Speaker 1: Big Food and Beyond.
Speaker 2: With Cliff and Bobo. These guys are your favorites, so like say subscribe and rade it.
Speaker 1: Five stary and.
Speaker 3: Righteous.
Speaker 1: Go on yes today and listening, oh watching limb always keep it's watching.
Speaker 3: And now your hosts Cliff Berrickman and James Bubo Fay Cliff Bobo.
Speaker 2: Is that you?
Speaker 4: It is, sir, nice.
Speaker 2: I was hoping it would be you. How are you doing today, my friend?
Speaker 4: Good? Good. We just had our second warm day of the year. It was fifty six degrees but there was no wind and the sun was out, so it felt like a ninety.
Speaker 2: Oh that's good and bad. That's good and bad, but it's a welcome change. We're having the same heat wave up here. It is sixty three right now and it is after five pm. It is killer today. Of course, I've been working all day and doing other stuff and we'll work is kind of loose for me right today. It is my day off and I've already been to work twice so far, so pretty good.
Speaker 4: It's not bad. Kreta is in the running for a job out by Walla Walla, no kidding. Yeah, she's applying to and she thinks there's a way less competition.
Speaker 2: Out there, probably true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so she talked to someone out there and they're like, oh yeah, please submit your resume, and they sounded excited. So who knows. I could be a Blue Mountains guy pretty soon.
Speaker 2: That would be cool. I mean, that'd be great. And there's a couple of people work in the Blues, but not that many at the end of the day, and not that many in the Blues is an awfully big area to have like three people working it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jonathan Summerland, Reggie Burgh. There's a few guys that we now out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I mean, well, Jonathan's landed a great job or whatever, so I think his time's pretty limited. And Reggie, you know, I think he was seven for a while, like so I think he's been getting out a little bit more. But yeah, there's a few people out there doing some good work. But it would be great to have you out there too, because I'm going to be hitting the Blues a couple of times this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, I'm stoked for if it works out. And it's not the prettiest place. I like being in the mountains where we'd be living down in the valley, you know, Like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the rollings of an onion field sort of hills. Maybe there's a lot of wineries the stuff out there. Now they've really turned it around. It's not so much. You know, Walla wall is famous in our neck of the woods for onions essentially, you know. But it's a great little place. I really like Walla Wall actually, and the Blues are awesome.
Speaker 4: It's the nap of Washington.
Speaker 2: Is it? Is that what they're saying.
Speaker 4: That's what I heard.
Speaker 2: Walla Walla, Napa Napa. Yeah, well cool, you got to keep us posted on that. I'd love to have you out. That'd be closer. I mean you'd be about four hours for me versus the seven that I think you are now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll be just forty five minutes for me this coming up week, and then I'll be about ten seconds three when it comes to your house for a couple of days at the end.
Speaker 2: Well, is that you know? Melissa has been asking have you heard from Bobo? Say, no, no indication. I think he's going to stay here, said, I have no idea. We won't know until midnight when he's going to show up. You know, like he'll call me at eleven thirty or midnight and Cliff, I'm in Salem, Can I say true? Okay? Man? Of course we knew you're gonna be in town, so we knew you're gonna be here eventually. Oh and everybody people coming in the shop, you know, this past week or whatever, they people ask about you the sh up, of course, and they say, how's Bobo doing it? Oh he's blah blah Blah's good. He might be up here this week. And they always ask, you know what they always ask, now, is he going to take his trailer home?
Speaker 4: I'm planning on grabbing it.
Speaker 2: I that it was pretty great. It's like I can always tell who listens to the podcast because they're asking me what's up with Bobo's trailer?
Speaker 4: I might sell might be selling it pretty soon here.
Speaker 2: Oh really, well, you know, we happen to have a few people listening to the podcast. Maybe one of them would want to buy it.
Speaker 4: It's dope. It's a sweet littlechil. I just kind of fix it. It just sat sat for a while, and it was just minor things. But I'm not like that mechanical. But it was like the heat, the heating system, air conditioner worked when I parked it, and then it didn't work after like six months, like and then the I got to replace the pilot light little burner thing and for the hot water. That was about it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you know, if you can't turn that into a bobo's Airbnb, then you might as well sell it unless you're going to be camping a lot.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and.
Speaker 2: An airbnb, no matter how good of an idea that is, that would take a lot of work, I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, especially for that truck. You get like eighty bucks a night and you got to clean it every time and discovered, you know, do all that to do with like all the bedding and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because you know, the big potters are rather messy folks. Sometimes he probably get a pretty dirty imagine, you know, being out in the mud and all that jazz.
Speaker 4: So yeah, but who knows, maybe maybe put it up in the blues if we're up there, rent it out for the blues or who knows what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, the world is your oyster, you know, come get the pearl.
Speaker 4: Well, I was looking at if we get something like if we get because it's pretty slim pickings out there for housing, So if we got like a one bedroom, might bring it up there just parking outside for like extra room or guest room or whatever, office, podcasting booth.
Speaker 2: Whatever podcasting booth. That's an idea.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Well doing this. We got a new guest on this week. We got an author from the great state of New York, Bill Sheehan. He's the writer of Terror in the Woods. Think there's about six of those books now, and I've always heard, you know, people really enjoyed them. I've read two of them the way through. He's got a ton of contacts, tons of stories. Really interesting guy. People love him. So Cliff meet Bill.
Speaker 2: Bill's nice to meet you, man, say me and gentlemen, it's like an old home week.
Speaker 1: You're listening to you guys.
Speaker 4: Here's a podcast too.
Speaker 2: Oh you have a bit podcast really Bigfoot Terror in the Woods. Bigfoot Terror in the Woods now is that the name of the of the book as well? Because when I looked up terr in the Woods, some TV show came up or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know, but my books are entitled Bigfoot Terror in the Woods, Sidings and Encounters. There's ten ten volumes, and nine of them are laid down an audio book.
