family apart because we refused these injections. This is twenty sixteen, So by twenty seventeen, just a couple months later from that villainous check, we moved to you in Arizona and I distance traveled back and forth. So I started the show trying to share with people what I knew to help them protect their families. This is even before the COVID thing, And honestly, it wasn't for people as much as it was awareness so that the rest of us, like my family, isn't in danger. So when you were talking about before it's not your job to save people, I agree with that. I was just hoping that there wouldn't be like, even if people are dumb with their good canon fodder, that's less time. It takes more time it takes for them to get to my family. Right, if you can, there's gonna be real people out there who are gonna want to do something and do something, and they're probably already halfway there or even farther than us sometimes as far as their knowledge and will to do things. But this isn't for the masses. This is for attempt to aware, to make people more aware so that we're not so vulnerable that the inevitable things just seem to happen to us, and we get worse and worse off every time. So I'm sorry, going No.
Speaker 2: I mean you're fine. I think that there's it's your show. I measure is a massive awakening and look all glory to God Almighty, but I'm gonna take some credit where creditor is do. We have worked really really hard, and we have specifically when I say we, I guess I mean me. I have really attached my name and my face and my reputation and my kids and my safety.
Speaker 3: My business, my income, my relationships.
Speaker 2: My family. I have really put all of that out there at risk every single day to come here and talk about these things. Now, am I am I fearful of being killed?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not. I don't. I don't fear these people. These people are no match for our people.
Speaker 1: And I've got a quote question about certain trends in media.
Speaker 2: When you're done, Yeah, And so I think that smashing the Overton window and moving this conversation, if you're minding the gap and you're looking at wow, we have a long way to go. Like they're talking, like you said, Palent here, they're talking about the AI superstar in this country. They're talking about predictive preemptive policing like Gideon, they're talking about enslaving digitally, virtual, physically, financially, every single non non Jew, every gentile, that this is what, this is the goal of these people.
Speaker 1: Adisoners are going to do for them. It's going to help them get to that goal. And if we allow them to, and then what are they going to do? If AI is running the show. AI is going to prioritize resources like electricity and water to itself and then the only place you'll be able to have that stuff is in their little stupid smart sity.
Speaker 2: Not afraid of that. I'm not afraid of any of that. I don't serve a God of fear.
Speaker 1: I know that. But I'm saying this is, this is the method.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: But I don't think that they get there.
Speaker 2: I don't think that there's any way that they get there.
Speaker 3: When I say for.
Speaker 1: God to save us, though we have to do it.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not saying that I'm in a corner and cower and pray. I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying be active, and it's it's as a result of those actions that we have taken here that have now been replicated because we made it safe. Alex who works for me, actually made a really good analogy the other day and he was like, you know, you're like the guy with the machete going through the jungle that has never before been charted. You going into these uncharted waters. You're going into unexplored land, and you're the guy with the machete. Because I'm not saying that I'm the first guy to ever realize or notice any of these, but there is not a platform of this size at the time two years ago, right after October seventh, that was willing to come out and say, no, no, no, we have a Jewish problem. There is a problem here with these people. There's a problem with the jew This isn't Zionism or Frankism, this isn't you know, well this versus Orthodox versus no, no, no, no, we have a Jewish problem. And so we started asking the Jewish question.
Speaker 1: If you want to know what's really behind the heart of a Zionist, though, all you have to do is study the Francist because that's where it comes from. The Christian Zionism came from John Darby.
Speaker 2: All of the Kabbala tactics all of I mean, this is capitalism, this is free Mason you know, Freemasons, this is you know, yeah, this is all a component of that, Lila. But Zionists weren't removed or expelled from one hundred and nine country one thousand and zero.
Speaker 1: I've said that same thing. I was like, there was no Zionist in sixteen hundreds, fifteen hundred and twelve hundred. This was a thing, This is.
Speaker 2: Their realism, is the brainchild of the Jew. Zionism would not exist for it not be for the Jew. There wouldn't be no such thing as a Christian Zionist. That was very very well implemented. If we can call this place Israel, who can criticize it? Because we can dupe two point four billion people that identify as Christians into believing that this is their this is their key to eternal salvation, that they should bless Israel, that they should bless the Jews, that the Jews are God's chosen people. That they should convert to Judaism if they want to win. Like no, that the whole Judeo Christianity idea would never exist, the whole Zionism idea, Christian Zionist. None of the Zionist ideology would even be in existence if it weren't for the Jew.
Speaker 3: It is the brainchild of the Jew right, and that.
Speaker 1: In dispensationalism was sold to people through John Darby in the Plymouth and Exclusive Brethren. Guess you were remember Alison Crowley's parents? Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: I don't find anything. I don't find anything really all that shocking anymore. And I don't say that to say that I've been desensitized to any of this. I think it's because I'm actually over sensitive to all of these things. And it's just like I think that once you see this, you can't unsee it. And that's where my plan for the future is. I was going to say hope for the future, but I don't hope anything. We just make it happen. My plan for the future is to continue doing exactly what we're doing while we're keeping our foot on the gas and pushing the pedal to the floor. Because there's just no way that the masses of people, not just here in our country but worldwide, that good people, particularly Christians, are going to be the ones that have to step up and fight and fight this. They're going to have to pick up the sword. They're going to have to put on the armor of God. They're going to have to understand that they're covered in the blood and that there's going to be sacrifice that they have to make. We didn't get to this point without sacrifice before. I'm sacrific I'm sacrificing my safety, the safety of my children. I'm sacrificing money, handover fist. But we've walked away for millions and millions of dollars from advertisers or sponsors who have asked us to calm down, slow down, soften the message, change the message, avoid the topics. No, we're not doing that. And so, you know, I get criticized a lot. I have a lot of haters. I get criticized by all the right people. And that's how I know. And we made a rep sheet. We made it, We made it easier for people. People found the courage to kind of follow the machete path that we had that we had created. And now there are people that just have sacrificed a tremendous amount as well, people that did not need to do this. They did not need to broach this topic, they didn't need to cross the rubicon. They didn't need to name a Jew. They didn't need to be involved at all. People have Dan Bill Zirian was voted off the board of his own company. You know, I mean we're talking tens or even hundreds of millions of dollars. He didn't have to do that. Jake Shields, he's professional fighter, he's got a platform, he's got a voice.
