Speaker 1: One Lynchinaco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R most frequent question this morning, without a doubts.
Speaker 2: Have you played the Metallica double Dose? Shit Lynch Poka, No, we haven't, but I hear it might be coming up real soon.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe not sometime before ten when the second of the two Metallica song begins. Uh, you start calling and I will take one hundred and first caller put you in the second row for the show at Raymond James Stadium.
Speaker 2: The other question is what's the phone number again? I normally don't play a contest with you, guys, Well this one. A lot of people are four oh seven nine one six one oh one one. Haven't Andy again? Like Lynch said, when that second song starts, you start call.
Speaker 1: To anyone who's ever been pulled over for speeding and tried to use an excuse.
Speaker 2: I think most people have.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes the excuse you offer up in retrospect maybe maybe not as good as just saying you got me. That's what you usually do, right, I've only been pulled over twice for speeding twice.
Speaker 2: Knock on wood, Why would you even say that? Well, I I you know, but both times did you not say I'm in the wrong.
Speaker 1: The last time that it happened was coming off the seven mile bridge. I was doing eighty five old and he got me and yeah, yeah, I officer, I'm sorry. As you know, there's nobody else on the road and I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 2: That's when you were doing eighty five off the seven mile bridge.
Speaker 1: Coming off the seven mile bridge, Oh yeah, And that was that was when professional courtesy kicked in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you had a cop or a car full of cops, two cops in the car, sister and her husband. I believe right, Yeah, And I knew the story well because I remember you saying, hey, you got me. I did wrong, but I didn't know eighty five miles for an hour was with a state trooper too, who usually you know, no messing around now. So there was that.
Speaker 1: And then I got caught speeding someplace right near my neighborhood where I knew I shouldn't be speaking. I said, please write me the ticket. I know better, I know you guys are always out here. Yeah, I'm late for the dentist.
Speaker 2: I thought you rolled a stop sign close to your house too.
Speaker 1: That that wasn't speeding. Though that was wrong. That was California, and I admitted to that one too.
Speaker 2: I had one of those about nine months ago where I went early on the turning. It was a delayed green and I saw the other side change. Remember I was on the way to work. I told you, sorry, I dorked it. How's this for an excuse? Give it?
Speaker 1: New York woman from Brooklyn was headed up ninety five in her SUV with her two year old in the car. She got stopped for doing over one hundred miles per hour by troopers there in New York. And when they inquired as to watch she was going over one hundred on nine ninety five, she said, well, we're late for the Thomas the train event for my kid.
Speaker 2: Can't be late for that, that little train with the face on it. Even I remember that. Yeah, ma'am, you're doing over one hundred with a two year old in the car? Right, Okay?
Speaker 1: Then that's a she was. She was actually arrested for that. That's one of those that will that anmounts to reckless driving and endangement.
Speaker 2: And Thomas the train was not seen by the child, was it? It doesn't sound like it. No, No, got to see Mommy, you know, getting cuffed and stuff. Would be cool if the cop you know, called his partner and said, hey, you take this. I'm gonna take this kid to Thomas the train. You talk mom to jail up. Mom. You know I'm driving. I'm driving out of the Keys today for the annual Sinco party, right Pat, You know what. I don't get to drive. The wife doesn't like when I drive because I drive too fast, so I don't have the fear of getting a speeding ticket. I even tried yesterday. Hey, we take my truck or your car with my car?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, we're gonna have to come to a decision on headline of the week. I have one last one to the throne, to the mix here, and then we can review the others.
Speaker 2: Okay, I wrote the other ones down, so okay, we're good. What's this one?
Speaker 1: Porn Star accused of beheading couple then dumping body parts and suitcases on UK Bridge.
Speaker 2: Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Do you want any readers digest what happened in this situation? Although the headline is quite effective in recapping it one more time with the headline, porn star accused of beheading couple then dumping body parts and suitcases on UK bridge.
Speaker 2: Wow. Uh, I would dig the other ones. Okay, break it down and then I'll look at these over.