Speaker 2: So there you go. That explains it. Just because Terror in the Wood seems to be there's like an IMDb thing. It seems to be some sort of a three season TV show, And I wasn't sure if you were associated with that or if they just ripped you off or or coincidental or what, you know, the story behind that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they just ripped me off. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Good, I mean you have something good man, it's a good title then, yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, even the cover art on my books. There's a couple of people writing Bigfoot stories now on Amazon and they've kind of clipped into my cover art and whatnot. Which, look, I don't mind, because it's props to me as far as I'm concerned. They saw something good or they like what I'm doing and they're trying to mimic it in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, it's kind of like it's got to benefit you in some way too, because I was thinking, like, like, for example, when the Travel Channel show Expedition Bigfoot came on, I'm thinking, how stoked is Dave and Belinda Bakara for owning a Bigfoot museum called Expedition Bigfoot. I mean it must have been great for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, you know, it's one big party, you know, the bigfoot phenom. But I kind of beat to my own drama. I'm really not concerned what other people are doing. You know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, me too. I'm I'm exactly on that same page. I don't even I don't know who a lot of these players are nowadays. I don't know what they're doing because I figure, if it's important or really really cool, I'm going to hear about it eventually anyway, So I'm not out there sick of my nose in other people's business and saying, what are you up to? What's that person doing? I just don't care, you know.
Speaker 4: Hence Bill's appearance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I was saying to Bobo earlier that I'm a little bit out of the loop. You know, I'm kind of only interested. I'm so busy that I'm really only interested in what I'm doing and how I'm getting it done. From day to day. I don't really have time for much else, you know, as far as opinions and bantering back and forth with people or non believers or believers. You know, when you're busy, you're busy, and I just got to stay focused and keep the wheels turning. Forward. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent. I think that's probably the best attitude to have in this bigfoot subject. Yeah, you have some friends that you share your stuff with, and you just keep your nose of the grindstone, keep doing which you enjoy doing, no matter what that is, and maybe at the end of the day you can contribute something that might be a value.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I find that. I told Bobes that I've created a lot of really solid friendships around North America doing this work. And one of the things that I stick to is that I have no reason whatsoever to not believe these individuals had the encounters that they say they've had, because they could easily turn the tables on me. Now, I've never encountered a Bigfoot, but I've had numerous UFO encounters and several Angelic encounters during my lifetime.
Speaker 2: Angelic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now listen, anybody could hear a story told by me and say, hey, Bill, you're full of beans, but they'd be lying. They'd be deceived because I'm not full of beans. It's exactly what happened to me, whether you choose to believe me or not. So when I interview people I get what I call a check in my spirit if somebody's bs and me. I can't really describe that to you, But when I'm talking to people, I'm pretty keen on who's lying to me and who isn't you know? And I attribute that to the good old sixth sense, you know, like in the sixties when we entered someplace, we used to say, I got a bad vibe. And I attribute that to the same feeling which a lot of people seem to have lost touch with in this day and age. They have no sensitivity.
Speaker 2: I've been told I have a sixth sense, but it was they said, a success of humor.
Speaker 1: No, that's a sixth sense.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm so sorry. You know my hearing isn't the bast man. I'm so I can't believe I misunderstood. How embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Hey, Bill, what percent of people do you think? How did you get some any things? Trying to pull your leg on the big Foot stories.
Speaker 1: I would say the vast majority of people that I speak to better than ninety percent of telling me the.
Speaker 2: Truth, or at least their truth. I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, for instance, if somebody says to me that they believe that the bigfoot they sighted was two thousand pounds, or it was eleven feet tall. If you run into something that's tremendous, it would be very easy, especially if you're not familiar with like walking around Clivesdale's or seeing a bison in Yosemite. It'd be very easy to overestimate or exaggerate that which you have seen, would it not?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sure, so you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe they said it was twelve feet tall and it was nine feet Maybe they said it was two thousand pounds and it was nine hundred pounds. I mean, how do you wrong somebody when they say something like that. What they're describing to you is something so off the charts was what they're familiar with in their life that the numbers just kind of escalate if you follow me. And I never hold that against them.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't, because people I say this all the time. I'm always ranting that people are pretty bad observers, and they're even worse with numbers of heights and distances and weights. You just can't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even bother. I don't take it to heart anybody who says they see a big foot that's eight feet tall or ten or twelve feet tall, I just go big. I have three different categories that I put them in, like small man or human size, and then big you know that kind of thing, And anything over seven and a half I just consider big. And if it's seven foot nine inches or eight foot twelve eleven inches or god knows or whatever, it doesn't matter. It's just big because they don't know, and there's no way to know, even if they brush their head against some leaf. All that sort of stuff is very imprecise science as far as I'm concerned. So you're walking on ice, cliff, oh, I don't mind. I don't mind dropping through ice. Every once in a while.
Speaker 4: I'll say this. I thought I thought those people were all like exaggerate. I thought ten foot had to be maximum. But Danny and I have seen that one. You had a laser range finder on it. We saw its head touched the branch, and I think it was about eleven foot tall. I mean it was. I couldn't believe it. I was I they were big, and I was in shock how big it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know there's genetic variation, like like look at you, look at you, and I bobo, like we're arguably the same species, and I'm five foot eights. You know, if I'm not slouching, and you're you're six foot four with your boots on, and you're well over seven feet when you wear your personality.
Speaker 4: Thank you, you flatter me.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, you know what one of the most recent, well, a couple of accounts that came my way that I wasn't going to talk about tonight, but just to give you an idea, I made the acquaintance of a really straight shooting guy that used to fly bush in Alaska, and he's a listener to the podcast. He squared up with me one day and spent about an hour and a half slowly going through my Q and A about his encounter over to Mendenhall Glacier in Alaska flying bush and he was flying with a couple of people in the plane, a small piper. He came over to glacier and he said he was about forty miles outside of Juno at the time, which was well beyond the furthermost reaches of even snowmobilers, and he started observing a track line down on the glacier below him. So, of course the people in the plane with him, they're just civilians in a ride. He started to follow the track line and came across a group of bigfoot walking along the greci the glacier. And there are certain rules they follow up there about especially when you have passengers. He told me, if I didn't have any passengers, I would have given him a crew cut. But he said he knew what he was talking about. He banked a turn, came down a little lower to try to get a better look at them. But the backstory is this, other people in the company that he worked for had been taking some like deec people up in the glacier periodically to do core samples of the ice and a variety of different things. And these people were well familiar with the bigfoot, and they thought that they were coming across from the Canadian side and going through this portion of Alaska getting to the lind Canal when the salmon run was heavy in there. It's interesting, you know, some of the things you hear about. I get an education from these people at the loggers, the hunters, even the hikers. I mean, you guys know you've done a lot of legwork walking around in the forest. I always say that people see something because they're looking sounds mundane, but there's a lot of people walking around out there with their head up their butt or in their cell phone, and they're not gonna see anything because they're not looking, they're not out there, they're not observing.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo will be right back after these messages. So three to six months doesn't seem like a long time right in Bigfootland. It's not very long because we've been looking for sasquatches for decades and decades and decades. But think about what can happen in three to six months, Like, what would you do in three to six months? I'm going to give me six months go squatching squad, of course, of course, and how much do you think is going to get done during that time? In squatching you're gonna see one in six months? Probably not, But in three to six months, what you can see if you're not going to see a sasquatch is thicker, fuller hair regrown from hymns our sponsor hymns. Not bad for just three to six months.