Speaker 3: He had to fight back podcast. He didn't have to do this.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people that I could name that just they did not have to do this, but they did it, and it's made it easier for a lot of people, and everywhere that you go, everywhere you go, this is the topic of conversation. And if there's going to be some sort of an election in twenty twenty five, they're twenty twenty eight the election. I don't care about the election, okay, because I know that our elections are fake and they're gay, and they're rigged and they're stolen.
Speaker 3: I don't care about that.
Speaker 2: What I care about what I'm going to be paying attention to is leading up to this fake election. The conversation, the subject point is going to be Israel. Israel is going to be the topic that none of these so called candidates can avoid. And historically, who gives us our candidates, the people who fund our candidates, who platforms our candidates in the media, the people who own and control the media. So what are they going to have as a solution for all of these zoomers that are now waking up? What are they going to have as a solution for all of the people that are participating in and or at least digesting the online discourse that's being had about all of this, that are having private conversations When soon they're going to realize, well, keeping my job is not beneficial either, So I don't even care if I lose my job. This is about my kids. This is about my country. This is about my relationship with Jesus Christ. This is about my convictions. This is about the things that I know to be true, the things that I read in God's Word. This is about humanity. This is about mankind. This is about life versus death. This is about good person.
Speaker 1: Too, the one that we are talking about God's where they do we honestly think that they, you know, the line and liars who lie about everything else told the truth when they wrote their books it's it's more deception in.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, you're talking about the Bible.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about the the Old Testament for sure, when you have demonnt of God and trying to tie that to you know, a New Testament where they give you the cautionary tale of what not to do, meaning don't don't disobey the will of the Sanhedrin or bad things will happen to you.
Speaker 2: Are you a Christian man?
Speaker 1: I am not. I was Catholic and Christian grace, But as far as thinking that, I, you know, the saturn cult type of mentality and themes that run through the Christian and Catholic doctrine that they teach you along with Marxism and socialism in these churches, are not a fan of and as far as you know, to think to think that you need to have a sad like God created all of us, right, but for some reason, if if if there was a higher connection with one person, why would he sacrifice his own child to save a bunch of NPC nobodies which would be the rest of us. That doesn't make a lot of sense unless it's a cult.
Speaker 3: NPC nobody is, I don't think, is how God?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Then my children.
Speaker 1: They would be like stan Lee sacrificing his own child to save his comic book characters. You understand, it's like it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Understand the analogy.
Speaker 4: But it's a far stretch, really not you consider that the whole dan need to happen. It didn't need to happen.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 2: Need to happen in order to be mad.
Speaker 1: And it's like asking somebody, can somebody take a ship from me? You can't do that. You have to do yourself. You have to go through the process. You can't ask for some ask somebody else to bear the burden for you.
Speaker 2: Well, God gives you free will, and he tells you that. But God sacrificed Jesus Christ intentionally for the New Covenant to be able to take place again.
Speaker 1: Who's that.
Speaker 2: He was one hundred percent man?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they took a lot a Gothic area.
Speaker 2: I agree that this religion, that religion has been bastardized, that it's been subverted, that the introduction of different translations, particularly the Schofield Bible, has completely weaponized the Christian faith against good, well intended Jesus believing Christians. I believe that That's why I said it's difficult to.
Speaker 3: Find a church.
Speaker 2: I can't go into a church and find any based pastors anymore. There's a couple of them out there, but they're not they're not anywhere close to me. Steven Anderson is one of them, you know. I mean, so I've talked to some people, even Bishop Joseph Pfeiffer just recently, of the Catholic faith. I was at a Catholic wedding. I don't have any interest. Just this weekend, I don't have any interest. I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's very it's so these motions, you know, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not into the kind of the aesthetic traditions that were told are Christian. You know a lot of these pagan holidays Christmas, you know that it's not that's not the birth date of Jesus, you know, and this is just like an arbitrary date that was just made up and people put up a tree and they hang lights in the exchange games celebrated.
Speaker 1: Because we have children and that would be their social life a lot crazier.
Speaker 2: Now, So we do that and we continue this because who's going to be the parent that breaks the chain of everything that your family has done forever. You're going to cancel Christmas? Can you imagine how the in laws would look at you? I mean, it's just like then you have to understand this too. It's not about them to deciding for you what that day means. You know what I mean, Like what you did for your.
Speaker 1: With your family, the love that and the and the togetherness that you felt, That's what matters on that moment, not what other people haven't, you know, manipulated the situation to make it happen. It's what actually happens on that day and the feeling of family, the feeling, the bonds that are built, the magic of you know, being a little kid and having that experience, That's what matters above and beyond any other you know, philosophical rhetoric in your mind about what.
Speaker 2: Do you think that the people who are trying to do this to our children and trying to and trying to accomplish their stated goals, their expansionist aspirations, their enslavement, their imprisonment, their execution. Do you think that these people are Satanic?
