Speaker 1: Sports Page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The Games Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on jr. R.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports Page, brought to you by Orlando Harley Davidson, where you'll find our own Taco Bob this Saturday afternoon, I do believe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a Chrome coming twenty twenty five. All the new twenty twenty five Harley's are gonna be on display. We're gonna have food truck full bar and oh wait for it. Oh we're going to old school bikini contest. What time I'm there? Starting at one? It goes all day Saturday, I think starts around noon. And uh yeah we got ringers all right with olikini contract Ringers perfect.
Speaker 3: You sounded like the monster damn announcer when you said.
Speaker 1: Chrome coming, Chrome coming twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Hey boys, Hey boys. After the shows, you guys want to do on early lunch, hiland the Lambo and head over to Rachel's.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah. Marcus Jordan, the son of Michael, former UCF basketball player, arrested in Maitland. When was his early Tuesday morning? About one point fifteen am Tuesday morning. Yeah, he's got his Lamborghini SUV. I guess it's stuck on the railroad tracks over there, and so he was found inside. I guess he was trying to drive over the tracks, grew dirt in the rocks, he gets stuck there. The police show up. He tells the police he was just coming back from Rachel's Men's club and over in Castleberry, and you know, he gets arrested. They smell alcohol on his breath. They found a baggie full of cocaine, I guess in his pocket, and boom, He's been arrested and.
Speaker 2: Failed the field sobriety test. Was singing I the Tiger in the backseat of the police car.
Speaker 3: Oh, let me.
Speaker 1: I think the first response that everybody should have when they get pulled over is yeah, just came Rachel's.
Speaker 2: Come on dude.
Speaker 3: In a way, this is a sad that we're laughing. It's a sad story. It would be nice to have a famous billionaire father. But everything Marcus Jordan has ever done is because of his father. He got his basketball scholarship at you see it because he's Michael's son. He opened a business, this high end sneaker store that was based on his father's You know image he was. He was in a reality show because he's Michael Jordan's son. Hell, he was even in the news recently for dating Scottie Pippen's artificially augmented ex wife. So even the women he dated was because of his father.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't it be the same for you. I'm just being Devil's advocate. If you if you had daddy's money, if your dad was Michael Jordan, maybe yeah, you would. All three of us Pat agree, Well, No, I would definitely appreciate having the access.
Speaker 3: To Lamborghini Eschuv. I would definitely have the Lamborghini Eschiv.
Speaker 2: But I would think you would still want to maybe try to establish something that you've accomplished, you know, and he tried.
Speaker 1: With his shoe store. I'm just I'm just saying it's not the guy did a dumb ass move, just the Pilon. It's like, you guys don't realize what it would be like to grow up with that, grow up like that, with all that wealth and everything. But I would hope that us three, Pat, Dog and I that we would do something with it.
Speaker 2: So cause you're saying.
Speaker 3: Are we going to lunch or what I'm down? You got the speaking of parents. Tiger woods mom sadly, cal Tita Woods. She passed away yesterday. Tiger announced that on social media. She was seventy eight years old. Man what he called her a force of nature. You want to talk about good parenting, Tiger had some good parenting. Earl Woods, his mom, Caltida. I meant they they essentially turned Tiger into what he become. I don't have any personal stories about Coltida. I said hello to her a few times when I would see her at the Arnold Palmer Invitational when Tiger lived in town. They or she would come out to the Arny wearing that that wide brim visor in her sunglasses that she always wore. But she was always there for Tiger. I attended the press conference when Tiger got caught for cheating on his wife. He had a press conference, remember that it was on TV. It was up in Pontavidra at the PGA tour headquarters. And who was there sitting in the front row as he buried his soul His mom. Yeah, so yeah, Tiger. She's always been there for Tiger. I'm sure this is a major blow to him, and he is a product of good paroting. Earl and Tita did everything for Tiger. They took out a second mortgage on their home so he could travel to junior tournaments. And you know, so you know, Tiger rose a lot to Ti. No question, We're not going to go next U see it releases it's football schedule yesterday. You know, you got your usual conference schedule. They opened with a couple of non conference teams, Jacksonville State, then North Carolina, A and T. The most attractive game on the schedule though, September twenty one. Who's coming to town?
Speaker 2: North Carolina?
Speaker 3: The hoodie baby, Yeah, Bill Belichick and North Carolina coming to town. It's sort of like last season. The biggest game on the schedule last year was Colorado because of coach Prime. This year the biggest home game is North Carolina because of the Hoodie. So it's gonna be fun. September twenty first. Obviously there'll be a lot of national media there for that game as well, so we'll see what happened.
Speaker 2: I hope that one turns out a little bit different than the Colorado one, dude, which I was. I was at that and I watched the mass exit, you mass exodus from the stadium.
Speaker 1: Good lord, So we're gonna talk any Magic. I mean, Pat and I talked earlier about having to remove the signs if we have a lot.
Speaker 2: They got Sacramento tonight.
Speaker 3: Tonight, Sacramento, Sacramento just you know, underwent a big trade as well. They they traded de Aaron Fox from their team. So we'll see what happens with the Sacramento Kings tonight. Hopefully the Magic can get a win. Obviously, they've lost four in a row, nine of their last ten. They need to get back on the winning track. The NBA trade deadline is tomorrow. Haven't heard any news at all about whether the Magic are gonna make a They're definitely not gonna make a major trade, but they could make a minor tweak to their roster. We'll see about that. But yeah, I don't know what's gonna happen with the Magic. Hopefully they'll win tonight.
Speaker 2: Lightning one last night four to three over Ottawa and really gonna start ramping super Bowl talk up here over the next few days. Bulldog, that's right.
Speaker 3: Andy Reid actually said yesterday he's gonna coach at least one war year, so he's not going anywhere after this year. Travis Kelsey looks like he's gonna come back next year as well. So if the Chiefs can win, if the Chiefs can win a third in row, hell, who knows what they can do moving forward because they've got they've got nice cap space as well. So it's not like this team is going anywhere anytime soon as long as Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes and those guys are there all right.
Speaker 2: Mike the Bulldog younankey host of Open Mic on AM seven ninety six to ninety game weekday mornings on at Jason Dust, and he takes time from his busy show to join us here on JR for the Sports page each morning and treat us to the sounds of the grown man barking oh oh.
Speaker 1: Lushinako on demand to download the iHeartRadio app