Speaker 4: What if you start using hymns now in six months, just imagine that thick, full crop up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Hymns will give you a convenient access to a range of hair loss treatments that work, all from the comfort of your couch.
Speaker 4: They make it pretty simple, man. They use real doctors. It's clinically proven ingredients on the use like finesteride and monoxaville.
Speaker 2: And I love that. I had no doctor visits because first of all, doctors who wants to go see a doctor? Nothing personal doctors. But also you make an appointment now you get in August or something. Forget that. So this process is simple and one online. And I know you have access to the internet because you're listening to us right now.
Speaker 4: You can pick how you want to do it, like chewables, oral spray, serum treatments, whatever, whatever you want. I mean, they can work with you in customersage, with your preferences. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like it could be a one time thing, it could be ongoing care. No insurance is needed at all, and it's all at one low price and that covers everything from these treatments to the ongoing care if you so choose.
Speaker 4: Well, nonway, I said, the proofson the pudding, And there's hundreds of thousands of subscribers that trust it and give it positive reviews. So there you go.
Speaker 2: There's your pudding, thick hairy pudding. Search your free online visit today at hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 4: That's hi ms dot com slash beyond for your personalized hair loss treatment options.
Speaker 2: Hymns dot com slash beyond.
Speaker 3: Results vary based on studies of topical and oral monoxidal and finasteride Prescription products required an online consultation with a healthcare provider who will determine if prescription is appropriate. Restrictions of fly see website for full details and important safety information.
Speaker 4: Did did the other people on the planet see it? Did he mention that to the guests or the customer passengers?
Speaker 1: Well, what Jerry told me was the first thing they think about when he throttles back and banks the plane is that they're going down. And the one guy who was sitting next to him said, what do you see? And he pointed down and the guy said to him, what's that? And he said sasquatch And the guy just looked at him like, you know, no kidding?
Speaker 4: How many were there? He said, there were several. Did you mentioned how many different sizes?
Speaker 1: I think he said there was about five. But when he looked at them. He was still a good height above them. You know, we're talking like a thousand feet. He explained to me that when you go from Juno to Skagway, which is where they were heading that day, He said, you would typically fly directly over the Linn Canal or up over the Mendenhall Glacier. The fairs that were with him that day wanted to go over the Lynn Canal so they could see some orcers, and Jerry said that he had just done a mail run from Skagway in the morning and there were no orcers in the canal, so he took them over to Mendenhall Glacier and that's how this whole thing fell out. But when you're all over the glacier, Jerry said, they had rules about maintaining a certain altitude so that if you had engine failure, you'd have a better glide rate from a certain altitude to get down and hopefully get to a place where you could set the bird down. So it's interesting, you know, when I say you get an education from some of these people, it's just that way, Like when I talked to the many loggers that I talked to. Cliff, you'll get a kick out of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of my newfound bigfoot buddies, Dave. I won't mention his last name. He's a logger for going on forty years. He had an encounter and also another logging crew in the salmon Berry Canyon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's local here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And they were doing he's actually had a couple of encounters, but they were doing a clean out on a site. He's a driver. He drives a log truck in and out. And the road going into this site is twenty five miles long into the woods. And when he was going in early in the morning four point thirty I think he said, his lights in the trees hit something leaning against the side of a trunk. And they're not going fast. You know, this is a dirt road created for these big, heavy trucks to move in and out of it. Some of them are all over some dicey situations in there. He saw this thing and he told me it was the biggest silver back gorilla I ever set eyes on. And it froze when the headlights hit it, leaning against the trunk of a tree, like, you know, standing still, like it didn't want to be seen. But he knew what he had seen. So now fast forward a little bit. In there working this site, one of the guys on the landing had said he heard people talking in the woods and he couldn't understand them. Now, Dave hadn't let on what he had seen to anybody, and then the shuttle operator also chimed in and said he heard some people talking in the woods and he couldn't understand them either. So the shuttle operator takes it on himself to drive around on any of the dirt pathways that he could with the truck, looking seeking out who might be in the woods, and he found nobody. Now a short time later, now Dave had seen this giant what he described as a silver back. He knew it was a bigfoot, but he was trying to put into perspective what he was looking at, black and gray, bigfoot, monstrous. When they cleaned out their site and left, another logging company had come in behind them doing another area using the same road. So fast forward to the summertime. Dave runs into a couple of these blokes from this other logging company and he says to him, hey, did you see anything up there while you guys were working? And the guy says to him, see anything. We saw a freaking bigfoot walking down the cut line and ducking back into the woods. That was silver and gray or white and gray.
Speaker 2: It's more verification right there, yeah.
Speaker 1: Right there. I mean you're talking close proximity, within miles of where Dave was when he saw this thing against a tree. Then the gibberish being heard around the landing side off into the woods. And now the whole crew saw this bigfoot because the guys up on the landing first saw it. Then they radio down to the guys in the brush, signaling to them to take a look. And everybody was watching this thing walk right down their cutline and then ducking back into the woods. So I mean, just really interesting, you know. But again, you know, I've had encounters happen and basically fairly urban areas. I mean, you know, where houses are built, and this typically always plenty of forest around adjoining these houses. But not every bigfoot siding, as you well know, has to happen in the middle of a koutene or something.