Speaker 1: I think says satan is the wrong word because it just means adversary. But I think it's if you go deep into the history. It's a Saturn could it's the Saturday their demon. Uh, they're demon conjurors in this cult that we now call Judaism, and they have been for the last five thousand years. They were screwing around with dibbocks, which exactly is what covid is backward. But it doesn't matter disembodied spirits. They were conjuring gin or demons. They don't know which one they're getting, But this is what those Babylonian black magic practices are about. So if you screw around with things like that enough and also commit human child sacrifice and all the other things they have to do, if they're not already possessed parasitically with something, they're tether with God with this, with a you know, a sense of right and wrong. God took that extension court and pulled the plug a long time ago and said, yes, out of here. You know, if you can do hormful things to children, I don't think you have a tether anymore to anything that's going to try to impart any kind of soul into you. So now you're now they've made themselves into basically self aware and PCs, and they're envious, and they might be stuck here and they might be continuing to torment us in the process because of their error and want to make more of you know, misery loves company.
Speaker 2: So you asked me if I was optimistic for the future, if I thought that we could somehow save or reclaim our country or leave a better future for our children, do you is there a way? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, And I don't think it would be everybody disengaging and not putting their energy into the system that we that we have currently with the idea.
Speaker 2: In any way. So you're talking about paying taxes, you're talking about but you can just simply not What about upholding the law or recognizing the laws of the land depending on what they are. Are you talking about just total anarchy?
Speaker 1: No, I don't like anarchy. I'm not a status I mean, I'm not into the whole bullshit with like anarchy like a lark and rose and all that shit, because that just all that does is get people out of the way. So a JSPA can come in in a tyrant. That's never a good answer. Let me ask you about media trends that real quick, since we're probably running out of time here, do you find it a little suspicious. Number one, all of the information that you can find just through Instagram or social media popping up with these rabbis talking about they're very direct intentions for the rest of mankind being allowed on the social media that they have a monopoly over unless they wanted us to see that and be mad. Is this part of the manipulation of our of our emotions? And do you find it a little suspicious that people who have been complete in total a holes up until recently, like chank Uger and his co host, and all of a sudden they're naming the jew and we should all forget about all the times that they were pushing covid and every other nonsense bs on us. Now they're big heroes, Pierce Morgan, all these people who simply have seen the light. Do you think that's a bit of a manipulation to keep the people that they already have in place? Well, we pay attention to the same tea.
Speaker 2: And yes, absolutely by design, they're trying to push people to the brink of frustration where they're forced to act. And of course, the human emotion when you're fighting is the fight or flight, and there's a lot of people that are going to want to fight these demons when they see exactly what it is that they're talking about.
Speaker 3: They're talking about raping kids.
Speaker 2: Our president is flying, you know, people back out of the country. Alexandrovitch that just wanted to have sex with mentally handicapped children while he was here, happens to be you know, at the top of the Israeli Cybersecurity Directorate and now he's back there in Israel. Yeah, that pisses people off, because saving our kids, protecting our kids, that's the hill that everybody will die on, regardless if they're a leftist or you know, a conservative or a liberal or a Democrat, you know, versus a Republican.
Speaker 1: I mean, I hope so some of them, some of them groom them and have their generals cut off.
Speaker 2: And that's a very small minority of people, you know, I mean, the majority of people understand that protecting our children against that minority, you know, because the people that you're describing would be some of the people that would be you know, these people would be targeted by well intended, good hearted people, and the things that would be done to these people, and like I've said before, and I'm not saying this because I think it's like some catchy line that I like to say. But it's true that if eight and a half billion people or however many people live in the world. Now, if there were eight and a half billion people that live on Earth and suddenly, all of a sudden, it was revealed to them who was really doing these things to children, the household names, that they would learn what was actually happening on those tapes that absolutely exist, that were now being told by Trump and his cohorts that there's a hoax, it's a figment of your imagination. There was no Jeffrey Epstein, what are you talking about. I think that if that there would be no safe place for these people to hide. I think that they would become extremely violent. I think it would become a blood bath. I think that they would hunt these people down and they would tear them limb from limb.
Speaker 1: And they would implicate so many people in the system, so there would be basically no system left.
Speaker 2: Everybody would then respond with complete obliteration, total annihilation. They would use every single piece of military equipment and weaponry. They would use the media, they would use the man power, they would use the agenda, They would use the authority of their office. They would use everything that they have. They would use their police departments, they would use their sheriff's officers, they would use the FBI, they would use all of these resources, planes and drones and lasers and weaponized weather. They would use viruses and you know, bio weapons. They would use it all.
Speaker 1: And that takes takes to the point where Hushim is supposed to destroy edom or America, everybody's edom according to them. Now, first we're supposed to scare away the Jews or you know, expel, expel them from here is this is what rabbis have been saying recently, and then Hushem destroys America. So if they're trying to build animal to play this little game that they're playing, this little theater performance, they're actually bringing our energy into that purpose too. They want us to be pissed at the time.
Speaker 2: So if the answer to your question is yes, I think it's very intentional. They own these social media platforms. They absolutely control everything that you're allowed to see on these social media right, So if they didn't want us intentionally because they want a physical, kinetic confrontation that involves death and bloodshed, because they get off on that. Number one, they love watching people die. They love watching people die slowly.
Speaker 1: Plus talent here can bread assess you a lot easier if you're speaking your mind on these platforms.
Speaker 2: Of course. Yeah, so yes, I think that that's very intentional. But the second part of your question was really interesting and restated again.
Speaker 1: That people like Peers Morgan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that these people. I don't know. It's speculative because I'm not in the people like Peers Morgan, so it's speculative. I would like to believe in people. I would like to believe that people can see. I believe that Charlie Kirk is one of these people. I really believe that they targeted and killed Charlie Kirk for those reasons and they just couldn't have him talking like that. So I believe that Charlie Kirk did believe the things that he was saying before because of the programming.
Speaker 3: What church was he going to?
Speaker 1: Have?
Speaker 3: You seen this thing?