Speaker 1: What you got here is you got three gay guys in the UK, two living with each other in one of them into some really kinky type sex.
Speaker 2: Is he the porn star?
Speaker 1: H No, the porn star was the third wheel who it sounds like it was a jealous rage situation ended up killing both of them, and then you know the beheading and the body parts and suitcases came to follow. I guess the this is going to trial now there in the UK. Okay, here's what we have for the week. All of you vote at two two five, two six on which one wins the title perv doctor secretly films thirty patients because he's concerned about his small penis.
Speaker 2: He was trying to do compare and contrast his with his patients, but he was secretly filming thirty of them. Got buzz. So that's one headline, fart spray causes chaos at Carnival and Fairfield. What's the other one. I think we had an airplane yep, we have Southwest Airlines. Passenger allegedly strips naked and poops on plane seat during flight. Okay, So to summarize.
Speaker 1: I'm still stuck on how that that could have even used the word allegedly when the entire plane witnessed the same thing.
Speaker 2: I told you, lawyer Bob here, you have to take it to court.
Speaker 1: And then you get the porn star beheading in body parts in the suitcase on the bridge.
Speaker 2: Okay, So would you all like to go again? Vote at two to two five to somebody said, how do I vote? Two two five two six? Just text in small penis pooper fart at the fire spray? Yeah? Or beheading? I I know we don't pick, but which I think? I think that, No, don't try to influence. It's just headline of the week itself. Is what the headline read? Yes, for just effective purposes. And the joy of what headline of the week is. Well that everybody at they're already texting in at two two five two six.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll give them another minute or two while we talked about this last story, and then we'll circle.
Speaker 2: Back to that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to ten year old Cooper Wallace, who, for the second year in a row, won gold in the European Goal screeching Championships. Remember this dude from last year. Yet, this is a bunch of weirdos who are really into seagulls and dress up like seagulls and then try to screech and act like seagulls in Europe. So Cooper Cooper takes the gold for the second year in a row. I have extensive video footage of this for you seagull loving types at our lynching taco blogg I tell you jr dot com or the j r r Facebook.
Speaker 2: Page, the one bird you thought that nobody would ever love, and they dress up. This kid's doomed. He's stupid human tricks. What's he gonna like when he gets older? Talk to women? Oh, so, what are you into? I make seagull sounds and starts doing it. She's out. You're gonna find a taker eventually. We know this. Yeah, I'm I'm looking at four of them on your Facebook on Facebook page right now.
Speaker 1: There's a whole there's a whole gathering of seagull weirdos.
Speaker 2: My other takeaway is at ten years old, he has an unfair advantage. You know, hasn't hit puberty yet, so he has that screechy voice golling. That's a okay, are you ready to review? Yeah? What say the listeners? Okay, I'm just gonna start reading them out. You tell me which one comes to the top. Porn star, far spray, fart spray, porn star, beheading, poop small penis, hooping, hoop spray, uh, fart spray. I can't believe fart spray is really doing this. Well, I believe it, and.
Speaker 1: It's because of the pure simplicity and joy that you get from hearing the words fart spray and carnival in the same sentence.
Speaker 2: So let's keep going. Beheading, farts, pooper, or fart beheaded. If you're a person driving a tourist in town with kids in the backseat to the theme parks in your head Doorlando, don't you say any of these words kids, beheading, fart spray, beheading, pooper, fart spray, pooper, fart spray, pooper, beheading, pooper, beheading, beheading, hooper, beheading, teeny weenie. I don't tell you, Pat. I thought it was gonna be between the dots, the teeny weenie doctor and the and the beheading, but it sounded to me like just about all of them got uh uh at sart Spray's winning. Yeah, there's a lot. It's not all of them, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Hey, I if I if I'm allowed to cast a vote, I'm right there with the fart spray contingency.
Speaker 2: I'm not. But the winners speak, and fart spray is the winner. Do you want to hear the headline one more time fort spray Chaos? Yes, that would be take us out with It, Taco. That would be fart spray causes chaos at a carnival in Fairfield, Orlando's Rock Station