Speaker 2: You know, It's very common misunderstanding is that people think you have to go in the middle of nowhere to have Sasquatch reports and that doesn't make any sense even from the get go, because really, to have a bigfoot report, you have to have a sasquatch at a place that a human is at, and if we're ever going to hear about it, there has to be an investigator nearby who's willing to listen and share it. So most bigfoot reports happened where those two species overlap, sasquatches and humans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a guy in New Jersey. And by the way, a lot of the data that I've collected comes from very diverse areas. I mean everywhere from Florida to Maine. A lot of activity in Quebec and Alberta in Canada, British Columbia, your neck of the Woods, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Kentucky, Texas, the Dakota is Ohio. I mean it just Michigan and the Upper Peninsula in Michigan. Yeah, it just goes on and on and on. So what do you say. Look, I had a bus driver. I had a woman bus driver who was driving what you would call like a mini bus. She was waging. She had a custom of parking on the side of this road, drinking her coffee in the morning, letting the bus warm up before it was time to begin her little route, and she was drinking coffee and something slammed into the side of the bus. She turned her head and saw the body of a bigfoot, so big that she couldn't see the top. She punched a gas taken off in this mini bus, and the bigfoot slammed her in the rear door, breaking the back window and denting the door on the emergency door. When she got back and told the boss what happened, she didn't do her route. She went right back to the barn. They fired her. They thought she was bs in her and she was telling them the truth about what had happened. They thought she backed into something, you know, poor driving, smashed the door and broke the window out, and that was the end of her career over there. But little things like that, you know, just strange things. People having their henhouses ransacked. I had a guy I had a story I called the meat freezer incident. This fellow had a barn behind his house and he put a giant frigidare floor freezer in there, you know those old ones where you'd pull on the handle and lift the whole lid up. He got this thing in the yard sale, and he put it in there as a venison locker, and he had bolted through with carriage bolts, a galvanized clasp on the lid, and master lock on it. And this bigfoot ripped the freaking carriage bolts out, the clasp and the master lock off the freezer. I mean you want to talk about strength. You know, these things are off the charts as far as physical strength and abilities go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's pretty common. The meat freezer like things like outdoor fridges and meat freezers like I've heard at least two dozen reports of that happening getting raided.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, listen, you guys know these things are opportunists. Uh, and they're not unlike a lot of other animals who know what's around their area. They know when the fruit trees are in bloom. They know where to get their fish, They know where to get a drink of water if they want one. Uh, you know, they're rare. I have a if we get a chance. Tonight, I brought a you know, Bubba, I was talking to you. I said, do you want me to read any accounts? I picked a variety here, but one of them I named where the ravens gather that's gonna blow your mind if we get to reading that. But I've had several reports of people seeing bigfoot in trees. Nest Robin, I don't know what you think about that, or what you may or may not have heard about that. I've heard that, Yeah, yeah, bigfoot up in trees, like grabbing eggs or chicks or whatever they're doing up there, you know.
Speaker 2: Even full sized ones or just the littler ones, or is there a pattern to the size of the animals that are up in the trees.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, just big enough to know them as being a bigfoot. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: So look, I have a guy who calls himself weasel. He's an ongoing investigator for me up in Alberta.
Speaker 2: That's cool. I know a couple of guys that I call weasel bit for different reason.
Speaker 1: I didn't say he is a weasel. That's a different terminology in Brooklyn, but he called himself weasel. And he's actually Ukrainian. His parents came over from Ukraine and settled up there. But he's a really interesting cat. He has an infatuation more than that actually in the bigfoot creature, and he's hunting these things high and low up there, and he has a lot of connections with many indigenous tribal people up in that neck of woods, and so people are now coming to him with reports and giving him heads up. But one of the things that Weasel came on to was that there were bigfoot creatures visiting a couple of dump sites up there, in other words, garbage dumps. And he stakes these places out in tree stands at night using optics and whatnot to catch the creatures coming out of the woods, and it's them bears. There's a lot of activity at the dumps at night. And he sent me photographs of what he says is a little bigfoot sitting up in a nest in a tree. And he has gone to this nest site during the day when nothing's around there, and he said, the whole bottom of the nest and the trunk of the tree below the nest is just like dripping with crap. So these things are sitting in the nest and pooping right in their own nest, and it's dripping down out of the sticks and going on the tree. But he says he believes that the parents are putting the young'uns up in the nest while they go out foraging or hunting, because the timberwolves, if they were on the ground, would kill them. Now, I don't know what you think about any of that stuff, but again this is coming from a guy then Weasel the.
Speaker 2: Weasel, a guy named Weasel. Yeah, well, it sounds like he's maybe he's seeing it, has an observation, and he's trying to make sense out of it. He's trying to figure out, Okay, what's going on, because how does how does he connect the wolves to this?
Speaker 1: Well, he doesn't. He just knows they're there. And his theory is that they are being put in the tree for protection when the parents.
Speaker 2: On around right right, which could very well be the case.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, my brother was up in Alaska a couple of years ago. He went in by bush plane to fish salmon on this remote river and they had a guard with them that had a pump action shotgun, and they had huge bears, I mean walking within like ten fifteen feet of them on the river. And I said to my brother, you know, you're out of your mind, man, And he said the guard said that he carries his shotgun with them all the time and he's never had to use it in over a decade. So these bears are so preoccupied with the fish and so stuffed to the fill with the salmon, they're not even interested in what these guys are doing. But it was told to him that the mother bears will put their cubs up in a tree, and the fella referred to it as what did he call it? What do you call it? When little kids go to daycare, like something like baby bear daycare or something like that, they show them up into trees while they go do stuff to keep them safe. So it kind of rang true to me a little bit across the species a bear and bigfoot that maybe these guys do the same thing.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'd never heard that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what you make of that. I'm just sharing information with you. Yeah. Now, I was mentioned to Bobo earlier today. We were talking on the phone and I said, you know, when people talk to me, other encounters come into my mind. So it's like there's a recessed database in my brain that's jogged when people talk about what happened with them.
Speaker 4: That's a good, that's a good.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, yeah, because there's too much, it's overloaded, and I can't recall everything. But when you start sharing about your encounter, suddenly a connected dots starts happening within my mind and the details of a certain encounter start coming through, and I start to realize that there are similarities across the board, uh with encounters with bigfoot. And I'm sure you guys have found that through the years, because I'm certainly no loan wolf here. But there are a lot of the creatures of habit and what one does and one sees typically somebody else has seen the same or different creature obviously doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: And probably in the same area.