Speaker 2: It's like one of these crystal cathedral type, you know, giant mega church with the pyrotechnics and all of this.
Speaker 1: One of those. It's pretty it's pretty weird experience.
Speaker 2: I want a yacht and I have no interest in going into that. I believe that is Satan's lair. I have no interest in glamorizing God. I have no interest in praying things away and you know, singing and doing line dances and believing that somehow this is going to help the fulfill biblical prophecy. I've just I've got no interest. But this is this is how Charlie was brought up. This was his upbringing. The people that were around him were part of all of that. They were part of the control system. They were part of the bastardized version of religion that he was consuming. They were part of the business planning that he was you know, the center, focal point of And there was a lot of pressure. There was a lot of money, There was a lot of fame. There was a lot of private jets. There was the beautiful women, There was the wife, there was the life was just made out completely perfect and flawless for Charlie Kirk. Every single ways. All of this is wrong. I believe that the guy probably was just absolutely so in love with Erica.
Speaker 3: I feel horrible for the.
Speaker 1: Guy, and she.
Speaker 3: Never even loved him at all.
Speaker 1: What do you think he had a thing for Candae I have. I have a feeling that they it wasn't for on him, that you don't.
Speaker 2: Think that's something that would be easy to scapecoat, you know, and to try to maybe like tarnish.
Speaker 1: To tarnish his memory. I'm just thinking, like there's always that thing like your your life goes one way, it was going another way. Something happens, but you always wonder what if that's like like that romantic type of thing.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to be I mean, maybe I just don't. I mean, knowing what I know now and listening to a lot of the things, I mean, obviously post Charlie Kirk's assassination, I've listened to a lot more things that he was saying a lot more carefully.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think that he was head over heels in love with his wife. I think that he was head over heels in love with his family and with his life, which was occupied from the top all the way to the bottom, from the bottom all the way to the top. They had every single measure very carefully thought out.
Speaker 3: He was very well insulated.
Speaker 2: He was completely trapped, and they killed him because he was starting to walk away from that.
Speaker 3: He was starting to leave the plantation, and.
Speaker 2: I believe that he probably was, you know, having pillow talk type private conversations with Erica, his handler, who was reporting back to her paymasters. Hey, yeah, these are the things that Charlie is saying in private, you know, we need to have an intervention of sorts. And I think that that's when Benjamin Ett and Yah, who came to him with the intervention, you know, came to him with the idea of reprogramming and re education and propaganda trips and all of the money, and when that didn't work her a little.
Speaker 1: The Romanian thing is a little interesting too.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that she's actually like exiled from there.
Speaker 2: She's not even allowed to go back there as a result of this, you know, this alleged child sex trafficking or organ harvesting or whatever it was that she was doing there.
Speaker 3: It's just yeah, I mean, it's sick.
Speaker 2: These people are very, very plugged in, and these things are not coincidences.
Speaker 3: But as far as like Pierce Morgan.
Speaker 1: Oh, we've allan I mean Ana Casparian chank like yeah, slowly, they slowly trickled in like, oh well, this guy's don't make sense.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, like she sits at the desk with what's his name, and they sit in their respective chairs, and you know they uh, oh, thanks guys, yeah for the illustration in their respective chairs, and they have this dialogue and now you've got this anti Kasparian is willing to go all the way there. And then there's kind of this like prompted or maybe even preemptive or planned like interruption from the other side of the desk like Okay, well we're gonna move on so that they can plant that seed and then move on. I don't know. I would like to think that Ana Kasparian is legitimately having this these thoughts and that she's already those thoughts. I would like to think Pierce Morgan is very slimy. These people are all self preservationists.
Speaker 1: Well, that's why I think it's it's it's manipulated still, because the same money is funding the same people to present us a more message about.
Speaker 2: Who were naming the jew who are now protecting Israel. I'm more concerned about those people. I'm more concerned about the people who were y Yeah, the people who were you know, very critical of Israel, uh, very knowledgeable. Nick Flent, this is a great example. I mean, this guy is eligible, he's a great he's a great order. But you know, from what it looks like, he wants to move away from the idea that Israel is implicated in Charlie Kirk's assassination. And and so to me, that's that's more concerning than somebody like Anna Kasparyan, you know, being red pilled or jpilled. So h yeah, I mean I think that there's a lot of weird things going on. There's there's a lot of things that you can't not notice, and I'm noticing these things. But look, at the end of the day, the truth can't be denied, and it's the only thing that can withstand scrutiny. And so if consistently you're just saying what you believe to be true, and you're correct yourself when you're wrong, you're correcting the record when others are lying on.
Speaker 3: You or about you, or distorting things that you said.
Speaker 2: When you're constantly a student of the game, and when people can see that you're you're humble, you're pissed, you're angry, you're a father, you're loving, You're not scared, they will follow you. They'll come and they'll find you. They'll come and they'll look for your content. I wasn't allowed on Instagram for like two years. Apparently I was always viralogy on there.
Speaker 1: It was kind of small though, because they kept on, yeah I got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they kept trying to come back, and then they kept canceling. I try, you know, And so now I'm allowed there. Uh real life Stu is my Instagram.
Speaker 1: But I think that's what they're doing too, like letting everybody's channels come back in. Well, that's a great place too.
Speaker 2: They're not allowing me on YouTube, they're not allowing me on Facebook, they're not allowing me on Spotify. Nick Flint has just got a lot of time on I'm not getting invited out of the major platforms that I was once before being invited onto. So I don't really know about that, but I think that there's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Their channels back. And I think again, like I said, if you're if you're part of their group, or if you're not, they'll still manipulate or to threat assessment purposes. Everybody has a honeytrap basically, So if you're on there saying things that you think you would surely get kicked off of YouTube for.
