Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 3: We'll let your taco one on one one w JRR, but your freaking idiots.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: The salary's brought you by our offshore fiasco. Many of you have been asking for this information. We can now deliver it to you if you want to go fishing with us. We've been doing this for many years and the Orlando Princess out of the port. We'll be doing August twenty third the date this year. It's a blast and it sells out quickly every year. This is the info you need to really know if you're planning on going. Tuesday morning, seven o'clock WJR dot com is when the tickets will be available while they.
Speaker 1: Last in seven am Tuesday, all right, which I puted out before is the day after Memorial Day. So maybe said an alarm you're dying to go, remindering your phone or something. We know there's a bunch of who go to the every year, so we're gonna mention this a lot between now and Tuesday morning. Yeah, a bunch of people that go as a group. So there goes you know, six to ten tickets right there.
Speaker 3: One price covers everything, including beer. So all right, let's begin in Virginia. That place is full of lovers. It is, it is for lovers.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: I also like their ham. It's Virginia baked a yeah, although I probably wouldn't prefer the forty four pounds of Virginia ham that is no longer any good after it's spilled out of a tractor trailer. Oh boy, in a three vehicle accident, twenty tons of ham. If you get all over the road in Virginia, you get a ham through your windshield. Man, that's like you're gonna get a ham and steaks, because once you call the windshield company to fix you in shod, they give you.
Speaker 4: A boxes or steaks.
Speaker 2: They still do that gimmick. You know what.
Speaker 3: That's a good quest. Any of you've had had a windshield replacement? Is that one joint that offers you steaks?
Speaker 4: Still? Uh? Are they still playing that angle? Yes?
Speaker 2: That's still a thing. If so?
Speaker 1: Two two five two six, let us know either way?
Speaker 3: Is ham the most economical when it comes to uh? I mean, because if you buy a whole ham, you can literally just just about all of it.
Speaker 2: Think about it.
Speaker 3: I mean there's, of course there's some fat on it, but I mean, for the most part, that's just a solid mass of meat.
Speaker 2: Think of the one that I did from Petties, the half ham. Yeah, that thing lasted me.
Speaker 1: For days and I still it's ironic. You said, I've reached in the in the deep freeze last night to grab shrimp and I said, what's this And it was three packages of ham.
Speaker 2: Still I need to pull one of them out for some how much ham?
Speaker 4: So good?
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: It is very economical too, I mean, and pork. But think about it, just pork in general. Right, what's in the box? It's always ahead. But you said there's a little more this time?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: Literally?
Speaker 3: Head and shoulders a whole body? Listen to this whacked out story. We go to Harris County near Houston, where thirty six year old Stephen Everly is in custody facing murder and tampering with evidence charges. I'm going to try to break down what happened here. But here's what I've really been able to extract from this crazy story. Stephen apparently had some contractors doing some work at his house, okay, and he got into an argument with one of the contractors, which necessitated him stabbing and killing the guy. All right, so got heated. Steven stabbed and killed this guy and stuffed him in a box at his house. Okay, Now, unbeknownst to I guess the other workers at the house, this is going on. Stephen asked one of the dudes, who's's there to help him move some furniture?
Speaker 2: Yeah, could you help me move this box?
Speaker 4: Eh?
Speaker 3: What You're going down the right path here, taco. So the furniture, I guess, was out in the garage area and the for an all intensive purposes stranger, the other guy at the site, helped him move some stuff and then he went to grab a box and Steve was like, no, opens it up, there's body of his buddy in there. At this point, this dude flips out and goes, I'm getting the hell out of here, and he jumps in Steven's truck the homeowner and tries to flee. Stephen, in an effort to stop this guy, who's now discovered the stab dead body in the box, jumps in the bed of the truck. Is the guy takes off and he's like just seen from an action movie. Smash in the back window. To try to get this. They end up wrecking, and this is when the police come into the mix and are able to piece this whole thing together. And the guy driving the truck in an attempt to flee with the homeowner in the back who had killed his buddy now in custody.
Speaker 1: When you're trying to flee and you got the guy in the back of the truck, that's an easy problem to fix.
Speaker 2: You either. You just punch it and then slam the brakes.
Speaker 1: He's going front or back at one point, and you're innocent because you just found your friend in a box.
Speaker 5: You just go to work for a little a little construction, maybe putting up some siding or something, drywall. I'm just hanging drywall. Meanwhile your buddy Sammy's hanging in a box.
Speaker 3: You know, as a homeowner, over the years of owning a home, I've had some experiences with folks I've hired to come out that well really didn't go like I had hoped. But I must confess I've never thought about stabbing, much less killing and stuffing into a box.
Speaker 1: And he in those tile workers, didn't you have an incident with Tyle. Tyle, I think like going towards your kitchen or something who was uneven or they.
Speaker 2: Brought the whole family with. Oh that was just weird.
Speaker 3: That wasn't so the craftsmanship was fine, Okay, the whole extended, uh guy's Thailand Staller's family being there, including is what appeared to be elder grandmother sitting in our driveway knitting. Did you invite her in? At some point she did come in because I thought she was going to die in the driveway from from heatstroke. And then at some point the title guy had her in on the action. I'm like, am I really watching this?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Somebody texted in.
Speaker 1: I smoked a whole pig once lasted me and my three sisters a month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is pork is just the best.
Speaker 1: Somebody else Safe light, well, we know Safelight doesn't do steaks, but they do good wind chield work.
Speaker 4: Safe light replace, safe light repair.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: And so they did repair and replace this one. I had my window replaced last month.
Speaker 2: No steak. You gotta call this people.
Speaker 4: I googled it.
Speaker 3: In all fairness, taco, I have not heard that pitch in years.
Speaker 2: I have it.
Speaker 1: I think all those daggs were sent out to the parking lots of malls to sell.
Speaker 4: It's the same steak. It's the same steak.
Speaker 3: And finally there's this breaking news, uh literally yesterday morning in the CBS Affilitate affiliate in Schenectady, New York, where morning show anchor Olivia juck With went into labor during the newscast or water broke and while she just continued on with the newscast.
Speaker 6: We do have some breaking news this morning. Literally Olivia's water has broke and she is anchoring the news now in active labor, early labor. She's still here. She's been doing the entire show. This is her decision to do this. I'd rather be at work than at the hospital. After we're done with this show, you should probably go.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yay, Yeah, I'll do my best.
Speaker 6: That means three hours of news. That's right in contractions. I think that's a first for CDs. All right, well, hopefully I don't see you tomorrow, but make sure you joined.
Speaker 1: Julia.
Speaker 4: Is a video of this on our Facebook.
Speaker 1: Bage they're looking so hard for ten so hour, however many seconds it is, you get breaking water news. If you're that jan editor, I'm calling him sick. I draw the line here.
Speaker 3: Hey, she was working doing that morning anchor job four days pastor due date, which that's pretty I mean, wow.
Speaker 1: Got to keep it up for the insurance. I'm googling the steak because it's driving me crazy. New Vision Auto Glass, we can't. Oh no, now, let's just hit me with places that.
Speaker 2: Insurance. Okay, forget it, That's what I was hoping. We go one w j r R, Orlando's rock station,