Speaker 1: Could be you know, I'm not lucky enough to have ongoing encounters in the same region. I shouldn't say region, like in the same what's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, sure, yeah, local or something. Yeah, but you must be you must be seeing this if you're plotting these on a map, like the same general areas produce a fair number of the sidings out of that partecure zone.
Speaker 1: Well, for sure, no small statement I'm making here. The Pacific Northwest, where you guys live, is above and beyond any other area of the country for sidings and encounters. Second to that area is Alberta, Canada, and then from there it's a crapshoot nationwide as far as sporadic sidings here and there. Another hotspot is Maine and some of the southern states, Michigan, Ohio, southern Illinois. Yeah, I mean there's stuff going on Montana, and you know what, guys, you find the food sources, you find the water, and you find Bigfoot. And that's the bottom line. I cannot tell you how many guys fishing fly fishing, whether you're drifting in a boat, standing on the shore in some relatively remote location. I can't tell you how many fishermen have sightings of Bigfoot by the shores of a lake, a river, or a stream. It's just it's a credible you know. So they're not unlike a deer or any other creature. You want to get a drink, you gotta go where the water is. And let's face it, unless you're in Minnesota, there isn't exactly water everywhere you walk, so you've got to get to it. And you know they need water, just like we do.
Speaker 2: Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and beyond with Cliff and Bobo will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 4: Oh you know, Bill, a great story some of other day you have a witness an see if you remember where it was that saw the sasquatch put its hands his mouth and like make a motion like it was vocalizing. It made a loud knock sound.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See, here's another interesting thing. I actually have one of my listeners who just contacted me the other day. He's like a field investigator and his name is Ricky, lives in Oha, and he's retired now. And he says to me, Hey, Bill, what do you think of me working on a project for you? He said, because he needs something to do, and he's going to use some application on word, and he's going to go through all the books reading them and he's going to log where they were basically what happened the location. And I said, great idea, Rick, I mean, if you don't want to, you don't mind doing it. I'll be glad to be the recipient of it. You know. But the name of that story I entitled that account it's not wood. Now. This couple, the husband was a landscape photographer, just like a hobby. He used to go out and beautiful locations, doing panoramic shots, just hiking, enjoying mother nature and taking photographs. Now, they had entered into this area and they heard a loud knock, and they said, like the wife said, what was that? Well as this setting up their cameras and whatnot, She's looking with a pair of binoculars and scopes out something moving around in the distance on a hillside. So then the husband zooms in on it, and all they could see was this little being that was black, and they saw it raise its hands to its face, and when it raised its hands to its face, they heard the knock again, and then the arms lowered. And the interesting thing was that they told me they described this thing as looking like a nervous man waiting for a bus. I'll never forget it as long as I lived, because they said it was pacing around on this hillside, back and forth, like it was freaking on speed or something. And when it stopped and raised its hands up to his face, they heard the knock and then the arms lowered. So I took the presumptive leap of saying that it's not wood. In other words, it's not a wood knock. It's an internal sound made through the throat the mouth. I don't know what you want to label it as coming out from this enormous creature that we call the Bigfoot. I don't know what you think of at You.
Speaker 4: Know, how many times do they hear it?
Speaker 1: Twice once coming in that made them like kind of listen and look, and then again when she saw the creature raise his hands to its mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think. I think they make those noises in a variety of ways. I've got a I think I have two reports of them hitting tree, hitting stick against trees. I think I have three of them second hand step clapping, and now there's another one at their mouth. I think that I think the human way of thinking is a little bit too rigid for sasquatches and what their reality actually is. We tend to think this or that, but nowhere in between were In all likelihood they do things in a variety of ways, and probably for a variety of reasons as well. I think that they're much more flexible in their behaviors than humans are in our thinking.
Speaker 4: Did they ever see it leave? Was it sitting there the whole time?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, it did leave. It was pacing around for a while and then walked away out of the field of view, but it was at a great distance but they said, they said they knew it was a bigfoot. They when they saw this little thing in their glasses, they said to themselves, that's a freaking sasquatch.
Speaker 4: Was that it was small and binoculars, but it still sounded. They could still hear it even though it was that far away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, this is the thing. The sound resonated and was loud and clear. So this tremendous power. I mean, just like you guys, you know, when you were to hear the howls coming from a distance, and if you heard a howl coming from shorter range, my god, it can make your hair stand up. So these creatures have tremendous power and lung capacity. I mean, they're a big bugger. Just think of what it's like to be in there a lion when it roars, I mean not just reverberates through your body. Come on, I mean, who am I to criticize? You know? How loud you say this thing was. You know, again we fall back on saying how tall it really was, how much it really weighed, how loud it was. When people are describing things, they're describing such things as they're totally unfamiliar with. I never saw anything like this in my life. I never heard anything like this in my life. This is no animal that I know to be in this woods. So you know, you have to rely sometimes on the reported expertise or experience from people having lived their lives when they tell you something, and that's all you have to go by. Where are the experts? You know you weren't there? You know, is everybody full of crap? I don't think so.
Speaker 2: But you know some people are. And I always enjoyed those stories too. Can you tell us a story that you've picked up over the years, whether you publish it or not, that you just know is complete hogwash? But it was still a lot of fun to listen to.
Speaker 1: Uh? No, good, no, no, because everything that I put in print, I believe gotcha Okay, And I rely again. Uh. I've had some people go down a road with me and I just said, this guy is just full of bs, and you know, I continue a conversation trying to do my due diligence to be a decent car. I really I can't wait to get off the phone. And that's the end of it.
Speaker 2: Do you think of the people who like that kind of person? Do you think that they're just pranksters, or do you think that they're mentally ill and believe it or or is it all over the board. It could be anything.
Speaker 1: Well, I think once in a while you got some wise guy who thinks he's just going to call up WJ and put one over on him. But I am like a really prayerful and spiritual guy, and I'm telling you I'm pretty well tuned into eye to eye contact and facing off with individuals and knowing when somebody has an ulterior motive. So I have no way to quantify that as I'm saying that to you, But I rely on that time and time again in my lifetime and it has wrung true to me one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: So when I hear a hunter tell me I got that feeling that it was time to get out of Dodge, I'm like, right on, brother, and pay attention to that and get the hell out of there.
Speaker 4: How'd you get how'd you start getting all those reports centers? I mean, you're going to proportion from Canada all over the US. How did people know to reach you?