Speaker 2: So you're saying that everything I'm back all of a sudden, I think it's data on people. Yeah, oh for sure. At this point you can't escape that. Yeah, you go to a tp USA event, they're collecting data on you. I mean, and I heard his own mother. It's just insane. But yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: Prior to Trump being uh becoming president, and I didn't. I passed on it because I was like, I'm going to go to someplace where Tim Poole's at. I was invited for media and I never went.
Speaker 2: Actually offered, you know, like access to Trump orbit I was. I was allowed access to Trump and mar A Lago, and you know that that's the things that I was promised if I would just go a little on Trump during COVID nineteen and the release of his bioweapon, and I was just unwilling to do that. I'm not going to do that. I don't care about Donald Trump. I care about my kids, I care about my country. I don't care what happens to Donald Trump. I don't care. Literally think that I'm anti American, anti America because I don't because I don't support Donald Trump. It's just not America First was here long before Donald Trump ever was. He hijacked it, and America First will be here long after Donald Trump is gone.
Speaker 3: But America First is a political.
Speaker 2: Ideology or a movement that has a moniker or a name attached to it. What about just warriors? What about good people who care about their kids and their country and they want to live freely without the government bending him over a barrel and fucking him in the ass every single day and then lying to them about who did it? Like we get it yet I'm tired of it. I want it to be done with. I want accountability. I want these people put on trial in front of a military tribunal. I want these people tried before a panel of American citizens, and upon their conviction, I want them to face extreme accountability. And by that I mean dath I mean executed, and what does he do age the likelihood of other people doing it afterwards significantly reduces?
Speaker 1: Then he? I mean the level in a number of betrayals he's done to his uh, his group, his followers is insane. And we're talking about Oracle and AI customized shots. I mean, does anybody ask for that? Anybody asks for does anybody want that.
Speaker 2: No, it's demonic, it's being thank you for using the word. You're right, it is demonic. It is satanic, and this is the agenda of the enemy that we combat every day.
Speaker 3: So I do got to go. I'm about fifteen minutes.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate your time, more.
Speaker 2: Than happy to come back again. Were there any were there any questions from the chat that anybody wanted to ask, We can just briefly address that.
Speaker 3: But I got like five minutes.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying any Okay.
Speaker 3: I did see some comments that, you know, a.
Speaker 1: Lot of holy crapstre is on your show. I am very active in his community and e g. Groups, Telegram and.
Speaker 3: Go buy some more jproof. That was interesting too.
Speaker 2: Uh. That whole attack has been very interesting, and you know, the group that's responsible for that as the same group of people, and they've decided to make it an eternal attack, which I don't care obviously the truth with stand scrutiny. But interesting. Over the weekend, did you see what happened with cryptocurrencies? No, people were drained, I mean like billions and billions of dollars. All of the meme coins like hit zero, blue chips, like Expert got drained. It was. It was like this huge liquidity dump and drain. Everybody got screwed. Jproof didn't though. We went from ten to seven point five an hour backup to almost nine.
Speaker 1: So anyway, yeah, that's that's uh. When do you think the banks are going to shut us down and take away everything we got in there?
Speaker 3: It's happening now.
Speaker 2: If your bank does any kind of commercial lending, run get out of that bank. They're going to fail. And when they do, if they're FDIC, they're just going to take your money. You will not have a union to Trump also signed over your four oh one k to the jew Did you know that.
Speaker 1: Those a bit manipulative for a long time, including this You've never.
Speaker 2: Owned them for sure, But literally, Donald Trump just signed over ninety million Americans retirement accounts over thirty five trillion dollars to private equity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they borrow, you pay back, yes.
Speaker 3: And if they borrow, or if they take it is the better word.
Speaker 2: If they take it and they go to the high stakes table in Vegas and they lose it all, guess what, you don't get it back and.
Speaker 3: You got no recourse. It's just say he's giving the levers.
Speaker 2: Of power over at the World Economic Forum, Larry Think the CEO of Blackrock, the Carlisle Group, State Street, Vanguard, Blackstone. They're buying up residential properties in our country. They're sitting atop the mineral deposits in Ukraine. That's why arming those people. They're sitting in mi lithium deposits in our country. They're sitting in Lahina and Maui. They're sitting in the palace states that everywhere one of these natural disasters or incidents or wars takes place, who comes through and steals all the commodities They have the Panama Canal.
Speaker 3: Now thanks to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: We have the IMF and hit black Rock right behind them for sure to make the loan to indenture the people.
Speaker 2: It's just insane. This is an anti America agenda, and it's being perpetuated by the actor that's playing the role of the President of the United States and people that are pulling his strings. They're sitting over there on the world's largest epstein island called Israel, the illegitimate, fate country full of pedophiles.
Speaker 3: That's just a fact.
Speaker 1: And if that I mean, you might as well just call it the fifty first state and prioritized above all else.
Speaker 2: First state.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean, say in fifty first state of America, it would be them, right.
Speaker 2: Because yeah, well you could just be we were already murder of a Western.
Speaker 3: Colony, because that's what we are. We're a Western Jewish colony.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I agree with that too. So yeah, all right, sir, Well, thank you so much for your time. I appreciate it. Is there anything you want to say before you go as far as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't avoid this conversation. Don't avoid the conversation in your private life. Don't avoid it at school, don't avoid it at work. Make sure that you just hit everybody with the truth. Like, stop caring about people's reactions.
Speaker 3: Make it a game.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, the more vitriolic the reaction, sometimes the better and more entertaining it becomes.
Speaker 3: These people need to be they need to be shook.