Speaker 1: Well? See, now, interestingly enough, going back a fair amount of years, there were a lot of little rags when you went into stores and business places, you know, those wire magazine racks you'd see when you come into a lobby of a place. Sure, all right, so I don't want to insult you guys, but there's a lot of that crap here in New York, and I don't know what it's like in Oregon, but there are a lot of places I could go into around here, going back through the decades and come across one of these free newspapers, some free publication, and when you went through them, you would see that they were interconnected with other papers in different areas of the country, and they'd offer you these ridiculously low advertising rates to put an ad in there for basically whatever you wanted. You could advertise, you know, the Charles Atlas muscle band, you know, or you know, whatever you wanted to do, as long as you were willing to pay the fee, they would publish it. So you could run an article in there for I mean peanuts, like forty dollars for six weeks of coverage in like a bunch of different locations, and you could put an ad in there wanted. Those who have seen or encountered a bigfoot creature now I have in the cover of my books. If you've seen something, say something, and I have my email in there. And then, of course now we have the podcast, and every podcast I do, I encourage people to chime in with us and contact me, and they do. But the other remarkable thing is, you know, I have a ton of people who give me their phone number or reach out to me, and then I never hear from them when I contact them. I don't know if they get cold feet or change their mind. Another interesting thing that I'll throw out to you. I also find that people who have had one type of encounter have had a number of things happen in their life. For instance, somebody sees a bigfoot, they also have a poltergeist activity in the house they lived in. Maybe they had a UFO encounter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've noticed that. I mean, that's real calm. People that have seen bigfoots, like I'd say a higher percentage of have seen the UFO is also another pair of normal type you know, ghosts or entities like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I was mentioning to you bigfoot bigfoot.
Speaker 4: Bill. It might also be that those same people are more willing to talk about it, whereas people that are like more shy or worried about the reputation they might they might seem just as much, but you'd never hear about it. That could be the case.
Speaker 2: Also, another possibility is that the people who are willing to share the things and this happened to be that happened to me, maybe they're more willing to look outside the box at their experiences as well, Because I mean, I bring this person up kind of a lot. I gave a guy a ride home one time from a friend's house and he was kind of like poking at me for believing in sasquatches, And I said, what was the weirdest thing you've ever seen in the woods? And he thought he told me about a bear he saw walking downhill on two legs, swinging his arms with shoulders and all this sudden, you know, And he clearly saw a sasquatch, but he didn't put it in that box. He didn't put it in that box. So maybe the kinds of people who have a hard time explaining what they've observed or experienced otherwise are just more willing to look outside the normal avenues for explanations of what they've experienced or see. Stay tuned for more Bigfoot and Beyond with Cliff and Bogo will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 1: I'm the kind of person where pardon my friend, I don't give a shit what you think about me, and I will talk to you. I will breach subjects that are taboo with most people, and because I don't care what people think about me, I open up the subject matter and I'm open to their ridicule what they say about me. When I leave the room, I open myself to all kinds of stuff simply to try to gain information. Because when I talk to people and when I share with them things that I believe in this that tip quickly, either in a group or when they catch you on the side. Is when things get a little interesting and they get into that safe zone where they're like, I could talk to WJ, and I'm going to talk to them, And that's when you start to find all of the interesting things that they didn't want to say publicly, but now they will say it to you. So when when people feel safe with you, they will open up to you. And when people share secrets with me, they remain secrets. I don't like to gossip. I don't want to besmirch anybody's reputation. If you tell me something, it's mine and nobody else's. If you tell me you don't want your name used. If people tell me I could use their name in an account, I don't use it. Everybody's name attached to every story in my books is fictitious. If you tell me your name is Cliff Barrickman, I'm gonna call you Dick Tracy.
Speaker 2: I've been called Dick before instead of Cliff here.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, if you're Jimmy Fay, I'm gonna call you a Robert Schmidt.
Speaker 2: I think that's great because I know a lot of people come seeking me to be her attention wise, you know, they want they want to be in the podcast, they want name published, and some sort of thing. I'm going to write her a blog post. And the best way to avoid that is not to give anyone attention.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just I avoid the whole thing altogether. You know, going back many years, like some people have said to me, well, how'd you get interested in this subject? Well, I remember, Jason must have been nineteen seventy something.
Speaker 4: I saw the.
Speaker 1: A clip of the Patterson Gimwin film. Now I'm going to fast forward to my life today, even though I'm not doing this work anymore. I have a degree in occupational therapy, and I am well familiar with the muscular skeletal system of the human body. And being well familiar with that system anatomically, a bipedal creature vis a VI sasquatch has to have a very similar muscular skeletal system to that which we have. In other words, if you're going to have flexion, extension, abduction, deduction of limbs, body parts, hand movements, metatarsals, metacarpals, ball and socket joints at the shoulders and knees, you know they have to be similar to do the movements that they do, because those are the movements that we do.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When I look back at the Pattison Gimblin film, there is no way, no how that was a man, a woman, or anything else in some kind of monkey suit, because the skin is attached to the muscles, and you see those muscles moving exactly the way they should when the body moves in the movie clip they're pitching to the choir here. Yeah, there is no doubt about it. And I don't give a rats ass what anybody says about it. When I look at that thing dead on true. And that's the bottom line. Now, you look at other ridiculous stuff like when Andre the Giant put on the monkey suit on a six million dollar man, or that beef Jerky commercial that was on a few years back with the Sasquatch throwing a guy around the campsite and all that. Whatever suits they put on a man, they don't act the way skin does on skin. They don't act the way tissue does a muscle, tissue attached to the dermis and the epidermis on a body. You can't mimic that. It's got to be connected. It's got to be real. It's got to be live time for it to appear the way it does. And that's exactly what you're looking at in the Patterson Gimbling film. You are looking at a living creature that Patterson just was fortunate enough to have that camera within that day and catch that clip. I've never met the man, I never will. I believe one hundred and ten percent that what he and Gimblin caught that day is legit evidence. No, there's no doubt about it. And again, I don't care what anybody else thinks. I'm not asking anybody if they agree with me, I frankly do not care what you think about that film clip, and that's that's it. I just stand my ground and that's it. You could call me a jerk. You could say, boy, is that guy drunk the kool aid? Yeah? Okay, so I drank the kool aid? What are you drinking?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Sugar free? Was I was gonna asking? I think it was I think book three or volume three. Didn't you say? Was that the one where he had people in the story said they had drone footage from like fifty sixty feet away?
Speaker 1: Then well, now, yeah, no, I did have that guy that was running a drone on some power lines and he was investigating power lines for maintenance purposes. Now here you go. He claimed to have footage of flying over this bigfoot that was traversing the power lines he was checking. But he wasn't willing to share the footage. That's exactly like not having footage at all. Yeah, exactly, But the account was compelling. Now listen, when you say that you have to and I'm not saying you're not, I'll give you an example. When you talk about people who were willing to share, willing to not something as mundane as a couple of years ago, the lobby in our hospital at night was fairly vacant, which is very unusual. But it was late, the building was closed to visitors, and at that hour of the night, most people are on their unit's working with the patients. I happened to approach this new security guard that was sitting at one of the stations, and like I introduced, I had waived him and said hello to him before, and I just stopped. And of course, as is the case with me, like who the freak stops to introduce himself to you and starts talking bigfoot. Well me, of course, sure, So he says, oh, you're into bigfoot. Hold on for a second, and he pulls out his iPhone and starts scrolling through all of these photographs. And he pulls up this photograph and puts it in my face, and it's a picture of a guy with a glove on with his hand next to a beautiful footprint in the soil in the forest. He says, that's my brother's hand next to a bigfoot bigfoot track he found in the Adirondacks when he was deer hunted. So I asked him, can I have that picture, and he says to me, I don't know. I'll ask my brother, and his brother told him no, I don't want him to have it. I hate that, so a lousy picture of a glove. I don't even know the guy's name. I didn't ask for his name. I just said, can I have that picture? And I was declined.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I've had similar frustrating because it's just there's no it's just ridiculous, like the paranoia people.
Speaker 1: And yeah, well, I mean, what can you say. You can't make somebody do anything. Now I wish, I really really wish we had video today because I have in my hand my survival map from Washington State. Now, you guys have probably seen clips of this, the photographs, the pictures anyway at different times, and you're working with Bigfoot. I physically own the map. And this is a three foot by five foot map of the four survival training areas used by the Air Force Survival School in Washington State. I believe it is made out of tyvek, which in the seventies Bob Vila on this old house brought to the public's eye as a house rap. Do you remember that stuff? That's right now? I think this was actually created for the military. Now on this map, which is unlike any map you have ever seen in your life. This was given to me by a lifer in the military, and it was given to him by a special Forces guy who knew he had interest in the subject to Bigfoot. And he came to him one day and said, I have something you're really going to be interested in, and he laid this map on his desk. In the corner of this map, amongst other things, where they have like setting the compass for night travel, recovery procedures, celestial navigation aids, how to use your watch in the northern hemisphere for navigation. There is stuff on here that you can't believe. But other things are like edible plants, poisonous plants. And there is a section in the corner of the map called dangerous animals, my friends. And in this corner of the map we have a photograph of a cougar, a moose, a badger, a black bear, an American porcupine, a bobcat, a coyote. And guess what else is on this Air Force map, my friends? Lodnoss, monster, sasquatch leaning on a boulder pile. An artist conception of the creature.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've all seen that map that you got an original one right.
Speaker 1: Here in my hands. My friend, anybody out here listening thinks you're going to come to my house and rob this thing. It's not kept in my house, so you could forget about it.
Speaker 2: Okay. So apparently our good producer Matt Prue actually has seen a copy of the same map here, and Matt has just piped in like it will probably be edited out of the main episode here, but for those people who want to check this out, check out the link in the show notes and Matt Pruitt will post his video of this same map because he has seen another copy of it and it sounds like an extraordinarily rare item. It sounds like an amazing thing. So if you want to check this out, look at the show notes down below. Click that and you will see a short video featuring this same map.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, I've seen photos of it, but I've never seen the actual map. I never knew anyone that even had a copy of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's about three feet by five feet front and back. You could put this thing in your built in pool for a year and pull it out and it will be self a, no deterioration whatsoever. But now since then, I ran into another guy. I was talking another lifer in the same branch of the service who I was talking to about the map, and he said that he had gone to survival training in a different area. He was familiar with the map, the dimensions, etc. And he said there was no bigfoot listed on the map in that area. And I said, isn't that interesting because they would have put it on there if they were familiar with having interacted with it where he was, but they weren't. Now, another gentleman said he was at meetings in Washington where this map was seen, and you could imagine how many people have actually seen this and yet we hear very little about it. And when the officer in charge was asked about the bigfoot on the map, he said, if you run into one of these things, do not show any aggression. And one asked why. He said that some have and it didn't end well for them.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's age advice, you know, that's yeah, because people ask me all the time in the museum are these things dangerous? And and I just say, well, look at them, they're potentially dangerous. I don't think they're out to get us, because there'd be very few of us left if they were. But if you're gonna mess with them, you're asking for it. And you look at you, look at the listen the very few stories that do have violence in them coming from Sasquatches directed towards humans, you know Ape Canyon for example, or the Bauman incident, and every one of those cases that people shot at them. So yeah, you'd be cool to them. They'll be just fine with you. Probably. Then again, we also don't hear from the people who never who didn't survive.
Speaker 4: That's right, you got to put a cliff in your will to get back to go to his museum.
Speaker 2: I feel free to put in your will will.
Speaker 1: Now. The other thing is that I stand by You know, when I was younger, I had new paper routes, and I knew where all the dogs were in the area that I rode my bicycle in, and some dogs would know you were coming buy and they'd come out looking with the tailwagon, looking to pet you for you to pet them, and other dogs every single day they were looking to get to jump on you and rip you a new butt.
Speaker 2: So I think.
Speaker 1: That bigfoot creatures are like any other creature out there, you don't know what you're getting. You don't know the disposition, you don't know what they're thinking, what their next move is going to be, and it may be a move that may remove you as a living being from the face of this earth.
Speaker 4: Hey, Billy, we'll run a long time. I know you got some great stories of Goble to have some pretty like gnarly encounters. You got to those at the top. You can give us one.