Speaker 2: And if you're associating with people who refuse to accept the truth, then you need to disassociate with them. If you're a Christian and you're going to church and your pastor is preaching about God's chosen people and some sort of a judaeo Christian alliance, run get out of there. Don't go back. Pull as many people out of that church as possible. Get away from these people. These people want you dead. These people are going to be the drowning victims that you're going to try to, you know, jump in and save, and they don't want to be saved. They're going to pull you under the water. They are going to drown you. Get away from these people. Get with like minded people, Be among your people. Tribe up. Right now is the time to tribe up. You want to be with your people. Go be with fellow white people. Go be with your tribe, with your people, like, don't avoid this conversation. You have to pick up the sword. You have to fight. You have to have this conversation unrelentingly, unapologetically consistently. In your relationships, if your spouse is saying or significant other is saying, well, I don't know about that. Sounds really crazy, run literally run. You have to combat that, and you have to, Like, if it's your spouse, of course, you have to save that person. You have to. I don't know, but I mean, I saw a lot of divorces, I saw a lot of things lost during COVID. I'm seeing a lot of divide right now over this whole jew thing, like the Jewish question, Like it's very obvious. Do not associate with these people. They're dangerous, Move away from them, avoid the conversation. That's what I would say, Like, seriously, empower yourself. Empower yourself to be loud about all of this. Don't hide from it, Don't use cute little vernacular and semantics to try to avoid the conversation. Don't be sneaky and coy about it. Don't worry about losing your social media platform. Your Facebook's going to mean nothing when you're in the goolag, Like who cares? Who cares? Take every opportunity that you have. And as a matter of fact, I will announce this before I go. I'm going to start doing something I think called first Take Tuesdays on the show. A lot of people have really great takes, and I'm going to start just bring nobody else in the corporate media is giving anybody a voice.
Speaker 3: I interact with every account, whether it's.
Speaker 2: Big or small. I read all my dms on Instagram, I read my dms on X I respond, I re quote, tweet people. I give people opportunities to come on tell their story, that's like, how this thing became what it is during COVID is all these vaccine injured people, you know, nurses and doctors that were blowing the whistle. Regular people. We are real human beings, We are real people. I'm not one of these blue check influencers. I'm not one of these people who thinks that his shit doesn't stink, or that I'm better than anybody else.
Speaker 3: I'm on a mission. I need an army.
Speaker 2: There's a big army out there, and I'm going to start propelling some of these a lot of these people as many as I possibly can. I'm going to start propelling their social media's. I'm going to start bringing these people into the fold. I'm going to start making sure that this army has a growing audience of people who are hearing this stuff. So first Take Tuesdays will be really interesting, where if I find a take in my email stew at stupeters dot com, if I find a take in my email that I think is great, I'm just going to bring people on the show. Like, you don't have to be a professional podcaster or media personality. I have no idea what the hell I'm doing over here. As far as being a media personality. You just tell the truth. Just don't be afraid. Have the testicular fortitude, grab a hold of your balls. Look at your kids, like when you go see your kids tonight, Like really look at them and just ask yourself, are they worth fighting for? Are they worth losing my job for? Are they worth losing access to certain or political groups or social affiliations?
Speaker 3: Getting kicked out of the bowling league, you know.
Speaker 1: Because accordingly like that already like amitic.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, kick me out of my bowling league. I'm anti Semitic, you know. Write Reddit articles about me and my community. I've got a pastor who literally flips you turns in traffic to follow me somewhere and brate me in front of my kids. This guy's going to get slapped with the restraining order and he's going to get slapped in a lot of other ways if he does it again. So I'm just I mean, like, people should not be able to escape accountability. There are consequences for your actions, and we need to be policing our own If you believe in the rule of law, then uphold it yourself in your own circle personally, That's my advice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm starting to. I'm feeling to see where the negative aspect is of calling somebody in anti Semite anymore. Anyway. Yeah, it's like what okay, thank you sure, good to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I do hate all of this stuff, you know, I hate everything about it. I hate the you serious tactics that they use to control our entire economic apparatus. I hate the blackmail tactics and a sexual compromise tactics that they use, you know, to control our government at every level, our courts. I hate the Noah Hide system of justice. I hate the media. Well that's coming to I hate pedophilia. Yeah, the Noahide laws. Trump is president Noah Hide. He's ushering in Noahidism. Like, wake up, you know, and if you're awake, good for you, God bless you. Now go wake everybody else up. Do not be afraid to have this conversation with your son's baseball coach, okay, with your daughter's gymnastics coach, with the other parents in the balcony. Yeah, I do too, you know. I mean we're both dads. I've got two sons and a girl. I'm a gymnastics There's like other parents there in the balcony mezzanine level looking down at their little girls and whatever on the balance beams. And it's great, it's whatever. It's but but you know, what, what are you doing with that time when somebody's like, hey, how's it going. This is a perfect opportunity to open dialogue, you know, And it doesn't have to be political in nature, because, believe me, these people are affecting the person that you're talking to at every walk of life. They're bringing trauma, and they're bringing conflict, and they're bringing misery to their front door. The same group of people are responsible for all of it. Yeah, of course the USS liberty. That's a great way to bring this all up. That's something that doesn't get taught in school. Who's responsible for that? JFK. They released eighty six thousand unredacted pages of JFK files where it specifically says in there I quote, the Jew is responsible.
Speaker 3: The Jews are bad.
Speaker 2: It literally says this in the JFK files. We now know definitively, according to our own governments documents, who killed our sitting president in broad daylight?
Speaker 1: And how many more people do they have to be responsible for killing before we say enough is enough? And if history tells us anything, especially through Russia and all the accommodations they made, the free land they gave to these people and Ukraine and Belaruth, only to turn around and do a mass murder revolution on them. Anyway, they are not grateful, never do enough. They refuse to work for themselves. They'll live in squala with bugs crawing on them if rather than work themselves, if they can for someone else to do it, they won't do it. And that's just the way it is. They have shown. They have taught other ethnicities that attitude.