Speaker 1: Let me read you where the ravens gather, which as a nest robbing incident, And I think you guys will really get a little bit of a charge at it. This you want to hear it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: So this unusual siding was brought to my attention by a fellow named Oloff Jurgensen who was hunting in the Otter Tail range June twenty seventh of two thousand and four. And this is what Oloff said he saw. I was on the hunt, working my way through the timber between Zinc and sod Light Creeks, with my end goal being the surrounds of South Tower, which was in full view to my northeast. Having reached a point where I was about four hours into the morning. In my mind, I was thinking that I would stop for a break, when suddenly I began to hear the low, gurgling core of a flock of ravens, which seemed to be ahead of me. At this point, I couldn't see the birds, but I can only hear their distant calls as I hiked onward, being stimulated now by the coals of the ravens and wondering what the ruckus was all about. I had moved forward through the timber about another seventy five yards or so to a point where I could now see the ravens circling in the sky just ahead of me. The raven is considered to be one of the smallest birds, being deemed able to solve a six piece puzzle. They seek out nests of other birds, and when found, one raven will distract any birds that may be protecting the nests, while the other birds robert blind. The ravens, however, were not playing the part of robbers this day, but were circling over what I believed must be a bear or a cougar devouring a beast below them, waiting on high for the spoils to be left behind. Because of this, I was approaching the area with great caution, not wanting to stumble upon a feeding bear or lion. As I was slowly making my way through the trees and brush, I was now approaching a zone where I could now see the ravens circling directly above me, and still I could see no reason on the ground for them wanting to circle above. I had a relatively good view of the entire area, shy, being able to see behind every tree, and I could see no evidence of a predator feeding on anything within the forest. It was then that my eyes caught some movement well up into one of the taller pines, and lo and behold, it was a gigantic sasquatch clinging to the side of the tree, alongside of what appeared to be a large, twiggy raven's nest. Now it became obvious to me why the relenting circling and coin was taking place in the sky above this location, with turnabout being fair play. Now apparently the tide had been turned, with the nest robbers now being the victims of a robbery themselves. It was truly remarkable to watch The sasquatch was at least seventy five feet above the forest floor, with its feet and legs wrapped around the tree's trunk while holding on to an adjoining bow with one arm around it. With the other hand, it was reaching repeatedly into the nest, as I could then see its hand going to its mouth over and over again. The beast was repeating this movement, which indicated to me that it was either eating chicks or eggs that were within the nest. I watched this beast carry on its activities as I remained well hidden below in the forest. Some forty or fifty yards away from where it was. There came a point where it had seemingly had its fill of whatever was available in that nest, and began to climb into what was even a higher position in the tree, approaching something I hadn't seen before, which was yet another nest in the boughs above. This creature was now well above one hundred feet in the tree, and based on its apparent size, I was wondering whether or not the surrounding boughs could support it. No sooner had I had this thought than did I hear a loud crack, and the sasquatch, having been caught unaware by the branch breaking, came tumbling down through the tree, smashing its body against numerous branches and had a variety of different angles against its body until it reached a point where it was now in total freefall for about thirty feet, hitting the ground with a thud. I watch as the creature lay apparently dead on forest floor, with the ravens now rejoicing above it, now landing in the boughs over his body and coreing in what was like a chorus looking down on him. It was incredible to view what was happening before me, having thought to myself that the sasquatch had to have died, having been the victim of such a brutal fall. I now saw one of its arms lifting from the ground, and it rolled onto from one side to the other, groaning as it did so. With every groan that it made, the coreing of the ravens became louder and louder, with many of the birds now descending lower and lower in the tree as if to taunt the crippled beast. Remarkably, after twenty minutes of groaning and rolling about on the ground, the sasquatch made its way to its feet and with its left arm hanging limp, began to stagger away into the trees. The Sasquatch as it fell through the tree had broken through and bounced off maybe eight large limbs, which was somewhere between four and six inches in diameter. Some of them broke as its body hit them, while others he simply slammed into him, which caused his body to flip and tumble out of control until he hit the ground. I don't know anything that could survive such a fall, let alone walk away from it. When he was lying on the ground, the face was initially down until it began to roll over and back and forth. This was followed by him standing to his feet, at which point his face was still not visible to my eyes. I believe his height somewhere between the neighborhood of eight and nine feet, and perhaps five feet at the shoulders. As soon as the creature had hit the ground, the ravens descended in mass, landing into lower branches and swooping over the body, as if to taunt him for having received as just rewards unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Don't mess with ravens man.
Speaker 4: Well S, I know you got some more stories like that. We've about out of time this one, but you want to stick around for the member section, give a couple more of those for us.
Speaker 1: Bill absolutely, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, then for our members, we'll be hearing a little bit more from Bill a little bit later in the week when the new membership video is published. If you want to be a member, you can go to Bigfoot and Beyond podcast dot com and check and click the membership link or check out the show notes down below. They will lead you directly to the membership thing. It's five dollars a month and you get about extra forty five minutes or an hour of content every single week from an I understand, it's worth it. That's what I was told. I don't know. But anyway, Yeah, so that's a Bigfoot and Beyond. So there we go. Okay, members, we'll be talking to you in a couple of days.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and folks, you got to check out Bill. Bill you said you got I know, you had like eight of them, you said you got you got ten. Now those books the Bigfoot Terror in the Woods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Bigfoot Terror in the Woods, Sightings and Encounters WJ. She And there's ten volumes in paperback, ebook and kindle on Amazon, And then if you like the audio gig which a lot of people do, Volumes one through nine soon to be ten but I haven't recorded it yet are available at audible, Amazon and iTunes as well. And then of course there's our podcast Bigfoot Terror in the Woods.
Speaker 2: And of course all of those aforementioned things, books and podcasts and all that jazz. They are going to be avaiable directly to you if you click the show notes below all there'll be links to all those things in the show notes below.
Speaker 4: Great. Thanks Bill, Yeah, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Man, awesome, Bobo take us out of here.
Speaker 4: All right, folks, Thank you very much to WJ she Have for coming on and telling us his stories and what he's been learning. And until next week, you all keep it Squatchy.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to this week's episode of Bigfoot and Beyond. If you liked what you heard, please rate and review us on iTunes, subscribe to Bigfoot and Beyond wherever you get your podcasts, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram at Bigfoot and Beyond podcast. You can find us on Twitter at Bigfoot and Beyond that's an N in the middle, and tweet us your thoughts and questions with the hashtag Bigfoot and Beyond