Speaker 2: They have said over and over again, we don't fight our own fights. We get other people to fight and die for us. I put it and occupied way. If occupied, you should get a copy of Occupied. If you haven't seen Occupied, you need to view it. It's free on x it's free on Rumble.
Speaker 1: It's on your Stu Peters network too, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's at stupeters dot com and you can get if you click on shop at stupeters dot com, get the blu ray, get the physical form because you know, I mean, obviously the Internet is temporary, so absolutely, but I just actually got a DM in my Instagram last night. This is what makes it all worth it. Somebody said, Hey, I've been trying to wake up my mom for years. I'm a Jew. I finally sat her down and forced her to watch occupied. I want her over. We've got our She totally sees everything now very clearly. That is why we're here, That is what this is all about.
Speaker 1: So we need we need twelve hours extra time too for Europea the last battle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, Yeah, another great one.
Speaker 2: It's it's just like if somebody is on the fence about the JQ, I don't think you're going to drag them into a twelve hour you know JQ marathon.
Speaker 1: Well, it doesn't take long the gate you engaged, though, I think, I mean right, yeah, it's it's more of a desire after you've listened to a little bit like no way, no way, you know, for most people, don't.
Speaker 3: Tell them, just don't tell them in advance. By the way, this twelve.
Speaker 1: Hours right, just.
Speaker 2: Walk away, come back twelve hours later with a snack.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, Dan, I gotta go. I really do stay too late.
Speaker 1: Appreciate it all right, there you wont We are going to just go over Stew's website here real quickly show you where you can find things and go from there.
Speaker 2: All right. So it's green, all right.
Speaker 1: So this is stupeters dot Com. I have it on shows right here, but you go over here and then you'll see occupied what she was talking about right there. Okay, and there it is, and I believe if you look too, that's spnstore dot com. So it just takes you directly to it from the shot button. Now documentary's list. I've heard things about this. I watched the water obviously, we've seen before. We had doctor artists on forty one times on our show, and watch one or two whos and the ones that you see there's there an arrow I'll see there. But this is the occupy in Old world order here now. Also, I didn't get a chance to get into the historicity as to why I have my views as far as the religion is concerned. And that's because the missing component for a lot of people is where everything came from and where it was manipulated from. And that's why the British EDA by Lauren Zaustin Woodell is so important because all of these themes were repurposed for the Old Testament. All of these themes are repurssed, repurposed by the lying liars who lie. And if you look at their history of education, at least in the Greek Empire, you're going to find that they were taught Greek and you're given a Greek education. These whack of doodles who like to manufacture their own histories ViBe's holome. So by the time you have the Hellenistic period, that's the first time that there was a very quote unquote torah. It's not they back day. They tell you this other thing blah blah blah, and they have people from oh, sixteen hundred years ago, oh blah blah bs and a lot of those people they they even forgot to pick the horns off of Moses and some of their depictions because that was a Gothic thing. So they're using archetypes of Gothic heroes from the past that they probably read in the book in the Alexandria Library. As they were developing, reading, going through their studies, and then formulating their own history, the yellow journalism came about, just like that revisionist history came about. As soon as they got the means and know how to do, so they went to creating and manufacturing a history for themselves out of envy and jealousy for the Greek culture, and the result was the Old Testament. But they the point of view in which it's read and see, this is what the assumption that's made that needs to be corrected, is that this is a good people, or that they're human and that you could relate to them, or that they're speaking on the side of good. They're not. This is that old serpent cult that was referred to in the Edda story from their point of view and lying about the things that make them look bad. So the whole Eve story, the Adam and Eve, the whole Genesis thing is flipped on its head. They blamed the female for everything because it was actually from the Edda you learned that that who they comlaim as Eve or Gwenevere was part of their cult and left them became baptized because this was a Gothic Aryan thing was baptism that was introduced by our people. Monotheism was brought on by our people. They didn't have a guide or a creation story. This serpent cult they were missing, messing around with demons and conjuring and magic and that burning purple that Ammon talks about with the with the adders or snake venom, poisoning people and causing havoc terrorism, making people work for them, all that stuff, same as it ever was right Sorcery and Pharmakia. When she left and she entered what it's called the Sun cult, and people think, oh cult, oh son, Oh that's pagan, Oh that's that's no monotheistic. They believed in the benevolent Creator. The idea and concept of a benevolent creator came from the Gothic people from the North that were in Cappadocia after they had already established Troy. So then Cappadocia they get into a conflict with this serpent wolf cult in which is the Saturn cult in Karshmish. All these stories that we hear about a couple of thousand years later in the Torah is these dejected people rehashing a tale putting them on the side of good and altering data points to make themselves look good and flipping everything on its head. Anybody who was in their minds a threat to their power now becomes a threat to God rather than their demons. So that's why there's a lot of schizophrenic God things going on into the Old Testament too. Once that's established, once we can read that and understand it and let go of some of the hocus pocus of the superstition that keeps us tied to religion, I think it frees us. It makes us realize that God, or Gault in German, is what goth is. These people who were deified after the fact, the concept and idea of God were these people who came in and revitalized mankind, brought them to a status rated civilizations everywhere they went, built civilizations everywhere they went, introduced the plow, introduced irrigation, introduced to agriculture. It brought people's life quality to a whole new level. They benefited the people around them. This is a time when government or rulers weren't at the expense of the people, but rather we the just their protectors. Now things changed off the path over the time to where that part doesn't even exist anymore. But there was a time, and there was there's been time since then where a ruler was in power for the benefit of the people. And you see that in Germany. You saw that in Germany, you saw that in Libya. I think you probably even saw it in a rock. But our minds are all screwed up about that one. And we're seeing to a degree the nationalism of Iran where everybody's living together. Just fine, We're gonna go ahead and destroy that anytime we have an opportunity to make allies. This demon cult that runs us now forces us to kill them, sends us off to murder them. You would keep doing this over and over again. We're not gonna have anyone else to align with to fight this cult. And that's kind of the whole point, all right. So I just wanted to say all that, and I thank you for watching. It was interesting. There's a lot of things I wanted to get into we didn't get a chance to. I don't just tell you like, but I mean, it's like the thoughts on the Pentagon, focusing in the inwardly at Americans, the Department of War, from the Department of Defense, success speech, cryptic message, question mark, you know. And then of course, what's really going to be happening now? Why with the data centers being built, the threat of Palanteer, what they're already showing you what we're doing, because Israel is just a mirror. Like I was saying before Israel is a mirror reflecting back what actually owns and controls us. Their actions over there are actually in pale in comparison to what happens here and what has happened here civil war, funding, the Bolshevik revolution and so on and so forth, and everything that we've been brought to war and what we did to Germany in in alignment with the you know, or an alliance with Great Britain. Hey, look, two banks, Federal Reserve Bank of England, both owned by the same group of people, same type of people, same cult, same cult of jewelry. Right destroying Germany, d resident not just one to sweep of bombing on a residential area, but multiple ones so that they mature. They killed everybody, and then getting down low and the and the smoke and the fog to gun people down with your with your airplanes, because that's what you do to people who are unarmed. Those are war crimes. If you want to consider that there are warm crimes, that's definitely one of them. And we were involved in that. You know, the majority of people who were here, like German almost became the language of America. I should tell you something. There's a lot of German, Irish and Italian people. Here awful lot of German. We're killing our kin or who or people who don't want to do anything like two hundred Years and two hundred Years Together by Alexander schultzen Is, And if you just read the first two chapters, you'd be blown away by how they behaved in the past. But you wouldn't be surprised, because you'd be You would see Number One, they've given They've been given every accommodation possible. They've never been satisfied. They refuse to do things for themselves. And if other people in their community do try to do something like work manual labor, it's considered an offense to all other Jews. And it's like killing the Jews, is what they say in their books. It's like killing the Jews. So if you decide you want to grow crops and use your cow with the proper way back in Russia, they would attack you all because you didn't want your family to suffer because everybody else was doing nothing with everything that they were given. They were given seeds, they were given land, they were given so many things, and if they didn't have anybody else working for them, they can manipulate and exploit. They wouldn't They wouldn't lift a finger. They will live in abject poverty and misery rather than lift a finger. That was the power of the cahol over them, and also the power of their religious mind's fuckery that they were also you know, paralyzed by. But also I think there's a there's another element there, and that's the lack of what makes us who we are within them because of the long history of what they messed with in the past. All right, and one last thing, just share this image here. It's just gonna be nice screen so I can jump around. So now you see the all right, make sure I get everything. So my website, so there's you see rumble stup Peter's right there. You see you stupeters dot com right there, and then just beneath that my website and you click that one stop shop ten percent off all the hot sauces that I have. Doctor Monza's book is here and his classes, his course, Doctor Glidden who will be here on Wednesday. Doctor Glidden's membership right here. You click this and you use Ballbusters for twenty five percent off you already reduced membership price, and you also get twenty percent off this book if you become a member in ten percent off of full script and then azure well BB five for five percent off. Now, for people who've been asking me this about the Azuel, I'm just gonna stay in it. State it every episode quickly. How do you get your ninety essentials with the Azureel Whole Food Multi vitamin so BB five for five percent off or life. Tons of people are using this, so that's awesome. So now you have the whole food multi vitamin in here. The Povic Humic blend. Okay, this is only once every three months, give or take maybe four months, de paying how much you're using, but it's only one eighth of a tea spoon is your max dosage and you do it once a day. So if you're doing it by that, then you're like, you're gonna get ninety days out of it. If you do a sixteenth of an ounce just to see how it feels, you know, to make sure it's not too strong of a reaction for you, then once sixteenth of oulys, it's gonna last twice as long. The whole Food multi vitamin that's a thirty days supply. Now PB five, you're gonna get again five percent off. So those two right there. Now we have to scroll down and you probably have to click the liad more button. If it's anything like the Way of Mind set up. Different browsers do things differently. IP six is the magnesium and the calcium that you need right there.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Still I like the CEOFX, but this is still cheaper than that by like twenty bucks.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And what they don't currently have right now is the Atlaskan cod liver oil. So if you want the essential fatty acids, go here, click this what happened going to store and then click where it says, or you can just rememberiflehealth dot com. But this is it right here. And then when you go to shot to our sublets, scroll all the way down and you'll find THEFA plus those our essential fatty acid So you'll get this portion from the Eiffel Health until the Alaskan Cod Liver oil is back in stock. The other way to do that is to take doctor Manzo. Still. Remember the code on this side of his website is brought Ballbussers full title, not BB five. That's only for the Azure. Well, so if you want to go into his shop. He might in his so his stock have the whole thing right here, and then you can make adjustments. So if you want to add the copper, you can do that standard or when it comes time to renew, you can remove the full of acumic because it's a thirty month it's a three month supply or more. So you can make adjustments on here. But if you're getting it for the first time, this would be one way to do it. That way, you still get the lasting cod liver oil that he has on his side for however long it lasts. All right, all right now, you know know he's at the battle. G I, Joe, thank you for joining us. And there's a couple of things we will go over the next time we have a live stream. A couple of things I'd look to and discuss that I just don't time with for it right now, because I think it's Dad Day and I'm gonna go hang out with my daughter. I'll see you later.